时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:05] | Oh, hey. | 哦 嘿 |
[00:06] | You’re back early. | 你提早回来了 |
[00:07] | How was your date? | 你的约会如何? |
[00:09] | I hate electric cars. | 我讨厌电动车 |
[00:12] | I don’t like scented candles. | 我不喜欢有气味的蜡烛 |
[00:16] | Once again, how was your date? | 再问一次 你的约会如何? |
[00:18] | It was fine until her estranged husband | 本来很美好 一直到她那个分居的丈夫 |
[00:21] | silently pulled into the driveway in his freakin’ Prius. | 无声无息的开着那台该死的Prius回来 (Prius是油电混合车) |
[00:26] | If he hadn’t stepped on the cat, I’d be dead now. | 要不是他去踩到猫 我现在已经死了 |
[00:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[00:32] | Me? | 我? |
[00:33] | Uh, nothing. Just, uh… | 哦 没事 只是 呃… |
[00:35] | nothing. | 没事 |
[00:38] | You were surfing for porn, weren’t you? | 你在逛色情网站 对吧? |
[00:41] | Uh… yes. | 呃…是的 |
[00:43] | Okay, that’s, that’s what I was doing. | 那 那就是我正在做的事 |
[00:45] | You caught me. | 被你逮到了 |
[00:46] | I’m so embarrassed. | 我觉得好丢脸 |
[00:50] | Well, you should be; it’s disgusting. | 嗯 应该要丢脸 这很恶心 |
[00:55] | Come on, let’s see what puts a chubby in your chinos. | 快点 让我看看是什么让你变硬了 |
[00:57] | No, no, it’s personal. | 不 不行 这是私事 |
[01:00] | Ooh,hat are you into, grannies with trannies? | 哦 你在看什么 男扮女装吗? |
[01:03] | Chickens with strap-ons? | 美少女被五花大绑? |
[01:05] | Please, please don’t, Charlie. Pl… | 请你 请你不要 查理 请… |
[01:11] | Oh, you pitiful freak! | 哦 你这个可怜的变态! |
[01:15] | What is wrong with you? | 你是哪根筋不对? |
[01:16] | Nothing, I came upon it by accident. | 没事 那是不小心逛到的 |
[01:19] | I am so ashamed. | 我觉得好羞愧 |
[01:21] | My own brother using an… | 我的亲生弟弟竟然在用… |
[01:24] | Internet dating service. | 网络交友的服务 |
[01:27] | I’m a man, Charlie. I have needs. | 我是个男人 查理 我有需求 |
[01:39] | Ok | 好的 |
[01:40] | Name three contributions that the Roman Empire made to civilization. | 举出罗马帝国对文明的三样贡献 |
[01:43] | Um… Roman numerals. | 呃…罗马数字 |
[01:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:46] | Aqueducts… | 沟渠… |
[01:48] | Terrific. | 非常好 |
[01:50] | Do you know what an aqueduct is? | 你知道什么是沟渠吗? |
[01:52] | Uh, something to do with water. | 呃 和水有关的东西 |
[01:53] | And…? | 然后…? |
[01:55] | A duck? | 一种鸭子? |
[01:58] | Morning. | 早安 |
[01:59] | Morning Morning, Charlie. | -早安 -早安 查理 |
[02:01] | Morning, Rose. | 早安 萝丝 |
[02:03] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:05] | She’s helping Yertle the Ttle study for his test. | 她在帮乌龟大王复习考试的题目 (Yertle the Turtle是著名美国童话) |
[02:10] | Why didn’t he ask me? | 他干嘛不问我? |
[02:12] | Name three contributions the Roman Empire made to civilization. | 举出罗马帝国对文明的三样贡献 |
[02:17] | Orgies, wine and bulimia. | 纵欲 葡萄酒 暴食症 |
[02:21] | Go ahead, ask me about the Greeks. | 继续 问我希腊的事 |
[02:23] | Then who did invent aromatherapy? | 那是谁发明了香熏疗法? |
[02:26] | Not the Romans. | 不是罗马人 |
[02:28] | But you see my logic. | 但是你明白我的逻辑 |
[02:31] | You know, I never did understand | 你知道吗 我一直都不了解 |
[02:33] | why you didn’t give her more of a chance. | 你为什么不再给她一次机会? |
[02:35] | She’s pretty, smart, | 她漂亮 聪明 |
[02:37] | and amazingly patient with dumb guys. | 而且对笨蛋非常有耐心 |
[02:41] | Are you talking about Jake or me? | 你是指杰克还是我? |
[02:43] | A smart guy wouldn’t have to ask that question. | 聪明的人不会问这个问题 |
[02:47] | Excuse me, but let’s not forget | 抱歉 但我们别忘了 |
[02:49] | this is a woman who stalked me, | 这个女人跟踪我 |
[02:51] | who spied on me, who snuck into my house | 监视我 偷溜进我家 |
[02:54] | to write her name and address in my underwear. | 并且把名字和地址写在我的内衣裤上 |
[02:57] | Oh, boo-hoo. | 哦 天啊 |
[02:58] | Somebody cares about Charlie. | 有人很关心查理 |
[03:01] | Nobody ever wrote their name in my underwear. | 都没有人会把名字写在我的内衣上 |
[03:04] | Wait, once. The Department of Corrections. | 等一下 有一次 惩教署… |
[03:09] | Morning. | 早安 |
[03:10] | Morning. Hey. | -早安 -嘿 |
[03:12] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 小兄弟 |
[03:13] | How’s the homework coming? | 功课做的如何? |
[03:14] | The three major buildings in ancient Rome | 古罗马三个主要的建筑物是 |
[03:17] | were the Coliseum, the Forum and… | 圆形剧场 城镇广场 还有… |
[03:20] | Circus… | 竞技场… |
[03:21] | Circus Circus. | 竞技场 竞技场 |
[03:24] | We need a little more time. | 还要再花点时间 |
[03:26] | Carry on. | 继续 |
[03:27] | I know ‘s not Caesar’s Palace. | 我知道答案不是西泽的皇宫 |
[03:30] | Why don’t you get him a real tutor? | 你为何不给他请一个真正的家庭教师? |
[03:33] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[03:34] | She has advanced degrees in, like, three subjects, | 她拥有的高等学历 大概 有三个吧 |
[03:37] | she loves him, he worships her, | 她爱他 他崇拜她 |
[03:38] | and the only thing she asks in return | 而她唯一的要求 |
[03:40] | is to sit naked in your laundry hamper every once in a while. | 就是能偶尔 全祼坐在你的洗衣篮里 |
[03:43] | And that’s not a red flag for you? | 而那样不会让你觉得危险吗? |
[03:45] | You could do a lot worse than Rose, Charlie. | 你可能会做很多更糟糕的事 查理 |
[03:47] | I have done a lot worse. | 我已经做了很多更糟糕的事 |
[03:49] | But that’s not really a recommendation now, is it? | 不过现在并不是要写什么推荐信 对吧? |
[03:52] | The second triumviratewas Augustus, | 第二次的三头政治是 奥古斯都… |
[03:56] | Lepidus. | 雷比达 |
[03:57] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[03:59] | Okay, well, that’s it for today. | 好吧 那今天就先到这里 |
[04:02] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[04:03] | Oh, right. | 哦 对 |
[04:05] | Open up. | 张开嘴 |
[04:11] | Mmm, cookie. | 嗯…饼干 |
[04:15] | Hey, Charlie, u got a minute? | 查理 你有空吗? |
[04:16] | I’d like to talk to you privately. | 我想私下跟你谈谈 |
[04:19] | Now’s not a good time, Rose. | 现在时机不太对 萝丝 |
[04:21] | Will you call me later? | 那你等下会打给我吗? |
[04:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:23] | Promise? | 保证? |
[04:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:25] | Cross your heart and hope to die? | 在胸口画十字然后咒自己死? |
[04:28] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:29] | Stick a needle in your eye? | 往你的眼睛刺一根针? |
[04:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:33] | Boil in oil until you fry? | 丢到油锅里把你炸熟? |
[04:35] | Dear God, Rose, I will call you. | 天啊 萝丝 我会打给你 |
[04:37] | Toodles. | 再见 |
[04:42] | You’re not going to call her, are you? | 你没有打算要打给她 对吧? |
[04:44] | No, I think I’m going to go with the neee in the eye. | 没错 我想我会选择拿针刺我眼睛 |
[05:08] | Funny, you didn’t mention in your dating profile ? | 真有趣 你没有在简介里提到 你鼻孔和耳朵里有很多毛 |
[05:13] | Hey, what are you doing growing to my laptop? | 你拿我的计算机做什么? |
[05:15] | Just learning a lile about you, Spimaster278. | 只是想多了解你 Spimaster278 (艾伦在交友网站上的昵称) |
[05:20] | I see you like smooth jazz, | 我看到你喜欢时尚爵士乐 |
[05:22] | long walks on the beach and cuddling. | 两人相偎依在海滩上漫步 |
[05:24] | Give me that. Now hold on. Hold on. | -还给我 -等一下 等一下 |
[05:26] | This is my favorite part. | 这是我最喜欢的部份 |
[05:28] | “I love to spend quiet weekends | 我喜欢在安静的周末 |
[05:29] | puttering around my Malibu beach house.” | 在我马里布的海滩别墅附近闲晃 |
[05:33] | Educate me, Alan. | 告诉我 艾伦 |
[05:34] | To what Malibu beach house are you referring? | 你指的马里布海滩别墅是哪一个? |
[05:37] | Okay, okay, I was going to tell you about that. | 好啦 好啦 我正打算要告诉你的 |
[05:39] | Do you have one that I don’t know about? | 你是不是自己有 只是我不知道? |
[05:41] | No, no. ‘Cause if you do, | 不可能 因为如果你有 |
[05:42] | one of us should beiving there. | 那我们其中一个应该要住那里才对 |
[05:44] | Are you going to let me explain, or not? | 你到底是要不要听我解释? |
[05:46] | What’s to explain? | 解释什么? |
[05:47] | You have a Malibu beach house and you’re the… | 你在马里布有间海滩别墅 而且你是… |
[05:49] | “chiropractor to the stars.” | “明星专用的脊椎按摩师” |
[05:52] | Okay, what do you want me to call myself? | 不然你要我怎么讲我自己? |
[05:54] | Chiropractor to fat people in the valley? | 专为胖子服务的脊椎按摩师? |
[05:56] | Everybody exaggerates on these things. | 每个人都会在上面夸大其辞 |
[05:58] | Okay, I can understand that. | 好的 我能理解 |
[06:00] | You’re probably not going to get a lot of responses to “bushy-nosed cheapskate, | 如果你写的是”鼻毛很多的小气鬼 喜欢散步去吃免钱的” |
[06:04] | enjoys long walks to a free meal.” | 那大概没人会理你 |
[06:06] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[06:08] | Hey, you’re going out tonight, aren’t you? | 你今晚要出门 对吧? |
[06:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[06:12] | Well, I met a woman on this dating site | 我在这个交友网站认识一个女的 |
[06:14] | and she’s here and it would be good if… | 她会来这里 然后我希望你… |
[06:16] | you weren’t. | 不在这里 |
[06:17] | You’re throwing me out of my own house? | 你要把我赶出我自己的家? |
[06:19] | Well, no, if you read the profile, it’s my house. | 哦 不 如果你有看我的简介 这是我的房子 |
[06:24] | See? | 看见没? |
[06:26] | Coming! | 来了! |
[06:27] | Be right there! | 马上来! |
[06:29] | Please play along. | 求求你合作 |
[06:29] | You’re going to play along, right? | 你会合作 对吧? |
[06:31] | I guess we’ll find out together, won’t we? | 我想我们一起来找答案 可以吗? |
[06:40] | Alan, hi. | 艾伦 嗨 |
[06:42] | Beverly, it’s so great to finally meet you in person. | 贝弗利 很高兴终于能亲眼见到你 |
[06:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[06:52] | Hello. | 哈啰 |
[06:54] | Oh, this is Charlie. | 哦 这是查理 |
[06:56] | Oh, right, your poor brother. | 对哦 你那个很贫穷的哥哥 |
[07:01] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[07:02] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[07:08] | Mmm, you smell nice. | 恩 你闻起来好香 |
[07:10] | Okay, okay, come on in. | 好的 好的 请进 |
[07:13] | Oh, my, | 天啊 |
[07:15] | what a beautiful home. | 好漂亮的房子啊 |
[07:17] | Thank you. Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[07:20] | I encourage him to think of this place as his own. | 我鼓励他把这里当成自己的家 |
[07:24] | Yeah, that way, I don’t feel like such a worthless parasite. | 是啊 这样我才不会觉得 我是只没用的寄生虫 |
[07:30] | Charlie, weren’t you going out tonight? | 查理 你今晚不是要出去吗? |
[07:32] | Gee, I’d love to, but you know me, flat broke again. | 我很想 但你知道我已经完全破产了 |
[07:37] | Oh, well, I suppose I could float you a few bucks. | 哦 好吧 我想我可以给你一些钱 |
[07:41] | What do you need? | 你需要多少? |
[07:41] | $400. | 400块 |
[07:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[07:47] | You know, I’ll… I’ll just give you everything I have. | 你知道 我…我把身上有的全给你 |
[07:49] | Uh… that’s 31, 32… $33. | 呃…这里有 31 32…33块 |
[07:53] | What about the secret compartment? | 暗袋里面呢? |
[07:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:58] | That’ll be a, uh… | 那就是有 呃… |
[08:01] | $133. | 133块 |
[08:06] | And I don’t expect to see you again tonight. | 我今晚不想再见到你 |
[08:08] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢 老弟 |
[08:11] | Be nice to him; he’s all I’ve got. | 对他好一点 他是我的全部 |
[08:16] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[08:17] | I understand. | 我了解 |
[08:18] | I have a sister who’s a crack whore. | 我有一个妹妹是吸毒妓女 |
[08:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[08:23] | Maybe we can introduce them. | 也许我们可以介绍给他认识 |
[08:25] | For $133, we can introduce them twice. | 有133块 都可以介绍两次了 |
[08:29] | Terrific. | 了不起 |
[08:33] | Well, here we are. | 那么 我们在这里了 |
[08:35] | We sure are. | 的确是 |
[08:37] | I guess you’ve noticed | 我猜你已经注意到 |
[08:39] | I’m a little taller than five-nine. | 我比五尺九吋还高一点 |
[08:41] | Well, yeah, but everybody fudges a little on those dating profiles. | 是啊 不过每个人多少都会在简介上说谎 |
[08:45] | How tall are you? | 你多高? |
[08:46] | Five-thirteen. | 五尺十三吋 (应该说六尺一吋 约185公分) |
[08:56] | Leanne, tell me something, | Leanne 告诉我 |
[08:58] | is it just me or is the crowd in here getting younger? | 是只有我 还是这里的人都变年轻了? |
[09:01] | No, the crowd’s the same age it’s always been. | 不 这里的人年纪都跟之前一样 |
[09:04] | You, on the other hand, are not. | 至于你嘛 是例外 |
[09:07] | I’m not old. | 我并不老 |
[09:08] | 40’s the new 30, right? | 40岁就跟30岁一样 不是吗? |
[09:11] | Not the way you live, pal. | 对你来说不适用 老兄 |
[09:14] | Yeah, well, guess what? | 是哦 好吧 你猜怎样? |
[09:15] | Not tipping is the new tipping. | 不给小费就跟给了一样 |
[09:18] | I gotta do more drinking at home. | 我应该在家里多喝点 |
[09:23] | You didn’t call. | 你没打给我 |
[09:25] | Did you follow me here? | 你是跟踪我来的吗? |
[09:27] | Please. If you’re not home and you’re not on a date, | 拜托 如果你不在家 又不是去约会 |
[09:29] | where else would you be? | 那你还会去哪里? |
[09:31] | And, yes, I followed you here. | 然后没错 我是跟踪你来的 |
[09:34] | There’s something I need to tell you. | 我有事情要告诉你 |
[09:36] | What can I get you? | 你想要什么? |
[09:37] | Grain alcohol, please. | 纯酒精 谢谢 |
[09:39] | We don’t have grain alcohol. | 我们没有纯酒精 |
[09:41] | Okay, just a Sprite. | 好 那来杯雪碧 |
[09:46] | What do you want, Rose? | 你想要什么 萝丝? |
[09:48] | I don’want anything. | 我什么也不想要 |
[09:49] | I st have some news to share with you. | 我只是有件消息想和你分享 (News也有新闻的意思) |
[09:52] | Is this CNN kind of news, | 是CNN的那种新闻 |
[09:54] | or something you heard from a friendly blue jay with a top hat and a cane? | 还是你从那只戴了大礼帽 拄了根拐杖 亲切的冠蓝鸦那听来的? |
[09:57] | If you recall, that was a crow, | 如果你仔细回想 那是只乌鸦 |
[09:59] | and he was wearing a derby and safety goggl. | 而且牠戴的是圆顶窄边礼帽 和护目安全眼镜 |
[10:03] | And I’ve admitted that was a medication issue. | 而且我已经承认那是吃药的关系 |
[10:06] | Fine, whatever. What’s the news? | 好吧 随便 什么消息? |
[10:09] | Well, my family has business interests in London, | 我的家人在伦敦有事业 |
[10:12] | and I’m going to move there and take a job. | 而我准备搬去那里工作 |
[10:15] | Oh, terrific. | 哦 了不起 |
[10:16] | So will you be running the chocolate factory? | 所以你会经营巧克力工厂吗? (电影名称) |
[10:19] | Did the OompaLoompas drop the ball? | OompaLoompas是不是又犯错了? (电影里的侏儒) |
[10:21] | Charlie… The little bastards went union, didn’t they? | -查理… -那些小家伙又联合起来了 对吧? |
[10:25] | Oh,I’m going to miss that good-natured cynicism. | 哦 我会很怀念你这种没恶意的 冷嘲热讽 |
[10:29] | You’re probably wondering why I decided to leave. | 你大概会想知道为何我决定要走 |
[10:31] | Actually, I was wondering what possessed them | 事实上 我想知道的是 要怎么掌控他们? |
[10:35] | Gene Wilder was perfect. | Gene Wilder真是太完美了 (1971年版巧克力工厂的主角) |
[10:38] | I’m leaving because I’m not getting any younger | 我选择离开是因为我不再年轻 |
[10:41] | and our relationship isn’t really progressing along the path I’d hoped for. | 而且我们之间的关系 并没有照着我希望的路线发展 |
[10:45] | Rose, there is no relationship. | 萝丝 我们之间没有关系 |
[10:49] | There is no path. | 也没有什么路线 |
[10:51] | How very Zen of you. | 学佛的才会这样讲 (一切都是空) |
[10:57] | I’ll always love you, Charlie. | 我会永远爱你 查理 |
[11:00] | But this is best for both of us. | 但这样做对我们最好 |
[11:04] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 没错 |
[11:06] | Okay, well, have a good trip. | 好的 祝你旅途愉快 |
[11:08] | Say hi to the Queen… of Hearts. | 记得向红心…….女王问好 (艾丽斯梦游仙境里的女王) |
[11:13] | Is your friend leaving? | 你朋友要走了吗? |
[11:14] | Nono, she never leaves. | 不 她永远不会走 |
[11:16] | She’s probably climbing into the trunk of my car as we speak. | 趁我们在讲话时 她大概已经躲进我车子的行李箱了 |
[11:20] | Hey, maybe you should follow me home to make sure I’m safe. | 嘿 也许你应该跟踪我回家 确保我是否安全 |
[11:22] | I don’t think my husband woulapprove. | 我不认为我丈夫会同意 |
[11:25] | When did you get married? | 你几时结婚了? |
[11:26] | Shortly after the last time I woke up in your bed | 就在我上次在你床上醒来 |
[11:29] | with cab fare taped to my forehead. | 额头上还黏着出租车费后不久 |
[11:34] | I suddenly realized how empty and soulless my life had become. | 我突然了解到 我的生活是如此的空洞 了无生气 |
[11:39] | Thank you for that, by the way. | 对了 我还得感谢你呢 |
[11:42] | Happy to help. | 很高兴有帮忙到 |
[11:49] | How are you doing tonight? | 你今晚过的好吗? |
[11:51] | Oh, gee, I’m sorry, sir. | 哦 非常抱歉 先生 |
[11:53] | I don’t have daddy issues. | 我没有恋父情结 |
[12:02] | And then, a week before we were getting married | 然后就在我们要结婚的前一个星期 |
[12:05] | he announces that he’s leaving me for the wedding planner. | 他宣布他要为了婚礼顾问而离开我 |
[12:08] | Ouch! | 噢! |
[12:08] | I was heartsick. | 我好悲痛 |
[12:09] | I really cared for him. | 我真的很在意他 |
[12:11] | Well, of course you cared for him. | 你当然在意他 |
[12:12] | Why else would you agree to marry him? | 不然怎么会答应嫁给他? |
[12:14] | No, I mean the wedding planner. | 不 我是指那个婚礼顾问 |
[12:17] | Ouch. Well, we all have one or two heartbreaks in our life. | 嗯 我们生命中都有1或2次伤心的经历 |
[12:21] | Eight. | 8次 |
[12:22] | Excuse me? | 你说什么? |
[12:23] | I’ve been dumped eight times. | 我被甩了8次 |
[12:25] | Married, married, gay, parole violation, | 已婚 已婚 同性恋 违反假释 |
[12:28] | gay and married, deported, returned to the priesthood, | 同性恋 已婚 被驱逐出境 恢复神职 |
[12:31] | and woman in a man’s body. | 还有一个变性的 |
[12:35] | Whoa. And yet you haven’t given up. | 哇 而你还没有放弃 |
[12:38] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[12:39] | I may have to kiss a lot of frogs, | 我也许已经吻了很多青蛙 |
[12:40] | but eventually I’ll find my prince. | 但我最终会找到我的王子 |
[12:45] | Ribbit. | 呱… |
[12:47] | I knew it. You’re gay. | 我就知道 你是同性恋 |
[12:49] | No, no. I’m not gay. | 不 不 我不是同性恋 |
[12:51] | Well, whatever it is, | 管你是什么 |
[12:52] | I don’t have the time or the strength to deal with it. | 我没有那个时间和精力去处理 |
[12:54] | Beverly, wait. Wait. | 贝弗利 等一下 |
[12:56] | You know my loser brother? | 你知道我那个败家的哥哥? |
[12:58] | I’m him. | 我就是他 |
[13:00] | What? | 什么? |
[13:01] | This is Charlie’s house. | 这是查理的房子 |
[13:03] | After my divorce, I was broke, and he took me in. | 在我离婚后 我破产了 而他收留了我 |
[13:08] | And I’m not the chiropractor to the stars. | 而且我也不是明星专属的脊椎按摩师 |
[13:11] | I mostly handle slip-and-fall insurance claims. | 我大部份都处理因绊倒 而申请保险理赔的那种 |
[13:14] | That’s all? | 就这样? |
[13:16] | What do you mean, “That’s all?”? | 什么意思 “就这样”? |
[13:17] | I mean, married, married, gay, parole violation… | 我是说 已婚 已婚 同性恋 违反假释… |
[13:20] | Alan, you’re a catch. | 艾伦 你是个抢手货 |
[13:22] | I am? | 我是? |
[13:23] | Come on. You’re single, you’re straight, | 拜托 你单身 又是异性恋 |
[13:25] | and you’re a genetic male. | 而且你也不是变性人 |
[13:27] | So I guess the bar’s not that high. | 所以我猜你交友的门坎并不算高 |
[13:30] | Have you done much online dating? | 你有常常上交友网站吗? |
[13:32] | You cleared it with a penis and a job. | 你只要有老二和工作 就能搞定一切了 |
[13:35] | And, just to put your mind at ease, | 而且 为了让你安心 |
[13:38] | I plan on keeping both of them. | 我打算两样都保存下来 |
[13:44] | Hey, Berta, you want to hear something cool? | 嘿 贝塔 你想听点有趣的事吗? |
[13:45] | The ancient Romans had a place called a vomitorium | 古罗马有一个叫Vomitorium的地方 |
[13:48] | where people could eat as much as they wanted, | 在那里人们想吃多少就吃多少 |
[13:50] | puke, and then eat some more. | 吐了之后 再继续吃 |
[13:52] | Well, just like The Sizzler. | 哦 就跟时时乐一样 |
[13:56] | Hey. Morning, buddy. | 嗨 早安 小兄弟 |
[13:58] | You suck. | 你烂透了 |
[14:00] | Whoa. Has the little prince not taken his morning poop yet? | 哇 小王子早上还没有大便吗? |
[14:04] | It’s your fault that Rose is moving away. | 萝丝会搬走都是你的错 |
[14:07] | Oh, did she tell you that? | 哦 是她告诉你的吗? |
[14:08] | Jake, she’s not going anywhere. | 杰克 她哪儿都不去 |
[14:10] | This is just one of her games to mess with my head. | 那只是她为了惹我 所玩的一个小把戏 |
[14:13] | Berta, tell him. | 贝塔 告诉他 |
[14:15] | Jake, honey, your Uncle Charlie sucks. | 杰克 亲爱的 你的查理叔叔烂透了 |
[14:20] | Come on, Berta. | 别闹了 贝塔 |
[14:21] | Hey, if you weren’t such a self-centered pud, | 嘿 如果你不是这么一个 自我中心的烂货 |
[14:23] | you’d realize what an angel she is, | 你就会了解她是个天使 |
[14:25] | and y’d never let her go. | 而你也不会让她走 |
[14:26] | Okay, first of all, she’s not an angel. | 好 首先 她不是天使 |
[14:28] | Second of all, she’s not leaving. | 第二 她没有要走 |
[14:30] | And third, and perhaps most important, “pud”? | 第三 也是最重要的一点 “烂货”? |
[14:33] | I cleaned it up for the kid. | 我是为了让那小鬼好过才这样说 |
[14:41] | Good morning, everybody. | 大家早安 |
[14:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[14:45] | Rose is moving to London. | 萝丝要搬去伦敦了 |
[14:47] | She is? Why? | 她? 为什么? |
[14:48] | ‘Cause Uncle Charlie is a pud. | 因为查理叔叔是个烂货 |
[14:51] | A “pud”? | 一个”烂货”? |
[14:52] | I cleaned it up for myself. | 我这样讲是为了让我好过 |
[14:55] | Hey, Dad, can we go to Sizzl? | 嘿 爸 我们可以去时时乐吗? |
[15:02] | This is nice, huh? | 这真是太好了 对吧? |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Listen, can I tell you a little secret? | 我可以告诉你一个密秘吗? |
[15:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:10] | It’s kind of embarrassing. | 这有点难为情 |
[15:11] | Hey, you can tell me anything. | 你可以告诉我任何事 |
[15:14] | All right. Well, before I came over tonight, | 好吧 嗯 在我今晚过来之前 |
[15:17] | I… put a toothbrush in my pue. | 我…放了一把牙刷在我皮包里 |
[15:23] | What’s so embarrassing about that? | 那有什么好难为情的? |
[15:25] | I don’t go anywhere without floss. | 我走到哪都带着牙线 |
[15:27] | In fact, sometimes I’ll snap off 18 inches | 事实上 有时候我会裁18英吋长 |
[15:31] | and tuck it in my pocket in case, you know, I have a stubborn… | 然后塞进我的皮包 以防…你知道 我有很难处理的… |
[15:33] | Oh! | 噢! |
[15:35] | You mean you and me? Tonight? | 你是说你和我 今晚? |
[15:38] | Unless you don’t want to. | 除非你不想 |
[15:40] | Want to? I’m almost done. | 不想? 我几乎准备就绪了 |
[15:45] | You know, Alan, | 你知道 艾伦 |
[15:47] | I’ve been thinking about it, | 我一直在想 |
[15:48] | and Rose really crossed the line | 当萝丝跟杰克说她要搬走时 |
[15:50] | when she told Jake that crap about her moving away. | 这样做就真的很过火了 |
[15:52] | Uh… yeah, listen. | 呃…好的 听我说 |
[15:53] | Kids take that stuff seriously, you know? | 小孩对那种事都会当真 你知道吗? |
[15:54] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[15:56] | It’s one thing to screw with me. | 欺骗我是一回事 |
[15:57] | It’s another thing to screw with a child. | 但欺骗一个小孩又是另一回事了 |
[15:59] | No argument, but don’t you think | 不跟你辩了 但是你不觉得 |
[16:00] | this is a conversation you should have with her? | 这是你应该要自己找她谈的事吗? |
[16:02] | You’re right. I’m going to settle this right now. | 你说的没错 我现在就来找她谈 |
[16:07] | Rose, climb up here! I want to talk to you! | 萝丝 快爬上来! 我要和你对话! |
[16:11] | Are you sure you’re the loser brother? | 你确定你是那个败家的弟弟? |
[16:13] | That’s always been the consensus. | 大家都一致这么认为的 |
[16:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[16:17] | Come on, Rose, you crazy bitch! | 来吧 萝丝 你这个疯狂的女人! |
[16:18] | I know you’re out there! | 我知道你在那里! |
[16:21] | Uh, uh, Charlie? | 呃 呃 查理? |
[16:22] | What do you want me to do? | 你到底要我怎么做? |
[16:23] | Beg you to stay? | 求你留下来? |
[16:24] | I hate to interrupt, but I’m making some real headway in there, | 我不想打断你 不过我正打算要有所进展 |
[16:27] | and you’re kind of ruining the mood. | 而你有点毁了我的心情 |
[16:29] | Not now, Alan. | 现在不是时候 艾伦 |
[16:31] | I’m not going to beg you | 我不会求你 |
[16:32] | ’cause you’re not going anywhere! | 因为你根本哪里也不去! |
[16:33] | I know you’re not leaving, and you know you’re not leaving! | 我知道你没有要走 而且你自己也知道你没有要走! |
[16:36] | Charlie, that lovely lady in there brought her toothbrush | 查理 那位漂亮的女士带了牙刷来 |
[16:38] | ’cause I have a penis and a job. | 因为我有老二和工作 |
[16:40] | Rose! | 萝丝! |
[16:43] | How is she going to brush your job? | 她要怎么刷你的工作? |
[16:45] | No, you don’t understand. | 不是 你不明白 |
[16:46] | I don’t have time for this, Alan. | 我没空跟你谈这个 艾伦 |
[16:51] | Charlie, are you okay? | 查理 你还好吗? |
[16:52] | Yeah. I just can’t find my damn stalker | 还好 我只是找不到那个该死的跟踪狂 |
[16:56] | He can’t find his stalker? | 他找不到他的跟踪狂? |
[16:58] | They’re usually in the last place you look. | 他们通常都躲在你看不见的地方 |
[17:01] | But enough about him. | 不过 别管他了 |
[17:03] | If you will accompany me to the boudoir, | 如果你愿意到卧室来陪我 |
[17:05] | I will convert an ordinary pull-out couch into a magic carpet for two. | 我就会将一个普通的沙发 变成一张神奇的双人床 |
[17:10] | Are you sure you’re not gay? | 你确定你不是同性恋? |
[17:12] | I’m literate and urbane. | 我既有文学修养 又很都市化 |
[17:13] | You’re not the first one to be confused. | 你不是第一个觉得困惑的 |
[17:24] | Right address. | 地址没错 |
[17:30] | Oh, Charlie, you came to say good-bye. | 哦 查理 你是来道别的 |
[17:33] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[17:35] | You’re going to play this all the way out to the end. | 你打算一直装到底 |
[17:38] | Play what out? | 装什么? |
[17:40] | All right. Fine. We’ll do it your way. | 好吧 就照你的意思 |
[17:43] | Rose, you’re a terrific woman, | 萝丝 你是一个很棒的女人 |
[17:46] | I’m an idiot for not seeing it, | 我很白痴 之前都没注意到 |
[17:50] | and I really don’t want you to leave. | 而我真的不希望你离开 |
[17:52] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[17:53] | Yeah. Here, look. | 是的 来吧 你看着 |
[18:01] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[18:02] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:05] | Well, that’s my cab. | 那是我的出租车 |
[18:07] | -Good-bye. -Wait. Wait. What the hell are you doing? | -再见 -等一下 等一下 你到底在做什么? |
[18:11] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[18:11] | Don’t you understand? | 你还不明白吗? |
[18:13] | You can drop the act. | 你可以不用再演了 |
[18:15] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[18:16] | I surrender. | 我投降 |
[18:18] | You win, Rose. I’m yours. | 你赢了 萝丝 我是你的了 |
[18:21] | Oh, Charlie, that’s so sweet. | 哦 查理 这样讲真贴心 |
[18:24] | But I know you, and you’re just having a little panic attack | 但是我了解你 你只是有一点惊慌失措 |
[18:27] | because you’re getting old and nobody loves you. | 因为你老了 而且没人爱 |
[18:30] | See? You get me. | 看见没? 你得到我了 |
[18:32] | I do, whh is why I have to leave. | 我知道 所以我才要离开你 |
[18:39] | Good-bye, Charlie. | 再见了 查理 |
[18:42] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 哦 差点忘了 |
[18:47] | I thought you should have this. | 我想这个应该给你 |
[18:50] | It’s our first restraining order. | 这是我们的第一个禁制令 |
[18:55] | Look how shaky your signature was. | 你看你的签名歪七扭八的 |
[18:58] | You were so spooked. | 你那时超紧张的 |
[19:05] | Oop! Got a plane to catch. | 噢! 要赶飞机 |
[19:10] | Oh, come on, Rose! Stop it! | 哦 拜托 萝丝! 别闹了! |
[19:17] | All right, fine. Take your little cab ride. | 好吧 很好 去坐你的出租车吧 |
[19:20] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | Maybe not tomorrow. | 也许不是明天 |
[20:04] | Aw, damn. | 噢 可恶 |
[20:13] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[20:14] | Oh, hi. Where’s Alan? | 嗨 艾伦呢? |
[20:16] | In the bedroom. I have to get up early for work. | 在卧室 我一早得起床上班 |
[20:19] | Right. Well, see you. | 好的 那回头见 |
[20:21] | Bye. | 拜 |
[20:23] | Hey, Beverly? | 嘿 贝弗利? |
[20:26] | I’m really glad you and Alan got together. | 我很高兴你和艾伦在一起 |
[20:29] | It’s… it’s nice. | 这样…这样很好 |
[20:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:33] | I hope things work out for you and your… stalker. | 我希望你和跟踪狂之间的事 已经圆满解决了 |
[20:38] | Her name is Rose. | 她的名字叫萝丝 |
[20:41] | Like the flower. | 和玫瑰花同名 |
[20:43] | Okey-dokey. | 好的 |
[20:45] | See? It’s on our restraining order. | 看见没? 我们的禁制令上有名字 |
[20:49] | Uh-huh. Good night now. | 恩 那…晚安 |
[21:02] | Hey, Alan? | 嘿 艾伦? |
[21:03] | I’m not decent | 我现在不太方便 |
[21:08] | Rose is really gone. | 萝丝真的走了 |
[21:11] | What? | 什么? |
[21:13] | I said Rose is gone. | 我说萝丝走了 |
[21:16] | And I feel awful. | 而且我感觉很糟糕 |
[21:19] | Like maybe I made a huge mistake. | 也许我犯了大错 |
[21:31] | Well, we all make mistakes. | 我们都犯了错 |