时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Morning, Charlie. | 早安 查理 |
[00:09] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[00:17] | Good, I don’t have to give him mouth-to-mouth. | 很好 我不用对他做人工呼吸 |
[00:20] | Morning. | 早安 |
[00:23] | He sleeping? | 他在睡觉? |
[00:23] | Sure, let’s call it sleep. | 当然 就当他是在睡吧 |
[00:28] | Uncle Charlie, I’m gonna have a bowl of Maple Loops. | 查理叔叔 我要泡一碗麦片 |
[00:30] | You want one? | 你要吗? |
[00:43] | You sure he’s okay? | 你确定他没事? |
[00:45] | I never said he was okay. | 我没有说他没事 |
[00:55] | Freaky. | 真诡异 |
[00:57] | You really shouldn’t see him like this, Jake. | 你真的不该看到他这样 杰克 |
[01:07] | There. Now you can enjoy your breakfast. | 可以了 现在你可以享用早餐 |
[01:09] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[01:10] | Oh, he’s getting old, kiddo. | 哦 他变老了 老兄 |
[01:13] | I wish you could’ve seen him in his prime. | 我希望你们已经看过他的全盛时期了 |
[01:16] | He was like Babe Ruth. | 他就像贝比鲁斯 |
[01:17] | He played baseball? | 他打棒球? |
[01:19] | No, he was a drunken whore-monger. | 不是 他是酒醉的嫖客 |
[01:22] | But there was none better. | 不过两个半斤八两 |
[01:26] | Oh, God, look what the cat dragged in. | 天啊 看那只醉猫拖了什么东西进来 |
[01:28] | He didn’t just drag it, he ate it, pooped it out | 他不只拖进来 还吃了他并拉出来 |
[01:31] | and then covered it with sand. | 最后还用沙子埋起来 |
[01:34] | You know what’d be funny? | 你知道怎样会很好玩吗? |
[01:36] | To paint a big mustache on him. | 在他脸上画胡子 |
[01:39] | That would be hilarious… | 那真的会很可笑 |
[01:41] | but no. | 但是不行 |
[01:43] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[01:46] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[01:48] | Yeah? | 怎样? |
[01:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[01:53] | What time did you get home? | 你几点回到家的? |
[01:56] | I’m home? | 我在家? |
[02:00] | You are. | 是的 |
[02:03] | Oh, God, I’m blind. | 天啊 我瞎了 |
[02:11] | It’s a miracle. | 这是奇迹 |
[02:41] | Okaysee you tomorrow. | 好 明天见 |
[02:43] | Good night, Berta. | 晚安 柏坦 |
[02:45] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[02:50] | Look who’s finally up. | 看看是谁终于起床了 |
[02:52] | How’d you sleep? | 睡的如何? |
[02:55] | Okay, I guess. | 还不错啊 我想 |
[02:57] | Good, I’m glad. | 很好 我很高兴 |
[03:02] | Oh, Tater Tots. | 哇 马铃薯球 |
[03:05] | Help yourself. | 你自己去做 |
[03:08] | Jake, I said no. | 杰克 我有说不行 |
[03:10] | I didn’t dot. | 不是我干的 |
[03:11] | He didn’t. | 不是他 |
[03:35] | What are you staring at? | 你在看什么? |
[03:37] | Nothing, se?r. | 没什么 |
[03:41] | So, uh, how are you feeling? | 那么 你现在觉得如何? |
[03:43] | Depends. | 看情况 |
[03:45] | What day is it? | 今天星期几? |
[03:47] | Saturday. | 星期六 |
[03:48] | Oh. | 哦 |
[03:49] | Well, in that case I feel great. | 嗯 这样的话我觉得不错 |
[03:52] | Why “in that case”? | 什么 “这样的话” ? |
[03:53] | If it was Thursday, I’d be a little worried. | 如果是星期四 那我就会有点担心了 |
[03:56] | I don’t know, Charlie, you’ve been pushing it pretty hard lately. | 我不知道 查理 你最近的情况非常糟糕 |
[03:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[04:00] | I mean you’re not a kid anymore. | 意思是你已经不是小孩子了 |
[04:01] | Oh, please. | 哦 拜托 |
[04:02] | I’m in the best shape of my life. | 我现在正处于我生命中的颠峰期 |
[04:11] | Now, that doesn’t belong inside of me. | 这不是属于我身体里面的东西 |
[04:14] | It takes a lot to gross me out, but wow. | 想让我恶心到吐需要花点时间 不过 哇… |
[04:18] | Hey, get your stuff together. I’m going to bring you back to your mom’s. | 嘿 顺便把你的东西带着 我要带你去你妈那里 |
[04:21] | Let me tell you something, Alan. | 我告诉你吧 艾伦 |
[04:22] | You’re only as young as the women you feel. | 你的年纪 就跟你看上的女人差不多 |
[04:27] | And lately, I’ve been feeling about 24. | 而我最近 搞到一个24岁的 |
[04:31] | Twenty-four? | 24岁? |
[04:32] | Yep, and she doesn’t think I’m old. | 是的 而且她不认为我老了 |
[04:34] | She thinks I’m cute and fun. | 她认为我可爱又风趣 |
[04:35] | And rich. | 又有钱 |
[04:36] | Yeah, the rich helps. | 没错 有钱帮了我大忙 |
[04:37] | I’m not that cute. | 因为我没那么可爱 |
[04:39] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:40] | I understand the allure, the nectar of the young berry. | 我明白 年轻女子的琼浆玉液很诱人 |
[04:46] | But I also know what happens when you burn a candle at both ends. | 但我也知道蜡烛两头烧 会有什么结果 |
[04:49] | How would you know that? | 你怎么知道? |
[04:50] | Did you take a candle-making class at the Learning Annex? | 你跑去Learning Annex上蜡烛制作班吗? (北美最大再教育机构) |
[04:53] | Hey, I have done my share of walking on the wild side. | 我完成了”漫步在野地”自己的部份 (5公里 圣地亚哥动物园 1年办1次) |
[04:56] | The wild side? | 野地? |
[04:58] | Okay, the rambunctious side. | 好啦 是喧闹区 |
[05:00] | My point is there comes a time in a man’s life | 我的重点是男人的生命 到了这个阶段 |
[05:02] | when he has to start accepting his limitations. | 就是他该有所节制的时候 |
[05:04] | Yeah, well, my point is the day you start accepting limitations | 那么 我的重点是 当你开始这样做的时候 |
[05:08] | is the day you start dying. | 就是你准备要面对死亡了 |
[05:11] | And I’m not dying, my friend; | 而我还没有死啊 老兄 |
[05:13] | I am living life to the fullest. | 我正处于生命的颠峰期 |
[05:17] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 先失陪一下 |
[05:18] | I’m gonna go throw up and take a nap. | 我要去呕吐并小睡一下了 |
[05:27] | That was fun! | 真是愉快 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:31] | How long until you’re ready to go again? | 你什么时候可以再来一次? |
[05:33] | You mean tonight? | 你是指今晚吗? |
[05:35] | Oh, yeah, I forgot. | 啊 对唷 我忘了 |
[05:37] | You’re old. | 你老了 |
[05:38] | Hey, hey, hey, I’m not old. | 喂 我不是老了 |
[05:41] | I’m just not a… yogurt dispenser. | 只是你不能把我当成… 酸奶制造机 |
[05:44] | You’re almost as olds my dad. | 你几乎快跟我爸一样老了 |
[05:46] | All right, listen, if you’re looking to go again, | 好吧 听着 如果你想再来一次 |
[05:48] | that’s not the way get there. | 这样讲可能没什么帮助 |
[05:51] | Aw, did I hurt your feelings? | 哦 我伤了你的心吗? |
[05:53] | No, no, you didn’t hurt my feelings. | 不 不 你没有伤我的心 |
[05:55] | It’s just, you know, there are certain | 只是 你知道 有一些… |
[05:56] | biological factors you have to take into account… | 生物学上的因素 是你必须考虑进去的… |
[05:59] | Yeah, my dad takes Viagra. | 是啊 我爸会吃壮阳药 |
[06:03] | Good for him. | 了不起 |
[06:05] | All I’m saying is | 我要说的是 |
[06:06] | we could do something else for a while | 我们可以先做些别的事 |
[06:08] | and then come back to this. | 然后再回来做爱 |
[06:09] | Great, let’s go to a club. | 太好了 那我们去夜店 |
[06:10] | Now? | 现在? |
[06:12] | It’s 11:00. | 现在晚上11点了 |
[06:14] | So we’ll get there early. | 所以我们会提早到 |
[06:17] | Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of | 事实上 我想的是比较接近像… |
[06:19] | making some toaster pizzas and watching The Daily Show. | 弄些烤PIZZA饼 然后看The Daily Show. (谈话性节目) |
[06:23] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:24] | What? | 怎了? |
[06:26] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊 |
[06:28] | If we’re not gonna have sex, I nt to go out. | 如果我们不继续做爱 那我想出去 |
[06:32] | Okay, tell you what, why don’t you go out | 好 这样吧 不然你就一个人出去 |
[06:34] | and, you know, boogie-oogie-oogie, | 然后 你知道 去跳个舞 |
[06:37] | and when you come back, wake me up and we’ll have sex. | 等你回来后 叫醒我 我们再做爱 |
[06:41] | That’s a lame idea, Charlie. | 这个点子很烂 查理. |
[06:43] | Okay, you can skip the waking me up part. | 好 不然就省略”叫醒我”那个部份 |
[06:45] | I’m just gonna go call some friends. | 我要打电话找我朋友 |
[06:47] | No, no, wait, wait. | 不 不 等一下 |
[06:48] | Come here, come he. | 过来 过来 |
[06:50] | I think I’m ready to go again. | 我认为我可以再一次了 |
[06:52] | Really? Really. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[07:01] | I got nothing– let’s go dancing. | 还是不行 我们去跳舞吧 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I’m coming with the guy I told you about, the old guy. | 对 我要跟上次跟你提过的 那个老男人去 |
[07:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:12] | I think he’s got a little brother who’s old, too. | 他有一个跟他差不多老的弟弟 |
[07:16] | I’ll ask him. | 我再问问他 |
[07:17] | Great, we’ll see you there. | 太好了 到时见 |
[07:19] | Hey, do you think your brother would want tcome with us? | 嘿 你觉得你弟会想跟我们去吗? |
[07:21] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[07:21] | No, he’s not the type. | 不可能 他不是这类的人 |
[07:23] | He’d be miserable going to a dance club at this hour. | 这种时间找他去舞厅 他会很痛苦的 |
[07:25] | Wait here, I’ll go get him. | 等一下 我去叫他 |
[07:31] | Hey. Oh, you just missed it. | 嗨 你错过好戏了 |
[07:33] | Jon Stewart made a very clever joke about the budget deficit. | Jon Stewart刚刚对预算赤字 做了很好笑的评论 (The Daily Show主持人) |
[07:37] | Swell. | 了不起 |
[07:38] | Get dressed, we’re going dancing. | 快穿衣服 我们要去跳舞 |
[07:39] | Yeah, right. | 最好是 |
[07:40] | Toaster pizza? | 烤Pizza饼? |
[07:41] | No, come on, let’s go. | 不用 来吧 我们走 |
[07:44] | -You’re serious? -Yes. | -你是讲真的? -是的 |
[07:46] | But it’s after 11:00, and I’m all tucked in. | 可是现在已经超过11点了 我都躺好了 |
[07:50] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[07:51] | I’m drinking nighty-night tea. | 我都在喝助眠茶了 |
[07:54] | Come on, Robin wants to go dancing, | 走啦 Robin想要去跳舞 |
[07:56] | and I’m gonna need a designated driver. | 而且我需要一个司机 |
[07:57] | Hey, just ’cause you’re making a fool of yourself | 喂 你自己想要出丑 |
[07:59] | trying to keep up with a 24-year-old girl, | 去跟一个24岁的女生搞在一起 |
[08:01] | doesn’t mean I have to join you. | 不代表我也要跟你淌这个混水 |
[08:03] | She has a 24-year-old girlfriend. | 她有一个24岁的朋友 |
[08:04] | Is it dressy-dressy or dressy-casual? | 是要穿礼服还是随便穿就好? |
[08:13] | Just take it. Maybe it’ll loosen you up. | 吃就对了 他会让你觉得很放松 |
[08:16] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[08:17] | Recent studies indicate that ecstasy may well deplete your spinal fluid. | 研究指出摇头丸 会彻底耗尽你的脊髓液 |
[08:22] | ah, so? | 哦 所以呢? |
[08:23] | So? Young lady, I am a chiropractor. | 所以? 女士 我是一个脊椎按摩师 |
[08:27] | Whoo. | 哇 |
[08:29] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[08:30] | my date isn’t working out. | 我的对象跟我磁场不合 |
[08:32] | Well, maybe you’d get somewhere if you stopped talking to her like you’re her fher. | 只要你别再用父亲的口气说话 也许你们就会有进展 |
[08:36] | Well, somebody has to, because her real father has obviously dropped the ball. | 总得有人这么做 因为她的亲生父亲很明显的犯了大错 |
[08:41] | Oh, wonderful, a smoker. | 太好了 一个烟枪 |
[08:43] | So I guess you’re counting on stem cell research | 我认为你以后可能会依赖 干细胞的研究 |
[08:45] | to replace your spine and lungs. | 来取代你的脊椎与肺 |
[08:50] | Alan, Alan, you’re embarrassing me. | 艾伦 艾伦 你在让我为难 |
[08:53] | I’m embarrassing you? Look at yourself. | 我在让你为难? 看看你自己 |
[08:55] | You’re standing in line in a dank alley | 你在这种暗巷排队 |
[08:57] | in the middle of the Urine District. | 刚好在”随地便溺”区的中间 |
[08:59] | Hey, this is the hippest club in town. | 嘿 这里是城里最时髦的夜店 |
[09:01] | Oh, hip, schmip– it’s a toilet with a doorman. | 什么时髦… 这是一间有人看守的厕所 |
[09:07] | Somebody lit a doobie. | 有人点了大麻烟 |
[09:10] | Oh, yeah, oh, yeah, | 没错 没错 |
[09:11] | that is definitely the ganja. | 那一定就是大麻 |
[09:14] | Great, now we’re all gonna get busted. | 太好了 我们都要被逮捕了 |
[09:17] | Will you just relax and let yourself have some fun? | 你能不能放轻松 让自己快乐一点? |
[09:20] | Oh, this is fun for you? | 哦 你觉得这样很快乐? |
[09:21] | Exhaust fumes and reefer smoke? | 二手烟加上大麻? |
[09:23] | Let me tell you something, Charlie. | 我告诉你吧 查理 |
[09:24] | I’m not a kid anymore. | 我不再是个小孩子了 |
[09:25] | I need plenty of rest, exercise and a gh-fiber diet, and… | 我需要大量的休息 运动 以及高纤维的饮食 还有… |
[09:29] | Oh, perfect, I just stepped on a condom. | 太好了 我刚刚踩到一个保险套 |
[09:33] | Go ahead, have a good time. | 去吧 玩疯一点 |
[09:35] | -Hold it. -We’re with them. | -等一下 -我们是跟她们一起的 |
[09:38] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[09:39] | No, no, we are. Although truth be told, | 不 不 是真的 虽然老实讲 |
[09:41] | I don’t see a long-term relationship in the offing. | 这不会是什么长久的男女关系 |
[09:43] | You understand. | 你应该明白 |
[09:45] | Don’t touch the rope. | 别碰那绳子 |
[09:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:49] | I didn’t realize you were king of the rope. | 我不知道你是绳索之王 |
[09:52] | Shut up, Alan. | 闭嘴 艾伦 |
[09:54] | Look, if you’re not on the list, you’re not getting in. | 如果你们不在名单上 就不能进去 |
[09:56] | You let the girls in. | 你让那些女孩进去了 |
[09:57] | Alan. He let the girls in. | 艾伦 他让女孩进去了 |
[09:59] | That’s because pretty girls dress up the place. | 那是因为美丽的女孩 点缀了这个地方 |
[10:02] | Watch how this works. | 看我怎么做 |
[10:05] | Listen… | 听着… |
[10:06] | why don’t you check your list for Jackson. | 何不看看名单上有没有杰克森? |
[10:10] | Andrew Jackson. | 安德鲁杰克森 (20元美钞上的肖像 美国第7任总统) |
[10:14] | Nope. | 没这人 |
[10:15] | Got Tito and LaToya. | 有 Tito 与 LaToya (麦可杰克森的哥哥 妹妹) |
[10:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:21] | What if I change my name to… | 不然我把名字改成… |
[10:26] | Ulysses S. Grant? | 尤里西斯格兰特? (50元美钞 第18任总统) |
[10:28] | You can change your name to Condoleezza Rice. | 你可以把名字改成Condoleezza Rice (美国现任国务卿 黑人女性) |
[10:31] | If you’re not on the li and you’re not a celebrity, | 如果你们不在名单上 又不是政商名流 |
[10:33] | you’re not getting in. | 就不能进去 |
[10:36] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[10:37] | I didn’t want to have to play this card, | 我本来不想打这张牌的 |
[10:38] | but I’m Charlie Harper. | 不过我是查理哈波 |
[10:40] | I’m in the music business. | 我在音乐界 |
[10:42] | I wrote the Maple Loops jingle. | 我写了枫糖圈圈的广告歌 |
[10:46] | Granny’s Big Fudge Nuggets? | 老奶奶的乳脂软糖? |
[10:48] | Oh, I love those cookies. | 哦 我喜欢这种糖果 |
[10:49] | -Great. -You got any on you? | -太好了 -你身上有吗? |
[10:51] | -No. -Beat it. | -没有 -那滚吧 |
[10:54] | Charlie, let me handle this. | 查理 交给我来处理 |
[10:56] | Sir… | 先生… |
[11:00] | I am Matthew Broderick. | 我是马修柏德瑞 (演员 逃学天才主角 长的有点像艾伦) |
[11:03] | Who? | 谁? |
[11:05] | Bruno, they’re with me. | 布鲁诺 他们是我带来的 |
[11:07] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[11:08] | This is a good chance to cut ’em loose. | 这是摆脱他们的好机会 |
[11:10] | Guys, come on. | 进来吧 |
[11:18] | Matthew Broderick is a gifted actor? | 马修柏德瑞是一个很有天份的演员 而且在百老汇… |
[11:28] | Oh, for God’s sake, will yostop complaining? | 看在老天的份上 你能不能别再抱怨了? |
[11:31] | Well, I’m sorry, but the music in that club was so loud, | 我很抱歉 但那家夜店的音乐太大声了 |
[11:33] | my ears are still ringing. | 我的耳朵还在耳鸣 |
[11:39] | You know what that sound is? | 你知道这是什么声音吗? |
[11:40] | That is the sound of the little hairs in my middle ear dying. | 那是让我中耳里的纤毛死掉的声音 |
[11:46] | I am talking permanent hearing loss, Charlie. | 我在讲的是永久性的听觉受损 查理 |
[11:48] | Those little hairs don’t grow back. | 那些纤毛不会长回来 |
[11:52] | Oh, wait, let’s see something. | 等一下 我让你看个东西 |
[11:59] | * Ah…. C-Sharp… * | * 啊…升C调… * |
[12:03] | * C-Sharp is the sound of encroaching deafness. * | * 升C调是让你耳聋的声音 * |
[12:07] | Listen to you; you’re like an old man. | 你自己听听看 你像个老人 |
[12:09] | I can’t listen to me. | 我听不见我自己的声音 |
[12:11] | All I hear is… * Ah… * | 我能听到的只有… * 啊… * |
[12:15] | Worst night of my life. | 我生命中最糟的一晚 |
[12:18] | u’re just ticked off because you couldn’t keep up. | 你会这么不爽 是因为你没办法融入她们 |
[12:20] | I couldn’t keep up? | 我没办法融入? |
[12:21] | I was out on the dance floor with the girls | 我和女孩们在舞厅跳舞 |
[12:23] | while you were sleeping in the booth. | 而你在小房间里睡觉 |
[12:26] | I wasn’t sleeping. | 我没有在睡觉 |
[12:28] | I was closing my eyes, | 我只是闭上眼睛 |
[12:28] | because I couldn’t bear to watch you do this. | 因为我不想看到你做这个… |
[12:36] | I was voguing. | 我在跳VOGUE舞步 |
[12:39] | You were napping. | 你在睡觉 |
[12:41] | Nobody vogues anymore, Alan. | 没有人在跳这种舞步了 艾伦 |
[12:43] | And guess what? | 然后你知道吗? |
[12:44] | Nobody does the robot anymore, either. | 也没有人在跳这种机器人舞步了 |
[12:49] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗? |
[12:50] | Then why did it catch on with the other dancers? | 那为什么其它人都在跟着跳? |
[12:52] | It di’t catch on. They were openly mocking you. | 那不是在跟着跳 他们是公然的在嘲笑你 |
[12:56] | What do you want from me? | 你到底要我怎样? |
[12:57] | I went out to the club, I went to the after-hours club, | 我和你们去夜店 去”下班后”夜店 |
[13:00] | I went out to breakfast, | 也和你们去吃早餐 |
[13:01] | I held my date’s hair while she vomited pancakes in the parking lot. | 当她在停车场把煎饼全吐出来时 我帮她护着头发… |
[13:05] | Well, if you weren’t whining about wanting to go home, | 如果你没有嘀咕着说要先回家 |
[13:08] | you’d be having sex with her right now. | 你现在已经在和她做爱了 |
[13:10] | Oh, darn. What man doesn’t dream of kissing second-hand pancakes? | 哦 真可惜 什么的男人会不想和刚呕吐过的女人接吻? |
[13:16] | And I have to go to work. | 而且我等下还得上班 |
[13:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[13:19] | You are a fuddy-duddy. | 你真是个食古不化的人 |
[13:21] | I’m… I’m a fuddy-duddy? | 我…我食古不化? |
[13:23] | Hey, if the orthopedic shoe fits, wear it. | 嘿 如果矫正鞋合适的话 穿就对了 |
[13:27] | They are not orthopedic. | 她们又不是整形外科 |
[13:28] | They merely have a reinforced arch for the active lifestyle. | 她们只不过是精力充沛 能适应那种积极的生活方式 |
[13:33] | And you were napping. | 而你睡着了 |
[13:35] | Okay, maybe I needed a little shut-eye. | 好吧 也许我是需要一点点睡眠 |
[13:37] | But that’s only because I had vigorous sex earlier. | 但那是因为 我先前有过一场激烈的性爱 |
[13:41] | Oh, let’s fa it. | 我们面对现实吧 |
[13:42] | We’re both too old for the MTV lifestyle. | 我们都太老了 不适合MTV式的生活方式 |
[13:45] | MTV? MTV? | |
[13:46] | Did they just defrost you? | 你是被她们洗脑了吗? |
[13:50] | Okay… MTV, VH-1, whatever the kids are watching. | 好啦…MTV VH-1 谁管那些小鬼在看什么… |
[13:54] | My point is, | 我的重点是 |
[13:55] | I am comfortable acting my age, | 我很坦然的接受我的年龄 |
[13:57] | while you are in deep denial. | 但你却完全无法面对 |
[13:59] | Hey, hey, I am not in denial about anything. | 嘿 嘿 我没有不能面对什么 |
[14:02] | I am a young, vibrant man in the prime of my life. | 我是个年轻 有活力 正处于生命颠峰的男人 |
[14:04] | I– (coughs) | 我… |
[14:12] | What? | 怎么了? |
[14:14] | Young people have phlegm, too. | 年轻人也会有痰的 |
[14:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[14:18] | Anyway… | 反正… |
[14:19] | as I was… | 当我还是… |
[14:23] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[14:25] | What’s the matter | 你怎么了 |
[14:27] | My chest. | 我的胸口 |
[14:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:30] | I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[14:33] | Hey, Alan… | 嘿 艾伦… |
[14:34] | Yeah? | 嗯? |
[14:37] | Do you think it’s too late to start jogging? | 你觉得现在才开始慢跑会太迟了吗? |
[14:42] | Damn it, what kind of hospital is this?! | 妈的 这是什么鸟医院? |
[14:44] | Where the hell are the doctors? | 医生都死到哪里去了? |
[14:45] | That’s my brother in there! | 里面那位可是我哥啊 |
[14:47] | If he dies, I’m homeless! | 如果他死了 我就无家可归了 |
[14:55] | Uh, everything’s fine. | 哦 一切都没问题 |
[14:58] | They’re just going to run some tests. | 他们只是在做一些检查 |
[15:00] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[15:01] | Easy for you tsay. | 你说的倒轻松 |
[15:04] | Listen, Alan, if I don’t make it, | 听我说 艾伦 如果我不行了 |
[15:07] | you need to know about my will. | 你得知道我的遗嘱 |
[15:08] | Hey, I don’t want to hear that kind of tal You’re going to make it. | 嘿 我不想听到这种话 你不会有事的 |
[15:13] | But go on, finish what you were saying. | 不过你可以继续 讲完你要讲的话 |
[15:17] | First of all, | 首先 |
[15:19] | I left the house to you and Jake. | 我把房子留给你和杰克 |
[15:21] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:25] | You’re going to make it. | 你不会有事的… |
[15:30] | Just so you know, there’s two mortgages on it | 只是你要知道 上面还有两项抵押借款 |
[15:32] | and the property taxes are $50,000 a year. | 然后房地产税是一年5万美金 |
[15:36] | Really? $50,000? | 呃…5万? |
[15:43] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[15:48] | Do you got to flat line to get a little help around here?! | 你们知不知道 这个人快没气了需要帮忙? |
[15:52] | Do you got to move to Canada to get some decent medical care?! | 是不是要搬去加拿大 才能获得象样的医疗照顾? |
[15:58] | Uh, they’ll be right here. | 嗯 他们马上就来了 |
[16:00] | So, uh… 50 grand, hu | 那么 呃…5万 |
[16:03] | Boy, I don’t know… | 天啊 我不知道… |
[16:05] | how I could afford that. | 我要怎么负担的起 |
[16:07] | You know, unless I came into some money, you know. | 你知道 除非我突然得到一大笔钱 比如… |
[16:09] | An inheritance or something. | 遗产什么的 |
[16:12] | There’s no money, Alan. | 不会有钱 艾伦. |
[16:14] | None? | 一点也没? |
[16:26] | Okay, I did not want to have to do this. | 好吧 我本来不想这么做的 |
[16:29] | But I am Matthew Broderick. | 我是马修柏德瑞 |
[16:32] | And that is my brother lying there. | 躺在里面的是我哥哥 |
[16:34] | MAN: I’m so sorry, Mr. Broderick. | 很抱歉 柏德瑞先生 |
[16:36] | I loved you in The oducers. | 我喜欢你在”金牌制作人”的演出 |
[16:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | Okay, let’s have a look-see, huh? | 好吧 那我们来看看 |
[16:45] | According to your tests, you just had an acute attack of indigestion. | 根据检查的结果 你只是急性的消化不良 |
[16:51] | It was gas? | 那只是肠气? |
[16:52] | Yes, a big bubble, about the size of a pomegranate. | 是的 很大一泡 跟蕃石榴差不多大 |
[16:55] | What have you had to eat recently? | 你最近都吃了些什么? |
[16:57] | Nothing much. | 没吃什么 |
[16:59] | He had Belgian waffles, link sausages, two Red Bulls, | 他吃了华夫饼 几根香肠 两瓶红牛饮料 |
[17:02] | a quart of scotch | 一夸脱的威士忌 |
[17:03] | and the tongue of a 24-year-old actress. | 还有一个24岁女孩的舌头 |
[17:05] | He asked what I ate, Alan. | 他是在问我吃什么 艾伦 |
[17:07] | And I told him, Charlie. | 然后我替你回答他 查理 |
[17:10] | Oh-ho, you’re a dirty bird. | 哇 你是个淫虫 |
[17:14] | Well, the good news is that you are a perfectly healthy 50-year-old man. | 好消息是 你的身体像个健康的50岁男性 |
[17:18] | I’m only 40. | 我才40岁 |
[17:20] | Tell that to your liver. | 去跟你的肝脏说吧 |
[17:23] | -I recommend you slow down a bit. -I’ve been saying the same thing. | -我建议你要放慢生活节奏 -我也是这样跟他说 |
[17:26] | And you… | 还有你… |
[17:28] | Why no sequel to Ferris Bueller, huh? | 为什么”逃学天才”没有续集? |
[17:31] | I wait and I wait. | 我等了又等 |
[17:33] | I’m sorry; I’ll get on it. | 抱歉 我会努力的 |
[17:35] | Ah. Give the people what they want. | 要给观众看他们想看的 |
[17:43] | So, gas. | 那么 肠气 |
[17:47] | Good news, huh? | 好消息 是吧? |
[17:48] | A little embarrassing, but yeah. | 有点尴尬 不过是的 |
[17:51] | What do you have to be embarrassed about? | 有什么好尴尬的? |
[17:53] | Oh, I don’t know– the paramedics, thambulance, | 我不知道… 医护人员 救护车… |
[17:56] | the crying and the last-minute negotiations with God. | 叫喊声 最后一刻和上帝的谈判 |
[18:00] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[18:00] | Are you still planning on teaching piano to orphans? | 你还在计划要教孤儿们弹钢琴吗? |
[18:03] | If any show up, sure. | 有机会的话 当然 |
[18:06] | Well, will you at least accept the fact | 那么 至少你也该接受… |
[18:08] | that you have to slow down? | 你必须放慢生活节奏的事实? |
[18:11] | Yeah, yeah. | 好啦… |
[18:14] | It’s weird, Alan. | 好奇怪 艾伦 |
[18:17] | It seems like just yesterday I could… I could party all night | 感觉昨天我还能…能整晚狂欢 |
[18:22] | and eat and drink anything I wanted to. | 到处吃吃喝喝 |
[18:24] | Now a couple of Red Bulls and a waffle, | 但现在两瓶红牛加上华夫饼 |
[18:26] | and I’m sitting in the emergency room praying for a fart. | 就让我在急诊室里祈祷我只是在放屁 |
[18:34] | Now you know why I ordered tomato juice and cottage cheese. | 现在你知道为何我要买 蕃茄汁和白干酪了 |
[18:38] | I got to admit, yodo take good care of yourself. | 我得承认 你把你自己照顾的不错 |
[18:40] | I try. | 我尽量 |
[18:42] | I guess that’s why I keep you around. | 就是为什么我要把你留在身边 |
[18:44] | Because I’m a good example? | 因为我是个好榜样? |
[18:45] | No, you clod, spare parts. | 才不是 笨蛋 “器官捐赠” |
[18:53] | What are we watching? | 你在看什么? |
[18:55] | Antiques Roadshow. | 开运鉴定团 |
[18:58] | This woman thinks she has Martha Washington’s butter churn. | 这个女的说她有 马莎华盛顿的奶油搅伴器 (美国首位第一夫人) |
[19:03] | Toaster pizza? | 烤PIZZA饼? |
[19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:07] | So, you going out tonight? | 你今晚有要出门吗? |
[19:08] | Eh, what’s the point? | 你问这干嘛? |
[19:12] | Look, Charlie, I’m glad you’re slowing down a bit, | 听我说 查理 我很高兴你放慢了生活节奏 |
[19:14] | but you haven’t been out of the house in a week. | 但你已经一星期没出门了 |
[19:17] | Eh, it’s too depressing. | 这太令人郁卒了 |
[19:19] | Wherever I go, I’m the oldest guy in the room. | 不管我去哪 我都是最老的 |
[19:23] | Even here. | 甚至这里 |
[19:29] | Hey, what would you think about getting a cat? | 嘿 你觉得我们养只猫如何? |
[19:33] | Okay, that’s it. | 好吧 够了 |
[19:34] | Put some clothes on. We’re going out. | 去穿衣服 我们要出门了 |
[19:36] | It’s 9:00. | 现在9点了 |
[19:38] | I was going to make some kettle corn. | 我要来弄些爆米花 |
[19:39] | Forget the corn; you’re coming with me. | 别管爆米花了 你要跟我去 |
[19:42] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里? |
[19:43] | You’ll see. | 等下你就知了 |
[19:45] | Can you drive? | 你能开车吗? |
[19:47] | I don’t like to drive at night. | 我不喜欢晚上开车 |
[19:53] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方? |
[19:54] | The fountain of youth. | 青春的泉源 |
[19:55] | What? | 什么? |
[19:56] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[20:02] | Ooh, look, young stuff. | 哦 看啊 幼齿的 |
[20:08] | Alan, you are genius. | 艾伦 你真是个天才 |
[20:16] | May I ask you a personal question? | 可以问你一个私人问题吗? |
[20:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:20] | How old are you? | 你今年几岁? |
[20:22] | I just turned 40. | 刚满40 |
[20:23] | Oh, you’re a baby. | 哦 你只是个小朋友 |
[20:27] | well Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:31] | Hey, I have a little riddle for you. | 嘿 我有个小谜语让你猜 |
[20:33] | All right. | 好啊 |
[20:34] | What has multiple orgasms and hums? | 谁有多重性高潮又很会哼哼叫? |
[20:39] | I give up. | 我放弃 |
[20:49] | Come on, I’ll show you. | 来吧 我给你看答案 |
[20:53] | Alan… | 艾伦… |
[20:54] | Alan, I’m leaving. | 艾伦 我要走了 |
[20:58] | And may God bless you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |