时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Help me out here, doc. | 帮帮忙吧 医生 |
[00:04] | I need a time of death. | 我需要她的死亡时间 |
[00:05] | Sorry, lieutenant, but I can’t give you an official T.O.D. | 抱歉 副警长 但在详细验尸之前 |
[00:08] | Until I get her on the slab. | 我没法告诉你准确的死亡时间 |
[00:10] | But based on hypostatic lividity and degree of rigor, | 但是根据尸体变色与僵硬的程度 |
[00:15] | I’d say our cheerleader got her pom-poms pierced right around halftime. | 我看这位啦啦队长大约是在 中场休息时被刺穿了”波波” |
[00:21] | Real?Real. | -天然波波? -决非手术 |
[00:24] | Anything else? | 还有什么线索吗? |
[00:26] | Left-handed assailant, used a single-edged blade, | 凶手是左撇子 凶器是单刃的 |
[00:28] | multiple entry wounds and defensive trauma. | 多处刺入伤和自卫伤 |
[00:31] | So how are we gonna find this psychopath? | 那么我们怎么才能找到这个杀人狂? |
[00:33] | Well, like our killer, we’ll just have to…take a stab at it. | 就如同凶手做的一样 我们需要take a stab at it (此短语模仿take a shot at it意为大胆尝试) |
[00:44] | That’s it. | 就是这些了 |
[00:49] | so, you think I’ll get the part? | 那么…你觉得我能得到这个角色吗? |
[00:52] | Uh, well, I for one totally buy you as a brilliant forensic investigator. | 恩…就我个人来讲完全相信 你是个聪明的法医探员 |
[00:58] | Thanks, but I believe it’s pronounced fornesic. | 谢谢 但我觉得应该念作”fornesic” (康迪发错音了,应该是forensic) |
[01:04] | What do you think, charlie? | 你觉得如何 查理? |
[01:06] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:10] | I mean…beyond belief. | 我是说…超越了”可相信”的程度 |
[01:13] | That’s sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[01:14] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[01:16] | I just don’t believe it. | 我就是不能相信… |
[01:18] | You made your point, charlie. | 你说得够清楚了 查理 |
[01:20] | Do you like what I did with the glasses? | 你喜欢我用眼睛做的这个小动作吗? |
[01:23] | On, smart…off, hot. | 戴上 就是智慧…摘下 就是性感 |
[01:28] | My mind is just completely blown. | 我完全被你震住了 |
[01:32] | So when are you gonna be on tv? | 你什么时候会上电视? |
[01:34] | I have to pass the audition first. | 我先要通过面试 |
[01:36] | Let’s not put the cart before the whores. | 别把”车”放在”妓女”前面 (应该是别把”车”放在”马”前面 形容急于求成) |
[01:41] | Horse. | 是”马” (康迪这时又听成了”hoarse” 嘶哑的) |
[01:43] | Maybe a little. | 也许是有点哑 |
[01:43] | I’ve been rehearsing all day. | 我一天都在排练 |
[01:50] | what’s the name of the show? | 节目的名字叫做什么? |
[01:51] | – Stiffs. – Stiffs? | -尸体 -尸体? |
[01:54] | You know, like dead bodies. | 你知道 就是死人嘛 |
[01:56] | Oh, right.Sure. | 哦 对哦 对 |
[01:59] | I know what you were thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 (Stiff亦有坚硬挺直的含义) |
[02:02] | Well, I better go. | 我该走了 |
[02:04] | The audition’s at 4:00 and I still have to get my tan sprayed on. | 面试在四点 我还要去做人工日晒 |
[02:07] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[02:08] | It has nothing to do with luck, alan. | 这和运气没有关系 艾伦 |
[02:11] | You just have to stand still and keep your eyes and mouth closed. | 你只需要站直了把眼睛和嘴闭上 (人工日晒在身体上喷上一层化学品 达到加深肤色的效果) |
[02:15] | No, I meant…never mind. | 不 我是说…算了 |
[02:17] | Knock ’em dead at the audition. | 面试的时候好好表现 |
[02:19] | Thanks.And thanks for lending me your chiropractor coat. | 谢谢 谢谢借给我你的按摩师大衣 |
[02:22] | Makes me feel like a real doctor. | 让我觉得自己是个真的医生 |
[02:24] | Now you know why alan wears it. | 现在你知道艾伦为什么穿着它了 |
[02:28] | Okay, well, uh, tell me how it goes. | 好了 告诉我结果如何 |
[02:29] | I will. | 我会的 |
[02:31] | Oh, and by the way. | 哦 顺便说一句 |
[02:32] | Did you get the divorce papers? | 你拿到离婚协议了吗? |
[02:34] | Not really, but my lawyer explained them to me.Bye. | 不算”拿”到 不过我的律师 给我解释了那些条款 再见 |
[02:39] | The-they need to be signed. | 协议需要你签字! |
[02:41] | Kandi? | 康迪? |
[02:48] | hey, what’s your hurry? | 嘿 你急什么? |
[02:50] | If she becomes a big tv star while you’re still married, | 如果她成了电视红星而你们还是一家子 |
[02:52] | she’ll have to pay you alimony. | 她就得付给你赡养费了 |
[02:54] | Yeah, and if pigs start flying out of my rear end, | 对哦 如果猪猪从我的屁屁里不停飞出来 |
[02:57] | we’ll have free bacon for the rest of our lives. | 下半生我们就都有培根吃了! |
[03:03] | I don’t know that I’d eat that bacon. | 我估计不会吃那种培根的 |
[03:52] | isn’t anybody gonna get that? | 就没人去开门吗? |
[04:04] | – Jake? – Yeah? | -杰克? -什么事? |
[04:09] | what are you doing? | 你干什么呢? |
[04:10] | Hanging posters. | 挂海报 |
[04:18] | Did you consider using scotch tape? | 你就没想过用透明胶条吗? |
[04:21] | It doesn’t hold as well. | 贴不住 |
[04:22] | Especially her. | 尤其是”她” |
[04:26] | Who is that? | 那是谁? |
[04:27] | Raven Raven. | |
[04:28] | She’s the north american ladies’ wrestling champ. | 她是北美女子摔跤冠军 |
[04:31] | Aha.All oiled up and ready to…wrestle. | 啊哈 涂得油油的准备…”摔跤” |
[04:41] | damn it!This isn’t funny! | 该死的 不好玩! |
[04:46] | Quick little bastards. | 小王八羔子跑得挺快 |
[04:49] | What happened to your harry potter posters? | 你的哈利波特海报呢? |
[04:52] | I’m not a kid anymore, dad. | 我已经不是小孩子了 老爸 |
[04:54] | You don’t have to be a kid to like harry potter. | 喜欢哈利波特也不一定都是小孩啊 |
[04:56] | You want it, take it. | 你想要那些海报的话就拿走 |
[04:58] | Aw, harry. | 哦 哈利 |
[04:59] | You crumpled harry. | 你揉皱了哈利 |
[05:01] | You remember when we got this? | 你还记得我们怎么拿到这海报的吗? |
[05:02] | No. | 不记得 |
[05:04] | Oh, come on, we stood on line outside that bookstore at midnight | 哦 拜托 我们大半夜在书店外面 |
[05:07] | to get one of the first copies? | 等着买第一批的新书 |
[05:09] | You were dressed as harry and I was dressed as dumbledore. | 你打扮成了哈利 我则扮成了邓不利多 |
[05:11] | I don’t remember, dad. | 我不记得了 老爸 |
[05:14] | Sure you do. | 你当然记得的 |
[05:15] | You made fun of that other kid ’cause | 你取笑一个孩子 |
[05:16] | he had a flying mop instead of a broom, and, uh, | 因为他带的是飞行”墩布”而不是扫帚 |
[05:18] | he started crying and his father punched me in the chest? | 他哭了起来他爸就冲我胸口来了一拳? |
[05:23] | No. | 不记得 |
[05:24] | Yeah, well, you weren’t the one with the cracked rib. | 对哦 断了肋骨的不是你 |
[05:27] | Anyway, what, uh, what prompted you to… | 不管怎样…为什么你要… |
[05:30] | redecorate like this? | 重新布置成这样? |
[05:32] | I don’t know, I like cars and wrestling. | 我不知道 我喜欢汽车和摔跤 |
[05:34] | And wet t-shirts, apparently. | 显然还有湿衫小美媚 |
[05:37] | Oh, there is a wet t-shirt on that– | 哦 那副确实有个湿衫小美媚 |
[05:39] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我自己都没注意到呢 |
[05:55] | Jake’s redecorating. | 杰克在重新装饰房间 |
[05:57] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看出来了 |
[06:00] | Oh, raven. | 哦 Raven |
[06:03] | Those are fake, by the way. | 顺便说一句 那波波可是假的 |
[06:04] | – Charlie! – What?He has a right to know. | -查理! -怎么了? 他有权知道 |
[06:08] | I’m just glad the little guy’s got me to… | 我只是为这小家伙有我指导而高兴… |
[06:10] | wait a minute. | 等等 |
[06:11] | Are those nails in my wall? | 你在我墙上钉钉子? |
[06:13] | Are you out of your freakin’ mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[06:16] | No.No? | 不 |
[06:18] | That’s your answer?No? | 这就是你的回答? “不”? |
[06:20] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:22] | Charlie…charlie, come on. | 查理…查理 来吧来吧 |
[06:24] | For god’s sake! | 看在上帝的份上 |
[06:26] | These are railroad spikes! | 钉的还是铁路上用的大钢钉! |
[06:29] | I’ll putty over it. | 我会用补上的 |
[06:30] | That’s not plaster board, that’s stucco. | 那又不是糊墙纸板 那是装饰粉 |
[06:31] | You can’t just putty stucco. | 你怎么补装饰粉 |
[06:33] | I know, I’ll fix it. | 我知道 我会搞定的 |
[06:34] | Let’s just give him some privacy. | 我们给他点隐私 |
[06:36] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[06:39] | At least I can take one hammer out of his hand. | 至少这把锤子我是能从他手上抢过来的 |
[06:44] | Jake, look at daddy. | 杰克 看爸爸 |
[06:46] | Look at daddy. | 看爸爸 |
[06:48] | Look at daddy. | 看爸爸 |
[06:49] | Ah, that’s my boy.Where’s daddy? | 啊 真是好孩子 |
[06:52] | Daddy’s over here. | 爸爸在这里 |
[06:53] | Wasn’t he adorable? | 他那时多可爱啊 |
[06:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:57] | Hey, could you rewind to judith breast-feeding him? | 你能倒退到朱迪丝喂奶的那里吗? |
[07:02] | That was really adorable. | 那才叫”可爱” |
[07:07] | Especially the part where she does the old switcheroo. | 特别是她挤来挤去那段 |
[07:19] | I miss that little boy. | 我想念那个小男孩 |
[07:21] | Seems like only yesterday I could hold him in one arm. | 感觉好像昨天我还能一只手把他揽进怀里 |
[07:24] | He didn’t weigh more than eight or nine pounds. | 他也就8或9磅的样子 |
[07:28] | He craps more than that now. | 他现在拉的都比那个重 |
[07:35] | Where did the time go? | 时间都哪里去了? |
[07:37] | His childhood is almost over and there’s still | 他的童年马上就要结束了 |
[07:40] | so much stuff I want to do with him. | 我还有很多事情想和他一起做呢 |
[07:42] | Like what? | 比如? |
[07:43] | You know, father-son stuff. | 你知道 父子之间的事 |
[07:46] | Pretty soon, there’ll be no more playing catch or riding bikes. | 很快我们就再不会一起 捉迷藏或者骑自行车了 |
[07:49] | Do you realize I’ve never even taken him fishing or camping or hunting? | 你意识到我从来没带他钓鱼野营或者打猎吗? |
[07:54] | Do you know how to fish or camp or hunt? | 你知道怎么钓鱼野营或者打猎吗? |
[07:59] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[08:01] | I-I-I thought we would learn together. | 我想的是我们可以一起学 |
[08:03] | Oh, that sounds good. | 哦 那听起来不错 |
[08:05] | You and knucklehead out in the woods | 你和榆木脑袋在森林里 |
[08:06] | taking turns shooting each other in the ass. | 轮流射对方的屁股 |
[08:14] | Okay, it’s not so much about hunting, per se. | 好吧 原本我就没计划太多开枪的内容 |
[08:17] | Per se. There’s an outdoorsy phrase. | “原本” 这个词倒是挺有户外风情的 |
[08:20] | It’s about bonding. | 主要目的是建立感情纽带 |
[08:22] | Before you know it, he’ll have no interest in spending time with me at all. | 在我注意到之前 他已经没有兴趣和我共度时光了 |
[08:26] | Not unless you grow boobs and straddle a harley. | 除非你长出波波并且骑着哈雷摩托 |
[08:32] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[08:32] | It doesn’t help to whine about it. | 你在这里抱怨也没有用 |
[08:34] | If you want to get lost in the woods with jerky gherkinheimer, go do it. | 如果真想在树林里和榆木小笨瓜 一起迷路 就去吧! |
[08:39] | My life is just one big joke to you, isn’t it? | 我的生活对你来说就是个大笑话对吗? |
[08:42] | Actually, it’s more of a limerick. | 实际上 更像是一首打油诗 |
[08:47] | There once was a moron named al, who wanted to camp with his pal… | 过去有个笨蛋叫Al 想去野营和他的哥们 |
[08:54] | any chance you can go camping in nantucket? | 你们有没有可能去Nantucket野营? |
[09:05] | So, charlie, where’s the wife and kid? | 那么…查理 你的”老婆”和孩子呢? |
[09:08] | They went camping to do some father-son bonding. | 他们去野营 建立”父子感情纽带” |
[09:28] | alan: And when they looked at the door handle of the car, | 但他们去看车门把手 |
[09:34] | there was nothing there… | 那里什么都没有 |
[09:36] | but a hook. | 除了一把钩子 |
[09:39] | A hook?That makes no sense. | 钩子? 一点都讲不通啊 |
[09:42] | Oh, I left out a part. | 哦 我少讲了一部分 |
[09:44] | Um, uh, okay, the guy who escaped from the insane asylum | 那个从疯人院跑出来的家伙 |
[09:47] | had lost his hand in some kind of an industrial accident. | 在什么工伤事故中失去了一只手 |
[09:50] | Anyway, they replaced it with a sharp metal hook. | 他们给他换上了一只锋利的铁钩 |
[09:54] | And it was said hook that was stuck on the aforementioned door handle. | 那只铁钩正挂在前面所说的门把手上 |
[10:06] | dad, over the past three birthdays I’ve gotten $175 in bookstore gift cards. | 爸爸 过去的三个生日我都会 得到一张175美元金额的购书卡 |
[10:11] | They’re yours if we can just go home. | 如果我们现在回家三张卡就是你的了 |
[10:14] | No, no, we’re having fun. | 不不 我们正开心着呢 |
[10:16] | Hey, I know– we’ll sing a song. | 嘿 我知道了 我们唱首歌吧 |
[10:19] | On top of spaghetti all covered with cheese | 在意大利面上淋着芝士 |
[10:25] | come on, you used to love this one. | 来吧 你过去很喜欢这首歌的 |
[10:27] | I lost my poor meatball when somebody sneezed it rolled off the table and… | 有人打喷嚏的时候 我弄掉了 肉丸子 它滚下了桌子 |
[10:39] | onto the floor! | 掉到了地上 |
[10:41] | come on! | 一起唱吧! |
[10:43] | And then my poor meatball rolled right out the door. | 而我可怜的肉丸子滚出了门 |
[10:53] | Oh, come on.We had an adventure. | 哦 拜托 我们这是探险经历 |
[11:00] | – Dad… – yeah, buddy? | -爸爸… -什么事 伙计? |
[11:02] | Bite me. | 扯蛋 |
[11:07] | You’ll see.Someday you and and I will look back | 等着吧 有一天你和我回想起 |
[11:10] | on this weekend and laugh and laugh… | 这个周末会笑得前仰后… |
[11:18] | I didn’t say someday soon. | 我不指望这天很快到来 |
[11:22] | Hey, come on. | 嘿 拜托 |
[11:23] | I thought you liked wet t-shirts. | 我以为你喜欢”湿衫”呢 |
[11:36] | Hey.Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[11:42] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:45] | Oh, come on, alan.We both know I can’t do that. | 哦 拜托 艾伦 我们都清楚我闭不上嘴 |
[11:50] | What do you want me to say, that it was a bad idea? | 你想让我说什么? 这是个坏主意? |
[11:52] | Okay, it was a bad idea. | 好吧 这是个坏主意 |
[11:54] | And the only thing we bonded over was our mutual discomfort | 我们建立的唯一纽带就是同样的难受 |
[11:56] | with pooping into a coffee can. | 以及在同一个咖啡罐里便便 |
[12:00] | It wasn’t chock full o’ nuts, was it? | 便便里面不会还都是果仁吧? |
[12:05] | Sorry, sorry.Where’s jake? | 抱歉 抱歉 杰克在哪里? |
[12:08] | He went back to his friends in hooterville. | 他去”奶子村”找朋友们去了(指杰克的房间) |
[12:14] | Well, I can’t blame him. | 不能怪他 |
[12:16] | It never rains in hooterville. | “奶子村”可从不下雨啊 |
[12:20] | Look, alan, seriously, I’m, I’m sorry it didn’t work out. | 听着 艾伦 说真的 我很遗憾没能奏效 |
[12:24] | I know your heart was in the right place. | 我知道你是一片好意 |
[12:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[12:27] | Now, I finished the limerick.You want to hear it? | 那么…我把打油诗写完了 想听听吗? |
[12:32] | Too soon? | 现在开玩笑还太早了? |
[12:35] | You don’t get it. | 你都不明白 |
[12:36] | You don’t understand what it’s like to be a little boy’s best friend, | 你不理解成为一个小男孩最好的朋友 那种感觉 |
[12:39] | to be someone he looks up to, | 成为他仰视的对象 |
[12:41] | and then one day you turn around | 而某天你回头一看 |
[12:42] | and the only person he looks up to is covered with baby oil | 他仰视的唯一对象涂满了婴儿油 |
[12:45] | and nailed to the ceiling. | 而且钉在天花板上 |
[12:48] | Count your blessings. | 这算你运气了 |
[12:49] | There’s all kinds of pictures that could have been up there. | 还可能有更差的照片被钉在那里呢 |
[12:51] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 我猜是的 |
[12:52] | It could have been the moscow ballet. | 有可能是莫斯科芭蕾舞团呢! (同志喜欢的东西) |
[12:55] | I got it.Still, | 我明白 但我还是 |
[12:57] | I can’t help but feel a little empty inside, | 感到心里空荡荡的 |
[12:59] | like, like a chapter of my life is over. | 就像 就像我人生的一章结束了 |
[13:03] | So?You’ve still got plenty to look forward to. | 那又如何? 你还有很多事情值得期待呢 |
[13:05] | You mean, besides work, loneliness and death? | 你是说 除了工作 孤独 和死亡? |
[13:10] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[13:11] | There’s memory loss… | 会有丧失记忆 |
[13:17] | impotence, adult diapers. | 阳痿 成人纸尿裤 |
[13:23] | I’m all you’ve got, pal. | 我就是你的一切了 伙计 |
[13:30] | Thatssrue. | 这倒是真的 |
[13:31] | O my wives are gone, my son is grown, but I’ll always have you… | 我老婆走了 我儿子大了 但你始终在我身旁 |
[13:38] | my brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[13:44] | Forever. | 永远! |
[13:48] | Okay, now, I was just having fun, but that was mean. | 好了 我只是在开玩笑 但是你这么说也太恶毒了! |
[13:56] | Well, when will he be back? | 好吧 他什么时候回来? |
[13:58] | All right, tell him I called again. | 好 告诉他我打电话了来 又一次! |
[14:01] | Boy, some agent. | 好家伙 这是什么经纪人啊 |
[14:02] | He never calls, he never returns my calls. | 从不给我打电话 也从不回我的电话 |
[14:05] | I’m almost sorry I let him feel me up. | 我几乎要后悔让他摸我了 |
[14:09] | I guess that’s showbiz. | 我想演艺圈就是这样吧 |
[14:12] | That’s what he said. | 他也是这么说的 |
[14:15] | Uh, listen, kandi… | 恩 听着 康迪 |
[14:16] | I really thought they liked me at that audition. | 我真的以为他们面试时挺喜欢我的 |
[14:18] | They had me read three times, and then all the jumping jacks. | 他们让我念了三遍台词 还让我做跳跃运动 |
[14:21] | Jumping jacks? | 跳跃运动? |
[14:22] | It’s an action series, alan. | 是种动作 艾伦 |
[14:23] | They need to know that I’m fit. | 他们需要知道我体型合适 |
[14:26] | Ah.Uh, listen, kandi, there’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 恩 听着 康迪 我有些事情要告诉 |
[14:31] | If it’s about the divorce papers I haven’t signed them yet. | 如果是关于离婚协议我还没有签字呢 |
[14:34] | No, no, that’s not why I’m here. | 不不 我不是为这个来的 |
[14:36] | Um, sweetie, do you remember why we split up? | 亲爱的 你还记得为什么我们分手吗? |
[14:39] | The big reason or all the little reasons? | 主要原因还是众多小原因? |
[14:41] | ‘Cause there were a lot of little reasons, alan. | -主要原因 -有很多小原因 |
[14:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:45] | Like the way yd d toenaienen grow all crazy. | 比如你的脚指甲长得太快 |
[14:47] | – Right.Got it. – And your ear hair and your nose hair. | -对 明白 -还有你的耳毛和鼻毛也长太快 |
[14:50] | And that one long hair on your back, yuck! | 还有你背上的那根长毛 恶心! |
[14:55] | Wait, forget the little reasons. | 好吧 别提那些小原因 |
[14:56] | Just, just the big one. | 说主要的 |
[14:57] | Yeah, you didn’t want to have a baby, and I did. | 对哦 你不想要孩子而我想 |
[15:00] | Right.Well, what would you say if I were to tell you | 如果我告诉你我改变主意了 |
[15:04] | that I’ve changed my mind about that? | 你怎么说? |
[15:09] | – Really? – Yeah, | -真的? -没错 |
[15:10] | I’ve just been thinking that jake is almost grown | 我最近在想杰克已经快要长大了 |
[15:14] | and there’s still a lot of daddy left in me. | 而我却还想继续作爸爸 |
[15:19] | So you want to have a baby? | 这么说你想要孩子? |
[15:21] | Yes, I do. | 没错 我想 |
[15:22] | A fresh start, a-a-a new chapter. | 一个新的开始 人生的新篇章 |
[15:25] | Wow, that’s a big step. | 哇 这可是一大步 |
[15:28] | Yeah, I know.I know it is. | 没错 我知道 我知道确实是 |
[15:29] | So if you want to think about it… | 所以如果你想考虑一下… |
[15:31] | no, that’s okay.Let’s make a baby. | 不用了 我们来造人吧! |
[15:34] | Just like that? | 就这样? |
[15:35] | Don’t you want to talk about it some more? | 你就不想再商量下? |
[15:36] | Alan, it’s practically all we talked about our entire marriage. | 艾伦 我们结婚后就一直在谈这个 |
[15:40] | Baby, baby, toenails, baby, ear hair, baby, how clocks work, baby. | 孩子 孩子 脚指甲 孩子 耳毛 孩子 教我认时间 孩子 |
[15:48] | so…so you really want to do this? | 这么说你真想做这个了? |
[15:51] | Do what? | 做什么? |
[15:55] | You see, if you use tape, it’s much easier to rotate | 看到了吧 如果你用胶带 当旧海报不再对你起作用了 |
[15:59] | in new posters when these ones stop working for you. | 换新的要容易的多 |
[16:02] | I don’t think that’s gonna happen. | 我觉得不会不起作用的 |
[16:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:05] | After a while, these beautiful eyes are gonna be | 过段时间 这双美丽的眼睛 |
[16:08] | filled with judgment and conddnation. | 会充满谴责与教诲 |
[16:11] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[16:13] | Okay, maybe that was just me. | 好吧 也许只是我这么觉得 |
[16:17] | Anyway, you’re lucky your dad lets you hang posters like this. | 你很幸运你老爸让你挂这样的海报 |
[16:21] | I guess. | 我猜是吧 |
[16:23] | Does your mother let you? | 你妈让你挂吗? |
[16:24] | No way. | 怎么可能 |
[16:25] | So what do you got at her house, a secret stash of magazines? | 那么你在她家里藏了什么? 秘密的杂志据点? |
[16:28] | Just one.Playboy 1998, the christmas issue. | 只有一本 1998年<花花公子> 新年特别版 |
[16:32] | God bless hugh hefner, huh? | 上帝保佑Hugh Hefner 是吧? (<花花公子>创始人) |
[16:34] | God bless kimberly macadoo from portland, oregon born march 4, 1979. | 上帝保佑来自波特兰市的 kimberly Macadoo 俄勒冈州生于1979年3月4日 |
[16:39] | Sunshine and goatees.Judgmental people and war. | 钟意于:阳光和山羊胡 最讨厌:瞎批评的人们和战争 |
[16:44] | Gotta love a chick who doesn’t like war. | 爱好和平的小妞讨人爱啊 |
[16:47] | Tape me. | 给我撕一段胶带 |
[16:50] | Hey, uncle charlie, could you do me a favor? | 嘿 查理伯伯 你能不能帮我个忙? |
[16:53] | If it’s the favor I’m thinking of, | 如果是我想着的那个”忙” |
[16:54] | not until you’re 18 and not in my house. | 在你十八岁以前和在我家里都不行 |
[16:58] | What? | 什么? |
[16:59] | Nothing, nothing.What do you need? | 没什么 你要我帮什么? |
[17:01] | Could you get my dad to lay off the father-son stuff? | 你能不能让我爸放弃”父子感情”那一套 |
[17:04] | It’s kinda lame. | 实在有点老土 |
[17:05] | Lame? | 老土? |
[17:07] | You think it’s lame your father cares so much about | 你觉得你老爸这么关心你 |
[17:09] | you he wants nothing more than to be part of your life? | 这么想融入你的生活是老土? |
[17:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:14] | Look, you gotta understand what your father’s going through. | 听着 你要理解你父亲正在经历什么 |
[17:18] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[17:19] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 好吧 是这么回事 |
[17:23] | Your father has reached a very difficult age. | 你老爸正在一个很难过的年龄 |
[17:27] | It’s confusing and a little bit scary for him. | 会很困惑而且对他来说有点可怕 |
[17:29] | Scary how? | 怎么个可怕法? |
[17:31] | Well, first of all, his body’s changing. | 首先 他的身体在变化 |
[17:34] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的? -哦 没错 |
[17:36] | Hair is growing where it’s never grown before. | 毛发在从前寸草不生的地方长出来 |
[17:39] | That is scary. | 确实可怕 |
[17:41] | And then there’s the hormones. | 还有荷尔蒙 |
[17:42] | Hormones? | 荷尔蒙? |
[17:43] | Yep, your father is running out of them. | 没错 你爸爸的荷尔蒙快要用完了 |
[17:48] | Sounds bad. | 听起来很糟 |
[17:49] | No, no, it’s just a perfectly natural part of growing old, jake. | 不不 只是生老病死中很自然的一部分 |
[17:53] | Is it happening to you? | 也发生在你身上吗? |
[17:54] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[17:58] | My point is that your father is going through | 我的意思是你爸爸正在… |
[18:00] | this phase and you have to be patient and understanding. | 经历这个阶段 而你要耐心和善解人意点 |
[18:04] | So he’s gonna want to go camping again? | 那么他会再去野营吗? |
[18:07] | Probably not in this lifetime. | 这辈子大概是不会了 |
[18:10] | But you might have to play catch with him or something. | 不过也许会和你玩点捉迷藏什么的 |
[18:14] | Guess I could do that. | 我想那没什么问题 |
[18:16] | Atta boy. | 好孩子 |
[18:18] | All right, well, I’m glad we had this little talk. | 好了 很高兴我们聊了聊 |
[18:22] | Now I’m gonna go get hammered. | 现在我要去喝高了 |
[18:41] | : Hello, ladies, I’m harry potter. | 哈罗 小姐们 我是哈利波特 |
[18:48] | Is there anything special we have to do? | 有什么需要做的特别的事情吗? |
[18:50] | Oh, no, no.It’s just like regular sex, | 哦 不不 就是和平常嘿咻一样 |
[18:51] | but without all the last-minute fumbling for a condom. | 只不过不用在最后摸索着找安全套 |
[18:54] | Oh, okay, but I still get all the rest of the fumbling, right? | 哦 好吧 但除了找套子之外 其它部分还都保留对吧? |
[18:59] | I prefer to call that foreplay. | 我更愿意叫那个为”前戏” |
[19:03] | hold on. | 等等 |
[19:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[19:07] | This is she. | 我就是 |
[19:08] | Uh-huh.Hold on a sec. | 恩恩 请稍等 |
[19:15] | Here, we’re divorced. | 给你 我们离婚了 |
[19:17] | Okay, I’m back.You were saying? | 好的 请接着说 |
[19:19] | Really?I got the part? | 真的? 我得到那个角色了? |
[19:22] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[19:24] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:27] | Alan, I got the part. | 艾伦 我得到那个角色了! |
[19:29] | Oh, that’s terrific. | 哦 那真是太好了 |
[19:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[19:31] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 喔 喔 喔 |
[19:33] | Put that thing away. | 把那东西收起来吧 |
[19:35] | But I-I thought… | 但我…我以为… |
[19:36] | oh, please, nobody wants to see a pregnant fornesic investigator. | 哦 拜托 没人爱看一个 怀孕的法医探员吧? |
[19:45] | Hey, can we still do it with a condom? | 嘿 戴着套做行不行? |
[19:52] | Hey, dad, after this, want to go play catch? | 嘿 爸爸 看完这个想玩捉迷藏吗? |
[19:56] | it’s dark out. | 外面天黑了 |
[19:58] | Okay.I tried. | 好吧 我试过了哦 |
[20:03] | Help me out here, doc. | 帮帮忙吧 博士 |
[20:05] | I need a time of death for our little cheerleader. | 我需要这个啦啦队长的死亡时间 |
[20:07] | I can’t give you an official T.O.D. | 在详细验尸之前 |
[20:09] | Until I get her on the slab. | 我没法给你准确的死亡时间 |
[20:11] | But based on hypostatic lividity and degree of rigor, | 但是根据尸体变色与僵硬的程度 |
[20:13] | I’d say our cheerleader got her pom-poms pierced right around halftime. | 我看这位啦啦队长大约是在 中场休息时被刺穿了”波波” |
[20:17] | Anything else? | 还有其它线索吗? |
[20:18] | Left-handed assailant, used a single-edge blade, | 凶手是左撇子 凶器是单刃的 |
[20:21] | multiple entry wounds and defensive trauma. | 多处刺入伤和自卫伤 |
[20:23] | So how are we gonna find this psychopath? | 那么我们怎么才能找到这个杀人狂? |
[20:25] | Well, like our killer, we’ll just have to take a stab at it. | 就如同凶手做的一样 我们需要take a stab at it (此短语模仿take a shot at it意为大胆尝试) |
[20:38] | Unbelivable.Yeah. | -难以置信 -是啊 |
[20:44] | They’re real, you know. | 知道吗 那是天然波波 |
[20:50] | I know, I was married to her. | 我知道 我曾经是她老公! |
[20:53] | Oh, yeah.Dawg! | 哦 对了 你个小公狗! |
[21:06] | You know what?I’ll be in my room. | 我回房间去了 |
[21:17] | When are you guys going fishing? | 你们什么时候去钓鱼啊? |