时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | I am a finely tuned machine. | 我是台精确运作的机器 |
[00:18] | Bonjour! | 你好! |
[00:20] | Oh, hello. | 噢 你好 |
[00:22] | Are you a friend of charlie’s? | 你是查理的朋友? |
[00:24] | I’m his brother… | 我是他弟弟… |
[00:25] | so no. | 所以不是 |
[00:28] | I am Gabrielle. | 我是Gabrielle |
[00:30] | Oh, nice to meet you.I’m Alan. | 幸会 我是艾伦 |
[00:33] | Or as you would say “Elan”. | 照你们的话说是”Elan” (法语) |
[00:36] | ” Why would I say that? | 为什么这么叫? |
[00:39] | No reason.I’m a little dehydrated. | 不为什么 我只是有点脱水了 |
[00:42] | So, you are a “see-klist. | 看你行头 你是个”颠车手” |
[00:44] | ” A what? | 什么? |
[00:46] | A see-klist? | “颠车手”? |
[00:47] | You know with your “bee-see-kel. | 你知道 你骑着个”颠车” |
[00:49] | ” Oh, yes, yes– I’m very passionate about… | 噢 对 对 我十分热衷于… |
[00:54] | bee-seek-ling. | 骑”颠车” |
[00:57] | I even have a stationary “see-kel. | 我甚至还有台”颠车机”呢 |
[01:03] | I also jog and ab crunch and of course… | 我还喜欢慢跑和仰卧起坐 当然还有… |
[01:07] | “les buns of steel. | 提提臀 |
[01:12] | ” Tres bien. | 很好 |
[01:13] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[01:16] | Au revoir. | 再…见 |
[01:22] | nice, huh? | 不错吧? |
[01:23] | Nice?She’s magnificent. | 不错? 简直是好得一塌糊涂 |
[01:25] | You should see her naked. | 你该看看她裸体的模样 |
[01:27] | Can I? | 我可以? |
[01:30] | Well, I could show you some pictures, | 我可以给你看看照片 |
[01:32] | but you may not want to see that much of me. | 但我觉得你应该不太想看到我的裸体 |
[01:36] | Just out of curiosity, where do you find women like that? | 只是好奇问句 你哪找来这样的女人? |
[01:39] | And more importantly, how do you get them to go to bed with you? | 更重要的是 你是怎么把她们哄上床的? |
[01:43] | You really want to know? | 真的想知道? |
[01:45] | Yeah, what’s your secret? | 你的秘诀是什么? |
[01:47] | Well, you see, alan, it’s like this. | 这么说吧 艾伦 是这样的 |
[01:54] | I got a knack. | 我有天赋 |
[01:58] | That’s not a secret. | 那不叫秘诀 |
[02:00] | I didn’t think so, but you asked. | 我没说它是秘诀 但既然你问到了 |
[02:03] | So that’s it?You’ve got a knack? | 就是这样? 你有天赋? |
[02:05] | Hey, everybody’s good at something. | 人人都有自己的长处 |
[02:07] | You, for instance… | 拿你来说… |
[02:13] | have no shame. | 不知廉耻 |
[02:15] | Excuse me, this is what they wear in the tour de france. | 不好意思 参加环法单车赛的人都这么穿 |
[02:19] | Alan, I just took a tour de france… | 艾伦 我刚参加了环法 |
[02:25] | and the only thing I was wearing was a smile and a condom. | 我唯一带着的是笑容和安全套 |
[02:40] | hi, Judith.Hey, buddy. | 嗨 朱迪丝 嗨 小子 |
[02:41] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[02:43] | What’s the matter with him? | 他怎么了? |
[02:45] | His little girlfriend broke up with him. | 和小女友分手了 |
[02:47] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[02:48] | Yeah, I was hoping you could talk to him, | 是 希望你开解开解他 |
[02:50] | ’cause let’s face it, who knows more about getting dumped? | 因为说实话吧 谁最了解被甩的滋味? |
[02:56] | You don’t have to flatter me, judith.I’ll talk to him. | 没必要夸奖我 朱迪丝 我会和他谈的 |
[02:59] | I’m sorry, that didn’t come out the way I meant it. | 对不起 我不是在赞你 |
[03:01] | Really?How did you mean it? | 真的? 那你什么意思? |
[03:03] | Oh, couldn’t you just take the “I’m sorry”? | 你不会只听懂”对不起”吧? |
[03:06] | Couldn’t you have just… | 你不会只… |
[03:08] | loved me? | 爱过我吧? |
[03:12] | Did I hear numbnuts come in? | 二百五回来了? |
[03:14] | “Numbnuts”? | 二百五? |
[03:15] | Sorry, numbnuts junior. | 对不起 小二百五 |
[03:18] | If you mean my son, yes, he’s here. | 如果你是指我儿子 是 他回来了 |
[03:21] | Aw, crap. | 靠 |
[03:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[03:26] | Hiding my cookies. | 藏饼干 |
[03:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:30] | Because I just bought a new bag and I don’t want that knucklehead to eat ’em all. | 因为我才买包新的 不想让那臭小子帮我扫清光 |
[03:34] | Oh, charlie, you hide your cookies from a little boy who loves you? | 查理你竟然背着一个 深爱着你的小男孩藏饼干 |
[03:37] | Little boy, my ass. | 小男孩 放屁 |
[03:39] | He’s a bottomless pit, | 他是个无底洞 |
[03:40] | and I’m tired of going for a snack and having to lick cookie dust out of the bag. | 我受不了每次想吃零食时 发现只有添饼渣的份 |
[03:45] | You might want to take it easy on him today. | 今天还是对他宽容点吧 |
[03:46] | He’s going through a bad breakup. | 他被劈腿了 |
[03:48] | – Aw, really? – Yeah. | -真的? -对 |
[04:03] | Nope, my cookies. | 不 这是我的饼干 |
[04:11] | so, uh… | 那个… |
[04:12] | how was school this week? | 这星期校园生活如何? |
[04:14] | Okay. | 还行 |
[04:16] | Anything noteworthy happen? | 有什么特别的事发生吗? |
[04:18] | No. | 没 |
[04:20] | I thought you said he got dumped. | 你不是说他被甩了吗 |
[04:30] | I was easing into it. | 我在铺垫 |
[04:32] | Oh, good idea.Go ahead. | 噢 好主意 继续 |
[04:35] | Jake, sooner or later, every guy gets dumped. | 杰克 男孩子迟早都要被甩一次 |
[04:38] | Some guys get dumped sooner and later, right, alan? | 某些人一直都被甩 对不对 艾伦? |
[04:43] | Sorry, I should’ve eased into that. | 对不起 我该铺垫一下 |
[04:47] | My point is you’ve got nothing to be embarrassed about. | 我要说的是 你没必要不好意思 |
[04:50] | I’m not embarrassed.I’m angry. | 我没不好意思 我只是生气 |
[04:51] | She didn’t even tell me why. | 她甚至没告诉我为什么 |
[04:53] | She just sent me an e-mail saying she doesn’t want to go out with me anymore. | 她只是发电子邮件告诉我 她不喜欢我了 |
[04:56] | Maybe she found somebody better. | 也许她找到更好的了 |
[04:58] | What do you mean better?Who’s better than jake? | 什么叫更好? 谁能比杰克更好? |
[05:03] | Why, no one, alan. | 说得对 没人了 艾伦 |
[05:07] | He’s the pinnacle of male evolution. | 他是当今男性进化的旗帜人物 |
[05:10] | Thank you. | 过奖了 |
[05:14] | Look, buddy, I know exactly how you feel. | 小子 我完全明白你感受 |
[05:16] | When I was your age, | 我像你这么大时 |
[05:17] | I was dating a beautiful girl– charity kirschenbaum. | 我在和一个叫查瑞迪·科什巴姆的漂亮女孩约会 |
[05:20] | I was crazy about her. | 我爱死她了 |
[05:22] | Then, the night before junior prom, she called and dumped me. | 可是在大三舞会的前一晚 她一个电话打来 把我甩了 |
[05:25] | Wouldn’t even give me a reason.I was devastated. | 无缘无故 我沮丧透顶 |
[05:28] | So what’d you do? | 那你怎么做? |
[05:29] | What could I do? | 我能做什么? |
[05:31] | How can you mend a broken heart? | 心已经伤了 |
[05:32] | How can you stop the rain from falling down? | “雨一直下…” |
[05:40] | You done? | 有完没完? |
[05:41] | Unless you want to hear “jive talkin’. | 除非你还想听”双截棍” |
[05:48] | ” The thing is, jake, that no matter how bad you feel now, | 关键是 杰克 不管你现在多难过 |
[05:52] | eventually, it’ll pass. | 时间会冲淡一切 |
[05:53] | You just have to be willing to live with the pain. | 只要你有勇气面对伤痛 |
[05:56] | – No, he doesn’T. – Yes, he does. | -不 他没有 -有 他有 |
[05:57] | Hang on, dad.What do you mean, no, I don’t? | 等等 爸 你说”他没有”算什么意思? |
[06:00] | When you get dumped, you don’t sit around feeling sorry for yourself. | 被甩了 不能顾影自怜 |
[06:03] | You go out and find another girl.A better girl. | 应该出去找个女孩 更好的女孩 |
[06:07] | Okay, but how am I gonna get another girl? | 好吧 那我怎么知道 怎么找个更好的女孩? |
[06:09] | I don’t know how I got this one. | 我不知道我当初怎么泡到这个的 |
[06:11] | You don’t know how you got a girlfriend? | 女朋友怎么到手的你也不知道? |
[06:13] | No.It just kind of happened. | 不 就这么发生了 |
[06:15] | Yeah, I know how that goes. | 是啊 这我最了解不过 |
[06:18] | You wake up in the morning and there she is.Shut up.I know that was wrong. | 早晨醒来发现旁边躺着个女人 闭嘴! 我知道错了 |
[06:23] | Look, jake, who is the cutest girl in your class? | 杰克 你们班最漂亮的女孩是谁? |
[06:26] | Nicole O’malley Nicole o’malley. | |
[06:27] | Okay, call Nicole o’malley and ask her out. | 成 打给Nicole O’malley约她 |
[06:30] | Are you drunk? | 你喝醉了? |
[06:32] | A little. | 一点儿 |
[06:36] | but… | 但… |
[06:37] | this is a secret that will serve you for the rest of your life. | 这是个让你受益终生的道理 |
[06:41] | The hotter the girl, the lonelier she is,because most guys are too scared to talk to her. | 越漂亮的美眉越是寂寞 因为男人们都不敢靠近她 |
[06:46] | – Really?! – Really?! | -真的?! -真的?! |
[06:48] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:53] | Why couldn’t you have said this 20 years ago? | 二十年前怎么不早说? |
[06:55] | Come on, dad, I wasn’t even born 20 years ago. | 拜托老爸 二十年前我还没出生 |
[06:58] | I really shouldn’t be giving him advice that could help him reproduce, should I? | 我真不该教他这些 随时闹出人命的道理 |
[07:18] | oh, it’s just you. | 原来是你 |
[07:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[07:26] | I’m drinking some of your finest scotch and looking at my high school yearbook. | 边喝你的威士忌 边看高中纪念册 |
[07:32] | Charity Kirschenbaum Charity kirschenbaum. | |
[07:35] | I can’t help wondering how my life would’ve turned out if she hadn’t dumped me. | 我在想要是她没甩我 我现在会是怎么样 |
[07:40] | Come on, your life turned out great. | 别这样 你生活挺好的 |
[07:45] | Well, it wouldn’t have turned out any better. | 不会比现在更好了 |
[07:48] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[07:50] | I’m gonna call her and find out why she broke my heart. | 我要打电话给她 问她当年为什么那么狠心 |
[07:54] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[07:55] | Call your high school girlfriend drunk at 2:00 in the morning. | 凌晨两点醉醺醺打给你高中女友 |
[07:58] | While you’re at it, why don’t you expose yourself to an undercover policewoman? | 你待会打的时候 怎么不顺便向卧底女警自首? |
[08:03] | Some people do that. | 有的人会这么干 |
[08:05] | I need closure. | 我要个交代 |
[08:07] | I need to understand why she dumped me. | 我要知道她为什么甩我 |
[08:11] | What’s to understand? | 有什么难理解的? |
[08:15] | This is her? | 这是她? |
[08:19] | This is you. | 这是你 |
[08:22] | Peaches and cream complexion. | 桃脸细皮 |
[08:25] | You. | 你 |
[08:28] | Cheerleader. | 啦啦队员 |
[08:30] | You. | 你 |
[08:33] | Stop me anytime. | 随时叫停我 |
[08:35] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[08:36] | I got number off the internet and I’m calling her. | 我在网上查到她的号码 现在我就打给她 |
[08:39] | Oh, man. | 兄弟 |
[08:40] | Enwh’re they gonna invent a phone with a breathalyzer lock? | 什么时候能发明个电话用的 呼吸鉴别锁? |
[08:43] | Shh, it’s ringing. | 嘘! 通了 |
[08:46] | Hello? | 喂? |
[08:48] | Hello, is this charity? | 喂 是Charity吗? |
[08:51] | Hi, charity. | 你好 Charity |
[08:52] | This is alan harper. | 我是艾伦 哈珀 |
[08:54] | Yeah, yeah, from high school. | 对对 高中那个 |
[08:57] | Anyway… | 这么说吧… |
[09:00] | yeah, I know it’s late. | 对 我知道很晚了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, I know I’m drunk. | 对 我知道我醉了 |
[09:05] | Listen, I just need to ask you one question. | 听着 我只是想问你个问题 |
[09:09] | Why did you dump me on the night before the junior prom? | 大三舞会前夜你为什么甩我? |
[09:16] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[09:18] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[09:20] | Go back to sleep. | 回去睡吧 |
[09:23] | She said to ask my brother Char…arlie. | 她叫我问我的哥哥查…理 |
[09:43] | oh, that’s why. | 噢 原来如此 |
[09:54] | Morning. | 早 |
[09:55] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:00] | You found the stash, huh? | 你找到他的藏货了? |
[10:02] | Wasn’t well hidden. | 藏得不够深 |
[10:04] | Okay, just for the record, that stuff’s medicinal. | 好吧 事先说明 那东西有治疗作用 |
[10:06] | I’ve got glaucoma. | 我有青光眼 (估计是说留点给她 能治眼病) |
[10:09] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[10:11] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[10:16] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:18] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:19] | So where’d you disappear to last night? | 昨晚跑哪去了? |
[10:21] | Me?I decided to take a little drive, | 我? 我出去兜兜风 |
[10:23] | give you a chance to calm down about charity kirschenbaum. | 给你机会冷静下 |
[10:27] | I’m perfectly calm. | 我很冷静 |
[10:29] | Good. | 那就好 |
[10:29] | Who’s charity kirschenbaum? | Charity Kirschenbaum是谁? |
[10:32] | It’s just a little thing that’s not worth getting upset about and… | 只是个不值得为其伤心的无谓人 |
[10:36] | hey!What the hell are you doing with my cookies?! | 嘿! 你拿我的饼干干什么?! |
[10:39] | They’re yours? | 你的? |
[10:40] | You know they’re mine. | 你明知的 |
[10:41] | So you’re saying I took something that belonged to you and you’re upset? | 所以你的意思是我拿了原属于 你的东西你会不高兴咯? |
[10:51] | Oh, come on, alan. | 拜托 艾伦 |
[10:54] | I loved charity kirschenbaum and you stole her right out from under me! | 我爱查瑞迪· 科什巴姆而你却背着我把她抢走 |
[10:57] | He’s speaking metaphorically, right? | 他在打比方吧? (歧义 原文是”从我身下抢走”) |
[11:01] | Yeah, he was never on top of that. | 当然 他什么时候有在上面过 |
[11:04] | I would’ve been, if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你的话 我早得手了 |
[11:06] | Okay fine, I took your girl 20 years ago. | 好吧我错了 我20年前挖了你墙角 |
[11:10] | That calls for maybe five, six cookies, tops. | 那顶多就值五 六块饼 |
[11:12] | Not the whole damn bag. | 不至于全部扫光吧?! |
[11:14] | I had to go to junior prom with cousin phoebe! | 你害我不得不带着Phoebe表妹 去参加舞会! |
[11:17] | She was cute. | 她很可爱啊 |
[11:18] | She was 12 and in a body cast! | 她只有12岁 还没发育哪! |
[11:20] | So what?She was your cousin. | 那又如何? 她是你表妹 |
[11:23] | She could have been 18 and in a cellophane bikini, and you weren’t gonna get any. | 等她18岁穿上透明比基尼的时候 你就请不了她了 |
[11:28] | You are a horrible human being and I hope you burn in hell! | 你这个恶毒的男人 下地狱吧! |
[11:33] | So we’re good? | 那我们和好了吗? |
[11:34] | No! | 不! |
[11:35] | We are not good! | 我们没和好! |
[11:37] | We suck! | 我们没完! |
[11:41] | – freshen that up for you? – Thanks. | -加点? -谢谢 |
[11:44] | You betrayed me! | 你背叛我! |
[11:48] | I hate you! | 我恨你! |
[11:52] | I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!! | 我恨你! 我恨你!! 我恨你!!! |
[12:00] | Sounds like he’s going for a bike ride. | 听起来他像是去骑自行车了 |
[12:06] | Hello, nicole o’malley? | 你好 Nicole O’malley吗? |
[12:09] | Jake harper here. | 我是杰克 哈珀 |
[12:10] | Harper. | 哈珀 |
[12:12] | I sit next to you in geometry class. | 上几何课时我坐在你旁边 |
[12:14] | No, the other side. | 不是 另一边 |
[12:16] | Yeah, with the big head. | 对 和大头坐一起 |
[12:20] | I was wondering if you would go to the winter dance with me. | 你愿意和我一起去参加冬季舞会吗? |
[12:23] | Really? | 真的? |
[12:25] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[12:27] | Well, great. | 太棒了 |
[12:28] | I guess I’ll see you in school.Bye. | 那我们就在学校见 再见 |
[12:32] | Uncle charlie’s a genius. | 查理叔叔真是个天才 |
[12:33] | In a sense. | 某些方面吧 |
[12:36] | But there’s book smart and nook smart. | 但他把聪明发挥在鬼点子上 而不是功课上 |
[12:43] | Would you get that, berta?! | 听见了吗 贝塔?! |
[12:44] | What?! | 什么?! |
[12:45] | The door! | 门铃! |
[12:46] | I can’t hear you! | 我听不见你说什么! |
[12:48] | I said, would you get the door? | 我说 你能去开门吗? |
[12:50] | I can’t!I’m upstairs! | 不行! 我在楼上呢! |
[12:58] | Hi, judith.Jake, your mom’s here! | 你好 朱迪丝 杰克 你妈妈来了! |
[13:00] | Did you talk to him? | 你和他聊了吗? |
[13:01] | I did. | 是的 |
[13:03] | Hey, mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[13:04] | Hey, honey, how’s it going? | 嗨 宝贝儿 过得怎么样? |
[13:05] | Great.Uncle charlie’s a genius. | 好极了 查理大伯真是个天才 |
[13:07] | Good, good. | 很好 |
[13:09] | You said you talked to him. | 你不是和他谈了吗 |
[13:10] | I did. | 是的 |
[13:11] | Then why is uncle charlie a genius? | 那么为什么说查理大伯是天才呢? |
[13:13] | ‘Cause he never got married. | 因为他一直都没结婚 |
[13:19] | Oh, that’s gonna come back to bite me in the ass. | 肯定回头要和我算帐的 |
[13:24] | and here it comes, jaws a-snappin’. | 果不其然 张牙舞抓来了 |
[13:29] | All right, I’m sorry! | 好吧 对不起! |
[13:33] | Why are you sorry? | 为什么说对不起呢? |
[13:35] | I just find it’s easier that way. | 我只是觉得那样比较轻松 |
[13:39] | Okay.Is charlie at home? | 查理在家吗? |
[13:41] | Oh, no, he, uh, he went out a couple of hours ago. | 没有 他几个小时以前就出去了 |
[13:44] | I’ve been trying to call him on his cell but he doesn’t answer. | 我给他打手机 一直没人接 |
[13:47] | Well, please tell him I stopped by. | 那好吧 请转告他我来过 |
[13:49] | Sure, sure thing. | 当然 没问题 |
[13:52] | Gabrielle? Gabrielle? | |
[13:54] | Oui? | 嗯? |
[13:55] | forgive me if I’m out of line, but… | 请原谅我的鲁莽 但是… |
[13:58] | I… | 我… |
[13:59] | sense A… | 能感到… |
[14:01] | loneliness inside you. | 你很孤独 |
[14:04] | Is it so obvious? | 有这么明显吗? |
[14:06] | I’m right? | 我说对了? |
[14:08] | Oh, yes, but how could you know? | 是的 你怎么发现的? |
[14:12] | We’re two of a kind. | 我们很相似 |
[14:14] | I myself have tasted the saltiness of lonely tears. | 我也曾品尝过那寂寞泪水的苦涩 |
[14:20] | Oh, pauvre petit. | 噢 “可怜的孩子” |
[14:22] | We have much to share. | 我们有太多东西要分享了 |
[14:23] | We do indeed.Come on in. | 完全没错 进来坐 |
[14:27] | First his cookies, now his croissant. | 先是饼干 然后是面包 |
[14:33] | Well, in my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[14:35] | I’ve found that the more beautiful the woman is, the lonelier she is. | 我发现女人越漂亮就会越觉得孤独 |
[14:40] | Oh, that’s very true. | 太对了 |
[14:41] | How do you know so much about women? | 你怎么对女人这么了解呢? |
[14:43] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢? |
[14:45] | I have a knack. | 有一点天赋 |
[14:49] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[14:50] | Oh, hello, charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[14:52] | Gee, how embarrassing. | 噢 太让人为难了 |
[14:55] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么呢? |
[14:56] | Oh, dear.This is so difficult. | 亲爱的 难以启齿 |
[14:58] | No, it’s not.Go ahead.Tell him, tell him. | 不会的 继续 赶快告诉他 |
[15:01] | Charlie, you are wonderful man, | 查理 你是一个非常优秀的男人 |
[15:04] | but your brother, he really understands me. | 但是你的弟弟 他真的很了解我 |
[15:08] | So, what are you saying? | 你到底想说什么? |
[15:11] | It’s just… | 怎么说呢… |
[15:13] | I… | 我… |
[15:15] | I can’T. | 我说不出 |
[15:16] | I can– she’s dumping you for me.Ha-ha. | 我来说 他为了我把你甩了 哈哈 |
[15:19] | This is so awkward.I must go.Please… | 我受不了了 我要走了 请… |
[15:23] | forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[15:30] | Huh, huh? | 哈 哈? |
[15:31] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何? |
[15:33] | I’m stunned. | 我已经蒙了 |
[15:34] | Good, good.What else? | 不错 很好 还有呢? |
[15:36] | You snaked my girlfriend? | 你抢我的女朋友? (snake作动词 表示恩将仇报) |
[15:37] | Yes I did.I snaked her.Like a cobra. | 是的 我抢了她 像条眼镜蛇 |
[15:42] | And you did it just to hurt me? | 你这么做就是为了伤害我? |
[15:44] | Well, not just to hurt you. | 也不是为了伤害你 |
[15:46] | Well, yeah– just to hurt you. | 嗯 没错 就是为了伤害你 |
[15:49] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么 |
[15:51] | – I’m crushed. – That’s good.Say that. | -我很痛苦 -很好 再说一遍 |
[15:54] | “I’m crushed. | 我很痛苦 |
[15:57] | ” My own brother purposefully set out to hurt me. | 我的亲兄弟竟会故意伤害我 |
[16:01] | Oh, no.Oh, no. | 噢 不 噢 不 |
[16:03] | You’re not taking this away from me. | 休想把我的快感带走 |
[16:04] | What about you and charity kirschenbaum? | 你忘了你和查瑞迪·科什巴姆的事情? |
[16:07] | I was 17, alan.I was a horny idiot. | 我那时才十七岁 艾伦 只是一个好色的傻瓜 |
[16:09] | But you, you’re an adult. | 但是你 你已经是成年人了 |
[16:12] | Okay, I see where you’re going, and it’s not gonna work. | 好了 我知道你想说什么 不过对我不起作用 |
[16:15] | You’re not taking this away form me. | 休想把我的快感带走 |
[16:17] | I really thought our relationship | 我一直以为我们的关系不会 |
[16:19] | had grown beyond this petty crap. | 被那种微不足道的事情所影响 |
[16:21] | I thought I could count on you. | 我原以为我可以依靠你 |
[16:23] | I thoughf you were my friend. | 我原以为你是我的朋友 |
[16:30] | Son of a bitch, he took it away from me. | 王八蛋 我没快感了 |
[16:45] | Oh, hey, you’re here. | 嗨 你在这了 |
[16:47] | Where am I gonna go, alan? | 你要我怎么做 艾伦? |
[16:51] | You took my girl. | 你把我的妞儿抢走了 |
[16:53] | And-and I feel awful about that. | 我知错了 |
[16:56] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[16:57] | It does matter.I made a terrible mistake. | 有所谓 我犯了一个可怕的错误 |
[16:59] | I did the worst thing I could possibly do. | 我做了坏得不能再坏的事 |
[17:03] | I lowered myself to your level. | 我搞得和你一个档次了 |
[17:07] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[17:08] | I-I-I love you.You’re my brother. | 我爱你 你是我的兄弟 |
[17:10] | I-I wouldn’t hurt you for the world. | 我无论如何不会伤害你的 |
[17:11] | Actions speak louder than words, alan. | 事实胜于雄辩 艾伦 |
[17:13] | You’re right.Okay. | 你说得对 |
[17:15] | Here’s an action. | 这就是事实 |
[17:16] | Ta-dah! | 嗒嗒! |
[17:20] | You bought me a bag of cookies. | 你买了包饼干给我 |
[17:22] | Sure, that should make up for stealing gabrielle. | 没错 就当作是抢走Gabrielle的补偿 |
[17:27] | How about three bags? | 三包行吗? |
[17:31] | And I’m breaking it off with her.You can have her back. | 而且我已经和她分手了 你可以把她要回去了 |
[17:34] | Have her back? | 要回来? |
[17:36] | What is wrong with you? | 你说什么呢? |
[17:37] | She’s not a lawnmower you borrowed. | 她不是被你借走的剪草机 |
[17:40] | You can’t just hose off the blades and give her back. | 以为用完冲干净 就可以还回来 |
[17:45] | But…but I-I… | 但是…但是 我… |
[17:46] | but nothing. | 没什么但是 |
[17:48] | She dumped me because she likes you better. | 她之所以离开我 是因为更喜欢你 |
[17:50] | So, what are you going to say to her, alan? | 那么 你打算怎么对她说呢 艾伦? |
[17:51] | “I was just using you to punish charlie for something that happened when we were kids? | 因为一些小时候的事情 所以我利用了你来惩罚查理? |
[17:56] | ” I probably wouldn’t use those words. | 我应该不会那样措词 |
[17:59] | You can’t ease your conscience about hurting me by hurting her. | 为了报复我而去伤害她 你的良心不会好过的 |
[18:03] | So, you’re saying you want me to keep seeing her? | 这么说你希望我以后继续和她交往? |
[18:06] | I’m saying I want you to do the right thing. | 我希望你去做你觉得正确的事情 |
[18:09] | Then you’ll forgive me? | 那样你就会原谅我了吗? |
[18:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:11] | Then I’ll forgive you. | 那样我就原谅你 |
[18:14] | Well… | 好吧… |
[18:15] | okay. | 好的 |
[18:18] | For you… | 为了你… |
[18:19] | I’ll keep seeing the gorgeous woman. | 我会继续和这个大美人来往的 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:26] | You’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[18:32] | Okay, so what’s the catch? | 行了 你又在玩儿什么把戏? |
[18:34] | Catch? | 把戏? |
[18:36] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[18:42] | So, are you sure everything’s okay with charlie? | 这么说 查理什么事都没有了? |
[18:45] | Oh, everything’s great with charlie; charlie’s fine. | 查理一切都好极了 他没事儿了 |
[18:47] | Forget charlie.Come couchez avec moi ce soir. | 忘了查理 来吧 “今晚和我上床吧” |
[18:51] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[18:52] | You know, like the song, “voulez-vouz coucher avec moi ce… | 你知道 歌里唱的 “今晚和我…” |
[18:57] | ” sacre bleu. | “共缠绵” |
[19:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:10] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[19:13] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[19:15] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[19:16] | Get it over with. | 完成它 |
[19:19] | I’m, I’m not sure I follow. | 我不太明白你的意思 |
[19:20] | Do what you have to do. | 做你要做的 |
[19:22] | Just… | 只是… |
[19:23] | hurry. | 快点儿 |
[19:25] | But… | 但是… |
[19:26] | don’t you want to start with some kissing and, you know, foreplay? | 你不觉得应该先从接吻开始 你明白的 比如前戏? |
[19:31] | No.Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:34] | How about a smile? | 给个微笑行吗? |
[19:41] | Better? | 好点了吧? |
[19:43] | Actually, worse. | 说实话 不如不笑 |
[19:46] | Could you… | 你能不能… |
[19:47] | close your eyes again? | 再把眼闭上? |
[20:01] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[20:03] | Uh, I have to brush my teeth. | 嗯 我要去刷牙 |
[20:04] | The bathroom’s that way. | 浴室在那边 |
[20:05] | Yeah, but my toothbrush is at home.Bye-bye. | 没错 但是我的牙刷在家呢 再见 |
[20:18] | – hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[20:21] | How’d it go with gabrielle? | 和gabrielle怎么样? |
[20:23] | I think you know how it went. | 我认为你知道怎么样 |
[20:25] | Yeah, I do. | 对 我知道 |
[20:28] | It’s kinda like necrophilia, isn’t it? | 有点恋尸癖 是不是? |
[20:31] | I didn’t go through with it. | 我没法和她那个 |
[20:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[20:34] | Guess we’re different that way. | 这点上我们有点区别 |
[20:38] | So… | 那么… |
[20:40] | I didn’t really steal her from you, did I? | 我并不是把她从你身边抢走的 是吧? |
[20:43] | Nope. | 是的 |
[20:45] | You were trying to get rid of her the whole time, weren’t you? | 你一直都想把她给甩了 对吧? |
[20:46] | Yep. | 没错 |
[20:48] | But I didn’t want to hurt her feelings. | 但是我不想伤害她的感情 |
[20:49] | Thanks for helping me out with that. | 谢谢你帮我获得了解脱 |
[20:53] | Well, at least now we’re even, right? | 至少我们现在扯平了 是不是? |
[20:57] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[20:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[21:00] | Charlie.Are you coming back to bed? | 查理 还没回到床上呢? |
[21:03] | Charity?Charity kirschenbaum? | 查瑞迪? 查瑞迪·科什巴姆? |
[21:06] | Oh, hi, Alan.Long time no see. | 嗨 艾伦 好久不见 |
[21:08] | Yeah.20 years. | 是啊 二十年了 |
[21:11] | She looks great, doesn’t she? | 她很漂亮 是吧? |
[21:13] | Come on, baby. | 走吧 宝贝儿 |
[21:14] | But, but, but… | 但是 但… |
[21:16] | now we’re even. | 现在 我们扯平了 |
[21:24] | I…hate…you! | 我! 恨! 你! |