时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Alan, I need to talk to you. | 艾伦 我想跟你谈一下 |
[00:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:04] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[00:05] | Gotta be about sex. | 一定跟性有关 |
[00:07] | Take a hike. | 快走 |
[00:09] | You know, I’m 14. | 知道吗 我都14了 |
[00:10] | -You’re not protecting me anymore. -Jake. | -你不需要再保护我了 -杰克 |
[00:12] | This is just a pathetic sham. | 这么装模作样真没劲 |
[00:16] | So what’s up? | 怎么回事啊? |
[00:18] | Okay. Long story short, I’ve got a young woman upstairs. | 好吧 长话短说 我弄了个小妞在楼下 |
[00:22] | I didn’t see this one coming. | 我还真没看到呢 |
[00:25] | See her? | 看见她? |
[00:26] | I’m surprised you couldn’t hear her. | 我很纳闷你居然没听见她叫 |
[00:28] | She was like a cat in a fan belt. | 她完全就是只性感小野猫 |
[00:33] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说… |
[00:35] | I need you to entertain her in my absence. | 我希望你在我不在时哄她开心 |
[00:37] | Entertain her? What’d you have in mind? | 哄她开心? 你想啥呢? |
[00:39] | A musical number from sweeney todd? | 我表演理发师陶德的音乐剧? |
[00:42] | How young is she? | 她有多年轻啊? |
[00:43] | Maybe a little peek-a-boo. | 也许喜欢玩藏猫猫 |
[00:46] | Right there. That’s why no one likes you. | 看吧 这就是没人喜欢你的原因 |
[00:51] | Just keep her occupied till I get back. | 我回来之前 让她一直不闲着就行 |
[00:53] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[00:54] | I have a date. | 我有个约会 |
[00:56] | A date? I-it’s 8:30 in the morning. | 约会? 现在是早上八点半啊 |
[00:59] | I know what time it is. | 我知道现在几点 |
[01:00] | I have a limited window of opportunity here her husband’s playing nine holes, | 这个女人的老公是打高尔夫球的 她寂寞难耐啊 |
[01:03] | so I thought as long as he’s out, I’d try to play a couple myself. | 所以我想呢 只要他不在家 我就可以帮他尽下义务 |
[01:08] | Then why don’t you send the other girl home? | 那你为什么不把那个女孩送回家? |
[01:11] | I’ll be back by noon. | 我中午就回来了 |
[01:12] | What am I supposed to do the rest of the day? | 今天剩下的时间我干什么啊? |
[01:15] | Okay, okay. I mean… | 好 好吧 我是… |
[01:18] | I’m gonna say something now because, well, I think it needs to be said. | 有些话我想跟你说 呃 我非说不可 |
[01:22] | What? | 什么? |
[01:22] | You’re a severely damaged human being. | 你烂到透了 |
[01:26] | I’d love to stay and chitchat with you, | 我很想留下来跟你聊天 |
[01:28] | but I’ve got a golf widow marinating in brentwood. | 但我还有一个 高尔夫球寡妇在布伦特伍德 |
[01:30] | Wait a minute. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[01:32] | Wh-what am I supposed to tell the girl upstairs? | 我怎么告诉楼下那女孩? |
[01:33] | I don’t know. Tell her I went out to give blood. | 我不知道 告诉她我出去献血了 |
[01:36] | That way, if I come back a little weak, | 那样的话 我回来的时候有点虚弱的话 |
[01:38] | I’ve got a good excuse. | 那就是个好借口了 |
[01:41] | So, you want me to just lie to her. | 那你是想让我跟她撒谎了 |
[01:43] | Well, it’s up to you. | 哦 那就取决于你了 |
[01:44] | You could tell her the truth, | 你也可以告诉她真相 |
[01:45] | but then you’d have to pack up all your crap | 但之后你就得把你那些破烂收拾好 |
[01:48] | and move into the lifeguard station. | 然后搬到海边的棚子里去 |
[01:50] | why you gotta do that? | 为什么你要那么做呢? |
[01:52] | Why is it always “my way or the highway”? | 为什么总是 “听我的 要不就滚蛋”? |
[01:54] | “Obey my commands, or you’re out of the house.” | “按我的要求做 要么你就搬出去” |
[01:56] | Then again, if the system works, why mess with it? | 但既然这样有用 我又干嘛要反抗? |
[02:26] | boy, they left the faucet on a long time when they poured those legs. | 天 你这双长腿真是造物主的恩赐 |
[02:32] | I don’t believe it. Another one. | 简直不敢相信 又来一个 |
[02:38] | Hey, Alan. | 嘿 艾伦 |
[02:39] | Who’s the blonde? | 那个金发的是谁? |
[02:40] | Don’t know. Found her on the beach. | 不知道 在沙滩上遇到她的 |
[02:43] | Like–homeless? | 像是–无家可归的? |
[02:45] | Not tonight. | 今晚不是 |
[02:47] | You realize, that’s three in one day. | 你意识到了吗 这是一天之中第三个了 |
[02:50] | Depends how you count. | 看你怎么数的 |
[02:51] | I make it out to be… seven. | 我算的是… 七个 |
[02:55] | Or eight. | 或者八个 |
[02:57] | I should carry a clicker. | 我该带个帮忙数数的 |
[03:01] | Charlie, even for you, this is ridiculous. | 查理 即使是你 这也太荒唐了 |
[03:04] | One man’s ridiculous is another man’s yabba-dabba-doo. | 我的荒唐就是你的胡言乱语 |
[03:10] | “I should carry a clicker.” | “我该带个帮忙数数的” |
[03:13] | “Yabba-dabba-doo.” | “胡言乱语” |
[03:15] | By the way, I’m charlie. | 对了 我叫查理 |
[03:17] | I’m gretchen. | 我叫格雷琴 |
[03:19] | Ooh, I like that. Gretchen. | 哦 我喜欢 格雷琴 |
[03:21] | It’s got a built-in grrr. | 里面有Grrr |
[03:26] | upstairs on the right. | 楼上右手边 |
[03:28] | -Make yourself comfortable. -Okay. | -别客气啊 -好的 |
[03:38] | -Charlie harper? -Yeah. | -查理 哈珀? -是我 |
[03:42] | Keep your hands off my wife. | 离我老婆远点 |
[03:44] | Yes, sir. No problem. | 好的 先生 没问题 |
[03:47] | Oh, god. Charlie? Are you okay? | 哦 天呐 查理? 你还好吧? |
[03:50] | No, I’m not okay. | 不 我不好 |
[03:52] | I just got punched in the face. | 我刚被人在脸上打了一拳 |
[03:56] | Help me up. | 扶我起来 |
[03:58] | That was an angry husband, wasn’t it? | 他就是那个愤怒的丈夫 是吧? |
[04:00] | Well, you can’t really blame him. | 嗯 其实你也不能怪他 |
[04:02] | From now on, he’s gonna have to take his wife golfing with him. | 从现在开始 他打高尔夫的时候 就得带上他老婆 |
[04:09] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[04:10] | You’re still going upstairs? | 你还要上楼去? |
[04:11] | Why not? It wasn’t her husband. | 为什么不去啊? 那又不是她丈夫 |
[04:16] | But… you’re bleeding. | 但是… 你在流血啊 |
[04:19] | Did you see that girl? | 你没看见那个女孩吗? |
[04:21] | I’d be climbing these stairs if I was just a head and a spine. | 即使我变成脊椎动物了 我也要爬上楼 |
[04:29] | Berta, have you noticed anything different about charlie lately? | 贝塔 你注意到查理最近有什么变化吗? |
[04:32] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[04:33] | Well, he’s always been promiscuous, but… | 呃 他总是很滥交 但是… |
[04:35] | I’m starting to think I should hide my bowling ball. | 我开始考虑要把我的保龄球藏起来了 |
[04:39] | I know what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[04:40] | I’m having to change his sheets so often, | 我需要经常给他换床单 |
[04:42] | I’m thinking about putting them on a roller. | 已经打算干脆扔滚筒洗衣机里算了 |
[04:48] | Ha-have you ever seen him act this way before? | 你以前看过他这样吗? |
[04:50] | Well… | 呃… |
[04:51] | when viagra first came out, I thought he was gonna die. | 当伟哥出现了之后 我想他肯定要挂了 |
[04:56] | You know how they say if your erection lasts more than four hours, | 你知道的 据说勃起持续超过四个小时 |
[05:00] | you should call your doctor? | 你就需要找医生了? |
[05:01] | He’d just call another girl. | 他的解决方式是再找个女孩 |
[05:04] | Yipes. | 恶心 |
[05:05] | For a while there, he had to stand on his head to take a leak. | 有一段时间 他倒立才能撒尿 |
[05:17] | -Morning. -morning. | -早 -早 |
[05:23] | Rough night in hump junction? | 昨晚嘿咻太辛苦了? |
[05:27] | No, I was good. | 没有 我挺好的 |
[05:29] | I just had a little accident. | 出了一点小意外 |
[05:33] | I tried to pick my lady friend up and put her on the bureau | 我想把那个妞抱起来 放到桌子上 |
[05:36] | and now I can’t find one of my testicles. | 结果现在不见了一个蛋蛋 |
[05:42] | Oh, charlie. | 哦 查理 |
[05:44] | I don’t think I really lost it. | 我觉得不会是丢了 |
[05:47] | It’s kind of like your keys. | 就像是你的钥匙 |
[05:49] | Even if you can’t put your hands on them, you know they gotta be somewhere. | 即使没找到 你也知道它们肯定在某个地方呢 |
[05:58] | That is something you do not want to find in the vacuum bag. | 我可不想在吸尘器袋里看到那玩意 |
[06:05] | You know, I’m really starting to worry about him. | 知道吗 我真的开始担心他了 |
[06:08] | I-I feel like I should do something. | 我-我觉得我应该做些什么 |
[06:10] | The way he’s been acting, if I were you, | 就他最近的表现 如果我是你 |
[06:13] | I’d start sleeping on my back wearing a catcher’s mask. | 我会开始带着棒球捕手的面具仰着睡 |
[06:18] | Charlie: Good news! I found it! | 好消息! 我找到了! |
[06:23] | It’s always the last place you look. | 总在你最后找的地方发现它 |
[06:31] | Are you sure you’re up to this? | 你确定这样没问题? |
[06:33] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[06:41] | Just a little tender in the giblets. | 中间部分软一点就好了 |
[06:51] | Yeah. You’re fine. | 没错 你没事 |
[06:55] | Two beers, please. | 请来两杯啤酒 |
[06:59] | Oh, yeah. Much better. | 哦 好了 好多了 |
[07:08] | -What are you doing? -What do you think I’m doing? | -你在干什么呢? -你觉得我在干什么呢? |
[07:10] | I’m scouting the talent. | 我在选秀 |
[07:12] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[07:15] | What’s your pickup line? | 你怎么搭讪啊? |
[07:16] | “You want to come back to my place and help me look for my balls?” | “想去我家 帮我找我的蛋蛋们吗?” |
[07:20] | It was one ball, and I found it. | 只有一个蛋蛋 而且我找到了 |
[07:23] | Oh, charlie. Don’t you think you need to slow down a bit? | 哦 查理 你不觉得该休息下吗? |
[07:27] | Why would I want to do that? | 我为什么要那么做? |
[07:28] | Well, come on. Is, is this lifestyle actually making you happy? | 拜托 这种生活方式真的能让你快乐吗? |
[07:33] | Let me answer that question with another question. | 我以一个问题来回答你吧 |
[07:36] | Who would you rather be? You? Or me? | 你更想成为谁? 你还是我? |
[07:39] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑的 对吧? |
[07:40] | You have two black eyes and you’re perched on a scrotum cozy. | 你眼睛被打肿了 还滥交 |
[07:46] | You. | 你 |
[07:54] | -Hey, there. -Oh, sweet lord. | -嘿 你好 -哦 上帝 |
[07:56] | Can I buy you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗? |
[07:59] | If you want to. | 如果你想 |
[08:01] | Well, I’d like to buy you an airplane, but let’s start with a drink. | 呃 其实我想给你买架飞机 但还是从酒开始吧 |
[08:05] | -I’m charlie. -Pepper. | -我叫查理 -佩珀 |
[08:07] | My favorite condiment. | 我最喜欢的调味料( 佩珀有胡椒粉的意思) |
[08:08] | -It’s a spice. -Shut up. | -那是种香料 -闭嘴 |
[08:12] | So, charlie. | 那么 查理 |
[08:19] | No kidding. Well, then… | 可不是嘛 哦 那么… |
[08:27] | all right. You’re under arrest for solicitation. | 好的 你以召妓的罪名被捕了 |
[08:29] | Stand up, put your hands behind your back, and spread your legs. | 站起来 把手放到后面去 两腿叉开 |
[08:34] | I’m afraid you’re going to have to choose one. | 恐怕你要从我们中间选一个 |
[08:41] | Now will you admit you’ve got a problem? | 现在你该承认自己有问题了吧? |
[08:43] | That was entrapment. | 那是诱捕 |
[08:46] | I’m the victim here. | 我是受害者 |
[08:47] | If she wasn’t a cop, what did you think you were gonna do with her? | 如果她不是警察的话 你会跟她做什么? |
[08:52] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[08:54] | Charlie, don’t you see what’s happening to you? | 查理 你不知道你自己有什么问题吗? |
[08:56] | Nothing’s happening, | 什么问题也没有 |
[08:58] | except i offered to buy a policewoman a $500 martini. | 除了我给个女警买了杯 价值500美金的马提尼 |
[09:02] | Well, then, I guess there’s no point in my talking to you anymore. | 哦 好的 看来我跟你讲的完全没有用 |
[09:05] | All right. Then something good came of this. | 好的 这事儿终于有点好结果了 |
[09:24] | keep your hands off my girlfriend! | 离我女朋友远点! |
[09:27] | You’re gonna have to be more specific. | 你得说清楚是哪一个 |
[09:31] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[09:37] | ’s been going on? | 查理 出什么事了? |
[09:44] | Well… | 呃… |
[09:47] | I’ve got a new career. | 换了份新工作 |
[09:49] | As a crash test dummy? | 打击测试人体模型吗? |
[09:54] | -Writing songs for little kids. -Really? | -给小孩写歌 -是吗? |
[09:57] | Yeah. Turns out, immature minds respond to me. | 是的 结果证明 不成熟的孩子喜欢我 |
[10:01] | That sounds about right. | 听起来还不错 |
[10:05] | Uh, let’s see. What else? | 呃 看看吧 还有什么? |
[10:07] | my mom’s getting married. Nice guy. | 我老妈结婚了 人还不错 |
[10:09] | Good for her. | 恭喜她 |
[10:10] | Yeah. Yeah. My brother still lives with me. | 是啊 我弟弟还跟我住在一起 |
[10:12] | Sure. We knew he wasn’t going anywhere. | 当然 我们知道他不会去别的地方 |
[10:17] | let’s see, um… my nephew’s growing like a weed. | 再想想 呃… 我外甥长得像野草一样快 |
[10:21] | Mack’s fianc? is getting married. I’ve been dating a lot. Nothing serious. | 我前未婚妻要结婚了 我约会很多 都不是正式的 |
[10:24] | And, as you can see, I’ve had a couple of… mishaps. | 还有 你也看到了 我经历了一些倒霉事 |
[10:30] | Well, except for the facial lacerations and the rectal doughnut, hardly noticeable. | 除了脸部的伤口和直肠坐垫圈 看不太出来 |
[10:35] | It’s actually a testicular doughnut. | 实际上是蛋蛋坐垫圈 |
[10:39] | What’s the difference? | 有什么不同? |
[10:40] | About that much. | 大概有那么多 |
[10:44] | Well, that’s disturbing. | 哦 真令人烦恼 |
[10:49] | let’s circle back to the ex-fianc? What was her name? | 让我们回到前未婚妻的话题上 她叫什么? |
[10:52] | Mia. | 米娅 |
[10:53] | Mia. How do you feel about mia getting married and moving on with her life? | 米娅 对于米娅结婚并开始新生活 你是怎么想的? |
[10:58] | I feel fine about it. I’m happy for her. | 我觉得不错 我为她高兴 |
[11:00] | No remorse? No regrets? | 没有懊恼? 没有悔恨? |
[11:03] | Not really. It’s been a long time. | 没有 我们之间是很久以前的事了 |
[11:05] | Okay. So when did you learn about her upcoming nuptials? | 好的 那你是什么时候得知她要结婚的? |
[11:11] | I don’t know. A couple of weeks ago. | 我不知道 几星期前 |
[11:16] | Yep. Two weeks. | 没错 两周前 |
[11:18] | You’re carrying the announcement around with you? | 你随身带着那公告? |
[11:21] | -Yeah. Why? -No reason. | -是的 怎么了? -没啥 |
[11:25] | And you say you’ve been dating a lot? | 你说你有很多约会? |
[11:27] | A little more than usual. | 比以往多一点 |
[11:29] | And when did that new pattern start? | 这种情况是什么时候开始的? |
[11:32] | Gee. I don’t know. It’s got to be a couple of weeks now. | 天 我不知道 大概持续了几个星期了 |
[11:39] | -What? -Aw, come on, charlie. | -怎么了? -啊 拜托 查理 |
[11:40] | Just ’cause I get paid by the hour doesn’t mean | 即使我是按时收费也不意味着 |
[11:42] | this should take forever. | 我希望可以无限时的谈论下去 |
[11:46] | It’s pretty clear that the news about this woman getting married has hurt you, | 再明显不过了 这个女人要结婚的消息伤到你了 |
[11:50] | and you’re acting out. | 这就是你对此的反应 |
[11:53] | Man, you shrinks want to | 好极了 你们心理医生就是喜欢 |
[11:55] | bring everything back to feelings, don’t you? | 把一切都和感受联系起来 不是吗? |
[11:57] | You think it has anything to do with your toilet training? | 你觉得和小时候训练上厕所有关吗? |
[12:00] | No. | 不 |
[12:01] | Well, then I guess we’re stuck with feelings. | 那好 我想我们还是说说感受吧 |
[12:04] | Now, when you read that announcement, how did you feel? | 当你读到这条公告时 你有什么感觉? |
[12:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:10] | How you feel when the woman you were once in love with | 当你曾经爱过的女人要和别的男人结婚时 |
[12:13] | is getting married to another guy. | 你会有什么感觉? |
[12:14] | Describe it. | 描述一下 |
[12:16] | Describe it? | 描述? |
[12:17] | Just for fun. | 就当是好玩 |
[12:21] | It’s hard to say exactly. I… | 这很难确切描述 我… |
[12:25] | I guess it’s kind of like a, a, a trapdoor opens up under your feet, and… | 我想这感觉就像 你脚下的地板门突然打开了 |
[12:30] | and… and you’re falling. | 然后 然后 你就掉了下去 |
[12:32] | And, at the same time, there’s this enormous pressure on your chest, like A… | 同时 你的胸口感受到巨大的压力 像 |
[12:36] | like a big animal–maybe a possum or a raccoon–is sitting on it… | 就像一只巨大的动物–比如负鼠或是浣熊 坐在你胸口 |
[12:43] | and you can’t catch your breath. | 而你无法呼吸 |
[12:46] | “A possum or a raccoon.” | “负鼠或是浣熊” |
[12:49] | -If you’re writing it down, say “raccoon.” -Will do. | -如果你在记录的话 就写”浣熊” -可以 |
[12:53] | I don’t know why I said possum. | 我不知道我为什么会说负鼠 |
[12:56] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:58] | you think it’s possible that this feeling of falling, | 你认为这种解释可能吗? 你的那种坠落感 |
[13:02] | and the raccoon on your chest, | 和胸口上压着浣熊的感觉 |
[13:04] | is a physical manifestation of unexpressed grief? | 都从生理上证明了你未表露出的悲伤 |
[13:08] | Grief? | 悲伤? |
[13:09] | You know. Sadness. | 你知道的 伤心 |
[13:10] | How do you read sadness into that? | 这怎么跟伤心扯上的? |
[13:12] | Look, charlie, you’re a smart guy. Emotionally? | 听着 查理 你是个从聪明人 感情上却有点… |
[13:18] | but you gotta see what’s going on here. | 但是 你得认清事实 |
[13:20] | You’re using this series of meaningless sexual liaisons | 你用一系列无谓的性爱 |
[13:24] | to run away from your feelings about losing this woman. | 逃避失去这个女人的伤痛 |
[13:28] | No. No. I’m sorry. I don’t see it. Let’s keep looking. | 不 不 抱歉 我不明白 让我们继续往下看 |
[13:33] | What about my mom getting married? That can upset a fella. Right? | 那我妈妈的结婚怎么说? 那也会令人伤感 不是吗? |
[13:36] | Make him go all ancient greek and poke his eyes out. | 让他像古希腊人一样把自己眼球挖出来 (俄狄浦斯杀父娶母最后挖掉双眼) |
[13:40] | Oh, come on, charlie. | 哦 拜托 查理 |
[13:41] | You loved this woman, and I’d say you still love her. | 你爱过这个女人 并且我可以说你还爱着她 |
[13:44] | And, deep down, maybe you were hoping someday you’d get back together. | 而且 内心深处 或许你希望有一天你们可以重新在一起 |
[13:48] | And the only reason you’re not sitting here weeping is because it’s too painful for you. | 你没有坐在这里哭诉的唯一原因 就是你太难过了 |
[13:57] | I’m sorry. I… I… I just can’t see it. | 不好意思 我 我 我不能体会 |
[14:00] | You can’t see it because your penis is in the way. | 你不能体会是因为你的老二碍事 |
[14:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:10] | It’s not a compliment, charlie. | 那不是赞美 查理 |
[14:13] | Says you. | 你说了不算 |
[14:17] | Look, you-you have a very simple choice here. | 听着 你的选择很简单 |
[14:20] | You can honestly confront these emotions and learn the lessons they bring, | 你可以诚实的面对你的感受 并从中接受教训 |
[14:24] | or you can drive yourself into an early grave with indiscriminate sex. | 或者因滥交而早日归西 |
[14:33] | Define “early.” | 定义”早日”先 |
[14:55] | what are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[14:57] | Trying to feel my feelings. | 试着感受我的感受 |
[15:02] | Really. How’s it going? | 真的 感受的如何? |
[15:05] | Not well. | 不咋滴 |
[15:13] | see? Nothing. No grief. | 看到了? 没什么 没有悲伤 |
[15:16] | What exactly are you trying to grieve over? | 你到底在为什么悲伤? |
[15:18] | Well, mia’s getting married. | 嗯 米娅要结婚了 |
[15:20] | Wait, wait, wait. Mia? The one you were going to marry? | 等等 等等 米娅? 那个你差点要娶的人? |
[15:23] | Yeah. And my shrink thinks I’m pretty upset about it. | 是的 我的心理医生认为我因此而不安 |
[15:28] | Do you think you’re upset about it? | 你觉得你为此不安吗? |
[15:30] | I don’t know. I really did love her. | 我不知道 我确实爱过她 |
[15:34] | -I know you did. -Yeah. | -我知道 -是的 |
[15:37] | I remember, this one time, we were driving to santa barbara for the weekend, and… | 我记得有一次 我们驱车去圣芭芭拉度周末 |
[15:43] | she just smiled at me, and I thought, man, | 她对我笑 我想 伙计 |
[15:48] | I could spend the rest of my life with this woman. No problem. | 我可以和这个女人共度余生 没有问题 |
[15:53] | And then… then I… I lost her. | 然后 然后 我就失去了她 |
[15:58] | And I… I don’T… I don’t think I’m going to find anybody like her again. | 我 我觉得 我觉得我再也找不到和她一样的了 |
[16:01] | What the hell is going on, Alan? | 这该死的是怎么回事 艾伦? |
[16:04] | This is good. This is good. You’re… | 很好 很好 你 |
[16:05] | you’re finally starting to feel your grief. | 你终于开始感受到你的悲伤了 |
[16:07] | And, and once you really feel it and accept it, | 当你真的感受到并接受它时 |
[16:10] | you can get on with your life without mia. | 你就可以摆脱米娅继续生活了 |
[16:12] | Really? | 真的? |
[16:13] | Yeah. Yeah. Go ahead. Let it out. | 是的 是的 继续 发泄出来 |
[16:19] | no. This is crap. | 不 简直是胡来 |
[16:24] | Where you going? | 你去哪? |
[16:26] | I just realized, I won’t have to feel my feelings, | 我刚意识到 我不需要感受我的感受 |
[16:29] | and live without mia if I just go get her back. | 也不必过没有米娅的生活 只要我把她追回来 |
[16:32] | That’s your solution? | 那就是你的解决办法? |
[16:33] | Yeah. “Duh,” right? | 是的 “切” 是吗? |
[16:37] | “Duh,” indeed. | 确实 “切” |
[16:44] | Forgot my doughnut. | 忘了我的坐垫圈 |
[16:48] | You laugh, but it really does help. | 你笑吧 但是它真的管用 |
[16:56] | Bride? Seen the bride? | 新娘? 看见新娘了吗? |
[16:59] | Got a delivery for the bride. | 有给新娘的快递 |
[17:01] | I think she’s in there. | 我想她在那 |
[17:02] | Thanks. There you go. | 谢谢 给你 |
[17:17] | Charlie! What are you doing here? | 查理! 你在这做什么? |
[17:20] | I came to get you back. | 我来把你追回 |
[17:22] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[17:24] | No, no. I got the idea from my shrink. | 不 不 我从我的心理医生那得到的指示 |
[17:28] | Could you ladies give us a minute? | 能给我几分钟吗 女士们? |
[17:32] | -Okay. One minute. -Thanks. | -好吧 一分钟 -谢谢 |
[17:36] | How are you? Looking good. | 你好吗 看起来不错 |
[17:39] | Don’t worry. Your big day will come. | 别急 你们的好日子也不远了 |
[17:44] | Charlie, I’m getting married in an hour. | 查理 一小时后我就要结婚了 |
[17:46] | So I’m not too late. | 所以我还不算太晚 |
[17:47] | Oh, you are so too late. | 哦 你晚到不知哪儿去了 |
[17:49] | Just hear me out. | 听我说 |
[17:51] | My god! What happened to you? | 天哪 你怎么了 |
[17:53] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[17:54] | I just yanked a kid out of the way of a speeding bus. | 我把一个小孩从疾驰的公车前拉了回来 |
[17:57] | Got clipped by the side mirror. | 我只是被车前侧镜刮伤而已 |
[18:00] | Okay, that’s a bunch of crap. | 好吧 我瞎说的 |
[18:03] | But this is the truth. | 但接下来的都是真的 |
[18:05] | Mia, I have never felt about any woman like I feel about you, | 米娅 我对你的感觉是别的女人不能给的 |
[18:10] | and the thought of you marrying some other guy is… | 一想到你要和别人结婚 |
[18:12] | it’s breaking my heart. | 我的心都要碎了 |
[18:14] | So, I’m just going for broke here. | 所以 我要阻止这一切 |
[18:22] | Mia, I love you. | 米娅 我爱你 |
[18:23] | I will always love you, and I want you to marry me. | 我会永远爱你 我希望你嫁给我 |
[18:27] | Honey, the photographer wants to, uh… | 亲爱的 摄像师想要 嗯… |
[18:31] | what’s going on? | 怎么了? |
[18:32] | Daddy, I told you about charlie harper. Remember? | 爸爸 我和你说过查理 哈珀 记得吗? |
[18:36] | Oh, good. I’m glad you’re here, sir. | 哦 很好 很高兴你在这 先生 |
[18:38] | I’d like to ask you for your daughter’S… | 我在此向您请求把您女儿… |
[18:47] | how much did you tell him? | 你和他说过多少? |
[18:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | -You, uh, need some more ice for your jaw? -No. | -你 嗯 下巴上需要敷点冰吗? -不 |
[19:04] | -Your nose? -Nah. | -鼻子? -不要 |
[19:05] | How about the chestnuts? | 你的小蛋蛋呢? |
[19:08] | Resting comfortably, thanks. | 舒服着呢 谢谢 |
[19:10] | Okay. Well, uh… try to get some sleep. | 好 嗯 睡一下吧 |
[19:15] | -Alan? -Yeah? | -艾伦? -怎么? |
[19:17] | I learned something about myself. | 我认识到我自己了 |
[19:19] | That you’re a bleeder? | 了解到你容易流血? |
[19:22] | I learned why I screw around so much. | 我认识到我为啥到处沾花惹草了 |
[19:25] | -Really? -Yep. | -是吗? -是的 |
[19:28] | I think I’ve spent my whole life trying to fill the empty space in myself by, you know… | 我想我尽我一生试着填补自己的空虚 通过 你知道 |
[19:35] | filling the empty space in others? | 填补别人的空虚? |
[19:38] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[19:39] | That’s quite an insight. | 真深刻 |
[19:41] | Well, I’m deep in therapy now. | 嗯 我正在心理治疗呢 |
[19:44] | You went for one hour, charlie. | 你才去了一小时 查理 |
[19:46] | 50 minutes. It’s kind of a racket. | 50分钟 乱糟糟的 |
[19:50] | But the point is, I’ve hit bottom. | 但重点是 我跌到谷底了 |
[19:54] | I can’t keep going like this. | 我不能再这么继续下去 |
[19:57] | It’s time for me to grow up. | 是时候该成长了 |
[19:58] | I agree. So, uh… | 我同意 那么 嗯 |
[20:01] | what are you going to do? | 那打算怎么做? |
[20:03] | Well, I thought I’d find some chick with a big heart and a tiny ass and marry her. | 嗯 我想找个热心臀部又紧致的女人 和她结婚 |
[20:10] | Maybe that girl from the beach. She seemed nice. | 那个海滩上的女孩貌似不错 |
[20:13] | -You’re going to get married? -Yep. | -你打算结婚? -是的 |
[20:16] | Settle down, have a couple of kids, and ship the penis up to cooperstown. | 安定下来 生一堆孩子 把老二运到库珀斯敦去 |
[20:21] | Cooperstown? | 库珀斯敦?(棒球名人堂所在地) |
[20:23] | It is my bat. | 我喜欢棒球啊 |
[20:26] | Well, sounds like you’ve got everything figured out. | 嗯 看起来你把一切都想通了 |
[20:29] | You don’t ever figure this stuff out, Alan. | 你永远不会想通一切的 艾伦 |
[20:32] | You just take little baby steps on a lifelong path to becoming a better man. | 只能一步步慢慢来 用尽一生成为更出色的人 |
[20:39] | -How many pain pills have you taken? -Nine. | -你吃了多少止痛药? -九片 |
[20:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:48] | Might not be a bad idea to check on me in an hour or so, make sure I’m still breathing. | 每个一小时左右来看我一下 以确保我还有气 |
[20:52] | I always do. | 我一向这么做 |
[21:08] | mia. | 米娅 |
[21:15] | My balls! | 我的蛋蛋! |