时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Darling, what’s mine is yours. | 亲爱的 我的就是你的 |
[00:06] | We do not need a preup. | 我们不需要婚前财产公证 |
[00:07] | And I just want you to know I’m not after your father’s money. | 我想让你知道 我并不是因为钱和你爸爸结婚 |
[00:11] | I’m sure you’re not. | 我确定你不是 |
[00:12] | Believe me, I got plenty of my own money. | 我相信 我自己也很有钱 |
[00:14] | Everything okay? | 一切都好? |
[00:15] | No, no, everything is not okay. | 不 啥都不好 |
[00:18] | Courtney, we’ve been through this. | 考特尼 我们已经讨论过了 |
[00:19] | What am I supposed to do, live on the streets? | 那我该怎么办? 流落街头? |
[00:21] | You’re supposed to live within your means. | 你应该靠你自己生活 |
[00:23] | I need $50,000. | 我需要5万美金 |
[00:26] | Charlie, what am I going to do? | 查理 我以后怎么办? |
[00:28] | You’re going to take the money from me. | 我会给你钱 |
[00:31] | “So long as men can breathe or eyes can see, | “只要人类尚存 我们互相凝视” |
[00:35] | so long lives this and gives life… to thee.” | “这诗将永存 让你青春常在” |
[00:41] | You may now kiss the bride. | 你现在可以亲吻新娘了 |
[00:52] | It’s hard to believe after all these years we’ve got a new stepdad. | 很难相信这么多年后 我们又得到一个继父 |
[00:56] | I give it six months. | 我打赌只有六个月 |
[00:58] | Oh, come on, we like Teddy. | 哦 得了 我们喜欢泰迪 |
[01:00] | That’s why I’m only giving it six months. | 这就是为什么我只赌六个月的原因 |
[01:02] | I’m rooting for him. | 我相信他 |
[01:03] | Well, still, y-you have to admit it was a beautiful ceremony | 但你必须承认这个结婚典礼很美 |
[01:06] | the bride and the groom, the sun setting… | 新郎和新娘 伴随着日落 |
[01:09] | The dead butterflies. | 还有死的蝴蝶 |
[01:14] | Remind me to call the butterfly people first thing Monday. | 提醒了我礼拜一第一件事就是 给提供蝴蝶的人打电话 |
[01:21] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[01:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[01:31] | We don’t eat from the cake until we cut the cake. | 蛋糕得等我们切了之后才能吃 |
[01:34] | But I’m still hungry. | 但我还饿着呢 |
[01:36] | Have some cheese. | 吃点奶酪 |
[01:37] | Have we cut the cheese? | 奶酪切了吗? |
[01:40] | Get it? | 如何? |
[01:43] | Hey, stepbrother. | 嘿 哥哥 |
[01:44] | Change your mind about wanting to marry me? | 还没改变和我结婚的主意吧? |
[01:46] | Not at all. | 一点也没有 |
[01:48] | Want to go upstairs and get a head start on our honeymoon? | 想上楼去开始我们的蜜月吗? |
[01:51] | You keep rubbing up against me, | 你一直这样在我身上蹭 |
[01:52] | I’ll be able to catch my mom’s garter without my hands. | 我就快可以不用手 就能抓住我妈妈的吊袜带了 |
[01:59] | -Charlie. -What? | -查理 -怎么? |
[02:02] | At your mother’s wedding? | 在你妈妈的婚礼上搞这个? |
[02:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:06] | I couldn’t have. | 我可不会帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[02:11] | Boy, this is pretty kinky. | 有古怪的感觉 |
[02:13] | Kinky good or kinky bad? | 好的方面还是坏的? |
[02:14] | There’s a kinky bad? | 怎么可能有坏的? |
[02:17] | Oh, watch your elbow. | 小心你的手肘 |
[02:19] | That’s not my elbow. | 那不是我的 |
[02:21] | Oh, Charlie. | 哦 查理 |
[02:23] | It’s not that either. | 那个也不是我的 |
[02:28] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[02:30] | Ooh, this is awkward. | 这太尴尬了 |
[02:32] | Daddy, are you okay? | 爸爸 你还好吗? |
[02:34] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[02:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:40] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[02:42] | This might be a mood breaker. | 气氛完全被破坏了 |
[03:00] | So are you a friend of the bride or the groom? | 你是新郎的朋友还是新娘的? |
[03:03] | Uh, well, the bride is my mother, so… the groom. | 新娘是我母亲 但我是新郎的朋友 |
[03:07] | Hey, how do you like my house? | 你喜欢我的房子吗? |
[03:09] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[03:12] | Alan, I have to talk to you. | 艾伦 我有话跟你说 |
[03:14] | Go away, I’ve a shot here. | 走开 我这很有机会 |
[03:16] | No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[03:18] | Come upstairs with me.Why? | -跟我上楼 -为什么? |
[03:19] | Just come on. | 走吧 |
[03:23] | Friend of the bride or friend of the groom? | 新娘的朋友还是新郎的? |
[03:25] | Friend of mine. | 是我的朋友 |
[03:33] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天呐 |
[03:36] | -Is he…? -As a doorknob. | -他是不是… -像个”门把手” |
[03:41] | -Doorbell? -Doornail. | -“门铃?” -“门钉” (查理想说泰迪已经死了 但两次辞不达意 门钉也有死了的意思) |
[03:44] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[03:46] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不能相信他就这么走了 |
[03:48] | Courtney, I-I’m so sorry. | 考特尼 我对此深表遗憾 |
[03:51] | So he was just lying there with his pants down? | 他就这么躺着 裤子还被脱了? |
[03:55] | Apparently, somebody was giving him a very special wedding present. | 很明显 有人给了他一个非常特别的结婚礼物 |
[03:59] | Mom? | 妈妈? |
[04:00] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[04:01] | She’s downstairs acting as if nothing happened, and more importantly, | 她在下面表现得什么事都没发生 更重要的是 |
[04:04] | she already married the guy. Why would she bother? | 她已经和他结婚了 她还那么着急干什么? |
[04:09] | Your mother’s looking for you guys. | 你妈妈在找你们 |
[04:14] | What’s going on? | 这里怎么了? |
[04:16] | Teddy’s dead. | 泰迪死了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, that’s a stiffy. | 没错 都僵了 |
[04:25] | We’ve got a real problem here. | 我们这可遇到一个真正的问题 |
[04:27] | What do you mean “we”? | “我们”是什么意思? |
[04:35] | Someday he’ll come along | *有一天 我爱的人会来 * |
[04:41] | The man I love And he’ll be big and strong | * 我爱的人 他强壮威武 * |
[04:47] | The man I love And when he comes my way | * 当他来到我身边 * |
[04:50] | I’ll do my best | * 我会竭尽所能 * |
[04:53] | To make him Stay | * 将他留住 * |
[05:00] | Oh, this is just going to suck. | 局面将会很难堪 |
[05:03] | The man I love | * 我挚爱的男人 * |
[05:11] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:12] | Now, this next song you may remember | 下面这曲 你们会有印象的 |
[05:14] | from the hit movie Ghost. | 来自经典影片”人鬼情未了” |
[05:19] | Oh, my love | * 我的爱人 我的甜心 * |
[05:24] | My darling Mom. | 妈妈 |
[05:25] | I’ve hungered for your touch | * 我渴望你的触摸 * |
[05:27] | Mom we got to talk to you. | 妈妈 我们有话要和你说 |
[05:28] | A long… What? Lonely time | * 寂寞的 * 说什么? * 漫长的岁月 * |
[05:33] | It’s about Teddy. | 关于泰迪的 |
[05:35] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? 这歌应该是二重唱的 |
[05:37] | This is supposed to be a duet. Time goes by so slowly | * 时光流逝 如此之慢 * |
[05:42] | Yeah, well, from now on I’m afraid you’re going to be working alone. | 是的 但是从现在开始恐怕你只能一个人唱了 |
[05:47] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[05:51] | So you weren’t the one who was…? | 所以你没有… |
[05:54] | Of course not. I already married the man. | 当然没有 我已经和他结婚了 |
[06:02] | I just can’t believe he’d cheat on me on our wedding day. | 我只是不能相信他会在 我们结婚这天对我不忠 |
[06:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:07] | My father is lying here dead. | 但我爸爸已经死了 |
[06:10] | With his pants around his ankles and lipstick on his hoo-hoo. | 裤子都拖到脚踝了 那儿还沾有口红 |
[06:14] | Oh, my, what happened in here? | 这发生什么了? |
[06:19] | Berta, my husband is dead. | 贝塔 我丈夫死了 |
[06:23] | As a doornail. | 像”门钉”一样 (俚语 因为门钉总是给钉得死死的) |
[06:28] | Has anybody called the cops? | 有人报警了吗 |
[06:31] | Well, you might want to consider it because you only got a limited window | 你们可以考虑一下了 因为当他发臭了 |
[06:33] | before he starts stinking up the joint. | 这里只有一扇狭窄的窗户可以通风 |
[06:37] | I’ll make the calls. | 我来打吧 |
[06:38] | Oh, no, Mom, you don’t have to. | 妈妈 你不必的 |
[06:39] | Yes, I do. I’m his wife. | 不 我要打 我是他的妻子 |
[06:43] | Now, please, would you all just give me a moment alone with him? | 现在能让我和他单独呆一会儿吗? |
[06:47] | -Of course. -Sure, Mom. | -当然可以 -好的 妈妈 |
[06:50] | So who do you suppose was smoking Teddy’s sausage? | 你们说泰迪那儿的口红印是谁的? |
[06:53] | Berta, that is my father in there. | 贝塔 我爸爸还在里面 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:57] | So who do you suppose was smoking your father’s sausage? | 那你说你爸爸那儿的口红印是谁的? |
[07:01] | Oh, Teddy. My dear, dear Teddy. | 哦 泰迪 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[07:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:16] | This is Evelyn Harper Leopold. | 我是伊夫琳 哈珀 利奥波德 |
[07:19] | I booked my honeymoon with you. | 我向你定的蜜月旅行 |
[07:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:25] | Two business-class tickets to Paris. | 两张去巴黎的头等舱机票 |
[07:29] | I need to exchange them for one first-class ticket to Fiji. | 我要把那两张改成一张去斐济的头等舱机票 |
[07:36] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 好的 我等着 |
[07:39] | Ladies and gentlemen, this is a crime scene, | 女士们 先生们 这儿现在是犯罪现场 |
[07:41] | so you’re just going to have to be patient. | 你们需要耐心一点 |
[07:42] | We’ll need statements from each of you before you can leave. | 离开这儿之前 每个人都要录口供 |
[07:47] | Anyway, I-I guess what I’m saying is that there’s a lesson to be learned here. | 无论如何 我要说的是我们在这儿上了一课 |
[07:52] | Life is precious and no one really knows how long we’ve got… | 生命是宝贵的 没人知道我们能活多久 |
[07:56] | …so it’s important to be greatful each day. | 重要的是每天都要感恩 |
[08:01] | So if they’re not going to cut the cake, can I have some now? | 既然他们不能切蛋糕了 我现在可以吃了吗? |
[08:04] | Aren’t you full? | 你还没饱吗? |
[08:14] | No. | 没有 |
[08:17] | Take a look at his pants. | 检查一下他的裤子 |
[08:22] | The belt is buckled on an unworn hole. | 皮带扣在了一个没有任何磨损的眼上 |
[08:24] | Someone re-dressed him. | 有人给他重新扣上的 |
[08:26] | Any of you touch the body? | 你们有人接触过尸体吗? |
[08:30] | Interesting. | 注意 |
[08:33] | We’ve got some perimortem ecchymosis on the posterior occiput. | 我们在他后脑勺上发现一些瘀斑 |
[08:37] | That means a bruise on the back of the head. | 就是说他头的后部有一些淤青 |
[08:41] | And yet you still couldn’t get in medical school. | 可你还是没考进医科大学 |
[08:45] | So much for time of death. | 死亡时间只能根据这些判断了 |
[08:47] | Looks like our boy here had some sexual activity before he bought it. | 看起来受害者在死亡之前 有过性活动 |
[08:51] | Hit the light. | 关灯 |
[08:52] | I’m going to check for semen. | 我检查一下有没有精子 |
[09:01] | Uh-oh. My God. | 天呐 |
[09:03] | It’s like a Jackson Pollock painting. | 看起来像杰克逊·波洛克的画 (美国抽象表现主义画家) |
[09:09] | The ceiling fan is actually a cute story. | 吊扇上面的 有个精彩的故事 |
[09:16] | -Coffee -Thanks. | -咖啡 -谢谢 |
[09:18] | -So, Mr. Harper… -Call me Charlie. | -哈珀先生 -叫我查理就行了 |
[09:22] | And you are? | 你是? |
[09:23] | Interested in how you found the body. | 我对你怎么发现尸体的很感兴趣 |
[09:25] | Oh, right to it, huh? | 真够直截了当 |
[09:28] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[09:31] | what have you heard? | 你听到了什么? |
[09:34] | That’s not how we do this. | 这不是问讯的方式 |
[09:36] | You tell me what happened. | 你来告诉我发生了什么 |
[09:39] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:40] | I went upstairs to use the bathroom and there he was. | 我上楼去上厕所的时候发现他的 |
[09:49] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[09:52] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[09:56] | So you’re saying you were alone when you found him? | 你的意思是你发现他时 你是一个人? |
[09:58] | Well, technically aren’t we all alone? | 实际上 人不都是孤独的吗? |
[10:03] | You know, I’m finding that tank top awfully distracting. | 知道吗 你那件紧身背心很分散我的注意力 |
[10:13] | Is that police-issue? | 警察要这样打扮吗? |
[10:21] | Mr. Harper, are you aware that making a false statement to the police is a crime? | 哈珀先生 你知不知道对警察做不正当言论是犯罪? |
[10:27] | Slap-on-the-wrist crime or pack-my-bags-and-tape-my-butt-shut crime? | 那我该手腕上挨一下 还是打包入狱 屁股被胶带粘上? |
[10:35] | Hey, I like it when it’s gift-wrapped. | 我喜欢缎带包装的 |
[10:41] | Okay, okay, I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[10:44] | I was with Courtney. | 我和考特尼在一起 |
[10:45] | Why’d you lie? | 为什么你要撒谎? |
[10:46] | Oh, come on. I was trying to nail my stepsister at my mother’s wedding. | 我想在母亲的婚礼上和新妹妹做爱 |
[10:50] | Lying seemed the classyay to go. | 撒个谎比较体面 |
[10:55] | Did you touch the body? | 那你接触尸体了吗? |
[10:56] | I was all over her body. | 她的身体上尽在掌握 |
[11:01] | Oh, you mean Teddy? | 你是在说泰迪? |
[11:03] | No, no, no, not after I knew he was there. | 哦 不 我发现他在那儿之后就没碰过 |
[11:05] | Who do you suppose pulled up his pants? Are you thinking | 那你觉得是谁把他的裤子穿上的? |
[11:09] | whoever pulled ’em up is the one who killed him? | 你是说把他裤子穿上的那人就是凶手? |
[11:12] | It’s crossed our minds. | 我们确有这个想法 |
[11:14] | Oh, gee, I don’t want to implicate anybody. | 天 我不想把谁牵扯进来 |
[11:17] | Right now, the only one impliced is you. | 现在 你是唯一有关联的人 |
[11:19] | Talk to my mother. | 去和我母亲谈谈 |
[11:23] | What is that, non-dairy creamer? | 这是什么? 奶精? |
[11:25] | Just take me to the green mile and be done with it. | 把我带到”绿里”然后结案吧 (绿里奇迹:汤姆·汉克斯主演) |
[11:29] | That’s all we’ve got. | 我们只有这个 |
[11:30] | Oh, please. This place is crawling with cops. | 这个地方到处都是警察 |
[11:32] | One of them can’t make a Starbucks run? | 没有一个愿意去趟星巴克? |
[11:36] | Mrs. Harper… | 哈珀太太 |
[11:37] | Mrs. Leopold. | 叫我利奥波德太太 |
[11:39] | Mrs. Leopold. | 利奥波德太太 |
[11:41] | Did you touch your husband’s body before the police arrived? | 在警察来之前你接触过尸体吗? |
[11:45] | -All right, yes,I pulled up his pants up. -Why? | -是的 我把他裤子给穿上了 -为什么? |
[11:47] | Because it was embarrassing. | 因为那很让人难堪 |
[11:50] | There was lipstick on his hoo-hoo. | 在他的那儿沾有口红 |
[11:53] | Your lipstick? | 你的口红? |
[11:54] | Oh, God, no, I’d rather drink your coffee. | 不是 相比之下 我更愿意喝你们的咖啡 |
[11:59] | So he was with another woman? | 那就是其他女人的了? |
[12:01] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[12:03] | Do you have another theory for where the pstick came from? | 他那儿的口红怎么来的 你有其他看法吗? |
[12:07] | Have you ruled out clowns? | 你们排除小丑了吗? |
[12:15] | You should check for really big footprints. | 你应该查查有没有大脚印 |
[12:22] | Okay, he was with another woman. | 是的 当然他是和别的女人在一起 |
[12:25] | I imagine that made you pretty angry. | 我想你对此十分生气 |
[12:26] | I don’t get angry. I get even. | 我从不生气 我会以牙还牙 |
[12:32] | I mean,what are you insinuating? | 你在旁敲侧击什么? |
[12:34] | I’m insinuating that maybe you caught him in the act. | 我旁敲侧击你可能捉奸在床 |
[12:43] | Evie. | 埃维 |
[12:43] | You cheating bastard! | 你这个不忠的混蛋 |
[12:46] | Evie… I can explain. | 埃维… 听我解释 |
[12:50] | Evie, I can explain. I can explain… | 埃维 听我解释 埃维… 听我解释 |
[13:04] | And Paris for two becomes Fiji for one. | 两张去巴黎的机票改成一张去斐济的 |
[13:08] | We checked your phone records. | 我们查了你的电话记录 |
[13:10] | Listen, let me tell you something. | 听着 让我告诉你 |
[13:12] | I loved that man and he loved me. | 我爱那个男人 他也爱我 |
[13:14] | In, fact, he loved me so much he didn’t even ask for a prenup. | 事实上 他十分爱我 他甚至 都没有要求婚前财产公证 |
[13:17] | And believe me, he’s got money. Big money. | 相信我 他很有钱 很多钱 |
[13:21] | Well, we don’t have to look very hard to find a motive for you, do we? | 看来我们很轻松就找到你的作案动机了 不是吗? |
[13:32] | I’m warning you, coffee tends to shoot through me. | 我警告你 咖啡通常对我作用很快 |
[13:35] | So, if you’ve got a cavity search planned, you better do it pretty quick. | 所以如果你想做一个腔道调查 最好赶快 |
[13:42] | We don’t need to do a cavity search. | 我们不需要做 |
[13:44] | Can I request one? | 我能要求你们做一个吗? |
[13:49] | What do you know about Teddy Leopold? | 关于泰迪 利奥波德 你了解多少? |
[13:51] | I know he was hot for me. | 在我看来 他很性感 |
[13:54] | He was always irting. | 他总是拈花惹草 |
[13:56] | This is my mom’s boyfriend, Teddy. | 这是我妈妈的男朋友 泰迪 |
[13:58] | Tey, my housekeeper, Berta. | 泰迪 我的女管家 贝塔 |
[14:00] | A pleasure. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:00] | It could be if you play your cards right. | 如果你使对路子 我们会很高兴 |
[14:11] | You can’t blame him. | 你不能责怪他 |
[14:12] | EvelynYou gotta figure that boinking Evelyn | 你明白他和伊夫琳在一起 |
[14:14] | is like riding a bicycle over train tracks. | 就像骑着一辆自行车在铁轨上行走 |
[14:18] | You’ll get where you’re going | 你会到达你要去的地方 |
[14:19] | but you’re gonna feel every bump. | 但是 你会感到一次又一次的颠簸 |
[14:26] | -How’s the hot chocolate? -It’s good. | -热巧克力好喝吗? -不错 |
[14:28] | I like the powdered stuff ’cause there’s always a little something to chew on when you get to the bottom. | 我喜欢粉冲的 因为喝到底时 就会有些可以嚼的东西 |
[14:39] | -Got any donuts? -Nope. | -有甜甜圈吗? -没有 |
[14:41] | -Nish? -Nope. | -丹麦酥皮饼? -没有 |
[14:42] | Pie? | 派? |
[14:44] | Look, Jake, what I want to know is, were you in your uncle’s room at any time today? | 听着 杰克 我想知道 你今天去过你伯伯的房间吗? |
[14:49] | No, I never go in my uncle’s room. | 没有 我从不去他的房间 |
[14:52] | Because all the skin mags are in my dad’s room. | 因为所有的成人杂志都在我爸爸房间里 |
[14:57] | Okay, let me just start out by saying, I know about the illegal left turn ticket. | 好 我就开门见山的说吧 我知道违规左转被开了罚单 |
[15:01] | And I-I’ve been meaning to take care of it, | 我会去交的 但是 你知道 |
[15:04] | but, you know, business has been a little slow and those bills just keep coming. | 我的生意最近不好 账单却一直不停的来 |
[15:06] | Of course I don’t have to tell you that. | 当然我不需要告诉你这些 |
[15:08] | Our law enforcement personnel are woefully underpaid. | 执法部门人员薪水超低 |
[15:10] | Thanyou for the coffee, by the way. | 随便说下 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[15:14] | Cops and truck drivers. You know your coffee. Am I going to jail? | 警察和卡车司机 咖啡不错 我会蹲监狱吗? |
[15:21] | Tell me about you and Teddy Leopold. | 告诉我你和泰迪 利奥波德关系怎样 |
[15:23] | Oh, I loved Teddy. He was like a father to me. | 我喜欢泰迪 他对我就像个父亲一样 |
[15:25] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[15:26] | Yeah, yeah. He took me to Vegas, bought me a hooker. | 当然 他带我去拉斯维拉斯 还给我找了个妓女 |
[15:30] | Would any of you gentlemen like a date? | 绅士们 要约会吗? |
[15:33] | Sorry, doll, I’m taken. | 美女 抱歉 我有伴了 |
[15:34] | But I wouldn’t mind footing the bill for my two boys here. | 但是我不会介意为我两个孩子买单的 |
[15:37] | Hi, I’m Amber. | 嗨 我是安布尔 |
[15:39] | I’m Tiffany. | 我是蒂芙妮 |
[15:43] | Thanks, Daddy! Thanks, Daddy! | 谢谢 爸爸! |
[15:47] | A hooker? | 帮你找妓女? |
[15:49] | And gelato. | 还有冰淇淋 |
[15:50] | You got my blessing, Teddy. | 我祝福你幸福 泰迪 |
[15:52] | Shut up and eat your gelato. | 闭嘴 吃你的冰淇淋 |
[15:54] | So you were happy he married your mother? | 所以他和你母亲结婚 你很高兴? |
[15:57] | Are you kidding? I was thrilled. | 你在开玩笑吗? 我激动万分 |
[15:59] | I-I planned the wedding. And it went great. | 我策划了婚庆 而且十分成功 |
[16:01] | The reception not so much. | 除了喜宴不是很好 |
[16:04] | Why? What happened? | 为什么? 发生了些什么? |
[16:06] | The groom died. | 新郎死了 |
[16:10] | Remember? | 你记得吗? |
[16:15] | Do you need to write that down? | 你需要把这些记下来吗? |
[16:19] | Do you have any idea who might have wanted him dead? | 你知不知道或许有谁想他死? |
[16:21] | No, no. Everybody loved Teddy. | 没有 人人都爱泰迪 |
[16:23] | And-and he was so good to my mom. | 而且他对我妈妈很好 |
[16:25] | It’s a shame she has to bury another husband. | 很遗憾她又得埋葬她的丈夫了 |
[16:28] | Another husband? | 又? |
[16:30] | Yeah. Um, well, she’s, you know, had a bit of bad luck in the dead spouse department. | 是的 你知道 她的配偶总是死去 |
[16:37] | Not that you can have good luck in the dead spouse department. | 不是说她从配偶的死亡中得到好处 |
[16:40] | Can I have some more coffee? | 我能再来点咖啡吗? |
[16:43] | Who ratted me out? Was it Alan? | 谁说的? 是艾伦吗? |
[16:45] | Oh, it doesn’t matter. | 唉 都无关紧要了 |
[16:46] | Either one of them would throw me under a bus for an Eskimo Pie. | 为了一块爱斯基摩派 他们都会把我塞到公车下面 |
[16:50] | We just like to know about your late husbands. | 我们只是想了解关于你已故丈夫们的事 |
[16:54] | All right. There’s not much to tell. | 好的 这没什么好说的 |
[16:57] | Charlie and Alan’s father died of food poisoning. | 查理和艾伦的爸爸死于食物中毒 |
[16:59] | Where’d he get the food? | 他从哪儿得到的食物? |
[17:01] | I was a young bride. I was just learning to cook. | 我那时很年轻 正在学习怎么做饭 |
[17:04] | Nobody told me you don’t keep fish in a drawer. | 没人告诉我不应该把鱼保存在抽屉里 |
[17:09] | All right, what about the others? | 好的 那其他的丈夫呢? |
[17:12] | Well, the usual. | 都是平常的死因 |
[17:13] | Um, couple of heart attacks… | 两个死于心脏病 |
[17:16] | a bathtub electrocution. | 有一个在浴缸里电死 |
[17:19] | Why are you grilling me? | 你们为什么拷问我? |
[17:21] | I’m not the one who was fighting with him over money. | 我可没因为钱和他发生冲突 |
[17:24] | Who was? | 那是谁? |
[17:26] | I just don’t understand why you won’t help me. | 我不明白你为什么不帮我 |
[17:27] | Damn it, Courtney. We’ve been through this! | 该死 考特尼 我们老是这样! |
[17:29] | I’m not going to keep bailing you out. | 我不会再帮你了 |
[17:31] | -But, Daddy, I… -Don’t “but Daddy” me! | -但是 爸爸 我… -不要再对我说”但是爸爸” |
[17:33] | What am I supposed to do? Live on the streets? | 那我怎么办? 流落街头? |
[17:34] | You’re supposed to live within your means! | 你应该靠自己生活 |
[17:38] | I want a lawyer. | 我想请个律师 |
[17:44] | Tall, soy lattey, no foam. | 中杯豆浆拿铁 不要泡沫 |
[17:46] | Grandmommy can’t drink this cop swill anymore. | 奶奶不能再喝警局的猪食了 |
[17:48] | Mom, they told us to wait here. | 妈妈 他们告诉我们在这等 |
[17:50] | Well, that’s why I’m sending Jake. | 我知道 所以我才派杰克去 |
[17:52] | Think of it as job training, dear. | 亲爱的 把这当成职业培训 |
[17:55] | Hi, Charlie. | 嗨 查理 |
[17:57] | -Hey, Charlie. -Hi, Charlie. | -嘿 查理 -嗨 查理 |
[18:00] | Hi, alan. | 嗨 艾伦 |
[18:05] | Hey, I’m not the one who’s got a dead husband | 嘿 我可没有刚死了丈夫 |
[18:07] | with someone else’lipstick on his dipstick. | 而且丈夫那儿还粘了别的女人的口红 |
[18:11] | Has anybody seen Courtney? | 你们看见考特尼了吗? |
[18:12] | She’s talking to her attorney. | 她在和她的律师交谈 |
[18:14] | Why does she need an attorney? | 她为什么需要个律师 |
[18:16] | GC mass spec analysis revealed that the lipstick pigment on the body | 通过检测发现尸体上的口红 |
[18:19] | matches the pstick she was wearing. | 和她擦的口红匹配 |
[18:21] | Wait! Courtney with her own father? | 等等! 考特尼和她亲生父亲? |
[18:24] | Not according to their DNA. | DNA检测可不是这么说 |
[18:25] | -They’re not even related. -What?! | -他们一点关系都没有 -什么? |
[18:27] | -You’re kidding! -That’s impossible! | -你在开玩笑吧? -这不可能的 |
[18:28] | They’re con artists. Grifters. Wanted in half a dozen states. | 他们是骗子 在很多州被通缉 |
[18:31] | His real name is Nathan Krunk and she is Sylvia Fishman. | 男的真名是内森朗克 女的真名是西尔维娅?菲什曼 |
[18:36] | That can’t be right. | 这不会是真的吧 |
[18:38] | I was gonna marry her. | 我就快和她结婚了 |
[18:40] | -What?! -What?! | -什么? -什么? |
[18:43] | We were gonna surprise you, but I guess that ship has sailed. | 我们本来想给你们惊喜的 现在看来她早已经有主了 |
[18:47] | Well, they’ve got a long record of marital fraud. | 他们进行过多起婚姻诈骗 |
[18:49] | They pick out marks with more money than brains and then take ’em down the aisle. | 他们选择有钱的笨蛋 与之结婚 |
[18:54] | You’re just gonna turn your bacon me? Your own daughter? | 那你就打算丢下我 你的亲生女儿? |
[18:56] | Don’t be such a drama queen! | 不要这么戏剧化 |
[18:57] | You know what? Forget it! I’m out of here. | 你知道吗? 算了吧 我要走了 |
[18:59] | Courtney, don’t be like that! | 考特尼 别这样 |
[19:02] | But I don’t understand. | 但是我不能理解 |
[19:05] | Teddy didn’t need money. He was a very wealthy man. | 泰迪不需要钱 他很有钱的 |
[19:08] | And I practically had to force Courtney to take my $50,000. | 实际上是我强求考特尼收下我的5万美金 |
[19:20] | But-but what about his lifestyle? | 但是他的奢侈生活怎么解释呢? |
[19:21] | The-the private jet, the trips to Vegas? | 私人飞机 维加斯的旅行? |
[19:24] | Bad checks, stolen credit cards. | 空头支票 或者用偷的信用卡 |
[19:26] | The only reason he didn’t want a prenup was so he could get a clear shot at your money. | 他不和你做婚前财产公证 是因为他就可以拿走你的钱 |
[19:29] | But then why would Courtney kill her own partner? | 但是为什么考特尼要杀死自己的搭档呢? |
[19:32] | She didn’t. | 她没有 |
[19:34] | They were going at it hot and heavy and his heart gave out. | 他们正要激情时 他心脏病发作了 |
[19:42] | Yeah, I can see that happening. | 是的 我能想象得到 |
[19:46] | What threw us off at first was the bruising on the back of his head. | 最开始我们被他后脑勺的淤青误导了 |
[19:49] | But then autopsy revealed that happened roughly 48 hours before time of death. | 但是尸检发现 那发生在死亡48小时之前 |
[19:54] | Would still love to get together. So give me a call. | 如果你仍然想在一起 给我电话 |
[19:56] | I’m just sitting at home reading a book. | 我在家看书 |
[19:59] | Ow, that hurts! | 弄疼我了 |
[20:01] | Want to switch? | 想换个位置吗? |
[20:02] | Yeah, let’s try banging your head for a while. | 对 让你的头被撞撞试试 |
[20:07] | I don’t believe it. | 我不能相信 |
[20:09] | She used me. She scammed me. She took my money. | 她利用我 设计我 拿了我的钱 |
[20:15] | -Courtney! -What? | -考特尼! -怎么? |
[20:17] | I’ll wait for you. | 我会等你的 |
[20:26] | Got a postcard from the black widow. | 黑寡妇给我们寄了张明信片 |
[20:30] | No kidding. | 没开玩笑吧 |
[20:32] | How’s her honeymoon going? | 她的蜜月怎么样? |
[20:33] | Pretty good, apparently. | 很明显过得不错 |
[20:35] | She’s already met a wealthy real estate investor. | 她遇到了一个有钱的地产投资商 |
[20:37] | I gotta admit: the woman’s got spirit. | 我必须承认:这个女士还是很执着的 |
[20:40] | No matter what life throws at her, she always lands on her back. | 不要生活中发生了什么 她从来不会认输 |
[20:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了? |
[21:00] | -Oh, oh, Jake! -Oh, God! | -哦哦 杰克! -天呐! |
[21:04] | That was a good one, wasn’t it? | 这个屁还不错 是吧? |