时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It’s Mom. | 是老妈 |
[00:09] | Say hi for me. | 帮我问声好 |
[00:11] | Hi, Mom. Alan wants to talk to you. | 嗨 老妈 艾伦想跟你讲话 |
[00:19] | Hi, Mom. How was Dubai? | 嗨 妈 迪拜好玩不? |
[00:21] | Oh, good, I-I’m glad you met somebody. | 噢 不错嘛 恭喜又找到相好了 |
[00:24] | Yes, yes, they are a hairy people. | 嗯 嗯 他们毛的确够多 |
[00:29] | Uh, yeah, I-I don’t need to know any more details, as long as he makes you happy. | 呃 细节就不用讲了 只要你开心就行 |
[00:35] | That’s a detail, Mom. | 这就算细节了 老妈 |
[00:38] | Oh, no, d-don’t worry about your house. | 噢 不要紧 不要担心家里面 |
[00:40] | I, uh, I check on it every day on my way home from work. | 我…我每天下班回来顺路 都会过去查看一下的 |
[00:42] | Yeah, now, that’s why I’m the good son. | 那是 我可是乖儿子 |
[00:46] | Well, uh… have fun with Hamid. | 呃… 跟Hamid继续玩哈 |
[00:49] | That’s another detail, Mom. | 你又在跟我讲细节了 老妈 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I’ll, uh, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 恩 恩 明天见 |
[00:54] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好了 再见 |
[00:57] | You haven’t been to her house once, have you? | 她家你一次都没有去过 对吧? |
[00:59] | I checked on it with Google Earth. It’s still there. | 我每天都用Google地图来看的 房子还在咧 |
[01:02] | At least the roof is anyway. | 至少屋顶还在 |
[01:04] | I’ll just run over today and pick up the newspapers and the mail, | 我只要今天过去一下 把这几天的报纸和信件都拿回来 |
[01:07] | and, uh, replace the dead plants. | 再把枯死的植物换一下 |
[01:10] | You don’t think she’ll notice new plants? | 你觉得她看不出来那个是新植物? |
[01:12] | Nah, she doesn’t pay that much attention to living things. | 切 她就对活的东西从来就不感兴趣 |
[01:15] | Remember when she had the cockatoo? | 还记得她以前养的那只鹦鹉不? |
[01:17] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是呢 |
[01:18] | Polly really wanted a cracker. | Polly一直都没吃上饼干 |
[01:21] | Hey, listen, as long as you’re going to be in Beverly Hills, | 嘿 听着 既然你要去比弗利山 |
[01:24] | you can drop my Mercedes off at the dealership for service. | 你就顺路把我的奔驰开去 做下保养吧 |
[01:26] | Happy to do it. | 乐意效劳 |
[01:27] | Hey, I don’t want to hear it. | 嘿 你是啥口气呢 |
[01:28] | You and your kid live here rent-free. | 你跟你儿子在我这白住 |
[01:30] | I don’t ask for much in return, | 我没要求过什么回报 |
[01:30] | so the least you could do for me, Alan… | 但是至少你可以帮我 艾伦… |
[01:31] | Charlie, Charlie. | 查理, 查理 |
[01:33] | I said I’m happy to do it. | 我说的是 我乐意效劳 |
[01:37] | Damn, I was all set to bust your balls. | 靠 我准备了一肚子话来骂你呢 |
[01:41] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 没让你得逞 真不好意思 |
[01:44] | And just so we’re clear, my car is cherry, | 我们先说清楚 我的车可是宝贝儿 |
[01:46] | so if you bang it, ding it, dent it, | 如果你蹭着 磕着 碰着了 |
[01:48] | or even change the ass-print in the seat, just keep driving till you get to Mexico, | 甚至就把坐垫上的屁股印弄掉了 你就直接开始去墨西哥 |
[01:52] | then bury yourself in the desert. | 把你自己埋在沙漠里得了 |
[01:55] | I understand your concern, and trust me, I will be very careful. | 我知道你很担心 相信我 我会很小心的 |
[02:01] | You know, you’re taking all the fun out of this. | 你也太配合了 我都没法冲你吼 |
[02:07] | Okay, “get car serviced.” Check. | 好了 “给车做保养” 搞定了(打钩) |
[02:12] | What’s next? | 下一个是什么呢? |
[02:15] | Oh, nap time. | 噢 小憩时间 |
[02:26] | Check. | 搞定(打钩) |
[03:05] | What the hell are you doing? | 你抽什么风呢? |
[03:11] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
[03:12] | No, I landed on my ass bone. | 有事 我都把屁股坐开花了 |
[03:15] | Sack up. You’ll be fine. | 那就装起来 会好起来的 |
[03:17] | Would you grab my sunglasses while you’re down there? | 既然你都在下面了 顺便帮我把墨镜拿上来吧? |
[03:22] | Recover sunglasses. Check. | 捡墨镜 搞定(打钩) |
[03:25] | Here. | 拿着 |
[03:28] | Thks. | 谢了 |
[03:31] | What’s so interesting over there? | 那边有啥好看的? |
[03:33] | Nothing. | 没啥 |
[03:35] | Hey, you know the rule: if there’s topless sunbathers, | 嘿 再跟你说一遍规矩 如果那边有天体日光浴美女 |
[03:37] | you don’t hang out and stare at them. | 你不准一个人偷偷看 |
[03:39] | You come get your Uncle Charlie. | 你要来告诉你查理伯伯 |
[03:42] | Nobody’s topless. | 没人裸体呢 |
[03:45] | Then what are you looking at? | 那你看什么呢? |
[03:48] | Son of a bitch. | 我靠 |
[03:52] | Uncheck. | 搞不定(打叉) |
[03:55] | Just some new neighbors. | 只是新邻居而已 |
[03:56] | New neighbors, huh? What’s the deal? | 新邻居? 有啥可看的? |
[03:58] | -They making s’mores on the barbecue? -No. | -他们在烧烤巧克力棉花糖? -没 |
[04:01] | Chicken? | 烤鸡? |
[04:02] | It has nothing to do with food. | 不是吃的 |
[04:06] | a girl. Is she cute? | 女孩 是靓女不? |
[04:08] | No, I’m hanging off the balcony to look at a mutant. | 我倒 你就当我是在阳台那里 晃来晃去偷窥大变态好了 |
[04:13] | Don’t get snippy. I was just showing an interest. | 别急嘛 我不是逗你玩呢嘛 |
[04:16] | Why don’t you go over there and introduce yourself? | 你怎么不主动过去介绍一下自己呢? |
[04:18] | I can’t do that. It’d look desperate. | 我才不要 这样显得我很饥渴似的 |
[04:20] | You are desperate. | 你本来就很饥渴 |
[04:23] | Come on. We’ll both go. | 走吧 我们一起去 |
[04:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:25] | Yeah, why not? | 是呢 骗你干嘛? |
[04:26] | I got a little window before my next nap. | 离我下次小憩 还有些时间 |
[04:28] | -Thanks. -No problem. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[04:31] | What am I going to say? | 我要说点什么呢? |
[04:33] | I don’t know. Try saying hello. | 不知道 就说”哈喽” |
[04:36] | Hello? That’s all you got? | 哈喽? 你就这点本事? |
[04:38] | That’s all I got that you can use. | 你就那点料 还想学我的本事? |
[04:45] | I should have peed before we left. | 走之前 我应该去撒泡尿 |
[04:48] | You’ve just got a nervous bladder. | 你紧张就会想上厕所的 |
[04:50] | Wait till you turn0. You’ll feel like you have to pee while you’re still peeing. | 等你到了40岁 就连你上厕所的时候 你都感觉尿不净 |
[04:57] | -You ready to do this? -No. | -准备好了没? -没 |
[04:58] | Oh, come on, what’s the worst thing that could happen? | 噢 得了 有什么大不了的? |
[05:01] | She laughs at me? | 她嘲笑我? |
[05:02] | Oh, that is so sweet. | 噢 这样真是太妙了 |
[05:06] | No, the worst thing that could happen is she falls in love with you, you get married. | 不对 最糟糕的是她爱上你了 然后跟你结婚 |
[05:10] | Ten, 12 years later she comes to her senses, leaves you, takes all your stuff, | 再过10多年 她幡然醒悟 离开你 把你的家当都带走 |
[05:13] | and you have to go live in your car. | 你就只能住在车里 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 明白了吧 |
[05:20] | What kind of car do you think I’ll have? | 你觉得我那时应该有啥车呢? |
[05:26] | Hello. | 哈喽 |
[05:28] | I’m Charlie Harper, and this is Jake. | 嗨 我是查理 哈珀 这位是杰克 |
[05:30] | We live next door. Right, Jake? | 我们就住在隔壁 是不是呀 杰克? |
[05:31] | I’m Jake. | 我是杰克 |
[05:32] | Hi, I’m Celeste. | 嗨 我是Celeste |
[05:34] | I’m Jake. | 我是杰克 |
[05:37] | Honey, is that the cable guy? | 宝贝儿 是来修电视的吗? |
[05:38] | No, Dad, it’s our neighbors. | 不是 老爸 是邻居 |
[05:40] | Jerome Burnett. | Jerome Burnett (Michael Clarke Duncan 无敌大配角) |
[05:45] | Charlie Harper. This is my nephew Jake. | 查理 哈珀 这是我侄子杰克 |
[05:47] | We just came by to welcome you to the neighborhood. | 我俩是来恭贺乔迁之喜的 |
[05:49] | Well, that was very nice of you. | 你人真好 |
[05:50] | Yeah, welcome to the neighborhood. Bye. | 嗯 欢迎搬过来 再见 |
[05:53] | Hang on. Hang on. Do you know who this man is? | 等等 等等 你知道这位是谁吗? |
[05:56] | Yeah, her dad. Bye. | 恩 是她爸 再见 |
[06:00] | This is Jerome Burnett, one of the great NFL players of all time. | 这位是Jerome Burnett 全美职业橄榄球联盟最棒的球员之一 |
[06:04] | You’re very kind. Thank you. | 过奖了 谢谢 |
[06:06] | -You know what his nickname was, Jake? -No. | -你知道他的昵称是啥不 杰克? -不知道 |
[06:09] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[06:16] | Mad Dog. | 疯狗 |
[06:21] | That’s great. Can I use your bathroom? | 很好很强大 我能用下你家厕所不? |
[06:23] | -Honey, show him where it is. -Come on, Jake. | -宝贝儿 带他去 -来吧 杰克 |
[06:26] | Lady in the house, Jake. Put the seat back down. | 有女生 注意点形象 杰克 记得把坐便器圈放下来 |
[06:31] | So what have you been to lately? | 最近都忙什么了? |
[06:32] | Oh, still working for the Chargers. | 还是在圣迭戈闪电效力 |
[06:33] | You know, mostly front office stuff. | 现在主要是坐办公室了 |
[06:35] | Really? So you probably have access to tickets and such. | 真的? 那你应该能搞到票咯 |
[06:38] | I do. Do you want me to hook you up? | 当然 你要我给你拿几张不? |
[06:40] | Oh, gee, I don’t want to impose. | 哦哟 不要勉强 不要勉强 |
[06:42] | I just came by to say hello. Can you get me a sky box? | 我只是过来问声好的 你能给我带一套球星卡不? |
[06:48] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[06:49] | That’d be great. | 万分感谢 |
[06:51] | And I’m guessing if a, if a player got injured, you’d probably be one of the first to know about it. | 我在想 如果有运动员受伤了 你肯定是第一个知道的 |
[06:55] | You know, even before the, uh, what do you call ’em–bookies? | 比那些 叫什么来着 庄家 还早知道? |
[07:00] | Don’t push it, Charlie. | 见好就收吧 查理 |
[07:02] | Hey, Dad, would it be all right if Jake and I take a walk on the beach? | 嘿 老爸 我能跟杰克一起去沙滩散散步吗? |
[07:06] | Yeah, sure, why not? | 当然可以 去吧 |
[07:07] | Thanks. See you later. | 爸爸真好 再见 |
[07:15] | Isn’t that nice? | 多和谐的画面呀? |
[07:17] | That boy touches my daughter, I’m going to be touching you. | 如果他敢碰我女儿一根汗毛 我就要你好看 |
[07:24] | Understood. | 明白 |
[07:26] | Can I use your bathroom? | 我能用一下你家厕所不? |
[07:32] | Here you go, Mr. Harper. | 请用 哈珀先生 |
[07:33] | Oh, oh, thank you. | 噢 噢 谢谢 |
[07:37] | cappuccino. | 卡布奇诺 |
[07:40] | I wonder what they’re serving at the domestic dealerships. | 真想知道大众经销商都会 提供些什么吃的 |
[07:44] | They do take good care of you here. | 这里的服务很周到吧 |
[07:45] | Of course, they ought to, considering what we paid for our cars. | 当然了 这是应该的 我们毕竟花了这么多钱在车上 |
[07:48] | Oh, yeah. They are expensive. | 喔 是呢 贵的要死 |
[07:50] | Is that your CL65 outside? | 外面那个CL65是你的不? |
[07:53] | yes, it is mine. | 恩 是我的 |
[07:58] | How do you like it? | 你觉得咋样呢? |
[08:00] | What’s not to like? | 完美无缺 |
[08:01] | It does everything but trim your toenails. | 除了不能修脚趾甲 它简直就是万能的 |
[08:03] | Or maybe it does and I just haven’t found the button yet. | 或许的确可以修脚趾甲 只是我还没找到那个按钮 |
[08:08] | Not that I need to trim my toenails. | 不是说我非得去修脚趾甲 |
[08:11] | Did ’em last night. Over the tub. | 昨天晚上就搞定了 在浴缸里 |
[08:14] | Clip, ping, clip, ping! | 我剪 我剪 我剪剪剪! |
[08:20] | Diane. | 我叫Diane |
[08:22] | Alan. | 我叫艾伦 |
[08:24] | So you live around here, Alan? | 你住在附近咯 艾伦? |
[08:26] | Uh, no, I live down by the beach. | 不是 我住在海边 |
[08:27] | Santa Monica? | 圣莫妮卡? |
[08:28] | Uh, Malibu. | 是Malibu |
[08:30] | Ooh, Malibu. | 哦哟 Malibu |
[08:33] | Yep. Malibu. | 是的 Malibu |
[08:37] | Yeah, uh, we just call it “the Boo.” | 我们一般都叫”the Boo” (Boo音同”胸部”) |
[08:43] | You know, like, “Hey, how are things down at the Boo?” | 比如说 “嘿 在the Boo玩得开心不?” |
[08:47] | Mr. Harper, your car is ready. | 哈珀先生 你的车保养完毕了 |
[08:49] | Oh, uh, thank you. I’ll, uh, I’ll be right there. | 噢 谢谢 我马上就过去 |
[08:52] | Well, uh, looks like I’m all done here. | 好了 MS我不用再等下去了 |
[08:53] | Guess I’ll, uh, head back to the Boo. | 我就开车会the Boo了 |
[08:56] | Don’t rub it in. They told me I’d be here all day. | 别提了 他们说我得等整整一天呢 |
[08:59] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 真不幸 |
[09:00] | And I’m starving. | 我都饿死了 |
[09:02] | Oh, well, they have the little croissants and the, uh, and the chocolate chip cookies. | 这好办 这里不是有牛角面包 还有巧克力屑曲奇嘛 |
[09:08] | Or, uh, maybe I could take you out for a nice lunch. | 要么 我可以带你去吃顿大餐 |
[09:13] | That would be lovely, Alan. Thank you. | 太好了 艾伦 谢谢 |
[09:14] | Well, terrific. Let’s go. | 好极了 我们走吧 |
[09:18] | This never happened with the Volvo. | 开沃尔沃就从来不会有艳遇 |
[09:32] | It’s 5:00. | 现在已经5点了 |
[09:34] | Thanks. I almost slept through happy hour. | 多谢 我差点睡过了”快乐时间” (酒吧提供减价饮料的时间 常在傍晚左右) |
[09:38] | Where’s my little girl? | 我女儿呢? |
[09:39] | They’re not back yet? | 他们还没回来? |
[09:40] | Why else would I be here? | 要不然我干嘛来找你? |
[09:42] | Honestly, I was thinking happy hour. | 说实话 我还以为是为了”快乐时间” |
[09:46] | Let me give Jake a call, see what’s keeping ’em. | 我给杰克打个电话 看看他们怎么会玩这么晚 |
[09:48] | Yeah, you do that. | 赶紧打 |
[09:51] | Did you try calling your daughter? | 你给你女儿打过电话了吗? |
[09:52] | She left her cell phone at the house. | 她把手机落在家里了 |
[09:55] | Kids, huh? | 孩子们真是的 |
[09:58] | It’s ringing. | 通了 |
[09:59] | Yo, bitch, I’m gonna slap you up | “臭娘们 我要好好跟你玩玩” |
[10:04] | Yo, bitch, I’m gonna slap you up | “臭娘们 我要好好跟你玩玩” |
[10:07] | Oh, that’s unfortunate on so many levels. | 真能添乱 |
[11:18] | This is just my pied–terre. | 这是我的临时住所 |
[11:20] | I spend most of my time out at the beach house. | 我大部分时候都在海边住 |
[11:22] | Looks like you haven’t been here in a while. | 看起来你好一阵子没来过了 |
[11:24] | Oh, just two weeks. | 只是两周而已 |
[11:26] | Don’t you have someone to come in to water your plants? | 你没找人照料你的植物吗? |
[11:28] | Oh, I do, but he’s incredibly unreliable. | 找了 但他实在太不可靠了 |
[11:32] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[11:34] | A bit of a mooch. | 差不多就是个流浪汉 |
[11:36] | So, now that we’re here, what do you want to do? | 既然我们都来这儿了 你想做点什么? |
[11:40] | Ah, gee, I don’t know, I… | 哎呀 我不知道 我… |
[11:45] | Oh, well, that’s an option. | 这也是种选择哈 |
[11:56] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[11:59] | Alan Harper speaking. | 我是艾伦 哈珀 |
[12:01] | I know who’s speaking, you dill weed. | 我知道你是谁 你个大草包 |
[12:04] | We’ve got a problem here. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:09] | Oh, really? | 是吗? |
[12:11] | It’s the mooch at the Boo. | 是海边的那个流浪汉 |
[12:15] | So, uh, what’s the problem? | 什么事? |
[12:16] | Not the wine cellar again, is it? | 不会又是酒窖的事吧? |
[12:20] | What are you talking aut, you gibbering moron? | 说什么呢 你个语无伦次的白痴? |
[12:23] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[12:27] | Listen to me, your idiot son’s about to get me killed. | 听我说 你的笨儿子快害死我了 |
[12:32] | Oh, so he’s okay? | 那他还好吗? |
[12:34] | He’s great. Probably having the time of his life. | 他挺好的 可能正享受人生呢 |
[12:36] | I’m the one in trouble. | 是我麻烦缠身 |
[12:37] | Uh, well, I-I-I trust you to take care of it. | 我相信你能搞定 |
[12:41] | Thanks for the update. | 多谢你的汇报 |
[12:42] | Take a bottle of Pinot for yourself. | 给自己倒杯比诺葡萄酒吧 |
[12:46] | Alan? | 艾伦? |
[12:54] | My God, I thought there was an eclipse. | 老天 我以为是日蚀了 |
[12:58] | Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom again. | 抱歉 我得再去趟厕所 |
[13:18] | I knew it. You’re married. | 我就知道 你是结了婚的 |
[13:21] | Oh, oh, no-no-no. I’m not married. | 不 不 不 我没结婚 |
[13:23] | This is, uh, this is just, uh… | 这是… 这只是… |
[13:25] | A silk evening gown. | 一件丝质女式晚礼服 |
[13:27] | Actually, I think it’s chiffon. | 实际上 我觉得是雪纺绸 |
[13:30] | You men are all the same. | 你们男人都一个德行 |
[13:31] | No, no, no, wait. Diane, Diane… | 不 不 不 等等 Diane Diane… |
[13:34] | You’ve got the wrong idea. | 你误会了 |
[13:35] | There’s something you don’t know about me. | 有些事你不了解 |
[13:37] | -You’re gay? -No. | -你是同性恋? -不是 |
[13:38] | -You’re a cross-dresser? -No. | -你是异装癖? -不是 |
[13:40] | ‘Cause, you know, I could really get into that. | 我很喜欢这个呢 |
[13:43] | Yes! | 我是! |
[13:46] | I’m a big, ol’ cross-dresser. | 我就是个异装癖 |
[13:52] | Sorry it took so long. I had a little accident. | 抱歉用了这么久 发生了个小意外 |
[13:55] | Come on, you and me are going to go out and find those kids. | 快点 我们去把孩子们找回来 |
[13:57] | -Jerome, Jerome, hang on. -What? | -Jerome Jerome 等等 -什么? |
[14:02] | Still pretty nimble. | 身手还是很敏捷 |
[14:06] | Let’s sit down, take a deep breath, and talk this through for a minute. | 我们坐下 做个深呼吸 好好谈一下 |
[14:11] | Come on, big fella. Please? | 来吧 大个 拜托? |
[14:17] | Make it quick. | 速战速决 |
[14:20] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[14:22] | Jake is harmless.You don’t have a thing to worry about, | 杰克不会害人的 你没什么好担心的 |
[14:26] | unless your daughter’s made out of doughnuts. | 除非你女儿是甜甜圈做的 |
[14:31] | Which I’m assuming she’s not. | 我想她肯定不是 |
[14:34] | Look, Celeste is all I’ve got. | 听着 Celeste是我的一切 |
[14:36] | You don’t know what it’s like being a single father. | 你不明白单身父亲是什么状况 |
[14:38] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不明白 |
[14:40] | But I do know what it’s like to exploit women with daddy issues. | 但我知道怎么钓有恋父情结的女人 |
[14:45] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么? |
[14:47] | Believe me, if you don’t trust your daughter to make her own decisions, | 相信我 如果你不能信任你女儿 让她自己做决定 |
[14:50] | if you try to control her life, she’s just going to grow up to resent you. | 如果你想控制她的生活 她只会怀着怨恨长大 |
[14:53] | And the next thing you know, | 接着你就会发现 |
[14:55] | she’ll be trying to punish you by going out with some weaselly little con artist like, well, me. | 她在跟像我这样的小瘪三艺术家约会 就为了要惩罚你 |
[15:02] | And you can’t kill us all. | 而你也不能把我们这样的人都杀了 |
[15:06] | I can try. | 我可以试下 |
[15:10] | Let me start again. | 我还是重新开始说吧 |
[15:14] | Uh, uh, uh, are you sure this is what you want? | 你确定这是你想要的? |
[15:17] | Oh, yeah, baby. It’s always been one of my fantasies. | 是的 宝贝 这始终是我的幻想之一 |
[15:22] | Oh, okay.Just a little heads-up: | 好吧 先给你提个醒: |
[15:24] | I’m wearing the panties, but I’m not bikini-safe. | 我穿了女式内裤 但是有毛毛露出来 |
[15:27] | Ugh, my ass looks huge in this. | 我穿这个显得屁股真大 |
[15:34] | Diane? Diane? | |
[15:41] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[15:47] | Oh, no! | 哦 不! |
[15:53] | Not bad. | 还不赖嘛 |
[15:58] | Oh, no! Oh, no! | 哦 不! 哦 不! |
[16:04] | Yes, yes, my car has been stolen. | 对 对 我的车被偷了 |
[16:07] | Yes, just now. If you hurry, you ca… | 对 就刚才 如果你快点儿 你… |
[16:10] | Sure, I’ll hold. | 当然 我不挂 |
[16:13] | Why am I not surprised? | 我怎么就一点儿都不惊喜呢? |
[16:18] | Did it have to be my red chiffon? | 非得穿我的红雪纺吗? |
[16:28] | Then after I blew out my knee, my wife left me. | 我膝盖受伤之后 我老婆就把我甩了 |
[16:32] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. | 伙计 抱歉 |
[16:34] | For a place kicker. | 跟个开球员跑了 |
[16:38] | Ooh, insult to injury. | 雪上加霜啊 |
[16:41] | A little, tiny dude from Serbia. | 一个小个塞尔维亚人 |
[16:45] | Not a single vowel in his entire name. | 整个名字里连个元音都没有 |
[16:50] | Oh, yeah, Grl Zrbnck. | 对 Grl Zrbnck |
[16:54] | That guy could sure split the uprights. | 那家伙能踢裂球门柱 |
[16:57] | In a football manner of speaking. | 是橄榄球术语的说法 |
[17:01] | And ever since then, it’s just been me and Celeste. | 从那时起 就只有我跟Celeste了 |
[17:04] | Sure, sure. | 当然 当然 |
[17:05] | I don’t know what I’d do if anything ever happened to her, Charlie. | 她要是有个三长两短 我真不知道该怎么办 查理 |
[17:09] | I’d go crazy. | 我会发疯的 |
[17:12] | I’d go crazy just thinking about it. | 只是这么想想 我就快疯了 |
[17:21] | Well, then, for God’s sake, don’t think about it. | 看在上帝的份上 那就别想了 |
[17:25] | Come on. Come on. Let’s get you home. | 来吧 来吧 我送你回家 |
[17:28] | Thanks, Charlie. You’re okay. | 谢谢 查理 你真好 |
[17:30] | No problem. | 不用谢 |
[17:32] | You just kick back and relax. | 你放松就好了 |
[17:35] | And when Celeste walks through that door, all you’ve got to do | 当Celeste走进来 你要做的 |
[17:38] | is act like nothing’s happened. | 就是假装什么都没发生 |
[17:40] | You think something happened? | 你觉得有事发生了? |
[17:41] | No, no, no, nothing happened. | 没有 没有 什么都没发生 |
[17:44] | Which is why it’s not really acting. | 所以也没什么要假装的 |
[17:45] | And it will show your daughter that you trust her. | 你女儿会觉得你信任她 |
[17:48] | Okay, I’ll give it a shot. | 好吧 我会试试看的 |
[17:50] | You won’t be sorry. I promise. | 你一定不会后悔的 我保证 |
[17:53] | Okay. Hey, come over to the house. | 好的 到我家来下 |
[17:55] | I’ve got a couple of tickets for Sunday’s game I want to lay on you. | 有几张周日比赛的票 我想给你 |
[17:58] | Oh, you don’t have to do that. I’ll just grab my keys. Okay, let’s go. | 你不用这么做的 等我拿上钥匙 走吧 |
[18:06] | Whatever happened to the guy you tackled in the Tampa Bay game? | 在坦帕海湾赛被你弄伤的那家伙怎么样了? |
[18:09] | Robinson? He’s walking again. | Robinson? 他又能走路了 |
[18:14] | Celeste! Celeste! | |
[18:16] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[18:19] | Hey, Mr. Mad Dog. | 嗨 疯狗先生 |
[18:25] | Am I going to be walking again? | 我还能再走路吗? |
[18:32] | Listen, Jake. | 听着 杰克 |
[18:36] | I’m real proud that you stepped up and got a little action tonight, | 我真的非常骄傲 你今晚勇敢出击 有所行动 |
[18:39] | -but I’ve got to ask you something. -What? | -但我得问你件事 -什么事? |
[18:42] | Are you out of your freakin’ mind? | 你是不是脑子进水了? |
[18:46] | I’m sorry. We just lost track of time. | 对不起 我们只是忘了时间 |
[18:48] | Yeah, well, thanks to you, I’ve got to change my shorts for the second time today. | 多亏你了 我今天不得不再换次内裤了 |
[18:54] | Oh, there’s my phone. | 我的电话在这儿 |
[18:57] | -Who are you calling? -Celeste. | -你要打给谁? -Celeste |
[18:59] | No-no, no, no, no, no, cool it with Celeste. | 不 不 不 不 跟Celeste的事还是缓缓吧 |
[19:02] | And change your ringtone. | 把你的来电铃声换掉 |
[19:07] | Now what? | 又怎么了? |
[19:21] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我一会儿就来 |
[19:24] | Jake, go to your room. | 杰克 回你房间去 |
[19:26] | No matter what you hear, do not come out. | 不管你听到了什么 都不要出来 |
[19:29] | -What? -Just go! | -什么? -快去! |
[19:37] | Look, I spoke to the kid. | 听着 我跟孩子谈过了 |
[19:40] | He’s not going to bother your daughter anymore. | 他不会再去招惹你女儿了 |
[19:41] | So whatever you gotta do, do it to me. | 所以不管你想怎样 冲我来吧 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry, buddy. | 我很抱歉 伙计 |
[19:50] | I overreacted. | 我反应过激了 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:53] | Celeste told me everything. | Celeste都告诉我了 |
[19:54] | She told me your boy was a perfect gentleman and that she wanted to kiss him. | 她说你们家孩子真是位绅士 是她想亲他的 |
[19:58] | She wanted to kiss him? | 是她想亲他? |
[20:01] | You may have bigger problems than you thought. | 你的麻烦可能比你想象的要大 |
[20:05] | Hey, here’s two tickets for the game. | 这是两张看比赛的票 |
[20:07] | You take Jake;I’ll bring Celeste. We’ll make a day of it. | 你带上杰克 我带上Celeste 我们好好玩一天 |
[20:10] | Oh, thanks. That’s… that’s great! | 多谢 那… 那太好了! |
[20:12] | -Excuse me. -Sorry. | -借过 -抱歉 |
[20:25] | Okay, well…See you Sunday. | 好的… 周日见 |
[20:32] | Alan! Where’s my car?! | 艾伦! 我的车呢?! |
[20:36] | Why are you wearing a dress?! | 你干嘛穿着女装?! |
[20:39] | Alan! | 艾伦! |
[20:40] | Why aren’t you in Mexico?! | 你怎么没去墨西哥?! |