时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | we will see you next week. | Freemantle夫人 我们下周见 |
[00:04] | Oh, thank you, Dr. Harper. | 谢谢你 哈珀医生 |
[00:06] | And remember, x. | 记住 性生活别再那么激烈了 |
[00:10] | Oh, Dr. Harper, you’re terrible. | 哈珀医生 你太坏了 |
[00:15] | Okay. Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[00:20] | I wish I was kidding; the woman’s a freak. | 真希望我是开玩笑的 这老太太是个疯子 |
[00:23] | You are so good with the patients, Dr. Harper. | 你对病人真好 哈珀医生 |
[00:26] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[00:27] | Just you’re -you’re warm and personable and funny. | 你… 你和蔼可亲 风度翩翩 幽默风趣 |
[00:30] | Oh, I’m all right. | 我还好啦 |
[00:32] | But you, the patients love you. | 而你 病人们爱死你了 |
[00:34] | -No. -Uh, don’t give me “no.” | -才没有 -别跟我说”没有” |
[00:36] | -I’m giving you “no.” -Well, I’m not taking “no.” | -我就要跟你说”没有” -我不许你说”没有” |
[00:39] | -Don’t make me blush. -I’m making you blush. | -别让我脸红 -我就要让你脸红 |
[00:41] | Well, I’m blushing. | 好吧 我脸红了 |
[00:46] | So we all done for the day? | 我们今天的工作做完了? |
[00:48] | Yeppers. Mrs. Freemantle was our last patient. | 没错儿 Freemantle夫人是最后一个病人 |
[00:51] | Okay, then, uh, I will see your smiling face tomorrow. | 那好 明天再见你那灿烂的笑脸 |
[00:54] | Well, it’s only smiling ’cause it’s looking at you. | 我笑得这么灿烂 是因为看着你 |
[00:59] | Don’t make me blush. | 别让我脸红 |
[01:00] | -Well, I’m making you blush. -Well, I’m blushing. | -我就要让你脸红 -好吧 我脸红了 |
[01:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:22] | I should apologize. | 我应该道歉 |
[01:24] | No, I’m the one who stepped over the line. | 不 是我越了界 |
[01:25] | No, no, I stepped, too. | 不 不 我也越界了 |
[01:26] | -No, no, I stepped first. -No, no, no. | -不 不 是我先越界的 -不 不 不 |
[01:27] | Don’t give me “no, no.” | 别跟我说”不 不” |
[01:30] | I’m giving you “no, no.” | 我就要跟你说”不 不” |
[01:44] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[01:45] | I’m sorry, I can’t help it. | 抱歉 我情不自禁 |
[01:47] | I ache for you. | 我想要你 |
[01:50] | Yeah, well, I’m not all that comfortable right now either. | 我现在也不是那么舒服 |
[01:58] | -It-it-it’s just that I feel like… -You don’t have to explain. | -只是…只是… 我觉得… -你不必解释 |
[02:02] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[02:05] | Okay. Okay. Well, then, uh, I guess I will see you tomorrow. | 那好 那明天见吧 |
[02:12] | I’ll be here at, uh, 7:30. | 我明天七点半到 |
[02:16] | In case you want to get in early. | 如果你想早点儿来的话 |
[02:22] | Oh, okay. Uh, I-I might actually want to… get in early. | 好 实际上我愿意… 早点儿来 |
[02:29] | You’re the boss. You can get in anytime you want. | 你是老板 你想什么时候来都行 |
[02:38] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[03:15] | Mind if I watch the game? | 介意我看比赛吗? |
[03:16] | Uh, actually, I came in here for a little quiet time. | 实际上我想在这儿安静一下 |
[03:26] | Still quieter than sleeping under the Santa Monica Pier. | 还是比睡在Santa Monica码头安静多了 |
[03:34] | I’m conflicted, Charlie. | 我很矛盾 查理 |
[03:35] | Shh, quiet time. | 嘘 安静 |
[03:43] | Do you think you can choose who you love? | 你觉得可以选择所爱的人吗? |
[03:46] | Oh, boy. | 哦 老弟 |
[03:51] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[03:55] | What? No! | 什么? 才不是! |
[03:57] | Oh, all right. Come out when you’re ready. | 好吧 你准备好了再出柜吧 |
[04:05] | Do you remember my receptionist? | 你记得我的接待员吗? |
[04:07] | The itsy bitsy spider who climbed up my water spout? | 爬过我喷水嘴的那只小蜘蛛? |
[04:12] | Yeah. Whatever happened to her? | 对 她怎么了? |
[04:14] | You dumped her after one depraved weekend, and I had to give her a raise, | 你跟她鬼混了一个周末就甩了她 我不得不给她加薪 |
[04:18] | health insurance and a paid vacation to keep her from quitting. | 缴健康保险 还有带薪假期 让她别辞职 |
[04:21] | Oh, good. Thanks for smoothing that over for me. | 很好 多谢你替我善后 |
[04:25] | Hey, you think she has plans for this weekend? | 你觉得她这周末有安排吗? |
[04:28] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊? |
[04:29] | Uh, I am trying to tell you that I’m starting to have feelings for her. | 我想告诉你我开始对她有感觉了 |
[04:33] | For who? | 对谁? |
[04:35] | For Melissa. | 对梅丽莎 |
[04:37] | Who’s Melissa? | 谁是梅丽莎? |
[04:38] | My receptionist! | 我的接待员! |
[04:43] | So I should forget about this weekend? | 那我这周末就没指望了? |
[04:46] | Yes, you should forget about this weekend! | 对 你这周末没指望了! |
[04:48] | I was just asking. You don’t have to bite my head off. | 我就随便问问 你不用把我的头咬下来 |
[04:52] | So you and her are, uh… | 那你跟她… |
[04:54] | Oh, no, no, no, nothing’s happened yet. | 不 不 不 还什么都没发生呢 |
[04:56] | Just a little kissing, and she could feel my… | 就小亲了一下 她能感觉到我的… |
[04:59] | enthusiasm. | 热情 |
[05:02] | What, are you Noel Coward? Just say “boner.” | 什么 你是Noel Coward吗? 就说”硬了” (英国演员 剧作家 曲作家) |
[05:12] | Why do I bother talking to you? | 我干嘛要跟你说这个? |
[05:15] | Beats the hell out of me. | 吓唬我呗 |
[05:18] | The thing is, Melissa and I have-have this chemistry, | 事实上 梅丽莎和我相互吸引 |
[05:21] | and it’s really hard not to act on it. | 不做反应真的很难 |
[05:23] | Yeah, it’s tough when you work together. | 你们俩一起工作 是挺难的 |
[05:25] | Right. | 对 |
[05:27] | -You don’t crap where you eat. -I know. | -兔子不吃窝边草 -我知道 |
[05:30] | You don’t dip your pen in company ink. | 不要搞办公室恋情 |
[05:34] | And you never bang a woman who owns a snake or a bird. | 不要惹养蛇或鸟的女人 |
[05:39] | What? | 什么? |
[05:40] | They’re usually nuts. | 她们一般都比较疯狂 |
[05:44] | So what you’re faced with here is a moral dilemma. | 你现在面对的是一道德难题 |
[05:48] | Oh, I’ll say. | 我知道 |
[05:49] | Whether or not to have an intimate relationship with a woman who is also your employee. | 要不要跟你的女雇员发展亲密关系 |
[05:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[05:56] | -I got it, I got it. -Oh, you do? | -我明白了 我明白了 -真的? |
[05:59] | Fire her, then boink her. | 炒了她 再上她 |
[06:04] | I don’t got it? | 我没明白? |
[06:07] | You don’t got it. | 你没明白 |
[06:15] | I’m right about the snakes and birds though. | 但关于蛇和鸟的事我还是对的 |
[06:22] | Really? The one who works for him? | 真的? 给他干活的那位? |
[06:25] | Yep. | 对 |
[06:26] | Tinkerbell with the knockers? | 长着大咪咪的小不点儿? |
[06:30] | The same. | 就是她 |
[06:32] | Well, everybody makes that mistake once. | 每人都会犯次错误 |
[06:35] | I crossed that line in the ’70s when I was cleaning house | 七几年我替Telly Savalas先生做家务时 |
[06:38] | for Mr. Telly Savalas. | 也越过一次界 (已故美国演员 70年代巨星) |
[06:42] | No kidding. TV’s Kojak? | 开玩笑吧 演电视版侦探科杰克的? |
[06:43] | One and the same. | 就是他 独一无二的 |
[06:45] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[06:46] | What do you think happened? He’s Greek, a man of passion. | 你觉得能是怎么回事? 他是希腊人 充满激情 |
[06:49] | You can’t tie your shoes around those guys. | 在这样的人旁边 你连鞋带都系不上 |
[06:57] | That’s rough. | 是挺难的 |
[06:58] | Bet your ass it’s rough. | 当然难了 |
[07:03] | -Morning. -Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[07:05] | So, Zippy, I hear you’ve been sinking your putts on the company golf course. | 呆子 我听说你卷入办公室恋情了 |
[07:14] | Thanks for telling her. | 多谢告诉她 |
[07:15] | Thanks for telling me. | 多谢告诉我 |
[07:18] | Word of advice: it may seem like fun and games at the beginning, | 忠告: 这事一开始可能挺有趣 |
[07:23] | but mark my words, sooner or later, you’re gonna wake up with a broken heart | 但记住我的话 迟早有一天 你一觉醒来 伤心欲绝 |
[07:27] | and a lollipop stuck to your keister. | 屁股上还沾着个棒棒糖 (侦探科杰克的经典扮相 嘴里含着棒棒糖) |
[07:37] | You want to explain that to me? | 你想给我解释一下吗? |
[07:39] | I’d rather forget I ever heard it. | 我宁愿自己什么都没听到过 |
[07:42] | So, decide what you’re gonna do about Melissa? | 你决定了跟梅丽莎的事要怎么办了吗? |
[07:45] | There’s nothing to do. | 没什么要办的 |
[07:46] | I have to take the physical feelings I have for her | 我得忍住对她的生理反应 |
[07:49] | and channel them into something creative, productive, something, something that’ll last. | 把它转化为富有创造性的 有成效的 能持久的东西 |
[07:53] | You’re gonna have sex with the vacuum cleaner again, aren’t you? | 你又要跟吸尘器做爱了 是吧? |
[07:58] | That wasn’t sex, that was an accident. | 那不是做爱 那是个意外 |
[08:02] | Once is an accident. | 只发生一次才叫意外 |
[08:17] | Morning, Melissa. | 早上好 梅丽莎 |
[08:18] | Good morning, Dr. Harper. | 早上好 哈珀医生 |
[08:20] | How’s my schedule look today? | 今天我的日程安排如何? |
[08:22] | It’s packed pretty tight. | 安排得很紧 |
[08:25] | Oh, okay. Uh, tight’s good. | 好 紧了好 |
[08:27] | You know, better-better tight than, uh, you know… | 紧点儿总比… |
[08:31] | Thank God for scoliosis. | 感谢上帝创造了脊柱测凸 |
[08:35] | Um, listen, Melissa, um, about what happened yesterday… | 听着 梅丽莎 关于昨天发生的事… |
[08:41] | Please, Dr. Harper, you don’t have to say anything. | 拜托 哈珀医生 你什么都不用说 |
[08:43] | Yes, yes, I do. | 不 我得说 |
[08:46] | We obviously have feelings for each other, and… | 我们显然相互有感觉… |
[08:49] | there’s nothing wrong with that. It’s-it’s a beautiful thing. It’s-it’s natural. | 这本身没错 这是美好 自然的事 |
[08:54] | But for us to maintain a-a working relationship, and I hope friendship, | 但我们要保持工作关系 甚至是我期望的友谊的话 |
[08:59] | I-I think it would be unwise to succumb to those feelings. | 我想我们屈服于那种感觉是不明智的 |
[09:05] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[09:07] | Oh, good, good. I’m glad. | 很好 我很高兴 |
[09:09] | Oh, well, now we got that out of the way… | 现在我们把这事说开了… |
[09:12] | Uh, what time does my packed schedule begin? | 我满满一天的行程从什么时候开始? |
[09:14] | Uh, not for a half hour. | 半小时以后 |
[09:18] | Half hour? | 半小时? |
[09:20] | Yeppers. | 没错儿 |
[09:23] | Nothing for a half hour? | 半小时没事做? |
[09:25] | Wide open. | 空的很呢 |
[09:35] | Everything work out at the office? | 上班一切顺利吗? |
[09:39] | Manage to keep your hands off Really Little Annie Fanny? | 管好了你的手没往现实版的 Little Annie Fanny身上摸? |
[09:44] | Well, not exactly, but, uh, we did keep it above the waist. | 不完全是 但我们确实只碰腰部以上 |
[09:48] | Her waist or yours? | 她的腰还是你的? |
[09:52] | Both. And it wasn’t easy. | 我们俩的 真是很不容易 |
[09:55] | I haven’t checked, but I’m pretty sure my balls | 我还没检查 但我确定我的蛋蛋 |
[09:58] | look like two-thirds of the Blue Man Group. | 肯定像三分之二个蓝人乐队 |
[10:06] | Berta, hide the vacuum cleaner! | 贝塔 快把吸尘器藏起来! |
[10:11] | For the last time, I use it to get lint off my trousers. | 最后说一遍 我用它是要把 细毛从裤子上弄掉 |
[10:18] | Then why do you call it Brenda? | 那你为什么叫它Brenda? |
[10:26] | So when the mood strikes and she’s ready, you’ll be ready, too. | 所以当气氛刚好 而且她准备好时 你也要做好准备 |
[10:31] | Ready today, ready tonight, ready tomorrow. | 为今天 今晚 明天都做好准备 |
[10:37] | I’m ready now. | 我现在就准备好了 |
[10:42] | What’s he ready for? | 他准备好干什么? |
[10:44] | If I were to guess, I’d say he’s ready to screw up his life a little more. | 我猜他是准备把他的生活搞得更糟一些 |
[10:50] | Is that even possible? | 有这个可能吗? |
[10:53] | We’ll see. | 咱们拭目以待 |
[10:56] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[10:59] | So eat something. | 那就吃东西啊 |
[11:00] | There’s nothing here I like. | 这里没我喜欢的 |
[11:03] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[11:15] | **** | 咱们为什么到这里吃饭? |
[11:17] | ******* | 让我看着你的吃相 我就得喝一杯 |
[11:23] | Am I even allowed to be in a bar? | 我来酒吧合法吗? |
[11:25] | Probably not. So if anybody asks, | 可能不合法 如果有人问起 |
[11:27] | you’re a homely lesbian. | 你就说自己是一难看的女同志 |
[11:29] | Why do I have to be homely? | 为什么非要说我难看? |
[11:31] | Just sit down. | 赶紧坐下 |
[11:36] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道? |
[11:38] | Stale beer, vomit, urine. You hungry? | 陈啤酒 呕吐物和尿 你饿吗? |
[11:43] | -Hey, Charlie. -Hi, Janine. This is my nephew Jake. | -嘿 查理 -嗨 珍妮 这是我的侄子杰克 |
[11:46] | Hey, Jake. How old are you, sweetheart? | 你好 杰克 你几岁啦 亲爱的? |
[11:48] | Keep your hands off him, Janine, he’s married. | 别勾搭他 珍妮 他结婚了 |
[11:51] | I thought I was a lesbian. | 你不是让我说是女同志吗? |
[11:54] | We’re just gonna have a couple of hamburgers and a basket of fries, | 我们要两个汉堡和一份薯条 |
[11:57] | he’ll have a soda and I’ll have a draft. | 他要一杯汽水 我要一杯酒 |
[11:58] | That’s not a very healthy dinner for a growing boy. | 对于正在生长发育的男孩来说 这餐可不算健康啊 |
[12:01] | Well, don’t worry, he can process anything. | 别担心 他能消化各种食物 |
[12:04] | The other day, he ate a handful of packing peanuts. | 有一天 他吃了一把带壳的花生 |
[12:07] | You bet me ten bucks I wouldn’t. | 你赌10块钱我不敢吃 |
[12:08] | Oh, Charlie, shame on you. | 查理 你真可耻啊 |
[12:10] | Yeah, shame on you. | 对啊 你真可耻 |
[12:14] | Tell you what, Jake, I get out of here in ten minutes. | 杰克 我十分钟后下班 |
[12:17] | Why don’t you get your uncle to bring you over to my place, | 你和你伯伯来我家吧 |
[12:19] | and I’ll cook you a nice, healthy dinner? | 我给你做一顿健康可口的晚餐如何? |
[12:21] | Thanks, but I’m already healthy. I’ll have a hamburger. | 谢谢 不过我本来就很健康 我吃个汉堡就行 |
[12:25] | No, you won’t. We’ll be there. | 不行 我们会去的 |
[12:28] | I don’t get a vote? | 我说的话没用吗? |
[12:29] | You’re lucky you’re getting dinner. Thanks, Janine. | 你有吃的就很幸运了 谢谢你 珍妮 |
[12:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[12:37] | What is wrong with you, turning that down? | 你有病啊 干嘛拒绝她? |
[12:39] | Excuse me, but we have no idea what kind of cook she is. | 对不起 可咱们又不知道她厨艺如何 |
[12:43] | Oh, God… | 天呐… |
[12:45] | For all we know, she’s a vegetarian. | 据我所知 她是素食主义者 |
[12:52] | Dr. Harper, what are you doing here? | 哈珀医生 你来这里干什么? |
[12:54] | What do you think I’m doing here? | 你认为我来干什么? |
[12:55] | Please don’t make me guess. | 请别让我猜你的心思 |
[12:57] | I’m making you guess. | 你就是要让你猜 |
[13:07] | Correct. | 回答正确 |
[13:10] | Melissa, honey, who’s here? | 梅丽莎 亲爱的 谁来了? |
[13:11] | Uh, Mom, this is my boss, Dr. Harper. | 妈妈 这是我的老板 哈珀医生 (Carol Kane 曾获奥斯卡最佳女主提名) |
[13:18] | Dr. Harper, this is my mother. | 哈珀医生 这是我妈妈 |
[13:21] | -Hello. -Hello yourself. | -你好 -你好 |
[13:24] | I understand there’s been some inappropriate behavior in the workplace. | 我知道有些行为不适合在工作场所发生 |
[13:30] | Yeah, well, about that, I-I-I just want you to know that I have nothing but respect for your daughter, | 是的 关于这个 我希望您知道我非常尊敬您的女儿 |
[13:35] | and I would never do anything… | 而且我绝不会做… |
[13:37] | I’m just yankin’ your chain! | 我跟你开玩笑而已! |
[13:40] | Ain’t nothin’ wrong with beddin’ the boss. | 和老板上床没什么错啊 |
[13:43] | That’s how I wound up with the little princess here | 我就是这么怀上我的小公主的 |
[13:45] | and half a Black Angus franchise. | 还拿到了Black Angus餐馆一半的经营权 |
[13:49] | Come on in. I’m watchin’ Hellboy. | 进来吧 我正看”地狱男爵”呢 |
[13:54] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢您 |
[13:57] | You smoke dope? | 你吸毒吗? |
[14:03] | This is, like, the best dinner ever. | 这是我吃过最棒的一顿饭 |
[14:05] | I’m glad you liked it, Jake. | 我很高兴你能喜欢 杰克 |
[14:06] | You are a great cook. | 你真是个好厨子 |
[14:07] | And you are a cutie pie. I could just eat you up. | 而你就是一个可爱小甜饼 我真想吃掉你 |
[14:13] | -Want another root beer? -Sure. | -再来一杯根汁汽水吗? -好 |
[14:15] | Comin’ right up. | 马上就来 |
[14:22] | Listen, buddy, you’re gonna have to make yourself scarce. | 听着 小子 你得马上消失 |
[14:25] | Maybe take a cab home. | 搭计程车回家吧 |
[14:26] | You take a cab home. I’m doin’ great. | 你搭车回家 我进展一切顺利 |
[14:30] | How do you figure? | 你怎么知道? |
[14:32] | You blind? First base on the top of my head, | 你没长眼睛吗? 一是她摸了我的头 |
[14:34] | second base in my ear? | 二是她对我的耳语? |
[14:37] | Listen to me, knucklehead. | 听我说 笨蛋 |
[14:38] | That woman’s got to be ten years older than you. | 那个女人比你大10岁 |
[14:40] | So? You’re, like, 15 years older than her. | 那又怎样? 你还比她大15岁呢 |
[14:44] | Step aside, grandpa. | 靠边站吧 老大爷 |
[14:49] | Okay, fun time’s over. Go wait in the car. | 好了 别再瞎扯了 赶紧去车里等着 |
[14:52] | You go wait in the car. | 你去车里等着 |
[14:53] | -No, you go. -No, you go. | -不 你去 -不 你去 |
[14:56] | Jake, how about I put some ice cream in that root beer and make it a float? | 杰克 我在根汁汽水里 放些冰激凌浮在上面 怎么样? |
[15:00] | Thank you. That’d be great. | 谢谢你 那太好了 |
[15:03] | It’s like she can read my mind. | 她和我真是心有灵犀啊 |
[15:06] | Go get in the car. | 快去车里等着 |
[15:09] | Fine, I’ll just go tell Janine that you want me to wait in the car by myself | 好 我要去告诉珍妮 你让我一个人在车里等着 |
[15:12] | so you can try and have sex with her. | 以便你能和她做爱 |
[15:17] | Sit down, you little bastard. | 坐下 你这个小混蛋 |
[15:21] | Now, this picture here is toward the end of my labor. | 现在看的这张照片是我分娩时拍的 |
[15:27] | That’s my vagina, | 那是我的阴道 |
[15:31] | and that’s Melissa’s little head pokin’ out of me like a groundhog. | 这是梅丽莎探出的小脑袋 就像土拨鼠一样 |
[15:38] | Hey, I guess if she’d seen her shadow, | 我猜如果她看到自己的样子 |
[15:40] | I would’ve had six more weeks of labor, huh? | 我可能得再有6周才能生出她来吧? |
[15:45] | It’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[15:47] | You know, of all my kids, she was the easiest. | 你知道吗 在我的所有孩子中 她是最好生的 |
[15:50] | Just like popping out a ping-pong ball. | 就像弹出一个乒乓球 |
[15:55] | That’s quite an image. | 真生动形象啊 |
[15:56] | Yeah, oh, and it was a natural childbirth, too. | 而且这也是自然分娩 |
[15:59] | No drugs, just a couple of peyote buttons and bitin’ down on a rope. | 没用麻醉 就用了一些仙人球和绳子 |
[16:06] | Mom, would you mind if Dr. Harper and I have a little time alone? | 妈妈 能不能让哈珀医生 和我单独待一会儿? |
[16:10] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[16:11] | You kids must be as horny as a couple of drunken rabbits. | 你们就像喝醉的兔子一样欲火中烧 |
[16:17] | Enjoy. | 你们自便吧 |
[16:20] | Oh, uh, Kama Sutra’s on the bookshelf case you feel like pushin’ the envelope. | 如果你需要的话 “性爱宝典”就在书架上 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry about that. | 我非常抱歉 |
[16:30] | Mom never really made it home from Woodstock. | 我妈一般在伍德斯托克音乐节时都不在家 |
[16:33] | Don’t be silly. She’s delightful. | 别说傻话了 她是个很可爱的人 |
[16:36] | I’m just gonna close this up now. | 我得把这个合上了 |
[16:46] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[16:49] | I’m just gonna a roll a fatty in the backyard and zone out in the hammock. | 我要去后院的吊床上消耗脂肪 |
[16:59] | Ah, that hit the spot. | 太过瘾了 |
[17:01] | I’m glad you liked it. | 我很高兴你喜欢 |
[17:02] | The best part of a root beer float? Your burps taste good. | 漂浮冰激凌根汁汽水 最妙之处在于 打嗝的味道很好闻 |
[17:09] | Listen, Janine, thanks for everything, | 听着 珍妮 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[17:11] | but I should probably get this little guy home and come back. | 但我得把这个小家伙送回家之后再回来 |
[17:14] | It’s way past his bedtime. | 早就过了他的睡觉时间了 |
[17:16] | What are you talking about? It’s not past my bedtime. | 你说什么啊? 现在不是我睡觉的时间 |
[17:19] | What do you wanna bet he falls asleep in the car and I have to carry him in? | 你跟我赌不赌 他会在车里睡着 我还得把他背进屋? |
[17:24] | What do you wanna bet he has to go home and take a laxative | 你赌不赌 他回家得吃泻药 |
[17:26] | because he’s too old to poop normal? | 因为他老得大便都不规律了? |
[17:31] | -All right, that’s it! -Not in the face! Not in the face! | -行了 到此为止! -别打我的脸! 别打我的脸! |
[17:35] | What? Stop that! He’s kidding. I never hit him. | 什么? 别装了! 他开玩笑呢 我从没打过他 |
[17:39] | Jake, tell her you’re kidding. | 杰克 告诉她你在开玩笑 |
[17:41] | I’m kidding about that, but he can be verbally abusive. | 我开玩笑的 但是他会骂我 |
[17:45] | Not funny, Jake. | 你玩笑开过头了 杰克 |
[17:46] | The liquor makes him mean. | 常喝酒让他变得很刻薄 |
[17:48] | Okay, I didn’t want to have to do this, | 好吧 我本不想这么做 |
[17:51] | but I am calling your father, let him deal with you. | 但我要给你爸打电话 让他收拾你 |
[17:53] | I’m gonna go straighten up in the kitchen. | 我先去厨房了 |
[17:59] | You don’t know who you’re messing with. | 你不知道自己在和谁作对 |
[18:01] | Are you kidding? I think she’s gorgeous! | 开什么玩笑? 我觉得她美极了! |
[18:12] | You don’t know who you’re messin’ with. | 你才不知道自己在和谁作对 |
[18:27] | I’m sorry about that. Hang on. | 对不起 等一下 |
[18:34] | Charlie, now is not a good time. | 查理 现在不方便说话 |
[18:37] | All right, put him on. | 好吧 让他接电话 |
[18:39] | I can’t talk now, Dad. I’m about to get lucky with an older woman. | 我没时间说话 老爸 我正在钓一个老女人呢 |
[18:43] | What? Where are you? Jake? Jake? | 什么? 你在哪里? 杰克? 杰克? |
[18:53] | Alan, would you be totally weirded out by a little mother-daughter tag team? | 艾伦 你介不介意和母女玩3P? |
[19:11] | I hope you’re happy. | 你满意了吧 |
[19:14] | I hopeyou’rehappy. | 你满意了吧 |
[19:16] | I could’ve been happy. | 我本来可以很满意的 |
[19:18] | u gonna tell me what happened tonight? | 你们不打算告诉我今晚发生了什么事吗? |
[19:21] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[19:23] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿? |
[19:25] | I’m a 14-year-old boy who recently got ear-boob. | 我是个耳朵刚挨到女人胸部的14岁男孩 |
[19:27] | Where do you think I’m going? | 你觉得我要去哪儿? |
[19:31] | Ear-boob? | 耳朵挨到胸部? |
[19:33] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[19:35] | So how’d it go with Melissa? | 你和梅丽莎怎么样了? |
[19:37] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不想知道的 |
[19:39] | Oh, come on. | 拜托了 |
[19:41] | All right. I met her mom,saw a photo of mom’s vagina, | 好吧 我见了她的妈妈 还有 她妈妈的阴道照片 |
[19:45] | and chose to leave before being introduced to the real thing. | 然后决定在见到”实物”之前离开 |
[19:51] | You’re right,I didn’t wanna know. | 你说得对 我不想知道 |
[19:55] | Where are you going? | 你又去哪里? |
[19:56] | I’m a 40-year-old guy who recently… | 我是一个40岁的男人 最近… |
[19:59] | Ah, screw it.I’m gonna go play with myself. | 算了 我要去自慰 |
[20:03] | Okay,thatI didn’t want to know. | 我可不想知道 |
[20:08] | Still not a bad idea. | 不算个坏主意 |