时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | It seems to me that it would be more fair if everybody on both basketball teams was the same height. | 在我看来 对阵的篮球队员都一样高才公平 |
[00:13] | That’s how it seems to you, huh? | 你这么认为 是吧? |
[00:16] | Yeah, like in boxing. | 对呀 就像拳击比赛 |
[00:17] | Heavyweights fight heavyweights. | 重量级对抗重量级 |
[00:19] | Lightweights fight lightweights. | 轻量级对阵轻量级 |
[00:21] | So, in your world, everybody on a basketball team would be, say, 6’5″, | 那么 在你看来 每个身高1米95的队员 |
[00:26] | and they could only fight another team would be 6’5″ | 他们就只能和1米95的队员比赛了 |
[00:28] | Exactly. That way, no one would have an unfair advantage. | 没错 这样一来 任何人都没有不正当的优势了 |
[00:33] | That’s very interesting. | 真有趣 |
[00:34] | You really think so? | 你真这么认为? |
[00:36] | No, but it’s less likely to start a fight than “That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.” | 不 但总比我说 “这是我听过最愚蠢的事” 要好吧 |
[00:41] | And yet, you said it anyway. | 但你还是说了呀 |
[00:45] | Listen, I’ve got to talk to you about something. | 听着 我有话跟你说 |
[00:46] | Okay, “dumb” was a poor choice of words. | 好吧 刚才说”愚蠢”不太合适 |
[00:49] | It’s not about that. | 不是关于这个 |
[00:50] | Can it wait till halftime? | 能不能等中场休息时再说? |
[00:52] | No. | 不行 |
[00:55] | I’ve got to go to a funeral this weekend. | 我这周末要去参加葬礼 |
[00:57] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. Who died? | 天呐 对不起 谁死了? |
[00:59] | My ex-mother-in-law. | 我的前任婆婆 |
[01:00] | That couldn’t wait till halftime? | 这事不能等到中场休息再说? |
[01:02] | Charlie. | 查理 |
[01:03] | I’m just saying she’ll still be dead at halftime. | 我是说 等中场休息时她还是死人一个啊 |
[01:08] | I was very close to her and I want to pay my respects, | 我们之前关系很好 我想向她表示敬意 |
[01:11] | so I’m going to Santa Barbara, | 所以我要去圣芭芭拉(加州一城市) |
[01:13] | and I’ll be spending the weekend with my ex-husband. | 就是说 这周末我要和前夫一起过 |
[01:17] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[01:24] | Define “with.” | 解释下”怎么过” |
[01:26] | Well, everyone’s staying at his parents’ house. | 我们都会在他父母家住 |
[01:29] | All right… well, do you want me to come with you? | 好吧 你要我陪你去吗? |
[01:30] | -No. -Great. | -不用 -太好了 |
[01:37] | -Why not? -Do you want to come? | -为什么不让我陪你去? -你想去吗? |
[01:39] | Hell, no. | 当然不想 |
[01:41] | That’s what I figured. | 我就是这么想的呀 |
[01:43] | Look, I just want to be up-front with you. | 听着 我只想对你坦诚一些 |
[01:46] | I was married to Alex for eight years, and I just don’t want you to get the wrong idea. | 我曾和亚历克斯结婚八年 我不希望你误会 |
[01:51] | I wouldn’t have had any idea if you hadn’t felt the need to tell me. | 如果你不告诉我 我就不会误会 |
[01:55] | Yeah, well, I don’t want us to have any secrets from each other. | 可我不希望咱们之间有任何秘密 |
[01:58] | Oh, I agree. We definitely should not have secrets. | 我同意 咱们之间绝不该有任何秘密 |
[02:00] | -Right. -You know, from this point forward. | -好吧 -如果这么说的话 |
[02:11] | What kind of guy is this Alex? | 这个亚历克斯是什么样的人? |
[02:13] | He’s a good guy. We just got married too young and wanted different things. | 他是个好人 只是我们结婚时还太年轻 志向不同 |
[02:17] | He wanted something different than your things? | 他想要你身上没有的东西? |
[02:20] | ‘Cause your things are terrific. | 因为你身上的东西太棒了 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[02:29] | He didn’t go gay on you, did he? | 他没有过放荡的生活吧? |
[02:31] | -No. -Rats. | -没有 -胡说 |
[02:34] | -Are you jealous? -No, no. Of course not. | -你吃醋了? -不 当然不是啦 |
[02:39] | I mean, maybe a little. You know, in the sense that his mother’s dead. | 也许有那么一点 怎么死的是他老妈呀 |
[03:19] | I miss you, too, honey. How was the funeral? | 我也想你 亲爱的 葬礼怎么样了? |
[03:23] | Yeah, I guess they’re all pretty sad. | 是啊 我猜他们都非常难过 |
[03:26] | Probably why they don’t call them fun-erals. | 或许这就是为什么 大家不管”葬礼”叫”有趣的仪式” |
[03:30] | Yeah, that was lame. | 的确没什么说服力 |
[03:33] | So, where are you now, at the house? | 那你现在在哪儿呢 在家里? |
[03:36] | And where is your ex-husband? | 你前夫呢? |
[03:38] | And where is his room in relationship to yours? | 他房间跟你房间有没有什么联系? |
[03:42] | Hey, hey, it’s got nothing to do with jealousy. | 这跟吃不吃醋没关系 |
[03:45] | I just know, based on a lifetime of experience, | 我只是知道 基于这辈子的经验 |
[03:47] | that penises do not observe a traditional mourning period. | 他的小弟弟可不管你要不要节哀 |
[03:52] | Forget it, you are not driving my car until you get a learner’s permit. | 如果你没有见习司机许可证 就别想开我的车 |
[03:55] | -Not even in the driveway? -Not anywhere. | -在车道里开都不行? -哪儿都不行 |
[03:58] | What if you have a heart attack? Can I drive you to the hospital? | 如果你心脏病突发 我能载你去医院吗? |
[04:00] | -No, call an ambulance. -Fine. | -不行 打电话叫救护车 -好吧 |
[04:04] | If they don’t get here in time, can I have your car? | 如果他们没及时赶到 你的车就归我了吧? |
[04:10] | There’s my posse. What are we doing tonight, boys? | 你们在这儿啊 兄弟们 咱们今晚什么活动? |
[04:12] | Think big. It’s my treat. | 随便说 我请客 |
[04:15] | -Drunk? -Probably. | -又喝醉了? -估计是 |
[04:19] | Where is Chelsea? | 切尔西去哪儿了? |
[04:20] | She had to go out of town. | 她出城了 |
[04:21] | Oh, so your girlfriend’s gone for a couple of days. | 原来你的女友这几天不在城里 |
[04:24] | -Now, suddenly, you have time for us? -Yeah. | -所以你才突然想起我们了? -对呀 |
[04:29] | You ever think that maybe Jake and I already have plans? | 你有没有想过 我和杰克可能已经有计划了? |
[04:31] | That our lives go on even when you’re not around? | 没有你的存在 我们的生活也照样继续? |
[04:34] | That we don’t just pop into existence the moment you need us? | 我们不会总是随叫随到? |
[04:37] | I’m free. | 我有时间 |
[04:39] | Me, too. I’m just making a point. | 我也是 我只是就事论事 |
[04:43] | So, what’s it going to be? A movie, bowling? | 那咱们干什么好呢? 电影 保龄 高尔夫? |
[04:45] | Putt-putt, Nevada cathouse? | 还是去内华达州的妓院? |
[04:47] | I vote for cathouse. | 我同意去妓院 |
[04:49] | Do you even know what a cathouse is? | 你知道妓院是什么意思吗? |
[04:51] | Not firsthand. That’s why I voted for it. | 不太清楚 所以我才想去呀 |
[04:59] | A movie would be fine. | 看电影就好 |
[05:01] | All right, a movie it is. What’s out that’s good? | 好吧 那就看电影 最近有什么好电影啊? |
[05:03] | There’s a new pirate movie. It’s rated “Arr!” | 有一部新上映的海盗片 是”啊”级别的! |
[05:11] | You guys have no sense of humor. | 你们一点幽默感都没有 |
[05:16] | Can we go to that new theater with the reserved seats and the jumbo kosher hot dogs? | 咱们能不能去那个 有贵宾座位和美味热狗的新电影院? |
[05:20] | You just finished dinner. | 你刚吃完饭 |
[05:21] | That doesn’t mean I finished eating. | 这又不代表我吃不下去 |
[05:26] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查理 |
[05:28] | Wanda… what are you doing here? | 旺达 你来这儿干什么? |
[05:30] | I was in the neighborhood, and I’m drunk and horny. | 我在这附近喝多了 现在欲火中烧 |
[05:34] | New plan. | 计划有变 |
[05:46] | Have I met this one before? | 我以前见过她吗? |
[05:47] | I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[05:49] | She looks familiar. | 她看起来很眼熟 |
[05:51] | Blond, bustyand bombed? | 金发 大胸部 而且醉醺醺的? |
[05:53] | Around here, that’s familiar. | 在这里不足为奇 |
[05:57] | I thought Uncle Charlie liked Chelsea. | 我以为查理伯伯喜欢切尔西 |
[05:58] | He does. | 他是喜欢她 |
[05:59] | Well, then, what’s he doing with Wanda? | 那他干吗和旺达在一起? |
[06:02] | Well, buddy, it’s like this. | 哦 事情是这样的 |
[06:03] | Uh, despite his many admirable qualities, your Uncle Charlie is, at heart, a sleazeball. | 先不说他有多少优点 你查理伯伯本质上其实是个混球 |
[06:10] | That’s what I figured. I just wanted a second opinion. | 我也是这么想的 我只想听听别人的想法 |
[06:13] | Hang on. I’ll grab another bottle. | 等一下 我再拿一瓶过来 |
[06:18] | Broad is part camel. | 这女人简直是一头骆驼 |
[06:22] | Except the humps aren’t on her back. | 只不过她的双峰没长在后背上 |
[06:27] | Oh, come on. That was funnier than “Rated arr!” | 拜托 这总比”啊级别”好笑吧 |
[06:33] | Look, I know you’re upset, | 听着 我知道你们不高兴了 |
[06:34] | but I’ll take you to the movies some other time. | 以后一定找时间和你们去看电影 |
[06:36] | This has nothing to do with the movie. | 这和电影没关系 |
[06:38] | Then what’s the problem? | 那到底怎么了? |
[06:39] | The problem is you’re a sleazeball. | 问题是 你是个混球 |
[06:42] | Really? How so? | 真的吗? 从何说起啊? |
[06:44] | Oh, please. You’re in a committed relationship with a wonderful woman, | 拜托 你现在和一个很棒的女人在交往 |
[06:47] | and the minute her back is turned, you’re out gallivanting. | 她才离开没多久 你就出去寻欢作乐 |
[06:50] | -Gallivanting? -Screwing around. | -寻欢作乐? -就是乱搞的意思 |
[06:52] | Then, why don’t you just say, “Screwing around”? | 那你为啥不直接说”乱搞”? |
[06:55] | Hey, as we speak, Chelsea is doing the same thing I’m doing. | 正如你所说 切尔西现在也在做跟我同样的事 |
[06:59] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[07:00] | She’s pouring liquor down the throat of an inebriated party girl? | 她正给一个醉酒放荡女灌酒? |
[07:03] | -Inebriated? -Drunk. | -醉酒的? -就是喝高了 |
[07:04] | Geez, who are you showing off for? | 天呐 你跟谁臭显摆呀? |
[07:09] | At this moment, Chelsea is in the same house as her ex-husband. | 切尔西和她前夫现在正在同一屋檐下呢 |
[07:13] | -Why? -His mother died. | -为什么? -他母亲去世了 |
[07:15] | Oh, my apologies. Clearly, anything you do at this point is justified. | 我很抱歉 显然你现在的所作所为 都有情可原 |
[07:19] | -No, it’s not. -I was being disingenuous. | -才不是 -我故意这么说的 |
[07:21] | -What? -Sarcastic. | -什么? -我是在讽刺他 |
[07:23] | You know, this is why Mom gets pissed off at you so much. | 你知道吗 这就是老妈非常生你气的原因 |
[07:28] | Look. Charlie, do what you want. | 查理 你爱干什么就干什么吧 |
[07:30] | If you can live with yourself, more power to you. | 如果你心里过得去的话 那就加油吧 |
[07:33] | If I could live with myself, we’d be having this conversation by telephone. | 如果我能一个人住 咱们这就得在电话里讲话了 |
[07:37] | See, him I understand. | 看 他就明白了 |
[07:41] | Charlie, bed, now, come. | 查理 上床吧 |
[07:45] | Succinct, ain’t she? | 真够简洁扼要的 是不? |
[07:48] | Does “succinct” mean what I think it means? | “简洁扼要”是我想的那个意思吗? |
[07:52] | I highly doubt it. | 我非常怀疑 |
[08:00] | Hello? | 你在哪儿呢? |
[08:03] | Right here, baby. | 我在这里 亲爱的 |
[08:08] | -Are you okay? -Yeah, why? | -你没事吧? -没事 怎么了? |
[08:12] | Never mind. Come on. Come on. | 算了 来 起来 |
[08:16] | -Let’s get you into bed. -Thank you. | -我扶你上床 -谢谢你 |
[08:19] | Hey, you remember when we were in Vegas | 你还记不记得咱们在拉斯维加斯的时候 |
[08:22] | and I talked that cute waitress into joining us? | 我让那个可爱的女服务员跟咱们玩3P |
[08:24] | Yeah, I do. | 我记得 |
[08:25] | I saw her last week at the Hard Rock. | 我上周在”摇滚餐厅”看见她了 |
[08:27] | -No kidding. -She gained a lot of weight. | -真的? -她胖了很多 |
[08:31] | -Is that so? -Yeah, we were lucky. | -是吗? -咱们很幸运 |
[08:33] | We nailed her right before she quit smoking. | 刚好在她戒烟前把她搞到手 |
[08:38] | Listen, Wanda, uh… | 听着 旺达 呃… |
[08:39] | She does smell better, though. | 不过 她确实好闻多了 |
[08:41] | -I’m sure, but listen… -Like Fritos. | -我相信 但是听我说… -闻起来像油炸玉米饼 |
[08:46] | You know what? I got to… check on something. | 那个 我得去…检查下东西 |
[08:51] | Well, is it okay if I start without you? | 那我能自己先开始吗? |
[08:55] | Top drawer, nightstand–take your pick. | 床头柜最上边的抽屉里有工具 自己挑一个 |
[08:59] | Careful. The big one’s a flashlight. | 小心点 最大那个是手电筒来的 |
[09:05] | That was fast. I’m guesng. | 很快嘛 我猜的 |
[09:13] | You’re right. I’m a sleazeball. | 你说得对 我是个混球 |
[09:16] | Don’t tell me you actually had a moral epiphany. | 别告诉我 你突然良心发现了 |
[09:19] | -Uh, “epiphany” means… -Don’t bother. | -“发现”的意思是… -别烦我 |
[09:25] | I don’t know what you call it, | 我不知道你会怎么说 |
[09:27] | but I’ve got a gorgeous, willing girl in my bed, | 我床上有个风情万种十分饥渴的女人 |
[09:30] | and I’m just not interested. | 但我就是提不起兴趣 |
[09:32] | Maybe you’re a gay sleazeball. | 也许你是个同性恋混球 |
[09:36] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我来告诉你是怎么回事 |
[09:37] | You care about Chelsea too much | 你太在乎切尔西了 |
[09:39] | to cheapen your relationship with a meaningless one-night stand. | 所以你不想用 毫无意义的一夜情去破坏你们的感情 |
[09:44] | You’re right. I do care about Chelsea. I’m crazy about her. | 你说得对 我很在乎切尔西 我为她疯狂 |
[09:48] | Boy, that sucks. | 天 真逊 |
[09:53] | Hello. Oh, hey, Chelsea, we were just… | 喂 切尔西 我们刚刚… |
[09:56] | Give me that. | 把电话给我 |
[09:58] | Hey, baby, what’s going on? | 宝贝 怎么样了 |
[10:01] | He did? At his own mother’s funeral? | 他真那么做了? 在他亲生母亲的葬礼上? |
[10:04] | Her ex-husband put the moves on her. | 他前夫对她动手动脚 |
[10:07] | What a sleazeball. | 真是个混球啊 |
[10:11] | No, no, no, don’t blame yourself. You were right to go to the funeral. | 不 不 别怪自己 去葬礼是没错的 |
[10:16] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[10:19] | I’d love to see you tonight, but… | 我今晚是很想见你 可是… |
[10:22] | isn’t it a little late to drive all the way from Santa Barbara? | 你从圣芭芭拉开回来 也未免太远了吧? |
[10:26] | Oh, you’re already on the road. | 你已经在路上啦 |
[10:29] | Oh, that close? | 快到啦? |
[10:31] | Wonderful. Drive safe. | 太棒了 开车小心哦 |
[10:36] | Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. | 我靠 我靠 我靠 |
[10:41] | Remember when I was little and every time someone said “crap”, | 记得我小时候 有人说”我靠”的时候 |
[10:44] | they had to put a dollar in the swear jar? | 他们就得往储蓄罐里扔一美元罚金吗? |
[10:46] | I do. | 记得 |
[10:47] | Whatever happened to all that money? | 那些钱哪去了? |
[10:51] | Wanda, I don’t want you to take this the wrong way, but you got to get the hell out of here. | 旺达 我也不想这样 但你现在得走人 |
[10:55] | Come on. Chop-chop. | 快点 起来啦 |
[11:00] | Wanda? | 旺达? |
[11:05] | Wanda… | 旺达… |
[11:18] | Oh, darn. | 真见鬼 |
[11:26] | So the car’s a time machine? | 这么说汽车就是时间机器? |
[11:29] | Yeah, it’s called a DeLorean. They don’t make ’em anymore. | 是的 德洛雷安牌汽车 现在已经停产了 |
[11:32] | Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap. Help. | 我靠 我靠 我靠 我靠 帮帮忙啊 |
[11:36] | -I need help. -Oh, my God, w-what happened? What’s wrong? | -求助 求助 -老天 发生什么事了 怎么啦 |
[11:38] | Wanda passed out and Chelsea’s on her way over. | 旺达不省人事 切尔西就快来了 |
[11:41] | Interesting story about the DeLorean. | 关于德洛雷安有个很有趣的故事 |
[11:44] | It was built by a man named John DeLorean. | 这品牌是由约翰 德洛雷安创建的 |
[11:47] | Are you not listening to me? I’ve got an emergency here. | 你没听见我的话嘛? 情况危急啊 |
[11:49] | A dead girl in your bed is an emergency. | 你床上有个死了的女人才算情况危急 |
[11:51] | A passed-out girl is a dinner date. | 一个不省人事的女人就是甜点了 |
[11:55] | I still don’t understand why it’s called Back to the Future. | 我还是不明白这电影为什么叫”回到未来” |
[11:57] | Because they’re stuck in the past, and they have to get back… | 因为他们陷在过去了 所以他们得回… |
[12:00] | Home. | 家 |
[12:04] | Oh, for God’s sake, come on! | 看在上帝的份上 求你了 |
[12:06] | My girlfriend’s on her way over, and I’ve got a half-naked broad upstairs! | 我女朋友就快到了 可我房间里 还有个半裸的大胸女人 |
[12:09] | Half-naked. I’m your man. | 半裸啊 我来帮忙 |
[12:14] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:16] | Have you tried waking her up? | 你试过叫醒她吗? |
[12:17] | Well, of course I’ve tried waking her up. This is not my first unk bimbo! | 当然啦 她又不是我遇到的 第一个喝得烂醉的女人 |
[12:22] | So, what do you expect us to do? | 那你想我们怎么帮你? |
[12:23] | I expect you to help me get her dressed and drive her home. | 帮我把她衣服穿好 然后送她回家 |
[12:25] | Enough talk. Let’s get to it. | 不用多说了 我们这就去 |
[12:28] | I said, sit down. | 给我乖乖坐下 |
[12:31] | Where does she live? | 她住在哪里? |
[12:32] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:33] | So, how am I supposed to drive her home? | 那我怎么送她回家? |
[12:35] | Oh, come on. Do I have to think of everything? Just help me! | 拜托 难道我一切都要考虑周全 帮帮忙啊 |
[12:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | Oh, and I’m a sleazeball? | 还说我是混球? |
[12:53] | You’re-You’re misreading my-my “wow.” | 你-你误解我的”哇”啦 |
[12:55] | I meant “Wow, what a predicament.” | 我是说”哇 这状况真难搞啊” |
[13:00] | Yeah, right. You hold her up. I’ll put her dress on. | 是啊 好了 你扶她起来我帮她衣服穿上 |
[13:03] | Okay. She’s very fit. | 好的 她身材真不错 |
[13:08] | -Hold her arms up. -Really soft skin. | -把她手抬起来 -柔软的肌肤 |
[13:12] | Smells nice, too. | 真香啊 |
[13:14] | Okay, why don’t you just put a chloroform-soaked handkerchief over her face | 你怎么不用浸满三氯甲烷(麻醉剂)的手帕 把她弄晕 |
[13:17] | and throw her in the back of your panel van? | 然后把她扔到你货车尾箱去? |
[13:21] | Sounds like a waste of chloroform, doesn it? | 那不是浪费三氯甲烷嘛? |
[13:27] | Okay, you get her head; I’ll get her feet. | 好了 你托她的头 我托她的脚 |
[13:29] | Why do you get her feet? | 为什么你托她的脚? |
[13:31] | -What difference does it make? -I like feet. | -有什么区别吗? -我喜欢脚 |
[13:34] | Just get her head. | 乖乖托她的头就是了 |
[13:37] | Okay, on three. One, two, three. | 好 数到三 1 2 3 |
[13:42] | Goodness. | 上帝啊 |
[13:45] | Slowly, slowly. | 慢点 慢点 |
[13:47] | Slowly, my ass. Come on. | 慢你个头啊 快点 |
[13:48] | -Let’s get her out of here. -Charlie. Charlie… | -把她弄出去 -查理 查理… |
[13:52] | Goodness gracious, these are real. | 仁慈的主啊 这咪咪绝对货真价实 |
[14:02] | Slowly. Slowly. | 慢点 慢点 |
[14:07] | Quickly. Quickly. | 快点 快点 |
[14:13] | Hi, baby. Come on in. | 宝贝 快进来 |
[14:16] | Oh, Charlie, you were so right about Alex. | 你那么说亚历克斯真是很对 |
[14:22] | Alex? | 亚历克斯? |
[14:24] | Oh, yeah. Alex. What a sleazeball. | 没错 亚历克斯 整个一大混球 |
[14:27] | Can I get you something to drink? | 给你拿点喝的? |
[14:28] | No. I just want to get in bed and hold you. | 不了 我只想上床 然后紧紧拥抱你 |
[14:30] | Oh, boy, does that sound good. | 天呐 真是个好主意啊 |
[14:32] | -Leme just say good night to Jake. -Okay. I’ll meet you upstai. | -我先和杰克说晚安 -好 我到楼上等你 |
[14:35] | You know what? Why don’t you come say good night, too? | 为什么我们不一起去说呢? |
[14:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:40] | Well, you’re my girlfriend, and he’s my nephew, and… | 你是我女朋友 他是我侄子 还有… |
[14:44] | isn’t that enough? | 这些还不够吗? |
[14:47] | Hey, Jake… | 杰克… |
[14:48] | Might want to hang back a sec. I just ripped off an air biscuit. | 你们最好等下再过来 我刚刚发射了个空气炮 |
[14:52] | -What? -I farted. | -什么? -我刚放屁了 |
[14:53] | Sorry. I get the fancy words from my dad. | 不好意思 我从老爸那里学得文绉绉的 |
[14:58] | Anyway, Chelsea and I just wanted to say good night. | 好吧 我和切尔西只是想说声晚安 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[15:02] | He keeps his feelings bottled up. | 他总喜欢把话憋在肚子里 |
[15:04] | Everything else he shoots into the atmosphere. | 把其他东西都排到空气里 |
[15:07] | -Hi, Chelsea. -Hi, Alan. | -切尔西 你好 -艾伦 你好 |
[15:08] | Uh, sorry to hear about your ex-mother-in-law. | 听说你前夫的母亲过世 我很难过 |
[15:10] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | Oh, hey, Jake. I could really use your help. | 嗨 杰克 能帮一下忙吗 |
[15:13] | -With what? -I’m taking out the… | -什么事? -我准备扔一些… |
[15:18] | I’m taking out the trash. | 我准备扔一些垃圾 |
[15:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢? |
[15:22] | The trash. | 垃圾 |
[15:24] | I’m taking it out, and I could use your help carrying it. | 我得把它弄出去 需要你帮我一下 |
[15:28] | So now you want my help? | 哦 现在你需要我帮忙啦? |
[15:30] | Yes, now I want your help. | 是的 我现在需要你帮忙 |
[15:32] | What about the 20 bucks you owe me? | 你还欠我20块钱呢? |
[15:36] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[15:41] | Here. | 拿去 |
[15:42] | Is the trash still out where you can see it? | 垃圾还在原来的地方吗? |
[15:46] | Never mind. Just go help your father. | 别管了 帮你爸去吧 |
[15:49] | Fine. | 哦 |
[15:50] | -Nice seeing you, Chelsea. -Good night. | -很高兴看到你 切尔西 -晚安 |
[15:54] | I could have said 50, couldn’t I? | 我刚才应该说50块的 是吧? |
[15:55] | Could have said a hundred. | 也许你该说100块 |
[15:58] | Can we please go to bed now? | 我们现在可以上床了吗? |
[16:00] | -Beds are for amateurs. -Oh, Charlie. | -床多不专业啊 -哦 查理 |
[16:10] | What if Jake comes back? | 杰克要是回来了怎么办? |
[16:12] | We’ll breathe through our mouths. | 那就用嘴呼吸 |
[16:21] | She really does look familiar. | 她看起来真的很面熟哦 |
[16:23] | Terrific.Just don’t drop he | 嗯 别把她摔下来 |
[16:24] | I can’t wait to tell my friends about this. | 我都等不及把这事告诉我朋友们 |
[16:27] | You’re not telling anybody about this. | 这事对谁也别说 |
[16:29] | What’s the point of doing it if I can’t tell anybody? | 如果不能说 做这件事还有啥意思? |
[16:32] | You’ve got 20 bucks and a memory. Now shut up. | 你赚了20块钱和一段回忆 给我闭嘴 |
[16:36] | Okay, we’ve got to get her in the car. | 好吧 我们得把她弄到车里去 |
[16:38] | You want me to pull it around? | 你要我把车开过来吗? |
[16:38] | No, I don’t want you to pull it around! | 不 不用你开! |
[16:40] | Okay, well, then, you pull it around, I’ll stay here with her. | 那你开过来 我看着她 |
[16:44] | But be very careful. | 千万要小心 |
[16:47] | Come on, let’s finish this upstairs. | 来吧 我们上楼去吧 |
[16:49] | Move, move, move! | 快 快 快! |
[16:53] | -Chelsea, wait. -What? | -切尔西 等一下 -怎么了? |
[16:56] | I’m so happy you’re back. | 你回来了我特别高兴 |
[17:02] | Oh, hey, Alan. Is the trash out? | 嗨 艾伦 垃圾扔出去了吗? |
[17:05] | Uh, almost. | 嗯 差不多了 |
[17:07] | Almost ain’t gonna cut it. | 差不多可不能算完 |
[17:11] | Did you at least clean out my room? | 你起码有收拾过我的房间吧? |
[17:14] | -Yes, I did. -Good. Good. | -那当然 -很好 很好 |
[17:17] | Okay, well, good night. | 那么 晚安 |
[17:18] | Uh, Charlie, can I talk to you for a sec? | 嗯 查理 还有件事 |
[17:21] | -About what? -uh, recycling. | -怎么了? -嗯 垃圾回收 |
[17:24] | I’m not quite sure what to do with the… big jugs. | 我不知道拿那个…大酒壶怎么办 |
[17:32] | Honey, why don’t you go up and get comfortable, and I’ll be right there? | 亲爱的 你先上楼躺着 我马上就来 |
[17:34] | -Hurry. -I will. | -快点哦 -好的 |
[17:36] | Okay, first you need to separate the plastic from the glass. | 首先你要把塑料和玻璃分开 |
[17:39] | Then when you get to the newspaper… What the hell is your problem? | 然后是报纸… 你在搞啥鬼名堂? |
[17:42] | Shs in Jake’s room. What am I supposed to do? | 她在杰克的房间里 我现在该怎么办? |
[17:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[17:47] | Here’s my credit card. Take her to a hol or something. | 拿着我的信用卡 送她去一个旅馆啥的 |
[17:49] | Okay. Chain motel or someplace nicer? | 好 连锁汽车旅店 还是更高级的地方? |
[17:52] | What? | 啥? |
[17:53] | You know, uh, room service, ocean view. | 嗯 客房服务 海景房啥的 |
[17:55] | That way when she regains consciousness, she won’t feel so cheap. | 这样等她醒来的时候 就不会觉得很寒碜 |
[17:59] | Plus, in the nicer places, you have a free continental breakfast. | 而且 在这些好一点的地方 还会提供免费的大陆式早餐 |
[18:02] | Assorted pastries, coffee, freshly squeezed orange juice… | 各种点心 咖啡 鲜榨橙汁… |
[18:04] | I know what a continental breakfast is! | 我知道什么是大陆式早餐! |
[18:07] | -Just get her the hell out of here! -Okay, fine. | -赶紧把她弄出去! -行阿 |
[18:11] | -Oh, Charlie? -What? | -噢 查理? -又咋了? |
[18:13] | I’m a little low on gas. | 我的车快没油了 |
[18:15] | -Use the card! -Right, right, right. | -用我的卡! -对 对 对 |
[18:18] | -Charlie? -What? | -查理? -还有啥? |
[18:21] | I’m really happy you’re trying to make it work with Chelsea. | 看到你认真对待和切尔西的感情 我很高兴 |
[18:23] | Go! | 快去! |
[18:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你这是在干啥呢? |
[18:35] | You said I could have a memory. This is it. | 你说过我可以有一段回忆 这就是啊 |
[18:38] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[18:39] | Oh, good idea. I can’t get us both in the frame. | 太好了 我自己没法把我俩都照进去 |
[18:43] | Can you make it look like we’re talking to each other? | 能拍成我们俩在说话的样子吗? |
[18:46] | Forget the picture. We have to bring the car around. | 别想了 我们得把车弄过来 |
[18:49] | Shouldn’t someone stay here with Wanda? | 难道不该有个人陪着旺达吗? |
[18:50] | Yeah, but it shouldn’t be you. | 对 但不是你 |
[18:57] | -Give me the keys. -You said I could pull it around. | -把钥匙给我 -你说我可以开的 |
[18:58] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[19:00] | Okay. I’ll tell Mom about Wanda. | 那我就把旺达的事告诉老妈 |
[19:07] | One ding, one scratch, and you’re dead. | 有一丝划痕 你就死定了 |
[19:10] | Dude, mellow out. You’ll give yourself a heart attack. | 哥们 放松些 你会让自己得上心脏病的 |
[19:24] | Hey, look! It’s me! | 啊 那是我! |
[19:29] | I’m glad you came back. | 你回来我真高兴 |
[19:31] | I don’t like it when you’re gone. | 我不喜欢你离开 |
[19:33] | I don’t like it when I’m gone, either. | 我也不喜欢我离开 |
[19:37] | Here they are. | 啊 在这里 |
[19:45] | Funny story. | 这是个有趣的故事 |
[19:55] | All right, you take the head, and I’ll take the feet. | 你来抬头 我来抬脚 |
[19:56] | Why can you take the feet? | 为啥你抬脚? |
[19:58] | Because I’m charge this *** , and I like feet. | 因为这事我说了算 而且我喜欢脚 |
[20:08] | Guess we don’t have to take her to hotel, huh. | 看来我们不用把她弄旅馆去了 哈? |
[20:10] | No, we don’t | 不用了 |
[20:12] | -Quick, get in the car. -Where are we going? | -快上车 -去哪? |
[20:14] | Anywhere we want. We got your uncle Charlie’s credit card. | 随便去哪 反正我们有查理的信用卡 |