时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I know you hate it when I review the game tapes, but that was one for the highlight reel. | 我知道你不喜欢我重看那个录像 不过那是为了回顾经典 |
[00:10] | The highlight reel? | 回顾经典? |
[00:12] | Yeah, you know, “best of” moments for deathbed reflections. | 对啊 在我临终的时候 能够回忆起一生最美好的时刻 |
[00:17] | Only in your memory, right? | 只在回忆里 对吧? |
[00:19] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错没错 |
[00:20] | I got rid of the camcorder like I promised. | 我答应过的 我会删掉的 |
[00:23] | Good. | 很好 |
[00:25] | It’s a shame. The camera really loves you. | 太可惜了 镜头可喜欢你了 |
[00:28] | Shut up, Charlie. | 住嘴 查理 |
[00:30] | I’m not just saying that. | 我没有乱说呀 |
[00:32] | Even from unflattering angles, you light up the screen. | 即便是实拍 你也很上镜 |
[00:36] | Oh, I hate you. | 你讨厌死了 |
[00:39] | That’s too bad, ’cause I love you. | 那太糟了 因为我爱死你了 |
[00:48] | Really? | 真的? |
[00:56] | actually, yes. | 是真的 |
[01:00] | Yes, I do. love you, Chelsea. | 真的 我爱你 切尔西 |
[01:05] | Oh, that’s so sweet. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[01:17] | No, no, thank you. | 不不 谢谢你了 |
[01:50] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:52] | Always got to make a comment, don’t you? | 总是要来评头论足一番? |
[01:56] | Oh, my. | 哦哟 |
[01:58] | Fitful night’s sleep on Alcohol Island? | 又阵发性宿醉症候群了? |
[02:01] | Keept up, funny man. | 继续幽默吧你 |
[02:03] | You’re going to be homeless, | 马上你就无家可归 |
[02:04] | wearing a tube top and turning tricks on Santa Monica Boulevard. | 准备去圣塔莫尼卡大道 穿着小背心去当鸭子吧 |
[02:09] | What crawled in your keister and built a nest? | 谁爬到你裤衩里筑巢了? (谁惹毛你了) |
[02:12] | You want to know? You really want to know? | 你真想知道? 你真的要知道? |
[02:15] | I’ve fallen in love with Chelsea. | 我爱上切尔西了 |
[02:17] | Well, why are you so upset? Love is a beautiful thing. | 那你紧张什么? 爱情是美好的 |
[02:21] | Beautiful thing, my ass. | 美好个屁啊 |
[02:24] | And we’re back in your keister. | 现在话题又回到你屁股上了 |
[02:29] | Last night, in bed, I told her I loved her. | 昨晚 在床上 我告诉她我爱她 |
[02:32] | And you know what she said? | 你知道她说了啥? |
[02:34] | “I’m still not going to let you do that”? | “我不打算让你这么做”? |
[02:43] | She said, “Thank you.” | 她说 “谢谢你” |
[02:46] | Ooh, that’s an ice cube to the man sack. | 真是兜头一盆冷水啊 |
[02:52] | I don’t get it. | 我真是不明白 |
[02:53] | I’ve gonthe whole nine yards for this relationship. | 我对这段感情尽心尽力了 |
[02:57] | I gave her her own drawer in my bedroom. | 我在卧室给她准备了个抽屉 |
[02:59] | I stopped smoking cigars after sex. | 做完爱后我也不抽烟了 |
[03:01] | I even started seeing a shrink so I can be more sensitive, | 我还为了能够更心思敏感 去看了心理医生 |
[03:03] | and I still can’t get a freaking “I love you.” | 还是得不到她说一句 我爱你 |
[03:06] | But you’ve obviously become more sensitive. | 但是你的确是更敏感了 |
[03:10] | For what I’ve spent on therapy, I could get a couple of very expensive hookers | 我花在心理治疗上的钱 能买到一堆高级鸡 |
[03:13] | who will say anything I want. | 让她们说啥都行 |
[03:16] | There’s that sensitivity again. Look at the bright side. | 又触到你的敏感点了 你看看好的方面嘛 |
[03:21] | What’s the bright side? | 有哪些好的方面? |
[03:22] | Well, when women do tell you they love you, | 当有的女人跟你说她爱你的时候 |
[03:23] | it usually ends with them tossing a lit road flare through your bedroom window. | 到最后 她从你卧室窗口丢了个火把进来 |
[03:29] | That happened one time. | 那只发生了一次 |
[03:31] | Why can’t you just be grateful for what you’ve got? | 那你为什么不珍惜你已经拥有的呢? |
[03:33] | What do I got? | 我拥有什么了? |
[03:34] | Oh, a woman who may not proclaim her love for you, | 没错 她的确没有说她爱你 |
[03:37] | but who doesn’t y to set you on fire while you’re sleeping. | 但是她也没有趁你睡着的时候 在你身上放火呀 |
[03:40] | One time. | 那也只发生过一次 |
[03:42] | Okay. A woman who may not proclaim her love for you, | 好吧 她没有对你说她爱你 |
[03:45] | but who doesn’t steal your Mercedes while you’re passed out in the backseat | 她也没有在你昏睡在后座上时 偷了你的奔驰 |
[03:48] | and drive it into the Pacific Ocean. | 还把它开进太平洋 |
[03:51] | Another isolated incident. | 这也是个偶发事件 |
[03:54] | I believe I’ve made my point. | 我已经表明我的态度了 |
[03:57] | I’m sorry, Alan. | 抱歉 艾伦 |
[03:59] | But not being drowned or burned by the woman I love | 但是没有被我爱的女人烧死或者淹死 |
[04:02] | is not enough for me. | 对我来说还是不够的 |
[04:03] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[04:06] | Oh, sure. Reach for the stars. | 当然咯 去摘星揽月吧 |
[04:16] | Hey, Charlie, how’s it going? | 查理 怎么啦? |
[04:18] | Boy, you really blew it this time. | 伙计 你这次可玩出火了 |
[04:22] | Did I now? How so? | 是吗? 怎么啦? |
[04:26] | I’ve fallen in love with Chelsea. | 我爱上切尔西了 |
[04:28] | Ooh, my bad. | 哦 这是我的错 |
[04:31] | Damn right, your bad. | 当然是你的错 |
[04:33] | There were plenty of medications that would’ve turned me into a happy little potato, | 有那么多可以让我变得 像快乐的小土豆一样的药 |
[04:36] | but would you prescribe them? No! | 但是你肯我开吗? 不! |
[04:39] | You said I had to get in touch with my feelings and express them to the people I care about. | 是你说我应该体会自己的感觉 向我在乎的人表达 |
[04:44] | Sorry, I must’ve been drunk. | 不好意思 我当时肯定是醉了 |
[04:47] | No. No, it’s too late for excuses. | 不行 现在找借口太晚了 |
[04:51] | I’m sensing something happened with Chelsea. | 我感觉得出来切尔西好像有心事 |
[04:54] | Oh, you’re good. There’s no sliding anything past you. | 你真行啊 什么事都逃不过你的眼睛 |
[04:58] | Hey, last night I dreamt I was a giant hot dog jumping | 昨天晚上我梦到自己是个大热狗 |
[05:00] | through a doughnut that looked like my mother. | 从一个长得像我妈的甜甜圈里跳过去 |
[05:03] | What do you suppose that means? | 你说这又意味什么? |
[05:06] | All right, Charlie, you’ve made your point. | 好吧 查理 你说得很清楚了 |
[05:08] | Now, tell me what happened. | 现在 告诉我发生了什么 |
[05:09] | We can go back to the doughnut dream later. | 过会再来讨论你的甜甜圈梦吧 |
[05:12] | It wasn’t a real dream. I was being sarcastic. | 不是真的梦 我只是讽刺你 |
[05:14] | Oh, I know, but thfact that you chose that particular imagery is a little troubling. | 我知道 但是你选择这样的景象是不太正常的 |
[05:19] | Now, what happened wi Chelsea? | 现在说说切尔西怎么啦? |
[05:21] | I told her I loved her, and you know what she said? | 我跟她说我爱她 你猜猜她说了什么? |
[05:24] | This process isn’t really about me guessing, Charlie. | 这可不是猜的时候 有话快说 查理 |
[05:28] | She said, “Thank you.” | 她说 “谢谢” |
[05:31] | Interesting. How did that make you feel? | 有意思 你有什么感觉? |
[05:33] | No, no, no, no, no! No more feelings. We tried it your way. | 不 不 不 别再说感觉 你的方法我们试过了 |
[05:37] | Now, just take out your little prescription pad and start scribbling. | 拿出你的药方簿 赶紧开药吧 |
[05:40] | You don’t need medication, Charlie. | 你不需要吃药 查理 |
[05:42] | You’re actually making tremendous progress. | 相反你有了很大的进步 |
[05:44] | Are you not listening to a thing I say? | 你到底有没有在听我说话啊? |
[05:47] | I drift in and out. | 我断断续续听了点 |
[05:50] | Look, the fact that you’re upset about this tells me you’ve come a long way from the guy | 听着 你和我说困扰你的事让我感觉 |
[05:54] | who first walked into this office. | 比起第一次来的时候 你已经改变很多了 |
[05:56] | The guy who first walk into this office was a happy-go-lucky, | 第一次来找你的那个我 快乐似神仙 |
[05:59] | fully-functioning man whore and I want him back. | “性能”优越 现在的我和那些荡女都希望他回来 |
[06:02] | I’m guessing you don’t mean that. | 我猜你不是认真的 |
[06:04] | Oh, now you’re guessing? | 哦 你现在开始猜了? |
[06:07] | A minute ago it was, “That’s not how the process works.” | 一分钟前你才说”这个疗程不是这样的” |
[06:09] | A minute ago, it didn’t. | 一分钟前确实不是 |
[06:14] | So are you still seeing Chelsea? | 那你现在还是跟切尔西在一起? |
[06:16] | Well, of course I’m still seeing her, but now the relationship’s totally screwed. | 我当然还跟她在一起 可这一切都不对了 |
[06:21] | Why is that? | 怎么说? |
[06:22] | She knows I love her. | 她知道我爱她了 |
[06:24] | The whole balance of power is completely out of whack. | 平衡之力被完全打破了 |
[06:29] | Okay, I really don’t like it when you give me the “huh.” | 我真的不喜欢你这个”哈” |
[06:35] | Now,ou’re just screwing with me, right? | 你在耍我吧 对不? |
[06:37] | There’s no sliding anything past you. | 任何事都瞒不过你的 |
[06:41] | So let’s talk about this whole balance of power issue of yours. | 咱们来谈谈你所谓的平衡之力的问题吧 |
[06:46] | What about it? | 怎么了? |
[06:46] | Why do you look at relationships as a power struggle? | 为啥你会把感情看作力量的斗争 |
[06:49] | ‘Cause that’s what they are. | 因为事实如此啊 |
[06:51] | Is that how you saw your parents’ relationship, as a power struggle? | 你就是这么看待你父母的婚姻吗? 像一场力量的斗争 |
[06:54] | Oh, there was no struggle. | 噢 那不是斗争 |
[06:56] | My father sat very quietly while my mother sucked the life out of him. | 我老爹是乖乖地坐在那里 让我老妈毁了他的一生 |
[07:00] | I see, and you’re terrified of that happening to you. | 我懂了 你是怕历史重演 |
[07:03] | No, I’m looking forward to it. | 才不是咧 我很期待呢 |
[07:07] | In fact, I’m thinking about having a nozzle | 事实上 我还想过在自己心脏上 |
[07:09] | attached to my heart to make the sucking more convenient. | 开个洞让她毁得更方便一点呢 |
[07:13] | Let me ask you something. | 那我问你 |
[07:14] | What would it take for you feel that things were back in balance with Chelsea? | 切尔西应该怎么做才公平呢? |
[07:18] | Simple. She has to tell me she loves me. | 很简单 她对我说回”我爱你”就行了 |
[07:21] | Even if she doesn’t feel it? | 就算她其实不爱你? |
[07:22] | It’s even better if she doesn’t feel it. | 她不爱我更好 |
[07:26] | ‘Cause that means she’s only saying it ’cause she’s afraid to lose me. | 那就说明她怕失去我才这么说的 |
[07:31] | -Wow. -Wow? | -哇 -哇? |
[07:34] | What’s “wow”? | “哇”个啥? |
[07:35] | Kind of like “huh,” but with a “wuh” and an “ow.” | 跟”哈”差不多 不过是用”w”和”a”发音的 |
[07:41] | Charlie, I would suggest that you forget about getting the “I love you” back | 查理 别再想着让她说”我爱你”了 |
[07:44] | and focus more on what it feels like to give love, maybe for the first time in your life. | 好好体会付出感情的滋味吧 或者这是你的第一次呢 |
[07:52] | You know, I can get the drugs without you. | 你知道吗 没有你我也可以拿到处方药的 |
[07:56] | I’ve got a nephew in junior high. | 我有个外甥在读初中 |
[08:01] | Do what you got to do. | 随便你了 |
[08:03] | Now, let’s get back to that mom-shaped doughnut of yours. | 现在咱们谈谈那个老妈形状的甜甜圈吧 |
[08:11] | -So you really told her you loved her? -Yeah. | -这么说你真的跟她说你爱她了? -没错 |
[08:15] | Were you loaded? | 那时精虫上脑了? |
[08:18] | No. | 没有 |
[08:19] | Were you trying to get her to do something kinky? | 还是你想用什么古怪体位? |
[08:23] | No. | 没有 |
[08:24] | Did she catch you doing something kinky to somebody else? | 或者是她抓到你跟别人用古怪体位做了? |
[08:29] | -No. -By yourself? | -没有 -自己玩? |
[08:32] | No. | 没有 |
[08:33] | Then I don’t get it. What was your angle? | 那我就不懂了 你什么意思? |
[08:36] | My angle was I love her. | 我的意思就是我爱她 |
[08:40] | Why does everybody go “huh”? What’s with the “huh”? | 怎么个个都跟我来”哈”? “哈”个啥啊? |
[08:43] | We always knew this day would come. | 早就料到会有这天了 |
[08:46] | What day? | 什么这天? |
[08:47] | The day you stopped manipulating and conning women. | 你不再拈花惹草的这一天 |
[08:50] | The day you dropped your guard and let an honest emotion into your heart. | 你卸下心防 敞开心扉的这一天 |
[08:54] | Well, that’s a good day, right? | 那是个好日子啊 对不? |
[08:56] | If you don’t mind being some broad’s prison bitch. | 如果你不介意做监狱之花的话 |
[09:05] | What are you going to do now? | 那你现在想怎么办? |
[09:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:09] | I can’t keep seeing her, ’cause the relationship’s completely out of balance, | 我不能再和她在一起了 平衡被打破了 |
[09:12] | and I can’t stop seeing her because I love her. | 可我又不能失去她 我爱她 |
[09:15] | I feel for you. | 深表同情 |
[09:17] | I once loved a guy, didn’t love me back. | 曾经有个人 我爱他 可他不爱我 |
[09:19] | -What did you do? -90 days in County. | -那你是怎么做的? -在监狱待了90天 |
[09:23] | Plus anger management classes, which by the way, are a total freaking waste of time. | 还有愤怒管理的课程 不过那都是浪费时间的狗屁 |
[09:44] | Have you ever been in love? | 你爱过吗? |
[09:54] | Hey, Alan. | 嘿 艾伦 |
[09:55] | Ocupado! | 牛仔很忙咧! |
[09:58] | I got it! I got it! I got it! I got it! | 我懂了! 我懂了! 我懂了! 我懂了! |
[10:01] | I know how to restore the balance of power with Chelsea. | 我知道怎么让我和切尔西之间的 平衡之力恢复正常了 |
[10:04] | Excuse me! What part of “ocupado” don’t you understand? | 行行好! “牛仔很忙”你哪部分不懂? |
[10:08] | The “ocu” or the “pado”? | “牛仔”还是”很忙”? |
[10:11] | I understood it all. I was just hoping you were shaving. | 都听得懂啊 我还以为你在刮胡子呢 |
[10:14] | Well, I’m not! | 很明显不是啦! |
[10:15] | And as you well know, this is an uphill battle for me, even in the best of circumstances. | 还有 俺刚好”渐入佳境”了 |
[10:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, but this is imrtant. | 好好好 可这件事很重要 |
[10:21] | I’m going to get an “I love you” from Chelsea. | 我要让切尔西对我说”我爱你” |
[10:24] | If you let me finish, you’ll get one fm me. | 如果你可以让我做完”大事” 我可以跟你说 |
[10:30] | Check this out. | 瞧瞧 |
[10:34] | Oh, Charlie, this is so sudden. | 查理 我太意外了 |
[10:41] | If you wait a few minutes, I’ll have a gift for you. | 如果你能等几分钟 我也有礼物给你 |
[10:52] | I’m going to marry Chelsea. | 我要娶切尔西 |
[10:54] | Are you serious? | 你认真的? |
[10:55] | Serious enough to ignore what’s going on right in front of me. | 认真到能让我无视我面前所发生的事 |
[11:01] | Well, congratulations… I guess. | 那 恭喜你了… 是吧 |
[11:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:06] | Let’s see her not say “I love you” now. | 看她还敢不跟我说”我爱你” |
[11:13] | Let’s see what marriage does to his bowels. | 看婚姻让你肠穿肚烂吧 |
[11:24] | -How’s your salmon? -Delicious. | -鲑鱼怎么样? -很好吃 |
[11:26] | And this is such a romantic restaurant. | 这间餐厅太浪漫了 |
[11:29] | I’m glad you like it. | 喜欢就好 |
[11:31] | Haveou been here before? | 你以前来过吗? |
[11:33] | No. | 没有 |
[11:36] | Yes. | 来过 |
[11:39] | Well, a couple times. | 呃 几次吧 |
[11:42] | A lot. | 经常来 |
[11:47] | I know you’ve dated other women. Why would you lie? | 我知道你以前跟别人约会过 为什么要跟我说谎呢? |
[11:50] | Survival instinct. Same reason I don’t drink in the bathtub anymore. | 生存本能 跟我不再在浴缸里喝酒一样 |
[11:56] | What else have you lied to me about? | 你还对我撒过什么谎? |
[11:58] | I don’t know. What else haven’t you believed? | 我也不清楚 你怀疑哪句呢? |
[12:01] | You’re awful. | 滑头 |
[12:02] | -Awful good, right? -Yeah. | -滑头才好呢 对不? -嗯嗯 |
[12:05] | Excuse me, I have to powder my nose. | 失陪一下 我得去补妆 |
[12:08] | Okay, who’s lying now? | 好吧 现在是谁撒谎啊? |
[12:14] | Bobby Bobby. | |
[12:17] | Is everything all right, Mr. Harper? | 一切都好吧 哈珀先生? |
[12:18] | Yeah, terrific. | 是的 非常好 |
[12:19] | Listen, my date’s in the ladies’ room and I need you to do something for me. | 听着 我的女伴去了洗手间 我需要你帮我做件事 |
[12:22] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[12:23] | I’ll have the valet bring your car around to the alley. | 我会让服务生把您的车停到小巷 |
[12:26] | I’ll open the men’s restroom window so you can shimmy out. | 给您打开男厕的窗户以便逃脱 |
[12:28] | And I’ll have a cab standing by to take the lady home along with the customary chocolate souffl\ to go. | 之后叫一辆出租车载那位女士回家 按照惯例外带烤甜饼 |
[12:34] | No, no, no, I’m not breaking up with her. | 不不不 我不是要和她分手 |
[12:37] | I’m going to ask her to marry me. | 我要向她求婚 |
[12:39] | I think we need to get some coffee in you. | 我想您需要喝杯咖啡冷静一下 |
[12:43] | I’m not drunk. I know exactly what I’m doing. | 我没喝醉 我知道自己在干什么 |
[12:46] | As always. | 每次您都这么说 |
[12:48] | All I need you to do is bring a bottle of champagne, pour a glass for her and a glass for me, | 我只需要你给我开瓶香槟 帮我俩各倒一杯 |
[12:52] | then distract her so I can slip the ring into her glass. | 然后转移她的注意力 以便我把戒指悄悄放进她酒杯里 |
[12:55] | Oh, how charmingly original. | 多么老套的浪漫啊 |
[12:58] | -You’ve seen that before? -Never. | -你以前见过吗? -从来没有 |
[13:02] | Here she comes. Go get the champagne. | 她来了 快去拿香槟 |
[13:04] | I’ll keep the bathroom window open just in case. | 我把厕所窗户打开 以防万一 |
[13:09] | Charlie, there’s something I want to talk to you about. | 查理 有件事我想跟你说 |
[13:11] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[13:15] | The other day when you said you loved me, I didn’t really respond. | 那天你说你爱我时 我没有明确答复你 |
[13:19] | Yes, you did. You said”Thanyou. You were very courteous. | 你回答了 你说”谢谢你” 你真有礼貌 |
[13:23] | ‘s tt don’ha taking that extra step is really hard me. | 我不是对你没感觉 而是我没做好准备 让咱们的感情更进一步 |
[13:29] | Welldon’t woy about it. I’m sure you’l that step en it’s appropriate. | 别担心 我相信你会在适当的时候迈出这一步的 |
[13:32] | Oh, look, chamgne. | 看呐 香槟 |
[13:35] | is it special occasion? | 今天是什么特殊的日子吗? |
[13:37] | Every night with you is a special occasion. | 每晚和你在一起 都是特殊的日子 |
[13:40] | I’m going to miss you, sir. | 我会想念您的 先生 |
[13:48] | Oh, dear. I hope I’m not having a massive coronary. | 天呐 我不会是心脏病突发了吧 |
[13:54] | Oh, my God, are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[13:56] | I’m not sure. Yes, I’m fine. | 我不知道 是的 我没事 |
[14:01] | -The one waiter in L.A. who’s not an actor. -What? | -洛杉矶的服务生竟然不会演戏 -什么? |
[14:05] | Nothing. Nothing. A toast. | 没事 让我们举杯… |
[14:08] | To saying what we feel. | 为我们说出自己真实的感受 |
[14:18] | What the hell did I just swallow? | 我刚才吞了什么东西? |
[14:20] | -A one-bedroom condo. -What? | -一间一居室公寓 -什么? |
[14:24] | I put a diamond ring in your champagne glass. | 我往你的酒杯里放了一枚钻戒 |
[14:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[14:28] | What do you mean “why?” | 什么为什么? |
[14:30] | I was going to propose and I had no idea you’d chug it like a Jell-O shot. | 我打算向你求婚 没想到你像吃果冻一样一饮而尽 |
[14:34] | That was a ring I just swallowed? | 我刚才吞了一枚戒指? |
[14:35] | Who drinks champagne like that? | 谁会那么喝香槟? |
[14:38] | I was thirsty. Stop yelling at me! | 我渴了 别吼我了! |
[14:41] | How in God’s name could you swallow it so easily? | 你怎么这么容易就咽下去了? |
[14:43] | Hey, that’s one of the things you love about me! | 你不是喜欢我这样吗! |
[14:48] | -Problem? -No problem. Go away. | -有麻烦吗? -没事 走开 |
[14:50] | Car’s outside, window’s open. | 车子在外面 窗户开着呢 |
[14:53] | -Let’s go. -Where? | -咱们走吧 -去哪儿? |
[14:55] | -The emergency room. -Why? | -急诊室 -为什么? |
[14:57] | Because I have a ring in my stomach! | 因为我胃里有个戒指! |
[15:00] | Oh, don’t worry about that. You’ll be fine. | 别担心 你不会有事的 |
[15:02] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[15:03] | When Jake was little, he swallowed a handful of nickels. | 杰克小时候曾经吞过一把五分硬币 |
[15:05] | Nothing bad happened. | 什么事儿都没有 |
[15:07] | -Are you sure? -Absolutely. | -你确定? -当然啦 |
[15:09] | He still shoots one out every now and then. Bets me heads or tails. | 他现在偶尔还会拉出来一个 还跟我赌正反面呢 |
[15:15] | Just between you and me, I’m not even sure they’re the same nickels. | 别告诉其他人 我都不知道是不是原来的那些硬币 |
[15:20] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:22] | A couple cups of coffee in the morning, problem solved. | 早晨喝几杯咖啡 问题就解决了 |
[15:26] | I suppose you’re right. | 我想你是对的 |
[15:30] | So, what do you say? | 你打算怎么回答我? |
[15:31] | What do I say about what? | 回答你什么? |
[15:33] | I asked you to marry me. | 你向你求婚了 |
[15:34] | No, yodidn’t. | 你没有 |
[15:35] | Well, I was about to until you ruined the moment. | 我本来要求婚的 谁知你把气氛破坏了 |
[15:38] | I ruined the moment? | 我破坏气氛? |
[15:40] | Okay. Okay, there’s no sense in assigning blame. | 好吧 咱们就别相互指责了 |
[15:44] | The point is, I’m proposing. | 重点是 我想向你求婚 |
[15:48] | -You want to marry me. -Yes. I love you. | -你想娶我 -是 我爱你 |
[15:53] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[15:54] | Say you love me and you’ll marry me. | 说你爱我 并且会嫁给我 |
[15:58] | Gee, Charlie, you’re kind of putting me on the spot here. | 天呐 查理 你让我进退两难了 |
[16:01] | Yeah, well, that’s kind of built into the whole proposal concept. | 这就是求婚的意义所在啊 |
[16:05] | Oh, come on, just say it so we can be even. | 拜托 快说呀 这样咱们就扯平了 |
[16:08] | Ev? Is that what thiisbout? Some kind of power thing? | 扯平? 就是为了这个? 看谁大权在握? |
[16:11] | N-no, no, no. I meant so that we could be even… closer. | 不不不 我是说这样咱们就能更亲近了 |
[16:16] | Right. | 是吗 |
[16:18] | Okay, that was lame. | 这个谎圆得很烂 |
[16:20] | -But don’t blame me, blame my shrink. -What? | -但你不能怪我 要怪就怪我的心理医生 -什么? |
[16:23] | If I was properly medicated, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. | 如果她肯给我开药 咱们就不会有这次谈话了 |
[16:27] | Boy, this keeps getting more and more romantic. | 真是越来越浪漫了 |
[16:30] | Look, do you love me or not? | 听着 你到底爱不爱我? |
[16:34] | -I guess so. -No guessing. That’s not how the process works. | -我猜是吧 -不许猜 这样不符合程序 |
[16:39] | -All right, I love you. -Oh, great! Great, good. | -好吧 我爱你 -太好了 太好了! |
[16:42] | That’s all I wanted. | 我别无他求 |
[16:44] | -But I won’t marry you. -What? | -但我不能嫁给你 -什么? |
[16:46] | Oh, yeah, right. That’s okay, no biggie. | 没关系 没什么大不了的 |
[16:52] | I just got out of a marriage. I’m not ready to do it again. | 我刚从失败的婚姻中走出来 还没做好再婚的准备 |
[16:55] | That’s fine. I understand. | 没关系 我能理解 |
[16:57] | I’m not saying “no,” I’m just saying “not now.” | 我不是说不结婚 只是现在不行 |
[17:00] | Hey, “not now” is my favorite time for a wedding. | “不是现在”是我最喜欢的结婚日期 |
[17:05] | The important thing is that we love each other. | 重要的是 咱们真心相爱 |
[17:07] | -Right. -Equally. | -没错 -平等地相爱 |
[17:09] | -Yes. -Fifty-fifty. | -对 -半斤八两 |
[17:12] | If it means that much to you. | 如果这对你非常重要的话 |
[17:14] | Come on, say it again. I love you. | 拜托 再说一遍 我爱你 |
[17:18] | No. | 不 |
[17:20] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[17:21] | I want to see the ring first. | 我要先看看戒指 |
[17:30] | Hey, Berta? | 嘿 贝塔? |
[17:31] | Where do we keep the spaghetti strainer thingie? | 你把过滤意大利面的玩意放哪儿了? |
[17:35] | It’s called a “colander.” What do you need it for? | 它叫”过滤器” 你要它干什么? |
[17:38] | It’s not for me. It’s for Chelsea. | 不是我用 是给切尔西用 |
[17:43] | Okay, what kind of Martha Stewart freak show you got going up there? | 你又干什么猥琐勾当了? |
[17:47] | Trust me, you don’t need the details. | 相信我 你不会想知道细节的 |
[17:49] | I don’t want the details | 我不想要细节(指排泄物) |
[17:52] | I just need to know whether to wash it or throw it away when you’re done. | 我只想知道完事之后 该洗还是该扔 |
[17:57] | Oh, I think you’ll want to throw it away. | 我想你会扔了它 |
[18:01] | -Morning. -Hey, Alan. | -早安 -嘿 艾伦 |
[18:02] | Congratulate me. I’m kind of engaged. | 恭喜我吧 我订婚了 |
[18:05] | So she said “yes”? | 这么说她答应了? |
[18:07] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[18:09] | -You gave her the ring, right? -Yep. | -你把戒指给她了吧? -对 |
[18:10] | Well, what did she say? | 那她怎么说的? |
[18:16] | You had to be there. | 你当时在场才会明白 |
[18:18] | Okay. So, have you set a date? | 你们定好日子了吗? |
[18:21] | -For what? -The wedding. | -什么日子? -举行婚礼的日子呀 |
[18:23] | What wedding? Nobody’s getting married. I’m just engaged. | 什么婚礼? 谁要结婚啊 我只是订婚而已 |
[18:27] | When do we get to see this rock? | 什么时候让我们看看那个戒指? |
[18:30] | Well, Chelsea just finished her second cup of coffee, so I’d guess… | 切尔西刚喝完第二杯咖啡 所以我猜… |
[18:33] | 15, 20 minutes. | 15到20分钟后吧 |
[18:39] | Anybody understand what that was all about? | 谁明白这到底怎么回事呀? |
[18:41] | I think Chelsea swallowed some nickels. | 我想切尔西吞了一些硬币 |
[18:55] | -Chelse. -Yeah? | -怎么了? |
[18:58] | You’ve been in there for awhile. How’s it going? | 你在里面这么久 怎么样了? |
[19:01] | Just fine. | 没什么事 |
[19:02] | You need any help? | 你需要我帮忙吗? |
[19:04] | I brought Alan’s little poop stool. | 我拿来了艾伦的大便坐垫 |
[19:09] | Go away! | 走开! |
[19:11] | All right,all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[19:12] | But just rember,when you hear a metallic clink,stop. | 不过别忘了 当你听到金属的声响 一定要立刻停住 |
[19:16] | I think I can handle it. | 我知道啦 |
[19:18] | I’m just saying,it’s not on my homeowner’s policy yet, | 我是说 我还没给它上保险呢 |
[19:20] | so if you flush it by mistake,I’m screwed. | 如果你不小心把它冲走了 我就完蛋啦 |
[19:23] | Charlie,I swearif you don’t walk away from that door, | 查理 我发誓 如果你不马上离开 |
[19:26] | I will eat a block of cheese and you will never see that ring again! | 我就要吃一大块奶酪 你永远也别想看到这个戒指了! |
[19:31] | Okay,I’m walking. | 好吧 我走了 |
[19:32] | Good. | 好 |
[19:33] | Love you. | 爱你呦 |
[19:35] | Don’t push it, Charlie! | 别逼我! 查理 |
[19:37] | Right back at you. | 一会儿再来看你 |
[19:42] | Oh,Charlie, it’s beautiful. | 哦 查理 戒指好漂亮啊 |