时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Chelsea? | 切尔西? |
[00:14] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[00:16] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:19] | I think I’m coming down with a cold. | 我想我感冒了 |
[00:26] | That doesn’t sound like a cold, it sounds like quitting time in Bedrock. | 听起来不像感冒 像Bedrock专辑尾声一样 |
[00:32] | Do I feel hot to you? | 我有没有发烧? |
[00:34] | -Let me see. -Stop it. | -我摸摸看 -别乱摸 |
[00:37] | You’re supposed to feel my head. | 你该摸我额头才对 |
[00:39] | Yeah,but those babies are my frame of reference. | 没错 但我要用那对宝贝当参照物啊 |
[00:43] | Maybe I should go home. | 也许我该回家了 |
[00:45] | Well,if you think that’s the right thing to do. | 你坚持要回的话就回呗 |
[00:47] | Charlie,it’s the middle of the night and I’m sick. | 查理 现在是大半夜啊 我还病了 |
[00:49] | I’m not going home. | 我才不回家 |
[00:52] | Then why’d you say you were? | 那为什么你说要回家? |
[00:53] | I was testing you. | 我在测试你啊 |
[00:55] | Yeah,well,I knew that and I was testing you. | 是啊 我知道 我也在测试你呢 |
[00:59] | I think we both did very well. | 我认为我们都表现得很好 |
[01:05] | Tell you what, you get a good night’s sleep. | 听我说 你今晚睡个好觉 |
[01:08] | I’m sure you’ll feel better in the morning. | 明天一早起来你就会好很多了 |
[01:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[01:11] | I’m gonna go crash on the couch, let you have the whole bed to yourself. | 我去沙发窝一夜 好让你今晚睡得舒服点 |
[01:14] | Really? You’re gonna leave me here alone? | 真的? 你就这么丢下我一个人? |
[01:17] | No,no,I just thought you might want your own space. | 不 不 我以为你需要自己的空间 |
[01:21] | You know,when dogs are sick, they hide till they feel better. | 狗病了的时候喜欢躲起来 直到好了才出来 |
[01:26] | Probably why they’re man’s best friend. | 也许这就是它们成为 人类最好的朋友的理由 |
[01:30] | Could you please stay? | 你能留下来吗? |
[01:34] | Pretty please? | 求你了? |
[01:37] | How can I say no? | 我怎么能拒绝呢? |
[01:40] | Seriously,how? | 说真的 怎么拒绝呢? |
[01:44] | Spoon? | 来贴着睡? |
[01:48] | Try and stop me. | 阻止我吧 |
[02:03] | So what,you’re just gonna swallow that? | 什么 你就这么吞下去? |
[02:06] | Go to sleep. | 乖乖睡吧 |
[02:17] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛? |
[02:19] | Come on,you know what happens when we spoon. | 拜托 你很清楚一贴着睡就会出什么事 |
[02:21] | I’m sick. | 我生病啦 |
[02:23] | Obviously,so am I. | 看得出来 我也是 |
[02:27] | All right,fine. | 好吧 |
[02:30] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[02:36] | This is another test,isn’t it? | 这是另一个测试 是吧? |
[03:07] | Coming up next on Turner Classic Movies: The Bridges of Madison County. | 接下来特纳经典电影频道要播放的是: 廊桥遗梦 |
[03:16] | I am not gonna cry. | 我不会哭的 |
[03:22] | What are you doing up? | 你干嘛呢? |
[03:23] | Watching a Clint Eastwood movie. | 看克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的电影 |
[03:29] | What are you doing up? | 你干嘛呢? |
[03:30] | Chelsea’s sick. | 切尔西生病了 |
[03:32] | She was coughing and sneezing all over the place. | 她到处咳嗽和打喷嚏 |
[03:34] | Oh,no. | 天呐 |
[03:35] | Yeah.I had to wait till she finally fell asleep | 是啊 我等她睡熟了 |
[03:38] | so I could get the hell outta there without pissin’ her off. | 才能跑出来的 要不会惹毛她 |
[03:41] | How considerate. | 真体贴呢 |
[03:44] | What do you want from me? I’m not a big phlegm fan. | 你还想我怎么样? 你以为我喜欢鼻涕啊 |
[03:50] | This isn’t a Clint Eastwood movie. | 这不是克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的电影 |
[03:53] | Yes,it is. | 这就是他的电影 |
[03:54] | Even Clint Eastwood doesn’t think this is a Clint Eastwood movie. | 就是克林特·伊斯特伍德也不会认为 这是他的电影 |
[03:57] | Well,tough,I like it. | 够暴力 我喜欢 |
[03:59] | Sure,you do. You’re a giant fruit basket. | 你当然喜欢 你个爱哭鬼 |
[04:02] | I’ll never apologize for my femine side. | 我从来不遗憾我有阴柔的一面 |
[04:08] | Boy,I hope she gets better soon. | 伙计 我希望她能快点好 |
[04:10] | This sick stuff is not what I signed on for. | 我可没答应她生病要照顾她 |
[04:14] | You’re kidding,right? | 你开玩笑的吧? |
[04:16] | This is exactly what you signed on for. | 你就该照顾她 |
[04:19] | You told Chelsea you loved her, you gave her an engagement ring. | 你跟切尔西说你爱她 你给她买了订婚戒指 |
[04:23] | This is what it’s all about. | 就是这样 |
[04:24] | Being there for her, no matter what. | 无论发生什么都与她一起 |
[04:26] | For richer or poorer, better or worse, in sickness and in health. | 不论贫富贵贱 生病还是健康 |
[04:30] | Call me crazy, but I prefer richer, better and health. | 随你怎么说 但我就觉得富有健康更好 |
[04:35] | Well,regardless,this could be a real opportunity for you. | 不管怎样 这次是你真正的机会 |
[04:39] | Opportunity for what, a massive infection? | 什么机会 被严重传染的机会? |
[04:42] | An opportunity to show her that she can depend on you. | 展示你是她可以依靠的人的机会 |
[04:45] | That you’re not just there for the good times. | 你不只是和她在一起享乐的 |
[04:47] | Okay,I hear that. | 好 我知道了 |
[04:50] | -But tell me one thing. -Yeah? | -不过你得告诉我一件事 -什么事? |
[04:51] | What’s in it for me? | 那么做对我有什么好处? |
[04:55] | Watch Clint and Meryl. Learn how to love. | 看看克林特和梅丽尔的电影吧 学学怎么去爱人 |
[05:04] | I’ll take my chances in the snot locker. | 我这就去鼻子里抓住机会 |
[05:12] | I will not cry. | 我才不会哭 |
[05:19] | Charlie? | 查理? |
[05:22] | You awake? | 你醒了没? |
[05:40] | Boy,I hope not. | 天呐 我希望我没醒 |
[05:44] | I feel awful. | 我很难受 |
[05:46] | Really? You look swell. | 真的吗? 你看起来很好啊 |
[05:51] | I should go home. | 我该回家了 |
[05:52] | No,no,no,no. I am not falling for that again. | 不 不 我不会再上当了 |
[05:56] | You stay right here,let me take care of you. | 你就呆在这 我来照顾你 |
[05:58] | You mean it? | 你认真的吗? |
[06:01] | Oh,man,do I have to mean it,too? | 天呐 我得认真么? |
[06:05] | Just kiddin’. Can I make you some tea or something? | 开玩笑啦 我给你弄杯茶什么的好吗? |
[06:08] | -Yes,please. -Comin’ up. | -好 谢谢 -马上来 |
[06:10] | -With honey? -Sure. | -加蜂蜜好吗? -当然 |
[06:14] | And maybe an English muffin. | 顺便来个英格兰松饼 |
[06:17] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:18] | Toasted crispy. | 要脆皮的那种 |
[06:22] | Right. | 好 |
[06:23] | And let the butter melt into all the nooks and crannies before you put the jam on. | 还有在你涂果酱之前 要让黄油涂满各个角落 |
[06:30] | Anything else? | 还要什么吗? |
[06:32] | Can I have a hug? | 抱抱? |
[06:40] | Try and stop me. | 来阻止我吧 |
[06:54] | Nice necklace. | 不错的项链呢 |
[06:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:57] | Buy it for yourself? | 自己买的? |
[06:58] | No,a girl gave it to me. | 不是 一个女孩送我的 |
[07:00] | Really? She must like you. | 真的啊? 她一定是喜欢上你了 |
[07:02] | Yeah,she’s nuts for me. | 是啊 她可粉我了 |
[07:05] | Well,is she cute? | 她可爱吗? |
[07:07] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[07:09] | You,uh,you don’t seem very happy about it. | 你 看起来对这不是很开心呢 |
[07:11] | I’m not. | 是不开心 |
[07:13] | Why? What’s the problem? | 为什么? 有什么问题吗? |
[07:14] | She’s nine. | 她才9岁 |
[07:19] | Nine? Where would you meet a nine-year-old girl? | 9岁? 你在哪儿能遇见9岁的小女孩? |
[07:22] | We’re in the same math class. | 我们在同一个数学班 |
[07:26] | Is,uh,is she one of those advanced students? | 她是跳级的吗? |
[07:28] | Sadly,no. | 很不幸 她不是 |
[07:32] | But she does help me with my homework. | 不过她倒是在功课上帮了我很大的忙 |
[07:36] | Hey,Berta,Chelsea’s not feeling well. | 贝塔 切尔西病了 |
[07:39] | Could you make her some tea and an English muffin? | 你可以给她弄点茶和英格兰松饼吗? |
[07:42] | Sure,Icould. | 当然 我可以做 |
[07:46] | But you won’t. | 但你不会给她做 |
[07:48] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是不是想这么说? |
[07:53] | Where are the muffins? | 松饼在哪? |
[07:54] | In the fridge. As always. | 在冰箱里 一直都放那儿 |
[07:57] | Don’t condescend to me. | 别给我摆架子 |
[07:59] | He does it to me all the time. It’s very irritating. | 他一直这么对我 真气人 |
[08:02] | No one’s talking to you. | 不说话没人当你哑巴 |
[08:03] | See? Like that. | 看吧? 就像这样 |
[08:05] | That wasn’t condescending. | 这不是摆架子 |
[08:06] | But that was,right? | 但以前的是 是吧? |
[08:09] | Right… | 是啊… |
[08:12] | Boy,as soon as I get my license,I am so outta here. | 天 等我一拿到驾照就马上离开这 |
[08:14] | Sure. You can drive your girlfriend to Gymboree. | 是啊 那你就可以开车送你女朋友 去金宝贝了(婴幼儿用品店) |
[08:18] | At least I have a girlfriend. | 那得等我有女朋友才行 |
[08:23] | At least I have a girlfriend. | 等我有女朋友才行 |
[08:28] | So what’s the deal? Does,uh,Chelsea have a cold? | 怎么啦? 切尔西感冒啦? |
[08:30] | I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[08:31] | Cold,flu,something disgusting. | 感冒 流感 还是其他什么恶心的东西 |
[08:35] | Maybe she has an STD. | 也许她得性病了 |
[08:37] | What? | 什么? |
[08:39] | It means “sexually transmitted disease.” | 就是”性传播疾病” |
[08:41] | I know what STD’s are. | 我知道什么是性病 |
[08:43] | Your uncle helped invent them. | 那是你叔叔协助发明的 |
[08:48] | You know,they can be prevented by using a condom. | 戴安全套就不会得性病了 |
[08:51] | I know we could’ve prevented you by using a condom. | 我只知道用了安全套就不会有你了 |
[08:55] | Now we gotta use a hammer. | 现在我们得用锤子了 |
[08:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:00] | Go get me a hammer, and I’ll show you. | 去拿个锤子来 我示范给你看 |
[09:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:09] | You must be so proud. | 你一定为他感到非常自豪 |
[09:12] | Ball peen or claw hammer? | 你要圆头铁槌还是拔钉锤? |
[09:16] | Do me a favor, when he comes back,just do it. | 帮我个忙 等他回来 就干掉他吧 |
[09:22] | Okay,here we go. Room service. | 好 来咯 房间服务 |
[09:27] | Chelsea? Honey? | 切尔西? 宝贝? |
[09:30] | -Don’t come in. -Wasn’t even tempted. | -别进来 -就没想过 |
[09:35] | I got your tea and muffins. | 给你送茶和松饼来了 |
[09:37] | I have diarrhea. I can’t eat now. | 我拉肚子了 现在吃不下 |
[09:42] | I may never eat again. | 我也不会吃 |
[09:45] | Would you mind going to the drugstore for me? | 你能去药店帮我买点药吗? |
[09:48] | For you,I’d go to the ends of the earth. | 为了你 上刀山下火海在所不辞 |
[09:51] | Coming back’s a whole other question. | 要不要回来就是另一回事了 |
[09:54] | What? | 什么? |
[09:55] | I said,”What do you need?” | 我说 “你要买什么?” |
[09:58] | Well,I need Pepto, and we’re almost out of tissues, | 我要买Pepto胃药 纸巾也快用完了 |
[10:02] | and I need some decongestant, | 顺便买点解充血药 |
[10:04] | some cough syrup, something for canker sores, and wet wipes. | 再买些止咳糖浆 治口腔溃疡的 还有湿纸巾 |
[10:09] | For your hands? | 擦手的? |
[10:10] | -No. -Got it. | -不是 -明白了 |
[10:14] | And I’m probably gonna need some tampons. | 再买点卫生棉 |
[10:18] | Oh,great. There’s gonna be blood,too. | 好极了 大姨妈也来了 |
[10:22] | You’re really being wonderful about all this, Charlie. | 你真是太好了 查理 |
[10:26] | Oh,it’s nothing. | 小意思 |
[10:27] | It’s what a guy does when he loves somebody. | 这是爱一个人应该做的 |
[10:31] | Should’ve known. | 早该料到了 |
[10:32] | The second you give ’em a ring, they fall out of warranty. | 从你给她们戒指的那一刻起 她们就过了保质期了 |
[10:44] | Hey,Russell? | 拉塞尔? |
[10:46] | What’s good for canker sores? | 口腔溃疡用什么药好? |
[10:48] | You got canker sores? | 你得了口腔溃疡? |
[10:50] | No,my girlfriend. What do you recommend? | 不 是我女朋友 你有什么推荐药品? |
[10:52] | Tennis shoes. | 网球鞋 |
[10:55] | -Excuse me? -Put ’em on and run away. | -什么? -穿上网球鞋跑得远远的 |
[10:57] | There’s a lot of broads out there. Find a clean one. | 外面有很多妞 去找一个没病的 |
[11:02] | I -I can’t run away. | 我-我不能跑掉 |
[11:05] | I’m kind of engaged to her. | 我算是和她订了婚 |
[11:06] | Oh,Charlie,no. | 噢 查理 不是吧 |
[11:09] | Yup. I bit the bullet. | 没错 我下定了决心 |
[11:11] | You bit the big one. | 你下的决心还不小啊 |
[11:13] | Hey,just because you blew three marriages doesn’t mean I can’t make this work. | 你搞砸了3次婚姻 不代表我也会搞砸 |
[11:19] | You’re a funny guy,Charlie. | 你是个有趣的人 查理 |
[11:21] | And that’s not just the Oxycontin talking. | 我不是因为嗑了止痛药才这么说 |
[11:25] | Here you go. Cank-B-Gone. | 给你这个 Cank-B-Gone(发音很像”好不了”) |
[11:28] | What else? | 还需要别的吗? |
[11:29] | Uh,let’s see. Cough syrup. | 呃 让我看看 咳嗽糖浆 |
[11:31] | Regular or codeine? | 一般的还是可待因? (镇痛止咳 但有成瘾性) |
[11:32] | Don’t you need a prescription for codeine? | 可待因不是处方药吗? |
[11:34] | What are you,a cop? | 你算什么 警察吗? |
[11:38] | Here. I’ll give you the kid stuff. What else? | 这样吧 给你小孩喝的 还有什么? |
[11:43] | Uh,tissues, throat lozenges, decongestant, Pepto,wet wipes. | 呃 卷纸 润喉片 解充血药 Pepto胃药 湿纸巾 |
[11:48] | Geez,where’d you find this one? A hospital parking lot? | 老天 你在哪儿找到这个妞的? 医院停车场? |
[11:51] | Come on,Russell,help me out. | 拜托 拉塞尔 帮我找一下 |
[11:53] | Okay. Okay,here you go. | 行呐 行呐 来这边 |
[11:56] | A dam for every river. | 对症下药 |
[11:59] | A plug for every jug. | 有求必应 |
[12:03] | Oh,right,I almost forgot. She also needs tampons. | 噢 对了 我差点忘了 她还需要卫生棉 |
[12:06] | Oh,lucky you. | 噢 你真幸运 |
[12:09] | What size? | 要什么型号的? |
[12:11] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道? |
[12:13] | Is there some kind of a condom-tampon conversion chart? | 有没有什么避孕套-卫生棉型号对照表? |
[12:18] | No,but that’s an amusing idea. | 没有 不过这倒是个有趣的想法 |
[12:21] | Actually,it’s not about size,per se. | 实际上 它本身和尺寸大小无关 |
[12:24] | It’s more about flow. | 主要和流量有关 |
[12:27] | Okay,see,that’s a piece of information I could have gone the rest of my life without knowing. | 这点事我这辈子都不想搞清楚 |
[12:32] | Here you go. Here’s a variety pack. | 给你这个吧 这是组合包 |
[12:35] | This’ll handle anything from a little drizzle to a monsoon. | 从涓涓细流到山洪暴发都能应付 |
[12:41] | Listen,is it too late to change my mind about the codeine? | 关于可待因糖浆 我现在改变主意 还不算太迟吧? |
[12:47] | The first one’s free. | 第一瓶是免费的 |
[13:01] | Okay,got all your stuff. | 好了 这是你要的所有东西 |
[13:03] | Took you long enough. | 你花了很长时间啊 |
[13:06] | I just went shopping for wet wipes and tampons. | 我刚出去买了湿纸巾和卫生棉 |
[13:08] | I’m allowed to take my time. | 我有权慢慢来的吧 |
[13:11] | I’m sorry. Are you mad at me? | 对不起 你生我气了吗? |
[13:13] | No. No. Why would I be mad at you? | 不会 不会 我怎么会生你的气呢? |
[13:16] | ‘Cause I’m sick, and you have to take care of me. | 因为我生病了 你还得照顾我 |
[13:19] | Are you kidding me? I love taking care of you. | 你不是开玩笑吧? 我喜欢照顾你 |
[13:23] | I just… love… it. | 我就是… 很喜欢… |
[13:29] | Yeah,I can see that. | 嗯 我能看出来 |
[13:31] | Listen,could you go over to my place and get me some clean clothes | 你能去我住的地方 给我拿点干净的衣服 |
[13:35] | and feed Sir Lancelot? | 顺便喂一喂兰斯洛特爵士吗? |
[13:37] | -Who? -My cat. | -谁? -我养的猫 |
[13:41] | He’s not gonna feed himself, Charlie. | 他是不会喂自己的 查理 |
[13:43] | Are you sure? Maybe you’ve got mice. | 你确定吗 也许你家里有老鼠 |
[13:46] | And you’re probably gonna have to change the litter box,too. | 你可能还得清理一下猫砂盆 |
[13:50] | Change it into what? | 怎么清理? |
[13:52] | You got to scoop out the poop and put in fresh litter. | 你要把便便铲出来 然后放入干净的猫砂 |
[13:56] | Oh,this just keeps getting better and better. | 噢 真是越来越棒了 |
[14:00] | -Charlie? -Yeah? | -查理? -什么事? |
[14:02] | -I love you. -Great. | -我爱你 -好极了 |
[14:06] | Aren’t you gonna say it back? | 你难道不说也爱我吗? |
[14:09] | I’m gonna go pan for cat turds. | 我要去铲猫粪了 |
[14:12] | If that doesn’t say “I love you,” nothing does. | 没什么比这更能代表”我爱你”的了 |
[14:18] | I promise,I’m wearing it. | 我发誓 我戴着呢 |
[14:20] | Wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[14:26] | Okay,I sent you a picture. | 我给你发了一张照片 |
[14:28] | Now what’s the answer to number four? | 第4题的答案是啥? |
[14:30] | Oh,yeah. That’s what I had. | 噢 和我做的一样 |
[14:35] | What you doing,Alan? | 你在做什么 艾伦? |
[14:36] | My taxes. | 我在计算报税数额 |
[14:38] | I promised myself I wouldn’t wait till the last minute this year. | 我对自己发誓今年绝不拖到最后一分钟 |
[14:40] | Yeah,and you promised me you’d only stay here for a few days, | 是吗 你还答应我只在这里待几天 |
[14:43] | so your word means nothing. | 可见你的承诺毫无意义 |
[14:46] | Come on,you’re driving me to Chelsea’s. | 你开车送我去切尔西住的地方 |
[14:47] | Why don’t you drive yourself? | 你为啥不自己去? |
[14:49] | Because I just chugged a half a bottle of codeine, | 因为我刚刚灌了半瓶可待因 |
[14:51] | and this bourbon might make me a bit of a threat on the road. | 而这杯波旁酒会让我成为马路杀手 |
[14:56] | Ah,good call. | 啊 好主意 |
[15:00] | Here,kitty,kitty. | 过来 咪咪 咪咪 |
[15:03] | Here,kitty,kitty,kitty. | 过来 咪咪 咪咪 咪咪 |
[15:05] | Okay,I got her clean clothes. | 我拿到了她的干净衣服 |
[15:07] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[15:09] | Now I just got to feed the damn cat. | 现在我只需喂这只该死的猫 |
[15:11] | Come on,Sir Lancelot. | 快来 兰斯洛特爵士 |
[15:14] | Come out and eat your kibble. | 出来吃你的猫粮吧 |
[15:18] | Son of a bitch! | 靠! |
[15:21] | I’m pretty sure if you just put the food out, he’ll find it and eat it when he’s hungry. | 把食物放在外面就行了 它饿的时候会自己来吃的 |
[15:25] | Really?You’d think if he was that smart, | 真的吗? 如果它有那么聪明的话 |
[15:27] | he’d just crap in the toilet instead of a litter box. | 直接在马桶里便便就好了 还用什么猫砂盆啊 |
[15:31] | Oh,uh,did you change the litter yet? | 你换猫砂了吗? |
[15:33] | No. I was actually gonna offer you $20 to do it. | 还没 你去换吧 我给你20块钱怎么样 |
[15:36] | -I’ll take it. -Deal… | -行啊 -成交… |
[15:40] | I would have done it for ten. | 给我10块钱我就干 |
[15:42] | I would have given you a thousand. | 我还想给你1千块呢 |
[15:50] | Big cat. | 真是只大猫 |
[15:54] | You know what I just realized, Alan? | 你知道我刚意识到什么了吗 艾伦? |
[15:56] | Cough syrup and hard liquor don’t mix? | 咳嗽糖浆和烈酒不能混在一起喝? |
[15:59] | No,they’re delightful. | 没有 混在一起很美妙 |
[16:03] | I’m thinking that sooner or later, Chelsea’s gonna want to move in with me. | 我在想切尔西迟早会想搬来跟我住 |
[16:06] | Yeah,if you marry her, that’s a chance you take. | 是啊 如果你娶了她的话 就有这个可能 |
[16:11] | And she’s probably gonna want to bring Sir Craps-a-lot. | 她很可能也把便便多爵士带过来 |
[16:16] | You never know. | 这可不一定 |
[16:17] | He might want to get his own place. | 它也许想要自己的地盘 |
[16:20] | I’m guessing he will before you will. | 我猜它会在你之前有这个想法的 |
[16:23] | Oh,Lord. | 噢 主啊 |
[16:25] | This cat’s been eating more than kibble. | 这只猫吃的可不只是猫粮 |
[16:27] | This turd’s got feathers. | 粪便里还有羽毛 |
[16:33] | You know,there’s a real chance that someday, without any kind of warning whatsoever, | 很有可能某天在毫无征兆的情况下 |
[16:37] | Chelsea will up and decide to get sick again. | 切尔西起床后就又生病了 |
[16:40] | And we’re on the air with codeine | 那我们又会生活在弥漫着可待因 |
[16:42] | and bourbon. Go ahead,caller. | 和波旁酒的空气中 不错啊 哥们 |
[16:45] | I’m just saying,I don’t think I can go through it again. | 我想说的是 再来这么一次我可受不了 |
[16:47] | I’m not cut out to be a caregiver. | 我可不想成为一个整天操心的人 |
[16:49] | Well,you might not think so, but you’re doing it. | 你可能不是这么想的 但你正是这么做的 |
[16:51] | I mean,you,Charlie Harper, are unselfishly taking care of the woman you love. | 我是说 你 查理 哈珀 正在无私地照顾你所爱的女人 |
[16:55] | Maybe so,but… | 也许是这样 可是… |
[16:57] | it’s getting harder and harder to love her. | 爱她越来越难了 |
[16:59] | You don’t mean that. | 你肯定不是这个意思 |
[17:01] | Oh,Alan, if you’d seen and heard the things I have | 噢 艾伦 如果你在最近24小时内 |
[17:04] | in the last 24 hours, | 看到和听到我所经历的一切 |
[17:06] | it’d turn you gayer than a French horn. | 你会变得比同志更同 |
[17:10] | Excuse me, but I have witnessed childbirth. | 不好意思 我可是亲眼目睹了 我儿子的出生 |
[17:13] | I saw my son’s enormous head poke out of what used to be one of my very favorite places. | 我看见我儿子的大脑袋 从我曾经最喜爱的地方伸出来 |
[17:19] | Thanks for the image. | 感谢生动的描绘 |
[17:21] | I’ll never be able to watch the kid pull on a sweater again. | 我再也看不得小孩穿毛衣的过程了 |
[17:25] | Trust me.If you hang in there and show Chelsea | 相信我 如果你坚持一下 让切尔西看到 |
[17:27] | that you’ll stick by her even when she’s not at her best, | 即使在她不是光彩照人的时候 你仍然守在她的身边 |
[17:29] | she will love you more deeply and intensely than you ever could have imagined. | 她会爱你爱得更深 其浓烈的程度将超乎你的想象 |
[17:34] | And you know this how? | 你是怎么知道这个的? |
[17:35] | How else? Chick flicks. | 还能怎么知道的? 看小女生电影呗 |
[17:40] | This is not a kitty cat. | 这可不是一只小猫 |
[17:42] | This is a mountain lion. | 这是一头美洲狮啊 |
[17:45] | Look. | 看 |
[17:58] | You need some more orange juice? | 再来点橙汁吗? |
[18:00] | No,thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[18:01] | It was so nice of you to bring some up without me even asking. | 你真是太好了 给我送喝的上来 我还没开口要呢 |
[18:04] | Don’t tell Charlie. | 可别告诉查理 |
[18:06] | It’s taken a long time to train him not to expect anything from me. | 我花了很长时间训练他 不能指望我为他做什么 |
[18:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:14] | He really is crazy about you,you know. | 知道吗 他真的很喜欢你 |
[18:16] | You think? | 是吗? |
[18:17] | Are you kidding? | 别开玩笑了 |
[18:19] | Charlie doesn’t go near sick women. | 查理从来不接近有病的女人 |
[18:21] | I mean,physically sick. | 我是指身体上有病 |
[18:24] | Around here, one sneeze will get you cab fare and a complimentary travel mug. | 而现在 你一个喷嚏就能得到 打车费和赠送的旅行杯 |
[18:30] | I have noticed he’s trying very hard. | 我注意到他非常努力地照顾我 |
[18:33] | Just rember, when it comes to nurturing, | 你要记得 当需要查理照料别人的时候 |
[18:36] | Charlie’s like a dog playing the piano. | 他就像是一只弹钢琴的小狗 |
[18:38] | You can’t fault him if he hits a few bum notes. | 如果他弹错了音符 你不能责怪他 |
[18:41] | You just got to applaud the effort and hope he doesn’t whiz all over the keys. | 你需要称赞他付出的努力 并希望他不会乱弹一气 |
[18:46] | I understand. | 明白 |
[18:49] | Thanks,Berta. | 谢谢你 贝塔 |
[18:54] | Just so we’re clear, this ain’t no hotel. | 我们刚才可是说好了 这里不是酒店 |
[18:55] | You need more towels, you get ’em yourself. | 要是需要更多毛巾 你自己去弄 |
[19:02] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[19:04] | You really can’t expect much from her. | 你实在不能指望她做什么 |
[19:07] | I won’t. | 我不会指望的 |
[19:09] | Here. I got you clean clothes and underwear. | 看 我给你拿来了干净的衣服和内衣 |
[19:13] | The cat’s fed, and the litter box is turd free. | 猫也喂了 猫砂盆也清理干净了 |
[19:17] | Thank you,Charlie. You have been so wonderful through all of this. | 谢谢你 查理 你真是太好了 |
[19:21] | I have,haven’t I? | 我是很好啊 不是吗? |
[19:24] | I just want you to know I am definitely gonna make it up to you. | 我只是想让你知道 我一定会好好补偿你的 |
[19:29] | Chelsea,to be honest, that’s the only thing that’s kept me going. | 切尔西 老实说 这是让我支撑下来的唯一指望 |
[19:36] | Uh-oh,what? | 怎么了? |
[19:45] | Oh,Charlie,I’m so sorry. | 噢 查理 实在是对不起 |
[19:47] | No,no,it’s okay. | 不 不 没关系 |
[19:49] | At least it’s not wicker. | 至少那不是用柳条编的 |
[19:53] | Excuse me a sec. | 失陪一会 |
[20:14] | Okay,I am going to go to the pharmacy and get your medicine. | 我准备去药店给你买点药 |
[20:18] | If you get it from Russell, count the pills. | 如果是从拉塞尔那里买的 要数一下药丸的数量 |
[20:22] | Will do. Hope you feel better. | 好的 希望你感觉好一点 |
[20:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Charlie,you don’t mind Sir Lancelot being here,do you? | 查理 你不会介意 兰斯洛特爵士在这的 是吧? |
[20:29] | -No,not at all. I love cats. -Good. | -一点都不介意 我喜欢猫咪 -太好了 |
[20:41] | Don’t scratch the door, Sir Lancelot! | 别抓门 兰斯洛特爵士! |
[20:49] | Did you clean my litter box? | 你清理我的猫砂盆了吗? |
[20:51] | Oh,come on. I’ve been sick. | 噢 得了 我生病了 |
[20:53] | Fine. I’ll just use your facilities. | 行 那我用你的卫生间 |
[20:56] | Not in the tub this time,okay? | 这次别拉在浴盆里 好吗? |
[21:00] | Your house,your rules. | 你的房子 你说了算 |
[21:09] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我实在不行了 |
[21:12] | Yes,you are. | 你行的 |