时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Oh,come on,Chelsea. | 别啊 切尔西 |
[00:03] | Is this about money? | 是因为钱么? |
[00:04] | ‘Cause I’d be happy to pay the lease on your apartment. | 我愿意替你付房租 |
[00:06] | It’s not about money,you ass. | 才不是因为钱 你个混蛋 |
[00:08] | I just think it’s ridiculous that we’re engaged and not living together. | 我就是觉得咱俩都订婚了 还不住一起 这太扯淡了 |
[00:11] | Well,excuse me for being old-fashioned, I’m just not comfortable with us living in sin. | 原谅我这么老古董 我只是觉得咱们不该未婚同居 |
[00:17] | So you think we should stop having sex? | 你是说咱们得停止嘿咻? |
[00:18] | No,no,no,it’s not the sin I object to, it’s the living in it. | 不 我反对的不是嘿咻 而是同居 |
[00:23] | Charlie,there is no reason for me | 查理 我每天晚上都住这 |
[00:25] | to renew the lease on my apartment when I’m here every night. | 哪还有继续交那边房租的道理啊? |
[00:27] | And I love having you here every night… | 我也很愿意你每晚都在这… |
[00:28] | You going to eat your pickle? | 你还吃你的泡菜不? |
[00:32] | Yes,I’m going to eat my pickle. | 吃啊 我当然要吃我的泡菜 |
[00:34] | But you’re almost done with your sandwich, and your pickle’s just sitting there. | 可是你的三明治都快吃完了 泡菜还没动过 |
[00:38] | I like to eat it last. | 我就喜欢最后吃泡菜 |
[00:41] | How very European of you. | 你的吃法还真欧式啊 |
[00:45] | -Here’s another pickle. -Shut up. | 再给你一块泡菜 闭嘴别吱声 |
[00:47] | Oh,you are just so full of it! | 你真是个混蛋! |
[00:50] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t be living here. | 给我一个不该搬来的理由 |
[00:52] | I can give you several. | 我能说出好多个 |
[00:54] | This ought to be good. | 这应该不错 |
[00:56] | Go ahead. | 说啊 |
[00:57] | -Oh,you mean right now? -Dance,monkey,dance. | -你现在就要听啊? -好戏上演咯 |
[01:00] | Okay. Well,there’s the safety issue. | 好吧 是因为安全上的考虑 |
[01:04] | You should keep your apartment for the same reason that airplanes are equipped with oxygen masks, | 之所以要留着你的房子 就如同飞机上要有氧气面罩 |
[01:08] | and cruise ships have life rafts. | 游轮上要有救生艇 |
[01:10] | You know,if theTitanic had enough life rafts, | 要是泰坦尼克号上有足够的救生艇 |
[01:13] | Leonardo and Kate would’ve lived happily ever after. | 莱昂纳多和凯特就能幸福地生活在一起了 |
[01:16] | Oops. | 完蛋鸟 |
[01:19] | You’re comparing our relationship to theTitanic? | 你用泰坦尼克号来比喻咱俩的感情? |
[01:21] | Rope-a-dope,rope-a-dope. | 疲劳战术 疲劳战术 |
[01:23] | No,no,no, of course not. | 不是 不是 不是 当然不是啦 |
[01:26] | But P.S.,that was a very romantic movie. | 再插一句 泰坦尼克号真是一部 很浪漫的电影 |
[01:29] | Thanks for making me watch it again. | 感谢你又让我看了一回 |
[01:30] | He’s still swinging. The kid’s got heart. | 他还在周旋 这小子长脑子了 |
[01:33] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[01:34] | -Home! -See? | -回家 -你看你看! |
[01:36] | You just proved my point. | 你正好证明了我的观点 |
[01:37] | Where would you go right now if you didn’t have your own apartment? | 你要是没自己的住处 现在能上哪去? |
[01:47] | I suppose you all enjoyed listening to that. | 你们都听得很爽吧 |
[01:50] | -Beg pardon? -I enjoyed it. | -什么啊? -我挺爽的 |
[02:29] | Can’t sleep,huh? | 睡不着是吧? |
[02:30] | No. | 嗯 |
[02:31] | This Chelsea-moving-in thing is really bugging me. | 切尔西要搬来这事 搞得我烦死了 |
[02:35] | Why are you up? | 你怎么也起来了? |
[02:37] | Well,I realized you were out here drinking yourself into a miserable stupor over this whole situation and… | 我觉得你在这儿边想心事 边灌酒 直到不省人事… |
[02:41] | I just want to be a part of that. | 我就想来掺合一下 |
[02:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:47] | I hate to say it, but I think Chelsea might be right. | 我也不想这么说 但是切尔西可能是对的 |
[02:50] | You don’t hate to say it. | 你才不是不想 |
[02:52] | Oh,did I say I hate to say it? | 我说了我不想这么说? |
[02:53] | I meant I can’t wait to say it. | 我的意思是我等不及要说 |
[02:58] | But I did admire how you ferociously | 不过我还是很钦佩你为一场毫无胜算 的战斗 |
[03:01] | defended an unwinnable position | 用无比彪悍的手段抗争… |
[03:02] | by comparing your relationship to theTitanic. | 用泰坦尼克号来比喻你们的感情 |
[03:06] | That was beautiful. | 这个太棒了 |
[03:08] | Oh,come on, who remembers the names of boats that don’t sink? | 少来了 谁会记住没沉的船的名字? |
[03:12] | Sure,sure. I couldn’t give you | 对啊 除了兴登堡号( 因火灾毁于1937) |
[03:14] | a zeppelin other than theHindenburg. | 我还真说不出别的齐柏林飞艇的名字 |
[03:16] | Still,it was not your finest moment. | 反正这招使得不太好啊 |
[03:18] | There was a time it would’ve worked. | 以前也挺管用的啊 |
[03:20] | Yeah,back when you were dating silicone simpletons. | 对啊 那是在你和那些硅胶胸 呆瓜脑的女人约会的时代 |
[03:25] | Unfortunately,Chelsea is too smart for your crap. | 不幸的是 切尔西是聪明人 你糊弄不了的 |
[03:27] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[03:28] | And there’s not an ounce of silicone in those babies. | 她那对”宝贝”里 可一点硅胶都没有 |
[03:32] | Shoot. I owe Berta five bucks. | 该死 我欠贝塔五块钱 |
[03:37] | Uh,b-but more to the point, why are you so afraid to have her move in? | 不过更主要的问题是 你为什么害怕她搬来呢? |
[03:41] | I’m not afraid of her moving in,that’s easy. | 她搬来我不担心 搬来容易… |
[03:43] | Moving her out’s the bitch. | 搬出去难 难于上青天啊 |
[03:45] | So,you’re already assuming you’re going to break up? | 你已经料到你们以后要掰? |
[03:47] | Oh,come on, what evidence is there to suggest that it’ll end any other way? | 你少来了 有什么证据能证明会以别的结局收场? |
[03:52] | Well,I think she’s capable of a long-term commitment. | 我觉得她是当老婆的料 |
[03:55] | And you,you could… change. | 至于你 你可以… 改变嘛 |
[03:59] | You don’t believe that. | 你自己都不信 |
[04:00] | No,I was just trying to be supportive. | 嗯 我只是想支持你一下 |
[04:02] | Well,you’re not doing a very good job. | 你这支持可真够烂的 |
[04:04] | I’m not trying very hard. | 我又没太用心 |
[04:08] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[04:10] | What did you think was gonna happen when you and Chelsea got married? | 你觉得和切尔西结婚之后 会什么样子呢? |
[04:13] | Honestly,I never thought that far ahead. | 实话给你说吧 我还从没想过那么远 |
[04:16] | I figured we could stretch the engagement thing out for a couple of years, and by then,who knows. | 我觉得可以把订婚状态拖上几年 之后的事情鬼才知道 |
[04:21] | Maybe I’d die, maybe she’d get fat. | 也许我死掉了 也许她发胖了 |
[04:25] | Well,kudos to you for not bringing that up in the argument. | 幸亏你跟她争执的时候没提这话 |
[04:30] | It wasn’t easy. | 可不容易啊 |
[04:34] | You know what you have to do,don’t you? | 你知道该怎么做吧? |
[04:36] | I don’thaveto do anything,Alan. | 我可没义务做任何事 艾伦 |
[04:39] | If not living together is a deal breaker, | 要是不住在一起会破坏关系 |
[04:41] | then she’s free to break off the engagement and go on her merry way. | 那她就尽管撕毁婚约 继续寻找她的幸福生活去吧 |
[04:45] | She most certainly is. | 她肯定会那么做 |
[04:48] | So you know what you have to do. | 其实你是知道该怎么做的 |
[04:50] | Yes,I know what I have to do. | 是啊 我知道我该做什么 |
[04:53] | Are you done torturing me? | 你折磨够我了没有? |
[04:55] | Yeah,almost. | 快了 |
[05:00] | I’m the king of the world! | 我是世界之王! (莱昂纳多在泰坦尼克号中的经典台词) |
[05:06] | Okay,now I’m done. | 好了 这下够了 |
[05:24] | Here. | 给你 |
[05:27] | What’s this? | 什么啊? |
[05:29] | Alan’s house key. | 艾伦的家门钥匙 |
[05:35] | Why? | 干嘛? |
[05:36] | ‘Cause I want you to move in, and I didn’t have time to make a new one. | 因为我想让你搬来住 又没有时间去再配把新的 |
[05:41] | Plus,he kind of pissed me off last night. | 还有 他昨晚把我惹恼了 |
[05:45] | -You want me to move in? -Yes. | -你想让我搬去住? -是啊 |
[05:48] | I thought about it, and you were right. | 我考虑过了 你是对的 |
[05:51] | Which is not to say I was wrong, but,uh… | 并不是说我就错了 不过… |
[05:57] | Okay,I was wrong. | 好吧 我错了 |
[06:00] | You’re sure you want me to move in? | 你决定了? 让我搬去住? |
[06:02] | Absolutely not. | 当然没有 |
[06:08] | But I figure what the hell. | 可是我又一想 管他呢 |
[06:10] | I mean,it’s gonna happen sooner or later,right? | 迟早的事嘛 是吧? |
[06:13] | Oh,shut up. | 行了 闭嘴吧 |
[06:15] | Come on in,I’ll make some coffee. | 进来吧 我煮点咖啡 |
[06:25] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么啊? |
[06:27] | Let’s just say I had faith in you. | 这么说吧 我对你有信心 |
[06:43] | Those go upstairs in the master bedroom. | 那些放在楼上主卧室 |
[06:44] | Careful, they’re fragile. | 小心点 都是易碎品 |
[06:49] | Okay,you and me need to talk. | 好了 咱们要谈谈 |
[06:52] | I know. I know. You didn’t sign up for this. | 我明白 合同上没包括这些服务 |
[06:55] | You work for me,not for her, | 你是为我服务的 而不是她 |
[06:57] | and it’s bad enough you have to put up with Zippy and the chimp. | 要照顾那窝囊废和泥猴已经够烦的了 |
[07:02] | No. I like her better than you,so from now on I’m working for her. | 不 比起你 我更加喜欢她 所以从现在起我为她服务 |
[07:07] | What? | 啥? |
[07:08] | You need something,you ask her, she talks to me,we decide. | 你需要什么就跟她说 她再跟我说 然后我们再决定 |
[07:12] | I don’t get a vote? | 我连投票权都没了? |
[07:13] | Yeah,you get a vote. One vote out of three. | 当然有 你有三分之一票 |
[07:17] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运咯 |
[07:36] | Oh,boy. | 老天呐 |
[07:38] | You like it? | 喜欢吗? |
[07:40] | Oh,boy! | 老天呐! |
[07:43] | Don’t the colors just liven the place up? | 这颜色让房间充满生气吧? |
[07:46] | Well… | 呃… |
[07:48] | Oh,boy! | 老天呐! |
[07:53] | Come on,I want to show you what I did in the bathroom. | 进来 看看我把浴室布置得怎样 |
[07:55] | Oh,boy. | 老天呐 |
[08:04] | What do you think? | 如何? |
[08:07] | I don’t know. | 说不上来 |
[08:09] | I have this sudden urge to pee sitting down. | 让我突然有种要坐下来尿尿的冲动 |
[08:14] | You like the new towels? | 新的毛巾 还满意吧? |
[08:16] | I guess. | 可能吧 |
[08:18] | What was wrong with the old ones? | 旧毛巾哪儿去了? |
[08:20] | They didn’t match my shower curtain. | 那些毛巾跟我的浴帘不搭 |
[08:23] | What was wrong withmyshower curtain? | 我以前那浴帘呢? |
[08:25] | Didn’t match your towels. | 跟以前的毛巾不搭 |
[08:27] | Maybe that’s how I tell them apart. | 不这样怎么把它们区分开 |
[08:32] | Oh,oh, please tell me that’s one of those Zen sand gardens. | 拜托告诉我这是个微型禅宗花园 |
[08:40] | You know very well that’s Sir Lancelot’s litter box. | 你知道的 那是兰斯洛特先生的沙盆 |
[08:43] | You brought the cat? | 你还把猫带来了? |
[08:44] | Of course I brought the cat. What did you think I was gonna do with him? | 我当然要带过来 不然要怎么安置它? |
[08:47] | I don’t know. Return him to the wild? | 我不清楚 或者把它放生了? |
[08:52] | You’re being ridiculous. | 你真搞笑 |
[08:53] | Is it ridiculous to want the turds in my bathroom to be human? | 想让自己的厕所里 只有人类的便便很搞笑吗? |
[08:59] | Fine,we’ll put it in the laundry room. | 好啦 我把沙盆放在洗衣房里 |
[09:02] | Near my clean clothes? Forget it. | 放在干净衣服旁边? 别想了 |
[09:04] | So where am I supposed to put it? | 那你要我放在哪里? |
[09:06] | Oh,I don’t think you really want me to tell you where to put it. | 你不会想知道我要你放哪的 |
[09:11] | I’m just saying it’s too much! | 真是这太过分了 |
[09:13] | Pillows,towels,shower curtains,cat crap! | 那些枕头 毛巾 浴帘 猫便便! |
[09:17] | I don’t like it, I don’t need it, I don’t want it! | 我不喜欢 不需要 也不想要! |
[09:19] | What do you want me to do,Charlie? You want me to leave? | 你要我怎么办? 查理 你要我走吗? |
[09:21] | No,no,no! You just got here! I’ll leave! | 别别别! 你刚搬来! 我走! |
[09:24] | It’ll make more room for you and Sir Crapsalot! | 给你跟便便多先生腾多点地方! |
[09:28] | Charlie! | 查理! |
[09:32] | -Get a good earful? -No. | -都听见了吧? -没有 |
[09:34] | I did. And I don’t appreciate being called Sir Crapsalot. | 我都听见了 而且我不喜欢被人叫做便便多先生 |
[09:42] | Oh,good. For some reason, I can’t find my house key. | 太好了 不知怎么回事 我找不到自己的家门钥匙了 |
[09:45] | I hope you’re happy with yourself. | 你自己一个人开心去吧 |
[09:49] | Why would I start now? | 为啥要现在开始自己玩? |
[10:07] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[10:08] | Wasn’t hard. | 不难呀 |
[10:09] | When you’re not volunteering to read stories to the elderly or feed the homeless, | 要是你没志愿给老年人讲故事 或者照顾无家可归的人 |
[10:12] | you’re usually here. | 通常你都在这 |
[10:14] | Sea breeze, extra pineapple. | 来杯Sea Breeze 多加点菠萝汁 (加菠萝汁的叫Bay Breeze Sea Breeze加的是西柚汁) |
[10:21] | I’m not cut out for this living together stuff,Alan. | 我不是故意搞砸同居这档事 |
[10:23] | I mean,I tried,I really tried. | 我努力过了 真的努力了 |
[10:25] | That’s true. You gave it a whole,uh… | 那是 你整整努力了 呃… |
[10:28] | hour and 20 minutes. | 一小时零20分钟 |
[10:31] | Hey,now Berta owesmefive bucks. | 嘿 现在轮到贝塔欠我5块钱了 |
[10:35] | Charlie,it’s not really that difficult to live with a woman. | 查理 跟女人同居其实没那么难 |
[10:38] | Says the man who’s been thrown out twice. | 一个曾两次被赶出家门的人如是说 |
[10:41] | I didn’t say it wasn’t hard for them. | 我可没说对于她们来说不难 |
[10:45] | Did you see the salt and pepper shakers Chelsea put in the kitchen? | 你看见切尔西放在厨房里的调味瓶了吗? |
[10:48] | No. | 没有 |
[10:50] | They’re like these foot-high ceramic roosters with little S and P holes in their beaks. | 就像个高脚的瓷质公鸡 鸟喙上有撒盐和胡椒粉的孔 |
[10:55] | Cute. I think I saw those in the Williams-Sonoma catalog. | 挺可爱的 我在威廉皇家精品公司的 商品目录上看过 |
[10:59] | What am I freaking out about? | 我发什么脾气呀? |
[11:00] | A woman’s been living with me for six years. | 我都跟一娘们儿生活六年了 |
[11:05] | Cheap shot. Canned pineapple? | 别乱说 你是用罐装菠萝榨汁的吗? |
[11:12] | It’s not just the salt shakers. | 不光是调味瓶 |
[11:14] | It’s the fancy pillows on the bed, the fruity towels in the bathroom, | 还有花哨的枕头和五颜六色的毛巾 |
[11:18] | and then there’s the clothes and the shoes. | 还有那些衣服和鞋子 |
[11:20] | Oh,my God,the shoes. She’s got almost as many as I do! | 好家伙 她的鞋子都快跟我一样多了 |
[11:25] | And lest we forget, she brought her big,fat, pooping cat to live with us. | 别忘了 她还把那只大胖猫带过来了 |
[11:30] | As opposed to what, having it put to sleep? | 它碍你啥事了 她抱着它睡? |
[11:33] | I suggested letting it go. I didn’t even think of that. | 我就提议把它放生了 没想这么深 |
[11:38] | The cat aside,you do know | 猫的事先不说 你就这么气冲冲地走了 |
[11:40] | it was wrong to storm out the way you did. | 你知道这是不对的吧 |
[11:41] | Of course I know. I’m an ass,not an idiot. | 当然知道 我是个混蛋 不是笨蛋 |
[11:44] | One does not preclude the other. | 混蛋也可以是笨蛋哦 |
[11:48] | You realize this has nothing to do with the cat or the towels or the pillows,don’t you? | 你自己清楚 这跟猫 毛巾或者枕头都没关系吧? |
[11:55] | Tell you what. Here’s 20 bucks. | 这么着 给你20块 |
[11:58] | Don’t tell me what it’s really about. | 别告诉我事实 |
[12:02] | Boy, you’re putting me in a tough spot here,Charlie. | 你把我置于两难境地了 查理 |
[12:06] | -40. -Good night. | -40块 -晚安 |
[12:10] | Nah,I care too much about you two kids. Here. | 哎呀 我太关心你们小俩口了 拿着 |
[12:13] | Now,the reason you panicked is that… | 你害怕的原因是… |
[12:16] | This is just 20. | 这只有20块 |
[12:17] | Is it? My mistake. | 真的吗? 我搞错了 |
[12:26] | The reason you panicked and ran away is that you recognize that the old Charlie is dying. | 你害怕 而且逃避是因为 你知道以前的查理已经快死了 |
[12:32] | But what you have to understand is, he has to die in order for a new Charlie to be born. | 但你要明白 为了新生的查理 老的那个一定得死 |
[12:38] | Well,that makes sense. | 有道理 |
[12:40] | -Let me ask you a question. -Of course. | -问你个问题 -好的 |
[12:42] | Does the new Charlie still have the old brother? | 新生的查理还有同样的兄弟吗? |
[12:46] | Absolutely,and he’s here for you. | 当然 他与你同在 |
[12:48] | Man,I can’t catch a break. | 我的妈 就不能让我歇会儿 |
[12:53] | So,how pissed off was Chelsea when I left? | 我走了 切尔西有多生气? |
[12:56] | It was pretty bad at first. | 刚开始相当生气 |
[12:58] | Did you really suggest that she do something anatomically impossible | 你真建议她对猫沙盆做一些 |
[13:01] | with the kitty litter box? | 从解剖学角度讲不可能的事吗? |
[13:03] | I didn’t suggest anything. | 我啥都没建议 |
[13:05] | She may have inferred. | 可能她听错了 |
[13:07] | Well,regardless,I think I may have been able to smooth it over for you a little bit. | 不管怎样 我已经帮你把这事摆平了 |
[13:11] | Really? What’d you say? | 是吗? 你咋说的? |
[13:12] | Uh,I said you had the emotional maturity of a nine year-old,and that she had to make allowances. | 我说你就跟九岁小孩似的 心理还不成熟 叫她让着你点 |
[13:17] | That’s good. That’s good. Make it her fault. | 对 太对了 弄成是她的错 |
[13:20] | So now all you have to do is go home, | 所以你现在该做的就是先回家 |
[13:24] | admit that you’re a frightened little man | 承认你是个被吓坏了的小孩 |
[13:26] | who doesn’t deserve her love, and beg for her forgiveness. | 不配她对你的爱 恳请她原谅你 |
[13:29] | Groveling comes easy for you,doesn’t it? | 低三下四是你强项 是吧? |
[13:32] | Not at first. I didn’t really hit my stride till my second marriage. | 刚开始也不行 直到结第二次婚才练成 |
[13:36] | Oh,by the way,have you seen my house key anywhere? | 对了 你看见我的家门钥匙没? |
[13:39] | Nope. | 没 |
[13:44] | Oh,Chelsea,I was such a fool. | 切尔西 我太蠢了 |
[13:50] | Thank God my brother talked some sense into me. | 多亏我弟弟跟我把道理讲通了 |
[13:54] | Oh,Charlie, I love your brother. | 查理 我很喜欢你弟弟 |
[13:57] | He’s so smart and masculine, and yet,his femine side makes him sensitive and intuitive. | 聪明 阳刚 而他女性化的一面 又使他敏感 善解人意 |
[14:04] | You’re right. I only tease him ’cause I’m jealous. | 你说的对 我总戏弄他只是因为嫉妒 |
[14:08] | And secretly gay. | 而且内心有同志倾向 |
[14:16] | Oh,hello. | 嗨 |
[14:18] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[14:19] | This ain’t the most embarrassing thing I ever walked in on you doing. | 这也不是我撞见你做过的最丢人的事 |
[14:24] | Oh,yeah. Thanks for not making a big thing about that. | 多谢你这么大度 |
[14:27] | Right back at ya. | 承让了 |
[14:33] | You know, I really should cut down on the talking to myself. | 我真该戒掉自言自语这毛病了 |
[14:37] | Yes,you should. It’s getting a little weird. | 对 该戒 不是啥好习惯 |
[14:47] | Son of a bitch! | 奶奶的! |
[14:51] | Can I say I’m sorry again, or are you sick of it? | 我能再说一次对不起吗? 你听烦了没有? |
[14:54] | Say it again. Let’s see. | 再说一遍 我听听看 |
[14:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:57] | Nope. Still fun. | 没烦 依然有乐子 |
[15:01] | And? | 还有呢? |
[15:03] | And… I’m a big, stupid jerk. | 还有我是个大蠢蛋 |
[15:06] | And? | 还有… |
[15:07] | And I’d really like to go upstairs and finish this apology with my mouth. | 还有我很想上楼用嘴完成这次道歉 |
[15:17] | Charlie,a moment? | 查理 来一下? |
[15:21] | Not now,Alan. | 现在不行 艾伦 |
[15:22] | Uh,yeah,well, there’s a bit of a situation, and I’m afraid I’m gonna have to insist. | 这出了点状况 恐怕我得坚持让你来一下 |
[15:27] | I’d better talk to him. | 我还是去跟他谈谈吧 |
[15:28] | He’s about to go full fruit fly. | 他马上就要抓狂了 |
[15:34] | What is your problem? | 你脑袋缺弦啊? |
[15:36] | Well,I noticed you put a lot of stuff in my room, | 才发现你把一堆东西放在了我屋里 |
[15:37] | and I was wondering how long it was gonna stay there. | 我想知道要放多久 |
[15:40] | I’ve been wondering the same thing about you. | 我还一直想知道你要在这呆多久呢 |
[15:42] | Come on,Charlie. | 得了 查理 |
[15:44] | How am I supposed to live in that room if you and Chelsea are gonna use it as a walk-in closet? | 要是那房间成了你和切尔西的衣柜 我还怎么在那住啊? |
[15:47] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[15:49] | I’ll give you a break on the rent. | 你暂时不用交房租了 |
[15:50] | -I haven’t been paying rent. -There it is! | -我也没付过房租啊 -这就对了! |
[15:55] | Fine. I’ll manage somehow. | 算了 我先将就住吧 |
[15:57] | -Alan,wait. -What? | -艾伦 等会 -干啥? |
[15:59] | -I need you to pull your car out of the garage. -Why? | -你以后车别停车库里了 -为啥? |
[16:02] | You don’t expect Chelsea to park on the street,do you? | 你不希望切尔西的车停在道边吧? |
[16:05] | So,I have to park on the street? | 那我的车就得停在道边? |
[16:06] | You don’t have to. | 也不是必须停在道边 |
[16:08] | You can park it at your place. | 你可以停在你自己家 |
[16:09] | -I don’t have a place. -There it is! | -我根本就没家 -这就对了! |
[16:15] | You can leave your clicker on the coffee table. | 车库门钥匙就放咖啡桌上吧 |
[16:17] | Wait,wait,Charlie, if I don’t have a clicker, | 慢着 查理 我要是车库门钥匙也没了 |
[16:20] | and I don’t have a house key, how am I supposed to get in? | 家门钥匙也没了 那我还怎么进屋啊? |
[16:22] | There it is! | 这就对了! |
[16:32] | I don’t have to pee. | 不能起夜 |
[16:39] | I don’t have to pee. | 不能起夜 |
[16:43] | Damn it,I have to pee. | 大爷的! 还是得起夜 |
[17:05] | Son of a bitch. | 奶奶的 |
[17:08] | Oh,ski poles! | 滑雪杖! |
[17:41] | Oh,good. A litter box. | 太好了 猫沙盆 |
[17:48] | This is delicious. | 太好吃了 |
[17:51] | Sure is. | 真的 |
[17:52] | Glad you like it. There’s plenty more. | 很高兴你们爱吃 这还有不少呢 |
[17:59] | Jake,would you pass me the chicken? | 杰克 把鸡肉递我好吗? |
[18:03] | It’s fish,Dad. | 老爸 这是鱼肉 |
[18:05] | Hope you’re not allergic to Sir Lancelot. | 你不对兰斯洛特先生过敏吧? |
[18:07] | I’ll be fine as long as he doesn’t sleep on my face again. | 只要它别再趴我脸上睡觉就没事 |
[18:12] | He is a snuggler,isn’t he? | 它很缠人是不? |
[18:14] | Yeah. By the way,do you know if anybody rented your old apartment yet? | 是的 对了 你以前的公寓又租出去了吗? |
[18:18] | Actually,somebody just scooped it up. | 实际上 刚有人租了 |
[18:21] | Why? Are you thinking of moving out? | 干啥? 你打算出去住吗? |
[18:23] | Well,obviously,there’s not a lot of room for me here. | 显然这也没我多少地方 |
[18:25] | What’s a place like that go for? | 你那样的公寓是什么价位? |
[18:27] | $1,800 a month. | 一千八一个月 |
[18:28] | On the other hand, it’s nice to be close to family. | 话说回来 还是跟家人在一起好 |
[18:32] | Well,you got no shame at all,do you? | 你根本不知道啥叫羞耻 是不? |
[18:35] | I assume that’s a rhetorical question. | 我就当你说的是反问句 |
[18:38] | Where’s Uncle Charlie? | 查理伯伯去哪了? |
[18:40] | Said he had some sort of meeting. | 他说要开个什么会 |
[18:41] | That means poker or strip club. | 那就是去扑克或脱衣舞俱乐部了 |
[18:48] | I’m sure it’s poker. | 我确信是打扑克去了 |
[19:02] | Ooh,pizza. | 批萨来了 |
[19:12] | Hey,Gordon,small world. | 嗨 戈登 世界真小啊 |
[19:14] | Hey,Mr. Harper. What are you doing here? | 嗨 哈珀先生 你怎么在这? |
[19:16] | Oh,I just rented this place. | 我刚把这租下来 |
[19:18] | Decided I need a weekend getaway. | 我想这周末出来消遣一下 |
[19:21] | From Malibu? | 从马里布出来? |
[19:25] | You’d be surprised. It gets crowded sometimes. | 别见怪 那有时候人太多太闹 |
[19:28] | Okay. | 也是 |
[19:29] | What happened to that beautiful woman that used to lived here? | 以前住这的那漂亮小姐去哪了? |
[19:32] | She lives with me in Malibu. We’re engaged. | 她现在跟我住在马里布 我俩订婚了 |
[19:36] | -And you’re hanging out here all alone? -Yup. | -那你还一人来这消遣? -没错 |
[19:41] | -You know what you are, Mr. Harper? -What? | -哈珀先生 你知道你是什么吗? -是什么? |
[19:43] | A genius. | 你是个天才! |
[19:46] | -Thanks,Gordon. Good night. -Good night. | -谢了 戈登 晚安 -晚安 |
[19:52] | It’s nice when someone gets you. | 有人理解你真好 |