时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, how’s Charlie doing? | 查理最近怎么样 |
[00:03] | Oh, he’s fine. | 他不错 |
[00:04] | Uh, actually, ‘s engaged. | 他订婚了 |
[00:06] | You told her I was engaged? | 你告诉她我订婚了 |
[00:07] | Why the hell would you do that?! | 你怎么这么八卦 |
[00:08] | Charlie, there’s a woman named Mia on the phone. | 查理 有个叫米亚的女生找你 |
[00:12] | I will take it. | 我来接 |
[00:14] | Hi, Charlie. | 查理你好 |
[00:18] | Mia. | 米亚 |
[00:23] | So, how are you? | 最近还好吗 |
[00:25] | Great. How are you? | 不错 你怎么样 |
[00:27] | Fine, fine. | 挺好 不错 |
[00:28] | Still engaged. | 还是订着婚呐 |
[00:33] | Come, sit, join us. | 和我们一起坐坐吧 |
[00:35] | Are you sure I’m not interrupting? | 我没打扰到你们吧 |
[00:36] | No, no, of course not. | 没 才没有呢 |
[00:38] | Yeah, his fiancee just left. | 他未婚妻前脚刚走 |
[00:41] | Oh, I’sorry I missed her. | 好遗憾没见到她 |
[00:42] | Oh, I bet she’s still out in the parking lot. | 我估计她还在停车场没走远 |
[00:44] | I’ll go get her. | 我去叫她 |
[00:45] | So… | 那啥 |
[00:46] | what’s going on with you these days? You still dancin | 最近怎么样 还跳舞吗 |
[00:48] | Not so much. I’m a little old for ballet no | 不了 我的年纪已经不适合跳芭蕾了 |
[00:51] | Oh, that can’t be right. | 瞎说什么啊 |
[00:52] | You look great. | 你看起来好极了 |
[00:53] | Young and vibrant and… taut. | 又年轻 又有活力 皮肤…很紧绷 |
[00:58] | You know who else has a great body? | 你知道谁的身材也超好吗 |
[01:00] | Charlie’s fiancee. | 查理的未婚妻 |
[01:01] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[01:02] | Charlie calls her boobalicious. | 查理形容她是波色可餐 |
[01:05] | I’m really happy you found somebody, Charlie. | 查理 我好开心你找到自己的另一半 |
[01:07] | Thank you. She’s great. | 谢谢 她真的不错 |
[01:09] | Really, really great. | 确实人不错 |
[01:10] | Boobalicious. | 波色可餐 |
[01:13] | So if you’re not dancing, what are you up to? | 既然决定不跳舞了 你想做什么呢 |
[01:16] | Well, believe it or not, I’m trying for a singing career. | 信不信由你 我打算做歌手 |
[01:18] | No kidding.That’s terrific. | 不错呀 |
[01:20] | You know who’s a wonderful singer | 知道谁唱歌也超级棒吗 |
[01:22] | Charlie’s fiancee? | 查理的未婚妻 |
[01:23] | Uh, actually, I was gonna say Ms. Celine Dion. | 其实 人家想说的是席琳狄恩 |
[01:28] | I have no idea about Chelsea. | 人家不知道切尔西会不会唱歌啦 |
[01:30] | Although she does have a set of lungs on her. | 不过她肺活量确实惊人 |
[01:33] | Right. | 不错 |
[01:35] | So listen,I’m putting together a demo of some songs. | 我打算把几只单曲凑在一起出张小样 |
[01:37] | Any chance you could help me with the arrangements, | 你能帮我出点力吗 |
[01:39] | maybe play piano? | 例如帮我钢琴伴奏 |
[01:40] | Oh, wow. | 哦 天啊 |
[01:43] | That sounds like fun. Just you konw, kinda awkward. | 听起来不错啦 就是有点尴尬啦 |
[01:49] | Because getting married. | 因为他要进围城了 |
[01:53] | Maybe I can find you somebody else. | 不过我可以帮你找别人了 |
[01:54] | That’d be terrific. Let me give you my number. | 那太好了 我给你我的手机号 |
[01:56] | Are you still at 696-336-725? | 你还是696-336-725的号吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah, I can’t believ you remember it. | 是啊 你还记得这么清楚啊 |
[02:01] | Well I have a little memory trick. | 我有些记东西的小窍门啦 |
[02:03] | If you change the numbers to letters, | 你要是把数字变成字母 |
[02:05] | it spells out “Oxofempal” | 就可以拼成 “Oxofempal” |
[02:08] | Oh, good trick. | 真是个不错的窍门 |
[02:10] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[02:12] | Wonderful to see you again. | 真高兴见到你 |
[02:13] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[02:15] | You too, Alan. | 见到你也好开心 艾伦 |
[02:16] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[02:20] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[02:21] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:22] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[02:33] | Oxofempal? Oxofempal? | |
[02:40] | Hot, hot, hot! Ow! | 烫死了 烫死我了 天啊 |
[02:46] | You have to dial one first. | 你要先拨1 |
[03:00] | Hey, Berta, what do you know about Percocet? | 波塔你知道Percocet(镇痛剂)吗 |
[03:03] | I know three of them with a Mickey’s big mouth | 我只知道吃上三粒 |
[03:06] | can make you run buck naked through a Taco Bell. | 就能让你在塔可钟(墨西哥连锁餐厅)里裸奔 |
[03:10] | Why do you ask? | 你为啥问这个 |
[03:11] | Well, my mom says Grandma Lenore can’t hold her new baby | 我妈说我姥姥不能抱她的小宝宝 |
[03:14] | until she stops popping them. | 除非她不再吃Percocet了 |
[03:15] | That’s probably a good idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[03:17] | You drop one kid, you gain a reputation | 不小心摔着个孩子 就得了个摔孩王的美名 |
[03:21] | So how do you like having a new baby sister? | 你有了个小妹妹有何感想啊 |
[03:24] | Well, she eats, she sleeps, she poops. | 她只会吃喝拉撒睡 |
[03:26] | So far I’m not impressed. | 没啥大不了的 |
[03:27] | Give her a bad haircut and she’d be you. | 给她剪个你这种烂发型 就和你一个样了 |
[03:31] | Excuse me, but paid nine bucks for this haircut. | 拜托 我这发型可花了9块钱呢 |
[03:35] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[03:37] | Besides, the baby doesn’t look anything like me. | 再说了 那孩子和我完全不一样 |
[03:40] | In fact, she doesn’t look like my mom or my stepdad either. | 实际上 她既不像我妈也不像我继父 |
[03:43] | Who does she look like? | 那她像谁 |
[03:45] | Kind of like a girl version of my dad. | 倒有点像女性版的我爹 |
[03:49] | I thought your dad was the girl version of your dad. | 我还以为你爹就是女性版的 |
[03:55] | I’m telling u, Charlie, it’s a bad idea. | 我和你说这绝对不是啥好主意 |
[03:58] | What’s the big deal | 有什么大不了的 |
[03:59] | I’m just gonna find her a piano player. | 我就是给她找个钢琴伴奏 |
[04:01] | Oh, come on, I saw the way you looked at her. | 得了吧 瞧你看人家的眼神 |
[04:03] | You say “piano player,” but you mean organist. | 你说是钢琴伴奏 其实是想琴瑟合奏吧 |
[04:07] | Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 别胡说八道了 |
[04:08] | I’m engaged to Chelsea. | 我和切尔西订婚了 |
[04:09] | I’m living with Chelsea. | 而且也同居了 |
[04:10] | I’m in love with Chelsea. | 我深爱着切尔西 |
[04:11] | What’s Chelsea’s phone number? | 切尔西的电话号码是多少 |
[04:12] | What? | 啥 |
[04:14] | What does it spell? | 拼个词来 |
[04:15] | You know, your little memory trick. | 用你那记忆小窍门 |
[04:17] | Oh, uh… | 那啥… |
[04:18] | it’s… jklpuzo. | 是…jklpuzo |
[04:22] | really? | 是吗 |
[04:23] | Let’s, uh, let’s test it out. | 我们测试下 |
[04:25] | Uh, is that, uh, 818-jklpuzo | 那就是818-jklpuzo |
[04:29] | or, uh, 310-jklpuzo? | 还是310-jklpuzo |
[04:32] | Alright, all right, I-I made it up. | 好吧 我承认 我瞎编的 |
[04:35] | But I don’t have to call Chelsea;he lives here. | 但是我没必要给她打电话啊 她住这 |
[04:37] | You don’t have to call Mia either | 你更没必要给米亚打电话了 |
[04:38] | Oh, yeah? | 这样是吧 |
[04:40] | Well, what about you and Melissa? | 那你和梅丽莎是怎么回事 |
[04:42] | – What does that have to do with anything? – Nothing! | -你转移话题有啥意义 -啥意义都木有 |
[04:43] | I’m changing the subject to your peccadilloes. | 就是把斗争方向转向你 |
[04:47] | You were banging Melissa in the hospital storage closet | 你和梅丽莎在医院的储藏室里云雨的时候 |
[04:49] | while your exwife was giving birth to your daughter! | 你前妻正在生你的女儿 |
[04:52] | We don’t know she’s my daughter. | 我们不能确定她是我女儿 |
[04:53] | Who’s your daughter? | 谁是你女儿 |
[04:58] | You’re my daughter, I’m your daughter! | 你是我女儿 我是你女儿 |
[05:00] | This whole court is out of daughter! | 整个法庭都失去女儿了(艾伦学闻香识女人中Al的演讲) |
[05:05] | Al Pacino? | 阿尔·帕西诺 |
[05:08] | Great movie. | 真是部好电影 |
[05:14] | See that one? | 这部没看过? |
[05:18] | That was close. | 好险啊 |
[05:20] | Good thing he’s slow. | 好在他反应慢 |
[05:21] | Yeah, well, Judith’s mom dropped him when he was a baby. | 他小时候被朱蒂丝的妈摔着过 |
[05:38] | What brought that on? | 今天怎么这么激情四溢啊 |
[05:41] | You’re the one who started talking dirty. | 你才是一开始就浪声浪语的那位哦 |
[05:45] | All I said is, “What’d youo today?” | 我说的不过是 “今天怎么样啊” |
[05:47] | There you go again, you nasty girl. | 又来了 你这个小淫娃 |
[05:50] | Okay, seriously, what did you do today? | 行啦 说真的 你今天都干嘛了 |
[05:56] | Nothing. | 没啥啊 |
[05:57] | Just a regular day. | 很普通的一天 |
[05:59] | Had coffee with you, hung out with Alan a little bit, | 跟你喝咖啡 跟艾伦晃了会儿 |
[06:02] | then came home, had a drink, took a nap, | 然后回家 喝了点小酒 睡了会儿小觉 |
[06:05] | next thing I know you’re walking in | 接着就是你淫言浪语地 |
[06:06] | the front door with your whore talk. | 回到了家 |
[06:08] | All right, whatever. | 行啦 随便吧 |
[06:10] | Oh, yeah, there was one other thing. | 对了 的确还有件小事 |
[06:14] | Really? | 真的? |
[06:16] | Yeah, I ran into an old buddy. | 是啊 我跟一个老伙计偶遇了 |
[06:18] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[06:19] | Her? | 她? |
[06:20] | Why do you assume it’s a her? | 你怎么就知道一定是个女的呢 |
[06:22] | When you’ve seen one of your old guy friends, | 你要是碰见的是个哥们 |
[06:24] | you don’t try to hump me into a coma. | 能干到差点精尽人亡? |
[06:28] | Fair point. | 说得好 |
[06:29] | It was Mia. | 是米亚 |
[06:32] | Mia, the old buddy you almost married? | 米亚 你差点跟她结婚那个老伙计? |
[06:35] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:38] | And? | 然后呢 |
[06:39] | And nothing. | 然后没有了 |
[06:42] | Well, she did ask me if | 嗯 她问我能不能 |
[06:43] | I’d help her out with this music thi she’s doing. | 帮她发展音乐事业 |
[06:46] | BuI said no. How come? | -但我拒绝了 -为什么 |
[06:48] | I thought ‘d be inappropriate. | 我觉得不是很合适 |
[06:50] | Why? You still have feelings for her? | 为什么 你对她还有感觉? |
[06:53] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[06:55] | Then why wouldn’t you help her out? | 那你为什么不帮她呢 |
[06:56] | What? | 什么 |
[06:58] | I mean, if she’s just a friend, | 我是说 如果她只是你的朋友 |
[07:00] | then why would it be inappropriate? | 那有什么不合适的 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:06] | no reason? | 没有理由? |
[07:10] | So you’re saying I should help her out? | 那么你是说我应该帮她 |
[07:13] | Unless you still have feelings for her. | 除非你对她还有感觉 |
[07:15] | I guess I’ll help her. | 我想我会帮她 |
[07:17] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:18] | Good. | 是福 |
[07:23] | Or bad. | 还是祸 |
[07:25] | probably bad | 估计是祸 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna go with bad. | 我是肯定躲不过了 |
[07:38] | Hi, Charlie! | 嗨 查理 |
[07:39] | We were st having a little | 我们刚刚在海里 |
[07:41] | moonlight skinny dip in the ocean. | 洗了个月光浴 |
[07:42] | Good thinking. | 好主意 |
[07:44] | Nothing more romantic than seaweed | 没有什么比海藻挂在 |
[07:45] | hanging om a cold, shriveled penis. | 又冷又缩的老二上更浪漫的了 |
[07:47] | There’s no seaweed– | 没有海藻 |
[07:54] | Don’t put it on the table! | 别放在桌上 |
[07:56] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:58] | Alan, what do you say we take a hot shower | 艾伦 你觉得我们去洗个热水澡 |
[08:01] | and un-shrink the Snuffleupagus? | 然后重新做下伸展运动怎么样啊 |
[08:03] | He’ll be fine. | 我小弟弟会好的 |
[08:05] | It’s Bert anErnie I’m worried about. | 我担心的是蛋蛋 |
[08:07] | I think rt has ascended to my rib cage. | 估计它都快缩到我胸腔里去了 |
[08:09] | You go ahead. I’ll be right there. | 你去吧 我等下来 |
[08:11] | ey-doke. Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[08:15] | Hey, uh, can I ask you something? | 嗨 我可以问你个事吗 |
[08:17] | I am not gonna help you find your missing testicle. | 我可不想帮你找失踪的睾丸 |
[08:20] | No, no, it’s about Melissa. | 不是 不是 是关于梅丽莎 |
[08:22] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[08:23] | Well, now that we’re seeing each other again, | 嗯 现在我们又在交往了 |
[08:25] | the fact that she still lives with h mom | 实际上她跟她妈住一起 |
[08:27] | presents kind of problem. | 有点麻烦 |
[08:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:29] | ‘Cause you crakled mom’s Elmo? | 就因为你挖过她妈的古井? |
[08:31] | It was just light necking. | 那只是稍微亲热了下 |
[08:34] | I never touched her Elmo. | 我从未碰过她的古井 |
[08:36] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[08:37] | since you set the precedent | 既然你开了让女朋友 |
[08:39] | of having girlfriends move in here, | 搬进来住的先例 |
[08:40] | uh, I was wondering if maybe… | 呃 我在想是不是可以 |
[08:42] | No. | 不行 |
[08:43] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:44] | You let Chelsea move in. | 你让切尔西搬进来 |
[08:45] | It’s my house. | 我是主 |
[08:47] | You ara guest. | 你是客 |
[08:49] | And by “guest,” I mean leech I tolerate until our mother dies | 而”客”是指在妈死之前我要忍受的蛀虫 |
[08:51] | and she n’t lay a guilt trip on me | 仅仅是因为这样她就不能怪我 |
[08:53] | for kicking your ass to the curb. | 让你睡马路牙子 |
[08:55] | You’re gonna kick me out whenom dies? | 妈死了之后你就要让我滚蛋? |
[08:57] | You’re planning on being here until Mom dies? | 你打算妈死之前都在这住? |
[08:59] | Okay, okay, we’re gettg off subject. | 好了 好了 我们跑题了 |
[09:01] | What about Jak You let Jake move in. | 杰克呢 你允许他搬进来 |
[09:03] | You’re not helping your case here, Alan. | 你这是在白费功夫 艾伦 |
[09:05] | But m just saying… | 但我刚才说 |
[09:06] | I said no! | 我说不行 |
[09:12] | Hmm. Hey, Bert, welcome back. | 嗨 伯特 欢迎回来 |
[10:16] | That’s a pretty mouth, but it ain’t made for singing. | 好一张漂亮的嘴巴 但不是为唱歌而生 |
[10:20] | What’s it made for? | 那是为什么而生呢? |
[10:21] | Eating. | 吃饭 |
[10:24] | I thought maybe she meant oral sex. | 我还以为她说的是口交 |
[10:37] | So? | 怎么样 |
[10:40] | Wow. | 哇 |
[10:42] | You want to run it again? I don’t. | -你想再来一次吗 -不想 |
[10:46] | I mean, there’s a danger of over-rehearsing it. | 我是说 物极必反嘛 |
[10:49] | Yeah. Plus I kind of nailed it, right? | 而且我唱的也没话说是吧 |
[10:50] | I don’t see it getting any better. | 我是看不出来还有什么进步空间了 |
[10:53] | That is so sweet, Charlie. | 你太会说话了 查理 |
[10:56] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[10:57] | I don’t know how I’d do this without you. | 没有你我可怎么办啊 |
[10:59] | Hey, I don’t derve any credit. | 不能归功于我啊 |
[11:01] | God gave you that voice. | 是上帝赋予你这副嗓音 |
[11:02] | I had nothing to do with it. | 跟我可是没一点关系啊 |
[11:05] | Oh, hello. | 你们好 |
[11:09] | There she is! | 她来了 |
[11:10] | Chelsea, this is Mia. Mia, this is Chelsea. | 切尔西 这是米亚 米亚 这是切尔西 |
[11:13] | We were just rehearsing. | 我们刚才在练歌 |
[11:15] | Oh, I’m sorry. I didn’t mea to interrupt. | 不好意思 我没想打搅你们 |
[11:17] | What? No-no, no, there’s nothg to interrupt. | 哪的话啊 没什么可打搅的 |
[11:19] | She’s singing, I’m playing piano, | 她唱歌 我弹琴 |
[11:21] | Alan, Berta and Jake are right therin the kitchen. | 艾伦波塔杰克都在厨房 |
[11:23] | Guys, Chelsea’s home. | 大伙啊 切尔西回来了 |
[11:27] | – I should get going. – Good. | -我该走了 -好啊 |
[11:29] | I mean, you don’t have to, but good. | 我意思是 你不必走 不过走就走吧 |
[11:32] | Rehearsal was good. | 歌练得不错啊 |
[11:33] | You’ve got yourself a terrific guy here. | 你男朋友真挺棒的 |
[11:35] | I know. Nice to meet you. | 我知道 很高兴认识你 |
[11:37] | Nice to meet you, too. | 我也一样 |
[11:38] | I’ll see you Saturday at the studio? | 那我们星期六录音棚里见了? |
[11:39] | You bet. | 当然 |
[11:41] | * Y’ll never find… | 你再也找不到… |
[11:42] | No, no, save your voice. | 先别唱 保护好嗓子 |
[11:47] | Yikes. | 难听死了 |
[11:50] | So, how’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[11:52] | Well, uh, how can I puthis? | 我该怎么说呢 |
[11:56] | She’s the picture you stick on the cover | 她就是北京奥运会开幕式上 |
[11:58] | of an album by a fat girl who can actually sing. | 唱”歌唱祖国”的那位林妙可 |
[12:01] | That’s not what I mean. | 我问的不是这个 |
[12:02] | Is there any… you know… sparks? | 你俩有火花吗 |
[12:04] | No, no sparks. | 没有啊 |
[12:07] | Why would there be sparks? | 怎么会有火花呢 |
[12:08] | I’m with you. We’re engaged. | 我跟你在一起啊 我们都订婚了 |
[12:10] | We’re gonna be married. | 快要结婚了 |
[12:12] | You and me, that’s the sparks… | 你跟我 那才擦出火花 |
[12:15] | Baby. | 亲爱的 |
[12:18] | Relax, Charlie, I trust you. | 放松 查理 我信任你 |
[12:25] | Okay, lady, you’re really starting to piss me off. | 女士 你真的要让我抓狂了 |
[12:32] | Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. | 谢谢你这么快就能见我 |
[12:34] | No problem, Charlie, as long as you’re willing | 没问题 查理 |
[12:36] | to payy weekend rates. | 只要你肯付周末急诊价 |
[12:38] | You’ve got weekend rates? | 你要收周末急诊价? |
[12:39] | Yep, and you probably don’t want to waste time haggling. | 是的 你跟我讨价还价的划不来啊 |
[12:43] | Now, what’s the big emergency? | 出了什么紧急状况 |
[12:47] | You might not think of it a big emergency, | 你可能不觉得是紧急状况 |
[12:48] | But trust me, it is. | 但是相信我 绝对是 |
[12:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:51] | I’m really constipated. | 我便秘很厉害 |
[12:55] | You do realize which end of the body I specialize in? | 你知道我专精”上头”而不是”下头”的吧 |
[12:59] | I know, I know, I’m not here for an enema. | 我知道 我不是来通便的 |
[13:00] | Good, because that couch isn’t Scotch guarded. | 那就好 那沙发可不是防污渍的 |
[13:04] | I’m thinking it’s psychomatic ’cause I’ve tried coffee, | 我觉得是心理作用 我试了咖啡粗纤维泻药 |
[13:09] | fiber, laxatives and something my housekeeper said was | 还有据我的管家说是栓剂的玩意儿 |
[13:13] | a suppository, but I now suspect was a practical joke. | 但是我怀疑那是在拿我开涮 |
[13:17] | All right, so psychomatic constipation. | 好吧 心理性便秘 |
[13:22] | Good name for rock band, huh? | 当摇滚乐队的名字不错啊 |
[13:24] | Weekend rates, Charlie. | 周末急诊价 查理 |
[13:27] | Tell me what’s going on in your life. | 你的生活怎么样 |
[13:29] | How are things with you and your fiance? | 你跟你未婚妻还好吗 |
[13:31] | Great, great! She lives with me now. | 很好啊 她现在跟我住了 |
[13:34] | We’re planning the wedding. Couldn’t be better. | 我们正在筹划婚礼 好的不能再好了 |
[13:35] | Good. And how’s work? | 好的 工作呢 |
[13:37] | Well, it’s been pretty slow, | 进展很慢 |
[13:39] | but thankfully, the house is paid off, | 但是幸运的是 房子已经付清了 |
[13:41] | my pension is funded, and I’ve given up prostitutes. | 退休金也有保证 而且我还戒嫖了 |
[13:44] | So, really, all I need is drinking money, | 我也只在酒上花钱了 |
[13:45] | and what’s that, a couple grand a month? | 一个月也就几千吧 |
[13:48] | That sounds about right. | 差不多 |
[13:49] | Hey, do you remember Mia? | 你记得米亚吗 |
[13:52] | Your ex-fiance? The dancer. | 你的前未婚妻 那个跳舞的 |
[13:53] | Wow, you remember. | 你居然还记得 |
[13:55] | I’m not sitting here sketching ponies, Charlie. | 我又不是在这里画小马驹的 查理 |
[14:00] | Anyway, I ran into her. | 我偶遇到她了 |
[14:02] | Really? And how’d that go? | 真的啊 结果怎么样 |
[14:03] | Fine, fine. She looks great, | 不错啊 她看起来不错 |
[14:06] | She’s single again, told me she missed me. | 她又单身了 告诉我她想念我 |
[14:09] | I always dig that. | 我喜欢那样 |
[14:12] | Then she asked me if I could help her out | 然后跟我说 她希望我能帮她 |
[14:14] | with this music project, and I said no. | 搞她的音乐事业 我没答应 |
[14:16] | But then Chelsea said | 但是切尔西说 |
[14:17] | if I didn’t still have feelings for her, why not do it? | 如果我对她没感觉的话 为啥不帮她呢 |
[14:20] | So I did it. | 所以我就答应了 |
[14:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:22] | When did all this happen? | 这事什么时候发生的 |
[14:24] | Three or four days ago. | 三四天前吧 |
[14:25] | And how long have you been constipated? | 你便秘多久了 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. Three, four days. | 不知道 三四天吧 |
[14:32] | Hey, you think there’s a connection? | 你觉得有关系吗 |
[14:34] | I’m leaning that way. | 我正往那个方向引导你呢 |
[14:37] | Look, Charlie, | 听着 查理 |
[14:38] | you obviously still have feelings for Mia, | 明显的你对米亚还有感觉 |
[14:40] | and yet you’re committed to Chelsea. | 但是你还是要对切尔西忠诚 |
[14:42] | It’s an emotional conflict, | 是感情冲突 |
[14:43] | and until you resolve that conflict, | 直到你解决了这个心理冲突之前 |
[14:45] | you’re going to be physically blocked. | 你的生理上肯定会有些阻碍 |
[14:47] | English, please? | 能说通俗点吗 |
[14:48] | As soon as you pick one, you can go two. | 两个女人二选一 你就能上大号了 |
[14:55] | What happens if I can’t pick? | 如果我选不出来呢 |
[14:57] | I dont’t know. C-section? | 不知道 那你等着”剖腹产”吧 |
[15:03] | Anyway, she said I have to resolve the conflict | 她说 我必须要二选一 |
[15:06] | because my emotions are strongly connected | 因为我的情感与我的下体 |
[15:09] | to my lower testine. | 息息相关 |
[15:10] | That makes a certain amount of sense. | 这还是有点道理的啊 |
[15:12] | You think with your penis, and your head’s up your ass. | 你既然习惯用JB思考 脑子当然得装在你屁股里咯 |
[15:15] | The baby just kicked! | 宝宝踢我了 |
[15:20] | Baby? | 宝宝? |
[15:22] | Well, it’s not technically a baby, | 其实也不能算是个宝宝吧 |
[15:23] | but we know it’s gonna look like you. | 但是我们都知道 拉出来的东西会很像你 |
[15:27] | Hey, Charlie | 查理 |
[15:34] | What’s she still doing here? | 她怎么还在这 |
[15:36] | Not still. She went away, she came back. | 不是还在 她走了又回来了 |
[15:38] | She’s not moving in, Alan. | 她不能搬进来的 艾伦 |
[15:39] | Of course not. u said no, it’s no. | 当然了 你说不搬就不搬 |
[15:41] | We’re out of milk, | 我们没牛奶了 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna run to the market. | 我去趟超市 |
[15:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:47] | She likes milk. | 她喜欢喝牛奶 |
[15:49] | So how are you gonna resolve your conflict? | 你打算怎么解决你们的矛盾 |
[15:51] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[15:53] | I may have to sleep with Mia. | 大概得跟米亚上床吧 |
[15:55] | What?! | 什么 |
[15:56] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 这样说吧 |
[16:01] | If I back out of the recording ssion with Mia, | 如果我和米亚一起从录音棚回来 |
[16:03] | Chelsea will think I still have feelings for her. | 切尔西会觉得我对米亚还有感觉 |
[16:06] | All right. | 对 |
[16:06] | However, if spend | 然而 如果花费 |
[16:08] | Any more time with Mia without sleeping with her, | 更多的时间跟米娅在一起却不跟她上床 |
[16:09] | I’m gonna split open like a roasted pistachio. | 我就会被劈开像个被烤过的开心果 |
[16:12] | Nobody wants that! | 没人要这样 |
[16:13] | Charlie, cheating on Chelsea makes | 查理 背着切尔西偷食 |
[16:15] | Absolutely no sense whatsoever. | 是丝毫没有道理的 |
[16:17] | That’s what I thought, | 这就是我所想的 |
[16:18] | But my shrink was petty adamant. | 但我的心理医生很固执 |
[16:21] | Just promise if anything happens to me, | 答应我 如果我万一有什么不测的话 |
[16:26] | You’ll raise it as your own. | 你会把它视为己出 |
[16:52] | I know, I know it’s hard to believe | 我知道 我知道你很难相信 |
[16:55] | I’m not banging her. | 我没打算跟她上床 |
[16:56] | Then why are we here? | 那咱们为啥在这儿 |
[17:00] | She’s an old friend. I’m helping her out. | 她是一个老朋友 我是在帮她的忙 |
[17:02] | You really want to help her out? | 你真打算帮她吗 |
[17:03] | Sneak up behind her with a big rock. | 溜到她背后用块石头结果了她 |
[17:07] | Detox? | 在戒毒? |
[17:09] | No, constipated. | 没 便秘罢了 |
[17:11] | ‘Cause you’re detoxing? | 是戒毒引起的吧 |
[17:13] | Can we just do this? | 咱先忙这事行吧 |
[17:15] | Fine. | 好的 |
[17:29] | That one felt really good. | 唱着感觉真不错 |
[17:31] | Okay, help me understand something. | 帮我理下思路吧 |
[17:32] | You’re hoping to bang her,right? | 你是希望能上她 对吧 |
[17:38] | Can I hear a little? | 我能听下吗 |
[17:45] | Sure. Play it back. | 当然 回放吧 |
[17:53] | That’s me? | 这是我的声音 |
[17:55] | That’s you. | 这就是你的声音 |
[17:59] | Wow. I had no idea I was so good. | 我竟然不知道我唱得这么好 |
[18:06] | Oh, Charlie, I’m so happy! | 查理 我太开心啦 |
[18:09] | Oh, well, if you’re happy, I’m happy. | 你开心就是我开心 |
[18:14] | Why did I ever let you | 我怎么会舍得让你走的呢 |
[18:16] | If I recall, you had a list of reasons. | 我回忆了下 你列过一张单子 |
[18:19] | Well, I was wrong. | 我犯傻了 |
[18:20] | How can I make it up to you? | 我要怎样才能补偿你呢 |
[18:23] | Um, how do you want to make it up to me? | 那你想怎么给我补偿呢 |
[18:32] | There it is. | 不出意料 |
[18:35] | Let’s do this last track, and then we can go back to my place. | 把最后这首歌录完吧 然后到我家去 |
[18:42] | Maybe we can sweeten her vocals with some reverb, | 也许我们可以弄点混音把她的歌声弄甜美点 |
[18:45] | A little echo, lay a little guitar over it? | 或者用回音 吉他声把声音盖住 |
[18:47] | We can lay car horn and barking dogs over it. | 我们还可以用喇叭声或者狗叫声盖过去 |
[18:49] | It won’t help. | 都没用的 |
[18:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[18:56] | Just relax and feel the groove, okay? | 放松 达到最佳状态 |
[18:58] | I got it. | 知道了 |
[19:01] | Okay, this is “Boogie-woogie Bugle Boy.” | 这首歌 “布基乌基号角男孩” |
[19:04] | Take one. | 第一次试唱 |
[19:27] | Okay, Mia, hold it, | 米娅 等一会 |
[19:28] | Hold it a sec. | 等会儿 |
[19:29] | Is something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[19:31] | Yeah, kind of. You can’t sing. | 是有点 你唱不了 |
[19:35] | What? | 什么 |
[19:37] | You got no talent. | 你没这个天赋 |
[19:38] | I’m sorry, but we’re both wasting our time here. | 我很抱歉 我们在这只是浪费时间 |
[19:41] | I love Chelsea | 我爱切尔西 |
[19:42] | I’m gonna marry her, and I can’t see you anymore. | 我们马上就要结婚了 我不能再见你了 |
[19:45] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[19:46] | You can’t just walk out on me! You… | 你不能就这样抛弃我 你 |
[19:50] | Where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[19:51] | Down the hall. | 楼下大厅 |
[19:53] | – Thanks – No,thank you. | -谢谢你 -别 谢谢你才是 |
[19:58] | I should have known this would happen, | 我应该预料到这事会发生的 |
[19:59] | You lowlife son of a bitch! | 你这个下三滥的狗娘养 |
[20:01] | Uh, the lowlife son of a bitch is gone, | 你说的那个狗娘养已经走了 |
[20:04] | But I think you have a real gift, | 但我想你还是有点天赋的 |
[20:05] | And we should work together. | 我们可以一起工作 |
[20:10] | Oh, you gotta be kidding me. | 别耍我呀 |
[20:15] | You might want to give it a minute. | 你最好过会儿再进去(此人是范·海伦) |
[20:17] | You were in there with your guitar? | 你怎么背着吉他在这 |
[20:20] | You never know when inspiration might strike. | 你永远不会知道灵感什么时候会突然跳出来 |
[20:30] | That’s called “Two Burritos and a Root Beer Float.” | 这个叫做”玉米饼混姜啤黑牛” |
[20:43] | Hey, how’s the intestines? | 肠胃怎样了 |
[20:46] | Clean as a whistle. | 干净如雪 |
[20:49] | It’s the city’s problem now. | 现在是这座城市的麻烦了 |
[20:57] | Yeah, ha-ha, very funny. | 呀哈哈 非常有趣 |
[20:59] | What was in that so-called suppository you gave me, anyway? | 你给我的那个所谓的栓剂是什么 |
[21:03] | Half a tab of Alka-Seltzer crushed up in a gel cap. | 半包塞尔策片碾碎后放在胶囊里 |
[21:06] | Oh. Well, that explains the foam. | 好吧 这就解释了为什么有泡沫 |
[21:11] | Well, I’m off to work. | 我准备去上班了 |
[21:13] | Oh, have a good day, sweetie. | 亲爱的 过得愉快 |
[21:14] | I’ll be home around 6:30. – Okay. | -我六点半左右到家 -好的 |
[21:17] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[21:18] | She’s not living here. | 她没住在这 |
[21:19] | Just checking. | 只是问一下 |
[21:22] | And he calls me stupid. | 他居然还叫我傻瓜 |