时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Call now. Operators are standing by. | 快快拨打我们的热线电话 |
[00:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[00:05] | I’m calling them. | 打热线电话啊 |
[00:06] | Don’t you want to be able to scramble an egg | 不用打碎蛋壳就能把鸡蛋炒好 |
[00:09] | While it’s still in the shell? | 你不觉得很棒吗 |
[00:13] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[00:15] | New rule– you can’t drink while we watch cab television. | 新规则 看有线电视的时候不准喝酒 |
[00:18] | You won’t say that when you get | 等你圣诞节的时候收到带袖子的毯子 |
[00:20] | A blanket with sleeves for christmas. | 你就不会这么说了 |
[00:27] | Hi, Jake. | 嗨 杰克 |
[00:31] | Can offer you some fruit and cheese? | 我能给你拿点水果和奶酪吗 |
[00:35] | You ca but I won’t eat it. | 可以 但我不会吃的 |
[00:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:39] | So what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事吗 |
[00:40] | How’s your girlfriend? | 你女朋友怎么样 |
[00:42] | That’s kind of personal, isn’t it? | 这你管不着吧 |
[00:44] | Sorry. I’m just curious. | 对不起 我只是好奇 |
[00:47] | Why, you writing a book? | 有什么好好奇的 难道你想写书 |
[00:48] | Yeah, it’s called | 没错 书名叫作 |
[00:51] | The day Jake’s uncle kicked his ass. | 杰克被舅舅踹屁股的一天 |
[00:54] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[00:56] | Oh, no, don’t go. | 别走啊 |
[00:58] | We so enjoy your company. | 我们喜欢有你陪伴 |
[01:01] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[01:04] | Yeah, you anthropomorphized him. | 是的 你把他”人化”了 |
[01:06] | What? | 什么 |
[01:08] | It means treating something | 就是把非人类 |
[01:09] | That’s not human as if it is. | 当人来对待 |
[01:11] | U know, like you do with your cat. | 就好像你对待你的猫 |
[01:14] | Which frankly, makes more sense. | 老实说 那还算有点道理 |
[01:17] | I’m starting to think Jake resents me. | 我开始觉得杰克在恨我 |
[01:19] | See? You’re still doing it. | 你看 你还在”人化”他 |
[01:21] | Look, you can’t take it personal. | 不要觉得他在针对你 |
[01:23] | He’s a teenager. | 他处在青春期 |
[01:25] | You know that awkward stage | 就是徘徊在中学和美沙酮门诊 |
[01:26] | Between junior high and methadone clinic. | 之间的尴尬阶段 |
[01:30] | I just want to know him better. | 我只想多了解他一点 |
[01:31] | I already know him. | 我已经很了解他了 |
[01:32] | Trust me, you’re not missing anything. | 相信我 你啥也没少知道 |
[01:34] | Come on, there’s got to be something | 少来了 他闷闷不乐的外表下 |
[01:36] | Underneath that sullen exterior. | 一定藏着什么 |
[01:38] | Yeah, a “d” student with a perpetual boner. | 是啊 万年吊车尾的呆瓜 |
[01:44] | Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh. | 哦 哦 哦 哦 |
[01:45] | Ginzu knives. | 金厨刀具 |
[01:52] | Kind of like high school, huh? | 是不是有点像中学时候 |
[01:53] | I never did this in high school. | 我中学时候从不这样 |
[01:56] | Really? Sex in a car? | 不是吧 在车里做 |
[01:57] | You’re kind of built for it. | 你看起来是这块料啊 |
[02:02] | Oh, what the heck is this? | 这是什么 |
[02:04] | Oh, Jake’s retainer. | 杰克的牙套 |
[02:06] | He lost this years ago. | 好几年前就不见了 |
[02:08] | This cost me like, $500. | 这东西花了我五百块钱呢 |
[02:11] | Anyway… | 不管了 |
[02:13] | No, this is not working for me. | 不 我觉得不对劲 |
[02:16] | Want another wine cooler? | 你还想要杯冰镇果酒 |
[02:16] | No, I want to be in a real bed. | 不 我想在床上做 |
[02:18] | Well, what do you want me to do? | 那你要我怎么做呢 |
[02:20] | You won’t stay at Charlie’s. | 你又不愿呆在查理家 |
[02:21] | How can I go back there | 他未婚妻都骂我婊子了 |
[02:22] | After his fiancee called me a tramp? | 我怎么还能回那里 |
[02:24] | Oh, come on, she didn’t mean it. | 得了吧 她不是故意的 |
[02:25] | That was just heat of the moment | 那只是当她发现你和查理睡在一起 |
[02:27] | When she found out you’d slept with charlie. | 一时激动罢了 |
[02:28] | It doesn’t bother you, does it? | 你一点都不介意 是吗 |
[02:30] | Well, yeah, yeah, a bit, you know, | 也不是 还是有点介意 |
[02:32] | But beggars can’t be choosers. | 但我讨好你还来不及哪敢挑三拣四 |
[02:35] | And I love you. | 而且我爱你 |
[02:39] | No, not here. | 不 这儿不行 |
[02:41] | Well, then where? | 那上哪儿 |
[02:43] | I’d be more than happy to go back to your place | 要不是你介意我跟你妈的小插曲 |
[02:45] | If you could just get past that little incident with your mother. | 我巴不得去你家呢 |
[02:47] | Little incident? | 小插曲 |
[02:48] | I caught you in bed with her! | 我都抓到你们俩在床上了 |
[02:50] | Boy, you are just going to keep harping on that, aren’t you? | 天哪 你就不能别再唠叨这事儿了 |
[02:53] | Why don’t we just got to a hotel? | 为什么不干脆去开房 |
[02:56] | Uh, well, could, but wouldn’t that feel kind of cheap? | 也行啊 但不觉得那样档次有点低吗 |
[02:59] | I’ll tell you what feels kind of cheap– you. | 让我来告诉你什么是低档次 你 |
[03:01] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[03:02] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这儿 |
[03:03] | What-wha you’re gonna walk home? | 什么 你准备走回家 |
[03:05] | Well, it’s not far, Alan. | 我家不远 艾伦 |
[03:06] | You didn’t want to waste the gas, remember? | 你也不愿浪费油钱 不是吗 |
[03:08] | Pardon me for being green. | 不好意思 我讲究环保 |
[03:11] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[03:12] | Oh, come on, Melissa! | 拜托 梅丽莎 |
[03:13] | Let’s not ruin this evening! | 别把今晚毁了 |
[03:14] | I already broke the seal on the condom! | 我都把保险套开封了 |
[03:18] | All right, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:20] | All right, you win, you win. | 你赢了 你赢了 |
[03:22] | I’ll take you to a cheap motel. | 我跟你去家便宜的旅馆 |
[03:28] | – Oh, great. – Stand up | -这下好了 -站住 |
[03:31] | And put your hands behind your head. | 举起手来 |
[03:33] | Uh, I can expln this. | 让我解释 |
[03:35] | Hands behind ur head! | 举起手来 |
[03:38] | This is not what it looks like. | 事情不像你所看到的这样 |
[03:41] | I-I-I was just chasing this girl | 我只是在追一个 |
[03:42] | Who jumped out of my car. | 从我车上跳下去的女孩 |
[04:27] | You got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[04:28] | I’m practicing. | 我在练习 |
[04:30] | Yeah, well, take a pause? For the cause. | 好吧 暂停一下 |
[04:33] | What? | 什么 |
[04:34] | Take five. | 暂停五分钟 |
[04:36] | Five what? | 五什么 |
[04:38] | Just shut up and listen to me! | 停下 听我说 |
[04:42] | You have a problem with Chelsea? | 你对切尔西有意见 |
[04:44] | No. | 没有 |
[04:45] | So what’s with the attitude? | 那你那是什么态度 |
[04:47] | What attitude? | 什么态度 |
[04:48] | I just don’t consider fruit and cheese an acceptable snack. | 我只是觉得水果和奶酪不能当点心 |
[04:51] | I don’t care. You were rude. | 我才不管这些 你不礼貌 |
[04:53] | Kettle corn– that’s a snack. | 甜爆米花 那才能算点心 |
[04:54] | That’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[04:56] | Nachos– that’s a proper use of cheese. | 墨西哥玉米饼 那才是让奶酪物尽其用 |
[04:59] | All right, all right, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[05:00] | You’re hurting Chelsea’s feelings | 你伤切尔西的心了 |
[05:02] | And I need you to make an effort to be nicer to her. | 我要你努力对她好点 |
[05:04] | Hey, it’s not my problem | 嘿 你女朋友太敏感 |
[05:06] | If your girlfriend’s oversensitive. | 可跟我没啥关系 |
[05:07] | Yeah, it kind of is. | 其实和你还是有点关系的 |
[05:10] | If you guys can’t get along, then one of you has got to go. | 如果你们相处得不好 其中一个就得离开 |
[05:13] | And guess who that’s going to be? | 猜猜那会是谁 |
[05:14] | Why? Just ’cause you sleep with her? | 为什么 就因为你和她睡觉吗 |
[05:16] | Good for you. Why do people think you’re stupid? | 你还是蛮聪明的 人们为何说你傻呢 |
[05:19] | ’cause of my grades. | 因为我考试成绩不好 |
[05:21] | Actually, I’m an underachiever. | 实际上我只是个后进生 |
[05:27] | Just be nice to chelsea, all right? | 对切尔西好一点 好吗 |
[05:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | Well, that was uncalled for. | 真是无理取闹 |
[05:48] | Just f.Y.I., your son’s a moron. | 仅供你参考 你儿子是个傻帽 |
[05:52] | No, he’s an underachiever. | 不 他只是个后进生 |
[05:54] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[05:55] | Had a date with Melissa. | 和梅丽莎约会 |
[05:56] | How’d it go? | 约会愉快吗 |
[05:57] | She break up with me | 她和我分手了 |
[05:58] | And I may have to register as a sex offender. | 我还作为性侵犯去了局子一趟 |
[06:01] | Well, as long as you had fun. | 至少你还是蛮欢乐的 |
[06:03] | Charlie, do you have any idea how difficult it is to | 查理 你知道如果没有自己的窝 |
[06:06] | Maintain a relationship when you don’t have a place of your own? | 维持一段感情有多难吗 |
[06:08] | Alan, if I didn’t have a place of my own, | 艾伦 如果我没有自己的房子 |
[06:11] | I’d be worried about more important things than a relationship. | 我就会关心比感情更重要的东西 |
[06:14] | Like, you know, getting a place of my own. | 就像 你知道的 为自己的窝奋斗 |
[06:17] | So, you’re saying I’m not entitled to a relationship? | 你是说我没有谈感情的权利吗 |
[06:21] | No, I’m saying if you can’t afford dog food. You don’t get a dog. | 不 我是说买不起狗粮就不要养狗 |
[06:27] | Oh, great, so I’m just supposed to be alone for the rest of my life? | 好极了 就是说我注定下辈子孤独了 |
[06:30] | No, you’re supposed get your own freakin’ place! | 不 你应该去争取属于自己的房子 |
[06:35] | Just ’cause you keep saying it, doesn’t mean it’s gonna happen. | 不要以为你说个不停我就会去做 |
[06:42] | How’s the french toast, jake? | 杰克 法国吐司味道怎么样 |
[06:45] | It’s bread dipped in eggs. | 不就面包浸上鸡蛋嘛 |
[06:46] | You can’t really screw it up. | 还能怎么样 |
[06:50] | It’s fine. | 挺好吃的 |
[06:54] | It’s the best damn french toast I’ve ever had in my whole freakin’ life. | 这是我TM这辈子吃过的最棒的法国吐司 |
[06:58] | Now stop kicking me. | 别踢我了好吗 |
[07:01] | Okay, guys, I’ll see you later. | 伙计们 回见 |
[07:03] | Oh, you’re working on a Sunday? | 你周日还工作啊 |
[07:05] | Well, kind of. | 算是吧 |
[07:06] | Since my brother and I are both extremely anxious for me to get my own place– | 我哥哥和我都急着想让我有个自己的家 |
[07:10] | Me, because I’d like a sense of autonomy, | 我是因为喜欢自立的感觉 |
[07:12] | And him, because he’s a spiteful turd– | 他的话 是因为他是可恶的一坨屎 |
[07:15] | Um… | 是 |
[07:16] | I have found a way to earn some extra money. | 我找到了赚外快的方法 |
[07:19] | Great. Put me down for three boxes of thin mints | 好 给我来三盒薄荷味饼干 |
[07:22] | And some peanut butter sandies. | 再来点花生酱口味的饼干 |
[07:25] | Ah, girl scout cookies? I like those samoas. | 女童子军饼干吗 我喜欢萨摩饼干 |
[07:28] | I’m not selling cookies, jake. | 杰克 我不是卖饼干 |
[07:30] | Oh… | 哦 |
[07:32] | Then what are you selling? | 那你是卖什么的 |
[07:33] | It better not be your liver– I got dibs. | 最好不要是你的肝 我是有所有权的 |
[07:35] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[07:37] | Where is my new assistant? | 我的新助理在哪呢 |
[07:39] | Oh, you didn’t. | 哦 你不是吧 |
[07:42] | Morning, all. | 大家早上好 |
[07:43] | Here, darling, put this on. | 给 亲爱的 穿上这件衣服 |
[07:45] | Ooh, snazzy. Do I get to keep it? | 挺时髦的 我能留着吗 |
[07:46] | No, but if this works out, I’ll sell it to you at cost. | 不 不过如果这笔谈成 我就减价卖给你 |
[07:49] | You’re going to work for mom? | 你要给老妈打工 |
[07:52] | What else am I supposed to do? | 我还能干什么 |
[07:54] | I don’t know, some job that ts you keep your self-respect. | 不知道 找份对得起自尊心的工作 |
[07:57] | Like, you know, man whore… | 比如说男妓 |
[08:00] | Dog de-wormer… | 小狗驱虫师 |
[08:03] | Outhousenspector. | 厕所所长 |
[08:05] | – Morning, Charlie. – Hey, mom. How are you? | -早上好 查理 -嘿 妈妈 你好 |
[08:10] | I’m going to work weekends with mom selling real estate, | 我周末帮老妈卖房地产 |
[08:12] | And she’s going to give me a piece of the action. | 她会分我杯羹 |
[08:14] | No, I said having an assistant would give me a little peace | 不 我说的是有个助理会让我安心些 |
[08:18] | So I could get some action. | 这样我就可以忙里偷闲了 |
[08:25] | Well, whatever. It’s a start. | 不管怎么说 这都是一个开头 |
[08:27] | Let’s . | 我们 |
[08:28] | No, dear. | 不 亲爱的 |
[08:29] | I say, “let’s go.” | 我来说 我们走 |
[08:30] | Oh, oh, okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[08:32] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[08:33] | Stop. | 停下 |
[08:34] | Take my bag. | 帮我拎包 |
[08:36] | Now let’s go. | 现在可以走了 |
[08:40] | Is is going to be fun. | 会很好玩的 |
[08:44] | Okay, I’m done. | 好 我吃完了 |
[08:47] | He didn’t say thank you. | 他没说谢谢 |
[08:49] | He’s leaving the room. We should thank him. | 他离开房间了 我们应该谢他 |
[08:55] | Jake, come back in here and say thank you to chelsea. | 杰克 回来向切尔西道声谢 |
[09:04] | Jake, I’m warning you. | 杰克 我警告你 |
[09:09] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[09:14] | Thank you, chelsea. | 谢谢 切尔西 |
[09:21] | Now was that so hard? | 真有那么难吗 |
[09:28] | Oh, welcome, welcome. | 哦 欢迎 欢迎 |
[09:30] | Please sign in. Take a flyer. | 请登记 拿张宣传单 |
[09:32] | There’s juice and cookie in the kitchen. | 厨房里有甜点和果汁 |
[09:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:34] | I know, you think you’d never use a bidet, | 我知道 你们觉得永远不会用到坐浴盆的 |
[09:37] | But trust me, once you do, you’ll never go back | 但是请相信我 一旦你们用过之后 |
[09:40] | To just wiping. | 你们不会仅仅满足于用纸擦了 |
[09:42] | Anyway, if you’re not ready to buy, | 你们要是不打算买 |
[09:45] | The owners are willing to lease. | 房主也是愿意出租的 |
[09:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:48] | You’re very welcome. | 你们太客气了 |
[09:53] | Oh, the rat bastards live right across the street. | 这些个王八蛋就住在街对面 |
[09:57] | They probably just came for the free cookies. | 我估计他们就是来蹭免费饼干的 |
[10:02] | Um, mom, have to go to the bathroom. | 老妈 我要去趟厕所了 |
[10:04] | Number one or number two? | 大号还是小号 |
[10:05] | What difference does it make? | 有啥区别不 |
[10:07] | Alan, I’m trying to sell a house here | 艾伦 我这正卖房子呢 |
[10:11] | Warm cookie smell, good– hot poop smell, bad. | 新鲜出炉的饼干人人爱 新鲜出炉的大便没人喜欢 |
[10:14] | I’ll wait. | 那我等等好了 |
[10:19] | So the people who own this live mostly in new york? | 这房子的主人大多数时间待在纽约吗 |
[10:22] | Oh, they have homes all over the place. | 他们全世界都有房子 |
[10:23] | Probably don’t even remember they have this one. | 他们还记不记得这房子都不一定了 |
[10:26] | Hardly seems fair. | 这世界真不公平啊 |
[10:27] | Want fair? Go live on a kibbutz. | 想要公平 你去基布兹住住看(以色列务农为主的集体社区) |
[10:29] | Funny. | 你真逗 |
[10:31] | How’s that work, exactly? | 到底他们是怎么操作的 |
[10:32] | Do you have to be jewish? | 一定要犹太人才能住进去吗 |
[10:35] | Oh, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎 欢迎 |
[10:36] | Please sign in. | 请签名 |
[10:38] | Uh, there’s juice and cookies the kitchen. | 果汁和饼干在厨房 请随意 |
[10:48] | Loose floorboard. | 地板松了 |
[10:54] | Okay, we need to talk about your kid and my fiancée. | 我要和你谈谈你儿子和我未婚妻 |
[10:58] | I already talked to him, | 我已经和他谈了 |
[10:59] | And he promised to stay out of her underwear drawer. | 他发誓离她的内衣橱远远的 |
[11:01] | What? | 啥 |
[11:05] | Not that he ever went into it. | 更何况他根本没靠近过 |
[11:06] | It’s just a precaution. | 我是为了防患于未然 |
[11:08] | Alan, I don’t think you realize… | 艾伦 我觉得你根本没意识到 |
[11:10] | Look, look, look, I would love that conversation, | 你瞧 我特想和你谈谈 |
[11:12] | But i’ve got to get to work. | 但是我要打工去了 |
[11:13] | It’s 9:00 at night. | 现在是晚上九点了 |
[11:14] | Tell that to our mother. People want to see a house | 你应该和老妈说这句话 有人想看房 |
[11:16] | At night a she’s got a date, guess who has to show the house? | 她还要去约会 猜猜谁去加班捏 |
[11:19] | Well, fine, at least take the rhesus monkey with you. | 行啊 那麻烦你带上你家那只恒河猴 |
[11:21] | Oh yeah, nothing sells a multi-million dollar home | 可不是吗 卖一栋价值数百万的房子最合适的人选 |
[11:24] | More than a 15ear-old boy with greasy hair and bo. | 就是烂头型有体臭的15岁小屁孩 |
[11:28] | Okay, let him stand on the lawn | 那让他站在草坪上呗 |
[11:30] | A jockey costume, holding a lantern. | 穿个小丑服 再提个灯笼 |
[11:33] | Look, you’re the one who said I needed to get my own place. | 可是你告诉我要买一栋自己的房子 |
[11:35] | This is what I got to do. | 我现在正在努力嘛 |
[11:36] | You don’t fool me. | 你这个大骗子 |
[11:38] | Yore never leaving. | 这辈子你都不会滚蛋的 |
[11:39] | Never! | 这辈子都不会 |
[11:42] | That’s it.i am done trying with that kid. | 拉倒吧 我是没办法哄那孩子了 |
[11:50] | When did my life turn into leave it to beaver? | 我的生活咋变的和”天才小麻烦”一样 |
[11:57] | It was more fun when it was leave it to beaver. | 我觉得”天才小麻烦”活的还容易些 |
[12:00] | Okay, num nuts, what did you say to chelsea? | 你这个混球和切尔西说什么了 |
[12:03] | – Nothing. – Then why is she so upset? | -啥都没说 -那为啥她那么郁闷 |
[12:05] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s her period. | 我哪知道 也许她大姨妈来了 |
[12:07] | She says it wasn’t, but I don’t believe her. | 她说她大姨妈没来 但蒙不了我 |
[12:31] | Welcome to our love nest, my tiny sparrow. | 我的小麻雀 欢迎驾临我们的小爱巢 |
[12:40] | This is unbelievable. | 我简直不可相信 |
[12:43] | How can you afford it? | 你怎么买得起这样的房子 |
[12:45] | Well, I didn’t buy it, of course. I’m renting. | 我哪买的起啊 我租的 |
[12:47] | I don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[12:48] | Just the other daye were going to do it in your car | 前几天你还要和我在车里野合 |
[12:51] | Because you didn’t want to shell out $59 | 就是因为你不想出59块 |
[12:53] | For a hotel room. | 去住快捷酒店 |
[12:54] | It was $69, but, uh… | 是69块啦 但是 那啥 |
[12:57] | But this is different. I, uh… | 但是这次不一样了 |
[12:58] | I got a tax break on it. You know, the home office. | 我得到一个减税优惠 可以在这里SOHO |
[13:01] | So, you’ve moved out of your brother’s house? | 那你搬出你哥哥家了 |
[13:04] | Uh, well, not quite yet. | 还没完全搬出来呢 |
[13:05] | This is just a pied-a-terre. | 这只是一个临时住所 |
[13:07] | Besides, I might flip it | 我还打算换别的地方 |
[13:08] | And move up to something a little bigger. | 换一个大一点的地方 |
[13:10] | But you said you’re renting. | 但是你说你租了这里 |
[13:12] | Yes, yes, I’m renting… | 是的 没错 我租了 |
[13:15] | With-with an option to flip. | 条件是我可以换别的地 |
[13:19] | But let’s not talk money. | 好了 让钱这个话题打住 |
[13:23] | Let’s talk love. | 让我们谈谈爱情吧 |
[13:28] | Shall we go try on the bed? | 我们一起去试试床吧 |
[13:29] | The bed? With the– with the sheets? | 床 你的意思是铺了床单的那个 |
[13:33] | Um… | 那个 |
[13:35] | Beds are so bourgeois, don’t you think? | 床也太中产阶级的感觉了 |
[13:36] | Ooh, alan. The couch? | 艾伦 沙发怎么样 |
[13:39] | Uh, actually I was thinking right here | 其实我就是想在这里 |
[13:43] | In front of the fireplace… | 就在壁炉前面 |
[13:46] | On this beach towel. | 就在这沙滩巾上面 |
[13:53] | Come on. I was trying to be nice. | 好了吧 我试着友好一些了 |
[13:55] | By asking her if she was on her period? | 问人家是不是大姨妈来了不叫友好 |
[13:58] | I was taking an interest. | 我试着表现的可爱点嘛 |
[14:00] | You’re an idiot. | 你就是个大傻子 |
[14:01] | – Why are you making it personal? – I’m not making it peonal. | -你为啥中伤我 -我才没呢 |
[14:06] | Okay, here’s the deal. | 我有个主意 |
[14:08] | You two are stay in here and work this thing out | 你们俩都给我在这里呆着 |
[14:10] | Until you’re either getting along | 直到你们能好好相处为止 |
[14:11] | Or one of you is dead. | 或者你们两个挂掉一个 |
[14:13] | Fyi, she can kic your ass. | 另外奉劝你一句 她会给你好看的 |
[14:18] | Have fun. | 祝你们两位愉快 |
[14:23] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:24] | Hey. | 你好 |
[14:27] | So… | 那么 |
[14:29] | I guess you owe me an apology. | 我觉得你该和我道歉 |
[14:36] | Wow. | 天啊 |
[14:39] | I’ve never seen you so forceful and virile. | 我从未见过如此有力和如此有男人味的你 |
[14:41] | Oh, thank you, thank you. you’re wonderful too. | 谢谢夸奖 你也很棒 |
[14:45] | You’re-you’re still on the towel, right? | 你还在毛巾上面是不 |
[14:48] | You know what I think? | 你知道我在想什么吗 |
[14:50] | I think finally making love in a place of our own | 我认为在我们自己家里做爱 |
[14:52] | Has given you more confidence. | 能给你带来更多的自信 |
[14:53] | Well, truth be told, I feel kind of cocky. | 真理啊 我都觉得有点软不下来了 |
[14:58] | No pun intended. | 没有双关 |
[14:59] | Oh, it is so intended. | 你真帅 |
[15:01] | Ah. You got me. | 你真说到我心坎上了 |
[15:02] | Yes, I do. | 是啊 |
[15:07] | I want to make love to you in every room in this house. | 我想和你在这屋子里的每个角落做爱 |
[15:09] | I don’t see any reason why not. | 我没理由反对 |
[15:12] | As long as we bring the towel. | 只要我们带着浴巾 |
[15:15] | Of course, we’re going to have to wait about a half hour, | 当然 我们要等个半个小时左右 |
[15:18] | Give my erectile medication a chance | 给伟哥个机会去 |
[15:20] | To overcome my anti-depressants. | 战胜抗抑郁药 |
[15:22] | Complicated man, Alan Harper. | 艾伦·哈勃 你真是个完完全全的真男人 |
[15:25] | And I’ve got the medicine . | 我去拿药去 |
[15:29] | Whoopsie. | 哎呦妈呀 |
[15:31] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[15:33] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:35] | Sorry doesn’t get out the stain. | 抱歉对污迹无效 |
[15:37] | Do you have any club soda? | 你有调制饮料用的苏打水吗 |
[15:38] | How the hell would I know? Don’t rub! | 我怎么可能知道 别擦 |
[15:40] | Blot, blot, blot! | 用吸 吸 吸 |
[15:42] | Stop yelling at me! | 别对我大吼大叫 |
[15:43] | – Just get out of the way. – What is wrong with you? | -让开点就是了 -你脑子秀逗啦 |
[15:45] | Nothing. I just… | 没 我只是… |
[15:47] | Oh, no! | 噢 不!!! |
[15:52] | That’s your whoopsie | 那是你的错 |
[15:53] | Oh, my mother’s gointo kill me! | 我妈肯定要宰了我的 |
[15:55] | What does your mother have to with it? | 你妈为啥会这样做 |
[15:56] | Are you kidding? She doesn’t even let me poop here! | 你脑残啊 她都不让我在这便便 |
[16:06] | Are hey, so, how did doesn’t everything work out? | 事情解决了没 |
[16:08] | Sit down, Charlie. | 查理 坐下来 |
[16:09] | Why? | 为啥 |
[16:11] | Just sit. | 坐下来就是了 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:20] | We figured out what the problem is between us. | 我发现我俩之间的问题了 |
[16:22] | Well, great. What is it? | 很好 是啥 |
[16:24] | You. | 是你 |
[16:25] | Well, this ought to be good. | 这个说法倒不错 |
[16:27] | You told Jake that he should be nice to me | 你告诉杰克他应该对我友善点 |
[16:31] | Because I was oversensitive? | 是因为我过分敏感吗 |
[16:32] | Well, I don’t know that I said those actual words. | 我不知道我说的这些话的确切含义 |
[16:36] | And you called me a “D” student with a perpetual… | 你还反复地叫我万年吊车尾之类的… |
[16:39] | You know what. | 你知道的 |
[16:40] | Boner. | 呆瓜 |
[16:42] | Yeah, those were my actual words. | 对 这是我说的 |
[16:45] | Charlie, don’t you see how you’re the one | 查理 你没发现你是那个 |
[16:47] | Who’s been driving a wedge between us? | 横亘在我们之间的那块石头吗 |
[16:49] | No, not really | 没 没发现 |
[16:52] | I told you he wouldn’t get it. | 我告诉过你他接受不了的 |
[16:55] | Well, hang on a second. Hang on. | 等会 等一会儿 |
[16:57] | You’re blaming me | 你在责备我 |
[16:58] | Because you two can’t get along and now… | 就因为你俩相处得不好 |
[17:01] | You’re right. You’re right. | 你们是对的 |
[17:05] | I’m the proble. I am so sorry. | 我是问题所在 我很抱歉 |
[17:08] | It won’t ever happen again. | 这事不会再发生了 |
[17:09] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[17:20] | “rpetual” means “pointy,” right? | “万年”意思是”尖子” 对吧 |
[17:29] | Okay, I think I got it all out. | 好了 我想应该清掉了 |
[17:33] | You didn’t have to yell. | 你不应该对我大吼大叫的 |
[17:35] | I know. I’m… I’m sorry. | 我知道 我…我很抱歉 |
[17:37] | I don’t know what got into me. | 我不知道我怎么会这样 |
[17:38] | It was just an accident. | 只是个小事故而已 |
[17:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:41] | You hurt my feelings. | 你伤害了我的感情 |
[17:44] | Again I am so sorry. | 再一次 我感到很抱歉 |
[17:48] | Come here. | 到这来 |
[18:04] | Now, wait till you see | 现在你们就将看到 |
[18:06] | The panoramic city to ocean views at night. | 夜晚的城市海滩全景 |
[18:16] | Why are we running? | 我们干嘛要裸奔 |
[18:17] | Well, remember when I told you I rented this house? | 记得我跟你说过我租用这房子的吗 |
[18:19] | – Yeah? – I lied. | -记得 怎么了 -我骗你的 |
[18:24] | Oh, no. Not again. | 表啊 别再来次 |
[18:26] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:28] | Just let me do the talking. | 让我来交涉 |
[18:29] | Melissa? | 梅丽莎 |
[18:32] | Get down on your knees, | 跪下来 |
[18:34] | And put your hands behind your head. | 把手放在脑后 |
[18:37] | Uh, ok. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[18:38] | First of all, let me explain the erection. | 首先 让我解释下勃起 |
[19:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[19:05] | Not much. | 没啥 |
[19:07] | Where’s Jake and Chelsea? | 杰克和切尔西呢 |
[19:09] | They went to the movies together. | 他们一起看电影去了 |
[19:12] | Oh, how nice. | 多有爱的一对 |
[19:13] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[19:14] | Life is good. | 生活是美好的 |
[19:19] | So, do you sell that house? | 你把房子卖掉了吗 |
[19:20] | No. | 没 |
[19:22] | Actually, I’m not working for mom anymore. | 事实上 我已经不再为老妈干活了 |
[19:25] | You quit? | 你不干啦 |
[19:26] | Yeah, let’s say that. | 是啊 谈谈这事 |
[19:31] | And while we’re at it, that’s say I dumped Melissa | 顺便说下 我把梅丽莎给甩了 |
[19:33] | And decided she never wants to see me again | 而且只要她还活着 |
[19:35] | As long as she lives. | 她再也不会想见到我 |
[19:36] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[19:40] | Oh, uh, hey, you know how they say | 你知道他们怎么说的 |
[19:42] | If you take one of those pills | 如果吃了伟哥 |
[19:44] | And your erection lasts for more than four hours, | 结果持续勃起4个多小时 |
[19:47] | You should call a doctor? | 就应该找医生了对吧 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:49] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |