时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Who wants more potatoes? | 谁想再来点土豆 |
[00:03] | Hit me. | 给我来点 |
[00:04] | Uh, Chelsea, the way it supposed to work here | 切尔西 应该是波塔 |
[00:07] | is that Berta serves us dinner. | 伺候咱们吃饭 |
[00:09] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[00:10] | Hear that? She doesn’t mind. | 听见了吗 她不在乎 |
[00:12] | Shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[00:13] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[00:15] | Hey, how’d it go? | 嘿 过的怎么样 |
[00:16] | I don’t know what you were worried out. | 我不知道你在瞎担心什么 |
[00:18] | Your son is a wonderful driver. | 你儿子是个超棒的司机 |
[00:19] | Oh, well, thanks for taking him, Mom. | 谢谢你带上他 妈妈 |
[00:21] | He needs the practice. | 他需要实践 |
[00:22] | Mmm, pork chops. | 恩 猪排 |
[00:26] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[00:28] | Grandma bought it for me. | 奶奶给我买的 |
[00:29] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很赞吧 |
[00:30] | You made him dress up as a chauffeur? | 你居然把他扮成私人司机 |
[00:32] | He loves it. | 他喜欢这样 |
[00:33] | Don’t get grease on that jacket, dear. | 别把油弄到上边 |
[00:36] | Yes, Miss Evelyn. | 是的 伊夫林小姐 |
[00:39] | Would you like to join us for dinner? | 您也来吃点吧 |
[00:40] | Oh, no, thanks, I had a late lunch. | 不了 谢谢 我午饭吃的晚 |
[00:42] | And she se a piece of pie out to the car, | 她还带了一块派到车上 |
[00:44] | so I could eat, too. | 这样我也能吃点 |
[00:47] | anyway i’m better be going | 不管怎么说 我该走了 |
[00:49] | Well, thanks again, Mom. | 再次谢谢你 妈妈 |
[00:50] | Say thanks to Grandma. | 给奶奶说谢谢 |
[00:51] | Thank you, Miss Evelyn. | 谢谢 伊夫林小姐 |
[00:54] | – Good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴和你见面 -我也是 |
[00:55] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 啊 我差点忘了 |
[00:57] | Have you two set a wedding date yet? | 你们俩定了结婚的日子了吗 |
[00:59] | No. | 没有 |
[01:02] | We haven’t. | 虽然还没有 |
[01:04] | But we’re gonna. | 但我们正在打算 |
[01:08] | Well, it just so happens that a client of mine | 碰巧我的一个客户 |
[01:11] | schedules the weddings for the Bel Air Hotel, | 在贝尔埃尔酒店负责筹备婚礼 |
[01:14] | and she told me that there was a cancellation | 她说6月26号这周末正好有人 |
[01:16] | for the weekend of June 26. | 取消预订 |
[01:17] | – The Bel Air Hotel? – In June. | -贝尔埃尔酒店 -6月 |
[01:19] | Charlie, the Bel Air Hotel. | 查理 贝尔埃尔酒店 |
[01:21] | In June. | 6月 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听到了 |
[01:25] | What do ya think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:26] | Gee, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:28] | We hadn’t talked about a date. | 我们还没定日子呢 |
[01:29] | Boy, it’s almost impossible | 能在贝尔埃尔酒店预订6月份 |
[01:31] | to get a June date at the Bel Air Hotel. | 举办婚礼几乎不可能 |
[01:33] | Thank you, Alan. | 谢谢你 艾伦 |
[01:35] | Judith and I had to get married at the Sportsmen’s Lodge | 茱蒂丝和我是在感恩节前的那个星期三 |
[01:37] | in November on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. | 在运动员之家举办的婚礼 |
[01:39] | Yes, I remember the Indian corn centerpieces. | 是 我想起那些印第安玉米饰品了 |
[01:43] | Oh, Charlie, I’ve always dreamed of getting married | 查理 我一直梦想着在贝尔埃尔酒店的花园里 |
[01:46] | at the Bel Air in the garden with the swans. | 在成群的天鹅中间结婚 |
[01:49] | Yeah, but keep in mind those birds are vicious. | 别忘了这些鸟是很凶猛的 |
[01:53] | They look pretty, but they’ll peck your eye right out. | 他们看上去很可爱 但是他们会把你的眼珠子叼出来的 |
[01:56] | Besides, | 另外 |
[01:57] | I thought if we had the wedding here, | 我想如果我们在这结婚的话 |
[01:59] | the money we save could pay for a nice long honeymoon. | 省下的钱可以让我们过一个长长的蜜月 |
[02:06] | Depriving your fiancee of her dream wedding. | 就这么剥夺了你未婚妻梦寐以求的婚礼 |
[02:09] | Especially considering all the money you blew | 特别是这么多年来 |
[02:11] | on hooch and whores over the years. | 你都把钱挥霍在黄汤和婊子身上 |
[02:15] | Thank you, Berta. | 谢谢你 波塔 |
[02:18] | Tell you what– | 这么着吧 |
[02:19] | the wedding at the Bel Air will be my gift to you. | 贝尔埃尔酒店的婚礼将是我送你的礼物 |
[02:22] | Are you serious? | 说真的 |
[02:24] | Gee, Mom, thanks, but that’s a little too generous. | 妈妈 谢谢 但是这也太慷慨了点 |
[02:27] | A little?! All she gave Judith and me | 一点? 她给我和茱蒂丝的 |
[02:29] | was a dinette set. | 只是一套餐具 |
[02:30] | Yes, and who’s eating on that ditte set now? | 没错 猜猜看谁在用那套餐具吃饭 |
[02:33] | That’s not the point. | 问题不是这个 |
[02:34] | Charlie’s marriage is just as likely to fail as mine was. | 查理的婚姻会像我一样失败 |
[02:37] | Thanks again, bro. | 再次谢谢你 兄弟 |
[02:39] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[02:40] | I asked them to hold the date for 24 hours. | 我让他们多保留24小时 |
[02:42] | So you can talk it over and decide. | 这样你俩就可以商量一下再决定了 |
[02:44] | Thank you, Evelyn. That is so sweet. | 谢谢你 伊夫林 这太棒了 |
[02:45] | Well, I do have an ulterior motive. | 我是别有动机 |
[02:48] | The sooner you two get married, | 你俩越快结婚 |
[02:50] | the sooner I’ll have more grandchildren. | 我就能早点抱上外孙 |
[02:51] | Why? Does Miss Evelyn need a cook | 为什么 伊夫林小姐还需要 |
[02:52] | and a butler, too? | 厨子和管家吗 |
[02:57] | Let me know, dear. | 有结果告诉我 |
[02:58] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:00] | The Bel Air Hotel. | 贝尔埃尔酒店 |
[03:02] | In June. | 6月 |
[03:06] | Let’s see ya get out of this one, Houdini. | 让我们看看你这次怎么逃出生天 胡迪尼(著名魔术大师) |
[03:19] | So, have you thought about your mother’s offer? | 你考虑过你妈妈的提议了吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I have. | 考虑过了 |
[03:25] | I’ve got one question. | 我有一个问题 |
[03:27] | Why June? | 为什么是6月 |
[03:29] | What’s wrong with getting married in July? | 7月不行吗 |
[03:31] | Or the following October? | 10月呢 |
[03:34] | October is a perfectly good month. | 10月最好了 |
[03:37] | Birds all fly south, | 候鸟南飞 |
[03:38] | so you don’t he to worry about swan attacks. | 你就不用担心天鹅发动突然袭击了 |
[03:41] | Charlie, if you don’t want to get married in June, | 查理 如果你不想6月结婚 |
[03:44] | we don’t have to. | 那我们就不结 |
[03:45] | What? No, no. | 什么 不 不 |
[03:46] | that’s not what I’m saying at all. | 我不是那个意思 |
[03:48] | Where do you get this stuff? | 你怎么理解的 |
[03:52] | So? | 那么 |
[03:53] | So what? | 那么什么 |
[03:54] | Do you want to get married in June? | 你想6月份结婚吗 |
[03:58] | We’re back on that. | 又回到这个话题上来了 |
[04:02] | Well, I can’t think of any good reason why not. | 我想不出什么理由不行 |
[04:06] | And believe me, I’m trying. | 相信我 我正在努力 |
[04:09] | So that’s it? | 那么就这么定了 |
[04:11] | We’re getting married June 26 at the Bel Air Hotel? | 6月26号在贝尔埃尔酒店结婚 |
[04:14] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[04:16] | Oh, Charlie, I’m so happy. | 查理 我太高兴了 |
[04:19] | That’s only because you don’t have a swan beak | 那是因为你的眼珠子还没被 |
[04:21] | in your eye socket yet. | 天鹅叼走 |
[04:23] | I’m going to go call your mom, | 我去给你妈妈打电话 |
[04:25] | and then my mom and then all my friend | 然后给我妈妈 然后给我朋友 |
[04:27] | Good, good | 好 非常好 |
[04:28] | Alan, we’re going to do it. | 艾伦 我们6月26号 |
[04:29] | June 26 at the Bel Air Hotel. | 要在贝尔埃尔酒店结婚了 |
[04:31] | Oh, my God! Oh,my God! Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[04:35] | I know! gotta go call everybody. | 我知道 我要通知大家 |
[04:39] | Congtulations. | 恭喜 |
[04:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Wow, the end of an era. | 哇 一个时代的结束 |
[04:46] | Guess so. | 我想是的 |
[04:48] | Well, you had a good run. | 你这一段走的不错 |
[04:51] | Yep. | 是 |
[04:53] | But now it’s over. | 但现在结束了 |
[04:55] | Forever. | 永远地 |
[04:59] | Nothing’s going to change,alan. | 没什么不一样 艾伦 |
[05:02] | Sure, I’m going to be married, | 是 我是要结婚 但我还是我 |
[05:05] | living in the same house with the same woman. | 还是跟同一个女人住在同一栋房子里 |
[05:06] | Yes, yes, the same woman. | 是的 是的 跟同一个女人 |
[05:08] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[05:11] | Hey, can I be the best man? | 我能当你的伴郎吗 |
[05:14] | You’ll need a sex change. | 那你需要变性才行 |
[05:18] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[05:19] | Out for a drink. | 去喝酒 |
[05:21] | You can drink here. | 你可以在这喝 |
[05:22] | I could, but I don’t want to vomit here. | 是的 但我不想吐在这里 |
[05:25] | Wait, wait, wait, I’ll go with you. | 等等 等等 我跟你一起去 |
[05:28] | Why? I’m not done ping at you. | -为什么 -我还没幸灾乐祸够呢 |
[05:30] | Hey, shouldn’t you ask the ol’ ball and chain first? | 你是不是应该先问下老婆 |
[05:33] | I don’t need her perssion. | 我不需要她批准 |
[05:35] | Really? Yes, really. | -真的吗 -是 真的 |
[05:40] | Although, it is considerate | 然而 贴心一点的做法是 |
[05:43] | to let your partner know your plans, | 把行踪告诉你的伴侣 |
[05:45] | so she won’t worry. | 让她不用担心 |
[05:47] | Sweetie, I’m going out for a drink with Alan, okay? | 甜心 我跟艾伦出去喝一杯 好吧 |
[05:49] | Sure! Have fun! | 好啊 尽兴 |
[05:51] | Thanks! Love you! | 谢谢 我爱你 |
[05:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:59] | You’re driving. | 你开车 |
[06:03] | Jake has one big-ass head. | 杰克个猪头还真大 |
[06:08] | All kidding aside, she’s a great girl | 说真的 她是个出色的女孩 |
[06:10] | and I’m sure you’re going to be very happy. | 我确信你会很幸福 |
[06:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:13] | Forever. | 直到永远 |
[06:16] | Are you done poking? | 你幸灾乐祸够了没 |
[06:18] | For the moment. | 暂时够了 |
[06:20] | Boy, who would’ve figured that of the two of us | 老兄 谁会想到我们当中 |
[06:22] | I’d end up being the carefree bachelor? | 最后的洒脱的光棍是我 |
[06:24] | If by carefree, you mean broke and lonely, | 如果洒脱是指破产和孤独 |
[06:28] | everybody would’ve figured. | 谁都能猜得到 |
[06:34] | Charlie. Betsy. | -查理 -贝特西 |
[06:36] | I’m getting married on June 26. | 我要在6月26日结婚 |
[06:39] | Good for you. | 替你高兴 |
[06:40] | At the Bel Air Hotel | 在贝尔埃尔酒店 |
[06:42] | Nice! | 不错 |
[06:44] | That means no matter how easy you are, | 也就是说不管你有多随便 |
[06:47] | I can’t sleep with you. | 我都不能跟你上床 |
[06:50] | I can. I’m Alan. | 我能 我是艾伦 |
[06:53] | Can he buy you a drink? | 他能请你喝一杯吗 |
[07:01] | What you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[07:02] | Um! Golf! | 高尔夫球 |
[07:05] | Don’t sneak up on a guy, all right? | 别偷偷的接近一个男人 好吗 |
[07:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:09] | Your dad watches a lot of golf, too. | 你老爸也老是看高尔夫球 |
[07:11] | So, listen, | 那么 听着 |
[07:13] | how’d you like to be a groomsman the wedding? | 你想在婚礼上当伴郎吗 |
[07:15] | What do I gotta do? | 我要做什么的 |
[07:17] | You just walk down the aisle with one of the bresmaids | 你只要跟其中一位伴娘一起从走道进来 |
[07:19] | and stand with Charl during the ceremony. | 然后在仪式期间站在查理旁边 |
[07:22] | Tell me more about the bridesmaids. | 再跟我说说那些伴娘 |
[07:25] | They’re friends of mine. | 她们是我的朋友 |
[07:26] | So, they’re old. | 那么 都很老了 |
[07:28] | No, not all ofhem. | 不 不是全部 |
[07:31] | I have a niece who’s about your age. | 我有个外甥女跟你差不多大 |
[07:33] | Is that she pretty | 她漂亮吗 |
[07:34] | I think she’s cute. | 我觉得她很可爱 |
[07:36] | Okay, I know what that means. | 好吧 我知道那是什么意思了 |
[07:40] | She’s not a bainiac, is she? | 她不是很聪明 对吧 |
[07:41] | What dose that mean? | 什么意思 |
[07:43] | Well, I don’t like ’em stupid, | 嗯 我不希望她很笨 |
[07:44] | but I don’t like ’em talkin’ down to me either. | 但我也不想她高人一等似的 |
[07:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[07:48] | And I like a little junk in the trunk. | 还有我喜欢有点圆润的 |
[07:50] | You won’t be disappointed. | 不会让你失望的 |
[07:52] | All right, I’m in. | 好吧 我去 |
[07:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[07:57] | You know, of all the women my uncle’s been with, | 知道吗 所有跟我叔叔一起的女人当中 |
[07:59] | you’re my favorite. | 我最喜欢你 |
[08:00] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:01] | And theres been a lot. | 她们可是好多人啊 |
[08:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:04] | A whole lot. | 多了去了 |
[08:06] | Right. | 对 |
[08:08] | Like, I’m betting around a thousand. | 我敢说上千 |
[08:12] | And that’s just since I’ve been old enough to pay attention. | 而且只是从我开始留心时算起 |
[08:15] | No kidding. | 不是吧 |
[08:17] | When I first got here, he told me | 我第一次来的时候 他告诉我 |
[08:18] | that they were coming over to water the plants. | 她们是来浇花的 |
[08:21] | And I believed him. | 我还相信他了 |
[08:24] | What did I know? | 我知道个啥啊 |
[08:26] | Sure. You were young. | 是 你太小了 |
[08:28] | And naive, too. | 并且天真无邪 |
[08:29] | We didn’t have any plant | 我们根本没有花 |
[08:31] | And there were some crazy ones, too. | 还有些疯狂的呢 |
[08:34] | I’ll bet. | 我相信 |
[08:35] | Your niece doesn’t have a license | 你外甥女没有 |
[08:37] | to carry a concealed wean, does she? | 携带枪械的许可证 对吧 |
[08:40] | No. | 是的 |
[08:42] | Good. | 好 |
[08:43] | You should’ve seen where this one girl hid hers. | 你真应该见识下有个女的怎么藏她的枪的 |
[08:49] | Come out find out | 后来发现 |
[08:51] | that what I thought was a boil on my neck | 我以为脖子上起了个疙瘩 |
[08:54] | was actually a carbuncle. | 实际上是长疮 |
[08:58] | Lovely. | 有意思 |
[09:01] | Little known fact, uh, | 鲜为人知的是 |
[09:02] | carbuncles are technically in the boil family, | 疮实际上也是疙瘩的一种 |
[09:05] | but they take way longer to drain. | 但它们皮下渗透更深 |
[09:14] | Charlie, help me here. I’m dying. | 查理 来帮忙 我快不行了 |
[09:15] | No, you’re doing fine. | 不 你做的挺好 |
[09:17] | Tell her aboutour hemorrhoids. | 跟她说说你的痔疮 |
[09:19] | Please, m begging you. | 算我求你了 |
[09:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:23] | No sense letting my superpors go to waste. | 没道理让我的超能力浪费掉 |
[09:27] | So, Dr. Harper, | 这样 哈勃医生 |
[09:29] | Are we still going to Sun Valley in your Gulf Stream this weekend? | 我们本周末还坐你的”湾流号”去太阳谷吗 |
[09:34] | You own your own trailer? | 你自己有旅行房车? |
[09:36] | No, no, no, that’s an Airstream. | 不 那是”湾流号”飞机 |
[09:38] | Dr. Harper has a private jet. | 哈勃医生有一架私人飞机 |
[09:40] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:42] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[09:43] | He needs one for his work. | 这是他的工作之需 |
[09:46] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[09:47] | Uh, I am a chiropractor. | 我是个脊椎指压治疗师 |
[09:52] | A chiropractor without boarders | 无国界脊椎指压治疗师 |
[09:54] | He travels the world adjusting the backs of starving children. | 他周游世界为忍饥挨饿的孩子们做背部按摩 |
[09:58] | Yes, you… | 是的 你… |
[10:00] | You have to be, uh, very careful, um | 你必须得小心 |
[10:03] | because their little bones are very brittle. | 因为他们幼嫩的骨头很脆弱 |
[10:07] | You’re amazing. | 你真了不起 |
[10:08] | Nah, it’s just my job. | 哪里 只是我的工作而已 |
[10:11] | You’re amazing. | 你真了不起 |
[10:13] | It wasn’t tough. | 小菜一碟 |
[10:15] | We had her at trailer. | 我们在说旅行房车那一段时就搞定她了 |
[10:18] | Uh, another round. On him. | 再来一杯 算他头上 |
[10:59] | Charlie… | 查理… |
[11:00] | Charlie?! | 查理 |
[11:02] | Go away, Alan. | 别烦我 艾伦 |
[11:03] | I really think you need to wake up now. | 我真的觉得你现在得醒过来了 |
[11:08] | Chelsea’s sleeping. | 切尔西还在睡觉呢 |
[11:09] | Perhaps, but not here. | 也许吧 但不在这里 |
[11:13] | Okay, what the hell is your prob…? | 好吧 你他妈出什么毛病了 |
[11:19] | Oh, dear. | 哦 天啊 |
[11:22] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[11:24] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:26] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[11:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:30] | What the hell do you know, Alan? | 艾伦 你他妈还知道什么 |
[11:32] | I know we’re in a strange woman’s bed, | 我知道我们全裸着身子 双双躺在 |
[11:35] | together, naked. | 一个陌生女人的床上 |
[11:47] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们赶快离开这鬼地方 |
[11:48] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[11:52] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[11:54] | Well, I remember we were in Pavlov’s. | 我记得我们在巴甫洛夫酒吧 |
[11:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah | 哦 对 对 |
[11:56] | You were hitting on some chick. | 你正在泡一个小妞 |
[11:58] | Guess it worked. | 我想我成功了 |
[12:01] | Do you happen to remember how I did it? | 你还记得我是怎么做到的吗 |
[12:03] | Alan, focus. | 艾伦 集中精神好好想想 |
[12:04] | Okay, right, right. | 好的 对 对 |
[12:07] | I-I think there was something about a-a trailer and some valley. | 我想是说到了旅行房车还有什么山谷 |
[12:09] | Are we in Idaho? | 我们难道在爱达荷州 |
[12:13] | No mountains, no snow. | 没有山峦 也没有飘雪 |
[12:17] | Why are you wearing my underwear? | 你为什么穿着我的内裤 |
[12:19] | Why are you wearing mine? | 那你为什么穿着我的 |
[12:22] | Oh, boy. | 哦 我的乖乖 |
[12:25] | Let’s just go. | 我们走吧 |
[12:27] | Should we leave her a little note? | 我们应该给她留个字条吗 |
[12:29] | What?! | 什么 |
[12:30] | You know, a thank you, maybe my phone number. | 道声感谢 也许留下我的电话号码 |
[12:32] | Are you crazy?! Just keep moving! | 你疯了吗 只管走吧 |
[12:34] | But she’s cute, and I’m gonna need a plus one for your wedding. | 但她很可爱 而我正要找个伴参加你的婚礼 |
[12:36] | Oh, my God, my wedding. | 天啊 我的婚礼 |
[12:38] | You’re right, it could be awkward. | 你说的也对 是挺怪的 |
[12:43] | What have I done, Alan? | 艾伦 我做了什么 |
[12:44] | Less than 24 hours after I set a date for my wedding, | 就在我确定婚礼日期后24小时内 |
[12:47] | I wake up in bed with another woman. | 我在另一个女人床上醒来 |
[12:49] | And me. | 还有我 |
[12:51] | You woke up in bed with me, too. | 你也和我睡在一起 |
[13:04] | What the hell did we do last night? | 我们昨晚究竟做什么了 |
[13:07] | I wish I knew. | 我也希望我知道 |
[13:08] | What am I gonna tell Chelsea? | 我该怎么和切尔西说 |
[13:09] | Well, let-let’s think. | 我们来好好想想吧 |
[13:10] | I mean, maybe there’s innocent explanation. | 也许可以有个很纯洁的解释 |
[13:12] | Oh, really? And what might that be? | 真的吗 那是什么 |
[13:14] | Okay, clearly, we all had a bit much to drink. | 显然 我们都喝多了 |
[13:17] | – Yeah. – And you and I, being gentlemen, escorted the lady home. | -对 -我们发扬绅士精神 护送那女士回家 |
[13:20] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[13:21] | She invited us in for a cup of coffee to sober up. | 她请我们进去喝杯醒酒咖啡 |
[13:24] | Was that before or after we switched underwear? | 那是在我们换内裤之前还是之后 |
[13:29] | Let me finish. | 先让我说完 |
[13:31] | Uh, so, we went into her apartment and… | 于是我们进了她的公寓… |
[13:36] | I don’t know what you’rgonna tell Chelsea. | 我不知道你该和切尔西怎么说 |
[13:38] | Here is what you tell her. | 你应该和她这么说 |
[13:40] | Tell her you were detained by the strip police searched | 告诉她你看脱衣舞表演被警方拘留 |
[13:43] | And water-boarded. | 然后上了水刑 |
[13:44] | Just drive. | 只管开车吧 |
[13:46] | Worked for me. | 对我来说挺有用的 |
[13:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:53] | Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们应该这么做 |
[13:55] | We’re gonna forget this night ever happened. | 就当今晚什么都没发生 |
[13:57] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[13:59] | Giddy-up horsey, giddy-up. | 马儿 驾 驾 |
[14:05] | Of course, that may be easier said than done. | 当然 说出来容易做起来难 |
[14:21] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:23] | No one’s up yet. | 还没人起床 |
[14:24] | All right, go to bed. | 好 去睡觉吧 |
[14:25] | I’ll see you later. | 我们待会见 |
[14:30] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[14:31] | What? | 什么 |
[14:33] | You want your boxers back? | 你还想要回你的四角裤吗 |
[14:35] | You keep ’em. | 你留着吧 |
[14:37] | Really? Gee, thanks. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[14:41] | Oh, oh, Charlie?! Charlie? | 查理 查理 |
[14:42] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[14:44] | Uh, if I put’em in the laundry, | 我放到洗衣机里的话 |
[14:45] | Berta will wash them and give them back to you. | 波塔洗好后会放到你那边 |
[14:47] | Then hand-wash’em. | 那就用手洗 |
[14:48] | Of course. | 对哦 |
[14:52] | Charlie?! Charlie?! | 查理 查理 |
[14:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[14:55] | Woolite or a mild detergent? | 用浣丽冷洗精还是中性去垢剂 |
[14:58] | I don’t care. | 关我屁事 |
[14:59] | All right, no worries. I’ll check the label. | 没关系 我看看标签上怎么说明的 |
[15:03] | Oh, Charlie? | 查理 |
[15:05] | What? | 又怎么了 |
[15:06] | Thanks for taking me out with you tonight. | 感谢你今晚带我出去 |
[15:07] | I had a really good time. | 真是段美好的时光 |
[15:38] | Charlie? | 查理吗 |
[15:41] | Are you just getting home? | 你才回来么 |
[15:43] | No, no… no, I was a little drunk, | 不是的 有点小醉而已 |
[15:45] | So I slept downstairs for a while. | 在下面小睡了会儿 |
[15:47] | I didn’t want to disturb you. | 不想打扰到你 |
[15:48] | Did you have a good time with Alan? | 你和艾伦玩得开心不 |
[15:50] | Oh, come on, it was Alan. | 拜托 是艾伦哎 |
[15:52] | How much fun could I have had? | 会有多少乐趣 |
[15:55] | * Happy birthday * | *生日快乐* |
[15:58] | * Mr. Predent * | *总统先生* |
[16:01] | * Happy birthday * | *祝你* |
[16:04] | * To you. * | *生日快乐* |
[16:09] | Oh, you don’t mean that. | 你没必要这么刻薄 |
[16:12] | No, no. | 不是的啦 |
[16:13] | We had an okay time. | 我们过得还不错 |
[16:16] | Pretty forgettable. | 相当难忘 |
[16:19] | I talked to my parents last night | 我昨晚和我父母谈过了 |
[16:20] | They are so excited. | 他们都非常激动 |
[16:23] | Not as excited as me. | 但不及我激动 |
[16:29] | I’m gonna make you a great wife, Charlie Harper. | 我会成为一个好妻子的 查理·哈勃 |
[16:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:33] | And I’m gonna… | 我会.. |
[16:35] | Cut down on my drinking. | 削减喝酒次数 |
[16:43] | Boy, I don’t know, Chels. | 切尔丝 我不明白 |
[16:44] | I really like the white roses for the centerpieces. | 我真的非常喜欢用白玫瑰来装饰 |
[16:47] | You don’t think it’s too much? | 你不觉得有点过火吗 |
[16:48] | No. No. | 没有 |
[16:50] | The rose symbolizes love, and white symbolizes, you know, | 玫瑰象征着爱情 白色象征着 |
[16:54] | The cleanness of that love. | 爱情的纯洁 |
[16:58] | Cleanness? | 纯洁? |
[17:00] | Yeah, yeah, like purity or… | 对啊 就像纯净 |
[17:02] | Untainted by filth. | 出淤泥而不染 |
[17:07] | A white rose is a rose you can trust. | 白玫瑰是你所能信赖的玫瑰 |
[17:10] | And making it the centerpiece is appropriate | 让它成为主装饰品是非常合适的 |
[17:12] | Because you’re my centerpiece. | 因为你就是我的一切 |
[17:15] | You know, the piece that supercedes all other pieces. | 你能代替其他所有的一切 |
[17:20] | Are you still drunk? | 你还醉着么 |
[17:22] | Only with love. | 只醉倒在爱情之酒中 |
[17:26] | Oh, it’s my grandmother. | 是奶奶打来的 |
[17:29] | Hi, Grammy! | 阿奶 |
[17:31] | Yeah, it’s gonna be a June wedding. | 对啊 六月结婚 |
[17:34] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[17:36] | That’s a terrible thing to say, Grammy. | 阿奶 你说的太刻薄了 |
[17:39] | Besides, I said “June,” not “Jew.” | 还有 我说的是六月 不是犹太人 |
[17:52] | Okay, what’ve you done? | 说吧 你做过了什么事 |
[17:54] | Beg your pardon? | 啥意思 |
[17:56] | That sweetie, naive hick you’re marrying might buy | 那个准备和你结婚的既可爱又天真的乡下女人 |
[17:59] | This loving, cooperative attitude, but not your mommy. | 大概会买你这套爱情宣言的帐 可我会不 |
[18:02] | Hey, can’t a fella just be excited about floral centerpieces? | 没人会对装饰花感到兴奋么 |
[18:04] | A gay fella. | 基佬才会 |
[18:07] | You’re feeling guilty about something. | 你对某事感到有罪恶感 |
[18:09] | What is it? | 是什么事 |
[18:10] | Nothing. I’ve got nothing to feel guilty about. | 没的 没哪门子事让我感到罪恶 |
[18:15] | Okay, okay, okay, now you give him your underwear. | 好好好 你把你的内裤给她 |
[18:21] | Charlie…? | 查理 |
[18:22] | I’m not really sure what I did. | 我不确定我做过什么 |
[18:25] | So, a drunken escapade? | 是一次醉酒导致的出轨行为么 |
[18:27] | Is there another kind of escapade? | 有别的理由会导致出轨么 |
[18:29] | Well, whatever you do, don’t tell Chelse about it. | 不管是啥事 别告诉切尔西 |
[18:33] | Confession may be good for the soul, it’s hard and about the marriage. | 坦白在灵魂上得到解放 但对婚姻可不一样 |
[18:38] | I know, I know, | 我知道 |
[18:40] | But I’ve got these freaky memory flashes, | 但我总是有诡异的记忆闪影 |
[18:42] | And I feel so guilty. | 我感到很罪恶 |
[18:44] | Trust me… those memories will fade with time. | 相信我吧 这些记忆会随着时间流逝的 |
[18:48] | How do you know? | 你怎么会知道 |
[18:49] | Let me tell you a story. | 我来跟你说个故事 |
[18:51] | Many years ago, | 许多年前 |
[18:52] | When I was married to your send stepfather… | 我和你第二任继父结婚的时候 |
[18:55] | The carpet king? | 地毯王吗 |
[18:56] | Well, I called him that | 我是这么叫他的 |
[18:58] | Wasn’t an occupation | 可那不是他的职业 |
[19:01] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[19:03] | He was away business, | 他总是忙于工作 |
[19:05] | And you and your brother were in summer camp or somewhere, | 你和你弟弟当时在夏令营之类的地方 |
[19:08] | And I… | 然后我… |
[19:11] | Well, I was lonely, bored | 我很空虚寂寞 |
[19:14] | And the circus was in town. | 马戏团来市里了 |
[19:18] | And when I woke up in that Motel 6, | 当我在旅馆醒来的时候 |
[19:21] | Clown makeup smeared all my bosom, | 小丑的妆弄脏了我的胸 |
[19:25] | I was alone. | 我很孤单 |
[19:26] | The Chinese acrobats, the strong man | 中国杂耍啦 壮汉啦 |
[19:27] | And the little people had moved on to the next town. | 侏儒啦 就接着到另个镇子上去了 |
[19:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[19:34] | What did you do then? | 然后你怎么做的 |
[19:35] | Well, what could I do? | 我能做什么 |
[19:36] | I showered, plucked the sequins from my hoo-hoo… | 我只能洗澡 把小亮片从我咪咪上硬扯下来 |
[19:41] | …held my head up, got on with my life. | 让头脑清醒 继续我的生活 |
[19:44] | And you never told the carpet king? | 你也从未告诉地毯王么 |
[19:46] | No, of course not. | 没 当然不能 |
[19:48] | I loved him too much. | 我爱死他了 |
[19:50] | Your second stepfather was the third best thing | 你第二任继父是我身上发生的 |
[19:53] | That ever happened to me. | 第三件好事 |
[19:55] | Behind me and Alan? | 在我和艾伦之后? |
[19:56] | Sure. | 当然 |
[20:04] | I think some teenagers are fooling around under the deck again. | 我觉得好像又有些青少年在咱家露台下鬼混了 |
[20:07] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I found a pair of men’s briefs by the side of the house. | 我在房子旁找到一条三角裤 |
[20:12] | Damn kids. | 该死的小鬼 |
[20:14] | No respect for anything. | 目空一切 |
[20:22] | Listen, Chels… | 听着 切尔丝 |
[20:25] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[20:26] | Something wrong? | 出问题了么 |
[20:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:31] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[20:32] | I got these… these pictures in head, | 我脑中总是有这些画面 |
[20:36] | And I’m afraid if I don’t tell you about them, | 我担心如果我不告诉你的话会怎样 |
[20:38] | They’re gonna drive me crazy. | 都快把我逼疯了 |
[20:41] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[20:46] | Well, what happened was… | 事实上… |
[20:50] | ..my second stepfather went on a business trip | 我的第二任继父出差去了 |
[20:52] | While the circus was in town. | 当时马戏团来到市里 |
[20:54] | Alan and I were at camp– | 艾伦和我在夏令营 |
[20:59] | And my mother was lonely.. | 我妈妈很寂寞 |