时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You don’t have to be a prisoner of depression. | 您不必再被消沉所困扰 |
[00:05] | Unlock the door of darkness and despair, | 远离内心的孤独和失落 |
[00:08] | and step into the sunlight with Lumitrol. | 让Lumitrol带您走进灿烂的未来 |
[00:10] | If you’re taking an MAO inhibitor, | 如果您正服用单胺氧化酶抑制剂 |
[00:11] | consult your physician. | 请您遵照医嘱 |
[00:12] | Side effects may include dry mouth, | 副作用包括口干 |
[00:13] | high fever, tremors, nausea, sweating… | 发烧 颤抖 恶心 盗汗 |
[00:15] | You should try that stuff. | 你应该试试那玩意 |
[00:17] | What for? I’m not depressed. | 为啥 我也不忧郁 |
[00:19] | Really? Why not? | 不是吧 为啥不 |
[00:21] | What have I got to be depressed about? | 我为啥忧郁 |
[00:23] | Well, you’ve been divorced twice, | 你是一个离婚专业户 |
[00:25] | you’re living on your brother’s couch, | 睡在自己老哥家的沙发上 |
[00:26] | and your only child is flunking tenth grade. | 你的独生子现在留级在10年级 |
[00:29] | Wh-you… you’re flunking tenth grade? | 你现在留级在10年级 |
[00:31] | When the hell did this happen? | 这是什么时候的事 |
[00:33] | Easy, dude. I think you | 别紧张哥们 |
[00:34] | got bigger things to worry about. | 我觉得这不是你要担心的头等大事 |
[00:37] | Charlie, you’re being a complete ass about this. | 查理你就是个王八蛋 |
[00:39] | I said no. End of discussion. | 我说了不行 不用再讲了 |
[00:41] | Yeah, that’ll do it. | 你说的对 这个才是 |
[00:43] | It’s just a couple of dance lessons | 不过就是几堂舞蹈课而已 |
[00:45] | so we don’t look like idiots at our wedding. | 以免我们婚礼上被人嘲笑 |
[00:47] | Hey, I have said yes to everything | 关于这个愚蠢的婚礼的一切要求 |
[00:49] | having to do with this stupid wedding, | 我通通都举双手赞成 |
[00:51] | but this is too much. | 可你现在这也太过分了 |
[00:52] | You think our wedding is stupid? | 你认为我们的婚礼很愚蠢? |
[00:53] | If I have to dance, it is. | 如果我必须要跳舞 那就是 |
[00:56] | You know what, just drop dead. | 去死吧你个王八蛋 |
[00:57] | Fine. | 好啊 |
[00:59] | I’ll drop dead, and you can dance on my grave. | 我死翘翘 你就可以抱着我的灵位跳个够了 |
[01:17] | You do know you’re going | 你是不是非常清楚 |
[01:18] | to be taking dancing lessons? | 你无论如何还是要去上舞蹈课 |
[01:21] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 我晓得 |
[01:23] | Does that depress you? | 你感到郁闷吗 |
[01:25] | A little. | 有点 |
[01:26] | May I suggest you try Lumitrol. | 也许你该试试Lumitrol |
[01:29] | What? | 啥 |
[01:31] | Unless you’re already taking an MAO inhibitor, | 除非您正服用单胺氧化酶抑制剂 |
[01:33] | in which case, consult your physician. | 那你就要遵照医嘱了 |
[01:36] | Hard to believe he’s flunking tenth grade. | 真难以相信他又留级了 |
[02:13] | Did you cave on the dancing? | 你很烦跳舞吗 |
[02:16] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[02:17] | You have to grovel? | 必须要单膝着地吗 |
[02:20] | Like a leper at a kissing booth. | 就像在接吻角的麻风病人 |
[02:23] | Did you at least get makeup sex? | 至少切尔西和你做爱以示重归于好了吧 |
[02:25] | Nope. | 没有 |
[02:26] | Wow, it’s like you’re already married. | 哇塞 真跟结婚了一样啊 |
[02:28] | Yeah, I might as well just give her my testicles right now | 我最好现在就把我的蛋蛋给她 |
[02:31] | and use the empty sack as a man purse. | 然后用那空袋子当一个男用皮包 |
[02:34] | Hey, hey, don’t knock the man purse. | 嘿 我说你别和男用皮包过不去 |
[02:37] | Terrific way to carry your keys, | 绝对是放钥匙的好地方 |
[02:39] | ChapStick, sunblock, moist wipes. | 还有润唇膏 防晒霜 湿纸巾 |
[02:42] | Please move out of my house. | 你个死人妖从我家滚出去 |
[02:44] | Hey, face it, big brother. | 凑合吧老哥 |
[02:46] | We’re a team. | 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[02:47] | Like Ernest and Julio Gallo. | 就像贾乐家的欧内斯特和胡里奥(兄弟二人美国葡萄酒巨头) |
[02:50] | Seriously, get some cardboard boxes, | 说真的 找点纸箱子吧 |
[02:52] | fill them with your crap and go. | 把你的破烂玩意打包 然后给我走人 |
[02:55] | Now, see, that’s just misdirected anger. | 你现在就是把怒气撒向无辜的人 |
[02:57] | You’re not mad at me; you’re mad at yourself | 你现在不是气我 |
[02:59] | for trading your dignity and self-respect | 是气你自己用尊严 |
[03:01] | for security, peace of mind and regular sex. | 换取了安全感 内心平静和有规律性爱 |
[03:04] | Where do you get that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:05] | I’ve been married twice, Julio. | 胡里奥 我可是离婚专业户啊 |
[03:09] | The key is to make the best of it. | 我的诀窍就是苦中作乐 |
[03:11] | Uh, like with the dance lessons, for instance. | 比如跳舞这回事 |
[03:13] | They… they can be fun. | 也可能很有趣呢 |
[03:14] | You and Chelsea practicing, | 你和切尔西一起练习 |
[03:16] | learning to glide across the dance floor | 学习作为两个独立的个体 |
[03:18] | as a single organism, | 如何在舞蹈室的地板轻盈的滑步 |
[03:20] | embracing the music like the breath of life itself. | 拥抱着音乐就如呼吸生活本身 |
[03:23] | Okay, first, decorate my house, then move out. | 行了你个基佬先装修我的家 然后滚 |
[03:28] | Cute. You’ll see what I’m talking about | 你真逗 在你婚礼上你会感受我说的一切 |
[03:29] | on your wedding day when you step out | 你迈步走向舞池 |
[03:31] | onto the dance floor with your new bride | 牵着你的新娘 |
[03:33] | and sweep her into your arms with everybody watching. | 在众人的目光中将她挽在手中 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. I can’t see it. | 不好意思 我感受不到 |
[03:38] | Let me help you. | 让我帮你一把 |
[03:40] | * Precious and few are the moments * | 点点珍爱撒满那个瞬间 |
[03:44] | * We two can share… | 你我共同携手 |
[03:50] | How’d you know that’s the song she wants for our first dance? | 你咋知道她用这歌做我们婚礼的首支舞曲 |
[03:53] | Who do you think suggested it to her? | 你以为是谁推荐给她的呢 |
[03:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:57] | Let’s see what you got. | 我们看看你的水平如何 |
[04:01] | – What? – Dance with me. Come on. | -干啥 -和我跳舞 |
[04:03] | Are you out of your mind? | 你脑子进水了吧 |
[04:04] | I’m just going to give you a few tips. | 我教你几个窍门 |
[04:06] | Keep your tip away from me. | 你和你的窍门都给我闪远点 |
[04:09] | You can either embarrass yourself now | 你觉得你是现在丢人好呢 |
[04:11] | or you can embarrass yourself at your first dance class | 还是在第一堂课上 |
[04:13] | in front of Chelsea and a bunch of strangers. | 当着切尔西和一群陌生人丢人好呢 |
[04:20] | Okay, I just want you to know | 不过我先说明了 |
[04:22] | I’m only letting you touch me | 我之所以让你碰我 |
[04:24] | ’cause I’m half in the bag. | 是因为我现在基本上半醉了 |
[04:26] | Boy, if I had a nickel for every time I heard that. | 哎 这话我真是百听不厌啊 |
[04:30] | Now, put your right hand on my lower back. | 把你右手放在我腰上 |
[04:33] | And your left hand holds my right hand. | 你的左手拉着我的右手 |
[04:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Whoa, whoa! | 打住 |
[04:38] | We’re not cracking walnuts. | 你不是挤核桃呢 |
[04:40] | Firmly but gently, like you hold a baby bird. | 抓牢但是不能太用力 就像抓着小鸟 |
[04:43] | I’ve never held a baby bird. | 我这辈子都不会抓着小鸟 |
[04:44] | Okay, like you hold a boob. | 好吧 就像抓着一只美胸 |
[04:46] | I am holding a boob. | 我就是抓着一只美胸(胸部也有SB的意思) |
[04:48] | Ha ha. | 你好幽默哦 |
[04:49] | Now, we’re going to start with a simple waltz. | 我们用最简单的华尔兹开场 |
[04:51] | You’re the boy, and I’m the girl. | 你走男步 我走女步 |
[04:52] | That’s how it would break down in prison. | 监狱里估计就是这么凑合的 |
[04:54] | I don’t know, Charlie. | 这很难说 查理 |
[04:55] | You’ve always been the pretty one. | 貌美如花的那个总是你 |
[04:58] | And… | 然后 |
[04:59] | one, two, three, two, two, three. | 一 二 三 二 二 三 |
[05:02] | One, two, three, | 一 二 三 |
[05:03] | two, two, three. | 二 二 三 |
[05:05] | Okay, you’re going to have to back off a half step. | 好的 接着你要往后退半步 |
[05:07] | There’s no groin contact in ballroom dancing. | 因为在舞池里跳舞不能碰到大腿内侧那的 |
[05:11] | Wonder if that’s why they call it “ball room”. | 真好奇这是不是他们把舞池称作”弹丸之地”的原因 |
[05:16] | Man, your grandmother really did a number | 天啊 你奶奶肯定对这两个可怜虫 |
[05:18] | on those poor bastards. | 造成过极大的心理伤害 |
[05:22] | It’s a miracle I turned out as well as I did. | 那我长成现在这样还真是奇迹了 |
[05:46] | Hey, Uncle Charlie, want to dance with me? | 查理舅舅 想与我共舞吗 |
[05:49] | Hey, Jake, want to live in a foster home? | 那你是不是想去住收容所啊 |
[05:51] | Sometimes. | 偶尔吧 |
[05:54] | Don’t sass me, boy. | 小伙 不要跟我顶嘴 |
[05:55] | I’ll take the switch to you. | 我真会把你扔到那儿去的 |
[05:59] | Hello, man of my dreams. | 你好 梦中情人 |
[06:01] | Hello, love of my life. | 你好 一生挚爱 |
[06:02] | Hello, reason I go to therapy. | 你好 一世梦魇 |
[06:04] | You go to therapy because you’re weak. | 你之所以要去看心理医生是因为你太脆弱了 |
[06:07] | I’m weak because you broke my spirit at age five. | 我之所以脆弱是你在我五岁的时候搞得我精神崩溃 |
[06:10] | Oh, boo-hoo for you. | 哦 真为你感到不幸 |
[06:12] | Guys, guys, can we please not do this? | 我说你们不要这样 行吗 |
[06:14] | What? | 怎么样 |
[06:15] | Just saying hello. | 只是随便打个招呼而已 |
[06:17] | I’m going to go put this stuff away. | 我上去把东西放下 |
[06:19] | Thanks again for the scarf. | 谢谢您送的围巾 |
[06:21] | My pleasure, dear. | 不用客气 亲爱的 |
[06:22] | Looks beautiful on you. | 你戴上简直美呆了 |
[06:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:26] | That woman is just a treasure. | 她可是个难得的女人 |
[06:29] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:30] | – Worth her weight in gold. – Yes, she is. | -简直就是无价之宝啊 -的确 |
[06:31] | Speaking of which, have you talked to her about a prenup? | 说到宝贝 你跟她提前过婚前协议吗 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:35] | No, I’m not going to ask her for a prenup. | 没有 我不会让她跟我签那个的 |
[06:38] | Charles, 50% of all marriages end in divorce. | 查理 超过一半的婚姻都是以离婚收场的 |
[06:41] | And guess which half the guys | 猜猜看是哪一半男人 |
[06:43] | who can’t keep it in their pants fall into? | 关不住自己裤裆里的鸟儿? |
[06:45] | Hey, I have never once cheated on Chelsea. | 可是我从来没做过对不起切尔西的事 |
[06:48] | How long have you known her? | 你认识她多久了 |
[06:50] | I don’t know– about a year and a half. | 不太记得了 一年半吧 |
[06:51] | How long do you plan on being married? | 那你俩打算结婚有多久了 |
[06:55] | Criminy, I need a prenup. | 妈的 看来我还是得签个婚前协议 |
[07:01] | And…one,two,three.one two three. | 一 二 三 一 二 三 |
[07:05] | Very… nice, two, three. | 非常…好 二 三 |
[07:08] | You’re doing great, sweetie. | 宝贝 你跳得不错 |
[07:10] | Have you been practicing? | 你最近有练习吗 |
[07:12] | No, no, no. | 没有 当然没有 |
[07:13] | I’m a musician. | 我可是位音乐家 |
[07:14] | It’s instinctive. | 全凭直觉 |
[07:17] | So, the pictures Jake e-mailed me | 所以杰克发给我 |
[07:19] | of you and Alan cheek to cheek was just what, | 你和艾伦脸贴着脸的照片 |
[07:21] | a tender moment between brothers? | 只是你们兄弟俩的温柔一刻? |
[07:25] | How old do kids have to be | 小孩一般到了多大 |
[07:27] | before it’s legal to punch them? | 揍他们才不算犯法啊 |
[07:29] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[07:30] | You’d never hit Jake. | 你才不会揍杰克呢 |
[07:32] | That’s exactly what I want you to tell Child Serves. | 这句话你留着跟儿童保护中心说吧 |
[07:36] | I think it’s great that you cared | 我觉得你会练习 |
[07:38] | enough about this to practice. | 就表示你对这件事很上心 |
[07:40] | So, I get some points in the bank? | 那这次能往我的爱心账户存几分啊 |
[07:42] | Whole bunch. | 满分 |
[07:43] | Good. Good. | 不错 不错 |
[07:45] | Speaking of the banks, I’ve been thinking. | 说到账户 我最近一直在想 |
[07:48] | Now, don’t overreact, | 先说明 你别太激动 |
[07:50] | but maybe we should start talking about, | 但或许咱们是时候该谈论这个了 |
[07:53] | you know, the possibility of getting some kind of a– | 也就是可能采取某种措施之类的 |
[07:56] | what do you call them?– prenup. | 你管那个叫什么来着 婚前协议是吧 |
[08:00] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[08:00] | You want your lawyer to draw it up or mine? | 你是想让你的律师来起草协议还是我的? |
[08:02] | Now switch partners with the couple to your left. | 现在请跟你左手边的夫妇换舞伴 |
[08:09] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[08:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[08:12] | Are you two getting married? | 你们俩是准备要结婚吗 |
[08:14] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:15] | That’s wonderful. | 真好 |
[08:16] | It took me 38 years | 我花了38年的时间 |
[08:18] | to get my husband to dance with me. | 才说服我的丈夫跟我一起跳舞 |
[08:20] | Well, better late than never. | 晚点总比没有强啊 |
[08:22] | He’s only doing it now ’cause I caught him | 他之所以愿意是因为 |
[08:24] | banging our church organist. | 我抓到他和我们教堂的风琴手偷情了 |
[08:31] | Want to help a nice lady give a little payback? | 你想帮助一位好心的太太报复她丈夫吗 |
[08:36] | Switch! | 交换 |
[08:39] | Hi. Missed you. | 想死你了 |
[08:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[08:42] | So, you were saying you’re okay with the prenup thing? | 所以说你对婚前协议一点都不介意咯? |
[08:46] | Yeah. In fact, I was trying | 对啊 其实我还在想着 |
[08:47] | to figure out a way to bring it up. | 怎么跟你提起来会比较好呢 |
[08:48] | Really? Why were you going to bring it up? | 真的吗 为什么你要跟我提这个 |
[08:51] | Well, I just think it’s smart | 我只是觉得这是个明智之举 |
[08:52] | for both of us to protect our property. | 能让咱俩都好好保护自己的财产 |
[08:55] | What property do you have? | 你都有什么财产 |
[08:57] | Um, not a lot. | 不是很多 |
[08:58] | Just a little real estate. | 就是点不动产 |
[09:00] | Real estate? | 不动产? |
[09:02] | No big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[09:03] | Just a few apartment buildings. | 就是几栋公寓大厦 |
[09:04] | Buildings? | 大厦? |
[09:05] | And switch! | 交换舞伴! |
[09:07] | Keep walking, pal. | 伙计 找别人去 |
[09:10] | When were you planning on telling me you own buildings? | 你打算什么时候告诉我你还有几栋大厦 |
[09:13] | Um, I didn’t think it was that important. | 我觉得那不重要 |
[09:15] | Well, it’s important enough for you to want a prenup. | 如果你要签婚前协议的话 那就变得重要了 |
[09:18] | Hey, you’re the one who brought it up. | 哎 是你先提起来的好不好 |
[09:19] | Yeah, but I’m not hiding anything from you. | 对 但是我对你没有半点隐瞒 |
[09:22] | You know everything I’ve got. | 我的家底你一清二楚 |
[09:23] | A house on the beach, a car in the garage | 海边一幢房子 车库里一辆车 |
[09:26] | and a worthless douche in my guest room. | 客房里一个不值钱的蠢蛋 |
[09:30] | What about all the royalties from your music? | 音乐获得的版税呢 |
[09:32] | Yeah well, uh… | 是 那个… |
[09:34] | you’ve got buildings. | 你有房子呢 |
[09:35] | Just three. | 只有三幢 |
[09:37] | Just three? | 只有三幢吗 |
[09:40] | Why are you getting so upset? | 你怎么变得这么烦躁呢 |
[09:41] | I thought I knew you. | 我以为我了解你 |
[09:43] | I had no idea you had some secret life as a slumlord. | 我根本不知道原来你背地里原来是个包租婆 |
[09:46] | I’m not a slumlord. | 我才不是包租婆呢 |
[09:47] | Two of the buildings are in the marina, | 其中两幢房子在码头那里 |
[09:49] | and one’s in Brentwood. | 另一幢在布伦特伍德 |
[09:50] | Oh, my God, that’s even worse. | 天啊 那就更糟糕了 |
[09:53] | Why? | 为啥呢 |
[09:54] | We’ve been together almost two years. | 我们在一起都快两年了 |
[09:55] | Would it have killed you to pick up a check once in a while? | 偶尔买下单你会死啊 |
[09:59] | Switch! | 换人 |
[10:03] | Hello again. | 又是你啊 |
[10:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome | 女士们先生们 请欢迎 |
[10:16] | for the first time as husband and wife, | 初次结婚的 |
[10:18] | Mr. and Mrs. Alan Harper. | 艾伦·哈勃夫妇 |
[10:21] | * Now I’ve had the time of my life * | 我迎来了此生最美好的时刻 |
[10:27] | * No, I’ve never felt like this before * | 这种感觉前所未有 |
[10:32] | * Yes, I swear it’s the truth * | 我发誓事实如此 |
[10:37] | * And I owe it all to you * | 因为有了你 |
[10:39] | * ‘Cause I’ve had the time of my life * | 我拥有了此生最美好的时光 |
[10:46] | * And I owe it all to you… * | 因为有了你 |
[10:55] | How was dance lessons? | 舞蹈课怎么样了 |
[10:57] | Want to know how dance lessons were? | 想知道舞蹈课怎么样了吗 |
[10:59] | I’ll tell you how dance lessons were. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[11:01] | Chelsea wants a freakin’ prenup! | 切尔西想要签该死的婚前协议 |
[11:03] | Just ’cause you dance like a middle-aged white guy? | 因为你跳舞跳得像个中年白人吗 |
[11:06] | I’m not middle-aged. | 我才没到中年呢 |
[11:07] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:08] | You. You’re middle-aged. | 你 你才是中年人 |
[11:10] | I’m younger than you. | 我比你年轻 |
[11:12] | You’re also broke, | 你还破产了 |
[11:13] | losing your hair and sleeping on my hide-a-bed. | 头发脱落 寄养在我家 |
[11:16] | Always gotta bring a gun to a knife fight, don’t you? | 你总是想小题大做是吧 |
[11:21] | What the hell are you watching? | 你在看什么呢 |
[11:23] | It’s my wedding video. | 这是我的婚礼录像 |
[11:24] | No kidding. Where am I? | 开玩笑吧 我人呢 |
[11:26] | In the coat room banging Judith’s sister. | 在更衣室搞茱蒂丝的妹妹呢 |
[11:28] | Oh, right. | 哦 对了 |
[11:30] | Wish you had that video. | 真希望你有那段视频 |
[11:33] | So why does Chelsea want a prenup? | 切尔西为什么要签婚前协议呢 |
[11:35] | Apparently she’s got three fancy apartment buildings | 显然 她拥有三幢高档住宅 |
[11:37] | she doesn’t want me to get my hands on. | 不想让我染指 |
[11:40] | Really? Anything I could live in for free? | 真的吗 我可以免费住那里吗 |
[11:42] | You know, house-sit, | 做个看门人 |
[11:44] | building manager in lieu of rent. | 收房租的大厦管理员 |
[11:45] | How did this become about you? | 这怎么和你扯上关系了 |
[11:48] | Fine, I’ll stay here. | 好吧 我还是留在这里吧 |
[11:49] | Oh, good. I was worried. | 太好了 我担心死了 |
[11:52] | The point is, Chelsea’s been keeping a secret from me. | 问题是切尔西瞒着我这件事 |
[11:55] | Well, maybe she just wants to make sure that you loved her | 也许她只是想确保你爱她本人 |
[11:57] | for herself and not her property. | 而不是她的财产 |
[11:59] | Oh, so I don’t even get the choice? | 那我就没得选了吗 |
[12:01] | I would think that you would be happy. | 我觉得你该高兴才对 |
[12:03] | This means she’s financially well-off | 这说明她经济宽裕 |
[12:05] | and doesn’t care about your money. | 不会计较你的钱 |
[12:06] | Which makes me trust her even less. | 这就让我对她更不放心了 |
[12:08] | What? | 什么 |
[12:09] | Alan, think it through. | 艾伦 好好想想 |
[12:11] | If she’s not interested in my money, | 如果她看中的不是我的钱 |
[12:12] | then why is she marrying me? | 那她为什么要嫁给我呢 |
[12:16] | I have no idea. | 说的也对 |
[12:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[12:21] | We may have to consider the possibility that Chelsea’s insane. | 我们也得考虑切尔西是个疯子的可能性 |
[12:25] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思 |
[12:31] | She look like she’s sorry? | 她看上去有丝毫歉意吗 |
[12:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:37] | Sorry she ever met you. | 抱歉她遇到你了 |
[12:39] | Hey, Chels. | 嘿 切尔西 |
[12:40] | Hello, Alan. | 哈喽 艾伦 |
[12:44] | My nipples just got hard. | 我的乳头刚刚变硬了 |
[12:46] | Yeah, well, too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[12:49] | She deceived me and she doesn’t trust | 她欺骗了我 |
[12:50] | that our marriage is going to last. | 不相信我们会白头偕老 |
[12:52] | Aren’t you the one who wanted the prenup in the first place? | 你不是最初提出婚前协议的人吗 |
[12:54] | – That’s different. – How is that different? | -那不一样 -怎么不一样了 |
[12:55] | Because when I brought it up, | 因为当我提出来的时候 |
[12:56] | I thought I had more stuff than her. | 我以为我比她有钱 |
[12:58] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好吧 说白了就是 |
[13:00] | You’re upset because you’re marrying a woman | 你很不安是因为你娶了一个女人 |
[13:03] | whose only character flaw is that she happens to have her own money? | 她唯一的缺点就是有钱 |
[13:05] | I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 我就知道你不懂 |
[13:14] | * So we take each other’s hand * | 我们牵着彼此的手 |
[13:16] | * ‘Cause we seem to understand * | 因为我们明白 |
[13:18] | * The urgency * | 心里那股冲动 |
[13:22] | * Just remember * | 记住 |
[13:25] | * You’re the one thing * | 你是我的唯一 |
[13:27] | * I can’t get enough of… * | 对你我永远不知道满足 |
[13:30] | That’s the last time she ever moved her pelvis like that. | 那是她最后一次像那样扭屁股 |
[13:48] | So, are we going to talk, | 那么 我们是要好好谈谈呢 |
[13:49] | or you’re going to sit there pretending to read? | 还是你坐在那里装着看书 |
[13:51] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有装 |
[13:53] | If I didn’t know how to read, | 如果我不识字 |
[13:55] | I would’ve told you a long time ago. | 早就会告诉你了 |
[13:56] | I wouldn’t have deceived you. | 我不会欺骗你的 |
[13:59] | Don’t be such a child. | 别这么孩子气 |
[14:01] | I’m the child? | 我是小孩吗 |
[14:03] | You’re the one who’s been keeping secrets. | 你才是那个保守秘密的人 |
[14:05] | Wasn’t really a secret. | 并不算什么秘密 |
[14:07] | I would’ve told you if you’d asked. | 你要是问我 我早告诉你了 |
[14:10] | Oh, really? | 真的么 |
[14:11] | So it’s my fault that I didn’t ask you if you’re a land baron? | 这么说我没问你是不是地产大亨是我的错咯? |
[14:16] | What else should I be asking you? | 我还该问点啥呢 |
[14:17] | Were you born with a penis? | 你生下来时是带把的吗 |
[14:20] | Is this your home planet? | 这里真你的母星吗 |
[14:21] | Okay, now you’re being ridiculous. | 你现在太荒谬无边了 |
[14:23] | No, no, no, what I’m being is committed to this relationship. | 不 不 我现在是对这段关系太忠贞不二了 |
[14:27] | Really? You’re committed? | 啥 你还忠贞不二? |
[14:28] | Yes, and I’ve jumped through hoops to prove it to you. | 是的 我上刀山下火海就是为了证明给你看 |
[14:30] | What hoops? Dancing lessons? | 什么刀山火海 不就舞蹈课么 |
[14:32] | No, not dancing lessons. | 不 不是舞蹈课 |
[14:35] | Yeah, okay, dancing lessons. | 好吧 是舞蹈课 |
[14:37] | And meeting your mom, and being nice to your friends, | 还有跟你妈见面 对你的闺蜜们表现友好 |
[14:40] | even all the ones that don’t like me, | 即使其中之一根本不喜欢我 |
[14:42] | and letting you put these stupid throw pillows on my bed. | 还让你把这些傻帽样的枕头放在我床上 |
[14:44] | – Did I ever complain about that? – Constantly. | -我有抱怨过一句么 -滔滔不绝 |
[14:46] | And yet here they are. | 它们还在这儿 |
[14:49] | With your frilly curtains | 还有你那镶花边的窗帘 |
[14:51] | and your girly lamps. | 女人气的台灯 |
[14:53] | It’s like living inside the I Dream Of Jeannie Bottle. | 就像我生活在《太空仙女恋》(1965年首播的著名剧集)中一样 |
[14:56] | So I’m supposed to be grateful | 那我应该有所感激 |
[14:58] | because you’ve behaved the way a fiance is supposed to behave | 感激你作为一个未婚夫该对他所爱的女人 |
[15:00] | towards the woman he loves? | 该做的事咯 |
[15:02] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:04] | Okay, I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[15:05] | Now you’re going to turn it around on me. | 你已经扭转乾坤 都算到我头上了 |
[15:07] | Make me the bad guy. | 让我做坏蛋 |
[15:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:09] | I’m sleeping on the couch. | 到沙发上去睡 |
[15:11] | In my house. | 在我的房子里 |
[15:12] | Which you know I own | 你知道我有这套房子 |
[15:14] | because I bragged about it the first night we met. | 因为我们认识的第一晚我就吹嘘个不停 |
[15:21] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[15:23] | What? What-what’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[15:24] | Chelsea and I had a fight. | 切尔西和我吵架了 |
[15:26] | Oh. I’m sorry to hear that. | 听到这我很抱歉 |
[15:27] | You want to talk about it? | 你想要谈谈 |
[15:28] | I just did. Now go sleep on the couch. | 我刚谈完 你睡到沙发上去 |
[15:31] | Wait, if you and Chelsea had the fight | 等下 是你和切尔西吵架 |
[15:33] | why do I have to sleep on the couch? | 干嘛要我睡到沙发上去 |
[15:34] | You ever hear of crap rolling uphill? | 不是东风压倒西风就是西风压倒东风 |
[15:37] | Now get out. | 给我滚吧 |
[15:39] | You know, just using the word “please” | 用请这个词就能 |
[15:41] | would go such a long way with me. | 让我心甘情愿出去 |
[15:42] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[15:44] | Please get out | 请滚出去 |
[15:46] | before I pull your pajama bottoms up so far | 在我把你的睡裤拼命往上扯 |
[15:48] | you’ll be wearing your balls as a bolo tie! | 直到把你的蛋蛋当做领结前滚出去 |
[15:52] | There, was that so hard? | 这又有何难呢 |
[16:16] | I’m sorry for keeping a secret from you. | 我很抱歉对你有所隐瞒 |
[16:34] | Is there any way I can make it up to you? | 我有啥能为你效劳的吗 |
[16:39] | Okay, I would be remiss… | 好吧 我想提一点 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! | 抱歉 抱歉 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[16:46] | You let me lay down naked on top of you! | 你竟然让我在你上边裸睡 |
[16:48] | I didn’t know it was you! I thought it was a dream | 我不知道是你啊 我还以为我在做梦 |
[16:50] | and then when I realized it was you, I didn’t know what to say | 之后我才意识到是你 我不知道该说什么 |
[16:52] | and you’re so soft and warm and… | 你身体式那么的柔软那么的温暖 |
[16:54] | Oh! | 痛啊 |
[16:56] | Oh, I deserve that. | 我罪有应得 |
[16:59] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这里发生什么事了 |
[17:01] | Your brother’s a pervert! | 你弟弟是个变态 |
[17:02] | You woke me up to tell me that? | 你把我吵醒就是为了说这个 |
[17:05] | I came down here to apologize for keeping a secret. | 我下来是为了我有所隐瞒而道歉 |
[17:08] | It was dark, and I thought it was you under the covers, | 当时很黑 我还以为是你在毯子下面 |
[17:10] | so I laid down naked on him and he let me! | 然后我就裸睡下去 而且他没有反抗 |
[17:13] | You let Chelsea lie naked– | 你让切尔西裸睡在… |
[17:15] | Wait a minute. You came down to apologize? | 等下 你下来是为了道歉的 |
[17:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:18] | So, you’re saying I’m right and you’re wrong? | 你是想说我是对的而你错了 |
[17:22] | Yes. You’re right. | 对的 你是对的 |
[17:23] | Excuse me, I didn’t quite get that. | 抱歉 没听清楚 |
[17:26] | Do you want to gloat or do you want to come upstairs | 你想在这幸灾乐祸还是想上去 |
[17:28] | and let me make it up to you? | 让我帮你爽一下 |
[17:29] | Ooh, make up. I choose make up. | 爽 我选择让我爽 |
[17:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[17:32] | Right behind you. | 马上 |
[17:34] | You sick freak. | 你这个死变态 |
[17:42] | Still worth it. | 还是蛮值得的 |
[17:54] | But eventually, Alan’s bed-wetting stopped. | 总算 艾伦不再尿床了 |
[17:59] | At least I hope it did for the sake of the honeymoon. | 我希望这是因为要度蜜月的缘故 |
[18:04] | Unless, of course, you’re into that kind of thing. | 当然 除非你对这方面有特殊癖好 |
[18:10] | To Alan and Judith. | 敬艾伦和朱蒂丝 |
[18:16] | And now… | 现在 |
[18:18] | I’d like to introduce the best man, | 有请伴郎 |
[18:21] | although I consider him to be a bitter disappointment, | 虽然我对他有点失望 |
[18:25] | Alan’s brother Charlie. | 艾伦的哥哥查理 |
[18:29] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[18:31] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[18:33] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[18:36] | Coming! | 来了 |
[18:45] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[18:47] | You’re making a toast to your brother and his bride. | 你要给你弟弟和新娘致祝酒词 |
[18:51] | Oh. How am I doing? | 我该怎么祝 |
[18:53] | Just make the toast. | 祝就是了 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Can I throw in a word about the bride’s sister? | 我能跟新娘的妹妹致个词么 |
[19:02] | No. | 不行 |
[19:04] | Got it. | 了了 |
[19:06] | Well, just FYI, that word would’ve been “nasty.” | 顺便提一句 那个词是下流 |
[19:13] | Don’t look at me like that, Judy. | 别这样看着我 朱蒂 |
[19:16] | Your sister’s a freak. | 你妹妹是个怪胎 |
[19:18] | She’s a super freak | 超级怪胎 |
[19:20] | Super freak | 超级怪 |
[19:21] | She’s super freaky | 超级怪胎 |
[19:22] | Super freak, super freak | 超级怪 超级怪 |
[19:24] | – She’s super freaky… – Unbelievable. | -她是超级怪胎 -真不可思议 |