时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Why were you in jail, Alan? | 你怎么被拘留了 艾伦 |
[00:03] | I was forced to use my hands to defend a lady’s honor. | 我为了维护一位女士的尊严被迫出手 |
[00:05] | So I don’t have to go back to jail? | 那么我不用回监狱了 |
[00:07] | You won’t even see the inside of a courtroom. | 你甚至不用出庭了 |
[00:09] | You know, we’re having a nature ride | 我们本周六要和孩子们 |
[00:10] | and barbecue for the kids this Saturday. | 去野外骑马 还有烧烤 |
[00:12] | You should come. | 你们应该过来 |
[00:13] | That sounds wonderful, doesn’t it, Charlie? | 听起来棒极了 不是吗 查理 |
[00:15] | You let her go without you? | 你让她一个人去的吗 |
[00:16] | Why the hell would I want to go? | 我为啥子要去 |
[00:18] | Maybe you didn’t notice the way | 也许你没有注意到 |
[00:19] | my lawyer was looking at your fiance. | 我律师看你未婚妻时的眼神儿 |
[00:22] | What are you talking about? | 你又在乱说些什么 |
[00:23] | Or the way she was looking back at him. | 或者说她回望他的深情眼神 |
[00:26] | Charlie, that guy is everything you’re not. | 查理 那家伙完全就是你的对立面 |
[00:36] | Where the hell is she, Alan? | 艾伦 你说她到底去哪儿了 |
[00:37] | Calm down; don’t work yourself into a tizzy. | 冷静点 不要失去理智 |
[00:39] | A tizzy? | 理智? |
[00:40] | I don’t have tizzies. | 老子就没理智 |
[00:42] | Women have tizzies. You have tizzies. | 女人才有那玩意儿 还有你 |
[00:45] | Me, I am outraged, I am furious, | 而老子现在暴跳如雷 愤怒至极 |
[00:48] | – I am, I am… – Miffed? | -老子现在… -气炸了? |
[00:51] | Do not complete my sentences | 如果你没抓住我的中心思想 |
[00:52] | if you don’t grasp the concept. | 就不要随便帮我补充完整我的句子 |
[00:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:56] | She should’ve been home hours ago. | 她早就应该回家了 |
[00:58] | I’m sure there’s a perfectly good explanation. | 我相信一定会有个很合理的解释 |
[01:00] | Oh, really? And what would that be? | 是吗 什么解释 |
[01:01] | Okay, well, after the barbecue ended, | 好吧 比如说烧烤结束后 |
[01:03] | Chelsea stayed behind to help clean up. | 切尔西留下来帮忙打扫 |
[01:05] | And then she and Brad got to talking | 然后她和布莱德谈天说地 |
[01:07] | about all the things they have in common. | 聊聊他们共同的爱好 |
[01:09] | You know, their love of horses, children… | 比如都是爱马之人 喜欢孩子 |
[01:12] | Probably just lost track of time. | 聊着聊着就忘了时间了 |
[01:14] | Because, you know, he’s so easy to talk to. | 你也知道 布莱德跟人很聊得来 |
[01:15] | Not to mention how… | 更别提他… |
[01:17] | good-looking he is. | 有多帅了 |
[01:20] | Or she got diarrhea. | 又或者她拉肚子了 |
[01:23] | Oh, maybe she called. | 可能她打过电话回来 |
[01:24] | Oh, look, there’s two messages. | 瞧 有两条留言呢 |
[01:27] | Hi. I’m calling for Alan Harper. | 你好 我找艾伦·哈伯 |
[01:29] | This is Jenny from Malibu Day Spa. | 我是来自马里布天天水疗馆的珍妮 |
[01:31] | I just wanted to confirm your Saturday appointment | 我想跟你确认下周六 |
[01:32] | for a bikini wax. | 比基尼热蜡除毛的预约 |
[01:37] | Bikini wax?! | 比基尼热蜡除毛? |
[01:38] | Uh, I wear a European-cut bathing suit. | 我的泳装是欧式剪裁的 |
[01:40] | I like to keep it tidy down there. | 我要把下面的杂毛清理干净 |
[01:43] | Anyway, I’m sure the next one is Chelsea. | 怎样都好 下条留言肯定是切尔西的 |
[01:45] | Hi, Mr. Harper. This is Jenny again. | 你好 哈勃先生 我是珍妮 |
[01:47] | Just a reminder– we can no longer accept | 提醒你一下 我们不会再接受 |
[01:49] | a personal check from you… | 您的个人支票 |
[01:50] | I should’ve just gone with her to that stupid charity thing. | 我真应该跟她去那个破慈善聚会 |
[01:54] | True. If you’d made a little effort, | 的确 如果你做点努力的话 |
[01:55] | you wouldn’t be in this situation. | 也不会搞得现在这样 |
[01:56] | But I bet she knew I wouldn’t go | 但我敢打赌 她问我的时候 |
[01:58] | when she asked me. | 就知道我不会去 |
[01:59] | In fact, I bet she was counting on me not going, | 事实上 我猜她就是算准了我不会去 |
[02:01] | so she could be alone with this Brad guy. | 所以她才能跟那个叫布莱德的家伙单独相处 |
[02:03] | Do you really think Chelsea would do something like that? | 你真觉得切尔西会做出这种事? |
[02:05] | Why not? That’s what I’d do. | 为什么不会 我就这样干 |
[02:07] | I mean, hypothetically. | 我是说 假如我是她的话 |
[02:10] | If I were ever in that situation. | 面对这种处境时 |
[02:12] | Again. | 再一次面对时 |
[02:14] | Right. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | The point is, I’ve been honest through this whole thing. | 重点是 我对这段感情一直保持忠诚 |
[02:18] | She’s the one who’s been deceitful. | 她才是个骗子 |
[02:19] | She’s nothing but a manipulative, | 她世故圆滑 |
[02:21] | calculating, two-faced… | 精于心计 表里不一 |
[02:23] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[02:24] | Oh, hi, baby. | 回来啦 宝贝 |
[02:26] | How was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[02:27] | It was great. | 棒极了 |
[02:29] | There was, like, 80 kids taking turns riding a horse | 那些孩子都是第一次骑马 |
[02:31] | for the first time in their lives. | 大概有80个孩子轮流来骑 |
[02:33] | So, what, there was just one horse? | 那么说 就只有一匹马咯 |
[02:36] | No. | 不是啊 |
[02:37] | Good, ’cause that would’ve been | 还好 要不那只马 |
[02:37] | a tough day for the horse. | 今天该累惨了 |
[02:40] | Sorry I’m late, but after we got the kids back on the busses, | 抱歉回来晚了 等我们把孩子都送上大巴后 |
[02:42] | a bunch of us hung out to chat and help clean up. | 剩下我们几个呆着一起了聊天 帮忙打扫 |
[02:45] | Yeah, yeah, that’s what I figured. | 对 我也是这么想的 |
[02:47] | Anyway, I’m beat. | 总之 我累了 |
[02:48] | I just want to jump in the shower and go to bed. | 我现在就想洗个澡 好好睡一觉 |
[02:50] | Okay, I’ll be right up. | 好的 我马上上去 |
[02:52] | – Night, Alan. – Night. | -晚安 艾伦 -晚安 |
[02:54] | Glad you had a good time. | 很高兴你过得开心 |
[02:56] | Well done. | 干得不错 |
[02:57] | You sublimated your anger and came from a place of love. | 你把愤怒升华成爱 |
[03:00] | You took the high road. | 这是最佳途径 |
[03:01] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:02] | Is that what you call it? | 这是你的叫法吧 |
[03:04] | ‘Cause I call it a complete and total betrayal | 用我话来说 就是完全彻底 |
[03:05] | of my testicles. | 背叛了我的雄性激素 |
[03:09] | If you’d done it as much as I had, | 如果你给我一样付出这么多的话 |
[03:11] | you’d call it the high road. | 你也会称它为最佳途径的 |
[03:25] | Hey, Chels? | 切尔西 |
[03:26] | So, when you say a bunch of you stayed to clean up, | 当你说剩下你们几个留下来打扫时 |
[03:29] | how many are you talking about? | 那几个是指多少个 |
[03:31] | I don’t know; a couple. | 我也不清楚 三两个吧 |
[03:36] | You know, technically, a couple is two. | 严格来说 我们要精确下”三两个”这个概念 |
[03:39] | So are you saying there were two people | 你的意思是连你和布莱德在内有三两个 |
[03:40] | in addition to you and Brad or just you and Brad? | 还是光你和布莱德两个呢 |
[03:43] | What are you getting at? | 你到底想问什么 |
[03:44] | Nothing. Just trying to get an accurate head count. | 没什么 就想准确地算算人数 |
[03:47] | You could’ve come with me, you know. | 你本可以跟我一起去的 |
[03:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:50] | It’d be nice for us | 偶然我们在一起 |
[03:51] | to do some things together once in a while. | 干点事情 也挺好的 |
[03:54] | We do plenty of things together. | 我们在一起干过不少事情 |
[03:55] | Besides sex. | 除了做爱 |
[03:57] | Oh… | 哦了 |
[04:00] | When Brad’s wife was alive, they played tennis every day. | 布莱德的妻子没过世时 他们每天都打网球 |
[04:02] | Probably what killed her. | 这可能就是害死她的原因 |
[04:04] | She was hit by a car. | 她是被车撞死的 |
[04:08] | Maybe she was chasing a tennis ball. | 可能是因为她追出来捡球了 |
[04:12] | You know, like a dog. | 就跟狗那样 |
[04:15] | You throw it, they run after it, | 你丢 它就会去捡回来 |
[04:18] | even if there’s traffic… | 即使是在大马路上 |
[04:20] | Goofy dogs. | 傻呆呆的小狗 |
[04:32] | What the hell is that? | 在搞什么飞机啊 |
[04:34] | Two guys in a cage beating the snot out of each other. | 两个爷们儿在笼子里打的各自满地找牙 |
[04:37] | I can’t believe I wasted so many years watching cartoons. | 我居然浪费了那么多青春在卡通片上 |
[04:41] | Turn it down. | 给我关轻点 |
[04:43] | Aye, aye, Captain Douche. | 好的 挑刺精 |
[04:45] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[04:47] | Aye, aye, Captain. I’ll do that. | 好的老大 我马上关 |
[04:51] | Why are you on the couch? You and Chelsea have a fight? | 为什么睡沙发 和切尔西吵架了 |
[04:53] | No, we didn’t have a fight. | 我们没吵架 |
[04:55] | Were you farting in your sleep? | 你睡觉时放屁啦 |
[04:57] | No. | 没有 |
[04:58] | Did you screw up the sex? | 床上那点事儿搞砸了 |
[05:00] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在叽歪什么啊 |
[05:02] | You know, there’s more than one way to satisfy a woman. | 在床上要满足女人可不是只有一个方法 |
[05:05] | Oh, really? Like what? | 是吗 你有什么高招 |
[05:07] | I’m not sure. | 我也说不准 |
[05:08] | But I have some theories. | 理论知识我还是有的 |
[05:10] | Get out! | 出去吧你 |
[05:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | We wouldn’t have these problems if you just put a TV in my room. | 如果我房间有电视我们之间根本不会这样 |
[05:18] | We wouldn’t have these problems | 我在你房间放条巨蟒 |
[05:19] | if I just put a python in your room. | 我们之间也不会这样 |
[05:22] | Tushy doushy. | 屁挑刺精 |
[05:24] | What? | 什么 |
[05:25] | I said tushy doushy. | 你这个屁挑刺精 |
[05:33] | I really can’t stay | 我不能留下 |
[05:36] | Baby, it’s cold outside | 宝贝儿 外面很冷的 |
[05:38] | I’ve got to go away | 我必须走了 |
[05:40] | Baby, it’s cold outside | 宝贝儿 外面很冷的 |
[05:43] | You mind? I’m trying to sleep. | 帮个忙 我正睡着呢 |
[05:45] | Hey, I didn’t see you there. | 没看到你 |
[05:47] | What’d you do? | 做啥坏事了 |
[05:49] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 不想说 |
[05:50] | Fine. I’m not one to pry. | 没关系 反正我不喜欢撬人隐私 |
[05:56] | Money? | 金钱纠纷 |
[05:58] | No. | 不是 |
[05:59] | Old girlfriend? | 旧情人杀来了 |
[06:00] | No. | 不是 |
[06:01] | She find those polaroids? | 她发现那些有色照片了 |
[06:03] | No. | 没有 |
[06:05] | How did you know about the polaroids? | 你怎么会知道有色照片的事 |
[06:07] | You just told me, you dirtbag. | 你刚刚说的啊 你这个色情狂 |
[06:10] | So, what did you do? | 你到底做啥坏事了 |
[06:13] | Try to sneak in at 2:00 A.M, | 凌晨两点偷偷摸摸地回家 |
[06:15] | smellin’ of booze and pole dancer? | 满身酒气兼钢管舞女郎的香水味 |
[06:17] | For your information, Chelsea’s the one who came home late. | 告诉你 切尔西才是那个晚归的人 |
[06:20] | And she was smelling of horse. | 而且满身马味儿 |
[06:22] | Oh, good lord, Charlie, you can’t compete with a horse. | 老天 查理 你可比不上一匹马啊 |
[06:25] | Yeah, yeah, yeah… | 是滴 是滴 |
[06:26] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[06:27] | I’ve seen your tallywacker, | 我见过你的下身利器 |
[06:29] | and you’re blessed, | 虽说你是天赋异禀 |
[06:30] | but you ain’t no Seabiscuit. | 可比起里的马还差点儿 |
[06:32] | When have you seen my… tallywacker? | 你啥时候见过我的下身利器 |
[06:35] | I don’t know, maybe the nine or ten times I found you passed out | 记不清了 也许是多次地发现你晕倒在 |
[06:40] | in your bathtub, holding onto it like it was a flotation device. | 浴缸里 象抓住救生圈一样抓住那玩意儿 |
[06:44] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉让你看到如此不堪的场面 |
[06:45] | Don’t be. | 我很享受 |
[06:55] | Mmm, boy! | 我来了 |
[06:57] | Breakfast, | 早餐 |
[06:59] | the most important meal of the day. | 一天当中最重要的一顿 |
[07:02] | Three scrambled egg whites, | 三个炒蛋白 |
[07:04] | two slices of “I can’t believe it’s not buttered” rye toast. | 两片不抹黄油的黑麦面包 |
[07:08] | And to flush it through me, | 让这些统统能下肚的 |
[07:09] | a piping hot cup of freshly ground coffee. | 是一杯新鲜滚热的咖啡 |
[07:15] | Shut that thing off! | 关掉这破玩意儿 |
[07:45] | So… decaf? | 要喝低咖啡因的 |
[07:51] | Don’t push me. | 别惹老子 |
[07:52] | I’m not in the mood. | 哥哥我心情不爽 |
[07:53] | Did you sleep on the couch last night? | 你昨晚睡的沙发吗 |
[07:55] | What’s it to ya? | 关你什么事 |
[07:56] | Oh, Charlie, what’d you do? | 查理 你做啥坏事了 |
[07:58] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -没做什么 -真没做什么吗 |
[08:01] | I may have compared Brad’s recently deceased wife | 我只是可能拿布莱德那最近仙逝的爱妻 |
[08:04] | to a ball-chasing dog. | 和一只追着球的狗做了一个对比 |
[08:07] | Whose balls? | 谁的蛋蛋啊 |
[08:09] | Tennis balls. | 网球的球 |
[08:11] | Get your mind out of the gutter. | 你能不能正经一点 |
[08:13] | All right, look– while this is admittedly a bump in the road, | 这的确听起来不太妙 |
[08:16] | you do have an opportunity here | 但你还是有机会 |
[08:18] | to really improve your relationship with Chelsea. | 好好改善你和切尔西的关系 |
[08:20] | How do you figure? | 你咋会有这想法 |
[08:22] | Well, think about it– | 想想看 |
[08:23] | The reason you’re threatened by Brad | 你之所以感到被小布威胁了 |
[08:24] | is because he’s a much better man than you. | 是因为他是个比你优秀的多滴人 |
[08:29] | No, he’s not. | 我可强过他 |
[08:30] | I would never come on to another guy’s fiance. | 我是不会对人家的未婚妻下手的 |
[08:33] | Okay, first of all, we don’t know that he’s come on to Chelsea. | 首先 我们并不能肯定他对切尔西下手了 |
[08:35] | And secondly, I’ve seen you hit on a bride | 其次 我可是亲眼见过你勾搭一个 |
[08:37] | while she was walking down the aisle. | 走向礼坛的新娘 |
[08:39] | That was a joke. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[08:40] | I asked her what she was doing later. | 我问她等一下有什么安排 |
[08:42] | Everybody laughed. | 大家都被我逗乐了 |
[08:43] | My point is, | 我要说的是 |
[08:44] | if Chelsea is looking around for a better guy, | 如果切尔西渴望一个优秀的男人 |
[08:46] | why not make that guy you? | 为什么你不能变得优秀些 |
[08:49] | Because I’m not a better guy than me. | 因为我不可能比现在好到哪里去 |
[08:52] | Not yet. | 时间问题 |
[08:54] | But you do have something going for you that Brad doesn’t. | 你有小布比不上的地方 |
[08:56] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[08:57] | Room to improve. | 改善的空间 |
[09:01] | Lots and lots of room to improve. | 数不胜数的改善空间 |
[09:05] | Thanks. You’ve filled me with optimism. | 谢谢 我现在乐观之情洋溢全身 |
[09:07] | And keep in mind, you’re the underdog here, | 要明白 你可是个烂仔输家 |
[09:09] | and everybody loves an underdog. | 人人都爱烂仔输家 |
[09:11] | Then how come nobody loves you? | 那为啥子没人爱你 |
[09:16] | The principle is still sound. | 这句话还是有一定道理的 |
[09:17] | Just go up there and tell Chelsea you know | 上楼去 跟切尔西说 |
[09:20] | that you’re a flawed human being, | 你知道自己是烂仔一个 |
[09:21] | but that you will spend the rest of your life trying to be better. | 但你会用你的余生让自己变得更好 |
[09:25] | Because she deserves the best. | 因为她值得配最好的男人 |
[09:28] | So, lie. | 也就是说撒谎了 |
[09:30] | You don’t have to lie. | 你不必撒谎啊 |
[09:31] | Don’t you think you’re a flawed human being? | 难道你不觉得自己是烂仔一个吗 |
[09:33] | Of course I do. But I know me, | 我当然是 但我也知道 |
[09:35] | I’m not gonna spend the rest of my life doing anything, | 我不会用我的余生做任何事 |
[09:37] | let alone try to be a better human being. | 我才懒得理什么做个好人 |
[09:40] | Oh, come on, Charlie. | 别这样 查理 |
[09:41] | Look at every New Year’s resolution I’ve ever made. | 想想我的每一个新年愿望 |
[09:44] | I’ve got the best of intentions, | 我都许下了美好心愿 |
[09:46] | but by January third or fourth, | 可到了一月三号或是四号 |
[09:47] | there I am. Broke, hung over, | 我还是老样子 破产加宿醉 |
[09:49] | and coughing up stripper glitter. | 蹲在局子里招供买春那档子事儿 |
[09:51] | Okay, lie. | 好的 去撒谎吧 |
[09:58] | Hey Chels… I brought you some orange juice. | 切尔西 我给你弄了点橙汁 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:03] | Is there any coffee? | 有咖啡吗 |
[10:04] | No, no, my stupid brother broke the grinder. | 没有 我那白痴弟弟把研磨机摔坏了 |
[10:10] | There’s vodka in this orange juice. | 这橙汁里兑了伏特加 |
[10:12] | Whoopsie, that’s mine. | 啊哦 拿错了 |
[10:16] | It’s 8:00 in the morning. | 现在才早上八点 |
[10:18] | Hence the orange juice. | 所以我说是橙汁嘛 |
[10:23] | So, listen, I wanted to apologize again | 是这样的 我想就昨晚的胡言乱语 |
[10:26] | about my unfortunate remarks last night. | 再次向你道歉 |
[10:28] | And tell you I love you and I’ll spend the rest of my life | 我爱你 我会竭尽我余生之力 |
[10:32] | trying to be a better man because you deserve the best. | 努力成为一个配得上你的好男人 |
[10:35] | Well, I appreciate you saying that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[10:37] | So… we’re good? | 那么 我们没事了 |
[10:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:43] | Great. | 好极了 |
[10:44] | So what do you want to do today? | 那你今天想做点什么 |
[10:46] | – Your choice– whatever makes you happy. – Really? | -随你干嘛 只要你喜欢 -是吗 |
[10:48] | I’ll go anywhere, I’ll do anything. | 赴汤蹈火 万死不辞 |
[10:50] | Of course, you’ll have to drive. | 当然 你得开车 |
[10:53] | Well, I was thinking of going to Beverly Hills | 好吧 我想去比弗利山庄 |
[10:55] | for this charity blood drive. | 参加那个慈善献血活动 |
[10:56] | Great. | 没问题 |
[10:57] | We’ll give blood together. | 咱俩一起献 |
[10:59] | Nothing I like better on a Sunday | 我最喜欢在周末 |
[11:00] | than tapping a vein for a good cause. | 为慈善事业牺牲血管了 |
[11:02] | Terrific. Brad will be happy to see us. | 很好 布拉德见到我们会很高兴的 |
[11:06] | Brad? | 布拉德 |
[11:07] | It’s his charity. | 活动是他发起的 |
[11:09] | He’s got another charity? | 他又举办了一场慈善活动 |
[11:10] | What the hell’s this guy’s problem? | 这家伙哪根筋搭错了 |
[11:13] | It’s not a problem, Charlie. | 不是搭错筋 查理 |
[11:15] | He’s a very caring and compassionate man. | 他是个很体贴并富有同情心的人 |
[11:17] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, he’s a freakin’ saint. | 对对对 他救黎民苍生于水火 |
[11:20] | And you were already planning on seeing him again. | 你还打算再见他一次 |
[11:22] | Well, yeah. He told me about the blood drive last night. | 没错 昨晚他告诉我献血的事 |
[11:25] | Right, right, while you were “Cleaning up.” | 对对 当你正在所谓”清洁”的时候 |
[11:28] | What’s “This”? | 什么叫所谓 |
[11:30] | Oh, I think you know what “This” Is. | 我想你知道所谓是什么意思 |
[11:33] | Just go to hell! | 你给我去死 |
[11:35] | Hey, hey-hey, | 喂喂喂 |
[11:36] | I’m not the one sneakin’ around seeing somebody | 又不是我在偷偷摸摸地 |
[11:38] | behind my fiance’s back! | 背着未婚夫和别人幽会 |
[11:40] | I am not sneaking around! | 我才没有幽会 |
[11:41] | I asked you to go with me! | 我明明叫你一起去了 |
[11:43] | Figuring that I wouldn’t. | 但你早知道我不会去 |
[11:44] | Very sneaky! | 不是幽会是什么 |
[11:45] | Drop dead! | 去死 |
[11:51] | Fixed it. | 修好了耶 |
[12:04] | So… | 那么 |
[12:07] | when are you gonna call Chelsea and tell her you’re sorry? | 你打算什么时候打电话给切尔西道歉 |
[12:11] | Okay, first of all, I have nothing to be sorry about. | 首先 我没什么好道歉的 |
[12:15] | And second, I am not gonna discuss my personal life | 再说了 我也不会和一个只有健身袜 |
[12:17] | with someone whose current girlfriend is a gym sock. | 做女友的人谈论自己的私生活 |
[12:20] | Wow, no wonder she left. | 难怪她摔门走了 |
[12:21] | You just lash out for no reason. | 你无缘无故就发飙了 |
[12:25] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:26] | Out here! | 这里 |
[12:28] | That’s my reason. | 这就是我发飙的缘故 |
[12:30] | Boo-hoo. When you gonna stop | 又来了 你什么时候才能不把 |
[12:31] | blaming your problems on your mommy? | 问题都推到你妈咪身上 |
[12:35] | Hey, boys. | 孩子们好 |
[12:36] | Charlie, where’s your bride-to-be? | 查理 你的准新娘哪儿去了 |
[12:37] | We were gonna finalize the guest list. | 我们得确定宾客名单了 |
[12:39] | She’s not here. | 她出去了 |
[12:40] | She told him to go to hell. | 她让他去死 |
[12:42] | Will you please shut up? | 你能不能安静点 |
[12:44] | Oh, Charles, what did you do? | 哦查理 你怎么招她了 |
[12:46] | I didn’t do anything! | 我没招她没惹她 |
[12:48] | He slept on the couch last night. | 他昨晚睡沙发了 |
[12:50] | Nobody’s talking to you! | 没人问你意见 |
[12:52] | And this is what we’ve been living with. | 你看 我们每天就和这种人一起 |
[12:56] | Stop heating your socks in the microwave, you little freak! | 别用微波炉热你的袜子 臭小子 |
[12:59] | Charlie, please don’t let this girl get away. | 查理 请你别再放跑这个女孩了 |
[13:03] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 放心 我搞的定 |
[13:04] | Good, ’cause she’s one in a million | 那就好 她真是可遇不可求 |
[13:06] | and you’re a dime a dozen. | 而你这种人通街都是 |
[13:09] | Yeah, but I’m the underdog | 好吧 但我物美价廉 |
[13:10] | And everybody loves the underdog. | 大家都喜欢我这种性价比高的 |
[13:12] | Oh, God, now you sound like your brother. | 神呐 你怎么听起来这么像你弟弟 |
[13:16] | How do you plan on getting her back? | 你打算怎么把她追回来 |
[13:19] | I’m gonna become a better man. | 我会先做个好男人 |
[13:21] | Great, so no plan at all. | 好极了 原来你根本没打算 |
[13:34] | What’s the forecast? | 天气预报怎么说 |
[13:36] | High tonight, low tomorrow. | 今儿爽 明儿衰 |
[13:40] | A hundred-percent chance of hangover. | 千载难逢的宿醉机会 |
[13:44] | Heard from Chelsea? | 切尔西有消息了没 |
[13:46] | She’s staying with her father for a few days. | 她要在她爸那里住几天 |
[13:50] | At least that’s what she e-mailed me. | 起码她邮件里是这么说的 |
[13:53] | You don’t think she could be with… | 你不会认为她其实是去见… |
[13:55] | Go ahead, say it. | 继续 说吧 |
[13:57] | Braa-ad! | 布拉德 |
[14:03] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[14:04] | If she is, fine. | 如果她真和他在一起 没所谓 |
[14:05] | Good riddance. | 我就解脱了 |
[14:06] | I was never meant to be tied down to one woman, anyway. | 一夫一妻制注定不适合我 |
[14:09] | Well, you are by nature a free spirit. | 好吧 你天性放荡不羁 |
[14:11] | I miss her, Alan! | 人家好想她 艾伦 |
[14:14] | I can’t live without her! | 没她我活不下去了 |
[14:16] | And you don’t have to. | 你不必这样的 |
[14:17] | Remember our talk? | 记得我们说过什么吗 |
[14:19] | Becoming a better man? | 做个好男人 |
[14:20] | Screw it! | 那都是扯淡 |
[14:20] | I’m as good as I’m ever gonna be! | 我已经好得不能再好了 |
[14:22] | If she doesn’t like it, the hell with her! | 如果她还不满意 那就滚她的蛋吧 |
[14:25] | That is true. In a healthy relationship, | 这话没错 在一段良性关系中 |
[14:27] | your partner needs to accept you for who you are. | 对方需要接受一个真实的你 |
[14:29] | Oh, she deserves better than me, Alan! | 人家其实配不上她 艾伦 |
[14:33] | She’s such a wonderful gal! | 她实在是无可挑剔 |
[14:35] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:37] | She’s-she’s like an angel! | 她 她简直就是天使姐姐 |
[14:40] | She… She sure is. | 她 她当然是 |
[14:42] | Then why is she running off with Braa-ad? | 那她为什么还要跟布拉德跑了 |
[14:46] | We don’t know that she’s running off with anyone. | 我们不知道她有没有跟人跑了 |
[14:49] | This is not angel behavior, Alan. | 天使姐姐不会这么对我的 艾伦 |
[14:52] | You know what kind of behavior this is? | 你知道谁会这么做吗 |
[14:54] | Charlie behavior. | 你大佬我 |
[14:58] | I took an angel and I turned her into me! | 我遇到了天使 却把她变成了我 |
[15:19] | Charlie…? | 查理 |
[15:21] | I can’t sleep in my bed. | 我在我床上睡不着 |
[15:23] | It smells like Chelsea. | 那上面都是切尔西的味道 |
[15:27] | O-Okay. Well… | 好吧 那么… |
[15:30] | why don’t you stay here | 你可以睡在这里 |
[15:32] | and I’ll go sleep in your room. | 我去你房里睡 |
[15:33] | No, no, no, don’t go. | 不 不 不要走 |
[15:37] | I don’t wanna be alone. | 不要扔下我一个人 |
[15:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:43] | You’re wearing pajama bottoms, right? | 你穿着睡裤的 对吗? |
[15:47] | Shh… | 噓… |
[15:50] | Exactly how drunk are you? | 你到底醉到什么程度了 |
[15:56] | Both questions… | 两个问题… |
[15:58] | asked and answered. | 问了也都回答了 |
[16:13] | What? | 干什么 |
[16:15] | Oh, hi, Chelsea. | 哦 你好 切尔西 |
[16:17] | No… no, he’s up. | 没有… 他起来了 |
[16:21] | Or not. | 或者没 |
[16:24] | Hang on. I’ll find him. | 等等 我去找他 |
[16:27] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[16:29] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[16:35] | Found him. Hold on. | 找到他了 别挂 |
[16:37] | Hey, Charlie? | 喂 查理 |
[16:40] | What? | 干嘛 |
[16:41] | You got a phone call. | 有电话找你 |
[16:42] | I’ll call back. | 我一会给他打过去 |
[16:43] | It’s your fiancee. | 是你未婚妻 |
[16:47] | Oh, hey, baby. | 哦 你好 宝贝 |
[16:49] | No, no, I’ve been up for a while. | 没 没有 我起来有一会了 |
[16:53] | So how are ya? | 你还好吗 |
[16:55] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[16:57] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[16:58] | Man, you’ll do anything | 伙计 你会为了不交那点房租 |
[16:59] | not to kick in a little rent, won’t ya? | 做任何事情 是不是 |
[17:03] | Are you coming home? | 你回家好吗 |
[17:05] | I really miss you. | 我真的好想你 |
[17:07] | Uh, sure, I can meet you for coffee, no problem. | 当然 我跟你在咖啡馆见面 没问题 |
[17:11] | Half hour? | 半小时后 |
[17:13] | No problem. See ya. | 没问题 一会见 |
[17:18] | Problem? | 有麻烦 |
[17:20] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[17:26] | Hi, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[17:29] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起我迟到了 |
[17:31] | I got you some coffee. | 我帮你买好了咖啡 |
[17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:40] | Isn’t that awfully hot? | 这个不会滚烫吗 |
[17:42] | Scalding! | 烫死我了 |
[17:48] | So, what’s new? | 那么 有什么事情 |
[17:51] | We need to talk about Brad. | 我们要谈谈关于布拉德的事情 |
[17:52] | No, no, we don’t. | 不 不用谈了 |
[17:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:56] | I trust you, and I was totally and completely wrong | 我相信你 我以前猜想你跟他之间 |
[17:59] | to think there might be something going on between you two. | 发生了什么完全是错的 |
[18:02] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[18:03] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
[18:04] | Okay, let’s go home. | 那好 我们回家 |
[18:06] | Hold on. I do have a confession to make. | 等等 我有事情要坦白 |
[18:10] | Oh, this is never good. | 哦 不是什么好兆头 |
[18:15] | The reason I got so upset by the things you said was because, | 我对你说的那些感到如此不安的原因是 |
[18:19] | well, you kind of touched a nerve. | 你有点说到我心里去了 |
[18:20] | Yeah, I do that. I’m a nerve toucher. | 对 我就是干这个的 知心大姐 |
[18:22] | Runs in the family. | 在整个家里面 |
[18:25] | Okay, well, confession’s over. | 好了 坦白结束 |
[18:27] | And you forgive me, I forgive you. | 你原谅我 我原谅你 |
[18:29] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |
[18:30] | I’m not done. | 我还没说完 |
[18:31] | Aw, crap. | 喔 糟糕 |
[18:36] | The thing is, I was kind of attracted to Brad. | 事实是 我对布拉德着迷了 |
[18:41] | He’s a great guy and we have a lot in common. | 他是个很棒的男人而且我们有很多共同点 |
[18:44] | He loves his family and he really cares | 他爱自己的家庭而且他非常关心 |
[18:47] | about his friends and his community. | 他的朋友和社区 |
[18:50] | I’m taking from your tone that stuff’s important to you. | 听你的口气 你所说的那些看来对你很重要 |
[18:54] | Yes, Charlie, it’s important to me. | 是的查理 这对我很重要 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:59] | Did you and Brad do anything other than talk? | 你和布拉德除了聊天还做了什么吗 |
[19:03] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[19:04] | Nothing’s happened. | 什么也没发生 |
[19:06] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:07] | But while I do love you, | 但是虽然我是真的爱你 |
[19:10] | I need to know you care as much as I do. | 我想知道你爱我跟我爱你一样深 |
[19:12] | I do. | 我有 |
[19:13] | You say that, | 你说是说了 |
[19:14] | but are you willing | 但是你真的愿意 |
[19:15] | to really work on our relationship? | 为我们的爱情付出行动吗 |
[19:17] | Of course I am. | 我当然会 |
[19:19] | We can start doing things together; community things. | 我们可以一起做事情 社区话动之类 |
[19:22] | You know, with the-the-the… the kids that are poor | 比如 帮助那些….那些穷小孩 |
[19:25] | and the old people that fall and can’t get up. | 和倒在地上爬不起来的老年人 |
[19:29] | What about your family? | 那你的家庭呢 |
[19:30] | I’ll get a new family. | 我会组建一个新的家庭 |
[19:33] | Look, I’m telling you, I can change. | 好吧 我跟你说 我可以改变 |
[19:36] | I can be a better man; | 我能变成更好的男人 |
[19:38] | the man you want me to be. | 你想要的那种男人 |
[19:40] | And I promise you… | 我向你保证 |
[19:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:47] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啦 |
[19:48] | I am so, so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[19:49] | You threw up on my baby! | 你吐在我的小孩身上 |
[19:53] | Anyway, to be fair, | 不管怎么样 公平地说 |
[19:55] | I don’t think the carrots were mine. | 那个胡萝卜不是我吐的 |
[19:56] | Get away from him, you pig! | 离他远点 你这头猪 |
[19:59] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[20:02] | Cute kid. | 可爱的小孩 |
[20:07] | Chels? | 切尔西 |
[20:17] | Damn. | 该死 |
[20:31] | I just got a call from Chelsea. | 我刚刚接到切尔西的电话 |
[20:35] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 然后呢 |
[20:37] | She said she wants to postpone the wedding. | 她说她想推迟婚礼 |
[20:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Believe it or not, I do love you, | 不管你信不信 我是爱你的 |
[20:52] | and I hate to see you hurt. | 我不想看你受伤 |
[20:55] | Yeah, well… I guess I kinda had it coming. | 是啊 我想我这是活该 |
[20:59] | But you tried. | 但是你努力过了 |
[21:02] | I did. | 是的 |
[21:06] | I just have one question. | 我只是有一个问题 |
[21:08] | What’s that? | 什么问题 |
[21:10] | Did you really vomit on a baby? | 你真的吐在一个婴儿身上 |
[21:18] | Don’t beat yourself up too much. | 不要太自责了 |
[21:21] | We’ve all done that. | 咱都干过这事 |
[21:24] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[21:26] | Of course… | 当然… |
[21:28] | most of us do it on our own babies. | 大多数人吐在自己的宝宝身上 |