时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:12] | It’s okay, Alan. | 没事的 艾伦 |
[00:14] | I don’t have to have an orgasm every time we make love. | 我不需要每次都到高潮的 |
[00:17] | I did my best. | 我拼了老命了 |
[00:18] | It’s just that my sinuses are a little blocked | 只是因为有点鼻塞 |
[00:20] | and I needed my mouth for breathing. | 我需要用嘴喘气 |
[00:22] | Don’t worry about it. You were great. | 别乱想啦 你很强大的 |
[00:24] | “A” For effort. | 为你的努力给你个A |
[00:25] | Yeah, but on my report card | 可我的成绩单还是会写 |
[00:26] | it’s still going to say “Incomplete.” | 不济 |
[00:29] | Don’t dwell on that. | 别纠结了 |
[00:31] | Let’s just enjoy being together. | 我们就好好享受在一起 |
[00:33] | I am enjoying it. | 我很享受啊 |
[00:35] | Ooh, thirsty. | 渴死我了 |
[00:36] | I need to tell you something. | 我有话想和你说 |
[00:38] | Uh-huh. | 讲啊 |
[00:39] | I think I love you, Alan Harper. | 我觉得我爱上你了 艾伦·哈勃 |
[00:45] | Did it go down the wrong way? | 你呛到了吗 |
[00:47] | Yeah, that seems to be the theme of the evening. | 今晚不是第一次了 |
[00:54] | Are you going to leave me hanging? | 你打算就晾着我了吗 |
[00:56] | You said it was okay. You told me to stop. | 你说行了的 让我停下来 |
[00:59] | You know what I mean. | 你明白我的意思 |
[01:00] | I just told you I love you. | 我刚说了我爱你 |
[01:02] | Oh, oh, that. | 是这回事啊 |
[01:04] | Oh, well, you know, it goes without saying | 你还用问吗 |
[01:07] | that I feel the same way. | 我跟你有相同的感觉 |
[01:09] | Then say it. | 那你说出来啊 |
[01:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:12] | I love you, Lyndsey. | 我爱你 琳赛 |
[01:15] | Why? | 爱我啥 |
[01:19] | Why? | 爱你啥 |
[01:21] | What do you love about me? | 就是你为什么爱我 |
[01:23] | Oh, well, what’s not to love? | 我为什么不爱你 |
[01:25] | You know, you’re-you’re beautiful and-and-and | 你瞧你又漂亮 |
[01:29] | strong and smart and sexy. | 又坚强 聪明 性感 |
[01:32] | Uh-huh. | 还有 |
[01:36] | Uh, confident, | 你很有信心 |
[01:38] | um, loyal, thrifty. | 忠诚 头发浓密 |
[01:43] | Clean. | 干净 |
[01:45] | Yeah? | 还有呢 |
[01:47] | Persistent. | 死磕到底 |
[01:50] | Well, why do you love me? | 你为啥爱我呢 |
[01:52] | I don’t know, I just do. | 我也不知道 就是爱你 |
[01:55] | That’s not fair. | 这也太不公平了 |
[01:56] | Why did I get the essay question? | 为啥我要做问答题 |
[02:01] | I think you should move in. | 我想要你和我一起住 |
[02:06] | You want me to move in here? | 你想我到这里和你一起住 |
[02:07] | Why not? | 不行吗 |
[02:08] | We love each other. | 我们彼此相爱 |
[02:10] | Plus, our sons get along. | 我们的儿子相处的很好 |
[02:12] | They can walk to school from here, | 他们可以从这一起去学校 |
[02:13] | Jake’s mom lives just down the street, | 杰克的妈妈就住在街那边 |
[02:15] | and there’s plenty of room for him on weekends. | 我这也有多余的房间让他过周末 |
[02:18] | Sounds like you’ve been giving this a lot of thought. | 看起来你想的蛮周全的 |
[02:20] | I have. | 可不是 |
[02:21] | Is that why I got an incomplete, | 我不济的原因 |
[02:23] | ’cause you were distracted? | 是不是你分神了 |
[02:24] | No. | 不是 |
[02:27] | Oh. | 好吧 |
[02:28] | Can you think of any reasons why we shouldn’t live together? | 你有没有我们不该住到一起的理由 |
[02:31] | Uh, no, not off the top of my head. | 没有 暂时没有想到的理由 |
[02:34] | Which you were staring at for quite a while. | 毕竟你琢磨了蛮久了 |
[02:42] | Look, I don’t want to back you into a corner. | 我不想和你就保持目前这种现状 |
[02:44] | Why don’t you think about it. | 你好好想想好吗 |
[02:45] | Yeah, yeah, why don’t I sit with it for a day or two. | 为什么我们不冷静几天 |
[02:47] | And you can think about why you love me. | 你也可以想想为什么你爱我 |
[02:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:54] | Oh, I guess I should be getting home soon. | 我马上就要回家了 |
[02:57] | If you lived here, you’d be home already. | 如果你搬进来 你现在就在家里 |
[03:00] | That’s true. | 话是不错 |
[03:01] | That’s funny– I always see those signs on the freeway, | 有趣的是 我看到高速上的广告牌 |
[03:03] | “If you lived here, you’d be home already”” | 上面写的是 如果你住这里 你已经到家了 |
[03:05] | And, you know, I can’t help but think, | 我就禁不住瞎想 |
[03:07] | if I lived there, I’d have a big sign outside my window | 如果我住那 就有一个大的广告牌在我的窗外 |
[03:10] | ruining my perfectly good view of the freeway. | 毁了我窗外的大好风景 |
[03:14] | And if you lived next to the freeway, | 可是你住在高速边上 |
[03:16] | you wouldn’t be getting this. | 你就得不到这个了 |
[03:18] | Mmm, mmm, hang on. | 那啥 等下 |
[03:20] | Let’s just wet the ol’ whistle. | 让我先湿润下 |
[03:24] | My mouth. I’m talking about mouth. | 我的嘴巴 我是讲我的嘴巴 |
[03:35] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[03:36] | I’m watching your commercial, Cash for Gold, | 我看了你们现金买黄金的广告 |
[03:40] | and you just showed a woman | 你们刚刚用500块 |
[03:41] | selling her wedding ring for $500. | 买了一个女人的结婚戒指 |
[03:45] | No, I don’t want to sell gold. | 我不是想卖黄金 |
[03:46] | I want to meet that woman. | 我是想认识那个女人 |
[03:48] | She’s hot | 她可真辣 |
[03:49] | and we know her marriage isn’t working out. | 而且她和她老公也过不下去了 |
[03:52] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[03:53] | Call you back. | 等会再打给您 |
[03:58] | You got any gold in your teeth? | 你有金牙吗 |
[04:00] | A little. Why? | 有一点 咋啦 |
[04:02] | Just thinking. | 随便问问 |
[04:06] | Lyndsey told me she loves me tonight. | 琳赛今晚说爱我 |
[04:08] | Really? What’d you say? | 真的 你怎么回她的 |
[04:10] | What could I say? “I love you, too.” | 我还能说啥 说爱她呗 |
[04:14] | Do you love her? | 那你爱她吗 |
[04:15] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[04:15] | What’s not to love? | 为啥不爱呢 |
[04:18] | Oh, I don’t know. | 比如说啊 |
[04:19] | Her mood swings, her idiot teenage son | 情绪不定 她的青春期的蠢儿子 |
[04:23] | and the fact that you need a muscle relaxer, | 还有就是你现在需要肌肉放松器 |
[04:25] | a bottle of wine and a jackhammer to get her off. | 一瓶子酒还有一个手提钻才能甩了她 |
[04:30] | Hey, I told you about that in confidence. | 我告诉你的这些都是隐私 |
[04:35] | Who else is here? | 这也没别人啊 |
[04:39] | The same two people know. | 还是你和我 |
[04:41] | All right, well, let’s keep it that way. | 这样最好 |
[04:44] | She also said she wants me to move in with her. | 她还说想要我搬过去 |
[04:48] | Is that forever or just till you get her off? | 是永远搬过去 还是到你摆脱她为止? |
[04:52] | Charlie… | 查理 |
[04:53] | You’re right, you’re right, you’re right, | 好吧我错了 |
[04:54] | that’s a distinction without a difference. | 你肯定是打算在那死磕的 |
[04:56] | Are you listening to me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[04:58] | Lyndsey said she wants me to move out of here | 琳赛想要我搬过去 |
[05:00] | and in with her. | 和她一起住 |
[05:03] | Oh, you were serious. | 真的啊 |
[05:06] | Well, that’s great. Congratulations. | 太棒了祝贺你 |
[05:07] | When are you leaving? | 啥时候搬 |
[05:10] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[05:11] | I told her I’d think about it. | 我跟她说我考虑下 |
[05:12] | What’s to think about? | 还考虑个啥 |
[05:13] | She’s a terrific gal and she can make you happy. | 这么好的女人 还能让你开心 |
[05:16] | But you just said… | 可你刚才还说 |
[05:17] | Oh, please, that was just me crackin’ wise. | 你就当我放了个屁 |
[05:21] | Everybody’s got a little baggage. | 每个人都有些包袱 |
[05:23] | I drink and try to mouth kiss hookers. | 我就嗜酒而且试图跟妓女亲嘴 |
[05:28] | You, you’re cheap, annoying and no one likes you. | 你小气 烦人 而且大家讨厌你 |
[05:33] | Lyndsey likes me. | 琳赛喜欢我啊 |
[05:34] | Which is why you should move in with her. | 这就是你为什么该搬进她家的原因 |
[05:36] | But this is my home, I’m comfortable here. | 但是这是我的家 我在这很舒服 |
[05:38] | No, no, no, no, this is my home… | 不 不 不 不 这是我家 |
[05:42] | and before you moved into it, I was comfortable here. | 在你搬来前 我在这很舒服 |
[05:46] | You always say that, but you don’t mean it. | 你总是这么说 但你不是这么想的 |
[05:49] | Yes, I do. | 我就是这么想的 |
[05:51] | Why won’t you ever believe me? | 你为什么总是不相信我 |
[05:53] | Come on, after all these years, | 拜托 你的意思是说 经过了这么多年 |
[05:55] | you’re saying you wouldn’t miss me if I was gone? | 我要是真的离开了 你会不想我吗 |
[05:57] | I’m saying I’d very much like the chance to find out. | 我的意思是 我很想要个机会尝试下 |
[06:01] | Please Alan, give me that chance. | 拜托了艾伦 给我那个机会 |
[06:04] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么觉得 |
[06:05] | My relationship with Lyndsey is fine the way it is. | 我跟琳赛关系状态已经很好 |
[06:07] | I can come and go as I please, I have my own space… | 我想来就来 想走就走 还有自己的空间 |
[06:09] | No, no, no, no, no, you have my space. | 不 不 不 不 不 你占了我的空间 |
[06:13] | Also a distinction without a difference. | 也是毫无分别 |
[06:16] | So that’s it? You’re not leaving? | 就这样没下文吗 你不搬走了吗 |
[06:18] | Like I said, I’m comfortable here. | 如同我说过的 我在这很舒服 |
[06:21] | Comfortable, huh? | 舒服 哈 |
[06:23] | Okay, my path is clear. | 很好 我知道下一步该怎么走了 |
[06:31] | I can grow tomatoes upside down. | 我可以让番茄倒着生长 |
[06:44] | You awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[06:46] | No, I can keep going. | 没事 我还可以继续 |
[06:49] | Alan. Alan. | 艾伦 艾伦 |
[06:53] | What’s up? | 有事吗 |
[06:54] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[06:55] | Okay, sure. What is it? | 好的 没问题 什么事 |
[06:57] | I got this girl upstairs | 我带了一个女孩回家 |
[06:58] | and I need you to take care of her bird. | 我需要你帮我搞定她的鸟 |
[07:01] | Okay, when you say “Bird”, | 当你说”鸟” |
[07:03] | what exactly is it you’re referring to? | 你是在指什么 |
[07:05] | Get your mind out of the gutter. | 别思想这么龌龊 |
[07:09] | Her bird. | 她的鸟 |
[07:12] | Here. | 这个 |
[07:13] | Guess what his name is. | 猜猜他的名字叫什么 |
[07:16] | Mothra? | 蛾斯拉[日本哥斯拉电影怪兽蛾] |
[07:18] | Larry. | 拉利 |
[07:19] | Larry Bird? | 拉利·大鸟[NBA传奇球星大鸟伯德] |
[07:22] | Get it? | 听懂吗 |
[07:23] | Chick’s from Boston. | 波士顿来的妞 |
[07:25] | Anyway, I’d put him in the living room, | 我想把他放在客厅 |
[07:26] | but Larry didn’t like to be alone. | 不过拉利不喜欢独处 |
[07:28] | Oh. Okay, I guess. | 好吧 |
[07:31] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[07:32] | Oh, yeah, don’t put your hands near his face. | 对了 你的手别放靠近他的脸 |
[07:35] | And if you get up to pee, | 还有 如果你去尿尿 |
[07:36] | make sure you close the bathroom door. | 记得关上厕所门 |
[07:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:39] | I don’t know, he’s got this thing about penises. | 我也不清楚 他对阴茎有特殊癖好 |
[07:40] | He thinks they’re big worms. | 他觉得那是大虫子 |
[07:44] | Or L.A. Lakers. Good night. | 或者是湖人队吧 晚安 |
[07:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:02] | Spank me! | 打我屁屁 |
[08:05] | What? | 什么 |
[08:07] | I’m a bad girl, spank me! | 我是个坏女孩 打我屁屁 |
[08:10] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 我的老天爷 |
[08:13] | Too big, too big. | 太大 太大 |
[08:15] | All right, all right, Larry, go to sleep. | 够了够了 拉利 睡觉 |
[08:18] | That’s it, baby. Oh, yeah. | 就是这样宝贝 爽啊 |
[08:20] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[08:24] | Damn it. | 真倒霉 |
[08:37] | Not a worm! Not a worm! | 这不是虫子 这不是虫子 |
[08:44] | And let me tell ya, | 我告诉你啊 |
[08:46] | it wasn’t easy finding a hooker with a big bird. | 找到一个有养大鸟的妓女 可不容易 |
[08:49] | Snakes, no problem. They all got snakes. | 蛇 没问题 她们全都有蛇 |
[08:51] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[09:00] | Thanks again for watching Larry. | 谢谢你照看拉利 |
[09:04] | I’d say bite me, but that’s been taken care of. | 我想说 你咬我啊 不过有人已经这么做了 |
[09:11] | Hey, I’m sorry if that made you uncomfortable, | 如果那造成你的不便 我很抱歉 |
[09:13] | but from time to time, I do entertain women in this house. | 但是一直以来 我都在满足房子里的女人 |
[09:16] | That thing tried to re-circumcise me. | 那鸟试图再割次我的包皮 |
[09:20] | Maybe that’s why they call it a cockatoo. | 那可能就是为什么人们叫它闻鸡起舞 |
[09:26] | I know what you’re doing, and it’s not gonna work. | 我知道你在搞什么鬼 没用的 |
[09:29] | What ever are you talking about? | 你在说什么鬼东西啊 |
[09:32] | I tell you I’m not moving in with Lyndsey | 我告诉过你 我不搬去琳赛家 |
[09:33] | ’cause I’m comfortable here, and three hours later | 是因为我在这里很舒服 三小时后 |
[09:36] | you put a giant penis-eating parrot in my room. | 你就放了一个巨型吃鸡鸡鹦鹉到我房间 |
[09:40] | And you think there’s a connection? | 你觉得这中间有关联吗 |
[09:43] | Yes, I think there’s a connection. | 是的 我觉得这中间有关联 |
[09:50] | Damn it. | 我操 |
[09:51] | How do you get a guy to leave your house | 怎么样才可以把个 |
[09:53] | who doesn’t want to go? | 不想走的人赶出家门 |
[09:54] | Tell him you missed your period and you’re out of pot. | 告诉他你月经迟了 家里的大麻也抽完了 |
[09:59] | Always worked for me. | 对我来说一直管用 |
[10:07] | Alan, how are you with the jumble? | 艾伦 汤包填字你玩得如何? |
[10:11] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[10:13] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[10:14] | Right now, the jumble. | 现在嘛 玩汤包填字 |
[10:18] | O L C U D O-l-c-u-d? | |
[10:20] | Cloud! | 云 |
[10:22] | Cloud. Thank you. | 云 谢谢 |
[10:24] | What are you doing in my bathroom?! | 你在我的浴室做什么 |
[10:27] | Not much yet, but I have high hopes. | 还没做到什么事 不过我有很高期望 |
[10:30] | Come on, Charlie, this is ridiculous. | 拜托 查理 这太荒谬了 |
[10:33] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:35] | Am I making you uncomfortable? | 我在造成你的不便吗 |
[10:36] | Not enough to make me move in with Lyndsey. | 还不足以让我搬到琳赛家 |
[10:49] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[10:56] | All right, bottom line, what would it take | 到底要怎么样 |
[10:57] | to make you want to move in with Lyndsey? | 你才会想搬去琳赛家 |
[10:58] | For the last time, there is no conceivable circumstance | 我最后一次告诉你 没有任何一种情况 |
[11:01] | where I would entertain leaving Malibu | 会让我愿意搬离马里布 |
[11:03] | and moving in with Lyndsey. | 然后搬进琳赛家 |
[11:06] | Next time you drop the soap in the shower, | 下次你在浴室里肥皂掉了的话 |
[11:07] | I’m gonna forget you’re my brother. | 我会暂时忘记你是我兄弟[爆菊] |
[11:10] | Jake, your father’s here! | 杰克 你爸爸到了 |
[11:13] | Hello, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[11:14] | Charlie. How’s it going? | 查理 最近好吗 |
[11:16] | Great. | 很好 |
[11:16] | Did you hear Lyndsey MacElroy | 你有听说 琳赛·麦克洛伊 |
[11:18] | invited Alan to move in with her? | 邀请了艾伦搬去她家同居吗 |
[11:20] | What? | 什么 |
[11:21] | She lives right down the street. | 她就住在这条街上 |
[11:22] | I know. You and Alan would be neighbors. | 我知道 你跟艾伦会变邻居 |
[11:24] | – Cool, huh? – Now, hang on. | -很棒吧 -等等 |
[11:25] | I didn’t say I was gonna do it. | 我没说过我要搬 |
[11:26] | You bet your ass you’re not gonna do it. | 你最好是不会这么做 |
[11:28] | I will not have my ex-husband living down the street from me. | 我可不会让我前夫跟我住同条街 |
[11:30] | So you’re saying it would make you uncomfortable? | 所以你是说这会让你不舒服喽 |
[11:33] | Uncomfortable? | 不舒服 |
[11:34] | It would drive me crazy. | 我会疯掉的 |
[11:35] | Jake, damn it, get a move on! | 杰克 该死 快点 |
[11:39] | I’m moving in with Lyndsey. | 我要搬去和琳赛住 |
[11:48] | How’s the pizza? | 比萨好吃吗 |
[11:49] | – Awesome. – Great. | -好极了 -很好吃 |
[11:50] | It’s a new takeout place. | 叫的是另一家外卖 |
[11:52] | A little more expensive, | 比以前贵一点 |
[11:53] | but it’s worth it. | 但物有所值 |
[11:54] | And for dessert, we have red velvet cupcakes. | 至于甜点 我们准备了红丝绒纸杯蛋糕 |
[11:57] | Oh, man, those are my favorite. | 天啊 都是我的最爱 |
[11:59] | Hang on, Eldridge. | 等等 艾尔德里奇 |
[12:02] | Something’s wrong here. | 这里头有点猫腻 |
[12:07] | Are you sending us to military school? | 你要送我俩去军校吗 |
[12:09] | – No. – Of course not. | -没有 -当然不是 |
[12:10] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么那样想啊 |
[12:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:12] | 16 years of bargain pizza with fake cheese | 吃了十六年的假奶酪便宜货比萨 |
[12:14] | and Sam’s Club vanilla wafers for dessert? | 和沃尔玛香草威化甜点 |
[12:19] | I don’t want to go to military school. | 我才不去念军校呢 |
[12:21] | No one’s going to military school. | 没人要去念军校 |
[12:23] | But there is, uh, something we wanted to talk to you about. | 但我们确实有事要和你们谈谈 |
[12:26] | Here it comes. | 我就知道 |
[12:28] | Relax, it’s good news. | 放松 是好事情 |
[12:30] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[12:31] | All right, uh, as you both know, | 好吧 你们都知道的 |
[12:33] | Uh, Lyndsey and I have been dating now for six months. | 琳赛和我已经约会半年了 |
[12:36] | Oh, man, did he knock you up? | 天啊 他把你肚子搞大了吗 |
[12:39] | No. | 才不是呢 |
[12:40] | Just be quiet and listen. | 别说话 只管听 |
[12:42] | Anyway, uh, we’ve both grown | 总之 这段时间我们对彼此 |
[12:44] | very fond of each other during that time. | 都产生了情愫 |
[12:46] | You are using protection, right? | 你们有戴套吧 |
[12:49] | That’s none of your business, | 那不关你事 |
[12:50] | but I’m glad you’re paying attention in health class. | 但我很高兴你在生理课上有认真听讲 |
[12:53] | Uh, but what I’m trying to say | 我想说的是 |
[12:55] | is that Lyndsey and I | 我和琳赛 |
[12:57] | have decided to live together. | 决定住到一起 |
[13:02] | I don’t think Uncle Charlie’s gonna like that. | 我不认为查理伯伯会喜欢那样子 |
[13:03] | He’s never been real pleased that you and I moved in. | 我们仨同在一个屋檐他就不开心了 |
[13:07] | Uh, no, no, no. | 不是 |
[13:08] | We’re going to live at Lyndsey’s and Eldridge’s house. | 我们要搬去琳赛和艾尔德里奇家 |
[13:11] | But I stay here, right? | 但我留在这里 对吗 |
[13:12] | No. When you’re not at your mom’s, | 不行 你不在你妈家住时 |
[13:14] | you’ll be with us. | 要和我们一起住 |
[13:15] | So, I’m losing my weekend beach house? | 这么说 我周末就不能住海滨别墅了 |
[13:18] | Yeah, but you’re gaining a whole family. | 对 但你得到了一个美满的家庭 |
[13:20] | I’d rather have a weekend beach house. | 我宁愿周末能住在海滨别墅里 |
[13:23] | Do I have to share my bathroom with him? | 我得和他公用一个浴室吗 |
[13:25] | Eldridge. | 艾尔德里奇 |
[13:26] | What’s wrong with sharing a bathroom with me? | 和我共享一个浴室有什么不好的 |
[13:27] | I like my privacy. | 我想有私人空间 |
[13:28] | Yeah, we all know what that’s about. | 得了吧 我们都清楚你说的是什么 |
[13:30] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[13:31] | You’re Mr. Whack-a-Mole, not me. | 我才不是你呢 “打飞机”先生 |
[13:33] | Yeah, well, at least I don’t watch gay porn. | 是 至少我不看基佬色情片 |
[13:34] | That was a total accident! | 那完全是个意外 |
[13:37] | I don’t want to live with him. | 我不要和他住一起 |
[13:38] | Well, you don’t have to worry about it, ’cause I’m not going. | 你不用担心 因为我不会过去 |
[13:40] | – Guys, guys, come on. – No! | -孩子们 拜托 -不 |
[13:41] | Forget it. I mean, it’s bad enough | 别提住一起了 你和这个窝囊废 |
[13:43] | you’re sleeping with this loser. | 睡在一起已经够逊的了 |
[13:44] | Eldridge! | 艾尔德里奇 |
[13:45] | Are you calling my dad a loser? | 你叫我爸窝囊废吗 |
[13:46] | You call him a loser all the time. | 你一直叫他窝囊废的 |
[13:48] | He’s my dad, I’m allowed. | 他是我爸 允许我这么叫 |
[13:50] | Uh, well, Jake, technically you’re not allowed. | 杰克 严格来说 你也不允许叫 |
[13:52] | Is it okay for me to call your mom what you call her? | 我可以按你称呼你妈那样称呼她吗 |
[13:54] | – What do you call me? – Okay, | -你叫我什么 -行了 |
[13:55] | we’ve gotten off track here. | 我们扯得太远了 |
[13:58] | Uh, who’s ready for cupcakes? | 谁想吃蛋糕了 |
[13:59] | Screw you and your cupcakes. | 去你的还有你的蛋糕 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:07] | I’ll just, uh, take one for later. | 我还是拿一个待会吃吧 |
[14:12] | Happy days are here again. | 好日子重新到来 |
[14:14] | The skies above are clear again. | 天空也开始明朗起来 |
[14:17] | I’m getting rid of the queer again. | 我又摆脱了那个怪胎 |
[14:20] | Happy days are here again. | 好日子就在不远 |
[14:24] | Hey there. Ho there. | 那个谁你好 |
[14:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:27] | Just thought I’d help you get a jump on the packing. | 我只是想这样子你收拾行李就快了 |
[14:29] | Oh, oh. | 噢 痛 |
[14:30] | Well, you can unpack, ’cause I’m not leaving. | 你不用打包了 我们不走了 |
[14:33] | What? | 什么 |
[14:33] | No. | 表 |
[14:35] | The boys just won’t go along with it. | 那俩孩子不同意 |
[14:37] | You’re giving those two morons a vote? | 你给了那两个笨蛋决定权吗 |
[14:39] | It’s too traumatic. | 这太痛苦了 |
[14:40] | You know, turning their lives upside down. | 他们的生活完全被颠覆 |
[14:42] | So? Let them be traumatized. | 那又怎样 让他们痛苦去呗 |
[14:44] | That’s the trouble with kids these days, not enough trauma. | 那就是现在孩子们的问题 吃的苦不够多 |
[14:48] | Charlie, I’m sorry. | 查理 抱歉 |
[14:48] | I know you were looking forward to having the house | 我知道你盼望着回到一个人的生活 |
[14:50] | back to yourself, but it’s just not gonna happen. | 但现在看起来是不可能了 |
[14:52] | Oh, it’s gonna happen. | 可能的 |
[14:54] | As God is my witness, and by all that’s holy, it’s gonna happen. | 上帝作证 所有神明共鉴 可能的 |
[14:59] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[15:00] | Keep packing. | 继续收拾 |
[15:10] | He couldn’t spell “Miscellaneous”? | 他就不能写”形形色色”吗 |
[15:13] | It’s my life and my house. | 这是我的房子 我的生活 |
[15:14] | I don’t need your permission. | 不需要经你同意 |
[15:15] | I don’t care! | 我才不管 |
[15:16] | I’ll just go live with Dad and Stephanie! | 我去和老爸还有斯蒂芬妮住了 |
[15:18] | Oh, won’t that be nice. | 那不是更好 |
[15:19] | You’ll be reunited with your old babysitter. | 你可以和你的老保姆重聚了 |
[15:21] | Excuse us. Walk. | 打扰了 走 |
[15:23] | Dude. Don’t “Dude” Me. | 老兄 别和我称兄道弟 |
[15:24] | I’m in no mood for “Dude.” Ow, ow, ow, ow. | 我现在没心情称兄道弟 |
[15:33] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[15:34] | Don’t “Dude” Him, dude. | 别和他称兄道弟 老兄 |
[15:37] | All right, what’s this I hear | 好吧 你们俩小子怎么会 |
[15:38] | about you guys not wanting to live together? | 不想住在一起呢 |
[15:40] | – I want my privacy and… – I like it here. I mean, come on… | -我想要私人空间 -我喜欢这里 拜托 |
[15:41] | It was a rhetorical question! | 这是个反问句 |
[15:43] | I don’t give a rat’s ass! | 谁鸟你们啊 |
[15:46] | Now, the happiness of your parents is at stake here. | 现在你妈和他爸的幸福危在旦夕 |
[15:50] | So we’re gonna reason this out like adults, | 所以我们在这里要像大人一样讲明白 |
[15:52] | in the interest of all involved. | 从所有人利益的角度出发 |
[15:55] | Here’s $500. | 这是五百大洋 |
[15:58] | Split it up any way you want. | 随你们怎么分 |
[16:00] | – Nice. – Whoa. | -帅啊 -哇 |
[16:01] | And that’s just a down payment. | 这只是定金 |
[16:03] | There’s extra hundred in it for every month | 只要不让我弟弟回来 |
[16:04] | you keep my brother out of my house. | 我每月再付你们一百 |
[16:05] | $100 a month? | 每个月一百大洋 |
[16:07] | That’s, like, $1,000 a year. | 那一年差不多一千呢 |
[16:10] | Almost. | 差不多 |
[16:14] | Do we have a deal? | 我们成交不 |
[16:16] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成交 -成交 |
[16:17] | Great. | 那就好 |
[16:19] | I should write a book on parenting. | 我真该写本教孩子的书 |
[16:23] | How are we supposed to split this? | 我们怎么分钱 |
[16:25] | I don’t know, dude. | 不知道啊 兄弟 |
[16:27] | No matter how I figure it, there’s gonna be one left over. | 不管怎么算 都多一张 |
[16:36] | * Hit the road, Jack, and don’t you come back * | *上路吧 杰克 别回头* |
[16:39] | * No more, no more, no more, no more * | *千万千万别再回头* |
[16:42] | * Hit the road, Jack, and don’t you come back no more * | *上路吧 杰克 别回头* |
[16:46] | Okay, we’re leaving. | 我们准备走了 |
[16:47] | What you say? | 你说什么 |
[16:50] | I said we’re all packed and we’re leaving. | 我说 行李收好了 我们准备走了 |
[16:52] | I know, I know. I heard you. | 我知道 我听到了 |
[16:54] | I just never get tired of hearing it. | 我只是怎么都听不厌这句话 |
[16:57] | Jake, say good-bye to your uncle. | 杰克 跟你大伯道个别 |
[16:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:01] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:03] | That’s it? After all these years? | 生活了这么多年 就这样啊 |
[17:05] | Um, I had a good time here. | 我在这儿住得很爽 |
[17:07] | Who wouldn’t? | 废话 |
[17:08] | It’s a beach house in Malibu. | 这可是马里布海滨别墅 |
[17:10] | That’s what I told him. | 我也这么跟他说 |
[17:13] | So I guess I’ll see you at your high school graduation. | 那等你高中毕业时再见吧 |
[17:16] | Good one. | 真会胡诌 |
[17:18] | I’ll meet you at Lyndsey’s. | 琳赛家见 |
[17:19] | Drive safe. | 小心驾驶 |
[17:23] | Well, here we are. | 就这样了 |
[17:26] | Final good-bye. | 最后道别 |
[17:27] | One can only hope. | 期待已久 |
[17:31] | Come here. | 抱一个吧 |
[17:37] | You’ve been a good brother. | 你是个好哥哥 |
[17:39] | You were here when I needed you, | 你总在我需要时帮我 |
[17:40] | and I will be forever in your debt. | 我欠你的永远还不清 |
[17:42] | So, it’s official, you’re never paying me back. | 这么说 你永远不会还了 |
[17:47] | Boy, we had some great times in this old place. | 天呐 我们在这儿有过很多美好时光 |
[17:51] | You’re walking the wrong way, Alan. | 你走错方向了 艾伦 |
[17:55] | Remember when you set us up with those two | 还记得那次你带了两个 |
[17:57] | hot soap opera actresses, and then we both got the flu? | 发烧的肥皂剧女演员 结果我们都染了流感吗 |
[18:01] | Soap opera actresses… | 肥皂剧女演员 |
[18:05] | Nope. Doesn’t ring a bell. | 不 想不起来 |
[18:06] | Drive carefully. | 小心开车 |
[18:07] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[18:09] | Um, how about when you found me handcuffed to my bed | 那你发现我被铐在床上 |
[18:11] | wearing a bustier and fishnet stockings? | 穿着女式内衣和网袜那次呢 |
[18:16] | Sorry. Blanking on that, too. | 抱歉 也没印象 |
[18:18] | Well, yeah, but-but you got to remember when we did the… | 那你应该记得我们 |
[18:20] | Alan, Alan, Alan, let me save you some trouble. | 艾伦 我帮你省点麻烦吧 |
[18:22] | My past is divided between things I can’t remember | 我的过去分为我记不住的 |
[18:24] | and things I don’t want to remember. | 和我不想记住的 |
[18:26] | And you’re both. | 而你两者都是 |
[18:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:30] | Then, uh, wish me luck. | 那就祝我好运吧 |
[18:33] | You don’t need luck. | 你不需要运气 |
[18:35] | You guys were meant for each other. | 你们天生就是一对 |
[18:37] | In fact, let me start you off on the right foot. | 而且 我帮你开个好头吧 |
[18:40] | Here’s a hundred bucks. | 给你一百大洋 |
[18:41] | Stop by the liquor store on the way to your new home, | 去新家的路上逛一下酒店 |
[18:43] | pick up a bottle of champagne to celebrate with Lyndsey. | 选瓶香槟和琳赛庆祝一下 |
[18:44] | A hundred bucks? | 一百大洋 |
[18:46] | For that kind of cash, I could get a very decent bottle | 这么大票子 买瓶很像样的夏敦诶 |
[18:49] | of Chardonnay and still have some walking around money. | 还能剩不少余钱呢 |
[18:52] | Get the champagne, Alan. | 买香槟吧 艾伦 |
[18:53] | Right. It’s your money. | 行 你出的钱 |
[18:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:56] | We end as we began. | 结束亦是开始 |
[18:59] | All right, so, uh, I guess I’ll call you. | 好吧 我再给你电话 |
[19:02] | Yeah. | 行 |
[19:03] | Make sure you leave a message. | 记得留个口信 |
[19:05] | See, that’s what I’m gonna miss. | 我会想念这些的 |
[19:07] | Th-the banter, the good-natured ribbing, the… | 你的玩笑话 和善的嘲笑 |
[19:17] | I admit I had my doubts, Lord. | 我承认我怀疑过你 上帝 |
[19:20] | But you have delivered me unto the promised land. | 但你还是把我送进了乐土 |
[19:24] | You’re right, I should change the locks. | 你说得对 我应该换锁 |
[19:29] | That’s why you’re the Lord. | 所以你才是上帝 |
[19:36] | Boy, I didn’t even realize they made wine in Oklahoma. | 老天 俄克拉荷马居然也产酒 |
[19:39] | That’ll be $8.49. | 这瓶要8.49美元 |
[19:41] | Mm. Here you are. | 给你 |
[19:42] | That’s a hundred-dollar bill. | 这是一百大洋票子 |
[19:44] | You owe me $91.51. | 你要找我91.51美元 |
[19:50] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[19:52] | Melissa? | 梅莉莎 |
[19:53] | What a coincidence. | 真是太巧了 |
[19:54] | Yeah! How have you been? | 是啊 你最近好吗 |
[19:56] | Okay. You? | 还行 你呢 |
[19:57] | Fine. | 我很好 |
[19:58] | How’s Jake? | 杰克呢 |
[19:59] | Oh, uh, he’s good. | 他也很好 |
[20:01] | Charlie? | 查理呢 |
[20:02] | Ah, same old. | 老样子 |
[20:04] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[20:05] | You, too. Gorgeous. | 你也是 光彩依旧 |
[20:06] | Aw, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | I’ve missed you. | 我很想你 |
[20:10] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也想你 |
[20:11] | So, seeing anybody? | 有相好的吗 |
[20:13] | Nope. You? | 没有 你呢 |
[20:16] | No. | 没有 |
[20:28] | Must be real important | 这么晚叫我来换锁 |
[20:30] | for you to call me out in the middle of the night like this. | 想必是有很重要的事吧 |
[20:33] | You’re doing God’s work. | 这是上帝的旨意 |
[20:36] | Excuse me, pardon me. | 抱歉 借过一下 |
[20:38] | – Alan? – I’ll explain later. | -艾伦 -我待会再解释 |
[20:39] | Hey, Charlie. | 你好 查理 |
[20:41] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:43] | Don’t worry, I’m still moving in with Lyndsey. | 别担心 我还会搬去琳赛家 |
[20:44] | This will just be my pied-a-terre. | 这里只是”pied-a-terre” |
[20:49] | Uh, that’s French for “Love shack.” | 法语里的”爱巢” |
[20:57] | Okay, that’s it. Let me speak to your supervisor. | 够了 我要跟你的上级谈谈 |