时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve been looking forward to this all year. | 我都憧憬一年了 |
[00:06] | Giving you people the bird. | 给大家做火鸡[竖中指] |
[00:09] | Oh, it looks great, Berta. What’s your secret? | 看起来不错啊波塔 你有什么秘方吗 |
[00:11] | I bought it pre-cooked from the back of a truck. | 我在街头小贩那儿买的现成的熟菜 |
[00:15] | I don’t know that I’d trust the stuffing. | 我不知道我能不能信得过那火鸡填料 |
[00:19] | I’d like to make a little Thanksgiving toast. | 今天是感恩节我要讲几句 |
[00:23] | I know you don’t hear me say it vevy often, | 我知道你们不经常听到我说这些话 |
[00:25] | but I really am thankful for every one of you. | 但是我是真心的感谢各位 |
[00:28] | I’ve never heard you say that. | 我可是从来没听你讲过 |
[00:29] | You ever hear him say that? | 你听过他说吗 |
[00:30] | I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. | 不好意思 我根本没听 |
[00:34] | Anyway, there comes a time in a man’s life when he realizes | 总之 一个男人的一生中总会意识到 |
[00:38] | there’s nothing more important that family. | 自己的家人是最重要的 |
[00:40] | Is he dying? | 他得了绝症吗 |
[00:42] | Probably just drunk. | 可能就是喝高了 |
[00:45] | And you know why family is so important? | 你们知道为什么家人是最重要的吗 |
[00:47] | – Designated driver? – Liver match. | -喝高了有人开车 -肝脏移植 |
[00:49] | Bail money? | 出保释金 |
[00:50] | Prescription medication to steal? | 可以偷点处方药 |
[00:54] | Would you please let me continue? | 能让我讲完吗 |
[00:56] | Family is important, because no matter what happens, | 家人之所以重要是因为无论发生什么 |
[01:00] | they are the people who are there for you. | 他们永远陪在你身边 |
[01:02] | Good times, bad times, it doesn’t matter. | 好也罢 坏也罢 家人永远在那里 |
[01:04] | Blood is thicker than water. | 毕竟血浓于水 |
[01:07] | I just want you to know that… | 我只想和你们讲 |
[01:09] | I love you all. | 我爱大家 |
[01:12] | I’ll get that. | 我去开门 |
[01:15] | Plowed. | 真够费劲的 |
[01:19] | Hiya, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[01:21] | Courtney. I thought you were in prison. | 科特妮 你不是在监狱吗 |
[01:24] | I was. But I’m out. | 我出狱了 |
[01:26] | Want to go to Vegas? | 想去拉斯维加斯吗 |
[01:27] | Are you crazy? I’m in the middle of | 你神经了 |
[01:29] | Thanksgiving dinner with my family. | 我和家人一起吃感恩节大餐呢 |
[01:31] | Not to mention the fact that the last time we were together | 更何况我们在一起的时候 |
[01:32] | you kind of ripped me off. | 你差点把我骗个精光 |
[01:34] | I haven’t had sex in three years. | 我已经三年没做过爱了 |
[01:36] | Good-bye, everybody! | 回见了各位 |
[02:07] | * Viva Las Vegas, chucka-chucka-chucka * | 拉斯维加斯万岁 啦啦啦 |
[02:10] | * Viva Las Vegas, chucka-chucka-chucka * | 拉斯维加斯万岁 啦啦啦 |
[02:13] | * Viva… viva… Las Vegas! * | 万岁拉斯维加斯 |
[02:19] | Hey, Alan, guess where we’ve been? | 艾伦你猜我们去哪里了 |
[02:21] | Las Vegas? | 拉斯维加斯 |
[02:23] | Viva! | 万岁耶 |
[02:25] | I won $20,000. | 我赢了2万块 |
[02:27] | And look what he bought me. | 看他都给我买什么了 |
[02:28] | Wow. | 牛啊 |
[02:29] | 30,000 grand. | 3万块呢 |
[02:30] | So… you’re down $10,000. | 那你看来是输了1万块 |
[02:33] | Could’ve been worse, but I won a bundle at the roulette table | 本来会输的更多 但是在轮盘赌的桌子上 |
[02:35] | betting the color of her underwear. | 我猜她内裤的颜色又赢了点 |
[02:38] | Red or black? | 红色还是黑色 |
[02:40] | Double zero. | 两个零 |
[02:47] | What color is that? | 那是什么颜色 |
[02:48] | Ass cheeks. | 屁屁的颜色 |
[02:53] | Hey. What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[02:56] | Little accident. Getting kind of frisky in the tub, | 小意外 在浴缸里玩的过火了点 |
[02:59] | and I accidentally fell face first onto a Jacuzzi nozzle. | 我不小心撞到浴缸的按摩喷嘴上了 |
[03:02] | Me, too. Except it wasn’t my face, and it wasn’t an accident. | 我也是 不过不是脸撞上的 而且也不是意外 |
[03:08] | Good news is, we’re both really clean. | 好消息是我们都很干净 |
[03:11] | Inside and out. | 从里到外 |
[03:13] | Should we go upstairs and get dirty again? | 我们要不要上楼再弄脏呢 |
[03:16] | – Right behind you.- What else is new? | -我马上就上去[在你后面] -这也不算新鲜了 |
[03:18] | Uh… uh, Charlie? | 查理 |
[03:20] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我过几分钟再上去[过几分钟再硬起来] |
[03:21] | The trick is to keep it up. | 这话我也听多了 |
[03:25] | What? | 有事吗 |
[03:27] | I-I-I’m just a little concerned. | 我有一点担心啊 |
[03:29] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘记了 |
[03:31] | Got you a little something. | 给你买了礼物 |
[03:32] | Oh, gee, you didn’t have to. | 哎呀 你不必破费啦 |
[03:33] | Here you go. | 给你[T恤上写的滚出我家] |
[03:40] | You can’t just buy those, you got to have them specially made. | 这个不是现成就有的 是我特别订制的 |
[03:44] | Come to think of it, makes more sense for me to be wearing it. | 不过我现在才想起来 我穿更合适 |
[03:47] | Charlie, hold on. | 等会查理 |
[03:48] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[03:50] | Do you really think it’s a good idea | 你真的觉得和科特妮在一起 |
[03:51] | to be starting back in with Courtney? | 是一个好主意吗 |
[03:53] | Are you kidding? I just had the best three days of my life. | 没开玩笑吧 过去三天对我就是天上人间 |
[03:55] | Well, okay, but i-i-it just seems like– | 可是你不觉得 |
[03:56] | Have you ever had a woman give you Japanese Rain Goggles? | 你这辈子哪个女人给你日式防雨护目镜吗 |
[03:59] | I’ve never even heard of that. | 我从来没听过那玩意 |
[04:02] | Neither had I, until last night, and now… | 昨晚之前我也闻所未闻 |
[04:03] | I don’t know how I ever lived without them. | 可今天没那玩意我就活不了了 |
[04:06] | Look, I’m just saying we’re talking about a convicted felon | 我们谈的可是一个喜欢奢侈品的 |
[04:09] | who seems to have very expensive tastes. | 重罪犯 |
[04:11] | Yeah, what’s your point? | 你到底想说啥 |
[04:12] | So you don’t care about anything else, | 只要沉浸在你恶趣味的性嗜好里 |
[04:15] | as long as you get to indulge you depraved appetites. | 你就是啥都不在乎了 |
[04:20] | Still waiting for a point, Alan. | 艾伦 还是没明白你要说什么 |
[04:29] | Jake? Want to go to a movie? | 杰克 想看电影吗 |
[04:39] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[04:46] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[04:47] | Resting. | 休息 |
[04:52] | Guess you’re– wondering what’s going on up there. | 我猜你不晓得楼上是怎么回事 |
[04:55] | Not really. | 也不是全不晓得 |
[04:58] | Well, just– just want you to know that | 我只想你知道 |
[05:01] | there’s more to it than what you’re hearing right now. | 有比你听到的声音更重要的事情 |
[05:03] | I know. They’ve been going at it all afternoon. | 我知道的 他们都折腾一下午了 |
[05:06] | No, no, what-what I mean is– | 你误会了 我想说的是 |
[05:08] | A couple of times I thought somebody was going to die. | 好几次 我以为他们挂掉了 |
[05:10] | No, what’m trying to say is– | 不 我想说的是 |
[05:12] | I didn’t know human beings could make those sounds. | 我不知道原来人类有办法弄出这些声音 |
[05:15] | Okay. What I’m saying is, there’s more to a healthy, | 重点是 一段健全又充实的关系 |
[05:17] | fulfilling relationship than– than just sex. | 不能只靠性爱维系 还需要很多东西 |
[05:20] | Oh, yeah, baby, right there. That’s what I’m talking about. | 没错 宝贝 就是那 真是太爽了 |
[05:27] | Like, uh… mutual responsibility. | 例如说 共同的责任 |
[05:30] | Uh, uh, mutual respect. | 互相尊重 |
[05:31] | Oh, I’m a slut, I’m a dirty little slut! | 我是个骚货 我是个下流的骚货 |
[05:35] | Taking care of each other. | 互相照顾对方 |
[05:40] | Now do the Rain Goggles. | 现在换挡雨眼睛式 |
[05:45] | Sharing… things. | 分享 事物 |
[05:50] | Arigato! | 谢谢[日语] |
[05:55] | – Dad. – Yeah? | -爸 -怎么样 |
[05:57] | Get out. | 出去 |
[06:03] | Good talk. | 愉快的对话 |
[06:09] | Morning. | 早安 |
[06:10] | Morning. | 早安 |
[06:11] | Dean Martin and the gold digger keep you up again last night? | 迪恩·马丁跟淘金女又搞的你彻夜难眠吗 |
[06:15] | He’s lost his mind, Berta. | 他被迷的晕头转向了 波塔 |
[06:18] | All he does is have sex with her and spend money on her. | 他整天不是跟她做爱 就是花钱在她身上 |
[06:21] | Sometimes he spends money on her while he’s having sex with her. | 他有时候跟她做爱时 都能花钱在她身上 |
[06:24] | How’s that? | 怎么做的 |
[06:25] | I picked up the phone and accidentally overheard | 我接电话时 不小心听到一通打去QVC |
[06:28] | a very disturbing call to QVC. | 而且令人作呕的电话 |
[06:31] | Pearl necklace. I’ll say no more. | 买珍珠项链 我言尽于此 |
[06:34] | Morning. | 早安 |
[06:35] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早 -早安 |
[06:37] | Nice shirt. It’s not too subtle, is it? | 这T恤不错 不会太隐晦 你说是吧 |
[06:49] | Something wrong with your arm? | 你的胳膊还好吧 |
[06:51] | I’m not sure. | 我也不确定 |
[06:53] | Think I pinched a nerve last night | 我昨晚好像扭到筋了 |
[06:55] | reaching around, trying to scratch Courtney’s back. | 东摸西摸 想帮科特妮抓抓背 |
[06:58] | Her back. | 她的背 |
[06:59] | Trying to be delicate here, Alan. | 我是在小心说话 艾伦 |
[07:02] | And God knows we appreciate it. | 那我替老天爷感谢你的用心啊 |
[07:06] | Good morning, everyone! | 大家早安 |
[07:07] | Morning. | 早 |
[07:08] | Morning, baby. | 早安 宝贝 |
[07:10] | Car keys? | 车钥匙呢 |
[07:17] | Credit card? | 信用卡呢 |
[07:21] | Kiss? | 香一个吗 |
[07:22] | See ya! | 再见 |
[07:24] | Have fun! | 玩的开心点 |
[07:25] | “Have fun”? | 玩的开心 |
[07:27] | You just gave her the keys to your Mercedes | 你给了她你奔驰的钥匙 |
[07:29] | and an unlimited credit card. | 以及你无上限额度的信用卡 |
[07:30] | Yeah? So? That’s fun. | 然后呢 怎么样 那很有趣啊 |
[07:32] | Can’t you see she’s using you? | 你难道看不出她在利用你吗 |
[07:34] | You should’ve seen the way she used me last night. | 你应该看看昨晚她是怎么利用我的 |
[07:37] | In fact… you can. | 事实上 你看的到 |
[07:39] | Oh, no. No. | 不必 不必 |
[07:43] | No, I don’t– I don’t– | 不 我不 我不 |
[07:47] | I-I-I just don’t want to see you get played by her again. | 我 我 我只是不想再看到你被她玩弄于鼓掌之间 |
[07:49] | Relax. I know what I’m doing. | 放轻松 我知道我在干嘛 |
[07:51] | I’m having fun, she’s having fun. Nobody’s getting hurt. | 我玩的很爽 她也玩的很开心 没人会受伤 |
[07:54] | You have a black eye and a dead arm. | 你有个熊猫眼跟半死不活的胳膊 |
[07:57] | Obviously, we have different definitions of “fun”. | 显然 你我对于开心的定义不同 |
[08:04] | What is wrong with him? | 他脑子是不是坏了 |
[08:05] | Classic case of va-jay-jay fever. | 标准的阴道狂热病案例 |
[08:09] | Colorfully put. | 形容的真生动 |
[08:12] | I’m just surprised to see Charlie fall for it. | 我没想到查理如此轻易就被人拐骗了 |
[08:14] | Sooner or later, all men fall for it. | 所有男人迟早有一天都会上当的 |
[08:16] | How do you think I got my condo in Palm Springs? | 不然你觉得我在棕榈泉市的公寓是怎么来的 |
[08:20] | You’ve got a condo in Palm Springs? | 你在棕榈泉市有公寓吗 |
[08:22] | No, figure of speech. Don’t try to stop by. | 没有 只是比喻而已 别想太多 |
[08:32] | You caught me at a bad time, darling. | 你不应该这时候来找我的 亲爱的 |
[08:34] | I was just going out. | 我本来要出门了 |
[08:35] | Well, I’m sorry, but I have a problem. | 我很抱歉 但是我真有个问题 |
[08:37] | Just the one? | 只有一个吗 |
[08:39] | It’s about Charlie. | 是跟查理有关的 |
[08:41] | Well, sweetheart, | 心肝宝贝啊 |
[08:42] | you have been sponging off him for eight years. | 你像寄生虫一样吸你哥哥的养分也有八年了 |
[08:44] | You’ve got to expect a little abuse. | 他欺负你一下也是无可厚非 |
[08:47] | Oh, no, no, no, it’s not that. | 不 不 不 不是这样 |
[08:48] | I’m worried about Charlie and Courtney. | 我是担心 查理跟科特妮在一起的事 |
[08:50] | I-I-I really think she’s taking advantage of him. | 我 我真的觉得她只是在利用他 |
[08:52] | Uh-huh. And what are you worried about? | 所以呢 你担心什么 |
[08:54] | Well… I just said. Charlie could lose everything. | 我只是想说 查理有可能变得一无所有 |
[08:57] | Oh, I see. Well, I understand your concern. | 原来如此 我知道你为什么如此担心了 |
[09:00] | – Thank you. – It’s not like you could move in here. | -谢谢 -毕竟我死也不会让你搬进来 |
[09:04] | Oh, no, no, I’m not just worried about me. | 不是 不是 我不是只担心我自己 |
[09:06] | Wait a second. You used to beg me to move in with Jake. | 等等 你以前还求过我带着杰克搬进来的 |
[09:09] | That’s when Jake was cute, | 当时杰克还很可爱 |
[09:10] | and I still had a little bit of hope left for you. | 而我当年也还对你抱着最后一点点的期望 |
[09:13] | Okay, well, anyway– | 好吧 无论如何 |
[09:15] | Alan. Your brother is a grown man. | 艾伦 你哥哥已经是个成年人了 |
[09:16] | I’m sure he can take care of himself. | 我相信他能够照顾好他自己 |
[09:18] | I’m not sure he can. | 我不确定他是否懂得照顾自己 |
[09:20] | You should see the way she’s sucking him dry. | 你应该看看她是怎么把查理榨的精尽人亡的 |
[09:21] | I should hope so. | 我希望如此 |
[09:25] | Mom. | 妈 |
[09:27] | Alan. There’s not much you can do | 艾伦 当一个贪婪的女人 |
[09:30] | when a graspy, greedy woman | 对一个脆弱的男人深出她的魔爪时 |
[09:31] | sinks her claws into a vulnerable man. | 你能做的并不多 |
[09:34] | Marty! I’m leaving! Come kiss me goodbye! | 马蒂 我要走了 过来吻别下 |
[09:38] | Come here, hot stuff. Give me some tongue! | 过来 辣妹 让我品尝你的香舌 |
[09:43] | Marty, my son Alan is here. | 马蒂 他是我儿子艾伦 |
[09:45] | You’ve met Alan. | 你见过艾伦的 |
[09:47] | The fruitball? No tongue for you. | 这怪男吗 我可没舌头给你 |
[09:51] | Cupcake, I need your credit card. | 甜心 我需要你的信用卡 |
[09:53] | The usual place. | 老地方 |
[09:55] | Oh, you bad boy. | 你个坏蛋 |
[10:00] | Dig a little deeper. | 再往下 |
[10:03] | There’s a hole in this pocket. | 这口袋有洞 |
[10:06] | Keep going. | 再往下 |
[10:08] | Surprise! | 给你个惊喜 |
[10:11] | Well, how nice for you. | 你还真是好人啊 |
[10:13] | But I’ve got to run! | 但是我要走了 |
[10:15] | Oh, damn, I worked on it all morning. | 该死的 我可是努力了一个早上呢 |
[10:19] | You know what? I’ll just go. Nice to see you, Mr. Pepper. | 我还是走吧 很高兴见到你 佩珀先生 |
[10:22] | Mr. Pepper was my father. | 佩珀先生是我爸 |
[10:24] | Just call me “the guy banging your mother” . | 你就管我叫”上你妈的家伙”就行了 |
[10:30] | I think I’ll stick with “Mr. Pepper”. Bye, Mom. | 我还是叫你佩珀先生吧 再见妈 |
[10:33] | Bye, dear. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[10:35] | Anything you need before I go? | 我走之前你还需要什么吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. Uh… | 是的 |
[10:39] | check my pocket again. | 再把手伸进我口袋里一次 |
[10:48] | Hey, boys. | 你们好呀 |
[10:52] | What’s all this stuff? | 这些是什么 |
[10:54] | Okay, here’s the red one. | 好了 这是红色那条 |
[10:56] | What do you guys think? | 你们觉得怎么样 |
[11:05] | The yellow one’s better, right? | 黄色那条好看点 对吧 |
[11:07] | I’m not sure. What do you think, Eldridge? | 我说不好 你觉得呢 爱尔德里奇 |
[11:09] | I think we need to see the yellow one again. | 我觉得我们得再看一下那条黄色的 |
[11:13] | Okay, okay, guys, guys — I’d like to talk to Courtney. | 好了 伙计们 我要跟科特妮谈一下 |
[11:15] | Go ahead. | 谈吧 |
[11:16] | Pretend we’re not here. | 就当我们透明好了 |
[11:18] | Okay, let me put it another way. | 好吧 我这么说吧 |
[11:20] | Get out. | 出去 |
[11:22] | – Bye, Courtney. – Bye, Courtney. | -拜拜 科特妮 -拜拜 科特妮 |
[11:24] | Bye, fellas. | 拜拜 伙计们 |
[11:25] | Thanks again for inviting me over. | 谢谢你叫我过来 |
[11:26] | Was I lying? | 我没撒谎吧 |
[11:31] | So…what do you want to talk about? | 那么 你想谈什么 |
[11:33] | Uh, well, the thing is — | 事情是这样的 |
[11:35] | Are my boobs even? | 我的咪咪均匀吗 |
[11:39] | Even…what? | 什么均匀? |
[11:41] | Well, I just want to make sure | 我只是想确认一下 |
[11:43] | one’s not popping out more than the other one. | 不会有一边露出来的特别多 |
[11:45] | Oh, no, no, no. They’re both, uh, uh, popping just… | 不 不 不 两边都 露出来的 |
[11:52] | fine. | 刚刚好 |
[11:54] | – Great! – Mm. | 太好了 |
[11:56] | So? | 所以说 |
[11:59] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想跟我谈什么 |
[12:01] | Oh, oh, yeah, well, I-I-I wanted to talk about Charlie. | 对了 我想谈谈查理的事 |
[12:04] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[12:05] | Well, I don’t know if you’re aware of this, | 我不清楚你是否知道 |
[12:07] | but he went through a bad breakup recently, | 但是他最近刚刚经历了痛苦的分手 |
[12:09] | and he may not look like it, | 虽然他表面上看不出来 |
[12:10] | but he’s actually in a pretty vulnerable place right now. | 但是实际上他现在很脆弱 |
[12:13] | And you think I’m taking advantage of him? | 而你认为我在占他便宜吗 |
[12:14] | Well…aren’t you? | 难道不是吗 |
[12:17] | Look, I know what you must think of me. | 我知道你怎么看我 |
[12:19] | Based on some of the stupid things I’ve done, | 我以前的确做了一些傻事 |
[12:21] | I don’t blame you. But Alan — | 所以我也不怪你 但是艾伦 |
[12:23] | I’ve changed. | 我已经变了 |
[12:27] | What about all this stuff? | 那这些东西是怎么回事 |
[12:28] | Well, he likes buying me things. Makes him happy. | 他喜欢给我买东西 这样能让他开心 |
[12:31] | Believe me, the money is fun, | 相信我 有钱是不错 |
[12:33] | but it’s Charlie I care about. | 但是我真正在乎的是查理 |
[12:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:37] | Really. | 真的 |
[12:38] | Well, okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[12:41] | Thank you, uh — I feel better now. | 谢谢 我现在感觉好多了 |
[12:48] | Hey, beautiful. You ready to go? | 美人 你可以走了吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah, let me just grab my purse. | 可以 等我拿一下包 |
[12:55] | Oh! Um, Alan — James. James — Alan. | 艾伦 这位是詹姆斯 詹姆斯 这是艾伦 |
[13:02] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥 |
[13:06] | He was adopted. | 他是领养的 |
[13:10] | Yeah, I remain skeptical. | 我表示怀疑 |
[13:19] | – Charlie? – In here. | -查理 -在这 |
[13:24] | What happened to your foot? | 你的脚怎么了 |
[13:25] | – Broke my toe. – Oh, geez! | -弄伤了大脚趾 -天啊 |
[13:28] | Serves me right, trying to walk around in Courtney’s high heels | 是我活该 只有一个胳膊好用 |
[13:30] | with only one good arm. | 还穿着科特妮的高跟鞋到处走 |
[13:32] | Why were you wearing her shoes? | 你为什么要穿她的高跟鞋 |
[13:34] | Because they matched her underwear, duh. | 因为正好衬她的内衣啊 蠢货 |
[13:37] | Okay. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[13:40] | I just thought you might want to know | 我只是想告诉你 |
[13:42] | that Courtney just left | 科特妮刚刚跟一个 |
[13:43] | with a handsome, young, African-American fellow. | 帅气年轻的非洲裔美国佬走了 |
[13:45] | Yeah. Her brother James. | 没错 那是她哥詹姆斯 |
[13:47] | And you’re buying that. | 你居然信了 |
[13:48] | Hey, people have a hard time believing you’re my brother. | 别人还不信你是我弟呢 |
[13:51] | Including me, by the way. | 顺便一提 就连我也不信 |
[13:52] | And Mom. | 还有老妈 |
[13:54] | All right, I’m just going to say this: | 好吧 我就明说了吧 |
[13:57] | I don’t think you should trust Courtney. | 我觉得你不能信任科特妮 |
[13:58] | I think she’s trouble. | 我认为她是个祸害 |
[13:59] | Well, hell yeah, she’s trouble. That’s why I love her. | 说的对 她就是个祸害 我就爱她这点 |
[14:02] | You love her? | 你爱她 |
[14:03] | Of course I love her. | 我当然爱她了 |
[14:05] | Courtney is the woman I’m meant to be with. | 科特妮是我的真命天女 |
[14:07] | Everything in my life up till now, all the women, | 我这辈子到目前为止发生过的所有的事情 |
[14:10] | they’ve just been leading me right to her. | 还有所有那些女人 都是为了把我引向她的 |
[14:12] | I would’ve guessed they were leading you more | 我认为他们更倾向于把你引向 |
[14:14] | to a clinic of some sort, but go ahead. | 某个诊所 不过继续说吧 |
[14:16] | You remember how down I was when Chelsea dumped me? | 你记得切尔西甩了我那会 我有多难受吗 |
[14:19] | And when Rose got married? | 还有罗斯结婚的时候 |
[14:21] | All of that was necessary | 所有那些都是让我和科特妮 |
[14:22] | in order for me to get back to Courtney. | 复合的必经阶段 |
[14:24] | It was also necessary for Courtney to make early parole. | 也得康妮被提前假释了才行 |
[14:27] | Exactly. This was meant to happen! | 是啊 一切都是命中注定的 |
[14:29] | Don’t you see it, Alan? | 你还看不出来吗 艾伦 |
[14:31] | Courtney is just the kind of woman I need. | 康妮正是我要找的另一半 |
[14:33] | She’s non-judgmental, free-spirited, open-minded… | 从不说长道短 总是那么的无拘无束 性格开朗 |
[14:36] | – Double-jointed. – Triple. | -身体柔韧 -超级柔韧啊 |
[14:38] | And she can pick up a dime with her butt cheeks. | 她还能用那肥肥的屁股夹起硬币呢 |
[14:42] | Just do me a favor, and-and take it slow? | 听我一句劝吧 慢慢来行吗 |
[14:45] | Give it a little time | 多考虑一下 |
[14:47] | before you do something stupid that you can’t undo. | 免得你又情不自禁地做出什么无法挽回的傻事来 |
[14:50] | Don’t worry, I won’t. | 别担心 我不会的 |
[14:51] | Good. | 那就好 |
[14:53] | Oh, yeah, guess what? | 哦对了 |
[14:55] | While we were in Vegas, I got a tattoo. | 我在拉斯维加斯纹了个纹身 |
[14:57] | Oh, please don’t tell me you got her name put on you? | 千万别说你纹了她的名字 |
[15:00] | Look. | 看 |
[15:02] | “Get out of my house.” | “滚出我家” |
[15:07] | The tattoo is temporary, but the sentiment is forever. | 纹身是暂时性的 但我赶走你的决心永不变 |
[15:14] | You’re kidding. Now he’s broken his toe? | 你开玩笑吧 他把脚趾都弄伤咯 |
[15:16] | This relationship goes on much longer, | 再这么下去 |
[15:18] | he’s going to run out of parts. | 他准会弄个遍体鳞伤的 |
[15:19] | Don’t be such a sourpuss. Courtney’s a terrific girl, | 你别这么鸡婆了 科特妮其实挺不错的 |
[15:23] | and Charlie’s happy as a clam. | 查理不也乐着吗 |
[15:24] | Wait a second. You never liked Courtney. | 怎么啦 你从来都不喜欢她的 |
[15:26] | People change. People grow. | 人总会变的 会变懂事的嘛 |
[15:30] | People buy expensive gifts for the housekeeper. | 还会给女管家买点昂贵的礼物呀 |
[15:34] | She bought you that? | 她送给你的吗 |
[15:35] | And the purse. And the sunglasses. | 还有手袋 和墨镜 |
[15:39] | Ciao, bella. | 拜啦 |
[15:40] | Okay, that’s it! I am out of here. | 好吧 我走就是了 |
[15:42] | Fine by me. | 随你便 |
[15:44] | You’re nothing but a selfish son of a bitch! | 你就一自私的烂人 |
[15:46] | And you’re a gold-digger! | 你还一拜金女呢 |
[15:47] | Go to hell! | 你去死吧 |
[15:49] | I’d meet you there, butthey don’t take credit cards. | 我会在阴间等你的 不过那里才不收信用卡 |
[15:55] | Problem? | 咋啦 |
[15:57] | She was just trying to use me, Alan. | 艾伦 她就是想利用老子 |
[15:59] | Really? I’m stunned. | 真的吗 我震精了 |
[16:03] | I still like her. | 我还是喜欢她 |
[16:09] | You know what she wanted me to do? | 你知道她让我干嘛吗 |
[16:11] | She actually found something you didn’t want to do? | 难道你还真有什么不想干的吗 |
[16:14] | She wanted me to give her money to pay her brother’s rent. | 她让我帮她哥交房租 |
[16:16] | I said, “Hey, I’ve already got one brother leeching off me.” | 我说”我这儿已经有一弟兄吸我的血了” |
[16:19] | Right? | 没乱说吧 |
[16:21] | Right. | 没有 |
[16:23] | This one doesn’t even have a job. | 她哥连工作都没有 |
[16:24] | At least you pretend to be a chiropractor. | 至少你还说自己是个按摩师吧 |
[16:27] | Well, I have my pride. | 我也有自尊心啊 |
[16:29] | That’s it for me. No more meaningful relationships. | 就这样了 我再不要什么真正的女友了 |
[16:32] | I’m going to stick with the honesty and integrity | 我还是走我的老路线 |
[16:34] | of the traditional hooker-john arrangement. | 跟那些真实又坦诚的妓女们厮混吧 |
[16:37] | Sometimes the old ways are best. | 有时候走老路线也算明智之举 |
[16:40] | Well, I’m glad you came to your senses about Courtney, | 我很庆幸的事 你终于看清了科特妮 |
[16:43] | and I just want to say– | 我还想告诉你的是 |
[16:44] | I’m always here for you. | 我永远都在这里[支持你] |
[16:46] | I’ve never doubted that. | 这个我绝对相信[你会永远赖在我家] |
[16:47] | – Well, thank you. – It wasn’t a compliment. | -谢谢 -我可没夸奖你 |
[16:52] | My point was, I think you’ve made the right decision. | 我是说 你终于做出了对的决定 |
[16:55] | I have, haven’t I? | 是呀 不是吗 |
[16:57] | Well, of course you have. I mean, for God’s sake, | 当然是个正确的决定啊 你看看嘛 |
[16:59] | look what she did to you. | 她把你弄成什么样子了 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[17:05] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[17:07] | I got to get her back! | 我得把她找回来 |
[17:09] | – Charlie? – No, Courtney– | -查理 -别拦我 |
[17:13] | Oh, my God! | 我的神呐 |
[17:17] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:19] | Oh. I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[17:23] | How bad is it? | 严重不 |
[17:28] | It’s fine. | 完全不严重 |
[17:32] | I ain’t cleaning that up. | 那个我才不打扫 |
[17:41] | You’re a very lucky guy, Charlie. | 你算走运的了 查理 |
[17:43] | I ran through a plate glass window, | 我撞碎了玻璃门 |
[17:45] | and you puked in my piano. | 你又在我的钢琴里呕吐 |
[17:47] | How is that lucky? | 这怎么还算走运呢 |
[17:49] | You could have bled to death. | 你差点就因失血过多而身亡了 |
[17:50] | And I could have vomited on my suede shoes. | 我差点就吐在了我的小羊皮鞋上 |
[17:52] | Those are my shoes. | 这双是我的鞋 |
[17:55] | Which is why you’re lucky. | 所以才说你走运啊 |
[17:58] | Hey, Alan. | 看这里 艾伦 |
[18:01] | At the moment, I’m not in your house. | 我现在可不在你家哦 |
[18:05] | All right, well. I’m going to look at this as a wake-up call. | 也好 我就吃一堑长一智吧 |
[18:08] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[18:09] | – Courtney is bad news. – I’ve been telling you. | -科特妮不是好女人 -我就说嘛 |
[18:11] | You were right. I was blind. | 你是对的 我当时瞎眼了 |
[18:13] | Guess it’s hard to see the truth | 不过当你用日式性爱招式玩得正爽的时候 |
[18:15] | when you’re wearing Japanese Rain Goggles. | 想不到这些也是很正常的 |
[18:18] | I Googled the goggles. | 我谷歌了那招式 |
[18:20] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[18:24] | Courtney. What are you doing here? | 科特妮 你来干什么 |
[18:27] | Well, I went back to apologize and there was blood everywhere. | 我回去向你道歉 发现房间里到处都是血 |
[18:29] | I tried every hospital in town trying to find you. | 我找遍了所有的医院才找到你 |
[18:31] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:33] | Not really. | 没啥大碍 |
[18:34] | Um, Courtney? | 科特妮 |
[18:36] | I think Charlie has something to tell you. | 查理有话要对你说 |
[18:38] | What? | 什么 |
[18:40] | Go ahead, Charlie. | 说吧 查理 |
[18:47] | I love you, Courtney. | 我爱你 科特妮 |
[18:49] | I love you, too! | 我也是啊 |
[18:52] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |