英文名称:The First Omen
年代:2024
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 本影片由古哥论坛夕阳风制作发布! | |
[01:23] | I told you not to look for me. | 我叫你别找我 |
[01:27] | Please, Father. | 求求你 神父 |
[01:41] | That’s all I have. | 我只有这个 |
[01:45] | The only proof of what they’ve done. | 他们恶行的唯一证据 |
[01:48] | But she looks so… | 她看起来好像… |
[01:50] | Human. | 人类 |
[01:54] | (史嘉纳) | |
[01:55] | But don’t let yourself be fooled. | 不要被骗了 |
[02:00] | She wasn’t conceived naturally. | 她不是自然受孕的 |
[02:11] | They found a volunteer. | 他们找到一个自愿者 |
[02:16] | Someone devoted. | 虔诚的信徒 |
[02:20] | But how did they… | 但他们如何… |
[02:21] | No, please. | 不 拜托 |
[02:23] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[02:27] | I can’t talk about that. | 我没办法谈 |
[02:49] | What I can tell you… | 我只能告诉你 |
[02:53] | is that the pregnancy happened quickly. | 怀孕过程很快 |
[03:02] | She’ll be in her teens now. | 她现在已经十几岁了 |
[03:05] | They’re just waiting until she’s old enough. | 他们在等她年纪够大 |
[03:09] | Old enough for what? | 年纪够大做什么 |
[03:12] | Old enough for what? | 年纪够大做什么 |
[03:13] | Now, please. | 拜托 |
[03:23] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没办法继续下去了 |
[03:26] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我没办法继续下去了 |
[03:29] | I can’t. | 我没办法 |
[03:32] | But please don’t let it touch me again. | 拜托别让它再碰我 |
[03:51] | Father? | 神父 |
[03:59] | Father Harris? | 哈里斯神父 |
[04:03] | Father? | 神父 |
[04:09] | Hiding won’t absolve your sins. | 躲藏赦免不了你的罪 |
[04:14] | You think I want to be forgiven? | 你以为我想被原谅吗 |
[04:26] | I don’t want to be forgiven, Father Brennan. | 我不想 布伦南神父 |
[04:29] | I just want it all to be over. | 我只希望事情赶快落幕 |
[04:34] | You’ll understand… | 你会了解的… |
[04:36] | soon enough. | 很快 |
[05:25] | Father, are you all right? | 神父 你还好吗 |
[05:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[05:47] | Father. | 神父 |
[06:14] | 《凶兆前传》 | |
[06:23] | (罗马 1971年) | |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:895个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:105个,六级词汇:55个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:75个,考研词汇:108个,专四词汇:99个,专八词汇:25个, 所有生词标注共:197个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:02] | Il volo sette quattro due, | 七四二航班(意大利语) |
[07:04] | in arrivo da Milano Linate, | 从米兰利纳特抵达(意大利语) |
[07:05] | arrivera con quindici minuti di ritardo. | 他迟到了15分钟(意大利语) |
[07:08] | -Margaret Daino? -Yes. | -玛格戴诺 -是 |
[07:10] | -Hi. -Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[07:11] | -I’m Father Gabriel. -Hello. | -我是盖布瑞神父 -你好 |
[07:12] | Cardinal Lawrence sent me to fetch you. | 劳伦斯主教派我来接你 |
[07:14] | -Oh, sure. Thank you. -Let me help you with that. | -谢谢 -我帮你拿 |
[07:16] | He’s in the car outside. | 他在外面的车上 |
[07:18] | I have heard so much about you. I feel like I already know you. | 我常听说你的事 感觉已经认识你了 |
[07:24] | Maggie! | 玛姬 |
[07:26] | I’m so happy to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[07:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:29] | It’s so beautiful here. It’s like a dream. | 这里好美 就像做梦一样 |
[07:32] | Well, wait till you see the actual city. | 等你见到市区再说 |
[07:35] | Look at you. It hasn’t been a year… | 瞧你 还不到一年 |
[07:37] | and somehow, you’ve found a way to grow up even more. | 你竟然又长大了 |
[07:40] | Is that all you’ve got? | 只有这些行李吗 |
[07:41] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:42] | Well, my word. Come on. | 天啊 走吧 |
[07:44] | I’ll show you to your new home. | 我带你去你的新家 |
[08:16] | So, what do you think? | 觉得如何 |
[08:18] | It’s wild. | 棒极了 |
[08:20] | Everything’s so different. | 所有的一切都不一样 |
[08:22] | Every street that we pass, there’s something to look at. | 每条街都有东西可看 |
[08:24] | I just wanna explore. | 我想好好逛逛 |
[08:26] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 是不是很美 |
[08:27] | What better place for you to be taking the veil? | 没有地方比这里更适合当修女 |
[08:32] | It’s wonderful to see you, Maggie. | 见到你真开心 玛姬 |
[08:35] | Even when you were little, I knew you were destined for great things. | 你小时候 我就知道你前途不可限量 |
[08:42] | See if you can get around them, Damiano. | 想办法绕过去 达米诺 |
[08:46] | These protests have picked up recently, I’m afraid. | 这些人最近开始抗议 |
[08:49] | What are they protesting? | 他们在抗议什么 |
[08:51] | For the workers, it’s about conditions and wages. | 劳工抗议工作条件和薪资 |
[08:53] | But for the students, well… | 至于学生嘛… |
[08:56] | it’s a rejection of authority… | 反抗威权 |
[08:59] | even the church. | 甚至教会 |
[09:01] | The world is changing, Maggie, very fast. | 玛格 世界变化得非常快 |
[09:05] | The younger generation no longer turn to us for guidance, I’m afraid. | 年轻人不再寻求我们的指引 |
[09:09] | But it’s a challenge we’ve embraced. | 但我们勇于接受这项挑战 |
[09:12] | Perhaps you’ll play your part and help earn back their trust. | 或许你能尽力 重新赢得他们的信任 |
[09:17] | I’ll try. | 我会努力 |
[09:20] | Come la treccia! | 就像辫子(意大利语) |
[09:45] | Tu devi essere la nostra bella Americana. | 你一定是我们美丽的美国人(意大利语) |
[09:48] | This is Sister Silva, the Abbess. | 这是席瓦修女 修道院长 |
[09:51] | And she’ll take good care of you. | 她会好好照顾你 |
[09:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:55] | Welcome to our family. | 欢迎加入这个大家庭 |
[09:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | Come. Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[10:05] | Let me give you a tour. | 我带你参观一下 |
[10:08] | We’re so happy to have you here. | 我们好高兴你来了 |
[10:16] | This way. | 这边 |
[10:18] | We take care of girls. | 我们照顾女生 |
[10:19] | Girls only. | 只有女生 |
[10:21] | A total of 62. | 总共62人 |
[10:23] | Babies to 18 years of age. | 从婴儿到18岁都有 |
[10:26] | Come this way. | 走这边 |
[10:29] | Buongiorno. | 早上好(意大利语) |
[10:31] | Buongiorno. Hello. | 早上好(意大利语) 你好 |
[10:32] | Buongiorno. | 早上好(意大利语) |
[10:35] | The state has contracted with us to take in many unmarried women… | 政府与我们签约 收容许多… |
[10:39] | who are about to give birth. | 即将临盆的未婚妇女 |
[10:41] | We have our birthing facilities here in the hospital wing. | 医疗区有产房设施 |
[10:47] | Come, come. | 过来 |
[10:49] | Our doctor will likely deliver this baby within the week. | 医生应该本周就会接生这个宝宝 |
[10:53] | -Ciao, Lanoma. -Salve. | -你好 拉诺玛 -你好(意大利语) |
[10:56] | -Come stai? -Bene. | -你好吗 -好的(意大利语) |
[10:59] | Tranquilla. Tutto va bene. | 别担心 一切都很好(意大利语) |
[11:02] | Pazienza, hmm? | 耐心点 嗯(意大利语) |
[11:08] | Andiamo. | 走吧(意大利语) |
[11:18] | Sister Anjelica. | 安洁莉卡修女 |
[11:23] | This is Margaret Daino from America. | 这是美国来的玛格戴诺 |
[11:35] | She grew up here. | 她在这里长大 |
[11:37] | Abandoned on our front steps… | 被人抛弃在门口阶梯上 |
[11:40] | and very ill. | 病得很严重 |
[11:41] | But she’s very devoted… | 但她工作非常认真 |
[11:44] | and she keeps all the children smiling. | 让孩子们笑口常开 |
[11:47] | And they all seem very happy. | 他们看来都很开心 |
[11:53] | I should see what the trouble is. | 我去看看是什么问题 |
[11:55] | Of course. | 好的 |
[11:58] | Via dal cancello faccello. | 滚出大门去(意大利语) |
[12:00] | La tua suora e sempre gentilissima. | 你的姐姐总是很善良(意大利语) |
[12:22] | (卡莉塔史嘉纳) | |
[12:50] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[12:54] | Hail Mary. | 万福玛利亚 |
[13:05] | Ave Maria is my favorite, too. | 《圣母颂》也是我最喜欢的 |
[13:10] | Il mio preferito. | 我的最爱(意大利语) |
[13:16] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[13:19] | Come ti chiami? | 你叫什么名字(意大利语) |
[13:25] | I’m Margaret. | 我叫玛格 |
[13:28] | Mi chiami Margaret. | 叫我玛格(意大利语) |
[13:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:06] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:07] | Get off of me! | 放开我 |
[14:15] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[14:19] | Have you been behaving yourself, Carlita? | 你有乖乖的吗 卡莉塔 |
[14:25] | Carlita. | 卡莉塔 |
[14:28] | Did you do that drawing outside, Carlita? | 外面那是你画的吗 卡莉塔 |
[14:30] | The one where the girl’s floating above the other girls? | 有个女孩飘浮在其他女孩上面 |
[14:36] | I thought it was very nice. | 画得非常好 |
[14:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:51] | Come. | 过来 |
[14:59] | Why is she kept alone like that in the middle of the day? | 大白天她怎么单独待在里面 |
[15:02] | It’s safer. | 比较安全 |
[15:03] | She hurt another child just yesterday. | 昨天她弄伤另一个孩子 |
[15:08] | Luca will be your driver. | 路卡当你的司机 |
[15:10] | Rome has become a bit dangerous with the protests. | 因为抗议 罗马变得有点危险 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[16:41] | By Your divine mercy, rein in the power of evil. | 借由祢的救主慈悲 压制邪恶力量 |
[16:44] | Build us into living stones of a culture of life… | 使我们成为生命文化的活石 |
[16:47] | who demonstrates in both deed and word… | 显现于行为与言语 |
[16:49] | the truth that every life, no matter its conditions, is precious and unrepeatable. | 日常生活之真实均属珍贵与难得 |
[16:53] | Lord, speak to every human heart and fill it with the conviction… | 天主 让每个人心坚信 |
[16:56] | I am wanted. | 我受想望 |
[16:58] | I have a task in history. | 我肩负历史任务 |
[16:59] | I am accepted, and I am loved. | 我被接受 被爱 |
[17:01] | It is good that I exist. | 有幸存在人间 |
[17:13] | Margaret’s one of our worst-behaved children… | 玛格是我们最不乖的孩子之一 |
[17:19] | What if she has another episode? | 要是她又发作呢 |
[17:22] | Then you must tie her to the bed. | 那就把她绑在床上 |
[17:25] | Here. Let me show you. | 来 我做给你看 |
[18:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:08] | Mierda. | 狗屎(意大利语) |
[18:10] | You must be Margaretta. | 你一定是玛格 |
[18:12] | Yes. | 是 |
[18:13] | I’m Luz. | 我是露兹 |
[18:16] | Did I wake you? | 我吵醒你了吗 |
[18:17] | No, no. | 没有 |
[18:20] | I was having a nightmare. | 我刚好做恶梦 |
[18:22] | First night nerves? | 第一晚太紧张 |
[18:24] | Don’t worry, same thing happened for me. | 放心 当初我也一样 |
[18:26] | If we can’t admit how we are feeling… | 如果无法承认自己的感受 |
[18:29] | our dreams do it for us, right? | 梦就会帮我们承认 对吧 |
[18:33] | You’re a novitiate? | 你是见习修女吗 |
[18:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:36] | I just figured a little exploration is healthy before the big day. | 在大日子之前探险一下才健康 |
[18:40] | I mean, I will be hiding this body… | 毕竟以后我的身体 |
[18:43] | under a habit for the rest of my life. | 都要包在修女袍底下 |
[18:45] | So, why not let it breathe a little now? | 不如现在让它透透气 |
[18:52] | Coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[18:58] | So how does a girl from… | 一个女生怎么从… |
[19:01] | Pittsfield. Massachusetts. | 匹兹菲 麻州 |
[19:05] | So how does a girl from Pissfield end up in Italy about to take the veil? | 匹兹菲女生怎么来意大利当修女 |
[19:11] | Well, Cardinal Lawrence was a priest at the orphanage that I grew up in. | 劳伦斯主教在我长大的孤儿院当神父 |
[19:16] | And we got pretty close because, well, I was somewhat of a problem child. | 我们很亲近 因为我是问题儿童 |
[19:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[19:22] | Wait, wait, wait. You were a problem child? | 等一下…你是问题儿童 |
[19:25] | Like how? | 怎么说 |
[19:28] | I don’t know. I guess… | 不晓得 我想… |
[19:30] | I mean, I used to get punished a lot. | 我以前常被处罚 |
[19:35] | And how did they punish you? | 他们怎么处罚你 |
[19:38] | And where did you get these? | 这是哪来的 |
[19:39] | Hey. | 喂 |
[19:40] | And you are a nosy girl. Do you know that? | 你很爱乱翻别人东西耶 |
[19:45] | Well, would they beat you? | 他们会打你吗 |
[19:49] | Would they beat me? | 他们会打我吗 |
[19:51] | No, not really. | 并没有 |
[19:56] | I used to have a pretty active imagination. | 我以前想像力很丰富 |
[20:01] | I’d get so convinced sometimes that what I was seeing was real… | 有时坚信自己看见的是真的 |
[20:03] | that the sisters would need to… | 修女只好… |
[20:07] | subdue me. | 严格管教我 |
[20:11] | But then Cardinal Lawrence came to the orphanage… | 不过劳伦斯主教来到孤儿院 |
[20:15] | and he was really great, you know. | 他真的很棒 |
[20:17] | He really helped me to see that all that stuff was just in my head. | 他让我明白那些都是我的幻想 |
[20:21] | Things got a lot better for me after that. | 后来我的状况就好多了 |
[20:27] | For me… | 对我来说… |
[20:29] | it was a voice. | 那是一个声音 |
[20:33] | I was 16. | 我16岁 |
[20:36] | Just kicked out of the house. | 刚被赶出家门 |
[20:39] | It was so cold that night, and I didn’t know what to do. | 那晚好冷 我不知所措 |
[20:47] | And then… | 然后… |
[20:51] | this warm wind came… | 一阵暖风吹来 |
[20:54] | out of nowhere. | 不知从何而来 |
[21:00] | And suddenly it was as if His voice was all around me. | 突然间祂的声音在我身边响起 |
[21:05] | Inside me even. | 甚至在我体内 |
[21:08] | So clearly. | 好清晰 |
[21:11] | And He told me it didn’t matter if I had no earthly home… | 祂说我有没有家都无所谓 |
[21:14] | because my true home was with Him. | 因为我真正的家就在祂身边 |
[21:18] | And for the first time in my life… | 这辈子第一次 |
[21:22] | I felt like I belonged on this Earth. | 我觉得在世上有了归属 |
[21:30] | Yes, but even with the most handsome milkman in town… | 对 但就算有镇上最帅的牛奶工人 |
[21:35] | we still had a whole group of us who took the veil together. | 我们还是一群人一起成为修女 |
[21:39] | Yes. Now, instead, girls go off to college… | 现在女孩子都上大学 |
[21:43] | and poor Luz is taking the veil alone. | 可怜的露兹却独自来当修女 |
[21:46] | And Margaret… | 玛格 |
[21:48] | Margaret will be alone in the chapel, too. | 玛格也会是教堂唯一的新人 |
[21:51] | Don’t worry. I’ll warm it up for you. | 放心 我会帮你暖身子 |
[21:56] | Warm up? What is this “warm it up”? | 暖身子 什么意思 |
[21:59] | As if Mr. Milkman didn’t teach you. | 牛奶工人没教你喔 |
[22:03] | I’m sorry! | 对不起 |
[22:05] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[22:09] | Practice it again. | 再练习一次 |
[22:11] | Sono una farfalla. | 我是一只蝴蝶(意大利语) |
[22:16] | E devo volare. | 我必须飞(意大利语) |
[22:20] | No, no, no. Shy American. | 不对…害羞的美国人 |
[22:22] | Say it with passione. | 热情一点 |
[22:24] | With passione? | 热情 |
[22:26] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[22:28] | Sono una… | 我是…(意大利语) |
[22:30] | -Farfalla. -Farfalla. | -蝴蝶 -蝴蝶(意大利语) |
[22:32] | E devo volare. | 我必须飞(意大利语) |
[22:35] | Good? | 不错吧 |
[22:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:37] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[22:38] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[22:39] | “I am a teacher and I love to teach.” | “我是老师 我喜欢教书” |
[22:52] | Silenzio. | 安静(意大利语) |
[22:54] | Silenzio, ragazze. | 安静 女孩们(意大利语) |
[22:59] | Padre nostro, che sei nei cieli, | 我们的父亲,他在天堂(意大利语) |
[23:03] | sia santificato il tuo nome, | 愿你的名字成为圣名(意大利语) |
[23:08] | venga il tuo regno, | 你的王国来了(意大利语) |
[23:11] | sia fatta la tua volonta, | 你的遗嘱完成了(意大利语) |
[23:15] | come in cielo cosi in terra. | 天上人间(意大利语) |
[23:20] | il nostro pane quotidiano, | 我们每天的面包(意大利语) |
[23:24] | e rimetti… | 然后放回去…(意大利语) |
[24:40] | Margaret. There you are. | 玛格 你在这里 |
[24:42] | I’m sorry I scared you. | 抱歉吓到你了 |
[24:43] | Come on. I have something to show you for tonight. | 走 今晚我有东西给你看 |
[24:47] | You’re gonna love it. | 你一定会喜欢 |
[25:07] | There she is. | 她换好了 |
[25:09] | Oh, my God, you look hot. | 天啊 你好辣 |
[25:13] | -I look naked. -Yes. | -好像没穿衣服 -赞 |
[25:14] | What do you mean, naked? You look gorgeous. | 什么意思 你美呆了 |
[25:17] | Come on. | 来 |
[25:18] | Up with your foot. | 脚抬起来 |
[25:20] | The other one. | 另一脚 |
[25:23] | Mother Mary. | 天啊 |
[25:24] | Don’t be nervous. Can you stand? | 别紧张 能站好吗 |
[25:27] | No. | 不行 |
[25:28] | Yes, you can. | 你可以 |
[25:32] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[25:44] | Luz? | 露兹 |
[25:46] | Yeah? | 嗯 |
[25:49] | I can’t do this. | 我没办法 |
[25:53] | Tell me. | 跟我说 |
[25:54] | Have you ever been to a bar? | 你去过酒吧吗 |
[25:56] | No. | 没有 |
[25:58] | -A disco? -No. | -舞厅呢 -没有 |
[25:59] | Anything at all? | 都没有 |
[26:03] | Because your whole life you’ve wanted to give yourself only to Him, right? | 因为你毕生愿望就是将自己献给祂 |
[26:08] | Look, I know. | 我知道 |
[26:10] | I know it’s scary coming out from under the habit… | 走出舒适圈很可怕 |
[26:12] | but look at you! | 可是看看你 |
[26:14] | You’re a very beautiful girl, Margaretta. | 你是大美女 玛格 |
[26:18] | And you have to understand that about yourself. | 你得了解自己 |
[26:22] | If only to know what it means to give it up. | 才能知道你放弃什么 |
[26:26] | So, let yourself feel it. Okay? | 尽情感受一下 好吗 |
[26:30] | Be brave. | 勇敢一点 |
[27:07] | So… | 好 |
[27:09] | To the bravest girl I know. | 敬我认识最勇敢的女孩 |
[27:11] | Go. | 喝 |
[27:17] | Do you still feel your feet? | 你的脚还有感觉吗 |
[27:19] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[27:22] | Do you still feel your feet? | 你的脚还有感觉吗 |
[27:23] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:25] | Okay. Another then. | 那再来一杯 |
[27:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[27:27] | Parlate italiano? | 会说意大利语吗 |
[27:29] | What? | 什么 |
[27:30] | Parlate italiano? | 会说意大利语吗 |
[27:32] | No. Not when I’m drinking. | 不会 喝酒时不会 |
[27:34] | Too hard. | 太难了 |
[27:36] | Inglese, per favore, no? | 麻烦说英语 |
[27:40] | If you can. | 如果可以的话 |
[27:41] | I’m Alfonzo, and this is Paolo. | 我是阿方佐 这是保罗 |
[27:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[27:45] | We can buy you a drink if you want. | 我们能请你们喝酒 |
[28:15] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:18] | Can I have a sip of that? | 我能尝一口吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah, eat it. | 你吃 |
[28:26] | -Eat it? -Yes. Eat it. | -吃 -对 吃吧 |
[28:29] | I was watching this movie with my mother yesterday. | 昨天我在跟我妈看电影 |
[28:33] | -Yeah? -And… | -怎样 -然后… |
[28:34] | and was with Barbara Streisand, and I just… | 有芭芭拉史翠珊 我… |
[28:37] | I don’t know. I love her and… | 我好喜欢她 |
[28:38] | -You do? -I do. | -是吗 -对 |
[28:40] | -Barbra? -I love Barbara. Yes… | -芭芭拉 -我很喜欢芭芭拉 |
[28:42] | -Barbara Streisand. -Barbra? | -芭芭拉史翠珊 -芭芭拉 |
[28:43] | Barbra, yeah. | 芭芭拉 对 |
[28:44] | I mean, it was the part with the “Hello, gorgeous.” | 就是“你好 美女”那一段 |
[28:48] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 美女 |
[28:49] | Gorgeous. | 美女 |
[28:50] | Gorgeous. | 美女 |
[28:54] | What? Gorgeous. | 什么 美女 |
[28:55] | -Gorgeous. -Gorgeous. | -美女 -美女 |
[28:57] | You know, it’s… Sorry if I’m not a professional… | 抱歉我不是专业演员 |
[29:00] | -It was good. -…like Barbra. | -很棒 -像芭芭拉那样 |
[29:02] | But what do you do? | 不过 你是做什么的 |
[29:11] | Well, since you asked… | 既然你问了 |
[29:15] | I am a butterfly… | 我是一只蝴蝶 |
[29:19] | …And I must fly! | 我必须飞翔 |
[29:23] | -Volare? -Volare. | -飞行 -飞行(意大利语) |
[29:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:31] | A butterfly? Well then, I must not keep you from flying! | 蝴蝶 那我不能阻止你飞 |
[29:35] | What? | 什么 |
[29:39] | -Come on. -Where are you going? | -走吧 -你去哪 |
[29:40] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[31:46] | This is the BBC World Service, | 这是英国广播公司世界频道 |
[31:48] | and it’s the 3rd of June, 1971. | 今天是1971年6月3日 |
[31:51] | Riots have erupted in Rome… | 罗马爆发暴动 |
[31:52] | with clashes between the far left and far right groups escalating rapidly. | 极左与极右派团体的冲突迅速升高 |
[31:56] | The unrest has caused widespread damage to property… | 动乱造成各地建物受损 |
[31:59] | and has left several people injured. | 有数人受伤 |
[32:01] | Italian authorities are struggling to contain the violence and restore order. | 意大利警方正设法镇压 恢复秩序 |
[32:06] | Public transportation, factories, and schools are heavily affected… | 公共运输、工厂和学校严重受影响 |
[32:09] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[32:10] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[32:12] | Did you have fun last night? | 昨晚开心吗 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 开心 |
[32:19] | I’m guessing you’ve never drunk like that before. | 我猜你没喝那么醉过 |
[32:23] | I didn’t, like, embarrass myself or anything last night, did I? | 昨晚我没害自己出糗吧 |
[32:27] | No. No. | 没有 |
[32:28] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[32:29] | You were well-behaved. | 你很乖 |
[32:33] | Mostly. | 大致上啦 |
[32:37] | Okay. I found you before anything got out of control. | 我在情况失控前发现你 |
[32:40] | And for the record, I was a very nice friend. | 先声明 我很够朋友 |
[32:42] | You came home with me. | 你跟我回家 |
[32:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:48] | But it wasn’t easy pulling you away from him. | 把你从他身边拖走可不简单 |
[32:55] | What do you mean? I didn’t… | 什么意思 我没有… |
[33:02] | Let’s just say you took my advice to heart. | 应该说我的建议你听进去了 |
[33:06] | You were a very brave girl, Margaretta. | 你非常勇敢 玛格 |
[33:12] | But, hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:14] | It’s our little secret. Okay? | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[33:46] | I am loved. I am accepted. | 我被爱着 我被认可了 |
[33:53] | It is good to be a human being. | 成为一个人是件好事 |
[33:54] | It is good to be alive. | 活着真好 |
[34:28] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:29] | May I sit? | 我能坐吗 |
[34:31] | No, please, please stay. | 不 请留下 |
[34:33] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉 我们认识吗 |
[34:35] | My name is Father Brennan. | 我是布伦南神父 |
[34:37] | I apologize for startling you. Please sit with me. | 抱歉吓到你 请坐 |
[34:40] | This will only take a few minutes. | 只要几分钟就好 |
[34:42] | Your name is Margaret Daino. | 你叫玛格戴诺 |
[34:43] | You work at the orphanage. | 你在孤儿院工作 |
[34:45] | You’re new there. | 刚到职没多久 |
[34:47] | I don’t understand. How do you know that? | 我不懂 你怎么知道 |
[34:49] | It’s about the girl. Scianna. | 跟那个女孩有关 史嘉纳 |
[34:52] | -Carlita? -You must be very careful, Margaret. | -卡莉塔 -你得非常小心 玛格 |
[34:55] | Bad things will start to happen around her. | 她身边会开始发生坏事 |
[34:57] | Evil things. | 邪恶的事 |
[34:59] | No, I have to go now. | 不 我该走了 |
[35:00] | No, no. Please, please. Come see me tonight. | 不 拜托 晚上来找我 |
[35:02] | Saint Rita cloister, room 42. | 圣丽达修道院 42号房 |
[35:05] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我再跟你解释 |
[35:14] | Good morning, farfalla. | 早安 蝴蝶 |
[35:18] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[35:20] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[35:22] | Nothing. Just a little tired, that’s all. | 没事 我只是有点累 |
[35:30] | Where’s Carlita? | 卡莉塔呢 |
[35:33] | She’s in the bad room. | 她在坏坏房 |
[35:35] | The bad room? | 坏坏房 |
[35:39] | Dirty. | 脏脏 |
[35:41] | Dirty. | 脏脏 |
[35:43] | Dirty. | 脏脏 |
[35:44] | Dirty. | 脏脏 |
[35:46] | Sister. | 修女 |
[35:48] | Sister, I need your help. | 我需要帮忙 能跟我来吗 |
[35:54] | Carlita, she’s locked in a room. | 卡莉塔被锁在房间里 |
[35:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[35:58] | She bit Sister Romano just this morning… | 早上她咬了罗玛诺修女 |
[36:02] | so she had to go to the bad room. | 所以得去坏坏房 |
[36:06] | Sister, why is there a bad room? | 修女 为什么有坏坏房 |
[36:13] | Because some girls are bad. | 因为有的女生很坏 |
[36:39] | This room is suffocating. | 这个房间闷死了 |
[36:42] | It’s not meant to be pleasant. | 本来就不该让人舒服 |
[36:44] | The things we do aren’t always pleasant… | 我们做的事不见得令人舒服 |
[36:47] | but they are in the name of God. | 但都是奉主之名 |
[36:54] | Do you wanna talk about why they put you in that room? | 想聊聊她们为何把你关进去吗 |
[36:59] | Sono cattiva. | 我很刻薄(意大利语) |
[37:01] | I’m bad. | 我坏坏 |
[37:04] | You’re bad. | 你坏坏 |
[37:07] | Well, guess who else was bad. | 你猜还有谁也很坏 |
[37:10] | Who? | 谁 |
[37:13] | You? | 你吗 |
[37:17] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[37:20] | But you know what? | 可是你知道吗 |
[37:23] | I realized that I’m not bad. | 我发现我并不坏 |
[37:28] | They just tell you that you are… | 她们说你坏 |
[37:29] | because you’re not doing what they want you to do. | 是因为你不听她们的话 |
[37:35] | Back then, I used to think that there was something really, really wrong with me. | 当时我以为自己有严重的问题 |
[37:40] | What did you do? | 你怎么做 |
[37:48] | Well, I guess at first, I tried to run away. | 刚开始我想逃跑 |
[37:52] | But it didn’t fix the feeling. | 可是那种感觉没变 |
[37:59] | That’s what I like about you, actually. | 所以我喜欢你这点 |
[38:01] | What? | 什么 |
[38:06] | What do you like about me? | 你喜欢我什么 |
[38:09] | I think that you feel the same way that I felt. | 我想你的感受跟我当初一样 |
[38:14] | But you’re not scared, you don’t run away. | 但你不害怕 没逃跑 |
[38:17] | You just… | 你只是… |
[38:18] | You raise your little claws, and you fight. | 伸出你的小爪子反抗 |
[38:27] | Carlita, go to your room, okay? | 卡莉塔 回房间 |
[38:29] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[38:45] | -Infermiera, la regga. – -Si, dottore. | -雷加护士 – 是的 医生(意大利语) |
[38:48] | Forcipe, per favore. | 请用钳子(意大利语) |
[38:50] | Forcipe. | 钳子(意大利语) |
[39:03] | Stia ferma. | 保持坚定(意大利语) |
[39:11] | No! | 不 |
[39:13] | Stia buona! | 安静(意大利语) |
[40:57] | Everything looks all right. | 一切看起来都很好 |
[40:59] | You did say you didn’t eat much in the morning. | 你说早上你没吃多少东西 |
[41:03] | May be low blood sugar. | 可能是血糖低 |
[41:05] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[41:06] | Sorry? Margaret, what for? | 抱歉 玛格 为什么 |
[41:09] | You wouldn’t be the first to faint witnessing the birth of a child. | 不是只有你目睹孩子出生会晕倒 |
[41:13] | Frankly, I’m surprised it doesn’t happen more often. | 我很惊讶这种事不常发生 |
[41:15] | The miracle of life can be a messy business. | 生命的奇迹有时惨不忍睹 |
[42:11] | You guys mind if I join? | 我能加入吗 |
[42:22] | Carlita, did you do this drawing? | 卡莉塔 这是你画的吗 |
[42:25] | This part is mine. | 这部分是我的 |
[42:29] | It’s a boy. | 是男生 |
[42:34] | I don’t think that that’s very appropriate, Sister. | 我觉得这样不妥 修女 |
[43:06] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[43:11] | Yes? | 怎样 |
[43:22] | Andiamo! | 阿弗雷多 |
[43:26] | Here. Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去走一走 |
[43:33] | -Join the group. -Oh, not today, girls. | -一起来 -今天不行 |
[43:35] | -Come on! -Okay. | -来啦 -好吧 |
[43:39] | Venite, venite! | 维尼特 维尼特 |
[43:41] | No, no, no, not me. | 不…我不行 |
[43:44] | It’s all right. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[43:47] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[44:41] | It’s all for you. | 都是为了你们 |
[44:49] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[44:50] | No, no, no, don’t. Don’t! | 不…不要 |
[44:52] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[45:02] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[45:52] | (圣丽达修道院 42号房) | |
[46:18] | Margaret. Come in. | 玛格 请进 |
[46:43] | Something happened, didn’t it? | 出事了 对吧 |
[46:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:49] | One of the sisters took her own life. | 有一个修女轻生 |
[46:56] | You mentioned the name “Scianna.” | 你提过史嘉纳这名字 |
[46:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[47:06] | I assume you know these people. | 我猜你认识这些人 |
[47:10] | The priest is named Spiletto. | 这个神父叫史匹列多 |
[47:12] | He’s a radical. | 他很激进 |
[47:14] | Yes, I’ve seen him. | 我见过他 |
[47:15] | Turn it over. | 翻面 |
[47:17] | (史嘉纳) | |
[47:21] | The baby in this photo is Carlita? | 照片上的婴儿是卡莉塔 |
[47:23] | I believe so. | 我想是 |
[47:25] | And this is why she’s in danger? | 所以她有危险 |
[47:30] | I know these sisters. | 我认识这些修女 |
[47:31] | They’re women of God. | 她们是天主之女 |
[47:33] | They belong to the Church. | 全心奉献给教会 |
[47:35] | Listen to me, Margaret. | 听我说 玛格 |
[47:37] | The truth is there are two Churches. | 其实有两个教会 |
[47:40] | The one that follows the teachings of Christ, the one that you and I are part of. | 一个遵循基督教义 你我所属的那个 |
[47:45] | And the other. | 还有另一个 |
[47:47] | The Church that will turn a blind eye to torture, to rape. | 对凌虐、性侵视而不见的教会 |
[47:51] | To commit murder in the name of God. | 以天主之名进行谋杀 |
[47:53] | All in the name of supreme power. | 以至上力量之名 |
[47:56] | What do you think that Church is most frightened of? | 你想那个教会最怕什么 |
[48:00] | The Devil? | 恶魔 |
[48:02] | Secularism. | 世俗主义 |
[48:05] | We are living in unprecedented times. | 我们活在史无前例的时代 |
[48:08] | Look at what’s been occurring in your very own generation. | 看看发生在你这一代的状况 |
[48:11] | A culture that is outspoken, rebelling. | 直言不讳、叛逆的文化 |
[48:14] | Sometimes violently. | 有时采用暴力 |
[48:16] | People are turning away from the church in droves. | 大批民众远离教会 |
[48:20] | And, Margaret, you know as well as I do… | 玛格 你跟我一样清楚 |
[48:22] | that belief is power. | 信仰就是力量 |
[48:26] | Now, how do you control people who no longer believe… | 你该如何控制那些 |
[48:28] | in your stories of fire and brimstone? | 不再相信善恶有报的人 |
[48:32] | People who do not seem to fear? | 他们似乎不会恐惧 |
[48:35] | You create something to fear. | 那就创造让人恐惧的东西 |
[48:39] | This Church has maintained power for generations. | 这个教会世世代代掌握权力 |
[48:43] | Thousands of years. | 长达数千年 |
[48:45] | And they will stop at nothing to keep it that way. | 他们会不计代价维持现状 |
[48:51] | So, a small, but very powerful group of priests and bishops… | 所以一小批掌权的神父与主教 |
[48:57] | even higher… | 甚至位阶更高的人 |
[49:00] | they decided… | 他们决定 |
[49:02] | something drastic had to be done. | 必须采取激烈的手段 |
[49:05] | These priests… | 这些神职人员 |
[49:08] | …believe they can birth the Antichrist and then control him. | 相信他们能生出敌基督 然后掌控他 |
[49:12] | Allow him to bring his dark forces to bear on the world… | 容许他带回闇黑力量 影响世界 |
[49:16] | just enough to drive people back to the Church. | 促使人们回归教会 |
[49:19] | That’s insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[49:20] | Yes. Don’t you see? | 对 你不懂吗 |
[49:23] | If no one believes such a thing can exist… | 如果没人相信这种东西存在 |
[49:26] | who will stand in their way? | 谁会阻止他们 |
[49:31] | What does any of this have to do with Carlita? | 这些跟卡莉塔有什么关系 |
[49:34] | I was excommunicated. | 我被赶出教会 |
[49:36] | My contacts within the Church are very limited. | 我跟教会内部的联系非常有限 |
[49:38] | That photo is all I have to go on. | 我只有这张照片 |
[49:42] | But I believe the baby girl in the picture… | 但我相信照片上的小女婴 |
[49:46] | is to be the mother. | 会是那个母亲 |
[49:47] | The mother of what? | 什么的母亲 |
[49:55] | Of the Antichrist? | 敌基督吗 |
[49:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[50:00] | My God. You’re crazy. | 天啊 你疯了 |
[50:02] | Though if I am right… | 如果我说得对 |
[50:03] | Carlita would have been born on the sixth day of the sixth month at 6 a.m. | 卡莉塔就会在6月6日上午6点出生 |
[50:07] | 666 | 666. |
[50:09] | It’s the mark of the Devil which she will have on her body. | 那是恶魔印记 会留在她身上 |
[50:11] | I don’t understand why you’re telling me this. | 我不懂你说这些做什么 |
[50:14] | They’re keeping her files at the orphanage. Locked away. | 他们把她的档案锁在孤儿院里 |
[50:17] | I need you to get them to me. | 我要你去拿来给我 |
[50:19] | I need to know how she was born. | 我得知道她如何出生的 |
[50:23] | What do you mean, how she was born? | 什么叫她如何出生的 |
[50:25] | Listen to me, Margaret. | 听我说 玛格 |
[50:26] | There is a beast they’re mating. | 他们用一头野兽交配 |
[50:28] | A jackal. That’s the father. | 一只豺狼 那是孩子的父亲 |
[50:30] | -I have to go now. -No, no, Margaret. | -我该走了 -不 玛格 |
[50:33] | If Carlita is, in fact, the mother… | 如果卡莉塔就是母亲 |
[50:35] | the evil inside her will do whatever it takes to stop us. | 她体内的恶魔会尽全力阻止我们 |
[50:39] | We must destroy it at all costs. | 我们非摧毁它不可 |
[50:41] | -Do you understand? -No. | -你懂吗 -不懂 |
[50:43] | Carlita is a little girl. | 卡莉塔是个小女孩 |
[50:45] | And she is not pregnant. | 她没有怀孕 |
[50:47] | But we’re not talking about a human child! | 我们说的不是人类小孩 |
[50:50] | It’s almost June 6th. | 6月6日快到了 |
[50:52] | Look, we haven’t a lot of time and I need your help. | 时间不多 我需要你帮忙 |
[50:54] | No, you need a doctor. | 不 你需要看医生 |
[50:56] | I’m sorry that I can’t help you. | 抱歉我帮不上忙 |
[50:59] | Will you let go of my arm? | 你能放开我的手臂吗 |
[51:30] | Margaret. | 玛格 |
[51:31] | -Hi. -How are you feeling? | -嗨 -感觉如何 |
[51:34] | I need to talk to you about Carlita. | 我需要跟你谈谈卡莉塔 |
[51:39] | Do you know anything about her history… | 你知道她的过去 |
[51:42] | or how she came to the orphanage? | 还是她怎么来到孤儿院吗 |
[51:46] | Not off the top of my head. Why? | 一时想不起来 怎么了 |
[51:49] | Do you know where I could find that kind of information? | 我去哪里能找到相关资料呢 |
[51:56] | I’m afraid this is not really my area, you know? | 这我就不清楚了 |
[52:58] | What? | 怎样 |
[53:01] | Why do you keep staring at me? | 你怎么盯着我看 |
[53:04] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[53:14] | Will you come with me? | 你能跟我来吗 |
[53:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[53:23] | I need to talk to you about something. | 我有事跟你说 |
[53:25] | But before I do… | 在说之前 |
[53:27] | I just want you to know that you can trust me, okay? | 我要你知道你能相信我 |
[53:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[53:37] | Has anyone ever done anything to you… | 有没有人对你做过什么事 |
[53:41] | that might have scared you… | 可能吓到你 |
[53:44] | or upset you? | 或让你不舒服 |
[53:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[53:55] | What don’t you know? | 你不知道什么 |
[54:01] | Sometimes I get this… | 有时我会有一种… |
[54:03] | bad feelings. | 不好的感觉 |
[54:08] | I see… | 我看到… |
[54:10] | I see things. | 看到一些东西 |
[54:13] | And I can’t tell if they’re real or not. | 分不出它们是不是真的 |
[54:20] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[54:23] | When I was younger… | 我小时候 |
[54:26] | I used to have these… | 常看到一些… |
[54:28] | horrible visions. | 恐怖的景象 |
[54:31] | They were so terrible that I… | 它们可怕到我… |
[54:34] | convinced myself that they were real. | 相信它们是真的 |
[54:38] | But I learned that those thoughts… | 可是我发觉那些念头 |
[54:43] | they were just lies. | 它们只是谎言 |
[54:46] | Just tricks that my brain was playing on me… | 是我的脑袋在胡思乱想 |
[54:49] | because I was so unhappy. | 因为我好不开心 |
[54:52] | This isn’t a lie. | 这不是谎言 |
[54:53] | How can you know that for certain? | 你怎么确定 |
[54:59] | Carlita. | 卡莉塔 |
[55:00] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[55:06] | Carlita. | 卡莉塔 |
[55:12] | Carlita. I’m sorry. | 卡莉塔 对不起 |
[55:37] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[55:39] | A riot’s broken out. | 发生暴动 |
[55:40] | We must go. | 我们该走了 |
[55:42] | Deve andare adesso! | 现在必须而且正在(意大利语) |
[55:46] | Deve andare adesso! | 你现在得走了(意大利语) |
[55:54] | Listen. It’s all right, girls. | 快点 往这边 没事 |
[55:56] | It’s okay. Stay close to me, okay? | 没事 跟着我 |
[56:09] | Stay close to me, okay? | 跟紧我 好吗 |
[56:18] | Carlita! | 卡莉塔 |
[56:27] | Carlita! | 卡莉塔 |
[57:34] | Silenzio. | 安静(意大利语) |
[57:37] | Silenzio. | 安静(意大利语) |
[57:42] | Silenzio, ragazze. | 安静 女孩们(意大利语) |
[57:45] | Padre nostro, che sei nei cieli, | 我们的父亲 他在天堂(意大利语) |
[57:50] | sia santificato il tuo nome, | 愿你的名字成为圣名(意大利语) |
[57:54] | venga il tuo regno… | 你的王国来了(意大利语) |
[57:56] | Margaretta. | 玛格 |
[58:03] | Sister Silva would like to see you in her office. | 席瓦修女要你到她办公室 |
[58:14] | Please take a seat. | 请坐 |
[58:22] | Margaret… | 玛格 |
[58:25] | Part of my job here is to look out… | 我在这里的职责 |
[58:28] | for the well-being of all those who are under my care. | 包括关照受我照顾的所有人 |
[58:33] | I’m sure this will come as no surprise… | 我相信这应该不算意外 |
[58:37] | but I’ve become concerned. | 但我开始担心了 |
[58:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[58:47] | Perhaps I should have put it this way. | 或许我该换个说法 |
[58:50] | We are concerned. | 我们很担心 |
[58:53] | Myself and Cardinal Lawrence. | 我本人和劳伦斯主教 |
[58:58] | We think it might be time for you to take a step back. | 我们认为你该松手了 |
[59:01] | And perhaps we postpone your vows. | 或许延后你发誓愿的时间 |
[59:03] | What? No. Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[59:06] | We’re also concerned about your attachment to Carlita. | 我们也担心你过度关心卡莉塔 |
[59:10] | Carlita? But… | 卡莉塔 可是… |
[59:12] | Cardinal Lawrence told me about your troubles growing up. | 劳伦斯主教跟我说了你小时候的困扰 |
[59:16] | Your hallucinations. | 你的幻觉 |
[59:18] | Perhaps being around Carlita is not what’s right for you. | 也许你不适合接近卡莉塔 |
[59:25] | Carlita is disturbed. | 卡莉塔精神状况不稳 |
[59:28] | And her illness must not infect us… | 不能让她的病影响我们这些… |
[59:31] | as her caretakers. | 照顾她的人 |
[59:34] | And clearly, it has. | 目前显然已经影响到了 |
[59:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[59:43] | I’m not ill. | 我没生病 |
[59:45] | I understand how hard you had to work… | 我明白你非常努力 |
[59:48] | to get to where you are. | 才有今天的成绩 |
[59:50] | It would be a shame to give it all up now. | 现在放弃太可惜了 |
[59:53] | I am the only one who cares about her. | 只有我在关心她 |
[59:56] | -You don’t let her play with the other girls. -I’ve told you… | -你们不让她跟别人玩 -我说过… |
[59:58] | -You keep her in the bad room. -…we’re only doing what’s right for her. | -把她关在坏坏房里 -我们是为她好 |
[1:00:01] | The girl is sick in the head. | 那个女孩脑袋有问题 |
[1:00:03] | Because of you! | 是你们造成的 |
[1:00:12] | If there was any doubt in our decision… | 如果我们的决定有任何疑虑 |
[1:00:16] | you’ve all but confirmed it. | 你几乎都加以证实了 |
[1:00:18] | You’re clearly unwell. | 你状况明显不佳 |
[1:00:22] | And, Margaret… | 玛格 |
[1:00:24] | you will keep your distance from Carlita. | 你离卡莉塔远一点 |
[1:00:27] | Or there will be consequences. | 否则后果自负 |
[1:00:43] | Stop the car, Luca. | 路卡 停车 |
[1:00:49] | I can just walk home from here, okay? | 我从这里走回家 |
[1:00:50] | You don’t have to wait. | 你不必等了 |
[1:00:53] | Paolo. | 保罗 |
[1:00:54] | Paolo! | 保罗 |
[1:00:56] | Paolo! | 保罗 |
[1:01:01] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[1:01:02] | Lasciami stare, ti pego, ti prego. | 请别管我 我向你保证(意大利语) |
[1:01:05] | Paolo? | 保罗 |
[1:01:07] | Just leave me alone, please. | 拜托别来烦我 |
[1:01:09] | Hey! | 喂 |
[1:01:10] | Sorry. I’m sorry, I didn’t know. | 抱歉…我不知道 |
[1:01:12] | Really, I didn’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[1:01:13] | You didn’t know what? | 你不知道什么 |
[1:01:15] | Just stop following me! | 别再跟着我 |
[1:01:22] | Paolo, talk to me. | 保罗 跟我说 |
[1:01:26] | Just look for the mark. | 去找印记 |
[1:01:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:01:56] | All right. Oh, God. Okay. | 天啊 好 |
[1:01:58] | All right. | 好 |
[1:02:01] | Hey, call an ambulance. | 快叫救护车 |
[1:02:03] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[1:02:04] | -Help me. -I’m gonna help you. | -救我 -我会救你 |
[1:02:06] | I’m stuck. I’m stuck. | 我卡住了… |
[1:02:09] | I’m gonna help you. | 我会救你 |
[1:02:10] | -I can’t move. -I know. | -我不能动 -我知道 |
[1:02:12] | -I’m stuck. I’m stuck. -I know. Okay. | -我卡住了 -我知道 |
[1:02:16] | -I’m scared. -Paolo, you’re gonna be fine, I promise. | -我好怕 -我保证你不会有事 |
[1:02:18] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[1:02:19] | No, no, no. You’re not gonna die, you’re gonna be okay. | 不会 你不会死 没事 |
[1:02:25] | You ready? | 好了吗 |
[1:02:39] | Oh, no, no. | 不… |
[1:02:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:45] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:02:46] | Oh, no, God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:44] | In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. | 因父及子及圣神之名(意大利语) |
[1:05:50] | -Amen. -Amen. | -阿们 -阿们 |
[1:06:32] | Deus, | 上帝 |
[1:06:34] | benedice hunc anulum. | 本尼迪克斯(意大利语) |
[1:06:36] | Da ut soror quae induat altam fidem | 你必须充满信心(意大利语) |
[1:06:41] | in te habeat et remaneat tibi fidelis in omni tempore. | 随时在哈瓦那和剩下的蒂比·菲德利斯(意大利语) |
[1:06:47] | Accipe hunc anulum, | 鸭舌兰(意大利语) |
[1:06:50] | nam aeterno Regi spondes. | 没有回应(意大利语) |
[1:06:53] | Serva fidem cum sponso tuo | 服务诚意与责任(意大利语) |
[1:06:56] | ut ad cenam nuptialem aeternae gaudii venias. | 在威尼斯举行的婚礼上(意大利语) |
[1:07:01] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[1:07:02] | Amen. | 阿们 |
[1:09:59] | (史嘉纳14) | |
[1:10:04] | (名:史嘉纳14) | |
[1:10:07] | (出生:1959年6月6日6点) | |
[1:10:09] | (维持健康 必须远离其他女孩) | |
[1:10:40] | (史嘉纳13) | |
[1:10:45] | (状态:畸形) | |
[1:10:47] | (健康:婴儿 出生时死亡) | |
[1:11:27] | (史嘉纳12) | |
[1:11:29] | (史嘉纳11) | |
[1:11:30] | (史嘉纳10 史嘉纳9) | |
[1:11:34] | (史嘉纳5 史嘉纳4 史嘉纳3) | |
[1:11:42] | (史嘉纳9 状态:夭折) | |
[1:11:43] | (出生时死亡) | |
[1:11:53] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:01] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[1:12:03] | Farfalla! Farfalla! | 蝴蝶 蝴蝶(意大利语) |
[1:12:05] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:12] | Carlita. | 卡莉塔 |
[1:12:14] | Come with me, Carlita. | 跟我来 卡莉塔 |
[1:12:27] | Okay, you go to the bed. | 你到后面去 |
[1:12:36] | I am so sorry that I didn’t believe you. | 真抱歉我不相信你 |
[1:12:40] | But I believe you now. | 现在我相信你了 |
[1:12:41] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:12:42] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我会保护你的安全 |
[1:12:44] | I’m gonna get you out of here. | 我会带你离开 |
[1:12:46] | Margaret. | 玛格 |
[1:12:47] | Go, go, go. Over there. | 快…过去 |
[1:12:54] | -Margaret. -You stay away. | 别过来 |
[1:12:57] | -I know what you’re doing. -We don’t want to hurt you. | -我知道你们想干嘛 -我们不想伤你 |
[1:12:59] | Just put that down. | 把它放下 |
[1:13:01] | I know what you’ve done… | 我知道你们对那些婴儿… |
[1:13:02] | with the babies. | 做了什么 |
[1:13:04] | You stay away! No! | 别过来 不 |
[1:13:06] | You stay away from me! | 不要碰我 |
[1:13:11] | -Remain calm! -No, no, no! | -冷静一点 -不… |
[1:13:32] | Please, please, I’m sorry. | 拜托…对不起 |
[1:13:34] | No, no, no! | 不要… |
[1:13:36] | Not in there! Not in there! Not in there! | 不要进去… |
[1:13:39] | No! No! No! | 不要 |
[1:13:44] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[1:13:46] | Please let me out! | 拜托放我出去 |
[1:13:50] | Please! | 拜托 |
[1:14:14] | Breathe. Breathe. | 深呼吸… |
[1:15:13] | Crucifxus mortuu. | 莫图十字架(意大利语) |
[1:15:16] | Sede da divinum. | 卦座(意大利语) |
[1:15:18] | …conviction: I am wanted. I have a task in history. | 我受想望 我肩负历史任务 |
[1:15:18] | …conviction: | …信念(意大利语) |
[1:15:23] | I am accepted. It is good that I exist. | 我被接受 被爱 有幸存在人间 |
[1:15:26] | It is good to be a human being. | 有幸… |
[1:15:31] | Let every human heart experience your love. | 体验祢的爱 |
[1:16:25] | It’s not real. | 那不是真的 |
[1:16:27] | It’s not real. It’s not real. It’s not real. | 那不是真的… |
[1:16:30] | What’s not real? | 什么不是真的 |
[1:16:31] | Who said that? | 谁说的 |
[1:17:40] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起… |
[1:17:59] | No! | 不 |
[1:18:01] | Margaret. We have to go. | 玛格 我们该走了 |
[1:18:03] | We have to go. I found the files. | 快走 我找到档案了 |
[1:18:05] | We have to go now. It’s just me. | 该走了 是我 |
[1:18:07] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[1:18:11] | Get me out of here. | 带我出去 |
[1:18:12] | Yes. I know. I know. | 我知道… |
[1:18:20] | All right, all right. | 来了 |
[1:18:22] | Father Gabriel. Margaret. | 盖布瑞神父 玛格 |
[1:18:30] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:18:34] | How? | 怎么拿到的 |
[1:18:37] | Well done, Margaret. Well done. | 做得很好 玛格 很好 |
[1:18:41] | Were you followed? | 有人跟踪你们吗 |
[1:18:42] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[1:18:44] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[1:18:45] | Luca, Margaret’s driver, brought us. | 玛格的司机路卡送我们过来 |
[1:18:48] | We can trust him. He’s keeping watch outside. | 可以相信他 他在外面看着 |
[1:18:51] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[1:18:52] | -Yes. -No. | -对 -没有 |
[1:18:54] | He tried approaching me. | 他想接近我 |
[1:18:56] | I thought he was crazy. | 我以为他是疯子 |
[1:18:59] | It is crazy. | 确实很疯狂 |
[1:19:02] | Carlita. | 卡莉塔 |
[1:19:04] | We have to go get her. | 我们得去救她 |
[1:19:05] | No, it’s not safe. | 这样不安全 |
[1:19:06] | Not safe? | 不安全 |
[1:19:07] | She’s the one who’s not safe right now, Gabriel. | 现在不安全的是她 |
[1:19:09] | Margaret, after what just happened… | 玛格 发生那件事 |
[1:19:11] | they’re not gonna let us anywhere near that orphanage. | 他们不会让我们靠近孤儿院 |
[1:19:13] | Especially Carlita. | 尤其是卡莉塔 |
[1:19:14] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[1:19:16] | It’s only a matter of time before they realize we’ve got these. | 他们迟早会发现我们拿到这些档案 |
[1:19:19] | And when they do, they will come for us. | 到时他们就会来找我们 |
[1:19:21] | We have to help her. | 我们必须救她 |
[1:19:22] | The only path forward… | 眼前唯一的办法 |
[1:19:24] | is to prove what they’ve done. | 就是证明他们干的好事 |
[1:19:26] | Otherwise, no one will believe a word we say. | 否则没人会相信我们 |
[1:19:36] | There’s so many of them. | 有好多人 |
[1:19:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:19:40] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[1:19:42] | I had no idea they’d gone to such lengths. | 他们竟然如此无所不用其极 |
[1:19:45] | (史嘉纳8 状态:夭折) | |
[1:19:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[1:19:53] | They need a male. | 他们需要男性 |
[1:19:56] | They’ve only birthed females. | 生的却都是女生 |
[1:19:59] | They’ve all died except for Carlita. | 除了卡莉塔之外都死了 |
[1:20:01] | After all these years, so many failures… | 过了这么多年 失败这么多次 |
[1:20:06] | They believe the only way is for the beast to mate with its own offspring. | 他们相信唯一办法是野兽与后代交配 |
[1:20:30] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[1:20:32] | I told you, it’s the photo from Carlita’s birth. | 我说过 卡莉塔出生的照片 |
[1:20:34] | No. | 不 |
[1:20:36] | This. | 这个 |
[1:20:43] | It’s the mark. | 是印记 |
[1:20:44] | Carlita doesn’t have the mark on her head. | 卡莉塔头上没有印记 |
[1:20:49] | Hers is here. | 她的在这里 |
[1:20:50] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:20:51] | I’ve seen it. | 我看过 |
[1:20:55] | You see? Carlita. | 你看 卡莉塔 |
[1:20:57] | No mark. | 没有印记 |
[1:20:59] | The baby in this photo is not Carlita. | 照片上的婴儿不是卡莉塔 |
[1:21:06] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:21:09] | Brennan? | 布伦南 |
[1:21:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:15] | Well, if this is the child that we’re looking for… | 如果这是我们在找的孩子 |
[1:21:17] | then all we have to do is find a baby with the mark on its scalp. | 我们只要找到头皮上有印记的婴儿 |
[1:21:20] | We must have missed something. | 我们一定遗漏了什么 |
[1:21:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:21:30] | (史嘉纳6 状态:畸形) | |
[1:21:34] | (史嘉纳13 状态:畸形) | |
[1:21:38] | (史嘉纳7 状态:夭折) | |
[1:21:46] | Where is it? | 在哪 |
[1:21:48] | Why do they all look like this? | 她们怎么都这样 |
[1:21:50] | The father. He’s not human. | 父亲 它不是人类 |
[1:22:00] | (史嘉纳5 状态:健康) | |
[1:22:16] | (史嘉纳) | |
[1:22:27] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:22:33] | There was another survivor. | 还有一个幸存者 |
[1:22:37] | A sister? | 姊妹 |
[1:22:39] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[1:22:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:22:41] | They must have kept it hidden away. | 他们一定把它藏起来 |
[1:23:10] | Look for the mark. | 寻找印记 |
[1:23:18] | How did he know? | 他怎么知道 |
[1:23:22] | He knew where it was. | 他知道在哪里 |
[1:26:42] | Margaret, Margaret. Hush. | 玛格 安静 |
[1:26:44] | Margaret. Margaret. Margaret. | 玛格… |
[1:26:48] | Just let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[1:26:50] | Let me look. | 让我看看 |
[1:27:19] | Somebody say something. | 说话呀 |
[1:27:23] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[1:27:25] | She’s been a ward of the Church her entire life. | 她一辈子受教会监管 |
[1:27:28] | They must have moved her around to cover their tracks. | 他们一定常移动她 掩护行踪 |
[1:27:32] | Carlita must be too young… | 一定是卡莉塔年纪太小 |
[1:27:33] | so they brought Margaret back to Rome to… | 他们才把玛格带回罗马… |
[1:27:36] | To what? | 做什么 |
[1:27:40] | To what? | 做什么 |
[1:27:48] | -I have to get out of here. -You can’t leave. | -我得离开这里 -你不能走 |
[1:27:50] | -Don’t touch me. -Margaret… | -别碰我 -玛格 |
[1:27:51] | -Don’t you touch me! -…you can’t just leave. | -你别碰我 -你不能离开 |
[1:27:53] | You touch me again, I’ll fucking kill you! | 再碰我 我就杀了你 |
[1:28:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真是遗憾 |
[1:28:11] | I’m so sorry this is happening to you, my child. | 很遗憾你发生这种事 孩子 |
[1:28:14] | But nothing will change if you decide to leave. | 如果你决定离开 情况也不会改变 |
[1:28:20] | It’s June 6th. | 今天6月6日 |
[1:28:21] | Midnight. | 午夜 |
[1:28:22] | They will be coming for you. | 他们会来找你 |
[1:28:29] | If this is true… | 如果这是真的 |
[1:28:34] | If I am pregnant… | 如果我怀孕了 |
[1:28:38] | then I need it out of me. | 那我得把它拿掉 |
[1:28:42] | I need it out of me now. | 现在就得拿掉 |
[1:28:54] | Margaret… | 玛格 |
[1:28:56] | you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:28:57] | This doctor knows what he’s doing? | 这个医生知道自己要做什么吗 |
[1:29:01] | He’s experienced, yes. | 知道 他有经验 |
[1:29:30] | Wait. Stop. What are you doing? | 等等 你干嘛 |
[1:29:32] | Don’t stop. | 别停车 |
[1:29:34] | Make like you’re heading for the main road… | 假装开往大马路 |
[1:29:36] | and then turn off before the arch. | 在拱桥前面拐弯 |
[1:29:50] | Margaret. | 玛格 |
[1:29:56] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了 |
[1:33:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[1:33:43] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[1:33:46] | Can anyone hear me? | 有人听见了吗 |
[1:33:48] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:33:50] | I can hear. | 我听见了 |
[1:33:55] | I can’t tell if this is real or not. | 我分不出这是真是假 |
[1:33:59] | This is very real, Margaret. | 千真万确 玛格 |
[1:34:04] | Can you untie me? | 你能帮我松绑吗 |
[1:34:06] | Soon. | 很快 |
[1:34:09] | Soon it will be all over, I promise. | 很快就结束了 我保证 |
[1:34:16] | No. | 不 |
[1:34:17] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:34:19] | You don’t have to be afraid. | 不必害怕 |
[1:34:22] | I won’t let anything bad happen to you. | 我不会让你出事的 |
[1:34:28] | I’ve watched over you… | 从你小时候 |
[1:34:31] | since you were a little girl. | 我就一直照顾你 |
[1:34:36] | The very first moment we met, do you remember what I said to you? | 第一次见面 记得我对你说什么吗 |
[1:34:41] | That you, Margaret, were the bravest girl I’d ever known. | 我说玛格 你是我认识最勇敢的女孩 |
[1:34:46] | Now you know how special you are to me. | 现在你知道你对我有多特别了 |
[1:34:50] | To us. | 对我们 |
[1:34:53] | The baby you’re about to bear will redeem the Church. | 你即将生下的婴儿将挽救教会 |
[1:34:58] | Will bring the people back to God. | 让人们回归天主怀抱 |
[1:35:03] | All because of you. | 全都是因为你 |
[1:35:04] | Don’t you understand, Margaret? | 你不明白吗 玛格 |
[1:35:08] | Your whole life, you’ve been searching… | 你一生都在追寻 |
[1:35:10] | waiting for His voice. | -等待祂的声音 -不 |
[1:35:14] | But the truth is… | 但其实… |
[1:35:19] | He was always there with you. | 祂始终在你身边 |
[1:35:26] | He brought you here. | 祂带你来到这里 |
[1:35:31] | He chose you. | 祂选中了你 |
[1:35:35] | I… No. | 我…不 |
[1:35:54] | There. | 是 |
[1:35:56] | You’re ready now. | 你准备好了 |
[1:35:58] | Please know that I love you. | 你要知道我爱你 |
[1:36:04] | I’ll be right here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:37:17] | Stay down. | 躺下 |
[1:37:45] | No, no. | 不 |
[1:37:48] | No, no. Please. | 不 拜托 |
[1:38:02] | Please, please, please. | 拜托… |
[1:38:04] | No. | 不要 |
[1:38:07] | No, no, no. | 不… |
[1:38:10] | No, please. | 求求你 |
[1:38:15] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:38:16] | Please. | 求求你 |
[1:38:50] | Help me, please. | 拜托救我 |
[1:38:52] | Please help me. Please. | 拜托救救我 |
[1:38:54] | Please, untie me. | 拜托帮我松绑 |
[1:38:57] | Please untie me, I’m in pain. | 拜托帮我松绑 我好痛苦 |
[1:39:03] | I’m in pain. Please. | 我好痛苦 拜托 |
[1:39:07] | Help. | 救救我 |
[1:39:10] | Help me, please. | 拜托救我 |
[1:39:12] | Please help me. | 拜托救我 |
[1:39:15] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[1:39:17] | Help. I’m in pain. | 救命啊 我好痛苦 |
[1:40:21] | What is it? A boy or girl? | 是男生还是女生 |
[1:40:33] | There are two. | 有两个 |
[1:40:35] | A girl… | 一个女生 |
[1:40:40] | And the other? | 另一个呢 |
[1:40:43] | A boy! | 是男生 |
[1:40:49] | We have him. | 他诞生了 |
[1:41:45] | In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. | 因父及子及圣神之名(意大利语) |
[1:41:53] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[1:41:55] | -Help. Help. -Of course. | -救命啊 -当然 |
[1:41:57] | Of course, my dear. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[1:41:59] | -I’m in pain. -Of course. | -我好痛苦 -当然 |
[1:42:05] | Can I hold him? | 我能抱他吗 |
[1:42:11] | You’re sure? | 你确定 |
[1:42:15] | I’m his mother. I’m his mother. | 我是他的母亲… |
[1:42:20] | Bring him here. | 抱他过来 |
[1:42:24] | She’s right. | 也对 |
[1:42:26] | It is important for a child to bond with its mother. | 孩子必须跟母亲培养感情 |
[1:42:36] | We all need the comfort of our mothers in the beginning. | 我们一开始都需要母亲的抚慰 |
[1:42:41] | Don’t we? | 是不是 |
[1:42:47] | You did so well, my child. | 你表现得很好 孩子 |
[1:42:57] | You are doing God’s work. | 你顺应了天主的旨意 |
[1:43:00] | He would be so proud of you. | 祂会以你为荣 |
[1:43:02] | Can’t you hear Him telling you? | 没听见祂在跟你说吗 |
[1:43:05] | Don’t you hear His voice? | 没听见祂的声音吗 |
[1:43:12] | No. | 没有 |
[1:43:17] | No, I only hear my own. | 我只听见自己的声音 |
[1:43:22] | No! | 不 |
[1:43:52] | Margaret. | 玛格 |
[1:43:54] | Stop this. | 住手 |
[1:43:58] | Margaret, give me the baby. | 玛格 把宝宝交给我 |
[1:44:03] | Just give me the baby. | 把宝宝交给我 |
[1:44:16] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:41] | Burn everything. | 通通烧掉 |
[1:44:43] | Leave them both to die. | 让她们俩烧死 |
[1:46:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:48:03] | The man you are looking for. | 你在找的人 |
[1:48:05] | The US Ambassador to Rome. | 美国驻罗马大使 |
[1:48:08] | He will be the new father. | 他会是新的父亲 |
[1:48:12] | He and his wife will suffer a tragic loss… | 他和太太即将遭遇重大损失 |
[1:48:15] | and be in need of a child. | 需要一个孩子 |
[1:48:20] | The boy will inherit their privilege… | 那孩子将继承他们的特别待遇 |
[1:48:23] | and power. | 和权力 |
[1:48:26] | Soon, his darkness will spread… | 他的黑暗力量很快就会扩散 |
[1:48:31] | and the world shall be saved. | 世界将因此得救 |
[1:49:10] | Baby, you’re supposed to eat them. | 宝贝 你应该吃掉的 |
[1:49:12] | You’re supposed to eat them like… | 你应该这样吃… |
[1:49:14] | Like that. | 这样 |
[1:49:19] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:49:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:49:28] | No, no, no. Here. | 不…这里 |
[1:49:30] | This. | 这个 |
[1:49:31] | No, not this. | 不是这个 |
[1:49:33] | You want one? | 要吃吗 |
[1:49:35] | You want it? | 要不要 |
[1:49:38] | Give it to Mama. Give it to Mama. | 给妈妈 给妈妈 |
[1:49:39] | Give it to Mama. | 给妈妈 |
[1:50:02] | I’m so sorry, Margaret. | 真抱歉 玛格 |
[1:50:07] | I tried just to leave you be. | 我尽量不打扰你们 |
[1:50:12] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[1:50:15] | Now. | 快走 |
[1:50:18] | I came to warn you. | 我是来警告你 |
[1:50:21] | They know you’re alive. | 他们知道你还活着 |
[1:50:23] | You weren’t supposed to survive. None of you were. | 你们都不该活下来的 |
[1:50:26] | Especially the girl. | 尤其是那个小女孩 |
[1:50:31] | She’ll be important, Margaret. | 她会很重要 玛格 |
[1:50:35] | I just want to be left alone. | 我只想平静过日子 |
[1:50:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:50:42] | But they will come for you. | 但他们会来找你 |
[1:51:02] | They’ve even given it a name. | 他们甚至帮他取了名字 |
[1:51:05] | Your son. | 你儿子 |
[1:51:09] | Damien. | 戴米恩 |