时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Two and a Half Men: | 《好汉两个半》前情概要 |
[00:03] | two persons present now come to be joined. | 两人从此结为夫妻 |
[00:05] | Rose and Manfred… | 罗斯和曼弗雷德 |
[00:07] | She’s really doing it. | 她居然来真的 |
[00:08] | Rose is getting married. | 罗斯真的结婚了 |
[00:10] | And we’re clear. | 他们走了 |
[00:11] | Yep. That ought to do it. | 这应该能哄住他 |
[00:14] | Thanks, Freddie. | 谢了 福瑞迪 |
[00:16] | Who moves you, Rose? Him or me? | 你对谁更倾心 他还是我 |
[00:18] | I love Manny. | 我爱曼尼 |
[00:19] | Fine. | 行 |
[00:20] | You just say the word and I’ll go. | 你叫我走 我就走 |
[00:24] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[00:30] | Charlie, you home? | 查理 在家吗 |
[00:34] | Charlie? | 查理 |
[00:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[00:40] | Didn’t you hear me? | 没听见我叫你吗 |
[00:41] | Didn’t you see me trying to hide? | 你没见我在躲你吗 |
[00:44] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[00:46] | Okay, how would you feel if I said | 如果我现在告诉你 我快搬出去了 |
[00:49] | I was moving out? | 你怎么想 |
[00:51] | The same way Charlie Brown feels | 跟党中央宣布 |
[00:52] | when Lucy offers to hold the football. | 要惩治腐败一样 |
[00:54] | Excited, but with a skepticism | 很高兴 但基于之前无数次的绝望 |
[00:56] | borne out of countless disappointments. | 这次我已经不抱希望了 |
[01:00] | I deserve that. | 说得有理 |
[01:02] | But it’s different this time. | 但这次可不同 |
[01:04] | Read this. | 读读看 |
[01:06] | “A larger penis can be yours | 我们的无创手术 |
[01:08] | with a noninvasive surgical procedure.” | 可让您获得更大的老二 |
[01:10] | No, no, no, next to it. There. | 不是不是 下面那个 |
[01:12] | “Dr. Dave Ciambotti. | 大卫·查波第医生 |
[01:15] | “Orange County’s number one chiropractor. | 橘子县首席指压按摩师 |
[01:17] | “Mention this ad for a 20% discount | 此广告可作为8折优惠券 |
[01:19] | and a free spinebuster key chain.” | 并可换取碎脊大师钥匙圈一枚 |
[01:21] | What does this have to do with you moving out? | 这跟你搬出去有什么关系 |
[01:23] | I went to school with Dave Ciambotti. | 大卫·查波第跟我是校友 |
[01:25] | In fact, we were roommates. | 而且我们还是室友 |
[01:26] | Say no more. | 不用多说了 |
[01:28] | You’re finally out of the closet and shacking up with Dr. Dave. | 你终于肯出柜 搬去跟大卫医生姘居了是吧 |
[01:32] | Congratulations, and God bless you both. | 祝贺你 愿上帝保佑你们两个 |
[01:34] | No, no! | 不是不是 |
[01:36] | It’s okay, Alan. I don’t judge. | 没事的 艾伦 我不会有什么看法 |
[01:38] | Although I’m sure old Dave could do better. | 其实吧 我觉得你配不上大卫 |
[01:41] | Will you stop? | 你说够了没 |
[01:42] | Okay, Dave and I | 我们两个人 |
[01:43] | had the same education, the same skills. | 教育背景相同 专长也相同 |
[01:46] | We even started our practice at the same time. | 而且诊所也是差不多时间开的 |
[01:48] | But he does three times the business that I do. | 但他的生意比我好3倍 |
[01:50] | You know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[01:51] | He offers happy endings? | 提供色情服务 |
[01:54] | Target market advertising. | 对目标群体做广告 |
[01:56] | Is that another way of saying happy ending? | 色情服务不也是这样吗 |
[01:58] | No, no, it means newspaper ads, | 不是 他买报刊的广告位 |
[02:00] | flyers, radio spots. | 发宣传单 做广播广告 |
[02:02] | Since Dave started doing it, | 自从广告打响之后 |
[02:03] | his business has been through the roof. | 生意就开始自己找上门了 |
[02:05] | How much is this going to cost me? | 这次得花我多少钱 |
[02:07] | No, no. The question is: | 不不 你应该问 |
[02:08] | how much is it going to earn you? | 我能挣多少钱 |
[02:10] | I’ll stick with my question. | 还是我的问题比较合理 |
[02:12] | Charlie, I am willing to let you get in on the ground floor | 查理 我这是在给你一个千载难逢的机会 |
[02:16] | of an amazing business opportunity. | 挣一大笔钱啊 |
[02:18] | Still waiting for a number, Alan. | 你就说要多少吧 艾伦 |
[02:20] | $5,000. | 五千 |
[02:21] | Five grand?! | 五千 |
[02:23] | For two, I can have you buried in the desert | 我花两千就能把你埋在沙漠里 |
[02:25] | and still have three to get myself a larger penis. | 剩下三千块还能帮我做个老二增大术 |
[02:28] | Although, to be honest, | 其实吧 去增大一下 |
[02:30] | that would just be gilding the lily. | 也就是锦上添花而已 |
[02:31] | Come on, Charlie, with targeted advertising | 查理 如果我打广告的话 |
[02:33] | I could double the size of my practice. | 我的生意量真的可以翻倍 |
[02:35] | Wow, a second patient. | 哇 客户能增加到2个了 |
[02:38] | You’re not listening. | 你没明白我的意思 |
[02:39] | Once the profits start rolling in, I can move out. | 只要我能赚大钱 那么离我搬出去的日子就不远了 |
[02:42] | And once I grow boobs, I can start dancing | 只要我能长一对爆乳 我就可以去脱衣舞酒吧 |
[02:44] | the lunch shift at Les Girls, Girls, Girls. | 上午班跳舞了 |
[02:46] | I’m serious. This is a chance | 我是说真的 这次机会如果把握住 |
[02:48] | that could completely turn my life around. | 我的生活就将彻底改变 |
[02:50] | Did you ask Mom for the money? Seriously? | -你问妈妈要过钱吗 -不是吧 |
[02:52] | Nah, I’m just grasping at straws. | 显然不能把她当救命稻草 |
[02:55] | So what do you say? | 那你同不同意 |
[02:58] | Okay, fine, I’ll give you the five grand. | 好吧 行 我给你钱 |
[03:01] | Knowing full well that I’ll never see it again, | 虽然很明显我这辈子再也见不到这五千块了 |
[03:03] | and wishing that it was you. | 我多么希望你就是这五千块啊 |
[03:04] | Thank you, Charlie. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 查理 真的谢谢 |
[03:08] | You’re not going to regret this. | 你绝对不会后悔的 |
[03:11] | You have $5,000 in your sweatpants? | 你宽松裤口袋里怎么会有五千块 |
[03:15] | I prefer to think of it | 这些钱本来是有用的 |
[03:16] | as three hookers and a Philly cheesesteak. | 三个小姐 加一块”费城三明治” |
[03:21] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等 |
[03:24] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:26] | Oh, hey, Rose. | 好啊 罗斯 |
[03:27] | Why don’t I count it while you talk? | 你说话 我数钱 |
[03:31] | He’s gone? | 他出去了 |
[03:33] | Well, great. I’ll be over in five minutes with bells on. | 太好了 五分钟后见 我敲锣打鼓冲向你 |
[03:36] | No, no, no, it’s just a figure of speech. | 哦不 我这是比喻 |
[03:38] | Sure, I suppose I could try to find some bells. | 行 我去找个铃铛好了 |
[03:42] | Okay, I’ll see you soon. | 好的 回见 |
[03:44] | I got to run. | 我要走了 |
[03:45] | Her husband’s at a meeting. | 他老公去开会了 |
[03:46] | Oh, Charlie, really? The woman’s trying to build | 查理 你干吗这样 她跟她老公感情不错 |
[03:48] | a new life with her husband, | 生活幸福 |
[03:49] | and you’re going to go over there | 你真的要跑过去 |
[03:50] | – to have an affair with her? – You want this money or not? | -跟她搞奸情吗 -你到底要不要钱 |
[03:52] | Give her my best. | 代我问个好 |
[03:57] | Huh. That was easy money. | 这钱来得轻松啊 |
[04:01] | Hi, Mom. | 妈咪 |
[04:03] | Do you have a minute to hear about | 你能不能抽出几分钟 |
[04:05] | an amazing business opportunity? | 听我介绍一个绝佳的赚钱机会 |
[04:37] | So it isn’t really a favor for me | 其实真的不是让你帮我 |
[04:40] | as much as it’s an opportunity for you. | 而是我给你赚钱的机会 |
[04:42] | Right. | 哦 |
[04:43] | Why don’t you just ask your brother for the money? | 你干吗不问你哥要钱 |
[04:47] | Well, I thought of that, but after all he’s done for me, | 我也想过 但他已经帮过我那么多回 |
[04:50] | I’d feel horrible asking for a loan. | 我真的不好意思再问他借钱了 |
[04:52] | And after all I’ve done for you? | 那我也帮过你好多回啊 |
[04:55] | I still feel horrible, | 现在我也不太好意思 |
[04:56] | but you never threaten to smother me in my sleep. | 但至少你没威胁过 要把我闷死在睡梦中 |
[04:58] | Not since you learned to talk anyway. | 你会说话之后我确实没威胁过 |
[05:01] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[05:03] | Well, I’m, uh, going to take out some ads in the Pennysaver, | 我准备在《省钱一族》上打点广告 |
[05:06] | uh, and on local radio. | 还有本地的电台里 |
[05:08] | Probably some circulars. | 可能还要做点宣传单 |
[05:09] | Uh, maybe one of those giant compressed air guys | 说不定再要弄一个那种巨大的充气人 |
[05:11] | with the flailing arms. | 手甩得很销魂的那种 |
[05:12] | Um, I think I’ll need… | 我觉得差不多要 |
[05:16] | $10,000. | 一万块吧 |
[05:18] | All right. | 行 |
[05:19] | Although I could make due… All right?! | 可能我还需要 行? |
[05:22] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[05:23] | I should at least pretend to believe in you. | 我至少应该假装对你有信心 |
[05:25] | Wow. Uh, thank you. | 谢啦 |
[05:28] | I’m putting American Cancer Society on the memo line. | 支付对象我写的是美国肿瘤协会 |
[05:30] | Just ignore that. | 别管它 |
[05:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[05:33] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
[05:35] | You’re going to get your money back plus interest. | 我会还你本金 再加红利 |
[05:37] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[05:38] | Never doubted it. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[05:40] | Is that for luck? | 这是为了好运吗 |
[05:41] | No, just kissing it good-bye. | 不 我在跟它吻别 |
[05:51] | What the hell was that? | 你喊什么呢 |
[05:53] | It was the all-clear signal, silly. | 这是前方安全的暗号 傻瓜 |
[05:55] | You couldn’t just say “all clear”? | 你说前方安全不就好了 |
[05:58] | All clear! All clear! | 前方安全 前方安全 |
[06:02] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[06:03] | So when can I see you again? | 我们什么时候再见 |
[06:04] | – I don’t know. I’ll call you. – How about tonight? | -我不知道 给你电话 -今晚如何 |
[06:06] | We’ll see. Now, go. | 看着办吧 快走 |
[06:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[06:10] | You only think you love me because you can’t have me. | 你得不到我 所以你才觉得你爱我 |
[06:12] | No, no, no, no. This is real. How can I prove it to you? | 不是不是 我说的是真的 你要我怎么证明给你看 |
[06:14] | Vincent Van Gogh cut off his ear for the woman he loved. | 凡高把自己耳朵割下来送给爱人了 |
[06:19] | Think about it. | 你也考虑一下 |
[06:22] | Would you settle for my brother’s ear? | 我弟弟耳朵你要吗 |
[06:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[06:30] | You forgot your bells. | 铃铛忘记拿了 |
[06:36] | I almost forgot– I need 100 bucks. | 我忘了 给我100块 |
[06:37] | What for? | 为什么 |
[06:39] | SAT prep class. | 高考补习班 |
[06:40] | Oh, oh, sure. | 哦 是啊 |
[06:41] | Glad to see you’re taking the test seriously. | 你总算认真对待高考了 |
[06:43] | Hey, if I don’t do well on the test, | 如果我考不好的话 |
[06:45] | then I can’t get into a good college. | 就进不了好学校 |
[06:47] | And if I can’t get into a good college, | 进不了好学校的话 |
[06:48] | then I’ll never get into grad school. | 就当不了研究生 |
[06:50] | And if I never get into grad school, | 如果我当不了研究生 |
[06:51] | what kind of future can I look forward to? | 那我的前途真是无尽的黑暗啊 |
[06:55] | What’s the money really for? | 你到底要钱干嘛 |
[06:56] | Video games and online porn. | 买电子游戏和网上色情电影 |
[07:01] | You were actually going to give me the money, weren’t you? | 你刚刚其实打算给我钱的吧 |
[07:03] | I had a good week. | 我这周过的很愉快 |
[07:08] | Oh, hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[07:09] | – Hey, Herb. – Hey. | -你好 赫伯 -你好 |
[07:11] | So how’s it going? | 最近过的怎么样了 |
[07:12] | You know, living the dream. | 梦境成真了 |
[07:14] | Damn it, Herb! | 该死 赫伯 |
[07:15] | How many times have I told you not to use the guest towels?! | 说过多少次了 别用给客人准备的纸巾 |
[07:18] | Hey, if I’m going to sleep in the guest room, | 嘿 既然我睡在客房 |
[07:20] | I get to use the guest towels! | 就应该用给客人准备的纸巾 |
[07:24] | Yeah. I remember that dream. | 我想起那个梦了 |
[07:27] | So how are things with you? | 你最近一切顺利吗 |
[07:28] | Could not be better. | 再好不过了 |
[07:30] | Is that like me living the dream? | 也像我一样梦境成真了吗 |
[07:32] | Oh, no, no, really. I’m, uh… | 不不不 我 |
[07:33] | I’m working on a pretty exciting business opportunity. | 我在做一个令人振奋的生意 |
[07:36] | – Oh, no kidding. – Yeah, it’s, uh… | -别开玩笑了 -它是 |
[07:37] | Well, actually, it’s something you might… | 实际上 你可能 |
[07:39] | Ah, no, never mind. | 算了 当我没说 |
[07:41] | So how’s the pediatrician game? | 给小孩看病好玩吗 |
[07:43] | Like taking money from babies. | 就跟从小宝宝那里拿钱一样 |
[07:45] | Come on, tell me– what business opportunity? | 拜托 告诉我吧 什么生意 |
[07:47] | Oh, well, it’s an investment thing, but, uh… | 是个投资之类的东西 但是 |
[07:49] | but Judith would never let you get into it. | 但是茱蒂斯不会同意你掺和进来的 |
[07:51] | And… and the fact that my mother | 而且我妈妈和查理 |
[07:52] | and Charlie are already in | 都投了资的事 |
[07:54] | would just freak her out even more. | 会让她更抓狂的 |
[07:55] | You mother and brother invested? | 你妈妈和查理都投资了 |
[07:57] | And you know they didn’t do that out of love. | 你知道 他们才不是因为爱才这么做的 |
[07:59] | Yeah, they’re not fond of you at all. Hmm. | 他们确实是一点都不待见你 |
[08:02] | Well, anyway, it’s, uh… it’s good seeing you. | 总之 见到你很高兴 |
[08:04] | Alan, wait. | 艾伦 等等 |
[08:06] | How much are we talking about? | 要出多少钱 |
[08:08] | Well, uh, my mother and Charlie are each in for… | 我妈和查理每个人都出了 |
[08:13] | $15,000. | 一万五 |
[08:15] | I can do that. | 我也可以出那么多 |
[08:16] | Hang on, I’ll get my checkbook. | 等等 我去拿支票 |
[08:19] | Oh, and, uh, don’t tell Judith. | 千万别告诉茱蒂斯 |
[08:33] | The years I wasted actually working for a living. | 我居然浪费了那么多年在打工赚钱上 |
[08:36] | Schmuck! | 我真是二傻 |
[08:46] | Hey, Mr. Harper. | 哈勃先生 |
[08:47] | Hi, Gordon. How you been? | 你好 戈登 最近过的怎么样 |
[08:48] | I’m almost 40 years old, and I’m delivering you a pizza. | 我都快40了 还在给你送披萨 |
[08:53] | Kind of says it all, doesn’t it? | 这就说明一切了 不是吗 |
[08:55] | Pretty much. | 差不多了 |
[08:56] | That’ll be $23.75. | 一共是23元75分 |
[08:58] | Oh, let me get my wallet. | 我去拿钱包 |
[09:00] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[09:03] | Hang on a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[09:06] | Hello. | 喂 |
[09:08] | Oh, hey, baby. | 你好 宝贝 |
[09:09] | I thought you said Manny was at work. | 你不是说曼尼在上班的吗 |
[09:12] | I thought this was our time together. | 我还以为这是我们小聚的时间呢 |
[09:14] | All right, fine. Just call me when you can. | 好吧 等你有空再打给我 |
[09:18] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:20] | Everything okay, Mr. Harper? | 还好吗 哈勃先生 |
[09:21] | My date just canceled. | 我的约会刚刚取消了 |
[09:23] | Can’t the service send over another girl? | 他们不能送另外一个女孩过来吗 |
[09:28] | Not a girl like this one. | 没有像这样的女孩了 |
[09:30] | This is the girl I plan to spend the rest of my life with. | 这就是我想要一起共度余生的女孩 |
[09:33] | Probably regretting getting the large, then, huh? | 是不是有点后悔买了大号披萨了 |
[09:36] | You want to join me? | 你想一起来吃吗 |
[09:38] | Do I have to give back the tip? | 我要把小费还给你吗 |
[09:40] | Nah, come on in. | 不用 来吧 |
[09:41] | So who’s the woman? | 那个女人是谁 |
[09:44] | – Remember Rose? – My Rose? | -还记得罗斯吗 -我的罗斯吗 |
[09:45] | Your Rose? | 你的罗斯? |
[09:47] | Yeah, we dated for a while. | 没错 我们约会过一段时间 |
[09:49] | Uh, no offense, Gordon, but… | 我没打算冒犯的 戈登 但是 |
[09:50] | I think she was only going out with you to make me jealous. | 我觉得她只是为了让我嫉妒才和你约会的 |
[09:54] | In fact, that’s the only reason she ever went out with anybody. | 实际上 她和任何人约会都是为了这个 |
[09:56] | I don’t know, Mr. Harper. | 我不知道 哈勃先生 |
[09:57] | I really think there was something special between us. | 我真觉得我和她之间有特殊的缘分 |
[09:59] | She was always getting me little love gifts. | 她总是送给我一些爱的小礼物 |
[10:01] | Cargo shorts, bowling shirts, | 有口袋的衬衫 大裤衩 |
[10:03] | 20-year-old scotch… | 还有20年的苏格兰酒 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I remember Rose. | 对 我记得罗斯 |
[10:08] | So you guys are going out? | 那么你们在约会吗 |
[10:11] | I wouldn’t exactly call it going out. | 理论上 约会不准确 |
[10:13] | She’s kind of married. | 她已经结婚了 |
[10:14] | Wow. Rose got married. | 罗斯结婚了 |
[10:17] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:19] | To some clown named Manny Quinn. | 和一个叫曼尼·昆的小丑 |
[10:23] | Is he really a clown? | 他真是个小丑吗 |
[10:26] | I have to ask, ’cause it’s Rose. | 我不得不问一下 因为这是罗斯 |
[10:28] | No, no. He’s in the fashion industry or something. | 不是 他在什么时尚界之类的 |
[10:31] | Wow. So Rose is married | 这么说罗斯结婚了 |
[10:33] | and cheating on her husband with you? | 然后背着她老公和你偷情 |
[10:35] | Yep. | 全对 |
[10:36] | God, I love your life! | 天啊 我爱死你的生活了 |
[10:38] | Well, thanks, but it’s… | 谢谢 但是这 |
[10:41] | it’s really not as fun as it looks. | 这真没有看起来那么好玩 |
[10:43] | – Really? – I’m kidding. | -真的吗 -逗你玩呢 |
[10:46] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[10:47] | To me. | 为我干杯 |
[10:52] | Hey, Rose. It’s Charlie again. | 罗斯 又是我 查理 |
[10:54] | I don’t know if you got my text. | 我不知道你有没有收到我的短信 |
[10:56] | I just wanted to tell you that I was thinking about you | 我就是忍不住想告诉你我在想你 |
[10:58] | and I can’t wait to see you. | 还有我等不及想见你了 |
[11:00] | You know, when you can. | 你懂的 等你有空的时候 |
[11:02] | Love you. | 爱你哦 |
[11:03] | Really, I do. | 真的爱你 |
[11:05] | Hey, Charlie? | 你好 查理 |
[11:07] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:08] | When did you become a bitch? | 你什么时候变成贱人了 |
[11:10] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[11:11] | I was just leaving her a message. | 我不过就是给她留个言而已 |
[11:12] | The girl is married. | 那个女人已经结婚了 |
[11:14] | Leave her alone. | 别去烦她 |
[11:16] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[11:17] | I love her. I need her. | 我爱她 我需要她 |
[11:18] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[11:22] | Oh, hey. | 你好 |
[11:24] | You been shopping? | 你去购物了 |
[11:25] | Little bit. | 买了一点 |
[11:27] | A little bit? | 买了一点 |
[11:28] | Oh, you know, a few pairs of socks, a new belt. | 只是几双袜子和一条新皮带 |
[11:34] | Couple of Dolce & Gabbana suits, | 还有几套D&G[奢侈品牌]西装 |
[11:36] | Gucci loafers and a Rolex. | 古驰的拖鞋和一块劳力士表 |
[11:39] | Business must be picking up. | 生意肯定做得不错吧 |
[11:40] | Uh, it is. | 很不错 |
[11:42] | But I take it not enough to pay back your investor. | 我就把这当做是赚的钱还不够偿还投资者 |
[11:45] | Oh. Oh, no. | 哦 不是 |
[11:46] | I-I… I fully intend to pay you back. | 我 我绝对是打算还你钱的 |
[11:52] | In fact… | 实际上 |
[11:55] | here… | 这里 |
[11:57] | is your initial investment. | 是你的本金 |
[12:01] | $5,000. | 五千块 |
[12:02] | And here | 这里 |
[12:04] | is an additional… $1,000 | 是另外的 一千块 |
[12:08] | in interest. | 作为利息 |
[12:10] | Berta, are you seeing this? | 波塔 你看见了吗 |
[12:13] | Am I dreaming? | 我是在做梦吗 |
[12:14] | You got the Kardashian sisters under the table? | 卡戴珊姐妹[美国名媛]在你桌子底下吗 |
[12:19] | Nope. | 不在 |
[12:21] | Then, you’re not dreaming. | 那你就不是做梦了 |
[12:23] | Thank you very much for your confidence in me. | 非常感谢你对我的信任 |
[12:25] | Hey, it’s still confidence if I’m figuring you’ll fail. | 要是我觉得你失败了也算是信心啊 |
[12:28] | I told you advertising would drive in customers, | 我说了广告会吸引顾客 |
[12:30] | and I was right. | 我说的没错 |
[12:32] | Hang on a sec. | 等一下 |
[12:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:35] | Do you think more advertising would drive in more customers? | 你觉得多做点广告会吸引更多顾客吗 |
[12:40] | I don’t see why not. | 我觉得没有不对的理由 |
[12:42] | Of course, the ads would have to | 当然 那样的话 |
[12:43] | reach a larger audience, | 广告要能让更多人看到 |
[12:45] | and that would cost, you know, more money. | 那要花更多的钱 |
[12:50] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[12:52] | Let it ride. | 放心大胆的去吧 |
[12:53] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[12:54] | Hey, a 20% return in a couple of weeks? | 两周就有20%的回报 不做是傻子啊 |
[12:56] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:58] | In fact, here is another four. | 实际上 这里是另外四千 |
[13:00] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[13:02] | Think I have more upstairs. | 我楼上还有不少 |
[13:04] | Oh, look in the back of your underwear drawer. | 注意看你内衣柜的后面 |
[13:09] | I needed underwear. | 我原来需要内衣 |
[13:10] | You borrowed your brother’s skivvies? | 你穿了你哥哥的内衣 |
[13:13] | That’s disgusting. | 恶心死了 |
[13:14] | I agree. That’s why, when I found the money, | 我同意 那就是为什么我找到了钱 |
[13:16] | I took $100 to buy some new ones. | 然后拿了100块买了新的 |
[13:19] | So listen. | 听着 |
[13:20] | Can anybody get in on this deal of yours? | 每个人都能投资你的生意吗 |
[13:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:29] | I’m always looking for smart investments. | 我一直在找明智的投资 |
[13:31] | And I’ve got some extra cash that’s a result | 我在奇诺的水栽种植生意里 |
[13:34] | of a little hydroponic farming venture in Chino. | 赚了一点钱 |
[13:38] | What are you farming? | 你种什么 |
[13:40] | Alfalfa. What’s it to you? | 苜蓿 管你屁事 |
[13:42] | Gee, I-I don’t know, Berta. | 说真的 波塔 我也知道 |
[13:43] | I mean, you realize there’s no guarantees. | 你也知道这钱没法打包票 |
[13:46] | You’d actually be doing me a favor. | 这样你算是帮我大忙了 |
[13:49] | My bank asks a lot of questions about my… Alfalfa earnings. | 银行一直不信任我的…”苜蓿收益” |
[13:54] | All right, fine. | 那好吧 |
[13:55] | How much do you want to invest? | 你想投资多少 |
[13:57] | Ten grand. | 一万 |
[13:58] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:59] | Uh, when can you get it to me? | 啥时候付款给我 |
[14:00] | As soon as I come back from the bathroom. | 等我去趟浴室 马上给你 |
[14:06] | Boy, I hope she means it’s behind the toilet. | 真希望那钱是藏在马桶后面的 |
[14:14] | Who is it? | 哪位 |
[14:16] | Pizza. | 送披萨的 |
[14:17] | Door’s open. I’ll be right down. | 门没锁进来吧 我马上下来 |
[14:29] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[14:34] | – Gordon? – Rose? | -戈登啊 -罗斯 |
[14:37] | Oh, my gosh. It’s been so long. | 天哪 好久没见了 |
[14:39] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[14:40] | How are you doing? | 近来可好 |
[14:41] | Just great. | 凑合过吧 |
[14:42] | Got a new shirt with my name on it. | 刚发了件工作服 |
[14:45] | Lighted sign for the roof of my car. | 车顶上新装了个灯箱 |
[14:47] | – How nice. – Yeah. | -不错啊 -是啊 |
[14:48] | How about you? I heard you got married. | 你呢 听说你结婚了 |
[14:50] | Yes. I am now Mrs. Manfred Quinn. | 没错 人家现在可是曼尼·奎恩夫人啦 |
[14:52] | Wow. Congrats. | 恭喜恭喜 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:55] | So… | 额… |
[14:56] | That’ll be $23.75. | 一共23.75元 |
[14:58] | Let me just get my purse. | 稍等一下我去拿钱 |
[15:02] | Mrs. Manfred Quinn. | 曼弗雷德·奎恩夫人啊 |
[15:06] | Manny Quinn. | 是曼尼·奎恩 |
[15:10] | Manny Quinn. | 曼尼·奎恩叫你呢 |
[15:14] | Holy crap, this is great. | 奶奶的 真是太神了 |
[15:20] | It’s real, Mom. | 是真钱 |
[15:22] | You understand my skepticism. | 你懂我为啥会怀疑 |
[15:25] | Sure. | 当然懂 |
[15:26] | And this is $12,000? | 这真是1万2啊 |
[15:28] | Yep. The $10,000 you gave me, plus your profit. | 一点儿不假 一万元本金 2千元红利 |
[15:30] | I don’t know what to say. | 我激动地不知说啥好了 |
[15:32] | How about, “I’m proud of you, Alan. Well done.” | 咋不说”艾伦 我以你为傲 干得好” |
[15:34] | I’m proud of you, Alan. Well done. | 艾伦 我以你为傲 干得好 |
[15:36] | “I knew you had it in you. Attaboy.” | 再加上”就知道你有两下子 好样的” |
[15:39] | Let’s not push it. | 别得寸进尺了 |
[15:40] | Okay. Well, uh, again, | 算了 那再一次 |
[15:42] | thank you for helping me get my business going. | 感谢您为我提供启动资金 |
[15:44] | I’ll see you. | 再会 |
[15:46] | Hold on. | 稍等 |
[15:51] | Yes? | 还有什么事吗 |
[15:53] | Since you seem to be on a roll, | 既然你事业已经蒸蒸日上了 |
[15:55] | what would happen if I didn’t take my investment out? | 那我要是不撤走投资 |
[15:59] | And maybe threw in another eight | 而是再投入8千 |
[16:02] | to make it an even $20,000? | 凑整2万 如何啊 |
[16:05] | $20,000 is a lot of money. | 2万可不是小数目 |
[16:08] | And, as you’re aware, all investments carry risk. | 你也知道 投资可是有风险的哦 |
[16:11] | Darling, if you cut me out of this, I’ll kill you. | 亲爱的 如果你不算我的份 老娘立马宰了你 |
[16:13] | What can I say? You’re in. | 那我就恭敬不如从命了 |
[16:16] | Uh, Alan has one “L.” | 额…伦字是单人旁 |
[16:19] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[16:25] | Hey, Mr. Harper. | 嘿 哈勃先生 |
[16:27] | Hey, Gordon. | 嘿 戈登 |
[16:28] | – $23.75? – You got it. | -23.75元对吧 -吃出经验了呵 |
[16:31] | Hey, I delivered a pizza to Rose the other day. | 那天我给罗斯送了披萨 |
[16:33] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:35] | Did you meet her husband? | 见到她丈夫了吗 |
[16:36] | You mean Manny? | 你是说曼尼吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 见到了 |
[16:39] | I take it you haven’t. | 我打赌你没见过他 |
[16:41] | Well, no, for obvious reasons. | 是没见过 不方便嘛 |
[16:44] | What kind of guy is he? | 他人怎么样 |
[16:46] | He’s quiet. | 他少言寡语 |
[16:51] | A little stiff. | 坐在那儿一动不动的 |
[16:53] | What did you say he did for a living? | 你说他是做什么的呢 |
[16:56] | Uh, he’s some kind of important figure | 他算是个时尚业里的 |
[16:57] | in the fashion industry. | 重要角色吧 |
[16:58] | Right. Right. | 这就对了 对了 |
[17:01] | So Manny Quinn– | 曼尼·奎恩 |
[17:03] | an important figure in the fashion industry. | 是时尚行业的重要角色对吧 |
[17:05] | Right. | 正是 |
[17:07] | Here’s $30. Keep the change. | 给你30块 不用找了 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | Manny Quinn, Mr. Harper. | 哈勃先生 他是曼尼·奎恩 |
[17:12] | Fashion figure. | 时尚角色 |
[17:14] | That’s what I said. | 对啊 没错 |
[17:16] | Manny… Quinn… figure. | 曼尼…奎恩…角色[也指模特] |
[17:21] | Manny Quinn! | 曼尼·奎恩啊[模特公司] |
[17:24] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你发啥神经啦 |
[17:26] | Nothing. Good night. | 没啥 晚安了 |
[17:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:31] | He’s got the beach house and I’m delivering pizzas. | 他就可以坐拥豪宅 老子就只能送披萨 |
[17:33] | Un-freaking-believable! | 真是 他妈的 难以置信 |
[17:40] | How dare you. | 你居然敢 |
[17:41] | Nice to see you, too. | 我也很高兴见到你啊 |
[17:43] | You go behind my back and talk my husband | 你居然背着我 |
[17:44] | into giving you some kind of business loan? | 骗我老公在你那儿入资 |
[17:46] | – Herb told you? – Of course, Herb told me. | -赫伯给你说的吗 -那是当然 |
[17:48] | We love each other. | 爱人之间没有秘密 |
[17:49] | We love each other so much, | 是啊 爱得很啊 |
[17:50] | she went through my checkbook. | 爱到翻查我的支票薄了 |
[17:54] | Not to worry. | 不用担心 |
[17:55] | I am very pleased to announce | 很高兴的告知两位 |
[17:57] | that your investment has paid off. | 本金和红利我给你们送来了 |
[18:02] | That’s your original $15,000, | 那是1万5的本金 |
[18:04] | plus 20% interest. | 外加20%的利润 |
[18:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[18:10] | Oh, can… can I see? | 让我看看嘛 |
[18:11] | Alan, wait. | 艾伦 别走 |
[18:15] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[18:17] | What if we don’t want to cash out? | 如果我们不打算撤资呢 |
[18:19] | Whatever do you mean? | 这是什么意思呢 |
[18:21] | Reinvest this and add in | 我们打算把这些钱和后6个月 |
[18:23] | the next six months of your child support. | 的抚养费都投到里面 |
[18:25] | Hold on, now. That money’s supposed to be for Jake. | 不对啊 那些钱是给杰克的 |
[18:27] | Oh, don’t be so naive. | 别天真了 |
[18:28] | You want it or not? | 钱你是要还是不要 |
[18:30] | Sure, if you insist. | 恭敬不如从命啦 |
[18:32] | Well, see you. | 好了 回见 |
[18:34] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:39] | I’m thinking somebody owes somebody an apology. | 看来某人该向某人道歉啊 |
[18:44] | I’m sorry. | 是我的错 |
[18:53] | Unbelievable! | 真不敢相信 |
[18:55] | You ask for money, and they just give it to you. | 你一开口 他们就乖乖地把钱双手奉上 |
[18:58] | And then you take the new money | 然后就用这钱 |
[19:00] | and use it to pay back some of the olmoney. | 拆东墙补西墙 |
[19:03] | But they don’t want it back. | 结果他们还不要呢 |
[19:04] | And they give you more. | 还硬要塞给你更多 |
[19:06] | ‘Cause they’re greedy. | ‘个个都是贪婪鬼 |
[19:08] | Greedy, greedy, greedy, greedy. | 贪婪 贪婪 贪婪 贪婪 |
[19:12] | Oh, God, what have I done? | 天哪 我都干了什么 |
[19:14] | Oh, quit your whining. | 别在那儿哭哭啼啼的 |
[19:18] | Who said that? | 谁在说话 |
[19:19] | Over here. | 我在这里 |
[19:25] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[19:26] | How you doing? | 你怎么样啊 |
[19:27] | Not so good. | 不咋地 |
[19:34] | Feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[19:37] | This isn’t happening. | 这不可能 |
[19:39] | I’m losing my mind. | 我脑子烧坏了吧 |
[19:41] | Your mind is fine. | 你脑子好着呢 |
[19:42] | What you should be worried about is losing your hair. | 你该担心的是你的脱发问题 |
[19:47] | Now, do yourself a favor and stop with the guilt. | 现在你得做出改变 别成天生活在愧疚中 |
[19:49] | How? | 怎么改 |
[19:50] | I’m betraying my friends. | 我背叛了朋友 |
[19:51] | I’m betraying my family. | 背叛了家人 |
[19:53] | Feels good, doesn’t it? | 感觉不错吧 |
[19:55] | Yes. No! | 是啊 哦不 |
[19:57] | I’m… well, I’m not sure. | 我也说不清楚 |
[19:59] | Oh, come on. You’ve spent your whole life being a doormat. | 醒醒吧 当了一辈子的受气包 |
[20:01] | This is your chance to finally get what you deserve. | 你翻身的时候终于到了 |
[20:04] | But what about the guilt? | 但我觉得愧疚 |
[20:05] | The hell with the guilt. | 去他妈的愧疚 |
[20:07] | Let’s be bad guys. | 咱们来做坏人吧 |
[20:09] | Bad guys? | 坏人 |
[20:11] | It’s time for a change, don’t you think? | 是该改变了 不是吗 |
[20:14] | Could we grow a mustache? | 那我们留点胡须吧 |
[20:17] | I’ve always wanted a mustache. | 我一直想添点胡须呢 |
[20:19] | We’re going to grow balls. | 我们要更有脾气才行[也指要有更大的蛋] |
[20:22] | Oh, good. | 哦那太好了 |
[20:24] | I’ve always wanted those, too. | 这也是我梦寐以求的 |
[20:30] | See you. | 拜了 |
[20:32] | -Where you going? – Out. | -你上哪儿去 -出去 |
[20:34] | Out? | 出去 |
[20:36] | Yeah. Out. | 没错 出去 |
[20:43] | You got a problem with that? | 你娃不爽是吧 |
[20:47] | No. Not at all. | 不敢 真不敢 |
[20:49] | All right, then. | 那就屁话少说 我走了 |