时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I-I think we can all agree | 我们必须承认 |
[00:03] | that Charlie lived life to its fullest | 查理是一个性情中人 |
[00:05] | and-and gave it everything he had. | 他给予了他能给予的一切 |
[00:07] | Gave me herpes. | 给了我疱疹 |
[00:10] | I still don’t see why we have to sell. | 我实在不明白为啥一定要卖掉 |
[00:12] | I mean, he left it to me. | 他把房子留给我 |
[00:13] | Obviously, he wanted me to have it. | 就是希望我能拥有 |
[00:14] | Can you make the mortgage payments? | 你付得起按揭吗 |
[00:16] | Not per say. | 付不起 |
[00:18] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:19] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 是 我没事 |
[00:20] | I was just trying to drown myself. | 我刚刚想淹死自己 |
[00:23] | You tried to commit suicide? | 你想自杀 |
[00:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:25] | I had no idea that the water would be that cold. | 但我没想到水会这么冷 |
[00:28] | I have been where you are. | 我也曾像你这样 |
[00:30] | Uh, rejected, friendless, broke. | 被人拒绝 没有朋友 破产 |
[00:33] | I’m not broke. | 我没破产 |
[00:34] | I’m worth, like, a billion dollars. | 我的身价大概10亿美元 |
[00:37] | Beg pardon? | 什么 |
[00:38] | I just went to one funeral, | 我刚参加了一个葬礼 |
[00:40] | I don’t want to be involved in another one. | 我不想再去另外个 |
[00:41] | Why don’t you and I go out and have a drink and talk? | 我们为什么不出去喝一杯 聊聊 |
[00:45] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[00:46] | Why somebody would want to kill themselves | 为什么有些人身价十亿 |
[00:48] | when they have a billion freakin’ dollars. | 却还想自杀 |
[00:50] | My… | 我 |
[00:53] | wife dumped me, and I want to die. | 老婆把我甩了 我好想死啊 |
[00:56] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[00:59] | if I can ever love anyone the way that I love her. | 我是否还能像爱她一样去爱其他女人 |
[01:03] | Oh, it’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[01:11] | Oh, God, I miss my wife! | 上帝啊 我好想我老婆 |
[01:14] | Guess what. | 你猜怎么着 |
[01:15] | I had sex with two girls last night. | 我昨晚上了那两个女人 |
[01:18] | Great. Um, I masturbated and cried myself to sleep. | 很好 我打完飞机 哭着睡着了 |
[01:21] | I like my night better. | 我的夜晚更销魂 |
[01:24] | Hey, I dig your house, so I’m gonna buy it, okay? | 我喜欢你的房子 所以我会买下 行吗 |
[01:27] | O-Okay. | 好的 |
[01:28] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[01:31] | Whoa. | 哇塞 |
[01:36] | Um, this is Walden. | 这位是沃尔顿 |
[01:40] | He’s gonna buy the house. | 他会买下这房子 |
[01:43] | Welcome to my humble abode. | 欢迎光临寒舍 |
[01:52] | So, what do think? | 你下一步打算怎么办 |
[01:54] | Will you stay on? | 还继续在这做吗 |
[01:55] | I’d consider it, if the price is right. | 价格如果合适可以考虑 |
[01:57] | I’d also consider smothering you | 我还考虑用我绵绵不尽的爱 |
[01:59] | with my sweet, sweet loving. | 层层将你围绕 |
[02:01] | Well, money is not an issue. | 钱不是问题 |
[02:03] | Good to know. | 那太好了 |
[02:04] | Ka-ching. | 好棒耶 |
[02:07] | What’s down here? | 这里是什么 |
[02:08] | Ice. | 冰 |
[02:09] | Mm. I like it better on top. | 最好放在上边 |
[02:12] | Me, too, puppy. | 我也喜欢在上面 小亲亲 |
[02:15] | Anyway, what I really need is | 我真的需要一个管家 |
[02:17] | a housekeeper who’s gonna be here all the time. | 可以长期在这里的 |
[02:19] | ‘Cause, you know, I’m not very good at taking care of myself. | 因为我太不会照顾自己了 |
[02:23] | Oh, I can take care of you. | 我会好好照顾你的 |
[02:25] | Oh, I can take care of you. | 我绝对会好好照顾你的 |
[02:28] | Well, my car’s all packed. | 我已经全部打包装车了 |
[02:30] | I guess I’m ready to go. | 也是该离开的时候了 |
[02:31] | Great news, Alan. | 艾伦 有个好消息 |
[02:33] | Berta has agreed to be my live-in housekeeper. | 波塔同意做我的住家管家了 |
[02:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:36] | Yeah, he talked me into it. | 他说服了我 |
[02:39] | I wonder what his sweat tastes like. | 好想知道他的毛衣闻起来是虾米味道啊 |
[02:42] | Well, that is good news. | 真是个好消息 |
[02:43] | Uh, here are a couple of sets of keys, | 这是两套钥匙 |
[02:46] | remotes for the garage, | 车库的遥控 |
[02:47] | and remember, garbage pickup is on Tuesday. | 还有就是 垃圾每周二收 |
[02:49] | Oh, you take care of the garbage, right? | 你负责收垃圾对吗 |
[02:51] | Nope. | 你错了 |
[02:53] | Well, uh, guess it’s time for me to go. | 好了 也是该走的时候了 |
[02:57] | Wait. Come here. | 等会 过来一下 |
[02:59] | Give us a hug good-bye. | 抱抱吧 |
[03:00] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[03:02] | Come on, Alan. | 别这样啊 艾伦 |
[03:03] | Despite everything, you and me have been like family. | 不管怎样 你和我还是像家人一样的 |
[03:05] | Uh, I guess. | 我觉得也是 |
[03:09] | I’m taking your room, Zippy. | 废材 你的房间我住了 |
[03:13] | Of course you are. | 我了解 |
[03:14] | Well, see ya. | 好了 拜拜 |
[03:17] | I’ll walk you out. | 送你出去 |
[03:22] | I could bite that ass like an apple. | 我能像咬苹果一样咬这个小屁屁 |
[03:25] | Well, I hope you’ll be very happy here, Walden. | 我希望在这你能开心 沃尔顿 |
[03:28] | Thank you. I don’t know if I can be | 谢谢 但是没了我老婆 |
[03:30] | happy anywhere without my wife. | 在任何地方我估计都不会开心 |
[03:31] | Oh, come on, you’re young, you’re rich, | 算了吧 你年轻又多金 |
[03:33] | and you’ve got a face that gives women an erection. | 光看你的脸女人就会高潮的 |
[03:39] | What about love? | 那爱情呢 |
[03:40] | What about commitment? | 彼此间的承诺呢 |
[03:41] | What about spending a lifetime with your spiritual soul mate? | 与精神伴侣共度此生呢 |
[03:45] | Hey, look, a peephole! | 看啊 猫眼 |
[03:48] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[03:51] | Man, I love peepholes. | 我真喜欢猫眼 |
[03:54] | Well, you know what they say. | 常言说的好 |
[03:56] | People who love peepholes… | 喜欢猫眼的人 |
[04:00] | are the luckiest people in the world. | 就是这个世界上最幸运的家伙 |
[04:05] | Okay, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[04:06] | Hey, thank you for all your help and advice. | 感谢你的帮助和建议 |
[04:12] | Oh, you’re welcome. | 别客气 |
[04:13] | Uh, and if you ever need a friend to talk to man-to-man, | 如果想要找个朋友聊聊男人间的事情 |
[04:15] | you know where to find me. | 你知道哪里能找到我 |
[04:16] | Your mommy’s. | 你妈咪的家 |
[04:18] | Only temporarily. | 我也是暂时住那里 |
[04:23] | Okay. | 了解 |
[04:24] | Well, uh, if I left anything here, | 如果我把什么东西拉在这里 |
[04:27] | feel free to, you know, keep it, throw it away, whatever. | 要留还是要扔 随你 |
[04:30] | Great. Bye. | 好滴 再见 |
[04:32] | Bye. | 再见 |
[04:38] | Bye! | 再见啊 |
[04:45] | Okay, Walden Schmidt. | 好啦 沃尔顿·施密特 |
[04:47] | It is time to start your new life as a single man in Malibu. | 今天开始就在马里布过单身汉生活啦 |
[04:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[05:00] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[05:17] | Why are you unpacking? | 你拿衣服出来干嘛 |
[05:20] | Because you told me I could stay here. | 你不是说我能住在这嘛 |
[05:22] | Temporarily. | 我说的是暂时 |
[05:24] | Yeah, a few days, a couple of weeks, | 当然 就十天半个月 |
[05:26] | a month, tops. | 顶多一个月 |
[05:28] | Yeah, right. | 才怪 |
[05:29] | Why can’t you just stay with your girlfriend? | 你干嘛不去你女朋友家里住 |
[05:32] | Oh, oh, this isn’t a very good time for Lyndsey and I | 林赛和我现在不太适合 |
[05:34] | to be moving in together. | 住在一起 |
[05:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[05:36] | Well, she’s going through | 因为她现在 |
[05:38] | one of those phases where, uh, the very touch of me | 正处在特殊阶段 我一碰她 |
[05:39] | fills her with revulsion. | 就招她嫌 |
[05:42] | I-I’m thinking it’s premenopause. | 估计是更年期快到了 |
[05:44] | Yes, I’m sure that’s why. | 亏你掰得出来 |
[05:47] | Well, just so you know, | 但我还是要告诉你 |
[05:48] | I’m not putting my life on hold while you’re here. | 就算你住这里 老娘也要继续过快活日子 |
[05:50] | Oh, and I wouldn’t expect you to. | 我不指望你暂停 |
[05:52] | Just go on with your life. | 尽管过快活日子 |
[05:53] | Do whatever it is you would do, as if I weren’t here. | 随你干什么 就当我不在 |
[05:56] | Well, I have a date tonight. | 我今晚有约 |
[05:57] | Oh, great. | 好的 |
[05:58] | We’ll probably wind up having sex. | 我们估计会滚床单 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:02] | Rough sex. | 翻云覆雨的 |
[06:05] | Right. | 明白 |
[06:07] | So, stay away from my bedroom. | 所以离我房间远点 |
[06:09] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:10] | Even if you hear me screaming. | 就算听到我尖叫也别管 |
[06:12] | Especially if I hear you screaming. | 尤其是听到你尖叫的话 |
[06:14] | Unless I’m repeatedly screaming “umbrella.” | 除非我反复喊”伞” |
[06:17] | U-Umbrella? | “伞”是啥意思 |
[06:19] | That’s my safe word. | 我的安全词 |
[06:20] | Sometimes they can’t hear it through the leather mask. | 带着皮面具 有时会听不到 |
[06:27] | Most moms would’ve stopped with “I have a date tonight.” | 大部分老妈会在”我今晚有约”就打住 |
[06:34] | Hey, Bridge, it’s me again. | 布丽姬 还是我 |
[06:36] | What is the name of that shampoo that I use | 我用的那个洗发水叫啥名字 |
[06:38] | that doesn’t sting my eyes? | 不伤眼的那个 |
[06:41] | Baby shampoo? | 婴儿洗发水 |
[06:44] | Where do I get it? | 哪里有得卖 |
[06:48] | Any supermarket. | 随便哪家超市都有 |
[06:50] | That is remarkably convenient. | 那还真是方便啊 |
[06:53] | Oh, uh, while I have you on the phone, | 那个 趁你还没挂电话 |
[06:56] | will you take me back? | 你能要回我吗 |
[06:59] | Wow, it’s like “no” is your favorite word now. | “不”现在都成了你的口头禅了 |
[07:03] | Okay, whoa, don’t hang up, don’t hang up. | 好 别挂电话 别挂电话 |
[07:05] | Hey, uh, what is the toilet paper that we use? | 呃 咱用的那个厕纸是哪种 |
[07:08] | You know, the stuff that’s soft on my tushy like a cloud. | 软软的 感觉就像用云擦屁屁一样的 |
[07:14] | You grow up. | 你才幼稚呢 |
[07:17] | H-Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[07:25] | Hey, Berta, will you run to the supermarket | 波塔 你能去超市给我买 |
[07:27] | – and get me baby shampoo? – Sure. | -婴儿洗发水吗 -当然 |
[07:29] | Then I’ll sit in the tub with you and wash your hair. | 然后跟你一起坐在浴缸里 给你洗头发 |
[07:33] | Oh, Berta. | 哦 波塔 |
[07:36] | I miss her so much. | 我好想她 |
[07:39] | Hey, everything’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[07:42] | Just wait and see. | 你要耐心等待 |
[07:44] | I’ve never felt so bad in my life. | 我这辈子从来没这么难受过 |
[07:49] | And I never felt so good. | 我这辈子从来没这么爽过 |
[07:56] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[07:58] | Stop! | 停 |
[08:02] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[08:04] | Stop! | 停 |
[08:07] | What are you doing? | 你愣着干嘛 |
[08:08] | I said don’t stop! | 我叫你不要停 |
[08:11] | I should be on the roof with a rifle. | 我就应该扛把枪上房顶 |
[08:17] | – Oh. Hey, Walden. – Hey. | -你好 沃尔顿 -你好 |
[08:20] | Uh, you left some books in your room. | 你的书落在房间里了 |
[08:22] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:23] | Um, you didn’t have to drive all the way over here. | 你不必专程开车送过来 |
[08:25] | Is it really possible to hypnotize a woman | 真的能把一个女人催眠 |
[08:27] | and make her your slave? | 让她做你的奴隶吗 |
[08:30] | That was a, that was a gag gift for my birthday. | 这本是别人送的恶搞生日礼物 |
[08:34] | What about Ten Minutes a Day to Incredible Wealth? | 那这本《每天十分钟致富经》呢 |
[08:36] | Oh, good, that’s my poop book. | 太好了 我蹲厕所时看的 |
[08:42] | Um, I’d invite you in, | 我很想请你进去坐 |
[08:44] | but my mom doesn’t let me have friends over. | 但我妈不让我带朋友过来 |
[08:47] | That’s cool. | 没关系 |
[08:51] | You want to go out and maybe do something? | 你想出去玩玩吗 |
[08:53] | What do you have in mind? | 你想玩什么 |
[08:54] | Umbrella! | 伞 |
[08:56] | Doesn’t matter, let’s go. | 不管了 我们走吧 |
[08:57] | Umbrella! Umbrella! Umbr… | 伞 伞 伞 |
[09:03] | Nice car. | 靓车啊 |
[09:05] | What is it? | 什么牌子的 |
[09:06] | It’s an electric Fisker. | 电动菲斯克汽车 |
[09:08] | State-of-the-art lithium ion technology | 最先进的锂离子电池技术 |
[09:09] | supplemented with a turbo-charged engine. | 配备一个涡轮增压引擎 |
[09:12] | Solar panels on the roof. | 太阳能电池板车棚 |
[09:13] | Oh, blue Volkswagen. | 哦 蓝色大众 |
[09:14] | Punchbug! | 打一拳[年轻人开车时的游戏] |
[09:17] | So, how much does something like this cost? | 那这种车要多少刀 |
[09:19] | About a hundred grand. | 大概十万美刀 |
[09:21] | It’s great for the environment. | 绿色环保嘛 |
[09:22] | I don’t know why anyone would drive anything else. | 我不明白人们怎么不开这种车 |
[09:25] | Speaking for myself, bone-crushing poverty | 就拿我来说 穷得响叮当 |
[09:28] | is something of a stumbling block. | 实在买不起啊 |
[09:30] | Maybe you could lease. | 你可以租啊 |
[09:33] | I got a confession to make, Alan. | 我要跟你坦白一件事 艾伦 |
[09:35] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:37] | The hypnotism book wasn’t really a gift. | 那本催眠书其实不是礼物 |
[09:39] | I really came over because… | 其实 我来找你 |
[09:43] | I was kind of lonely. | 是因为我有点寂寞 |
[09:45] | Oh, sure, sure. | 这没什么 |
[09:46] | I been there. | 我也曾寂寞难耐 |
[09:47] | A lot. | 经常的事 |
[09:48] | In fact, I’m there now. | 其实 我现在就挺寂寞的 |
[09:50] | I’ve never really spent much time alone. | 我其实很少一个人独处 |
[09:52] | I’ve been with Bridget since high school. | 我从高中就跟布里奇特在一起了 |
[09:54] | Mm. High school sweethearts. | 高中小情侣 |
[09:56] | When I was in high school, | 高中的时候 |
[09:58] | I was dating a poster of Molly Ringwald. | 我在跟莫丽·林沃德的海报约会[女演员] |
[10:02] | You know, back then, she was crazy in love with me. | 你知道吗 她那时爱我爱得可深了 |
[10:04] | I didn’t even have any money then. | 我那时还没有钱呢 |
[10:06] | Oh, I’m sure she still loves you. | 我相信她现在还爱你 |
[10:08] | No. | 不 |
[10:10] | She’s changed. | 她已经变了 |
[10:13] | Her heart has become cold and angry. | 她变得铁石心肠 |
[10:15] | Um, you’re starting to go a little fast there, buddy. | 兄弟 你开得稍微有点快啊 |
[10:19] | I mean, who just wakes up one day and all of a sudden | 你说谁会哪天睡醒了 |
[10:21] | decides they don’t want to be married anymore? | 突然决定离婚 |
[10:23] | Uh, well, actually, it only seems that way. | 这只是表面现象而已 |
[10:25] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[10:26] | they’ve been mulling it over for quite a while. | 这绝非偶然 肯定是经过深思熟虑的 |
[10:29] | Uh, you know, the speed limit is 35, and you’re going, | 时速限制是35迈 而你都开到了 |
[10:32] | oh, oh, 80. | 噢 80迈啦 |
[10:35] | I mean, what ever happened to till death do us part? | 反正我们是死也不会分开的 |
[10:37] | Yeah, who died? | 是啊 谁死啦 |
[10:38] | Not you, not her. | 你俩不都活得好好的 |
[10:39] | Oh, good golly, 95. | 噢 天啊 都95迈啦 |
[10:43] | This thing really takes the corners. | 非要一边说这些一边急转吗 |
[10:44] | I love her, Alan, and I want her back. | 艾伦 我爱她 我要让她回心转意 |
[10:46] | Well, I know you do. | 这我知道 |
[10:47] | Oh, 103, Walden, 103. | 噢 103迈了 沃尔顿 103迈了 |
[10:49] | Life is not worth living without Bridget! | 没有布里奇特 我活着还有什么意义 |
[10:51] | Truck, truck, truck! | 前方卡车 卡车 |
[10:53] | It hurts so much, I can’t take it anymore! | 太伤人了 我受不了了 |
[10:55] | Umbrella! | 伞啊 |
[11:02] | I’m sorry I scared you by driving so fast. | 不好意思 开得太快吓着你了 |
[11:06] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:08] | I’m sorry I peed a little on your seat. | 我也不好意思 尿了点在座椅上 |
[11:13] | Where are we? | 这是去哪儿 |
[11:14] | We’re going to my house. | 去我家 |
[11:16] | I got to talk Bridget into taking me back. | 我要说服布里奇特和我复合 |
[11:18] | Oh, no. | 别 |
[11:19] | No, no, bad idea. | 千万别 这主意糟透了 |
[11:20] | When a woman says she doesn’t want you, begging does not help. | 当一个女人说要和你分手 再求也没用 |
[11:23] | And I say this having spent more time on my knees | 在这方面我可是元老 |
[11:25] | than any straight man in America. | 已经求过几百万次了 |
[11:26] | What is this, a gated community? | 这是哪里啊 有栅栏的社区 |
[11:29] | No, it’s just my house. | 不 是我家 |
[11:33] | Instead of going to chiropractor school, | 我去学按摩师干嘛啊 |
[11:34] | I should have married a billionaire. | 还不如娶个亿万富婆得了 |
[11:36] | Next time, you’ll know. | 来世你好好把握吧 |
[11:40] | What are you doing here, Walden? | 沃尔顿 你来这儿干什么 |
[11:42] | I just want to talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[11:44] | Go away or I’ll call the police! | 走开 不然我叫警察了 |
[11:46] | “Go away or I’ll call the police.” | “走开 不然我叫警察了” |
[11:48] | Man, that takes me back. | 一般我听到这个就打退堂鼓了 |
[11:50] | Um, what do you say I drive us home? | 不如我来开车 咱们回去了吧 |
[11:53] | How about that? | 你看怎么样 |
[11:54] | I’m not giving up that easy. | 我可不会轻易放弃 |
[11:57] | W-Where…? | 去哪儿… |
[11:58] | You heard what she said about the police, right? | 她说我们不走她就叫警察了 |
[12:00] | I’m going to get my wife back. Come on. | 我要把我老婆争回来 快来 |
[12:02] | Come on? What’s my part in this? | 快来 这和我有什么相干 |
[12:04] | I need you to help me over the gate. | 你得抬我翻过门去 |
[12:06] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:07] | Again, voice of experience here. | 再谈点我的经验吧 |
[12:09] | Criminal trespass usually ends with her dating the cop. | 我们翻门惹得她报警 最后 她和警察好上了 |
[12:12] | Will you just come on. | 废话少说 快来吧 |
[12:17] | Here, give me a hand. | 给我搭把手 |
[12:18] | Here, let me go. I’m going this way. | 好了 放开我 我这样爬 |
[12:21] | I got it. I got it. | 我自己来 自己来 |
[12:23] | Okay, okay. I got it. | 好了 我爬上来了 |
[12:25] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[12:29] | Again, come on? | 怎么又来啊 |
[12:31] | I may need your help getting in a window. | 说不定爬窗户还得你帮忙 |
[12:33] | Oh, terrific. | 噢 好极了 |
[12:34] | Now I’m Spider-Man. | 蜘蛛侠来也 |
[12:38] | I got you. | 抓到你了 |
[12:43] | Walden, do not make me turn that gate on. | 沃尔顿 别逼我把门通上电 |
[12:45] | W-What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:48] | Turn the gate on? | 门通上什么电啊 |
[12:49] | Don’t worry, she’s bluffing. | 别担心 她吓唬我们呢 |
[13:06] | I still have a buzzing in my ears. | 我耳朵还嗡嗡作响 |
[13:09] | I can’t hear you, I have a buzzing in my ears. | 我听不见 我耳朵嗡嗡的 |
[13:13] | God, Walden, what is wrong with you? | 天啊 沃尔顿 你脑子有毛病吗 |
[13:15] | Well, if loving you is wrong, then… | 如果爱你有错的话 那么… |
[13:19] | I am wrong. | 我是有毛病 |
[13:21] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[13:23] | He talks about you all the time. | 他时刻把你挂在嘴边 |
[13:26] | Okay, I expect this kind of thing from him; | 他这么做我一点儿都不意外 |
[13:28] | he has the emotional maturity of a 12-year-old. | 因为他的心理年龄只有12岁 |
[13:31] | What’s your excuse? | 那你怎么也跟着他胡闹 |
[13:32] | Uh, I live at my mom’s, and she’s having | 我住在我妈妈那儿 而她现在正 |
[13:34] | rough sex with a stranger, and I had to get out of the house. | 和别人疯狂乱搞 我不得不出来 |
[13:39] | Honey, I just don’t understand why we can’t work things out. | 亲爱的 我真搞不懂为什么我们不能在一起 |
[13:43] | Okay, I’ll tell you again. | 好吧 那我就再说一次 |
[13:45] | Oh, this part is never good. | 可别指望有好听的 |
[13:47] | I’m tired of living with a child. | 我不想和一个孩子生活在一起了 |
[13:50] | I’m tired of being more of a mother than a wife. | 我不想要当妻子 又要当妈 |
[13:54] | You are not more of a mother than a wife. | 你不是妈 你就是我的妻子 |
[13:57] | – Really? Who picks out your clothes? – You. | -是吗 谁给你选要穿的衣服 -你 |
[13:59] | – Who tells you when to go to sleep? – You. | -谁告诉你该睡觉了 -你 |
[14:02] | Who does all the cooking and cleaning around here? | 谁又做饭又打扫房间 |
[14:04] | The cooking and the cleaning ladies. | 厨师和保洁工啊 |
[14:05] | Before we were rich! | 没钱那会儿呢 |
[14:07] | You. | 你 |
[14:09] | Look, Walden, you’re a sweet guy | 沃尔顿 你是个好人 |
[14:12] | and I’ll always love you, | 我会一直爱你的 |
[14:15] | but I can’t live with Peter Pan anymore. | 但我真不想和彼得潘生活下去 |
[14:17] | Uh, now, now, to be fair, | 你这样说可不公平 |
[14:19] | uh, Peter Pan didn’t want to grow up. | 彼得潘是不想长大 |
[14:22] | Uh, from what I understand, Walden’s just never had to. | 而在我看来 沃尔顿是不用长大 |
[14:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:28] | Seemed important up here. | 这里怎么想很重要 |
[14:33] | Down here, not so much. | 而怎么说 就不要紧啦 |
[14:38] | Bridget, believe me, I can grow up. | 布里奇特 相信我 我能长大 |
[14:41] | Oh, please. | 你别说了 |
[14:42] | At least give me a chance to try. | 至少给我一次机会吧 |
[14:46] | I gave you 15 years. | 都给了你15年了 |
[14:48] | It’s over! | 没什么好说了 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | Can I at least play | 至少让我和艾伦 |
[14:55] | a little Donkey Kong with Alan before I go? | 玩会儿《大金刚》游戏再走吧 |
[14:57] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[14:58] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[14:59] | Oh, yeah, fine, I’m insane! | 好吧 我疯了 |
[15:02] | Come on, Alan! | 走了 艾伦 |
[15:04] | Thank you for the water and the… | 谢谢你招待的水和… |
[15:09] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[15:14] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[15:22] | Where does she get off calling me a child? | 她就不能别叫我小孩吗 |
[15:25] | Um, you seem a little upset; maybe I should drive us. Um… | 看来你有点生气 不如我来开吧… |
[15:28] | She is a stupid-head. | 她就一傻逼 |
[15:30] | Oh, oh, white Volkswagen. Huh? | 白色大众 来玩吧 |
[15:32] | Huh? Come on. | 怎样 来吧 |
[15:35] | Oh, wait, wait, I’ve got an idea. | 等等 我有个主意 |
[15:36] | Why don’t we stop, have a drink and talk about it. | 咱们不如停车 喝杯小酒聊聊 |
[15:38] | Drinking is not the answer. | 喝酒不能解决问题 |
[15:40] | No, stopping is the answer! | 停车才能解决问题 |
[15:46] | Oh, dear god, where is that toilet paper?! | 我的娘唉 厕纸在哪里 |
[16:28] | Oh, boy. | 娘唉 |
[16:35] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[16:37] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[16:41] | Why are you lying on top of me? | 你怎么躺在我身上 |
[16:44] | ‘Cause I didn’t want to be on the bottom? | 因为我不喜欢睡在身下 |
[16:51] | I think we’re naked. | 我想咱们是裸着的 |
[16:53] | Yeah. You can ignore what’s going on down there. | 是啊 请你忽略我下面的情况 |
[16:58] | That was a morning reflex. | 清晨一柱很正常 |
[17:02] | Could you get it off of me, please? | 拜托你一边去 好吗 |
[17:04] | Absolutely. Absolutely. | 当然 没问题 |
[17:11] | Do you remember anything? | 还记得昨晚的事吗 |
[17:14] | We went to a liquor store, and then we came back here. | 我们去买了酒 然后就回来了 |
[17:19] | Then we went skinny dipping. | 接着我们去裸泳了 |
[17:21] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[17:22] | Whose idea was that? | 这谁的主意啊 |
[17:24] | Mine. | 我的 |
[17:35] | Okay, your pants are clean. | 好了 裤子干净了 |
[17:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:39] | Two words for you: adult diapers. | 送你两个词 成人纸尿裤 |
[17:42] | Look, Walden was driving ridiculously fast, | 听我说 沃尔顿简直就是在飙车 |
[17:45] | and-and I have a nervous bladder. | 我的膀胱一紧张就漏水 |
[17:47] | Save it, Zippy. | 得了吧 废柴 |
[17:48] | This is not my first pee stain rodeo with you. | 这可不是老娘第一次帮你洗尿裤子 |
[17:55] | Hi. Is Charlie here? | 你好 查理在吗 |
[17:57] | Oh, God, another one. | 老天爷 又来一个 |
[17:58] | You deal with it. | 你来应付吧 |
[18:01] | Um, hi. I’m-I’m Charlie’s brother Alan. | 你好 我是查理的弟弟艾伦 |
[18:04] | I’m Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[18:05] | Is he here? | 他在吗 |
[18:06] | Uh, maybe you better sit down. | 你还是坐下比较好 |
[18:09] | Is-Is everything okay? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:11] | Um, no. | 有事 |
[18:13] | Penelope, the-the thing is, uh, Charlie passed away. | 佩内洛普 其实吧 查理已经去世了 |
[18:17] | What? | 什么 |
[18:18] | It was very sudden. | 事出突然 |
[18:20] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry, he was just such a terrific guy. | 不好意思 只是他那么好 |
[18:24] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他已经去了 |
[18:25] | Hey, what’s going on? | 什么事 |
[18:28] | Hello, I’m Penelope. | 你好 佩内洛普 |
[18:31] | Hi. I’m Walden. | 我是沃尔顿 |
[18:33] | What are you crying about? | 你在哭什么 |
[18:34] | I have no idea. | 我也不清楚 |
[18:36] | Don’t worry about me, I’ll let myself out. | 别理我了 我自己走不会送了 |
[18:40] | You smell good. | 你好香啊 |
[18:41] | Oh, thank you. It’s baby shampoo. | 谢谢 我用的是婴儿香波 |
[18:44] | “What are you crying about?” | 你在哭什么 |
[18:45] | “I have no idea.” | 偶也不清楚 |
[18:50] | Oh, Bridget. Hi. | 布里奇特 你好 |
[18:52] | Hi. | 你好 |
[18:54] | I came to talk to Walden. | 我是来找沃尔顿谈谈的 |
[18:55] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[18:56] | Yeah, I think maybe | 是啊 我想我可能 |
[18:57] | I’ve been a little hard on him. | 对他太不近人情了 |
[18:59] | Well, um… | 这个嘛 |
[19:01] | Bridget? | 布里奇特 |
[19:02] | Hey. | 瞧啊 |
[19:04] | Walden? | 沃尔顿 |
[19:05] | Look who came to talk to you, Walden. | 看看谁来找你聊聊了 沃尔顿 |
[19:07] | Your wife. | 你老婆 |
[19:08] | You’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[19:10] | Oh, yeah, long time married. | 结了好多年了 |
[19:11] | Uh, they just met. | 他们刚认识 |
[19:12] | This is Penelope, my girlfriend. | 这位是佩内洛普 我的女朋友 |
[19:14] | – What? – Shut up and walk. | -什么 -闭嘴走人 |
[19:19] | I’m-I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[19:20] | Come, sit-sit down. | 过来 坐吧 |
[19:21] | When I saw you with that girl, | 我看到你和那女孩站一起时 |
[19:24] | I thought that maybe she was with you. | 我还以为她是和你在一起呢 |
[19:27] | You’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:29] | I mean, come on, Alan’s the ladies’ man. | 得了吧 艾伦才是女人迷 |
[19:31] | He’s a total pickup artist. | 他是个采花高手 |
[19:32] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[19:33] | Charlie’s dead, Walden’s married, | 查理死了 沃尔顿结婚了 |
[19:35] | what’s wrong with me?! | 我有什么不好的 |
[19:45] | So, I was thinking | 我在想 |
[19:47] | we could go out to dinner sometime. | 我们可以找时间出去吃晚饭 |
[19:49] | Let me prove that I can change. | 让我证明我可以改变 |
[19:51] | I can be a grown-up. | 我可以做成年人 |
[19:52] | I guess I owe you that much. | 我想应该给你这个机会 |
[19:54] | Sweet! | 太好鸟 |
[19:58] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:00] | I was just on a little jog with my lady. | 刚和我的妞跑了一阵 |
[20:02] | Uh, I’ll, uh, | 我就 |
[20:04] | get out of your way. | 不打扰你们了 |
[20:05] | Uh, hold on. | 等等 |
[20:07] | I’m-I’m going to say good-bye to my guest, | 我要去跟我的客人道别 |
[20:10] | because that’s the grown-up thing to do, right? | 因为这个成年人应该做的事 对吧 |
[20:19] | Alan, thank you. | 艾伦 谢谢你 |
[20:21] | You saved my butt back there. | 你真是我的救命恩人 |
[20:23] | Oh, I’m glad things are working out. | 我很高兴事情有转机 |
[20:24] | I owe you big-time. | 我欠你个大人情 |
[20:25] | If there’s anything that you need, | 你有任何需要 |
[20:27] | any way I can help you, you just let me know. | 只要我能帮的 出声就行 |
[20:31] | Well, since you mention it, | 既然你这么主动提出 |
[20:34] | you could do me a little favor. | 你可以帮我一个小忙 |
[20:36] | Name it. | 尽管说 |
[20:37] | Well, really uncomfortable living at my mom’s. | 住我老妈家真是太不舒服了 |
[20:40] | Um, do you think I could stay here for a few days | 我可以在你府上打扰几天吗 |
[20:42] | till I find my own place? | 我找到房子住就搬 |
[20:43] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[20:45] | Few days, couple weeks. | 几天而已 也许几个礼拜 |
[20:47] | Yeah, done. | 绝对没问题 |
[20:48] | Month, tops. | 最多一个月 |
[20:50] | Whatever. | 随你喜欢 |
[20:51] | Great, great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[20:53] | And, uh, and don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[20:54] | I’m not one to overstay my welcome. | 我不是赖皮住客的类型 |
[20:56] | Cool. | 酷 |
[21:01] | I’m back. | 哥回来了 |