时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Zoey, will you do me the honor of becoming | 佐伊 你愿意成为… |
[00:07] | Zoey Hyde Tottingham-Pierce-Schmidt? | 佐伊·海德·拖廷汉姆·皮尔斯·施密特吗 |
[00:12] | No. I’m sorry. | 不 对不起 |
[00:14] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[00:18] | I need an answer. | 佐伊 我要个回答 |
[00:20] | There’s someone else. | 我心里有别人 |
[00:28] | I like that red dress on you. | 我喜欢你身上的红洋装 |
[00:29] | I feel like a bull. | 我感觉自己像斗牛 |
[00:31] | I want to charge. | 向你冲来 |
[00:33] | Speaking of charging, did you bring your wallet this time? | 说到冲刺[付费] 你这次带钱包了吗 |
[00:37] | The last two times were honest mistakes. | 前两次我是真的忘了 |
[00:40] | And I fully intend to pay you back. | 我也完全有心想还你钱 |
[00:45] | Oh, that’s just great, Justin. | 贾斯丁 这下好啊 |
[00:48] | If your mom says it’s bath time, | 如果你妈喊你去洗澡 |
[00:50] | by all means take a bath. | 那你尽管去洗吧 |
[00:53] | Meanwhile the free world | 与此同时 |
[00:54] | is falling into the hands of cyber-terrorists. | 自由世界就落入机械恐怖分子手里了 |
[00:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[01:02] | My sniper’s got to get ready | 我军的狙击手得为 |
[01:03] | for Sixth Grade Picture Day tomorrow. | 明天的六年级照相日做准备 |
[01:08] | Oh, you guys look nice. | 你们盛装打扮啊 |
[01:09] | Oh, thanks. We’re going out to dinner. | 谢了 我们要出去共进晚餐 |
[01:11] | Want to join us? | 要一起来吗 |
[01:12] | No, I got a burrito in the microwave. | 我在微波玉米煎饼了 |
[01:14] | Okay, enjoy. | 好吧 慢用 |
[01:16] | Oh, you did take the foil off of the, uh… | 你有记得把锡箔纸… |
[01:22] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[01:27] | Isn’t that your wallet? | 那不是你的钱包吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, uh, yes, that’s, uh, uh, | 是啊 的确是 |
[01:32] | I-I-I-I put it there so I wouldn’t forget it. | 我 我放在那里免得我忘了带 |
[02:11] | I’m really glad we did this. | 真高兴我们一起来共度晚餐 |
[02:12] | I’ve been playing with kids I met | 我花太长时间在网上 |
[02:13] | on the Internet for too long. | 跟小孩一起打游戏了 |
[02:17] | Now that I say that out loud, I’m really glad we did this. | 听到自己这么说 我更庆幸我出来了 |
[02:22] | I’ll get this. | 我来付 |
[02:27] | I’ll get it. | 我付 |
[02:31] | Oh, okay, I guess I’m really gonna get this. | 好吧 看来真得是我付了 |
[02:34] | Thanks, Al. | 谢了 艾伦 |
[02:35] | Oh, it’s my pleasure. | 别客气 我的荣幸嘛 |
[02:38] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[02:39] | What? No, no. | 没有啦 才没哭 |
[02:40] | I have, uh, I have allergies. | 我过敏而已 |
[02:42] | It’s probably the dust from opening his wallet. | 对久未开封的钱包里的尘过敏 |
[02:48] | Damn it. | 我靠 |
[02:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:50] | It’s Zoey | 是佐伊 |
[02:52] | and her new boyfriend. | 与她的新男朋友 |
[02:54] | I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[02:55] | This is tough after what she did to you. | 在她那样对你之后 再见面的确很尴尬 |
[02:59] | Come on, let’s just get this over with. | 走吧 早死早超生 |
[03:03] | He didn’t deserve it. | 他不该承受这些 |
[03:04] | He gave her everything. | 他对她付出了一切 |
[03:06] | He actually has things to give. | 好歹人家有东西可以”付出” |
[03:09] | Hi, Zoey. | 你好吗 佐伊 |
[03:13] | Walden. Hi. | 沃顿 好久不见 |
[03:15] | Lyndsey. Hi. | 你们也好啊 琳赛 |
[03:17] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[03:21] | Um, this is my friend, Peter. | 这位是我的朋友 彼得 |
[03:24] | Peter. | 叫彼得啊 |
[03:26] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:27] | Cheers, mate. | 幸会 兄台 |
[03:28] | “Cheers, mate. We hosted the Olympics.” | “幸会 兄台 我们刚办了奥运哦” |
[03:33] | This is a bit awkward. | 有点小尴尬啊 |
[03:34] | Why is this awkward? | 为什么尴尬呢 |
[03:35] | Oh, yes, that’s right, I remember. | 对哦 我想起来了 |
[03:37] | Because you ruined my best friend’s life. | 因为你毁了我好兄弟的人生 |
[03:39] | I’m-I’m sorry. Nice to meet you. | 抱歉 很高兴见到你 |
[03:41] | What you did to him was wanton and reprehensible. | 你对他做的事 简直是可耻又不要脸 |
[03:43] | – All right, keep moving. – Jezebel! | -别说了 走吧 -你个潘金莲 |
[03:46] | If it makes you feel any better, | 别难过了 |
[03:48] | he didn’t like you before. | 他一直就没喜欢过你 |
[03:54] | How you doing? You okay? | 你还好吧 没事吧 |
[03:56] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. I mean, my heart’s racing | 我没事啦 虽然还有点激动 |
[03:58] | – but, you know… – I was talking to Walden. | -但… -我是在问沃顿 |
[04:02] | Yeah, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[04:03] | I mean, I thought seeing her with somebody else | 我原以为见到他搂着其他男人 |
[04:05] | would be the end of the world, but I’m really okay with it. | 会有如天崩地裂 没想到其实感觉还好 |
[04:10] | You’re a better man than I am. | 你比我好多了 |
[04:12] | We all know that, Alan. | 大家都知道啊 艾伦 |
[04:15] | Yeah, I guess what I’m saying is | 我想说的是 |
[04:16] | it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. | 重逢的情景 比我想象中好多了 |
[04:18] | I mean, clearly Alan has some unresolved issues, | 显然艾伦心里的阴影比我大多了 |
[04:21] | but I think I’m ready to move on. | 我觉得我快走出失恋的阴影了 |
[04:24] | I can definitely help you there. | 我能帮你一把哦 |
[04:25] | Uh, where you going with this, sweetie? | 宝贝 你说那话是什么意思呢 |
[04:27] | I have a ton of friends who would die to go out with you. | 我有一大堆肯定想跟你约会的朋友 |
[04:30] | – Really? – Oh, yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[04:31] | That’s true. | 那是真的 |
[04:32] | She has some of the hottest friends you can imagine. | 她有一帮辣到不行的朋友啊 |
[04:37] | Uh, that you can imagine, not that I would. | “你行” 但我不行 |
[04:40] | I mean, why would I? | 我怎么会有非分之想呢 |
[04:42] | You’re the hottest of them all, you know? | 你可是里面最热辣的啊 宝贝 |
[04:49] | So what’s your type? | 你喜欢哪一型的 |
[04:50] | I don’t know if I have a type. | 我不知道我是否有特别偏好 |
[04:51] | I mean, I like brunettes, | 我喜欢褐发妞 |
[04:53] | but well, I married a redhead | 但我娶过红发妞 |
[04:54] | and I’ve dated some blondes. | 也跟金发妞约会过 |
[04:56] | So I guess what I’m saying is I’m pro-hair. | 大概只要有头发就行了吧 |
[05:00] | Well, in the upper deck not necessarily around the dugout. | “上头观众席”有发就行 “下边休息室”就… |
[05:03] | Ah, interesting. If you’re gonna go with a baseball reference, | 有意思 如果是我要用棒球双关语 |
[05:06] | I would’ve gone with “on the mound.” Um… | 我会说投手”丘” |
[05:09] | They all have hair in the appropriate places. | 她们该有毛发的地方都有 |
[05:12] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[05:14] | I don’t know. I like a girl who’s smart, | 我也不知道 我喜欢聪明的 |
[05:17] | I like a girl who’s funny, | 幽默的女孩 |
[05:19] | I like a girl who’s not gonna leave me for another guy. | 我喜欢的女孩不能劈腿 |
[05:23] | Oh, oh, and no one who wears those big furry boots | 我还不喜欢那些穿大大毛靴子 |
[05:26] | with shorts or mini-skirts. | 配超短裙的女孩 |
[05:27] | You’re either hot or you’re cold. | 要么觉得热 要么觉得冷 |
[05:28] | Take a stand, ladies. | 怕冷又怕热是怎样啊 |
[05:31] | I’ll take care of it. | 我来搞定 |
[05:32] | So, Walden, | 沃顿 |
[05:33] | as I told you, Jennifer is my Pilates instructor. | 珍妮佛是我的普拉提教练 |
[05:35] | Yeah, Pilates. | 对 普拉提 |
[05:40] | Well, you’re certainly whipping Lyndsey into shape. | 看琳赛就知道你是一个好教练 |
[05:43] | Not that you need it. | 你的身材也不必练啦 |
[05:46] | Not that I was looking. | 我也没偷瞄啦 |
[05:49] | Not that you’re listening. | 你也没在听 |
[05:52] | Oh, can I take a picture of you? | 我能拍一张你的照片吗 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 可以 |
[05:56] | Uploading photo to wall. | 上传照片 |
[05:58] | “Check out my hot date.” | 标题是”我的帅哥约会对象” |
[06:00] | Smiley face. | 加个笑脸 |
[06:01] | LOL, right? | “LOL”[滚地笑] 对吧 |
[06:08] | So, Pilates, | 普拉提 |
[06:10] | that’s all about strengthening the core, right? | 主要就是加强核心力量对吗 |
[06:18] | OMG. Cat in a bow tie riding a skateboard. | 天啊 带领结猫咪滑滑板 |
[06:22] | Retweeting. | 转发哦 |
[06:24] | Guy in a bow tie right here. | 有个带领结的男人坐在这哦 |
[06:27] | Oh, good news, one person already likes our date. | 有人对我的约会对象照片按赞了 |
[06:30] | Unfriend. | 解除关注 |
[06:34] | So what looks good to you? | 你喜欢吃什么 |
[06:36] | Actually, I’m not going to eat. | 我什么都不吃 |
[06:40] | Nothing? | 什么都不吃吗 |
[06:40] | No, I’m doing a master cleanse. | 我在做清肠断食呢 |
[06:42] | So I haven’t eaten solid food in two weeks. | 我两周内都不能吃固体食物 |
[06:46] | Dawn, you might have mentioned that | 我说共进晚饭的时候 |
[06:48] | when I told you we were all going out to dinner. | 你什么都没提啊 |
[06:50] | No, it’s no problem; you guys eat. | 没关系 你们吃嘛 |
[06:52] | This stuff just flushes you right out. | 我喝下这个全身就”清洁溜溜”了 |
[06:56] | Well, I guess it’s worth it | 可以清理身体的废物和毒素 |
[06:57] | if it rids the body of all those toxins and impurities. | 我觉得还是值得的 |
[07:00] | Right, and the stuff that comes out of you. | 是的 而且全部能清理干净哦 |
[07:03] | I swear I found a Barbie head | 我发誓我拉出来一个芭比头 |
[07:05] | that I swallowed in the fifth grade. | 那是我五年级时吞下去的 |
[07:08] | Good thing you didn’t swallow her Malibu beach house. | 还好你没吞她的马里布海边别墅 |
[07:14] | Well, whatever you’re doing, it’s working. | 无论如何 你的办法挺管用 |
[07:15] | You look great. | 你看起来很美 |
[07:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:18] | I also inject myself with the urine of pregnant women. | 我还给自己注射孕妇的尿 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I don’t think I’m gonna eat either. | 看来我也不用吃了 |
[07:26] | It’s got a hormone in it that helps you lose weight. | 那里面的荷尔蒙可以减重的 |
[07:29] | Which is ironic because pregnant women pack on the pounds. | 讽刺的是 孕妇可都是胖了几圈的人哦 |
[07:33] | I will never be fat. | 我绝对不会发胖 |
[07:37] | Or married. | 或者结婚 |
[07:41] | I can’t believe you created and sold your own company. | 真不敢相信你白手起家 又卖了自己的公司 |
[07:45] | You must be incredibly smart. | 你绝对是超级聪明 |
[07:48] | I don’t know, I think it’s more luck and timing. | 只是时也 运也 命也啦 |
[07:50] | I think it takes a little bit more than luck and timing | 光有那些哪有可能有办法 |
[07:53] | to make $1.4 billion. | 赚14亿啊 |
[07:56] | Somebody did their research. | 有人做了功课哦 |
[07:58] | I’ll bet women are after you all the time. | 我打赌女人都围着你转 |
[08:00] | I mean, you could look like him and they’d still be after you. | 就算你长成他那个德行 女人还是会围着你转 |
[08:07] | You know what these women | 你知道那些女人 |
[08:08] | are thinking, don’t you? | 都在想什么对吗 |
[08:09] | “I mean, is this guy gonna ask for a pre-nup?” | 想着你会不会要求签婚前协议 |
[08:11] | ‘Cause theoretically, | 因为理论上讲 |
[08:12] | your alimony payments would run 75, | 赡养费会很吓人 |
[08:14] | a $100,000 a month at least. | 每个月至少十万美金呢 |
[08:16] | And that’s without child support. | 还不算孩子的抚养费 |
[08:18] | You’re good at math. | 你数学真好 |
[08:19] | You know, I never thought I wanted kids, | 我从来没想要孩子 |
[08:21] | but with the right person, | 但要遇到对的人 |
[08:24] | I could see myself having an entire litter. | 我也可以生个足球队 |
[08:28] | And I could see myself having a vasectomy. | 我可能会结扎呢 |
[08:41] | When she’s on her meds, she’s actually lots of fun. | 她现在吃药了 平常她挺欢乐 |
[08:44] | I am. | 我是的 |
[08:53] | Just got off the phone with Lyndsey. | 我刚和琳赛通过电话 |
[08:55] | She’s got another friend. | 她又找了个朋友 |
[08:56] | She says this one’s perfect. | 这次绝对靠谱 |
[08:57] | No, no more women, Alan. | 别再给我介绍女人了 艾伦 |
[08:59] | Wait, they were all women, right? | 我见的那些都是女人对吧 |
[09:03] | In the eyes of the law, yes. | 外表看起来绝对是真女子 |
[09:07] | The Olympics, eh. | 体检确认就不一定了 |
[09:09] | Look, I know some of the dates didn’t work out. | 我知道那些女人有的不靠谱 |
[09:12] | Didn’t work out? | 不靠谱 |
[09:13] | One of them used her roast chicken | 其中一个用烤鸡 |
[09:15] | to show me where she was probed by aliens. | 给我展示她如何被外星人”检测” |
[09:19] | Uh, but you have to admit | 但是你要承认 |
[09:20] | the chicken was out of this world. | 那只鸡绝对是”天外飞鸡”啊 |
[09:27] | You do know Lyndsey and I are just trying to help. | 你知道琳赛和我是想帮忙对吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I do, and I appreciate it. | 我知道的 很感激你们 |
[09:31] | But I think I was wrong. | 我觉得我错了 |
[09:32] | I just don’t think I’m ready to date right now. | 我还没有准备好约会 |
[09:34] | So you’re giving up? | 你放弃了吗 |
[09:35] | No, I’m not giving up. | 我没有放弃 |
[09:37] | I just, I want to change my pattern, you know? | 我要改变一下我的模式了 |
[09:40] | My whole life I’ve jumped from one woman to the next. | 我这辈子就是从一个女人跳到另一个女人 |
[09:42] | I thought that was just because every time you jumped, | 我觉得是你每次跳起来的时候 |
[09:44] | another woman slid in under you. | 总有一个女人趁机躺在你身下 |
[09:47] | Well, there’s that. | 也许吧 |
[09:48] | But let’s face it, Alan, | 看看现实吧 艾伦 |
[09:50] | I went straight from my mother’s house | 我离开了我妈家 |
[09:51] | to being married to Bridget; | 然后和布里奇特结婚 |
[09:53] | from Bridget to dating Zoey, | 离婚后和佐伊约会 |
[09:54] | and now I’m trying to go from Zoey | 现在我和佐伊分手后 |
[09:56] | to a bunch of starving, crying, | 又要和一群饥饿哭泣 |
[09:58] | gold-digging, crazy-ass bitches. | 拜金的疯婆子们 |
[10:03] | Hey, if it weren’t for those women, | 如果没这些极品 |
[10:05] | I’d still be a virgin. | 我到现在还是处男呢 |
[10:07] | And there’d be no reality TV stars. | 而且也不会有真人秀明星了 |
[10:15] | Look, I’m just gonna be alone for a while. | 我准备单身一段时间 |
[10:17] | And if the real thing comes along, I’ll know it. | 如果真爱来敲门 我会知道的 |
[10:19] | Hm, that’s true. | 说得对 |
[10:20] | You know, I can still remember the exact instant | 我现在还记得我意识到琳赛 |
[10:22] | that I knew Lyndsey was the one. | 是我真命天女的那一刻 |
[10:25] | How’d you know? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[10:26] | Uh, she said, “I give up. You’re the one.” | 因为她说”我放弃了 你来当我的真命天子吧” |
[10:32] | Hey, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[10:34] | – You here by yourself? – Yes. | -你自己来的吗 -对 |
[10:37] | I’m alone and I plan to stay that way. | 我一个人 而且准备保持这种状态 |
[10:39] | Oh, well, if you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意了 |
[10:42] | there’s a bachelorette party in the corner | 那角落正举办单身女子派对 |
[10:44] | with a couple of drunk and bitter bridesmaids. | 有几个醉醺醺又悲痛的伴娘哦 |
[10:48] | Fish in a barrel. | 手到妞来哦 |
[10:51] | That’s good to know, but not tonight. | 谢谢你告诉我 但今晚不行 |
[10:52] | All right. What can I get you? | 好的 来点什么 |
[10:54] | I’ll have a beer. | 来杯啤酒 |
[10:55] | Coming up. | 马上来 |
[10:57] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:01] | Can I have your nuts? | 我能吃你的坚果[睾丸]吗 |
[11:04] | What? | 什么 |
[11:05] | Your nuts. | 你的坚果 |
[11:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:18] | I’m Rose. | 我叫罗丝 |
[11:20] | – Hi, Rose. I’m… – Walden, I know. | -你好 罗丝 我是… -沃顿嘛 |
[11:23] | I heard the bartender say “Hey, Walden.” | 我听到酒保叫你名字了 |
[11:25] | I mean, how else would I know your name? | 不然我还能从其他途径知道吗 |
[11:30] | It’s nice to meet you, Rose. | 很高兴见到你 罗丝 |
[11:31] | You too, Walden. | 我也是 沃顿 |
[11:35] | I prefer real books. | 我喜欢真正的书 |
[11:39] | Some people do. | 有些人是 |
[11:40] | You know why I do? | 你知道原因吗 |
[11:41] | Because if you use this | 因为你用书垫桌腿不要钱 |
[11:43] | to fix a wobbly table it costs you $800? | 而用这个要浪费800块大洋吗 |
[11:47] | No, you can’t hide a gun in an iPad. | 不 是因为你不能把枪藏iPad里 |
[11:51] | No, I guess you can’t. | 的确不能啊 |
[11:54] | Sorry. I’ll leave you alone. | 抱歉 我不吵你了 |
[11:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Oh, my God, are you okay? | 天啊 你没事吧 |
[12:06] | Nut. I can’t breathe. | 坚果卡住 我不能呼吸了 |
[12:07] | Okay, don’t panic. | 别害怕 |
[12:14] | Thank you. You saved my life. | 谢谢 你救了我一命 |
[12:16] | Can we get a glass of water over here? | 能来杯水吗 |
[12:18] | And I’ll have a martini. | 给我来杯马提尼 |
[12:23] | All right, I’m getting ready to leave. | 好了 我准备要走了 |
[12:25] | Do you need anything before I go? | 在走之前 还有什么吩咐吗 |
[12:27] | Mm, actually, if you don’t mind… | 老实说 如果你不介意的话… |
[12:29] | Just making small talk, Zippy. | 我只是在假客套 废柴 |
[12:33] | Hey. Hey, how was your night? | 今晚过得如何呀 |
[12:35] | Great. In fact, I met a girl. | 很棒 我认识了个妞 |
[12:38] | Of course you did. | 当然啦 |
[12:40] | I hate you, but I hate me more. | 虽然我恨你 但我更恨我自己 |
[12:43] | This girl’s really interesting. | 这个妞好有趣哦 |
[12:44] | Actually, I think you know her. | 其实你认识她 |
[12:46] | Her name is Rose. | 她叫罗丝 |
[12:47] | See ya. | 我闪了 |
[12:51] | Wa– Rose? Crazy Rose? | 罗丝 疯婆子罗丝吗 |
[12:53] | She’s not crazy. | 她才不疯呢 |
[12:54] | And you know what? Name-calling is cruel. | 而且这样中伤别人很过分耶 |
[12:56] | How would you like it if somebody called you Old Alan, | 如果有人叫你老头艾伦 抠门艾伦 |
[12:58] | or Cheap Alan, or Loser Alan? | 或者废柴艾伦 你会作何感想 |
[13:01] | Somebody does! | 早就有人这么叫了 |
[13:04] | Did Rose tell you she was stalking my brother? | 那罗丝有告诉你 她跟踪我哥哥的事吗 |
[13:06] | Actually, she told me everything. | 老实说 她把一切都告诉我了 |
[13:08] | You know, she was in love with him, | 她当时深爱着他 |
[13:10] | and I get it, when you’re in love with someone, | 这我懂 当你深爱某人 |
[13:11] | love makes you do crazy things. | 爱情会让你做出疯狂的事情 |
[13:13] | No, crazy makes you do crazy things. | 错 疯子才会做出疯狂的事 |
[13:16] | We all have skeletons in our closets. | 很多人的衣橱里都有人体骨架啊 |
[13:18] | Uh, yes, but in her case, they may be actual skeletons. | 话是没错 但她的可能是真的人类骨架 |
[13:22] | You know what? She told me you were gonna do this. | 她早就告诉我你会这么做 |
[13:24] | Of course she did. | 当然啦 |
[13:25] | She’s devious and deceptive. | 她狡猾又虚伪 |
[13:27] | She’s probably listening to us right now. | 没准她现在在偷听我们说话呢 |
[13:29] | Hey, Rose! How you doing? | 罗丝 近来好吗 |
[13:33] | Alan, calm down. | 艾伦 冷静点 |
[13:34] | I had a conversation with the woman. | 我不过是跟那女人聊了聊 |
[13:37] | I’m not marrying her. | 又不是要跟她结婚 |
[13:38] | I don’t even know if I’ll ever see her again. | 我都不知道我们是否还会见面 |
[13:40] | Oh, you will, trust me. | 肯定会的 相信我 |
[13:42] | Her face will be the last thing you see | 在你被氯仿迷晕之前 |
[13:44] | before you black out from the chloroform. | 最后看见的画面一定是她的脸 |
[13:54] | Rose? | 罗丝 |
[13:55] | Oh, Walden. Hi. | 沃顿 你好呀 |
[13:57] | – Hi. – Wait a minute. | -你好 -慢着 |
[13:59] | You’re not stalking me, are you? | 你不是在跟踪我吧 |
[14:01] | No, I stop here every day | 不是啦 我每天去上班时 |
[14:03] | on my way to work. | 都会顺路来这里 |
[14:04] | It’s kind of a ritual. | 这都成了习惯了 |
[14:05] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:07] | There is no way I would ever have known that. | 我之前真的是一点都不知道哦 |
[14:10] | Do you mind if I join you? | 介意我跟你一起坐吗 |
[14:11] | Please. How can I say no to the man | 快请坐 我怎么会拒绝 |
[14:13] | who saved me from choking on his nuts? | 让我免于被坚果呛死的救命恩人呢 |
[14:22] | I told Alan that we met. | 我告诉艾伦我们见面的事 |
[14:24] | Boy, did you call that one. | 天啊 你预测的好准 |
[14:25] | Oh, let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[14:26] | At some point did he say, | 他肯定有说 |
[14:27] | “She’s probably listening to us right now. | “没准她现在在偷听我们说话呢” |
[14:29] | “Hey, Rose! How you doing?” | “罗丝 近来可好” |
[14:33] | It’s like you were there. | 好像你真的有在偷听一样 |
[14:35] | But I wasn’t. | 但我不在 |
[14:37] | Well, he is very suspicious of you. | 他对你很怀疑 |
[14:40] | He thinks you have some kind of plan. | 他认为你有什么计划 |
[14:42] | Are you suspicious of me? | 你怀疑我吗 |
[14:44] | I’m more curious than suspicious. | 我是好奇多过怀疑 |
[14:47] | Good, because that’s my plan. | 很好 因为这就是我的计划 |
[14:50] | Does your plan include having dinner with me? | 你的计划包括和我共进晚餐吗 |
[14:55] | Oh, gee, | 老天 |
[14:57] | – I don’t know about that. – Why not? | -我不太确定 -为什么 |
[14:59] | You live in Charlie’s old house, | 你住的是查理的房子 |
[15:01] | there’s Alan… | 还有艾伦 |
[15:02] | lots of baggage. | 太多恩恩怨怨了 |
[15:03] | None of that stuff has anything to do with us. | 但那些和我们都没有关系 |
[15:06] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[15:08] | So, what do you say? Dinner? | 怎么样 一起吃晚餐吧 |
[15:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:13] | To dinner. | 祝晚餐 |
[15:14] | It’ll be nice to go out | 能改变下 和正常人 |
[15:16] | with someone normal for a change. | 约会真是太好了 |
[15:26] | Hello, Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[15:29] | Rose. | 罗丝 |
[15:30] | You’ve got a lot of nerve coming to this house. | 你敢到这里来 脸皮够厚啊 |
[15:32] | As much nerve as you have still living in it? | 跟你死赖在这的脸皮比 彼此彼此 |
[15:36] | Touche? | 说得好 |
[15:38] | Wow. This place looks fantastic. | 哇 这房子太漂亮了 |
[15:41] | Don’t act like you haven’t seen it before. | 别装得好像没来过一样 |
[15:44] | I know what you’re up to. | 我知道你有什么目的 |
[15:45] | Oh, really? What am I up to? | 是吗 我有什么目的 |
[15:47] | All right, I don’t know specifically what you’re up to. | 好吧 我不知道你具体的目的 |
[15:50] | But Walden is my best friend, and I will not let you hurt him. | 但沃顿是我最好的朋友 我不会让你伤害他 |
[15:52] | And he’s very lucky to have a friend like you, | 他能拥有你这样的朋友很幸运 |
[15:54] | given what he’s been through. | 毕竟他经历了这么多事 |
[15:56] | Which you know because you’ve been spying on us. | 你知道这事 因为你在监视我们 |
[15:58] | J’accuse! | 你不要脸 |
[16:01] | No. | 没有 |
[16:03] | I know because he told me. | 我知道因为他告诉了我 |
[16:05] | He’s very fond of you, Alan. | 他非常喜欢你 艾伦 |
[16:06] | You finally made a friend; don’t screw it up. | 你终于交了个朋友 别搞砸了 |
[16:10] | Oh, you’re good. | 高啊 |
[16:13] | I’m totally confused right now. | 我现在完全被你唬住了 |
[16:16] | Ah, there she is. | 你来啦 |
[16:18] | Hi, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[16:19] | Are you two playing nice? | 你们两个有乖乖相处吗 |
[16:20] | Well, I am. I don’t know what she’s up to, | 我很乖 我不知道她有啥目的 |
[16:22] | but I know it ends with the audience yelling, | 但我知道结果是 观众们大叫 |
[16:23] | “Don’t go in the cellar!” | 别去地窖[恐怖片情节] |
[16:26] | You’re funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[16:27] | He thinks I’ve hatched some nefarious plot. | 他认为我心怀不轨 |
[16:29] | Are you after my money? | 你是图我的钱吗 |
[16:30] | No, you’re thinking of Alan. | 不 我不是艾伦 |
[16:36] | Are you planning on cloning me | 你计划克隆我 |
[16:38] | and running my doppelganger for president, | 然后让我的替身竞选总统 |
[16:40] | so you can be the puppet master of the nation? | 这样你可以在幕后控制整个国家吗 |
[16:42] | Guilty. | 猜中了 |
[16:43] | Better get a sample right now. | 最好现在就把样本弄到手 |
[16:47] | I get it– hair, DNA, the whole… | 明白了 头发 DNA |
[16:51] | Just stop worrying. | 别担心了 |
[16:53] | Don’t you have somewhere you need to be? | 你不是有地方要去吗 |
[16:54] | Well, as a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[16:55] | Lyndsey and I are going to the movies. | 琳赛和我要去看电影 |
[16:57] | Have a good time. | 玩得开心哦 |
[16:57] | Oh, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 我滚蛋合你心意了 对吧 |
[17:01] | Watch yourself, buddy. | 小心点 兄弟 |
[17:05] | – He means well. – I know. | -他是好意 -我知道 |
[17:07] | Can I pour you a glass of wine? | 我给你倒杯酒好吗 |
[17:08] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 太好了 |
[17:15] | Actually, I just forgot my keys. | 其实我是忘了拿钥匙 |
[17:18] | And your wallet. | 还有钱包 |
[17:29] | I shouldn’t have eaten that whole tub of popcorn. | 我不该吃完那一桶爆米花的 |
[17:31] | I’m gonna be gassy all night. | 整晚都会放屁的 |
[17:34] | You know it’s gonna take more than a bloated belly | 胀气的肚子是无法阻止 |
[17:36] | to put a muzzle on Mr. Pokey. | “老二”先生的进攻的 |
[17:41] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:42] | I don’t know, but I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 不知道 但我有不好的预感 |
[17:45] | Ugh… I’ve got a bad feeling about this. | 我也有不好的预感 |
[17:53] | Walden? | 沃顿 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[18:05] | Don’t worry, buddy. | 别担心 兄弟 |
[18:06] | I told you she was nuts. | 我说过了她是疯子 |
[18:08] | Get out of here! | 快出去 |
[18:10] | – What? – Get out of here. | -什么 -出去 |
[18:11] | I’m having the best sex of my life. | 我正在享受我这辈子最爽的性爱 |
[18:15] | Oh, hi, Alan. | 你来啦 艾伦 |
[18:18] | How was the movie? | 电影怎么样 |
[18:19] | It was… Wait, is that a leaf blower? | 电影… 等等 这是吹叶机吗 |
[18:22] | That’s not what they call it in Amsterdam. | 在阿姆斯特丹可不这么叫 |
[18:52] | Hi, Jake. | 你好 杰克 |
[18:54] | Rose?! What are you doing there? | 罗丝 你怎么在那里 |
[18:56] | I’m dating Walden. | 我跟沃顿好上了 |
[18:59] | I should’ve seen that coming. | 我早该想到会有这一天 |
[19:01] | How’s the army treating you? | 军队生活怎么样 |
[19:03] | How’d you know I was in the army? | 你怎么知道我参军了 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause I’ve been spying on you guys. | 因为我在监视你们 |
[19:06] | – What?! – I’m just kidding. | -什么 -开玩笑的 |
[19:08] | You’re wearing a uniform, silly. | 你穿着军装呢 小傻瓜 |
[19:10] | Oh, yeah, right. | 是哦 |
[19:13] | And don’t worry about the obstacle course. | 别担心障碍物训练 |
[19:15] | You’ll get it. | 你会通过的 |
[19:16] | Yeah, the rope climb is… | 是啊 爬绳子真是… |
[19:17] | Hey, wait a second, how did you…? | 慢着 你怎么… |
[19:19] | Got to go, Jake. I’ll tell your dad you called. | 得挂了 杰克 我会告诉你爸你打来过 |
[19:24] | How did I know he was in the army? | 我怎么知道他参军了 |
[19:26] | So cute. | 真可爱 |