时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I feel like I spent the last half hour yodeling in a cave. | 感觉像白玩了半小时空谷回音一样 |
[00:09] | I’m sorry. It wasn’t you. | 抱歉 真不是你的问题 |
[00:11] | No, it was, it was like licking a lollipop | 没事 感觉就像在舔一个 |
[00:13] | that never gets any smaller. | 永远不会变小的棒棒糖 |
[00:15] | I mean, you enjoy it, | 虽然是挺享受的 |
[00:16] | but after a while you start to crave the stick. | 但久了你还是想赶紧舔出那根棍来 |
[00:19] | Did I at least make you crave the stick? | 说完有让你渴望棍棍吗 |
[00:23] | You did great. | 你的活儿很好啦 |
[00:23] | I’m just a little distracted. | 我只是有点心不在焉 |
[00:26] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[00:28] | Not really. We need to talk. | 有事 我们得谈谈 |
[00:31] | Come on. I got lockjaw and you want to talk? | 靠 我下巴都累坏了 你这时候想谈话 |
[00:33] | I want to know where we’re going with this relationship. | 我想知道这段感情的未来 |
[00:36] | Do we have any kind of future? | 咱们会有将来吗 |
[00:37] | Of course we do. Things are good. | 当然有 一切都很好啊 |
[00:40] | Things are great. Why rock the boat? | 好的不得了啊 干嘛要无风生浪呢 |
[00:42] | I mean, I know the little man inside your boat | 虽然你”海洋”中的那男人 |
[00:44] | could use some rocking. | 的确希望能被”浪”一下 |
[00:46] | I’m talking about making a long-term commitment to each other. | 我是说对彼此许下一辈子的承诺 |
[00:50] | You mean like marriage? | 啥意思 结婚吗 |
[00:51] | Would that be so awful? | 有这么吓人吗 |
[00:52] | Ask my ex-wife. | 问问我前妻啊 |
[00:54] | Her statement in court read like a Stephen King novel. | 她在法院的陈述就像斯蒂芬·金小说一样 |
[00:57] | Where is this coming from all of a sudden? | 怎么会突然有这种念头啊 |
[00:58] | It was something my gynecologist said. | 因为我的妇科医生说了些话 |
[01:00] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你身体没事吧 -我没事 |
[01:02] | He said, “Everything looks great down here. | 他说 “你下面看来挺好 |
[01:04] | Would you like to have dinner sometime?” | 有空一起吃个饭如何” |
[01:07] | Wow. Wow. That is wildly inappropriate. | 哇 这也太不适当了吧 |
[01:11] | I mean, as a doctor myself… | 同样身为一名医生 |
[01:12] | You’re a chiropractor. | 你只是个脊椎按摩师 |
[01:14] | Nonetheless, I am a healer. | 不管怎么说 我也是治疗人士 |
[01:16] | There’s a code! | 干这行是有准则的 |
[01:17] | I mean, you don’t ask someone out | 怎么能在人家一丝不挂 |
[01:18] | when they’re buck naked with their feet in the stirrups. | 两脚朝天的情况下约人出去啊 |
[01:20] | Unless you’re drunk at a rodeo. | 又不是喝醉时约摔地上的骑牛士 |
[01:23] | Well, he did. | 反正他就那么做了 |
[01:25] | Do you want to go out with him? | 你是想跟他去出去约会吗 |
[01:26] | It’s not about going out with him. | 重点不是跟他出去 |
[01:28] | But if you and I don’t have a future, | 重点是 我俩要是没有未来可言 |
[01:30] | I need to examine my options. | 我就需要重新检视我的选择了 |
[01:32] | The way you got examined by Dr. Busyfingers? | 就像你被十指很忙先生”检视”那样吗 |
[01:36] | Look, I don’t want to grow old alone. | 听着 我不想一个人孤独终老 |
[01:40] | So, if you’re not ready to make this kind of commitment, | 所以 如果你还没准备好做出这样的承诺 |
[01:43] | better to know now. | 最好现在就说清楚 |
[01:44] | Geez, Lyndsey, you kinda sprung this on me. | 天啊 琳赛 你这问题太突然了 |
[01:47] | I mean, I don’t have to | 我不用 |
[01:48] | give you an answer just this second, do I? | 现在马上给你答案吧 |
[01:50] | No, no, of course not. Just think about it. | 当然 当然不用 反正你考虑一下吧 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:54] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[01:55] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[02:02] | And just for the record, | 顺便说一句 |
[02:03] | he gets paid to go down there. | 他是收了钱才到你”下面”干活 |
[02:04] | I do it for the love of the game. | 而我可是完全基于喜爱哦 |
[02:22] | Oh, hey, can I borrow your car? | 对了 我能借你的车用用吗 |
[02:24] | I need to take my bike into the shop, and it won’t fit in mine. | 我得把自行车带到店里 可我车里装不下 |
[02:27] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[02:28] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:29] | I assume it needs gas? | 我猜需要帮你加油吧 |
[02:31] | And oil. | 还得加燃油 |
[02:33] | And brake fluid. | 还有刹车油 |
[02:35] | And wiper blades. | 还有加雨刮器 |
[02:39] | So, uh, what are you reading? | 你看什么书呢 |
[02:40] | I’m trying to finish Ulysses. | 我在尝试看完《尤里西斯》 |
[02:41] | Oh, that’s a tough one. | 这书很抽象啊 |
[02:43] | How long have you been reading it? | 你读了多久了 |
[02:44] | 14 years. | 14年 |
[02:46] | I’m on page eight. | 现在读到第八页了 |
[02:49] | Impressive. | 不容易啊 |
[02:50] | I’m still on the first Tuesday with Morrie. | 我还在《最后十四堂星期二的课》的第一课呢 |
[02:53] | He dies in the end. | 那个老师最后死了 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 多谢剧透 |
[02:57] | So, listen, I want to ask your opinion about something. | 说真的 有点事我想问问你的意见 |
[03:00] | Lyndsey has been pushing me to make a commitment | 琳赛最近一直在逼我做出承诺 |
[03:02] | ’cause some other guy asked her out. | 因为有个家伙想约她 |
[03:04] | Who asked her out? | 谁想约她 |
[03:04] | Her gynecologist. | 她的妇科医生 |
[03:07] | Well, at least he knows what he’s getting into. | 好歹他知道自己要”进入”什么了 |
[03:13] | Cute. I mean, don’t want to lose Lyndsey, | 好好笑 重点是我不想失去琳赛 |
[03:16] | but I’m just not ready to make a commitment. | 可我又没准备好作出承诺 |
[03:19] | Well, my advice is you better do something soon, | 我的建议是你最好尽快采取点行动 |
[03:21] | or you’re out and the doctor’s in. | 不然就是你出局 医生”进去”了 |
[03:23] | And when I say, “The doctor’s in,” I mean… | 我说医生”进去” 是指… |
[03:25] | No, I got it, I got it. | 够了 我懂 我懂 |
[03:28] | All right, I got to get out of here. | 好了 我得走了 |
[03:29] | Oh, here you go. | 给你钥匙 |
[03:31] | Oh, uh, the driver’s side door doesn’t work anymore, | 对了 驾驶座那边的门打不开了 |
[03:33] | so either get in the passenger side | 所以你可以从副驾座爬过去 |
[03:35] | or climb in through the window. | 或直接钻窗户吧 |
[03:38] | Got it. | 明白 |
[03:38] | Oh, and whatever you do, when you put the key in the ignition, | 还有 插入钥匙准备发动时 |
[03:40] | make sure you’re holding something rubber. | 一定要抓住橡胶之类的绝缘体 |
[03:43] | You know, so you’re grounded. | 这样就不会触电了 |
[03:46] | Does Lyndsey have a nice car? | 琳赛有好一点的车吗 |
[03:48] | – Yeah. – Marry her. | -有啊 -娶她 |
[03:51] | * And he’s holding her in his arms * | * 他拥她入怀 * |
[03:54] | * Late, late at night * | * 在深邃的夜 * |
[03:56] | * You know I wish that I had Jessie’s girl * | * 我想有杰西女朋友般的女孩 * |
[04:00] | * I wish that I had Jessie’s girl * | * 我想有杰西女朋友般的女孩 * |
[04:05] | * Where can I find a woman like that * | * 何处能找到那样的女孩 * |
[04:21] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[04:38] | Everything okay? | 还好吗 |
[04:39] | Oh, yeah. I think it just overheated. | 没事 应该只是过热了 |
[04:42] | Can I give you a ride to a gas station? | 要我载你去加油站吗 |
[04:44] | Gee, I don’t know. My mom always told me | 不知道呢 我妈经常教育我 |
[04:46] | never to get in a car with a stranger. | 千万别上陌生人的车 |
[04:51] | I’m Shari McMartin. | 我叫莎莉·马丁 |
[04:53] | Solves that problem. | 不是陌生人 能上了 |
[04:57] | Thank you. I really appreciate it. | 谢谢 真的非常感谢 |
[05:00] | Oh, no problem. | 举手之劳 |
[05:02] | So your old Volvo’s seen better days, huh? | 看来你的老沃尔沃也曾光鲜亮丽过 |
[05:05] | Yeah, it’s actually, it’s not mine. | 其实那车不是我的 |
[05:07] | I borrowed it from a friend to get my bike fixed. | 我自行车要送修 才跟朋友借的车 |
[05:09] | You ride a bike around town. | 你平常出门都骑自行车吗 |
[05:11] | You must have amazing stamina. | 想必你耐力一定很棒啊 |
[05:15] | Well, it’s not the only way that I get around. | 我也不是只骑自行车 |
[05:17] | Hey, it’s nothing to be ashamed about. | 别不好意思啊 |
[05:19] | With the price of gas being what it is, | 现在汽油的这种价格 |
[05:20] | a bicycle is very practical. | 自行车还是很经济实用的 |
[05:24] | I’m-I’m not ashamed. | 我没不好意思 |
[05:26] | Trust me, there will come a day | 相信我 总有一天 |
[05:27] | when you won’t have to worry about having enough money for gas. | 你能不用担心加不起油 |
[05:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:33] | I look forward to that day. | 我盼着那天 |
[05:37] | So what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:39] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[05:40] | That’s a nice name. | 真是个好名字 |
[05:42] | What are you doing in Los Angeles, Walden? | 那沃顿你在洛杉矶做什么呢 |
[05:43] | You trying to be an actor or a model or something? | 想当演员还是模特之类的吗 |
[05:51] | Right now I’m trying to finish a book. | 我最近是想搞定一本书 |
[05:55] | Oh. How long have you been at it? | 你搞了多久了 |
[05:57] | 14 years. | 14年 |
[05:59] | Oh, a struggling writer. | 一个困顿的作家 |
[06:03] | Yes. Yes, I am. | 可不就是我嘛 |
[06:06] | Well, you are in luck. | 你真幸运 |
[06:06] | I happen to be a big supporter of the arts. | 我恰好是艺术家的投资者 |
[06:09] | Oh, really? How fortuitous. | 那还真是无巧不成书啊 |
[06:12] | Ooh, “fortuitous.” | 无巧不成书 |
[06:13] | You are a writer. | 有文采 果然是作家 |
[06:16] | Listen, what do you say we go grab a bite to eat, | 我们一起去吃个东西 |
[06:18] | get the car fixed later? | 然后去再去修车可以吗 |
[06:20] | Sure. There’s a really great deli right up here. | 可以 前面就有家不错的小店 |
[06:24] | Well, actually, I have a better place in mind. | 我想到了一个更好的地方呢 |
[06:26] | Where’s that? | 哪里 |
[06:27] | My house. | 我家 |
[06:28] | Oh. What’s on the menu there? | 你家有什么吃的 |
[06:37] | Yum. Mm. | 秀色可餐啊 |
[06:42] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:44] | Hi. | 你好 |
[06:45] | Whatcha doing? | 干啥呢 |
[06:47] | Nothing much. | 没什么 |
[06:48] | How about we go out to a movie? | 我们一起出去看个电影吧 |
[06:50] | Sure, we could do that. | 可以啊 |
[06:51] | Great, great. I will check some times. | 很好 我看一下时间 |
[06:54] | -Alan. -Yeah? | -艾伦 -咋啦 |
[06:56] | Did you think about what we discussed last night? | 你有考虑我们昨天讨论的问题吗 |
[06:59] | Oh, yes, oh, yes. | 想了 |
[07:00] | Thinking about it constantly. | 一直不停的想 |
[07:02] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[07:04] | Not yet. | 还不想 |
[07:06] | Still thinking. | 还在思考 |
[07:07] | You know, percolating, uh, mulling. | 要想得深入透彻 |
[07:10] | All the pertinent “ings.” | 还在我脑袋中思考ing |
[07:14] | Cogitating! | 仔细的思考 |
[07:17] | Stalling, avoiding, ducking. | 能拖就拖 能躲就躲 |
[07:19] | Ooh! Procrastinating. | 能混就混 |
[07:21] | What? No. | 不是的 |
[07:22] | That’s-that’s crazy. | 怎么可能 |
[07:23] | I’m not doing any of those things. | 我不可能做这种事的 |
[07:25] | I mean, why would I do those things? | 我怎么可能做这种事呢 |
[07:27] | So what movie would you like to see? | 你想看什么电影 |
[07:30] | I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你那点把戏 |
[07:31] | This is not gonna go away. | 问题是跑不掉的 |
[07:32] | I just don’t understand | 我就是不能理解 |
[07:33] | why we can’t keep things the way they are. | 我们现在这样不好吗 |
[07:35] | You mean, living day-to-day, | 你是说 每天混日子吗 |
[07:37] | never knowing what kind of future you have with the person | 永远不知道你已经相处了3年的人 |
[07:39] | you’ve been in a relationship with the past three years? | 将会和你有什么结果吗 |
[07:41] | I prefer to think of it as cherishing each day, | 我宁愿称之为珍惜每一天 |
[07:45] | nay each moment, with the woman I love | 每一刻 与我爱的女人在一起 |
[07:48] | because none of us knows how much time we have left. | 我们都不知道生命还有多久可挥霍 |
[07:50] | I mean, it could all disappear in the blink of an eye. | 很可能眨个眼 就挂了呢 |
[07:54] | You mean like this? | 这么”挂”吗 |
[07:58] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[08:03] | Well, it would appear that a bicycle’s | 看来你擅长”骑”的 |
[08:04] | not the only thing you can ride. | 不光只有自行车 |
[08:07] | I’m also good with bulls and merry-go-rounds. | 我还擅长骑牛和旋转木马 |
[08:11] | So, did you enjoy your lunch? | 这顿午餐如何 |
[08:14] | Oh, yeah. | 太爽了 |
[08:15] | I would definitely eat here again. | 我绝对会再次光临的 |
[08:24] | Do you mind taking a taxi home? | 你介意坐出租车回去吗 |
[08:27] | Uh, sure, no problem. | 当然不介意 |
[08:30] | I’d drive you, I just have some things to do. | 我还有事情 不然就开车送你了 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:35] | So… then we’re done here? | 所以大功”搞”成了吗 |
[08:38] | I am. | 我”搞成”了 |
[08:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:42] | All righty then. | 没问题 |
[08:47] | You know, uh, we should do this again. | 我们有机会要再来一次啊 |
[08:49] | Oh, we will. | 会的 |
[08:50] | I’ll let you know when. | 到时候我通知你 |
[08:53] | All righty. | 好的 |
[08:54] | Oh, here. | 给你 |
[08:58] | What’s this? | 给我钱干嘛 |
[08:59] | It’s money for a taxi. | 给你坐出租车的钱 |
[09:01] | I don’t need that. | 我不需要的 |
[09:02] | Sweetie, don’t be proud. Take the money. | 亲爱的别那么骄傲 拿着吧 |
[09:08] | Okay, great. | 行 太棒了 |
[09:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢打赏 |
[09:23] | Hey, hey! | 你好啊 |
[09:24] | Hey. Where’ve you been? | 你干啥去了 |
[09:28] | I got some good news and I got some bad news for ya. | 我有一个好消息一个坏消息给你 |
[09:31] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[09:32] | Your car overheated and broke down. | 你的车过热挂了 |
[09:34] | Ah, I should have told you not to turn on the radio. | 我应该提醒你不要开收音机的 |
[09:39] | So, uh, what’s the good news? | 好消息是什么 |
[09:41] | This beautiful woman pulls up in a Bentley and offers me help, | 一位开宾利的美女停车帮了我 |
[09:45] | and then she takes me back to her house and bangs my brains out. | 然后带我回家大战了三百回合 |
[09:50] | How is that good news for me? | 这对我不算好消息吧 |
[09:51] | Oh, sorry, I misspoke. | 抱歉 我没说清楚 |
[09:52] | The bad news was for you, the good news was for me. | 坏消息给你 好消息是我的 |
[09:56] | Do you have any idea how many times | 你知道有多少次 |
[09:57] | I’ve been stranded by the side of the road ’cause of that car? | 我的车坏在路边吗 |
[09:59] | The only person who’s ever stopped was a truck driver | 唯一停过车的是一个卡车司机 |
[10:01] | with no pants and drawn-on eyebrows. | 还是个没穿裤子画了眉毛的极品 |
[10:04] | She also gave me money for a taxi. | 美女还给了我坐出租车的钱 |
[10:05] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[10:06] | I know, right?! | 很不可思议吧 |
[10:09] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何 |
[10:10] | I’m pretty sure Lyndsey and I broke up. | 我很确定我和琳赛闹掰了 |
[10:11] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. | 天啊 我很遗憾 |
[10:15] | I really liked Lyndsey. I thought she was great. | 我真的蛮喜欢琳赛的 我觉得她不错 |
[10:18] | Yeah, well, she is great, | 没错 她是不错 |
[10:19] | but I’m not gonna be bullied into spending | 但我不能因为这样 |
[10:20] | the rest of my life with somebody just ’cause they’re great. | 就听她威胁 牺牲自己的下半辈子 |
[10:23] | Who would? It’s like being forced to win the Lotto. | 谁会啊 这像被强迫得中乐透一样 |
[10:28] | Wait a minute. If you took a cab home, where’s my car? | 慢着 如果你坐出租车回来 那我的车呢 |
[10:36] | Here’s a hundred bucks. Buy a better car. | 这里有一百块 买辆好点的车吧 |
[10:43] | So, you ready for round two? | 准备好开战第二回合了吗 |
[10:45] | Oh, right now? | 现在吗 |
[10:49] | Could we just talk a little while the boys, | 能不能先聊聊天 |
[10:53] | you know, restock the shelves? | 好让我的小弟”补点子弹” |
[10:56] | Yeah, sure, let’s talk. | 当然可以 我们来聊天 |
[10:59] | Um, how are things going with your book? | 你的书怎么样了 |
[11:03] | How’s… with the what? | 什么怎么样了 |
[11:06] | Your book. | 你的书啊 |
[11:07] | The one you’re trying to finish? | 你说想努力搞定的书 |
[11:09] | Oh, my… the book. | 哦 那本书啊 |
[11:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:13] | It’s good. | 还不错 |
[11:15] | It’s going good. | 进展顺利 |
[11:18] | Writing words. | 写写词 |
[11:21] | Making sentences. | 造造句 |
[11:24] | What’s it about? | 内容是关于什么的 |
[11:25] | Okay, um… yeah. It’s about this, uh… | 这个嘛 是关于… |
[11:29] | guy named Alan. | 一个叫艾伦的家伙 |
[11:35] | He… and he lives with his brother | 他跟他哥哥一起 |
[11:36] | in this, uh, fabulous Malibu beach house. | 住在马里布美丽的海滩别墅里 |
[11:43] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:45] | And… the brother dies. | 然后哥哥死了 |
[11:49] | He falls in front of a train in Paris. | 在巴黎失足掉下铁轨 一火车迎面而来 |
[11:54] | Didn’t see that coming. | 真是想不到会这样 |
[11:57] | Neither did he. | 他也没想到 |
[12:03] | Anyway, this, uh, this billionaire named Wal… ter… | 总之 有个叫沃…沃特的亿万富翁 |
[12:09] | comes along and he buys the house, | 出现了 他买下了那栋别墅 |
[12:11] | and then, and Alan continues to live there. | 然后艾伦继续住在那里 |
[12:16] | Wait. With a complete stranger? | 慢着 跟一个完全不认识的人住 |
[12:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[12:20] | Are they gay? | 他们是同性恋吗 |
[12:22] | No. No, no. | 不 当然不是 |
[12:24] | No, they’re just… they’re just friends. | 他们只是…朋友而已 |
[12:27] | That’s a bit far-fetched, isn’t it? | 这情节有点牵强附会 不是吗 |
[12:29] | What? No. | 什么 不会啊 |
[12:31] | That’s totally plausible. | 完全说得过去 |
[12:35] | They have these… adventures together. | 他们一起…冒险 |
[12:40] | It’s funny. | 过程很有意思 |
[12:44] | It’s a good thing you’re pretty. | 幸好你长得帅 |
[13:00] | Look at you. Bought some new clothes, huh? | 瞧瞧你 买了不少新衣服嘛 |
[13:02] | Nope. | 错 |
[13:04] | Somebody bought new clothes for me. | 是有人帮我买了不少新衣服 |
[13:07] | Shari took her boy toy shopping in Beverly Hills. | 莎莉带她的男宠去比弗利山庄购物 |
[13:10] | I felt like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. | 我觉得自己就像《风月俏佳人》里面的妓女 |
[13:16] | The only thing I got from the truck driver | 卡车司机唯一给我的东西就是 |
[13:18] | was a pack of cigarettes and an eyebrow pencil. | 一包香烟和一根眉笔 |
[13:21] | Yeah, I gotta tell you, | 不得不说 |
[13:23] | it is nice to be taken care of for a change. Well… | 偶尔改变下 享受被人照顾的感觉真好 |
[13:25] | Look who I’m talkin’ to. | 我这不是班门弄斧吗 |
[13:28] | All right, I’m gonna go do some manscaping. | 好啦 我要去脱脱毛 |
[13:31] | Mama like me smooth. | 妈咪喜欢我下面”无杂草” |
[13:36] | – Oh, hey, buddy. – Hey, Dad. | -乖儿子 -爸爸 |
[13:37] | Well, this is a nice surprise. | 真是个意外之喜啊 |
[13:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:41] | Well, I heard from Eldridge that you and his mom broke up, | 埃尔德里奇说你和他妈妈分手了 |
[13:43] | so I’m just checking in to see how you’re doing. | 所以我打来看看你怎么样了 |
[13:45] | That is really sweet of you, Jake, | 真是贴心啊 杰克 |
[13:47] | to be concerned about your old man. | 会懂得关心你爸爸了 |
[13:49] | Well, I love you, Dad. | 我爱你 爸 |
[13:50] | – I want you to be happy. – Thank you. | -我想你开心 -谢谢 |
[13:52] | And, you know, you’ve always been there for me. | 你总是陪在我身边 |
[13:54] | Now I get to be here for you. | 现在我也要陪着你 |
[13:56] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[13:58] | – Speaking of which… – How much? | -话说… -要多少 |
[14:01] | A couple hundred bucks would make it a Merry Christmas | 只需两百块就可以让我买齐给 |
[14:03] | for all the people I love. | 所有我爱的人的圣诞礼物 |
[14:04] | All right, Jake, I’ll take care of it. | 好的 杰克 我会寄给你的 |
[14:06] | Oh, thank you, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸 |
[14:07] | – Love you, bye. – Bye. | -爱你 拜拜啦 -拜 |
[14:10] | Totally worked! We’re going to Tijuana! | 成功了 我们可以去提华纳啦 |
[14:17] | Totally worked. | 成功了 |
[14:18] | He thinks I’m sending him money. | 他真信我会给他寄钱 |
[14:25] | Um. Excuse me. Is this seat taken? | 打扰了 这位子有人坐吗 |
[14:26] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[14:28] | But if a lady comes along, | 但如果有女人过来 |
[14:29] | I’m gonna have to ask you to vacate. | 那就请你离开了 |
[14:33] | Right back atcha. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:35] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[14:40] | Sid Olsen. | 我叫希德·奥尔森 |
[14:41] | Oh. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[14:43] | Uh, Alan Harper. | 我叫艾伦·哈勃 |
[14:45] | So, Alvin, you play the ponies? | 阿文 你赌马吗 |
[14:47] | Uh, I’m not much of a gambler. | 我不太好赌 |
[14:50] | I don’t know, that shirt’s kind of a gamble. | 瞧你穿那衣服出门 很敢冒险啊 |
[14:55] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[14:56] | what brings you in here, Sid? | 你怎么会来这里 希德 |
[14:58] | Besides dispensing fashion advice? | 除了给人衣着建议之外 |
[15:01] | I like to get out, make the rounds, | 我喜欢外出 四处走动 |
[15:03] | you know, talk to the young people. | 跟年轻人聊聊天 |
[15:06] | But I’ll talk to you until one comes along. | 不过在有年轻人来之前 就先跟你聊吧 |
[15:10] | Whether I like it or not. | 你也没给我选择的余地啊 |
[15:12] | Oh, I got some more advice for you, Albert. | 我还有个建议要告诉你 阿博 |
[15:15] | When you get to be my age, | 等你到了像我这样的年纪 |
[15:16] | always bring a big plastic cup into the john. | 记得去厕所要带个大的塑料杯 |
[15:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:20] | You gotta lower the water level | 先把马桶水舀出来一些 |
[15:22] | or your nuts get wet. | 不然垂下去的蛋蛋会沾湿 |
[15:24] | Oh, excuse me, darlin’, darlin’. | 打扰一下 亲爱的 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | Could we have some more wings, please? | 能给我们再来点鸡翅吗 |
[15:28] | I’ll have a beer, please. | 给我来杯啤酒 |
[15:29] | You know, it’s all-you-can-eat for $6.99. | 今晚只需6块9毛9 就能鸡翅任吃 |
[15:32] | It’s also dollar beers. | 啤酒任喝也才一块 |
[15:33] | Yeah, I don’t drink beer. | 我不喝啤酒 |
[15:34] | It gives me the wind. | 喝了就放屁 |
[15:38] | What’s your problem, Alfred? | 有什么烦心事 阿福 |
[15:40] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没有烦心事 |
[15:42] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[15:43] | You’re in a bar at 4:00 in the afternoon | 你下午四点就来酒吧 |
[15:44] | talking to an 80-year-old man about his balls. | 还和一个80岁的老头谈论他的蛋 |
[15:49] | You got a problem. | 你有烦心事 |
[15:52] | Fine. I-I guess, uh, I’ve been having relationship issues. | 好吧 我想 我有感情方面的问题 |
[15:56] | Ah, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[15:57] | I’m having trouble with my wife. | 我和我老婆也有问题 |
[15:59] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[16:00] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[16:02] | Oh. Oh, I’m-I’m sorry. | 真是太遗憾了 |
[16:04] | Ah, so am I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[16:05] | If she were still alive, | 如果她还活着 |
[16:06] | I wouldn’t have to be talking to you. | 我就不用和你说话了 |
[16:09] | Now we both wish she was alive. | 现在我们都希望她还活着 |
[16:12] | Zing. | 够冷 |
[16:17] | Our marriage was the best 30 years of my life. | 我们的婚姻生活 是我这辈子最幸福的30年 |
[16:20] | My only complaint was that she couldn’t cook. | 我唯一可抱怨的就是她不会做饭 |
[16:23] | The woman could screw up iced tea. | 她连冰茶都不会泡 |
[16:25] | I mean, you know the recipe for iced tea? | 你知道冰茶是怎么泡的吧 |
[16:27] | It’s ice. Tea. Done. | 冰加上茶 好了 |
[16:32] | Well, I guess you have to take the good with the bad. | 享受优点 也必然要包容缺点 |
[16:36] | You’re smarter than you look. | 你没你看起来那么蠢 |
[16:39] | You got a good one, you gotta hang onto her. | 碰到好的 就不要放手 |
[16:42] | Yeah, but how do you know you’ve got a good one? | 但你如何知道自己碰到了好的 |
[16:44] | Well, you don’t always know. | 不可能总是知道 |
[16:46] | Sometimes you just gotta take the leap. | 有时得碰运气 |
[16:51] | Ah, here we go. Thank you. | 终于来了 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Thank you very much. | 多谢你了 |
[16:58] | These are for my cat. | 我打包给我家猫吃的 |
[17:04] | I don’t have a cat. | 我没养猫 |
[17:09] | Well, it was great talking to you, Archie. | 和你聊天很开心 阿奇 |
[17:13] | Alan. | 我叫艾伦 |
[17:14] | Sid. | 我叫希德 |
[17:19] | Here’s my card. | 这是我的名片 |
[17:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:23] | I’ll call you if I need a wingman. | 我需要泡妞搭档的话就会打给你 |
[17:27] | Get it? | 明白了吗 |
[17:28] | “Wingman.” | 鸡翅男[泡妞搭档] |
[17:29] | The-the chicken? | 鸡嘛 |
[17:31] | Leave the jokes to me, Chuckles. | 搞笑还是让我来吧 傻蛋 |
[17:35] | Aw, geez. I forgot my wallet. | 老天 我忘了带钱包 |
[17:38] | Don’t worry. I’ve got it. | 别担心 我来付 |
[17:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:41] | Much appreciated. | 太感谢了 |
[17:45] | Works every time. | 这招百试百灵 |
[17:56] | – Alan? – We need to talk. | -艾伦 -我们得谈谈 |
[17:57] | Oh, really? | 是嘛 |
[17:59] | Now you want to talk. | 现在你想谈了 |
[18:00] | I don’t know, you just kind of sprung this on me. | 没想到啊 “你这问题太突然了” |
[18:02] | Okay, I deserved that. | 是我活该 |
[18:03] | But just listen, please. | 但请听我说 |
[18:06] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[18:07] | I’ve just come to the realization that… | 我刚刚意识到 |
[18:11] | I don’t want to end up alone with my nuts in the toilet. | 我不想晚年垂蛋入水 孤独终老 |
[18:14] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | All I know is this. | 我只知道 |
[18:18] | I was scared because | 我很害怕 因为 |
[18:19] | every time I’ve made a commitment to a woman, | 每次我向女人许下一世的承诺 |
[18:22] | it’s blown up in my face. | 结果总是我猪八戒照镜子 |
[18:25] | But I’d rather be scared than risk losing you. | 但我宁愿害怕 也不想冒着失去你的危险 |
[18:31] | I-I want to be with you forever. | 我想永远和你在一起 |
[18:35] | That’s all I ever wanted to hear. | 我就想听到这句 |
[18:37] | I-I love you, Lyndsey. | 我爱你 林赛 |
[18:38] | And as soon as I can save enough money, | 只要我存够钱 |
[18:41] | I’m gonna put a deposit down on an engagement ring. | 我就会去付订婚戒指的订金 |
[18:46] | You don’t have to buy me some dumb ring. | 你不用给我买什么破戒指 |
[18:49] | That’s all I ever wanted to hear. | 我就想听到这句 |
[19:02] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[19:03] | Is your mom here? | 你妈在家吗 |
[19:06] | My mom? | 我妈 |
[19:09] | Walden, what are you doing here? | 沃顿 你怎么来了 |
[19:11] | Well, I just wanted to surprise you. | 我只是想给你个惊喜 |
[19:13] | Oh, that’s very sweet. | 你真有心 |
[19:16] | Baby, go put these in water. | 宝贝 放进花瓶里 |
[19:18] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:21] | Honey, you really have to call before you come over. | 亲爱的 你来之前一定要打电话的 |
[19:24] | What’s up with the kid from Twilight? | 《暮光之城》里的那个小子怎么在这里 |
[19:27] | Oh, uh, he works at Foot Locker. | 他在富乐客鞋店打工 |
[19:31] | You know, he’s like you, | 他和你一样 |
[19:32] | he just has a little more ambition. | 只是更有抱负一些 |
[19:35] | Ambition? | 抱负 |
[19:36] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[19:37] | Oh, no, don’t take that the wrong way. | 不 别误会 |
[19:39] | I mean, you are very good at what you can do. | 你对自己所”做”的事非常在行 |
[19:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:44] | I’m a billionaire. | 我是亿万富翁 |
[19:46] | I own my own company. | 我有自己的公司 |
[19:47] | There’s that imagination. | 想像力真够丰富的 |
[19:49] | Hey, that’s what you should be writing about. | 你的小说应该写这个 |
[19:52] | I’ll call you, okay? | 我回头打给你好吗 |
[19:54] | I own my own freakin’ jet! | 我他妈的有私家飞机呢 |
[20:01] | That’s it. I’m going to buy Foot Locker. | 得 我要把富乐客连锁买下来 |
[20:22] | Thank you for inviting me over, Alfonso. | 多谢你邀请我过来 阿方索 |
[20:25] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[20:27] | You, too, Winston. | 也谢谢你 温斯顿 |
[20:29] | Any time, Sid. | 随时欢迎 希德 |
[20:31] | Look, I don’t want to tar anybody else’s roof, | 我可不想撬人墙角 |
[20:34] | but either one of you tappin’ the hot redhead? | 你俩跟那个性感红发妞有一腿吗 |
[20:37] | – No. – No. | -没 -没 |
[20:40] | Mind if I take a swing at her? | 介意我出招吗 |
[20:42] | Go right ahead. | 请便 |
[20:43] | Yeah, she might swing back. | 她可能也会对你”出招”哦 |
[20:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:46] | I like ’em feisty. | 会打会挣扎 我喜欢 |
[20:54] | This may take a minute. | 这可能要花点时间 |
[20:58] | Is your friend pool that shallow? | 你就这么没朋友吗 |
[21:04] | Hey, Red. You like chicken wings? | 红发妞 你喜欢鸡翅吗 |