时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “Two And A Half Men” | 《好汉两个半》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | I am determined to find someone who wants to be with me | 我就是想找一个爱我的人 |
[00:04] | for who I am, not what I have. | 而非爱我的钱的女人好吧 |
[00:07] | I need to buy a little bit of everything. | 我需要每样都买一点 |
[00:08] | I can help you out with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:10] | I appreciate it… Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[00:12] | Not a problem… | 没问题 |
[00:15] | Sam Wilson. | 我叫山姆·威尔森 |
[00:16] | It’s refreshing, | 偶尔和你 |
[00:17] | talking to someone like you for a change. | 这样的人聊天挺舒服的 |
[00:19] | Someone like me? | 我这样的是指… |
[00:20] | Yeah, someone who’s not constantly trying | 不太把自己当回事 |
[00:22] | to impress me with how much stuff he’s got. | 不会刻意显摆东西还是财产 |
[00:24] | Kate, this is my friend Alan. | 凯特 这是我的朋友艾伦 |
[00:27] | Thanks so much for picking us up. | 谢谢你来接我们 |
[00:28] | Yeah, this clown rents a room from me, | 这小废柴从我这租了间房 |
[00:30] | suddenly I’m running a taxi service. | 我还得附赠叫车服务了 |
[00:31] | You should move out. | 你应该搬出来 |
[00:33] | Can’t afford to. | 没钱搬 |
[00:34] | Maybe you could crash here. | 也许你可以住我这里 |
[00:36] | Have you really thought this through? | 你真的想清楚了吗 |
[00:37] | I’ve got to see where this goes with Kate. | 但我想知道我与凯特的结果 |
[00:39] | – Promise me one thing. – What’s that? | -向我保证一件事就好 -什么事 |
[00:41] | That we’re always honest with each other. | 永远对彼此诚实 |
[00:43] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[00:47] | Anyways, I hope that it’s okay | 总之我希望你不介意 |
[00:48] | that I have people over on Christmas. | 我请别人来共度圣诞节 |
[00:50] | It’s just Jake and Lyndsey and my mom. | 其实也就是杰克 琳赛 还有我妈 |
[00:52] | Of course. It’s the holidays. | 当然不介意 这是节日 |
[00:53] | It’s the time to be with the ones you love. | 就应该和你爱的人一起过 |
[00:54] | Right. Uh, and my mom. | 我爱的人们与我妈 |
[00:58] | So, uh, so listen, Sam Wilson, | 对了 山姆·威尔森 |
[01:00] | how are things in Poorville? | 在穷人谷过得怎么样呀 |
[01:01] | Are you Les Misables? | 你以为你是《悲惨世界》吗 |
[01:03] | Actually, it’s a hoot. | 老实说 挺棒的[猫头鹰] |
[01:07] | You know, last night Kate and I went shopping at the 99 Cent Store. | 昨晚我和凯蒂去九毛九商店买东西 |
[01:11] | That place is amazing. | 那地方棒极了 |
[01:12] | Did you know that everything there is 99 cents? | 你知道那里所有东西只卖九毛九吗 |
[01:15] | Know it? I registered there for my wedding. | 何止知道 我结婚就是去那里登记礼物的 |
[01:18] | Two cans of peaches: 99 cents. | 两罐桃子 九毛九 |
[01:21] | Four-pack of yogurt: 99 cents. | 四包酸奶 九毛九 |
[01:23] | This owl-shaped mug? | 这个猫头鹰形状的杯子 |
[01:25] | 99 cents. | 也是九毛九哦 |
[01:27] | Guess how much the wine inside was? | 猜猜里面的红酒多少钱 |
[01:29] | Uh, I’m going to go out on a limb and say 99 cents? | 我要冒险推测一把 也是九毛九吗 |
[01:31] | 79 cents. | 七毛九 |
[01:34] | Dented box. | 因为盒子压坏了 |
[01:36] | From now on, I’m buying everything from that place. | 从现在起 我所有东西都去那里买 |
[01:38] | Uh, not condoms. | 千万别在那买套套 |
[01:39] | I think that’s how I ended up with Jake. | 我觉得那就是怀上杰克的原因 |
[01:43] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[01:44] | Uh, I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[01:45] | Oh, hey, Katie. | 你好 凯特 |
[01:46] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[01:48] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[01:49] | I’m fine– just, uh… | 很好 我在品 |
[01:50] | sipping some wine I got at the 999 Dollar Store. | 从九百九十九商店买回来的红酒 |
[01:55] | Bye, Alan. | 再见 艾伦 |
[01:57] | Douche. | 混球 |
[01:59] | Don’t worry about him. | 别管他 |
[02:00] | How was your day? | 今天过得如何 |
[02:01] | It’s Christmas, Sam. | 今天是圣诞节 山姆 |
[02:03] | Happy people wishing you “peace on earth.” | 快乐的人们祝愿”世界和平” |
[02:06] | It was horrible. | 过得太惨了 |
[02:08] | Okay, somebody’s got a case of the Grinches. | 有人貌似心情不是很爽 |
[02:09] | No, it’s a case of nine-hour shifts | 是被九小时的班给虐的 |
[02:12] | listening to Celine Dion murder “O Holy Night.” | 听席琳迪翁用美声唱圣诞歌洗脑 |
[02:16] | If I ever meet that skinny bitch, | 哪天要是遇到那排骨贱精 |
[02:17] | I’m going to beat the “O Holy” crap out of her. | 我一定打她个”圣诞”开花 |
[02:21] | And that’s what Christmas is all about. | 这不正是圣诞的意义嘛 |
[02:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起啦 |
[02:26] | Tell me about your day. | 换你说说今天如何 |
[02:27] | After you left, I made some breakfast… | 你走之后 我弄了点早餐 |
[02:30] | Oh, I got the mail. | 还帮你拿信了 |
[02:32] | And then I did some work on that app I’ve been developing, | 然后又继续做了我在设计的应用软件 |
[02:34] | and then I did some serious research on World War II. | 然后又认真的研究了二次世界大战 |
[02:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[02:39] | Well, I fell asleep watching the History Channel. | 没办法 看历史频道时不小心睡着了 |
[02:41] | Sweetie, can I be honest with you? | 宝贝 我能老实跟你说件事吗 |
[02:43] | Yeah. What’s up? | 可以啊 怎么了 |
[02:44] | I am working my ass off. | 我工作到要吐血了 |
[02:47] | It would be really, really nice if you could, | 要是你也能帮忙一点家计 |
[02:50] | I don’t know, pitch in a little. | 那就真的真的太好了 |
[02:54] | You heard the part about me getting the mail, right? | 你有听到我帮忙拿了信对吧 |
[02:58] | You do understand that what came in the mail is a pile of bills? | 那你知道你拿回来的信都是账单吧 |
[03:00] | Okay… | 好啦 |
[03:01] | I mean, I think it is great | 我觉得你搞电脑 |
[03:02] | that you’re working on your computer stuff, | 弄那些东西并无不可 |
[03:04] | but we need help now. | 但我们真的很缺钱 |
[03:06] | I get it. Say no more. | 我明白 不用再说啦 |
[03:09] | I’ll start looking for a job. | 我会立刻开始找工作 |
[03:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:13] | And don’t worry, it’s not like | 别担心 我也不是 |
[03:13] | I expect you to make a million dollars or anything. | 要你去赚个几百万还啥的啦 |
[03:15] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地啊 |
[03:20] | Go ahead. I’m going to go run a bath. | 你接吧 我去泡个澡 |
[03:22] | I reek of comfort and joy. | 我浑身一股”舒服与欢乐”味啊 |
[03:27] | Hey, Billy. What’s up? | 比利 怎么啦 |
[03:28] | Nothing much– just running our company | 没啥啊 就独立支撑着我们的公司 |
[03:30] | while you take some personal time. | 你才能去忙些私人事务 |
[03:32] | Why don’t you just man up and admit you’re in rehab? | 为何不能像个男人一样承认是去了戒毒所 |
[03:35] | I am not in rehab. | 我不是在戒毒所 |
[03:36] | I told you. I’m on a spiritual journey. | 我都说了 我是在一趟灵魂之旅 |
[03:39] | Spiritual journey. Yeah, you know what? | 好一个灵魂之旅 你知道吗 |
[03:40] | I’ve been on four of those. I still wake up craving meth. | 我也去旅过四次了 还是戒不掉冰毒瘾 |
[03:45] | I call it “Eat, Pray, Love, | 我称灵魂之旅为 |
[03:47] | Have Angry Sex with an Asian Hooker.” | “饭·祷·爱以及猛干亚洲妓女” |
[03:50] | What do you want, Billy? | 到底打来干嘛 比利 |
[03:51] | Well, I’m just keeping you in the loop about | 我是来给你知会一声 |
[03:52] | what’s going on around here. | 公司的情况 |
[03:54] | We got new computers in the bullpen. | 我们有新电脑在仓库里等着上阵 |
[03:55] | We got a staple-less stapler. | 我们也有免订书针的订书机 |
[03:57] | Mark Zuckerberg offered to buy | 马克·扎克伯格[脸书老板]表示 |
[03:58] | a controlling interest in the company for 800 million, | 愿意出8亿买下公司的多数股权 |
[04:00] | and the redhead in marketing is not wearing bras. | 还有 营销部的红发妞没穿胸罩哟 |
[04:05] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[04:07] | There’s a staple-less stapler? | 居然有免订书针的订书机啊 |
[04:09] | I think we should take his offer. | 我觉得我们应该接受他的出价 |
[04:11] | Billy, we built the Electric Suitcase from the ground up. | 比利 “电箱”是我们亲手打造的 |
[04:14] | I mean, besides, we’ve been here before. | 而且这都不是我们第一次了 |
[04:16] | You hate the fact that I sold our last company | 你以前自己恨我卖掉公司 |
[04:18] | and I’ve come to realize that you were right. | 而且我也意识到了你说的没错 |
[04:20] | I hated Tarnell, the gangsta who sold me crack, | 我也恨塔内尔啊 那个卖我毒品的小混混 |
[04:22] | but I was still happy to work with him. | 但也还是喜欢跟他”做生意” |
[04:25] | I mean, look, this is a good offer. | 而且 他的报价很不错呢 |
[04:27] | We should take it. | 我们就答应吧 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | Tell him 1.2 billion, but we keep control. | 跟他说要12亿 而且我们得占多数股权 |
[04:32] | Where do you think we’re going to get a better offer? | 我们上哪去找会报更好价的买家啊 |
[04:35] | Bath’s ready. Want to join me? | 洗澡水放好了 一起来吗 |
[04:37] | I just got a better offer. Good-bye. | 我刚得到一个更好的报价 再见 |
[05:15] | Geez! You scared me. | 天啊 你吓死我了 |
[05:16] | I nearly dropped the champagne. | 我差点把香槟掉地上了 |
[05:18] | Where did you get money to buy champagne? | 你怎么会有钱买香槟啊 |
[05:20] | You left some for me. | 你离开时给我的 |
[05:22] | For emergencies. | 那是紧急时使用的 |
[05:24] | Yeah. We were out of champagne. | 对啊 家里没香槟了 很紧急 |
[05:28] | So, what are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[05:29] | What am I doing here in my house? | 我在自己家里有问题吗 |
[05:31] | Uh, uh, I’m sorry. Let me rephrase that. | 对不起 我重新组织下语言 |
[05:33] | Uh, uh, great to see you. What brings you by? | 真高兴见到你 你有何贵干啊 |
[05:35] | I’m doing laundry for Kate and me. | 我来给凯特和我洗衣服 |
[05:37] | Really? You did laundry. | 真的 你会洗衣服 |
[05:38] | No, I did laundry. | 是我洗的 |
[05:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:42] | So, you’re, like, some sort of kept man, huh? | 你就是传说中的金屋藏”夫”是吧 |
[05:44] | Well, I’m supposed to be out job hunting, | 我应该去找工作的 |
[05:46] | but it’s kind of hard since Sam Wilson doesn’t actually exist. | 但是我这个身份是假的不能找工作 |
[05:49] | I can help you there. | 我能帮你啊 |
[05:51] | Five grand will get you a clean Social Security card | 5000块能搞一个没问题的社会保障卡 |
[05:53] | and a new set of fingerprints. | 还有一组新指纹 |
[05:56] | Six will get you the fingers. | 6000直接还送原手指哦 |
[05:59] | The fingers? | 要原手指干嘛 |
[06:00] | Better to have and not need | 有备无患嘛 |
[06:01] | than to need and not have. | 不怕一万 只怕万一 |
[06:07] | Hey, uh, why don’t you just go to an ATM, | 你干脆找个取款机 |
[06:09] | pull out a few thousand dollars and tell her you got a job? | 取个几千块然后告诉她找到工作了 |
[06:12] | But that would be lying. | 那就是撒谎了 |
[06:14] | Oh, no, you wouldn’t want to lie to her, Sam Wilson. | “山姆·威尔森” 你绝对不能骗她啊 |
[06:18] | Let me explain something to you, Alan. | 我给你解释下艾伦 |
[06:20] | Walden Schmidt lies. | 沃顿·施密特对她撒谎 |
[06:22] | Sam Wilson tells the truth. | 而山姆·威尔森只对她说实话 |
[06:24] | Besides, I like Sam Wilson’s life. | 而且我喜欢山姆威尔逊的生活 |
[06:27] | It feels more like… I don’t know, real life. | 感觉更真实 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I get that. | 我懂的 |
[06:31] | I mean, that’s why I like to sleep in your bed. | 所以我喜欢在你的床上睡觉 |
[06:33] | Feels more like a real bed. | 感觉那才是真的床 |
[06:36] | Oh, and get this. | 还有就是 |
[06:37] | I got a call from Billy today. | 今天比利给我电话了 |
[06:39] | We got an offer to buy our company for $800 million. | 有人出8亿买我的公司 |
[06:46] | Excuse me a sec. | 你等下 |
[07:01] | $800 million?! | 8亿啊 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:06] | We turned it down. | 我拒绝了 |
[07:07] | You turned it down. | 你还拒绝了 |
[07:21] | Check it out. | 你看啊 |
[07:24] | Oh, Sam! | 天啊 山姆 |
[07:25] | I hope you stole that. | 我希望那是你偷的 |
[07:28] | Ah, it wasn’t that expensive. | 也不是很贵啊 |
[07:29] | We barely made rent this month. | 这个月的房租我们都快付不起了 |
[07:31] | I know, but it’s Christmas. | 可是怎么也是圣诞节啊 |
[07:34] | You don’t have to tell me. | 不用你提醒 |
[07:35] | I’m earning extra money | 我在给我老板的 |
[07:37] | by making a Santa outfit for my boss’ Labradoodle. | 拉布拉多贵宾犬做圣诞装赚外快呢 |
[07:40] | Aw, that’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[07:41] | Yeah, then I’m going to make three wise men costumes for her cats. | 然后我还要给他的猫做三套圣人装 |
[07:45] | And just like that, cute becomes creepy. | 可爱就这样变成可”怪”了 |
[07:49] | Okay, I’m going to go change. | 我要去换个衣服 |
[07:50] | I’ve got a lead on a job. | 工作有点头绪了 |
[07:51] | Really? Yeah. | 真的吗 |
[07:53] | If that doesn’t work,I’m going to rob a bank. | 如果没成 那我就要去抢银行了 |
[07:55] | I hope the 99 Cent Store sells ski masks. | 希望九毛九商店有滑雪面具卖[抢劫] |
[08:00] | Oh, man. What? | -哎呀 -咋啦 |
[08:03] | I forgot to give Santa a tail-hole. | 我忘记给狗尾巴留个洞了 |
[08:06] | Worst Christmas carol ever. | 没有比这更惨的圣诞歌了 |
[08:15] | Hey, Dad. Hey, buddy. | -老爸 -儿子 |
[08:17] | You excited about Christmas? | 你很期待圣诞节吧 |
[08:18] | Yeah, that’s actually why I was calling. | 这是我打电话的原因 |
[08:20] | I’m not going to be able to make it home this year. | 今年我回不来了 |
[08:22] | What? Why? | 怎么了 |
[08:24] | My girlfriend Tammy Sue | 我女朋友塔米·苏 |
[08:25] | asked me to spend Christmas with her and her three kids. | 让我去她家和她三个孩子一起过节 |
[08:28] | I’m pretending to be Santa | 我得扮作圣诞老人 |
[08:29] | and also their various fathers. | 还得扮成他们各自的老爸 |
[08:31] | Oh, kill me. | 杀了我吧 |
[08:33] | H-H-How did you meet this woman? | 你怎么认识这女人的啊 |
[08:35] | I play softball with her parole officer. | 我和她的假释官玩垒球 |
[08:38] | Oh, dig me up and kill me again. | 挖出我的尸体再杀我一次吧 |
[08:42] | All right, well, I hope I see you soon. | 那我相信很快能见到你啊 |
[08:45] | Don’t worry– we’ll all come visit | 我们到时会一起来看你的 |
[08:46] | as soon as Tammy Sue gets her ankle bracelet off. | 等她能取下电子脚镣后就行了 |
[08:49] | That will be a magical day. | 那一天一定会美妙啊 |
[08:52] | Yeah. | 可不是 |
[08:52] | Well, all right– Merry Christmas, Dad. Bye. | 圣诞快乐 老爸 |
[08:55] | Merry Christmas, Jake. | 杰克 圣诞快乐 |
[09:00] | Time now for the magic of bourbon. | 该是美妙的波本来帮我解愁的时候了 |
[09:06] | I was here earlier. I bought a tree. | 今天我曾在你这买过树 |
[09:08] | Uh, I was hoping I could talk to you about something else. | 我还想和你谈点别的事 |
[09:11] | If somebody told you I’m selling pot here, | 如果有人说我这卖大麻 |
[09:13] | that is just crazy talk. | 那绝对不是真的 |
[09:16] | Uh, no. | 不是的 |
[09:17] | I saw the “Help wanted” sign. I was hoping to get a job. | 我看到你招人的启示 我来应征 |
[09:19] | Oh. Have a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[09:23] | You got any, uh, Christmas tree experience? | 你有过卖圣诞树的经验嘛 |
[09:26] | I-I’ve decorated a bunch. | 我曾经装饰过不少 |
[09:30] | Experience: none. | 那就是没经验 |
[09:33] | It’s… Wait, it’s selling Christmas trees. | 只是卖树而已啊 |
[09:34] | Pop quiz, hot shot. | 快问快达 牛逼哥 |
[09:36] | A mom walks in; she’s driving a Lexus. | 一个母亲过来说 她开了辆雷克萨斯 |
[09:38] | She’s got a big living room, cathedral ceiling. | 她有一个大客厅和高天花板 |
[09:39] | What are you pushing? | 你该推销什么树 |
[09:40] | Balsam? Noble? Doug fir? | 香脂树 凤眼果树 黄杉树 |
[09:43] | You’re out of time. She’s across the street | 你已经失去了这笔生意 她去街对面了 |
[09:46] | buying a 20-footer… | 从亚美尼亚人手里 |
[09:47] | from the Armenian. | 买了一棵大树 |
[09:51] | Are you comfortable with celebrities? | 你能应付得来跟明星见面吗 |
[09:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:55] | We get a lot of big names. | 我们有很多名人过来买 |
[09:56] | Mario Lopez buys his tree here every year. | 马力欧·洛培兹[演员]每年都在我这买树 |
[09:58] | I don’t want you getting all jelly-legged. | 我不希望你看见名人就腿软 |
[10:01] | All right, look. | 好吧你瞧 |
[10:02] | I’m young, I’m strong, and I need the money. | 我年轻有力气还需要钱 |
[10:04] | I’ll work really hard and I won’t let you down. | 我会努力工作不让你失望 |
[10:07] | I’ll give you seven bucks an hour, plus tips. | 我给你7块钱一小时 外加小费钱 |
[10:09] | Minimum wage is eight. | 最低工资是8块 |
[10:11] | Look at my shoes. | 你看看我的鞋 |
[10:14] | What about them? | 怎么了 |
[10:15] | Where are they? | 鞋子在哪 |
[10:17] | Under the table… Oh! | 桌子下面[私下交易 逃税] |
[10:21] | I’m in. | 成交 |
[10:22] | When can you start? | 什么时候能上工 |
[10:24] | Right now. | 现在就成 |
[10:25] | A man with no life. I like it. | 没个人生活的男人 我喜欢 |
[10:28] | I’ll go get you some gloves. | 我去帮你拿副手套 |
[10:31] | By the way, your cell phone’s like your penis. | 对了 你的手机就如同你的小弟弟 |
[10:34] | When you’re at work, you keep it in your pants. | 工作时间 一概只许待在裤子里不准露面 |
[10:40] | Hey, Billy, I’m kind of busy. | 比利 我这儿正忙着呢 |
[10:43] | I’m not in rehab. | 我真的不是在戒毒 |
[10:47] | Relax, Zuckerberg is not going to walk. | 放轻松 扎克伯格不会放弃的 |
[10:49] | Just sit tight and we’ll get the number we want. | 稳住了 我们会拿到理想的报价的 |
[10:53] | I got to go. Bye. | 不说了 回见 |
[10:55] | All right, here you go. | 好了 给你 |
[10:56] | Oh, and, uh, by the way. | 哦 对了 |
[10:58] | If somebody comes looking for a Jamaican Christmas tree, | 要是有人来买”牙买加圣诞树” |
[11:00] | you send them to me. | 带他们来找我[大麻暗号] |
[11:03] | Yah, mon. | 木问题 |
[11:20] | I got a job. | 我找到工作了 |
[11:22] | As what? | 什么工作 |
[11:23] | Prancer, the reindeer stripper? | 普伦斯尔[圣诞驯鹿名] 驯鹿脱衣舞男吗 |
[11:26] | Nope. Selling Christmas trees. | 当然不是 是卖圣诞树的 |
[11:28] | – You’re kidding. – Yeah. | -你开玩笑吧 -是真的 |
[11:31] | Already sold nine trees. | 我已经卖出九棵圣诞树了 |
[11:33] | – Nice. – Yeah, it’s the first night, | -真不错 -没错 第一天而已 |
[11:34] | and I’m getting the stinkeye from the other salesman, Jose. | 另一位推销员荷西把我当眼中钉了呢 |
[11:36] | He only sold six, but the guy crushes it with wreathes. | 他只卖出了六棵 不过他花环卖得多 |
[11:40] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[11:41] | Made enough on tips to get us Chinese food. | 赚的小费都足够买廉价中国餐了 |
[11:43] | Aw, you really know how to take care of your lady, Rudolph. | 你可真会照顾女朋友啊 鲁道夫[圣诞驯鹿名] |
[11:46] | Oh, no, no, no, I don’t get the nose until I sell 50 trees. | 不 我得卖出50棵树才够资格当红鼻子鲁道夫 |
[11:49] | Shall we open a fresh box of wine? | 咱们是不是该开盒新酒呢 |
[11:52] | No. | 不要啊 |
[11:53] | No, no, no, no! | 千万不要啊 |
[11:54] | Oh, switching to soda. | 那还是换成苏打水吧 |
[11:56] | My sewing machine– it just died on me. | 我的缝纫机死机了 |
[11:59] | Okay, no problem. | 没关系 |
[12:00] | Sewing machines can be fixed. | 缝纫机是可以修好的 |
[12:02] | No, it’s gonna cost more to fix it | 修好这台缝纫机花的钱 |
[12:03] | than I’ll make on this job. | 可是比我缝纫赚的还多呢 |
[12:05] | Okay, it’s not a problem. | 这也不成问题 |
[12:07] | Look at the bright side, | 往好的方面看 |
[12:08] | somewhere in the world, there’s a Labradoodle and three cats | 世界上有一只拉布拉多贵宾犬和三只猫咪的 |
[12:11] | that get to keep their dignity. | 自尊得以保全了 |
[12:14] | I wish that made me feel better. | 但愿你这话能安慰到我 |
[12:16] | I got something that will make you feel better. | 我有真正能让你得到安慰的方法 |
[12:18] | – Let’s dance. – What? | -我们来跳舞吧 -什么 |
[12:20] | There’s no music. | 连音乐也没有呢 |
[12:21] | I’ll sing. | 我来唱就好 |
[12:24] | *Oh, holy night * | *圣 诞夜 * |
[12:27] | *The stars were brightly shining… * | * 星闪耀 * |
[12:33] | I love you, Sam. | 我爱你 山姆 |
[12:35] | I hate that song, | 恨死这首店里听腻的歌了 |
[12:37] | but I love you. | 可我好爱你 |
[12:38] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[12:42] | Did we just… | 我们这是… |
[12:43] | Yep, I think we did. | 是的 我们说出口了 |
[12:49] | I got something else that will make you feel better. | 我还有一件事会让你高兴起来 |
[12:51] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[12:53] | Let’s get naked… | 我们来脱光光吧 |
[12:56] | …and play some reindeer games. | 然后来玩驯鹿游戏 |
[12:59] | Are you gonna leave those antlers on? | 你要继续戴着这些鹿角吗 |
[13:01] | Oh, yeah. | 那是当然 |
[13:06] | Okay, drive slow. | 开慢点 |
[13:06] | Stick to the side streets. | 记得靠边行 |
[13:13] | Well, you are a natural, kid. | 你真是天生的圣诞树推销员 孩子 |
[13:15] | You remind me of a young me. | 让我想起了我的青春岁月 |
[13:17] | Except you’re a little taller and better-looking. | 虽然你比以前的我高 也比我帅 |
[13:20] | Probably straight. | 而且还比我”直” |
[13:24] | Where-where we going with this? | 你说这个干嘛 |
[13:26] | Apparently nowhere. | 看来是没得”干”嘛了 |
[13:27] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:28] | Christmas on three. | 数到三 一起喊 |
[13:29] | -One, two, three, Christmas. -Christmas. | – 一二三 圣诞快乐 -圣诞快乐 |
[13:34] | I did not see that coming. | 真没想到啊 |
[13:36] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[13:38] | Oh, hey. | 你好啊 |
[13:39] | Or should I say “Sam”? | 还是该称你为山姆 |
[13:40] | Billy, how’d you find me? | 比利 你怎么找到我的 |
[13:42] | Oh, it’s easy. | 很简单 |
[13:43] | You told Alan you were working here. | 你告诉过艾伦你在这里工作 |
[13:45] | You swore him to secrecy. | 还逼他发誓不能泄露 |
[13:46] | I gave him 100 bucks. Bam, here I am. | 然后我给了他一百块 然后就找到你了 |
[13:49] | You want to buy a tree? | 你想买圣诞树吗 |
[13:50] | No, no. | 不 不是的 |
[13:50] | I want to sell our company to Mark Zuckerberg. | 我想把我们公司卖给马克·扎克伯格 |
[13:53] | He has upped his offer to $950 million. | 他把价格提高到了9亿5千万了 |
[13:57] | Wow, that’s a lot of money. | 那还真是不少钱啊 |
[14:00] | You know… | 这样吧 |
[14:01] | I could probably get you into this eight-foot cypress | 我可以用比定价优惠50块的价格 |
[14:04] | from Oregon for 50 bucks off the sticker price. | 把这颗俄勒冈的八尺柏木卖给你 |
[14:06] | $950 million. | 9亿5千万啊 |
[14:08] | We can buy Oregon. | 买下整个俄勒冈也绰绰有余了 |
[14:10] | Look at how uptight you are. | 你看你 这么紧张干嘛 |
[14:12] | I mean, you should get a job here with me selling trees. | 我说你就该来跟我一起卖树 |
[14:14] | It’s stress-free. | 绝对无压力 |
[14:15] | Everybody leaves here happy– | 大家都是喜气洋洋地离开 |
[14:17] | some people really happy with a case of the munchies. | 有的人是抽嗨了喜气洋洋地吃着零食走的 |
[14:20] | Walden, let me just call Zuckerberg | 沃顿 拜托让我打给扎克伯格 |
[14:23] | and close the deal. | 告诉他我们答应交易吧 |
[14:24] | You can close the deal at 1.2 | 十二亿美元换 |
[14:26] | for 49% of the company. | 公司百分之49的股权 就成交 |
[14:27] | I’m not giving up control. | 我可不要失去控制权 |
[14:29] | You’re crazy, all right? | 你真是疯了吧 |
[14:30] | You are bat-crap freaking crazy. | 你真是彻头彻尾地疯了 |
[14:32] | I’ve never been so sane in my entire life. | 我这辈子就数现在最清醒了 |
[14:36] | Now, | 现在 |
[14:37] | if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[14:38] | I’ve got a red, blinking nose to live up to. | 我要戴上我的红色发光大鼻子开工了 |
[14:49] | Well, there’s my Mrs. Claus. | 我的圣诞老奶奶来了 |
[14:51] | Hey, Alan. | 你好啊 艾伦 |
[14:52] | Good news, my mother bailed. | 好消息 我妈不来了 |
[14:53] | She’s having something rejuvenated. Don’t ask what. | 她把自己的”某处”更新了一下 别问是哪里 |
[14:55] | I did and haven’t been able to eat or sleep since. | 我问了以后就再也吃不香睡不着了 |
[14:59] | Jake is with his girlfriend and her 17 kids, | 杰克要和他的女友以及其17个娃一起过节 |
[15:02] | so it’s just you and me, kiddo. | 所以圣诞节就是你我一起过了 宝贝 |
[15:06] | I have some bad news. | 我也有坏消息要说 |
[15:07] | – I’m not gonna be here for Christmas. – What? | -这个圣诞我来不了了 -什么 |
[15:09] | I have to go to Cleveland. | 我得去克利夫兰 |
[15:10] | My grandma fell down and broke her hip. | 我的祖母摔断了她的髋关节 |
[15:12] | Big deal. Old people do that all the time. | 那又怎么了 老年人不是常摔断髋关节吗 |
[15:16] | It’s like a cold with them. | 这对他们就像感了冒一样 |
[15:18] | Can’t your grandfather take care of her? | 你的祖父不能照顾她吗 |
[15:19] | – He’s dead. – Man, I can’t catch a break. | -我祖父已经过世了 -倒霉的事都让我遇上了 |
[15:23] | We can celebrate when I get back. | 我们可以等我回来再庆祝嘛 |
[15:25] | Sure, nothing says Christmas like January 3rd. | 是啊 1月3号可是最有圣诞气氛的了 |
[15:28] | I’m sorry, Alan. | 我很抱歉 艾伦 |
[15:29] | I don’t have a choice. | 我也是逼不得已 |
[15:31] | I know. | 我懂 |
[15:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[15:34] | Well, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:35] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[15:36] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:37] | Merry Christmas. | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:40] | Sometimes she can be so selfish. | 有时候她真是自私透了 |
[15:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:44] | I’m out of here. | 我回家了 |
[15:54] | I’m gonna hate myself for asking. | 我会恨我自己嘴贱多话 |
[15:56] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[15:57] | Well, all my Christmas plans have fallen apart. | 我的圣诞计划全泡汤了 |
[15:59] | I-I’m gonna be all alone. | 我将一个人孤单过圣诞 |
[16:01] | Yeah, that’s rough. | 真是凄凉啊 |
[16:03] | Happy holidays, Zip. | 节日快乐 废柴 |
[16:21] | Hello, thank you for calling the suicide hotline. | 您好 感谢致电自杀心理咨询热线 |
[16:26] | All our counselors are busy, | 所有心理顾问正忙 |
[16:27] | but your call is very important to us. | 但我们非常重视您的来电 |
[16:30] | Please hold. | 请稍等 |
[16:44] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[16:46] | Sorry, babe. | 抱歉 宝贝 |
[16:47] | I didn’t mean to wake you up. | 不想吵醒你的 |
[16:49] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[16:50] | My body aches. | 浑身痛 |
[16:52] | My hands are blistered. | 手上起了水泡 |
[16:54] | I can hardly feel my feet. | 脚已经麻木了 |
[16:55] | It was awesome. | 感觉太爽了 |
[16:59] | I wish I felt that way about my job. | 真希望我也能觉得工作爽 |
[17:02] | Yeah, but your job’s just a way to get by | 但你的工作只是权宜之计 |
[17:05] | until you get your big break as a designer. | 直到你有机会成为设计师 |
[17:08] | I’ve been getting by for three years now. | 我已经权宜三年了 |
[17:12] | What if it never happens? | 如果永远没有机会怎么办 |
[17:14] | I mean, for God’s sakes, | 我的天 |
[17:15] | I don’t even have a sewing machine that works. | 我的缝纫机都不能用了 |
[17:18] | You got a boyfriend that does. | 你有男朋友可以用啊 |
[17:21] | Did you sell more wreaths than Jose? | 你卖的花环超过荷西了吗 |
[17:23] | No. | 没有 |
[17:25] | That guy is a wreath-selling machine. | 那家伙真是花环贩卖机 |
[17:29] | He sold one to a guy without a door. | 没大门的都被他忽悠买了一个 |
[17:36] | Is that mistletoe? | 那是槲寄生吗 |
[17:37] | It’s supposed to be. | 本来应该是的 |
[17:39] | It’s actually broccoli. | 但事实上是西兰花 |
[17:42] | I thought it would be romantic. | 我觉得这样算得上浪漫吧 |
[17:45] | It is. | 很浪漫 |
[17:48] | You want to… | 你想要… |
[17:49] | Oh, no, hell, no. | 坚决不行 |
[17:50] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[17:54] | I have no gift to bring | 我没有礼物能带 |
[18:08] | I have no friends or life | 我没有朋友人生也一塌糊涂 |
[18:14] | Look at you. | 瞧你 |
[18:15] | Drunk as your brother and none of the charm. | 像你哥一样烂醉 却没你哥那么讨喜 |
[18:19] | Berta? | 波塔 |
[18:19] | I got chicken and beer. | 我带了炸鸡和啤酒 |
[18:24] | You came back for me. | 你为我回来了 |
[18:25] | Oh, all right, calm down. | 好啦 淡定 |
[18:27] | You love me, don’t you? | 你爱我 对吗 |
[18:28] | I pity you. | 我可怜你 |
[18:30] | Close enough. | 差不多啦 |
[18:35] | You got good taste. | 品味不错哦 |
[18:37] | I took home a tree just like this last week. | 我上周就买了同样的树回家 |
[18:39] | I don’t know, 90 bucks is a little bit more than I want to spend. | 不好说 90块太贵了 |
[18:42] | What do you think, sweetheart? | 你觉得呢 小甜心 |
[18:43] | You like Doug? | 你喜欢道格吗 |
[18:44] | His name is Doug? | 他叫道格吗 |
[18:46] | His name is Douglas, but his friends call him Doug. | 他叫道格拉斯 不过朋友们叫他道格 |
[18:50] | You know what I like about him? | 知道我喜欢他什么吗 |
[18:51] | He’s tree-mendous. | 他长得高[音近tremendous 巨大] |
[18:54] | Daddy, I want Doug. | 爸爸 我要道格 |
[18:56] | Oh, you don’t want to disappoint | 你不会想在平安夜 |
[18:58] | your daughter here on Christmas Eve. | 让你女儿失望吧 |
[19:01] | Excuse me, | 打扰下 |
[19:02] | Mr. Tree Salesman. | 卖树的先生 |
[19:04] | What do you want? | 你来做什么 |
[19:04] | I’m trying to close a deal here. | 我在搞定一桩买卖呢 |
[19:06] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[19:06] | I have Mark freaking Zuckerberg on the phone. | 我和马克·扎克伯格正通电话呢 |
[19:09] | – Is he at 1.2? – He’s at a billion. | -出价到12价了吗 -10亿 |
[19:11] | All right now, Walden, think about that number. | 好啦 沃顿 想想这个数字吧 |
[19:14] | You know how when you say someone’s one in a million? | 想想你感叹某人是百万里挑一 |
[19:15] | You could have a thousand of them, | 你可以拥有那个的千倍呢 |
[19:18] | but we have to give him an answer. | 但我们必须得给人家答案 |
[19:20] | Okay, you tell him 1.2 for 49% of the company, | 你告诉他12亿 49%的公司股权 |
[19:23] | and I’ll throw in a wreath. | 我免费送个花环给他 |
[19:24] | Suck it, Jose. | 认输吧 荷西 |
[19:27] | What do you think? | 怎么样啊 |
[19:28] | I’ll give you 30 bucks. | 30块我就要了 |
[19:29] | – 70. – 40. | -70块 -40 |
[19:31] | 1.1. Don’t make me bitch-slap you in front of this child. | 11亿 别逼我在孩子面前抽你 |
[19:35] | 1.2. | 12亿 |
[19:36] | 65, and I’ll flock it for you myself. | 65块 我帮你在树上洒上人工雪 |
[19:39] | – 50. – 60, and I’ll throw in a stand. | -50块 -60 赠送立架 |
[19:41] | It’s Christmas Eve. You’re not gonna move this tree. | 今天已经平安夜了 你也不想把树搬回去吧 |
[19:43] | 1.15. You say yes or I will shove that nose up your Blitzen. | 11.5亿 你不同意老子就打扁你的驯鹿鼻 |
[19:47] | 1.2. | 12亿 |
[19:49] | It’s Christmas Eve, | 今天是平安夜 |
[19:51] | and Santa needs a tree to put the presents under. | 得有圣诞树 圣诞老人才能放礼物啊 |
[19:53] | – 55, final offer. – 1.2! | -最后出价 55块 -12亿 |
[19:55] | Sold, sold. | 成交 成交 |
[19:57] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[19:59] | Oh, you did it, you magnificent bastard. | 你做到了 你这个了不起的混蛋 |
[20:05] | Really? Him, not me? | 不是吧 选他都不选我 |
[20:17] | Who is this for? | 这是送给谁的啊 |
[20:20] | “To Kate, from Santa.” | “圣诞老人 送给凯特” |
[20:22] | I have a horrible feeling this breaks our $20 rule. | 我有坏预感 这个没遵守上限20块的规定 |
[20:26] | Open it. | 打开吧 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:33] | Oh, my God, Sam. | 我的天 山姆 |
[20:36] | A sewing machine? | 缝纫机 |
[20:39] | How can you afford this? | 你怎么有钱买这个 |
[20:40] | Let’s just say I had a very good day at the Christmas tree lot. | 卖圣诞树的生意非常之好 |
[20:46] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[20:47] | I love it. | 爱死了 |
[20:52] | I feel kind of stupid about the scarf now. | 现在我觉得这围巾好傻 |
[20:54] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:55] | This… You made this yourself. | 这是你亲手织的 |
[20:57] | This is the best gift I’ve ever gotten. | 这是我收到的最棒的礼物 |
[21:00] | Maybe later you can sew me a little tail-hole. | 也许等下你能帮我缝个尾巴洞 |
[21:05] | Merry Christmas, Sam. | 圣诞快乐 山姆 |
[21:07] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[21:09] | Look what else Santa brought: Broccletoe. | 看看圣诞老人还送了什么 西兰生 |