时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am determined to find someone who wants to be with me | 我就是想找一个爱我的人 |
[00:05] | for who I am, not what I have. | 而非爱我的钱的女人好吧 |
[00:07] | You can be whoever you want to be. | 你想假扮成谁都行 |
[00:09] | I can help you out with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:10] | I appreciate it… Kate. | 谢谢你 凯特 |
[00:13] | Sam Wilson. | 山姆·威尔森 |
[00:14] | Maybe you could crash here. | 也许你可以住我这里 |
[00:15] | Have you really thought this through? | 你真的想清楚了吗 |
[00:17] | I got to see where this goes with Kate. | 我想知道我与凯特的结果 |
[00:19] | I think it is great | 我觉得你老倒腾 |
[00:20] | that you’re working on your computer stuff, | 那些东西并无不可 |
[00:22] | but we need help now. | 但我们真的很缺钱 |
[00:24] | Say no more. | 不用再说啦 |
[00:25] | I’ll start looking for a job. | 我会开始找工作的 |
[00:33] | Oh, look who finally decided to show up. | 哟 某人终于愿意露面啦 |
[00:37] | Uh, yeah, I got stuck in traffic. | 刚才堵车了 |
[00:38] | Traffic, pfft. | 拜托 堵车 |
[00:40] | You were with her, weren’t you? | 只是跟她赖在一起了而已吧 |
[00:43] | Really, Alan? | 艾伦 你不是吧 |
[00:44] | Well, I don’t mean to sound like a broken record, | 我不想像个跳针的唱盘反复说 |
[00:46] | but you’re never home anymore. | 但你现在都不回家了 |
[00:47] | I was just there the other night. | 那天晚上我不是有回家吗 |
[00:49] | And all you did was watch the game | 你就回家看了球赛 |
[00:50] | and fall asleep. Remember how we used | 看着就睡着了 还记得以前我们 |
[00:52] | to stay up all night and just talk? | 彻夜促膝长谈的时光吗 |
[00:55] | Okay, you know, fine, we can talk now. | 好好好 行 那我们现在谈吧 |
[00:58] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么呢 |
[00:58] | Nothing. I’m fine. | 没啥 我好得很 |
[01:00] | I’m not a mind reader, Alan. | 艾伦 我不会读心术好吗 |
[01:04] | Well, not that you care, but… | 行 虽然你压根不在乎 但… |
[01:06] | I’m rattling around in that big house | 我整天在空荡荡的大房子里 |
[01:08] | all by myself. | 独自东晃西晃 |
[01:10] | I miss you. There, I said it. | 我好想你 我说出来了 行了吧 |
[01:13] | I miss you, too. | 我也想你啊 |
[01:14] | Well, you got a funny way of showing it. | 那你表现思念的方法还真特别啊 |
[01:16] | You do understand I have a girlfriend, right? | 你明知道我有个女朋友的吧 |
[01:18] | So do I. | 我也有啊 |
[01:19] | A-Another peach mojito, please. | 再一杯桃子鸡尾酒 谢谢 |
[01:22] | What are you drinking? It’s on me. | 你要喝什么 我请 |
[01:23] | And by “on me,” I mean the money | 我请客的钱呢 就是你留下来 |
[01:25] | you left me to pay the bills, | 让我付账单的钱 |
[01:26] | which, incidentally, I used for other stuff, | 但我不小心花在别的事物上了 |
[01:28] | so I’ll need money to pay the bills. | 所以我需要你再给我钱付账单 |
[01:32] | I’ll have a ginger ale, please. | 请给我一杯姜汁汽水 |
[01:34] | Ginger ale? | 姜汁汽水啊 |
[01:35] | Yeah, my stomach’s been bothering me. | 我肚子最近不太舒服 |
[01:37] | I haven’t really been feeling myself lately. | 我最近感觉不太像自己 |
[01:39] | Which self would that be? | 你这个”自己”是指… |
[01:40] | Walden Schmidt or Sam Wilson? | 沃顿·施密特还是山姆·威尔森啊 |
[01:41] | Sam Wilson has a lot of stress. | 山姆·威尔森最近压力山大啊 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Money’s tight. | 手头紧 |
[01:47] | You’d be surprised what that does to a guy. | 你不懂被一分钱逼死的英雄汉多无下限 |
[01:49] | Please, I’ve been so desperate for money, | 拜托 我曾经缺钱到 |
[01:51] | I’ve climbed into fountains at night | 半夜爬进许愿池 |
[01:52] | and stolen the wishes of children. | 偷走孩子们的”愿望”呢 |
[01:55] | So you get it. | 那你懂嘛 |
[01:56] | What I don’t get is why you don’t | 我不懂的是 你为什么不 |
[01:58] | resolve the stress and just tell Kate the truth. | 对凯特说出实话 然后就没烦恼了呢 |
[02:00] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这绝对不可能 |
[02:01] | – Why not? – I don’t know, | -为什么不行 -不知道 |
[02:02] | everything’s going so great, | 现在进展这么顺利 |
[02:04] | I don’t want to screw it up. | 我不想搞砸这感情 |
[02:05] | Oh, that’s not good. | 哎哟妈呀 惨了[压力脱发] |
[02:24] | I don’t know whether this is beef or chicken, | 我吃不出这是牛肉还是鸡肉 |
[02:25] | but it’s definitely worth 79 cents. | 但我那七毛九绝对花得值了 |
[02:31] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[02:32] | My life has been a complete waste of time. | 我这辈子都只是在浪费时间 |
[02:36] | Otherwise, I’m terrific. | 其他方面呢 我则很好 |
[02:40] | Wait, is this… is this one of | 等等 这不是… |
[02:42] | – the dresses you made? – Mm-hmm. | -你做的衣服吗 -是啊 |
[02:44] | Why are you throwing it away? | 你干嘛把它丢掉啊 |
[02:45] | Because, apparently… my stuff’s not good enough | 因为 我的东西连一个都不给钱的工作 |
[02:48] | to get a job that pays nothing. | 都无法胜任 都不够格 |
[02:51] | You didn’t get the internship? | 你没得到实习机会吗 |
[02:53] | Nope. Rejected by the guy who assists the guy | 没得到 我被一个极品的明星旗下 |
[02:56] | who assists the guy who designs Snooki’s | 专门设计婴儿丁字裤的设计师的 |
[03:00] | signature line of baby thongs. | 助理的助理给拒绝了 |
[03:03] | Okay, don’t worry, you’re gonna get next one. | 别担心了 下次你就会成功的 |
[03:05] | There is no next one. | 不会有下次了 |
[03:08] | I mean, obviously | 因为我显然 |
[03:10] | I don’t have what it takes to be a fashion designer. | 不是个当时装设计师的料 |
[03:12] | And at a certain point, I just have to bite the bullet | 而总有一天 我得狠插自己一刀 |
[03:14] | and admit it is not happening. | 承认自己不是那块料 |
[03:16] | But you’re not at that point. | 但还没到那天嘛 |
[03:18] | Three words: | 几个字 |
[03:19] | Snooki’s… | 明星的 |
[03:21] | baby… | 婴儿 |
[03:22] | thongs! | 丁字裤部门啊 |
[03:24] | I think your designs are great. | 我觉得你的设计很不错啊 |
[03:26] | You have to say that; I have sex with you. | 你不这么说不行 老娘跟你上床呢 |
[03:30] | True. | 的确 |
[03:31] | But if I was a woman, I would totally wear this dress. | 但如果我是个女人 我绝对会穿你的衣服 |
[03:36] | Hell, three shots of tequila | 甚至 让我喝个三杯龙舌兰 |
[03:38] | and I would wear this dress. | 我现在就能穿给你看 |
[03:40] | And I would work it! | 而且还会大展风骚 |
[03:42] | Okay, don’t make me laugh when I’m trying to cry. | 不许在我想哭的时候逗笑我 |
[03:45] | Too late, because I am fierce. | 来不及了 我可是犀利姐 |
[03:52] | I love you, Sam. | 山姆 我爱你 |
[03:53] | Uh, you have to say that; I have sex with you. | 你不这么说不行 姐有跟你上床 |
[03:56] | Okay, the real test is, | 真正的考验是 |
[03:59] | will you have sex with me wearing that dress? | 你会愿意穿着那个衣服 跟我做爱吗 |
[04:02] | You get the tequila, I’ll go put on some heels. | 你去准备好龙舌兰 姐这就去换衣穿高跟鞋 |
[04:08] | Lightly salted, just the way you like. | 略撒薄盐 你喜欢的那样 |
[04:10] | Mm, thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:12] | Who could’ve seen this coming? | 谁能想到会有此情此景啊 |
[04:14] | Right. | 对啊 |
[04:15] | We end up with the house. | 我们两个得到了这房子 |
[04:18] | Unbelievable. | 太出人意料了 |
[04:19] | You know how I used to say | 还记得我以前总说 |
[04:21] | you’d have to pay me to hang out with you? | 你得付我钱 我才愿意跟你玩吗 |
[04:23] | Yeah. | 记得啊 |
[04:24] | Here we are! | 实现啦 |
[04:28] | Hey, guys. | 大伙们 |
[04:29] | Oh, Look who it is. Sam Wilson. | 瞧是谁来了 山姆·威尔森呢 |
[04:31] | Hey, Alan, | 艾伦 |
[04:32] | can I, can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[04:34] | Oh, sure. | 没问题 |
[04:35] | The principal wants to see me. Mm. | 校长大人要见我啦 |
[04:38] | Oh, uh, Berta, I brought some laundry by. | 波塔 我拿了些要洗的衣服过来 |
[04:41] | Uh, do you mind? | 你介意吗 |
[04:42] | It’s your machine. Knock yourself out. | 洗衣机是你的 随便洗 |
[04:49] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:50] | I’m transferring $100,000 into your bank account. | 我现在转十万进你的银行账户 |
[04:53] | A hundred… thousand… | 十…万… |
[04:56] | Catch me, Lord. | 扶着我 上帝啊 |
[05:00] | I-I think I need to sit down. | 我需要坐下来 |
[05:01] | – Yeah, yeah. – I… | -好的 -我… |
[05:02] | I-I could swear that I heard you say | 我对天发誓 我亲耳听见 |
[05:04] | you were gonna put $100,000 into my account. | 你说要汇10万块进我账户 |
[05:07] | – I am. – There it goes again. | -是啊 -我又晕了 |
[05:10] | It’s-it’s like the teacups at Disneyland. | 感觉就像在坐迪士尼乐园的旋转茶杯 |
[05:13] | How can I ever thank you? | 我该怎么感谢你呢 |
[05:14] | The money’s not for you, it’s for Kate. | 这笔钱不是给你的 是给凯特的 |
[05:16] | Next time, lead with that. | 下次记得先说这句 |
[05:18] | I want you to invest in her fashion designs. | 我想让你投资她的服装设计 |
[05:21] | – What? – She’s really talented, | -什么 -她真的很有天分 |
[05:22] | but nobody will give her a shot. | 但没人愿意给她机会 |
[05:24] | Are you sure she’s talented? | 你确定她是有天赋吗 |
[05:25] | It isn’t just boom-shaka-laka-laka, | 而不是因为你们啪啪啪 |
[05:27] | boom-shaka-laka-laka? | 啪啪啪吗 |
[05:30] | I’m about to give you a boom-shaka-laka. | 我真想一巴掌”啪”死你 |
[05:33] | No, $100,000 will help her start her company. | 当然不是 十万块能帮她开个公司 |
[05:36] | – So give it to her. – I can’t. | -那你给她吧 -我不能 |
[05:38] | I’m Sam Wilson. I’m broke. | 我是山姆·威尔森 我是穷光蛋 |
[05:40] | But you can, | 但你可以 |
[05:41] | because you’re Alan Harper, billionaire. | 因为你是艾伦·哈勃 亿万富翁 |
[05:48] | Fashion’s kind of risky. | 服装业风险不小啊 |
[05:52] | And Alan Harper did not become a billionaire | 艾伦·哈勃之所以是亿万富翁 |
[05:54] | by taking unnecessary risks. | 是因为他不会冒没必要的险 |
[05:57] | You are taking an unnecessary risk right now. | 你现在就得冒没必要的险 |
[05:59] | No, I-I’m just saying that I’d rather put my money into gold, | 不 我是说我宁愿把钱投资给黄金 |
[06:03] | or maybe start a vineyard. | 或许开一个葡萄酒园 |
[06:04] | Alancrest. | 艾冠庄园 |
[06:06] | You know, fine, when you make $100,000– | 好吧 等你挣了十万… |
[06:09] | I don’t even have to finish that. | 我不用说完 都觉得不可能 |
[06:11] | I-I want my money invested in Kate. | 我想把我的钱投资到凯特身上 |
[06:14] | Okay, no problem. | 可以 没问题 |
[06:16] | But I’ll have to see some of her sketches first. | 但我想看看她的设计稿先 |
[06:19] | – Alan. – What? | -艾伦 -干嘛 |
[06:20] | You want this to be believable, don’t you? | 你难道不想这看上去可信点吗 |
[06:23] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | Have us over tomorrow night. | 明晚请我们过来 |
[06:25] | Ooh, kind of short notice. | 这也太临时通知了吧 |
[06:26] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[06:27] | Can’t we do this at your house? | 不能去你房子吗 |
[06:30] | This is my house! | 这就是我的房子 |
[06:35] | Awfully rude for a guy who wants my money. | 对于想拿我钱的人来说 真是超级无礼啊 |
[06:50] | It’s like you’ve never washed a dish in your life. | 好像你这辈子没洗过一个碗啊 |
[06:54] | What are you talking about? | 这话什么意思 |
[06:56] | There’s still SpaghettiOs on this plate. | 这个碟子上面还有意大利面呢 |
[07:01] | Well, you’re the one that wanted to be all fancy | 是你想让一切感觉高档点 |
[07:03] | and said we couldn’t eat them straight out of the can. | 不让我们直接从包装的罐头吃 |
[07:07] | Oh, speaking of fancy, I saw Alan today. | 说到高档 我今天看见艾伦了 |
[07:12] | It was actually a really interesting conversation. | 我们的对话十分有意思 |
[07:16] | He’s looking for some new investments. | 他在寻找新的投资项目 |
[07:17] | He should go and buy himself a better personality. | 那他应该给自己买个新人格 |
[07:20] | Nobody’s that rich. | 全世界的钱都买不起 |
[07:22] | Uh, but I did tell him that you’re trying to start | 但我有告诉他 你想开一家 |
[07:26] | your own fashion company. | 自己的服装公司 |
[07:27] | Oh, Sam, you didn’t. | 山姆 你不是吧 |
[07:29] | Oh, but I did. | 可我就是 |
[07:31] | Well, he’s in a position to help you. | 他能够帮你 |
[07:33] | I don’t want his help. | 我不想要他帮 |
[07:35] | Unless I’m gonna start a line called | 除非我设计一个系列 名为 |
[07:36] | House of Douche. | “混蛋时装” |
[07:39] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[07:40] | I’m sure that name’s already taken. | 这个名字肯定被人用了 |
[07:42] | Hey, he could be the answer to all your problems. | 他可以帮你解决你所有的难题嘛 |
[07:45] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:46] | Before you say no, | 在你拒绝之前 |
[07:48] | he invited us over tomorrow night | 他邀请我们明天去他家 |
[07:50] | so you can show him your designs. | 好让他可以看看你的设计 |
[07:53] | Really think he’d invest in me? | 你真的觉得他会投资我吗 |
[07:55] | He’d have to be an idiot not to. | 白痴才会不投资你 |
[07:56] | But he is an idiot. | 但艾伦就是白痴啊 |
[08:00] | True. | 的确 |
[08:02] | Give it a chance? | 试一试嘛 |
[08:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | – I’ll do it. – Great. | -那我去 -很好 |
[08:06] | Oh, did I mention that if you take his money, | 我有说过如果你要了他的钱 |
[08:09] | you have to sleep with him? | 就得上他的床吗 |
[08:12] | I’m kidding; I’ll totally do him. | 我开玩笑的 我完全愿意 |
[08:25] | Ah! Sam, Kate. | 山姆 凯特 |
[08:27] | Welcome to Alancrest. | 欢迎来到艾冠庄园 |
[08:29] | W-Why are you wearing pajamas? | 你干嘛穿着睡衣 |
[08:30] | I’m rich. I can. | 我是有钱人 想干嘛干嘛 |
[08:33] | You have a beautiful home. | 你家真漂亮 |
[08:34] | It’ll work until my castle’s finished. | 等我的城堡建好了 比这里更漂亮 |
[08:37] | Entrez-vous. | 安催无 |
[08:39] | Uh, that’s French for “enter, you.” | 那是法语的”进入 你”的意思 |
[08:42] | Oh, look, | 瞧 |
[08:43] | my panoramic ocean view. | 我的无敌全海景 |
[08:45] | You can follow my seagulls on Twitter. | 你们可以粉我海鸥的微博 |
[08:48] | Hashtag, “Gulls gone wild.” | 标签是”海鸥也疯狂” |
[08:51] | Oh, ah, delightful! | 真是太棒了 |
[08:53] | Thank you, Berta. That will be all. | 谢谢你 波塔 这样就好了 |
[08:55] | Damn right it will! | 废话 当然只有这样 |
[08:58] | She’s been with the family for years. | 她跟我多年了 |
[09:00] | They say you’re not really rich | 人们都说 除非你的仆人恨你入骨 |
[09:01] | until you have servants who hate you. | 不然你都不算真正的有钱人 |
[09:04] | Uh, Alan, Kate brought her portfolio to show you. | 艾伦 凯特带了她的代表作来给你看 |
[09:07] | Oh, yes! Kate, please take a seat. | 对哦 凯特 快坐下 |
[09:09] | Take my breath away! | 让我惊喜惊喜[让我无法呼吸] |
[09:11] | Oh, I’d love to. | 乐意之极 |
[09:13] | I made some new sketches just for you. | 我专门为你画了几张设计图 |
[09:16] | Uh, yeah, she’s been working really hard on them. | 对啊 她真的很努力 |
[09:18] | I-I think you’re really gonna like what you see. | 我觉得你会喜欢的 |
[09:20] | No offense, Sam, | 无意冒犯 山姆 |
[09:21] | but look at the way you dress. | 但瞧瞧你的衣着打扮 |
[09:25] | Mm. All right. | 好的 |
[09:27] | Oh, it’s-it’s nice. | 这不错 |
[09:29] | No, I-I like what you did here. | 不 我喜欢你这里的设计 |
[09:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Uh, cap sleeves are last season, but, | 盖袖是上一季的设计 但… |
[09:35] | you know, okay. | 没事 |
[09:37] | Oh, you know, I’m kind of done with rompers, | 我有点看腻了连体裤 |
[09:40] | but I understand what you’re going for. | 不过我懂你的设计理念 |
[09:43] | Oh, oh. Velvet. | 哇 天鹅绒 |
[09:45] | Kind of whorish. | 看起来骚唧唧的 |
[09:48] | – Excuse me? – Okay. | -你再说一遍 -好了 |
[09:48] | You know what, uh, Kate, why don’t you run out to the car | 凯特 不如你出去从车里 |
[09:52] | and grab some of your samples. | 拿几件样衣过来吧 |
[09:53] | I think Alan would love to see them. | 我觉得艾伦会很想看看 |
[09:55] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[09:56] | Just hope they’re not too whorish. | 希望那些服装不会太骚唧唧 |
[10:00] | Yeah. Let’s leave that to Lady Gaga. | 骚唧唧这活儿就交给雷帝嘎嘎吧 |
[10:07] | What the hell is the matter with you? | 你他妈脑子哪里有病啊 |
[10:09] | Me? She’s the one who paired an empire waist | 干嘛怪我 她居然把高腰和小圆领 |
[10:12] | with a Peter Pan collar! | 配一起 不能忍啊 |
[10:14] | You’re supposed to be a simple rich guy, | 你该扮演的是头脑简单的阔佬 |
[10:16] | not a gay Bruce Wayne. | 不是基佬版蝙蝠侠 |
[10:19] | Hey, hey, you have your character, I have mine. | 我扮演什么角色不要你指手画脚 |
[10:21] | Well, your character is a festering heap of human waste! | 你扮演的角色是一堆散发恶臭的大便 |
[10:24] | I think we both know, if I had money, I’d be the biggest | 我觉得我们都知道 如果我富了 |
[10:27] | festering heap of human waste that ever lived! | 我会变成一堆最霸气的臭大便 |
[10:31] | All you have to do is tell her that you want to invest | 你只用告诉她 你想投资 |
[10:33] | and give her my $100,000. | 然后把我的十万块给她 |
[10:35] | Well, fine, but velvet is whorish. | 好吧 但天鹅绒就是很骚唧唧 |
[10:39] | Okay, here we are. | 拿来了 |
[10:40] | Uh, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[10:43] | This is a cute, little shift | 这是一条美美的小裙子 |
[10:46] | that goes from day to night. | 整天都可以穿 |
[10:47] | – I love them all! – What? | -我都喜欢 -什么 |
[10:49] | You-you haven’t even seen them. | 你都没看完呢 |
[10:50] | I’ve seen all I need to see, Kate. | 我看到的已经够了 凯特 |
[10:52] | I want to invest in your line of clothing. | 我想投资你的服装 |
[10:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:56] | Yes! Now tell me, | 对 现在告诉我 |
[10:57] | what’s our business plan? | 我们打算怎么经营 |
[10:58] | Well, it depends. If I had enough money, | 看情况 如果有足够资金 |
[10:59] | I’d put a show together for Fashion Week in New York. | 我会在纽约时装周上举办一次走秀 |
[11:02] | That way, I’d be able to… | 那样我就能… |
[11:02] | Sounds great. Pack your bags for New York, | 太棒了 收拾好行李去纽约吧 |
[11:05] | because I’m gonna write you a check for $50,000. | 因为我要给你开一张五万块的支票 |
[11:10] | – What?! – What?! | -什么 -什么 |
[11:12] | Sam, did you hear that? | 山姆 你听到了吗 |
[11:13] | Uh, yeah, I did. | 听到了 |
[11:14] | What’s the– $50,000? | 是五万块吗 |
[11:16] | I-I know it’s a lot. | 我知道这是一笔巨款 |
[11:17] | But I believe in her, and I want to take a chance. | 但我相信她 想投资试试 |
[11:20] | Uh, well, if you really believe in her, maybe you’d… | 如果你真的相信她 也许你… |
[11:23] | maybe you’d like to invest a little bit more. | 也许你要多砸些钱 |
[11:25] | – Sam. – No, no, no. | -山姆 -没关系 |
[11:26] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[11:29] | I’m gonna hate myself for this. | 这样做我肯定会后悔的 |
[11:32] | But what the heck. | 但是 管它呢 |
[11:34] | $60,000. | 六万块 |
[11:44] | I can’t believe Alan gave me $100,000. | 真不敢相信艾伦投资了十万 |
[11:48] | I can’t believe it took him two hours to do it. | 真不敢相信他居然磨蹭了两小时 |
[11:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:53] | What are you thanking me for? | 谢我干什么 |
[11:56] | Because I know none of this would’ve happened without you. | 因为我知道 没有你这一切都不会发生 |
[11:59] | I just introduced you. | 我只是介绍了你 |
[12:01] | Your whorish velvet did the rest. | 你的骚唧唧天鹅绒打动了他 |
[12:07] | You are the sweetest… most generous… | 你是我认识的最温柔贴心 慷慨大方 |
[12:11] | open, giving… | 坦率真诚 无私奉献 |
[12:13] | caring, genuine person I’ve ever met, Sam Wilson. | 关心他人 内心真诚的人 山姆·威尔森 |
[12:17] | That’s me. | 这就是我 |
[12:19] | Good old Sam Wilson. | 老好人山姆·威尔森 |
[12:23] | This whole thing… is incredible. | 这真是太难以置信了 |
[12:25] | I am so excited. | 我好激动 |
[12:27] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:30] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[12:32] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:33] | Well, it just seems like, um, | 只是好像 |
[12:35] | Little Sam doesn’t have his head in the game. | 小山姆有点”垂头”丧气啊 |
[12:44] | Maybe I just need a minute. | 也许要等等吧 |
[12:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:52] | Do you think I’m fat? | 你是不是觉得我胖了 |
[13:12] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[13:13] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[13:14] | Mm… what, what? | 怎么了 |
[13:18] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[13:19] | What-what am I doing in your bed? | 我怎么在你床上 |
[13:22] | I… I-I must have been sleepwalking, I… | 我肯定是梦游了 |
[13:25] | Relax, Alan, I just want to talk. | 别紧张 艾伦 我只是想和你谈谈 |
[13:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[13:29] | It’s three in the morning. | 现在可是凌晨三点钟 |
[13:30] | I… I haven’t been able to sleep. | 我睡不着觉 |
[13:32] | In fact, my whole life is falling apart. | 实际上 我的人生开始崩坏了 |
[13:35] | I’m, like, I’m losing my hair, I’m gaining weight, | 我掉头发 长胖了 |
[13:38] | I’m all itchy and twitchy, I… | 浑身发痒 焦躁不安 |
[13:41] | I haven’t had a solid stool in a week. | 这一周我都在拉稀 |
[13:44] | So far, you’re describing my typical Tuesday. | 你描述的症状我每天都有 |
[13:48] | The worst part is… | 最糟糕的是 |
[13:50] | I can’t get an erection. | 我的小弟弟站不起来了 |
[13:53] | All right, just let me brush my teeth. | 好吧 我去刷个牙就来”帮”你 |
[13:57] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, uh… | 等等 等等 |
[14:03] | What? | 你要去干嘛 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | Oh, uh, yeah, you know, | 对哦 |
[14:09] | I’m kind of, I’m kind of half-asleep. Yeah, wow. | 我睡得迷迷糊糊的 |
[14:13] | Wow, that’s a… that is a problem. | 这真是个大问题 |
[14:21] | Has this ever happened to you before? | 你有过这种情况吗 |
[14:23] | Oh, me? No, no. | 我没有 |
[14:24] | I, uh, I have amazing control. | 我控制力超棒 |
[14:26] | Wait, watch this. | 看哥的 |
[14:31] | Got an erection. | 硬了 |
[14:36] | Now it’s gone. | 软了 |
[14:40] | Back. | 又硬了 |
[14:42] | Gone. | 软了 |
[14:43] | Are you done? | 你够了吗 |
[14:44] | Back. | 硬了 |
[14:48] | Gone. | 软了 |
[14:50] | Look, every guy has this happen at some point. | 每个男人都会经历这种情况 |
[14:53] | It’s never happened to me before and it’s driving me crazy. | 我以前从没遇到过 简直要疯了 |
[14:56] | You know, it’s possible that the problem is not in your pants. | 也许问题不在小弟弟身上 |
[14:59] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[15:00] | The problem is definitely in my pants. | 问题就在它身上 |
[15:03] | No, look at you. | 不 看看你 |
[15:04] | I mean, the stress of living a lie | 活在谎言里的压力太大 |
[15:06] | is causing you to just fall apart. | 导致你开始崩溃 |
[15:08] | You’re binge eating. | 你在暴食 |
[15:09] | No, I am not binge eating. | 我才没有 |
[15:11] | You get a free candy bar when you buy four corn dogs. | 买四个玉米热狗送一块巧克力 |
[15:15] | That’s just smart shopping. | 这叫明智购物 |
[15:17] | This all started when you became Sam Wilson, | 这一切都始于你成了山姆·威尔森 |
[15:20] | and I submit to you that he’s the one | 我告诉你 不能雄起的人是他 |
[15:22] | who can’t pop his weasel, not Walden Schmidt. | 不是沃顿·施密特 |
[15:24] | Why don’t you just tell Kate the truth? | 你怎么不直接和凯特坦白 |
[15:26] | I’m afraid if I’m honest with her now, | 我害怕如果现在才坦白 |
[15:29] | she’ll just leave me. | 她会离开我 |
[15:31] | Okay, well, if you want your boner back, | 好吧 如果你还想重振雄风 |
[15:33] | you’re gonna have to, you know, tell her the truth | 你就得跟她说实话 |
[15:35] | and trust that the strength | 相信爱的力量 |
[15:36] | of your love will carry you through… | 能让你度过这关 |
[15:38] | Or? | 或者说 |
[15:39] | Or you’re gonna need a little help. | 或者你就得需要帮助了 |
[15:42] | All right, go brush your teeth. | 好吧 你去刷牙吧 |
[15:49] | I’m kidding! | 我开玩笑的 |
[15:51] | Yeah, yeah. ‘Cause-’cause that’d be weird. | 是啊 真”帮”你的话多奇怪呀 |
[15:56] | Look, what I meant was that I happen | 我意思是 我知道 |
[15:57] | to know a 65-year-old man | 一个65岁的老头子 |
[15:59] | who’ll give you a stiffy in no time. | 可以立马让你一柱擎天 |
[16:03] | Okay, that also sounded weird. | 好吧 这话听起来也很怪 |
[16:07] | And it’s back. | 又硬了 |
[16:12] | All right, Walden, how hard do you want it? | 沃顿 你想硬到什么程度 |
[16:14] | Redwood tree, tungsten steel or Chinese algebra? | 红杉 钨钢 还是中国代数 |
[16:18] | I’m not looking to frighten anybody. | 我可不想吓走任何人 |
[16:20] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[16:21] | I like eyes to widen when I unsheathe the sword. | 我喜欢自己的”宝剑出鞘”时令对方眼界大开 |
[16:26] | Well, tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[16:28] | Why don’t I just put together a little grab bag for you. | 不如我给你来个”摸彩袋”吧 |
[16:30] | I got one of those. | 我曾经试过 |
[16:31] | I call it “Boner roulette.” | 我管这个叫”擎天轮盘” |
[16:33] | You never know what you’re gonna get, | 你永远不知道会拿到什么 |
[16:34] | but you’re a wiener every time. | 但每次绝对都能一柱擎天 |
[16:38] | I’m gonna start you off | 先给你来点 |
[16:39] | with a couple of pink ones here. | 粉红色的 |
[16:40] | These are good for a mid-week quickie. | 周三时打个快炮很管用 |
[16:43] | And these green ones | 这些绿色的 |
[16:44] | I recommend for solo work. | 我推荐”自摸”的时候用 |
[16:47] | Oh! This one I call “Ouch.” | 这个我叫做”哎哟喂” |
[16:51] | That’s her, not you. | 她叫的 不是你 |
[16:53] | Oh, oh, the purple ones. | 对了 紫色的 |
[16:54] | I couldn’t remember where I lived for a week. | 当时我一周都犹如活在梦中 |
[16:56] | Knocked on every door in the neighborhood, | 敲响所有邻居家的门 |
[16:58] | and not with my hand. | 手都没有出动过 |
[17:01] | And, Walden, this last one I’m throwing in here, um, | 沃顿 最后我放进去的 |
[17:03] | just take half of it, because, technically, | 建议只服半片 因为 本质上说 |
[17:06] | it’s “Only for horses.” | 这是种”马”专用 |
[17:10] | Don’t… don’t I need a prescription for these? | 这些药不需要医生处方吗 |
[17:13] | What are you, a cop? | 难道你是条子吗 |
[17:15] | Don’t worry, Russell, he’s cool. | 别担心 罗素 他是自己人 |
[17:17] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[17:18] | there you go. | 给你 |
[17:20] | And since you’re a friend of a friend, | 看在你是朋友的朋友份上 |
[17:22] | I should read you the possible side effects. | 我还是给你念念副作用好了 |
[17:25] | “Headaches, dry mouth, blurred vision, facial flushing, | 头痛 口干 视力模糊 面部潮红 |
[17:28] | inflamed bursa sac, vertigo, fits of rage, | 滑囊炎 头晕 无理由暴怒 |
[17:30] | homicidal, patricidal, matricidal | 嗜杀成狂 杀父弑母 |
[17:31] | and suicidal thoughts, stroke, anal leakage, | 自杀倾向 中风 肛漏 |
[17:34] | “explosive diarrhea, nipple discoloration, death, | 突然性腹泄 乳头变色 死亡 |
[17:36] | and difficulty achieving an erection.” | 勃起困难 |
[17:41] | That explains my yellow nipples. | 难怪我的乳头变成了黄色 |
[17:44] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[17:45] | Maybe I’ll just go with the basic little blue pill. | 我就来点常见的蓝色小药丸[伟哥]好了 |
[17:49] | Well, suit yourself, Sally. | 悉听尊便 小娘子 |
[17:52] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[17:54] | Don’t want these to go to waste. | 这个可不要浪费了 |
[17:55] | That little waitress down at Ruby Tuesday’s | 红宝石周二餐厅的小辣妹招待 |
[17:57] | is never gonna know what hit her. | 不知道将会有什么”戳”向她 |
[18:09] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[18:12] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[18:13] | Guess who’s back. | 猜猜谁回来了 |
[18:16] | Well, hello! | 你好啊 |
[18:17] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 好久不见啦 |
[18:19] | Hey, Kate, I’ve missed you. | 凯特 我想你 |
[18:24] | Okay, that’s creepy. | 好吧 这样很诡异 |
[18:26] | I’m gonna stop doing that. | 我不这样了 |
[18:27] | Good, because I can’t stay | 很好 因为我马上要出门 |
[18:30] | and I wouldn’t want you to think it’s because I wasn’t enchanted | 我可不希望 你以为我没有被你会说话的 |
[18:32] | by your talking penis. | 老二所迷倒 |
[18:34] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[18:35] | I actually just came back to grab some designs. | 我是回来拿设计的 |
[18:37] | Plus, I’ve got a million things to do | 而且 我明天要去纽约了 |
[18:39] | before I leave for New York tomorrow, | 还有一堆事情没做完 |
[18:40] | but I promise when I get back tonight, | 但我保证今晚我回来时 |
[18:42] | I will make it up to you. | 我会补偿你的 |
[18:44] | And you. | 也会补偿你 |
[18:45] | Bye. | 拜 |
[18:47] | We’ll be here. | 我们会等你的 |
[18:51] | Hold me. | 握住我 |
[18:55] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:57] | Come on, we both know how this ends. | 来嘛 我们都知道该怎么结束 |
[19:06] | Are you sure you don’t want me | 你确定不需要我 |
[19:07] | to give you a ride to the airport? | 送你去机场吗 |
[19:08] | No, Alan’s sending a limo. | 不用 艾伦会派加长轿车来 |
[19:10] | He’s a class act. | 他真有品味 |
[19:13] | Yeah, I just… I just feel like I should come with you. | 我只是… 只是觉得我应该和你一起去 |
[19:16] | Sam, I would love for you to come, | 山姆 我也想你一起去 |
[19:18] | but I just wouldn’t feel right spending Alan’s money | 但用艾伦的钱给我男友买机票 |
[19:20] | to fly my boyfriend across the country. | 横跨美国感觉不太好 |
[19:23] | And it’s not like you or I have the money. | 我们俩可没这个钱 |
[19:25] | What if I told you I had plenty of money? | 如果我告诉你 我有很多钱呢 |
[19:28] | I would ask you why you didn’t help me instead of Alan. | 那我会问 为什么是艾伦出钱帮我而不是你 |
[19:32] | That would be a fair question. | 这问题问得太好了 |
[19:34] | Honey, you are so sweet. | 亲爱的 你真是太贴心了 |
[19:37] | And hopefully one day, money won’t be an issue for us. | 希望有一天 我们不用再为钱而烦恼 |
[19:41] | Hope you’re right. | 希望如此 |
[19:45] | That’s the car. | 车来了 |
[19:46] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[19:52] | Um, good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:55] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[19:56] | I love you, Sam. | 我爱你 山姆 |
[20:05] | My name is Walden Schmidt. | 我叫沃顿·施密特 |
[20:08] | I’m a billionaire. | 我是亿万富翁 |
[20:11] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[20:14] | I don’t care what your name is. | 我不在乎你叫什么 |
[20:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:39] | Walden? | 沃顿 |
[20:41] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[20:41] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:43] | I’m just checking up on you, buddy. | 我只是过来看看你 兄弟 |
[20:45] | I’m fine! Go away! | 我很好 你走吧 |
[20:47] | Uh, are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[20:49] | I haven’t seen you in a while. | 我有段日子没见你了 |
[20:50] | I tell you, I’m fine! | 我说了 我很好 |
[20:57] | Why is it so dark in here? | 这里怎么这么黑 |
[20:58] | Alan, no! | 艾伦 不要 |
[21:04] | Holy… fat. | 真他妈的…肥啊 |
[21:08] | Don’t judge me. | 别对我评头论足的 |
[21:12] | You didn’t, by chance, bring any nacho cheese, did you? | 你有没有恰巧带玉米片芝士来 |