时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I am determined to find someone | 我就是想找一个爱我的人 |
[00:04] | for who I am, not what I have. | 而非爱我的钱的女人好吧 |
[00:07] | You can be whoever you want to be. | 你想假扮成谁都行 |
[00:08] | I can help you out with that. | 我可以帮你 |
[00:10] | Sam Wilson. | 山姆·威尔森 |
[00:11] | Maybe you could crash here. | 也许你可以住我这里 |
[00:13] | I think it is great that you’re working on your computer stuff, | 我觉得你老倒腾那些东西并无不可 |
[00:16] | but we need help now. | 但我们真的很缺钱 |
[00:18] | I get it. Say no more. | 我知道了 不用说啦 |
[00:20] | I’ll start looking for a job. | 我会开始找工作的 |
[00:22] | Your job’s just a way to get by | 你现在的工作 |
[00:24] | till you get your big break as a designer. | 只是你突破成为设计师前的过渡 |
[00:26] | What if it never happens? | 要是我寻求不到突破怎么办 |
[00:27] | – I want to invest in your line of clothing. – Really? | -我想投资你的服装 -真的吗 |
[00:31] | Pack your bags for New York, | 收拾好行李去纽约吧 |
[00:32] | because I am gonna write you a check | 因为我要给你开一张 |
[00:34] | for $50,000. | 五万块的支票 |
[00:37] | The stress of living a lie | 活在谎言里的压力太大 |
[00:38] | is causing you to just fall apart. | 导致你开始崩溃 |
[00:40] | You’re binge-eating. | 你在暴食 |
[00:42] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[00:42] | I love you, Sam. | 我爱你 山姆 |
[00:43] | Hello? Walden? | 有人吗 沃顿 |
[00:45] | Why is it so dark in here? | 这里怎么这么黑 |
[00:46] | Alan, no! | 艾伦 不要 |
[00:53] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[00:54] | What’s happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[00:55] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[00:57] | Uh… okay. | 好吧 |
[00:58] | I-I don’t know how to say this, um… | 我也不知道该怎么说 |
[01:00] | but you’re either wearing a child’s shirt | 但你要么是穿到了小孩的衣服 |
[01:03] | or carrying a child. | 要么就是怀了孩子 |
[01:06] | Both options raise concerns. | 而这两件事都很不妙 |
[01:10] | Hey, I will not apologize | 我绝对不会为自己 |
[01:12] | for enjoying the art of fine cuisine. | 很懂得欣赏美食而道歉 |
[01:14] | Says the guy who has barbecue sauce all over his back. | 一个满背后烤肉酱的男人说这话 真是… |
[01:19] | Oh, like I’m the first guy to fall asleep on a McRib. | 世界上多得是吃麦当劳肋排到睡着的人 |
[01:23] | What are you doing here, Alan? | 艾伦 你来这里干嘛 |
[01:25] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你嘛 |
[01:26] | I haven’t seen you in three weeks. | 都三周没见着你的人影了 |
[01:27] | Kate’s still in New York. | 凯特还在纽约呢 |
[01:28] | Why are you still in her apartment? | 你干嘛还待在她家里啊 |
[01:31] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[01:32] | It’s comfortable. | 很舒服 |
[01:33] | Besides, the beach house smells like you. | 而且海边大屋里弥漫你的味道 |
[01:35] | This place smells like Kate. | 而这里都是凯特的味道 |
[01:36] | I’ll take “Things a serial killer would say” for $200. | 我猜200块的”连环杀手会说的台词”[益智节目] |
[01:40] | You want to be my next victim? | 你想当我下一个被害人吗 |
[01:43] | Come on, Walden, look at you. | 拜托哦 沃顿 瞧你自己 |
[01:45] | You’re-you’re a disgusting blob. | 你成了恶心的死肥仔 |
[01:47] | I mean, can you even see your penis past that gut? | 看你那肥肚子 你还能看见自己的鸡鸡吗 |
[01:50] | My penis is like Santa Claus. | 我的鸡鸡就像是圣诞老人 |
[01:51] | I don’t need to see it; I just need to believe in it. | 见不见得到无所谓 相信它的存在就行 |
[01:54] | Well, you know what I believe? | 那你知道我相信什么吗 |
[01:56] | Living a double life is killing you. | 我相信玩双重身份要玩死你了 |
[01:57] | Well, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 少胡说 你懂个屁啊 |
[01:59] | So why don’t you just go away? | 你还是快点滚吧 |
[02:01] | So, you don’t think you need any help? | 所以你觉得你不需要我帮忙吗 |
[02:03] | I know I don’t need any help. | 我早知道我不需要人帮 |
[02:04] | Fine, then I’ll leave. | 行 那我走啦 |
[02:09] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[02:13] | Yeah? | 怎么啦 |
[02:14] | I need help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[02:16] | Oh, buddy, it’s-it’s gonna be okay. | 兄弟 会没事的 |
[02:18] | No, it’s not gonna be okay! | 才不会没事呢 |
[02:21] | I’m out of control! | 我失控了 |
[02:22] | I’m lying to the woman I love! | 我一直在欺骗我爱的女人 |
[02:25] | And the only thing I do more than lie | 而我唯一做的比欺骗还多的事 |
[02:26] | is eat raw cookie dough. | 就是吃生饼干面团 |
[02:29] | And I think I have salmonella. | 我觉得我感染沙门氏菌了 |
[02:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心啦 |
[02:34] | Alan’s here now. | 艾伦来帮你了 |
[02:35] | We’re gonna get you… | 只需要用水管 |
[02:37] | hosed down and… back in shape | 给你洗洗澡 然后减个肥 |
[02:41] | and-and feeling like your old self again. | 你很快就能变回以前的自己了 |
[02:43] | You think so? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[02:44] | Oh, absolutely. | 那当然啊 |
[02:45] | And after we do, | 等你恢复好了 |
[02:46] | you’re gonna call up Kate and tell her the truth. | 我们就打电话给凯特 告诉她实话 |
[02:49] | What? No, I can’t. | 什么 我不能告诉她 |
[02:50] | – You have to. – Why? | -你必须得说 -为什么啊 |
[02:51] | Because the truth will set you free, and you know it. | 只有实话能让你免受煎熬 你也明白的 |
[02:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Maybe you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[02:57] | There you go. | 明白就好 |
[02:59] | Plus, it’d be nice to lose the gut and see my penis again. | 而且减掉那肚腩 再见自己鸡鸡感觉也不错 |
[03:03] | And I’m sure he’d like to see you, too. | 我相信它见到你 也会很开心的 |
[03:19] | Getting you back in shape is not gonna be easy. | 要帮助你恢复体重将会困难重重 |
[03:22] | It’s gonna be a long haul. | 将会是长期奋战 |
[03:24] | It’ll take exercise, diet and discipline. | 需要努力运动 控制饮食 以及自制力 |
[03:26] | Don’t make such a big deal about this. | 少吓唬我了 哪这么大事 |
[03:28] | I look fine. | 我也没那么差 |
[03:29] | Aw, look who’s got a little belly. | 哎哟 看看谁有了小肚肚 |
[03:35] | Let’s do this thing. | 咱们开始吧 |
[03:46] | Whoo, that was easy. | 真轻松啊 |
[03:55] | Hey, you. | 好久不见啊 |
[03:56] | Hi, babe. | 宝贝 |
[03:57] | How’s the prep for the show going? | 时装秀的准备工作如何啦 |
[03:58] | Oh, my God, | 我的老天啊 |
[03:59] | everybody here is pretentious, bitchy and high. | 这里的人都好装 都好贱 还都嗑药 |
[04:04] | I love New York! | 我爱死纽约了 |
[04:06] | Are you sure you’re not Skyping from heaven? | 你真确定你不是从天堂跟我视频吗 |
[04:08] | Because you appear to be surrounded by half-naked angels. | 我看你周围好像被半裸的天使们给围绕呢 |
[04:13] | Oh, yeah, that’s Britt And Inga. | 哦 那是布里特与印佳 |
[04:15] | I guess they’re done throwing up their lunch. | 她们估计刚吐完午餐 回来了 |
[04:18] | Well, I’ve got great news. | 我有个好消息要告诉你哦 |
[04:20] | I’ll be there tomorrow. | 我明天会到纽约见你 |
[04:21] | You do realize they’ll be dressed by then. | 你知道她们很快就会穿起衣服的吧 |
[04:24] | No, I’m coming to see you. | 我是来看你的好吗 |
[04:26] | But if the models are still there | 但如果到时这些模特刚好也在 |
[04:28] | and we wind up getting in a pillow fight | 然后突然在我们酒店房间 |
[04:30] | in our hotel bed, then so be it. | 开始了一场枕头仗 我也不会阻止 |
[04:32] | Are you really coming? | 你真的要来吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:35] | And I got a big surprise for you. | 而且我有个大惊喜要给你 |
[04:37] | Oh… Wait, hang on a sec. | 等等 有个问题 |
[04:40] | How can you afford a plane ticket? | 你怎么付得起机票钱呢 |
[04:41] | Alan is flying me on his jet. | 艾伦会用私人专机载我 |
[04:44] | Oh, Alan’s coming, too. | 艾伦也来啊 |
[04:47] | Yay. | “好耶” |
[04:49] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用管他啦 |
[04:50] | I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天见 好吗 |
[04:52] | Oh, and do me a favor. | 记得帮我件事 |
[04:53] | Before I get there, make sure those models have clothes on. | 确保那些模特 在我到之前都穿好衣服 |
[04:56] | How do you feel about naughty school girl outfits? | 你觉得色色学生妹装如何 |
[05:00] | I find them degrading. | 我觉得丑化女性 |
[05:02] | And perfect. | 以及非常完美 |
[05:05] | – I love you, Sam. – I love you. | -我爱你 山姆 -我也爱你 |
[05:10] | So did you tell her? | 你告诉她了吗 |
[05:11] | No. | 没有 |
[05:12] | I want to tell her in person. | 我想亲口当面告诉她 |
[05:15] | So pack your bags. | 收拾好行李 |
[05:16] | We’re going to New York. | 我们要去纽约了 |
[05:17] | Me? Why am I going? | 我吗 为什么我也去啊 |
[05:19] | This is really scary for me, Alan. | 我心里真的很害怕 艾伦 |
[05:22] | I need the support of my friend. | 我需要朋友的支持 |
[05:23] | Well, you got it. | 没问题 |
[05:24] | – Thank you. – Uh, uh, Walden? | -谢谢你 -对了 沃顿 |
[05:26] | Yes, I’ll cover your expenses. | 行 费用我全出 |
[05:28] | Great. Um, and… | 很好 还有… |
[05:29] | Yes, I’ll give you per diem. | 行 我会按日付给你 |
[05:33] | If he ever gets a real friend, I’m screwed. | 哪天他有一个真正的朋友 那我就完了 |
[05:39] | Ooh, you know what we should do in New York? | 你知道我们在纽约应该干嘛吗 |
[05:41] | Go see a musical. | 去看音乐剧 |
[05:43] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[05:45] | If I put my life back together. | 如果我的生活能恢复正常的话 |
[05:48] | Of course. | 当然能 |
[05:50] | So what are you thinking, Jersey Boys? | 你觉得看哪部好呢 《泽西男孩》如何 |
[05:53] | * Walk like a man * | * 像男人般走路 * |
[05:55] | * Talk like a man… * | * 像男人般说话 * |
[05:58] | I don’t really have a preference. | 我没有特别喜欢的音乐剧 |
[06:02] | Can’t go wrong with Wicked. | 《女巫前传》保证错不了 |
[06:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[06:08] | Then again, Mamma Mia. | 当然啦 还有《妈妈咪呀》 |
[06:10] | Oh, I can never see that show enough. | 这部音乐剧我真是百看不厌 |
[06:12] | I own the movie on Blu-ray. | 我有这部电影的蓝光盘 |
[06:15] | Two words. | 两个字 |
[06:16] | Delightful romp. | 乐呵 |
[06:19] | You do realize the whole point of this trip | 你有意识到这次旅行的重点是 |
[06:21] | is to tell the woman I love that I’m actually someone else? | 我要告诉我爱的女人 我的真实身份吗 |
[06:24] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白 |
[06:26] | If that story was on Broadway, I’d see it in a heartbeat. | 如果百老汇有这个故事的剧 我立刻买票去看 |
[06:30] | Walden Schmidt in | 《沃顿·施密特之 |
[06:31] | Les Mis-Representation of Who He Is. | 悲惨双重身份大难关》 |
[06:36] | Thanks for the support. | 谢谢你的”支持” |
[06:37] | Oh, come on, lighten up. | 拜托 放轻松点嘛 |
[06:40] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会好的 |
[06:42] | I just hope she doesn’t like Sam more than she likes Walden. | 我只希望她对山姆的喜欢不要超过沃顿 |
[06:45] | Why would she? | 怎么会呢 |
[06:46] | Well, a lot of reasons. | 原因有很多 |
[06:48] | – One, Sam’s better in bed. – What? | -首先是山姆的床技更棒 -什么 |
[06:50] | He tries harder. | 他更努力啊 |
[06:52] | He has to compensate for all the other things he doesn’t have. | 因为他在其他方面有缺失 必须将功补过 |
[06:55] | He’s banging scared. | 他是带着恐惧做爱的好吗 |
[06:58] | If that’s true, I’d be the best lay on the planet. | 如果真有效 那我就是这世上床技最棒的人 |
[07:02] | I just don’t want to lose her. | 我只是不想失去她 |
[07:03] | Oh, you won’t. | 你不会的 |
[07:07] | But it’s fun to lose yourself in the magic of Broadway. | 但在百老汇的音乐中失去自我也不错啊 |
[07:12] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[07:13] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:16] | Well, it’s too bad you’re in a relationship. | 真可惜你已经有女朋友了 |
[07:18] | Kate’s show will be packed with half-naked supermodels. | 凯特的秀全是半裸的超级模特 |
[07:22] | S-Supermodels? | 超级模特 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:26] | Excuse me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[07:27] | I’m gonna make a call. | 我要打个电话 |
[07:29] | My girl. | 打给我女友 |
[07:33] | Hey, Lyndsey. | 琳赛 |
[07:34] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么啦 |
[07:35] | I’m on Walden’s jet. | 我在沃顿的私人飞机上 |
[07:38] | I’m flying to New York City. | 正飞往纽约城 |
[07:39] | For what? | 干嘛去 |
[07:40] | A fashion show, maybe take in a musical. | 看时装秀 或许还会看音乐剧 |
[07:43] | Ah. Guys’ weekend. | 兄弟俩过周末啊 |
[07:45] | Yes, exactly. | 对 没错 |
[07:47] | Um, so anyhow, I just wanted to… | 总之 我只是打来… |
[07:49] | make sure you still love me. | 确认下你是否还爱我 |
[07:51] | Of course I do. Why would you even ask? | 我当然爱你啦 干嘛要这么问啊 |
[07:54] | Well, you know, I’m on a plane. | 因为我在飞机上嘛 |
[07:55] | You know, anything can happen at any time. | 谁知道下一秒会发生什么事啊 |
[07:58] | Don’t worry, Alan. | 别担心 艾伦 |
[07:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[08:00] | And we’re goanna be together forever. | 我们会永远在一起的 |
[08:02] | O-Okay, sweetie. | 好的 亲爱的 |
[08:03] | I-I love you, too. Bye-bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[08:07] | Son of a bitch. | 妈的 没能玩了 |
[08:13] | Oh, my. Oh, my. | 天啊 天啊 |
[08:15] | Oh… oh, gee. | 哇 哇 天啊 |
[08:16] | So… so tall. So… | 真高 真… |
[08:19] | So very tall. | 真心高啊 |
[08:20] | Oh. Oh, that-that… that’s an 11. | 哇 哇 那妞得有11分了 |
[08:23] | And… and now we’ve got a… A 12. | 现在走来那个起码12分 |
[08:25] | Oh, God, can you believe this? | 天啊 你能相信吗 |
[08:27] | All these beautiful women, and I’m off the market. | 这里这么多漂亮的女人 而我却名草有主了 |
[08:30] | Yeah, ’cause that’s what models are looking for: | 是啊 因为模特们最”喜欢”你这种草了 |
[08:33] | a middle-aged, twice divorced, broke-ass guy | 离过两次婚的中年穷光蛋 |
[08:35] | who lives in a guest room with a dehumidifier | 住在别人的客房里 和一台干燥器 |
[08:37] | and my old tax returns. | 和过期纳税申报单住在一起 |
[08:39] | Ooh, “I make enough money to pay taxes.” | “我挣的钱足够交税了” |
[08:42] | Rub my nose in it. | 继续揭我的伤疤啊 |
[08:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:45] | I’m just nervous. | 我只是太紧张了 |
[08:46] | I don’t know if I can do this. | 我不知道我能否做到 |
[08:48] | I feel like I’m gonna puke. | 我紧张得都要吐了 |
[08:49] | Well, this is the place for it. | 这里的人都爱吐 |
[08:50] | Grab a feather and get in line. | 拿件皮毛大衣 去排队吧 |
[08:52] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[08:54] | Hi, Kate. | 凯特 |
[08:56] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[08:58] | Alan, it’s so good to… | 艾伦 真高兴… |
[09:01] | Alan! | 艾伦 |
[09:03] | I’m very, very happy for you. | 我真为你感到开心 |
[09:05] | I hope this fashion show brings you | 希望这次时装秀 |
[09:06] | – all the success in the world. – Thank you. | -能给你带来巨大的成功 -谢谢 |
[09:08] | Why don’t I leave the two of you alone | 不如我让你们俩独处一会吧 |
[09:10] | while I fill my head with images to think of | 我要找个角落去填满以后 |
[09:13] | when I’m having sex with the woman I love. | 我跟我爱的女人做爱时要想象的画面 |
[09:18] | I am so happy you’re here. | 你能来 我超开心 |
[09:19] | Are you kidding? I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 开什么玩笑 我绝对不会错过的 |
[09:21] | So, what’s this big surprise | 那你必须得飞来纽约 |
[09:22] | you had to fly all the way to New York to talk to me about? | 亲自告诉我的大惊喜是什么啊 |
[09:25] | Yeah… the surprise. That’s… | 对哦 惊喜 其实是… |
[09:29] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[09:31] | close your eyes. | 把眼睛闭上 |
[09:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[09:34] | Kate, I’d like you to meet Walden Schmidt. | 凯特 我想介绍沃顿·施密特给你认识 |
[09:42] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[09:43] | My name’s not Sam Wilson. | 我的名字不是山姆·威尔森 |
[09:45] | It’s Walden Schmidt. | 是沃顿·施密特 |
[09:49] | * Walk like a man * | * 像男人般走路 * |
[09:51] | * Talk like a man * | * 像男人般说话 * |
[09:53] | * Walk like a man, my son * | * 像男人般走路 孩子 * |
[09:57] | * No woman’s worth * | * 没有哪个妞值得 * |
[09:59] | * Crawling on the earth… * | * 让你卑躬屈膝 * |
[10:08] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[10:09] | Your name’s not Sam Wilson? | 你不叫山姆·威尔森吗 |
[10:12] | No. | 不是 |
[10:13] | And I’m not broke, either. | 我也不是一贫如洗 |
[10:16] | I have a lot of money. | 我有一大笔钱 |
[10:18] | In fact, I have more than a lot. | 其实 不止是一大笔 |
[10:21] | Like, think about a lot of money, | 想象一下一大笔钱 |
[10:23] | and then multiply it by ten… | 然后在末尾加一个零 |
[10:26] | …thousand. | 再加三个零 |
[10:29] | But how is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[10:30] | You worked at a Christmas tree lot. | 你是卖圣诞树的 |
[10:32] | You didn’t chip in on the rent. | 你都不分摊房租 |
[10:34] | I saw you use toilet paper as a coffee filter. | 我看见你用卫生纸做咖啡滤纸 |
[10:37] | That’s only because the day before | 那只是因为前一天 |
[10:39] | I used the last coffee filter as toilet paper. | 我把最后一张咖啡滤纸当厕纸用了 |
[10:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:42] | Why are you doing this, Sam? | 你为什么要这样做 山姆 |
[10:45] | It’s not Sam. It’s Walden. | 我不叫山姆 是沃顿 |
[10:47] | Okay, whatever your name is, | 不管你叫什么名字 |
[10:49] | why would you lie about who you are? | 你为什么要隐瞒身份 |
[10:52] | Because I wanted to meet someone like you. | 因为我想遇见像你这样的人 |
[10:55] | Someone who’s kind | 一个善良 |
[10:56] | and genuine and sweet | 真诚甜美的女孩 |
[10:58] | and not after my money. | 看上的并不是我的钱 |
[10:59] | Someone that I felt like I had a real connection with. | 一个我觉得心灵相通的人 |
[11:03] | So, to make sure you could trust me, | 为了确保你能相信我 |
[11:06] | you lied to me? | 所以你骗了我 |
[11:07] | I’m really sorry. | 我真心抱歉 |
[11:08] | I-I got caught up in it, | 我陷得太深 |
[11:10] | and then I-I couldn’t figure out how to get out, and it… | 不知道该如何抽身 |
[11:12] | Trust me, you are the most amazing person I’ve ever met. | 相信我 你是我见过的最出色的人 |
[11:17] | I love you whether I’m Sam Wilson or Walden Schmidt. | 不管我是山姆还是沃顿 我都爱你 |
[11:21] | Well, good for you. | 很好 |
[11:23] | Unfortunately, I have no idea who Walden Schmidt is. | 不幸的是 我完全不知道沃顿是何方神圣 |
[11:27] | Kate, wait. | 凯特 等等 |
[11:28] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[11:30] | This whole time, I thought he was the douche. | 我一直以为他是个混蛋 |
[11:34] | Turns out you’re the douche. | 结果你才是混蛋 |
[11:41] | Unbelievable. | 真不敢相信 |
[11:44] | She likes me. | 她喜欢我 |
[11:52] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[11:55] | I’ve been better. | 还行啦 |
[11:57] | Aw, I’m sorry, buddy. | 我也很遗憾 哥们 |
[11:59] | You know what might cheer you up? | 知道什么能让你开心起来吗 |
[12:02] | There are still tickets | 今晚的《泽西男孩》 |
[12:03] | for tonight’s performance of Jersey Boys. | 门票还在出售呢 |
[12:06] | We’re not going to Jersey Boys. | 我们绝不去看《泽西男孩》 |
[12:08] | Oh, I totally get it. | 我完全明白 |
[12:10] | Lion King it is. | 那就去看《狮子王》吧 |
[12:12] | We’re not going to any musical at all. | 我们不去看音乐剧 |
[12:14] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | I just don’t understand why we both have to be depressed. | 我只是不明白为啥你郁闷还得拉上我 |
[12:20] | I don’t think she’s ever going to forgive me. | 我觉得她不会原谅我了 |
[12:24] | Why would she? | 她为什么要原谅我 |
[12:24] | I mean, I lied to her about everything. | 我对她撒了弥天大谎 |
[12:29] | I don’t want to give anything away | 我不想剧透 |
[12:30] | in case you change your mind and we do go, | 免得你改变主意决定去看音乐剧 |
[12:32] | but… | 但是 |
[12:34] | when Simba lies to his friends | 当辛巴对朋友们撒谎 |
[12:37] | by not telling them that he’s the Lion King, | 告诉他们自己不是狮子王时 |
[12:40] | they forgive him after a few short but snappy dance numbers. | 几段短小活泼的舞蹈后 他们就原谅了他 |
[12:45] | Life is not a musical, Alan. | 生活不是一出音乐剧 艾伦 |
[12:49] | So knock it off. | 少来这套 |
[12:51] | See, that wouldn’t have hurt so much | 如果你是唱出来的 |
[12:52] | if you’d sung it. | 就不会那么伤人了 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, I’m-I’m just upset. | 对不起 我有点郁闷 |
[12:58] | I mean, I did what I did for love. | 我的所作所为都是为了爱情 |
[13:03] | Am I really that bad of a guy? | 我真是个渣男吗 |
[13:06] | * You’re a douche, you’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 * |
[13:08] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[13:10] | * You broke that poor girl’s heart * | * 你伤了那可怜妹子的心 * |
[13:13] | * You’re a douche, you’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 * |
[13:15] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[13:17] | * You should have told the truth right from the start * | * 一开始你就该说出真相 * |
[13:20] | * But my intentions were good * | * 但我本来也是一番好意 * |
[13:22] | * I was no slave to my wood * | * 我不是用下半身思考的动物 * |
[13:24] | * I wanted her to love me for me * | * 我希望她爱的是我这个人 * |
[13:27] | * He does have lots of riches * | * 身为高富帅 * |
[13:29] | * Which attracts a lot of bitches * | * 有一群拜金女把他爱 * |
[13:33] | * Thank you, Alan, but you’ll never be on Glee * | * 谢谢你 艾伦 但你别想出演《欢乐合唱团》 * |
[13:35] | * Aw, crap. * | * 我靠 * |
[13:36] | * If I may throw in my two cents * | * 容我说两句 * |
[13:38] | * Your love was based on a pretense * | * 你的爱情建立在谎言之上 * |
[13:40] | * Your relationship with Mother is to blame * | * 这都怪你和你妈的关系 * |
[13:43] | * You didn’t suckle on her boobies * | * 你没有叼她咪咪吸奶汁 * |
[13:45] | * You self-medicate with doobies * | * 而是抽上了大麻烟卷 * |
[13:47] | * Which explains why * | * 这就是你为啥 * |
[13:48] | – * You used a made-up name… * – Cue the refrain. | -* 用假名的原因 * -该唱副歌了 |
[13:50] | * You’re a douche, you’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 * |
[13:52] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[13:54] | * Everything you said was a lie * | * 你满口都是谎言 * |
[13:57] | * You’re a douche, you’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 * |
[13:59] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[14:01] | * But you’re still a really, really handsome guy * | * 但你仍是个帅小伙 * |
[14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:04] | * Then what am I to do * | * 那我要怎么办 * |
[14:06] | * So I don’t always live with you? * | * 才能摆脱和你同居的下场 * |
[14:09] | * Wow, that hurts my feelings * | * 我的心被你伤透了 * |
[14:11] | * But since I live there beneath your ceilings * | * 不过既然我寄你篱下 * |
[14:15] | * I’ll bite the pillow like the prison bitches do * | * 我会像监狱小受一样 任你摧残 * |
[14:20] | * If she gives me one more chance * | * 如果她再给我一次机会 * |
[14:22] | * We can have a real romance * | * 我们便能真正享受浪漫 * |
[14:23] | * If she doesn’t, we can party in my pants * | * 如果她不给 我们能在我裤里狂欢 * |
[14:26] | * ‘Scuse me, no disrespect * | * 不好意思 无意冒犯 * |
[14:28] | * But I have to interject * | * 但我得要插句话 * |
[14:30] | * What makes you think you can steal the show? * | * 你凭啥来跟我们抢风头 * |
[14:35] | * ‘Cause I’m gay * | * 因为我是基佬 * |
[14:36] | * Oh, you’re so clearly from L.A. * | * 你肯定是从洛杉矶来的 * |
[14:38] | * Yes, I’m gay * | * 对 我是基佬 * |
[14:40] | * And he will always be that way * | * 他的性向一直都不会变 * |
[14:41] | * I’m gay * | * 我是基佬 * |
[14:43] | * Or as his Jersey friends would say * | * 或者借用他泽西朋友的话来说 * |
[14:45] | * A-yo, badda bing, he’s a big ol’ ‘mo * | * 矮油 扒了个兵 他是个大基佬 * |
[14:48] | * ‘Scuse me, but we seem to be digressing * | * 不好意思 但我们好像离题了 * |
[14:51] | * And I find it to be quite distressing * | * 我觉得这样让我很伤心 * |
[14:55] | * Can we sing about the problem that’s at hand? * | * 我们能唱一唱手头的麻烦吗 * |
[14:58] | * Can Kate get over Sam and love who I am? * | * 凯特能忘记山姆 爱上我这个人吗 * |
[15:02] | * You confusin’ me for someone who gives a damn. * | * 你以为哥在乎你那点破事啊 * |
[15:05] | * So bottom line… * | * 最重要的是 * |
[15:06] | * You’re a douche, you’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 * |
[15:08] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[15:10] | * And I’ll die sad and alone * | * 我会孤独终老 * |
[15:13] | * You’re a douche, you’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 你个混蛋 * |
[15:15] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[15:18] | Hold it, everybody, that’s my phone. | 等等各位 我电话响了 |
[15:20] | Hello? Kate? | 喂 凯特 |
[15:22] | You’re a douche. | 你个混蛋 |
[15:25] | * Douche, douche, douche, douche * | * 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 * |
[15:26] | * Douche-y, douche, douche, douche… * | * 混混 蛋蛋 混蛋 混蛋 * |
[15:28] | * Douche, you’re a douche, oh, what a douche * | * 混蛋 你是混蛋 真是个混蛋 * |
[15:31] | * You couldn’t say it meaner, I’m a big vagina cleaner * | * 再骂得恶毒点吧 说我是冒牌妇科洗剂 * |
[15:34] | * Didn’t do what I oughta, I’m vinegar and water * | * 该做的都做不到 根本只是醋加水而已 * |
[15:38] | * On this we all agree * | * 这点大家都同意 * |
[15:40] | * Oh, yes, we all agree * | * 是的 我们都同意 * |
[15:41] | * Oh, good, you finally see to shining sea * | * 很好 你终于看到了彼岸 * |
[15:44] | * Gimme a D-O-U-C-H-E, douche * | * 大家一起齐声唱”混蛋” * |
[15:48] | * Gimme a D-O-U-C-H-E, douche * | * 大家一起齐声唱”混蛋” * |
[15:51] | * Gimme a D-O-U-C-H-E, douche * | * 大家一起齐声唱”混蛋” * |
[15:54] | * Drumroll! * | * 击鼓 * |
[15:58] | * You’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 * |
[15:58] | * – You’re a douche – I’m a douche! * | * -你个混蛋 -我是混蛋 * |
[15:59] | * Just a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[16:01] | * And that’s all I’ll ever be * | * 我永远都会是个混蛋 * |
[16:04] | * You’re a douche * | * 你个混蛋 * |
[16:06] | * You’re a big fizzy douche * | * 你个超级大混蛋 * |
[16:08] | * And that’s all you’ll ever be * | * 这一点永远都不会改变 * |
[16:14] | * Douche! * | * 混蛋 * |
[16:17] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[16:20] | Walden? | 沃顿 |
[16:22] | Uh, your phone’s ringing. | 你电话响了 |
[16:29] | It’s Kate. | 是凯特 |
[16:32] | Hey, Kate. | 凯特 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I can meet. | 好 我可以来 |
[16:36] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过来 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:40] | She wants to see me. | 她想见我 |
[16:42] | Here, take care of the check for me. | 给 帮我买单 |
[16:43] | Will do. | 好的 |
[16:59] | Douche. | 混蛋 |
[17:09] | How’d the show go? | 时装秀怎么样 |
[17:11] | It was pretty amazing, actually. | 非常圆满成功 |
[17:13] | The buyer from Neiman Marcus is interested in my stuff. | 尼曼精品百货的买家对我的设计有兴趣 |
[17:17] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[17:18] | About halfway through the show, | 时装秀表演当中 |
[17:20] | I realized that… | 我意识到 |
[17:21] | Alan probably didn’t pay for this, did he? | 这个钱应该不是艾伦出的 对吗 |
[17:25] | No. | 不是 |
[17:27] | But if the models ask, throw him a bone. | 如果模特问起 给他点甜头吧 |
[17:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:33] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[17:36] | Do you think that there’s a way that we can… | 你觉得我们有可能 |
[17:38] | make this work? | 在一起吗 |
[17:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:41] | I mean, I trusted you, and… | 我曾经信任你 |
[17:44] | you didn’t trust me. | 而你却不信任我 |
[17:47] | Now I don’t even know who you are. | 我现在甚至连你是谁都不知道 |
[17:49] | Well, if you think about it, I’m really the same guy. | 如果你好好想想 其实我还是我 |
[17:52] | I just have a better watch. | 我只是有了更好的表 |
[17:55] | And a better car. | 更好的车 |
[17:56] | A better house. | 更好的房子 |
[17:57] | A better… | 更好的 |
[17:59] | jet. | 飞机 |
[18:03] | So nothing about you is real. | 你说过的一切都是假的 |
[18:05] | What’s real is that I love you. | 真的就是我爱你 |
[18:08] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna need some time to process all of this. | 我需要一段时间来消化这一切 |
[18:22] | So, you think… | 那么 你认为 |
[18:25] | maybe when we get back to L.A… | 我们回到洛杉矶后… |
[18:26] | I’m not going back to L.A. | 我不回去了 |
[18:27] | What? | 什么 |
[18:28] | Yeah, thanks to you, I… | 多亏了你 我… |
[18:31] | might have a life here now. | 可能要在这里开始新人生了 |
[18:35] | I didn’t think any of this through, did I? | 我真是完全没有考虑周全啊 |
[18:38] | Apparently not, Walden Smith. | 显然没有 沃顿·史密斯 |
[18:40] | It’s actually Schmidt. | 施密特才对 |
[18:43] | You know, it’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[18:46] | So I guess I’ll just wait to hear from you. | 看来我只能等你消息了 |
[18:50] | I guess so. | 我想是的 |
[18:53] | Good-bye, Sam. | 再见 山姆 |
[19:00] | It’s Walden. | 我叫沃顿 |
[19:03] | Look who needs a ride back to L.A. | 瞧谁要搭顺风机回洛杉矶啊 |
[19:05] | Ja, Alan the billionaire’s got a big jet. | 是的 亿万富翁艾伦有私人飞机 |
[19:10] | It slipped out while they were running away from me. | 她们逃跑时 这话我就脱口而出了 |
[19:23] | Ooh, too much champagne! | 喝了太多香槟了 |
[19:26] | They are… awfully pretty. | 她们 相当漂亮啊 |
[19:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:31] | You, uh… you gonna? | 你要上吗 |
[19:36] | Nah, I’m not interested. | 不 没兴趣 |
[19:38] | Oh, me, neither. | 我也没有 |
[19:39] | You know, I have a girlfriend. | 我可是有女朋友的人 |
[19:42] | But, you know, if we could, uh, | 但是 如果可以的话 |
[19:43] | which, uh… which one would you choose? | 你会选哪一个 |
[19:49] | Probably the brunette. | 可能选褐发妞吧 |
[19:50] | Really? The brunette? | 真的吗 你要抢褐色妞啊 |
[19:53] | Oh, you want the brunette? | 你想要褐发妞吗 |
[19:55] | Oh, me? No, I… | 我吗 不 |
[19:56] | I said, you know… the aforementioned girlfriend. | 我说了 我是名草有主的人 |
[20:01] | Although Lyndsey is a blonde, | 不过琳赛是金发妞 |
[20:04] | and the brunette would make a very nice palate cleanser. | 褐色妞能让我换换口味啊 |
[20:08] | You know, uh, uh… hypothetically. | 只是 假设一下嘛 |
[20:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[20:12] | You can have the brunette. | 褐发妞归你 |
[20:13] | Hypothetically. | 假设说的话 |
[20:14] | If we’re talking hypothetically, | 如果真要假设 |
[20:16] | it’s my plane, you’re not here, and I’m taking them both. | 那这会是我的飞机 你不在这 两个全归我 |
[20:20] | Are we done with this? | 这个话题说完了吧 |
[20:22] | Hypothetically. | 假设说完了 |
[20:25] | So, uh, I assume you’re | 那么 我想你应该是 |
[20:27] | moving back into the beach house. | 搬回海边豪宅了吧 |
[20:28] | – Yeah. – Good. Good. | -是 -很好 很好 |
[20:30] | The place felt empty without you. | 你不在那里怪空虚的 |
[20:31] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[20:32] | You loved every minute of it. | 你每分每秒都很享受吧 |
[20:34] | I did. I really did. | 享受 享受死了 |
[20:36] | I got to tell you, your bed ruined me. | 不得不说 你的床毁了我对烂床的容忍度 |
[20:39] | And I ruined it. | 而且我也”毁”了你的床 |
[20:43] | I’m sorry, buddy. You were gone a long time. | 抱歉兄弟 你离开太久了 |
[20:46] | I’m just gonna miss | 我会怀念 |
[20:48] | waking up next to Kate every morning. | 每天早上在凯特身边醒来 |
[20:51] | I’m gonna miss driving your fancy sports car. | 我会怀念开你的牛逼跑车 |
[20:54] | I’m gonna miss the way she held my hand | 我会怀念我们看电影时 |
[20:56] | when we watched a movie. | 她握着我的手 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna miss the way | 我会怀念 |
[20:59] | your underwear felt fresh from the dryer. | 你的内裤刚从烘干机里拿出时的清新 |
[21:05] | I’m taking the brunette. | 褐发妞哥要了 |