时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey Lyndsey, just calling to say good night. | 琳赛 就打来跟你说晚安 |
[00:07] | Oh, oh, you’re in bed already? | 你已经上床啦 |
[00:09] | So, uh, what are you wearing? | 你穿着什么呢 |
[00:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[00:14] | What kind of sweat pants? | 哪种运动裤呢 |
[00:17] | Ooh, big, old gray ones. | 大灰运动长裤呀 |
[00:22] | Is it just me or are you getting turned on, too? | 你是不是也跟我一样”性”致盎然啊 |
[00:25] | It’s…j-j-just me? | 就我而已啊 |
[00:28] | Well, that’s fine. | 那没关系 |
[00:29] | I do some of my best work alone. | 反正我不少次杰作都是靠”自己” |
[00:32] | All right, all right, go to sleep. | 行 行 你去睡吧 |
[00:34] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[00:35] | Do you love…? | 你爱我… |
[00:38] | I know she does. | 我知道她爱我的 |
[00:44] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[00:59] | Oh, no, no, no. | 别啊 别啊 |
[01:02] | No, I can’t burn down another house. | 我不能再烧毁一栋房子了 |
[01:21] | Alan? | 艾伦 |
[01:25] | Oh, hi. | 你们好啊 |
[01:26] | Um, just making some toast. | 我在烤吐司呢 |
[01:36] | Wonder what happened. | 这是怎么回事 |
[02:17] | Morning. | 早安 |
[02:19] | Sorry again about last night. | 昨晚真的抱歉了 |
[02:22] | Sorry about what? | 抱歉什么 |
[02:23] | The fact that my date and I came home last night | 抱歉我昨晚跟我的妞半夜回家时 |
[02:25] | to find a middle-aged man | 看到一个中年男子 |
[02:27] | spraying water all over my kitchen | 把我厨房撒的到处都是水 |
[02:29] | in his tighty not-so-whities? | 而且还只穿着紧身不白内裤吗 |
[02:32] | I was putting out a fire. | 我当时是在救火呢 |
[02:35] | I’m a hero. | 我是救火英雄 |
[02:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[02:38] | ‘Cause it looked like you were posing for | 你看起来像是在为 |
[02:39] | the World’s Most Disturbing Firemen calendar. | 全世界最变态消防员月历拍照呢 |
[02:44] | Okay, okay, I get it. | 行 行 我明白 |
[02:45] | You’re a little upset. | 你有点不爽 |
[02:46] | But I have something that will make you feel better. | 但我有个让你能高兴的小礼物哦 |
[02:50] | Ta-da. | 你看 |
[02:52] | I went out to the drugstore | 我去了杂货药房 |
[02:53] | and bought you a new toaster to replace the old one. | 给你买了个新吐司机来代替旧的 |
[02:58] | The other one was better. | 原来那个好太多了 |
[03:01] | Better?! | 更好吗 |
[03:02] | This is the Toastblaster Deluxe. | 这可是爆炸性吐司机豪华版呢 |
[03:05] | This is the best thing to happen to sliced bread since… | 这可是吐司被发明以来 |
[03:08] | sliced bread. | 最好杰作 |
[03:10] | But mine had glass walls, | 但我的有玻璃窗口 |
[03:11] | so you could watch the toast turn tropical brown. | 你可以看着吐司慢慢变成热带棕色 |
[03:14] | It was like a… little… | 简直就像是个… |
[03:17] | bread tanning booth. | 吐司人工日光浴场 |
[03:21] | Well, check this out, you know. | 你就看看这个嘛 你看 |
[03:23] | Light, dark. | 轻微晒 重晒 |
[03:24] | Dark… | 重晒 |
[03:26] | light. | 轻微晒 |
[03:28] | Okay, that’s, uh… | 这… |
[03:32] | that-that’s supposed to happen. | 这是本来就这么设计的 |
[03:33] | That’s ac– that’s actually a safety feature. | 这是安全设置 |
[03:35] | You know, common courtesy dictates | 基本的江湖规矩不都是 |
[03:37] | that if you’re gonna use my stuff | 你要是借用我的东西 |
[03:38] | and break my stuff, | 然后弄坏了我的东西 |
[03:39] | that you replace my stuff | 那就得重买个 |
[03:41] | with equally awesome stuff. | 跟原物一样牛逼的东西 |
[03:43] | This-this-this is what would happen | 你这 这是我原来那个吐司机 |
[03:46] | if my toaster took a crap. | 拉出来的屎的样子 |
[03:50] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[03:52] | This is a perfectly good toaster. | 这吐司机超棒的好吗 |
[03:53] | Look, okay, you know what? I’ll prove it to you. | 这样吧 我现场证明给你看 |
[04:00] | Hope you’re hungry. | 希望你刚好肚子饿啦 |
[04:05] | Listen to that baby purr! | 瞧这宝贝舒服的咕噜咕噜叫 |
[04:10] | I hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[04:17] | By the way, | 对了 |
[04:19] | in case I forget. | 怕我等会忘记 |
[04:20] | I might be a little late on Monday. | 我周一可能会晚来哦 |
[04:22] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[04:23] | When should I expect you? | 那你大概几点来呢 |
[04:25] | Wednesday. | 周三吧 |
[04:27] | Should I dock you for the time you miss? | 那你没来的时间该扣你钱吗 |
[04:30] | I wouldn’t. | 我劝你不要 |
[04:43] | Here you go. | 拿去 |
[04:44] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[04:46] | I went to the store and I asked them, | 我去商店里然后问了人家 |
[04:47] | “what is the stupidest thing I can buy?” | “你们店里最蠢的玩意是啥” |
[04:49] | and they gave me this toaster. | 然后人家给了我这个 |
[04:51] | Enjoy. | 你慢用 |
[04:52] | You know, you didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[04:54] | Ah, you made it pretty clear that I did. | 你之前的说得很明显了 |
[04:56] | In fact, I forwent replacing my cell phone to buy this. | 我为了买这个 还摒绝了我的手机 |
[05:00] | “Forwent”? | 啥”摒绝” |
[05:02] | It’s a word. | 有这个字的 |
[05:04] | Well, I appreciate it. | 好吧 感谢你的心意 |
[05:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | Uh, and you don’t have to worry about me ruining that one, | 你不用担心我会把这个弄坏了 |
[05:09] | because I will never use it. | 因为打死我也不会用它 |
[05:11] | Okay, stop being ridiculous. | 不要在那边说蠢话了好吗 |
[05:13] | You want to know what’s ridiculous? | 你知道什么最蠢吗 |
[05:15] | A glass toaster. | 玻璃烤吐司机 |
[05:16] | What’s next? | 接下来是啥 |
[05:17] | A glass toilet, | 玻璃马桶吗 |
[05:18] | so you can wave good-bye to the toast? | 让你能跟你的屎说永别吗 |
[05:24] | How about a glass front door | 那你觉得一个玻璃前门如何 |
[05:26] | so I can wave good-bye to you? | 让我能跟你说永别 |
[05:29] | Oh, please! You would be lost without me. | 拜托哦 没有我你就惨了 |
[05:32] | – I would be lost without you? – Yeah. | -没有你我会惨吗 -没错 |
[05:35] | Okay, the only thing that you’ve brought into my life | 你唯一带给我生活中的东西 |
[05:39] | is an oil-leaking Volvo, | 就是一台漏油的破车 |
[05:41] | a musty smell in my guest room | 以及我客人房里的那股霉味 |
[05:43] | and the word “Forwent.” | 以及一个新字眼”摒绝” |
[05:46] | It is the past tense of “Forgo.” | 那词是”放弃”的过去事态 |
[05:48] | Edify yourself, sir. | 多读点书吧 先生 |
[05:51] | And have you noticed | 而且你发现了吗 |
[05:52] | that all the people in your life come and go, | 你生活中的其他人来来去去 |
[05:54] | but I am the one constant? | 只有我始终如一 |
[05:56] | I am always here. | 一直都在吗 |
[05:57] | Maybe the reason they come and go | 那些人来来去去的原因 |
[05:58] | is because you are always here. | 说不定就是因为你一直都在 |
[06:01] | When a woman dumps you, who picks up the pieces? | 你被女人甩了的时候 都是谁陪伴你 |
[06:03] | Alan Harper. | 是艾伦·哈勃 |
[06:04] | And who picks up the check? | 那是谁付账 |
[06:06] | Walden Schmidt. | 是沃顿·施密特 |
[06:07] | Of course, of course. | 行啊 行啊 |
[06:08] | Pull out the money card. | 打出”金钱牌”是吧 |
[06:09] | They’re called credit cards. | 那张牌叫信用卡 |
[06:11] | Edify yourself, sir. | 多读点书啊 先生 |
[06:13] | Okay, if-if-if this is how you think, | 如果你真是这样想的话 |
[06:15] | then I don’t even know why I’m living here. | 我不知道自己为什么还住在这里 |
[06:16] | Well, I do. Because it’s free! | 我知道啊 因为不要钱嘛 |
[06:19] | Okay, okay, maybe I should go. | 好吧 好吧 也许我该搬走 |
[06:20] | Maybe you should. | 也许你是该这样 |
[06:21] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[06:22] | – Okay. – Okay. | -行啊 -行啊 |
[06:24] | I am not bluffing. | 我不是在虚张声势哦 |
[06:25] | Me neither. | 我也不是 |
[06:26] | This is me opening the door. | 我在开门 |
[06:28] | This is me watching. | 我在冷眼旁观 |
[06:30] | This is me leaving forever. | 我要永远离开这里 |
[06:32] | This is me waving good-bye. | 我在挥手告别 |
[06:37] | And this is me homeless. | 我要无家可归了 |
[06:42] | You know what the problem is? | 你知道问题在哪里吗 |
[06:43] | Walden doesn’t appreciate what I bring to the party. | 沃顿完全不感激我做出的贡献 |
[06:46] | I’ve never seen you bring anything to a party. | 我从没见过你有带东西来参加派对 |
[06:48] | Except a ziplock bag to steal the shrimp. | 除了带上密封袋 用来装偷来的虾 |
[06:51] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底帮谁啊 |
[06:52] | Yours, of course. | 当然帮你啦 |
[06:54] | Listen, I know you’re upset, | 我知道你很生气 |
[06:56] | but I’m sure you two lovebirds will kiss and make up. | 但你们这对好基友一定会和好如初的 |
[06:58] | No, not happening. | 不可能 |
[06:58] | He does not want me back, and I’m not going back. | 他不想我回去 我也不会回去 |
[07:01] | – You’re not? – No. | -你不回去吗 -不回去 |
[07:02] | I have my self-respect. | 我是有自尊的人 |
[07:05] | I do. | 真的有 |
[07:07] | So where are you gonna live? | 那你要住在哪里 |
[07:08] | Where am I going to live? You’re cute. | 我要住哪里 你真可爱 |
[07:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:11] | So where are you gonna live? | 那你到底打算住哪里 |
[07:13] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[07:14] | Alan, I want to live with you. | 艾伦 我想和你住一起 |
[07:16] | But when you move in, | 但我希望你搬过来 |
[07:17] | I want it to be because I’m your first choice, | 是因为我是你的第一选择 |
[07:19] | not your last resort. | 而不是因为不得已 |
[07:20] | – You are my first choice. – I’m your only choice. | -你就是我的第一选择啊 -我是你唯一的选择 |
[07:22] | My one and only choice. | 我独一无二的选择 |
[07:25] | Until Walden asks you to move back. | 沃顿让你搬回去之后 我就不是了 |
[07:27] | Oh, please! | 拜托 |
[07:28] | I-I am offended that you could even suggest such a thing. | 你竟然这样说 我真是太受伤了 |
[07:31] | You are the woman I love; | 你是我深爱的女人 |
[07:32] | the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with. | 我想和你共度余生 |
[07:35] | Aw… you’re right, sweetie. | 你说得对 亲爱的 |
[07:37] | – I’m sorry. You can move in. – Oh, thank you. | -对不起 你可以搬过来 -谢谢 |
[07:40] | It’ll be nice to share the place with you. | 和你住一起还挺不错的 |
[07:41] | Yeah, it’s gonna be great. | 对 会很棒的 |
[07:42] | And we can split all the bills right down the middle. | 我们分摊一切费用 |
[07:47] | Oh, come on, you don’t want my money. | 拜托 你又不需要我的钱 |
[07:50] | You’re an independent woman. | 你是个独立的女人 |
[07:51] | Walk proud. | 昂首挺胸地走路吧 |
[07:53] | Walk over to this door and let me back in. | 走过来开门 让我进去 |
[07:57] | Hey, Alan. | 艾伦 |
[08:00] | Oh, God! Herb! | 天啊 赫伯 |
[08:03] | What-what are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[08:04] | Neighborhood watch. | 邻里巡视 |
[08:05] | Oh, that’s nice. | 挺好啊 |
[08:06] | I-I didn’t even know there was one. | 我都不知道还有这玩意 |
[08:07] | There isn’t. | 其实没有 |
[08:09] | So, uh, you and Lyndsey have a little tiff? | 你和琳赛吵架了吗 |
[08:11] | Oh, uh, not really a tiff, as much as, uh… | 其实也不算吵架啦 |
[08:15] | Hey, are you still rattling around | 你还是一个人住在 |
[08:17] | in that big old house all by yourself? | 那所大房子里吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, I don’t think Judith’s ever coming back. | 是啊 我觉得茱迪丝不会回来了 |
[08:21] | That’s terrific… | 真是好… |
[08:23] | …ly sad. | 可惜啊 |
[08:25] | You know what? At a time like this, | 在这种时刻 |
[08:26] | you-you should not be alone. | 你不该一人独处 |
[08:29] | Let’s go over to your place and have a few beers. | 我们去你家喝些啤酒吧 |
[08:31] | You’re a good friend, Alan. | 你真是个好朋友 艾伦 |
[08:33] | What can I say? I’m a giver. | 我还能说什么 我是无私的人 |
[08:35] | Say, do you still have the hide-a-bed in the den? | 卧室的折叠床还在吗 |
[08:39] | All right, I packed up all Zippy’s stuff. | 好了 废柴的东西我都打包好了 |
[08:44] | It’s sad. | 真悲哀 |
[08:46] | His entire life fits into one duffel bag. | 一个行李袋就能装下他这一生 |
[08:51] | What’s even sadder is it’s my duffel bag. | 更悲哀的是 那是我的行李袋 |
[08:54] | He’s coming back; you know that, right? | 他会回来的 你知道的 对吧 |
[08:56] | No, he’s not. | 他不会 |
[08:57] | He is a human boomerang. | 他就是个人形回飞镖 |
[08:59] | He’s going to circle around, break a window, | 他会转回来 打破一扇窗户 |
[09:02] | and land right on your couch. | 然后正好落在你家沙发上 |
[09:14] | Open a window in the kitchen, | 打开厨房的一扇窗 |
[09:16] | maybe he’ll just go straight through. | 也许他会直接飞出去 |
[09:21] | Alan. | 艾伦 |
[09:22] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[09:24] | Don’t worry, I’m just here to pick up my things | 别担心 我只是来拿我的东西 |
[09:26] | and then I’ll be on my way. | 然后我就走了 |
[09:27] | Where you heading, Zippy, back to Mommy’s? | 你要去哪里 废柴 回老妈家吗 |
[09:30] | Living with my mother– | 和我妈住一起 |
[09:31] | that’s pretty pathetic, isn’t it? | 那很可悲 不是吗 |
[09:33] | No, for your information, | 不是 告诉你们吧 |
[09:34] | I am living with my ex-wife’s ex-husband | 我要和我前妻的前夫一起 |
[09:36] | at my ex-house. | 住在我以前的房子里 |
[09:40] | Yeah, that’s not pathetic. | 那真是一点都不可悲 |
[09:42] | I packed your things for you. | 你的东西我都打包好了 |
[09:46] | I presume this is everything? | 我猜东西都在这里了吧 |
[09:48] | You presume correct. Hmm. | 你猜得对 |
[09:49] | Your clothes, your toaster | 你的衣物 烤面包机 |
[09:51] | and your expired Mexican boner pills. | 和过期的伟哥 |
[09:58] | Is it lonely up there, Walden? | 你独自住楼上 孤独吗 沃顿 |
[10:02] | Is it lonely on your cloud of judgment? | 你高高在那批判人的云端上 孤独吗 |
[10:06] | I don’t know, maybe you could leave, | 我不知道 也许等你走了 |
[10:07] | so I could find out. | 我才能知道 |
[10:10] | All right, then, good-bye. | 那好吧 再见 |
[10:13] | Berta, are you crying? | 波塔 你在哭吗 |
[10:15] | I can’t help it. | 我情不自禁 |
[10:18] | I’m just so damn happy. | 我太他妈开心了 |
[10:32] | Here you go. | 早餐来了 |
[10:34] | Two eggs over easy, silver dollar pancakes, | 两个双煎蛋 银元煎饼 |
[10:37] | apple wood smoked bacon and whole grain toast. | 苹果木熏培根 还有全麦吐司 |
[10:41] | This is delightful, Alan. | 真是太贴心了 艾伦 |
[10:43] | You really know how to spoil your man. | 你很会宠你的男人 |
[10:47] | And you know how to flatter yours. | 你也很会夸你的男人 |
[10:50] | Wow, it seems like just yesterday | 我和朱蒂丝住在这里 |
[10:51] | I was living here with Judith. | 仿佛是昨天的事 |
[10:53] | Only difference now is, | 唯一不同在于 |
[10:54] | I actually have a chance at getting laid. | 我现在比较有机会跟住的人滚床单 |
[10:57] | Well, if dinner’s as good as breakfast, | 如果晚餐做得像早餐一样好 |
[10:59] | you’ve got more than a chance. | 你的机会会更多一点 |
[11:04] | Seriously, I-I really appreciate | 说实话 我真的很感谢你 |
[11:04] | you letting me stay here. | 让我住在这里 |
[11:05] | Ah, well, it’s nice to have someone around again. | 有个人做伴挺好的 |
[11:07] | It’s been a little lonely since Judith left. | 朱蒂丝走后 的确有点寂寞 |
[11:08] | I found it lonely even when Judith was here. | 朱蒂丝在的时候 我也觉得寂寞 |
[11:11] | Yeah, I’ve been watching TV alone | 我一个人看电视 |
[11:13] | and drinking alone. | 一个人喝酒 |
[11:15] | I even painted a moustache on the bathroom mirror | 我甚至在浴室镜子上画了一个胡子 |
[11:17] | so I’d have someone to talk to. | 照镜子时自言自语 就像在跟别人说话 |
[11:21] | – R… Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:22] | I call him Javier. | 我叫他哈维尔 |
[11:24] | Don’t worry, Herb, you’re better off. | 别难过 赫伯 你离开她好多了 |
[11:26] | “Yudith,” She’s a “Beetch.” | “尤蒂丝” 她是个”婊子” |
[11:31] | Can’t argue with Javier. | 哈维尔说得真对 |
[11:32] | No, no, I wouldn’t– he’s got a fiery Latin temper. | 我绝不会反驳他 他是火爆的拉丁脾气 |
[11:35] | And a machete. | 他有大砍刀哦 |
[11:42] | Um, l-let me ask you something. | 我问你个事 |
[11:45] | Does Herb have a machete? | 赫伯也有大砍刀吗 |
[11:54] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:55] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[11:57] | Hey, Berta, knock, knock. | 波塔 敲敲门 |
[11:59] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[12:00] | Not Alan. | 不是艾伦 |
[12:03] | Free at last, Walden. | 终于自由了 沃顿 |
[12:05] | Thank God Almighty, we’re free at last. | 感谢万能的上帝 我们终于自由了 |
[12:07] | Yeah. Although it is a little quieter around here. | 是啊 不过有点太静了 |
[12:10] | Get a dog– then it won’t seem so weird | 养只狗吧 看见狗舔自己的时候 |
[12:12] | when you catch him trying to lick himself. | 总不会有看到他这么做时奇怪 |
[12:16] | Hey, Berta? | 波塔 |
[12:17] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:18] | What do you think about turning Alan’s room | 你觉得把艾伦的房间改造成 |
[12:19] | into a home gym? | 一个家庭健身房怎么样 |
[12:21] | Well, I was thinking about trying to grow pot in there, | 我想把那里改成大麻种植房 |
[12:23] | but okay. | 但是也行啦 |
[12:25] | Hey, Berta? | 波塔 |
[12:26] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:27] | What’s going on with you? | 你最近怎么样 |
[12:29] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[12:30] | I don’t know. Like… | 我也不知道 比如 |
[12:32] | how’s your family? | 你的家人还好吗 |
[12:34] | Incarcerated. | 在监狱里 |
[12:37] | That’s funny. | 有意思 |
[12:38] | Okay. Good talk. | 聊得好开心 |
[12:40] | Hey… Berta? | 波塔 |
[12:42] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:43] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[12:44] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[12:46] | It’s Walden. Let me in. | 是沃顿 让我进入你心房 |
[12:50] | What are your hopes? What are your dreams? | 你有什么愿望 你有什么梦想 |
[12:52] | I’m just hoping to get out of this conversation. | 我的愿望就是结束这场对话 |
[12:56] | You’re… you’re on fire today. | 你 你今天真会说笑 |
[12:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:59] | Hey, Berta? | 波塔 |
[13:00] | Oh, for the love of God, what? | 看在上帝的份上 什么事 |
[13:04] | I like your vest. | 你的背心很好看 |
[13:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:07] | Where’d you get it, like, the vest store or something? | 你在哪买的 背心专卖店还是哪 |
[13:12] | Thank God I’m high. | 幸亏我嗑药磕嗨了 |
[13:23] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[13:25] | Sound the horn, let the townfolk know you’re coming. | 吹响喇叭 通知乡亲们车要来了 |
[13:30] | The 9:04 from Pemberton, now arriving on track one. | 来自彭伯顿9点04分的列车 停靠在1号站台 |
[13:34] | Right on time. | 正点到站 |
[13:36] | I-I had no idea this was so much fun. | 我从来不知道这东西这么好玩 |
[13:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:39] | Look, Alan… | 你看 艾伦 |
[13:41] | the McDougal boy’s coming home from college. | 麦克杜格尔家的儿子从大学里回来了 |
[13:45] | What a reunion this will be. | 他们家终于团聚了 |
[13:46] | Welcome home, Jimmy! | 欢迎回家 吉米 |
[13:48] | Wow, you’ve, uh, created your own little world here. | 你在这里创造出自己的小世界呀 |
[13:51] | Oh, yeah, and this world’s perfect. | 是啊 这是个完美的世界 |
[13:53] | Well… almost perfect. | 近乎完美啦 |
[13:56] | Jimmy’s brother Bobby | 吉米的弟弟博比 |
[13:57] | got a little too close to the tracks one night. | 有一天晚上离铁轨太近了 |
[14:00] | Him and his friends were playing chicken with a freight train. | 他和几个朋友跟一辆运货火车叫板 |
[14:04] | They found his letterman jacket three towns away. | 结果他的夹克在三个小镇开外的地方找到 |
[14:08] | – Oh, no. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[14:09] | Engineer Stan never got over it. | 工程师斯坦一直耿耿于怀 |
[14:12] | He stopped talking to Helen. | 不跟海伦说话了 |
[14:14] | He just sits in his room and paints. | 只是坐在屋里画画 |
[14:19] | That’s, uh… that’s disturbing. | 真是闹心啊 |
[14:21] | On a couple of levels. | 从好几个层次来说 |
[14:25] | You know it’s so nice having you. | 有你在我身边真是太好了 |
[14:26] | I don’t know why, | 我也不知道为什么 |
[14:27] | but train enthusiasts tend to be loners. | 火车发烧友都好孤僻呢 |
[14:29] | Yeah. It’s a mystery. | 是啊 真是个谜团 |
[14:34] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:35] | Hey, Herb. It’s Walden. | 赫伯 我是沃顿 |
[14:38] | Oh. Hey, hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[14:39] | Uh, I got to take this; it’s the office. | 我要接个电话 办公室打来的 |
[14:41] | No problem. I was thinking of heading over to the bar car | 没问题 我正想去餐车 |
[14:42] | to pick us up a couple of frosty brews. You want one? | 拿两瓶冰镇啤酒 你要吗 |
[14:45] | Oh, make mine a root beer. | 我要瓶沙士就行了 |
[14:46] | This town’s seen enough tragedy. | 小镇里的悲剧够多了 |
[14:53] | Hey, what’s up? | 什么事 |
[14:54] | Is Alan there? | 艾伦在吗 |
[14:55] | Uh, actually, no, I haven’t seen him all day. | 不在 我一天都没看见他了 |
[14:57] | I was really hoping to talk to him. | 我很想跟他谈谈 |
[14:59] | You can’t talk to a person that’s not here. | 他不在 你怎么谈呀 |
[15:01] | Unless you draw a mustache on the mirror. | 除非你在镜子上画胡子 |
[15:04] | What? | 什么 |
[15:05] | Is there a message I can give him? | 要我给你捎个信吗 |
[15:07] | Yeah, just tell him I think I overreacted, | 好 告诉他我当时太激动了 |
[15:09] | and have him give me a call. | 让他给我打个电话 |
[15:11] | Done and done. Bye-bye. | 就这么定了 再见 |
[15:13] | Everything okay at the office? | 工作还顺利吗 |
[15:15] | Uh, actually, it, uh, it wasn’t work. | 事实上 不是工作上的事 |
[15:17] | No? | 不是吗 |
[15:18] | It was the, uh, president of the railroad. | 是铁路局局长的电话 |
[15:20] | He asked me to give you this. | 他让我把这个给你 |
[15:24] | Congratulations, Conductor Alan! | 恭喜了 艾伦列车长 |
[15:25] | Oh, my God! Thank you! | 天啊 谢谢 |
[15:27] | Now, let’s get that coal car unloaded | 现在 让我们把煤车卸了 |
[15:28] | and head over to the diner. | 然后去餐车吃饭 |
[15:30] | Take a look at the new waitress. | 看看新来的女服务员 |
[15:32] | Word around town is, | 据坊间传闻 |
[15:33] | she goes all the way. | 她做全套”服务”哦 |
[15:45] | Hey, Jake! | 嗨 杰克 |
[15:46] | Walden. | 沃顿 |
[15:48] | How are you? What’s going on, buddy? | 你好吗 最近怎么样 兄弟 |
[15:51] | Not much. Is my dad there? | 就那样 我爸在吗 |
[15:53] | No. He actually moved out. | 不在 其实他搬走了 |
[15:55] | Good one! | 真好笑 |
[15:58] | No, I’m-I’m serious. | 没有 我是认真的 |
[16:00] | We got in a fight, and he left. | 我们吵架了 他就走了 |
[16:02] | My dad left that house? | 我爸离开那房子了 |
[16:05] | Yeah. We got in a fight, ’cause he bought a cheap toaster. | 是啊 我们因为他买了个便宜的面包机而吵架 |
[16:08] | W-Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[16:09] | And he bought something? | 他还买东西了 |
[16:13] | Yeah. And I didn’t show any appreciation for it. | 是的 而我却没有半点感谢之情 |
[16:16] | He bought something with his own money? | 他还用自己的钱买东西了 |
[16:20] | I know. I shouldn’t have screamed at him. | 我懂 我不应该嚷他的 |
[16:22] | I…I should have thrown him a parade. | 我应该给他办一个游行庆祝的 |
[16:26] | Wait a second, am I being Punk’d? | 等等 我是被整了吗 |
[16:26] | Punk’d是美国一档整人节目 库彻曾担任过主持人 | |
[16:30] | Hey, you know, I got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[16:32] | Um, you know, just ’cause your dad doesn’t live here anymore | 虽然你爸不在这住了 |
[16:34] | doesn’t mean that you couldn’t come stay for a couple of days. | 但不代表你不能来待几天 |
[16:37] | And do what? | 做什么 |
[16:38] | I don’t know, like hang out, do guy stuff. | 不知道 一起玩呗 干男人干的事 |
[16:42] | We could go to a bar and get drunk. | 我们去酒吧 喝个大醉 |
[16:44] | Mm, I’m only 19; I can’t drink. | 我只有19岁 我不能喝酒 |
[16:46] | Well, fine, we could just get high. | 那好吧 我们吸大麻也可以 |
[16:49] | Dude, just call my dad and tell him you want him to come back. | 伙计 还是打给我爸 让他回来吧 |
[16:53] | What if he says no? | 他拒绝的话怎么办 |
[16:57] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你说真的呢 |
[17:01] | He’s not gonna say no. | 他不会拒绝的 |
[17:02] | Where has he even been living? | 他这段时间住哪儿 |
[17:03] | He moved into you guy’s old house with Herb. | 他搬回你们的老房子 和赫伯住了 |
[17:06] | Wow. If there was a Freeloaders Hall of Fame, | 如果要是有一个”蹭住名人堂” |
[17:09] | my dad would be living in it. | 我爸准在里面 |
[17:12] | For free. | 反正不要钱嘛 |
[17:25] | – Hi, Herb. – Walden. | -赫伯 -沃顿 |
[17:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[17:28] | I came to talk to Alan. | 我来和艾伦谈谈 |
[17:30] | Oh. Sorry, he’s not home. | 抱歉 他不在家 |
[17:31] | – I’ll tell him you stopped by. – Who’s at the door? | -我会告诉他你来过了 -是谁啊 |
[17:33] | Nobody! Go back in the train room! | 没人 回火车间去 |
[17:36] | – Alan? – Walden? | -艾伦 -沃顿 |
[17:39] | What’s, uh, what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:40] | I wanted to say that I’m sorry. | 我想说声对不起 |
[17:42] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[17:44] | Super. Hatchet buried. | 真好 化干戈为玉帛了 |
[17:45] | We’ll have you over for Thanksgiving. | 我们感恩节会邀请你的 |
[17:46] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:49] | I never meant to make you feel unwelcome in my home. | 我不是故意让你觉得在我家不受欢迎的 |
[17:52] | Well, Alan has a new place now. | 可是艾伦有新家了 |
[17:55] | A place where he’s appreciated. | 一个他被重视的地方 |
[17:57] | A place where he feels safe. | 一个让他有安全感的地方 |
[18:00] | A place where he can cry himself to sleep at night | 一个可以让他哭着入睡 |
[18:02] | without the fear of being mocked. | 不用害怕被嘲笑的地方 |
[18:05] | Y-You heard that? | 你听见了 |
[18:07] | There’s still a baby monitor in there. | 婴儿监控器还在那 |
[18:10] | So you also heard… | 所以你也听见了 |
[18:12] | Let it go, Alan. | 别问了 艾伦 |
[18:16] | I appreciate you, too. | 我也很重视你 |
[18:18] | Th-That’s why I’ve been leaving messages with Herb for days. | 所以我这几天一直给赫伯留言 |
[18:20] | What?! | 什么 |
[18:22] | You haven’t gotten them? | 你没收到 |
[18:26] | – Herb… – I’m sorry. | -赫伯 -对不起 |
[18:28] | I just wanted a friend. | 我只想要个朋友 |
[18:29] | You know, one who wasn’t trapped in a mirror. | 一个没有被困在镜子里的朋友 |
[18:34] | Oh, Herb. | 赫伯 |
[18:36] | I brought you something. | 我给你带来点东西 |
[18:37] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[18:40] | You don’t happen to have a toaster, do you? | 你不会恰巧有个面包机吧 |
[18:42] | I have a toaster. | 我有面包机 |
[18:44] | I also have a…a guest room with a king-size bed | 我还有一个客房 里面有个超级大床 |
[18:46] | and a new 42-inch flat-screen TV. | 和一个42英寸的液晶大彩电 |
[18:49] | There’s no TV in there. | 那里没有电视 |
[18:50] | There could be. | 我可以买给你 |
[18:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:54] | Your turn. | 到你了 |
[18:57] | I’m not gonna try to buy you. | 我又不是要花钱收买你 |
[18:58] | I mean, you’re either my friend or you’re not. | 我要么把你当朋友 要么不把你当朋友 |
[19:00] | I have no such qualms…I’ll throw in a Blu-ray player. | 我没有这个顾虑 再加个蓝光播放器 |
[19:03] | Okay, all right, I’m out of here. | 好吧 我走了 |
[19:05] | No, no, wait, wait, wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[19:09] | Herb… | 赫伯 |
[19:10] | I-I can’t thank you enough for taking me in, | 我非常感谢你收留我 |
[19:13] | but… | 但是 |
[19:15] | as you can see… | 你看得出 |
[19:17] | Walden needs me. | 沃顿需要我 |
[19:19] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 也没到那种程度 |
[19:23] | Let me, uh, let me get my things. | 我去把东西收一收 |
[19:29] | What is it about that little guy? | 那小个到底有什么魔力 |
[19:32] | What is it about us that we’re fighting over him? | 我们俩这样抢他又是着了什么魔 |
[19:51] | What do we have here? | 现在是什么情况 |
[19:52] | Uh-oh, she’s being called into the boss’s office. | 她被叫到老板办公室了 |
[19:56] | Looks like somebody blew the Johnson account. | 看来有人要吹箫了 |
[20:15] | Really, Alan? | 真的吗 艾伦 |
[20:19] | I, uh, I thought you were still sleeping. | 我以为你还在睡觉呢 |
[20:21] | It’s 8:00 in the morning! | 现在是早上8点 |
[20:26] | So? | 那咋了 |
[20:38] | Hey, Herb. It’s Walden. | 赫伯 我是沃顿 |
[20:40] | How would you feel about shared custody? | 你觉得分享监护权怎么样 |