时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | – You are so pretty. – Thank you. | -你那么美 -谢谢 |
[00:11] | Pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty… | 你那么美 美 美 美 |
[00:12] | Okay, okay, okay, pretty man trying to drive a car here. | 好好好 美男子还在开车呢 |
[00:19] | How did you get more drunk since we left the party? | 你怎么能在离开派对后 更醉了呢 |
[00:22] | Well… I brought a roadie. | 我带酒上路了 |
[00:27] | – Where did you get that? – My purse. | -你从哪弄来的啊 -我的包里 |
[00:31] | Hmm. Your purse. | 好吧 你包里 |
[00:34] | Oh, no, it spilled! | 惨了 洒出来了 |
[00:39] | Do you want some? | 你要不要来一点 |
[00:41] | No. You-you need to get rid of that drink. | 不用了 你不许再喝了 扔了 |
[00:44] | Fine… Mr. Man. | 是的 大人 |
[00:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:53] | I think it’s time to get Stacey home and under the covers. | 是时候让史黛西回家 躺被子下睡觉了 |
[00:56] | I think it’s time to get Walden home and under Stacey. | 我觉得是时候让沃顿回家 躺史黛西身下了 |
[01:01] | That’s not going to happen. | 不可能 |
[01:03] | Boo! | 讨厌鬼 |
[01:05] | Maybe another time. | 下次吧 |
[01:06] | Yay! | 好耶 |
[01:09] | I think I’m gonna take a little nap before we get there. | 到家前我想先小睡片刻 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:15] | I’m so hungry. | 我肚子好饿哦 |
[01:18] | You’ll be home soon, and then… | 很快就到家了 然后… |
[01:19] | Whoa, that-that is not food. | 那 那可不是食物啊 |
[01:23] | Are you sure you don’t want to stay, ’cause | 你确定你不留下吗 因为… |
[01:26] | we could have sex? | 我们可以做爱哦 |
[01:28] | You’ve made that abundantly clear. | 你这意思已经清楚表达过了 |
[01:30] | Uh, but no, thank you. | 但不用了 谢谢 |
[01:31] | And to have sex with me, you need to be able | 而且要想跟我做爱 你必须能 |
[01:33] | to stand on one leg and touch your nose. | 用手摸鼻子加金鸡独立 |
[01:39] | Nope. | 做不到 |
[01:43] | Okay, let’s… | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Ooh! Mojito. | 哇 鸡尾酒 |
[01:47] | Okay, let’s-let’s get you inside safe and sound. | 赶紧把你安全地送进去吧 |
[01:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:53] | Hi, Nana. | 晚上好啊 奶奶 |
[01:55] | Look, this is my new friend Wal… | 这是我的新朋友沃… |
[02:01] | It’s actually pronounced “Walden.” | 其实是沃顿啦 |
[02:16] | She’s asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[02:18] | Her head’s in the toilet, but she’s asleep. | 虽然头还在马桶里 但她睡着了 |
[02:21] | I just… I just wanted to say I’m sorry. | 我 我诚挚地向您道歉 |
[02:23] | I’m not the kind of guy who brings home a drunk girl. | 我不是那种带醉酒女孩回家的人 |
[02:25] | I mean, I did bring her home, but not to, you know, | 我是说 我的确带她回家了 但你懂吧 |
[02:28] | bring her home. I… | 不是带她”回家” |
[02:31] | We met at this video game release party, | 我们是在游戏发布派对上见到的 |
[02:33] | and we started drinking and talking. | 然后我们就聊上喝上了 |
[02:34] | As it turns out, she was doing more of the drinking, | 后来发现她喝酒多过说话 |
[02:36] | and I was doing more of the talking. | 而我说话多个喝酒 |
[02:37] | And here I am, still talking. | 直到现在 我都还在喋喋不休 |
[02:38] | Hi. I’m Walden Schmidt. | 你好 沃顿·施密特 |
[02:40] | Nice to meet you, Walden. | 你好啊 沃顿 |
[02:42] | Linda Pearson. | 琳达·皮尔森 |
[02:43] | Thank you for helping my granddaughter. | 谢谢你带我孙女回家 |
[02:45] | Your… You do not look like you’re old enough | 孙女… 你看起来不像是个 |
[02:47] | to have a granddaughter. | 有孙女的人啊 |
[02:49] | The unexpected benefit of being a slut at 18. | 这就是18岁时当婊子的意外好处吧 |
[02:54] | And having a daughter who followed suit. | 然后生了一个也一个脾性的女儿 |
[02:56] | And, you know, from the looks of it, | 然后看史黛西那样子 |
[02:57] | Stacey is, uh, going to carry on the proud family tradition. | 估计她也会继续保持这优良家族传统了 |
[03:02] | Some families hand down recipes. | 很多家族都会一代传一代嘛 |
[03:05] | – I appreciate you being a gentleman. – Sure. | -谢谢你的绅士之举 -小意思啦 |
[03:07] | You know, I was… | 话说我… |
[03:09] | I was looking at these photos. | 我刚才在看这些照片 |
[03:10] | They’re amazing. Who took these? | 真是棒呆了 谁拍的啊 |
[03:12] | Oh, I did. | 我拍的 |
[03:14] | You took all of these? | 全都是你拍的吗 |
[03:15] | Yeah, I’m a photographer. In fact, | 对啊 我是个摄影师 其实呢 |
[03:17] | this is pretty much a record of the last 40 years of my life. | 这些算是我过去40年的记录了 |
[03:19] | Well, hold on. In this one, | 等等 在这张图中 |
[03:21] | these guys are aiming their machine guns at the camera, | 这些人的机关枪正对着相机呢 |
[03:25] | which means they’re aiming their machine guns at you. | 也就是说这些机关枪骑士正对着你 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I was on assignment, and, uh, | 我被调派去拍照了 |
[03:31] | I needed a photo of Nicaraguan Contras, | 我必须得拍下尼加拉瓜反抗军照片 |
[03:33] | and I guess nobody told their elite death squad | 我估计是没有人告诉这些精英杀人军团 |
[03:35] | it was picture day. | 会有人来拍照吧 |
[03:38] | That’s what I said when they came over the hill. | 他们出现在山丘上的时候我就是这么说的 |
[03:41] | But it had a lot more Fs in it. | 只是还加了好多声”我操” |
[03:45] | Thi-This is a picture of Warren Beatty | 这张照片有华伦·比提 |
[03:48] | and Jack Nicholson. | 与杰克尼克尔森[都是演员] |
[03:49] | Yeah, I-I took some more photos in the Jacuzzi later, | 其实还拍了不少在按摩浴缸里的照片 |
[03:52] | but, uh, I can’t display those. | 但那些不能挂出来 |
[03:56] | Yeah, and that’s, um, the Berlin Wall coming down, | 那张是柏林围墙倒下的一刻 |
[03:58] | and-and that’s Tiananmen Square, | 而那是天安门广场 |
[04:00] | and this is a dachshund in a hot dog bun. | 这张是一只腊肠狗被夹在热狗面包里 |
[04:06] | You’re really talented. | 你好有才华 |
[04:07] | You’re really sweet. | 你嘴真甜 |
[04:09] | Okay, yeah, I’ve taken up enough of your time. | 我已经占用了你多时间了 |
[04:11] | I’m gonna get out of your way now. | 我想我该走了 |
[04:12] | Oh, you’re not in my way. | 你怎么能算占用呢 |
[04:14] | I was just going to make a cup of tea and smoke a joint. | 我刚本来也只打算泡壶茶 抽两口大麻而已 |
[04:18] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[04:20] | Uh, you want to join me? | 要一起来吗 |
[04:21] | That’s my idea of baking with Grandma. | 这才是真正的跟奶奶烤面包[吸大麻] |
[04:28] | Dad? Walden? | 老爸 沃顿 |
[04:30] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[04:34] | This is a surprise. | 真是惊喜啊 |
[04:35] | So is this. | 你的脸也是 |
[04:38] | What’s on your face? | 你脸上是什么啊 |
[04:40] | Oh, uh, now that I’m back in the dating pool, | 现在我又重新开始泡妞了 |
[04:41] | I want to look my best. | 我得让脸达到最佳状态 |
[04:43] | Oh. It’s not working. | 完全不灵啊 |
[04:45] | So, what-what are you doing home? | 你怎么回家了呢 |
[04:47] | Oh, I got a few days pass, you know, thought | 我有几天的假 我就想 |
[04:48] | I’d come surprise you, spend some time together. | 回来给你个惊喜 共度父子时光 |
[04:51] | That’s great. Wait a second. | 很好啊 等等 |
[04:52] | Are you in trouble? | 你惹麻烦了 |
[04:53] | Is somebody pregnant? Do you need money? | 把人肚子搞大 还是缺钱了 |
[04:55] | No, no, and always. | 没麻烦 没搞大 总缺钱 |
[04:57] | Thing is, I’m gonna be going away for a while. | 其实呢 我将离开一段时间 |
[05:00] | Damn it, I forgot jail. | 靠 我忘了还有坐牢 |
[05:02] | Not jail. Japan. | 不是坐牢 是去日本 |
[05:04] | Japan? | 日本 |
[05:05] | Yeah. They needed an extra cook | 那边的基地 |
[05:06] | at the base over there, so I volunteered. | 需要多一个厨子 所以我自愿过去 |
[05:09] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[05:10] | Why not? I love Benihana. | 有何不可 我喜欢铁板烧 |
[05:12] | Oh-oh, my God. W-When do you leave? | 天啊 你什么时候走 |
[05:15] | – Two weeks. – Wait. Two weeks?! | -两周后 -两周后 这么快 |
[05:17] | So-so this is probably the last time | 所以这可能是在你离开前 |
[05:18] | I’m going to see you for a while. | 我最后一次见你吗 |
[05:20] | Yeah, I guess, unless you’re willing to make the drive. | 我猜是的 除非你舍得开车去找我 |
[05:26] | So Nixon stands on the helicopter steps, right, | 当尼克松[美国前总统]站在直升飞机的台阶上 |
[05:28] | and he does this, and I take the picture | 比出这个手势时 我拍下了照片 |
[05:31] | and I am so excited that I don’t even notice | 我当时太兴奋了 甚至没有注意到 |
[05:34] | Strom Thurmond’s hand is on my ass. | 共和党斯特罗姆·瑟蒙德的手在摸我屁股 |
[05:37] | So, what did you do? | 那你后来怎么做的 |
[05:39] | I became a lifelong Democrat. | 我成了民主党的坚定支持者 |
[05:43] | You’ve seen some incredible things. | 你真是见过不少大世面 |
[05:45] | Oh, well, you can get into some pretty amazing places | 只要你拿着相机和记者证 或不穿内衣 |
[05:48] | with a camera, a press pass, and no bra. | 你可以混进某些厉害的场地 |
[05:51] | Okay, I’m gonna stop wearing a bra. | 好吧 那我以后不穿内衣了 |
[05:54] | You know, it’s-it’s nice to have someone to talk to. | 有人聊天的感觉真好 |
[05:56] | Stacey thinks Nicaragua is a gum you chew to stop smoking. | 史黛西认为尼加拉瓜是戒烟口香糖 |
[06:01] | She also thinks Mount Rushmore is a natural phenomenon. | 她还以为有总统雕像的罗斯摩尔山是自然现象 |
[06:05] | It’s not? | 难道不是吗 |
[06:09] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[06:10] | I should really get going. | 我真的该走了 |
[06:11] | Oh, but before you go, you have to do something for me. | 在你走之前 帮我做件事 |
[06:14] | Every person I meet poses for the same picture. | 我会为每个见面的人拍一张一样的照片 |
[06:17] | Oh, I would be honored. | 荣幸之至 |
[06:19] | Great. Okay, now, stand by that wall. | 很好 那现在靠墙站 |
[06:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:22] | Yeah, and, uh, | 那好 |
[06:24] | give me a great big smile. | 笑得开心点 |
[06:26] | Now drop your pants and moon me. | 把裤子脱下 把屁股露出来 |
[06:28] | What? | 什么 |
[06:31] | That’s the picture I take of everyone. | 这就是我要的效果 |
[06:34] | Okay, I’m still gonna moon you. | 好吧 我还是要把屁股露出来 |
[06:40] | So how long is your tour of duty? | 你去那边的服役期有多久 |
[06:42] | And, yes, I know I said “duty.” | 是的 我知道我刚说”服役”[音似大便] |
[06:45] | Uh, a year, but if I do really well, it could be longer. | 一年吧 如果干得好 可能更长 |
[06:48] | Okay, so a year. | 好吧 那就一年 |
[06:53] | Hey, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[06:54] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回来了 |
[06:55] | Oh, just visiting. | 回来看你们啊 |
[06:56] | He’s being transferred to Japan. | 他要被调到日本了 |
[06:58] | Oh, what? That’s amazing! | 什么 太棒了 |
[07:00] | I mean, I’ll miss you, but what a great opportunity. | 我会想你的 但这机会真棒 |
[07:03] | It’s a beautiful country, gorgeous women, | 那个国家美丽 女人漂亮 |
[07:05] | one step closer to having this house to myself. | 离我自己独享这房子又近一步 |
[07:08] | Yeah, the only thing I’m worried about is, | 是啊 我唯一担心的是 |
[07:09] | they still haven’t found Godzilla. | 日本人现在还没发现哥斯拉呢[动画片恐龙] |
[07:18] | How-how was the party? | 派对怎么样 |
[07:19] | Oh, it was great. | 很棒啊 |
[07:20] | I-I met this really hot 22-year-old girl | 我认识了一个22岁的辣妹 |
[07:22] | and spent the whole night talking to her grandma. | 然后跟她的奶奶聊了一晚 |
[07:24] | Oh, yeah, “talking to her grandma.” | 是啊 跟她奶奶”聊天” |
[07:28] | I know what that means. | 我知道其中含义 |
[07:36] | Do you? | 你确定吗 |
[07:37] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:38] | Whenever I wear my uniform out, | 每次我穿出我这身制服 |
[07:39] | all the ladies let me talk to their grandma. | 所有女人都会让我跟她们奶奶”说话” |
[07:49] | I’m just gonna talk to you. | 我还是跟你说话好了 |
[07:52] | Wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[07:52] | So, uh, you met this hot 22-year-old, | 你认识的是一个22岁的辣妹 |
[07:55] | but you spent the night talking to her grandmother? | 而你却跟人家奶奶聊了一个晚上 |
[07:56] | That’s like going to the International House of Pancakes | 感觉就像进国际薄饼店 |
[07:58] | and ordering a bowl of dust. | 点一碗沙子一样 |
[08:00] | Okay, clearly, I can’t talk to either of you. | 显然我无法跟你们任何人交流 |
[08:03] | No. No, seriously. Why? | 不 说真的 为什么 |
[08:05] | Well, I’m sick of dating these goofy, shallow girls | 我受够了跟小女生约会 她们愚蠢肤浅 |
[08:09] | that all have a tiny dog in their purse. | 包包上还会别条狗狗挂饰 |
[08:12] | All right, “Tiny dog in their purse.” | 没错 她们包包里装着条”小狗狗” |
[08:16] | I’m missing you less and less. | 我对你的思念之情越来越少了 |
[08:21] | She’s really interesting. | 她真的很有趣 |
[08:23] | Is she like a rapping granny or something? | 她是不是个会说唱的奶奶 还是会别的 |
[08:26] | Stop talking! | 别说话了行吗 |
[08:29] | Well, she’s smart and funny, | 她聪明又风趣 |
[08:31] | and she’s had all these incredible experiences. | 她的经历都很了不起 |
[08:33] | There’s just one problem. | 但有一个问题 |
[08:35] | What? She can’t drive at night? | 干嘛 她晚上开不了车吗 |
[08:40] | No. If I want to see Linda again, | 不 如果我想见琳达 |
[08:42] | I got to see Stacey again, | 那我就得见史黛西 |
[08:44] | and if, if I see her, | 如果我跟她见面 |
[08:45] | she’s gonna want to have sex with me. | 她肯定会想跟我上床的 |
[08:54] | Could you ask Walden why that’s a problem? | 你能问下沃顿 这有什么问题吗 |
[09:01] | This is nice, huh? | 感觉真好 |
[09:03] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[09:06] | In a truly weird way. | 感觉又好又奇怪 |
[09:08] | There’s nothing weird | 三个人 |
[09:09] | about three people having dinner together. | 一起吃饭 一点也不奇怪 |
[09:11] | It is when two of them are on a date. | 可其中两个是在约会啊 |
[09:14] | Oh, come on. We want you here. | 拜托 我们想你一起来 |
[09:15] | Isn’t that right, Stacey? Huh? | 对不对 史黛西 |
[09:17] | Yeah. Totes. | 对 十分对 |
[09:20] | Well, in that case, I’m totes glad to be here. | 这样的话 我也十分开心来这里 |
[09:24] | So, are-are you into photography, too? | 你也喜欢摄影吗 |
[09:26] | Oh, yeah, I take tons of selfies! | 是啊 我超喜欢自拍的 |
[09:32] | Instagram! | 然后发到网上 |
[09:36] | So, how did you two wind up living together? | 你们俩怎么会住在一起 |
[09:39] | Ugh. She’s my grandma. Duh. | 她是我奶奶 这不是废话吗 |
[09:44] | Stacey’s looking for a job out here. | 史黛西是过来找工作了 |
[09:46] | She just graduated from Arizona State. | 她刚从亚利桑那州立大学毕业 |
[09:49] | – What was your major? – Communications. | -你是学什么的 -传媒 |
[09:52] | You know, I’ve always wondered, what is that exactly? | 我纳闷了很久 传媒到底是学什么的 |
[09:54] | Well… it’s kind of hard to put into words. | 很难用言语说明 |
[09:59] | I mean, you know, it’s, like, talking and stuff. | 反正就是说说话之类的吧 |
[10:04] | 120 grand. | 12万的学费 |
[10:09] | Hey, are we gonna have sex tonight? | 我们今晚要上床吗 |
[10:11] | There’s that communications degree at work. | 她获得了传媒学的学位 |
[10:14] | I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我还真没想过 |
[10:16] | ‘Cause, if not, I just got invited to a killer party. | 如果不是 那我受邀去参加一个超酷派对 |
[10:21] | Well, I-I wouldn’t want to keep you if… | 我不想勉强你留下… |
[10:23] | Great. My friends are gonna swing by and pick me up. | 好 我的朋友会顺道过来接我 |
[10:25] | Okay. Do-do you want to eat something first? | 好的 你不想先吃点东西吗 |
[10:27] | Oh, God, no. | 我不要 |
[10:29] | I hate drinking on a full stomach. | 我不喜欢吃饱了才喝酒 |
[10:31] | In fact, I’m gonna go throw up and make a little room. | 实际上呢 我要去吐一吐倒点地方啦 |
[10:36] | Pretty sure she’s going to live with me forever. | 我很确定她会跟我生活一辈子的 |
[10:39] | I got one of those. | 我家里也有这种人 |
[10:44] | I think pizza’s the thing I’m gonna miss the most | 我觉得在日本最怀念的 |
[10:46] | when I go to Japan. | 一定是披萨 |
[10:49] | Really? Pizza? | 真的吗 披萨 |
[10:51] | Yeah. Well, that and sushi. | 对啊 还有寿司 |
[10:57] | Okay. You know what? This is ridiculous. | 好吧 你不觉得很荒唐吗 |
[11:00] | I mean, you’re-you’re gonna be gone for a year, | 我是说 你一走就是一年 |
[11:02] | and we’re sitting here watching | 我们却坐在这里看 |
[11:03] | Dancing with the Freakin’ Stars. | 没劲的《与星共舞》 |
[11:05] | Well, do you want to watch Hillbilly Gynecologist? | 你想看《乡巴佬妇科医生》是吗 |
[11:07] | No. No, I don’t want to watch anything. | 不 我什么都不想看 |
[11:10] | I want to do something. Hey, hey, what do you say | 我想做点什么 你说 |
[11:13] | we go on a father-son road trip? | 咱们来个父子旅行怎么样 |
[11:15] | Okay. Can we go to Vegas? | 好啊 能去赌城吗 |
[11:17] | Uh, well, that would be great | 能是能 |
[11:18] | except you’re not old enough to drink or gamble. | 但是你还不到喝酒赌博的法定年纪 |
[11:21] | Right. I don’t drink. | 对啊 我不喝酒的 |
[11:24] | Oh, uh, you know what we could do? | 对了 知道我们可以干什么吗 |
[11:26] | We could see beloved Canadian songbird Celine Dion. | 去看挚爱的加拿大女歌手席琳·迪翁[受同性恋喜欢] |
[11:30] | She is to die for. | 不看不行啊 |
[11:34] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[11:36] | I’m gonna be going away for a while. | 我会离开一段时间 |
[11:37] | If there’s anything you need to tell me, now’s the time. | 如果你有事想告诉我 现在就直说吧 |
[11:43] | Well, thank you very much for dinner. | 非常感谢你请我吃饭 |
[11:45] | You know, I was really impressed that you ordered in Italian. | 我很惊讶你能用意大利语点餐 |
[11:48] | Grazie, signora. Molto bene. | 谢谢 女士 非常好[意大利语] |
[11:51] | It would’ve been more impressive | 如果今晚真是在意大利餐厅 |
[11:52] | if we’d been in an Italian restaurant, but… | 用餐就更好了 但是 |
[11:56] | I had a great time tonight. | 今晚我很愉快 |
[11:57] | Oh, I did, too. Yeah. | 我也是 真的 |
[12:04] | Look. | 听着 |
[12:05] | You are a wonderful young man, but… | 你是个很不错的小伙子 但是 |
[12:07] | I have a rule. | 我有个规矩 |
[12:09] | I never kiss anyone who started the night | 当晚先和我孙女约会的男士 |
[12:11] | on a date with my granddaughter. | 我绝不会和他接吻 |
[12:17] | A rule? | 规矩 |
[12:18] | So this has happened before? | 所以这是有先例的吗 |
[12:30] | So, what do you think? If we take this route, | 你说呢 如果走这条路 |
[12:32] | we can be at the Grand Canyon by sunrise tomorrow. | 明天日出就能到达大峡谷了 |
[12:35] | Pretty awesome, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[12:36] | Yeah. You know what else is awesome? | 是啊 别的也很酷啊 |
[12:38] | The Bunny Ranch. | 比如合法妓院 |
[12:41] | We are not going to a whorehouse, | 我们不去妓院 |
[12:42] | we’re going to the Grand Canyon. | 只去大峡谷 |
[12:44] | There’s a girl at the Bunny Ranch | 合法妓院里有个妹子 |
[12:45] | they call the Grand Canyon. | 人称大峡谷 |
[12:50] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[12:51] | Hey, Walden, we’re going on a father-son trip. | 沃顿 我们俩要去父子旅行 |
[12:53] | Do you want to come? | 你一起来吗 |
[12:54] | Jake! | 杰克 |
[12:54] | What? I want it to be fun. | 怎么了 不然多没劲 |
[12:58] | I can’t. I’m still sorting things out | 我去不了 还在理清 |
[13:00] | with Linda and Stacey. | 琳达与斯黛西的事呢 |
[13:02] | Oh, right. The grandma- granddaughter thing. | 是哦 奶奶和孙女的事 |
[13:04] | You know, if you get the mom in there, | 如果你能连那个妈妈也搞上 |
[13:06] | they’ll bronze your johnson. | 会有人为你的小弟弟立铜像哦 |
[13:09] | I am so glad you’re a cook, not a sniper. | 还好你是个炊事兵 不是狙击手 |
[13:13] | So, Japan, huh? | 日本是吧 |
[13:16] | Yeah, the Big Apple. | 对啊 大苹果[纽约绰号] |
[13:20] | Have a fun road trip. | 祝你们旅行愉快 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna miss this. Give me a hug. | 我会想你的 拥抱一下 |
[13:25] | Thanks for everything, Berta. | 谢谢你为我做的一切 波塔 |
[13:26] | You take care of yourself, Taterhead. | 好好照顾自己 傻孩子 |
[13:29] | – Are you crying? – Nah. | -你哭了吗 -没有 |
[13:32] | Don’t worry, you’ll still have my dad. | 别伤心 我老爸还在这里 |
[13:34] | Now I’m crying. | 现在我想哭了 |
[13:45] | Well, this is a little awkward. | 今天不凑巧啊 |
[13:48] | Um, Stacey’s actually out on a date. | 斯黛西出去约会了 |
[13:50] | Oh, no. I’m devastated. | 天哪 我好难过 |
[13:52] | I don’t think I should be alone. | 我觉得我不该独自一人待着 |
[13:55] | Look, I’m very flattered, | 我还是很受宠若惊 |
[13:56] | but I think we covered this last night. | 但是昨晚不都说过了吗 |
[13:58] | I brought weed. | 我这有大麻 |
[14:01] | Oh, honey, that’s not weed. | 孩子 那才不是大麻 |
[14:04] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[14:07] | – And stop looking at my ass. – Got it. | -不准在盯着我的屁股 -好的 |
[14:13] | Isn’t this great? | 是不是很棒 |
[14:15] | The Harper boys, on the road. | 哈勃帅哥上路啦 |
[14:17] | Mothers, lock up your daughters. | 各位母亲 守好自己的女儿啊 |
[14:20] | Cows, prepare to be tipped. | 胖美眉 准备接小费啦 |
[14:23] | Since when do you tip? | 你什么时候给过小费啊 |
[14:27] | That’s witty banter. | 段子接得不错 |
[14:28] | – Best thing about a road trip. – Yeah, yeah. | -旅途中最好的伴侣 -对啊 |
[14:30] | That and joking around. | 还有开玩笑也是 |
[14:37] | – Can I tell you something? – Of course. | -能跟你说个事吗 -当然 |
[14:41] | Back when you and Mom broke up, | 当年你和妈妈分开的时候 |
[14:43] | I thought it was your fault, | 我认为是你的错 |
[14:45] | and I was kind of mad at you for a long time. | 很长一段时间我都在生你的气 |
[14:47] | Oh, Jake, well, it was…very complicated. | 杰克 这事…非常复杂 |
[14:51] | You know, a lot of things got said… | 很多事情都 |
[14:52] | Yeah, well, let me finish. | 让我说完 |
[14:54] | Then Mom married Herb | 后来妈妈和赫伯结婚 |
[14:56] | and then broke up with him, | 而后又离婚了 |
[14:58] | so now I’m thinking maybe it wasn’t all you. | 现在想来也许不全是你的错 |
[15:03] | Well, I appreciate that. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[15:05] | But I’m not gonna say anything bad about your mother. | 但我不会说你妈妈的坏话 |
[15:10] | – But you’re hoping I will, right? – Oh, absolutely. | -但你希望我说她坏话 是吗 -那当然了 |
[15:15] | So, after I dropped out of college, | 我大学退学以后 |
[15:17] | me and my buddy developed this software, | 就和伙伴开发了这款软件 |
[15:19] | and we sold it for, like, a stupid amount of money. | 卖了超多的一笔钱 |
[15:20] | And then I lost half of it in my divorce, | 后来离婚损失了一半 |
[15:22] | so then I developed some more software and made it all back, | 我又开发了一些软件 全挣回来了 |
[15:24] | and I am really freaking high. | 我现在真是太嗨了 |
[15:28] | I feel like I’ve been talking for over a year. | 感觉跟说了一年多的话似的 |
[15:31] | You kind of have. | 差不多吧 |
[15:34] | So, what do you do now? | 那你现在做什么呢 |
[15:38] | A lot of this. | 差不多都是这样 |
[15:40] | Oh, Walden. | 沃顿 |
[15:42] | You did your life backwards. | 你的人生道路反了 |
[15:44] | Yeah. You’re supposed to spend | 年轻时 |
[15:45] | your youth ad-adventurizing. | 就应该去”冒历” |
[15:49] | A-And then you go into business. | 然后再拼事业 |
[15:51] | Wait. You said “adventurizing.” | 等等 你说了”冒历” |
[15:55] | That’s not even a word. | 根本就没这个词 |
[15:57] | It is now. I just… | 现在有了 我刚刚 |
[15:59] | inventorized it. | “发造”了 |
[16:03] | No, I mean it. I mean it. You… | 我说真的 我说真的 |
[16:06] | you need to find something… exciting in your life. | 你应该找到人生中刺激的东西 |
[16:10] | Like what? | 什么样的 |
[16:11] | Have you ever been chased by a lion in the Serengeti? | 你曾经在塞伦盖蒂平原被狮子追过吗 |
[16:15] | No. But one time I got in a slap fight | 没 但有一次 我在迪士尼乐园 |
[16:18] | with the guy who plays Simba at Disneyland. | 和一个扮演辛巴的家伙互扇耳光 |
[16:21] | That counts. | 这个算 |
[16:24] | H-Have you ever been at a voodoo ritual in Haiti? | 你曾经在海地参加过巫术仪式吗 |
[16:27] | Or-or-or panned for gold in the Yukon? | 在育空河淘金过吗 |
[16:31] | Or… made out with Buzz Aldrin? | 和巴兹·奥尔德林亲热过吗[登月第二人] |
[16:34] | Ooh, do I want to make out with Buzz Aldrin? | 我会想要和巴兹·奥尔德林亲热吗 |
[16:36] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[16:39] | You need to find that thing in your life | 你应该找到人生中 |
[16:41] | that you’re afraid to do | 害怕做的事情 |
[16:42] | and then you just… do it. | 然后勇敢去做 |
[16:46] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:56] | No, no, no, no. This is… This one’s on me. | 不用不用 这是我的错 |
[17:00] | No, I haven’t been with anybody since my divorce, | 我离婚后就没和其他人在一起了 |
[17:02] | and that was three years ago. | 已经有三年了 |
[17:04] | Well, how is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[17:06] | You’re a beautiful woman. | 你这么美丽 |
[17:08] | No, I was a mess. I… | 我情况很糟 |
[17:10] | I was faithful to one man for over 30 years, and… | 我对一个男人忠贞了超过三十年 |
[17:14] | unfortunately he was only faithful for six months and… | 不幸的是 他只忠贞了六个月 |
[17:19] | …not in a row. | 还是时间零散加起来的总数 |
[17:23] | Well, he is an idiot for philanderizing. | 他是白痴 才会出去拈草惹花 |
[17:31] | What are you doing here, Walden? | 你在这里做什么 沃顿 |
[17:33] | You’re-you’re | 你 |
[17:35] | handsome and young and rich, | 英俊 年轻 富有 |
[17:37] | and, you know, you can have any woman you want. | 你想要什么样的女人都行 |
[17:41] | That is what I’m doing here. | 所以我才来这里 |
[17:46] | Oh, you’re good. | 你真厉害 |
[17:50] | Like I said, I… | 我也说过了 |
[17:52] | I haven’t been with anyone for a long time. | 我已经很久没和其他男人在一起了 |
[17:55] | I’ll go slow. | 我会慢慢来 |
[17:57] | You misunderstand. | 你误会了 |
[18:01] | I don’t want to go slow. | 我不想慢慢来 |
[18:04] | I want to hurt you. | 我想弄痛你 |
[18:11] | These are awesome. | 这个真不错 |
[18:13] | They’re the last of the Charlie Harper Estate. | 这是查理·哈勃财产的最后一部分 |
[18:16] | We were supposed to smoke them when you graduated college. | 本来是要在你大学毕业时抽的 |
[18:26] | I’m really glad we took this trip. | 我真开心我们出来旅行 |
[18:28] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[18:29] | I can’t believe my baby boy is all grown up and… | 真不敢相信我的宝贝儿子已经成长了 |
[18:32] | headed off to Japan. | 要去日本了 |
[18:34] | Well, tell him to look me up, ’cause I’ll be there, too. | 叫他去找我 因为我也要去 |
[18:38] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 开玩笑 开玩笑 |
[18:40] | I’m gonna worry about you every day you’re over there. | 你在那边 我每天都会担心你 |
[18:42] | Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我 |
[18:43] | Worry about the Japanese. | 担心日本人吧 |
[18:47] | Kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[18:48] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[18:52] | Hey, I, uh… | 我 |
[18:53] | I got you a little something. | 我有东西给你 |
[19:00] | Whoa. This is a lot of cash. | 哇 这可是不少现金 |
[19:04] | Did you rob the 7-Eleven we stopped at? | 你抢劫了我们刚才经过的7-11便利店吗 |
[19:08] | More like they robbed me. | 他们抢劫我还差不多 |
[19:09] | Six dollars for a Slim Jim and a Yoo-hoo? Come on. | 一包牛肉干和一瓶饮料要六块 有没搞错 |
[19:13] | No, I’ve been… | 不是 |
[19:14] | putting a little something away here and there. | 我一直时不时地存点钱 |
[19:16] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[19:17] | I wish there was more. | 我希望更多就好了 |
[19:19] | I’m just surprised that there’s any. | 有钱我就非常意外了 |
[19:21] | Okay, I-I deserve that. | 是我活该 |
[19:23] | I-I know I wasn’t the best dad. | 我知道我不是什么五好爸爸 |
[19:24] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[19:26] | We lived at a beach house my whole life, rent-free. | 我这辈子都住在海边别墅 不要房租 |
[19:28] | And then, even after Uncle Charlie died, | 而且就算在查理伯伯去世后 |
[19:30] | we managed to stay there. | 我们都想办法留在那里 |
[19:31] | I mean, who else could have done that? | 这事儿还有谁能做到啊 |
[19:33] | I did always make sure you had a roof over your head. | 我的确一直确保了 你有栖身之所 |
[19:36] | Even if it was someone else’s. | 哪怕住的是别人家 |
[19:38] | Yeah, you did. | 的确是 |
[19:40] | And there were a lot of hot chicks under that roof. | 而且那房子里的美女可不少 |
[19:42] | You don’t even want to know how many times I lost my virginity. | 你都不会想知道 我失去了多少次处男身 |
[19:46] | No, I… Yeah, no, I don’t. | 不 我 对 我不想知道 |
[19:52] | I guess what I’m trying to say is, | 我想我要说的就是 |
[19:55] | I wouldn’t want anyone else to be my dad. | 我只想让你当我爸爸 |
[19:59] | I wish you hadn’t said that. | 真希望你没说这句话 |
[20:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:03] | Now I got to give you the rest of the money. | 现在剩下的一点钱也要给你了 |
[20:10] | Oh. Okay. | 好了 |
[20:12] | So this was a good idea. | 这是个好主意 |
[20:16] | No. | 不 |
[20:18] | This was a great idea. | 这是个非常好的主意 |
[20:20] | And that move you did at the end there. That’s… yowza. | 你在最后那一招 太厉害了 |
[20:24] | You can thank Buzz Aldrin for that one. | 这点要多谢巴兹·奥尔德林 |
[20:28] | It’s even better in zero gravity. | 在失重情况下更爽 |
[20:31] | Hello? Nana? | 在家吗 奶奶 |
[20:35] | Let me explain. | 听我解释 |
[20:37] | I’m happy for you. | 我真替你开心 |
[20:38] | You should be with an old guy. | 你应该和老人家在一起 |
[20:50] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:52] | I think, if we can find a way around this big hole, | 我觉得 如果在这大洞附近找条路 |
[20:56] | we can make it to the Grand Canyon. | 我们可以到达大峡谷[这整个就是大峡谷] |
[21:01] | I love you, Jake. | 我爱你 杰克 |
[21:02] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[21:05] | Isn’t this majestic? | 是不是感觉很宏伟啊 |
[21:07] | Yeah. Hey, you know what else is majestic? | 是啊 你知道还有什么很宏伟吗 |