时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[00:08] | We just got here. | 我们才到这 |
[00:09] | Yeah, I know, but I got to go. | 我知道 但我得回”去” |
[00:12] | The sit-down “go.” | 回去坐下来拉屎 |
[00:14] | No, I am… I am tired of being a slave | 不要 我受够了你对公厕 |
[00:16] | to your fear of public bathrooms. | 有恐惧的烂毛病 |
[00:18] | Do you know what people do in there? | 你知道人们都在里面干了什么吗 |
[00:20] | They go to the bathroom. | 上厕所啊 |
[00:22] | Exactly. It’s-It’s not the seat as much as… | 对啊 重点不是那马桶垫 |
[00:25] | the splash. | 是溅起来的… |
[00:27] | You have ruined a lot of things that I enjoy, | 你已经毁了我很多爱好 |
[00:30] | and I am not gonna let you take pooping from me. | 我不会让你连我拉屎的乐趣都毁掉 |
[00:32] | Oh, fine, but every time you use a public bathroom, | 行 但每一次你用公厕时 |
[00:35] | you are putting your ass | 都是在把你的屁股都会蹭到 |
[00:36] | against every other ass that has ever been there. | 所有用过那个马桶的屁股细菌 |
[00:39] | See this guy? | 看到他了没 |
[00:40] | I might as well rub my naked butt all over his. | 我何不跟他一起光着屁股磨蹭呢 |
[00:45] | And he took pooping from me. | 他果然毁掉了我拉屎的乐趣 |
[00:48] | Excuse me. Walden? | 抱歉 是沃顿吗 |
[00:50] | Yes? | 你是… |
[00:51] | I-I’m sure you don’t remember me, | 你一定不记得我 |
[00:53] | but I used to work for you. | 但我曾是你的下属 |
[00:55] | Sorry, I don’t remember your name. | 抱歉我不记得你的名字了 |
[00:57] | It’s Nicole, but you’d always call me Michelle. | 我叫妮可 但你总是叫我米雪儿 |
[01:01] | Right! Michelle! | 想起来了 米雪儿 |
[01:04] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[01:05] | I-I haven’t seen you around the office in a while. | 我好久没在办公室里见到你了 |
[01:06] | Yeah, I stopped going in after you fired me. | 是啊 在你炒了我之后就没去过了 |
[01:12] | That is… | 这… |
[01:13] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[01:16] | I’m actually trying to get a tech start-up off the ground. | 我正在研发一个新科技产品 现在是启动阶段 |
[01:18] | Or as my mom calls it, | 或是被我妈称为 |
[01:20] | wasting 20 hours a day in the garage | 每天浪费20小时在车库里 |
[01:21] | and not giving her grandkids. | 却不给她生个孙子 |
[01:24] | Let me guess: You’re looking for help. | 我猜猜 你想找我帮忙 |
[01:26] | With the company, | 是让公司帮 |
[01:27] | not the grandkids. | 不是让我帮忙生孙子 |
[01:29] | I mean, not that I wouldn’t want to… with you… | 虽然说我也不会不愿跟你生… |
[01:34] | Can you talk now? | 你能赶紧接话吗 |
[01:36] | I am looking for help… with the company. | 我的确是在寻求帮忙…找你的公司帮 |
[01:39] | I’ll let you know about the grandkids. | 孙子的事情就再说吧 |
[01:42] | Well, I would love to hear about it. | 我静候你的消息 |
[01:43] | Why don’t you call my office, and we’ll set something up? | 你何不打给我办公室 我们再安排时间谈吧 |
[01:45] | Yeah, when I worked for you, I was kind of in charge | 我之前在你公司的工作 就是负责帮你劝退 |
[01:48] | of blowing up the people you told to call your office. | 你叫打来办公室找你那些人的人 |
[01:51] | So you get it. | 所以你懂我意思啦 |
[01:55] | Look, 15 years ago, | 听我说 15年前 |
[01:57] | you cornered Bill Gates in a steam room, | 你在桑拿房里把比尔·盖兹逼到角落 |
[01:59] | and you pitched him the idea for Blungogo.Com, | 告诉了他你那网站的点子 |
[02:01] | and six months later, you were a billionaire. | 六个月后你成了亿万富翁 |
[02:04] | Yeah, what you don’t know is | 但你不知道的是 |
[02:06] | that I also got Tased in the nuts | 我也被一名叫兰迪的保镖 |
[02:08] | by a security guard named Randy. | 用电击棒电了蛋蛋 |
[02:11] | Look, I think I have a really good idea. | 我觉得我这点子真的很棒 |
[02:13] | Everything you need to know is right in here. | 你需要知道的一切都在里面 |
[02:19] | Okay. I’ll take a look at it. | 好 我会抽空看的 |
[02:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:22] | I didn’t even have to get tased in the lady nuts. | 我都不用被电我的女人蛋就成功了 |
[02:24] | I still might tase you later. | 我之后还是有可能会去电你 |
[02:28] | Oh, it’s not weird. | 别大惊小怪 |
[02:29] | We-we know each other. | 我们俩认识的 |
[02:30] | I fired her. | 当初是我炒了她 |
[02:33] | I couldn’t do it. We got to go. Now. Now! | 我做不到 走吧 现在就走 |
[02:36] | – What? – This is not a drill! | -什么 -这不是演习 |
[02:38] | Code brown! Code brown! | 屎色警报 屎色警报 |
[02:44] | I wonder if I could train him to go in the yard. | 不知道能不能训练他去院子里拉屎 |
[03:08] | Yeah, that was fun. | 真是欢乐无极限 |
[03:10] | Two thumbs up. | 给两个大拇指[赞] |
[03:12] | Felt like more than that. | 感觉不只两根大拇指啊 |
[03:15] | Hey, uh, thanks for letting me stay over. | 谢谢你让我在这过夜 |
[03:18] | Thanks for letting me stay under. | 谢谢你让我在”下面” |
[03:23] | You know, I’ve been thinking– | 我最近一直在想 |
[03:25] | we’ve been doing this for a couple of weeks, | 我们维持这种关系有几周时间了 |
[03:26] | and I don’t know that much about you. | 但我对你还是了解不多 |
[03:28] | Well, you know all the important things. | 重要的事情你都知道啦 |
[03:30] | My favorite color’s pink, my favorite singer is Pink, | 我最喜欢粉红色 最喜欢的歌手是粉红佳人 |
[03:32] | my favorite body part is… | 我最爱的身体部位是粉… |
[03:34] | Okay, fine. If you don’t want to talk, | 好吧 你不想说 |
[03:36] | we don’t have to talk. | 那就不说吧 |
[03:37] | No, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑啦 |
[03:38] | Come on, ask me anything. | 来吧 尽管问 |
[03:40] | Tell me about your family. What’s your mom like? | 跟我说说你的家庭 你妈妈是什么样的人 |
[03:42] | Well, she’s very, very pretty. | 她非常非常漂亮 |
[03:45] | Not too bright. | 但不是很聪明 |
[03:46] | Her boyfriend went to Harvard Law School, | 她男朋友曾在哈佛法学院就读 |
[03:48] | and then broke up with her, because he wanted a Jackie, | 但后来分手了 因为他喜欢内在美 |
[03:52] | and she was more of a Marilyn, | 而我妈比较外在美 |
[03:53] | so she decided to study real hard… | 所以她决定认真读书 |
[03:56] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[03:57] | That’s the plot to Legally Blonde. | 你这是《律政俏佳人》的剧情吧 |
[03:59] | You saw that, huh? | 你看过啊 |
[04:02] | Uh, all right, I’ll-I’ll… I’ll tell you the truth. | 好吧 我告诉你实话 |
[04:06] | My mom is a beautiful prostitute. | 我妈是个美丽的妓女 |
[04:09] | Oh. And my dad, | 而我爸是 |
[04:10] | Richard Gere… | 李察·基尔 |
[04:12] | You’re unbelievable. | 你太过分了 |
[04:15] | Cut me some slack! | 别这样嘛 |
[04:17] | I grew up in a town that didn’t allow dancing! | 我是在一个不准跳舞的城镇里长大的 |
[04:24] | Mm. Good morning. | 早上好 |
[04:25] | Actually, it’s a great morning. | 其实今天早上超级棒 |
[04:27] | Somebody gave me a billion-dollar idea. | 有人给我一个价值亿万的点子 |
[04:29] | Oh, you got my E-mail. | 你收到我电邮啦 |
[04:34] | You know, with my idea. | 里面就是我的好点子啊 |
[04:36] | The app that helps you find a clean public restroom | 研发一个帮助你在全世界各地找到 |
[04:37] | anywhere in the world. | 干净公厕的应用 |
[04:40] | I called it “Crapster.” | 我取名为”寻厕记” |
[04:43] | Yeah, as good of an idea as that is, | 虽然这点子很棒 |
[04:45] | and actually, it’s not that bad, | 老实说 的确还不错 |
[04:47] | I’m talking about thought-recognition. | 但我在说的是意识识别 |
[04:50] | Thought-control computing. | 意识控制处理 |
[04:52] | Imagine you want to send a text, | 想象当你想发短信时 |
[04:54] | but, uh, you don’t want to take your phone out. | 但你不想拿出手机来 |
[04:56] | Or, imagine you want to change the channel on the TV, | 或想象你想切换电视频道时 |
[04:58] | but you don’t have a remote. | 却找不到遥控器 |
[04:59] | Imagine you’re in a strange city, | 想象你在陌生城市时 |
[05:00] | and you can’t find a clean bathroom. | 却找不到干净的公厕 |
[05:03] | Imagine you’re in Italy, | 想象你身在意大利 |
[05:05] | and you have to “arriva-doody.” | 而你想要”出恭” |
[05:09] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[05:11] | Here is a hundred dollars. | 这里是一百块 |
[05:13] | I just bought your idea. | 我买下了你的点子 |
[05:14] | Now, stop talking about it. | 所以别再说这个话题了 |
[05:17] | Deal. Looks like I am getting that filling after all. | 成交 看来我现在有钱去补牙了 |
[05:22] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早安 |
[05:24] | Oh, hey, morning. | 早安啊 |
[05:25] | What are you guys up to today? | 你们俩今天准备干嘛 |
[05:27] | I don’t know. Maybe we’ll go to a bar | 不知道 可能去酒吧 |
[05:28] | and let guys buy us drinks | 然后让白痴男人 |
[05:30] | if we’re willing to make out with each other. | 以为我们会跟他们亲热 给我们买酒喝 |
[05:33] | Wait. Is-is that a thing? | 等等 这招真的管用吗 |
[05:34] | You and I should run that scam with girls. | 我跟你应该用这招来骗女人啊 |
[05:40] | Hey, I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[05:41] | Let’s go for a hike in the canyon. | 我们去爬山吧 |
[05:43] | I’d rather stay home and yodel in your canyon. | 我宁愿在家对着你的”山谷”唱山歌 |
[05:52] | Come on, let’s get some fresh air, hang out. | 走嘛 去呼吸新鲜空气 溜达溜达 |
[05:54] | Just the two of us. | 就我们俩去约会 |
[05:55] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, why not? Sounds great. | 行啊 有何不可 听起来不错 |
[05:58] | Do you guys want to join us? | 你们想一起来吗 |
[06:01] | Sure. | 行啊 |
[06:02] | You can never have too much wood in the forest. | 森林里的木头[鸡鸡]怎么会嫌多 |
[06:05] | I can’t. I’m busy. | 不行 我很忙 |
[06:07] | Always busy. | 总是很忙 |
[06:08] | I can’t remember the last time this one took me anywhere. | 我都记不得上次这货带我出去是什么时候了 |
[06:11] | Hey, uh, Jenny, | 珍妮 |
[06:13] | here’s a hundred dollars. | 给你一百块 |
[06:14] | Lose him in the forest. | 扔他在森林里迷路 |
[06:22] | Yes? | 谁 |
[06:23] | Yeah, I’m looking for Nicole. | 我来找妮可 |
[06:25] | Are you my new dad? | 你是我的新爹吗 |
[06:27] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:28] | It’s a joke. Try to keep up. | 开玩笑而已 跟上节奏好吗 |
[06:30] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:31] | I’m Walden Schmidt. | 我是沃顿·施密特 |
[06:33] | Holy Schmidt! | 居然是施密特 |
[06:41] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[06:42] | Mr. Schmidt, it is such an honor to meet you. | 施密特先生 能见到你是我的荣幸 |
[06:44] | I have a poster of you. | 我有一张你的海报呢 |
[06:46] | A poster? | 什么海报 |
[06:47] | Yeah, yeah, check it out. | 对啊 你看 |
[06:48] | I made it in college. | 我大学时做的 |
[06:52] | It’s, uh… | 这… |
[06:55] | I know, I cut and pasted Laura Dern’s hair onto your face. | 很酷吧 我把知名女星的头发接到你头上 |
[06:57] | It’s pretty breathtaking, right? | 很震撼吧 |
[06:59] | I’m sorry… uh, who are you? | 抱歉 你是哪位 |
[07:02] | Oh, uh, I-I’m Barry. Barry Foster. | 我是巴里 巴里·福斯特 |
[07:04] | But you can call me “BF,” as in your biggest fan. | 你也可以叫我巴福[好友] 我是你的头号粉丝 |
[07:07] | – Walden! – Nicole, hi. | -沃顿 -妮可 |
[07:11] | I read your proposal. | 我读了你的项目书 |
[07:13] | I’m interested. | 我有兴趣 |
[07:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:15] | This is amazing. | 太好了 |
[07:17] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[07:19] | Oh, my fan fiction’s come true. | 我的粉丝意淫成真了 |
[07:21] | Barry, we talked about this. | 巴里 我们谈过这事了 |
[07:23] | Right, right. Boundaries. | 是是是 界线 |
[07:27] | All right, here’s-here’s what I’m prepared to do. | 好 这是我的打算 |
[07:29] | In return for 51% of your company, | 作为回报 给我你公司51%的股份 |
[07:34] | and him never hugging me again, | 还有永远不准他再抱我 |
[07:38] | I will back your project. | 我会支持你的计划 |
[07:40] | I don’t think I can do that. | 这我做不到 |
[07:42] | Neither do I. | 我也做不到 |
[07:44] | – Barry! – Okay. | -巴里 -好啦 |
[07:46] | Look, I can’t give up control. | 我不能交出控制权 |
[07:48] | This company is my baby. | 这公司是我的小孩 |
[07:50] | But I will sell you a minority share | 但我可以卖给你少数股份 |
[07:53] | if you agree to work as my product engineer. | 只要你答应当我的产品工程师 |
[07:55] | Oh, product engineer? | 产品工程师吗 |
[07:57] | I mean, do I look like Barry? | 你觉得我长得像巴里吗 |
[07:59] | No offense, Barry. | 无意冒犯 巴里 |
[08:01] | Did you hear that? He knows my name. | 你听到了吗 他记得我的名字 |
[08:03] | I’m sorry, that’s all I can offer you. | 抱歉 我的条件就是这样 |
[08:05] | Well, then it’s a pass. | 那就算了吧 |
[08:07] | All right, thanks for stopping by. | 行 谢谢你来走一趟 |
[08:09] | No, no, no, come on, this isn’t how the story ends. | 别别别 别这样 结局不该是如此 |
[08:12] | Hold on. Th… | 等等 |
[08:13] | That’s it? No negotiating? | 就这样吗 不再协商一下吗 |
[08:16] | You heard my offer. | 我的条件你都听到了 |
[08:17] | There’s also a supplemental offer– | 还有个补充条件 |
[08:19] | uh, best friends for life. | 我们要当一辈子好友 |
[08:22] | All right, wait. All right, fine. I… | 好 等等 行吧 |
[08:24] | I will… work for you, | 我可以为你工作 |
[08:27] | but I still need a majority position. | 但我还是得占重要股份 |
[08:30] | Good-bye, Mr. Schmidt. | 再见 施密特先生 |
[08:32] | What are you, like, some kind of evil Bond villain? | 你什么人啊 007电影里的坏人吗 |
[08:35] | All right… all right, all right, fine! | 好吧好吧 行 |
[08:37] | Deal. | 成交 |
[08:39] | I’ll… be your number two. | 我会当你的二把手 |
[08:43] | Well… | 其实… |
[08:45] | it’d actually be number three, but… | 是三把手啦 但… |
[08:51] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[08:53] | I’m coming, Charlie. | 我要来找你啦 查理 |
[08:55] | I hope you have a guest room in heaven. | 希望你在天堂也有个客房 |
[08:57] | You shouldn’t feel so bad. | 你不用自卑 |
[08:59] | He’s in pretty good shape for a guy in his 60’s. | 以一个60多岁的人来说 你体力不错了 |
[09:02] | He’s 45. | 他45岁 |
[09:05] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:08] | – Ah… uh… do you mind? – Actually… | -不介意吧 -其实… |
[09:12] | Aah! It burns! It burns! | 烧 好烧啊 |
[09:14] | That’s because it’s vodka. | 因为里面是伏特加 |
[09:17] | Who brings vodka on a hike? | 谁带伏特加来爬山啊 |
[09:19] | Someone who thinks hikes should be fun. | 觉得爬山该很有意思的人 |
[09:21] | Okay, that’s it, I’m packing it in. | 够了 我要走人了 |
[09:24] | I think I saw a mom with a stroller. | 我前面好像看到推着婴儿车的妈妈 |
[09:26] | I’m gonna hitch a ride back downhill. | 我要去搭他们的便车下山 |
[09:27] | No, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 不不不 别走 别走 |
[09:28] | Don’t leave me alone with Brooke. | 别让我跟布鲁克独处 |
[09:30] | What? Why not? She’s great. | 为什么 她是个好姑娘啊 |
[09:33] | Well, here’s the thing. | 事情是这样的 |
[09:34] | She’s-she’s… she’s always trying to… | 她…总是试图 |
[09:37] | get to know me. | 了解我 |
[09:39] | That bitch. | 贱人 |
[09:41] | She’s always asking me these-these personal things. | 她总是想问我一些私人的事 |
[09:44] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[09:45] | “What are your dreams?” | 比如”你的梦想是什么” |
[09:46] | “What was your childhood like?” | “你的童年过得怎么样” |
[09:47] | “What’s your last name?” | “你姓什么” |
[09:49] | You are just like your dad. | 真是有其父必有其女 |
[09:50] | He’d never open up to anybody | 他从来不对人敞开心扉 |
[09:52] | ’cause he was afraid of rejection, | 因为他害怕被人拒绝 |
[09:53] | so he’d reject them first. | 所以他先拒绝别人进来 |
[09:56] | I don’t want to reject Brooke. | 我不想要拒绝布鲁克 |
[09:57] | So, let her in. | 那就让她进来啊 |
[09:59] | If you don’t take a chance, you haven’t got one. | 如果你不把握机会 就等于你没有过机会 |
[10:02] | Do you think I really believed | 你觉得我真的相信 |
[10:03] | that a complete stranger would let me live | 一个素未蒙面的陌生人会愿意让我 |
[10:05] | in his Malibu beach house forever? No. | 永远住在他马里布海滩别墅里吗 不可能 |
[10:07] | But I took a chance, and it paid off. | 但我冒险一试 结果成功了 |
[10:13] | * Everybody get up, everybody get up… * | * 大家嗨起来 大家嗨起来… * |
[10:25] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:26] | Sometimes when I’m writing code, | 有时我写代码时 |
[10:27] | I get kind of lost in my dope jams. | 会迷失在我的超屌歌单里 |
[10:29] | Well, if you’re gonna play music, just play it out loud. | 如果你想听音乐 就大声放出来 |
[10:32] | You got it, number three. | 说得对 三把手 |
[10:34] | Talk about getting blasted | 抑制不住的冲动 |
[10:36] | * I hate these blurred lines * | * 我讨厌模糊的界限 * |
[10:38] | * I know you want it * | * 我知道你想要 * |
[10:40] | * I know you want it * | * 我知道你想要 * |
[10:42] | * I know you want it, but you’re * | * 我知道你想要 但你是 * |
[10:44] | * a good girl * | * 一个好女孩 * |
[10:46] | * The way you grab me * | * 你抓我的样子 * |
[10:48] | * Talkin’ ’bout gettin’ nasty * | * 暗示了你的欲望 * |
[10:50] | – * Go ahead, get at me * – * Everybody get up * | -* 来吧 骑到我身上 * -* 大家站起来 * |
[10:52] | * What do they make dreams for * | * 他们在幻想什么好事 * |
[10:54] | * When you got them jeans on * | * 你给他们穿裤子的时候 * |
[10:56] | * What do we need steam for * | * 满腔热情为了谁 * |
[10:58] | * You the hottest bitch in this place * | * 你是这里最热辣的妹子 * |
[11:00] | * You want to hug me… * | * 你想拥抱我… * |
[11:07] | It was the new guy’s idea. I was… | 是这个新人出的主意 我在… |
[11:09] | What’s that, Barry? | 你说什么 巴里 |
[11:10] | I can’t hear you from all the way under this bus. | 你落井下石 我在井下都听不见你在说什么 |
[11:14] | So, how’s the code coming? | 代码写得怎么样了 |
[11:16] | Actually, you know, I had a thought. | 实际上 我有一个想法 |
[11:18] | Um, if we reconfigure this kernel, | 如果我们重新配置这个内核 |
[11:21] | we’re gonna save a lot of time and money. | 就会节省大量时间和成本 |
[11:24] | Yeah, it’s-it’s good. | 对啊 很好 |
[11:27] | It’s just, uh… eh, it’s-it’s good. | 真是…真是很好 |
[11:29] | Wha-What do you think, Barry? | 你觉得呢 巴里 |
[11:31] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对啊 对啊 对啊 |
[11:34] | It’s-it’s good. It’s good. | 很好 很好 |
[11:36] | Why do you guys keep talking with high voices? | 你们俩为什么一直尖着嗓子说话 |
[11:39] | Why do you keep saying, “it’s good”? | 你们为什么一直说”很好” |
[11:41] | It is good. | 确实很好啊 |
[11:42] | Just, you know, for… | 只不过 对… |
[11:45] | – mmm… 2002. – Ouch. | -2002年来说很好 -真伤心 |
[11:47] | I believe the correct terminology in 2002 | 我觉得2002年时的术语应该 |
[11:49] | was, “Oh, snap.” | 是”真糟糕” |
[11:51] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[11:55] | you know, I’ve been… I’ve been doing this for a… | 我干这一行 |
[11:57] | a really long time, | 很长时间了 |
[11:58] | and I’ve-I’ve been really successful. | 而且获得了很大的成功 |
[12:01] | I know. We studied you in school. | 我知道 我们上学时研究过你 |
[12:04] | Oh, I get it. You guys… you guys are saying that I’m old? | 我明白了 你们是在说我老了吗 |
[12:07] | – No. – Yeah. | -不 -对 |
[12:10] | I thought we were going a different way. | 我以为你会说”对” |
[12:13] | Look, I respect you enormously, but… | 我非常非常尊重你 但是 |
[12:17] | I got to go with my gut. | 我要相信自己的直觉 |
[12:19] | Okay. No problem. | 行 没问题 |
[12:21] | – You’re the boss. – Thank you. | -你是老板 -谢谢 |
[12:23] | Now, who wants Chinese? | 谁想吃中餐 |
[12:25] | Are you paying? ‘Cause I forgot my wallet… | 你请客吗 我忘带钱包了 |
[12:27] | Yes, Barry. | 我请客 巴里 |
[12:28] | Hey, I got one just like him at home. | 我家里也有像他这样的人 |
[12:33] | Boy, oh, boy, you could cut the sexual tension back there | 刚才这里纠缠的情欲强烈到可以用 |
[12:36] | with a knife. | 剪刀剪断了 |
[12:37] | Think she’s into me? | 你觉得她喜欢我吗 |
[12:38] | No, not you. Me. | 不 不是你 是我 |
[12:40] | Me and her have had this whole “will they, won’t they” thing | 我和她这种”成与不成”的关系 |
[12:42] | going on for some time now. | 已经有一段时间了 |
[12:44] | So it’s like a… | 就像… |
[12:46] | Ross/Rachel thing? | 罗斯 瑞秋那样分分合合的吗[老友记] |
[12:48] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:50] | Are those friends of yours? | 他们是你的朋友吗 |
[12:52] | Oh, God. I am old. | 天哪 我真是老了 |
[12:56] | But with age comes wisdom. | 但是年纪和智慧一起增长 |
[13:00] | We’re gonna do this my way. | 就按我的想法来做 |
[13:02] | What? | 什么 |
[13:03] | Nicole is wrong about the code. | 妮可对代码的判断不对 |
[13:05] | I’m sending you a file. We’re gonna rewrite it. | 我给你发个文档 我们重写一下 |
[13:07] | Oh, this is bad. | 这太不妙了 |
[13:08] | This is bad. | 十分不妙 |
[13:10] | I’m stuck between my hero | 我在心目中的英雄 |
[13:11] | and-and the future mother of my children. | 和未来宝宝的妈妈之间左右为难 |
[13:14] | Come on, Barry. | 拜托 巴里 |
[13:16] | Don’t you want to be on a poster with me? | 你不想和我一起出现在海报上吗 |
[13:18] | Hop on the eagle, man. Let’s soar together. | 跳到大鹰上面 伙计 咱们一起翱翔 |
[13:23] | I don’t know. I don’t… I don’t know. | 我不知道 我不知道 |
[13:25] | You know you want it. | 你知道你想要 |
[13:28] | * You know you want it * | * 你知道你想要 * |
[13:30] | * You know you want it * | * 你知道你想要 * |
[13:32] | * I’m a good girl * | * 我是个好女孩 * |
[13:45] | Oh, good. You’re home. | 太好了 你在家 |
[13:46] | I need to talk to you. | 我有话跟你说 |
[13:46] | Oh, you know, actually, I’m not. | 其实 我没空 |
[13:48] | I’m just here for the essentials. | 我只是有事回来 |
[13:50] | Shower, change of clothes, | 洗个澡 换个衣服 |
[13:51] | bag of performance-enhancing weed. | 拿包增进效率大麻 |
[13:53] | Th-This won’t take long. | 不会占用你太多时间 |
[13:55] | Uh, will you look at this picture? | 看一下这照片好吗 |
[13:56] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[13:59] | Was this taken from the Mars rover? | 这是火星探测器拍的吗 |
[14:00] | No, that’s my balls. | 不 那是我的蛋蛋 |
[14:03] | Dude! What the hell? | 伙计 搞什么啊 |
[14:05] | They’ve been burning ever since I went on that hike. | 爬山回来以后我蛋蛋就一直很疼 |
[14:07] | Maybe somebody’s talking about ’em. | 可能有人在说它坏话 |
[14:10] | No, I’m serious. What could it be? | 不 我是认真的 到底怎么回事呢 |
[14:12] | I don’t know. What, like, poison oak? | 我不知道 或许碰到毒葛了 |
[14:13] | I did take a leak in the bushes. | 我确实在灌木丛中撒了泡尿 |
[14:15] | And yet you couldn’t go in a coffee shop. | 宁可就地解决 也不愿在咖啡屋方便 |
[14:19] | Just look at the picture. | 好好看看照片 |
[14:20] | Yeah. Fine. I can’t believe I’m gonna… | 好吧 我真不敢相信我要 |
[14:22] | zoom in on your balls. | 把你蛋蛋放大观察 |
[14:26] | I’m not gonna be able to… | 我不能… |
[14:28] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[14:30] | It’s a tick. | 有只虱子 |
[14:32] | What? | 什么 |
[14:33] | You got a tick on your junk. | 你鸡鸡上有只虱子 |
[14:35] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[14:37] | Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! | 上帝啊 我的老天 |
[14:39] | What’s with him? | 他怎么了 |
[14:40] | He’s got a tick on his ‘nads. | 他鸡鸡上有只虱子 |
[14:43] | I never thought anything could live off Zippy. | 我从没想过还有生物能靠这废柴维生 |
[14:51] | I don’t see how this is gonna make us more productive, | 我不觉得这会让我们更高效 |
[14:54] | but I really don’t care. | 但我真的不在乎 |
[14:57] | And that is the beauty of pot. | 这就是大麻的魅力所在 |
[14:59] | You got work to do, you don’t care. | 有活要干的时候 你不在乎 |
[15:02] | You got bills to pay, you don’t care. | 有账单要付的时候 你不在乎 |
[15:04] | You see a picture of your roommate’s gonads… | 看到室友的蛋蛋时 |
[15:07] | you care. | 你就在乎了 |
[15:11] | But the image is fading. | 但那画面正在散去 |
[15:14] | Yeah, marijuana is excellent. | 大麻太棒了 |
[15:17] | I don’t know why I waited this long to try it. | 我不知道我为什么等这么久才试 |
[15:19] | Wait a second– you’ve never been high before? | 慢着 你以前没嗨过吗 |
[15:21] | I wanted it to be special. And now I can tell everybody | 我想特别一点 现在我可以告诉所有人 |
[15:24] | my first time was with Walden Schmidt. | 我的第一次给了沃特·施密特 |
[15:28] | Hey, when you tell that story, | 你跟别人说这件事时 |
[15:29] | maybe throw in a few more details. | 还是多说些细节吧 |
[15:33] | Hey, aren’t you glad we took a second to relax? | 我们花点时间放松下 你很开心吧 |
[15:36] | Mmm. Totally. | 绝对的 |
[15:37] | You know, I kind of forgot the meaning of the word “Relax” | 我好像忘记了”放松”的意思 |
[15:41] | Relax, relax, relax. | 放松 放松 放松 |
[15:44] | Oh, God. I don’t remember what it means either. | 老天 我也忘了是什么意思了 |
[15:47] | I’m losing my words. | 我不会说话了 |
[15:49] | No, this is exactly, exactly | 这正是 这正是 |
[15:51] | what the commercials warned me about. | 禁毒广告上警告的 |
[15:52] | Barry, calm down. | 巴里 冷静 |
[15:54] | Just take a deep breath, close your eyes, count to ten. | 深呼吸 闭上眼 数到十 |
[15:57] | All right, I trust you with my life. | 我毫无保留地信任你 |
[15:59] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[16:01] | One… | 一 |
[16:03] | two… | 二 |
[16:05] | Oh, my God, we have ice cream sandwiches in the freezer. | 老天 冰箱里有冰淇淋三明治 |
[16:09] | Hey, man, grab me one! | 伙计 帮我拿一个 |
[16:11] | Mmm, no, grab me two! | 不 帮我拿两个 |
[16:13] | I want to make an ice cream sandwich sandwich. | 我要做一个冰淇淋三明治三明治 |
[16:17] | That is an awesome idea. | 好棒的主意 |
[16:23] | Are you staring at me or am I just really paranoid? | 你在盯着我看吗 还是我太多心了 |
[16:27] | There’s nothing to be paranoid about. | 没什么好多心的 |
[16:30] | She’s on to us. Abort. I repeat, abort. | 她看上咱们了 中止任务 重复 中止任务 |
[16:33] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[16:37] | You don’t. You like me. | 才不是 你喜欢我 |
[16:39] | You know what. Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[16:41] | Because I have a policy about dating people I work with. | 因为我有规定禁止办公室恋情 |
[16:45] | Yeah, but it’s your policy, so… | 但这是你的规矩 所以 |
[16:48] | you can break it. | 你可以违反 |
[16:51] | You’re the boss. | 你是老板 |
[16:53] | I am, aren’t I? | 的确是 |
[16:55] | I guess that makes me the wo-man. | 所以我是女人 |
[17:02] | You guys. | 两位 |
[17:03] | I got great news. | 好消息 |
[17:04] | Ice cream sandwiches are in the oven. | 冰淇淋三明治已经放进烤箱 |
[17:06] | They’ll be ready in five. | 五分钟后可以吃 |
[17:11] | You want a refill? | 要再来一杯吗 |
[17:12] | Uh, no, I-I don’t want to get drunk. | 不 我不想喝醉 |
[17:14] | Oh, my God, did I somehow get you pregnant? | 我的天 我把你肚子搞大了吗 |
[17:17] | I want to get to know you better, | 我想进一步了解你 |
[17:19] | and I don’t want anything to get in the way of that. | 我不想出现任何意外状况 |
[17:22] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[17:24] | That’s new for me. | 我从来不这样 |
[17:25] | Hey, I feel the exact same way. | 我的感觉和你一样 |
[17:28] | I’ve never felt this vulnerable with someone. | 我和别人在一起 从未这样手足无措过 |
[17:30] | You know, when it didn’t involve a safe word. | 不涉及床上禁忌动作安全代码时 |
[17:33] | So what are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[17:35] | We can start by being honest with each other. | 我们可以从相互坦诚开始 |
[17:37] | That’s horrible. | 太可怕了 |
[17:41] | Come on. Let’s do this. | 来吧 就这样 |
[17:42] | Tell me a secret, something you’ve never told anyone else. | 告诉我一个 你不会告诉别人的秘密 |
[17:45] | Something is wrong with my balls. | 我的蛋蛋出问题了 |
[17:49] | Something like that. | 像这样的 |
[17:52] | I just… I-I had a tick and I pulled it off | 我染上了虱子 我把它拉掉了 |
[17:54] | and now they won’t stop swelling | 现在不断肿胀 |
[17:55] | and I’m afraid they’re gonna explode. | 我害怕我的蛋会爆掉 |
[17:57] | So why are you telling us? | 你为什么要告诉我们 |
[17:59] | Because Brooke works in a salon. | 因为布鲁克在美容院工作 |
[18:01] | She waxes people. | 她给人脱毛 |
[18:02] | Maybe she’s seen something like this before. | 可能她以前见过这种情况 |
[18:03] | All right, l-let’s see. | 好吧 给我看看 |
[18:09] | Boy, if I wasn’t gay before… | 就算我是直的也被掰弯了 |
[18:16] | Check it out, dude. | 你看 哥们 |
[18:23] | Where’s your other hand in that picture? | 照片上为什么只见你一只手 |
[18:27] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[18:28] | Three people can’t fit on an eagle. | 鹰上坐不下三个人 |
[18:33] | – You-you changed my code.- Yeah. | -你改了我的编码 -对 |
[18:36] | I made it better. | 我的版本更好 |
[18:37] | No, you didn’t. We went over this. | 你写得不好 我们说过了 |
[18:40] | Okay. Everybody who’s made a billion dollars | 好吧 这房间里谁用软件 |
[18:43] | off their software in this room, raise your hand. | 赚了十亿美元 请举手 |
[18:47] | – Look at that. It’s just me. – Okay. | -看啊 只有我 -好吧 |
[18:49] | Everyone who owns 51% of this company, raise their hand. | 谁是拥有这公司51%股份的人 请举手 |
[18:53] | Look at that. Just me. | 看啊 只有我 |
[18:57] | Everybody who’s still a little high | 有谁感觉还嗨着 |
[18:59] | and is worried that that’s… | 有点担心 |
[19:01] | never gonna stop, raise your hand. | 这嗨劲过不去的 请举手 |
[19:05] | Crap. That’s just me. | 见鬼 只有我 |
[19:08] | Listen, just go with me on this. | 听着 这次听我的 |
[19:10] | No, I don’t work for you anymore. | 不 我不再为你工作了 |
[19:12] | Okay, look, I know you think you know what you’re doing. | 我知道你以为你知道自己在做什么 |
[19:16] | But, trust me, you don’t. | 但相信我 你不知道 |
[19:19] | And I know you think you still work here, | 我知道你以为你还在这里工作 |
[19:22] | but, trust me, you don’t. | 但相信我 你不是了 |
[19:26] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[19:31] | Oh, snap. | 真糟糕 |
[19:34] | Look, I-I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[19:36] | Well, it’s gonna take me a day to undo your “Help.” | 我得花一天时间 才能清除你”帮忙的成果” |
[19:39] | A day? Come on. I can undo this in an hour. | 一天吗 拜托 我一小时就搞定了 |
[19:45] | You should just… you should just go, dude. | 你还是 你还是走吧 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Fine. | 没事 |
[19:51] | – If that’s what you want. – It is. | -如果你非要我走 -是的 |
[19:54] | Barry, it was an honor to fly with you. | 巴里 与你飞翔是我的荣幸 |
[19:58] | Honor was all mine. | 永远是我的荣幸 |
[20:02] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[20:06] | All right. | 好啦 |
[20:07] | Oh, uh, one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[20:09] | We’re done. | 我们结束了 |
[20:10] | I don’t work with you anymore. | 我不再为你工作了 |
[20:11] | – That’s what “You’re fired” means. – Good. | -这正是”你被炒了”的意思 -好的 |
[20:14] | So this isn’t a bad idea anymore. | 所以这不再是个坏主意了 |
[20:24] | Can I be fired, too? | 可以把我也炒了吗 |
[20:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[20:38] | Um, I just, uh, want to point out that, | 我想说清楚 |
[20:40] | uh, due to my engorged testicles, | 因为我的睾丸过度膨胀 |
[20:42] | uh, my penis is not currently to scale, | 我的阴茎现在的长度不是正常状态 |
[20:45] | so… | 所以… |
[20:47] | Yeah, yeah, here it is. | 就是这里 |
[20:49] | When you pulled out the tick, you didn’t get all of it | 你拉掉虱子时 没有拉干净 |
[20:50] | so it got inflamed. | 现在发炎了 |
[20:53] | It’s like you’re the Hulk, | 你就像绿巨人一样 |
[20:55] | but only your balls got angry. | 但只有蛋蛋愤怒了 |
[20:58] | You know, this is what relationships are all about. | 谈恋爱就是这样 |
[21:01] | Watching your girlfriend pull a tick out of your uncle’s junk. | 看着女友从自己叔叔的老二那里拉蜱虫 |
[21:06] | I’m your girlfriend? | 我是你的女友吗 |
[21:10] | If it’s a boy, name it Walden. | 如果他生的男孩 就叫沃顿 |