Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
时间 英文 中文
[00:41] Come on, it’s nice to be home, isn’t it? 快进屋吧 回家的感觉挺好的 不是吗
[00:48] Kim. Do you mind if we have a quick chat before we go in? 金 你介意在进去前 我们快速聊几句吗
[00:55] Oh, Mum. You left a dead deer on the porch. 妈 你竟然把一头死鹿丢在门廊上了
[00:59] I left in a hurry, didn’t I? 我之前离开得很匆忙 不是吗
[01:01] Come on, Jay. Give us a hand. Over here. 杰 来帮个忙 过来
[01:03] Nick! 尼克
[01:09] Stop moaning and get on with it. 别抱怨了 赶紧处理吧
[01:11] It fucking stinks. 太他妈臭了
[01:22] So this is the penguin, ehh? 这就是那只小企鹅 是吧
[01:25] Hey, little guy. Nice to meet you. 你好啊 小家伙 很高兴认识你
[01:28] Nice to meet you too. 我也很高兴认识你
[01:30] You seem nice 你似乎是个好人
[01:31] and genuinely sorry about something. 并且真心对什么事感到抱歉
[01:37] I am sorry, penguin. 我的确很抱歉 小企鹅
[01:40] Very much so. 非常抱歉
[01:45] Guy’s filthy. 它身上好脏
[01:47] When was the last time you cleaned him? 你上次清洗它是什么时候的事啊
[01:50] Actually, that’s my dead father’s blood. 实际上 那是我死去的父亲的血
[01:53] I never felt like washing it. So thanks for that. 我一直都不想洗掉 真是谢谢你了啊
[01:58] Okay, so I’m just gonna.. 好吧 我就…
[02:06] Right. 好了
[02:08] Let’s get this fire lit and the shutters down. 把火点起来 把窗帘都合上
[02:11] Great idea. 好主意
[02:12] It may not look like much, guys, but we’re safe here. 虽然看着不怎么样 但我们在这里是安全的
[02:15] There’s not a soul for miles. 方圆几英里都没人
[02:16] No one will find us. 没人能找到我们
[02:18] We are completely alone. 只有我们在这里
[02:27] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[02:40] Beth! 贝丝
[02:41] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你干什么呢 干什么呢
[02:42] Put your guns down. 赶快把枪放下
[02:46] Welcome, Beth. So nice to finally meet you. 欢迎啊 贝丝 终于见到你了
[02:49] Shit! 妈的
[02:52] Are you alright? 你没事吧
[02:54] Kim. 金
[02:59] What’s that? 那是什么
[03:19] So… 所以
[03:20] we should have enough firepower. 我们的弹药应该充足了
[03:23] The problem is going to be getting down to the cabin 问题在于 如何偷偷潜入木屋那里
[03:26] without them seeing us. 而不被他们发现
[03:27] My mom always said that 我妈妈以前常说
[03:28] a problem is just a solution that hasn’t been found yet. 问题只是尚未找到的解决办法罢了
[03:31] Well, your mother is a fucking idiot, isn’t she? 你妈是个白痴 不是吗
[03:34] Well, if the solution hasn’t been found 如果解决办法尚未被找到
[03:35] then it’s fucking problem, isn’t it? 那它就是问题 不是吗
[03:37] – Sir! – Well, that is the point. -长官 -就是这个意思啊
[03:38] There is no problem. 根本不存在问题
[03:39] It’s just a solution that hasn’t been found yet. 只是尚未找到的解决办法而已
[03:41] Which is a problem. 那这就是问题啊
[03:43] In fact, it’s exact fucking definition of a problem. 实际上 “问题”二字的定义就是这个啊
[03:45] – Jesus. – Sir! -老天爷啊 -长官
[03:46] We’re just going to have to agree to disagree then, aren’t we? 那我们只能求同存异了 不是吗
[03:50] You feel alright, Thompson? 你感觉还好吗 汤普森
[03:51] What? 怎么了
[03:52] Because you’re getting awfully big for your boots. 因为你现在自大膨胀 自以为是
[03:53] You know that, don’t you? 你也知道这点 对吧
[03:55] Sorry, are we boring you? 不好意思 我们让你觉得无聊了吗
[03:56] This is the path to the house sir. 这是通向那个木屋的路 长官
[03:58] We need to follow tactical protocol from this point on. 从现在开始 我们要按照战术章程行进
[04:01] Uhh, go on then. 那就去吧
[04:06] Where does Terry find these girls? 泰丽是从哪儿找到这些娘炮的
[04:07] I basically feel that we are better off on our own. 我真觉得没有他们 我们会把任务完成得更好
[04:21] – Here you go. – But, -给 -但是
[04:23] why are we having sandwiches? 我们为什么要在这里吃三明治
[04:24] We need to leave right now. 我们得马上离开啊
[04:26] If you leave now, you’ll only get yourself in more danger. 如果现在离开 只会陷入更大的危险
[04:28] Kim’s right. 金说得对
[04:29] And the traps will slow them down 陷阱可以减缓他们的速度
[04:30] but they’ll be here pretty soon. 但他们还是会很快到来
[04:32] Our best bet is fighting them on our home turf. 我们最大的机会 就是在家附近反击他们
[04:34] Definitely. I agree with Kim. 太对了 我特意金的意见
[04:36] Jesus! 老天啊
[04:37] Who are you people? 你们到底是什么人
[04:38] I’m really sorry that you’re in the situation. 我很抱歉你被卷进这事当中了
[04:40] But right now I’m going to need you to go and hide out the back 但现在我需要你去后面躲着
[04:43] while I set some bear traps and clean out the cannon. 我要去设置一些捕兽陷阱 把武器清理下
[04:45] I’ll come and help. 我去给你帮忙
[04:46] – Nicky. You stay here. – Sure. -尼克 你待在这里 -遵命
[04:48] Mom! Hold the fort until I’m back. 妈 在我回来前 管住大家
[05:25] Kim! 金
[05:27] Go back, Nicky. 回去 尼克
[05:28] We need to talk. 我们需要谈谈
[05:29] No, seriously, you need to go back right now. 不 说真的 你得立刻回去
[05:31] I just wanna apologise for.. 我就想向你道歉…
[05:32] No. I’m fine, please You just have to stop walking right … 不 我没事 你不能再继续往前…
[05:35] now! 走了
[05:47] Why didn’t you tell me? 你之前怎么不告诉我
[05:48] I tried to sort it. 我试图自己解决好
[05:49] I even went to the police and look where that got me. 我甚至去找过警察 结果我落得什么下场
[05:51] Well, you could have told me. 你可以告诉我的啊
[05:53] Okay. What about you? 好吧 那你呢
[06:02] I know about the baby, Beth. 我知道你怀孕的事了 贝丝
[06:12] Why didn’t you just tell me? 你之前为什么不告诉我
[06:17] That’s why I came here. 那正是我来这里的原因
[06:20] To tell you. 就是要来告诉你
[06:31] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[06:35] I was freaking out. 我当时吓傻了
[06:38] And then I thought, well, 然后我想到
[06:40] if I’m freaking out, he’s definitely gonna freak out. 如果我吓傻了 那他也绝对会吓傻的
[06:49] Okay. Can I ask you to promise me something, Beth? 好吧 我能请你承诺我一件事吗 贝丝
[06:54] If you promise to still love me. 如果你承诺无论如何都依然会爱我
[06:57] Even if I don’t fucking make anything of myself, then.. 哪怕我一事无成 那么…
[06:59] – Babe, of course I… – No..no.. -宝贝 我当然… -不 不
[07:01] If..if you can promise me that. 如果你能承诺这一点
[07:04] Then I’ll promise to give everything I’ve got to you and that… 那我就承诺我会付出一切 为你和那个…
[07:09] our baby. 我们的孩子
[07:12] Every single fucking thing. 毫无保留
[07:14] I swear to God. 我对天发誓
[07:20] You’re not freaking out, then? 这么说你没被吓傻吗
[07:21] I’m freaking in, babe. 我内心都吓懵了 宝贝
[07:27] Right, you two. 好了 你们两个
[07:32] Take this, 拿着这个
[07:34] you’re going to need it. 你们会用到的
[07:38] – That killed the moment, didn’t it? – Yeah. -气氛都被破坏了 对吧 -是啊
[07:55] Okay. So the thing is 好了 问题在于
[07:57] I’ve made these landmines myself 这些地雷都是我造的
[07:58] and it looks like it’s malfunctioned. 这个地雷看起来出故障了
[08:00] But I do want to disarm it just to be sure. 但我还是想解除它 以防万一
[08:03] Two things while I’m getting wire cutters. 我去拿剪线钳时你要注意两点
[08:05] One, don’t lift your foot 一 别把脚抬起来
[08:07] and two, 二
[08:08] please don’t tell my mom it malfunctioned. 拜托你千万别告诉我妈地雷失灵了
[08:12] Mums are the worst, right? 妈妈们最讨厌了 对吧
[08:18] Look, I’m sorry about the diary. 听着 偷看你日记的事我很抱歉
[08:20] I really am. 真的万分抱歉
[08:23] Just 但是
[08:25] don’t let your mom use this as an excuse to keep you here. 别让你妈用这个做借口 骗你留在这里
[08:30] Please. 拜托了
[08:34] Stay here. Don’t move. 待在原地 别乱动
[08:36] I’m going to go and check what fuse I’ve used. 我去核实下我用的是哪种引信
[08:38] And if everything is fine, 如果一切没问题
[08:39] I’ll just shout the words. 我就大声喊暗号
[08:41] Jammie Dodgers? 吉米道奇饼干吗
[08:43] Exactly. 没错
[08:45] Then, you’ll know it’s safe to move. 那你就知道可以安全移动了
[08:47] See you in a minute. 待会儿见
[09:02] You alright, pickle? 你还好吗 小子
[09:11] Those bomb fuses you got me for Christmas, 你圣诞节送给我的那些炸弹引信
[09:13] they weren’t the pressure released kind by any chance, were they? 不会碰巧是松发式的吧
[09:16] Yeah, but I built in a timer delay for training purposes. 是的 但我装入了延时器 用来训练
[09:20] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[09:21] How long? 延时多久
[09:22] Why? What’s happened? 为什么这么问 出什么事了
[09:25] Nothing, everything’s fine. 没有啊 一切都挺好的
[09:33] Mom, wait. 妈妈 等等
[09:34] Oh, my gosh. 我的天呐
[09:35] He’s.. 他…
[09:36] ..such a loser. 真是个废物
[09:39] Look at him. 你看他
[09:40] I bet that’s how he dances. 他跳舞肯定也是这个傻样
[09:42] I mean, seriously, I know I messed up 说真的 我知道我搞砸了
[09:44] but you’re really going to choose him over me? 但你真的宁愿选择他而不是我吗
[09:49] How is it possible to know so little about 你怎么会如此不了解
[09:51] the only person in the world you actually know? 你在这世上唯一认识的人呢
[10:14] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[10:16] What? 怎么了
[10:59] We’re gonna take our chances. 我们要赌一把
[11:01] Go via the back way. 从后门出去
[11:05] I’m sorry. 对不起
[11:13] It’s like you said, 就像你说的
[11:16] nothing else matters now 其他什么都不重要了
[11:17] apart from this kid. 除了这个孩子
[11:22] And that’s it. 就是这样
[11:25] Tina, I’m really sorry. 蒂娜 我真的很抱歉
[11:26] No, no. 不 不
[11:28] Don’t be sorry. 不必道歉
[11:47] Kim, there’s something I need to tell you. 金 有件事我得告诉你
[11:49] You alright, mate? 你好吗 姐们儿
[11:51] Long time. 好久不见
[11:53] I like what you’ve done with the place. 我喜欢你对这里的布置
[11:54] Rustic setting. Crazy killer traps. 乡村风格 可怕的杀人陷阱
[11:57] It’s nice. 很不错
[12:03] Don’t fucking move. 千万别动
[12:05] Are you okay? Has he hurt you? 你没事吧 他有没有伤害你
[12:08] Good to see the little one all grown up too. 看到你的孩子长大了 我很欣慰
[12:11] What’s he talking about? 他在说什么
[12:12] Boyfriend’s is a bit of a dick though, right? 不过她男朋友挺混蛋的 对吧
[12:14] Oh, we’re not actually a couple, so joke’s on you. 我们其实不是一对 所以出丑的是你
[12:17] I mean there was a kiss but it got ruined 确实吻了一下 但最终还是毁了
[12:18] because of this whole diary listing. 因为我偷看了她日记本上列的清单
[12:20] Anyway, basically this whole thing happen with this book… 总之 整件事都跟那本日记有关
[12:22] Do you want to shut the fuck up? 你能闭嘴吗
[12:23] Sure. 好的
[12:24] – What’s wrong with the kid? – I know, right? -这孩子有什么毛病吗 -我也觉得
[12:27] Wait, do you two know each other? 等等 你们认识吗
[12:33] Me and your mom used to be partners. 我和你妈以前是搭档
[12:35] Didn’t we, Jo? 对吧 乔
[12:36] Jo? 乔
[12:39] Please don’t. 求你别说出来
[12:41] Rising star of the force. 警界冉冉升起的新星
[12:43] So good in fact that she found out that I was on Jimmy’s payroll. 她太优秀了 竟然发现我被吉米收买了
[12:49] Didn’t you, you little monkey? 不是吗 小猴子
[12:53] So I did what any good partner would do 所以我做了所有好搭档都会做的事
[12:55] and I cut her in 拉她入伙
[12:57] and business was good. Trust me. 生意不错 相信我
[12:59] It wasn’t like that Kim. 不是这样的 金
[13:00] I did it for him. He was my partner. 我是为了他才那么做的 他是我的搭档
[13:01] He would have gone to prison for years otherwise. 否则他会坐很多年的牢
[13:03] You did it for the money just like the rest of us. 你跟我们其他人一样 是为了钱
[13:05] No, he begged me, Kim. 不 是他求我的 金
[13:08] But you took the money? 但你收了那些钱吗
[13:12] Just, like the rest of us. 就跟我们其他人一样
[13:14] Kim, listen to me. 金 听我说
[13:15] Things got out of control really really fast. 当时事情很快就失控了
[13:18] I tried to get out. But then Jimmy came after me. 我想脱身 但吉米却开始追杀我
[13:21] Yeah, he came after you, but… 是 他是追杀你了 但是…
[13:23] you’re not who he found, are you? 他找到的却不是你 对吗
[13:30] He found dad? 他对爸爸下手了
[13:34] We’re gonna leave that night but I.. 我们本打算那天晚上离开的 但我
[13:37] I was one day too late. 我的计划还是迟了一天
[13:42] This whole thing is because of you? 这一切都是因为你吗
[13:48] Dad died because of you. 爸爸是因为你才死的
[14:07] Okay. 好了
[14:09] Okay. 好吧
[14:11] Next time you move, this gun goes off. 你再动 我就开枪了
[14:15] Good to know. 很高兴知道这点
[14:25] Fuck! 操
[14:33] Sorry, er… 抱歉 那个…
[14:55] Jesus! 天呐
[14:58] Fuck! 操
[15:01] What are we gonna do? 我们要怎么做
[15:20] I’m fine. 我没事
[15:21] If you bleed out now, mom, 如果你流血至死 妈
[15:22] I won’t get the chance to kill you myself. 我就没机会亲手杀了你了
[15:24] Now hold it. 按紧了
[15:30] Yo, yo, yo, I’m coming out with the bag. 喂 我要带着包出来了
[15:33] Stop shooting. 停止射击
[15:38] All right. Here’s the money. Yeah? 听好了 钱给你们 好吗
[15:43] This is what you came here for 你们来这里就是为了这个
[15:44] so 那么
[15:46] just 就
[15:49] just take it and go, innit. 拿上快走吧 好咩
[15:51] Isn’t it! 该说”好吗”
[15:54] Hey, Nick. 嘿 尼克
[15:55] Guess what? 你猜怎么着
[15:57] Beth’s pregnant. 贝丝怀孕了
[16:00] Oh my God. That’s so… 天啊 这真是太…
[16:01] Beth. Congratulations. 贝丝 恭喜啊
[16:03] Thanks Nicky. 谢谢你 尼克
[16:05] I thought you were glowing. 我之前就觉得你容光焕发的
[16:08] Well, come up here then and give me a hug then or what? 等什么 快过来抱抱我
[16:09] You know, I would but 我也想啊 但是
[16:10] I’m stood on a landmine, so… 但我正站在地雷上 所以
[16:13] What? 什么
[16:16] God! 天呐
[16:17] – Idiot. – Fuck my mind… -白痴 -我操啊
[16:25] Go and get it then. 你去拿过来
[16:27] You go and get it. 你过去拿
[16:34] You lied to me, Mom. 你欺骗了我 妈
[16:37] My whole life is a lie. 我的一生就是个谎言
[16:39] Please don’t say that. 请别这么说
[16:41] Why would you keep this from me? 你为什么要瞒着我
[16:52] Because I love you. 因为我爱你
[16:57] And I only love you. 我只爱你一个
[16:59] There’s nothing else. There’s no other people. No other places. 别的都不爱 其他人 其他地方 我都不爱
[17:02] It’s just you. 我只爱你
[17:14] Did you ever think maybe that’s the problem? 你有想过这可能正是问题所在吗
[17:20] No, I didn’t. 不 我没想过
[17:25] Thompson! 汤普森
[17:26] Cover me. 掩护我
[17:42] Mum. 妈
[17:43] Wait here. 在这里等着
[17:44] Mum. 妈
[17:46] Jo, 乔
[17:48] what are you doing, Jo? 你要做什么 乔
[17:52] No one else needs to die today. All right? 今天不需要再死更多人了 好吗
[17:56] Jimmy’s dead. 吉米死了
[17:59] I’m out. I’m done. 我不干了 到此为止
[18:00] So let’s just put the guns down. 我们先把枪放下
[18:09] What about Terry? 那泰丽呢
[18:12] I’ll tell her that Kim stood on a landmine or something. 我会告诉她金踩到地雷了什么的
[18:16] Listen, 听着
[18:18] Jo. 乔
[18:21] You let me take this money. 你让我拿走这笔钱
[18:24] And you will never see us again. 你就永远不会再看见我们了
[18:29] I swear. 我发誓
[18:36] Cross My Heart Hope To…. 要是撒谎 不得好死…
[18:45] Now then, 好了
[18:47] I am afraid I’m going to need to take a body back to Terry. 恐怕这回我得给泰丽运回一具尸体了
[18:51] So, who’s it going to be? 所以我要运走的会是谁呢
[18:58] Mom, don’t! 妈 不要
[19:03] Throw your gun down and come out Kim. 把枪放下 走出来 金
[19:05] Stay exactly where you are. 待在那别动
[19:07] Tell you what Kim, 这样吧 金
[19:09] I’ll let you decide 我让你决定
[19:11] Your mum. 是你妈
[19:13] Or this drib! 还是这个废柴
[19:17] You got three seconds or I just shoot them both. 给你三秒钟时间 否则我把他们都杀了
[19:22] Three 三
[19:27] Two 二
[19:29] Fuck! 操
[19:32] -One. – Wait! -一 -等等
[19:33] I’m the one you want. 你要的人是我
[19:35] Kim! 金
[19:39] I won’t choose between them. 我不会在他们当中选择的
[19:43] Because whichever one I choose I’ll still be trapped. 因为不管我选了谁 我还是会被困住
[19:49] Kim don’t. 金 不要
[19:50] Do what you want. 随便你吧
[19:52] Kill me. 杀了我
[19:54] Take the money. 带走钱
[19:56] Go off somewhere and 去个什么地方 然后
[19:58] eat a huge pile 大吃一堆
[20:02] of Jammie Dodgers. 吉米道奇饼干
[20:05] Excuse me? 你说什么
[20:11] I’ve heard that they are really nice. 我听说那种饼干很好吃
[20:14] You’re weird! 你真是个怪胎
[20:28] Nicky, are you okay? 尼克 你没事吧
[20:30] Hold on. 等等
[20:34] Look! 你看
[20:36] Are you shot? 你中枪了吗
[20:37] No, but that’s really gonna sting in the bath. 没有 但洗澡的时候这伤口会很疼的
[20:39] Oh God. 天啊
[20:41] Okay. 好吧
[20:43] Look, 听着
[20:44] I’m just gonna.. 我就…
[20:46] just going to take the money 我就拿走这些钱
[20:48] and go. Okay? 然后走人 好吗
[20:49] I know you’re not going to shoot me in the back either. 我知道你不会朝我后背开枪的
[20:52] I can see it in your eyes. 我能从你的眼睛中看出来
[20:54] So I’m just going to leave and you’re not going to stop me 所以我就走了 你也不会阻止我
[20:57] because you’re just too nice. 因为你是个大好人
[20:59] Wait…wait…wait 等等 等等
[21:01] Hang on just a 再等
[21:03] few 几
[21:05] more 秒
[21:06] seconds. 钟
[21:10] What for? 为什么
[21:27] Dear Mum. 亲爱的妈妈
[21:30] I’m sorry for leaving…again. 对不起 我又要走了
[21:34] I know this is hard for you. 我知道你很难接受
[21:36] But I have to go. 但我必须离开
[21:39] To get away from all the lies. 远离这些谎言
[21:41] And figure out who I really am. 搞清楚我到底是什么样的人
[21:45] The world may be a scary place. 这世界也许很可怕
[21:48] It can also be beautiful. 但也可以绚烂多彩
[21:53] I’m not going to hide anymore. 我不会再躲藏了
[21:58] I am ready 我准备好了
[22:00] and I can look after myself. 我能照顾好自己
[22:05] I know you thought you were keeping me safe. 我知道你觉得你这么做是在保护我
[22:08] And I hope one day you can make this right between us. 我希望有一天你能处理好我们之间的母女关系
[22:14] I do love you, Mum. 我确实爱你 妈
[22:17] I just don’t know right now if I can forgive you. 我只是不知道我现在是否能原谅你
[22:24] Bye, Mum. 再见 妈妈
[22:28] Love Kim 爱你的金
[22:42] I told you, you’re shit with women. 我就说你不擅长跟女人相处吧
[22:46] Thanks. 谢了
[22:47] No problem, bro. 别客气 兄弟
[22:49] You know you’re going to be a shit dad. 你知道你会成为一个很糟糕的父亲
[22:52] It’s true. 这是真的
[22:53] He’s gonna leave the baby on a bus. 他会把宝宝落在公车上
[23:10] So you didn’t tell her everything? 看来你没告诉她一切
[23:18] Another day, perhaps? 改日再说吧
两周后就死

文章导航

Previous Post: 两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 丑女贝蒂(Ugly Betty)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

两周后就死(Two Weeks to Live)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号