时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | – Hello? – Hi, Daniel, it’s Betty. | 喂 丹尼尔 我是贝蒂 |
[00:05] | – I need to talk to you about Sofia. – Perfect timing! I proposed! | 听着 我得跟你谈谈索菲亚 你电话来得正是时候 我向她求婚了 |
[00:08] | – It was a lie. – What are you talking about? | 克里斯蒂娜 这全都是谎言 |
[00:10] | Sofia set him up. She used Daniel to get her cover story. | 你说什么 索菲亚从一开始就在设计他 她利用丹尼尔来写封面故事 |
[00:14] | “From Fling to Ring in 60 Days.” | 60天恋爱结婚 |
[00:17] | Thank you for being such a good sport. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[00:20] | I fully intend to take over the company sooner rather than later. | 我要接管公司 越快越好 |
[00:25] | You manipulated me and lied to my face about Daniel. | 你利用了我 你当着我的面说谎 |
[00:28] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[00:29] | – Where’s Daniel? – He disappeared. | 丹尼尔在哪儿 他消失了 |
[00:37] | Look, I know you’re upset about leaving that big New York job, | 亲爱的 我知道放弃纽约那份好工作让你很伤心 |
[00:40] | but you have to eat something. | 但你总得吃点东西 |
[00:43] | I never should’ve taken that stupid position at Sofia’s magazine. | 我真不该那么蠢去索菲亚的杂志干 |
[00:47] | I should have stayed at Mode. | 我应该老老实实的呆在《时尚》 |
[00:49] | Yeah, Aunt Betty. I miss the swag. | 是的 贝蒂阿姨 我真想念那儿的”好东西” |
[00:55] | OK, is there a sign on my forehead that says “Crap here”? | 我额头上写着”倒霉”两个字吗 |
[01:00] | – What’s the matter with you? – There’s an Herbalux recall. | 你怎么了 草药茶的产品要被召回了 |
[01:03] | They’re pulling the products because housewives in Secaucus lost their hair! | 因为一些郊区的主妇变成了秃子 所以他们要收回所有的产品 |
[01:08] | Why don’t they change what’s in the shampoo? | 为什么他们不改变洗发水的配方呢 |
[01:10] | They were using the hand cream. | 她们用的是护手霜 不是洗发水 |
[01:12] | The FDA is recalling the whole line. | 食品药品管理局要求全线召回 |
[01:15] | – I don’t have a job anymore! – Are you serious? | 我失业了 这不是真的吧 |
[01:18] | Maybe Oprah can adopt us. | 也许奥普拉(美国著名脱口秀主持人)可以收养我们 |
[01:20] | Wait a minute, I use that hand cream. | 等等 我也用那种护手霜的 |
[01:22] | What am I gonna do? I have bills, car payments… | 我该怎么办呢 我得付帐单 还有车款… |
[01:26] | These nails, they don’t just happen! | 这些指甲也是要花钱修的 |
[01:28] | I know how you feel. When I left Mode… | 我了解你现在的感觉 当我离开《时尚》的时候 |
[01:31] | Betty, please, enough with the “When I left Mode.” | 拜托贝蒂 你已经说过很多次”当我离开《时尚》” |
[01:34] | OK, this is totally different! Herbalux was all I had. | 这两件事完全不同 草药茶是我的全部 |
[01:38] | You? You already have another job! | 而你 你还有另外一份工作 |
[01:41] | Betty! That four top wants chips. Now! | 贝蒂 4号桌要薯片 现在 |
[01:49] | You’re right. Sometimes I forget how lucky I am. | 你说的对 有时候我都忘记我有多么幸运 |
[01:57] | I’ve got e-mails, voice mails, phone records. | 我搞到了电子邮件 语音邮件 电话记录 |
[02:00] | And the location of the wrecked car. | 还有那辆失事汽车的下落 |
[02:02] | Everything you’d need to put Bradford away for Fey Sommers’ death. | 所有你们需要的 让布拉德福为菲 |
[02:05] | Oh, one million dollars. | 索莫斯的死负责的证据 一百万 |
[02:08] | Do I look like I’m made of money? | 我看起来像印钞票的吗 |
[02:10] | Frankly, lady, I don’t know what you look like, | 坦白说 女士 我不知道你长什么样 |
[02:13] | but that figure’s non-negotiable. Oh, and you’ve got 24 hours. | 但这个数目是不还价的 你有24个小时来准备 |
[02:19] | Leaves a bit of a stench, doesn’t he? | 他闻起来一股恶臭 |
[02:23] | He has what we’ve been looking for. | 不是吗 但他有我们想要的 |
[02:26] | You do realize, once I hand over the money, | 你得知道 一旦我付了钱 |
[02:28] | we need to be ready for an immediate takeover. | 我们就得做好准备以便迅速掌权 |
[02:31] | You could be Editor-in-Chief of Mode as soon as Monday. | 你很快就可以成为《时尚》的总编 |
[02:35] | If there’s anybody at that magazine you can’t trust, | 如果杂志社有谁不可靠 |
[02:40] | it’s time to fumigate. | 现在是时候清理了 |
[02:45] | I only used it once and I woke up looking like this. | 我只用过一次 醒来时就变成了这样 |
[02:51] | I’m getting married on Saturday! | 我星期六要结婚的 |
[02:54] | Hey, he’s still marrying you with that nose. | 你长个那样的鼻子他都愿意娶你 |
[02:57] | Bald ain’t gonna make much of a difference! | 秃头也没什么影响 |
[02:59] | I don’t think you need another one of these. | 我不觉得你还可以再喝 |
[03:02] | I’m done, I’m done. Let’s just go home. | 喝完了 喝完了 我们回家吧 |
[03:06] | Can you help me fake a resume? | 你能帮我写简历吗 |
[03:07] | I was planning on going into the city. | 当然可以 但我原本打算进城的 |
[03:09] | Daniel’s home from Rio tomorrow. | 丹尼尔明天会从里约回来 |
[03:11] | I thought I could stock his fridge, pick up his dry-cleaning. | 我想我至少该把他的冰箱塞满食物 再把干洗的衣服取回来 |
[03:15] | Why? You’re not his assistant anymore. | 为什么 你已经不再是他的助理了 |
[03:17] | I just… This wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for me. | 我知道 我只是…如果不是我的话这一切都不会发生 |
[03:21] | I pushed him to propose to Sofia. I want to make coming home easy for him. | 是我让他向索菲亚求婚的 我只是想让他回家后能舒适点 |
[03:25] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[03:27] | …you’re such a good person. | 你真是个好人 |
[03:31] | You have a chip in your hair. | 你头发上有薯片 |
[03:39] | Thank you. Very nice, very nice, very nice… | 谢谢 很好 很好 很好 |
[03:45] | Oi, Scottie! | 看这边 苏格兰妞 |
[03:47] | What are you doing, you paisley-wearing worm? | 你在干什么 穿花呢的毛虫 |
[03:50] | Yearbook committee! | 做年鉴 |
[03:52] | Robyn in Styles? | 设计部的罗宾 |
[03:53] | She’s got an eye for vintage. | 她对葡萄酒很有研究 |
[03:55] | I need her for the layouts. She stays. | 我需要她做版面设计 留下 |
[03:58] | When you move into Daniel’s office, I am not sitting in Betty’s old chair. | 顺便说下 当你搬进丹尼尔的办公室 我可不要坐贝蒂以前的位子 |
[04:03] | This bum don’t slum. | 我的臀部不愿屈就 |
[04:07] | That’s not what I heard. Next. | 我听说的可不是这样 |
[04:09] | Christina? | -下一个 -克里斯蒂娜 |
[04:11] | – I need a talented seamstress. – Her work is impeccable. | 我需要一个能干的裁缝 她干的无懈可击 |
[04:14] | – I can’t understand a word she says. – “Have a crumpet, guvner?” So annoying. | 但我听不懂她说的话 ‘给个松饼吧’(模仿说话声) |
[04:19] | Then again, she’s the only one who knows my real measurements. | 但她是这个星球上唯一知道我真实尺寸的人 |
[04:22] | So? | 那么 |
[04:26] | Question mark. | 待定 |
[04:29] | And next… | 下一个 |
[04:32] | – Auf wiedersehen, Amanda. – Of course. Unless… | 我可不要阿曼达 当然 除非… |
[04:35] | She’s Daniel’s girl. What has she ever done for me? | 她是丹尼尔的人 她有为我做过什么吗 |
[04:38] | – She leaves when he leaves. – Right, but she could… | 丹尼尔滚蛋 她也滚蛋 话是这么说 但她能… |
[04:42] | You’re going to miss your little beard, how cute. | 你会想念你可爱的小朋友 |
[04:45] | No. Next! | 不行 下一个 |
[04:49] | Willie… Daniel broke her heart. She’s not loyal to him. | 威莉… 丹尼尔伤了她的心 她不会向着他的 |
[04:53] | She’s just working her way up the ladder. | 她只是干她的活向上爬而已 |
[04:56] | But until she proves her loyalty to me… | 除非她能证明她对我的忠诚 |
[05:00] | …she’s out. | 否则滚蛋 |
[05:09] | And, speaking of disasters, it’s time for our daily dose of Daniel. | 说到灾难 现在得说说我们每日必提的丹尼尔 |
[05:14] | Still no sign of recently dumped playboy, Daniel Meade. | 新近被甩的花花公子丹尼尔 米德依旧下落不明 |
[05:18] | Rumor has it he’s in Brazil, licking his wounds… | 据传他正在巴西舔舐伤口 |
[05:21] | …and anything else that walks by. | 不理世事 |
[05:24] | His ex, Sofia Reyes, was seen… | 同时 他的前女友索菲亚 雷耶斯… |
[05:48] | God, what died in here? | 老天 怎么乱成这样 |
[06:37] | – Daniel! – Hey. | 丹尼尔! |
[06:41] | So… how’s Rio? | 在里约(里约热内卢 巴西城市)过的怎么样 |
[06:45] | It’s bueno. | 很好(西班牙语) |
[07:04] | I can’t believe you never went to Rio! | 真不敢相信你居然没去里约 |
[07:06] | You sent me a postcard every other day. | 你每隔几天就寄明信片给我 写什么 |
[07:08] | “Weather is beautiful! I’m doing great! | 天气很好 我也很好 |
[07:10] | Got to go, it’s lambada time!” | 朗巴得舞(巴西的一种迪斯科色情舞)时间到了 我得走了 |
[07:12] | What should I write? “I’m hiding under my bed, in the fetal position. | 那你想我写什么 |
[07:16] | Wish you were here!” | 我躲在床下蜷成一团希望你来安慰我? |
[07:17] | Daniel, please, nobody cares what happened. | 丹尼尔 拜托 没人在意发生了什么 |
[07:20] | Look, I know that you’re in pain, OK? | 听着 我知道你很痛苦 |
[07:23] | But… you can’t hide from the world forever. | 但你不能永远躲着大家 |
[07:27] | Next week is Fashion Week, and the magazine needs you. | 下周就是时装周 杂志需要你 |
[07:33] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[07:36] | – What? – Fashion Week. | 什么 时装周 |
[07:40] | Five months ago you thought Cavalli was a kind of pasta. | 5个月以前你还把CAVALLI(服装品牌) 当成意大利通心粉的一种呢 |
[07:44] | Yeah. So did you. | 是 你不也是吗 |
[07:49] | We’ve both come a long way, huh? | 我们在一起共同经历了很多 |
[07:53] | So how are things at… MYW? | “myw”现在的情形怎么样 |
[07:56] | You learning a lot from… | 你从她那儿… |
[08:00] | – …her? – Yeah, well… | 学到了很多吧 |
[08:02] | I couldn’t work for “her” after what she did to you, so I quit. | 在她那样对你之后 我不能为她工作 |
[08:07] | You did? | 我辞职了 你辞职了? |
[08:11] | Would it be really childish of me to high-five you right now? | 如果现在跟你击掌 我是不是很幼稚 |
[08:17] | You know, Betty, when I go back to Mode, well, maybe… | 那么 贝蒂 如果我重回《时尚》 也许 |
[08:21] | I don’t know, maybe you could… | 你愿意重新回来跟我一起工作吗 |
[08:24] | – …come back with me? – Are you serious? | 真的吗 是的 |
[08:28] | Wait, but, you already have an assistant. | 等等 可你已经有助理了 |
[08:30] | Oh, you let me handle Amanda. I’m still the Editor-in-Chief. | 阿曼达我来处理 我到底还是总编 |
[08:34] | I can have two assistants. Right? | 我可以有两个助理 好吗 |
[08:38] | You’re really into this high-five thing, aren’t you? | 你真喜欢击掌 不是吗 |
[08:48] | – Good morning! – Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:50] | – Good morning. – Ooh, your famous cupcakes! | 早上好 早上好 你拿手的纸杯蛋糕 |
[08:54] | They’re for my teacher. | 那是给我老师的 |
[08:55] | The kid’s getting a “D” in math, time to kiss butt. | 小家伙的数学不及格 得去拍老师马屁 |
[08:59] | Thank you. Mom! Are you driving me or what? | 谢谢 妈 你要载我去吗? |
[09:03] | I’ve got four different interviews today. Which one? | 我今天有四个面试 穿哪一件 |
[09:07] | I think I’m taking the bus. Bye. | 我想我还是自己坐公车去学校 |
[09:09] | Bye. OK, you guys! What do you think? | 好吧 拜 伙计 你们觉得怎么样 |
[09:12] | Well, they’re both… | 两件都很不错 |
[09:15] | …very nice. | |
[09:17] | Sweetheart, you have intelligence, ambition. | 宝贝 你聪明又上进 |
[09:21] | – You don’t need to resort to this. – Look at my resume. | 你不需要用这种方式 看看我的简历 |
[09:26] | – The purple one. – Thank you. | – 紫色那件 – 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Hey! Father in the room. Father in the room. | 嘿 老爸在场呢 老爸在场呢 |
[09:34] | Have they filled that position at Burrito King? | 玉米饼王的那个空缺招满人了吗 |
[09:36] | Hilda, trust me, you are way too good to be the “Chip Chick.” | 相信我希尔达 让你去做”薯片西施”完全是大材小用 |
[09:40] | I bet you’re excited to go back to Mode? | 我打赌你很高兴能重回《时尚》 |
[09:42] | Yes! I missed it so much. | 是的 |
[09:45] | The excitement, the people… | 我太想念那里紧张刺激的氛围 还有那里的人 |
[09:49] | Well, some of the people. | 想念 一些人 |
[09:51] | A few of the people. | 几个人 |
[09:54] | OK, Christina. | 好吧 |
[09:56] | Oh, and that Henry guy? | 只想念克里斯蒂娜 那个叫亨利的家伙呢 |
[09:59] | Yeah, we haven’t even spoken since the Christmas party. | 圣诞节后我们就没说过话了 |
[10:02] | It’s probably best. He’s one of those Wall Street types, | 也许这样最好 我打赌他是那种典型的华尔街男人 |
[10:05] | $100 haircuts, dating ten girls at once. | 花100美圆做头发 同时跟10个女孩交往 |
[10:08] | – No. That’s not Henry. – But, Walter… | 不 亨利不是那样的人 但沃特 |
[10:11] | Now he’s a guy you could settle down with. | 他是那种你可以让你安定下来的男人 |
[10:14] | So how do I know if I’m settling down or if I’m just settling? | 那我怎么才知道我究竟是安定下来了 还是在得过且过 |
[10:20] | Hilda… | 希尔达… |
[10:22] | … nipple. | 乳贴 |
[10:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:48] | I’m so sorry. | 真为你难过 |
[10:50] | OK, Boss, ready to… | 老板 准备好… |
[10:53] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[10:55] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[10:58] | What if I run into her? We’re in the same building, Betty. | 万一我上班时跟她照面呢 贝蒂 我们在同一幢大厦办公 |
[11:02] | So, you run into her, it sucks, it’s weird, you keep going. | 如果你遇见她 这很糟糕也很尴尬 但你继续走你的就是 |
[11:05] | I’ll be there if you need me. Come on. | 而我会随传随到 走吧 |
[11:07] | – Now, can we discuss this Cheeto-tan? – I was supposed to be in Rio. | 现在我们能说说你的棕色皮肤吗 我得看起来相在里约呆了两个星期 |
[11:11] | You look like an Oompa-Loompa. | 你看起来像呜巴鲁巴 (电影《查理和巧克力工厂》中的角色) |
[11:17] | What floor are we on now? | 我们现在在几楼了 |
[11:19] | – Third, only 25 to go. – Daniel, come on, this is crazy! | 3楼 只需要再上25楼 丹尼尔 这太傻了 |
[11:23] | You won’t run into Sofia on the elevator. | 你不会在电梯里撞见索菲亚 |
[11:25] | It’s not about Sofia. It’s about getting your heart pumping. You can do it. | 跟索菲亚无关 这可以使心脏强壮 你能做到的 |
[11:31] | Just go. Save yourself. | 你先走吧 不用管我 |
[11:38] | You do know he’s coming back, right? | 你知道他会回来的 不是吗 |
[11:42] | It’s been two weeks, and nothing. | 已经两个星期了 他杳无音信 |
[11:44] | If there’s going to be a new issue on the stand, | 如果下个月我们还想出新杂志 |
[11:47] | someone’s got to be Editor-in-Chief around here. | 就得有人担起总编的责任 |
[11:52] | – What are you squawking about? – It’s our secret bird code! | 你在鬼叫什么 这是我们的鸟语暗号 |
[11:56] | – What secret bird code? – Oh, I’m doing that with someone else. | 什么鸟语暗号 搞错了 这是我跟别人的暗号 |
[12:00] | – Daniel’s back! – What? | 丹尼尔回来了 什么 |
[12:13] | Hey, everyone! | 大家好 |
[12:15] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[12:18] | You look good! It’s been forever. | – 你看上去很不错 -好久不见 |
[12:21] | I can’t believe it’s been so long. | 真不敢相信 真不敢相信已经这么久了 |
[12:25] | Fabulous tan! | 很棒的棕色皮肤 |
[12:27] | – Did you get something done? – What’d you bring us back from Brazil? | 有艳遇吗 你从巴西给我们带什么了 |
[12:32] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[12:37] | We should hit it with a bat, see if candy falls out. | 我们该用板子用力敲下 看有没有糖果掉出来 |
[12:42] | So, basically, I’ll just have two assistants now. | 简单说 就是现在我会有两个助理 |
[12:45] | But I’m in charge, right? | 我是负责人 对吧 |
[12:47] | It’s more of a partnership, really. | 更准确的说 你们是平级 |
[12:49] | Exactly. I’m in charge. | 说的是…我是负责人 |
[12:52] | When one of you is busy, the other one can pick up the slack. It’ll be great. | 当你们谁忙不过来的时候 另外一个可以搭把手 这样很好 |
[12:56] | Totally get it. In charge. | 完全了解 你归我管 |
[13:01] | Do you want to go over your messages? | 那么现在你想查看你的留言吗 |
[13:03] | Uh, sure. Five minutes? | 好的 5分钟后 |
[13:06] | I’d love a coffee and a bagel, thanks a whole bunch. | 另外 给我一杯咖啡和一个百吉饼 非常感谢 |
[13:09] | He’d love a coffee and a bagel. Thanks a whole bunch. | 他要一杯咖啡和一个百吉饼 非常感谢 |
[13:14] | If anything does open up I’m… | 如果您有什么职位空缺 我随时侯命 |
[13:17] | I’m a fast learner and a people… | 请记住我吧 我学东西很快而且… |
[13:20] | – The position’s already been filled? – In two hours! | 空缺已经满人了吗 |
[13:24] | Everyone wants to be “Chip Chick.” | 两个小时就招满了 谁都想做”薯片西施” |
[13:40] | Yeah, Miss Suarez, we looked at your resume, and unfortunately… | 苏亚雷斯女士 我们看过你的简历 但很抱歉… |
[13:44] | Hi, Hilda, this is Mrs. Simmons from PS 350. | 希尔达 我是 P.S. 350的西蒙斯太太 |
[13:48] | Thank you again for those cupcakes. | 再次感谢你的蛋糕 |
[13:51] | Tell your father they’re amazing. | 请转告您父亲 味道相当好 |
[13:54] | I’d pay money for them. | 我会付钱的 |
[14:04] | I sorted your mail according to three categories. | 我把你的邮件分成了三大类 |
[14:07] | People kissing your ass, people whose asses you should kiss, | 拍你马屁的 |
[14:10] | and people whose asses are, like, huge. | 需要你拍马屁的 还有你那些大屁股的妞 |
[14:13] | Oh, and here are your periodicals. Oh, no… | 给你杂志 |
[14:16] | Not this one. | 不 不是这一本 |
[14:18] | Uh, not this one, either. | 也不是这一本 |
[14:21] | Uh… I’m gonna go fire the mailroom. | 我要炒了收发室那家伙 |
[14:32] | One onion bagel, slightly toasted, light cream cheese. | 洋葱百吉饼 稍微烤了下 另外还有低脂奶酪 |
[14:41] | I don’t know if you know, but the space underneath your desk is good | 我不知道你是否清楚 |
[14:45] | for hiding in the fetal position. I can stand guard if you want. | 但你桌子下面的空间很适合你蜷成一团 如果你想试的话我可以替你站岗 |
[14:48] | I’m fine, Betty, really. | 我 我很好 贝蒂 |
[14:53] | OK, there is a swimsuit casting session at 10:00. I’m assuming you want to go. | 那么 好 10点有一个泳装展示会 我保证你会想去的 |
[14:58] | – Wilhelmina can take that. – What? | 威廉敏娜会处理 |
[15:00] | Daniel, no, you love casting sessions. | 什么 不是吧 你向来喜欢模特展 |
[15:03] | Hotties! Big boobs… | 你的最爱…波霸 |
[15:06] | Please don’t ever say “boobs” again. | 拜托不要再说什么”波霸”了 |
[15:10] | I’ve been gone for a few weeks. I’ve got a lot to catch up on. I’m fine. Really. | 我只是 我离开了几个星期 我 我有一大堆事情要做 我真的没事 |
[15:15] | OK. But eat something. Please. | 好吧 但吃点东西 |
[15:30] | – God, he’s in so much pain. – Oh, he’s fine. | 老天 他太难过了 他很好 |
[15:33] | No, he’s not. He turned down going to a modeling session. | 不 他不好 他竟然不去模特展 |
[15:38] | We’ve gotta get him back on the horse. | 我们得让他重振雄风 |
[15:40] | Trust me, he spent the last two weeks riding every horse in Rio. | 相信我 之前的两个星期他在里约大展雄风 |
[15:44] | I’m talking about building up his confidence again. | 我是说让他重拾信心 |
[15:47] | He doesn’t have a confidence problem. | 他很自信 |
[15:50] | There was this one time, but he was drunk… | 但曾经有一次他真的喝醉了 |
[15:52] | OK, stop. | 够了 打住 |
[15:58] | 8:00 PM tonight. Put it on his schedule. | 今晚8点 把他日程表的时间空出来 |
[16:00] | I’m going to get Daniel a new horse to ride. | 我要让丹尼尔重振旗鼓 |
[16:04] | That didn’t sound as dirty in my head. | 我并没有邪念 |
[16:13] | Ooh. Somebody like Jennifer Aniston would be amazing. | 像詹妮弗-安妮斯顿那样的女人真让人心动 |
[16:16] | Fixing up Daniel is not part of your job description. | 贝蒂 给丹尼尔找对象不是你的工作内容吧 |
[16:19] | I know, I know, I just feel so guilty. | 我知道 我知道 我只是觉得很内疚 |
[16:22] | – What about Tara Reid? – Lovely. | 塔拉·雷德怎么样 |
[16:24] | Dinner with Tara Reid. Breakfast at the free clinic. | 跟塔拉·雷德晚餐 早餐就得在牙医诊所吃 |
[16:26] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[16:28] | Gisele. I wish I could make that happen. Gisele’d make Daniel forget about Sofia. | 吉赛尔 我希望我能促成他俩 吉赛尔能让丹尼尔忘掉索菲亚 |
[16:32] | So do it. | 那就干吧 |
[16:34] | What do you mean? It’s Gisele. It’s not like we go to the same Laundromat. | 你说这话什么意思 她是吉赛尔 约她可不像我们去洗衣店那么容易 |
[16:38] | Don’t be such a numpty. | 别那么死板 |
[16:39] | You phone her representative and arrange a dinner date. | 你可以代表丹尼尔给她打电话然后预约时间晚餐 |
[16:43] | Celebrities do that? | 名人们那么做 |
[16:44] | Where do you think Tom and Katie hooked up? Church? | 你觉得汤姆克鲁斯跟凯蒂在哪儿搞上的 教堂? |
[16:47] | That’s beautiful. Who made that? | 那真漂亮 谁做的 |
[16:49] | Little magic sewing mice. | 心灵手巧的魔法小老鼠 他们很厉害 别管这个 |
[16:51] | They’re very good. Now go, run along, fix up your date, you wee pimp. | 继续说我们的 去约时间吧 你这”皮条客” |
[16:54] | No! This is one of your designs, isn’t it? | 这是你的设计 是不是 |
[16:58] | – It’s gorgeous. – Do you think? | 真漂亮 |
[17:01] | I’m submitting it for the Mode show at Fashion Week. | 真这样觉得? 我打算用它参加《时尚》 |
[17:04] | – “Ten Designers to Watch.” – Oh, my God! You’ll totally get in! | 在服装周举办的”十大设计师”比赛 你一定会入选的 |
[17:07] | The beginning of your huge career! | 这将是你辉煌前程的开始 |
[17:09] | Betty, settle. I enter every year. | 贝蒂 冷静点 我每年都入选 |
[17:12] | There’s thousands of applicants, and the one who picks who gets in… | 参赛者成千上万 而决定谁胜出的是 |
[17:16] | Wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜 |
[17:17] | Ooh. | 威廉敏娜 |
[17:20] | – Well, she’ll die eventually. – No, she won’t. | 但她总有一天会离开 不 她不会 |
[17:29] | Papi! You are never gonna believe what happened! | 老爸 你不会相信发生什么了 |
[17:32] | – You got a job? – Better! | – 你找到工作了 – 比那更棒 |
[17:34] | I got my own company! | 我有自己的公司了 |
[17:36] | Grandma Suarez’s Cupcakes! | “苏亚雷斯奶奶蛋糕店” |
[17:39] | – What? – Yeah! | – 什么 – 是的 |
[17:41] | I took some cupcakes to the Roosevelt Diner! They flipped for them. | 我拿了一些你做的蛋糕到罗斯福餐厅 |
[17:44] | – They want to sell them there. – My cupcakes? | 他们喜欢你的蛋糕 决定在那里出售 |
[17:47] | Yeah. They need 100 of them by 5:00 AM tomorrow. | – 我做的蛋糕 – 是 明天早上5点前他们要100个蛋糕 |
[17:51] | Oh, this could launch me in a whole new direction. | 这将引领我走向新生活 |
[17:54] | I could be the Latina Mrs. Fields! | 我将成为拉丁版的美菲兹 |
[17:57] | Come on, you’ve got work to do! | 来吧 你有事情要做了 |
[17:59] | Oh, but Grandma Suarez was going to watch his stories. | 但苏亚雷斯老爹想看电视 |
[18:06] | – What’s this? – It’s your desk. | 这是什么 你的办公桌 |
[18:09] | It matches your muumuu. Don’t you just love? | 它很适合你的服装 你不喜欢吗 |
[18:13] | – It has wheels. – I know. | 它还有轮子 |
[18:15] | You can sell pretzels from it during your break. | 我知道 这样你就可以在休息时间卖椒盐脆饼 |
[18:23] | – Hi. – I understand Daniel’s back. | 您好 我听说丹尼尔回来了 |
[18:26] | Yes, Mr. Meade. He is in his office. | 是的 米德先生 他在办公室里 |
[18:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:36] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | – How was Brazil? – Good, yeah. | 在巴西过得怎么样 |
[18:42] | Just got a little too much sun. | 很好 只是晒黑了点 |
[18:44] | Nice of you to come back for Fashion Week, since you are Editor-in-Chief. | 你能为时装周赶回来很好 因为你是一本时尚杂志的总编 |
[18:48] | – Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it. – You better not. | – 当然 我不会忘记我的工作 – 你最好没忘 |
[18:51] | After your bad press recently, you need to be out there in a positive light. | 你最近负面新闻不断 你需要在公众面前留下一个积极正面的印象 |
[18:55] | And, next time you think about disappearing for two weeks, | 还有 下次你想消失两个星期的时候 |
[18:59] | maybe you could give your mother a call, let her know you’re not dead. | 最好先给你妈妈打个电话 让她知道你还没死 |
[19:03] | She’s lost one son already. | 她已经失去一个孩子了 |
[19:09] | Wow. So it’s that easy? | 这太容易了 |
[19:11] | Gisele looked at Daniel’s resume and she’ll go out with him? | 吉赛尔看了丹尼尔的资料 然后答应跟丹尼尔约会? |
[19:14] | She’s going to do it! | 她答应了 |
[19:16] | OK, so Daniel will meet her at 8:00 | 晚上8点 |
[19:20] | at the Front Street Cafe in Brooklyn Heights. Great. | 丹尼尔将在布鲁克林的前街咖啡屋等她 很好 |
[19:26] | That stumpy troll is totally trying to upstage me! | 那个又矮又胖的侏儒竟想爬到我上面去 |
[19:29] | – She set Daniel up with a supermodel. – Well, stop her. | 她安排丹尼尔跟一个模特约会 那么 阻止她 |
[19:33] | Wheel her little cart right out the window. | 把她的小推车推到窗外去 |
[19:36] | And while you’re at it, push Daniel out, too. | 如果你要这么做 顺便再把丹尼尔也推下去 |
[19:40] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[19:43] | It’ll prove your loyalty to Wilhelmina. | 因为这样可以证明你对威廉敏娜忠心耿耿 |
[19:46] | Oops. Did I say that out loud? Good. | 天哪 我把这话大声说出来了吗 很好 |
[19:50] | What? | 什么 |
[19:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[20:09] | My hair looks terrible. What is this? | 我的发型看上去真糟糕 这是什么 |
[20:13] | In the next few days, something big is going to happen at Mode, | 接下来的日子里 《时尚》将有大事发生 |
[20:16] | and, when it does, Wilhelmina’s going to be in charge. And when she is, | 在那之后 威廉敏娜将成为掌权人物 |
[20:20] | these are the people who are staying… | 而那时 这些人将留下来 |
[20:22] | .. and these are the ones who get the Jimmy Choo. | 而这些则是要拿着高档鞋然后走人 (周仰杰是著名英籍华裔高档鞋设计师) |
[20:25] | – The what? What? – The boot! Gone! | – 什么 – 靴子 – 什么 – 滚蛋 |
[20:27] | Later, skater. | – 啥? -走人 |
[20:29] | I’m on the “out” list? I’ve never been “out”! | 我在出局的名单上 我还从没出局过 |
[20:32] | That’s what I’m saying. You have to screw over Daniel in order to stay. | 这就是我要说的 你必须整垮丹尼尔以便能留下来 |
[20:36] | I can’t do that. Daniel gave me this opportunity. | 我不能那样做 是丹尼尔给了我工作机会 |
[20:38] | This could be a stepping stone for me. | 这是我的踏脚石 |
[20:41] | A stepping stone to the unemployment line. | 这是你的绊脚石 |
[20:43] | You have to prove your loyalty to the Queen. | 你必须向女王展示你的忠诚 |
[20:45] | You? | 你吗? |
[20:47] | Oh! | 你吗? |
[20:48] | Wilhelmina! | 威廉敏娜 |
[20:54] | Gisele? | 吉赛尔? |
[20:56] | And me? | 和我? |
[20:57] | If you become a big power couple, they’ll call you “Gis-aniel.” | 想想看 如果你们光彩夺目的出双入对 大家会叫你们”丹吉情侣” |
[21:00] | I don’t want to be set up with anyone. | 但我现在不想跟谁约会 |
[21:03] | – I’m not there yet, Betty. – I’m trying to help you move forward. | 我 我没那个心情 丹尼尔 我是在帮你摆脱颓势 |
[21:06] | A date will remind you what a catch you are. | 一个完美的约会将让你的”猎手”本能苏醒 |
[21:10] | I don’t have any small talk left in me. | 我并没有那什么本能 |
[21:13] | OK, just picture it, you and Gisele at a table by the window. | 想象下 你跟吉赛尔倚窗而坐 |
[21:16] | Someone tips off the paparazzi, they show up, take a few pictures. | 狗仔队得到小道消息 于是赶来偷拍照片… |
[21:21] | Aren’t there enough pictures of me already? | 难道我的照片还少吗 |
[21:23] | No, not of the new you. The confident Daniel Meade, | 不 我是说新的照片 |
[21:27] | thriving on the arm of a supermodel. | 你… 自信满满的丹尼尔 米德意气风发的挽着一个超级模特… |
[21:32] | And, who knows, maybe even Sofia will see them. | 谁知道索菲亚会不会碰巧也看到这些报道 |
[21:38] | Well, I guess I do have to eat. | 我想 不管怎样我总得吃饭 |
[21:41] | Yes! OK! Let’s get you a new shirt, | 这就对了 我去给你找件新衬衣 |
[21:43] | because you’re a little orange around the collar. | 因为你的衣领有点脏 |
[21:49] | – If you need us, we’re in the Closet. – Great. | 我们去衣橱 有事到那儿找 好的 |
[21:56] | Can you believe it? He’s asking Betty for dating advice. | 你能相信吗 他居然向贝蒂咨询约会建议 |
[21:59] | It’s like asking Britney Spears for parenting tips. | 那就好比问布兰妮.斯皮尔斯怎么当个好妈妈 |
[22:02] | I love her. Back to you. | 噢 我喜欢布兰妮 话说回来 |
[22:05] | He will always take Betty’s word… | 贝蒂的话永远比你的有分量 |
[22:09] | …over yours. | |
[22:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[22:17] | You want to know what team I’m on? | 你想知道我现在站在哪边吗 |
[22:19] | – I’m on the team that’s staying. – Yes! | 我站在留下来的这边 |
[22:25] | It’s totally ringing. | 正在响铃 |
[22:27] | Hi. This is Betty from Daniel Meade’s office. | 你好 我是丹尼尔 米德的助理贝蒂 |
[22:31] | I’m sorry for the late notice, but could you let Gisele know | 我很抱歉这么晚才通知你们 请转告吉赛尔 |
[22:35] | that Daniel won’t be able to make it tonight? That’s right. | 丹尼尔今晚有事不能来了 就这样 |
[22:38] | OK, we’ll call back to reschedule. Thanks. Bye. | 好的 我们再约时间 谢谢 再见 |
[22:41] | The bitch is back. | 小太妹回来了 |
[22:42] | Wait till Wilhelmina sees the pictures in Page Six tomorrow. | 就等着威廉敏娜明天看第6版的好戏吧 |
[22:46] | Daniel Meade stood up in front of the entire world. | 丹尼尔 |
[22:50] | Mmm! | 米德众目睽睽下被放鸽子 |
[23:01] | Right this way, sir. | 先生 请这边来 |
[23:03] | Here’s your table. | 您订的位子 |
[23:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:09] | – Did you want me to get rid of them? – No, it’s fine. | 要我把他们打发走吗 |
[23:12] | My date will be here any minute. | 不 没关系 我的女伴马上就来 |
[23:16] | It’s… Gisele. | 她叫吉赛尔 |
[23:19] | The model. | 是模特 |
[23:22] | The supermodel. | 名模 |
[23:36] | Come on, Mrs. Lee. We gotta wang chung, party tonight. | 李太太 快点 我们今晚有狂欢会了 |
[23:39] | One more batch and you go home. | 再烤一炉 你就可以回家了 |
[23:41] | Papi, it’s not a Picasso, it’s a cupcake. Let’s move it. | 老爸 你不是毕加索 这也只是块蛋糕 快点 |
[23:46] | Oh, my God, I once had a dream like this. | 我的上帝 我曾经梦到过这场景 |
[23:49] | Stop talking. Pick up a spoon. | 别只站着说话 拿起勺子 |
[23:51] | Mom. I can’t do this anymore. | 妈 我做不下去了 |
[23:54] | My hand hurts and I have homework. | 我的手很酸 而且我还有家庭作业 |
[23:57] | You’re mixing flour, milk, and sugar. It’s chemistry. | 听着 你是在搅拌面粉 牛奶和糖 |
[24:00] | Psst. Psst. | 这是化学 快去 |
[24:04] | Help us. I had a shooting pain in my arm an hour ago, she told me to walk it off. | 快想想办法 我的胳膊又酸又痛已经一个小时了 可她叫我走几步活动一下再继续 |
[24:09] | What? Hilda, what are you doing? | 什么 希尔达 你到底在干什么 |
[24:12] | It’s my new business. | 我在做生意 |
[24:14] | I was tired of losing out on crap jobs to college graduates. | 我已经受够了跟大学生抢工作 |
[24:17] | So… I’m selling Dad’s cupcakes! | 所以我决定卖爸爸做的蛋糕 |
[24:20] | It’s Herbalux out and Grandma Suarez in. | 失去草药茶 却得到”苏亚雷斯奶奶” |
[24:24] | You cannot run a real business out of our kitchen. | 你在我们的厨房里是干不成什么生意的 |
[24:26] | – You need permits, insurance… – Hey! | 你得要许可证 还要保险… |
[24:30] | You’re not the only one who gets to dream big. | 贝蒂 并不是只有你才有梦想 |
[24:32] | Why don’t you try supporting me? You know, I got a kid to take care of. | 你为什么不试着支持我呢 你知道我还有个孩子要养 |
[24:37] | Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go motivate my staff. | 现在 如果你不介意的话 我得去激励我的员工了 动作快点 |
[24:51] | Hey, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[24:52] | What do you mean she’s not there? | 你说她没来是什么意思 |
[24:54] | Well, it’s only 8:05, she’ll be there. | 现在才8:05 她会来的 |
[24:57] | OK, OK, calm down. I’ll make a call. | 好好好 冷静点 我会打电话问问看 |
[25:08] | Sir, do you mind if I take this? | 先生 我可以把这个拿走吗 |
[25:11] | Yes, actually, I do. She’ll be coming any minute. | 不 最好不要 她随时都可能来 |
[25:16] | Gisele. The supermodel. | 吉赛尔…那个名模 |
[25:20] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[25:25] | Does he know what Gisele looks like? | 他知道吉赛尔长什么样吗 |
[25:28] | Please tell me she’s standing right behind you. | 告诉我她其实现在躲在你身后 |
[25:30] | – She’s not coming. – Why didn’t you call me? | 她不会来了 什么 为什么你不打电话告诉我 |
[25:33] | And have you walk out of here, alone? In front of them? | 难道你想在所有人面前一个人走出这儿 |
[25:36] | Just take this and smile. | 现在拿着这个 然后微笑 |
[25:39] | Why? | – 为什么 – 因为他们不需要知道你被放鸽子了 |
[25:40] | They don’t need to know you’ve been stood up. | – 为什么 – 因为他们不需要知道你被放鸽子了 |
[25:42] | As far as they know, you’re having dinner with your adorable assistant | 他们知道的是 |
[25:46] | to discuss her much-deserved raise. | 你同你可爱又伶俐的助理共进晚餐 讨论她的升职加薪 |
[25:50] | This is exciting. | 这真刺激 |
[25:56] | Yes! OK. Yes. | |
[25:58] | Oh, yes. Yes… | |
[26:01] | No, no… Yes! OK, yeah. | |
[26:06] | No. No… Yes! | |
[26:12] | Do you want to do the honors? | 你要效忠吗 |
[26:38] | You did the right thing, Amanda. | 阿曼达 你做得很对 |
[26:47] | Did the paparazzi see us? Did we lose them? Did we lose the paparazzi? | 狗仔队发现我们了吗 我们甩掉他们了吗 甩掉狗仔队了吗 |
[26:51] | I love saying “paparazzi”! I feel so famous! | 我喜欢说狗仔队 感觉自己像个名人 |
[26:53] | They’re gone. They think we’re in the town car, they’ll follow it to the city. | 是的 他们走了 他们还以为我们上了计程车 他们会跟着计程车回到城里去 |
[26:57] | Decoy. Nice move. | 调虎离山 干得漂亮 |
[26:59] | – Oh, there’s only one problem. – What? | 我们现在只有一个麻烦 |
[27:02] | – We don’t have a town car now. – It’s fine, we’ll hail a cab. | – 什么 – 我们现在叫不到车了 没事儿 我们会叫到车的 |
[27:06] | We could walk. I mean, it’s a nice night. | 我们可以散步 我是说 今天天气不错 |
[27:09] | Not exactly in any rush to get back to an empty apartment. | 也没必要着急赶回空荡荡的公寓 |
[27:14] | – OK. – Cool. | 好吧 很好 |
[27:17] | – How’d you enjoy the dinner? – I thought it was good. | 今天的晚餐你觉得怎么样 |
[27:20] | – The snails were pretty good. – You liked them? | 不错 蜗牛做得很好 – 你喜欢? – 是的 |
[27:22] | Here. Have mine. | 这儿 |
[27:24] | Whoa. | 把我的给你 |
[27:27] | You know what? I’m gonna buy you a slice. | 走 我请你吃东西 |
[27:29] | – Come on. – I could do a slice. | 我还能吃得下 |
[27:35] | Did our smelly friend bring you the evidence? | 我们臭哄哄的小朋友把证据给你了吗 |
[27:38] | I have it on my desk right now. | 现在已经在我桌上了 |
[27:41] | Now all we need is someone to deliver it to the police. | 我们现在只需要找个跟你没有直属关系的人 |
[27:45] | Someone who is not connected directly to you. | 把它交给警察 |
[27:56] | I assume these will end up on my desk again this year? | 我猜它们今年又得终结在我手中 |
[28:00] | Doesn’t hurt to apply, does it? | 试试又无妨 不是吗 |
[28:03] | Christina, as much as I’d love to help you, | 克里斯蒂娜 尽管我很想帮你 |
[28:06] | there’s only room for ten up-and-coming designers for the show. | 但我们只有十个名额 |
[28:10] | Oh. | 而且是给最有潜力的设计师 |
[28:12] | This is… | 这看起来… |
[28:14] | …somewhat, um… interesting. | 还不错 |
[28:18] | Really? | 真的? |
[28:20] | Because, well, I did try something that was a bit different, so… | 我试着加了一些不同的元素在里面 所以… |
[28:24] | Last year your designs were a bit too bohemian. | 你去年的作品很波希米亚风格 |
[28:28] | Your exact words were “hippie hideous.” | 你的原话是”丑陋的嬉皮士” |
[28:31] | It’s not just about the designs. | 其实这不仅是作品的问题 |
[28:34] | Christina, it’s about the designer. | 这跟设计者有很大关系 克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:36] | – What do you mean? – Don’t be afraid of office politics. | 你这是什么意思 不要把办公室”潜规则”想得太恐怖 |
[28:40] | Do favors for the right people. | 为正确的人做适当的事 |
[28:42] | You just might get rewarded at the end. | 最终你会有所回报 |
[28:46] | Unfortunately, that is the cruel reality in this business. | 很不幸 但这就是职场残酷的真相 |
[28:49] | OK, and you can stop right there. I know how you work, Wilhelmina. | 你可以就此打住了 威廉敏娜 我知道你如何行为处事 |
[28:53] | – I’d rather make it on my own. Thanks. – Admirable, but stupid. | 但我更愿意按自己的方式 谢谢你的建议 值得赞赏 但很愚蠢 |
[29:00] | It’s too bad. Those were your best designs yet. | 真是太遗憾了 那些是你迄今为止最棒的作品 |
[29:07] | But you are a wonderful seamstress. | 但你是个不错的裁缝 |
[29:41] | You’re thinking about her? | 还在想她 |
[29:44] | You know you’re in bad shape when a tone-deaf, karaoke-singing truck driver | 当一个五音不全的卡车司机 大唱卡拉OK使你想起你的前女友 |
[29:49] | – reminds you of your ex. – I know this sounds weird, but… | 你也会很郁闷的 我知道这话听上去很奇怪 但… |
[29:53] | …I think, in some ways, you’re pretty lucky. | 换个角度想想 |
[29:54] | …I think, in some ways, you’re pretty lucky. | 我觉得你很幸运 |
[29:56] | I am curious to hear where you’re going with this. | 我很好奇你是怎么得出这样的结论 |
[29:58] | You opened your heart, you put yourself out there. | 丹尼尔 你敞开心扉 你展现真自我 |
[30:01] | You were ready to make that leap. | 你愿意去改变 |
[30:04] | – Betty, come on, really… – I mean it. I’m envious. | 得了吧贝蒂 我很羡慕 |
[30:07] | I wish I knew what that felt like, | 我希望我也能体验那样的感觉 |
[30:09] | to find someone who makes you want to swim across the East River in January. | 愿意为某人不顾一切 |
[30:13] | – Yeah, but don’t you have that with… – Walter. | 但你不是有… |
[30:16] | Oh, no, I’m talking about Henry, the guy from Accounting. | 沃特 不不 我是说亨利 财务部那小子 |
[30:20] | No, no, no, he doesn’t think about me that way. | 不不不 他对我没感觉 |
[30:23] | Are you serious? I’ve seen the way he looks at you. | 你开玩笑吧 贝蒂 我见过他看你的眼神 |
[30:26] | Believe me, I know that look. He’s totally into you. | 相信我 我知道那意味着什么 他爱上你了 |
[30:33] | – Number 34, you’re up. – Oh, wipe your mouth, that’s us! | 34号 该你们了 快擦擦嘴 到我们了 |
[30:37] | What’re you talking about? Did you sign us up? | 你说什么 你点歌了 |
[30:39] | It’s half off if you sing. | 唱歌晚餐就可以打5折 |
[30:42] | Yeah, but I’m rich! | 但我有钱… |
[30:50] | They say we’re young and we don’t know | |
[30:53] | We won’t find out until we grow | |
[30:59] | Well, I don’t know if all that’s true | |
[31:03] | ‘Cause you got me and baby I got you | |
[31:09] | Babe | |
[31:12] | I got you, babe | |
[31:15] | I got you, babe | |
[31:38] | Say hi to your husband! Take him some cupcakes! | 帮我向你丈夫问好 再带点蛋糕回去 |
[32:30] | – Papi! – I’m mixing, I’m mixing. | 老爸 我在搅拌 我在搅拌 |
[32:34] | – What time is it? – 5:00 AM. | 几点了 |
[32:36] | Check it out, $180! | 早上5点 看啊 180美元 |
[32:40] | And the best part is, they doubled our order for tomorrow! | 更好的是 他们把明天的定单翻了一番 |
[32:43] | We are officially “in” with the Roosevelt Diner! | 我们跟罗斯福餐厅正式开始合作了 |
[32:47] | $180? Let me run the numbers by you, Hilda. | 180美元? 让我给你报帐 希尔达 |
[32:50] | Materials, ingredients, the new mixer. | 买原料 调料 新的搅拌机… |
[32:53] | This little money-making scheme, so far, has set us back $230. | 为了赚这点小钱我们已经花掉了230美元 |
[32:58] | We are investing in our future. | 我们这是对未来的投资 |
[33:02] | Grandma Suarez’s future involves a pillow and a blanket. | “苏亚雷斯奶奶”的未来还得包括睡觉 |
[33:06] | No, no, no, you cannot quit on me now. I need this to work. | 不不不不不 你不能现在丢下我 我们得继续干 |
[33:10] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. I’m exhausted. | 抱歉 宝贝儿 我太累了 |
[33:14] | Fine. Fine. You know what? | 好吧好吧 我自己来做蛋糕 |
[33:16] | – I will make the cupcakes myself. – If you believe you can do it… | 宝贝儿 如果你相信你行 |
[33:21] | I believe you can do it. | 我也相信你行 |
[33:23] | That green thing… | 那个绿家伙 |
[33:25] | That’s the oven. | 是烤箱 |
[33:33] | Is it hot? | 它烫吗? |
[33:36] | I’ve never crashed a wedding reception before. | 真不敢相信我以前竟然从没在任何婚礼上不请自来 |
[33:39] | – What an amazing way to get free cake! – And bridesmaids. | 这是免费品尝蛋糕的大好机会 也是结识伴娘的好机会 |
[33:42] | That blonde chick was into you. You have to call her. | 那个金发小妞完全被你迷住了 – 你得给她打电话 – 是吗 |
[33:45] | Promise me that you’re gonna call her. | 答应我你会给她打电话 好吗 |
[33:48] | – I’ll say “boobs” again. – All right, we’ll see. | 要不我就又说”波霸”了 |
[33:51] | Maybe. Wow. | 好吧 我会的…也许 |
[33:54] | I’m not used to seeing the city from across the river. | 我很少从桥上看这个城市 |
[33:58] | Really? It’s the only way I’ve ever seen it. | 是吗 我只这样欣赏这座城市 |
[34:01] | Wow. It’s almost as good as a blizzard. | 像鸟儿俯瞰大地 |
[34:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:08] | You know, when the city stops, and there’s this silence and… | 当城市停止前进的齿轮 万籁俱寂 |
[34:13] | …everything kind of sparkles. | 所有的一切皆如星星般闪耀 |
[34:18] | Next time I can’t sleep, I’m coming right back to this exact spot. | 下次失眠时 我要再来这里 |
[34:22] | 5:00 AM, I’ll be on this bridge. | 凌晨5点 我会在这座桥上 |
[34:25] | Call me, I’ll meet you. | 给我电话 我陪你 |
[34:32] | You know, my brother used to do that. | 我哥哥过去也常常这么做 |
[34:35] | Stay up partying all night, | 通宵狂欢 |
[34:38] | then find some after-hours in Chinatown, call me and tell me to meet him there. | 然后在唐人街找个没打佯的小店 接着给我电话 叫我过去 |
[34:45] | You don’t really talk about him very much. | 你很少提到他 |
[34:48] | I guess I don’t really think of Alex as being gone. | 因为我总觉得似乎亚历克斯没有离开 |
[34:55] | More like he’s on some endless trip around the world. | 他只是在环球旅行 没有终点的旅行 |
[35:00] | – How did he… – Jumped out of a helicopter… | 他是怎么 他从直升机上跳下来 |
[35:04] | …to ski down Mount Juno. | 去朱诺山滑雪 |
[35:08] | He found chair lifts tedious. | 他觉得从扶梯上走下来很乏味 |
[35:12] | Well, I bet you really miss him. | 其实你很想念他 |
[35:16] | At least he died the way he lived. | 至少 他以他的方式死去 |
[35:21] | If there was no risk involved, Alex wasn’t into it. | 如果没有风险 亚历克斯就不会感兴趣 |
[35:27] | So… What’s stopping you from going after this Henry guy, hmm? | 那么 你究竟为什么不能跟亨利在一起呢 |
[35:31] | Oh, God, please, Daniel, it’s not worth talking about. | 拜托 丹尼尔 这没什么可说 |
[35:35] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[35:38] | I don’t feel like competing with a model who weighs less than my shoes. | 我不想跟一个还没我鞋子重的模特去争亨利 |
[35:42] | – What model? – Aerin. | 哪个模特 阿英 |
[35:47] | He kissed her at the Christmas party. I saw them. | 他在圣诞派对上亲了她 我亲眼所见 |
[35:49] | – Aerin? – Your ex. | – 阿英 – 你的前… |
[35:51] | That’s who you’re worried about? | 你就是因为这个? |
[35:53] | She must have kissed six other guys that night. | 贝蒂 她那天晚上至少亲了7个男人 |
[35:55] | For her, it’s like saying, “Where’s my coat?” | 对她来讲这很平常 就跟问”我的外套在哪里” |
[35:59] | Yeah, well, it didn’t look that way to me. | 是吗 但对我而言这却不一样 |
[36:02] | Fine, you can make excuses if you want, but… | 好吧 其实你没必要把这放在心上 但… |
[36:06] | …you’re better than any model, Betty. | 你比任何模特都棒 贝蒂 |
[36:09] | Much better. | 棒多了 |
[36:31] | Eggs, eggs, eggs… I need eggs. | 鸡蛋 鸡蛋 鸡蛋 我需要鸡蛋 |
[36:34] | I need more milk! | 还要再加点牛奶 |
[36:39] | – You’re up? – I never went down. I have a big order. | -起床了? -我根本就没睡 明天有个大单子 |
[36:43] | – Where were you? – All over. Brooklyn, mostly. | 你去那儿了 大部分时间在布鲁克林 |
[36:46] | – With who? – Daniel. | – 跟谁一起 – 丹尼尔 |
[36:48] | We met for dinner, the food sucked, so we had pizza, then we hung out. | 我跟他去吃晚餐 但食物太糟糕了 所以他又带我去吃匹萨 然后我们随便走走 |
[36:51] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:54] | You went on an all-night date with your boss? | 你居然跟你老板约会一整夜 |
[36:57] | No, it wasn’t a date. | 不 这不是约会 |
[36:58] | First, you set your sights on a guy in Accounting, | 你先是看中财务部那家伙 |
[37:01] | and now a man whose wristwatch costs more than our house. | 现在你又瞧上一个就连腕表都比我们这房子值钱的男人 |
[37:04] | It was a business dinner. And you know what? | 我们是为公事 你知道什么啊 希尔达 |
[37:06] | Some people think it’s OK for me to aim high. | 他觉得我可以有更远大的前程 |
[37:10] | – What’s that smell? – Oh, my God! | 什么味道 天啊 |
[37:14] | Oh, I can’t believe this! | 怎么这样 |
[37:17] | The timer never went off! | 记时器根本就没起作用 |
[37:20] | – Do you have a clean pan? I can… – Forget it! | 你有干净的锅吗 这上面有黄油 |
[37:22] | I can’t even make a freaking batch of cupcakes! | 别管那些了 我甚至连块畸形的蛋糕都做不好 |
[37:27] | I’m 30 years old, I got no employable skills! | 我30岁了却没有任何工作技能 |
[37:30] | – Everyone went to college, I had a kid! – What are you trying to say? | 别人去上大学 我却生了个孩子 – 你想说什么 – 我不知道 听着 别指责我 贾斯廷… |
[37:34] | I don’t know. Look, don’t get me wrong. | |
[37:37] | Justin… | |
[37:38] | Justin is the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 贾斯廷是我人生最美好的事情 |
[37:44] | But, sometimes, | 但有时我仍然忍不住去想 |
[37:46] | I can’t help but wonder what my life | 如果我没有… |
[37:48] | – would’ve been like if I’d never… – Hilda, stop it. | 希尔达 别说了 |
[37:52] | You are an amazing mother. | 你是很棒的母亲 |
[37:56] | Great. | 很棒 |
[37:58] | How much does that pay an hour? | 很棒能值几个钱 |
[38:01] | You’re just going through a transition period. | 你只是正在经历一个转折期 |
[38:04] | You needed this change. | 改变是必要的 |
[38:06] | You’re going to come out the other side better than ever. | 然后你将变得比以前更好 丹尼尔 米德跟他的助理贝蒂 苏亚雷斯 在布鲁克林热点餐馆共进晚餐(社会版) |
[38:35] | – Gotcha! – Betty, hey! | 逮到你了 贝蒂 |
[38:37] | – What are you doing here? – We’re done with this. | 你在这里干什么 我们得解决这个问题 |
[38:40] | You can’t take the stairs forever. | 你不能永远走楼梯 |
[38:46] | Don’t be so smug. I’m not the only one who’s trying to avoid someone. | 你别太得意了 我不是唯一想要逃避的那个人 |
[38:51] | You know, I don’t think I want to avoid him anymore. | 知道吗 我想我不会再躲着他 |
[39:30] | So… If a woman didn’t want to be a seamstress her whole life… | 如果某人不想一辈子都做裁缝 |
[39:35] | …what exactly would she have to do? | 她该干什么 |
[39:38] | You make it all sound so unseemly. | 别把话说那么难听嘛 |
[39:42] | I just have a small favor to ask of you. | 我只是想请你帮个小忙 |
[39:49] | Drop this off at the nearest police station. | 把这交到最近的警察局… |
[39:54] | Anonymously. | 匿名 |
[40:09] | What did you do with my cart? Did you put it in the men’s room again? | 你对我的桌子做什么了 你又把它放进男厕所了吗 |
[40:13] | You don’t need it anymore. | 你不再需要它了 |
[40:15] | – This is your desk. – What? | 这是你的办公桌 什么 |
[40:19] | Betty, it doesn’t matter if you’re sitting on a chair, | 贝蒂 不管你是坐板凳 |
[40:22] | or a stool, or a donkey. | 坐马桶 还是骑毛驴 |
[40:25] | You’re Daniel’s assistant. His only one. | 你都是丹尼尔的助理 他唯一的助理 |
[40:29] | – Really? – Yeah. | 是吗 是的 |
[40:33] | The only thing this one and I have in common | 我跟她唯一的共同点 |
[40:36] | is that we both want what’s best for you. | 就是我们都为你好 |
[40:38] | I’d really like my old job back. | 当然要我回原位的话必须得加薪 |
[40:40] | With a raise, of course, seeing that I’m now overqualified. | 因为我可是大材小用了 |
[40:43] | Well… OK. | 那 好吧 |
[40:47] | That sounds fair. | 很公平 |
[40:55] | Oh, and when you’re done getting settled, I would love a bagel. | 处理完那些 麻烦给我带个百吉饼 |
[40:58] | That might take a minute. I missed my chair. | 那得等一会儿 我太怀念我的椅子了 |
[41:11] | Hey! | 干吗 |
[41:12] | Mode Magazine, how may I direct your call? | 这里是《时尚》杂志 需要我帮您接通电话吗 |
[41:16] | And the evidence? | 就在我们谈话的时候 |
[41:18] | It’s being delivered as we speak. | 妒忌的证据已经送出去了 |
[41:21] | Never underestimate the power of ambition. | 千万不要小瞧权利和野心的诱惑 |
[41:28] | I never do. | 我从来不会 |
[41:31] | Well? | – 如何 |
[41:36] | Looks like that… skiing accident really paid off… | – 看上去 你的皮肤物有所值 |
[41:41] | …Alex Meade. | 亚历克斯 米德 |
[41:43] | “Alexis,” darling. | 是亚历克西斯 甜心 |
[41:46] | It’s Alexis now. | 亚历克斯现在在哪儿 |