时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | – Betty’s busy. Can I take a message? – Yes, tell her she can call me. | 贝蒂现在没空 我可以帮你转告她吗 好的 – |
[00:06] | – I will. – I wanted to give you this. | 告诉她 让她打电话给我 – 我会转告她的 我想把这个送给你 |
[00:10] | You just don’t know what this means to me. | 你不知道这对我的意义有多重要 |
[00:12] | If I didn’t want to be a seamstress my whole life, what would I have to do? | 如果一个女人不甘心一辈子只当个裁缝 她到底应该怎么做? |
[00:16] | Drop this off at the nearest police station. Anonymously. | 把这个偷偷地丢到附近的警察局里去 |
[00:20] | I don’t really think of Alex as being gone. | 我到现在都无法相信 亚历克斯就这么走了 |
[00:22] | – How did he…? – Jumped out of a helicopter | 他怎么会… 去朱诺山滑雪时 |
[00:25] | to ski down Mount Juno. | 直接从直升机上跳了下来 |
[00:26] | Looks like that skiing accident really paid off… | 看来那次滑雪事故值回票价了 |
[00:30] | – …Alex Meade. – “Alexis,” darling. | 亚历克斯·米德 是亚历克西斯 亲爱的 |
[00:35] | It’s “Alexis” now. | 现在是亚历克西斯了 |
[00:55] | – Morning, Betty. – Hi, Dad. | 早上好 贝蒂 |
[00:56] | Betty Suarez. | 早 爸爸 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯! |
[01:00] | I know. I named you. | 我知道 这是我取的名字 |
[01:02] | Shh. No. It’s Fashion Week. Daniel’s in charge of the Mode show, it’s crazy. | 嘘… 不 是时装周 丹尼尔负责《时尚》的时装秀 简直要疯了 |
[01:07] | No, he asked for black tablecloths. | 不 他要的是黑色桌布 |
[01:10] | – Napkins, oh… – Silver. Black will make them pop. | 餐巾嘛… 银色 |
[01:13] | Silver napkins. Thank you. | 和黑色配会很搭 银色的餐巾 谢谢 |
[01:16] | – What is Fashion Week? – “What’s Fashion Week?” | 什么是时装周? “什么是时装周”? |
[01:19] | The most important event in the industry. | 就是这个行业的重头戏 |
[01:21] | When buyers get their first look at the fall lines. | 是买家对于秋季流行时装的前瞻 |
[01:24] | Am I going to have to explain couture again? | 还需要我解释一下什么叫时装么? |
[01:27] | – Please don’t. – Betty Suarez! | 可别 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯! |
[01:29] | Eat your pancake on the train. I’ll pack your breakfast to go. | 把薄饼留到车上吃 我把早餐给你装好 |
[01:32] | No, leave the seating chart to me, I’m on my way! | 不 我来排座位表 我马上来 |
[01:36] | Oh, sure. She gets a job right away. | 是啊 她马上就找到工作了 |
[01:39] | Yesterday she was a nun, today she’s wearing pasties. | 昨天她还像个修女 今天她就戴胸贴了 |
[01:42] | You’re gonna find a job soon. You’ll see. | 别这样 希尔达 你会很快找到工作的 肯定的 |
[01:45] | Oh, hey, what about Mode? | 喂 在《时尚》怎么样? |
[01:47] | They hiring any help for this, um, fashion thing? | 他们缺人手吧 要搞那个时装什么的… |
[01:51] | “Fashion Week!” What is wrong with this family? | 是时装周! 这个家怎么搞的 |
[01:55] | Hilda, I really want to help out, but we’re just… we’re filled up. | 希尔达 我真的想帮你 可我们已经… 已经人满为患了 |
[02:00] | – Here. – Thank you. | 给 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Isn’t there anything for your sister? | 真没有什么你姐姐能干的活么? |
[02:05] | We can’t work together. You remember the Lemon Ice King disaster? | 爸 我们不能共事 你忘了那次的柠檬冰事件了? |
[02:09] | – She doesn’t listen to me! – That was a long time ago. | 她根本不听我的 那是老皇历了 |
[02:12] | – It wasn’t her fault. – She refused to wear a hairnet, | 况且也不能算是她的错 她不肯戴发套 |
[02:15] | that man choked on her bobby pin and I was the one who got fired! | 有个男顾客被她的发卡呛住了 结果被开除的却是我 |
[02:19] | Look, I love her, but it’s not a good fit. Betty Suarez. | 我爱她 但这不合适 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯! |
[02:23] | Thank you for calling back. It’s Victoria Beckham. | 谢谢回电 |
[02:26] | You’re talking to Posh? | 是维多利亚·贝克汉姆! 你在和时尚女王通话? |
[02:28] | No, but I’m talking to the people who talk to her. | 不 我在和和她讲话的那个人通话 |
[02:31] | Betty rules. | 贝蒂准则 |
[02:36] | – Daniel, I want to talk to you. – Great, another scotch lecture. | 丹尼尔 我有话想跟你说 好极了 又一次苏格兰式训话 |
[02:41] | I’ve been thinking about your brother. | 我一直在想你的哥哥 |
[02:43] | So this where you tell me what a disappointment I’ve been, right? | 所以 你想在这说说 我有多么的令你失望? |
[02:47] | How I’ll never fill Alex’s shoes? | 我永远都比不上亚历克斯? |
[02:50] | Alex died two years ago. This is about you. | 亚历克斯已经死了两年了 这次是关于你的 |
[02:53] | You’ve really proven yourself these past few months. | 你在过去的几个月里 已经证明了自己的实力 丹尼尔 |
[02:56] | One day, Meade Publications is going to be in your hands. | 总有一天 米德发行公司将由你来掌管 |
[03:00] | Right, Dad. Whatever you say. | 是 爸爸 这都是你的一句话 |
[03:03] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[03:05] | Tomorrow, after the show, I plan on announcing my intentions to the press. | 明天时装秀结束后 我计划向媒体公布我的想法 |
[03:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:15] | I’m proud of you, son. | 我为你骄傲 儿子 |
[03:24] | Hi, sailor. | 嗨 水手 |
[03:29] | Booking a cruise? You can’t afford to cruise the bathroom on the 17th floor. | 你预订航游了? 你连游船上17层的浴室都去不起 |
[03:33] | – I have some money coming in. – From where? | 我很快就有收入了 从哪挣? |
[03:36] | None of your business. Is there someone with a cold sore you could make fun of? | 关你屁事 快走开 就没别的人能让你揭伤疤取乐了吗? |
[03:40] | Oh, come on. Spill. It’s me! | 行了 咱俩谁跟谁啊 |
[03:43] | We share lip gloss. | 我们连唇膏都共享了 |
[03:46] | You know every year the “it” item comes out of Fashion Week? | 你知道每年时装周的 最具人气的物品是怎么流出的么? |
[03:49] | Hello, wide belt, 2006. | 看 2006的宽皮带 |
[03:52] | And you know how every year Eternal 18 has an exact knock-off of “it,” | 那你知道为什么没几天 永恒18 就能克隆出几乎 |
[03:56] | mere days later? | 一模一样的仿冒品吗? |
[04:00] | Who do you think tips them off for a big old bag of cash? | 你认为是谁泄了密 又从中获取大笔金钱的? |
[04:04] | What? You’ve been selling your integrity to some tacky mall store? | 不会吧! 你竟然 把良心卖给了那些烂俗的大卖场? |
[04:10] | Genius! Count me in! | 真是天才 算上我呗 |
[04:11] | Forget it, Clyde. Find your own criminal activity. | 没门 克莱德 自己的不义之财 自己想办法去赚 |
[04:17] | Crazy in roadkill, 2:00. | 马路杀手来了 两点钟方向(东北方向) |
[04:19] | Ahh! | 早啊 苦力们 |
[04:20] | – Buon giorno, peon! – Oh, no, Fabia, you cannot just go… | 不 不行 |
[04:24] | Ah. | 法比亚 你不能就这么进去 |
[04:27] | I love your assistant. | 我喜欢你的跟班 |
[04:29] | I have the same one in beige. | 我有个直男版的 |
[04:31] | Fabia. I didn’t know you were in the building. | 法比亚 我怎么不知你大驾光临呢 |
[04:33] | I can usually smell you from the lobby. | 以前你一踏进大厅 我就能闻到你的味儿 |
[04:35] | Well, you know, seeing that Fabia donated $20,000 in cosmetics | 看在法比亚给 时装秀的大礼包捐了 |
[04:39] | for the fashion show gift bag… | 价值2万美金的化妆品的面子上… |
[04:43] | I figure you take Fabia to lunch, no? | 想必你会请我吃午餐的吧 |
[04:45] | Oh, darling, I would love to, but I can’t, I’m swamped. | 亲爱的 我当然乐意 但恐怕不行哦 |
[04:49] | Not to mention, I’m getting a promotion. | 我现在忙啊 忘了说 我马上要升职了 |
[04:51] | It’s still a hush-hush, but you are looking at the soon-to-be crowned | 虽然还是机密消息 |
[04:55] | Editor-in-Chief of Mode. | 但是你面前站的是 将要冠上《时尚》女主编头衔的女人 |
[05:03] | That dress! | 那件衣服 |
[05:07] | – Is it Eduardo? – Yes. | 这是埃杜阿多的作品! (埃杜阿多是本剧的服装设计师) |
[05:09] | I’m wearing it to the show tomorrow. | 是啊 我明天要穿着它出席时装秀 |
[05:11] | I went to Eduardo’s studio, and he promised this dress to me! | 我去了埃杜阿多的工作室 他答应把这件留给我的 |
[05:15] | I even make for my Picchu a matching ensemble! | 我甚至给屁球 也做了配套的衣服 |
[05:19] | Well, call Eduardo and see if he has another one. | 那就打电话问问埃杜阿多 说不定还有件一样的 |
[05:23] | Don’t be stupid! What are we, the freaking Olsen twins? | 别傻了 你以为我们是搞怪版奥尔森姐妹? (美国时尚明星) |
[05:26] | Fine. Have it your way. | 算了 你拿着吧 |
[05:29] | Perhaps it will look better in a plus size anyway. Come on, baby, we go! | 也许加大码的身材穿着它更好看 我们走 宝贝 |
[05:33] | Oh, Fabia, silly, little delusional Fabia. | 又愚蠢 又小气 又爱幻想的法比亚哟 |
[05:37] | I’m sure you and your little bitch will look fabulous in anything. | 我相信你和你的小贱狗穿什么都好看 |
[05:41] | Look at that face, it is flawless. | 瞧这张脸 完美无瑕 |
[05:46] | My God, it is flawless. Who did your eyes? Shapiro? | 我的天 真的是完美无瑕哎 谁给你做的眼睛? 夏皮罗? |
[05:49] | Fabia’s had no work done. | 法比亚从不做那玩意 |
[05:51] | Please. | 切 少来 |
[05:52] | There’s enough leftover skin from your surgeries to make a bed for my cat. | 你整容整剩下的皮 够给我的猫做张床了 |
[05:56] | For your information, this no surgery. | 告诉你 这可不是手术的功劳 |
[06:00] | This duck sauce. | 是鸭精! |
[06:02] | – Excuse me? – The sauce from a man duck… | 有这东西? |
[06:06] | …that makes the baby duck. | 没有鸭精哪来的小鸭子 |
[06:08] | I had a doctor, a Dr. Wong on Spring Street, | 我认识个医生 斯普林街的王医生 |
[06:13] | he give me the injection into my face and poof, ten years gone. | 他给我脸上注射了这个 然后”噗”的一下 我年轻了10岁 |
[06:17] | – And you could look 65 again. – As lovely as that sounds, | 你看起来又像是65岁了 听起来倒真像那么回事 |
[06:21] | I’m a few years away from having a duck quack off in my face. | 不过我已经很久不找江湖郎中 往我脸上注东西了 |
[06:28] | Whatever you say… | 随你怎么说 |
[06:32] | …Wrinkle-mina. | 萎脸敏娜 |
[06:35] | Ciao. | 拜 |
[06:36] | See you later! We go to mangia now. | |
[06:39] | Come on, baby. | |
[06:42] | Marc! | 马克! |
[06:43] | Dr. Wong, Spring Street, I’m on it! | 斯普林街的王医生 马上联系 |
[06:50] | – Um, I think I ordered a smaller size. – For who? | 我想我订的是小一号的 给谁? |
[06:54] | You could wash it… | 洗个几千次 |
[06:56] | …like a few thousand times. | 就好了 |
[06:59] | Henry… hi. | 亨利 |
[07:03] | – How’ve you been? – Oh, good. Busy. | 还好么? 还好 就是有点忙 |
[07:07] | I hear you’re working on the Mode show. | 我听说你为《时尚》的秀忙的不可开交 |
[07:09] | They must’ve liked how you pulled off the Christmas party. | 他们肯定是欣赏你在圣诞派对的表现 |
[07:12] | Listen, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 听我说 我有些事要和你谈谈 |
[07:14] | – Betty! – Oh, my God! | 贝蒂! 天哪 |
[07:19] | – Hi! – Hilda, what are you doing here? | 嗨 希尔达 你来干吗 |
[07:22] | I am recovering. | 我重生了 |
[07:23] | Oprah told me that I need to take control of my life, | 欧普拉告诉我 我的人生 我做主 |
[07:26] | and then Dr. Phil told me that I need to take on a challenge, | 然后菲利医生说我应该迎接挑战 |
[07:29] | and then Rachael Ray made a pie. Anyway, the point is, I am back, | 瑞秋·芮还做了馅饼 总之 我回来了 |
[07:33] | and I need ten copies of my resume. | 我需要十份我简历的复印件 |
[07:37] | Oh, hello, I’m Hilda. I’m Betty’s sister. | 你好啊 希尔达 贝蒂的姐姐 |
[07:42] | – Henry. I think we spoke on the phone. – When? | – 我是亨利 我们应该在电话里聊过 – 什么时候? |
[07:45] | Oh… So nice to meet you! | – 很高兴认识你 – |
[07:47] | – What? When did you talk…? – Where’s the Xerox machine? | 等等 你们什么时候通… 影印机在哪儿? |
[07:50] | This is my job, you can’t walk in when you feel like it. | – 带我去 – 希尔达 这是我工作的地方 你不能想去哪就去哪 |
[07:53] | – Is that your boss? – The Xerox machine’s over there. | 那个是你上司吗 嗨 丹尼尔 |
[07:56] | Daniel! How was your meeting with your father? | 影印机在那边! 丹尼尔 和你父亲的见面结果如何 |
[08:01] | – Better than I thought. – He didn’t give you the “Alex speech?” | 比预想的好 他是不是又跟你唠叨亚历克斯的事了? |
[08:04] | No, he’s finally seeing me as an adult who can take responsibility… | 没 |
[08:08] | Brodeo! | 他终于把我当个大人看待了 一个可以委以重任的人 |
[08:10] | – Security! – No, no, no, Betty, Betty… | 保安! 不 没事 贝蒂 |
[08:13] | …this is my friend I told you about, Becks. | 他是我以前一直跟你说起的朋友 贝克斯 |
[08:15] | Oh! I’m so sorry. The photojournalist. I’m Betty. | 啊 抱歉 那个摄影记者哦 我是贝蒂 |
[08:20] | We spoke on the phone when you were in Africa. | 你在非洲时我们通过话 |
[08:22] | I heard all that growling in the background. | 我听得见你背后传来的咆哮声 |
[08:25] | Yeah, she and I broke up. | 她和我分手了 |
[08:27] | Listen, Betty, if Daniel ever gives you a hard time, you let me know. | 如果丹尼尔敢欺负你 你就告诉我 |
[08:33] | I’ll take him out back, teach him some manners. Mm-hmm. | 我会替你报仇的 给他点颜色看看 |
[08:37] | OK. | 好的 |
[08:41] | Betty Suarez! | 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[08:42] | OK. Joke’s over. | 好了 |
[08:46] | Where’s your real assistant? | 正经的说 你真正的助理在哪? |
[08:48] | – Come on, Betty’s a great girl. – Maybe after a half dozen shots. | 别这样 贝蒂是个好女孩 也许把我拍晕了再看会好一点 |
[08:52] | – All right, all right. – Look what I brought you from Africa. | 好了 不说这个了 看我给你从非洲带什么好东西来了 |
[08:56] | – What is it? – An oshe Shango. | 这是什么? 一个神像 (非洲神明) |
[09:00] | – So, seriously, how was Africa? – Oh, totally mind-blowing. | 说真的 非洲怎么样? 那里可真刺激 |
[09:05] | Bullets flying, rebel attacks, human suffering. | 硝烟弥漫 战乱不止 |
[09:08] | Not a hottie to be found. | 民不聊生 一个辣妹也没有 |
[09:10] | They’re thin, but it’s that sick thin, not hot thin. | 虽说她们都很瘦 但都是病态的瘦 一点也不性感 |
[09:13] | Culturally sensitive, as always. So what brings you back? | 还是这么文绉绉的啊 那是什么风把你给吹回来了 |
[09:17] | It’s Fashion Week! The booty-lympics! | 时装周啊 战利品比赛啊 |
[09:20] | Yeah, I know, I can’t do that this year. | 知道了 不过我今年不能这么干了 |
[09:22] | I’m the Editor-in-Chief, now. | 我现在可是执行主编 |
[09:24] | Do you have to talk like that when you say “Editor-in-Chief?” | 你一定要用那种口气来说 “执行总编”吗? |
[09:28] | – I do. – Come on, this is our thing. | – 是的 – 别这样 这是我们的保留节目 |
[09:30] | I didn’t travel halfway around the world for you to turn into your father. | 拜托 我千里迢迢来这里不是为了看你 变成你老爹那样 |
[09:34] | Good thing is he is treating me differently now. | 从好的方面来说 我父亲对我的印象大为改观了 |
[09:37] | He’s about to give me keys to the kingdom. | 知道吗 他准备让我接管他的王国 |
[09:39] | You didn’t get tight-ass when he gave you the keys to his Bentley, | 是么 他当初给你宾利车钥匙的时候 你可没这么屁颠屁颠吧 |
[09:43] | and we totaled that. | 咱们合算过的 |
[09:45] | – Yeah. – I get it. | 我明白了 |
[09:47] | You’re just afraid I’m gonna bag the hottest girl again. | 你只是害怕 我又会把最火辣的女孩抢走 |
[09:51] | Becks… this week isn’t about that anymore. | 贝克斯 这周我没空注意那些 |
[09:55] | I have to keep my eyes on the clothes, not the models wearing them. | 我得紧紧盯着衣服 而不是穿衣服的模特 |
[09:59] | Wow. | 你现在也和女人一样蹲着尿尿了么 |
[10:01] | Do you pee sitting down now, too? | |
[10:08] | OK, thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[10:10] | I thought you said ten copies. | 我记得你说只要十份的 |
[10:12] | Well, I must’ve hit the zero button by accident… twice. | 好吧 我一定是不小心碰到了”零” 那个按钮… 哼 |
[10:15] | – Ooh, pencils. – No. No. | – 2次了 – 铅笔! 不 别动 |
[10:18] | Betty, get us a take-out menu for the Japanese place downstairs? | 去楼下的日本餐厅 给我们拿两份外卖的菜单好吗? |
[10:21] | – Hey, Hilda. How are you? – Oh, just making copies of my resume. | 希尔达 最近还好吗? |
[10:26] | – I need a job. – Really? | 只是来印几份我的简历 我需要一份工作 |
[10:28] | We could use some more help for Fashion Week. | 真的吗? 哦 我们总会雇些临时工 来为时装周帮忙的 |
[10:30] | Hook her up. I’ll see you. | 贝蒂 捎上她 我们一会儿见 |
[10:33] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊! |
[10:35] | We’re gonna be working together! Hook me up? | 天啊 我们要一起工作了 “捎上我” |
[10:38] | Well, it wouldn’t be so much “together.” I’d be your boss. | “在一起”不会太久的 我是你的上司 |
[10:43] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 你说的是 |
[10:45] | You know, I don’t think that this is a good idea. | 知道吗? 希尔达 我不认为这是个好主意 |
[10:47] | What, are you kidding? It’s gonna be great! | 什么? 你在开玩笑吗? 会很棒的! |
[10:50] | Lemon Ice Sisters, reunited! | 柠檬冰姐妹重现江湖! |
[10:52] | I can’t wait. Do you know what I’m gonna wear? It’s gonna be so much fun! | 我简直等不及了 你知道我要穿什么吗? 肯定会很有意思的! |
[11:13] | No, don’t raise your arms, you twit! | 还不能抬胳膊 笨 |
[11:15] | It’s not pinned yet! | 还没别住呢 |
[11:18] | So I’m kind of having a rough day. | 所以 我今天将会很惨 |
[11:21] | It’s not draping. My first show, and it’s not draping. | 不要把它盖住 我的第一次服装发表 |
[11:24] | – Right. – It started out pretty decent. | 不要把它盖住… 就这样 一开始还不错 |
[11:26] | Cut to the chase, please? You have 30 seconds. Go! | 贝蒂 快说重点 你还有30秒的时间 快说 |
[11:29] | Daniel hired Hilda for Fashion Week. | 丹尼尔雇希尔达来给时装周帮忙 |
[11:32] | She won’t listen. She’s gonna take over like always. | 她根本不会听我的 一如既往她会接管一切 |
[11:34] | – Twenty seconds. Stop overreacting. – You’ve never had an older sister. | 20秒 停止你的这种过激反应 很显然你从未有过姐姐 |
[11:38] | – Fifteen seconds. – 1991, I win the science fair, | 15秒 1991年 我在科学展览上获了奖 |
[11:42] | she wins Miss Junior Teen Queens. Who got a cake? | 而希尔达获得了中学的皇后小姐称号 你认为谁该被奖励蛋糕? |
[11:44] | 1994, I come home with straight A’s, | 1994年 我带着全A的成绩单回家 |
[11:48] | Hilda comes home pregnant. She gets a cake. | 希尔达却挺着大肚子回家 |
[11:50] | – What, so this is about cake? – It’s about how she steals my thunder! | 她又得了一块蛋糕 什么 都是因为蛋糕吗? 是她永远在抢我”风头” |
[11:54] | Here, at Mode, I’m Betty. | 在《时尚》 我是贝蒂 |
[11:56] | Everywhere else, I’m “Hilda’s sister.” | 可在其他地方 我却是”希尔达的妹妹” |
[11:58] | Betty, you were at Mode first. Here, she’s going to be “Betty’s sister.” | 贝蒂 是你先来《时尚》的啊 在这里她应该是… “贝蒂的姐姐” |
[12:02] | Hmm. That isn’t so bad. | 嗯 看来也没那么糟嘛 |
[12:04] | Oh, bollocks. These designs are awful. | 该死的 那些设计真恶心 |
[12:08] | No, they’re not. Thank you. | 不会啊 很好看 谢谢 |
[12:10] | They’re going to steal the show, stop stressing. | 它们将会是节目的主角 别再抱怨了 |
[12:12] | Betty, everything I have ever wanted since I was 15 years old | 我15岁以来的所有的梦想 |
[12:16] | hinges on a six minute runway show. | 都悬在了这次6分钟的走秀上面! |
[12:19] | Christina, you are amazing. | 克里斯蒂娜 你做得很出色 |
[12:22] | You have to say that, you’re my friend. | 你一定会这么说 你是我朋友 |
[12:25] | Wilhelmina isn’t, she would have never picked you if you didn’t have talent. | 但是威廉敏娜不会 假如你没有天分 |
[12:30] | Yeah, well, Wilhelmina picked me because… | 她是一定不会选上你的 是啊 威廉敏娜之所以选上我是因为… |
[12:35] | Well, we’ll find out soon enough, won’t we? | 我们很快就会知道的 不是吗? |
[12:40] | You need to fill this out and send it back. | 你要把这些表填好了然后寄回去 |
[12:42] | Wait. I filled this out last week. | 等等 我…我…我上星期已经填过了 |
[12:44] | You did? Oh. I guess you did. | 你填过了? 是啊 噢 我想是吧 |
[12:49] | – You need to fill out this one. – And this one, too? | 那么 你还要填这个 这个也要? |
[12:53] | – You didn’t turn them in? – I’m sorry. I’m a little distracted. | 你没有交上去吗? 对不起 我只是有点烦心事 |
[12:57] | My, um… it’s not important. | 我的 呃…没事了 |
[13:00] | Well, are you sure that these’ll be ready in time for my… court date? | 你确定可以按时弄好吗? 在我… 出庭日之前? |
[13:05] | Of course. I’m a professional. | 当然了 我很专业的 |
[13:12] | Do you want to… talk about anything? | 你想谈一下吗? |
[13:14] | No, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[13:18] | He dumped me. | 他把我给甩了 |
[13:20] | – Who? – My boyfriend, Toussaint. | 谁? 我男朋友托桑 |
[13:23] | He’s a dog. I mean, who dumps somebody this close to Valentine’s Day? | 他不是人 我是说 谁会在情人节前夕选择和人分手啊? |
[13:28] | And I already bought him some chocolates. | 而我连巧克力都准备好了 |
[13:37] | Here. | 来 给你 |
[13:42] | Constance, you’re a terrific woman. | 康斯坦斯 你是个很好的女人 |
[13:46] | You’ll find someone else to give your chocolates to. | 你会遇到值得你送巧克力的人的 |
[13:50] | Oh, Ignacio… you’re so sweet. | 噢 伊格纳西欧 你真贴心 |
[13:55] | Why can’t all men be like you? | 为什么男人们不能都像你一样呢? |
[13:59] | Ignacio… | 伊格纳西欧! |
[14:02] | Can you believe it’s finally here? | 你能相信这一天终于要到了么 |
[14:05] | Everything we’ve worked for. | 我们做的所有事情 |
[14:07] | By this time tomorrow, Daniel and Bradford will be as out as Ugg boots. | 明天这个时候 丹尼尔和布拉德福 就会像雪地靴一样过气 |
[14:11] | I can’t wait. | 我已经等不及了 |
[14:13] | I think I’m gonna get there a little early tomorrow. | 其实 我明天想早点过去 |
[14:16] | What? That’s not what we planned. | 什么? 我们计划不是这样的啊 |
[14:19] | I want to mingle. Besides, I never got to go to my own funeral. | 我想先混进去 而且 我还没有去过自己的葬礼呢 |
[14:24] | I want to know what the world really thought of Alex Meade. | 我很想知道 别人是怎样看亚历克斯·米德的 |
[14:27] | – Especially my brother. – It’s risky. | 特别是我弟弟 这样太冒险了 |
[14:30] | It’s worth it… Where are you? | 但很值得 你在哪啊? |
[14:34] | Teeth cleaning. I will see you tomorrow. | 呃 在洗牙 咱们明天见 |
[14:41] | Bring on the duck, Dr. Wong. | 让鸭子放马过来吧 王医生 |
[14:48] | Hilda! Come on, we’re gonna be late! | 希尔达 快点! 我们要迟到了! |
[14:57] | Hilda! | 希尔达! |
[15:01] | – What did you do? – You like? | 你做了什么? 你喜欢么? |
[15:04] | – It was kind of boring. – It was kind of our uniform. | 衣服原来的样子太单调 这本是制服啊 |
[15:07] | It still says “Mode. ” Or “ode.” | 怎么了? |
[15:10] | Whatever. | 上面还是写着《时尚》耶 或者是《寸尚》 随便啦 |
[15:13] | You work the fashion show, not be in it. | 你是去时装周帮忙的 又不是让你去表演 |
[15:15] | Your only job is hanging and steaming clothes. | 你今天唯一的工作 就是挂衣服和烫衣服 |
[15:18] | Yeah. They’re gonna pay me in cash, right? | 是 是 是 他们会付我现金吧? |
[15:20] | – I don’t know. – Have you seen my keys? | – 不知道 – 你看见我的钥匙了吗? |
[15:24] | – Wait! – Looking for these? | 等等 在找这个吗? |
[15:27] | OK, here’s how this is going to work, ladies. | 好吧 要拿到钥匙可以 女士们 |
[15:30] | – You two are taking me to Fashion Week. – Justin… | 你们俩得带我去时装周 |
[15:33] | No argument! I’ve been waiting for this my whole life. | – 贾斯廷 如果… – 没得商量 我都等了一辈子了 |
[15:36] | I did my homework, called in sick to school, you have to sign this slip. | 我做完了功课 今天还向学校请了病假 你只需要在这张小纸条上 签个字就好了 |
[15:39] | – If you think for a second I… – I swear, Mom, I will run away. | 你有没想过… 我发誓 妈妈 我会离家出走 |
[15:43] | I know a kid in the sixth grade that sells crack. | 我认识一个六年级的孩子 他卖”快克”(一种可卡因药丸) |
[15:49] | OK, all right. Why don’t we just bring Dad, too? | 好吧 |
[16:10] | We are reporting live from Bryant Park, | 那我们不如也叫爸爸一起吧? |
[16:13] | the kick off of Fashion Week. | 时装周开幕式 |
[16:15] | In the red tent, the Calvin Klein collection, | 红帐里展示的是 卡尔文·克莱全系列 |
[16:17] | and in the white tent, Mode’s “Ten Designers to Watch.” | 而在白帐里等待出场的则是 《时尚》的十个设计师 |
[16:22] | Karl Lagerfeld. We love you. | 卡尔·拉格斐 我们爱你 (香奈尔首席设计师) |
[16:25] | A ponytail at seventy? Brave. | 70岁还扎马尾辫? 真大胆 (他以脑后扎辫 眼遮黑镜 手摆折扇的形象著称) |
[16:30] | I did catch a glimpse of Zac Posen’s line and the construction was excellent. | 我看了一眼扎克·波森的作品 造型无懈可击 |
[16:35] | – See that redhead with the pair of… – Would you excuse us? | – 你看见那个红头发穿着… – 很抱歉失陪一下 |
[16:39] | We talked about this. I’m going to see you after Fashion Week. Right? | 我已经跟你说过了 我时装周之后再见你 好吗? |
[16:42] | Fine. Less competition. More meow for me. | 好啊 少竞争 多快活 |
[16:46] | Go. Enjoy yourself. Ask the Russian models for ID this time. | 好 去吧 自己玩去 这次你可要记得问清楚 那个俄国模特的身份证号 |
[16:50] | Oh, come on, give me an hour. | 噢 好了 一个钟头搞定! |
[16:53] | You know you want to. Our usual bet? | 我知道你想一起来的 跟以前一样打赌不 |
[16:56] | Whoever scores with the hottest girl here wins… | 谁要搞上这里最正的女孩 就得… |
[17:00] | …one dollar. | 一块钱 |
[17:01] | Becks, I’m not that guy anymore. I told you. | 贝克斯 我跟以前不同了 我告诉过你的 |
[17:33] | You’re on. | 我跟你赌 |
[17:52] | Oh, my God. | 噢 天哪 |
[17:54] | I think I’m going to pass out. | 我想我快要晕倒了 |
[17:56] | Heidi Klum and Seal! And baby Seal! | 海蒂·克拉姆和席尔 还有小宝贝席尔 (前者为超模 后者为当红歌星) |
[17:59] | – OK, but no autographs. – OK. | 好 但不能照相 好吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, my God! J. Lo! | 我的天哪! 詹·洛! (詹妮佛.洛佩兹) |
[18:03] | Hilda! You’re supposed to be in the wardrobe tent. | 希尔达! 希尔达! 你应该在更衣棚里啊 |
[18:05] | – Give me the camera! – Give it back! | – 把相机给我 – 还给我 |
[18:07] | – I’m your supervisor. – I will sit on you. | – 我是你上司 – 我会超越你 |
[18:10] | We’re not home. Try and act like an adult. | 这不是在家里 成熟点好吗 |
[18:12] | Now go find something to steam. Go on. | 现在找点东西熨了 去啊 |
[18:14] | – And you… – I know, I know! | 还有你… 我知道 |
[18:17] | Twenty feet from Naomi Campbell at all times. | 我知道 跟纳奥米·坎贝尔(名模) 始终保持20尺的距离 |
[18:20] | For your own good. | 为了你好 |
[18:22] | Look at me! I am a monster! | 看看我啊! 都成怪物了! |
[18:26] | How bad is it? Honest? | 到底有多糟糕? 说实话 |
[18:30] | Not that bad at all! | 根本没有那么糟糕啦 |
[18:32] | A little cover up and some hemorrhoid cream for the swelling, | 化妆遮遮暇 再用点痔疮膏消肿… |
[18:36] | and you’re good to go! | 你就可以出去了 |
[18:37] | It’s getting worse by the minute! I can’t see a thing! | 好像越来越糟糕了 我什么都看不清 |
[18:42] | It’s a blessing, Willie! Think about it. | 这是天赐良机啊 威莉 好好想想 |
[18:44] | Fashion Week. All those people you don’t want to see. | 时装周 那些人 你根本不想见他们 |
[18:47] | But they have to see me. | 但他们必须见到我啊 |
[18:49] | And you will be by my side at all times. | 而你必须在我左右 一刻不离 |
[18:52] | You will be my seeing-eye gay. | 你要做我的眼睛同志 |
[18:56] | Now show me where the bathroom is. | 现在 带我去浴室 |
[19:00] | This way, this way. No, no, no… | 不 不 不 |
[19:11] | – What? – Crisis. | 怎么了? |
[19:13] | You’re in on the Eternal 18 deal. You need to help me find the “It” item. | 大件事 你现在加入与永恒18的交易了 – |
[19:17] | Really? 50-50? | 你得帮我找到最具人气作品 – 是吗 五五分成? |
[19:19] | – 40-60. – 45-55. | – 四六分? – 我占四成半 |
[19:21] | Don’t push it, bitch. | 别逼我 贱人 |
[19:26] | She just seems so distant lately, you know? | 知道吗? 她最近变得有点疏远了 |
[19:29] | She’s always busy with work stuff. | 她的工作总是很忙 |
[19:31] | It’s Fashion Week, when the buyers get their first looks at the fall couture. | 现在是时装周… 买家能借此机会对秋季时装有初步认识 |
[19:36] | I think there’s a Knicks game on. | 现在应该有尼克斯队的比赛 |
[19:44] | Constance? Did we have an appointment? | 康斯坦斯 我们约在今天了吗? |
[19:46] | Oh, this isn’t business. | 喔 与工作无关 |
[19:48] | You were so sweet the other night, getting my mind off Toussaint. | 那天太感谢你了 让我摆脱了托桑的困扰 |
[19:52] | By the way… | 顺便 |
[19:55] | …here’s his chocolates. | 这是我要送他的巧克力 |
[20:00] | – There’s three left. – I don’t like nuts. | 只剩下三个了 我不喜欢坚果的 |
[20:03] | But… I thought I’d make you a little gumbo as a thank you. | 但我做了一些秋葵汤来答谢你 |
[20:08] | And for dessert? Failure to Launch. | 还有甜点…《发射失败》(电影) |
[20:10] | But… I’ve already eaten. | 但是我…我… 我已经吃过了 |
[20:13] | Oh, you think you have, but you haven’t tasted my gumbo. | 喔 你认为你吃过了 |
[20:17] | How you doing, cutie? | 但是你还没有尝过我做的秋葵汤 你好吗 小可爱? |
[20:24] | – Cheers. | – Cheers. |
[20:34] | Could you excuse me for a second? | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[20:38] | – How’re you doing? – Pretty good. | 你好吗? 还不错 |
[20:40] | – You got a quarter I can borrow? – Why? | 能借我枚硬币吗 |
[20:43] | I told my mother I’d call her when I fell in love. | 干什么? 我跟我妈妈说过 我要是恋爱了就给她打电话 |
[20:46] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你一定在开玩笑 |
[20:49] | That line is as old as payphones, buddy. | 哥们 你打电话那招太老土了 |
[20:52] | I think you dropped your game over there. | 我想你把你的猎物忘在那边了 |
[20:57] | Hi. I’m Daniel Meade. | 你好 我是丹尼尔·米德 |
[21:00] | Have we met before? | 我们以前见过吗 |
[21:07] | If you don’t want her cooking you lunch, tell her. | 你要是不想让她做饭 就告诉她 |
[21:10] | She’s my immigration case worker. | 她是帮我办理 外来移民事务的工作人员 |
[21:12] | Piss her off, I end up on the other side of that fence. | 要是把她惹毛了 我就得回老家了 |
[21:14] | – Nacho! – Nacho? | 纳丘! 纳丘? |
[21:18] | It’s her little pet name. I think she wants to eat me. | 那是她给我的昵称 我觉得她想连我也一块儿吃了 |
[21:21] | Where do you keep your pepper, sugar? | 呃 你的胡椒粉放在哪里 甜心? |
[21:23] | Because we need something spicy. Oh wait, here I am! | 咱们需要一点辣 喔 |
[21:27] | Ooh, hoo! | 等等 我不就很辣么 |
[21:32] | Maybe you need to remind her she works for the government. She’d lose her job. | 也许你得提醒她一下 她是在为政府工作 |
[21:36] | And where should I make that phone call from? Guadalajara? | 这样子她会丢掉工作的 那我该去哪打电话来? 沃尔特 瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥西部一城市)? (意指被遣返之后才能打电话) |
[21:40] | Her boyfriend dumped her and now she wants me! | 她男朋友把她给甩了 现在她看上我了 |
[21:45] | Then there’s only one thing you can do. | 好吧 那你只能这么做了 |
[21:49] | You gotta get her back with the boyfriend. | 你得帮她回到她男朋友身边 |
[21:55] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天哪 |
[22:04] | Fabia, 2:00. | 法比亚 2点方向 |
[22:06] | You’re on Tokyo time. This way. | 你那是东京时间 这边走 |
[22:11] | Ciao, bella! | 你好! 美女! |
[22:14] | Oh, you were right. You look so much better in that dress. | 哦 你说的很对 你穿这身衣服好看多了 |
[22:18] | Especially with those sunglasses. | 尤其是配上这副太阳镜 |
[22:21] | Oh? Oh! | |
[22:24] | Did someone pay a little visit to my Dr. Wong? | 看来有人小小地拜访了一下 咱亲爱的王医生哟 |
[22:30] | I’ll get you, Fabia, and your little dog, too! | 咱们走着瞧 法比亚 还有你的小狗 |
[22:34] | – Marc. Marc! – Hi, hi, this way… | – 马克! 马克! – 来 来 这边走 |
[22:38] | Trust me, Kleenex starts getting clumpy if you start to sweat. | 相信我 你要是出汗的话 克里内克斯纸巾会结成一团 |
[22:41] | But if I find some cutlets to stuff in there, I’ll get you. | 要是我能找到一些胸衣垫片的话 我会拿给你的 |
[22:44] | Thanks, Hilda. | 谢谢你了 希尔达 |
[22:46] | – Sure. – Excuse us. Hilda… | – 不用谢 – 打扰一下 希尔达 |
[22:48] | Models don’t like it when you talk to them. | 怎么? 那些模特不喜欢你跟她们讲话 |
[22:50] | But she doesn’t have any boobs. | 但那姑娘胸都没有 |
[22:52] | I’m giving her tips so she doesn’t look like a 12 year-old boy. | 我是在给她传授一些经验 好让她看起来不象个12岁的男孩 |
[22:56] | – I’m warning you. – She crack me up. | 我只是想提醒你 她真是让我笑死了 |
[22:58] | Hey, Hilda, we’re having a party at G-Spa after the show. | 嘿 希尔达 我们发布会结束后 在G温泉水疗馆有个聚会 |
[23:01] | – I’ll put you on the list. – Oh, cool. | 我想请你参加 哦 |
[23:04] | Can I bring my sister? | 太棒了! 我能带我妹妹去吗? |
[23:05] | Um… | 这个嘛… |
[23:08] | Yeah, sure. | 可以 当然可以 |
[23:13] | You’re welcome. | 一起来吧 |
[23:15] | I have a spring roll. Come to me, come to me. | 这是一个春卷 过来点 再过来点 |
[23:18] | To the left, to the right… | 哦 哦 左边一点 左边 右边一点 |
[23:20] | This is ridiculous. It’s been a couple of hours. | 哦 真是荒唐 已经好几个钟头了 |
[23:23] | The swelling must’ve gone down. I’m taking off these damn glasses. | 肿块现在应该消了吧 我要把这该死的眼镜摘掉 |
[23:27] | – No, no, no, no! – Find me a veil. | 哦 别 别 |
[23:35] | Uma! It’s Uma. | 别 帮我找个面纱 呃…乌玛 是乌玛 |
[23:37] | Yo. | 说 |
[23:39] | I am at the Betsey Johnson show in the purple tent, and I’ve found it. | 我在紫帐贝琪·约翰逊的秀场 |
[23:42] | The faux rabbit fur micro-mini. The “It” item for 2007! | 我找到了! 2007年主打流行 新款人造兔皮超短迷你裙 |
[23:46] | Are you sure? Yes! Everyone is going crazy. | – 你肯定吗? – 肯定 |
[23:49] | Mischa Barton knocked over Kate Bosworth. | 这里人人都为之疯狂 米莎·巴顿刚刚撞翻了凯特·伯斯沃斯 (前者是橘子郡女主角 后者是超人归来女一号) |
[23:51] | – Oh, like that’s so hard. – Get over here. We have to steal it! | 哦哟 有什么难的啦 好吧 快过来 咱们一定要偷到手 |
[23:55] | Wilhelmina’s talking to a mannequin. Be right there. | 威廉敏娜正在和一个人体模型说话 我这就来 |
[24:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:06] | You tell me I can’t steam clothes, you criticize how I hang a dress, | 先是不让我熨衣服 接着你又批评我挂衣服的方法 |
[24:09] | and now I can’t even put out gift bags? | 现在我又不能摆放礼包了? |
[24:11] | They just weren’t all facing the same angle. | 好吧 它们摆放的角度不相同 |
[24:14] | – Honey, you are a freak. – Please go get the rest of the bags. | 亲爱的 你真是个怪胎 请你把剩下的袋子拿过来好吗? |
[24:18] | OK, Betty, but I don’t know, I hope I don’t get lost. | 好吧 贝蒂 我可不知道我会不会走丢 |
[24:22] | Betty, you’ve got to get over to the Sean John show in the green tent. | 你得去绿帐的肖恩·约翰秀场那看看 (说唱天王吹牛老爹创办的品牌) |
[24:25] | Look what I learned, popping and locking. | 看看我学到的 机械舞加锁舞 (街舞的一种) |
[24:31] | Thank you. That’s the first time I’ve laughed all day. | 谢谢你 这是我今天第一次笑出声 |
[24:34] | Oh, I have something for you. | 哦 我有点东西要给你 |
[24:37] | I thought this might be more flattering than the one you got stuck with. | 我想这件应该 比你身上的那件合适一点… |
[24:40] | Not that you don’t always look good. | 也不是说你穿那件不好 |
[24:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[24:45] | Oh, look at this: iPods, cell phone… | 哦 瞧这个…ipod 手机 |
[24:48] | I hope they’re declaring those on their taxes. | 希望他们已经帮这些报过税了 |
[24:52] | – Too nerdy? – Yeah. | – 太古板了哦? – 是啊 |
[24:55] | Popping and locking. | 机械舞加锁舞 |
[24:58] | So… can I ask you something? | 那么 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[25:01] | Why didn’t you call me back after the Christmas party? | 圣诞晚会之后 你怎么不给我打电话? |
[25:04] | Huh? | 啥? |
[25:05] | I left a message to see if you wanted to watch Rudolph. | 啥? 我给你留了个口讯 问你想不想和我一起去看”鲁道夫” |
[25:08] | – What? You left me a message? Where? – At your house. | 什么? 等等…你给我留了个口讯? 哪里? |
[25:12] | – Hilda never told you? – No! She didn’t. | 在你家啊 希尔达没告诉你吗? 没 她没有 |
[25:16] | – Excuse me. – Where are you going? | 失陪一下 |
[25:19] | To become an only child. | 你要去哪进儿? 去耍小孩子脾气 |
[25:29] | – Hey, Wilhelmina, love the hat! – Oh, thank you. | 威廉敏娜 帽子不错 谢谢你 |
[25:34] | Do we know this person? | 我们认识这个人吗? |
[25:37] | Kayla Brooks, fashion correspondent for New York One. | 凯拉·布鲁克斯 《纽约1号》的时尚记者 |
[25:40] | She’s in midnight-blue Chanel, pewter buttons, navy stockings. | 她穿了件亚银色扣子的 深蓝色香奈儿上衣配藏青色长统袜 |
[25:43] | – Mistake? – Colossal. She looks like a mailbox. | 穿错了? 太臃肿了 她看起来像一个邮筒 |
[25:46] | You’re good, Jason. | 杰森 你挺在行嘛 |
[25:47] | It’s “Justin,” but you can call me whatever you want. I love you. | 是贾斯廷 不过怎么叫随您高兴 我爱死您了 |
[25:56] | What am I supposed to do? Club her and strip her? | 我该怎么做 打昏再剥光她? |
[25:58] | Take her into a port-a-potty and seduce her out of it. | 把她带到洗手间 哄她脱下来 |
[26:01] | Have we met? OK. I’ll club her. | 我们以前见过吗? 好吧 我去敲昏她 |
[26:04] | For God’s sake, Dorothy, do you want to go to Man-tasy Island or not? | 看在上帝份上 多萝西 你还想不想去”玻璃梦幻岛”啦? |
[26:08] | Be a man! | – 想啊 – 拿出点男人样子! |
[26:11] | Well, it was my first time drinking mescal. | 这是我第一次喝龙舌兰酒 |
[26:15] | – I didn’t know it was a worm. – Excuse me. | 我还不知道那是一种虫子呢 |
[26:17] | Hilda! Did you take a message from… | 希尔达 你是不是收到过条消息… |
[26:21] | What’re you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[26:23] | – How do I do that hair flip? – In a second, Kay. | 希尔达 我该怎么吹头发? 等我一下 凯 |
[26:26] | I’m helping out. Christina asked me to. | 我来帮忙 克里斯蒂娜要我来的 |
[26:29] | – But this is not your job. – Hilda, I need your help. | 但这不是你的工作 希尔达 过来帮个忙 |
[26:32] | Eat a carrot stick, I’m talking here. | 先吃点胡萝卜条 我在跟人说话呢 |
[26:35] | They were short-handed and they needed somebody with a background in big hair, | 他们人手不够 他们需要一个 会做大发型人… |
[26:39] | so, come on, who knows better than me? | 于是 好吧 谁有我在行呢? |
[26:43] | Betty, I’m really liking it here! | 贝蒂 我真的很喜欢这里 |
[26:45] | Maybe I could turn this into a full-time thing. | 或许我可以 把这当成一份全职工作 |
[26:48] | No! No, you shouldn’t even be here. | 不 你根本不该在这里的 |
[26:50] | – Give me this, I’ll do it. – Yeah, you? | 给我 我来做 |
[26:53] | You can’t even do your own hair. | 你啊 你连自己的头发都搞不定 |
[26:54] | This is not our bathroom. Don’t talk to me like that. | 这里又不是我们家浴室 别那样跟我说话 |
[26:57] | You are giving her a wind tunnel! | 你把她发型弄乱了 住手! |
[27:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:10] | OK. All right. Enough. | 好 好吧 |
[27:14] | The Hilda Show is over! | 我受够了 “希尔达秀”结束了! |
[27:17] | – Go home. – What? | – 回家 – 什么? |
[27:19] | You’re fired! | 你被解雇了 |
[27:27] | Am I done? | 我的发型做完了吗? |
[27:31] | So what brings you to Fashion Week? Are you in the industry? | 什么风把你吹到时装周来的? 你是做这行的吗? |
[27:34] | Not yet. But I’m hoping to make a big splash. | 还不是 但我希望我能大展拳脚 |
[27:37] | Sorry to interrupt, here’s the coffee I promised, so many fires to be put out. | 抱歉打扰一下 这是你一小时前要的咖啡 抱歉 我得到处赶场”救火” |
[27:42] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. You have a lot to worry about. | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[27:45] | I’m fine. | 你还有好多事情得操心呢 我很好 |
[27:46] | Will you excuse me a minute? Hey, Betty! What’s going on? | 失陪一下 嘿 贝蒂 怎么了? |
[27:50] | Nothing. It’s over now. Don’t worry. | 没事 都结束了 |
[27:53] | I have to go check on Christina and the gift bags. | 别担心 我去找克里斯蒂娜 再核对下礼物袋 |
[27:57] | I dumped a lot on your lap this week, but you’re doing a great job. | 贝蒂 我知道这周你已经承担了太多 但你要知道 你做的非常好 |
[28:01] | No. Daniel, I am out of my league here. | 不 丹尼尔 我在这里孤军奋战 |
[28:03] | Listen, when I started this job, | 听着 当我开始接手这份工作的时候 |
[28:05] | who was the secretary from Queens who saved the Fabia account? | 那个来自皇后区 确保法比亚这个客户不失的小秘书是谁? |
[28:09] | – Me. – And who took all the credit? | 是我 功劳记在谁头上了? |
[28:11] | – You. – When you get praised for the show, | 你 而这个礼拜 当你因为发布会的成功 得到表扬时 |
[28:14] | – who’s gonna get the credit? – You. | 你觉得功劳该记在谁头上? |
[28:17] | No, you! I’m gonna make sure of it. | 你 不 是你! 我保证 |
[28:19] | You just… You really gotta try and enjoy this. | 瞧 你真的应该努力试试 并享受这些 |
[28:22] | This is incredible. | 这滋味太美妙了 |
[28:26] | I have to go. Find something to do! | 我得走了 找点事情做 |
[28:29] | Come on, we are on a deadline! | 快点 我们快没时间了! |
[28:31] | Sorry. My assistant’s been having a rough day. | 抱歉 我助手今天过得不太顺 |
[28:34] | You are not the Daniel Meade I’d thought you’d be. | 你和我想象中的丹尼尔·米德不太一样 |
[28:37] | Really? Who are you getting your information from? | 真的吗? 你是从哪里 得到关于我的信息的? |
[28:41] | Daniel, I have a little confession to make. | 丹尼尔 我要跟你坦白点事 |
[28:43] | – OK. – Your brother… | 好的 你哥哥… |
[28:48] | Yeah? | 怎么? |
[28:51] | I used to date him. | 我曾经跟他交往过 噢 |
[29:03] | You… OK… You can do this. | 好吧 你… 好了 你能做到的 |
[29:07] | She is a model. Shiny things confuse her. | – 她是个模特 – 我不行 我不行的 帅小伙能把她迷倒 |
[29:10] | OK, now, just flirt with her, maybe even kiss her, | 好吧 现在去和她调情 甚至亲她也行 |
[29:14] | and that bunny skirt will hop right off her. | 那条兔子裙就脱下来了 |
[29:17] | OK, OK! | 好吧 好吧 好吧! |
[29:18] | But if this is anything like my prom night, you’re paying for the therapy. | 但是如果和我毕业舞会那天的遭遇一样 你可得帮我付心理咨询费 |
[29:23] | Wait! Come back. | 好了 等等 回来 |
[29:26] | Go! Go, go! | 去 去 去吧 |
[29:31] | The brother Alex talked about wouldn’t care | 亚历克斯口中常提起的弟弟 |
[29:33] | what kind of day his assistant was having. | 不会理会他的助理过的怎么样 |
[29:35] | Yeah, well, things change, right? People change. | 是啊 世事无常 人也会变嘛 |
[29:38] | – Yes, they do, Danny. – Thank you for coming. | 是啊 的确如此 丹尼 |
[29:41] | – Thank you. Good luck with the show. | – Thank you. 谢谢您来捧场 丹尼尔 谢谢你 祝这时装周成功 非常感谢 |
[29:43] | It’s actually Daniel. | 其实我叫丹尼尔 |
[29:45] | My brother’s the only one who called me Danny. | 只有我哥哥叫我丹尼 |
[29:48] | Do you miss him? | 你想他吗? |
[29:50] | We had a complicated relationship. | 我们的关系很复杂 带点竞争性 |
[29:54] | Competitive. I mean, you know how he was. | 我是说 你知道他这个人 |
[29:57] | To be honest, it might sound a little weird, but… | 老实说… 这听起来可能有点怪 |
[30:01] | …it’s kind of a relief to finally be out from under his shadow. | 但是 我觉得松了口气 终于不用活在他的阴影之下 |
[30:05] | Oh, I think you’re still standing in it, Danny. | 我觉得你还生活在阴影下… 丹尼 |
[30:11] | – I’ve got a little secret for you. – Oh, yeah? What’s that? | 我有个小秘密要告诉你 是吗? 是什么? |
[30:20] | What? | 什么? 你胡扯些什么呢? |
[30:23] | – What are you talking about? – Look into my eyes. | 看着我的眼睛 丹尼 |
[30:26] | The only thing they couldn’t change. | 因为这是唯一无法改变的东西 |
[30:28] | Is this some kind of sick joke? | 这是个无聊的玩笑吧? |
[30:30] | – Did Becks put you up to this? – Remember Tia Petroni? | 是不是… 是不是贝克斯让你… – 贝克斯要你来的? – 还记得提雅·帕翠尼吗? |
[30:33] | The weekend in Vegas I got a little… crazy? | 在维加斯的那周我有点… 疯狂? |
[30:45] | Ready for the show, Danny? | 准备看好戏了吗… 丹尼? |
[30:55] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 女士们先生们 请入座 |
[30:59] | Where is Daniel? Unbelievable. | 丹尼尔在哪儿? |
[31:01] | He should be here. He knows how important this is. | 真不敢相信 他应该在这里的 他知道这有多重要 |
[31:04] | I just saw him, he must’ve… Uh… | 我刚刚看到他了 呃 他一定是在… |
[31:07] | I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[31:09] | You’re crazy. How could you do this? | 你疯了 你怎么能这么做呢? |
[31:12] | I mean, I can’t even look at you! | 我是说… 我甚至无法直视你! |
[31:14] | Don’t look at me. I need you to know why I did this. | 那就别看 但我想要你知道我为什么这样做 |
[31:17] | – Since I was five… – Don’t. | 从我5岁开始 |
[31:19] | Since I was five, I felt like I was dropped in the wrong skin. | – 我就已经知道… – 别说了! 从我5岁开始 我就觉得我像是投错胎了 |
[31:22] | – This is about correcting a mistake. – Oh, is that all it is? Really? | 这只是纠正一个错误 是那样吗? 真的吗? |
[31:26] | That’s the fast version. | 简单来说是的 |
[31:29] | I wanted to talk to you before I went through with it. | 我在这样做之前就想找你谈一谈 |
[31:32] | – I didn’t have an opportunity. – Just stop. I can’t breathe. | 可苦于没有机会 别说了 我快喘不上气了 |
[31:37] | You have no idea what you put the family through! We thought you were dead, Alex! | 你根不不知道 整个家为你经历了什么 我们原以为你死了 亚历克斯 |
[31:41] | Mom had to bury her son! She’s never recovered. | 妈妈不得不亲手埋葬了她的儿子 她一直走不出悲伤 |
[31:44] | – And our father, he’s… – What? Moved on? | 而咱们的爸爸 他… 怎么了 挺过去了? |
[31:49] | I’ve noticed. | 我早发现了 |
[31:50] | Nobody’s moved on, Alex. | 根本没人挺过去 亚历克斯 |
[31:52] | We think about you every single day. | 我们每一天都在想你 |
[31:56] | It’s Alexis. | 我现在是亚历克西斯 |
[32:00] | And, by the way, | 顺便说一句… |
[32:02] | hitting on your dead brother’s old girlfriend? Classy. | 勾引亡兄的旧女朋友.. 你够可以的 |
[32:11] | Yeah, yeah, I’m just coming off a pretty bad break-up myself, | 是啊 我最近刚从失恋的巨大痛苦中走出来 |
[32:14] | so if you’re looking for a little uh-uh-uh… | 所以 如果你… |
[32:18] | …rebound action… | 如果你想找点… 嗯… 乐子… |
[32:21] | – I’m looking for my shoes. – Black platform peep-toes? | 我只想找到我的鞋 |
[32:24] | Fabulous! | 黑色露趾厚底鞋? 不错哦 |
[32:26] | Oh, I see now. | 哦 我明白了 |
[32:28] | They’re hiding the good stuff back here. | 他们把好东西都藏在这儿了 |
[32:32] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[32:36] | You don’t want this slut. | 你不会想要我这个小荡妇的 |
[32:39] | There’s a much bigger slut in there, | 这里面还有一个更正点的欲姐 |
[32:42] | and I want her skirt, could you just go get it for me? | 恩… 我想要她的裙子 你能帮我弄到手吗? |
[32:55] | The horror… | 我好怕怕啊! |
[32:58] | All right… | |
[33:03] | – Thank you so much. – Have a good show. | 非常感谢 |
[33:07] | Thank you. | |
[33:10] | – Oh! I’m sorry! – Excuse me. | – 哦! 对不起 – 不好意思 |
[33:14] | Oh, my God! Katharine McPhee! | 哦 天啊! 凯萨琳麦克菲! |
[33:16] | Hi, I’m Betty Suarez, Daniel Meade’s assistant. | 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 丹尼尔·米德的助手 |
[33:20] | A huge Idol fan, by the way, huge. | 超级迷”美国偶像”… 超迷哦! |
[33:23] | Totally had the McFever! | 还是你的忠实粉丝 |
[33:25] | Have you seen Daniel, by the way? | 请问你看到丹尼尔没? |
[33:27] | No, I haven’t, but, I’m sorry, did you say “Suarez”? | 不 没有 对不起 你刚刚是说”苏亚雷斯”吗? |
[33:31] | Are you Hilda’s sister? | 你是希尔达的妹妹吗? |
[33:33] | She’s awesome, you know, actually, I signed a CD for her. | 天啊 她棒极了 事实上 我有张签名CD要给她 |
[33:36] | Can you give that to her? Thanks. | 你能转交给她吗? 谢谢 |
[33:41] | Here. Get McFever. | 给你 成为麦克菲发烧友吧 |
[33:48] | Well, enjoy the show. Some of us are watching from the unemployment line. | 尽情享受这场发布会吧 某些人在看这场秀的时候 已经失业了 |
[33:52] | – What? – My freakin’ sister just fired me! | 什么? 我那个怪胎妹妹刚把我解雇了! |
[33:55] | Mine just came back from the dead. | 我哥刚刚死而复生了… |
[33:59] | And he’s hot. | 还很性感 |
[34:01] | – What are you talking about? – Just… I’m having a bad day. | 你在说什么? 只是 今天过的不大好 |
[34:05] | Yeah, well, I’ve had a bad month. | 是吗 我整个月都过的不好 |
[34:08] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[34:19] | Hey. I’ve been honking! You called for a cab? | 嘿 我按了很久喇叭了 |
[34:22] | Actually, I called for you. | 你叫的计程车? 其实我叫的是你 你是托桑·杜瓦雷耶? – 是啊 你是谁? – 这不重要 都是 关于康斯坦斯 |
[34:24] | – Are you, uh, Toussaint Duvallier? – Yeah, who are you? | |
[34:27] | That’s not important. It’s about Constance. | |
[34:30] | Is she here? Do I smell gumbo? | 她在这儿? 这是秋葵汤的味儿么? 不 不 |
[34:32] | – No! No! – Hey, relax! She’s not here. | 不 不 放松点 她不在这里 |
[34:36] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我只想和你谈谈 |
[34:38] | Look, Toussaint… you hurt her really bad. | 瞧 托桑 她为你很受伤 |
[34:42] | And she’s such a special person. | 她又是个如此特别的人 |
[34:45] | Are you sure you want to give up that much loving? | 你真的要放弃这份爱吗? |
[34:48] | – What is it to you? – Well, I… | 和你有什么关系? 我… |
[34:53] | Oh! | 噢! |
[34:56] | – She’s your case worker. – How’d you know? | 她负责你的案子吧 是吗? |
[34:59] | How do you think me and her hooked up? | 你怎么知道? 不然你以为我怎么会和她在一起? |
[35:01] | This is how she operates. First she starts showing up three times a day. | 她就是这么干的 首先 她一天出现三次 |
[35:05] | – Yeah! – Then she starts moving her chair | 是的 |
[35:08] | closer and closer. | 然后把椅子越移越近 |
[35:10] | Before you know it, crying about the last guy who dumped her. | 噢 在你还不知不觉的间 她开始哭诉上一个抛弃她的负心汉 |
[35:13] | Exactly. How does she get away with this? | 一模一样! 怎样才能阻止她? |
[35:16] | She is the one stamping “denied” or “approved.” | 她就是那个敲章的人 “驳回”或是”通过”她说了算 |
[35:19] | – I can’t play this game. – You want your green card? | 我不想上这条贼船啊 你想要绿卡吗? |
[35:22] | You don’t have a choice, man. | 那就没得选择 兄弟 |
[35:24] | Ride that squishy train until you reach your destination. | 你上了贼船然后直达目的地! |
[35:31] | No, don’t just lick it, eat it! | 不 别只是舔 吃下去 |
[35:33] | That’s it, it’s just chewing, and then a swallow. | 就是这样 咀嚼然后吞下去 |
[35:36] | – Here we go, have another one. – Christina, I need to speak with you. | 就是这样 再来一个 克里斯蒂娜 我有话和你说 |
[35:40] | Oh, thank you, Jason. Now go play with the belts. | 谢谢你 杰森 – 去腰带区玩吧 – 好的 我做不到 我还是回苏格兰 织茶杯保温罩得了 |
[35:43] | – OK! – I can’t do this. | |
[35:45] | I should just go back to Scotland and knit tea cozies. | |
[35:49] | Oh, cool it, Bagpipes. I chose you because of your fresh new talent. | 冷静点 风笛 我选择你是因为你的才华 |
[35:52] | You picked me because I did you a shady favor. | 你选我是因为 我帮你做过见不得人的事 |
[35:55] | That doesn’t mean you haven’t worked hard or paid your dues. | 那并不代表你工作不认真 不尽责 |
[35:58] | I have one little change in the line-up. | 我要变动一下出场阵容 |
[36:01] | I’m replacing your final model. | 压轴模特要换人 |
[36:03] | – You can’t just spring this on me now! – I just did. | 你不能突然要求我这么做! |
[36:09] | – OK, terrific… – Models on in five. | 可我已经这样做了 |
[36:13] | Have you seen Daniel? | 看到丹尼尔没? |
[36:15] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[36:19] | Daniel! Hilda! | 丹尼尔! 希尔达! |
[36:32] | Hilda, what the hell are you doing? | 希尔达 你到底在做什么? |
[36:35] | – Betty… – Your father’s looking for you. | 贝蒂… 你爸爸在找你 |
[36:38] | – The show’s starting. – Look, I know this seems… | 发布会开始了 瞧 我知道这看起来… |
[36:41] | I didn’t mean to… | 我并不想… |
[36:46] | I’m gonna go inside. | 我想我得进去了 |
[36:52] | I thought I told you to go home. | 我想我说过让你回家 |
[36:54] | Hey, I don’t take orders from you anymore. I was fired, remember? | 我不再听从你的指挥了 我被解雇了 记得吗? |
[36:58] | Like you ever listen to my orders to begin with! | 得了 别说的好像一开始你就听我指挥 |
[37:00] | Is this your way of getting back at me? | 这算什么… 你报复我的小伎俩吗? |
[37:02] | – Hurts, huh? – Hilda, Mode is mine. | 伤心了 哈? 希尔达 《时尚》是我的 |
[37:05] | – You can’t have this, too. – What? | – 你不能把这个也夺走 – 什么? |
[37:08] | Do you have any idea how hard it has been for me | 你知道要这些人 |
[37:10] | to get these people to remember my name? | 记住我的名字有多难吗? |
[37:13] | You walk in and in two minutes, you’re everybody’s best friend! | 你一来 没几分钟 就成了所有人的好朋友 |
[37:16] | My entire life, no one has paid attention to me | 在我整个人生里 只要我俩共处一室 |
[37:19] | – when you’re in the room. – Please. | 就没人会注意到我 |
[37:21] | You want to know the truth? | 别这样 你想知道真相吗? |
[37:23] | I loved watching you sit on a couch, eating cookie dough. | 我喜欢看你坐在沙发上吃甜酥饼干 |
[37:26] | Because for the first time, I was the center of attention! | 因为那是我第一次成为焦点 |
[37:29] | By the way, that was my cookie dough! | 而且那还是我的甜酥饼干 |
[37:31] | Well, I am glad to see you’re in my corner. | 好吧 我很高兴看见 你活在我的阴影下 |
[37:34] | Hilda, don’t turn this around and make it about you! | 希尔达 别把话题 又转移到你身上! |
[37:36] | Do you know how hard it is for me, Betty? | 你知道这对我来说多难吗 贝蒂? |
[37:39] | First impressions, that’s all I got. | 第一印象… 是我仅有的东西 |
[37:42] | So if I don’t flirt with the boys and joke with the girls, | 如果我不和男孩调情 不和女孩说笑 |
[37:46] | they’ll realize there’s not much behind the tight jeans and the low-cut top. | 他们很快就会发现 |
[37:51] | That is such crap! | 我只是个胸大无脑的人 少哄人了 |
[37:55] | Well, it was worth a shot. You had some good stuff. | 不信的话可以试试 你有一些不错的优点 |
[37:58] | And look, Betty, give me a break. | 好吧 贝蒂 让我歇口气 |
[38:00] | Today a few models laughed at my jokes. | 今天没几个模特喜欢我的笑话 |
[38:02] | You’re the one with the great job, the great boss, | 而你有份好工作 有个好老板 |
[38:05] | some cute guy who is totally into you, by the way. | 还有个可爱的男生完全被你迷倒了 |
[38:10] | In the big race, you’re way ahead. | 在这场比赛中 你领先我太多 |
[38:17] | Well, there’s plenty of things that you’re good at, too. | 好吧 你也有一些很在行的事 |
[38:22] | Before we set that girl’s hair on fire, it was looking pretty good. | 在我们让那女孩头发着火前 那发型挺不错的 |
[38:26] | – You think? – Well, maybe you could… | 你真这么想? 要知道 或许你可以 |
[38:30] | …get a real job doing hair or something. | 找份跟做头发有关的工作 |
[38:33] | Well, I do work this every morning. | 我的确每天早晨都做这活 |
[38:37] | So… | 那么… |
[38:40] | Hilda… | 希尔达 |
[38:42] | – Why didn’t you tell me Henry called? – I was trying to protect you. | 你干吗不告诉我亨利来过电话? 我想保护你来着 |
[38:46] | I thought he was some big city guy who might hurt you. | 我以为他是那种会伤害到你的花花公子 |
[38:50] | I’m sorry. I should’ve known you… | 我很抱歉 我… |
[38:53] | …can take care of yourself. | 我早该知道 你能照顾好自己的 |
[39:18] | This is amazing. | 这… 太棒了 |
[40:19] | And that was our final designer, Christina McKinney. | 这是我们最后一位设计师 克里斯蒂娜·麦基尼 |
[40:31] | And now, for the man who’s responsible for all of this, | 欢迎今晚的负责人… |
[40:34] | Mr. Bradford Meade. | 布拉德福·米德先生 |
[40:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:41] | Thank you. First I’d like to talk about the future of Meade Publications. | 首先 我想 谈谈米德出版社的未来 |
[40:45] | – There have been… – May I? | – 已经 呃… – 我可以说几句吗? |
[40:49] | I know this is Mr. Meade’s time, | 我知道这是米德先生的讲话时间 |
[40:52] | but I have an announcement to make about the future of this company as well. | 但我也想宣布 有关这家公司的未来的一些事 |
[40:57] | Two years ago, the Meade family lost their eldest son, Alex. | 2年前 米德家族失去长子 亚历克斯 |
[41:02] | – What are you doing? – What Mr. Meade doesn’t know | 你到底在做什么? 米德先生可能不知道 |
[41:05] | is that while he may have lost a son, he gained a daughter. | 当他失去了一个儿子时 |
[41:11] | This is scandalous! | 却得到了一个女儿 |
[41:16] | Hi, Daddy. I’m back. | 老爸 我回来了 |
[41:19] | – Alex? – You can call me “Alexis.” | – 亚历克斯? – 你可以叫我亚历克西斯 |
[41:25] | Mr. Meade? You’re under arrest for the murder of Fey Sommers. | 布拉德福·米德 你因涉嫌菲·索莫斯的谋杀案被捕 |
[41:29] | Put your hands behind your back. | 先生 把手放到背后 |
[41:30] | Hands behind your back. You have the right to remain silent. | 把手放到背后 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:34] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的都将成为呈堂证供 |
[41:37] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权聘请律师… |
[41:41] | That envelope you had me take to the police station… | 你要我送去警察局的那个褐色信封里原来是… |
[41:47] | You used me! | 你利用了我! |
[41:50] | Used you? I made you a star! | 利用了你? |
[41:54] | This way, Alexis! | 我让你成名了! |
[42:03] | That’s Alex? | 那是亚历克斯? |
[42:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:10] | Is it fun having a sister? | 有个姐姐的感觉好么? |