时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Ugly Betty: | |
[00:02] | – How bad is it between them? – It’s like Cain and Abel. | 他俩的关系到底有多僵? 就像该隐和亚伯吧 |
[00:05] | Cut it out! | 住手 |
[00:06] | – Time to get practical. – I’ll handle this. | 我们该实际点 |
[00:09] | Whether you like it or not, he asked me to pick him up. | 我来处理吧 不管你乐不乐意 他今天要我去学校里接他 |
[00:12] | Last night a friend from home showed up. My ex-girlfriend. | 昨晚 突然从老家来了位朋友 |
[00:17] | – Wow. – Where do we stand? | 我的前女友 我们现在怎么办? |
[00:20] | Maybe it wouldn’t kill us to try and work together. | 试着重新合作 也不是什么要命的事儿吧 |
[00:23] | You do believe I’m innocent, don’t you? | 你相信我是无辜的 对吗? |
[00:25] | I want to. | 我想相信 |
[00:26] | I know who killed Fey Sommers. | 我知道谁杀了菲·索莫斯 |
[00:30] | It was me. | 是我 |
[00:39] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[00:41] | Betty… you’re snoring. | 贝蒂 你在打鼾 |
[00:47] | – Mrs. Meade? – I killed her, Betty. | 米德夫人 我杀了她 |
[00:50] | I killed Fey Sommers and I’ll kill you too if you tell anyone, | 贝蒂 我杀了菲·索莫斯 |
[00:55] | especially Daniel. | 而我也会杀了你… 如果你告诉任何人 尤其是丹尼尔 |
[00:58] | Now, where do you keep the vermouth? | 那么… 你把苦艾酒放哪儿去了? |
[01:10] | Hey, Betty. | 嘿 贝蒂 |
[01:15] | – Henry! – Cute headgear. | 亨瑞 好可爱的发卷 |
[01:18] | Have you met my girlfriend? | 你见过我女朋友了吗? |
[01:29] | It’s nice to meet you. | 见到你真高兴 |
[01:32] | It’s too bad it didn’t work out between us. | 我们之间相处不来实在是太可惜了 |
[01:36] | Claire Meade’s going to kill you anyway. | 克奈尔·米德还是会杀了你的 |
[01:49] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 长夜漫漫啊 |
[02:00] | – Alexis, please… – You’re my brother, Danny, | 亚历克西斯 求你了 你是我老弟 |
[02:02] | I’ll call you whatever I want. Fine. | 丹尼 只要我有任何需要 就会打给你 |
[02:05] | Well, will you be at the ad sales meeting at 10:00? | 很好 你会参加十点钟的广告发布会吗? |
[02:08] | Might be awkward if we’re both sitting at the table. | 我们要是坐在同一张桌子边 肯定会很尴尬的 |
[02:11] | Daniel, we’re both in charge. | 丹尼尔 我们都是负责人 |
[02:12] | It’s going to be awkward if you still shove grapes up your nose. | 要是你还酸得跟葡萄一样 那才真的尴尬呢 |
[02:16] | I did manage to get three up there once, though, didn’t I? | 我有次还真酸得厉害 不是吗? |
[02:19] | Hold on, your collar’s going crazy. | 等等 你的衣领没整好 |
[02:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | – Good morning, Betty. – Good morning. | 早上好 贝蒂 早上好 |
[02:33] | Right, Stella McCartney’s having that party tonight. | 没错 斯蒂娜·麦卡特尼今晚有个派对 |
[02:36] | I got plans with Becks, you want my invite? | 但我今晚和贝克斯约好了 你替我去吧 |
[02:39] | Yeah, sure. Maybe. | 好吧 可以 也许吧 |
[02:41] | Maybe? Last week I gave you a calendar from my bank | 也许? 贝蒂 |
[02:44] | and you were all like, “Shut up! I can have this?” | 上周我给你一个银行日历 你当时的表情好象在说”拉倒吧 给我干嘛?” |
[02:47] | This is Stella McCartney. | 这可是斯蒂娜·麦卡特尼 |
[02:48] | Daniel, I need to talk to you. | 丹尼尔 我得跟你谈谈 |
[02:50] | OK, let me, um, call Chloe from Prada first. OK? | 好啊 先让我给普拉达的克鲁伊打个电话 好吗? |
[02:55] | Your mother killed Fey Sommers! | 你老妈杀了菲·索莫斯! |
[02:58] | Um… | |
[03:01] | You don’t need to sign for this. | 你可以不签的 |
[03:09] | They were being so nice to each other. | 他们现在变得很亲密了 |
[03:11] | Maybe Daddy told them if they didn’t play nice, | 也许丹尼尔和亚历克西斯的老爸警告过 |
[03:14] | he’d take away their private planes. | 如果不和平相处 就没收他们的私人飞机 |
[03:17] | They were smiling. | 但他们在相互微笑 |
[03:18] | Stop fondling my limes and do something! | 别再折腾我的柠檬了 干点实事吧 |
[03:21] | And breathe in happy air. | 开心点 |
[03:25] | Let me put out a gay-P-B among the assistants and find out what’s going on. | 让帅哥到助理们那里打探一下 就知道发生什么事情了 |
[03:34] | You rang? | 你找我? |
[03:37] | Do you want something hemmed? | 有什么东西要缝吗? |
[03:39] | You’re not here to stitch. You’re here to snitch. | 不是叫你来做针线活 是让你来爆料 |
[03:41] | She needs information, bitch. | 她要内幕消息 |
[03:43] | I thought we were rhyming. | 听起来挺押韵 |
[03:47] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想从我这打听到什么? |
[03:49] | Has your friend Betty told you exactly | 贝蒂告诉过你 |
[03:52] | what’s going on between Daniel and Alexis? | 丹尼尔和亚历克西斯之间到底发生了什么吗? |
[03:55] | – How do you mean? – Don’t be a cluck. | – 你什么意思? – 别装傻了 |
[03:57] | The cold front between the Meade boys has clearly thawed. | 很明显 米德兄弟之间的坚冰已经消融了 |
[04:00] | Who turned up the heat? | 谁干的? |
[04:02] | OK, here’s the skinny. | 事情有眉目了 |
[04:04] | Word is, Alexis’s calendar is empty. | 事实上 亚历克西斯的日程表全空了 |
[04:07] | Nobody’s returning calls, no lunches, nothing. | 没人回她电话 没人邀她共进午餐 什么都没了 |
[04:10] | It looks like she’s reaching out to her brother | 看样子她和她老弟站在一起 |
[04:13] | because she’s friendless. | 是因为她已经孤立无援了 |
[04:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[04:18] | Hmm… this might mean an “in” for me. | 我好像可以乘虚而入了 |
[04:23] | What are we thinking? | 我们怎么办? |
[04:24] | So I’m not a part of the “we,” so unless you need my sewing skills, | 好了 我可不属于”我们” |
[04:29] | then I’m just gonna leave. | 如果你们不需要缝什么东西 我就闪了 |
[04:31] | That one’s gonna be trouble. | 看来有个麻烦人物出现了 |
[04:33] | You make sure that pasty seamstress stays on our side. | 我要你确保那个衰裁缝站在我们这边 |
[04:36] | Become her best friend. Be her new Betty. | 成为她最好的朋友 就象贝蒂那样 |
[04:39] | I guess I have to start eating potatoes. | 不 我得开始吃土豆了 |
[04:44] | Betty, my mother tends to be a bit delusional when she drinks. | 贝蒂 我老妈一喝酒就开始胡言乱语 |
[04:47] | – She said she cut her brakes. – After a few cocktails, | 她说她剪断了菲的刹车 几杯鸡尾酒一下肚 |
[04:50] | she’s also claimed she’s won the Boston Marathon… and caused the tsunami. | 她还宣称她赢了马拉松 引起了海啸 |
[04:54] | She followed her in her Aston Martin and watched her crash into a tree. | 她开着自己的阿斯顿·马丁车跟踪她 眼看着她撞上了一棵树 |
[05:02] | Call Rikers. Tell them I need to see my father. | 给监狱打电话 我要见我老爸 |
[05:10] | Your mother did not kill Fey. What are you listening to that assistant for? | 你老妈没有杀菲 你干嘛要听那个助理的话? |
[05:14] | Why would Mother confess to that? | 那老妈为什么要承认呢? |
[05:17] | Here’s a surprise, Daniel. She’s a drunk. | 不奇怪 丹尼尔 她是个酒鬼 |
[05:19] | Now, she may have her demons, but she’s not a murderer. | 她可能是有些缺点 但她不可能是个谋杀犯 |
[05:22] | Why don’t you focus on something important, | 你干吗不关注些更重要的事 |
[05:25] | like finding me a new lawyer. | 比如 给我找个新律师 |
[05:27] | I need someone better. I need “The Chin.” | 我需要更好的律师 找陈律师 |
[05:30] | – The who? – The Chin. | – 谁? – 陈 |
[05:31] | You want to help me, get me Grace Chin. | 你要真想帮我 就给我找格蕾丝·陈 |
[05:35] | Grace Chin? | 格蕾丝·陈? |
[05:39] | You dated that? | 你跟她约会过? |
[05:41] | No, actually I stood that up. | 没 实际上 我放了她鸽子 |
[05:43] | Good call. Not enough beer in the world to make that look good. | 好眼力! 喝再多酒 眼神也不会差 (啤酒广告语) |
[05:46] | She was my T.A., I promised if she helped me pass criminology, | 她是我大二时的助教 我曾答应她 如果她在犯罪学上放我一马… |
[05:50] | that I’d take her to the Sigma Phi New Year’s kegger. | 我就带她去参加新年会 |
[05:53] | That’s so man-whore of you. | 你还真是不要脸 |
[05:55] | Yeah, except that was the night Cindy Howard showed up at my room | 但后来辛迪·霍华德跑到我房里 |
[05:58] | and decided being a virgin wasn’t cool anymore. | 告诉我她想告别处女时代了 |
[06:02] | That’s interesting because she decided that two weeks earlier in my room. | 那就有趣了 因为在那之前两周她也到我房里告别来着 |
[06:08] | Becks, Grace Chin will never take my father’s case. | 贝克斯 在我对她做那些事后 |
[06:12] | – Not after what I did to her. – That was last century. | 格蕾丝·陈是不会接我爸的案子的 几百年前的事了 |
[06:16] | Look at this fatty. She’s probably got three or four chins by now. | 看看这个小胖妞 她的下巴可能都有三层(陈)或者四层(陈)那么厚了 |
[06:19] | Give her a call. She’ll be happy to hear from a man. | 给她打个电话 听到男人的声音她会很高兴的 |
[06:29] | – What are you doing tonight? – I have no idea, | 今晚你有什么打算吗 |
[06:31] | but it involves a load of alcohol. | 还没呢 不过肯定会喝很多酒 |
[06:33] | Perfect. Daniel gave me his invitation to the Stella McCartney party | 很好 丹尼尔给了我斯蒂娜·麦卡特尼聚会的邀请函 |
[06:36] | and you are going to be my plus one. | 陪我一起吧 |
[06:39] | – It says VIP – I know! | -是重要嘉宾啊 -我知道 |
[06:41] | I’ve never even been an “I.P.” Look at the lettering. It’s so rich. | 我甚至都还没作过嘉宾呢 看看这上面的字母 多奢华 |
[06:44] | You’re feeling up a piece of paper. You need to get out more. | 亲爱的 那不过是张纸 你显然得多经历些这种事情 |
[06:47] | I do. I need to do something to get my mind off Henry’s slutty girlfriend. | 我确实得多经历点了 我得干些什么来忘了亨瑞那个风骚的女朋友 |
[06:51] | – You met her? – No, but you know she is. | 你见过她了? 还没 但肯定就那样 |
[06:57] | Hello, Christina McKinney. | 你好 克里斯蒂娜·麦卡尼 |
[07:00] | Yes, very good. Who is this, really? | 很好 你到底是哪位? |
[07:04] | Really? | 真的? 不–是 |
[07:07] | Absolutely. | 是 没-没错 |
[07:10] | I’m on hold for Sarah Jessica Parker. What do I do? | 塞拉·杰西卡·帕克(长相不咋地的一名女星)在跟我说话 |
[07:13] | – You’re doing it. – I can’t! | -我该怎么办? -你不是在接电话嘛 我不知道该怎么办 |
[07:15] | – You talk to celebrities all the time! – I know, but not ones I like! | 我不知道该怎么办 你不是一直跟名人打交道吗 我知道 但没一个我喜欢的 |
[07:21] | Hallo, this is Christina. | 您好! 我是克里斯蒂娜·麦卡尼 |
[07:23] | I’m Scottish, not an Australian hooker. | 我是苏格兰人 不是澳州妓女 |
[07:26] | You saw my work at the Fashion Week? | 你看过我在时装周上的作品了? |
[07:28] | Of course I can create an Oscar dress. | 没问题 我能设计奥斯卡礼服 |
[07:32] | When do you need it? Tomorrow? | 什么时候要? |
[07:34] | Crikey! Um… | 明天! 我的天! |
[07:37] | She’ll do it! | 她会接的 |
[07:38] | I’ll do it. G’day, mate. | 我会接的 祝您愉快 |
[07:41] | Oh, Betty, what the hell? I can’t whip up a dress in a night. | 不 贝蒂! 你都说了些什么? 我可没法一夜之间做好一件礼服! |
[07:44] | It’s got to be done by tomorrow. | 你能做好的! |
[07:47] | She’s leaving for L.A. You’re one of the “Top Ten Designers to Watch!” | 她准备去洛杉矶了 你能做到的 你可是十大设计师之一啊 |
[07:51] | No! But it’s Sarah Jessica Parker! It’s the Oscars! | 不 不 那可是塞拉·杰西卡·帕克! |
[07:54] | It’s the chance of a lifetime. Get psyched! | -那可是奥斯卡 -这可是人生机遇 打起精神来 |
[07:57] | Oh, I can’t. Yes, I can. | 哦 我不行 不 |
[07:59] | I can. Silk sheath… low back… | 我行的 我行的 丝绸外套… 露背… |
[08:04] | Don’t worry about tonight. I will find another plus one. | 别担心今晚 我会另外找个伴的 |
[08:07] | …cut on the bias… | 斜式裁剪… |
[08:10] | Good luck! | 好运 |
[08:14] | What? $14.00 for a brownie and a sandwich? | 什么? 14美元就一个杏仁巧克力饼和一块三明治? |
[08:17] | They keep prices high to discourage eating. | 抬高价格是为了降低食欲 |
[08:22] | I’m sorry, I’m two dollars short. | 很抱歉 我还差2美元 |
[08:25] | What if I just took part of the brownie? | 我能不能只要半块杏仁饼? |
[08:27] | No. Don’t worry about it. I got it. | 不 不 别担心 我来付吧 |
[08:29] | That’s so sweet. I’ve been in this city two days, the kindest thing said is, | 噢… 你真好 我来这个城市两天了 |
[08:33] | “Your ass could make a nice chunk of change.” | 听到最好的话 就是 “嘿 你的屁股肉可真不少” |
[08:36] | That is just New York’s way of saying “Welcome, you look good in your jeans.” | 那不过是纽约人打招呼的方式 “欢迎 你穿牛仔裤不错” |
[08:40] | Charlotte, by the way. Everybody calls me Charlie. | 我是夏洛特 大家都叫我恰莉 |
[08:45] | – You have an amazing aura. – Come on, ladies! | 你的气质真好 |
[08:50] | Are you sure you know what you’re doing? | 你知道自己在干什么吗? |
[08:52] | You haven’t even started beauty school. | 你甚至都没上过美容学校 |
[08:55] | Cosmetology Institute, please. | 美容学院 拜托 |
[08:57] | And if I’m gonna get a leg up, I have to practice. | 如果我准备速成 就必须练习 所以… |
[09:01] | Come on, Papi. You said you would help me if I gave you a beer. | 好啦 老爸 你答应过的 如果我给你一杯啤酒 你就帮我的 |
[09:04] | – Yeah, but you had two. – I was nervous! | 是的 但你喝了两杯 |
[09:06] | Mom! Emergency! | 我紧张 老妈 |
[09:08] | The weatherman said there’s going to be a blizzard tonight. | 紧急情况 天气预报说今晚将有暴风雪 |
[09:11] | Justin, don’t worry, we will get you into the city for Hairspray, I promise. | 贾斯廷 别担心 我们会带你看”变发”的 我保证 |
[09:15] | Like you promised me the new Fergie CD? Which I still don’t have. | 就像你保证买菲姬的新CD一样 我到现在都还没拿到 |
[09:19] | Come on, Mom, don’t phunk with my heart. | 拜托 老妈 别再伤害我稚嫩的心灵了 |
[09:22] | Justin, your father’s not even going to be here until 6:00. It’ll be OK. | 贾斯廷 你老爸六点才会到 一切都会很顺利的 |
[09:26] | But if I miss one minute of the first act, you think this is diva now? | 好 但我不想错过哪怕一分钟的表演 你以为是歌剧吗? |
[09:31] | Santos is going to Hairspray? | 我们要去看”变发”? |
[09:33] | He knows that’s not a strip club? | 他知道那不是个脱衣舞俱乐部了吗? |
[09:35] | I might not have told him that he’s going with us to a musical just yet. | 我…我还没告诉他我们参加的是一场音乐会 |
[09:41] | Honey, what are you doing? | 宝贝 你在干嘛? |
[09:43] | If Santos wants to spend more time with his son, | 如果桑托斯想要和他儿子多呆会 |
[09:46] | then Santos should do stuff that his son likes. | 那么就该和儿子一起娱乐 |
[09:49] | It’s a good idea, right? | 是个好主意 不是吗? |
[09:52] | It is, it is… isn’t it? | 是…不是吗? |
[09:56] | I need another beer. | 我再来杯啤酒 |
[09:59] | So what kind of art do you do? | 你做什么艺术设计呢? |
[10:02] | Mostly jewelry. | 大部分是珠宝 |
[10:04] | I love working with found objects, but… | 我喜欢对现有的材料加以创造 但是… |
[10:06] | the only thing I’ve found in New York are hypodermic needles and condoms. | 我在纽约能发现的材料 只有注射针头和避孕套 |
[10:10] | You could sell that here. | 嗯! 你可以创造些卖点 |
[10:11] | No, really. It’s New York. | 不 说真的 这就是纽约 |
[10:13] | Actually, I think the city is a little scary. | 事实上 我觉得这个城市有点吓人 |
[10:18] | Most people feel that way at first. But it’s great once you get past the crowds | 大部分人一开始都这么觉得 |
[10:23] | and the traffic and… | 但是一旦你穿过人群和拥挤的车流 |
[10:25] | that occasional mystery smell you can’t get out of your hair. It’s not so bad. | 不经意发现你无法摆脱的神秘味道 真的很棒 这城市也不算太坏 |
[10:29] | Hey, do you wanna come with me to the Stella McCartney party tonight? | 嘿 你今晚有空跟我一起参加 斯蒂娜·麦卡特尼的派对吗? |
[10:33] | Come on, it would be really fun. It’s a VIP invite. | 来吧 肯定很有意思的 这可是张重要嘉宾邀请函啊 |
[10:36] | – VIP? I’ve never even been an IP. – Me neither! Feel this lettering! | 重要嘉宾? 我还连嘉宾都没当过呢 我也是 感受一下字里行间的味道 -哦… -我知道了 |
[10:42] | – I know. – Charlie? | -恰莉? |
[10:43] | – Henry. – Henry? | -亨瑞. |
[10:45] | Betty. Hi. | 亨瑞. 贝蒂. |
[10:49] | I guess you two already met. | 我想你们俩已经认识了 |
[10:51] | – Betty, this is my girlfriend, Charlie. – Hi. | 贝蒂 这是我女朋友恰莉 |
[11:30] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[11:33] | Am I interrupting…? | 我打断什么了? |
[11:35] | – No. I’m just… – What, no lunch date? | 没…没有 我只是… |
[11:38] | No, I’ve just been so busy. | 没人约你吃午餐? 没有 我只是太忙了 |
[11:45] | Maybe not so busy. | 也许没多忙 |
[11:48] | Perfect. I have two tickets to The Flying Dutchman at The Met tonight. | 很好 我有两张今晚在大都会歌剧院 “流浪的荷兰人” 的票 |
[11:53] | I was thinking a girls’ night out. | 我在考虑是否可以搞个狂欢会 |
[11:55] | We could start with drinks at the St. Regis and… | 可以先在圣里吉斯喝点什么 然后… |
[11:59] | Oh, darling, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么…怎么啦? |
[12:02] | It’s complicated… coming back from the dead. | 太复杂了…从死神手里逃脱回来 |
[12:06] | Please, Donna Karan does it every three years. | 行了 唐可娜儿三年就做一次呢 |
[12:10] | I just didn’t expect my old friends to be so… | 我只是从没发现那些老朋友 |
[12:16] | – …unforgiving. – Honey… | 竟然…变得这么生疏 |
[12:18] | you don’t apologize for who you are. | 宝贝 你不必自责 |
[12:20] | People cried at my funeral and now I’m back | 人们在我的葬礼上痛哭 现在我回来了 |
[12:24] | and… they want nothing to do with me. | 但是… 他们却都和我划清了界限 |
[12:28] | To hell with them. | 都见鬼去吧 |
[12:30] | One good friend is all you need. | 你现在只需要一个好朋友 |
[12:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:53] | Shhh! | |
[12:54] | Hey, Accountant Man. Looking for Betty? She’s right down here. | 会计 找贝蒂吗? 她就在下面 |
[13:00] | What? I’m bored. | 怎么啦 |
[13:05] | Hey, Henry. | 我就这么无聊 |
[13:06] | I just, um… I lost a contact… not mine. | 亨瑞 我刚刚…掉了一片隐形眼镜 不是我的 |
[13:13] | I wanted to thank you for getting Charlie to go out tonight. | 这样啊 我只是想谢谢你今晚 带恰莉出去玩 |
[13:16] | All we’ve done is order in and watch movies in bed. | 她来以后 我能陪她的也只有 叫外卖或者一起在床上看电影 |
[13:21] | Sounds… rough. | 听上去…很枯燥 |
[13:23] | So just tell her that I’ll meet up with her at 7:00. OK, bye. | 告诉她 今晚7:00见 好 再见 |
[13:27] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[13:29] | – You sure this isn’t weird for you? – It’s fine. It’s totally fine. | 你…你确信你不觉得别扭? 很好 |
[13:33] | – Why would it be weird? – You know, ’cause we… | 完全没问题 为什么会别扭呢? 可是 |
[13:36] | There was that thing, feeling… vibe between us. | 你知道 因为我们…有了那种… 心动…的感觉 |
[13:41] | No, there is no “us.” | 不 |
[13:44] | So there was no… vibe-feeling-thingy… | 没什么”我们” 所以也没有… |
[13:49] | – …to be felt. – Really? | 什么…心动…的感觉 真的? |
[13:53] | OK, then. Good. | 好吧 那么 好了 |
[13:57] | Well, have fun tonight. | 玩得开心 |
[14:01] | I’m still bored. Watching nerd love is so tedious. | 还是无聊透顶 看着讨厌的人的爱情故事真是单调死了 |
[14:06] | There is no “love.” We don’t have any love. He has a girlfriend. | 没有爱情 没有任何爱情 他有女朋友了 |
[14:09] | Yeah, who you invited to a party. Pathetic-a. | 是啊 就是被你请去参加派对的那位 真可悲 |
[14:12] | Well, I don’t want to, but I’m stuck. | 我也不想 但我没得选了 |
[14:14] | Oh, grow a set, Bambi. | 成熟点 小女孩 |
[14:16] | You’ve been working here long enough. It’s time to seize your inner Mode girl. | 你在这里工作又不是一天两天了 是时候展现你内在的时尚气质了 |
[14:20] | – My what? – Mode girls aren’t the “other woman.” | 我的什么? 时尚女孩跟别的女人可不同 |
[14:23] | We are the “only women.” Fight for your little dweeb. | 我们是独一无二的 好好努力 |
[14:26] | Find this chick’s weakness and exploit it. | 小傻瓜 找出她的弱点然后利用它 |
[14:29] | No! That’s terrible. | 不 那太过分了 |
[14:30] | I’m gonna take her. I said I would, and I will. | 我只是要带她去参加聚会 我说到做到 |
[14:33] | Doormat! | 真可悲 |
[14:34] | Maybe I’m a bigger person than you. | 真可悲 或许我比你高尚得多 |
[14:36] | Don’t. It’s too obvious. | 别 太明显了 |
[14:42] | A musical? | 音乐剧 |
[14:43] | Forget it, I’m not going. | 拉倒吧 我才不去呢 |
[14:45] | Come here. Justin is the one who wants you to come with us. | 你就不能… 上这儿来 是贾斯廷希望你能和我们一起 |
[14:49] | He made me get three tickets. He wants to share this with you. | 他让我买了三张票 因为他想和你分享 |
[14:52] | He shouldn’t be going to see this stuff. | 他压根儿不该去看 |
[14:54] | – Maybe that’s why he is the way he is? – OK, stop. | -你有没有想过他为什么会这样? -好了 别说了 |
[14:57] | You’re the one who wants to spend more time with your son. | 你是该多花点时间陪陪你儿子了 |
[15:03] | All right, look. I got money on the basketball game tonight. | 好吧 听我说 今晚的篮球赛我下了注 |
[15:07] | Listen. How about I ride with you in the city on the train, | 不如我们一起坐火车去城里? |
[15:10] | I’ll catch the game at some bar. When the show’s over, I’ll pick you up? | 然后我去酒吧看球 节目一结束 我就来接你们 |
[15:15] | Father-son bonding on the E train. That’s some real quality time. | 老爸和儿子在火车上联络感情 真是好安排啊 |
[15:27] | – That’s “The Chin?” – Yep. | 那就是”陈”? 没错 |
[15:30] | Why would you stand her up? | 那你当初为什么放她鸽子啊? |
[15:33] | Well, back in school she was a mess. | 她当年在学校 丑的一塌糊涂 |
[15:35] | She had braces and glasses and this crazy hair. | 她有牙套 戴眼镜 还有一头恐怖的头发 |
[15:41] | Which totally works for some people. | 当然 对于某人来说很不错 |
[15:45] | Could you please stop looking at me like that and just send her in? | 拜托你能不能别那么看着我 马上带她进来 |
[15:53] | Miss Chin. | 陈小姐 |
[15:56] | Hi, Grace. How are you? Let me take that for you. | 格蕾丝 还好吗? 让我帮你拿 |
[15:59] | Please have a seat. | 请坐 |
[16:02] | Well, this is… awkward. | 这真是 呃… 真是 呃… |
[16:06] | – Isn’t it? – Is it? | – 别扭 不是吗? – 是吗? |
[16:08] | Look, let me just start with… | 我从头开始… |
[16:11] | – I’m an idiot. – Great, and I’m a Pisces. | – 我是个白痴 – 很好 我是双鱼座的 |
[16:15] | Now, do you want to discuss your father’s case? | 你还想讨论你父亲的案子吗? |
[16:18] | So there’s nothing we need to discuss first? | 我们不用先讨论别的什么事吗? |
[16:21] | You do realize I charge by the hour, Mr. Meade? | 我可是按小时收费的 米德先生 |
[16:24] | It’s me. It’s Daniel. | 是我啊 我是丹尼尔 |
[16:26] | And I’m Grace. That was $40. | 我是格蕾丝 已经四十美元了 |
[16:28] | Wait a minute, you don’t remember? | 等等 你不记得了? |
[16:31] | Why should you? Because we’ve never met. | 为什么要记得? 因为我们从没见过面 |
[16:34] | OK, so I’ve had a look at the case and I’ll be honest with you, | 好吧…我已经看过案子了 坦率地说… |
[16:38] | it is not an easy one. | 这案子可不轻松 |
[16:40] | You’ve done the right thing by calling, I am the only one who can win it. | 找我是找对了 只有我有把握打赢 |
[16:44] | – Great! So you’ll take it? – Not a chance in hell. | 太好了 那么你决定接了? 门儿都没有 |
[16:47] | Wait, you just said you were the only who could win it. | 等等 你刚才还说你是唯一能赢的律师 |
[16:50] | You said “Meet me at the Sigma Phi New Year’s party.” | 你还说了你会请我去参加新年聚会呢 |
[16:52] | Oh, crap. | 见鬼 |
[16:54] | And by the way, Cindy Howard pulled that virgin act with everyone. | 顺便说一句 辛迪·霍华德对每个人都秀了她的处女谎言 |
[16:58] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[17:00] | I was so excited about my date with Daniel Meade. | 能跟丹尼尔·米德约会 我当时有多兴奋啊 |
[17:05] | Instead, I ended up back at the dorm room playing Wolfenstein on my computer. | 结果却是 |
[17:09] | All night long. | 我回到宿舍 玩了一晚上的”狼穴”(一款反映二战的战争游戏) |
[17:11] | Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein, Wolfenstein! | “狼穴,狼穴,狼穴”! |
[17:15] | Thanks to you, 1995 started off with a bang, | 多亏了你 1995年在”砰”的一声中开始了… (这里的爆炸声是指代游戏场景) |
[17:18] | or should I say… without one! | 或者该说 正因为没有你? |
[17:21] | – Grace! – I bought a corsage for you. | -格蕾丝… -我居然还专门为你买了胸花 |
[17:25] | I know that’s weird, but I was new to dating. | 我知道很古怪 但我那时没有约会经验 |
[17:27] | Look, I was a jerk, OK? I probably still am. | 听着 我当年是个混蛋 现在可能还是 |
[17:31] | Too little, too late. | 太没诚意 太迟了 |
[17:33] | I only came here to see the look on your face when I rejected you. | 我来的唯一目的就是想看看 当我拒绝你的时候 你脸上的表情 |
[17:37] | Grace, listen I know you don’t owe me anything, | 格蕾丝 我…听着 |
[17:40] | but this isn’t about me. It’s about my father. | 我知道你不欠我什么 但这不仅仅是关于我 |
[17:42] | He didn’t stand you up. | 是我老爸 他没有放你鸽子 |
[17:45] | Isn’t there anything I can do to make it up to you? | 我怎么做才能补偿你呢? |
[17:51] | Every vendor in this city is closed because of the snow. | 因为大雪 城里的每个供应商都关门了 |
[17:54] | Right, you need fabric for the Sarah Jessica Parker dress. | 没错 你要布料来做塞拉·杰西卡·帕克的礼服 |
[17:57] | – I see the gay-P-B’s in full force. – It’s Carrie Bradshaw. | 我看帅哥”同志”已经无计可施了 拜托 |
[18:01] | We’re on level pink. Are these the designs? | 这些只适合凯瑞·布拉德休(欲望都市中的角色) 我们来些更前卫的 这些是设计图吗? |
[18:04] | Taffeta? Taffe-don’t. | 平纹皱丝? |
[18:06] | You’re not putting her in an autumn palette. She’s totally a spring. | 平纹皱丝…不行 你不能给她罩着秋天的色调 她是属于春天的 来吧 |
[18:11] | Do you know something? You’re the one gay I don’t like. | – 你知道吗? – |
[18:14] | You piss off, you’re confusing me. | 嗯? 你不是我喜欢的”同志” 现在给我靠边站 你在混淆我的思路 |
[18:16] | Confusing you? Try “saving your career.” | 混淆你的思路 |
[18:19] | Now, let’s start over. | 我在拯救你的事业 现在我们重新开始 |
[18:22] | Start over? I don’t even have any fabric. | 重新开始? 我连布料都没有 |
[18:24] | “Shello”? Just repurpose something around here. | 别管了 就用现成的吧 |
[18:28] | This is Sarah Jessica Parker. I can’t use something from another designer. | 我不能 这可是塞拉·杰西卡·帕克 我不能抄袭别人的 |
[18:32] | She’ll know. It’ll burn her flesh. | 她会知道的 那会让她生气的 |
[18:34] | – Anyway, she wants a McKinney original. – OK. | 而且 不管怎样她要的是原版的麦卡尼 |
[18:38] | Then we need to think outside the box. | 那我们就需要换一种思维方式了 |
[18:42] | “We”? | 我们? |
[18:44] | Yeah. Sometimes it’s good to be on a team. | 团队合作的感觉有时还真的不错 |
[18:51] | Are you sure the subway’s the safest way? | 你确定坐地铁是最安全的? |
[18:54] | Yeah, I’m positive. All the cabs are off duty anyway. | 我确信 所有的出租车司机都下班了 |
[18:57] | – The subway’s perfectly safe. – What about the mole people down there? | 而且 地铁非常安全 那些人在那里偷偷摸摸地干什么? |
[19:01] | They’re nice, just misunderstood… Aah! | 噢 他们是好人 我误会了 – 啊! – 哦 老天啊 你还好吧? -你怎么样? -没事 没事 我很好 我很好 老天啊 我不知道…我不知道 为什么亨瑞要住在这样的城市里 |
[19:03] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, yeah. I’m fine. | |
[19:10] | I don’t know why Henry wants to live in the city. | |
[19:13] | I know we need accountants in Tucson, too. | 我是说 在图森我们也需要一名会计的 |
[19:15] | Well, maybe he has bigger dreams than that. Here, stay close. | 可能他有更远大的志向吧 过来 靠近点 |
[19:29] | Like the music, leave a dollar. Thanks! | 喜欢这音乐就给一美元吧 谢谢 |
[19:35] | That was nice of you, but don’t you worry he’ll spend it on crack? | 你真是好人 |
[19:38] | Aww! | 但你就不怕他用这钱去买毒品? |
[19:39] | Henry’s girlfriend thinks you’re nice. Hit her. | 亨瑞的女朋友认为你是个好人 扁她 |
[19:43] | Amanda? | 阿曼达? |
[19:46] | So what’s your story? Are you seeing anyone? | 你呢? 有男朋友吗? |
[19:49] | No. Not anymore. | 没有 现在没有了 |
[19:52] | His loss. I’m sure you’re going to find someone great. | 那是他的损失 我敢肯定你会找到更好的 |
[19:59] | You did, and she took him. She has got to go. | 你有过 但被她夺走了 她应该被踢出局 |
[20:02] | Just push Stevie Nicks in front of the train. | 把斯蒂夫·尼克松推到地铁下面去 |
[20:19] | This is crazy, there’s so many people. Don’t let go of my hand! | 天啊 真恐怖 这么多人 别放开我的手 |
[20:26] | Here’s your chance. Lose her. | 你的机会来了 甩了她 |
[20:28] | She’ll freak, and be on the next bus to Tucson. | 她会惊魂未定的坐下趟车回图森去 |
[20:33] | Ditch her! Ditch her! | 甩开她 甩开她 甩开她 |
[20:40] | Betty! No, no! | 贝蒂? 贝蒂? 不… 贝蒂 |
[20:43] | I don’t know what happened! | -我干了什么! -贝蒂,贝蒂,贝蒂,贝蒂! |
[20:46] | Get off at the next stop! Get on the opposite train and come back! | 在下一站下车? 坐返程列车回来! |
[20:51] | I’ll wait for you here! | 我在这里等你 |
[20:56] | Bitch move, Betty. Nice. | 贱人走了 贝蒂 干得好 |
[21:05] | – I can’t get through, no signal. – Here. Try the pay phone. | 打不通 这里没信号 那么 试试这个 |
[21:10] | Or not. Ewww, wet. | 还是算了 |
[21:12] | I don’t understand. How did this even happen? | 湿的… 我不明白 怎么会这样? |
[21:14] | Well, it was… sort of, kind of an accident. | 是这样的… 只是…一个意外 |
[21:18] | There were a lot of people and everyone was shoving and the doors just closed. | 当时人很多 每个人都在挤 然后门就关了 |
[21:23] | Great. She’s on the subway by herself. | 很好 很好 她一个人在地铁上 她本来就讨厌纽约的 |
[21:27] | – She’s already terrified of New York. – I know! I feel so bad. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我也很难受 亨瑞 我…我很抱歉 |
[21:31] | Betty, it’s not your fault. | 贝蒂 这不是你的错 |
[21:34] | Actually, it is. | 事实上 这就是…我的错 |
[21:38] | I think that I kind of… | 我想我是… |
[21:41] | lost Charlie… on purpose. | 故意…让恰莉走失的 |
[21:50] | I’m so sorry about this. We’ll find a driver that has snow tires. | 我很抱歉 亚历克西斯 会找到有防滑链的出租车的 |
[21:55] | Don’t worry, I’ve never missed a curtain at the Met. | 别担心 我还从没错过大都会歌剧院的戏呢 |
[21:58] | No big deal. You know, I used to come to places like this. | 没什么大不了的 你知道 |
[22:01] | Before. Why don’t we sit and have a drink while we wait? | 我过去常常来这种地方… 我们干吗不坐下来 边喝边等呢 |
[22:06] | – Peanut? – No, thanks. | 花生? 不 |
[22:08] | The Band-Aid in the bowl puts me off a little. | 谢谢 打保龄球弄得我满手都是创可贴 |
[22:12] | Heads up! | 留神! |
[22:14] | That was you! | 是你 |
[22:17] | I threw that like a girl, right? | 我扔的动作像个女孩 对吧? |
[22:25] | I knew it! Twenty to 8:00. I told you we should’ve left earlier. | 我就知道…8点差20了 我说过我们该早点走的 |
[22:28] | I promise you, we will make the overture. | 我保证 我们会赶上序曲的 |
[22:31] | I appreciate the whole effort thing, | 老妈 谢谢你帮我 |
[22:33] | but everyone knows that there’s no overture in Hairspray. | 但每个人都知道”变发”没有序曲 |
[22:36] | Yeah, Hilda. Everyone knows that. | 是啊 希优达 每个人都知道 |
[22:39] | Is there something you want to tell your son, Santos? | 不想和你儿子谈谈吗 桑托斯? |
[22:45] | Yo, Justin… | -贾斯廷 关于今晚 亲爱的 |
[22:47] | – About tonight, mijo. I don’t… – No way! This is not happening. | 我不… -不该这样 怎么会这样 |
[22:52] | Why, God, why? | 为什么 老天 为什么 |
[22:56] | Staples? Envelopes? | 钉书钉 信封 |
[22:58] | Coffee filters? You were looking for fabric! | 咖啡过滤纸 你要找的是布料 |
[23:01] | There’s none in the building. | 没错 可整栋楼里都没有 |
[23:03] | But we don’t need it. Think Project Runway. | 但我们也不需要 我们可以就地取材 |
[23:06] | Those people made dresses out of corn husks. | 那些人还能拿玉米叶做礼服呢 |
[23:09] | If I told you these were from Paris, you’d pay $1,000. | 只要说是巴黎的设计 你就得付一千美元 |
[23:12] | – I can’t do this. I’m going to say no. – No! | -我才不这么做呢 我要去推掉 -不行 |
[23:14] | You do not say no to Sarah Jessica Parker. | 你不能对塞拉·杰西卡·帕克说不 |
[23:16] | – She’s the Holy Grail of fashion. – I know! | -她可是时尚界的圣母 -我知道 |
[23:19] | This is your big chance! | 这是你的好机会 |
[23:21] | My chance to meet her husband, Ferris Bueller Parker. | 也是我的好机会去见她的丈夫…费里斯·布勒尔·帕克 |
[23:24] | Here, hold this. Spin. | 来 拿着它 转圈 |
[23:26] | You may not get a call like this again. | 机不可失 失不再来 克里斯蒂娜 |
[23:28] | You have to do this. Make it work. | 你得做好 努力吧 |
[23:30] | – She does have a quirky style. – Quirky style. She’s a very special girl From her head down to her toenails Down to her feet And she’ll wait for me backstage with her girlfriends | 她倒还真有个奇怪的风格 |
[23:47] | In her limousine Three’s not a crowd to her, she says “Room 714, I’ll be waiting” She’s all right, she’s all right That girl’s all right with me… | 奇怪的风格 |
[24:06] | No, no, no! You can’t be closing. It’s just a little snow. | 不… 你们不能关门 不过是下点小雪 |
[24:09] | I don’t need a waiter. | 我不需要服务生 |
[24:11] | I don’t need a cook. | 不需要厨师 |
[24:12] | I just need a table for two with some candles and a few flowers. That’s it. | 我只要个双人餐桌 几支蜡烛和一些花 就这些 |
[24:17] | This is Daniel Meade, do you know that? | 我是丹尼尔 米德 |
[24:20] | Hello? Hello? | 你知道吗? 喂? |
[24:24] | That used to mean something. | 这代表着什么 |
[24:26] | Should’ve used my name. | 该用我的名字试试 |
[24:29] | – Thanks for meeting me here. – So, what’s the big surprise? | 谢谢你能来 那么 有什么大惊喜? |
[24:33] | Actually, I was planning this amazing dinner at Babbo, but… | 事实上 我本打算订桌晚餐 但是… |
[24:37] | Let me guess. You’re blowing me off again? | 让我猜猜…你又想放我鸽子 |
[24:39] | No, it’s not me, it’s the stupid blizzard. | 不… 不是我 是这该死的大雪 |
[24:43] | I just wanted to give you the New Year’s Eve we never had. | 格蕾丝 我只想给你一个 我俩从未经历过的新年夜 |
[24:47] | Maybe I should stand out in the snow for three hours and cry icicle tears. | 也许然后我会在雪地里站上三个钟头 连眼泪都冻得结冰了 |
[24:51] | – Worked on that one for awhile? – Twelve years. | 你这么想 多久了? 十二年了 |
[24:56] | Look, we can still do this. We got party hats. | 瞧 我们仍然有不错的晚餐 格蕾丝 |
[25:00] | We got noisemakers. Look at this gift basket Paul Smith sent over. | 我们有派对帽 还有礼花 瞧 这是保罗·史密斯送来的礼品篮 |
[25:04] | We could have a lot of fun right here. | 我们在这就能玩个尽兴 |
[25:07] | – Drink? – I don’t drink. | -饮料? -我不喝 |
[25:08] | – Do you eat? – Not often. | -吃吗? -不怎么吃 |
[25:10] | Did you really think it was going to be that easy? | 听着 你真以为就这么简单? |
[25:13] | I would just come over here and we’d have a few laughs about that night? | 我就这么过来 然后对那晚的事情一笑置之? |
[25:17] | I wasn’t the only one you hurt in college. | 你在大学里可不止伤了我一个人的心 丹尼尔 |
[25:20] | Let’s see. Julie Dwyer. Remember her? | 我们看看 朱丽叶·德维尔 记得她吗? |
[25:24] | – Not, uh… – Exactly. | 不记得… |
[25:26] | Julie now has a husband, two kids and a dog… | 当然了 |
[25:30] | That’s great. | 朱丽叶有个丈夫 两个孩子还有一条狗 |
[25:32] | …in her mind. | 挺好 不过是她的白日梦 |
[25:33] | She’s in a mental institution. Way to go, Daniel. | 她进了精神病医院 还有很多 丹尼尔 |
[25:38] | Does the name Sarah Hayden ring a bell? | 塞拉·海顿这个名字还有印象吗? |
[25:41] | Sarah now has the largest Indigo Girls fansite on the Internet. | 塞拉现在拥有世界上最大的 “蓝色少女合唱团”乐迷网站 |
[25:46] | – Are you going to kill me? – No. | 你要杀了我吗? 不 |
[25:49] | I am going to make you apologize. | 我要让你道歉 |
[25:51] | If you want me to even consider taking your father’s case, | 如果你还想我接你父亲的案子 |
[25:55] | you’re going to make it up to every woman you ever hurt in college. | 你就得向每个 你在大学里伤害过的女人道歉 |
[26:00] | Oh, yeah. The Chin’s all about justice. | 好的 “陈”来主持公道了 |
[26:08] | I swear, the Town Car will be there within 15 minutes. | 我发誓车会在十五分钟内到 |
[26:11] | – Ow! That’s flesh! – Well, don’t move. | 噢 扎到我的肉了 好吧 别动 |
[26:14] | What’s going on over there? | 那边发生什么了? |
[26:16] | Christy and I are making a dress for Sarah Jessica Parker. | 克里斯蒂和我正在给塞拉·杰西卡·帕克做礼服 |
[26:18] | I need a staple gun. | 我要个订书机 |
[26:20] | “Christy”? I take it she’s on our team? | “克里斯蒂”? 她跟我们一伙? |
[26:23] | We are so “besties.” She taught me how to do a butterfly stitch. | 哦 我们是最团结的 她教会了我怎么缝蝴蝶针 |
[26:27] | Perfect. I want the two of you | 很好 |
[26:28] | to be braiding each other’s hair before the night’s over. | 我希望你们一个晚上都能这样 |
[26:34] | Come on, WNBA! The girl’s on fire! | 加油 WNBA 女孩开始发威了! |
[26:36] | – That was just lucky. – Actually, I’m the one who’s lucky. | 只是运气 事实上 我才是最走运的 |
[26:40] | No blizzard and I’d be home on Staten Island | 要不是暴风雪 |
[26:43] | and I wouldn’t be here with you. | 我就得回斯塔藤岛了 就不可能在这里遇见你了 |
[26:46] | – I’m Joel, by the way. – Alexis. | 我叫乔 |
[26:50] | Alexis. Can I buy you a cocktail? | 亚历克西斯 我能请你喝一杯吗? |
[26:54] | I won’t be staying very long. My friend has tickets to the opera. | 我不会待得太久 |
[26:57] | – Oh. That sucks. – Tell me about it. | 我朋友买了歌剧院的票 真扫兴 |
[27:00] | How about one more game before you leave? | 谁说不是呢 走之前再玩一把? |
[27:03] | All right. | 好啊 |
[27:05] | Good news. Marc found us a Town Car. | 好消息 马克已经帮我们找到车了 |
[27:08] | – Great. – You look familiar, have we met? | 好极了 你看上去很面熟 我们见过? |
[27:11] | We’re not even meeting now. Let’s wait outside. Come on. | 就算现在都不是 我们到外面等 来吧 |
[27:14] | Willie, any chance you want to skip the Met and stick around here? | 嗯… 威莉 不如我们 别去大都会 就在这玩吧 |
[27:19] | What? Are you serious? This was the plan. We had girls’ night out. | 什么 你说真的 这可是计划好的 我们有个女孩狂欢夜 |
[27:23] | Isn’t the point of girls’ night about meeting guys? | 那个 不是也包括和男人约会嘛? |
[27:26] | Look, he’s cute. And he has friends. | 我是说 他很帅 他还有朋友 老天 来吧 一个球 怎么样? 免费的 来吧 |
[27:29] | – Oh! Dear God. – Come on! One shot. What do you say? | |
[27:33] | It’s free! Come on. | |
[27:39] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[27:41] | All right. Here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[27:52] | Nice release. | 投得好 |
[27:56] | One minute until curtain! | 还有一分钟就开场了 |
[27:57] | This is the worst thing ever, I am not exaggerating! | 没有比这更糟糕的了 一点也不夸张的说 |
[28:00] | You know the show inside and out. If you miss some, you know how it starts. | 贾斯廷 宝贝 这部戏你都滚瓜烂熟了 如果漏了哪里你都会知道 |
[28:05] | But Dad doesn’t! | 但老爸不知道啊 |
[28:07] | And the curtain is up. | 而且戏已经开场了 |
[28:09] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[28:12] | I think I’ll be OK. | 我不介意 |
[28:14] | It’s too bad. I know you really wanted to see it. | 太糟了 我知道你真的很想看 |
[28:18] | Idea! I’ll catch you up. | 有主意了 |
[28:21] | Let me set the scene. | 我演给你们看 先设置场景 |
[28:24] | Baltimore. 1962. | 巴尔的摩 |
[28:25] | The height of segregation, beginning of the teeny bop revolution. | 1962年…种族隔离的鼎盛时期 波普爵士乐革命的开端 |
[28:29] | Our heroine’s… Tracy Turnblad. | 我们的女主角… |
[28:32] | Chubby, but totally adorable. | 特蕾西·特恩布拉德–丰满 但让人崇拜 |
[28:35] | She wakes and begins to sing… excuse me. | 她醒来然后开始唱 借光 |
[28:39] | Oh, oh, woke up today | 哦…我醒来了 |
[28:42] | Feeling the way I always do | 一如既往地开心 |
[28:46] | Good morning Baltimore | 早安 |
[28:49] | Every day’s like an open door | 巴尔的摩的每一个白天都象 一扇敞开的大门 |
[28:53] | Every night is a fantasy | 每一个夜晚都是一个美梦 |
[28:56] | Every sound’s like a symphony | 每一种声音都象一首交响乐 |
[29:00] | Good morning Baltimore | 早安 |
[29:04] | Excuse me. | 巴尔的摩 借过 |
[29:06] | Don’t dance near the guy with his hand under his coat. | 贾斯廷宝贝 跳舞的时候 别离那个手放在外套里的家伙太近 |
[29:14] | I don’t understand. Did something happen between you? | 我不明白 你和恰莉之间发生过什么吗? |
[29:18] | No. Nothing. | 没 没什么 |
[29:21] | – Did she say something? – No. | 她说了什么? 没有 |
[29:26] | – I don’t get it. You don’t like her? – No, I like her. | 那我就不理解了 你不喜欢她吗? |
[29:29] | – Then what’s the problem? – I like you too! | -不 我喜欢她 |
[29:32] | There, I said it! | -那是什么问题? 我也喜欢你! 我终于说出来了 |
[29:37] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 为什么…为什么你不告诉我? |
[29:38] | Why didn’t you tell me you had a girlfriend? | 为什么你没说你已经有了女朋友? |
[29:40] | – You have a boyfriend. – Who I broke up with! | 因为你有男朋友啊 已经分手了… |
[29:42] | – What? – For you! | 什么? 为了你 |
[29:53] | I thought a lot about what I did to you. | 我想了很多我对你做过的事情 |
[29:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:58] | I never meant to hurt you. | 我不是要故意伤害你 |
[30:03] | OK, so, thank you, nurse. | 好的 那么…谢谢你 护士 |
[30:05] | You’ll give Julie the message when she gets out of the “quiet room”? | 等朱丽叶从镇静室出来 你保证会告诉她? |
[30:10] | OK. Thanks. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[30:14] | OK. So, um… | 好吧 |
[30:17] | …Debra Rossner is next? | 那么 下一个是黛博拉·罗斯勒 |
[30:20] | You know, you actually sound sincere. | 知道嘛 你听上去还挺真诚的 |
[30:24] | You really would do anything to help your father. | 为了帮你父亲 你还真愿意做任何事情 |
[30:28] | Come on. It’s not like I don’t regret some of the things I’ve done in life. | 对于过去的所做所为 我也会后悔 |
[30:33] | You know, your sadness is… | 知道嘛 你的悲伤… |
[30:37] | …kind of a turn-on. | 还真让人兴奋 |
[30:43] | The Chin likes remorse. | 陈喜欢忏悔 |
[30:48] | – I am sad. I am so sad. – Shh! Don’t talk. You’ll ruin it. | 噢…我很伤心 我真的很伤心 别说话 你会破坏气氛的 |
[30:58] | Hello, hello? | 喂?… |
[31:01] | Daniel? You there? | 丹尼尔 你还在吗? |
[31:03] | How many more of these calls am I going to have to take? | 我还要接多少个电话? |
[31:07] | OK, I’m hanging up. | 好吧 我挂了 |
[31:11] | OK. I’m not hanging up. | 好啦 我不会挂 |
[31:15] | Nice! | 精彩 |
[31:27] | Alexis, our driver’s here. | 亚历克西斯 我们的司机来了 |
[31:29] | Would you hate me if I didn’t go? | 威莉 如果我不去 |
[31:31] | – Opera’s totally wasted on me. – Yes! | 你会恨我吗? 歌剧对我来说就是折磨 |
[31:34] | – What did I miss? – Sweet three pointer. | -漂亮! -我错过什么了? 漂亮的3分球投手 |
[31:38] | So much for our night. | 我们的狂欢夜结束了 |
[31:52] | What’s this? | 这是干嘛? |
[31:54] | Hopefully, your phone number. | 你的电话号码 |
[32:12] | Got it! | 成功了! |
[32:16] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[32:17] | My boys back there bet me I didn’t have the stones to get your phone number. | 我后面的兄弟打赌 我不可能搞到你的电话号码 |
[32:22] | I don’t live in a cave, dude. | 现在可是信息社会 伙计 |
[32:26] | I know exactly who you are, | 我知道你是谁 |
[32:28] | and I don’t hit on freaks, unless I know I’m getting paid for it. | 而且我不达目的绝不罢休 |
[32:35] | Pardon me. You know, Joel, I was rude not to introduce myself to you earlier. | 打搅一下 知道吗 乔 很抱歉 没有早一点向你作自我介绍 |
[32:44] | That’s what friends are for. Come on. | 这才是朋友 走吧 |
[32:52] | Tracy totally ends up dancing on the Corny Collins show. It’s way satisfying. | 特蕾西后来就再也没有 在康尼·柯林斯秀里跳舞了 |
[32:56] | – And then, she has this killer song. – Hey, kid. Think maybe we had enough? | 真不错 -接下来 她唱了这首感人肺腑的歌曲 -嘿 小孩 也许我们的忍耐已经到了极限? |
[33:05] | – Fairy. – Excuse me? | 小妖精 你说什么? |
[33:07] | No, no. Hold on. | 不… 让我来 |
[33:12] | Hey, you got something to say, man? Hmm? Digame, chico. | 嘿 你想说什么? 见鬼 伙计 |
[33:17] | My son’s going to finish telling me about the Hairspray. | 现在我儿子准备演完”变发” |
[33:20] | When he’s done, you better clap. All right? | 等他结束了 你最好鼓掌 知道吗? |
[33:34] | Keep going. I want to know what happens to Tracy. | 继续 亲爱的 我想知道特蕾西后来怎样了 |
[33:37] | And you’re right, it’s way satisfying. | 你是对的 这部戏真的不错 |
[33:43] | Reprise… | 继续… |
[33:54] | Let it go, sweetie. Two weeks ago that idiot wasn’t even walking upright. | 忘了吧 亲爱的 两周前 那白痴走路还直不起腰呢 |
[34:01] | I had all these ideas of how it would be when I came back… | 我早料到我回来会发生什么 |
[34:07] | …but people are kind of awful. | 但人们也太过分了 |
[34:11] | Well, don’t forget, there are some people that have been good to you. | 别忘了 有些人还是关心你的 |
[34:16] | You have… | 你就是… |
[34:22] | …and so has Daniel. | 丹尼尔也是 |
[34:26] | What? | 什么? |
[34:27] | I thought he’d reject me like my father did. | 我以为他会象父亲那样对我 但他没有 |
[34:30] | – But he didn’t. – Now you’re making me nervous. | 好吧 你现在让我紧张了 |
[34:34] | You are going to fire Daniel | 你准备炒了丹尼尔让我作总编的 |
[34:36] | and make me Editor-in-Chief, right? | 对吗? |
[34:38] | – He’s my brother, Willie. – He is the enemy. | 他是我老弟 威莉 他是敌人 |
[34:42] | See, that’s the thing. | 这正是我想要说的 |
[34:45] | I’ve kind of realized he’s not. | 我现在才意识到他不是 |
[34:47] | Think about what you’re saying. We worked for months… | 你在胡说什么 |
[34:51] | Look, you’re the best Creative Director in the business. | 我们努力了几个月… 你是最棒的创意总监 |
[34:54] | – We can talk about salary. – Stop the car! | 我们可以谈谈加薪 |
[34:57] | Willie… | -停车 -威莉… |
[34:59] | You know, you may be new at being a woman, | 你知道吗? |
[35:01] | but you’re an old pro at being a bitch. | 作为女人你还只是个菜鸟 做个婊子倒是很熟练 |
[35:18] | Betty? Can we talk? | 贝蒂 咱们能谈谈吗? |
[35:20] | No. I’m getting some food, and I’m going home. | 不 我买点吃的就回去了 |
[35:22] | Please tell Charlie that I’m sorry. | 请转告恰莉我很抱歉 |
[35:24] | – At least let me pay for your pretzel. – No. I don’t want anything from you. | 至少让我帮你付卷饼的钱 不 我不需要你的任何东西 |
[35:29] | OK, a dollar. Thank you. | 一美元 谢谢 |
[35:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客…气 |
[35:35] | Here, I know you like extra mustard… | 给 贝蒂 |
[35:37] | Listen, Walter and I… it wasn’t about you. | 我知道你喜欢多加芥末… 听着 |
[35:40] | I broke up with him because I wasn’t in love with him. | 我和沃尔特分手…和你无关 分手是因为我不再爱他了 |
[35:43] | I don’t know why I blamed it on you. Maybe it was easier. | 我也不知为何要把这归咎于你 可能这会让你好受些 好吧… |
[35:58] | If you didn’t love him then you did the right thing. | 如果你真的不再爱他了 那么分手就是对的 |
[36:05] | My timing sucks. | 时间会让你忘记一切 是的 |
[36:12] | Well, now you’ll probably meet someone new. | 现在你很可能还会结识另一个人… |
[36:17] | Someone who’ll see how wonderful you are. | 一个知道你有多优秀… |
[36:22] | And caring. | 多关心人… |
[36:29] | And beautiful. | 而且美丽… |
[36:41] | – Is this a good idea? – No. | – 真是个好主意 – 不 |
[36:45] | Henry! | 亨瑞! |
[36:46] | – Charlie? – Charlie! | – 恰莉? – 恰莉! |
[36:48] | Betty! | 贝蒂! |
[36:55] | – Are you OK? – That subway ride rocked! | 你还好吗? 乘地铁真是太刺激了 |
[36:58] | People are so nice in this city! | 这座城市的人们真是太好了 |
[37:01] | There was this one guy, he touched my butt, | 有个人…本来是想摸我屁股 但我 |
[37:03] | but after I maced him he got me on the right train. | 臭骂了他一顿以后 他就把我送上了返程车 |
[37:05] | So you like New York? | 那么 你现在喜欢纽约了? |
[37:08] | I heart New York! | 哦 我爱纽约 |
[37:10] | Honey, I’m staying. | 亲爱的… 我决定留下 |
[37:14] | I want to try and make it work here. | 我准备试着开始新的生活 |
[37:17] | And Betty, oh, Betty, it was like… | 贝蒂… |
[37:20] | It was like fate that got us separated! | 这就象是… 命中注定我们要分开 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Yeah, fate’s awesome. | 是啊 命运真是难以预料 |
[37:27] | So, are we still going to go to that party? | 我们还参加派对吗? |
[37:30] | Because we can just get on the D train and change at Chambers. | 可以乘D线路 然后在钱伯斯站转车 |
[37:34] | I totally sound like a New Yorker. | 我现在就像个十足的纽约人 |
[37:39] | – That was my shoe. – Oh, I’m sorry. | 我的鞋! 噢 对不起 |
[37:43] | You know what? Um… | 知道嘛? |
[37:45] | I think I’m going to go home. You guys go to the party. | 我想我还是回家去吧 |
[37:48] | Henry should be your plus one. | 你俩去派对吧 亨瑞正好可以陪你 |
[37:51] | – Betty. – Yeah, yeah. OK. | 贝蒂… 很好 |
[37:56] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那么 明天见 |
[38:04] | Hello, media! | 媒体朋友们 大家好 |
[38:06] | It’s amazing what you can accomplish when sober. | 你冷静的时候做出来的作品 可真是太棒了 |
[38:09] | – Harsh words. – And Sarah Jessica’s going to love! | 苛刻的评论! 塞拉·杰西卡肯定会喜欢的 |
[38:12] | – I know! – Listen up, people. | 我知道 |
[38:14] | Our dear friend Alexis has betrayed us. | 听着 伙计们 我们亲爱的朋友亚历克西斯背叛我们了 |
[38:17] | She’s keeping Daniel as Editor-in-Chief. | 她继续让丹尼尔做总编 |
[38:19] | – What? – Don’t worry. | 什么? |
[38:21] | I’m not going gently into this good night. We need a new plan. | 别担心 我不会 让今晚的事儿就这么算了的 我们得制定个新计划 |
[38:25] | Excuse me. Where do you think you’re going? | 抱歉 你想去哪? |
[38:28] | I’m not one of your flying monkeys, Wilhelmina. | 我可不跟你们一伙 威廉敏娜 |
[38:31] | Like hell you aren’t. I gave you your wings. | 别以为跟你一点关系没有 是我给了你机会 |
[38:34] | Sarah Jessica Parker wouldn’t know you if I hadn’t put you in Fashion Week. | 如果不是我让你参加时装周 塞拉·杰西卡·帕克根本就不会认识你 |
[38:39] | Don’t cross me, sweetheart, because you’ll lose. | 别指责我 宝贝 你输了 |
[38:48] | So, let’s talk about your father’s case. | 那么 我们来谈谈你父亲的案子吧 |
[38:50] | Now? It’s kind of a buzzkill, no? | 现在? 太扫兴了吧 |
[38:54] | Not for me. The law makes me hot. | 我可不一样 法律让我兴奋 |
[39:03] | A friend at the DA’s office told me the case against your father | 我在地方检查官办公室工作的朋友说 |
[39:06] | isn’t as strong as they’re leading everyone to believe. | 对你父亲的指控根本没什么力度 |
[39:09] | All right, quick. Before the blood leaves my brain. How so? | 好吧 快 趁我还热血澎湃… 跟我说点具体的 |
[39:12] | Mostly circumstantial evidence. Barely a motive. | 大部分都是推测的证据 几乎没什么动机分析 |
[39:15] | Plus, they can’t even track down their “star witness.” Person’s a ghost. | 再加上找不到关键目击证人 那人象鬼似的躲着 |
[39:20] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[39:23] | Couple of witnesses claim they saw a blue Aston Martin stopped on the road. | 嗯 有几个证人说看见一辆蓝色 的阿斯顿·马丁停在路的另一边 |
[39:27] | Probably saw the whole accident. No luck tracking the witness down. | 里面的人很可能目击了整件事 但找到这个证人的机会很小 |
[39:35] | Blue Aston Martin? | 蓝色的阿斯顿·马丁? |
[39:44] | Why would you tell our son’s assistant that you killed Fey? | 为什么要告诉儿子的助理是你杀了菲? |
[39:48] | Our family is falling apart. Don’t get angry at me. | 我们的家庭快破裂了 |
[39:52] | You were supposed to stay quiet, let me handle everything. | 别对我发脾气 你应该保持沉默 |
[39:55] | And look where it got you. | 让我来摆平 看看你的处境 |
[39:58] | You’re here because of me. Because of what I did. | 你进去完全是因为我 因为我干的蠢事 |
[40:06] | – I’m turning myself in. – No! Claire? | 我去自首 不要 |
[40:10] | Claire! | 克莱尔? 克莱尔! |
[40:15] | Claire! | 克莱尔! |
[40:21] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[40:27] | Hello. Christina McKinney. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂娜·麦卡尼 |
[40:30] | Yes. | 是 |
[40:34] | Oh… right. | 好的 好吧 |
[40:36] | No, no, no, no. It’s fine. | 不… 没关系 |
[40:40] | Of course. I understand completely. | 当然 我完全理解 |
[40:44] | OK. Bye. | 没关系… 再见 |
[40:50] | That was Sarah Jessica Parker’s people. | 是塞拉·杰西卡·帕克的人打来的 |
[40:52] | They’re going with another designer. | 他们已经联系另一位设计师了 |
[40:59] | Wilhelmina works quickly, doesn’t she? | 威廉敏娜动作神速 不是吗? |
[41:05] | It gets easier. | 问题变简单了 |
[41:11] | Yes, Willie. | 是的 威莉 |
[41:13] | I’ll get right on it. | 我马上办 |
[41:15] | Yes, I promise you, the Town Car’s on its way. | 是的 我保证 马上就到 不 我… |
[41:20] | Yes, of course! | 是的 当然 |