时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Last season on ugly betty. | “丑女贝蒂” 上季回顾 |
[00:03] | – is this a good idea? – No. | – 这样做好吗? – 不 |
[00:06] | – Henry! – Charlie? | |
[00:08] | They denied my visa. | 他们拒绝了我的签证 |
[00:09] | So what does that– what does that mean? | 那么– 那是什么意思? |
[00:11] | It means I have to stay here. | 也就是说我不得不待在这里 |
[00:14] | for I don’t know how long. | 我也不知道得待多久 |
[00:16] | charlie,what are you doing here? | Charlie 你来这里干嘛? |
[00:18] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:20] | It’s my baby. | 那是我的孩子 |
[00:21] | I have to go to tucson with her. | 我得陪她去图森 |
[00:22] | Dr.Farkas has been dating a girl named charlie. | Farkas医生就在和一个 叫Charlie的女孩交往 |
[00:24] | Maybe the baby isn’t henry’s! | 这孩子可能不是Henry的! |
[00:27] | You hate me! | 你恨我! |
[00:28] | The thing is,I don’t hate you. | 不过 我并不恨你 |
[00:30] | Daniel,you’re loaded. | Daniel 你喝醉了 |
[00:32] | Okay,we’re almost at the hospital,daniel. | 好了 我们就快到医院了 Daniel |
[00:34] | You’re driving really fast. | 你开得可够快的 |
[00:35] | – Oh,my god!The brakes. – What?What?What? | – 哦 我的天啊! 刹车! – 什么? 怎么了? 怎么了? |
[00:41] | wilhelmina,will you spend the rest of your life with me? | Wilhelmina 你愿意和我共渡余生吗? |
[00:44] | You know I will. | 你知道的 我很愿意 |
[00:45] | My husband won’t take my calls. | 我丈夫不接我的电话 |
[00:47] | He won’t see me. | 他也不见我 |
[00:48] | I know if I could just get to him,I could save my marriage. | 我知道要是我能见到他的话 我就能拯救我们的婚姻 |
[00:50] | Relax,fish,a’ight? | 别急 菜鸟 好吗? |
[00:51] | It’s all going down tomorrow when they transfer us upstate. | 等明天他们押我们去北部时 我们就开始行动 |
[00:54] | get the damn gun! | 快拿那该死的枪! |
[00:56] | This is happening! | 我们成功了! |
[00:58] | Why would fey have pictures of me in her safe? | 为什么Fey要把我的照片 放在她的保险箱里? |
[01:02] | Fey sommers was your mother. | Fey sommers是你的亲生母亲 |
[01:04] | I love you,hilda,and I want you to be my wife. | 我爱你 Hilda 我要你成为我的妻子 |
[01:23] | Oh! | 哦! |
[01:30] | Betty are you all right? | Betty 你还好吧? |
[01:32] | Did you break another vase? | 你又把花瓶打碎了吗? |
[01:34] | No,Senor Grubstick… | 不 Grubstick先生 |
[01:36] | What’s breaking… | 碎掉的… |
[01:38] | IS MY HEART! | 是我的心! |
[01:48] | Whore! | 贱货! |
[01:50] | Darling… | 亲爱的… |
[01:51] | I can explain! | 我可以解释! |
[01:53] | I can not take your lies anymore. | 我再也不要听你的鬼话了 |
[01:55] | I can having your baby! | 我可能已经有了你的小孩! |
[01:57] | If i can’t have you…. | 如果我不能拥有你… |
[01:59] | …no one else can! | 别人也休想! |
[02:02] | You will have to kill me to get to him! | 你要杀他就先把我给杀了! |
[02:05] | My pleasure | 乐意之至 |
[02:08] | No wait.Don’t do it! | 不 等等 别这么做! |
[02:10] | Seeing you like this makes me realize just how much i love you. | 看到你如此伤心 我才发觉 我是多么地爱你 |
[02:15] | What? | 什么? |
[02:16] | I love you,too | 我也爱你 |
[02:21] | no! | 不! |
[02:23] | No! | 不! |
[02:25] | betty. | |
[02:28] | oh,god. | 哦 上帝 |
[02:29] | Sorry. It was just a bad dream.What time is it? | 抱歉 只是个恶梦 几点了? |
[02:32] | 8:15. | |
[02:33] | You fell asleep in front of the tv again last night. | 你昨晚又看着电视睡着了 |
[02:35] | Oh,god. I can’t be late. | 哦 上帝 我不能迟到 |
[02:38] | Daniel’s getting out of the hospital today. | Daniel今天要出院 |
[02:40] | I gotta throw some laundry in. | 我得去洗衣房 |
[02:41] | I gotta get breakfast started. Is your mom coming down? | 我得先做早餐 你妈下楼没? |
[02:44] | Like she’d ever leave that room. | 好像她不打算走出那房间了 |
[02:46] | Hey,why don’t i just skip camp today and help you do the laundry? | 嘿 要不我不去露营了 我去帮你洗衣服? |
[02:49] | Justin,it can’t be that bad. It’s arts and crafts. | Justin 那可不行 你要上艺术课和手工课 |
[02:51] | They keep us locked in a room,making us paint rocks and calling them paperweights. | 他们把我们关在一间屋子里 在石头上画画 美其名曰做”纸镇” |
[02:54] | Look,you’re going. Now you want some cereal? | 听着 你一定要去 现在 要不要来点麦片? |
[02:58] | Shoot. I forgot to get the cereal. | 见鬼 我忘记买麦片了 |
[03:01] | which is okay because we don’t have any milk. | 但这也没关系 因为我们没牛奶了 |
[03:05] | Don’t worry about it. We’re making macaroni necklaces today. | 没关系 我们今天要拿通心粉做项链 |
[03:08] | I’ll just eat that. | 我吃那个就成 |
[03:13] | When’s grandpa coming home from mexico? | 爷爷什么时候能从墨西哥回来? |
[03:16] | I miss him. | 我想他 |
[03:17] | I know. I miss him,too. | 我明白 我也想他 |
[03:19] | He’ll be home soon. | 他很快就会回来的 |
[03:23] | It’s gotta be soon. | 应该会很快 |
[03:35] | Hey. Where’d you go? | 嘿 你去哪儿了? |
[03:39] | I couldn’t listen to you snore anymore. | 我实在受不了你打呼噜 |
[03:42] | I took a shower. | 就去洗澡了 |
[03:44] | What is the matter with you? | 你有毛病吗? |
[03:45] | You’re not supposed to get your bandages wet,and I do not snore. | 你不应该把绷带弄湿的 而且我也不打呼噜 |
[03:48] | I–sometimes I sing through my nose. | 我– 有时我的鼻孔会唱歌而已 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[03:54] | I’m actually feeling a whole lot better today. | 事实上 今天我觉得好多了 |
[03:56] | Maybe I should think about getting back to my place– | 我想也许我应该回去了– |
[03:58] | oh,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[03:59] | You are not ready to go back to your place. | 你还不能回去 |
[04:02] | Hilda. | |
[04:03] | Does this hurt? | 这样疼吗? |
[04:05] | You see? You’re not ready to go back. | 看到没? 你还不能回去 |
[04:09] | It’s been three weeks. | 已经三个礼拜了 |
[04:11] | You’re gonna have to let me out of here sometime. | 你也得让我时不时 走出这间屋子透透气啊 |
[04:14] | You’re turning into that woman from misery. | 你也已经摆脱悲伤情绪 又跟从前一样了 |
[04:17] | except hotter. | 不过更性感 |
[04:18] | What is the rush? We got a great setup here. | 你急什么? 这儿一应俱全 |
[04:22] | Betty brings us our meals. | Betty给我们送饭 |
[04:24] | We got tv. | 我们有电视机 |
[04:26] | No one gets shot. | 没人会中枪 |
[04:27] | You see this gray hair? | 你看到这根灰头发没? |
[04:29] | This one is called santos almost died. | 它叫”Santos差点没命了” |
[04:32] | I’m not willing to risk another one,so just sit back. | 我不愿意再冒险了 所以乖乖坐回去 |
[04:38] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:39] | Watch tv. | 看看电视 |
[04:43] | Morning,trendies. | 早上好 各位时尚人士! |
[04:44] | This is fashion buzz,and coming up in the hour, | 我是时尚小蜜蜂 在接下来一小时内 |
[04:47] | we’ll tell you why mauve is bad,stripes are the fad and naomi’s gone mad. | 我们将告诉你 为什么紫色太土 条纹够酷 Naomi(名模)急得要哭 |
[04:52] | But first,an exclusive with mode creative director and soon-to-be bride of bradford meade,wilhelmina slater. | |
[04:58] | Clearly,grief becomes la slater. | 很显然 Slater是如此伤心 |
[05:01] | She looked ah-mah-zing as she gave us an update on daniel and alexis meade’s recovery from | 但当她谈到Daniel和Alexis Meade的 复原情况时 状态依然很好 |
[05:05] | that nasty car accident three weeks ago. | 二人因三周前那场不幸的车祸而入院 |
[05:09] | Bradford and I want the people to know that we are planning on moving forward with our wedding, | Bradford和我想告诉大家 我们计划继续举行婚礼 |
[05:14] | and I did ask alexis if she would like us to move ahead | 而且我征求了Alexis的意见 如果她赞同我们举行婚礼 |
[05:18] | and told her to flutter her eyelid once for yes. | 就眨一下眼睛 作为回答 |
[05:26] | And by god,that little eyelid fluttered. | 谢天谢地 她那可爱的眼睛眨了一下 |
[05:31] | That’s our girl. | 真是好孩子 |
[05:33] | She is not your girl! | 她可不是你的孩子! |
[05:35] | That is my family,do you hear me? Do you hear me? | 这是我的家庭 你听到我说的没? 你听到我说的没? |
[05:39] | Oh,no,she can’t,but everybody else in montauk can. | 哦 不行 她当然听不到 但在Montauk的其他人能 |
[05:42] | Yoga,where have you been? | Yoga 你到哪儿去了? |
[05:44] | I went for a walk on the beach. | 我去海边散步了 |
[05:45] | Then I copped us some blueberries from the farmers market. | 我顺带在农贸市场买了些蓝莓 |
[05:48] | Ooh,fish,I got to give it to you. | 噢 菜鸟 不得不说 |
[05:51] | Hiding out in the hamptons sure do beat that crack house in the bronx. | 藏在Hampton家比起 在Bronx的破屋子是强多了 |
[05:54] | Just don’t get used to it. | 别住上瘾了 |
[05:56] | Mitsy sacks will be back from barcelona in the fall, | Mitsy Sacks秋天就会从巴塞罗那回来 |
[05:58] | and I don’t think she’ll take too kindly to having escaped convicts hiding out in her home. | 我可不认为她会那么喜欢 在家里藏上两个逃犯 |
[06:02] | Just as long as we still hanging for candy bergen’s end-of-the-summer barbecue | 我们只要待到Candy Bergen的 夏末烤肉会结束就好 |
[06:05] | ’cause everybody was talking about that at the clambake last night. | 因为昨晚的室外聚会上 每个人都在谈论此事 |
[06:09] | We are fugitives. | 我们是在亡命天涯 |
[06:10] | You’re going to get us caught. | 你会害我们两人都被逮到的 |
[06:11] | You the one everybody recognize. | 只有你长着张新闻脸 |
[06:13] | Folks just see me up in here,they think I’m the maid or gayle king. | 人们看见我在这里 只会认为我是女佣 或是Gayle King(脱口秀女王欧普拉的密友) |
[06:19] | Oh,shoot. I almost forgot. | 噢 见鬼 差点忘记了 |
[06:22] | Found you a new seashell. | – 给你带了个新贝壳 – 我要那么多贝壳干嘛! |
[06:23] | I don’t want any more damn shells! | |
[06:33] | I want to see my children. | 我想见我的孩子 |
[06:36] | I want my husband back, | 我要把我的丈夫抢回来 |
[06:39] | but that damn bitch won’t let him out her sight. | 但那个臭婊子不会让他 走出自己的视线范围 |
[06:42] | She’s moved into my house,changed his cell phone,his e-mail. | 她搬进了我家 换了他的手机号码 电邮地址 |
[06:45] | You gon’ get yours,it’s just– you front page still,baby. | 你会抢回来的 只是– 你依然是头条 宝贝 |
[06:51] | What if I wear a disguise? | 如果我乔装打扮一下如何? |
[06:53] | Mitsy throws a big halloween party every year. | Mitsy每年都会举办万圣节派对 |
[06:56] | She has a closet full of costumes upstairs. | 她楼上有个装满衣服的柜子 |
[06:59] | You got a date on that party? | 你知道派对的具体日期吗? |
[07:00] | ‘Cause I already got uma’s hayride that week. | 因为那个礼拜我和Uma约好了坐车夜游 |
[07:09] | Oh my god.Guessed who just showered a mere 7 inches away | 哦 我的天啊 猜猜今早在健身房 |
[07:14] | from mr.Emilio estevez at the gym this morning. | 谁在距Emilio Estevez先生 只有七英寸之遥的地方冲澡 |
[07:17] | I am telling you–steam,a little soap in your eyes. | 我跟你说– 激动得热泪盈眶了吧 |
[07:21] | st.Elmo’s still on fire. | St. Elmo还是那么火辣 |
[07:25] | what is that on the corner of your mouth? | 你嘴角边粘的是什么? |
[07:27] | lip liner. | 唇线笔 |
[07:28] | Don’t you lie to me,missy. | 别跟我撒谎 小姑娘 |
[07:32] | you’ve taken a lover,and that lover has a creamy center. | 你找了位爱人 这位爱人还是糖心的! |
[07:38] | Just leave me alone. | 你别管我 |
[07:40] | Mandy. you’re binging. | Mandy 你在发胖 |
[07:43] | and gaining weight by the minute. | 你的体重每一分钟都在剧增 |
[07:46] | Stop staring at me! | 别盯着我看! |
[07:47] | I didn’t stop when emilio asked,and I won’t stop now. | Emilio先生叫我停 我都没停 现在我也不会停 |
[07:49] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[07:51] | I know you’re stressed about this whole birth certificate thing. | 我知道你对出生证明一事压力很大 |
[07:53] | But you’re starting to look like two fat girls hugging. | 但你开始看起来有两个 胖姑娘合抱在一起那么臃肿 |
[07:57] | Just bite the bullet and confront your parents. | 狠下心来 跟你的父母对质吧 |
[07:59] | What if it’s true? | 如果那是真的呢? |
[08:00] | what if fey sommers is really my mother? | 如果Fey Sommer真的是我亲生母亲呢? |
[08:03] | But at least you’ll know the truth and let the healing begin, | 那样你至少知道了真相 你就可以开始疗伤止痛了 |
[08:06] | and by healing,I mean a 3-day f flush. | 说到疗伤– 我是指 你这3天以来暴长的脂肪 |
[08:09] | I haven’gained that much. | 我没长那么多 |
[08:11] | you can’t even notice. | 你根本注意不到 |
[08:14] | Mode magazine,please hold. | <时尚>杂志 请稍等 |
[08:15] | Morning,mark,betty. | 早上好 Mark Betty |
[08:18] | I’m calling them. I’m calling them! | 我要给他们打电话! 我要给他们打电话! |
[08:32] | good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:33] | Oh,betty,I’m so glad you’re here. | 哦 Betty 我真高兴你来了 |
[08:34] | Big toe–please scratch. | 大脚趾– 帮我搔搔痒 |
[08:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:37] | Oh,yeah,that’s it. | 哦 爽啊 就是这里 |
[08:39] | Oh,I’ll never forget this. | – 我会永远记得你的大恩大德的 – 这事我可不想记得 |
[08:39] | This is not what I want to be remembered for. | |
[08:42] | So when are they coming to unhook you from this thing? | 那么他们什么时候才会 把你从这东西中解脱出来? |
[08:43] | Actually,I don’t think I’ll be getting out of here today. | 事实上 我不认为我今天能离开这里 |
[08:46] | What?But the doctor said– | 什么? 但医生说– |
[08:47] | you want to listen the doctor or the guy who smashed into a tree going 80 miles an hour? | 你是要听医生的还是要听 以80英里时速撞上大树的当事人的话? |
[08:51] | I am still in a lot of pain here,betty. | 我还是痛得要命 Betty |
[08:53] | Well,I can see that. | 哦 我看得出来 每次他们一发止痛药 你就吞下肚了 |
[08:54] | You’ve taken the pain pill every time they’ve offered it. | |
[08:57] | You know,daniel,you may just want to pass on the pill and see how you’re feeling. | 知道吗? Daniel 也许你该停药 看看你的实际情况 |
[09:00] | Yeah,that whole feeling part–not really interested. | 是啊 但实际情况– 我真不大关心 |
[09:04] | All right,I get it. | 好好 我明白了 |
[09:05] | So how’s alexis? | 那么 Alexis怎样了? |
[09:07] | There’s no change. | 还是没任何好转 |
[09:10] | I was in with her all morning. | 我整个早上都陪着她 |
[09:14] | You know,I’ve been doing a lot of internet research,and they say you really should talk to coma victims. | 知道吗? 我上网查了很多资料 大家都说 应该和昏迷病人多说说话 |
[09:18] | Betty,I’m doing everything I can. | Betty 能做的我已经全做了 |
[09:21] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:25] | How is the issue coming? | 杂志弄得怎样了? |
[09:26] | You know wilhelmina– jumping in with both claws,running with it. | 你也知道Wilhelmina 上蹿下跳 张牙舞爪 指手划脚 |
[09:29] | Oh,that reminds me. | 哦 那提醒我了 |
[09:32] | Here are my notes on the features and the tahiti shoot. | 这是我关于杂志专题和 大溪地岛拍摄计划的笔记 |
[09:34] | Make sure wilhelmina incorporates them. | 确保Wilhelmina将其并入杂志 |
[09:37] | Oh,these will all be incorporated immediately. | 我们会立马着手并入杂志的 |
[09:40] | After all,everything I do here is in service of daniel’s vision. | 毕竟 我所做的一切 都是按照Daniel的意思来的 |
[09:44] | Well,thank you very much,wilhelmina. | 那真得感谢你啊 Wilhelmina |
[09:46] | I will tell him you said that. | 我会原话转告他的 |
[09:51] | All right,sheila. | 好了 Sheila “维多利亚的秘密” (内衣品牌)的照片拍摄… 我们要在11月号上 做两个对开全幅 说吧! |
[09:52] | The victoria’s secret shoot– we have two double-page spreads in november.Go. | |
[09:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:57] | The concept is what is sexy? | 理念是”什么才算性感?” |
[09:59] | Adriana and alessandra are booked,and we’ve put a pin in st.Barths | 模特定好了Adriana和Alessandra 地点订好了在圣巴斯岛… |
[10:04] | or coney island,depending on the budget. | 还是在康尼岛 得按照预算来 |
[10:06] | And who’s shooting? Peter? | 谁来拍照? Peter? |
[10:07] | I slept with peter. | 我跟Peter上过床 |
[10:08] | Trust me,he doesn’t know what sexy is. | 相信我 他根本不知道什么是性感 |
[10:11] | I was thinking warren. | 我在考虑Warren |
[10:12] | He made kate moss look like a man. | 他把Kate Moss(著名模特) 拍成了一个男人 |
[10:14] | – Get owen. – Done. | – 就Owen吧 – 没问题 |
[10:17] | By the way. | 顺便说下 |
[10:18] | I’m wearing the very sexy push-up bra they sent over. | 我今天穿了他们送过来的 一件非常性感的塑形文胸 |
[10:22] | I’ve never felt hotter. | 性感得不能再性感了 |
[10:24] | Save the ass kissing for the clients,sheila. | 别再拍客户的马屁了 Sheila |
[10:27] | All right,features. | 好吧 专题版 |
[10:29] | I’m moving the london designers to the front. | 把伦敦设计师放在首页 |
[10:32] | Tell health and fitness they get six pages instead of eight, | 告诉他们健康与瘦身版 只能有六页 不能有八页 |
[10:35] | and I’m still not happy with european getaways. | 还有我对欧洲度假专题很不满意 |
[10:38] | Congratulations,phillip. | 恭喜你 Phillip |
[10:39] | You’ve managed to make paris boring. | 你终于让我觉得巴黎很无趣了 |
[10:41] | Get me a new draft by the end of the day. | 今天之内给我起个新草案 |
[10:43] | All right,people,gear up for the natural disasters shoot today,so sparkle and dazzle. | 好了 大伙赶快准备今天的”自然灾难” 主题摄影 一定要星光灿烂 熠熠生辉哦 |
[10:53] | It’s beautiful,isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗? |
[10:54] | Our best october yet. | 咱们过得最爽的一个十月 |
[10:56] | You’ve outdone yourself. | 你超越了自己 |
[10:58] | And for what? | 那又怎样? |
[10:59] | This magazine will never be mine. | 这杂志永远不会是我的 |
[11:01] | Claire owns mode,and she’ll never give it up. | <时尚>的主人是Claire 她可不会擅罢甘休的 |
[11:04] | Who cares? | 谁还理她啊? |
[11:05] | In a few weeks,you’ll be marrying old man liver spots and all the rest of meade publications will be yours. | 几个礼拜后 你就要嫁给黑斑老头了 Meade出版集团的其他产业都是你的 |
[11:09] | If she doesn’t screw that up for me,too. | 还得看她不给我添乱才行 |
[11:12] | She’s out there somewhere. | 她肯定在哪儿躲着 |
[11:14] | I just have to make sure she does not make any contact with bradford before I get that ring on my finger. | 我只要确信在戒指戴到我手上前 她无法联系上Bradford |
[11:20] | Where are you,you gin-soaked hag? | 跑哪儿去了 酒鬼老巫婆? |
[11:24] | come out,come out,wherever you are. | 出来啊 出来啊 快点冒出来啊 |
[11:28] | Okay,the victoria’s secret stuff’s good to go. | 好了 “维多利亚的秘密”的东西 都准备好了 |
[11:31] | The leopard print baby doll. | 豹纹娃娃 |
[11:33] | Hello,mrs.Matt damon. | 你好 Matt Damon(著名演员)太太 |
[11:35] | Are you doing that mrs.Matt damon thing again? | 你又幻想Matt Damon了啊? |
[11:37] | I’d like to give him a bourne ultimatum. | 我要给他一个”伯恩的最后通牒” (电影 又名”谍影重重”) |
[11:39] | Listen,do you have the test shots for the natural disasters makeover shoot today? | 你有今天的”自然灾难” 主题摄影的定妆样照吗? |
[11:42] | I want to show ’em to daniel. | 我要带给Daniel看 |
[11:43] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[11:45] | Oh,amazing. Tse women have lost everything. | 哦 太惊人了 这些女人一无所有 |
[11:47] | Wilhelmina thinks a mani-pedi and a new weave is gonna change their lives. | Wilhelmina认为修甲和新织物 能改变她们的生活 |
[11:50] | Oh,and who said fashion doesn’t care? | 哦 是谁说过时尚无奇不有啊? |
[11:52] | Still on for lunch? | 还是一起吃午餐�? |
[11:53] | That was lunch. I have to go. | 对了 午餐 我得走了 |
[11:55] | Gotta meet my dad’s lawyer. | 得去见我爸的律师 |
[11:56] | Gotta do some grocery shopping. | 去买点日用品 |
[11:58] | Gotta get a sandwich to the hospital for daniel because they’re serving fish,and he hates it. | 去买个三明治带给Daniel 医院提供的是鱼 他不喜欢吃 |
[12:01] | Then I gotta be back here for the photo shoot at 3:00. | 我会在3点回来赶上拍照 |
[12:03] | Betty,you can’t keep going at this pace. | Betty 你不能老是这么赶 |
[12:05] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[12:05] | No,you’re not,look at you. | 不是 你有事 看看你的样子 |
[12:06] | You’re rushing around after everybody else. | 你替所有的人忙里忙外 |
[12:09] | What about you? Have you even called henry? | 你自己呢? 你有给Henry打电话吗? |
[12:11] | It’s been three weeks. | 已经三个礼拜了 |
[12:12] | Oh,christina,please. | 哦 Christina 别说了 |
[12:13] | Look,I don’t have time to think about henry,not with santos and daniel | 瞧 我没时间想Henry 且不说Santos和Daniel |
[12:17] | and alexis and–and my dad still stuck in mexico. | 还有Alexis… 还有我爸还滞留在墨西哥 |
[12:20] | I don’t have time to worry about little boyfriend problems, | 我真的没时间烦小男朋友的事 |
[12:23] | which isn’t even a problem because he’s not here. | 这甚至都不是问题 因为他根本不在这儿 |
[12:25] | He’s in tucson with his pregnant girlfriend. | 他在图森陪他的怀孕女友呢! |
[12:28] | End of story. | 就是这样 |
[12:29] | But m-maybe the baby’s not his. | 但也许那孩子不是他的呢 |
[12:30] | And maybe it is,and the best thing that I can do to take care of myself is to not think about him at all. | 也许就是他的 对我自己最好的方法 就是根本不去想他 |
[12:35] | – Betty,I just don’t want you- – christina,enough! | – Betty 我不想你… – Christina 够了! |
[12:38] | I cannot let myself be distracted by henry. | 我不要再为Henry的事烦心 |
[12:40] | I need to look straight ahead. | 我需要勇往直前地生活 |
[12:44] | oh,betty. | 哦 Betty “爱情里谁人不受伤” |
[13:00] | Ugly Betty Season02 Episode01 | 丑女贝蒂 |
[13:19] | so this is where you grew up? | 你就是在这儿长大的? |
[13:21] | This is it– the house of lies. | 就是这里了– 谎言之家 |
[13:25] | Mother! | 妈妈! |
[13:26] | If that is her real name. | 如果这是她的真名的话 |
[13:31] | Amanda? | |
[13:33] | Wh-what are you doing out here in the middle of the afternoon? | 大下午的你来这儿干什么? |
[13:37] | And overweight? | 而且怎么那么胖? |
[13:38] | Who’s overweight? Amanda! | 谁胖了? Amanda! |
[13:41] | Hi,kitten. | 嗨 小宝贝 |
[13:42] | You didn’t call. | 你没打电话来嘛 |
[13:44] | What are you doing here? | 你们来干嘛? |
[13:45] | I waed to talkto you both now,while I’ve got my nerve. | 我要立刻和你们谈谈 再我丧失勇气之前 |
[13:51] | I don’t think you two have beenvery honest with me. | 我觉得你们俩一直对我不够坦诚 |
[13:54] | What are you talking about? We tell you everything. | 你在说什么呀? 我们跟你可是无话不谈 |
[13:56] | Actually,I thinkthere’s one very big secret you haven’t told me about. | 实际上 我知道有个天大的秘密 你们没有告诉我 |
[14:00] | What secrets? | 什么秘密呀? |
[14:01] | – We don’t have any secrets in this house. – No. | – 这座房子里没有任何秘密 – 是啊 |
[14:05] | Did someone forget about us? | 有人忘了我们是吗? |
[14:06] | we were getting lonely. | 我们孤单死了 |
[14:12] | uh,this isour daughter a-a-amanda and her friend marc, | 这是我女儿A-A-Amanda 和她的朋友Marc |
[14:16] | and this is,um,bob and elaine klein. | 这是 嗯 Bob和Elaine Klein |
[14:20] | They’re our new,uh,internet friends. | 他们是我们新交的… 网友 |
[14:24] | It’s a very funny story. | 说起来很搞笑 |
[14:25] | See,they came over to play tennis. | 瞧 他们是过来打网球的 |
[14:27] | And wouldn’t you know it,the sprinklers went off? | 可你不知道啊 草坪上的洒水器坏了 |
[14:29] | That’s right. That’s right.It was. | 对对对 就是这样 |
[14:32] | they’re just waitingfor their clothes to dry. | 所以他们在等衣服晾干呢 |
[14:34] | you know what? We’re,uh,we’re gonna go wait. | 这样吧 我们… 我们这就去等 |
[14:37] | For our clothes to dry. | 等我们的衣服晾干 |
[14:43] | Now what’s all this crazy talkabout secrets? | 你刚刚说什么天大的秘密来着? |
[14:48] | you know what? I-I can’t do this.Never mind. | 算了 我说不出口 就当我没来过 |
[14:50] | – Amanda. – I can’T. | – 我不行 |
[14:51] | – You have to. – I can’t! | – 你必须得说 – 我不行! |
[14:53] | Amanda found a birth certificate that said that fey sommerswas her real mother. | Amanda找到了一张出生证明 上面写着 Fey Sommers是她的亲生母亲 |
[15:01] | This is taking forever. | 怎么没完没了 |
[15:02] | I just have so much to do today. You don’t understand. | 你不明白 我今天有好多事要做 |
[15:05] | Daniel cannot eathospital fish. | Daniel吃不下医院里做的鱼 |
[15:08] | Okay,ms.Suarez. | 好吧 Suarez小姐 |
[15:10] | Uh,it doesn’t appearto be a concussion. | 看来 这没有引起脑震荡 |
[15:12] | see? | 听见没? |
[15:13] | But I am a tad concerned about your heart rateand blood pressure. | 但我有一点点担心你的心率和血压 |
[15:17] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:18] | He said a tad. A tad isn’t serious,right? | 他说”一点点” “一点点”就是不严重 对吗? |
[15:20] | Could be nothing,could be stress related. | 可能没什么事 也可能非常严重 |
[15:22] | Now are you under lot of pressure right now? | 现在你是不是觉得很有压力? |
[15:23] | – Yes. – No. | – 是的 – 不是 |
[15:24] | No. | 不是 |
[15:26] | well,you might want to thinkabout slowing down a bit. | 看来 你得适当放松下自己了 |
[15:28] | Now leave that patch onuntil the swelling’s gone,and I’ll be back in a minute with a prescription. | 等肿块消了再摘下眼罩 我马上给你拿处方过来 |
[15:31] | Okay. Thank you very much,doctor. | 好的 非常感谢您 医生 |
[15:34] | Well,I hope you takehis warning seriously and maybe start to slow down just a little bit– | 我希望你认真考虑这个警告 也许真要放松一点… |
[15:37] | oh,no!It’s 12:00! I’m late for my dad’s lawyer. | 哦 不! 都12点了! 我还得去见爸爸的律师 都迟了! |
[15:39] | Ll you stayfor the prescription? Please,please,please,please,please. | 你能留下来等处方吗? 求你了 求你了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:41] | And tell them I’ll be thereon time for the photo shoot. excuse me! | 还有告诉他们 我会准时到拍照现场的 劳驾! |
[15:46] | We’re so sorrywe never told you,honey. | 宝贝 我们从来没对你说过 真抱歉 |
[15:48] | Fey never wanted youto know. | Fey不想让你知道 |
[15:50] | I can’t believe this. | 简直不敢相信 |
[15:52] | I’m adopted. | 我竟然是被收养的 |
[15:55] | How? | 怎么回事? |
[15:56] | Well,when your fatherworked for fey,you know,handling her accounts, | 那时你爸爸替Fay工作 你知道的 处理她的财政问题 |
[16:00] | she found out she was pregnant. | 她发现自己怀孕了 |
[16:01] | She wouldn’t even tell uswho the father was. | 她都没有跟我们说过你父亲是谁 |
[16:03] | Honey,all fey ever wantedwas a career. | 宝贝 Fey所追求的一直都是事业 |
[16:05] | She kn she could nevergive you the love you needed. | 她清楚自己永远也给不了 你所需要的爱 |
[16:07] | And since we couldn’t have kids on our own. | 而且既然我们没有自己的孩子 |
[16:09] | your fatherhas lethargic sperm. | 你爸爸有弱精症 |
[16:12] | Is that really an important partof the story,rosemary? | 这一点真的很重要吗 Rosemary? |
[16:14] | So you’ve been lying to meall these years? | 所以这么多年来你们一直在骗我? |
[16:17] | I’m not here. | 我什么也没听见 |
[16:18] | Just looking for some more wine. | 只是过来拿点酒 |
[16:20] | Amanda,adopted or not,weoved you from the moment we held you in our arms. | Amanda 不管是不是收养 从抱起你的那一刻起我们就深爱着你 |
[16:24] | You’re still our little girl. | 你还是我们的小宝贝女儿 |
[16:25] | No,I’m not! | 不 我不是了! |
[16:27] | I’m fey’sand some guy we don’t even know. | 我是Fey和某个陌生男人生的 |
[16:30] | I don’t think I’ll ever be ableto trust you two ever again! | 我再也不相信你们了! |
[16:38] | it was really niceseeing you again. | 真的很高兴再次见到你们 |
[16:39] | Your home is beautiful. | 家里太漂亮了 |
[17:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:08] | hey! | 嘿! |
[17:09] | You leave my sister alone. | 别烦我姐姐! |
[17:10] | You want a photoof a meade in trouble? Here I am,you son of a bitch! | 你还嫌Meade家不够乱 还拍! 拍我啊 你这个婊子养的! |
[17:15] | Mr.Meade,this is I.C.U. | Meade先生 这可是重症监护室 |
[17:23] | any change at all today? | 今天有什么变化没有? |
[17:24] | Her vitals are the same. | 她的器官还是老样子 |
[17:28] | Mr.Meade,are you sure youdon’t want to go in and see her? | Meade先生 您真的不想进去看看她吗? |
[17:31] | It just seemslike you want to. | 您看起来很想的样子 |
[17:33] | You come this far every day,and you look at herthrough the window. | 您每天就走到这里 隔着窗子看她 |
[17:37] | I can’T. | 我不能 |
[17:40] | No,I think,um,I need my medication. | 不能 我想… 我得吃药了 |
[17:43] | It’s been four hours. | 都过了4个小时了 |
[17:49] | You know,you go through lifethinking you’re one person,and then boom, | 你瞧 你以某个人的身份活了大半辈子 突然有一天 嘭! |
[17:52] | just like that,the slate is wiped clean. | 就像一张纸被擦个干净一样 换了一个人 |
[17:56] | I mean,who am I? | 我是说 我到底是谁? |
[17:57] | You are fey sommers’ daughter. | 你是Fey Sommers的女儿 |
[17:58] | Yeah,but whatdoes that even mean? | 没错 但这到底是什么意思? |
[18:00] | She’s just a womanwho walked by my desk for years,and she never even looked at me, | 这个女人几年来从我桌子旁走过 看都不看我一眼 |
[18:04] | and now she’s gone. | 现在她死了 |
[18:05] | Maybe if we can find outwho your real father is. | 也许我们能找出谁是你亲生父亲 |
[18:08] | how? | 怎么找? |
[18:09] | – He could be anybody. – True. | – 谁都有可能 – 没错 |
[18:12] | Your motherwas a hoochie in a bob. | 你妈可是有名的短发浪女 |
[18:46] | If bradford is my father,that makes danielmy brother. | 如果Bradford是我爸爸 那就是说Daniel是我哥哥 |
[18:50] | who I slept with. | 我竟然和他上过床 |
[18:52] | a lot,and that’s the kind of dirtythat don’t wash clean. | 而且很多次 这下可恶心透了 |
[18:55] | Okay,first of all,he’d be your half brother. | 这么说吧 首先 他只能算你半个哥哥 |
[18:59] | Already a little better,right? | 现在好受点了 是吧? |
[19:00] | And second,I gotta say,kinda hot. | 第二 我得说 这真是火爆极了 |
[19:03] | it’s incest. | 这是乱伦啊! |
[19:05] | Okay,before you get allflowers in the attic on me, | 好吧 在你拉我看<阁楼上的花>之前 (1987年的恐怖电影) |
[19:07] | let’s first find outif bradford really is your dad. | 我们先来证明Bradford 是不是你的亲生父亲 |
[19:11] | And howare we gonna do that? | 你要怎么做? |
[19:12] | Invite himto father’s day brunch and see if he shows up? | 邀请他来参加父亲节午餐会 看他会不会来? |
[19:15] | No,sarcasma. | 不 别傻了 |
[19:17] | Three words–D.N.A. | 只要三个字 D-N-A |
[19:21] | Dad,i’m so sorry. | 爸爸 真是对不起 |
[19:23] | I was only ten minutes lateto the lawyer’s office,but he still wouldn’t see me. | 我只晚了十分钟到律师的办公室 但他还是不愿见我 |
[19:27] | So I made another appointment. | 所以我预约了下次 |
[19:28] | Mija,relax. I’m fine here. | 亲爱的 别着急 我在这里很好 |
[19:32] | Although it wouldn’t killyour cheap aunt to turn on the air conditioning every now and then! | 虽然你那不上路子的阿姨 不愿意时不时地打开一下空调! |
[19:36] | Well,are you eating enough? Are you taking your medication? | 哦 你吃得饱吗? 你吃药了没有? |
[19:39] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[19:40] | No peripheral vision. | 我这边眼睛看不见 |
[19:41] | Stop worrying about me. | 别担心我了 |
[19:45] | It just kills methat I’m so far away. | 我离你这么远 真是要了我的命 |
[19:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[19:48] | But you’ll be home soon,so just have faith. | 但你很快就会回家了 所以你要有信心 |
[19:52] | Te quiero. | 我爱你 |
[19:54] | Te quierO. | 我爱你 |
[19:58] | s? I mean,hellO. | 喂… 哦 你好! |
[20:00] | – Is this betty suarez? – Yeah. | – 是Betty Suarez吗? – 是啊 |
[20:02] | This is lisa lapera,justin’s camp counselor. | 我是Lisa Lapera Justin的野营辅导员 |
[20:05] | I just wanted to let you know,your nephew just took off. | 我想告诉你 你侄子刚刚跑了 |
[20:08] | What do you mean,he just took off? | 什么意思 他怎么刚刚跑了? |
[20:10] | Apparently,the indiandream catchers we were making were amateurishand culturally insensitive. | 显然 我们排练的<印第安追梦人> 非常业余 也没有一点文化内涵 |
[20:15] | He threw a hissy fitand said he was going home, | 所以他大为不满 说要回家 |
[20:17] | and I’m not sure,but I thinkhe stole a bottle of glitter. | 虽然我不大肯定 但我认为他偷了一瓶闪光粉 |
[20:22] | and we need that backor a check for $1.99 | 他必须还给我们 否则就掏一块九毛九 |
[20:26] | justin wouldn’T. | Justin不会这么做的 |
[20:27] | hello? | 喂? |
[20:31] | This is not happening. | 不会吧 |
[20:40] | Damn,the hooker hadher baby kidnapped,now she has tetanus? | 靠 这骚货孩子被绑架了 她自己又破伤风了? |
[20:44] | That’s a pretty bad monday. | 她的礼拜一过得可真苦 |
[20:45] | Okay,december 15this the latest we can go with the new wedding date. | 好了 12月15号是我们可以选择的 最晚的结婚日期了 |
[20:49] | Otherwisepeople try to combine your wedding giftwith your christmas gift, | 否则人们就会把圣诞礼物 和结婚礼物并在一起送的 |
[20:52] | and that isnot gonna happen. | 我可不要这样 |
[20:55] | You sure you wanna waittill december? | 你确定要等到12月吗? |
[20:57] | I mean,didn’t thisteach us anything? | 难道这件事没有让你悟到点什么吗? |
[21:00] | Gotta live for today. | 要活在当下 |
[21:02] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说什么? |
[21:04] | Let’s elope. | 我们私奔吧 |
[21:05] | – Elope? – Yeah. | – 私奔? – 是的 |
[21:06] | No,seriously,you,me,we’ll grab justin. | 不 我说真的 你和我 我们带走Justin |
[21:08] | We’ll go downto city hall this weekend. | 周末奔到市政厅 |
[21:10] | Besides,my dad would die ifhe doesn’t get to give me away. | 再说了 如果我爸没有 亲自送我出嫁 他会死的 |
[21:13] | I guess it would bepretty rough. | 我想他一定会很难过… |
[21:15] | to miss you walking downthe aisle in your wedding dress. | 如果错过你穿着婚纱走过红地毯 |
[21:19] | You think it’s all rightthat I’m wearing white,right? | 我穿白色婚纱你觉得没问题吧? |
[21:21] | Why don’t you show methe dress? | 干嘛不让我看看你的婚纱? |
[21:22] | No way! | 不行! |
[21:23] | That is bad luck! | 不吉利! |
[21:24] | I just got shot. | 我都中枪了 |
[21:25] | How much worse can my luck get? | 我还能不吉利到哪里去? |
[21:28] | Come on,mama. | 快点啦 宝贝 |
[21:46] | dad-ford! | 爸… ford! |
[21:47] | I mean,bradford. | 不对 Bradford |
[21:48] | I mean,mr.Meade! | 我是说 Meade先生 |
[21:50] | I sufferromsevere cotton mouth. | 我口干得厉害 |
[21:53] | Would you mindlicking this for me? | 你能帮我舔下这个吗? |
[21:57] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[21:58] | Lick this for me. | 帮我舔下这个 |
[22:00] | Amanda,you don’thave to lick these. | Amanda 这东西根本不需要舔 |
[22:03] | See? | 看见没? |
[22:05] | Thank you,betty. | 多谢啦 Betty |
[22:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[22:09] | Hey,what’s differentabout you? | 嘿 你是不是哪儿变了? |
[22:10] | Did you geyour hair cut? | 剪头发了? |
[22:12] | I’m wearingan eye patch. | 我戴了眼罩 |
[22:14] | You didn’talways have that? | 你以前没戴? |
[22:21] | Those arepink gerber daisies. | 那是粉色非洲雏菊 |
[22:23] | Hey,look at that! | 嘿 看啊! |
[22:24] | They’re for you. | 那是给你的 |
[22:25] | I think they camea few weeks ago. | 我想是几星期前送来的 |
[22:27] | Well,why didn’t you give them to me? | 那你干嘛不把花给我? |
[22:28] | You know what,betty? | 你知道吗 Betty? |
[22:29] | – I have had a lot on my mindthese last few weeks. – Amanda! | – 这几个星期我烦的事情可多着呢 |
[22:32] | It might be hard to believe,but pretty girlshave problems,too. | 也许让人难以置信 不过美女也是有心事的 |
[22:44] | thinking of you henry | 想你 Henry上 |
[23:05] | all right,ladies of natural disasters,and do say ladiesand not victims, | 好了 自然灾害的小姐们 注意 我说的是”小姐”而不是”受害者” |
[23:10] | because there isn’ta victim among you. | 因为你们当中没有人是受害者 |
[23:12] | You’ve all survivedhorrible tragedies and now mode is going tomake you beautiful. | 你们都在惨剧中幸存下来了 现在<时尚>要给你们好好打扮打扮 |
[23:18] | Sheila,talk to me. | Sheila 开始说吧 |
[23:20] | Okay,just like onthe storyboards– | 好的 就像情节图板上标示的那样 |
[23:22] | we’re gonna show themat their absolute worst– | 我们要给他们看最恶劣的– |
[23:27] | ravaged by hurricanes,floods,fires. | 被飓风 洪水 火灾毁灭了的场景 |
[23:31] | sad,sad,sad. | 可怜 可怜 可怜啊 |
[23:32] | And then we do the afters. Happy,sexy,blown out. | 然后我们来做后面的对比部分 快乐 性感 拉风 |
[23:35] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[23:36] | We change their lives and,uh,showcase the fall collections. | 我们改变了她们的生活 还有 呃 秋季系列的橱窗 |
[23:39] | Just make surethe skinny ones are up front. | 要确保最瘦的的站最前面 |
[23:41] | famine,makeup. | “饥荒” 化妆 |
[23:43] | Now. | 现在 |
[23:44] | Bless your heart. | 我的天哪! |
[23:46] | What disaster are you,honey? | 你是什么灾难 亲爱的? |
[23:48] | Mudslide? | “泥石流”? |
[23:49] | What? | 什么? |
[23:51] | No,I’m not a victim. | 不 我不是受害者 |
[23:52] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:54] | I just need some food. | 我只是想要点东西吃 |
[23:55] | My blood sugar’s a little loW. | 我有点低血糖 |
[23:57] | Looking good,flood. | 看起来不错 洪水 |
[24:00] | Excuse me,are there any more bagels? | 不好意思 还有没有百吉饼? |
[24:01] | I don’t see any more bagels. | 我没找到 |
[24:03] | Uh,no! | 哦 不会吧! |
[24:04] | You can have mine. | 你可以吃我的 |
[24:06] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[24:07] | I’m not gonna take a bagel fromfamine. | 我不能从”饥荒”那里拿百吉饼吃 |
[24:09] | You need to eat,too. | 你也应该吃东西 |
[24:11] | Give mesome of that heat,fire. | 给我来点热度 “火灾” |
[24:13] | It’s just thatthere is nobody here who cares aboutfilling the inside. | 这儿竟然没有人关心内在 |
[24:17] | They only care aboutfixing the outside! | 他们关心的都只是修饰外在! |
[24:21] | What’s stumpy up to now? | 那个矮冬瓜又怎么了? |
[24:22] | You know what? This concealer here,this isn’t gonna change the factthat she doesn’t have a house! | 你知道吗? 这个遮瑕膏掩盖不了 她没有房子住的现实! |
[24:28] | And–and this,this eyeliner,this isn’t gonna bring backthe people that you loved! | 还有–这个 这个眼线笔 带不回你爱的人! |
[24:33] | These women have losteverything! | 这些女人丧失了一切! |
[24:36] | And there is not enoughstyling gel in here to change that! | 根本没有足够的造型发泥 来改变这一切! |
[24:54] | You know what? She’s right. | 你知道吗? 她说得对 |
[24:56] | We don’t have enoughstyling gel. | 我们没有足够的造型发泥 |
[25:04] | Oh,excuse me,mr.Meade! | 哦 不好意思等等 Meade先生! |
[25:07] | Hi,I have some mailhere for you. | 你好 有你的邮件 |
[25:10] | Oh,my god,a paper cut! | 哦 天哪 被纸划伤了! |
[25:12] | Here,let me swab you. | 来 我帮你擦干净 |
[25:14] | No,thank you. | 不用了谢谢 |
[25:15] | – Smoothie. – Shut it,pinkberry. | – 马屁精 – 闭嘴吧 娘娘腔 |
[25:19] | Hit me again. | 再来一份 |
[25:21] | You sure? It’s your third one. | 确定吗? 你已经要第三份了 |
[25:23] | I know my limit. | 我知道我的食量 |
[25:25] | This time chili cheese fries. | 这次我要辣味芝士薯条 |
[25:27] | Betty? | |
[25:31] | Daniel? | |
[25:33] | Why aren’t youin the hospital? | 你干嘛不待在医院里? |
[25:34] | Well,I had a few. dozen callsabout the photo shoot. | 我接到几个关于照片拍摄的电话 |
[25:39] | I thought you might needa friend. | 我想也许你需要个朋友 |
[25:47] | Fry? | 来一根? |
[25:50] | I was thinkingwith the leopard,we could add this belt–n! | – 我在想配豹纹的话 可以加上这条皮带 – 不好! |
[25:53] | I don’t have the energyto say no anymore. | 我已经没力气说”不好”了 |
[25:57] | – What about this boa? – N! | – 这条蟒纹围巾呢? – 不好! |
[26:00] | What about this brooch? We can– | 那这个胸针怎么样? 我们可以… |
[26:01] | why don’t you juststick the pin in my eye? | 你干嘛不把胸针直接插我眼睛里得了? |
[26:05] | What is the matterwith you people? | 你们这些人到底是怎么回事? |
[26:06] | We might as well bepublishing field & stream | 我们是不是在做<田园和小溪>啊? (关于户外运动与垂钓为主题的杂志) |
[26:08] | because apparently no onein this room knows a thing about fashion! | 因为显然这屋子里 没有一个人懂得什么是时尚! |
[26:13] | loose the belt. | 把皮带去掉 |
[26:28] | Is it just me,or does anyone elsesee the little fashion elf? | 除了我还有谁都 注意到了这个时尚小精灵? |
[26:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:34] | I just think it’s too busy. | 我只是觉得太繁杂了 |
[26:36] | Like coco chanel always says,when accessorizing. | 就像Coco Chanel(香奈尔品牌创世人) 所说的 “加配饰的时候”– |
[26:40] | – always take off. the last thing you put on. | – always take off. the last thing you put on. – 把最后加上的一样配饰去掉 – 把最后加上的一样配饰去掉 |
[26:53] | You’ve got the gift. | 你很有天赋 |
[26:55] | Phone call! | 有电话! |
[26:57] | I’m in the middle ofa run-through. Take a message. | 我正在看样 让他留言 |
[26:59] | It’s schmaire schmeade. | 是Schmaire Schmeade |
[27:02] | – claire meade? – yes. | – 是的 |
[27:04] | everyone out! | 全部出去! |
[27:05] | go,go. Get. Get out of here. Go. Go. Go. Go. Get out! | 走 走 出去 走 走 走 走 出去! |
[27:07] | Ace the call. | 锁定她的电话 |
[27:08] | What? How? | 什么? 怎么搞? |
[27:09] | I don’t know. Figure it out. | 我不知道 你自己想办法 |
[27:10] | Triangulate the signal. | 三角定位信号 |
[27:15] | hello,is thisno one’s most wanted? | 喂 是不是没人要的那个? |
[27:18] | Oh,bite me,wilhelmina. | 真嚣张啊 去死吧你 Wilhelmina |
[27:20] | I wanna talk to youabout bradford. | 我要跟你谈谈Bradford |
[27:22] | You mean my fianc? | 你是说我的未婚夫? |
[27:24] | You’re not in lovewith him. | 你并不爱他 |
[27:25] | Oh,claire,you’re so wrong. | 哦 Claire 那你就大错特错了 |
[27:27] | I’m madly in love with him. | 我疯狂地爱着他 |
[27:29] | As a matter of fact,I’m staring at our weddinginvitations as we speak. | 事实上 现在我就看着 我们的结婚请帖呢 |
[27:33] | Do you love himmore than mode? | 你爱他胜过<时尚>? |
[27:35] | I know the magazine is whatyou’ve wanted all along. | 我知道那杂志才是你一直想要的 |
[27:39] | And I’m the only personwho can give it to you. | 我才是唯一可以把它给你的人 |
[27:41] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[27:42] | Leave bradford,and I willsign mode over to you. | 离开Bradford 我就把<时尚>交给你 |
[27:45] | Wilhelmina slater–editor-in-chief. | 主编Wilhelmina Slater |
[27:48] | Are you salivating yet? | 是不是都流口水了? |
[27:50] | No. | 才没有 |
[27:51] | Meet me at the bow bridgein central park tonight at 8:00. | 今晚8点在中央公园的拱桥那里等我 |
[27:54] | I’ll be dressed as a nun. | 我会打扮成修女 |
[27:56] | Or a cat. | 或者一只猫 |
[27:57] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定好 |
[27:59] | Have the documents ready,and I will sign modeover to you. | 把文件都准备好之后 我就把<时尚>交给你 |
[28:02] | 8:00. | 8点整 |
[28:07] | I couldn’t do it. I couldn’ttriangulate the signal. | 我做不到 我没法三角定位信号 |
[28:09] | I don’t even know what triangulate means! | 三角定位什么意思我都不知道! |
[28:10] | Don’t worry,marc. | 不要担心 Marc |
[28:13] | I think all our problemswill be taken care of. | 我想我们的问题都会解决的 |
[28:20] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[28:23] | It’s no secret you turn to potatoesin times of need. | 你一有心事就找土豆帮忙 这已经不是什么秘密了 |
[28:26] | It helps. | 确实很有用 |
[28:30] | Look,daniel,I’m really sorry if I screwed upthe photo shoot. | 听着 Daniel 我很对不起 要是我搞砸了宣传照的事 |
[28:34] | I just–I thinkthis whole thing with henry– it finally got to me. | 我只是– 我想Henry的事– 还是把我给难住了 |
[28:38] | And I shouldn’t havelet it. | 我不应该让那事困扰我的 |
[28:40] | After everythingthat’s happened to my family and to you. | 我家人还有你都发生了那么多事 (我不该为他分心的) |
[28:45] | he’s just a guy,right? | 他不就是个男人嘛 对吧? |
[28:48] | He’s a guy you loved. | 但他是你爱的男人 |
[28:53] | You know what? I have an idea. | 知道吗? 我有个办法 |
[28:56] | Go back the office. | 回办公室去 |
[28:58] | There are some things you’regonna need to get for tonight. | 今晚有些东西你要准备一下 |
[29:01] | What’s tonight? | 今晚有什么? |
[29:03] | We’re going to a funeral. | 我们要去一个葬礼 |
[29:16] | sir? | 先生? |
[29:19] | I don’t meanto disturb you. | 我并不是有意要打扰您 |
[29:21] | May I speak to youprivately? | 我可以和您单独谈谈吗? |
[29:23] | It’s about wilhelmina. | 是关于Wilhelmina的 |
[29:24] | What about her? | 她怎么了? |
[29:25] | As you know,I’m privyto many of her conversations,both professional. | 如您所知 我经常与她交流 有公事 |
[29:29] | and personal. | 也有私事 |
[29:32] | She has issues with you. | 她有对您不满意的地方 |
[29:34] | Issues? | 不满意的地方? |
[29:34] | Ear hair. | 耳毛 |
[29:37] | I didn’t realizeI had any. | 我都不知道我还有耳毛 |
[29:39] | Perhaps others have triedto tell you, | 也许其他人试图告诉您 |
[29:40] | but you couldn’t hear throughall the ear hair. | 但是您没法透过耳毛听到 |
[29:43] | She would never,in a million years,bring this up. | 而她跟您生活一百万年都不会提起 |
[29:45] | So I thought,as someonerooting for the relationship, | 所以我想 就让我来 为你们的感情出一份力 |
[29:49] | I might spare you boththe embarrassment. | 体你们俩省掉这些尴尬 |
[29:54] | may I clip you,sir? | 我可以为您刮毛吗 先生? |
[29:59] | never send a girlto do a woman’s job. | 永远不要让一个女孩去做女人的工作 |
[30:16] | Don’t you thinkthis is a little weird. | 你不觉得这有点奇怪吗? |
[30:19] | and illegal? | 而且违法? |
[30:21] | Yeah,it’s both those things. | 是啊 两方面都有点 |
[30:23] | It’s also symbolic. | 但也很有象征意义 |
[30:25] | Henry’s gone. | Henry走了 |
[30:26] | If you’re gonna move on,you have to put him to rest,right? | 你要是想继续往前走 就得让他安息 对吗? |
[30:28] | Okay,I just hit something soft! | 好了 我刚碰到点软的东西! |
[30:31] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 哦 对不起 |
[30:32] | – Are you okay? – all right,what are you gonna bury first? | – 没事吧? – 好了 你想先埋什么? |
[30:34] | Um,well. I could start with these. | 嗯 我就从这些开始吧 |
[30:41] | This is fromour first meal together. | 这是我们第一次的约会 |
[30:43] | Sushi. | 寿司 |
[30:45] | It was good. | 很不错 |
[30:47] | getting to know him. | 慢慢了解他 |
[30:48] | The raw eel? | 生鳗鱼? |
[30:49] | Not so much. | 不怎么好 |
[30:51] | low sodium. | 低钠 |
[30:53] | He was alwayslooking out for me. | 他经常关心我照顾我 |
[30:58] | Man,you broughta lot of stuff. | 伙计 你带的东西可真多啊 |
[31:00] | Uh,we may needa bigger hole. | 呃 我们也许得挖个更大的坑 |
[31:12] | Yo,how you doingin there? | 唷 你怎么样了? |
[31:14] | Okay,you ready? | 还好 你准备好了吗? |
[31:20] | Damn. | 靠 |
[31:21] | You like it? | 你喜欢吗? |
[31:22] | I was gonna take it in a bit,maybe cut the topa little bit lower. | 我本来是想再改小一点的 也许可以把上面再放低一点 |
[31:25] | No,no,no,don’t do anything. Don’t touch it. | 不 不 不 什么都不要做了 别动它 |
[31:27] | It’s beautiful. | 已经很美了 |
[31:28] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[31:30] | Okay,so now you’ve seenthe dress. | 好了 现在你也看到婚纱了 |
[31:34] | Papi. | 孩子他爸 |
[31:36] | I want something from you. | 我要从你那儿要点补偿 |
[31:38] | Oh,come on,baby,you knowwhat the doctor said. | 哦 得了 宝贝儿 你知道医生是怎么说的了 |
[31:40] | I need at least a month. | 我至少得休息一个月 |
[31:43] | no,not that. | 不 我不是说那个 |
[31:45] | I wanna hear your vows. | 我要听你的誓言 |
[31:47] | Now? | 现在? |
[31:51] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[31:52] | I knew you didn’twrite them! | 我就知道你还没写! |
[31:54] | You had two months! | 已经给你两个月的时间了! |
[31:56] | You are so not seeingthe honeymoon lingerieow. | 我不会给你看我的蜜月内衣了 |
[32:01] | Give me my jeans. | 把牛仔裤给我 |
[32:02] | Reach into the back pocket. Go ahead. | 摸后面的口袋 去 |
[32:07] | you feel stupid? | 觉得自己蠢了吧? |
[32:09] | A little bit. | 有一点点 |
[32:27] | say your prayers,bitch. | 祈祷吧 婊子 |
[32:32] | Bradford! | |
[32:34] | I knew I could count on youworking late on thursdays. | 我就知道周四晚上 你一定会工作到很晚 |
[32:37] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[32:39] | Wilhelmina is in the park. | Wilhelmina正在公园里 |
[32:42] | Is she? | 是吗? |
[32:44] | You ain’t wilhelmina slater. | 你不是Wilhelmina Slater |
[32:46] | No,I’m not even surewhat I’m doing here or why I’m wearingthis outfit. | 不是 我也不知道我在做什么 为什么要穿成这样 |
[32:50] | Please don’t hurt me. | 别打我 |
[32:53] | did you really thinkI’d fall for your offer? | 你真以为我会输给你吗? |
[32:56] | I knew you’d never take modeaway from your own children. | 我就知道你不会把<时尚> 从你自己的孩子手上拿走 |
[33:00] | But that’s all right. | 那也没错 |
[33:01] | I may not have mode,but very soonI will have everything else,including your husband. | 也许我无法拥有<时尚> 但不久我就会拥有一切 包括你老公 |
[33:08] | listen to me go on and on. | 耐心听我说下去 |
[33:11] | I’m so rude. | 我真失礼 |
[33:12] | Sit down. You’re the guest. | 坐啊 好歹你是客人 |
[33:14] | Let me,uh,fix you a drink. | 那我- 给你倒杯酒吧 |
[33:17] | Though you’ll probablyhave to down it quickly, | 虽然你得快点喝 |
[33:19] | because the police will be herein, | 因为警察很快就要到了 |
[33:22] | um. three minutes. | 三分钟的样子吧 |
[33:28] | I only need one. | 我只要一分钟 |
[33:37] | And this is the crown he gave meat the middle ages. | 这皇冠是他在”中世纪”酒吧给我的 |
[33:42] | – are you sleeping? – No. | – 睡着了? – 没有 |
[33:44] | that was a silent prayer. | 我在默默地祈祷 |
[33:47] | I was just. | 我只是… |
[33:48] | so moved by the paper clipshe gave you. | 他给你的– 纸夹子太让人感动了 (Daniel睡着了 误把皇冠听成了夹子) |
[33:55] | this is good-byefor him and you. | 这对于你和他是一个了断 |
[33:57] | Any final words? | 还有什么要说的? |
[34:03] | okay,well. | 好吧 这么说吧 |
[34:07] | here. | 这里 |
[34:10] | near the place where it allcame to an end, | 就是梦结束的地方 |
[34:14] | lies the remnantsof a relationship that almost, | 埋葬了一段感情的残留物 |
[34:19] | but never quite was. | 也许这感情也称不上是感情 |
[34:21] | It started good,really good. | 一开始很美 真的很美 |
[34:26] | And then it got bad. | 但后来就变了 |
[34:28] | mainly ’cause of me. | 主要是因为我 |
[34:31] | I took her for granted,never realizingshe was everything I needed. | 她的关心 我觉得是理所当然 不知道她就是我的一切 |
[34:38] | She was always there. | 但她却一直都在 |
[34:40] | right in front of me. | 在我面前 |
[34:43] | I hoped for so much. | 我有那么多的希望 |
[34:47] | I had a fantasy. | 那么美好的梦想 |
[34:49] | We were together. | 我们在一起 |
[34:52] | We were building a life. | 一起为了将来打拼 |
[34:54] | It took me ten years. | 我浪费了十年时间 |
[34:57] | but I’m glad I finallycame to my senses. | 但我很高兴 最终我还是 找回了自己 勇敢面对 |
[35:02] | before the most special thingin my life. | 我生命中最珍贵的事物 |
[35:05] | was gone. | 却已不在 |
[35:07] | for good. | 永远不在了 |
[35:12] | I loved you,henry. | 我爱过你 Henry |
[35:15] | I love you,hilda. | 我爱你 Hilda |
[35:26] | how do you feel? | 现在感觉如何? |
[35:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:30] | Uh,better,I guess. | 也许好些了吧 |
[35:32] | Maybe nowI can start fresh. | 也许现在我可以重新开始了 |
[35:38] | What’s that? Are you in pain? | 那是什么? 是哪里疼吗? |
[35:40] | No,I just–I. | 不是 我只是– 我 |
[35:44] | I need a fresh start,too. | 也需要一个新的开始 |
[35:47] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[35:49] | Not really. | 不是很好 |
[35:53] | There’s somethingI didn’t tell you. | 有些事情我没有告诉你 |
[35:55] | The reason we were inthe accident. | 我们出事的原因 |
[35:57] | why my sisteris in the coma. | 为什么我姐姐昏迷不醒 |
[36:02] | I was high. | (是因为)我嗑药了 |
[36:05] | She was rushing meto the rehab hospital. | 她急着送我去康复医院 |
[36:09] | It was my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[36:12] | You know,I don’t knowif I’m ever. | 我不知道 我能否… |
[36:14] | gonna be ableto get over the guilt. | 摆脱这样的罪恶感 |
[36:18] | But I can get over these. | 但我却能摆脱这个 |
[36:35] | good-bye,henry. | 永别了 Henry |
[36:39] | Oh,it was horrible! | 哦! 太可怕了! |
[36:40] | The next thing I know,sister mary gang memberthrew me to the ground and took my wallet. | 后来我只知道 Mary修女那一帮人 把我扔在地上 抢了我的钱包 |
[36:44] | Marc,I am inserious trouble. | Marc 我遇上大麻烦了 |
[36:46] | You? | 你? |
[36:46] | I don’t think I’ll everbe able to watch the sound of music again! | 我可能再也看不到<音乐之声>了! |
[36:51] | Claire’s notgoing away easily. | Claire不会这么容易就逃走 |
[36:53] | And apparentlyshe’s got friends. | 很明显有人帮她 |
[36:58] | I need protection. | 我需要保护 |
[37:23] | hi. | 好吗? |
[37:25] | It’s me. daniel. | 是我 Daniel |
[37:31] | Sorry I didn’tcome by. sooner. | 对不起 我没能早点过来 |
[37:35] | I just didn’t think I couldhandle seeing you like this. | 我只是觉得 看到你这样 我会受不了 |
[37:43] | You were always the rock,right? | 你总是很坚强 不是吗? |
[37:49] | The strong one. | 你总是很强 |
[37:53] | Oh,my god! | 哦 天啊! |
[37:54] | I’m so sorry,alexis. | 真的对不起 Alexis |
[37:57] | This should be me. | 躺在床上的应该是我 |
[38:04] | oh,I’m thirsty. | 哦 我好渴 |
[38:09] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[38:10] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[38:11] | Alexis,can you hear me? | Alexis 你能听到我说话吗? |
[38:13] | Yeah,daniel,I can hear you. | 是啊 Daniel 我能听到 |
[38:17] | Alexis,I.I can’t believe this. | Alexis 真不敢相信 |
[38:20] | Why do you keepcalling me alexis? | 为什么老叫我Alexis? |
[38:23] | What? | 什么? |
[38:26] | It’s me. | 我是… |
[38:28] | Alex. | |
[38:36] | – Hi. | – Hi. – 好 – 好 |
[38:38] | So I heard there wasa little fashion elf spreading the word ofcoco chanel around mode today. | 我听说有个时尚小精灵 今天在<时尚> 到处宣扬Coco Chanel的名言 |
[38:44] | I’m sorry,aunt betty. | 对不起 Betty阿姨 |
[38:45] | I had to get away. | 我不得不走掉 |
[38:46] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[38:48] | – But as far as tomorrow goes– – I know,back to camp. | – 但是明天… – 我知道 回野营去 |
[38:52] | Actually,I think you were meantfor greater things than macaroni necklaces, justin, | 老实说 我觉得你该做点更有意义的事 不要老想着通心粉项链 |
[38:55] | so I talked to daniel, | 所以 我和Daniel说了说 |
[38:58] | and it looks like we’re gonnaneed an intern around the office for the next couple of weeksbefore school starts. | 我们办公室在开学前的几个礼拜 还需要一名实习生 |
[39:03] | Oh,my god! | 哦 天啊! |
[39:04] | Oh,my god! | 哦 天哪! |
[39:06] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗? |
[39:08] | You deserve it. | 这是你应得的 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:13] | I can’t believeyou wrote this. | 真不敢相信是你写的 |
[39:15] | It is so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[39:17] | What,did you thinkI was gonna stand up there in front of everybodyand just wing it? | 怎么难道你以为我会 站在大家面前即兴表演吗? |
[39:23] | kinda. | 有可能哦 |
[39:25] | Hey,tomorrow,let’s open upsome of these presents. | 嘿 我们明天拆点礼物吧 |
[39:29] | Let’s see who’s cheaper,your family or my family. | 看看谁比较贱 你家还是我家 |
[39:32] | Look,babe. | 瞧 宝贝 |
[39:35] | we can’t stay in hereforever. | 我们不能一直在这里待下去 |
[39:40] | I think I gotta go. | 我想我该走了 |
[39:41] | No. No,no,no. Not yet,okay? | 不 不要 现在不要走 好吗? |
[39:44] | We just need one more day. | 再多呆一天 |
[39:45] | Just wait one more day. | 只要一天就好了 |
[39:46] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没关系的 |
[40:10] | hey,uh,I know youprobably don’t want to, | 我知道你可能不想来 |
[40:12] | but any chanceyou wanna come down and help me and justinmake dinner? | 但你能不能下来帮我和Jusin一起做饭? |
[40:24] | he’s gone,betty. | 他走了 Betty |
[40:32] | that’s the first timeI’ve said that out loud. | 这是我第一次大声这么说出来 |
[40:47] | oh,god,he’s gone. | 哦 天哪 他不在了 |
[40:52] | yeah. He’s gone. | 是啊 他走了 |
[41:16] | Ugly Betty Season 02 Episode 01 | 丑女贝蒂 |