时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “ugly betty”… | “丑女贝蒂”上集回顾 |
[00:01] | wilhelmina is back. | Wilhelmina回来了 |
[00:03] | I reinstated wilhelmina as creative director of “mode.” | 我重新任命Wilhelmina 作为<时尚>的创意总监 |
[00:06] | What? | 什么? |
[00:07] | You can write an article for “hot flash.” | 你可以帮<潮热>写篇文章 |
[00:09] | 300 words by tomorrow morning. | 300字 明天早上交 |
[00:11] | I gotta get ready for the P.T.A. Thing this morning. | 我要为早上要参加的家长协会准备准备 |
[00:13] | Since when are you on the P.T.A.? | 你什么时候加入家长教师协会了? |
[00:15] | Since she has a crush on my gym teacher. | 自从她看上我的体育老师 |
[00:17] | You wanna hang out sometime? | 想不想偶尔出去逛逛? |
[00:18] | henry and I agreed a clean break would be best. | Henry和我都觉得来个彻底了断比较好 |
[00:22] | You kissed me. | 是你亲了我 |
[00:23] | Yeah, well, you kissed me back. | 对 不过 你亲回来了 |
[00:24] | I don’t wanna be the rebound guy. | 我不想做什么”后备男友” |
[00:26] | I wanna be the guy. | 我要做正牌 |
[00:30] | betty. | |
[00:33] | Me? | 我? |
[00:38] | you want me to play on you? Team but I’ve never even played before. | 你想要我跟你一组? 但我之前从来没玩过 |
[00:41] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[00:42] | And mona’s so good. | 可是Mona多棒啊 |
[00:44] | She’s got really strong legs. | 她的腿才真强壮 |
[00:45] | We don’t need mona’s legs. | 我们用不着Mona的腿 |
[00:47] | We need you, betty. | 我们需要你 Betty |
[00:48] | Really? You need me? | 真的? 你们需要我? |
[00:52] | Okay. yes. Uh, yes, I-I’ll play. | 好吧 行啊 行啊 我加入了 |
[00:57] | okay, ladies, line up. | 快 姑娘们 列队 |
[00:59] | Thanks, kimberly. | 谢谢你 Kimberly |
[01:04] | Get behind the human shield! | 都躲到人肉盾牌后面! |
[01:06] | Where’s the human shield? | 哪有什么人肉盾牌? |
[01:08] | What? | 什么? |
[01:13] | No, no. No, stop that! | 不要 不要 别这样! |
[01:20] | And that is why I am not a fan of team sports, | 这就是我不喜欢团体运动的原因 |
[01:22] | and why I will not be playing in the annual “‘mode’ vs.’Elle’ softball game to benefit charity.” | 所以我也不参加”时尚” 对”ELLE”的年度慈善垒球赛 |
[01:27] | Well, that’s just pathetic. | 哦 那还够可悲的 |
[01:29] | No, gio. It was traumatic. | 不 Gio 对我来说那是创伤 |
[01:31] | I can’t even think about that day without getting panic attacks, | 只要想起那天我就会恐慌发作 |
[01:34] | and who cares if I play in the game? | 何况谁会在乎我参不参赛? |
[01:36] | Daniel does. | Daniel在乎 |
[01:37] | He even came down to my deli to recruit me. | 他甚至专门跑到我店里来邀我参赛 |
[01:39] | I guess this softball team is daniel’s baby. | 我想这个垒球队就是Daniel的嗜好 |
[01:41] | He loves holding a trophy over his head while people cheer. | 他就喜欢把奖杯举过头顶 享受大家的欢呼 |
[01:44] | Well, I just thought it woulbe something fun for us to do as a couple. | 我只是觉得 我们作为情侣去参加挺好玩的 |
[01:48] | We’re not exactly a couple yet. | 我们还不算真正的情侣 |
[01:51] | I told you. I wanna take it slow. | 我告诉过你 我想慢慢来 |
[01:54] | We’re not exacndy frieS. | 我们也不能算作朋友 |
[01:56] | no, but we’re in an exploratory phase. | 是啊 我们正处于探索阶段 |
[01:59] | Oh, okay, explorer. | 哦 好吧 探索家 |
[02:01] | So when do I get to take you out on an official first date? | 我什么时候才能 约你进行第一次正式约会? |
[02:04] | Soon. | 快了 |
[02:06] | Well, it better be very soon. | 最好是”很”快 |
[02:08] | – I’m ing to italy for a month. – What? | – 我要去意大利一个月 – 啥? |
[02:10] | What’s the big deal? You’re the one who said we’re not a couple. | 这算什么? 你自己说我们不算情侣 |
[02:12] | I said, “exploratory phase.” | 我说的是 “探索阶段” |
[02:15] | Look, it’s what mario batali did when he needed to discover himself, | 你瞧 Mario Batali发掘自我的时候 就是这么做的 |
[02:18] | you know, find his own unique flavor. | 就是 创造自己的独特口味 (Mario Batali — 曼哈顿名厨) |
[02:20] | It’s all part of my 5-year plan. | 这也是我五年计划的一部分 |
[02:22] | Well, wow. | 哦 哇哦 |
[02:24] | That’S… really exciting… and great. | 那可… 真令人振奋… 真了不起 |
[02:28] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么? |
[02:29] | The next step in my 5-year plan. | 我五年计划的下一步 |
[02:31] | – My very first published article ever! – He you go. | – 我有史以来发表的第一篇文章! – 给你 |
[02:34] | I think it’s near the front. | 我觉得应该比较靠前 |
[02:36] | Okay, maybe more in the middle. | 好吧 在中间的可能性更大 |
[02:38] | All right. Not so much the middle. | 行吧 看来不在中间 |
[02:40] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Let me see. A bunch of ads for old lady creams… | 好了 好了 好了 我看看 一大堆老女人化妆品广告… |
[02:44] | ah, here it is– “young at any age by…” | 啊 在这里 “年轻无关年龄 作者…” |
[02:47] | – “betty suarez.” – Betty suarez. | |
[02:49] | It’s a little smaller than I imagined and completely rewritten. “Natch”? | 版面比我想象的要小 而且完全被改写了! “当然了”? |
[02:54] | I didn’t write “natch.” I wrote “naturally.” Who says “natch”? | 我没有用 “当然了” 我用的是”本来” 谁用”当然了”? |
[02:58] | Ah, yes. “Natch.” | 啊 是啊 “当然了” |
[03:03] | I want to be honest with you. | 实话实说 |
[03:05] | The idea for the article was great. | 文章的主题是很好的 |
[03:07] | The execution, not so much. | 具体内容 不怎么样 |
[03:10] | It was too… safe. | 有点太… 保守了 |
[03:12] | “Safe”? Okay. Well, um… | “保守”? 好吧 嗯… |
[03:17] | thank you for the constructive criticism, and thank you for the opportunity. | 谢谢您建设性的批评意见 谢谢您给我机会 |
[03:22] | Betty, what do you want to be when you grow up? | Betty 你以后想做怎样的人? |
[03:25] | Wh– I… want to be you. | 我… 我想成为你这样的人 |
[03:29] | you do? | 真的? |
[03:31] | I want to own my own magazine like you. | 我想像你一样拥有自己的杂志 |
[03:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[03:35] | Because I love magazines. | 因为我喜欢杂志 |
[03:37] | I just–I always have. | 我就是– 我就是喜欢 |
[03:39] | Uh, they speak to me. | 呃 它们和我说话 |
[03:41] | And I wanna do that for other people. | 我想为别人做这样的事 |
[03:42] | I wanna speak to them and touch their lives. | 我想要和他们说话 贴近他们的生活 |
[03:47] | Well, I have no doubt that you will achieve whatever you want, | 我相信你会得到你想要的 |
[03:51] | but, betty, you’re never going to do it by playing safe. | 但是Betty 这样保守你是没有办法如愿的 |
[03:54] | You’re going to have to start taking some risks, | 你应该开始试着冒险 |
[03:57] | and it’s not just with your work, but also with your life. | 不仅是你的工作 也包括你的生活 |
[04:04] | you know, I always thought I hated tater tots, | 你知道么 我一直以为我讨厌薯块 |
[04:07] | but when I got out of school, I found myself craving them. | 可是当我离开学校以后 我发现我又很想吃 |
[04:09] | Well, how about that jell-o with the fruit in it?. | 那果冻呢- 带水果的那种? |
[04:13] | That was gross. Did you bring any? | 那个太恶心了 你有带来? |
[04:18] | Straight from the fine chefs… of the P.S. 350 cafeteria. | 直接出自P.S. 350自助餐厅的大厨之手 |
[04:22] | Oh, you are a true romantic, coach. | 哦 教练 你可真浪漫 |
[04:25] | You know, you can call me tony. | 知道么 你可以叫我Tony |
[04:27] | – I like calling you coach. – Yeah? | – 我喜欢叫你教练 – 是吗? |
[04:35] | you are a rock, woman. | 你真是块石头 女人 |
[04:37] | Excuse me? I am far from a rock. I am one fine gem. | 什么? 我可不是什么石头 我是块美玉 |
[04:40] | Yeah, well, if you hadn’t skipped science class, | 好吧 要是你没有跷自然科学课的话 |
[04:42] | you would know that it takes a lot of heat to turn a rock into a gem. | 就会知道 要把石头变美玉 可是需要很多能量的 |
[04:47] | It also takes a lot of time. | 也需要很长时间 |
[04:48] | – And pressure. – okay. Enough. | – 还有压力 – 好了 够了 |
[04:52] | I went through a lot this year, so I wanna take it slow. | 今年我经历得够多了 我想要慢慢来 |
[04:55] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | – I’ll see you saturday. – Okay. | – 那就周六见 – 好 |
[05:01] | * Baby I will give you more (work) * | “Spanish Lesson” 麦当娜 |
[05:01] | “Spanish Lesson” by Madonna | “Spanish Lesson” 麦当娜 |
[05:03] | * Then you do your homework (work) * | |
[05:05] | * Get upon the dance floor (work) * | |
[05:07] | * If you do your homework (work) * | |
[05:09] | * Baby I will give you more (work) * | |
[05:11] | * Entiendo means I get it * | |
[05:15] | * Siempre means that I won’t forget it * | |
[05:23] | Good job on the uniforms. | 队服选得不错 |
[05:24] | The girls aren’t gonna wanna wear flats, though. | 不过女孩们不会愿意穿平底鞋 |
[05:26] | I suggest a high-heeled cleat. | 我建议高跟防滑运动鞋 |
[05:28] | Yeah, well, that sounds practical. | 行啊 听起来可行 |
[05:30] | Have you been here all night? | 你整晚都在这里? |
[05:31] | A couple of nights, actually. | 老实说 好几晚了 |
[05:32] | There’s a lot of work to be done on the madelon de bie presentation. | Madelon De Bie的提案 还需要很多准备工作 |
[05:35] | Yeah, well, you don’t have to kill yourself doing it. | 那你也不用往死里干啊 |
[05:37] | Yes, I do. We need the account. | 不 一定要 我们需要这个顾客 |
[05:39] | Look, all I’m saying is, you have a really strong creative director. | 我是说 你有个很厉害的创意总监 |
[05:42] | No. I told you– no wilhelmina. | 不 我告诉过你– 我不用Wilhelmina |
[05:44] | She wants my job. She wants my magazine. | 她想要我的位子 她想要我的杂志 |
[05:46] | She probably even wants my softball team. | 搞不好她还要抢我的垒球队 |
[05:48] | I don’t trust her. | 我不相信她 |
[05:49] | She isn’t the only one you don’t seem to be trusting lately. | 最近你好谁都不相信嘛 |
[05:51] | Alexis, what do you expect? | Alexis 你想要什么? |
[05:53] | You turned your back on me when you gave her a title. | 你都没告诉我 就给她任命了 |
[05:55] | – Daniel- – I have a presentation to finish. | – 我的提案还没搞定 |
[06:05] | How cute am I in this? | 我穿这个可爱么? |
[06:07] | Pretend you’re a man for a second, and tell me how hot I look. | 你就假装一下自己是男人 跟我说说我有多性感 |
[06:09] | You look fine, but this is not working for me. | 你看上去不错 但是我这个不行 |
[06:11] | I like the “v,” but it is doing nothing for my bustline. | 我喜欢这个V字领 但是一点都不衬我的胸形 |
[06:14] | oh, hey, betty. Great piece in “hot flash.” | 哦 嘿 Betty <潮热>那篇文章不错嘛 |
[06:18] | You totally captured that old lady voice. | 你完全抓住了那个老女人的腔调 |
[06:20] | Natch | 当然啦 |
[06:21] | I didn’t write that. | 我没那么写 |
[06:22] | Oh, hey, amanda. | 嘿 Amanda |
[06:24] | You’re in charge of the cheerleading squad for the “mode” softball team, right? | <时尚>垒球队的啦啦队是你在负责 是么? |
[06:27] | See, I really don’t want to play on the team. | 我真的不想参加垒球队 |
[06:31] | You wanna be the mascot? | 那你想做吉祥物? |
[06:32] | Um, no to the mascot, but I have pep to spare. | 不 不是吉祥物 但是我有无尽的活力 |
[06:37] | Oh, my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[06:39] | You are not asking me– | 你不是要我… |
[06:41] | gasp.I think she is. | 没错 我想就是 |
[06:42] | Please? | 行不? |
[06:43] | Well, if you want to be a cheerleader, you have to try out first. | 好吧 如果你想加入啦啦队 那就先秀一把 |
[06:47] | Toe touch. Go. | 手触脚尖 开始 |
[06:49] | Right herkie. Left herkie. Star jump. | 右侧跨跳 左侧跨跳 伸展跳 |
[06:52] | Jump. Jump. Jump. Jump. Jump. Jump. | 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 跳 |
[06:57] | hey, everyone, we were wrong. | 嘿 大家听着 我们都错了 |
[06:59] | She can get off the ground. I have proof. | 她可以跳离地面 我有证据 |
[07:04] | unfortunately, we don’t have any uniforms in your size, | 很不幸 我们没有你那个尺寸的队服 |
[07:07] | but thank you so much for trying out. | 不过 谢谢你的展示 |
[07:13] | Uh, pardon, s’il vous | (法语- 对不起 请问您懂法语吗?) |
[07:16] | Oh, little french boy. | 噢 法国小男孩 |
[07:19] | Do you mind if i dress you up like a doll and put makeup on you? | 你想不想我把你打扮成个洋娃娃 再给你画个妆? |
[07:22] | Quoi? | Quoi(法语- 什么)? |
[07:24] | Exactly. | 正好 |
[07:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[07:28] | What is 23? 23 what? | 什么23? 23是什么? |
[07:31] | Oh, that’s the average age of the wealthiest subsector of the urban demographic we’re targeting. | 这是我们的城镇潜在目标客户里 最有钱的那部分的平均年龄 |
[07:36] | See? It’s right here on the chart. See? | 瞧? 如图所示 看见了吗? |
[07:38] | I am confused. Is anyone else confused? | 我很疑惑 还有谁也感到疑惑么? |
[07:42] | Ja. | 我 |
[07:44] | Of course you’re confused, because it’s confusing. | 你当然感到疑惑 因为这本来就让人疑惑 |
[07:47] | Thorough? Yes. | 全面吗? 全面 |
[07:48] | Accurate? Indeed. | 精准吗? 精准 |
[07:49] | But it just makes my head hurt. | 但它就是让我头疼 |
[07:51] | Madelon, we’ve done a terrible job appealing to your head. | Madelon 我们的工作很糟糕 让你头疼了 |
[07:55] | – Perhaps we can appeal to your heart. – no. | – 也许我们也可以让你心动 – 不要 |
[07:58] | What daniel is neglecting to say is, | Daniel忘了说的是 |
[08:00] | this weekend is the “mode” versus “elle” charity softball game. | 这周末有<时尚>对阵”Elle”的慈善垒球赛 |
[08:05] | What if we donated the proceeds to engelen van kinderen, | 要是我们把收益捐给Engelen Van Kinderen |
[08:09] | the children’s charity you cochair in the netherlands? | 你在荷兰担任联合主席的 那个儿童慈善机构怎么样? |
[08:11] | As an expectant mother myself, I care a great deal about the lives of children, | 作为一个即将做妈的人 我很关心孩子们的生活 |
[08:15] | especially the poor and the disadvantaged. | 尤其是那些贫困 生活条件差的孩子 |
[08:18] | And what do you want in return? | 你想要什么作为回报呢? |
[08:20] | A 1-year commitment to 20 pages per issue, at a 30% reduced rate, of course. | 一年限每期二十页的广告投资 当然 是给你打七折 |
[08:26] | Goed? | Geod(荷兰语- 好吗)? |
[08:30] | erg goed. | Erg goed(荷兰语- 好极了) |
[08:34] | She made me look like an ass. | 她让我看起来像个白痴 |
[08:35] | I have been working on that all week. | 我为那个提案准备了一星期 |
[08:37] | – She stole the show. – Yeah, but it was my show. | – 她抢尽了你的风头 – 对 可那本该是我的风头 |
[08:40] | Daniel, you know that i hate to say this, | Daniel 我也不想这么说 |
[08:42] | but I don’t think that witch wilhelmina is going anywhere anytime soon. | 可我觉得巫婆Wilhelmina 在短期内不会离开这里 |
[08:46] | Maybe you need to find a way to work with her. | 也许你得试着跟她共事 |
[08:49] | Betty, wilhelmina doesn’t work with people. Shworks against them. | Betty Wilhelmina就不是能跟人共事的人 她只会害人 |
[08:52] | There she is, probably bad-mouthing me already. | 瞧她 搞不好已经在说我的坏话了 |
[08:55] | “daniel sucks. Daniel’s boring. | “Daniel真逊 Daniel很无趣…” |
[08:58] | Daniel doesn’t know how to do his job.” | “Daniel根本不知道该怎么做好自己的工作” |
[09:00] | Okay, I’m gonna let you work through this one. | 好 看来这问题你得自行解决 |
[09:02] | I have lunch with gio, so I’ll be back when you’re done with the voices, ‘kay? | 我还要跟Gio共进午餐 所以 等你模仿完了我再回来 好吧? |
[09:09] | oh, betty, congratulations on your article. | 噢 Betty 祝贺你的文章发表了 |
[09:12] | Natch. Funny. | “当然了” 挺有趣的 |
[09:15] | I didn’t even write that. | 我根本不是那么写的 |
[09:17] | And then mrs. Meade says that my article was too safe. | 然后Meade夫人还说 我的文章写得太保守了 |
[09:21] | Well, what would’ve been the risky thing to do? | 那到底怎么写才算”冒险”呢? |
[09:22] | Shorten more words– “fabu,” “brill”? | 用更多的缩写? “赞” “狂”? |
[09:27] | Sounds like you’re in a difficult sitch. Just kidding. | 听起来你现在”境”不佳哦 开个玩笑 |
[09:32] | What are you doing? I thought we were gonna go grab some lunch. | 你干什么? 我们不是要去吃午餐吗? |
[09:34] | We’re gonna have a little batting lesson. | 我们要上一小节击球课 |
[09:36] | If you’re gonna play in that softball game, you need to practice. | 如果你要参加垒球比赛 你就得多练习 |
[09:39] | No. No way. Not doin’ it. I’d rather be the mascot. | 不 没门 我才不干 我宁愿做吉祥物 |
[09:43] | Okay, you don’t have to. | 好吧 不参加也可以 |
[09:45] | I mean, if you want to play it safe… | 我是说 如果你想活得保守点… |
[09:52] | pardon, monsieur. Daniel meade? | 打扰了 先生 您是Daniel Meade吗? |
[09:55] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[09:55] | S’il vous pla? parlez-vous le | (法语- 打扰了 请问您会说法语吗 我想和您谈谈) |
[09:59] | Sorry. I skipped my french classes in school. | 抱歉 我上学时逃了法语课 |
[10:01] | – all right. Betty. | (法语- 这很重要 先生 我想您可能认识我妈妈) – 好吧 Betty |
[10:04] | Et je suis venu de france. | (法语- 我是从法国来的 这非常 非常重要) |
[10:08] | Does anyone speak french? | 有人会说法语吗? |
[10:15] | you know, it would really help if you kept your eyes open. | 知道吗 你把眼睛睁开会好很多 |
[10:17] | Gio, I hate this. Do I have to do it? | Gio 我讨厌这个 我必须参加吗? |
[10:20] | Yes, you have to. | 是的 你必须参加 |
[10:21] | Now stop saying no and start saying yes. | 从现在开始少说”不好” 多说”好” |
[10:24] | – Focus on the ball. | – focus on the ball. – 集中精力看球 – 集中精力看球 |
[10:28] | okay. | 好了 |
[10:33] | I hit it! I hit it! | 我打到了! 我打到了! |
[10:35] | You did. That was a great one. | 你成功了 这球打得很精彩 |
[10:37] | Yes! | 好! |
[10:42] | You did it. Let’s go. Hit it again. | 你成功了 继续 再来一球 |
[10:45] | You see what you can do when you say yes to things? | 现在知道说”好”有多神奇了吧? |
[10:47] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:48] | Come to rome with me. | 跟我去罗马吧 |
[10:50] | Yes! What? | 好! 什么? |
[10:56] | – Are you serious? – Very. | – 你是说真的? – 相当认真 |
[10:58] | Betty, I want us to have the most romantic first date ever. | Betty 我想与你拥有最浪漫的初次约会 |
[11:03] | And what could be more romantic than rome? | 还有什么比一起去罗马更浪漫? |
[11:07] | What do you say? | 你愿意吗? |
[11:10] | Okay. Yes. | 好吧 好 |
[11:13] | Yes, I’ll go to rome. | 好 我愿意去罗马 |
[11:18] | je m’appelle daniel. | |
[11:20] | he says his name is daniel. | 他说他的名字叫Daniel |
[11:21] | Sweet. Like me. | 不错 跟我一样 |
[11:23] | Ma maman est lucie chainet. | |
[11:24] | He says his mother’s name is lucie chainet. | 他说他妈妈的名字叫Lucie Chainet |
[11:26] | Elle est mannequin. Ils se | |
[11:29] | – she is a model. | – 她是名模特 |
[11:31] | He says you met her in paris many years ago. | 他说你多年前在巴黎遇见他母亲 |
[11:34] | – Uh, it’s vaguely familiar. | – 呃 好像没什么印象啊 |
[11:38] | she has died recently. | 她不久前去逝了 |
[11:40] | Oh, well, that’s–that’s really, um, that’s a bummer. | 哦 这真是个 呃 这事可真不爽 |
[11:43] | – Would you like me to translate that? – No. | – 你要我翻译那句吗? – 不用 |
[11:47] | Je suis en voyage scolaire * new york. Je | |
[11:52] | He’s in new york on a trip with his school. | 他跟学校的团一起来了纽约 |
[11:55] | He separated from them because he wanted to meet his father. | 他暂时离团是因为他想见见自己的父亲 |
[12:00] | Uh, okay. I got– I mean, yeah. | 呃 我… 我是说 好啊 |
[12:02] | – We could help him find his father, I guess. – Daniel. | – 我们可以帮他找到他父亲 |
[12:06] | You are his father. | 你就是他父亲 |
[12:20] | Ugly Betty Season02 Episode18 | 丑女贝蒂 |
[12:22] | Okay, I have amazing news. | 听我说 我有很棒的新闻 |
[12:25] | One–you are looking at the newest member of the “mode” softball team! | 第一 你现在看到的 是<时尚>垒球队的最新队员 |
[12:29] | Ooh, ooh that’s right. I know it’s crazy, but I just signed up. | 噢噢~ 就是这样 我知道这很疯狂 不过我刚报名参加 |
[12:33] | And two–don’t freak out, but gio–my gio, pickle napkin gio– | 第二 你别吓昏了 Gio– 我的Gio 餐巾纸上画着个泡菜的Gio– |
[12:37] | he asked me to go to rome with him for a month, and I said yes! | 他邀请我跟他去罗马旅行一个月 我答应他了! |
[12:41] | Oh, god, daniel. You’re already freaking out. Look, it’ll be fine. | 噢 上帝 Daniel 你真的给吓傻了吧 放心 没事的 |
[12:43] | I know this terrific temp, and I’ll totallye reachable… | 我认识一个很不错的临时助理 而期间你肯定也能跟我联系上… |
[12:49] | Who’s the kid? | 这孩子是谁? |
[12:51] | Anwhy are you wearing eye shadow? | 你为什么涂了眼影? |
[12:53] | He says he’s my son. | 他说他是我儿子 |
[12:55] | What? Oh, my god. You trumped me. | 什么? 噢 我的上帝 被你打败了 |
[12:59] | His mother was a model I slept with years ago. | 他母亲是跟我多年前有过一段的模特 |
[13:03] | She just died. | 她刚去逝 |
[13:05] | That’s terrible. | 太恐怖了 |
[13:06] | It is, but he’s not my son. | 是的 可他不是我儿子 |
[13:08] | You know how many times this happened to my father? | 你知道我父亲有过多少次这种事吗? |
[13:09] | People just show up, pretend to be related. | 有人突然出现 然后假装跟他有关系 |
[13:12] | True. But, daniel, your father did get around a bit. | 确实 可Daniel 你爸之前也确实”玩”得很开 |
[13:14] | – I mean, he managed to father a child after his death. – Betty. | – 我是说 他连去逝后都能有个儿子 |
[13:16] | Sorry, but you guys are really fertile. | 抱歉 可你俩也真有”种” |
[13:19] | Look, either someone is after my money, or they’re just messing with my head and… | 听我说 要么就是有人瞧上我的钱 要么就是想搞昏我的头 还有… |
[13:25] | and I think I know who it is. | 还有我想我知道是谁了 |
[13:28] | So what you’re saying is, I researched every woman you slept with found out | 所以你的意思是 我调查了所有跟你睡过的女人 |
[13:31] | which one had an illegitimate child, waited for the woman to die | 找到那个有私生子的那个 一直等到她死 |
[13:35] | and then arranged for the child to come on a class trip from europe just to upset you? | 然后为那孩子安排一场从欧洲而来 的学校旅行 仅仅只是为了让你不爽? |
[13:41] | You are not gonna beat me here, wilhelmina. | 你这样是无法打败我的 Wilhelmina |
[13:43] | You may own a third of the company, | 也许你拥有公司三分之一的资产 |
[13:44] | but I am still editor-in-chief of this magazine. | 可我依然是这杂志的主编 |
[13:48] | You have no moves in this chess game. | 在这场棋局里 你没有胜算 |
[13:51] | Daniel, I play chess. | Daniel 我会下象棋 |
[13:54] | You’re playing checkers. | 你现在下的是跳棋 |
[13:57] | either way… | 无论如何… |
[14:00] | you have no moves. | 你没有胜算 |
[14:10] | Well, that choo choo has gone off the rails, right? | 哦 这个好像不在计划之内嘛 哈? |
[14:13] | I mean, it’s not like there’s some twisted scheme that you haven’t told me about, is … | 我是说 你又不会 有了鬼计划而不告诉我 |
[14:18] | there there is. Oh, my god. You are diva brilliance. | 真的有啊 哦 我的天啊 你真是油菜女王 |
[14:22] | Marc… | |
[14:25] | I didn’t plan this. | 这不是我策划的 |
[14:27] | Oh, god must truly love us. | 噢 老天真是太厚爱我们了 |
[14:30] | Just in our time of need, he drops a little french boy into our laps. | 雪中送炭啊 他送来这么一个法国小孩 |
[14:34] | Go, god. And viva la france. | 加油 老天 还有 法兰西万岁! |
[14:37] | So what are you thinking? | 你准备怎么办? |
[14:39] | Well, daniel clearly doesn’t want to acknowledge the child is his, | 嗯 Daniel显然不想承认这是他的孩子 |
[14:43] | so let’s use that to our advantage. | 那我们就好好利用这点 |
[14:46] | – Check and mate. – Queen me. | – 他要玩棋 咱们奉陪 – 我做女王(象棋) |
[14:49] | Oh, marc. | 噢 Marc |
[14:58] | Yeah, I still don’t speak french. | 嗯 我还是不会说法语 |
[15:01] | He said you’re taller than he imagined. | 他说你比他想象中的要高大 |
[15:03] | That’s nice. Are we almost done here? | 不错 结束了吗? |
[15:06] | Yes, we are. | 是的 结束了 |
[15:07] | We’ll have the results back in a couple of weeks. | 几周后出结果 |
[15:09] | Okay. Great. excellent. | 好的 很好 棒极了 |
[15:11] | Uh, the day’s over. I am outta here. | 呃 下班了 我走人喽 |
[15:13] | Daniel… what about daniel, jr. | Daniel… 那小Daniel怎么办? |
[15:17] | What? Called the school. They’re gonna pick him up. | 怎么了? 打电话给学校 他们会来接他 |
[15:19] | Besides, I got three models waiting for me at lotus. | 况且 还有三个模特在”莲花”等我呢 |
[15:22] | What? You mean, you don’t want to spend any time with him? | 什么? 你是说 你不打算陪陪他? |
[15:24] | Betty, I told you. This is a scam. | Betty 我跟你说过了 这是个阴谋 |
[15:26] | We have to go through the motions, but that kid is not my son. | 该做的样子是得做 可那孩子不是我儿子 |
[15:34] | – Daniel… – what? He doesn’t speak english. | – 怎么了? 他又不懂英语 |
[15:36] | He doesn’t have oui. | 他也没必要懂 |
[15:43] | Good evening my little friend. | 晚上好我的小朋友 |
[15:45] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[15:47] | I’m sorry your father left you alone. | 你父亲丢下你一人 我很难过 |
[15:53] | Are you hungry? | 你饿吗? |
[15:56] | Would you like to have dinner with us? | 跟我们一起去吃晚餐好吗? |
[16:04] | – Bon. | – Bon. – 好 – 好 |
[16:10] | mom, I think you’re being a tease. | 妈 我觉得你最近轻佻得很 |
[16:11] | Shut up. I just really like him, so I’m playing hard to get. | 乱讲 我只是真的很喜欢他 所以我为此很努力 |
[16:14] | Which is a very good idea, mija. | 这还真是个好主意 宝贝 |
[16:16] | I mean, what do you know about this coach diaz? | 我是说 这个Diaz教练 你都了解他些什么? |
[16:18] | I know he’s hot and super sweet, and know he has a degree in wellness training, so he’s smart. | 我知道他很帅 人很好 还获得了健康训练的学位 所以他肯定很聪明 |
[16:24] | And he doesn’t sweat ever. It’s bizarre. | 还有他根本都不出汗的 真古怪 |
[16:27] | We call him lizard man. | 我们都叫他蜥蜴人 |
[16:28] | Hello? | 嗨? |
[16:29] | Hey, betty. | 嘿 Betty |
[16:30] | So what do you think of this coach diaz? | 你觉得Diaz教练人怎么样? |
[16:32] | Um, I’m going to rome with gio. | 呃 我要跟Gio一起去罗马 |
[16:35] | – What? – Oh, my god. | – 什么? – 噢 天啊 |
[16:36] | – Aunt betty, you’re crazy. – I know. | – Betty阿姨 你疯了 – 我知道 |
[16:39] | Betty, how are you gonna afford this? | Betty 你怎么负担得起? |
[16:41] | I’ve been saving a little, and–and we’re gonna do things on the cheap. | 我存了点钱 我们会尽量节省 |
[16:44] | And where are you gonna sleep, in the same bed with him? | 那你睡哪儿 跟他睡一张床吗? |
[16:46] | Dad, we haven’t really discussed that part yet. | 爸 我们还没讨论到这点呢 |
[16:48] | Well, don’t you think you should? | 你不认为你该落实一下吗? |
[16:50] | Ay, papi, she’s 24. It’s not like she’s a virgin. | 得了 爸 她二十四了 不要弄得她还像个黄花闺女似的 |
[16:52] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么? |
[16:53] | – Hilda. – Okay. | – 好吧 |
[16:55] | Uh, I’ll get the recap later. Bye. | 呃 我等下直接听结果好了 拜 |
[16:57] | Dad, look, I don’t know all the details yet, but it just feels right, | 爸 听我说 我还没确定所有的细节 不过我对此感觉很好 |
[17:01] | and–and when am I ever gonna get an opportunity to do this again? | 况且 我什么时候才会再有这样的机会? |
[17:05] | Ay, dios mio. | 啊 我的天啊… |
[17:08] | do you support this? | 你支持她这样? |
[17:10] | Hey, I would love to go to italy. | 嘿 我可想去意大利 |
[17:13] | Gracias. | 谢了 |
[17:14] | Uh, aunt betty? There’s someone at the door for you? | 呃 Betty阿姨 门口有人找你 |
[17:23] | Oh, my god. What–what are you doing here? | 噢 天啊 你来干什么? |
[17:26] | Will you marry me, betty? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 Betty? |
[17:36] | – um, I’m- – shocked? | – 呃 我… – 吓到了? |
[17:39] | Totally. | 那是肯定滴 |
[17:46] | henry, why are you doing this to me right now? | Henry 你为什么要挑这个时间这么做? |
[17:49] | I am just starting to get over you. | 我刚要开始试图忘记你 |
[17:51] | Don’T. Don’t get or me. I’m not over you. | 别 不要忘记我 我还爱着你 |
[17:54] | – I love you, betty. – No. | – 我爱你 Betty – 不 |
[17:55] | I love you, and we can be together. | 我真的爱你 我们可以白头偕老 |
[17:58] | I want you to move to tucson with me. | 我想要你搬到图森来跟我一起生活 |
[17:59] | – Wha-what? – I’ve given this a lot of thought. | – 什… 什么? – 我想了很久 |
[18:01] | There’s no reason not to do it. | 我们没有理由不这么做 |
[18:03] | I know you can be happy there, and I have a friend that works at a magazine. | 我相信你到那儿生活一定会很开心的 而且我有个朋友在杂志社工作 我让他看了你的简历 他对你很感兴趣 |
[18:08] | And he can give you a job as a writer, and the pay is good, | 他想让你写文章 还有薪水也很不错 |
[18:12] | so you can still help out with your family, and you can visit them, | 这样你就还能补给家用 同时你也能一直来探望他们 |
[18:15] | – and they can visit you. – Henry– | – 他们也可以去看你 |
[18:16] | just say yes.Just say yes | 你同意了吧 同意吧 |
[18:21] | – I know this is huge and crazy. – Yes. | – 我知道这是件大事 而且很疯狂 – 是啊 |
[18:25] | Betty, it would be amazing. | Betty 但这一定是个很棒的决定 |
[18:29] | I’m going back on monday. | 我星期一回去 |
[18:32] | I want you to be on that | 我希望你能以我未婚妻的身份 和我一起飞回去 |
[18:48] | are you out of your mind? | 你疯了么? |
[18:50] | You’re gonna miss the opportunity to go to rome? | 你不准备去罗马了吗? |
[18:52] | I thought you didn’t want me to go to rome. | 你不是不想让我去么 |
[18:54] | That was before henry proposed. | 那个时候Henry还没向你求婚啊 |
[18:55] | You’re only 24 years old. | 你才24岁 |
[18:57] | You’re not getting married. | 还没到成家的时候 |
[18:58] | Papi, why not? She found true love. He wants to be with her. | 老爸 为什么不行? 她找到了真爱啊 况且他也想和她在一起 |
[19:03] | She’s too young, and it’s too far. | 她还太小 这样太离谱了(离家太远了) |
[19:04] | Well, you left mexico to be with the woman you loved, | 你不就是为了和你爱的女人在一起 而离开墨西哥的么 |
[19:06] | and that was much farther, and you were younger. | 那更加离谱(离家更远) 而且那时 你比她现在还小的多 |
[19:08] | I was not much younger, and this is totally different. | 我那时没比她小 况且这是两回事儿 |
[19:10] | – No, it isn’t, so when the shoe is on the other foot- – guys– | – 不 才不是 鞋子不是穿在自己脚上… – 两位… |
[19:13] | shoes, what are you talking about? Shoes? | 鞋子 你在说什么? 鞋子? |
[19:15] | You know what? This is all ridiculous. | 知道吗? 这真是太可笑了 |
[19:17] | She’s not going to rome with some guy she barely knows, | 我不会让她和一个了解不深的人去罗马 |
[19:19] | and she’s not getting married and moving to tucson. | 我也不会让她结婚 而且搬到图森去 |
[19:21] | She is standing right here. | 你说的”她”就在你们面前 |
[19:24] | And she’s asking for your advice, not your approval. | “她”只是在问你的意见 而不是你的许可 |
[19:29] | Good… because you’re not getting any from me. | 很好… 因为我不会给你任何意见 |
[19:44] | good morning, fashionistas. | 早安 潮人们 |
[19:46] | For those of you just waking up or just going to bed, we have some breaking news. | 不管你是刚起床或刚要睡下 请马上关注我们的突发新闻 |
[19:50] | Just when we thought the meade family drama couldn’t get any juicier, | 当我们正以为Meade家族没啥新鲜事时 |
[19:53] | along comes some freshly squeezed jus d’orange. | 又有了新”戏码” |
[19:56] | daniel meade and the late hand model lucie chainet, | Danile Meade 是Danile Meade和 前手模Lucie Chainet的私生子 |
[20:01] | whose famous fingertips scratched through many a bare back in some scandalo mid-90s perfume ads. | 她的代表作是90年代中期一些 不入流的香水广告里抓挠裸背的那双手 |
[20:07] | So how did daniel embrace the news? He didn’t! | 那么Daniel是怎么对待这件事的呢? 他完全不在意! |
[20:10] | He partied the night away at lotus, promoting this weekend’s “mode”/”elle” charity softball game. | 他在”莲花”玩通宵 只顾推销这周末的 <时尚>/”Elle”慈善垒球赛 |
[20:15] | I hope he didn’t leave his glove at home. | 希望他可别忘了带棒球手套 (手套亦有”避孕套”之意) |
[20:18] | oh, no, she di’int! | 哦 不 “她”没忘啊! |
[20:19] | Meanwhile, little orphan danny walked the streets of manhattan, | 此时此刻 孤儿小Danny正游荡在 曼哈顿的大街上 |
[20:22] | digging through dumpsters for food. | 从垃圾车箱里找吃的 |
[20:24] | So far, no comment from daniel sr. | 直到截稿 老Daniel未发表任何声明 |
[20:27] | Papa, can you hear me? | 爸爸 你听到我说话了么? |
[20:29] | – He’s got your jawline. – That’s all, fashionistas. Stay tuned for more updates. | – 他遗传了你的下巴 – 今天节目到此为止 我们会及时更新 |
[20:32] | – mom. – What? | – 妈 – 不对么? |
[20:34] | There is a resemblance. | 很相似啊 |
[20:37] | Now why are you fighting this? I have a grandson. | 你为什么要拒绝呢? 我有孙子了 |
[20:40] | I’m very happy about that, and you should be, too. | 我很高兴啊 你也应该很高兴才对 |
[20:42] | He’s not my kid. I don’t know how this got out. I called the school. They were gonna pick him up. | 他不是我儿子 我不知道这是怎么回事 我打电话给学校了 他们会来接他的 |
[20:46] | Madelon de bie just pulled out. | Madelon De Bie不干了 |
[20:49] | What? Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[20:50] | Uh, let’s see. We got her on the hook with a children’s charity, | 之前是我们的儿童慈善事业吸引了她 |
[20:53] | and now it’s all over the news that you abandoned your kid. | 然而现在大街小巷都是 你抛弃孩子的新闻 |
[20:56] | He’s not mine. | 他不是我儿子 |
[20:57] | Hey, I was on that trip with you in paris. | 嘿 那次去巴黎我和你在一起啊 |
[20:59] | I remember you drooling all over his mother. | 我还记得你对他妈妈是垂涎三尺呢 |
[21:01] | “yeah, I’m gonna go bang the hand model!” | “耶 我要把手模也给搞定!” |
[21:03] | That’s very classy, daniel. | 很不错嘛 Daniel |
[21:04] | we need to do some major damage control here. | 当务之急是降低负面影响 |
[21:06] | I need you to keep a low profile. | 你最近就低调一点吧 |
[21:08] | We’re gonna tell madelon that you’re taking a leave of absence. | 我们会告诉Madelon你请假了 |
[21:10] | – alexis. – Mom, stay out of this. | – 妈 你别管了 |
[21:12] | I can’t believe you. | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:14] | When an advertiser threatened to pull out because you became a woman, I stood by you. | 因为你变性 广告商威胁说 要撤销广告时 我完全维护你 |
[21:18] | We almost lost this magazine. | 我们为此险些失去这本杂志 |
[21:20] | Then I guess I’m learning from your mistakes. | 我想我是在从你的错误中吸取教训 |
[21:29] | – You slicing ham with those pants? – What? | – 你要用这条裤子切火腿么? – 什么? |
[21:31] | Papi, that crease cannot get any sharper. | 爸 裤缝已经烫得很实啦 |
[21:34] | She’s behaving like a child. | 她的举止太幼稚了 |
[21:36] | She’s trying to figure out what to do with her life. | 她只是想知道她人生的方向 |
[21:38] | She’s too young to know what to do. | 她还太年轻了 不需要考虑这些 |
[21:39] | Is this really about how old she is, or you not being ready to lose her? | 是她太年轻了 还是你不想失去她? |
[21:45] | Look, i know how difficult it is to find love. | 我可是知道找到真爱是有多难 |
[21:48] | And when you find someone, you gotta seize that opportunity. | 当你找你的”那位”时 一定要抓住机会 |
[21:51] | You can’t just sit around and act like it’s gonna be there the next day, | 你不能只是守株待兔 好似明天你还能遇到这样的机会 |
[21:54] | because sometimes–boom! It’s gone. | 因为 有时候 机会就这么溜走了 |
[21:59] | And then you have nothing. | 剩下一无所有的你 |
[22:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:14] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[22:17] | I’m gonna seize my opportunity. | 我要去抓住我的机会 |
[22:25] | Oh, god. Daniel, I just heard about this leave of absence. What does that mean? | 哦 天哪 Daniel 我刚听说你要休假 这是怎么回事? |
[22:29] | It means nothing. A couple of weeks. | 没什么 就两三个星期而已 |
[22:31] | Good time for you to take a vacation. | 刚好你可以去旅行 |
[22:33] | – Are you okay? | – 你没事吧? – 没事 只是小Daniel |
[22:37] | Look, daniel, it’s gonna take a couple weeks for the results to get back. | Daniel 检验结果要几个星期才能出来 |
[22:40] | – So I mean, until then– – betty, | – 到那时– |
[22:42] | I don’t need to take a paternity test to know. I’m his father. | 我不需要做亲子鉴定 我是他的父亲 |
[22:47] | him before she died. I had it translated. | 这是小Daniel的妈妈临死前写给他的 我找人翻译了 |
[22:52] | She wanted him to know who his father is and if anything happened to her, to come find me. | 她想让他知道谁是他的父亲 如果她有个三长两短 就让他来找我 |
[22:59] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[23:02] | Daniel, you always complained about how cold and distant your father was. | Daniel 你总抱怨你和你父亲 之间的冷漠和距离 |
[23:06] | You don’t have to be that. | 你可以成为和他不一样的父亲 |
[23:08] | You can be there for your son. | 你可以和你儿子在一起 |
[23:10] | And he just lostis mom, so he really needs you. | 他刚失去了母亲 他一定很需要你 |
[23:17] | Betty. Thanks. | Betty 谢谢你 |
[23:21] | And in case you thought I’d forgotten about rome, | 还有 我可没忘记你的罗马旅行 |
[23:24] | here is an all-expense-paid trip for you and gio. | 这是给你和Gio的双人免费旅行 |
[23:27] | First-class tickets, five-star hotels, the works. | 头等舱 5星级宾馆 全部都包括了 |
[23:31] | oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[23:33] | oh, god. Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 哦 天哪 |
[23:35] | is that a good “oh, god” or a bad “oh, god”? | 好事还是坏事? |
[23:39] | Oh, I’m sorry, daniel. I’m so sorry. | 哦 对不起 Daniel 真对不起 |
[23:41] | It’s just that henry showed up last night, | 昨晚Henry突然出现 |
[23:45] | and he asked me to marry him and move to tucson. | 他叫我和他结婚 并让我搬到图森去 |
[23:48] | Betty, that’S… | Betty 这真是… |
[23:49] | uh, how–how is that? | 呃 怎– 怎么样呢? |
[23:52] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I don’t know. What do I do? | 我不知道 不知道 不知道 我该怎么办啊? |
[23:57] | I-I’m the last person you should ask for relationship advice. | 男女关系的问题 你最不应该问我了 |
[24:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:02] | But you’re my friend, and I need to know. | 但你是我朋友 我需要你的意见 |
[24:07] | I think you should go to rome. | 我觉得 你应该去罗马 |
[24:10] | Because I shouldn’t be with henry? | 是因为我不该和Henry在一起么? |
[24:12] | No, because I can’t imagine being here without you. | 不 是因为我不能想象没有你的日子 |
[24:16] | I’m a little biased. Sorry. | 我有点自私 不好意思 |
[24:21] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎么办? |
[24:33] | No, no, no. Thank you for being so understanding. | 不不不 谢谢你的理解 |
[24:37] | Bedankt vaarwel. | (荷兰语- 谢谢 再见) |
[24:42] | is everything okay? | 一切进展顺利么? |
[24:43] | That was madelon de bie. | 我刚跟Madelon De Bie通完电话 |
[24:45] | It took a lot of finessing on my part, | 我真是费尽心机 |
[24:46] | but she’s finally back on board now that daniel’s taken a step back. | 但是既然Daniel让步 她总算愿意再加入 |
[24:51] | Thank you, wilhelmina. | 谢谢你 Wilhelmina |
[24:52] | Oh, of course. | 哦 还好啦 |
[24:54] | It’s absolutely fine– me taking care of everything while, | 不会有问题的啦– 当Daniel忙着处理他的小杂种的时候 |
[24:56] | uh, daniel’s off dealing with his little bastard. | 呃 我会代为处理所有事务的 |
[25:00] | I understand now more than anything the importance of family. | 我现在非常明白家庭的重要性 |
[25:04] | But to be honest, it’s just been a lot easier | 但是老实说 |
[25:08] | getting things done around here by myself. | 我一个人做事真是简单多了 |
[25:11] | What are you saying? | 你什么意思? |
[25:13] | it’s just–alexis, you and I–we had a plan. | 只是… Alexis 你和我 我们以前的计划 |
[25:17] | We were gonna take over the company together. | 我们曾想过一起得到这家公司的 |
[25:20] | And, of course, I understand why you turned on me. | 当然 我完全明白为什么你会背弃我 |
[25:22] | You chose your brother. | 你选择了你的兄弟 |
[25:24] | But you’re in charge now. | 但是现在你是老大 |
[25:26] | You need to do what’s best for the magazine. | 你要做出对这杂志有利的选择 |
[25:28] | And that would be getting rid of daniel? | 那就是要把Daniel赶出局? |
[25:30] | Well, that’s a little harsh. | 呃 确实有点为难 |
[25:33] | Just think of it more as A… | 就把这当作是… |
[25:36] | a reassignment to another position in the meade empire that might be a better fit. | 在Meade王国里一次岗位调动 把他调到更适合他的位置 |
[25:42] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned, family will always be there, alexis. | 要说我明白了一件什么事 Alexis 那就是家人永远都会跟你在一起 |
[25:45] | But with daniel running things, I’m not sure “mode” will. | 但是如果让Daniel来掌控 我就不能保证<时尚>是否能永远存在了 |
[25:56] | – hello, mr. Meade. – Thank you for coming. It’s nice to meet you. | – 你好 Meade先生 – 感谢你的到来 很高兴见到你 |
[25:58] | passport and his document. | 这是小Daniel的护照和他的档案 |
[26:01] | I can trust you will take good care of him? | 你能保证照顾好他么? |
[26:05] | – Betty? – Dad. | – 爸爸 |
[26:07] | I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[26:15] | oh, my god. It’s gorgeous! | 哦 天哪 太漂亮了! |
[26:17] | It’s dominican amber. | 这是块多明尼加琥珀 |
[26:19] | A fine gem for another fine gem. | 宝石当然配美玉 |
[26:23] | oh, I love it. I love it. Thank you. | 哦 我很喜欢 太喜欢了 谢谢你 |
[26:26] | Yeah, I was gonna give it to you on saturday, but then you called, and… | 我原本想星期六再给你 但是刚好你打电话来了… |
[26:30] | well, I’m glad because I’ve been wanting to talk to you. | 我很高兴 因为我也正有话想和你说 |
[26:33] | You know what, coach? I think we’re done talking. | 知道么 教练? 我觉得我们别多废话了 |
[26:41] | What, now you want to take it slow? | 怎么了 现在是你慢慢来么? |
[26:44] | Uh, hilda, I-I don’t know how to say this. I’M… | 呃 Hilda 我 我不知道该怎么说 我… |
[26:50] | not single. | 并非单身 |
[26:52] | You’re joking. | 别开玩笑了 |
[26:53] | No, it’s not like that. Okay? | 不 不是你想的那样 好么? |
[26:55] | We–we were separated for a while. W-we got back together. | 我们 我们分分合合 |
[26:57] | We fell apart again. It’s just been so rocky. | 反复不定 麻烦重重 |
[27:00] | Are you together now? | 你现在和她在一起么? |
[27:03] | – but, hilda- – stop.Stop. | – 但是 Hilda- – 够了 别说了 |
[27:05] | My fianc? died a year ago. | 我的未婚夫一年前死了 |
[27:08] | This is the first time that I have opened up to someone, | 这是我第一次对别人敞开心扉 |
[27:09] | and you’re telling me that you’re married? | 而你却告诉我你结婚了? |
[27:11] | I didn’t know this was gonna happen. | 我也不知道会这样 |
[27:13] | This is the story of my life. | 这就是我的命啊 |
[27:14] | Hilda, I just wanted you to know because I feel like I’m falling for you. | Hilda 我只想告诉你 我对你真的有感觉 |
[27:27] | oh, here it is. Le building de empire state. | 看 这就是 帝国大厦 |
[27:30] | It’s a, um, really big building. Grand. | – 它是 呃 很大的楼 超级大 是吧? – 嗯 |
[27:33] | – Yeah? – Oui. | |
[27:34] | And over here… oh, there’s central park. | 这边是… 噢 那里是中心公园 |
[27:37] | Oh, and over here we ha– | 噢 在这边 我们能…. |
[27:39] | oh, there’s someone having a little fun in the window. | 噢 窗户后面的人玩的很爽嘛 |
[27:44] | Put that away for now. | 不看这个了 |
[27:45] | Um, so do you like to go to the movies? | 嗯 想去看电影么? 电影… la cinéma(法语– 电影)? |
[27:50] | – Ah, oui. I like, uh, johnny depp, “matrix,” “transformers.” – Yeah. | – 啊 我喜欢 约翰尼・德普 <黑客帝国> <变形金刚> – 嗯 |
[27:55] | – Uh, shia labeouf, no good. – No. | – 呃 萨・拉比夫 不好 – 不 |
[27:57] | – Megan fox, hot. – Super. | – 梅根・福克斯 性感 超级性感 |
[27:58] | Hot chicks. I know where you get that from. Give me five. | 辣妹? 我知道你哪里来的遗传了 击下掌 |
[28:02] | Yeah! Good. We’re getting somewhere. | 耶! 很好 我们有进步 |
[28:04] | Um, how about sports? Do you like any? Um, soccer? Sorry. Uh, football? | 呃 运动呢? 你喜欢什么运动吗? 呃 英式足球? 对不起 啊 足球? |
[28:10] | Uh, no, no. Uh, um, baseball. | 啊 不 不 呃 棒球 |
[28:20] | hey, this is your first halloween. | 嘿 这是你的第一个万圣节 |
[28:23] | Why am I wearing pearls and lace gloves? | 为什么我要戴着珍珠和蕾丝手套? |
[28:26] | You were baby madonna. | 你是小麦当娜 |
[28:27] | It was your sister’s idea. | 那是你姐姐的主意 |
[28:31] | oh, I didn’t know you and mom went to the grand canyon. | 噢 我不知道你和妈妈去过科罗拉多大峡谷 |
[28:34] | It’s a photo booth in coney island. | 这是在康尼岛的一个快照摊上拍的 |
[28:37] | Your mother always dreamed about going there, but she never got the chance. | 你妈妈总是梦想能去那里 但她始终没有机会去 |
[28:43] | This is us at the community pool one summer. | 这是有个夏天 我们在社区游泳池 |
[28:45] | It’s what I wanted to show you. | 这就是我想给你看的 |
[28:47] | You wanted to jump off the high board, and I wouldn’t let you, and you got so mad. | 你想从跳台上跳下去 我不让你跳 结果你非常生气 |
[28:53] | And then I turn around and there you were, standing at the edge. | 我一转身却发现 你站在跳台边缘 |
[28:57] | I think I remember that. | 我好像想起来了 |
[28:59] | I was so scared. | 我当时很害怕 |
[29:01] | you were, but then you jumped. And it was okay. | 是的 但你还是跳了 而且没事 |
[29:05] | I wanted to protect you, but you knew what you wanted to do, and you did it. | 我想保护你 但你知道自己想做什么 而且付诸了行动 |
[29:11] | dad, I don’t know what I want this time. | 爸爸 我不知道这次我想要什么 |
[29:16] | amor. | 宝贝 |
[29:18] | what do I do? | 我该怎么办? |
[29:20] | I can’t tell you that, mija. | 我不能告诉你该怎么做 亲爱的 |
[29:23] | I can tell you that I love you, | 但我能告诉你 我爱你 |
[29:27] | that I’ll support you either way. | 无论怎样 我都会支持你 |
[29:31] | But this is your decision, betty. | 但是你得自己决定 Betty |
[29:34] | You can’t listen to anyone else. | 你不能听别人的 |
[29:37] | You just need to search deep inside, and then take a deep breath… | 探寻你的内心深处 然后深呼吸… |
[29:43] | and jump. | 然后跳下去 |
[29:54] | It’s the athletic event of the fashion season, | 这是本次时装季的运动赛事 |
[29:57] | the only athletic event of the fashion season– | 时装季的唯一运动赛事 |
[29:59] | the “mode” versus “elle” charity softball game. | <时尚>与 |
[30:03] | Who will win? Who cares? | 谁会赢? 管他呢? |
[30:04] | It’s about who’s wearing what, and more importantly, | 重点是谁穿了什么 更重要的是 |
[30:07] | who will naomi campbell smash in the head with a baseball bat? | 纳奥米・坎贝尔(超模)会用棒球球棒 敲碎谁的脑袋? |
[30:11] | I just want to reach out to all my fans who’ve been missing me and facebooking me. | 嘿 我只想感谢我所有的粉丝 谢谢你们想念我 支持我 |
[30:15] | I hear you, and I miss you, too, | 我听到你们的心声了 我也想念你们 |
[30:17] | and I’m gonna be back with a new single or reality show or a sex video very, very soon. | 我很快就会带来一支全新的单曲 或真人秀节目 或一段性爱录像 |
[30:22] | – I love you! – we love you. | – 我爱你! – 我们爱你 |
[30:25] | – Go, mode! | – Go, mode! – 加油 <时尚>! – 加油 <时尚>! |
[30:28] | Who is that? | 她是谁啊? |
[30:35] | daniel. | |
[30:36] | Oh, you brought daniel jr. | 噢 你带了小Daniel过来 |
[30:38] | Well, he likes baseball, and he likes models, I thought, why not? | 他喜欢棒球 也喜欢模特 于是我想 为什么不带他来呢? 纳奥米・坎贝尔 啊 性感女神 |
[30:44] | My french is actually getting better. I understood him. | 我的法语有进步 都听得懂他在说什么了 |
[30:47] | Well, I think it’s really great that you guys are– | 我觉得这样很好 你们俩能…. |
[30:50] | oh, um, I’ll see you guys out on the field, okay? All right. | 噢 呃 到时候场外见 好吗? 好了 |
[30:54] | Sometimes she’s a little weird. Sorry. | 她有时有点怪 抱歉 – 是 呃 Marc? 好玩 |
[31:00] | Uh, funny. | 呃 有趣 |
[31:02] | You know marc? How… | 你认识Marc? 怎么… |
[31:07] | – ready? – Okay. | – 准备好了? – 好了 |
[31:09] | we’re “mode.” We’re cool. We’ll take your team to school. | 我们是<时尚> 我们很酷 我们要让你们找不到回家的路 |
[31:12] | You’re “elle.” You smell. Your team can go to… hell. | 你们是”ELLE” 你们很臭 你们的队伍好见鬼去喽 |
[31:18] | – Go, “mode”! | – Go, “mode”! – 加油 <时尚>! – 加油 <时尚>! |
[31:20] | – Was that as good as it felt? – It felt really good. | – 有我感觉的那么好吗? – 感觉真的很好 |
[31:22] | Oh, I just wish we could get higher. | 噢 我只是希望我们能更跳的更高一点 |
[31:23] | I know. We need something solid that we can jump onto. | 我知道 我们需要找个结实东西 可以跳上去 |
[31:25] | We need, like, a bench or a trunk or something. | 我们需要 呃 长椅或树桩什么的 |
[31:27] | Betty, perfect timing. We have to jump on you. | Betty 来得正好 我们要跳到你身上 |
[31:29] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间搞这些 |
[31:31] | Oh, my god. Show some team spirit. | 噢 天哪 有点团队精神好不好 |
[31:33] | Guys, you can’t just jump on people. Is rude. | 两位 你们不能跳到别人身上 这很粗鲁 |
[31:40] | Am I crazy, or are… you avoiding me? | 是我的错觉? 还是… 你在躲避我? |
[31:43] | Why would you say that? | 为什么这么说? |
[31:45] | Well, because you just looked at me and ran. | 因为刚才你一看到我就跑了 |
[31:48] | Betty, if you don’t want to go to rome with me, just–just tell me. | Betty 如果你不想跟我去罗马 那就… 那就告诉我 |
[31:51] | – Gio, I do, but- – betty! | – Gio 我是想 但是… |
[31:54] | Henry. | |
[31:56] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么? |
[31:58] | “Mode” needed more guys on the team, so I volunteered. | <时尚>队员不够 所以我毛遂自荐 |
[32:00] | I volunteered, too. | 我也是自荐的 |
[32:01] | I thought it’d be a fun thing for me and betty to do before we go to rome. | 我想 在我和Betty去罗马之前 一起参加比赛会很好玩 |
[32:05] | – rome? – Yeah. | – 罗马? – 是的 |
[32:09] | I just asked betty to marry me. | 我刚刚向Betty求婚了 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么? |
[32:22] | “modies” take the field. | <时尚>队 请入场 |
[32:24] | play ball, bitches! | 开球啦 贱人们! |
[32:26] | betty! | |
[32:27] | Time for the opening pitch. | 第一轮投球开始 |
[32:29] | Daniel meade, editor-in-chief for “mode” magazine, is on the mound. | Daniel Meade <时尚>杂志总编 请到投球区 |
[32:34] | Daniel meade? Hello? Daniel meade? | Daniel Meade? 喂? Daniel Meade? |
[32:39] | You had him pick through that garbage. You leaked the video to the press. | 是你让他在垃圾堆里捡东西 是你把视频泄露给媒体的 |
[32:43] | Busted. | 穿帮啦 |
[32:44] | Take a look around, wilhelmina. | 看看周围 Wilhelmina |
[32:46] | You see these people? | 看到这些人了吗? |
[32:47] | That’s my team, my magazine. | 这是我的队伍 我的杂志 |
[32:49] | Stop trying to push me out. | 别再设法把我挤出去 |
[32:50] | Oh, trying? | 哦 设法? |
[32:51] | Daniel, darling, it’s done. | Daniel 亲爱的 木已成舟 |
[32:53] | Your sister already pushed you out. | 你姐姐已经把你踢出来了 |
[32:55] | No, she asked me to keep a low profile until we got the madelon de bie account back. | 不 她叫我保持低调 直到我们把Madelon de Bie的生意拉回来 |
[33:00] | Oh, so you don’t know? | 噢 那么说你不知道咯? |
[33:02] | There’s no longer a low profile. | 不止低调这么简单了 |
[33:04] | It’s no profile. | 而是根本没调了 |
[33:06] | You’re no longer editor-in-chief of “mode.” | 你不再是<时尚>杂志的总编了 |
[33:09] | I am | 我才是 |
[33:12] | hello? “Mode,” who’s pitching? | 喂? <时尚>队? 谁来投球? |
[33:18] | I’ll pitch. | 我来投 |
[33:23] | it appears we have a last-minute change on the roster. | 看样子 首发阵容在最后一秒做了改动 |
[33:25] | Wilhelmina slater will be pitching for “mode.” | Wilhelmina Slater将为<时尚>投球 |
[33:28] | And first up to bat for “elle” magine– joe zee. | 首先代表 |
[33:42] | strike three! | 三振出局! |
[33:45] | I must have been distracted by how fat you look in white. | 你穿白色这么肥 看得我眼花 |
[33:48] | Oh, no, she di’int! | 噢 不 她才不胖! |
[33:50] | next. | 下一个 |
[33:53] | how could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我? |
[33:54] | It’s what’s best for the company. | 这是为了公司好 |
[33:56] | A company I’m still a third owner of. | 这公司的三分之一仍然属于我 |
[33:58] | We’ll find something else for you to do, but “mode” just isn’t it. | 我们会找些别的事给你做 只不过不再是<时尚>杂志了 |
[34:22] | and next up for “elle,” robbie myers. | 下一个代表 |
[34:31] | nice try, robbie. | 想得美 Robbie |
[34:32] | Bite this. | 有种再来 |
[34:33] | Love you, too, dear. Next! | 我也爱你 亲爱的 再来啊! |
[34:35] | Nice catch, willie. Way to handle a ball. | 接得好 Willie 很能掌控球 |
[34:38] | Next up, the most infamous member of the supermodel trinity– | 接下来上场的是声名最为狼藉的 “三合一超模”成员— |
[34:42] | the ferocious and fierce naomi campbell. | 暴躁而凶残的纳奥米・坎贝尔 |
[34:44] | * Get up out of your seat (your seat) * | “Candy Shop” 麦当娜 |
[34:44] | “Candy Shop” by Madonna | “Candy Shop” 麦当娜 |
[34:46] | * Come on up to the dance floor * | |
[34:48] | * I’ve got something so sweet * | |
[34:50] | * I’ll be your one stop (one stop) * | |
[34:52] | * Candy shop (candy shop) * | |
[34:55] | * Everything (everything) * | |
[34:57] | * That I got (that I got) * | |
[35:00] | don’t worry, darling. I wield this bat with love. | 别担心 亲爱的 我挥舞这个球棒用的是爱心 |
[35:05] | oh, god. | 噢 天哪 |
[35:09] | bono! Not now, darling. I’m playing cricket. Okay. | Bono(U2乐队主唱)! 现在不行 亲爱的 我在打板球 好吧 |
[35:17] | give it to me, mama. | 发球吧 大妈 |
[35:19] | I’m gonna give it to you. | 我会把球给你的 |
[35:55] | I got it! | 我来接! |
[36:01] | Good morning | 早上好 Grabstick太太 |
[36:05] | I made you breakfast in bed. | 我为你做了床上早餐 |
[36:07] | Blue corn pancakes with prickly pear syrup– tucson specialty. | |
[36:11] | Thank you, henry. | 谢谢你 Henry |
[36:13] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得怎么样? |
[36:14] | Well, I had this dream. It was so vivid. | 我做了个梦 感觉很真实 |
[36:18] | It was about the softball game. | 是有关棒球比赛的 |
[36:19] | Oh, you mean the bestoftball game ever? | 噢 你是说那场史上最棒的比赛? |
[36:21] | Yes, the day I decided to marry you. | 是的 我决定嫁给你的那天 |
[36:24] | Aren’t you glad you made the right choice? | 你为自己做的正确选择感到高兴吗? |
[36:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:29] | Oh, hey, about this weekend. | 噢 嘿 这个周末 |
[36:30] | I thought maybe you, me and little nate could take a road trip down to the coolidge dam. | 我想你 我和小Nate可以来趟公路旅行 驾车去库利奇水坝 |
[36:34] | You’re never too yng to start learning about hydroelectric power. | 水力发电应该从零岁开始教育 |
[36:36] | Oh, henry, my article’s due this weekend. I’ll be working. | 噢 Henry 我的稿子这周末要交 我要赶搞 |
[36:40] | Unless I start right now, and I finish it all today. | 除非我现在就开始写 今天就完成 |
[36:45] | Oh, by the way, did you pick up that dandruff sham… | 噢 对了 你有没拿那瓶去屑洗发… |
[36:55] | poo? | 水? |
[36:59] | Okay, I have got to comp daniel sandwiches for the rest of his li ! | 好吧 Daniel下半辈子要吃的三明治 我来搞定! |
[37:04] | This is the nicest hotel room I’ve ever stayed in. | 这是我住过的最豪华的酒店 |
[37:08] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[37:10] | Um, nothing. Nothing. I… | 呃 没什么 没什么 我… |
[37:13] | I was just having this | 我只是觉得这一切似曾相识 很奇怪 |
[37:16] | I was imagining my life if I had ended up in tucson. | 我在想象如果我跑去图森后的生活 |
[37:20] | Aren’t you glad you dn’t? Come here. | 你应该为没去那里而感到开心 不是吗? 过来 |
[37:23] | All right, let’s look at the itinerary for today. | 好吧 让我们看看今天的路线 |
[37:27] | We’re gonna hit the pantheon… | 我们要去罗马万神殿… |
[37:29] | And then the fontana di trevi, | 然后是许愿池 |
[37:30] | and then we’re gonna go to this amazing bakery in campo dei fiori. | 然后我们去鲜花广场(Campo dei Fiori)上 一家很棒的面包店 |
[37:34] | They make an unbelievable white pizza. | 他们制作一种让人难以置信的白色比萨 |
[37:36] | Can we go there first? | 我们能先去那里吗? |
[37:38] | Whatever you want. | 你想怎样都可以 |
[37:41] | betty. | |
[37:43] | what are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[37:45] | Henry? | |
[37:48] | Yeah, betty. What are you doing? | 是啊 Betty 你在干什么? |
[37:51] | – I want an answer. – What? | – 我要答案 – 什么? |
[37:53] | I need to know, betty. Make a choice. | 我想知道 Betty 做个选择 |
[37:56] | You can’t keep me waiting like this. Make a choice. | 你不能让我这么等下去 做个选择 |
[37:58] | make a choice. Make a choice. | 做个选择 做个选择 |
[38:01] | Make a choice! Make a choice! | 做个选择! 做个选择! |
[38:04] | Make a choice! Make a choice! | 做个选择! 做个选择! |
[38:15] | is she all right? | 她没事吧? |
[38:18] | I know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做了 |
[38:20] | you can learn in one place * | “Jump” 麦当娜 |
[38:20] | “Jump” by Madonna | “Jump” 麦当娜 |
[38:24] | * The more that I wait, the more time that I waste * | |
[38:46] | road and I can make it alone * | |
[38:54] | * I’ll work and I’ll fight, Till I find a place of my own * | |
[39:02] | * are you ready to jump? Get ready to jump * | |
[39:10] | jump Just take my hands * | |
[39:14] | * Get ready to jump!* | |
[39:20] | * We learned our lesson from the start, my sisters and me * | |
[39:28] | * The only thing you can depend on is your family * | |
[39:36] | down like the limbs of a tree * | |
[39:43] | * It sways and it swings and it bends until it makes you see * | |
[39:52] | * are you ready to jump? Get ready to jump * | |
[39:59] | jump Just take my hands * | |
[40:04] | * Get ready to, are you ready?* | |
[40:15] | * I’ll work and I’ll fight till I find a place of my own * | |
[40:23] | * It sways and it swings and it bends until you make it your own * | |
[40:30] | * I can make it alone * | |
[40:32] | * I’m ready to jump just take my hands * | |
[40:36] | * get ready to are you ready?* | |
[40:40] | Ugly Betty Season02 Episode18 | 丑女贝蒂 |