时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’ve exactly the right voice | 我新办了一本杂志 |
[00:04] | for a new magazine I’m starting. | 你正是合适的人选 |
[00:06] | I want you to help me run it… in London. | 我要你帮我到伦敦管理它 |
[00:09] | There is something about you that I automatically liked. | 你有种我生来就喜欢的气质 |
[00:12] | I would do anything for that girl. | 我会为那女孩做任何事的 |
[00:14] | My biological father has that tweety bird tattoo. | 我的生父有一个翠弟纹身 |
[00:16] | It’s a great feeling, isn’t it, | 感觉真好 不是吗 |
[00:18] | when everything is… right in the world? | 所有的事情都顺应其道 |
[00:21] | Hi, mr. Dunn. I would like to accept your offer. | 您好 邓恩先生 我愿意接受您的职位 |
[00:25] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不要你的任何东西 |
[00:27] | I’m the one who made you feel this way. Give me the gun. | 是我让你有了这种感觉 把枪给我 |
[00:37] | Fashionista, trendsetter, | 时尚达人 潮流领袖 |
[00:40] | Loyal friend… | 忠诚的朋友 |
[00:42] | This cherished icon | 少有的楷模 |
[00:45] | who once walked the halls of “Mode” | 曾走进过风尚的大门 |
[00:47] | is now eating out of the hands of angels | 正舔着天使的手心 |
[00:49] | and soiling the carpets of heaven for all eternity. | 在永生里去污损天堂的地毯 |
[00:53] | Amen. Hallelujah. | 阿门 哈利路亚 |
[00:55] | Poor Halston. He was a good dog, amanda. | 可怜的霍斯顿 它是只好狗 阿曼达 |
[00:58] | He was. | 对 它是 |
[01:00] | Good-bye, Halston. | 再见 霍斯顿 |
[01:03] | I can’t believe it Marc. The only connection | 我不敢相信 马克 我和母亲 |
[01:05] | to the mother I never knew is gone. | 唯一的联系也断了 |
[01:20] | Indigenous. Good look for you. | 土特产 恭喜你 |
[01:23] | Officer, there they are! Amanda… | 警官 他们在那儿 阿曼达 |
[01:25] | You said you got a permit for this, right? | 你说过你获得了许可的 |
[01:31] | Run! | 闪 |
[01:41] | Crisis “Mode”– | 风尚危机 |
[01:43] | With “Mode” Just weeks away | 还有几周 风尚就要 |
[01:44] | from publishing its 100th anniversary issue, | 出版一百周年纪念刊 |
[01:47] | Wilhelmina slater is still unconscious | 而在风尚大楼神秘枪击事件后 |
[01:49] | After a mysterious shooting at the “Mode” Offices. | 威廉敏娜·斯莱特仍旧不省人事 |
[01:53] | And that bullet | 那颗子弹 |
[01:54] | must have been filled with beauty powder, | 肯定装满了美容火药 |
[01:56] | because she looks ravishing. | 她看上去光彩照人 |
[01:59] | So far the only information we have | 至今我们得到的唯一消息就是 |
[02:01] | is that her longtime nemesis Claire Meade | 她的长期瘟神克莱尔·米德 |
[02:04] | was the sole witness. | 是唯一的目击证人 |
[02:05] | She claims the shooting was an accident, | 她宣称枪击是个意外 |
[02:07] | which has fashionistas everywhere straining | 这让时尚达人们到处拼命去 |
[02:10] | To raise their eyebrows. Come on. Let’s go. | 睁大眼睛找答案 加油 我们走 |
[02:12] | B., how can you move to London? | 贝姨 你怎么搬去伦敦 |
[02:14] | Won’t you miss all the kidnapping, | 你不会想念所有这些风尚里的绑架 |
[02:16] | – shooting and murder at “Mode”? – Mm, no, not really. | -枪击和谋杀吗 -不 我想不会 |
[02:19] | This looks so good. Yeah, I gotta say, | 看上去不错 对 我不得不说 |
[02:21] | I’m really glad I’m becoming a part of this Latin family. | 我真的很高兴成为拉丁家庭的一员 |
[02:23] | Aw, kid, we are gonna spice you up so much, | 孩子 我们要你一次辣个够 |
[02:26] | You’re gonna forget you’re white. | 你会乐不思蜀的 |
[02:28] | Okay, this smells amazing. Let’s eat. | 好 这个闻起来很香 我们吃 |
[02:30] | Hands off. | 手让开 |
[02:31] | For you, sheep’s heart, | 为你而作 羊心 |
[02:33] | liver and lung stuffed in intestine, | 肝和肺做的腊肠 |
[02:36] | Otherwise known as haggis. | 又名苏格兰肉馅羊肚 |
[02:39] | Oh, my god. | 额滴神啊 |
[02:42] | – Oh, my god. I’m gonna vomit. – Papi, why? | -天 我要吐了 -爸 你干嘛 |
[02:44] | I-I’m fine just eating what everyone else is eating. | 我和大家吃得一样不是挺好的吗 |
[02:47] | Mija, that’s what they eat in the U.K. | 女儿 那可是英国人的食谱 |
[02:49] | You need to toughen up your stomach before you go. | 你得先锻炼一下自己的胃 |
[02:52] | Unless, uh… | 除非 |
[02:54] | – You want to stay. – Papi, I am taking the job in London. | -你想留下来 -爸 我要去伦敦工作 |
[02:57] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:59] | Oh, look, so I been looking at a couple of houses | 我已经在找房子了 |
[03:02] | that look pretty good. | 有几栋还算不错 |
[03:04] | – He’s in the other room. – You guys are moving? | -他在隔壁 -你们要搬出去吗 |
[03:06] | We’re just looking. | 只是瞎看看 |
[03:08] | We haven’t told papi yet. With you leaving and everything, | 我们还没告诉爸爸 因为你要搬走 |
[03:10] | It’s just–it’s hard time. | 现在 现在不是时候 |
[03:13] | Well, he’s gonna have to get used to it sometime. | 他将来总得适应的 |
[03:15] | Besides, I saw some nice places in bay ridge– | 另外 我在湾脊区看了不少好地方 |
[03:17] | Bay ridge?! | 湾脊区 |
[03:20] | Look, | 听着 |
[03:21] | Just swear that we are gonna look in manhattan. | 发誓我们就在曼哈顿找 |
[03:23] | And thanks to the great recession, | 多亏了经济危机 |
[03:25] | You’d be surprised on how affordable things are now. | 你们要惊讶 现在我们购买力真是强 |
[03:28] | Betty, you haven’t touched the haggis. | 贝蒂 你碰都没碰羊肚呢 |
[03:30] | Trust me, you don’t want to eat it when it’s cold. | 要是冷了可不好吃哦 |
[03:32] | That’s my phone. | 我的电话 |
[03:34] | What’s the matter with you? Where did you even find that? | 你们怎么了 您老哪里找来的 |
[03:37] | Oh! Daniel. Hi, daniel! | 丹尼尔 你好 丹尼尔 |
[03:39] | Yes. I can be right there. | 好 我马上来 |
[03:42] | Sorry, guys. Daniel needs me. | 抱歉 丹尼尔找我 |
[03:45] | So… I guess I’ll just have to eat with him. | 我想我得跟他吃晚饭了 |
[03:47] | Are you finally gonna tell him | 你最后准备告诉他 |
[03:49] | that you’re moving to London? | 你要去伦敦了吗 |
[03:50] | Yes, I’m going to tell him. It’s just not easy. Okay? | 对 我要告诉他 这事儿很难启齿 |
[03:54] | He gave me my start. I owe him everything. | 他发掘了我 我欠他很多 |
[03:57] | But I’ve made my decision, and I’m gonna tell him. | 但我已经做决定了 我要告诉他 |
[04:00] | Sorry I can’t stay for dinner. | 抱歉不能一起吃晚饭了 |
[04:03] | You really haven’t missed that much. | 你其实还没错过很多 |
[04:05] | We had this ridiculous aborted funeral for Amanda’s dog. | 我们为阿曼达的狗举办葬礼 |
[04:09] | She brought that big queen | 她带来的那个大个子 |
[04:11] | who I think is her father. | 我还以为是她爸爸 |
[04:13] | But I’m not sure, and I would just hate for her | 但我不确定 而且我很讨厌 |
[04:16] | to have to go through all that again. | 她又要经历一遍寻亲路 |
[04:18] | What else can I tell you? | 还能跟你说啥 |
[04:20] | Well, I’m still not over troy | 我还是没跟特瑞结束 |
[04:23] | even though he’s got a boyfriend. | 即使他已经找到男朋友了 |
[04:25] | H–what? | 说啥 |
[04:28] | Stop it. | 住口 |
[04:30] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[04:33] | You’re so bad. | 你可真坏 |
[04:37] | Willie… | 威莉 |
[04:40] | I knew your obsession with the Meades | 我知道你一直痴迷于米德集团 |
[04:42] | would get the better of you. | 那才让你好受点 |
[04:43] | Now look at you. Your makeup is still flawless, | 现在看看你 你的妆还是那么无暇 |
[04:46] | But you’re in a coma. | 但你还在昏迷中 |
[04:49] | I just want you to be happy, | 我只是想让你开心 |
[04:51] | ’cause all this scheming… | 因为所有这些阴谋 |
[04:53] | It’s killing you. | 会害了你的 |
[05:00] | You know, I think this is the best conversation | 我想这是我们之间最交心的 |
[05:02] | We’ve ever had. | 一次倾谈了 |
[05:05] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:07] | Look, you’re doing your fishy face thing in this one. | 你在这张照片又是面无表情 |
[05:10] | No, I’m not. That’s just my face. | 不 我不是 那就是我的脸 |
[05:12] | No, it’s not. And you’re standing like a robot. | 就是的 你站着像个机器人 |
[05:14] | So my shoulders don’t droop. What’s the matter with that? | 我的肩膀没有下沉 那张这么了 |
[05:17] | Daniel, this is your big picture | 丹尼尔 这可是你要登在 |
[05:19] | FOR THE 100th ANNIVERSARY ISSUE. | 一百周年纪念刊里的大照片 |
[05:21] | This looks like the guy that I met my first day on the job. | 这张看起来就像我第一天工作看到的人 |
[05:24] | This is pose-y daniel. You’re not that guy anymore. | 这个做作的丹尼尔 你不再是那样的了 |
[05:27] | Well, thank you. I will take that as a compliment. | 谢谢 权且当你在夸我 |
[05:31] | So, um… daniel, | 其实 丹尼尔 |
[05:33] | Uh… listen. | 听着 |
[05:35] | There’s something I’ve been wanting to tell you. | 我有些事想跟你说 |
[05:38] | Wait. Uh, one quick thing. | 等等 还有件事 |
[05:40] | In this issue, we’re doing profiles | 这期里 我们还要给 |
[05:41] | of everyone who’s ever been editor-in-chief of “Mode,” | 每个在风尚做过总编的人做小传 |
[05:43] | And I was hoping maybe you’d write mine. | 我希望你能为我写几笔 |
[05:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:49] | Oh, my god! I would love that! | 天 我很荣幸 |
[05:51] | Good. ’cause I gotta tell ya, | 好 不瞒你说 |
[05:53] | There’s no way I could’ve done this job without you. | 没了你 这工作我还真不知道怎么做 |
[05:56] | I think we make a good team, you and me. | 我们是黄金搭档 你和我 |
[05:59] | So… I interrupted you. | 我刚才打断你了 |
[06:00] | What were you saying? | 你要说什么来着 |
[06:05] | You know what? I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[06:25] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 小可爱 |
[06:29] | No, I haven’t had a chance to tell daniel yet. | 没 我还没找到机会告诉丹尼尔呢 |
[06:31] | Well, don’t you think he’ll notice | 你三周不来上班 |
[06:32] | when you stop showing up for work in three weeks? | 他总归是会注意到的 |
[06:34] | Hilda, I can’t talk about this. I’m at work. | 希尔达 我不跟你聊了 我在工作 |
[06:36] | And if anyone here finds out I’m taking a job in London, | 如果有人发现我准备去伦敦工作 |
[06:38] | – it will spread like wildfire. – You’re taking a job in london? | -流言会立刻风声水起 -你要去伦敦工作吗 |
[06:42] | Marc, please. | 马克 求你了 |
[06:43] | Please don’t say anything. Daniel doesn’t know yet. | 请别说出去 丹尼尔还不知道 |
[06:46] | – Just give me a chance to tell him first. – Of course. | -让我先跟他说 -当然 当然 |
[06:49] | I totally get it. I’m not going to tell anyone. | 我完全明白 我不会告诉任何人的 |
[06:52] | What are you doing? What are you doing?! Marc! | 你干嘛 你干嘛 马克 别 |
[06:56] | – You did not. – I totally did. | -你没发 -我发过了 |
[07:05] | Say hi to the beckhams. | 跟贝克汉姆一家打个招呼 |
[07:08] | Hey, Betty, have fun in London. | 贝蒂 在伦敦玩得开心 |
[07:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no. No. Oh, god, no! | 不 不 不 不 天 不要 |
[07:15] | No, don’t send that! | 不 别发送那个 |
[07:17] | That’s not yours to send! | 不关你事 别发送 |
[07:20] | Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 住手 住手 |
[07:24] | Stop! Don’t take any calls! | 住手 别接任何电话 |
[07:27] | Give me five minutes alone with him! | 给我5分钟和他说 |
[07:30] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[07:33] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[07:34] | I have something I have to tell you, and it’s big. | 我有事必须跟你说 很重要 |
[07:37] | Bigger than you taking a job in London? | 比你去伦敦工作还重要吗 |
[07:58] | I’m so sorry you found out before I could tell you. | 很抱歉我没能亲自告诉你 |
[08:01] | Daniel, I am so grateful for these last four years. | 丹尼尔 我很感激过去的这四年 |
[08:04] | It has been a pleasure working with you. | 跟你一起工作很愉快 |
[08:06] | – Actually, an honor, and…- did you rehearse this? | -更是让我感到荣耀 -这些话你排练过吗 |
[08:10] | A little. Daniel… | 一点点 丹尼尔 |
[08:12] | We’re always gonna be friends, and I– | 我们永远都是朋友 我… |
[08:14] | Betty, it’s fine. | 贝蒂 我不介意 |
[08:18] | It is? | 真的 |
[08:19] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[08:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:23] | Great. | 那就好 |
[08:25] | Is there anything else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[08:27] | Um, yeah. I… | 有 |
[08:28] | I need you to… | 我需要你 |
[08:30] | Sign this form releasing me from my contract. | 签下这份协议 同意我离职 |
[08:33] | They need it tomorrow. | 他们明天就要 |
[08:36] | Yep. No problemo. | 好 没问题 |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:51] | When I heard what happened, I had to come. | 听说你出事 我不能不来 |
[08:53] | Connor, I don’t understand. | 康纳 我不明白 |
[08:55] | – How did you…- get out of jail? | -你怎么 -从监狱里出来 |
[08:57] | I talked a guard into letting me out for a few hours. | 我说服一个看守带我出来几小时 |
[08:59] | He’s just outside. | 他就在外面 |
[09:02] | But I thought you’d been transferred. | 我以为你被调走了 |
[09:05] | That’s what I needed you to believe | 我需要你那么想 |
[09:07] | So that you could move on. | 你才能继续自己的生活 |
[09:09] | But, willie… | 但是 威莉 |
[09:12] | I can’t live without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[09:23] | Okay, let’s calm down… | 好了 先冷静 |
[09:25] | Before we put you back in that coma. | 免得你又昏过去 |
[09:27] | Oh! It would be worth it. | 那也值得 |
[09:30] | I spent my entire life fighting for a magazine | 我一辈子都在为一本杂志打拼 |
[09:32] | When I should’ve been fighting for you. | 而实际上我应该要为你打拼 |
[09:36] | It’s all gonna be different now. | 现在一切都将改变 |
[09:39] | Wilhelmina slater is a completely changed woman. | 威廉敏娜·斯莱特已经改头换面 |
[09:43] | Well, I hope not completely changed. | 我希望她没有全部改变 |
[09:45] | There were some parts of you I rather liked. | 原来的某些部分我还是很喜欢的 |
[09:56] | Hi, daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[09:58] | Just a little reminder that I need to get that paper signed. | 只是想提醒你记得签字 |
[10:01] | No biggie. When you can… by tomorrow. | 不急 有空时再签 但要明天之前 |
[10:03] | Earlier is better, but nothing that inconveniences you. | 越早越好 前提是不麻烦你 |
[10:08] | Hi, papi. | 爸爸 |
[10:10] | Did you know that london is the dirtiest city in europe? | 你知不知道伦敦是欧洲最脏的城市 |
[10:12] | – What? – I’m reading this online– | -什么 -我在网上看到的 |
[10:14] | The dirtiest city, and the most expensive, | 最脏的城市 最高的物价 |
[10:16] | With the worst food, and they say the people there | 最差的食物 而且据说那里的人 |
[10:18] | Are the most unfriendly in the world. | 是世界上最不友好的 |
[10:20] | You know, I was there. It didn’t seem so bad. | 我去过那里的 没觉得有那么差 |
[10:22] | This is on the internet, betty. Want me to send it to you? | 这是网上写的 贝蒂 要我发给你吗 |
[10:26] | Mija, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[10:29] | – I’ll call you back. Amanda! – Are you okay? | -我一会儿打给你 阿曼达 -你还好吧 |
[10:32] | How could you put your dead dog in my refrigerator? | 你怎么能把你的死狗放在我的冰箱里 |
[10:36] | That dead dog has a name. | 那只死狗是有名字的 |
[10:39] | Halston. | 它叫霍斯顿 |
[10:41] | And he’s simply being cryo-genitally preserved | 在我给它一个体面的葬礼前 |
[10:42] | – Until I can give him a proper farewell. – In my fridge?! | -我需要先把它冷藏保存 -在我的冰箱里 |
[10:46] | We are a food-free household. | 我们说好家里不能吃东西的 |
[10:47] | And you need to lose a little weight, | 你也需要减重 |
[10:49] | – So it’s really a win-win. – Get him out, please. | -双赢 不是吗 -请你把它弄出去 |
[10:52] | I’m going for a walk. | 我去散步 |
[10:55] | Hey, betty? | 贝蒂 |
[10:56] | What? | 什么 |
[10:57] | I heard you’re moving to london. | 听说你要搬去伦敦 |
[10:59] | And I just… want to say that I’m really gonna miss you. | 我只是想说 我会很想你的 |
[11:07] | Thank you, amanda. That is very sweet. | 谢谢 阿曼达 我很感动 |
[11:14] | So really, | 那么 |
[11:15] | – I can’t just keep halston in your fridge for a little bit? – No. | -我不能把霍斯顿在冰箱里放几天吗 -不行 |
[11:22] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[11:23] | Before this happened, you would’ve been | 在这次事件之前 |
[11:25] | The last person in the world I’d want to see. | 你应该是这个世界上我最不想见到的人 |
[11:26] | Well, I’m just happy to see that you’re awake. | 我很高兴看见你醒来 |
[11:29] | That’s nice. It’s very sweet of you to visit. | 谢谢 你来拜访我很感动 |
[11:33] | I need to talk to you. | 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[11:38] | We’re saying | 我们宣称 |
[11:38] | That tyler had nothing to do with your shooting. | 泰勒和你的枪伤没有任何关系 |
[11:40] | You need to corroborate our story. | 希望你能配合我们的故事 |
[11:43] | I do? | 是吗 |
[11:44] | You made him drink. You supplied him with a gun. | 你引诱他酗酒 你给他了一把抢 |
[11:47] | This is your doing, wilhelmina, and you need to fix this. | 这是你造成的 威廉敏娜 你来弥补 |
[11:51] | This… is what we can offer you. | 这是我们愿意付给你的 |
[11:57] | It’s funny, I would’ve been happy with flowers, | 有意思 要是你送来的是一束花 |
[12:00] | Or perhaps a handwritten note saying, | 或者一句”谢谢你救了我的命” |
[12:02] | “Thank you for saving my life.” | 我会更高兴 |
[12:04] | Oh, please. I know exactly who you are. | 得了吧 我清楚你是什么人 |
[12:08] | And you’re going to milk this | 你会一直借此勒索 |
[12:09] | Until you can get your manicured claws | 直到可以在我们的公司里 |
[12:11] | Into our company, | 分一杯羹 |
[12:12] | Because wilhelmina only does things that help wilhelmina. | 威廉敏娜只做对自己有益的事 |
[12:19] | Well, I guess you know me better than I know myself. | 看来你比我自己都了解我 |
[12:25] | Now flap those bat wings of yours and get out. | 那就扇扇你的蝙蝠翅膀 从我眼前消失 |
[13:09] | Look, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:11] | But in my defense, it looked a lot cooler in my head. | 但我要说 原本应是很酷的场景 |
[13:14] | I don’t understand. I thought you were okay with it. | 我不明白 我以为你不介意 |
[13:17] | You said, “No problemo.” | 你说没问题 |
[13:19] | Well, it is a problemo. I’m angry. | 看起来有问题 我很生气 |
[13:21] | I can’t believe you’d make a decision that big | 我不能相信你没跟我商量 |
[13:23] | Without talking to me about it at all. | 就做出如此重大的决定 |
[13:25] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:29] | Look, I don’t want us to end on bad terms. | 我不希望我们不欢而散 |
[13:31] | I don’t either. I just don’t know how I feel | 我也不想 我只是不知道 |
[13:33] | About releasing you from your contract. | 同意你离职 我会有什么感觉 |
[13:37] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[13:38] | We’ve invested a lot in you, betty. | 我们在你身上花了很多心血 贝蒂 |
[13:40] | If it was anyone else, I’d say no. | 如果是别人 我绝对不会同意的 |
[13:42] | I need to think about this. | 我需要想一想 |
[13:45] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[13:47] | They need the form right away | 他们马上就要那份协议 |
[13:49] | or I’ll lose the job. | 不然我就得不到那份工作 |
[13:50] | I said I would think about it. | 我说了我会想一想的 |
[13:54] | All right. Well, then I guess we’ll talk about it later. | 好吧 那我们一会儿再谈 |
[14:01] | I mean, can you believe the nerve of that claire? | 你能相信吗 克莱尔居然那么想 |
[14:04] | What have I ever done to her? | 我做了什么了 |
[14:05] | Several things come to mind. Like, oh, I don’t know… | 我想到不少事 比如 |
[14:08] | Stealing sperm from her husband’s corpse? | 挖开她丈夫的坟墓 偷取他的精子 |
[14:10] | Well, the craziest thing is, | 最疯狂的是 |
[14:12] | Before old chicken neck showed up, | 在那个老女人进来之前 |
[14:13] | I was just so happy to be alive, | 我很高兴自己能活着 |
[14:16] | I was just willing to let the whole thing go. | 我只希望一切都尽快过去 |
[14:18] | That’s not crazy. That’s wonderful! | 那不是疯狂 那样很好 |
[14:21] | It was a moment of weakness. | 那是我一时软弱 |
[14:22] | If those idiots want me to save tyler, | 如果他们想要我帮泰勒一把 |
[14:25] | They gonna have to hand over the whole damn company. | 他们就要把整个公司拱手奉上 |
[14:27] | Oh, willie, don’t say that. That’s wrong. | 威威 别那么说 那样不好 |
[14:30] | Oh, you’re one to be judging me, marc. | 什么时候你也开始教训我了 马克 |
[14:32] | After all these years, | 这么多年以来 |
[14:33] | Whenever I needed something that’s morally questionable, | 无论我要的东西合否常理 |
[14:36] | You were right there with me. | 你总是乐于辅佐 |
[14:42] | You’re right. I was willing to do anything for you. | 没错 我愿意为你做任何事 |
[14:46] | You were like my mother, | 你就像是我的母亲 |
[14:48] | My goddess, my diva. | 我的女神 我的女王 |
[14:50] | Y-you know, you were–you were my life. | 你就是我的一切 |
[14:54] | I thought that if you had everything you wanted, | 我以为当你得到你想要的 |
[14:56] | You’d be happy, but… | 你会开心 |
[14:59] | You’ll never be happy. | 但是你从来不会 |
[15:02] | There’s always something more. | 总有更多的东西你想要 |
[15:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:11] | – Oh, hi, betty. – Oh, hi, mrs. Meade. | -贝蒂 -米德夫人 |
[15:13] | You sound like I feel, which isn’t great. | 你看起来跟我一样 过得不顺 |
[15:15] | What’s going on? | 出了什么事 |
[15:16] | I don’t wanna bore you with my problems. | 我不想烦扰你 |
[15:19] | Oh, betty, please. | 贝蒂 说吧 |
[15:20] | The last 2 weeks’ve been nothing but gunshots and comas. | 这两周来不是枪击就是昏迷 |
[15:23] | I would love to hear your problems. | 我很想听听你的烦恼 |
[15:26] | Well, actually, um, it’s sort of about… | 好吧 事实上 是关于 |
[15:29] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[15:34] | Oh! There you are! | 找到你了 |
[15:35] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[15:37] | You know I steal when I get upset. | 你知道我生气了就会偷东西 |
[15:39] | Spencer screamed at me ’cause he ended up | 斯宾塞就因为 |
[15:41] | In one of those “Who wore it better”? Columns. | 在专栏”谁戴得更好”的投票中 |
[15:43] | AND ONLY 82% OF PEOPLE SAID ELLEN DeGENERES | 不过82%的人选了艾伦·德杰尼勒斯 |
[15:45] | – Wore the suit better than he did. – No. | -就冲我喊叫 -不是吧 |
[15:47] | I hate him. He’s dead to me. | 我恨死他了 |
[15:48] | – I never wanna talk to him again. – He’s your father. | -我再也不要跟他说话了 -他是你父亲 |
[15:53] | Is everything okay, dear? | 一切还好吗 亲爱的 |
[15:55] | Yeah. It’s just betty. | 还好 除了贝蒂 |
[15:57] | – Sh-she wants to leave, and… – I heard. | -她想要离职 -我听说了 |
[16:00] | I tawt I taw the tweety bird tattoo | 他上次把衬衣拉起来 |
[16:01] | When he lifted up his shirt | 我看到了他的翠弟纹身 |
[16:03] | And a little bit of crackage popped out. | 还有一点点他的大屁股 |
[16:04] | I didn’t wanna say anything to you because, well, | 我不想告诉你是因为 |
[16:06] | I wasn’t sure, but then halston died, | 我还不能确定 然后霍斯顿死了 |
[16:08] | – and you were so sad. – Oh, my god. | -你又那么难过 -天哪 |
[16:11] | Marc, what am I gonna do? Should I tell him? | 马克 我要怎么办 我要告诉他吗 |
[16:14] | But then what if I tell him, and he rejects me? | 如果我告诉他了 他拒绝我呢 |
[16:16] | What if–what if he’s not my father, | 如果他其实不是我父亲呢 |
[16:17] | And I have to go through all of this all over again? | 我又要再经历一次这种事吗 |
[16:19] | What if you have to go through this all over again? Ooh. | 如果你又要再经历一次这种事呢 |
[16:21] | Hey, amanda. Wow, I see you more now | 阿曼达 我现在看到你的时候 |
[16:23] | Than when you actually worked here. | 比你在这里上班时还多啊 |
[16:25] | Not funny, suarez! | 不好笑 苏亚雷斯 |
[16:26] | That’s not funny at all! That’s terrible timing! | 一点也不好笑 现在不适合开玩笑 |
[16:29] | Sorry. I’m not doing well with anyone around here today. | 抱歉 我今天把所有人都得罪了 |
[16:32] | Okay, seriously, whatever drama you got going on today… | 我是认真的 不管你今天有什么特别的事 |
[16:34] | I’ve been sucked into enough. I don’t need it! | 我都不想听 我受够了 |
[16:41] | So what’s up? | 到底怎么了 |
[16:43] | Well, look, before I go to london, | 在我去伦敦之前 |
[16:45] | – I have to get released from my contract…- ugh! God! | -我要先从这家公司离职 -天哪 |
[16:48] | Betty. Honestly! | 贝蒂 说真的 |
[16:50] | Go on. | 继续 |
[16:51] | Okay, are we talking or not? | 你到底要不要听我说 |
[16:54] | Just the other night, we were here talking and working. | 前一天 我们还在一起聊天 工作 |
[16:57] | I mean, she’s writing my bio. | 她要写我的小传 |
[16:58] | I wouldn’t trust anyone else to do that. | 我不信任其他人来做 |
[17:00] | Are you sure this isn’t about | 你确定这只是 |
[17:02] | More than just betty’s editing skills? | 因为贝蒂有能力 |
[17:04] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:06] | I’m talking about the fact that | 我在说 也许 |
[17:09] | that you might have feelings for her. | 你爱上了她 |
[17:10] | What? | 啥 |
[17:11] | He’s a bully! And he’s manipulative! | 他仗势欺人 要掌控一切 |
[17:13] | – And he as a weak chin. – Yeah! | -下巴也很丑 -没错 |
[17:15] | Yeah, um… what? No! No, he doesn’t. | 没错 什么 不是的 |
[17:17] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那又和我有什么关系 |
[17:18] | He’s– well, keep–keep–keep– keep ranting, though. | 继续 继续说 |
[17:19] | – Come on, mom, that’s crazy! – Perhaps. | -得了吧 妈 你疯了吗 -也许 |
[17:22] | Or could it explain your behavior? | 但是这也解释了你的表现 |
[17:24] | What? No! No way. | 啥 才没有 |
[17:26] | Daniel, darling, you were so upset | 丹尼尔 亲爱的 |
[17:28] | At the possibility of her leaving, | 她要离开 你那么生气 |
[17:29] | You nearly burned down your office. | 差点烧掉自己的办公室 |
[17:31] | If you are having such a hard time with her leaving, | 如果你这么不想让她走 |
[17:34] | You need to give her a reason to stay. | 那你就要有理由让她留下来 |
[17:37] | Well, I think you need to go and give him | 我想你要去告诉他 |
[17:38] | A piece of your mind. | 你的想法 |
[17:40] | – You know what? I will.- Yeah. | -我这就去 -对的 |
[17:41] | – Thanks! – Good! You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -很好 不客气 |
[17:45] | Daniel, I– | 丹尼尔 |
[17:46] | Me first. Betty, I can’t live without you. | 贝蒂 我先说 我不能没有你 |
[18:00] | So what exactly did Daniel say? | 丹尼尔到底说什么了 |
[18:02] | He offered me a promotion, full-fledged editor– | 他要给我升职 高级编辑 |
[18:05] | And a really nice bump in salary. | 而且还加了不少薪 |
[18:07] | That’s major, A.B. | 这可是件大事 贝姨 |
[18:08] | I know. What do I do? | 我知道 我该怎么办 |
[18:11] | Seems pretty clear to me. You have to take it. | 我的观点很明确 你该答应他 |
[18:13] | Papi, come on. There are a lot of things to consider. | 爸爸 拜托 有很多事需要考虑 |
[18:15] | Hey, we–we got great news, too. | 我们也有重大消息发布 |
[18:17] | – What? – Nothing. Nothing. | -什么 -没有 啥事都没 |
[18:20] | No, it’s not nothing. It’s something. | 怎么说没事 这可是大事件 |
[18:22] | Come on. What is it | 说吧 啥事 |
[18:22] | We’re gonna get a place in the city | 我们在城里找到住处了 |
[18:30] | I think that’s great. | 我觉得不错 |
[18:31] | Great news. I-I’m gonna go wash dishes. | 好消息 我去洗碗了 |
[18:36] | Why did you say anything?! | 要你多什么嘴 |
[18:38] | We don’t know if we’re taking it yet! | 我们还不确定要不要租那里 |
[18:41] | Betty might stay. | 但贝蒂可能要留下啊 |
[18:42] | I thought it was a good time to test the waters. | 这不正是好时机探探口风吗 |
[18:43] | Hilda, it’s okay. | 希尔达 没关系 |
[18:45] | No, it’s not okay! | 不 这有关系 |
[18:46] | You don’t tell me what is okay and what isn’t okay! Okay? | 由不得你来告诉我孰好孰坏 懂吗 |
[18:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | Ay. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:00] | I am sorry. It’s not you, okay? | 我很抱歉 与你无关 |
[19:02] | I just… | 我… |
[19:04] | Ay. Look, I’m so happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[19:07] | You’re living your dream, and I am so proud of you. | 你在一步步实现自己的梦想 真为你骄傲 |
[19:11] | I just feel like I finally have a chance at living my dream… | 我就是觉得 我最终能找到自己的梦想 |
[19:15] | The happy family life that I’ve always wanted… | 一个梦寐以求的 幸福美满的家庭 |
[19:20] | And I can’t do it. | 但我却不能拥有 |
[19:22] | I mean, how is papi gonna feel | 我是说 爸爸怎么办 |
[19:23] | If we both leave him alone? | 如果我们俩都走了 |
[19:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:31] | I don’t know how papi is gonna feel. | 我不知道爸爸会有什么感受 |
[19:34] | But if you want that place, get it. | 但你如果喜欢那里 就去吧 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:41] | Hilda, you deserve to be happy. | 希尔达 你应该获得幸福 |
[19:56] | Rouge alert! Rouge alert! | 红色警戒 红色警戒 |
[19:58] | Our sources have just confirmed | 我们刚刚获悉 |
[20:00] | that Wilhelmina slater is en route to “Mode,” | 威廉敏娜正在来《风尚》的路上 |
[20:03] | where she will be publicly speaking | 她将向大家第一时间公布 |
[20:04] | about her shooting for the first time. | 她遭遇枪袭的真正原因 |
[20:06] | Who shot the diabolical diva? | 究竟是谁对我们的女魔头开枪 |
[20:08] | And what gorgeous piece of couture | 看看子弹究竟打穿了 |
[20:10] | did they blast a hole through? Stick with me, | 哪件大牌礼服 别走开 |
[20:12] | Because wilhelmina always tells suzuki first. | 因为威廉敏娜总把料爆给铃木 |
[20:17] | Willie! Willie, suzuks here! | 威莉 威莉 铃木来也 |
[20:18] | Out of my way, clown. | 把路让开 小丑 |
[20:19] | Cut! | 卡 |
[20:22] | Thank you, all, for meeting me here. | 感谢大家在这里等我 |
[20:24] | I have a brief statement, | 我准备发个简短声明 |
[20:25] | and then I’d like to get back to my office. | 然后就回到办公室 |
[20:27] | As you can imagine, work really piles up | 大家都能想像到 昏迷之后 |
[20:29] | When you’re in a coma. | 工作积压如山 |
[20:31] | There’s been some speculation as to what happened | 在那晚我被枪袭后 |
[20:34] | the night I was shot. And I… | 开始流言四起 我 |
[20:38] | I’d like to put the rumors to rest, | 准备澄清一下谣言 |
[20:42] | Let the truth speak for itself. | 让事实来讲话 |
[20:46] | It was not claire meade who shot me, | 不是克莱尔·米德对我开枪的 |
[20:50] | although it’s obvious why people would think so. | 尽管大家都乐意这么猜测 |
[20:54] | It was… | 是 |
[21:04] | It was me. | 是我自己 |
[21:08] | I was cleaning my gun, and I shot myself by accident. | 我正在擦枪 意外地射伤了自己 |
[21:12] | So… sorry to disappoint, | 很抱歉让大家失望了 |
[21:13] | But there was no drama that night. Just… | 那晚并无戏剧性的八卦 只是 |
[21:18] | A foolish mistake. | 一个蠢蠢的错误而已 |
[21:28] | Well, thank you for an informative day. | 感谢你提供这么”劲爆”的消息 |
[21:31] | That was a complete waste of time. | 完全是浪费我的时间 |
[21:34] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我会这么说 |
[21:36] | but… thank you. | 但 谢谢 |
[21:37] | Don’t thank me. I didn’t do it for you. | 不用谢我 我可不是为了你 |
[21:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:42] | Forgive me for saying so, but why do I feel like | 原谅我这么说 但是为什么我觉得 |
[21:45] | I’m going to pay for this one day? | 我会为此付出代价 |
[21:47] | Because you don’t know me. | 因为你不了解我 |
[21:49] | So go ahead and unclench everything. We’re good. | 过去的就过去了 我们没事了 |
[21:53] | Well, as good as you and I can be. | 恩怨一笔勾销 |
[21:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:57] | Yes, really, Claire. | 真的 克莱尔 |
[22:13] | Chamomile? | 菊花茶 |
[22:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:20] | Justin, I don’t know what to do. | 贾斯廷 我不知该怎么做 |
[22:22] | If I go to London, am I being selfish? | 如果我去伦敦 算是自私吗 |
[22:26] | I feel like I’m letting everyone down– | 我觉得自己让每个人都不开心 |
[22:27] | Papi, Daniel, Hilda. | 爸爸 丹尼尔 希尔达 |
[22:33] | – Not to mention, it’s such a risk– – Aunt Betty… | -更别提这有多冒险 -贝蒂阿姨 |
[22:37] | You’re all about risk. | 你的生活就是冒险 |
[22:40] | You took a job at “Mode” Magazine. | 你去《风尚》工作 |
[22:44] | You showed up to your first day of work | 上班第一天 披着个斗篷出现 |
[22:45] | in a poncho that reeked of disaster. | 那绝对是时尚灾难 |
[22:51] | But… | 但是 |
[22:54] | You became a star. | 你成长为了一颗耀眼明星 |
[22:57] | And it’s not selfish. | 这不是自私 |
[22:59] | It helps, kind of, to–to see you be so brave. | 看到你如此勇敢 对我也是一种激励 |
[23:05] | You know, it– | 知道吗 |
[23:06] | it sort of raises the bar for the rest of us. | 你给我们都立下了榜样 |
[23:12] | Not to mention, | 更棒的是 |
[23:13] | I get to visit my cool aunt in London. | 我可以去伦敦看望我的酷阿姨 |
[23:18] | How did you get so smart? | 你怎么会这么聪明 |
[23:19] | I had a few good teachers. | 我有些好老师 |
[23:47] | You’re leaving, aren’t you? | 你要走了 是吗 |
[23:58] | Uh, do you have, um, | 你还有没有 |
[23:59] | another copy of that… | 那份要我签的文件 |
[24:03] | paper you want me to sign? | 的复印件 |
[24:33] | Are we good? | 我们没事了吗 |
[24:36] | We’re good. | 没事 |
[24:42] | – Daniel– – I’m supposed to be at a meeting, | -丹尼尔 -我应该去开会了 |
[24:47] | uh, right now. | 现在就要去 |
[24:49] | So why don’t we, um… | 不如我们 |
[24:52] | talk later? | 晚点再聊 |
[25:08] | Betty, this is such a great party. | 贝蒂 这个派对真不错 |
[25:12] | And thank you so much | 非常感谢你 |
[25:13] | for making it a farewell to Halston. | 为霍斯顿办告别会 |
[25:16] | That was a surprise. | 这是个惊喜 |
[25:18] | – It’s just so perfect… – Good luck, Betty. Bye. | -太完美了 -好运 贝蒂 再见 |
[25:20] | Finally realizing where he belongs–“Mode.” | 终于明白了 它的归属就在《风尚》 |
[25:33] | Oh, Mrs. Meade. | 米德太太 |
[25:35] | I’m so glad you came. | 真高兴你来了 |
[25:36] | Oh, Betty. I wouldn’t have missed it for the world. | 贝蒂 我绝对不会错过这个 |
[25:40] | I’m so proud of you. | 真为你感到骄傲 |
[25:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Do you think Daniel’s coming? | 你觉得丹尼尔会来吗 |
[25:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:49] | He’s been avoiding me for days. | 他已经避开我好几天了 |
[25:52] | I think he hates me now. | 我觉得他现在恨我 |
[25:54] | He doesn’t. | 不会的 |
[25:56] | Losing you is very hard for him, Betty. | 贝蒂 失去你让他太伤心了 |
[25:58] | I don’t even think he knows quite why yet. | 我认为他自己都不知道为什么这么伤心 |
[26:03] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:05] | I have a theory. | 我有个想法 |
[26:09] | What? | 什么 |
[26:11] | Really? No. No. No. | 真的 不 不 不 |
[26:28] | This is fun. I’m really glad I got to come. | 真好玩儿 真开心我能来 |
[26:31] | Well, you were an intern here. You’re a “Modie,” too. | 你可是内部人士 你也是《风尚》一员 |
[26:35] | Why don’t you go dance with him? | 为什么不去和他跳舞 |
[26:38] | Oh. Come on. You know you want to. | 去吧 你想跳的 |
[26:40] | – He’s got a boyfriend. – That guy? | -他有男友了 -那个人吗 |
[26:42] | Reeks of rebound. | 心碎后的替代品 |
[26:44] | I don’t think that’s gonna work out. | 我觉得不会有结果 |
[26:46] | Oh, what do you know? | 你懂什么 |
[26:49] | You’re recently hatched from the gay egg. | 你刚从同志之蛋里孵化出来 |
[26:52] | You still have lot to learn about relationships. | 关于感情 你还要学习 |
[26:54] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[27:30] | Look out, skinny bitches! | 小心点 瘦骨精们 |
[27:33] | I don’t care who sits here. | 我不管谁坐这里 |
[27:35] | This big orange doughnut will always be mine! | 这个橙色的台子永远是我的 |
[27:39] | And Halston’s. | 也是霍斯顿的 |
[27:47] | You made it. | 你来啦 |
[27:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[27:52] | I couldn’t miss that pooch’s farewell. | 我可不能错过小可怜的告别会 |
[27:55] | I didn’t realize you knew Betty. | 我不知道你认识贝蒂 |
[27:56] | I was talking about Halston. | 我说的是霍斯顿 |
[28:00] | Right. | 很好 |
[28:04] | Uh, Daniel. This is Betty. | 丹尼尔 我是贝蒂 |
[28:09] | Um… it’s my going away party… | 我的送别派对 |
[28:11] | And you’re not here. | 你没有来 |
[28:12] | Uh, I was just wondering if you’re gonna come. | 我只想知道 你会来吗 |
[28:16] | I really hope that I get to see you before I leave. | 我真的希望离开前能见到你 |
[28:21] | Okay. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[28:23] | You know, you do work for two editors-in-chief. | 你要知道 自己是为两位主编打工的 |
[28:27] | I have to find out you’re leaving | 我居然得从一封群发邮件里 |
[28:28] | through a mass e-mail? | 发现你要走了 |
[28:30] | You never asked my permission. | 你从未请示过我 |
[28:35] | Permission granted. | 批准了 |
[28:37] | – Thank you. – It’s interesting. | -谢谢 -真有意思 |
[28:39] | You spent four years of your life | 你花了人生中四年的时间 |
[28:41] | working your way up the ladder here, | 在这里打拼 |
[28:43] | and now you’re throwing it all away. | 而现在却将得到的一切抛弃 |
[28:48] | Um… yeah, I– | 是的 我 |
[28:49] | I never thought I’d say this, but… | 没想到我会说这个 但是 |
[28:50] | you’ve got big balls, Betty Suarez. | 你很有胆识 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 |
[29:00] | That’s the nicest thing you’ve ever said to me. | 这是你对我说过的最动听的话 |
[29:08] | I don’t know why I got so competitive with Ellen. | 我不知道为什么要和艾伦比 |
[29:11] | She wore the hell out of that suit. | 她把那身西装穿得太好看了 |
[29:14] | Spencer, I have something to tell you, | 斯宾塞 有件事我得告诉你 |
[29:16] | and I’m really worried about how you’re gonna react. | 但我很担心你的反应 |
[29:18] | I know you’re my daughter. | 我知道你是我的女儿 |
[29:20] | What? How? | 什么 怎么知道的 |
[29:22] | I recently found out from a friend | 我最近才从朋友那里得知 |
[29:24] | that Fey got pregnant | 菲怀孕过 |
[29:27] | Shortly after I… was with her. | 在我和她 不久之后 |
[29:30] | It was the 80s, studio 54. | 那是80年代 “54片场”迪厅 |
[29:32] | I got so blitzed out of my mind, | 我烂醉如泥 神智不清 |
[29:34] | I thought Fey was Andy Warhol. | 我以为菲是安迪·沃荷[普普艺术开创者] |
[29:37] | I contacted an agency to find you. | 我请了私家侦探找你 |
[29:40] | And then I hired you as my stylist | 然后我请你做我的造型师 |
[29:44] | so I could get to know you first. | 以此来接触你 |
[29:47] | I wanted to make sure I wasn’t intruding. | 我不想做入侵者 |
[29:51] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[29:54] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:56] | Really. I’ve been waiting years for you to intrude. | 真的 我已经等你入侵好几年了 |
[30:00] | Well, then… | 那就好 |
[30:02] | I forbid you to see that boy. | 我不准你和那个男生约会 |
[30:04] | – Wait. What boy? What are you talking about? – I don’t know. | -哪个男生 你在说什么 -我也不知道 |
[30:06] | It just sounded like a fatherly thing to say. | 只是觉得这话很有父亲范儿 |
[30:08] | Oh. Then I hate you, dad! | 我恨你 老爸 |
[30:19] | Marc. | 马克 |
[30:20] | Yeah. Got you! | 逮住你了 |
[30:21] | Oh, yes. | 是的 |
[30:24] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[30:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:29] | And you’re gonna miss me. | 你也会想我的 |
[30:34] | Take care of everything here. | 好好照顾这里的一切 |
[31:08] | Are you going to talk to her? | 你要和她谈谈吗 |
[31:15] | I think I need to let her go. | 我想我该放手让她走了 |
[31:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:53] | Go to the marked tabs. | 看看有标签的那些页 |
[32:04] | Those’ll be your pages to fill. | 这些空白该由你来填满 |
[32:06] | You’re now sole editor-in-chief of “Mode.” | 你现在是《风尚》的主编了 |
[32:09] | I’m stepping down. It’s time. | 我要卸任 是时候了 |
[32:13] | I got this job because it was handed to me, | 我能拿到这个职位 是靠家人 |
[32:14] | but… you’ve earned it. | 而你 是靠自己的努力 |
[32:19] | This is quite a surprise. | 这倒是个惊喜啊 |
[32:22] | How does… Claire feel about it? | 克莱尔是怎么想的 |
[32:24] | Oh, she’s given it her blessing. | 她致以祝福 |
[32:28] | Congratulations, Wilhelmina. | 恭喜 威廉敏娜 |
[32:34] | And, uh, what are you gonna do? | 那你以后打算怎么办 |
[32:37] | I’m gonna start over. | 我要重新开始 |
[32:52] | Okay, everybody. Gather round. | 好了 大伙们 靠过来 |
[32:56] | I’d like to make a toast. | 我要说祝酒词了 |
[32:57] | This is gonna be his last attempt to make you stay. | 这是他最后一次试图把你留下了 |
[32:59] | I just want to say… | 我只想说 |
[33:00] | I know I can’t stop my daughters from leaving. | 我无法阻止我的女儿们离家 |
[33:03] | But I can give them a little advice. | 但我可以给她们一些建议 |
[33:06] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[33:07] | You’re moving across an ocean. | 你要搬到大洋彼岸了 |
[33:10] | Where you’ll have no family, | 在那里 你没有家人 |
[33:12] | no friends, you won’t know the city. | 没有朋友 你根本不了解那个城市 |
[33:15] | Papi. | 爸爸 |
[33:16] | I know what that’s like, mija. | 我知道那种感觉 女儿 |
[33:18] | When your mommy and I left Mexico and came here. | 我和你妈妈离开墨西哥 来到这里的时候 |
[33:23] | Oh, we were so afraid. | 我们真是害怕极了 |
[33:27] | But it was the best decision we made in our lives. | 但这是我们一辈子做过的最好的决定 |
[33:31] | Something tells me… you’ll look back | 我有种感觉 日后当你回首往事的时候 |
[33:34] | and think the same about this move. | 你也会有类似的想法 |
[33:38] | Thank you, papi. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[33:43] | Next. | 接下来 |
[33:44] | No, stop. No advice. I-I gotta tell you something. | 停 先别提建议 我有事要告诉你 |
[33:47] | – Wait. – No, papi, me first. | -等等 -爸爸 我先来 |
[33:48] | My advice is that you’re very stubborn | 我的建议就是 你真是驴脾气 |
[33:50] | and you don’t listen. | 从来不听劝 |
[33:54] | Tell him. | 告诉他吧 |
[33:56] | We’re moving to Manhattan. | 我们要搬去曼哈顿了 |
[33:57] | And there’s plenty of room. | 房子很大 |
[33:59] | Yeah, we want you to come and live with us. | 没错 我们想要你搬过来一起住 |
[34:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:03] | That’s very sweet. | 我很开心 |
[34:05] | And I appreciate it. | 很感谢你们 |
[34:07] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 但是我哪儿也不去 |
[34:09] | We’re not gonna let you live here alone. | 我们不会让你一个人住在这里的 |
[34:11] | I want to live here alone. | 我就想一个人住在这里 |
[34:13] | Don’t you think I’m a little tired | 你不觉得 我已经受够了 |
[34:14] | of sharing one bathroom with the three of you? | 和你们三个人共用洗手间了吗 |
[34:16] | Believe me, my bladder isn’t what it used to be. | 相信我 我的膀胱也老了 |
[34:19] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[34:20] | I thought we were gonna have an elegant lunch, but… | 我还想好好吃午饭呢 |
[34:23] | Oh, I want my daughters and my grandson | 我想要我的女儿们和孙子 |
[34:26] | to live their lives the way they want. | 自由自在地生活 |
[34:30] | A nosotros. | 干杯 |
[34:32] | A nosotros. | 干杯 |
[34:40] | I heard congratulations were in order, | 我听说要祝贺你都得排队 |
[34:43] | and I wanted to be one of the first. | 我还想排在前面呢 |
[34:45] | Thank you, you are the first, indeed. | 谢谢 事实上 你是第一个 |
[34:50] | You… always seem to know what’s right. | 你 似乎总能合我意 |
[35:01] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[35:02] | Uh, not so fast. | 先别走 |
[35:05] | Now that “Mode” is mine, | 既然现在《风尚》是我的了 |
[35:07] | Uh, I’m going to be doing some housecleaning… | 我就要做做大扫除了 |
[35:11] | Getting rid of some of the fat. | 给办公室减减肥 |
[35:13] | But Betty already left. | 但贝蒂已经走了 |
[35:19] | You know, I really am gonna miss her. | 你知道吗 我真的会想她的 |
[35:22] | Anyway, uh, I might need to lean on you a little more… | 无论如何 我今后会更加依赖你了 |
[35:27] | Creatively… | 在创意方面 |
[35:29] | If you feel you’re up to it. | 只要你有信心能胜任 |
[35:31] | Yes. Sure. | 是啊 当然 |
[35:34] | I’m happy to be leaned on creatively. | 我很愿意在创意上被依赖 |
[35:37] | Good. | 很好 |
[35:39] | But no more schemes, right? | 不再玩阴谋了 好吧 |
[35:44] | There is just one. | 再玩一个 |
[35:55] | I, uh… | 我 |
[35:56] | pulled some strings with the senator | 我做了做参议员的工作 |
[35:58] | and got you a new cell mate– a fairly high-profile type. | 给你找了个新狱友 算是个重犯 |
[36:01] | And why does this high-profile prisoner | 那么这个重犯为什么 |
[36:04] | put such a twinkle in your eye? | 会让你两眼冒光呢 |
[36:06] | Well, the feds are hoping | 联邦调查局的人希望 |
[36:08] | to extract a confession out of him. | 从他那里弄到口供 |
[36:10] | And someone who could sweet-talk a guard | 如果有人能说服警卫放他出去 |
[36:12] | into letting him out of prison to visit his girlfriend | 见他的女朋友的话 |
[36:16] | might get him to talk. | 他也许就招了 |
[36:17] | And if so, that person could suddenly find his sentence… | 这样的话 那个功臣就会发现他的刑期 |
[36:22] | drastically reduced. | 大大的缩短了 |
[36:27] | I think this guy is going to find me | 我想那个家伙会发现 |
[36:30] | very hard to resist. | 我有难以抗拒的力量 |
[36:34] | I couldn’t agree more. | 完全赞同 |
[36:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:43] | – We have a surprise. – What are you doing? | -给你个惊喜 -干什么 |
[36:45] | You cannot go to Europe in those. So… | 你不能戴着这个去欧洲 |
[36:51] | Okay, can I take mine, too? | 好吧 我能拿着原来那副吗 |
[36:52] | – No. – Come on | -不行 -拜托了 |
[36:59] | Good-bye. | 再见了 |
[37:00] | Bye. | 再见 |
[37:02] | You’re gonna come visit me soon, right? | 你们会很快来看我的 对吗 |
[37:04] | Yeah. Summer can’t come soon enough. | 是的 我都等不及要过暑假了 |
[37:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:13] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[37:19] | You go be great, chipmunk. All right? | 你会好好的 花栗鼠 对吧 |
[37:23] | Be good, Austin. | 保重 奥斯汀 |
[37:32] | Te quiero, mija. | 我爱你 女儿 |
[37:34] | I love you, papi. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[37:39] | Okay, okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[37:41] | Um, I will call you as soon as I land. | 飞机一降落我就打给你们 |
[37:43] | It might be very early, so just wait till you wake up | 可能时间会很早 所以你们等到 |
[37:45] | and call me back, okay? | 起床之后打给我吧 |
[37:46] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[39:17] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[39:18] | Oh! Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:21] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[39:24] | So… was that hard for you? | 现在过得很不容易吧 |
[39:25] | Not really. | 其实没有 |
[39:27] | Well… I just– | 我只是 |
[39:28] | I realized I’ve had everything handed to me. | 突然觉得我一直都是坐享其成 |
[39:31] | I’ve–I’ve never really gotten anything on my own, | 从没有为了得到什么而打拼过 |
[39:33] | like–like you. | 像你那样 |
[39:37] | Well… I know there’s a lot you can do, Daniel. | 我知道你是很有实力的 丹尼尔 |
[39:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | And I also realized… | 我还意识到 |
[39:45] | I didn’t say good-bye, | 我没和你告别 |
[39:46] | which is, uh, really not cool. | 这样做 很不礼貌 |
[39:49] | So… | 所以 |
[39:51] | Good-bye… | 再见了 |
[39:52] | And good luck… | 祝你好运 |
[39:54] | And… | 还有 |
[39:56] | Have a safe flight. | 一路顺风 |
[39:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:58] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 我到了就给你打电话 |
[40:02] | So… | 那么 |
[40:04] | So that’s it? You’re, uh, headed back to New York? | 就这样吧 你要回纽约了吗 |
[40:07] | No. I think I’m gonna… | 不 我想我会 |
[40:13] | stay around here for a while, | 在这里待上一段时间 |
[40:16] | see what I can find. | 看看我能发现什么 |
[40:17] | Maybe take you to dinner… | 也许我能带你吃晚餐 |
[40:20] | tonight, if you’re free. | 就今晚 你有空的话 |
[40:23] | I would love that. | 我很乐意 |
[40:29] | Well, I better get back to work. | 好了 我得回去工作了 |
[40:34] | I’m really glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你过来了 |
[40:38] | I’ll, um, call you later. | 我 待会儿打给你 |
[40:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[40:43] | Hey, if you want something to do, | 如果你想找份工作的话 |
[40:45] | I am looking for a new assistant. | 我倒是缺个助理呢 |
[40:46] | Well, maybe I’ll submit my resume. | 好啊 也许我会投简历的 |