时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | “My name is Vanya Hargreeves, and this is my story.” | “我叫范娅·哈格鲁弗斯 这是我的故事” |
[00:57] | We were never a real family. | “我们从来都不是真正的家庭” |
[00:59] | We were our father’s creation, family in name… | “我们是父亲的造物 名义上的家人” |
[01:02] | – And smile. – …but not in fact.” | -笑 -“但有名无实” |
[01:07] | “In the end, after our brother Ben had died, | “最终 我们的兄弟本死后” |
[01:10] | there was really nothing connecting us. | “我们之间再无牵绊” |
[01:12] | We were just strangers living under the same roof…” | “我们只是生活在同一屋檐下的陌生人” |
[01:15] | “…destined to be alone…” | “注定孤独” |
[01:19] | “…starved for attention…” | “渴求关注” |
[01:24] | “…damaged by our upbringing…” | “被我们的家教毁坏” |
[01:28] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[01:30] | She wrote that? | 她居然那么写 |
[01:32] | I can’t believe she would do that. | 真不敢相信她居然那么做 |
[01:34] | “…and haunted by what might have been.” | “心中无法放下那些错过的可能” |
[01:37] | “We all wanted to be loved by a man incapable of giving love.” | “我们都想被一个不会爱别人的人爱” |
[01:41] | 爸爸 我想着 何不呢 小范 | |
[01:42] | “Our father never missed an opportunity | “我们的父亲从不放过任何机会” |
[01:43] | to remind me that I was ordinary. | “提醒我 我是平凡的” |
[01:46] | A hard thing for a little girl to hear.” | “这种话对小姑娘来说 很扎心” |
[01:49] | “If you’re raised to believe nothing about you is special, | “如果你从小被教育 你一无是处” |
[01:52] | if the benchmark is extraordinary, | “如果标杆是非凡” |
[01:54] | what do you do if you’re not?” | “而你又不是 你要怎么办” |
[02:02] | Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. | 该死 该死 |
[02:08] | Shit. | 该死 |
[02:36] | I’m so sorry I’m late. | 真抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:38] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我都没注意呢 |
[02:48] | From the top. | 从头开始 |
[03:32] | Play it again. | 再放一遍 |
[03:33] | We’ve watched it over and over, Luther. | 我们都看了一遍又一遍了 路瑟 |
[03:35] | It’s the same every time. | 每遍都是一样 |
[03:40] | What is she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[03:44] | The tea. Did she poison him? | 那茶 她是下毒了吗 |
[03:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:52] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[03:53] | I was looking at old footage of us as kids, | 我在看我们小时候的旧录像 |
[03:56] | and I saw the tape just sitting there. | 我看到录像带就放在那里 |
[04:00] | Yeah, Dad must have started using the security system again. | 爸爸肯定是又重新启动了监控系统 |
[04:03] | He was getting more and more paranoid. | 他的确是越来越多疑了 |
[04:05] | He thought people were out to get him. | 他觉得有人想对他不利 |
[04:08] | Well… | 看来 |
[04:09] | I guess maybe he was right. | 他是对的 |
[04:11] | But Mom? | 但妈妈 |
[04:13] | I mean, she’s not capable of… | 她根本不能… |
[04:20] | Is she? | 她能吗 |
[04:36] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[04:39] | We need to ask you some questions about the night that Dad died. | 我们得就爸爸死的那晚问你几个问题 |
[04:42] | Do you remember anything? | 你记得什么吗 |
[04:47] | Of course. Sunset, 7:33 p.m. | 当然 日落在晚上7点33分 |
[04:50] | Moon was waxing crescent, dinner was Cornish hen, | 娥眉月 晚餐吃小母鸡 |
[04:52] | – wild rice, and carrots. – No. No, uh… later that night. | -野生稻和胡萝卜 -不 那晚后来 |
[04:56] | In his bedroom. | 在他卧室里 |
[04:58] | Did you go and see him? | 你去见他了吗 |
[05:01] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[05:12] | Were you ever… I don’t know, angry with Dad? | 你对爸爸…生过气吗 |
[05:19] | Your father was a good man. | 你们父亲是个好人 |
[05:21] | A kind man. | 和善的人 |
[05:23] | He was very good to me. | 他对我很好 |
[05:24] | Yes, but after we all left, it must have been difficult. | 是啊 但我们都走后 你们一定很艰难吧 |
[05:27] | Oh, there were days. | 有些时候 |
[05:29] | You kids kept me oh so busy, and then… | 本来照顾你们让我一直忙碌 后来… |
[05:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:38] | Mom, what were you gonna say? | 妈妈 你想说什么 |
[05:40] | Eggs are ready! | 鸡蛋好了 |
[05:46] | Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. | 早饭是一天最重要的一餐 |
[05:49] | Now, eat up. | 都吃光吧 |
[05:50] | Both of you. | 你们俩 |
[06:02] | Do you seriously still not understand the chain of custody? | 你真的还是不理解监管链是怎么回事吗 |
[06:06] | If you touch it, I can’t use it. | 如果你碰它 我就不能用了 |
[06:09] | Let me save you some time running ballistics. | 我替你省了查弹道的时间吧 |
[06:11] | These nine-millimeters haven’t been manufactured | 这种9毫米子弹早已停产 |
[06:13] | – since 19– – 1963. Odd, I know. | -自19… -1963年起 我知道 很奇怪 |
[06:16] | Matching casings were found at a murder scene last night. | 昨晚的凶杀现场发现了匹配的弹壳 |
[06:19] | Ishmael’s Towing. | 以赛玛利拖车 |
[06:20] | The driver? | 那个司机 |
[06:21] | Found him hanging from the ceiling. | 他被人吊在了天花板下 |
[06:23] | Looks like he must have known something after all. | 看来他还是知道点什么的 |
[06:25] | It’s a shame nobody told you to go talk to him. | 可惜没人叫你去找他问话 |
[06:30] | In the span of 24 hours, | 在24小时里 |
[06:32] | I’ve had attacks in three different places across town. | 全镇有三个地方发生了袭击 |
[06:35] | Whatever this is, whoever this is, | 不管这怎么回事 是谁干的 |
[06:38] | they’re not slowing down. | 他们没有放慢脚步 |
[06:39] | So, if you really give a shit and you’ve got any fresh ideas, | 如果你真的在乎 而且有什么新的想法 |
[06:42] | I’m all ears. | 我愿意听 |
[06:44] | The guy’s kid, in the doughnut shop? | 那人的孩子 甜甜圈店那个 |
[06:47] | I’ve got units tracking the extended family | 我安排了警员查他的亲属 |
[06:49] | in case anyone goes after him. | 以防有人去找他 |
[06:50] | Well, this place must have surveillance footage. | 这地方肯定有监控录像 |
[06:52] | No, it doesn’t exist. | 不 没有 |
[06:53] | The first unit on the scene | 最先到现场的警员 |
[06:54] | clocked two shooters fleeing the premises, | 看到两名枪手逃离现场 |
[06:56] | wearing, get this, creepy kids’ masks. | 他们戴着可怕的儿童面具 |
[07:01] | The city is really going to shit, huh? | 这城市真是完了 是吧 |
[07:03] | Coming from the guy dressed in spandex? | 穿紧身衣的家伙好意思说 |
[07:05] | It’s not spandex, it’s leather. | 不是紧身衣 是皮衣 |
[07:06] | And you used to like it. A lot, if I recall. | 你以前还很喜欢呢 |
[07:09] | God, please un-remember that. | 天哪 忘记那些吧 |
[07:11] | Etched into the data bank, Eudora. | 已经刻进数据库了 尤朵拉 |
[07:13] | And we’re done. | 我们没话说了 |
[07:15] | Yeah, well, you go fill out your forms | 好了 趁我去追捕这些禽兽时 |
[07:17] | while I go hunt these animals down. | 你去填你那些表吧 |
[07:20] | And, Detective, | 警探 |
[07:22] | I do give a shit. | 我在乎的 |
[07:27] | I still can’t get over the fact that you two used to– | 我还是无法相信你俩曾是… |
[07:29] | Not another word, Beeman. | 闭嘴 比曼 |
[07:30] | Not another damn word. | 给我把嘴闭紧 |
[07:55] | Helen… | 海伦 |
[07:58] | You were great today. | 你今天很棒 |
[08:01] | Really, really great. | 真的很棒 |
[08:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | It’s those runs in the Stravinsky. | 斯特拉文斯基的连音 |
[08:10] | I’ve been hacking at them for weeks, | 我都努力好几周了 |
[08:12] | – and you just make– – Make them look easy? | -而你… -看上去轻而易举吗 |
[08:19] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来着 |
[08:22] | – Vanya. – Vanya. | -范娅 -范娅 |
[08:23] | And how many years have you been stuck at third chair? | 你做三席做多久了 |
[08:28] | At a certain point, it’s not about practice. | 到了一定程度 就不是练习的问题了 |
[08:31] | It’s whether you’ve got something special. | 而是你是不是有天赋 |
[08:33] | And maybe you just… don’t. | 或许你就是 没有 |
[08:37] | You can put in your 10,000 hours, | 你可以苦练一万小时 |
[08:39] | or… you can go find something you’re actually passionate about | 你也可以去寻找你真正热爱的东西 |
[08:43] | and stop slogging away at Stravinsky like a scared 13-year-old. | 而不是像个害怕的十三岁孩子那样苦练连音 |
[08:55] | Think it over. | 好好考虑下吧 |
[09:15] | …at an RV park. | …在一个房车公园 |
[09:16] | But they can have generators on them, | 但上面可以放发电机 |
[09:18] | they can have their own tanks for waste, everything. | 还有自己的垃圾箱 什么的 |
[09:20] | All these materials, this is what I’d use on a normal house… | 这些材料 都是普通房屋用的… |
[09:22] | I don’t understand how you can watch this crap. | 我不懂你怎么能受得了看这破玩意 |
[09:24] | You don’t find it interesting, | 你难道不对 |
[09:26] | how ordinary people live their lives? | 普通人的生活方式感兴趣吗 |
[09:28] | They’re agonizing over kitchen cabinets | 他们为厨房柜台而发愁 |
[09:30] | as if the entire fate of the universe | 就好像宇宙的命运 |
[09:32] | rests on whether they choose azure blue or asparagus green. | 寄于天青蓝和浅豆绿的选择 |
[09:36] | And your point is? | 你的意思是 |
[09:37] | Sometimes there’s beauty in the mundane, you know? | 有时平凡也是美丽的 |
[09:40] | Well, then, this is the most beautiful room I’ve ever seen. | 那这可是我见过的最美的房间了 |
[10:00] | Seven percent reduction in payment due to job delay. | 因为工作延误 薪酬减7% |
[10:03] | Further reduction every 24 hours until job completion. | 每24小时便会继续减薪 直到工作完成 |
[10:08] | That is just… I mean… | 这真是… |
[10:10] | It’s only been one lousy day. | 真是闹心的一天 |
[10:12] | Let’s see ’em get out from behind their desks, | 他们倒是从办公桌后面出来 |
[10:13] | get their hands dirty for once. | 自己动手一次啊 |
[10:16] | Damn lazy bastards. | 懒惰的死混蛋 |
[10:19] | Are you done? | 你抱怨够了吗 |
[10:23] | Yeah. | 够了 |
[10:25] | Well, let’s get back out there and kill this little shit. | 那我们再出去杀了那小混蛋吧 |
[10:50] | Damn it, where’s Dad’s stuff? | 该死 爸爸的东西呢 |
[10:53] | Can we go see a movie or something? | 我们能去看个电影什么的吗 |
[10:55] | – Or the ocean? – Shut up! | -或是去看海 -闭嘴 |
[10:57] | I’m trying to find whatever… | 我在找… |
[10:59] | priceless crap was in that priceless box | 那个无价之宝盒子里的无价之宝呢 |
[11:01] | so that Pogo will get off my ass! | 好让伯格别再来烦我 |
[11:04] | I’d ask what you’re up to, Klaus, | 我倒想问你在干什么 克劳斯 |
[11:06] | but then it occurred to me… | 但我随即想到 |
[11:08] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[11:12] | You know there are easier ways out of the house, buddy? | 要离家还有更轻松的办法的 |
[11:15] | This one involved the least amount of talking. | 这种办法需要说最少的话 |
[11:18] | Or so I thought. | 至少我以为是 |
[11:19] | Hey, hey, hey, so… | 所以… |
[11:21] | You need any more company today? | 你今天还需要人陪吗 |
[11:24] | I could, uh… clear my schedule. | 我可以 清空我的日程 |
[11:27] | Looks like you’ve got your hands full. | 你似乎已经很忙了 |
[11:29] | Oh, this? No, no. I can do this whenever. | 这个吗 不 这我随时可以做 |
[11:31] | I’m just– | 我… |
[11:33] | I just misplaced something. That’s all. | 我就是弄丢了某样东西而已 |
[11:36] | Found it! Thank God! | 找到了 谢天谢地 |
[11:46] | Delicious. | 真好吃 |
[11:47] | I’m done funding your drug habit. | 我不想再资助你的毒瘾了 |
[11:49] | Come on! You don’t– | 拜托 你不… |
[11:52] | Maybe I just wanna hang out with my brother. | 或许我只是想跟兄弟一起玩呢 |
[11:54] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[11:56] | Mi hermano! | 我的好兄弟 |
[11:58] | I love you! | 我爱你哦 |
[12:00] | Even if you can’t love yourself! | 就算你不能爱自己 |
[12:38] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[12:46] | Sorry you were in there for so long, Delores. | 抱歉把你放在里面那么久 德洛丽丝 |
[12:50] | No, I’m not drunk. | 不 我没喝醉 |
[12:52] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[12:55] | Yes, it’s about the eye thing. | 没错 是那个眼睛的事 |
[12:56] | This is the place it was made. | 这就是制作它的地方 |
[12:58] | Or… will be made. | 或者说 将制作 |
[13:04] | We just have to wait. | 我们只需要等 |
[13:06] | I don’t like this any more than you do, | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[13:08] | but she’s hiding something. | 但她有所隐瞒 |
[13:10] | Hiding? To me, she just sounded confused. | 隐瞒 我觉得她似乎是犯糊涂了 |
[13:12] | Well, uh… You saw the tape. | 你看到录像带了 |
[13:14] | – Grace knew what she was doing. – Grace? | -格蕾丝清楚她在做什么 -格蕾丝 |
[13:16] | – This morning, she was Mom. – She’s a machine, Allison. | -今早还喊她妈妈呢 -她是个机器 艾莉森 |
[13:19] | Who read to us and cleaned up after us and put us to bed. | 她给我们读书 帮我们收拾 哄我们上床 |
[13:22] | And then we left her here, alone, in this house for 13 years. | 然后我们把她一个人丢在这房子里十三年 |
[13:27] | I mean, no wonder she lost her mind. | 难怪她会疯呢 |
[13:30] | To be away from your kids? | 离开自己的孩子 |
[13:34] | Hey, what happened with… Claire? | 克莱尔那边 出了什么事 |
[13:36] | With Patrick? | 还有帕特里克 |
[13:38] | You never told me. | 你还没告诉我 |
[13:40] | Yeah, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 得了 我不想谈 |
[13:43] | It’s just… when we were kids, | 我们小时候 |
[13:46] | we used to sit in here and tell each other everything. | 会坐在这里 对彼此无话不谈 |
[13:48] | Yeah, and then we grew up. | 是啊 然后我们长大了 |
[13:57] | Things got ugly between Patrick and me. | 我和帕特里克闹得很僵 |
[13:59] | Now the court says I have to do this mandatory therapy thing | 法庭安排我接受强制治疗 |
[14:02] | before I can have visitation. | 才能获得探视权 |
[14:04] | What for? | 治疗什么 |
[14:10] | You used your power on her. | 你对她用了你的异能 |
[14:13] | I mean, there were days where she’d have these epic meltdowns. | 有的时候她会严重崩溃 |
[14:16] | And no matter what I said, she wouldn’t stop. | 不管我说什么 她都不肯停下来 |
[14:19] | She was three then, and I… | 她当时才三岁… |
[14:21] | I know that’s what three-year-olds are supposed to do. | 我知道三岁的孩子就是会这样 |
[14:26] | So I said I would do it that one time. | 我就想 我就做那一次 |
[14:29] | Only it wasn’t just that one time. | 但结果是不止一次 |
[14:35] | I told myself any… | 我对自己说… |
[14:38] | parent with my power would do the same. | 换了任何有我这种异能的父母都会这么做 |
[14:42] | That it wasn’t wrong. | 这没什么错 |
[14:45] | I just had an advantage. | 我只是有优势 |
[14:49] | I mean, from the time I was little, | 自从我小时候 |
[14:50] | I used it to get everything I wanted. | 我总是能得到我想要的一切 |
[14:53] | With Dad, with my career… | 爸爸 我的事业 |
[14:59] | But now, I know nothing in my life was real. | 但现在 我知道我生活里的一切都不是真的 |
[15:03] | So I’m starting over. | 所以我要重新开始 |
[15:06] | I just didn’t think it would be so hard. | 但我没想到会如此艰难 |
[15:09] | It’ll get easier. | 会轻松起来的 |
[15:11] | – Some things just take time. – Yeah. | -有些事是需要时间的 -是啊 |
[15:16] | And some things just stay broken. | 有些事是无法修复的 |
[15:37] | You’re still lookin’ for Mr. Puddles. | 你还在找水坑先生 |
[15:42] | I– I got out of rehearsal | 我刚结束排练 |
[15:43] | and was in the neighborhood, so I thought… | 正好在这附近 就想着… |
[15:46] | – I– – Came all the way to Bricktown? | -我 -你大老远跑来布里克顿吗 |
[15:51] | Well, since you’re here, | 既然你都来了 |
[15:53] | you might as well come in. | 那进来看看吧 |
[16:07] | – These are beautiful. – Ah, thank you. | -这些真精致 -谢谢 |
[16:11] | Restoration antiques. | 修复古董 |
[16:13] | It’s my bread and butter. | 是我的生计 |
[16:16] | But I do play around with other things. | 但我还玩别的 |
[16:19] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[16:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:25] | It’s kind of embarrassing. | 这有点丢人 |
[16:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:44] | – You made all these? – When I was a kid, | -这都是你做的 -我小时候 |
[16:47] | my imagination was my escape. | 我的想象力是我的避风港 |
[16:51] | And, clearly, I never grew up. | 显然 我就没长大 |
[16:55] | No, it’s amazing. | 不 这很棒 |
[16:57] | Which one is your favorite? | 哪个是你最喜欢的 |
[16:59] | Ballerina is kind of my best. | 芭蕾舞女是我最好的作品 |
[17:02] | Or maybe the duck. | 或者鸭子 |
[17:03] | Or the other duck. | 还有另一只鸭子 |
[17:05] | Or the other duck. | 和另一只鸭子 |
[17:11] | But there is one you should see. | 但有一个你该看看 |
[17:22] | – Is that…? – Okay, so I might have… | -那是… -好吧 我可能… |
[17:25] | stayed up last night making this. | 昨晚彻夜没睡做了这个 |
[17:30] | It’s beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[17:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | Take it. | 给你了 |
[17:36] | Oh, no. I… | 不 我… |
[17:37] | I insist. Please. | 我坚持 收下吧 |
[17:39] | I made it for you. | 我给你做的 |
[17:45] | You inspired me. | 你激励了我 |
[17:52] | This is so bizarre. We’ve known each other for… two days? | 这好奇怪 我们才认识 两天吧 |
[17:55] | I feel like you know me better | 我觉得你比我的家人 |
[17:56] | than anyone in my family. | 都更了解我了 |
[18:00] | This might be a little inappropriate, seeing as I’m your… | 这可能有点不合适 因为我是你的… |
[18:04] | impressionable young student, but… | 易受影响的年轻学生 但是… |
[18:08] | would you want to have dinner with me tonight? | 你今晚愿意跟我吃晚饭吗 |
[18:13] | You don’t have to if you don’t want to. | 你不想的话 也不强求 |
[18:15] | – Yeah. – It’s fast… | -好 -这太快了 |
[18:16] | – No, I– – …I know, but… | -不 我 -我知道 但是… |
[18:18] | I’d like that. | 我愿意 |
[18:19] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[18:23] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[18:27] | Leonard, this is my sister, Allison. | 雷纳德 这是我姐姐 艾莉森 |
[18:31] | Wait a second, I know you. | 等等 我认识你 |
[18:33] | You were in that movie. You’re in the movie, the… | 你演了那个电影 你演了那个电影… |
[18:35] | You were the lawyer. | 你是个律师 |
[18:36] | The tough one in the wheelchair, right? | 坐轮椅那个 很厉害 是吧 |
[18:38] | Yeah. Yeah, that was me. | 是啊 是我 |
[18:40] | You didn’t tell me your sister was a movie star. | 你没说你姐姐是个电影明星啊 |
[18:44] | You were in that Umbrella thing, too, weren’t you? | 你还是那个伞学院的吧 |
[18:48] | But you weren’t in that, were you? | 但你不是吧 |
[18:50] | No, uh… I was sort of the fifth Beatle of the family, so… | 不是 我是家里的披头士第五人 |
[18:54] | I never really did like the Beatles. | 我从来就不喜欢披头士 |
[18:56] | More of a Stones guy, myself. | 更喜欢滚石 |
[19:00] | Um, I’m sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰 |
[19:01] | but, uh… could you come back to the house? | 但你可以回家来吗 |
[19:04] | – We’re having a family meeting. – And you guys want me there? | -我们要举行家庭会议 -你们要我去吗 |
[19:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:12] | It’s about Mom. | 是妈妈的事 |
[19:14] | – I’m so sorry. I– – Oh, don’t be. | -真抱歉 -没事的 |
[19:18] | We’ll do a rain check on dinner. | 晚饭改天吧 |
[19:21] | – Bye. – Thanks. | -再见 -谢谢 |
[19:22] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[19:25] | Who’s the guy? | 那人是谁 |
[19:27] | – He’s a… just a friend. – Friend? | -他是个…朋友 -朋友 |
[19:32] | No, it’s not… | 不是 |
[19:35] | Maybe I’m just trying to not separate myself | 或许我在努力不让自己 |
[19:38] | from everything and everyone. | 与一切隔绝 |
[19:43] | I’m… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:46] | I shouldn’t have said those things to you yesterday. | 我昨天不该对你说那些的 |
[19:48] | I was angry with Patrick, and I… | 我在气帕特里克 |
[19:51] | I took it out on you. | 就拿你撒气了 |
[19:52] | I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:54] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[19:55] | I’m not good at this whole sister thing. | 我不擅长姐妹交心 |
[19:58] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没注意呢 |
[20:01] | Tell me how you really feel. | 告诉我你的真实感受嘛 |
[20:03] | – Maybe I will. – Okay! | -或许我会的 -好吧 |
[20:25] | Kick it over here! | 踢过来 |
[20:47] | No! | 不 |
[20:51] | Five. | 小五 |
[20:52] | Five! | 小五 |
[20:54] | Hey, Five. | 小五 |
[20:54] | No! | 不 |
[20:56] | Five! | 小五 |
[20:59] | What are you… | 你怎么… |
[21:02] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 |
[21:09] | – You okay? – You shouldn’t be… | -你没事吧 -你不该… |
[21:12] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[21:16] | Hey, baby… | 宝贝 |
[21:17] | Hey, a little privacy, guys. | 给点隐私啊 |
[21:19] | We’re really hitting it off back here. | 我们特别来电的 |
[21:21] | Get out! You can’t be here! | 滚 你不能在这里 |
[21:24] | I’m in the middle of something. | 我正忙着呢 |
[21:26] | – Any luck finding your one-eyed man? – No. | -找到你的独眼男人了吗 -没有 |
[21:29] | – What’s he talkin’ about? – Does it matter? It’s Klaus. | -他说什么呢 -这要紧吗 他是克劳斯 |
[21:33] | What do you want, Luther? | 你想干什么 路瑟 |
[21:37] | So, Grace may have had something to do with Dad’s death. | 格蕾丝可能跟爸爸的死有关 |
[21:40] | So I need you to come back to the academy, | 我需要你回学院去 |
[21:42] | all right? It’s important. | 好吗 这很重要 |
[21:44] | “It’s important.” You have no concept of what’s important. | “这很重要” 你才不知道什么叫重要呢 |
[21:49] | Did I ever tell you guys about | 我跟你们说过我那次 |
[21:50] | the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding? | 拿巧克力布丁热蜡给我的屁股脱毛的事吗 |
[21:55] | – It was so painful. – What are you still doing here? | -可疼了 -你怎么还在这里 |
[21:59] | What? | 什么 |
[21:59] | I– What? I need an excuse to hang out with my family? | 我想跟家人待在一起 还需要借口吗 |
[22:02] | We’re trying to have a serious conversation. | 我们在严肃讨论事情呢 |
[22:04] | What, and I’m incapable of being serious? | 我就不能严肃了吗 |
[22:06] | Is that what you’re saying? | 你是这意思吗 |
[22:07] | – Luther’s got a point, you should get out. – What? | -路瑟说的有道理 你该下车 -什么 |
[22:13] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[22:17] | What the hell are you up to, Five? | 你究竟想干什么 小五 |
[22:18] | Believe me, you wouldn’t understand. | 相信我 你不会理解的 |
[22:20] | Try me. Last I checked, I’m still the leader of this family. | 说来听听 据我所知 我还是家里的领头人 |
[22:23] | Well, last I checked, I’m 28 years older than you. | 据我所知 我比你大28岁 |
[22:28] | You know what your problem is? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 |
[22:30] | Really hoping you’ll tell me. | 正希望你能告诉我呢 |
[22:31] | You think you’re better than us. | 你觉得你比我们强 |
[22:35] | You always have. Even when we were kids. | 你一直是的 哪怕是我们小时候 |
[22:40] | But the truth is, you’re just as messed up as the rest of us. | 但事实上 你跟我们一样问题多多 |
[22:45] | We’re all you have. | 你只有我们 |
[22:47] | And you know it. | 你也清楚 |
[22:49] | I don’t think that I’m better than you, Number One. | 我不是觉得我比你强 1号 |
[22:54] | I know I am. | 我确定我更强 |
[22:57] | I’ve done unimaginable things, | 我做到了无法想象之事 |
[22:59] | things you couldn’t even comprehend. | 你根本不能理解的事 |
[23:01] | Right. | 是啊 |
[23:03] | Just to get back here and save you all. | 只为了回到这里来拯救你们 |
[23:07] | Stop! | 站住 |
[23:10] | Stop right now! | 马上站住 |
[23:11] | Hey, bitches! | 贱人们 |
[23:15] | You, get back here! | 你给我回来 |
[23:17] | Out of the way, asshole! | 闪开 混蛋 |
[23:18] | Now I’m starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision. | 我开始怀疑那是否是最明智的决定 |
[23:22] | You really love doughnuts, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢甜甜圈 是吧 |
[23:25] | Is there anything better in this world? | 这世上还有比这更好的吗 |
[23:28] | Well, I suppose not. | 应该没有吧 |
[23:30] | Though I guess I’m kind of biased, | 但我比较有偏见 |
[23:32] | seeing as how I make them all day, every day. | 因为我每天整天都在做甜甜圈 |
[23:35] | All day, every day. | 每天整天 |
[23:37] | – Elaborate. – Well, um… | -说说看 -我 |
[23:39] | I get here before the sun’s up. | 在破晓之前就到店里 |
[23:41] | I measure out the dry ingredients, | 称好干原料 |
[23:44] | I mix in the slurry real slow, | 慢慢把浆液搅拌进去 |
[23:47] | and load ’em all into the extruder. | 然后倒进挤压机 |
[23:50] | Extruder. | 挤压机 |
[23:52] | Yep. | 对 |
[23:53] | That’s what makes them into the doughnut shapes. | 那就是把它们做成甜甜圈形的东西 |
[23:57] | The real trick is, um… | 真正的诀窍在于 |
[24:00] | I let ’em rise for about half an hour before I fry ’em up. | 我炸之前 会让它们先发半小时 |
[24:04] | That’s what makes them so… light and fluffy. | 这样最后它们就能轻盈蓬松 |
[24:10] | How come you’re so light and fluffy? | 你怎么那么轻盈蓬松 |
[24:13] | Well, I guess you are what you eat. | 吃什么像什么吧 |
[24:20] | Uh, might I try a raspberry jelly? | 我可以尝尝覆盆子果冻的吗 |
[24:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[24:36] | The secret’s in the jelly. | 秘诀是果冻 |
[24:46] | Agnes. | 艾格尼丝 |
[24:48] | Beautiful name. | 名字真美 |
[24:51] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | It means “pure.” | 意思是”纯洁” |
[24:55] | Of course it does. | 当然了 |
[25:01] | So, uh… is there anything that you might be able to tell us | 你能跟我们说说这里 |
[25:05] | about the night that this place got shot up? | 被枪击的那晚的事吗 |
[25:10] | Well, I– I mean, | 我… |
[25:11] | I already told the police everything I know. | 我把我知道的都告诉警察了 |
[25:14] | Twice, actually. | 还说了两次呢 |
[25:15] | Do you remember the boy from that night? | 你记得那晚的男孩吗 |
[25:18] | I didn’t really notice him, to be honest. | 老实说 我没怎么留意他 |
[25:21] | Uh, him and his father sat right over there. | 他和他父亲就坐在那里 |
[25:26] | That most definitely was not his father. | 那绝对不是他父亲 |
[25:29] | We’re just concerned for his… | 我们只是担心他的 |
[25:31] | safety, is all. It’s a dangerous world out there. | 安全 这世界很危险 |
[25:33] | Wouldn’t want anything bad to happen to him. | 可不希望他出事 |
[25:36] | Are you with the police? | 你们是警方吗 |
[25:38] | We were hired by his family to help get to the bottom of things. | 我们是他家人雇佣来解决此事的 |
[25:41] | So if there’s anything you could tell us, | 如果你能跟我们说说 |
[25:42] | we’d really appreciate it. | 我们将感激不尽 |
[25:43] | I’d really… appreciate it. | 我真的会感激不尽 |
[25:46] | I’d– I’d really like to help, | 我也想帮忙 |
[25:48] | but I wouldn’t know anything about that. | 但我真的不知道 |
[25:52] | Although, come to think of it, there was one thing. | 不过 想起来 是有件事 |
[25:55] | He had a… um, a tattoo on his wrist. | 他手腕上有个文身 |
[25:59] | I mean, who lets a kid get a tattoo? | 谁会让孩子文身啊 |
[26:02] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:05] | You mind drawing that tattoo? | 你可以画下来吗 |
[26:08] | Sure, I… Yeah, I can… | 好啊 行 |
[26:14] | It was a circle… and… | 先是个圈 然后… |
[26:18] | Good. And there was… Ah, yeah. | 好 就是这样 对 |
[26:26] | I mean, do you really think Mom would hurt Dad? | 你真觉得是妈妈伤害了爸爸吗 |
[26:28] | You haven’t been home in a long time, Vanya. | 你很久没回家了 范娅 |
[26:30] | Maybe you don’t know Grace anymore. | 或许你已经不了解格蕾丝了 |
[26:32] | If he was poisoned, it would have shown in the coroner’s report. | 如果他中毒了 验尸官报告里就该提到 |
[26:35] | Well, I don’t need a report to tell me | 我不需要一份报告来告诉我 |
[26:36] | what I can see with my own eyes. | 我眼见为实的东西 |
[26:39] | Maybe all that low gravity in space messed with your vision. | 或许是太空的低重力破坏了你的视力 |
[26:44] | Look closer. | 看仔细点 |
[26:45] | Dad has his monocle. Mom stands up. | 爸爸戴着单片眼镜 妈妈站起来 |
[26:48] | – Monocle’s gone. – Oh, yeah! | -单片眼镜就没了 -是啊 |
[26:50] | She wasn’t poisoning him. She was… taking it. | 她不是在给他下毒 是在拿眼镜 |
[26:54] | To clean it. | 好擦干净 |
[26:55] | Then where is it? | 那眼镜在哪 |
[26:57] | No, I’ve searched the house, | 我搜过家里 |
[26:58] | including her things. She doesn’t have it. | 包括她的东西 不在她那里 |
[27:03] | That’s because I took it from her. | 因为我从她那里拿走了 |
[27:06] | After the funeral. | 在葬礼之后 |
[27:07] | You’ve had the monocle this whole time? What the hell, Diego? | 单片眼镜一直在你那里 搞什么 狄戈 |
[27:11] | – Give it to me. – I threw it away. | -给我 -我扔掉了 |
[27:12] | You what? | 什么 |
[27:14] | Look, I knew that if you found it on Mom, | 我知道如果你在妈妈那里发现了它 |
[27:17] | you’d lose your shit, | 你肯定会失控 |
[27:18] | just like you’re doing right now. | 就像你现在这样 |
[27:20] | – Diego, you son of a bitch. – Hey. No. Calm down. | -狄戈 你个混蛋 -别 冷静点 |
[27:25] | Look, I know Dad wasn’t exactly an open book. | 我知道爸爸不是个好理解的人 |
[27:29] | But I do remember one thing he said. | 但我记得他说的一句话 |
[27:32] | Mom was, well, designed to be a caretaker, | 妈妈是被设计成照顾者的 |
[27:34] | but… also as a protector. | 还有保护者 |
[27:37] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:38] | She was programmed to intervene | 按照她的程序 如果有人生命垂危 |
[27:40] | if someone’s life was in jeopardy. | 她是理当进行干预的 |
[27:41] | Well, if her hardware is degrading, then… | 如果是她的硬件坏了 |
[27:44] | – We need to turn her off. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait. | -那我们得关闭她 -等等的 |
[27:46] | She’s not just a vacuum cleaner you can throw in a closet. | 她可不是你可以丢进柜子里的吸尘器 |
[27:50] | She feels things, I’ve seen it! | 她也有感情的 我见识过 |
[27:51] | She just stood there, Diego, and watched our father die. | 她就站在那里 狄戈 看着父亲死去 |
[27:54] | I’m with Luther. | 我同意路瑟 |
[27:56] | – Surprise, surprise. – Shut up. | -真”令人惊讶” -闭嘴 |
[28:02] | – I– I don’t– – Yeah, she shouldn’t get a vote. | -我不… -她不该有投票权 |
[28:03] | – Wh– – I was gonna say that I agree with you. | -什么 -我本想说我同意你的 |
[28:06] | Okay. She should get a vote. | 好吧 那她该有投票权 |
[28:09] | What about you, stoner boy? What do you got? | 你呢 瘾君子 你怎么想 |
[28:11] | Oh, so, what? You need my help now? | 怎么 你需要我帮忙了 |
[28:14] | Oh, “Get out of the van, Klaus!” | “下车 克劳斯” |
[28:16] | “Well, welcome back to the van.” | “欢迎回车上来” |
[28:18] | What van? | 什么车 |
[28:20] | What’s it gonna be, Klaus? | 你怎么说 克劳斯 |
[28:22] | I’m with Diego, because screw you! | 我同意狄戈 因为去你的 |
[28:24] | And if Ben were here, | 如果本在这里 |
[28:26] | he’d agree with me. | 他也会同意我的 |
[28:29] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不 |
[28:32] | – So that’s three? – Wait. | -那三票了 -等等 |
[28:33] | – To two. – Vote’s not final yet. | -二比二 -还有人没投呢 |
[28:35] | – What? – Five’s not here. | -什么 -小五不在 |
[28:37] | The whole family has to vote. We owe each other that. | 全家都得投票 这是我们所有人的权利 |
[28:39] | – Right. – No, we should wait. | -好 -不 我们该等等 |
[29:00] | How long you been here? | 你在这里站多久了 |
[29:04] | You all seem upset. I’ll make cookies. | 你们看上去都很不开心 我去做饼干 |
[29:10] | Do you ever wonder… | 你有没有想过… |
[29:14] | All those moments with Mom, the things she said. | 跟妈妈共处的时光 她说的话 |
[29:19] | Like, was it her, or was it really Dad? | 究竟是她 还是爸爸 |
[29:22] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[29:24] | Well, he built her. | 他造了她 |
[29:26] | And he programmed her to be a mom, to be our mom. | 并编程让她做妈妈 我们的妈妈 |
[29:31] | Sometimes when I look at her, I just see him. | 有时我看着她 会看到他 |
[29:35] | Maybe that was true at first. | 或许起初是的 |
[29:38] | But she evolved. | 但她进化了 |
[29:41] | Well, how do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:43] | Because Dad only loved himself. | 因为爸爸只爱自己 |
[30:24] | Coming through! Come on, Luther! | 来了 快走 路瑟 |
[30:31] | How will the Umbrella Academy | 如果我们都不能 |
[30:33] | ever become an effective crime deterrent | 准时离家去执行任务 |
[30:35] | if we can’t even leave the house on time for missions? | 伞学院怎么可能成为有效的犯罪终结者 |
[30:37] | – Behind you! – Come along, children! Come along! | -来了 -快走 孩子们 |
[30:44] | I can’t find my domino mask. | 我找不到我的眼罩了 |
[30:46] | It needed a little bit of TLC after the last mission. | 上次任务后需要修补来着 |
[30:48] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[30:55] | – Ready to go? – Yeah. | -可以走了吗 -可以 |
[31:02] | Where’s my knives? | 我的刀呢 |
[31:09] | – Sounds beautiful, Vanya. – Thanks, Mom. | -真动听 范娅 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[31:20] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[31:24] | Thank you, Mother. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[31:26] | Boys will be boys. | 男孩就是男孩 |
[31:29] | Oh, Ben. | 本 |
[31:30] | It– It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[31:33] | – Guys, wait for me. – D– Don’t mmm– | -大家等等我 -别… |
[31:37] | Don’t mm… mm… mm… | 别… |
[31:43] | Don’t muh– muh– | 别… |
[31:48] | Remember, Diego, just picture the word in your mind. | 记住 狄戈 在脑子里想象那个词 |
[31:54] | D-Don’t mm– muh– | 别… |
[31:57] | D-Don’t mmm– | 别… |
[31:59] | Don’t mo-move. | 别动 |
[32:01] | You did it! I’m so proud of you! | 你做到了 我真为你骄傲 |
[32:35] | Mom, we need to talk. | 妈妈 我们得谈谈 |
[32:38] | Okay, but only for a minute. | 好吧 但就几分钟 |
[32:40] | I need to finish this cross-stitch. | 我还得做完十字绣 |
[32:44] | Everything you did for us when we were kids… | 我们小时候你为我们做的那些事 |
[32:47] | for me… | 为我做的 |
[32:49] | why’d you do it? | 你为什么那么做 |
[32:52] | Because being your mother is the greatest gift of my life. | 因为做你们的母亲是我人生最大的恩赐 |
[33:01] | Is that you saying that? | 是你在说这话吗 |
[33:04] | I’m not sure what you mean, Diego. | 我不确定你是什么意思 狄戈 |
[33:06] | I mean, our father, he… | 我们的父亲 |
[33:07] | made you. | 他造了你 |
[33:10] | When you think something, | 你想到什么时 |
[33:11] | is it like he’s telling you what to say? | 是他在告诉你该说什么吗 |
[33:13] | Your father isn’t here, silly. | 你父亲不在了 小傻瓜 |
[33:19] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[33:21] | No, it’s… it’s not… | 没有 |
[33:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[33:26] | It’s okay… | 如果你 |
[33:28] | if you hated him. | 恨他 也没关系 |
[33:31] | He was terrible to you, | 他对你很坏 |
[33:33] | – to all of us. – Don’t say that. | -对我们都是 -别那么说 |
[33:35] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[33:36] | We were just tools in an experiment to him. Nothing more. | 我们对他只是一场实验里的工具 仅此而已 |
[33:41] | So I’m saying, I would understand if… | 我是说 我能理解… |
[33:48] | you know, if– if you wanted to hurt him. | 如果你想伤害他 |
[33:51] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[33:53] | Mr. Hargreeves was a great man. | 哈格鲁弗斯先生可是个伟人 |
[33:55] | Industrialist, inventor, Olympic gold medalist. | 工业家 发明家 奥林匹克金牌得主 |
[33:59] | He made the world a better place. | 他把这世界变得更好了 |
[34:01] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[34:03] | Do you hear me? Stop trying to defend him! | 听到了吗 别再维护他了 |
[34:10] | Mom, you gotta feel something. | 妈妈 你肯定有感觉吧 |
[34:13] | Look, he treated you worse than anyone. | 他对你最差了 |
[34:17] | You worked for him for 30 years. | 你为他工作了三十年 |
[34:20] | He didn’t even give you a room to sleep in. | 他都不给你个睡觉的房间 |
[34:27] | But I’ve got such beautiful views here. | 但这里的风景多好啊 |
[34:35] | Mom, those are just paintings. | 妈妈 那只是画 |
[34:37] | Of course they are. | 当然了 |
[34:39] | What a wonderful world she lives in. | 她住在多么美妙的世界里啊 |
[34:45] | Sometimes I wonder if she’s lonely. | 有时 我会想 她是否感到孤独 |
[35:00] | You know, you don’t have to tell me that. | 你用不着跟我说这个的 |
[35:02] | I know there are only six days left. | 我清楚只剩六天了 |
[35:06] | Yeah, you got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[35:11] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[35:14] | There’s our guy. | 他来了 |
[35:30] | What the hell is he up to? | 他想干什么 |
[36:52] | Cha-Cha. | 恰恰 |
[37:01] | That’s our kid. | 就是那孩子 |
[37:31] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[37:35] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[37:37] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[37:39] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[37:42] | – Klaus. – Klaus! | -克劳斯 -克劳斯 |
[37:44] | Klaus! Klaus! | 克劳斯 克劳斯 |
[39:19] | Somebody’s been eating his Wheaties. | 某人是没少吃麦片啊 |
[39:49] | Wow, look at that. | 看啊 |
[39:53] | Home sweet home. | 美好的家 |
[39:56] | I’ll tell ya, things are a lot simpler up there. | 告诉你 上面的一切简单多了 |
[40:04] | What’s it like? | 那里什么样 |
[40:08] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[40:12] | Cold. | 寒冷 |
[40:15] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[40:18] | lonely. | 孤独 |
[40:24] | Although, | 不过 |
[40:27] | every now and then… | 时不时的 |
[40:29] | when the sun came rolling over the horizon just right, | 当太阳从合适的角度出现 |
[40:32] | and the light hits it, | 洒下光芒 |
[40:35] | everything would turn to white glass. | 一切都变得晶莹剔透 |
[40:39] | It’s… | 那 |
[40:41] | It’s beautiful. | 美极了 |
[40:49] | You know, whatever you told Claire, | 不管你对克莱尔说了什么 |
[40:53] | I didn’t really feel like a superhero up there, but… | 我在上面从不觉得自己像超级英雄 |
[40:58] | those few moments when my whole world was glowing, | 在那周围一切都在发光的片刻里 |
[41:02] | I felt like maybe I was meant to be there. | 我觉得或许我注定该去那里 |
[41:07] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[41:10] | I wish I’d been there with you. | 真希望我也跟你一起在那里 |
[41:16] | You were. | 你在的 |
[41:36] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[41:37] | It’s coming from our bedrooms. | 是从卧室传来的 |
[41:48] | Cha-Cha, shoot him. | 恰恰 打死他 |
[41:49] | Get out of the way, dumbass. | 让开 蠢蛋 |
[41:53] | Come on. | 走 |
[42:37] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[42:46] | Who the hell are these guys? | 他们是什么人啊 |
[42:48] | Who the hell are these people? | 他们是什么人啊 |
[42:50] | I don’t know, but at least we know who owns the shoe. | 我不知道 但至少我们知道那鞋是谁的了 |
[42:54] | – You’re welcome. – I was doing fine. | -不客气 -我本来也好好的 |
[42:55] | Oh, yeah, you really had them– | 是啊 你都要打败他们了 |
[42:56] | Ever hear of a rope-a-dope? | 知道以逸待劳什么意思吗 |
[43:00] | Get out of here now! Go! | 快出去 走 |
[43:04] | Luther, go! | 路瑟 快走 |
[43:05] | – I lost my gun. – I’m going after them. | -我把枪丢了 -我去追他们 |
[43:20] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:22] | Guys? Is everyone okay? | 大家 一切都好吗 |
[43:27] | Hello? Guys? | 有人吗 大家在吗 |
[43:46] | Hey, asshole. | 混蛋 |
[44:46] | You wanna rumor this psycho? | 你要对这疯子用传闻吗 |
[44:48] | I don’t need to, because this bitch just pissed me off. | 不需要 因为这贱婊把我惹毛了 |
[44:51] | We just want the boy. | 我们只想要那男孩 |
[44:52] | Oh, well, in that case… | 那样的话 |
[45:26] | Get her. | 插她 |
[45:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[45:35] | Klaus! Klaus! | 克劳斯 克劳斯 |
[45:43] | Vanya, get out of here! | 范娅 快走 |
[45:59] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[46:01] | Come here! | 过来 |
[46:27] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[46:30] | Come on, Luther, get up. | 快 路瑟 起来 |
[46:31] | Ah, you gotta cut down on that fast food, soldier. | 你得少吃点快餐了 士兵 |
[46:41] | Out of the way! | 躲开 |
[46:44] | Luther! | 路瑟 |
[47:13] | Holy shit. | 我去 |
[48:07] | Did you know? | 你之前知道吗 |
[48:11] | No. | 不 |
[48:18] | Shit. Mom. | 我去 妈妈 |
[48:29] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[48:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[48:33] | Of course I am. | 当然了 |
[48:35] | You didn’t hear the noises? | 吵成那样你没听到吗 |
[48:39] | The guys in the masks that just shot up the house? | 戴面具的人刚把家里打了个稀烂 |
[48:43] | What are you talking about, silly? | 你说什么呢 小傻瓜 |
[49:41] | Diego? | 狄戈 |
[49:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[50:07] | It’s gonna be o– | 会没事的… |
[50:10] | Remember what we worked on. | 记住我们的练习 |
[50:12] | Just picture the word in your mind. | 在脑子里想象那个词 |
[50:16] | It’s gonna be okay… …Mom. | 会没事的 妈妈 |
[50:42] | Di-e-go… | 狄戈 |
[50:46] | Re… mem… ber. | 记住 |
[51:00] | Who were those people? | 他们是谁啊 |
[51:02] | I don’t know. But we are lucky to be alive. | 我不知道 但我们还活着很走运 |
[51:09] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[51:16] | Diego? | 狄戈 |
[51:20] | What are you still doing here? | 你为什么还在这里 |
[51:22] | – I’m just trying to help. – No, you could’ve been killed. | -我只是想帮忙 -你差点被杀 |
[51:27] | Or gotten any of us killed. | 或是拖累死我们 |
[51:30] | She is a liability. | 她是个累赘 |
[51:39] | Allison? | 艾莉森 |
[51:46] | I think what he’s trying to say | 我觉得他的意思是 |
[51:48] | is that this kind of stuff is dangerous. | 这种事很危险 |
[51:54] | – You’re just– – Not like you. | -而你… -不像你们 |
[52:03] | No, that’s not what I– | 不 我不是… |
[52:05] | – Vanya, wait. – Let her go. | -范娅 等等 -让她走吧 |
[52:09] | It’s for the best. | 这样更好 |
[53:02] | Vanya! | 范娅 |
[53:04] | Oh, my God, you’re bleeding. | 天哪 你流血了 |
[53:06] | – What happened? – Sorry, I… | -发生了什么 -抱歉 我… |
[53:09] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去哪 |
[53:12] | It’s okay. Come in. | 没事 进来吧 |
[53:24] | …structure of a haunted house. | …鬼屋的结构 |
[53:26] | With the main structure in place, | 主结构已就位 |
[53:28] | we are launching into the creepy corridor, | 我们将进入恐怖走廊 |
[53:30] | and, without even having to shake a floor plate, | 甚至不需摇动一块地板 |
[53:32] | it’s already starting to feel spooky. | 就已经有恐怖气氛了 |
[53:36] | I’m still… | 我还是… |
[53:38] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了 |
[53:40] | When you didn’t come out, I figured we’d just regroup here. | 你没出来 我以为你会回这里来 |
[53:44] | And you stopped… | 你还顺路 |
[53:46] | to get a jelly doughnut? | 去买了果冻甜甜圈 |
[53:49] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[53:51] | After everything we just went through? | 在我们刚经历了那些事后 |
[53:53] | Well, I needed some comfort food after that disaster. | 经历了那场灾难我需要点安慰食物 |
[53:57] | Well, tonight’s a total loss. | 今晚是彻底失败了 |
[54:01] | Well, I’m not so sure about that. | 那可未必 |