时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:07] | Attention, Master Luther. | 请注意 路瑟少爷 |
[02:09] | Mission alert. | 任务警报 |
[02:11] | I repeat, mission alert. | 我重复 任务警报 |
[02:13] | There’s a biochemical substance, unknown, but dangerous, | 有一种未知但很危险的生化物质 |
[02:17] | especially in the wrong hands. | 落入敌手将不堪设想 |
[02:19] | As my Number One, I need you to deal with the threat. | 作为我的1号 我需要你去处理威胁 |
[02:23] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[02:26] | – But, uh… – Yes? | -但是… -怎么 |
[02:29] | You don’t need to call me by my number anymore. | 你叫我不需要喊我的号码了 |
[02:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[02:34] | Because I’m the only one left. | 因为只剩我了 |
[02:57] | Hurry! Let’s get him inside. | 快 把他推进去 |
[02:59] | Get that gear off him. | 把衣服解开 |
[03:11] | Paddles. | 电极板 |
[03:13] | Quickly! | 快 |
[03:20] | Again. | 再来 |
[03:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[03:27] | Bring me the serum. | 把血清拿给我 |
[03:32] | Pogo. | 伯格 |
[05:17] | There’s something you have to see. | 你得来看看这个 |
[05:34] | The two guys last night, the ones with the masks… | 昨晚那两个人 戴面具的人… |
[05:37] | They did this to her. | 他们破坏了她 |
[05:39] | It has to do with Five somehow. | 这事一定跟小五有某种关联 |
[05:41] | I mean, they were looking for him. | 他们在找他 |
[05:46] | I know I was arguing to turn Grace off, | 我知道我认为应该把格蕾丝关掉 |
[05:47] | but it doesn’t make seeing her like this any easier. | 但看到她这样还是让人很难受 |
[05:52] | Poor Diego. | 可怜的狄戈 |
[05:54] | I mean, this is gonna be so hard on him. | 他一定要难过死了 |
[05:58] | Yeah, it’s hard on all of us. | 我们都很难过 |
[06:01] | – Luther… – Yeah? | -路瑟 -怎么 |
[06:04] | Are you okay? You know you can talk to me. | 你没事吧 你知道你可以跟我说的吧 |
[06:06] | I don’t want to discuss it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[06:09] | Hey, no. | 不 |
[06:11] | Don’t do that. Don’t shut me out. | 别这样 别把我挡在外面 |
[06:14] | When I left, you were still… | 我走时 你还是… |
[06:19] | I mean, what… what happened? | 发生了什么 |
[06:23] | Dad sent me on a mission. | 爸爸派我去执行任务 |
[06:26] | And it went, um… | 结果… |
[06:29] | badly. | 出了岔子 |
[06:30] | I almost died. He saved my life. | 我差点死了 他救了我 |
[06:36] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[06:38] | – I– I could have helped you through it. – I was fine. | -我本可帮你度过难关的 -我没事 |
[06:41] | All right? I am fine. | 好吗 我现在也没事 |
[06:43] | – I don’t need any help. – People are attacking our family. | -我不需要帮助 -有人在袭击我们的家人 |
[06:47] | I mean, come on. Talk to me. | 拜托 跟我谈谈 |
[06:50] | I can’t. I– | 我不能 |
[06:51] | Please. | 求你 |
[06:52] | Just leave me alone. | 让我一个人待着吧 |
[07:12] | I hope I wasn’t being too loud. | 希望我没吵醒你 |
[07:16] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[07:17] | I must have fallen asleep last night. | 我昨晚肯定是睡着了 |
[07:19] | It’s okay. You were exhausted. | 没事 你累坏了 |
[07:22] | I would’ve let you sleep all day, too, but… | 我本想让你睡一天的 但是… |
[07:25] | – Rehearsal. – Rehearsal. | -排练 -排练 |
[07:29] | – Oh, shit. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[07:31] | I thought I’d be going home last night, so I left my refill. | 我以为我昨晚会回家的 就没带备用药 |
[07:35] | – Stupid! – So you stop by on your way. | -真蠢 -那顺路去拿吧 |
[07:37] | No, there’s no time. | 不 来不及的 |
[07:38] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[07:39] | I really need it for my nerves. | 我需要它安抚我的情绪 |
[07:40] | I’ve been taking it since I was a kid. | 我从小就一直在吃的 |
[07:42] | For one day, I think you’ll be fine. | 停药一天应该也不会有事的 |
[07:47] | Yeah, you’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[07:50] | Hey, let’s make a deal. | 我们定个规矩吧 |
[07:52] | Around me, you don’t have to apologize just for existing. | 在我身边 你不需要为自己的存在而道歉 |
[08:00] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气很棒 |
[08:02] | Come on. I’ll walk you to rehearsal. | 走吧 我陪你去排练场地 |
[08:04] | Is it on your way? | 你顺路吗 |
[08:06] | Not at all. | 完全不 |
[08:10] | Thank you for listening. | 谢谢你倾听 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry I kept you up so late. | 抱歉我让你那么晚都没睡 |
[08:13] | – You’re doing it again. – Force of habit. | -你又来了 -习惯了 |
[08:18] | When I was a kid, | 我小时候 |
[08:18] | I felt like I had to apologize for even breathing. | 我觉得我连呼吸都该道歉 |
[08:21] | Tell me about it. | 可不是呢 |
[08:22] | I don’t think my dad ever forgave me for being born. | 我觉得我爸就没原谅我胆敢出生 |
[08:25] | What about your mom? | 你妈妈呢 |
[08:28] | She wasn’t really in the picture. | 她并不在 |
[08:33] | Hey, Helen. | 海伦 |
[08:38] | Friend of yours? | 你朋友吗 |
[08:39] | First chair. | 首席 |
[08:41] | First… And that is…? | 首席 是… |
[08:45] | – Oh, it’s… – What is that? | -是… -什么意思 |
[08:46] | It’s like the quarterback of the violin section. | 就像是小提琴部的四分卫 |
[08:49] | I know football. | 橄榄球我知道 |
[08:50] | She has the solo at the concert next week. | 她下周会在演奏会上表演独奏 |
[08:53] | She’s yet to be unseated for… …five years. | 她已经坐了五年首席了 |
[08:56] | It’s kind of a thing. | 已经成了一种惯例了 |
[08:58] | Well, want me to try? | 要我试试吗 |
[09:00] | I could try. | 我可以试试的 |
[09:02] | I’ve been practicing. | 我有练习 |
[09:05] | I’m getting good. | 我练得越来越好了 |
[09:10] | Thank you for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[09:12] | Hey, maybe you can thank me over a dinner. | 或许你可以陪我吃晚饭时谢我 |
[09:15] | We never got to have our last one. | 我们上次没去成 |
[09:22] | Yeah, I’d love that. | 好啊 我很乐意 |
[09:24] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[09:29] | Well… | 那么… |
[09:31] | good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:36] | Number Five, where is he? | 5号 他在哪 |
[09:38] | Don’t… | 别 |
[09:40] | stop… | 停 |
[09:42] | I’m almost there. | 我就要射了 |
[09:46] | Is that a…? | 那是… |
[09:48] | Yep. | 没错 |
[09:57] | Ah, there’s nothin’ like a little… | 勒脖子最能 |
[10:00] | stranglin’ to get the blood flowin’, am I right? | 让人血脉偾张了 是吧 |
[10:07] | What is so funny, you asshole? | 有什么好笑的 混蛋 |
[10:11] | Well, for one… | 首先 |
[10:15] | you spent the last ten hours… | 你们这十小时 |
[10:17] | beating me senseless, and… | 一直在毒打我 |
[10:20] | you’ve learned absolutely nothing. | 你们也什么都没问出来 |
[10:23] | I mean, nobody tells me shit. | 其实 他们什么都不告诉我 |
[10:26] | The truth is, I’m the one person in that house | 事实上 我是那家里唯一那个 |
[10:30] | nobody will even notice is gone. | 消失了都不会有人发现的人 |
[10:32] | You assholes kidnapped the wrong guy! | 你们俩混蛋绑错了人 |
[10:38] | – Please make him stop talking. – I’m sorry, okay? | -让他闭嘴吧 -抱歉了 |
[10:41] | – Let’s waterboard him. – No. | -我们给他上水刑吧 -不 |
[11:01] | I needed that. | 太爽了 |
[11:03] | – Come on! – I was… | -不是吧 -我都… |
[11:05] | …so parched. | 渴死了 |
[11:09] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[11:12] | Oh, God, this is brutal. | 天哪 太残酷了 |
[11:15] | What the hell is wrong with that guy? | 那人是有什么毛病 |
[11:17] | He’s a freak like his brother. | 他跟他弟弟一样是个怪物 |
[11:19] | Everyone else in that house. | 那房子里的每个人都是 |
[11:21] | Just another example | 又是上级拍脑袋 |
[11:22] | of management stickin’ it to the working man. | 下级团团转的一次实例 |
[11:25] | Come on, not this again. | 行了 又来了 |
[11:26] | They should’ve warned us this was an atypical assignment. | 他们本该提醒我们这个任务不一般 |
[11:30] | Hello? Hazard pay? | 拜托 高危补贴呢 |
[11:31] | Come on. We do the job and we move to the next. | 行了 我们完成任务 然后接下一个 |
[11:33] | Just like we always do. | 就跟以前一样 |
[11:35] | Remember Trinidad? | 记得特立尼达吗 |
[11:37] | We worked that guy solid for what? Two days, two nights? | 我们整整给那人用两天两夜的刑 |
[11:43] | How could I forget Trinidad? | 我怎么可能忘了特立尼达 |
[11:44] | Attaboy. | 这就对了 |
[11:45] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[11:48] | All right! Come on, Hazel! | 好吧 加油 黑泽尔 |
[11:55] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[11:58] | Who’d you piss off this time? | 你这次又惹了谁 |
[12:01] | I gave it as good as I got. | 我受的气都还了回去 |
[12:02] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[12:04] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[12:08] | How’s all that paperwork coming along? | 你的文书工作做得怎么样了 |
[12:10] | It’s a real page-turner. | 引人入胜 |
[12:12] | I’ve got two guys in children’s masks, rare bullet casings, | 两个戴儿童面具的家伙 罕见的子弹壳 |
[12:16] | a random fingerprint from a 1930s cold case, and… | 一个1930年代悬案的指纹 还有… |
[12:20] | I just learned that the tow truck driver | 我还刚得知 甜甜圈店 |
[12:22] | from the doughnut shop didn’t have any family. | 那个拖车司机根本没有家人 |
[12:25] | – The boy. – Not his, apparently. | -那个男孩 -不是他的儿子 |
[12:28] | Kid’s our only possible witness and he’s a complete mystery. | 那孩子是唯一的可能目击者 却完全是个谜 |
[12:35] | Okay, what’s going on? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[12:38] | What? | 什么 |
[12:39] | You could have called me for an update. | 你想知道情况完全可以打给我 |
[12:41] | So why are you really here? | 你跑来究竟是为什么 |
[12:43] | Nothin’, I just, uh… | 没什么 只是… |
[12:48] | My mom. | 我妈妈 |
[12:51] | She died last night. | 她昨晚死了 |
[12:54] | Shit. Diego, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 狄戈 我很遗憾 |
[12:59] | I remember how close you were. | 我记得你们以前很亲密 |
[13:02] | Is there anything I can– | 我可以… |
[13:03] | I just– I don’t… | 我不… |
[13:07] | I don’t know how to… | 我不知道要怎么… |
[13:13] | Is that what this is about? | 是因为这个吗 |
[13:19] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[13:21] | Who did this? | 是谁做的 |
[13:24] | Let’s just say I didn’t get a good look at their faces. | 这么说吧 我没看清他们的脸 |
[13:28] | You went after the guys in the masks, didn’t you? | 你去追查那俩面具人了 是吧 |
[13:30] | I didn’t go after them. | 不是我去找的他们 |
[13:32] | And one’s a woman… | 对了 而且其中一个是女人 |
[13:34] | by the way, so stop being so sexist. | 所以别那么性别歧视 |
[13:35] | I specifically told you not to follow them. | 我还特意告诉你别去追踪他们了 |
[13:38] | No, they came to my house, | 不 是他们来我家了 |
[13:41] | looking for my brother. | 找我弟弟 |
[13:43] | They tried to kill my family. | 他们企图杀掉我的家人 |
[13:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:52] | He’s been missing since yesterday. I need to find him. | 他从昨天起就不见了 我得找到他 |
[13:54] | Diego, you need to let me handle this. You’re not equipped– | 狄戈 你得让我来处理这事 你没… |
[13:57] | Oh, you always loved tellin’ me what I can and can’t do. | 你一直喜欢告诉我 我能做什么不能做什么 |
[14:01] | You know, maybe, for once, | 或许就这一次 |
[14:03] | just try things my way. | 试试按我的法子来 |
[14:09] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[14:14] | No wonder we didn’t last. | 怪不得我们没能继续 |
[14:17] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[14:26] | I’m sorry about your mom, Diego. | 你妈妈的事我很遗憾 狄戈 |
[14:29] | Really, I am. | 真的 |
[14:47] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[15:12] | – Allison! Wait! – Leonard! | -艾莉森 等等 -雷纳德 |
[15:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:15] | I thought you were a… | 我以为你是… |
[15:19] | Where is Vanya? | 范娅呢 |
[15:20] | She’s at rehearsal. | 她去排练了 |
[15:21] | She… She left her keys at my place last night. | 她昨晚把钥匙落在我家了 |
[15:24] | I was just returning them. | 我只是来还钥匙 |
[15:26] | I’m sorry if I scared you. | 抱歉我吓到了你 |
[15:30] | So why are you inside her apartment? | 那你为什么进来了 |
[15:34] | It’s kind of embarrassing. | 说来有些丢人 |
[15:36] | I had to use the restroom. | 我需要用厕所 |
[15:40] | If you don’t mind me asking, | 如果你不介意我问 |
[15:42] | why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[15:45] | – Excuse me? – No, it’s just… from what I heard, | -什么 -只是据我所知 |
[15:49] | you didn’t want anything to do with Vanya yesterday. | 你昨天还不想跟范娅扯上关系呢 |
[15:51] | So, I was just wondering. | 所以我就是好奇 |
[15:52] | I don’t know why that’s your business. | 我不知道这跟你有什么关系 |
[15:56] | You’re right. Probably not. | 你说得对 大概没有 |
[15:59] | Uh, it was nice seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[16:01] | I guess I’ll just… drop these off to Vanya at rehearsal. | 那我 把钥匙送去范娅的排练场地吧 |
[16:04] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[16:06] | I’ll take the keys to her. | 我去把钥匙拿给她 |
[16:09] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:10] | Whatever’s easiest, right? | 方便就好 |
[16:14] | It’s great seeing you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[16:43] | Oh, Jesus! | 天哪 |
[16:46] | One chance. That’s all you’ve got. | 你只有一次机会 |
[16:49] | One chance to tell me | 一次机会 |
[16:51] | exactly what’s going on in that lab. | 告诉我那个实验室里究竟在做什么 |
[16:53] | I… I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients. | 我为假病人制作假体装置 |
[16:56] | I bill the insurance companies and then sell them for cash | 我收保险公司的钱 然后在黑市上 |
[16:59] | – on the black market. – Including eyeballs? | -变卖换现 -包括眼球吗 |
[17:01] | Yeah, they’re my biggest seller. | 对 那是最畅销的货 |
[17:03] | I mean, they sell like hotcakes. | 卖得特别火 |
[17:05] | I– I’ve got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers. | 我有个等候名单 上面大概有二十个买家 |
[17:08] | So, the serial number I told you… | 那我告诉你的序列号 |
[17:10] | Uh, could’ve already been bought. | 可能已经有人买了 |
[17:11] | Yes, off– off the books. | 是的 私下里 |
[17:13] | I needed that list, Lance. | 我需要那份名单 兰斯 |
[17:15] | Names and numbers, and I need it now! | 名字和序列号 马上给我 |
[17:19] | I don’t have it. I mean, not on me. | 不在我手里 不在身上 |
[17:21] | The only copy’s in my safe at the lab. | 唯一的一份在我实验室的保险箱里 |
[17:24] | Well, you start the car, then. | 那开车吧 |
[17:26] | ‘Cause we’re going on a field trip. | 我们要去拿 |
[17:30] | – Okay. – Now. | -好 -马上 |
[17:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:35] | Like I said, Master Luther, | 就像我说的 路瑟少爷 |
[17:36] | Number Five hasn’t lived in this room since he was a boy. | 5号很久没住这房间了 |
[17:39] | Yeah, I know, but we need to warn him. | 我知道 但我们得警告他 |
[17:41] | He doesn’t even know we were attacked. | 他都不知道我们被袭击了 |
[17:42] | He doesn’t know they’re looking for him, | 他不知道他们在找他 |
[17:43] | – he doesn’t know– – What are you doing here? | -他不知道… -你在干什么 |
[17:56] | Do you know about Mom? | 你知道妈妈的事了吗 |
[18:01] | Well, it looks like you got what you wanted, | 看来不管怎样 |
[18:03] | one way or another, right? | 你终究如愿了 |
[18:08] | – Wanna tell me what you’re doing here? – Looking for Five. | -你要告诉我你来干什么吗 -找5号 |
[18:10] | Let me guess, you’re gonna save the day. | 我猜猜 你要来扭转乾坤了 |
[18:12] | It’s what I do. Asshole. | 我一向如此 混蛋 |
[18:14] | Really? Last I checked, you mopped floors. | 是吗 据我所知 你是拖地板的 |
[18:19] | And what do you do? | 那你是做什么的 |
[18:22] | Sit on the moon | 坐在月亮上 |
[18:24] | for four years, | 整整四年 |
[18:25] | waiting for orders? | 等待命令吗 |
[18:26] | Boys. This won’t help us find Five. | 孩子们 这样是找不到5号的 |
[18:28] | Keep on being a loyal soldier | 我们的父亲对你做了这一切 |
[18:30] | after everything our father did to you. | 你还是继续做忠诚的战士 |
[18:31] | What? You mean save my life? | 怎么 你是指救我一命吗 |
[18:33] | No, I mean… | 我是指 |
[18:35] | turn you into a monster. | 把你变成了怪物 |
[18:42] | Can’t hide it anymore, champ. | 现在藏不了了 哥们 |
[18:45] | He had a difficult decision to make, and he made it. | 他需要做一个艰难的选择 他做了 |
[18:47] | Grow up, Luther. We’re not 13 anymore. | 长大吧 路瑟 我们不是十三岁了 |
[18:49] | That’s what leaders do, by the way. | 对了 那正是领袖该做的 |
[18:50] | He sent you on that mission all alone. | 他让你一个人去执行任务 |
[18:54] | – Almost got you killed. – Yeah, well at least he was there. | -差点害死了你 -是啊 至少他还在 |
[18:57] | Where were you? You and everyone else in this family? | 你去哪了 你和其他家人呢 |
[19:01] | – You walked out. – And thank Christ that I did, | -你们走了 -谢天谢地我走了 |
[19:04] | or I would have ended up just like you. | 否则我也会落得跟你一样的下场 |
[19:07] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你 |
[19:09] | When you watch one of these nature shows… | 你看那些动物节目时 |
[19:11] | Diego, please. | 狄戈 行了 |
[19:13] | – …does it turn you on? – So what? | -你会感到性奋吗 -怎么 |
[19:14] | Is he just an animal to you, too now, Diego, huh? | 你现在也只把他当做动物了吗 狄戈 |
[19:17] | – Don’t. – Enough! | -别 -够了 |
[19:22] | This house was attacked. | 这个家被人袭击了 |
[19:25] | We barely got out with our lives. | 我们勉强保住了性命 |
[19:28] | And Grace… | 格蕾丝 |
[19:31] | she wasn’t so lucky. | 她没那么幸运 |
[19:34] | Your brother is missing, | 你们的弟弟失踪了 |
[19:37] | and this is how you rise to the occasion? | 你们就这样应对的吗 |
[19:40] | Take your nonsense elsewhere. | 要吵去别的地方吵 |
[19:46] | Now. | 走啊 |
[19:48] | – Sorry, Pogo. – Yeah, sorry, Pogo. | -抱歉 伯格 -抱歉 伯格 |
[19:59] | Maybe you’re not hitting him hard enough. | 或许你打他不够狠 |
[20:03] | Me? | 我 |
[20:04] | You’re the one with the stupid orthopedic bracelet. | 是你戴着个蠢骨科支架 |
[20:07] | I told you already, it’s just for support. | 我都说了 那只是用来支撑的 |
[20:10] | Withdrawal… | 戒断 |
[20:11] | It’s starting now, isn’t it? Must be. | 应该是开始了吧 一定是 |
[20:15] | Otherwise, who’s the dead babushka? | 不然的话 那个死俄罗斯老太太是谁 |
[20:18] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[20:19] | but it’s driving me crazy. | 但简直要把我逼疯了 |
[20:22] | The bitch won’t shut up! | 那贱人不肯闭嘴 |
[20:24] | Watch your mouth. What did I say about eyes front? | 说话小心点 不是叫你眼睛看前面吗 |
[20:29] | Stay calm, Klaus. | 冷静点 克劳斯 |
[20:32] | Maybe we’re going at this the wrong way. | 或许我们的方式错了 |
[20:34] | Remember section 76, sub A, of the training manual? | 记得训练手册的76段副A条吗 |
[20:37] | I barely remember what we had for breakfast at this point. | 我现在都快记不清我们早饭吃的什么了 |
[20:39] | To paraphrase, | 大致来说 |
[20:41] | torturing works best when you know who you’re torturing. | 了解你的拷打对象才能更好地拷打他 |
[20:45] | Hand me his coat. | 把他的衣服给我 |
[20:54] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等等 等等 |
[20:55] | – Let’s see. – What are you doing? | -我看看 -你们在干什么 |
[20:57] | That’s mine. That’s my personal stuff. | 那是我的 是我的私人物品 |
[20:59] | – What do we have here? – Let me see that. | -这是什么 -我看看 |
[21:01] | Hey, no, no, no, no. Be– Be careful with that. | 别别 小心点 |
[21:04] | It’s– It’s my… asthma medication. | 是我的…哮喘药 |
[21:07] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 这下有进展了 |
[21:09] | No, hey! Whoa! No, hey, hold on! Hold on! | 不 别啊 等等 等等 |
[21:11] | We can have a conversation. We’re adults. | 我们可以谈谈的 我们都是成年人 |
[21:14] | – Okay, you want more? – No! No! | -你还想要吗 -不要 不要 |
[21:16] | No, no, no! Stop! Stop! Please, listen. | 不要 停下 拜托了 听我说 |
[21:20] | Listen, I can… I can get you cash. | 听着 我可以给你们弄到钱 |
[21:22] | Amputee hookers, whatever. | 截肢妓女什么的 |
[21:25] | Hey, just, please, just listen. Just don’t… No… Please… | 听我说 别这样 求求你们 |
[21:28] | – Chocolate. Mm-mm-mm! – Please… | -巧克力 -拜托 |
[21:32] | You want a piece? | 你想来点吗 |
[21:33] | You gonna tell him that it’s special chocolate? | 你要跟他说那是特别巧克力吗 |
[21:36] | Not until they’re high as kites. | 等他们嗑嗨了再说 |
[21:40] | Klaus, be strong. | 克劳斯 坚强点 |
[21:42] | This could all be yours | 这都可以给你 |
[21:43] | for the low, low price of telling us everything. | 只要你把一切都告诉我们 |
[21:48] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | Okay, I don’t… | 我不… |
[21:55] | I don’t know where Five is. I wasn’t lying about that. | 我不知道小五在哪 我没撒谎 |
[21:58] | But I can tell you that he’s… hasn’t– | 但我可以告诉你们 |
[22:01] | hasn’t been making much sense since he came back. | 他回来之后就一直在胡言乱语 |
[22:05] | – Elaborate. – I… Uh… | -说说看 -我… |
[22:07] | He’s just… He’s been acting like a– a– a lunatic. | 他疯疯癫癫的 |
[22:09] | He’s been sitting in this van | 他在一辆车里待着 |
[22:10] | in front of a– a lab or something, and… | 守在一个实验室前 |
[22:13] | looking for the owner of an eyeball. | 找一个眼球的主人 |
[22:15] | – One of those fake ones. – That makes no sense. | -那种假眼球 -这毫无逻辑 |
[22:18] | Hold on, just hold on. Tell us more about this eye, | 等等 再跟我们说说那个眼球 |
[22:21] | and why is it so important? | 它为什么那么重要 |
[22:22] | He said it had something | 他说 这跟 |
[22:24] | to do with the end of times, or something. | 世界末日什么的有关 |
[23:12] | This is it. He’s still here. This is Five’s van. | 就是这辆 他还在这里 这是小五的车 |
[23:15] | Go. Go. | 上 |
[23:35] | I’m One. | 我是1号 |
[23:41] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:16] | I know where to find Five. | 我知道去哪找5号了 |
[25:44] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[25:48] | I was looking for you. I, um… | 我是来找你的 我… |
[25:52] | I wanted to be the one to tell you about Mom. | 我想让你从我这里知道妈妈的事 |
[25:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:00] | Vanya, she’s… | 范娅 她… |
[26:02] | she’s gone. | 她死了 |
[26:06] | I thought we were gonna wait a bit. | 我们不是说好要等等吗 |
[26:07] | It was those psychopaths last night. | 是昨晚的那俩疯子 |
[26:09] | They killed her. We found her this morning. | 他们杀死了她 我们今早发现她的 |
[26:14] | And, listen… | 听着 |
[26:16] | Last night, what I said– | 昨晚 我说的话… |
[26:17] | No, no, don’t… don’t worry about it. | 不不 没事的 |
[26:23] | Oh, I have your keys. | 你的钥匙在我这里 |
[26:26] | Why do you have my keys? | 这怎么回事 |
[26:30] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[26:33] | Do you wanna get a drink? | 你想去喝一杯吗 |
[26:35] | Sure. | 好 |
[26:48] | I hate sprinkles. | 我讨厌糖粒 |
[26:51] | Maybe I just hate doughnuts. | 或许我是讨厌甜甜圈 |
[26:54] | Why are we here again? | 我们为什么来这里来着 |
[26:55] | Refill? | 续杯吗 |
[26:57] | God, yes, please. | 天哪 要 拜托了 |
[27:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:19] | The world is ending. | 世界要完蛋了 |
[27:21] | All this, all these… people, they’ll be gone and they have… | 这一切 这些人 他们都会死 他们还 |
[27:25] | just… no idea. | 毫不知情 |
[27:35] | This is not about a broken contract! | 不是因为破坏合同 |
[27:40] | – What? – Five, son of a bitch. | -什么 -5号个该死的 |
[27:41] | He’s trying to change the timeline. | 他是想改变时间线 |
[27:45] | So we’re not only going to kill him. | 所以我们不仅要杀他 |
[27:47] | We’re gonna end the world. | 还要终结世界 |
[27:51] | Come on, let’s get back to what’s his name. | 走吧 我们继续去折磨那个谁 |
[28:00] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[28:01] | – Klaus. – Klaus. | -克劳斯 -克劳斯 |
[28:04] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[28:06] | – Klaus! – Go away! | -克劳斯 -走开 |
[28:08] | Dad, let me out! | 爸爸 放我出去 |
[28:13] | – Klaus! – Dad! | -克劳斯 -爸爸 |
[28:19] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[28:20] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[28:22] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[28:24] | You’re in the worst of it now. | 你现在处于最糟的阶段 |
[28:26] | Just try and stay calm. | 努力保持平静 |
[28:51] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不到你 |
[29:13] | 您的房间已清理完成 克劳迪娅 | |
[29:13] | You know what the worst part of being dead is? | 知道死最糟的部分是什么吗 |
[29:15] | You’re stuck. Nowhere to go. | 你被困住了 无处可去 |
[29:18] | Nowhere to change. | 无法改变 |
[29:20] | That’s the real torture, if you gotta know. | 如果你想知道的话 那才是真正的折磨 |
[29:23] | Watching your brother take for granted everything you lost | 看着你的哥哥对你失去的一切不以为然 |
[29:26] | and pissing it all away. | 恣意浪费 |
[29:51] | It’s creepy, huh? | 很吓人吧 |
[29:52] | That’s the understatement of the year. | 这话说得太轻了 |
[29:54] | Did you find anything? | 你有发现吗 |
[29:56] | Well, the fire inspector says that the speed of the blaze | 防火检查员说 看燃烧蔓延的速度 |
[29:59] | indicates that an accelerant was used. | 应该是使用了助燃剂 |
[30:00] | Oh, and, uh… we… found this. | 我们还找到了这个 |
[30:11] | Get that over to the lab immediately. | 马上送去实验室 |
[30:17] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[30:36] | “Your brother says hi.” | “你哥哥向你问好” |
[30:39] | My brother. Been missing since yesterday. I need to find him. | 我弟弟 他从昨天起就不见了 我得找到他 |
[30:44] | Son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[30:47] | – Let’s split up. – Wow. Good thinking. | -我们分头找 -好想法 |
[31:04] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[31:07] | No. | 没有 |
[31:12] | You wanna know why I left? | 你想知道我为什么走吗 |
[31:17] | What? What are you talking about? | 什么 你说什么呢 |
[31:18] | Why I left the Academy. | 我为什么离开学院 |
[31:21] | Yeah, ’cause you couldn’t handle me being Number One. | 知道 因为你受不了我是1号 |
[31:24] | No. Because that’s what you do when you’re 17. | 不 因为17岁的孩子都会这样 |
[31:28] | You move out, become your own person, grow up. | 搬出去 独立 长大 |
[31:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:32] | You’re a real grown-up. | 你真是个大人 |
[31:34] | At least I make my own decisions. | 至少我自己做决定 |
[31:38] | You’ve never had to hold down a job. | 你从未试过努力保住一份工作 |
[31:41] | Pay bills. | 支付账单 |
[31:45] | You ever even been with a girl? | 你跟女人亲近过吗 |
[31:49] | I… | 我 |
[31:52] | I don’t know what you’re talking about– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:54] | Look, you wanna blame me, blame us for leaving… | 听着 你想怪我 怪我们离开 |
[31:59] | that’s okay. | 也行 |
[32:00] | But maybe you’re asking yourself the wrong question. | 但或许你扪心自问时问错了问题 |
[32:04] | Maybe it’s not about why we left. | 或许不是我们为什么要离开 |
[32:07] | Maybe it’s about why you stayed. | 而是你为什么要留下 |
[32:11] | I stayed because the world needed me. | 我留下是因为世界需要我 |
[32:15] | You stayed because you couldn’t let go | 你留下是因为你无法放下 |
[32:16] | of the way things used to be. | 曾经的时光 |
[32:20] | The Academy. Dad. | 学院 爸爸 |
[32:22] | With Allison. | 和艾莉森的一切 |
[32:29] | Dad’s dead. Mom too, now. | 爸爸死了 妈妈现在也死了 |
[32:33] | We’re orphans again, dude. | 我们又都是孤儿了 |
[32:39] | And things are never gonna go back to the way they used to… be. | 事情永远不会回到从前的样子 |
[32:43] | Do you ever stop talking? | 你会不会闭嘴啊 |
[32:45] | Where are his parents? | 他的父母呢 |
[32:50] | Wow, that was easy. | 得来全不费工夫 |
[32:53] | I’m gonna call security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[33:03] | Is he, um…? | 他… |
[33:05] | Drunk as a skunk. | 酩酊大醉 |
[33:08] | Leonard wouldn’t. I mean, I can’t even imagine. | 雷纳德不会的 我都无法想象 |
[33:12] | Uh, I get it. | 我理解 |
[33:14] | I don’t wanna believe it either, | 我也不愿相信 |
[33:15] | but why would he tell you he’s going to work, | 但为什么他要告诉你 他要去上班 |
[33:16] | and then he’s letting himself into your place? | 却突然跑到你家去了 |
[33:19] | To use the bathroom, like he said? | 像他说的那样 用厕所吧 |
[33:21] | – Or to creep around. – He wouldn’t. | -或是去偷偷窥探 -他不会的 |
[33:24] | Rifle through your stuff? Maybe steal something? I mean… | 翻你的东西 或许偷点什么 |
[33:27] | – Jerk off on your Mr. Snuggles teddy bear? – No! | -冲你的抱抱先生泰迪熊打手枪 -不 |
[33:29] | No, stop. | 不会的 别说了 |
[33:30] | Look, I’m sorry to be the one to tell you this, | 抱歉要我来告诉你 |
[33:32] | but sometimes, men are unredeemable shits. | 但有时候 男人恶心到爆 |
[33:37] | Well, maybe, but… I like this one. | 也许吧 但…我喜欢这个男人 |
[33:43] | I know it’s weird, | 我知道很奇怪 |
[33:44] | ’cause we only knew each other for a few days, but… | 因为我们才认识几天 但是… |
[33:49] | Leonard felt real. | 雷纳德感觉很真实 |
[33:54] | Like he saw something in me no one else did. | 他在我身上看到了别人都没看到的东西 |
[33:57] | I know the feeling. | 我了解那种感觉 |
[33:59] | God, I haven’t felt like that since I was a kid. | 天哪 我已经很久没有过这种感觉了 |
[34:04] | Luther? | 路瑟吗 |
[34:09] | Does everyone know? | 大家都知道吗 |
[34:10] | Well, I’m the last person | 我是最不能 |
[34:11] | who should be speaking for everyone, but… | 代表大家发言的人 |
[34:15] | I always suspected. You two were so close. | 我一直怀疑的 你俩那么亲密 |
[34:19] | Yeah, well, he’s not speaking to me, either. | 他也不肯跟我说话了 |
[34:23] | Here we are. | 只剩我们了 |
[34:27] | Yay, sisters? | 好姐妹 |
[34:32] | Yay, sisters. | 好姐妹 |
[34:40] | – You idiot! – What? | -你个白痴 -怎么了 |
[34:43] | You didn’t put the “Do Not Disturb” sign on the door! | 你没在门上挂”勿扰”牌子 |
[34:45] | I did! I know I… | 我挂了 我… |
[34:48] | Shit! | 该死 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God, he’s still here. | 天哪 他还在这里 |
[35:09] | What’s he saying? | 他在说什么 |
[35:13] | What are you sayin’? | 你在说什么 |
[35:14] | You guys are scarier without the masks. | 你们不戴面具更吓人 |
[35:20] | That’s no way to say hello to your old friends, is it? | 怎么能这么跟老朋友打招呼 |
[35:22] | Can’t we call it a night? | 不能今晚就结束了吗 |
[35:25] | I already gave you what you wanted. | 我已经把你们想知道的都告诉你们了 |
[35:27] | Just, please… | 拜托了 |
[35:28] | please let me go. | 放了我吧 |
[35:31] | Please. | 求你们了 |
[35:32] | Well, technically, we want your brother. | 严格讲 我们要的是你弟弟 |
[35:34] | Is your brother here now? | 你弟弟现在在这里吗 |
[35:36] | Uh, he… | 他… |
[35:37] | You’re gonna have to be a little more specific on that. | 你得说具体点 |
[35:43] | I told you already. He’s not coming. | 我说了 他不会来的 |
[35:46] | – No one will. – Well, Number Five knows now. | -没人会来的 -5号现在知道了 |
[35:49] | We left him a message. | 我们给他留了信 |
[35:51] | And when he comes for you, we’ll be ready. | 等他来找你 我们会准备好 |
[36:03] | This… | 这… |
[36:21] | Welcome back to the land of the living, Number Four. | 欢迎回到人间 4号 |
[36:27] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[36:30] | Have you overcome your fear of the dead? | 你克服对死者的恐惧了吗 |
[36:35] | You must become the master of your own life, Number Four. | 你必须成为自己人生的主人 4号 |
[36:38] | Or it will become the master of you. | 否则它就会主宰你 |
[36:41] | Please, I wanna go home. | 求求你 我想回家 |
[36:50] | Three more hours. | 再加三小时 |
[36:52] | No! | 不 |
[36:54] | Don’t leave me. | 别丢下我 |
[36:56] | – Klaus. – Go away. | -克劳斯 -走开 |
[37:00] | – Dad! – Klaus! | -爸爸 -克劳斯 |
[37:06] | You went there again, didn’t you? | 你又去那里了 是吧 |
[37:08] | No, no, no, no… | 不不不不 |
[37:33] | I have reason to believe two wanted criminals are in this motel. | 我有理由相信这家旅馆里有两个通缉罪犯 |
[37:36] | Just two? | 就两个吗 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna need to take a look around. | 我需要去看看 |
[37:42] | This is a pay-by-the-hour kind of place. | 这是时租旅馆 |
[37:44] | My customers, they don’t get four-star digs, but… | 我的客户 他们得不到四星级的住所 |
[37:47] | they do get complete privacy, from me… | 但他们能得到绝对的隐私 我绝不窥探 |
[37:51] | and from the man. | 你[男人]也休想 |
[37:53] | Pardon me. | 抱歉 |
[37:54] | Wo-man. | 女人 |
[37:56] | That’s bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[37:57] | They’re your rules, not mine. | 那是你的规矩 不是我的 |
[37:58] | Think I ain’t read the Constitution? | 你以为我没读过《宪法》吗 |
[38:00] | I don’t think you can read. | 我都不觉得你识字 |
[38:03] | Come back with a warrant. | 带着逮捕令再来吧 |
[38:23] | Hit him! Come on! | 打他 上 |
[38:25] | Come on! | 上 |
[38:30] | Fighting Line Boxing. Al here. | 战线拳击馆 我是阿尔 |
[38:32] | – I’m looking for Diego Hargreeves. – Not here. | -我找狄戈·哈格鲁弗斯 -他不在 |
[38:35] | Tell him Detective Eudora Patch called. | 告诉他 尤朵拉·帕奇警探来过电 |
[38:38] | I think I found his brother. | 我可能找到他弟弟了 |
[38:40] | Tell him to meet me at 4535 Calhoun as soon as he can. | 叫他尽快来卡霍恩4535号见我 |
[38:44] | Uh, hold on, hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[38:45] | I, uh… | 我… |
[38:48] | I could use some backup. | 我需要支援 |
[38:50] | All right, lady. I’ll let him know you called. | 好吧 女士 我会转告他的 |
[39:01] | Well, we can’t go back to the house. | 我们不能回家 |
[39:03] | It’s not secure. | 那里不安全 |
[39:04] | Those psychopaths could come back at any moment. | 那些疯子随时可能回来 |
[39:06] | My place is closer. | 我家更近 |
[39:07] | No one will look for him there. | 没人会去那里找他 |
[39:10] | If you vomit on me… | 如果你吐我身上… |
[39:12] | You know what’s funny? | 知道什么很有趣吗 |
[39:15] | I’m going through puberty. | 我要进入青春期了 |
[39:17] | Twice. | 第二次 |
[39:18] | And I… | 我… |
[39:20] | I drank that whole bottle, didn’t I? | 我喝了那一整瓶 是吧 |
[39:23] | That’s what you do when the world you love goes bye-bye. | 当你爱的世界要完蛋 你就会去喝酒 |
[39:27] | Poof, it’s gone. | 噗 它没了 |
[39:31] | What are you guys talkin’ about? | 你们在说什么呢 |
[39:33] | Two masked intruders attacked the Academy last night. | 两个戴面具的闯入者昨晚袭击了学院 |
[39:36] | They came looking for you. | 他们来找你的 |
[39:39] | So I need you to focus. | 所以我需要你集中精神 |
[39:40] | – What do they want? – Hazel and Cha-Cha. | -他们想要什么 -是黑泽尔和恰恰 |
[39:42] | – Who? – You know, I hate code names. | -谁 -我讨厌代号 |
[39:44] | Ah, the best of the best. | 他们是顶尖好手 |
[39:46] | Except for me, of course. | 当然 还是不如我 |
[39:47] | The best of what? | 顶尖的什么 |
[39:49] | You know, Delores always said she hated when I drink. | 德洛丽丝总说她讨厌我喝酒 |
[39:53] | You should’ve made me a Shirley– | 你该给我调杯雪利酒的 |
[39:56] | – I need you to focus. – Yeah? | -我需要你打起精神来 -怎么 |
[39:57] | What do this Hazel and Cha-Cha want? | 这个黑泽尔和恰恰想要什么 |
[40:05] | We just wanna protect you. | 我们只想保护你 |
[40:06] | Protect me. | 保护我 |
[40:08] | I don’t need your protection, Diego. | 我不需要你保护 狄戈 |
[40:12] | Do you have any idea how many people I’ve killed? | 你知道我杀过多少人吗 |
[40:14] | No. | 不 |
[40:16] | I’m the Four frickin’ Horsemen. | 我可是天启四骑士 |
[40:19] | The apocalypse is coming. | 末日要来了 |
[40:34] | – Oh, Jesus. – Look at her. | -天哪 -看看她 |
[40:37] | At how she’s looking at them. | 看她看他们的眼神 |
[40:38] | She’s one of their victims. | 她是他们杀的人之一 |
[40:41] | We can use this. | 我们可以利用这个 |
[40:45] | Go on. | 说啊 |
[40:47] | You haven’t been this sober since you were a teenager, | 你从青少年时期起 你决定不让鬼靠近之后 |
[40:49] | since you decided to keep the ghosts at bay. | 就没戒得这么彻底过了 |
[40:51] | This is your chance, Klaus. | 这是你的机会 克劳斯 |
[40:54] | To control them, learn their secrets. | 控制他们 了解他们的秘密 |
[40:57] | Try to talk to her. | 跟她说说话 |
[41:05] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[41:07] | Zoya Popova. | 祖娅·波克娃 |
[41:10] | That’s a lovely name. | 这名字真好听 |
[41:12] | And can you tell me what happened? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[41:15] | What happened is if you don’t shut up, | 我告诉你吧 如果你不闭嘴 |
[41:17] | I’mma cut your tongue out with a grapefruit spoon. | 我就拿葡萄柚勺子割下你的舌头 |
[41:20] | Zoya Popova. | 祖娅·波克娃 |
[41:24] | What did he say? | 他刚刚说什么 |
[41:25] | – Zoya Popova? – Old Russian broad, short, with a limp. | -祖娅·波克娃 -矮个俄罗斯老太太 跛脚 |
[41:32] | Oh, she’s really pissed at you guys. | 她好生你们的气 |
[41:40] | I love your apartment. | 我喜欢你的公寓 |
[41:43] | I’m sure it’s smaller than one of your closets, but… | 肯定比你的一个衣柜都小 但… |
[41:46] | No, really. | 不 真的 |
[41:48] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[41:51] | I’m just gonna go check on things, | 我去看看 |
[41:52] | make sure everything’s in the right place. | 确保东西都没被动过 |
[41:58] | Do you have sweatpants? | 你有运动裤吗 |
[42:00] | We are going to need… | 我们需要… |
[42:03] | sweatpants. | 运动裤 |
[42:14] | Chocolate-covered raisins. | 巧克力葡萄干 |
[42:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[42:19] | Wait, what are those? | 等等 那是什么 |
[42:21] | They’re from Leonard. | 雷纳德送的 |
[42:25] | “I like you, and I’m not sorry.” | “我喜欢你 我不抱歉” |
[42:30] | – I don’t get it. – It’s an inside joke. | -我没懂 -是我们之间的笑话 |
[42:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[42:42] | I– I got the flowers. Thank you so much. | 我收到花了 非常感谢 |
[42:44] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[42:46] | To be honest, I was getting a little worried. | 老实说 我还有点担心 |
[42:50] | – Worried, why? – Well, I hadn’t heard from you. | -担心什么 -你没联系我 |
[42:53] | And… it was a little bit awkward with your sister earlier. | 而且之前被你姐姐撞见时 也有点尴尬 |
[42:57] | It’s fine. She knows it was a misunderstanding. | 没事的 她知道那只是个误会 |
[43:02] | Do you wanna get breakfast tomorrow? | 你明天想一起吃早餐吗 |
[43:05] | Yeah. Yeah, I’d like that. | 好啊 我愿意 |
[43:10] | Well, I’ll, uh, talk to you in the morning. | 那早上再见了 |
[43:13] | Okay, bye. | 好 再见 |
[43:39] | She chopped my hands off | 她砍掉了我的手 |
[43:40] | and let me bleed to death in the bathtub. | 让我在浴缸里流血致死 |
[43:43] | He took me to a temple, | 他带我到寺庙 |
[43:45] | slashed my throat, | 割开我的喉咙 |
[43:46] | watched me bleed out. | 看着我血流不止 |
[43:48] | She crept into my room, put a pillow over my face, | 她偷偷溜进我房间 拿枕头捂死了我 |
[43:52] | and told me not to bother praying. | 还跟我说不必祈祷了 |
[43:53] | They attached jumper cables to my nipples | 他们把跨接线夹在我乳头上 |
[43:55] | and shocked me for hours. | 电击了我好几个小时 |
[43:56] | He pretended to have car trouble, and when I stopped to help, | 他假装车出了毛病 我停下帮忙时 |
[43:59] | he ran me over. | 他就碾死了我 |
[44:01] | Forward, reverse. | 还来来回回的 |
[44:04] | Then he saw my wife waiting for me in the car. | 然后他看到我妻子在车里等着我 |
[44:07] | She ran. | 她跑了 |
[44:08] | Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[44:10] | Everybody, just… everybody just shut up, please shut up. | 大家都闭嘴 |
[44:13] | Jesus, you guys are worse than the drugs. | 天哪 你们比毒品还糟 |
[44:16] | How could he possibly know about Zoya Popova? | 他怎么会知道祖娅·波克娃 |
[44:19] | Maybe he guessed, I don’t know. | 或许他猜的吧 我不知道 |
[44:21] | Who cares? She’s dead. | 谁管呢 她死了 |
[44:23] | You need to focus. | 你得打起精神 |
[44:24] | That little psycho could show up any minute. | 那个小疯子随时会出现 |
[44:26] | Or do you wanna be docked pay again, | 难道你想再次被扣薪 |
[44:28] | go back and tell ’em we couldn’t hack it, | 回去告诉他们我们做不到 |
[44:30] | face those consequences? | 面对那种后果吗 |
[44:32] | Pull it together, now! | 马上振作起来 |
[44:36] | Swiss Alps, huh? | 瑞士阿尔卑斯山 |
[44:40] | Which one are you? Cha-Cha or Hazel? | 你是哪个 恰恰还是黑泽尔 |
[44:43] | Hazel. | 黑泽尔 |
[44:45] | Jan Mueller. Remember him? | 杨·缪勒 记得他吗 |
[44:48] | Swiss Alps. | 瑞士阿尔卑斯山 |
[44:50] | Him and his wife were coming back from a ski trip. | 他和他妻子刚滑完雪往回走 |
[44:57] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[44:59] | Forward. | 来来 |
[45:01] | Reverse! | 回回 |
[45:02] | Yeah, that’s it! Yeah! And his wife… | 对 而他的妻子… |
[45:06] | escaped down an alleyway. | 从一条小巷逃了 |
[45:08] | He says to say thank you. | 他叫我说谢谢 |
[45:13] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么呢 |
[45:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[45:15] | He was so grateful to you, | 他很感激你 |
[45:19] | Hazel, for having spared his wife. | 黑泽尔 饶了他妻子一命 |
[45:23] | You know, there may be hope for him yet. Don’t you think? | 他或许还有希望 你说呢 |
[45:31] | Bathroom, now! | 马上去浴室 |
[45:44] | Nicely done. | 好样的 |
[45:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:48] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[45:54] | You told me you shot the wife in the alley. | 你对我说你在小巷里打死了他妻子 |
[45:56] | – And now I’m hearing that you spared her? – Come on. | -现在我才知道你放了她 -拜托 |
[45:58] | Don’t be ridiculous. You think I’d do something like that? | 别荒唐了 你觉得我会那么做吗 |
[46:01] | I just… | 我… |
[46:04] | I was bored. | 我无聊了 |
[46:07] | I thought I’d give her a head start, make it more exciting. | 我想着让她先跑会 这样更刺激 |
[46:09] | Exciting? Wait, so… | 刺激 等等 所以… |
[46:12] | the kid in Tokyo, | 东京的那个孩子 |
[46:14] | did he really get lost? | 他真的是跑丢了吗 |
[46:17] | Aw, Jesus, Hazel! | 天哪 黑泽尔 |
[46:19] | Jan says you’re a real mensch, Hazel. | 杨说你是个崇高的人 黑泽尔 |
[46:24] | He said you were such a great– | 他说你是个伟大的… |
[46:26] | – No. No! No! – Now. | -不 不 -好了 |
[46:35] | Screw it. | 不管了 |
[46:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[47:11] | What the hell is goin’ on with you lately? | 你最近是怎么了 |
[47:14] | You’re just not… | 你不… |
[47:17] | Especially on this job. | 尤其在这份工作上 |
[47:18] | You’re distracted! | 你心不在焉 |
[47:30] | I thought we were in this together. | 我以为我们是一心的 |
[47:32] | – For the long haul. – We are. | -长久不变的 -我们是 |
[47:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[48:31] | Are you Diego’s brother? | 你是狄戈的弟弟吗 |
[48:33] | – Yeah. – I’m Detective Patch. | -对 -我是帕奇警探 |
[48:55] | Police! | 警察 |
[48:57] | Drop the gun, or you’re going down! | 放下枪 否则你别想活了 |
[49:02] | I’m coming out. Don’t shoot. | 我出来了 别开枪 |
[49:09] | – Hands behind your head, asshole. – Okay. | -手放在背后 混蛋 -好 |
[49:11] | Just don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[49:57] | Hazel. | 黑泽尔 |
[50:05] | Couldn’t have gone far. | 肯定跑不远 |
[50:07] | That’s not the only problem. | 那不是唯一的问题 |
[50:10] | The briefcase. | 手提箱 |
[50:11] | Shit! | 该死 |
[50:42] | Please be money. | 千万要是钱啊 |
[50:45] | Only money. | 只要钱 |
[50:48] | Or… treasure. | 或是宝藏 |
[50:51] | Diamonds. | 钻石 |
[51:30] | Funny. If I didn’t know he was such a prick, | 有趣 要不是我知道他是个鸟人 |
[51:32] | I’d say he looks almost adorable in his sleep. | 我都会说他睡觉的样子很可爱了 |
[51:34] | Well, don’t worry. He’ll sober up eventually. | 别担心 他总会清醒过来 |
[51:37] | Be back to his normal, unpleasant self. | 回到那个正常的讨厌的自己 |
[51:38] | Yeah, I can’t wait that long. | 我等不了那么久了 |
[51:40] | I need to find out what his connection is with these lunatics | 我需要查明他跟那些疯子是什么关系 |
[51:42] | before someone else dies. | 以免再有人死掉 |
[51:45] | All that stuff he was saying before… | 他之前说的那些话 |
[51:49] | What do you think he meant by that? | 你觉得是什么意思 |
[52:07] | You throw another one of those goddamn knives at me, | 你敢再对我丢刀子 |
[52:11] | I’m pressin’ charges. | 我就要告你了 |
[52:12] | What do you want, Al? | 干什么 阿尔 |
[52:14] | – I ain’t your secretary. – Yeah. | -我不是你的秘书 -哦 |
[52:16] | Some lady called for you, said she needs your help. | 有个女人打电话找你 说需要你的帮助 |
[52:19] | What lady? | 什么女人 |
[52:20] | I dunno. Some, uh, detective. | 不知道 什么警探 |
[52:22] | I think she said her name was, uh, Blotch or somethin’. | 她的名字好像是叫布奇什么的 |
[52:25] | Patch? | 帕奇吗 |
[52:28] | She needs my help. | 她需要我的帮助 |
[52:30] | She needs you to meet her at that motel, a dump on Calhoun. | 她要你去卡霍恩那个破旅馆见她 |
[52:34] | – When? – About half an hour ago. | -什么时候 -大概半小时前 |
[52:37] | Uh, said she found your brother. | 说她找到你弟弟了 |
[52:43] | Well, that didn’t make sense. | 那不对啊 |
[52:46] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[52:48] | Go. I’ll wait here with… | 去吧 我陪着… |
[52:51] | …him. | 他 |
[53:01] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[53:10] | No, no, no! Eudora! No, no, no! | 不不 尤朵拉 不 |
[53:12] | Eudora! | 尤朵拉 |
[53:18] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[53:41] | I was on my way. I was… | 我在路上 我要来的 |
[53:43] | Why didn’t you wait? | 你为什么不等我 |
[54:07] | I gotta go, okay? | 我得走了 好吗 |
[54:11] | I can’t be here when they come, okay? | 他们来时我不能在场 好吗 |