时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | This one? | 这本 |
[00:41] | This one? | 这本 |
[00:45] | This one. | 这本 |
[00:47] | I wanna hear about the time the Umbrella Academy | 我想听那次伞学院在博物馆 |
[00:50] | defeated the robbers at the museum. | 打败劫匪的故事 |
[00:53] | Again? | 又听这个 |
[00:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:01] | It was a dark and stormy night. | 那是个风雨交加的夜晚 |
[01:05] | They went in quietly, like mice. | 他们像老鼠一样悄悄进去 |
[01:07] | One by one, in a line. | 一个接一个排成列 |
[01:10] | – Your Uncle Luther– – You mean Spaceboy. | -你舅舅路瑟 -你指太空男孩 |
[01:14] | He found the first one. | 他找到了第一个 |
[01:19] | Uncle Diego pinned down the second. | 狄戈舅舅制服了第二个 |
[01:22] | Uncle Ben, he took down four at the same time, | 本舅舅 他同时干掉了四个 |
[01:26] | while your Uncle Klaus got a little distracted. | 而你的克劳斯舅舅有点分心 |
[01:30] | And I nicely asked their leader | 而我好心叫他们的老大 |
[01:32] | if he could put back what didn’t belong to him. | 把不属于他的东西放回去 |
[01:35] | And then the robbers went to jail. | 然后劫匪们就进了监狱 |
[01:37] | And the whole city, | 而全城的人 |
[01:38] | they threw us a very fancy party for saving the day. | 他们为感谢我们力挽狂澜举办了一场盛大的派对 |
[01:43] | Mommy, why isn’t Auntie Vanya ever in your stories? | 妈妈 为什么范娅小姨从来不在你的故事里 |
[01:48] | She didn’t come on missions with us, sweetie. | 她没有跟我们一起去执行任务 宝贝 |
[01:51] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:53] | Well, | 这个 |
[01:55] | she’s… a little different than the rest of us. | 她跟我们其他人不太一样 |
[02:01] | Okay. It’s time for bed, sweetie, all right? | 好了 该睡觉了 亲爱的 |
[02:04] | One more story, Mommy. | 再讲一个故事 妈妈 |
[02:05] | I wanna hear the one about the Eiffel Tower. | 我要听埃菲尔铁塔那次 |
[02:08] | No, Claire. It’s past your bedtime. | 不行 克莱尔 已经过了你的睡觉时间了 |
[02:10] | Mommy, please, just one more. | 妈妈 拜托 就再讲一个 |
[02:12] | I will read you one tomorrow. | 我明天给你讲 |
[02:14] | – But I’m not tired! – Claire. | -可我不困 -克莱尔 |
[02:16] | – But I want one. – Claire. | -我要听 -克莱尔 |
[02:17] | Mom, come on. I want a story. | 妈妈 拜托 我想听一个故事 |
[02:22] | I heard a rumor… I heard a rumor… | 我听说…我听说… |
[02:24] | …that you’re really tired…really tired… | 你真的很困…真的很困… |
[02:26] | …and you wanna go to sleep…wanna go to sleep. | 你想睡觉…想睡觉… |
[02:30] | – I’m so tired, Mommy. – I know, sweetie. | -我好困 妈妈 -我知道 亲爱的 |
[02:38] | Patrick, I can explain. Patrick! | 帕特里克 我可以解释 帕特里克 |
[02:50] | I heard a rumor I made the soccer team. | 我听说 我入选了足球队 |
[02:52] | I heard a rumor you wanna be my friend. | 我听说 你想做我朋友 |
[02:54] | I heard a rumor you like broccoli. | 我听说 你喜欢西兰花 |
[02:55] | I heard a rumor you left me alone. | 我听说 你没再来烦我 |
[02:56] | I heard a rumor you stopped crying. | 我听说 你停止了哭泣 |
[02:58] | I heard a rumor I did it in one take. | 我听说 我拍了一次就过 |
[03:00] | I heard a rumor I’m perfect for the role. | 我听说 我是这个角色的完美人选 |
[03:01] | I heard a rumor that you love me. | 我听说 你爱我 |
[03:14] | 税务官将你逼入绝境 有我们在呢 | |
[04:30] | Dr. Cooper, please call the nursing staff. | 库珀医生 请呼叫护理人员 |
[04:32] | Dr. Cooper, please call the nursing staff. | 库珀医生 请呼叫护理人员 |
[04:36] | Vanya? | 范娅 |
[04:39] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[04:40] | – Oh, my God, you’re awake! – Yeah. | -天哪 你醒了 -是啊 |
[04:43] | Wh– Why… Why… Why… | 你怎么…你怎么…你怎么… |
[04:45] | – Why are you dressed? – I’m gettin’ out of here. | -你怎么穿好了衣服 -我要出院 |
[04:49] | – Don’t you need to be observed? Or– – No, no, no. | -你不需要留院观察吗 -不不不 |
[04:51] | They, uh, want me to come back for a checkup tomorrow, | 他们想让我明天回来再做个检查 |
[04:53] | and to be fitted for a prosthetic eye, but that’s it. | 给义眼量下尺寸 仅此而已 |
[04:57] | – God, your eye, I’m so sorry. – No, I don’t wanna– | -天 你的眼睛 我很遗憾 -不 我不想 |
[04:59] | I don’t wanna talk about it, I just… | 我不想谈这个 我只… |
[05:02] | Let’s go home, okay? | 我们回家 好吗 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:08] | I’m just glad you’re all right. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[05:09] | I don’t know what I’d have done if something happened to you. | 你要是有个三长两短 不知道我会做出什么来 |
[05:11] | Excuse me! Mr. Peabody. | 不好意思 皮博迪先生 |
[05:14] | The doctor hasn’t discharged you. | 医生还没有批准你出院 |
[05:16] | – I thought you– – I’m fine. I’m ready to go. | -你不是… -我没事 我可以走了 |
[05:18] | Fine, but you’ll have to sign the voluntary discharge papers. | 好吧 但你得签署自愿出院书 |
[05:25] | There were three men | 昨晚酒馆外 |
[05:25] | that were hurt outside the tavern last night. | 有三个人受伤 |
[05:28] | – Do you know what happened to them? – We just got one. | -你知道他们怎么样了吗 -我们只收了一个 |
[05:31] | And where are the other two? | 另外两个呢 |
[05:33] | Well, paramedics couldn’t save them. | 护理人员没法挽救他们 |
[05:41] | – And the one that made it? – Critical condition, | -那那个活下来的呢 -生命垂危 |
[05:44] | but still with us, thank God. | 但还有气 谢天谢地 |
[05:46] | Just waiting for him to wake up. | 正在等他醒来 |
[05:54] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:58] | Father… | 爸爸 |
[06:36] | Wakey, wakey! | 起床啦 |
[06:39] | Eggs and bakey! | 有鸡蛋和面包 |
[06:42] | Oh, there’s the man. | 你在这呢 |
[06:45] | Someone pulled a disappearing act last night. | 有人昨晚玩消失 |
[06:47] | What mischief did you get into? | 你又去搞什么恶作剧了 |
[06:49] | – What? I didn’t. – Oh, no? | -什么 我没有 -没有吗 |
[06:50] | Maybe I should ask her. Hello. | 或许我该问她 你好 |
[06:55] | Oh, come on, don’t be so shy, big guy. You needed it! | 得了吧 别害羞 大块头 你需要的嘛 |
[06:59] | Not a lot of ladies on the Moon, I assume. | 我猜月球上女人不多吧 |
[07:01] | And all that… | 以及 |
[07:02] | …pressure resting on those big… | 巨大压力压在你的 |
[07:05] | – hairy shoulders… – Klaus, enough. | -毛肩上 -克劳斯 够了 |
[07:10] | Wait. Was this, like… Is this your… | 等等 这是…这是你… |
[07:17] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[07:18] | We are not having this discussion. | 我不想和你谈这个 |
[07:21] | He popped his cherry! | 他破处了 |
[07:23] | Now you’re gonna have to marry her! | 现在你得娶了她 |
[07:24] | Would you keep your voice down? | 你能小声点吗 |
[07:25] | Hey, you know, I remember my first… | 我记得我第一次… |
[07:29] | Oh, no, I don’t. | 不 我不记得了 |
[07:32] | Klaus, what is it? | 克劳斯 到底什么事 |
[07:34] | What? Oh, the… Uh, important family business. | 什么 重要家事 |
[07:37] | Meet me downstairs, okay? | 下楼来见我 好吗 |
[07:39] | And, Luther… | 还有 路瑟 |
[07:41] | No dilly-dallying, all right? Chop, chop. | 别拖拖拉拉 快点 |
[07:51] | Here we go. This’ll fix ya. | 喝点吧 这能让你好受点 |
[08:00] | Nice. Okay. | 不错 |
[08:03] | Jesus. Who do I gotta kill to get a decent cup of coffee? | 老天 我要杀死谁才能喝到一杯好喝的咖啡 |
[08:06] | Can we get started? | 能开始了吗 |
[08:07] | Anyone seen any of the others? | 有人看到其他人了吗 |
[08:09] | Diego? Allison? No? | 狄戈 艾莉森 没有吗 |
[08:11] | All right, then, this is the closest thing to a quorum… | 好吧 这些人就是最接近 |
[08:15] | that we’re gonna get. | 召集的必要人数了 |
[08:15] | Now, listening up. | 现在听好了 |
[08:17] | There’s no easy way to say this, so I’m just gonna spit it out. | 虽然有些难以启齿 但我还是直说吧 |
[08:19] | This is a bad idea. | 这可不是个好主意 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[08:26] | – Klaus. – I conjured Dad last night. | -克劳斯 -昨晚我召唤了爸爸 |
[08:37] | You said you haven’t been able to conjure anyone in years. | 你说过你已经多年都无法召唤任何灵魂了 |
[08:39] | Ah, yes, I know, but I’m sober. Ta-da! | 没错 我知道 但我戒毒了 好了 |
[08:42] | I got clean, yesterday, | 我昨天戒了 |
[08:44] | to talk to someone special, | 为了跟某个特别的人聊天 |
[08:46] | and then ended up having this… | 结果后来我跟老爸 |
[08:48] | conversation with dear old Daddy himself. | 有了这番对话 |
[08:54] | Has anyone got some aspirin? | 谁有阿司匹林吗 |
[08:55] | Top shelf, next to the crackers. | 架子顶上 薄脆饼干旁边 |
[08:56] | Hey, hey, hey. This is serious, guys, all right? | 伙计们 我在说正经的 好吗 |
[08:59] | This really happened, I swear. | 这是真实发生了的 我发誓 |
[09:01] | Okay, fine. I’ll play. What did the old man have to say? | 好吧 我陪你玩 老爸说了什么 |
[09:04] | Well, he gave me the usual lecture | 好吧 还是那几句老生常谈 |
[09:06] | about my appearance and my failures in life. | 关于我的模样和我人生中的各种失败 |
[09:09] | Yada yada yada. | 等等等等 |
[09:10] | No surprise there. | 没什么特别 |
[09:11] | Even the afterlife couldn’t soften a hardass like Dad, right? | 爸爸这么严厉的人就算死了也没变得温柔点 |
[09:14] | But he did mention something about his murder, | 但他确实提到了他的谋杀 |
[09:17] | or lack thereof, | 或者根本不算谋杀 |
[09:18] | – because… – Wait for it. | -因为… -等等 |
[09:20] | …he killed himself. | …他是自杀 |
[09:27] | I don’t have time for your games, Klaus. | 我没时间陪你玩游戏 克劳斯 |
[09:29] | I’m telling you the truth, Luther. I’m telling you the truth. | 我说的是事实 路瑟 我说的是事实 |
[09:32] | Why’d he do it, then? | 那他为什么这么做 |
[09:33] | He said it was the only way to get us all home again. | 他说只有这样才能让我们再次回家 |
[09:35] | No. Dad wouldn’t just kill himself. | 不 爸爸不会就这么自杀的 |
[09:37] | Ah, you said it yourself. He was depressed. | 你自己也说过 他抑郁 |
[09:39] | Holed up in his office and room all day and night. | 整天躲在他的办公室和房间里不出来 |
[09:41] | No. There weren’t any signs. | 不 除此之外没其他征兆 |
[09:42] | Suicidal people exhibit certain tendencies, | 意图自杀的人会表现出一些倾向 |
[09:44] | strange behaviors. | 怪异的行为 |
[09:45] | Like sending someone to the Moon for no reason? | 比如无缘无故地把某人送上月球 |
[09:49] | I swear to God, Klaus, if you’re lying… | 我对天发誓 克劳斯 如果你撒谎… |
[09:51] | I’m not. I’m not. | 我没有 绝对没有 |
[09:52] | Master Klaus is correct. | 克劳斯少爷说得没错 |
[09:57] | Regretfully… | 很遗憾… |
[09:59] | …I helped Master Hargreeves enact his plan. | …我曾帮哈格鲁弗斯主人实施他的计划 |
[10:03] | – What? – So did Grace. | -什么 -格蕾丝也是 |
[10:06] | It was a difficult choice for both of us. | 这对于我们俩来说都是个艰难的选择 |
[10:11] | More difficult than you could ever know. | 这种艰难是你们无法想象的 |
[10:17] | Prior to your father’s death, | 在你们的父亲去世之前 |
[10:19] | Grace’s programming was adjusted | 我们调整了格蕾丝的程序 |
[10:23] | so that she was incapable of administering first aid | 所以她无法在那个重要的夜晚 |
[10:26] | on that fateful night. | 实施急救 |
[10:29] | Sick bastard. | 变态 |
[10:30] | So the security tape we saw? | 所以我们看到的监控录像 |
[10:32] | It was meant to further the murder mystery. | 是为了深化谋杀的谜团 |
[10:36] | Your father hoped that being back here, | 你们的父亲希望你们可以回到这里 |
[10:39] | solving it together… | 一起解决问题… |
[10:41] | …would reignite your desire to be a team again. | …这样才能让你们重新团结起来 |
[10:45] | – And to what end? – To save the world, of course. | -为了什么目的呢 -当然是为了拯救世界 |
[10:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | First the Moon mission and now this. | 先是月球任务 现在又是这个 |
[10:55] | You watched me search for answers and said nothing. | 你看着我到处寻找答案却不发一言 |
[10:59] | Anything else you want to share, Pogo? | 你还有什么要说的吗 伯格 |
[11:01] | Any other damn secrets? | 还有什么该死的秘密 |
[11:02] | – Hey, calm down, Luther. – No, I won’t calm down. | -冷静 路瑟 -不 我才不会冷静 |
[11:04] | We’ve been lied to | 我们都被家里 |
[11:05] | by the one person in this family we all trusted. | 最值得信任的一个人骗了 |
[11:09] | It was your father’s dying wish, Master Luther. | 这是你们父亲的遗愿 路瑟少爷 |
[11:13] | I… | 我… |
[11:16] | I had no choice. | 我也别无选择 |
[11:26] | There’s always choice. | 选择总会有 |
[11:44] | I gotta think. | 我得好好想想 |
[12:11] | It’s not your fault… | 发生在那几个家伙身上的事… |
[12:13] | what happened to those guys. | 并不是你的错 |
[12:17] | You saw what happened. | 你目睹了这一切 |
[12:19] | It just surged out of me like a… | 它就是像海啸一样… |
[12:23] | tidal wave. | 喷涌出来 |
[12:24] | And it killed them. | 杀死了他们 |
[12:27] | I killed them. | 我杀死了他们 |
[12:28] | You were acting in self-defense. You were defending me. | 你是在自卫 也是在保护我 |
[12:30] | – I shouldn’t be able to do that. – But you can. | -我根本不可能做到 -但是你做到了 |
[12:33] | You have a power, Vanya. | 你有一种力量 范娅 |
[12:36] | You have a gift. | 一种天赋 |
[12:37] | It’s like with the boat. | 就跟那次对着船一样 |
[12:41] | If I– if I try to do it, I can’t. | 我想做的时候做不到 |
[12:43] | And if I don’t try, people die. | 没想做的时候却杀了人 |
[12:46] | It’s just another thing that I can’t do right. | 这只是又一件我做不好的事 |
[12:48] | Stop, don’t say that. | 停下 别这么说 |
[12:50] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[12:51] | I… This stuff that’s happening to you, | 我…发生在你身上的一切 |
[12:54] | it’s scary. | 确实很可怕 |
[12:57] | But maybe we can control it. | 但也许我们可以控制 |
[13:00] | Make it less tidal wave, more ripple. | 让它不那么像海啸 更像轻柔的波浪 |
[13:05] | Right? | 好吗 |
[13:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:18] | Come on, move! | 拜托 开啊 |
[13:24] | Nope. | 不 |
[13:26] | Not liking this. Not one bit. | 我不喜欢这样 一点不喜欢 |
[13:29] | We aren’t in a rush, Hazel. | 我们不赶时间 黑泽尔 |
[13:30] | We have the rest of our lives. | 我们还有大把时间 |
[13:33] | Even with traffic, | 就算堵车 |
[13:36] | we should be able to be at the Wadsworth Sanctuary for lunch. | 我们应该也能到沃兹沃思庇护所吃午饭 |
[13:40] | They have a real live peacock there. | 那里有真正活着的孔雀 |
[13:45] | And over here is… | 而且这里还有… |
[13:48] | just two miles from a vegan doughnut shop. | 两英里之外有家素甜甜圈店 |
[13:52] | Why would anyone do that to a perfectly good doughnut? | 为什么会有人那样对待一个完美的甜甜圈 |
[13:59] | Looks like you got three years’ worth | 看起来你已经把未来三年 |
[14:01] | of stops mapped out. | 值得一去的地方都标出来了 |
[14:02] | And we have time to see ’em all. | 而且我们有时间把它们看个遍 |
[14:49] | Vanya. | 是范娅的 |
[14:53] | Hey. Pardon me. Hey. | 不好意思 |
[14:55] | I gotta ask you to stay behind the lines. | 我想请你待在黄线外面 |
[14:57] | We had an accident here last night. | 这里昨晚发生了事故 |
[14:58] | – A– What kind of accident? -Ma’am. The line, please. | -什么样的事故 -女士 请站在线外 |
[15:01] | Okay. Yes. Sorry. | 对 没错 抱歉 |
[15:03] | Got a lot of stuff on the ground, okay? To be wary of. | 地上有很多东西 请小心别踩到 |
[15:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[15:06] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们也想搞清楚 |
[15:08] | As soon as we do, | 我们一搞清楚 |
[15:08] | you’ll be able to read it in the newspaper with everybody else. | 你就可以和大家一样 在报纸上看到了 |
[15:11] | So, have a nice day. | 祝你有个美好的一天 |
[15:12] | – Look, officer, if there is any way– – Holy shit! | -警官 如果… -我的天啊 |
[15:18] | You’re Allison Hargreeves,right? | 你是艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 对吧 |
[15:20] | I saw you on TV like two nights ago | 我两晚前在电视上看到 |
[15:22] | in that Sandra Bullock movie about | 你和桑德拉·布洛克一起演的有关 |
[15:23] | underpaid teachers that rob a bank. | 工资不足的老师抢银行的电影 |
[15:25] | Yeah. That’s me. | 对 那是我 |
[15:29] | If I’m being honest, my wife and I, | 说实话 我和我妻子 |
[15:30] | we prefer you in the romantic comedies. | 都更喜欢看你演浪漫喜剧 |
[15:32] | The Love on Loan trilogy. | 《借来的爱情》三部曲 |
[15:35] | We can’t get enough. | 怎么都看不够 |
[15:41] | Copy, Cheddar? | 收到 恰德 |
[15:41] | Yeah, what do you got, Fred? | 好 有什么进展 弗瑞德 |
[15:43] | Hospital called. | 医院来消息了 |
[15:44] | Perp from last night just regained consciousness. | 昨晚的犯人刚恢复意识 |
[15:46] | Copy. I’ll be right over. | 收到 我马上过去 |
[15:51] | Allison freakin’ Hargreeves. | 我的天 艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 |
[15:56] | Ah, my wife’s not gonna believe it. | 我妻子根本不会信的 |
[16:01] | Anyway, I– I– I… I gotta go. | 不管怎样 我…我要走了 |
[16:04] | – Work stuff. Yeah. – Yeah, of course. Sorry. | -去工作 -当然了 抱歉 |
[16:09] | Actually, that’s… why I’m here. | 其实 这就是我在这里的原因 |
[16:12] | I’m– I’m researching a role. A law enforcement role. | 我在研究一个角色 一个执法人员的角色 |
[16:16] | In Jackpine Cove? | 在杰克派恩湾 |
[16:17] | We haven’t had a murder here in years. | 我们这里好多年都没发生谋杀案了 |
[16:19] | Oh, uh… it’s about, um… a small-town cop | 是有关一位小镇警察 |
[16:21] | who takes down a drug cartel. | 打击一个贩毒集团的事 |
[16:25] | In fact, maybe I could tag along | 其实 我可以跟着一起 |
[16:27] | while you conduct some official police business? | 跟你一起执行警察公务 |
[16:29] | I promise… I won’t get in the way. I just… | 我保证 不会碍事 我就是… |
[16:31] | I think you could really, um… help me develop my character, | 我真的觉得你可以帮我塑造我的角色 |
[16:34] | if I could live a day in the life, you know. | 如果我能切身体验一天 |
[16:41] | Day in the life, huh? | 切身体验 |
[16:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[16:47] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[16:53] | You gotta get me out of here, bro. | 你得放我出去 兄弟 |
[16:55] | I can’t. They’re transferring you upstate this afternoon. | 我不能 他们今天下午要把你转移到北部 |
[16:59] | – I didn’t kill Patch. – I know. | -我没有杀帕奇 -我知道 |
[17:01] | I’m not the guy you gotta convince. | 你要说服的人不是我 |
[17:02] | That’s bullshit, you know that. | 都是胡扯 你自己清楚 |
[17:15] | You were there, Diego. | 你当时在场 狄戈 |
[17:17] | At the motel. | 那个旅馆 |
[17:21] | And there’s the… | 而且还有… |
[17:24] | contentious history you two had. | 你们两个以前总是争执 |
[17:27] | – Did she say that? – What? | -是她说的吗 -什么 |
[17:30] | Did she use that word? | 是她用了那个词吗 |
[17:32] | “Contentious”? | “争执” |
[17:34] | – What the hell does it matter? – It matters to me. | -有什么关系 -对我来说有关系 |
[17:39] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[17:43] | It’s my word. | 是我说的 |
[17:50] | She put up with a lot of your shit. | 她忍受了你很多破事 |
[17:53] | I never understood it. | 我从来都没法理解 |
[17:57] | Maybe it had something to do with our… | 或许这和我们 |
[18:01] | contentious relationship. | 充满争执的关系有关 |
[18:10] | Or maybe she knew you cared about | 或许她知道 你和她一样 |
[18:11] | helping people as much as she did. | 都想帮助别人 |
[18:20] | Good luck, Diego. | 祝你好运 狄戈 |
[19:10] | June 12th. | 6月12日 |
[19:12] | A controlled environment has proven ideal | 一个受控的环境被证明是 |
[19:14] | for the maximum impact of Number Seven’s powers. | 让7号发挥最大能力的理想条件 |
[19:18] | But in the face of sure, uninvited chaos, | 但面对必然的 突如其来的混乱 |
[19:21] | she must be trained to locate control in another form. | 她必须要经过训练 用另一种形式去控制 |
[19:30] | Concentrate, Number Seven. | 集中注意力 7号 |
[20:11] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[20:16] | Just concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[20:20] | On what? I don’t even know where to begin. | 集中在什么上 我不知道从哪里开始 |
[20:22] | Think about last night. | 想想昨晚 |
[20:25] | What was happening? | 当时发生了什么 |
[20:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:31] | We were leaving the restaurant. | 我们正在离开餐厅 |
[20:33] | And there were three men. | 有三个男人 |
[20:39] | They were sitting on your truck, laughing at us. | 他们坐在你的车边 嘲笑我们 |
[20:43] | They were drunk, really drunk. | 他们醉了 烂醉如泥 |
[20:48] | They were out of control, and… | 他们失控了 而且… |
[20:50] | …you tried to talk to them. | 你试着跟他们说话 |
[20:52] | – Don’t touch her. – They wouldn’t listen. | -别碰她 -他们不听 |
[20:54] | And they were hurting you. | 接着他们就对你拳打脚踢 |
[20:56] | The sound of them kicking you was horrible, | 他们踢你的声音很恐怖 |
[20:59] | and I wanted to stop them, but I… I couldn’t. | 我想让他们停下来 但我…我做不到 |
[21:03] | I felt powerless. | 我感到无能为力 |
[21:16] | It was the sound of the engine that… | 是引擎的声音 |
[21:19] | It’s like everything went quieter and quieter. | 感觉一切变得越来越安静 |
[21:23] | Except for the truck engine. | 除了车的引擎 |
[21:25] | It– It became louder and louder, | 它的声音变得越来越大 |
[21:28] | un– until it was all I could hear. | 直到我只能听到它的声音 |
[21:31] | And it just all started to resonate in my mind. | 然后这声音开始在我脑海中回响 |
[21:34] | I felt it come to life inside of me, | 我感觉它在我身体里苏醒过来 |
[21:37] | and then it just… it spilled over. | 然后 它冲了出来 |
[21:41] | – Vanya, this is– – It’s terrifying. | -范娅 这简直… -这太可怕了 |
[21:43] | Extraordinary. | 非凡 |
[21:49] | Okay… | 好了 |
[21:53] | Hey. Get up. We’re going. | 起来 我们要出发了 |
[21:54] | – Where? – To save the world. | -去哪 -拯救世界 |
[21:56] | Oh, is that all? Great. | 就这样吗 真棒 |
[21:58] | So, Pogo said Dad killed himself | 伯格说爸爸是自杀 |
[22:00] | to get us all back together, right? | 好让我们都回来 对吧 |
[22:01] | – Yeah, so? – So it got me thinking. | -是的 所以呢 -所以这让我不禁思考 |
[22:03] | I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, | 我得跳到未来才能弄清楚发生了什么 |
[22:05] | but Dad, he can’t time travel. | 但是爸爸不能时间旅行 |
[22:08] | So how’d the crazy bastard actually know | 所以这个疯子怎么知道 |
[22:09] | to kill himself a week before the end of the world? | 在世界末日前一周自杀 |
[22:12] | Well, you know… | 你知道的 |
[22:13] | Don’t answer. That was purely rhetorical. | 别回答 我这是反问句 |
[22:16] | Truth is, our whole lives, he’s been telling us | 真相是 我们从小到大 他一直告诉我们 |
[22:18] | we’d save the world from an impending apocalypse. | 我们会在不久的世界末日中拯救全世界 |
[22:20] | Yeah, but I always thought he just said that | 是的 但我一直觉得他那么说是为了 |
[22:22] | to scare us into doing the dishes. | 吓唬我们去洗碗 |
[22:24] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:26] | But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen? | 但是如果老爹真的知道世界末日会来临呢 |
[22:28] | – Yeah, but knew how? – No idea. | -但是他怎么知道的 -不清楚 |
[22:30] | But the fact remains, his fakakta plan worked. | 但事实是 他的计划成功了 |
[22:32] | We all came home. | 我们都回来了 |
[22:34] | Since we’re here, we might as well save the world. | 既然我们在这里 不如拯救世界吧 |
[22:36] | Oh yeah? What, like, the two of us? | 是吗 就靠我们两个吗 |
[22:37] | Uh, well, ideally, no, but… | 最好不是 但… |
[22:40] | gotta work with what I’ve got. | 手头有多少资源 只能凑合用了 |
[22:44] | – Where have you been? – Jail. | -你去哪里了 -监狱 |
[22:46] | Long story. Where’s Luther? | 说来话长 路瑟去哪儿了 |
[22:48] | Haven’t seen him since breakfast. | 从早餐时就没见过他了 |
[22:49] | Yeah. Two days until the world ends, | 是啊 再过两天就世界末日了 |
[22:51] | he picks a great time to drop off the grid. | 他可真会挑时间玩消失 |
[22:53] | Shit. | 该死 |
[22:55] | Allison is in danger. | 艾莉森有危险了 |
[23:00] | Listen to everything around you. | 仔细聆听周围一切的声音 |
[23:04] | After 12 days of success, | 在经历了十二天的成功后 |
[23:06] | Number Seven showed an unexpected resistance to her training. | 7号反常地对训练表现出了抗拒 |
[23:13] | Number Seven, concentrate on the sound around you. | 7号 将注意力集中在周围的声音上 |
[23:16] | This is one of your designated training days. | 这是你被指定的训练日程之一 |
[23:20] | Number Seven! | 7号 |
[23:22] | Your insolence is unacceptable! | 你的无礼是令人无法接受的 |
[23:51] | I believe… | 我觉得… |
[23:53] | that will conclude your training for the time being. | 你的训练可以暂时结束了 |
[23:58] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[24:01] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[24:03] | I can hear the wind chimes back at the cabin. | 我可以听到木屋的风铃声 |
[24:07] | A squirrel racing up a tree. | 松鼠爬树的声音 |
[24:10] | The water. The water running in the creek. | 以及水声 水在小溪中流动的声音 |
[24:15] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[24:18] | Now… | 现在 |
[24:19] | try and do what you did last night in the parking lot. | 试着像你昨晚在停车场那样 |
[24:22] | With the car engine. | 只听到车子引擎 |
[24:25] | Let all the other sounds drop away | 排除其他一切的声音 |
[24:28] | and focus on one. | 将注意力只放在一种声音上 |
[24:31] | Let that one sound resonate in you. | 让那一种声音跟你产生共鸣 |
[25:19] | Vanya, breathe. Vanya, breathe, breathe. | 范娅 呼吸 范娅 呼吸 |
[25:25] | There you go. There. | 好了 就是这样 |
[25:30] | I stopped it. | 我将它止住了 |
[25:32] | I stopped it! | 我将它止住了 |
[25:33] | Your ability is tied to your emotions. | 你的超能力跟你的情绪紧密相关 |
[25:36] | What? How… How do you know? | 什么 你怎么知道的 |
[25:40] | I’m just guessing. | 我猜的而已 |
[25:41] | Putting it together. But it makes sense. Right? | 综合各种信息推测的 但能说得通 对吗 |
[25:44] | Your brain is constantly taking in stimuli. | 你的大脑在不断地接收各种刺激 |
[25:47] | And for you, when you feel a strong emotion, | 对你来说 当你感受到强烈的情绪 |
[25:49] | the sounds around you are somehow converted into energy. | 你周围的声音就会转化成能量 |
[26:12] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:14] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[26:17] | We’re more than okay. | 我们简直好极了 |
[26:27] | 寻人启事 海伦·赵 31岁 | |
[26:40] | Look. | 你看 |
[26:45] | Trying a little hair of the dog, are we? Hm? | 酒醉未醒又在继续喝酒呢 |
[26:48] | – Leave me alone. – Give us a minute. | -别来烦我 -你们先回避下 |
[26:52] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 我们走 |
[26:53] | Maybe they’ll brood each other to death. | 或许他们能通过沉思把对方无聊死 |
[26:58] | Look, Dad was wrong to lie to you. To all of us. | 爸爸对你 对我们所有人撒谎 的确错了 |
[27:01] | Look, I did my time. All right? | 听着 我付出过了 好吗 |
[27:04] | Four years up there, | 在上面像坐牢一样熬了四年 |
[27:05] | watching and waiting because he said the world needed me. | 观察着 等待着 因为他说世界需要我 |
[27:09] | Four years of nothing | 整整四年 什么都没有 |
[27:10] | but soy paste and processed air | 只有大豆酱和处理过的空气 |
[27:13] | because I was naive enough to believe | 因为我天真地相信 |
[27:14] | that dads don’t lie to their kids. | 父亲是不会欺骗自己的孩子的 |
[27:17] | But guess what? | 但你猜怎么着 |
[27:19] | The joke’s on me. | 被打脸的是我自己 |
[27:25] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[27:26] | With all of it. | 不想再参与任何事 |
[27:27] | With him. With you. With this family. | 跟他 跟你 跟这个家一刀两断 |
[27:29] | You wanna save the world, you go right ahead. | 你们想拯救世界 请便吧 |
[27:32] | I’m fine to sit here and finish my beer and… | 我只想坐在这里 喝完我的啤酒 |
[27:37] | get my… buzz on. | 一醉方休 |
[27:40] | You want to turn your back on me, | 你想背弃我 |
[27:43] | the guys, | 背弃他们 |
[27:45] | that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[27:49] | But Allison deserves better than that. | 但艾莉森不该被这样对待 |
[27:51] | Allison? What are you talkin’ about? | 艾莉森 你在说些什么 |
[27:53] | Well, we got ahold of Harold Jenkins’ police file. | 我们拿到哈罗德·詹金斯的警方档案了 |
[27:55] | Turns out Vanya’s boyfriend is a convicted murderer. | 发现范娅的男朋友是个被定过罪的杀人犯 |
[27:59] | Who would’ve saw that coming? | 真是出人意料 |
[28:01] | A little hard to trust anyone who wears corduroy. | 穿灯芯绒衣服的人 真的让人有点难以信任 |
[28:05] | Wait, so… where’s Allison now? | 等等 那么 艾莉森现在在哪儿 |
[28:08] | She decided to go after Harold Jenkins. | 她决定去抓哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[28:11] | Alone. | 独自一人 |
[28:14] | You should have led with that! | 你应该一开始就说这个 |
[28:16] | Jesus Christ. | 老天哪 |
[28:21] | Shit. | 该死 |
[28:34] | 致各位顾客 我决定关闭本店 生活很美好 我不想错过 艾格尼丝留 | |
[29:59] | Dr. Hamilton, please report to room 4Q. | 汉密尔顿医生 请去4Q病房 |
[30:01] | Mr. Luntz? | 朗兹先生 |
[30:03] | Mr. Luntz, can you hear me? | 朗兹先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[30:11] | Who, um… | 你… |
[30:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[30:14] | I’m Sergeant Cheddar, and this is… | 我是恰德警长 这是… |
[30:17] | This is my… associate. | 这是我的…同事 |
[30:19] | – Just have a couple of questions for you. – Am I in trouble? | -我们有一些问题要问你 -我有麻烦了吗 |
[30:22] | No trouble, nothin’ like that. I just… I wanted to ask you | 没有麻烦 不是那回事 我想问问你 |
[30:25] | about the accident in the Bearskin Tavern parking lot last night. | 关于昨晚在熊皮酒馆停车场的意外事故 |
[30:29] | You’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[30:32] | You gotta protect me no matter what, right? | 不管怎样 你都会保护我的 对吧 |
[30:34] | It’s my sworn duty. | 那是我宣誓要尽的职责 |
[30:37] | It was no accident. | 那不是意外事故 |
[30:40] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[30:42] | This guy… | 有个人… |
[30:44] | hired us to start a fight. | 出钱请我们打架 |
[30:47] | He wanted us to rough him up in front of his girlfriend. | 他想让我们当着他女朋友的面找他打起来 |
[30:51] | He paid real good, up front. | 他预付了很大一笔钱 |
[30:54] | We got drunk. | 我们喝醉了 |
[30:56] | Took it a little too far. | 结果做得有点过了头 |
[30:58] | Started to hassle the girl, too. | 我们开始骚扰那个女孩 |
[31:02] | And then, all hell broke loose. | 然后 情况就闹得不可收拾 |
[31:06] | The guy who paid you, what did he look like? | 花钱请你们的那个人 长什么样 |
[31:09] | Brown hair, light scruff, slight build? | 棕发 略微有点胡须 体型不算太魁梧 |
[31:13] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s him. | 没错 就是他 |
[31:14] | Well, that’s a… a really good guess. | 那只是 比较接近的推测而已 |
[31:17] | Is this the girlfriend? | 这是他女朋友吗 |
[31:19] | Hey, uh… Just, um… Just a moment. | 那个 等等 稍等一下 |
[31:25] | Hey, by any chance, is your movie called | 你的电影有没有可能叫做 |
[31:27] | Small Town Cop Falls for Hollywood Superstar’s Bullshit? | 《小镇警察信了好莱坞巨星的鬼话》 |
[31:31] | I am sorry for misleading you. | 我很抱歉误导你了 |
[31:32] | I believe the word would be “lying.” | 我觉得正确的用词是”欺骗” |
[31:34] | I’m sorry I lied. | 我很抱歉我骗了你 |
[31:36] | But I didn’t know how else to get answers. | 但我不知道还能怎样获取答案 |
[31:39] | This is my sister. | 这是我妹妹 |
[31:42] | And I think the guy that put him in this hospital has her. | 我觉得把这家伙打到住院的那个人把她挟持了 |
[31:45] | I have to find her. | 我必须找到她 |
[31:46] | I could get fired for just bringing you down here with me. | 光是把你带到这里来 都可能导致我被开除 |
[31:49] | Please. I think she’s in trouble. I need your help. | 求你了 我觉得她有麻烦了 我需要你的帮助 |
[31:55] | Answer the lady’s question. Is this the girlfriend? | 回答这位女士的问题 这是他的女朋友吗 |
[31:57] | Sorry, but the doctor’s ordered more tests. | 抱歉 医生安排了更多的检测 |
[31:59] | You’re gonna have to ask him questions later. | 你们只能稍后再问了 |
[32:16] | Where’d you go? | 你在想什么 |
[32:18] | Nowhere. | 没什么 |
[32:20] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[32:22] | Do you realize… | 你知不知道 |
[32:24] | what you accomplished today? | 你今天取得了什么样的成果 |
[32:27] | You accessed a power you just realized you had. | 你触及了一种你刚刚才意识到自己拥有的超能力 |
[32:30] | You controlled it and you let it fade away safely. | 你控制了它 并且让它安全地消散了 |
[32:34] | Almost safely. | 勉强算安全吧 |
[32:37] | Vanya, I just hope you realize now, | 范娅 我希望你现在明白 |
[32:39] | that despite what your family has said to you all these years, | 不管这么多年来你的家人是怎么对你说的 |
[32:42] | is that you are special. | 你是与众不同的 |
[32:49] | You know, what I really need to do is practice. | 我现在真正需要做的是练习 |
[32:52] | Right. Should we pick up where we left off? | 好吧 那我们要接着之前的来吗 |
[32:55] | No, the violin. The concert’s tomorrow. | 不 我是指练小提琴 演奏会就在明天了 |
[33:02] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:04] | We had a breakthrough today, Vanya. | 我们今天取得了突破 范娅 |
[33:05] | This thing that’s happening to you, it’s important. | 你现在身上发生的变化 很重要 |
[33:09] | So is my music. | 我的音乐也很重要 |
[33:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | You’re right, of course. | 你说得对 当然了 |
[33:17] | Yeah, go practice. | 好了 去练习吧 |
[34:17] | This place looks nice. | 这地方看着真不错 |
[34:21] | Can I ask you a weird question? | 我能问你一个古怪的问题吗 |
[34:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[34:27] | If you only had two days left to live, | 如果你只剩下两天可活了 |
[34:31] | where would you go? | 你会去哪里 |
[34:34] | Well, that’s a tough one. | 这个问题好难答 |
[34:37] | Um, can I rematerialize there instantly? | 我能通过变身瞬间到达那里吗 |
[34:40] | Or… am I limited | 还是说 我要受限于 |
[34:43] | by the constraints of modernday air travel schedules | 现代航空排班表 |
[34:46] | and earthly physics? | 和地球物理定律 |
[34:50] | That’s a valid point. | 你这个点提得很好 |
[34:52] | Say you had a day to get there and a day to live the day. | 假设你在路上要花一天时间 剩下一天时间享受 |
[34:55] | Where would it be? | 你会去哪 |
[34:57] | Well, that’s easy, silly. | 那很简单 笨蛋 |
[34:59] | I’d choose to be anywhere with you. | 只要能跟你在一起 去哪里都行 |
[35:06] | Do you need to rest before we go see the birds at Wadsworth? | 你需要先休息下 再去沃兹沃思观鸟吗 |
[35:11] | What’s going on, Hazel? | 到底怎么了 黑泽尔 |
[35:15] | I can’t really explain it now, | 我现在没有办法对你解释 |
[35:17] | but there’s somethin’ I have to take care of before we can go. | 但在离开前 我必须先处理好一件事 |
[35:21] | You should go to the sanctuary without me. | 你一个人去庇护所吧 我就不去了 |
[35:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[35:31] | Hazel? | 黑泽尔 |
[35:33] | I don’t wanna go without you. | 要是你不去 我也不想去 |
[35:37] | I’ll be back for you tomorrow. | 我明天会来接你的 |
[35:39] | – I… I don’t understand. – You’ll be safe here. | -我不明白 -你在这里会很安全 |
[35:40] | – Why are you doing this, Hazel? – I can’t tell you. | -你为什么要这么做 -我不能告诉你 |
[35:44] | Agnes, I promise you, | 艾格尼丝 我向你保证 |
[35:45] | no matter what, I will be back for you. | 无论如何 我都会回来接你 |
[35:49] | Come hell or high water. | 哪怕天崩地裂也会做到 |
[35:51] | You have to believe me. | 你一定要相信我 |
[35:56] | I do believe you. | 我相信你 |
[36:54] | I’m feeling kinda hungry. Did you throw away my sandwich? | 我有点饿了 你把我的三明治扔了吗 |
[37:02] | Leonard? | 雷纳德 |
[37:11] | Leonard? | 雷纳德 |
[37:17] | Leonard? | 雷纳德 |
[37:21] | Leonard? | 雷纳德 |
[37:25] | Leonard! | 雷纳德 |
[37:31] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[37:34] | I’ve made a secret place just for you. | 我专门为你建造了一个秘密地点 |
[37:38] | None of your siblings get to play there. | 你的哥哥姐姐们都不能去那里玩 |
[37:43] | Would you like to see it? | 你想去看看吗 |
[37:50] | Following the events of the previous weeks, | 因为前几周发生的事 |
[37:54] | we’re going to try something new, Number Seven. | 我们要试试新方法 7号 |
[37:57] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[37:58] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[38:06] | You need to remain in a controlled environment. | 你需要待在一个可控的环境里 |
[38:12] | More research is required | 需要进行更多的研究 |
[38:14] | to determine whether your behavior can be regulated. | 来确定你的行为是否可以被控制利用 |
[38:20] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[39:02] | Leonard! Leonard! | 雷纳德 雷纳德 |
[39:11] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[39:13] | Relax. | 放松 |
[39:15] | Just concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[39:17] | Listen to everything around you. | 仔细聆听周围一切的声音 |
[39:20] | What do you hear? | 你听到了什么 |
[39:21] | Let all the other sounds drop away and focus on one. | 排除其他一切声音 将注意力只放在一种声音上 |
[39:25] | Let that one sound resonate in you. | 让那一种声音跟你产生共鸣 |
[40:09] | – Hey, Dale? – Yup? | -戴尔 -什么事 |
[40:11] | Have you seen Mr. Luntz? | 你看到朗兹先生了吗 |
[40:13] | No, why? | 没有 怎么了 |
[40:14] | I took him to Xray, and then he disappeared. | 我带他去照X光 然后他突然消失了 |
[40:16] | You better let security know. I’ll call it in. | 你最好跟保安说一声 我向局里汇报下 |
[40:18] | – Yeah. – Oh, wait, one more thing. | -好吧 -等等 还有件事 |
[40:21] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女人吗 |
[40:24] | She left with Mr. Peabody this morning. | 她今早跟皮博迪先生一起离开了 |
[40:26] | Wait, this morning? | 等等 今天早上吗 |
[40:28] | They must’ve been here when I stopped by the cabin. | 我去木屋的时候 他们肯定恰好在这里 |
[40:30] | – Yeah. – Maybe they went back there. | -是啊 -或许他们现在又回去了 |
[40:31] | – I’m gonna go get my sister. – Whoa, hold on. | -我得去找回我妹妹了 -等等 |
[40:33] | We got a missing vic, and this guy might be dangerous. | 现在有一位受害者消失了 那家伙可能很危险 |
[40:35] | I need you to stay here. | 你必须待在这里 |
[40:38] | Allison frickin’ Hargreeves, man, oh, man. | 该死的艾莉森·哈格鲁弗斯 天哪 搞死我了 |
[41:11] | Vanya? Is that you? | 范娅 是你吗 |
[41:18] | Vanya, there you are. What is going on? | 范娅 你在这里啊 到底怎么回事 |
[41:21] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[41:23] | I came to find you. Are you okay? | 我是来找你的 你没事吧 |
[41:25] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[41:27] | There’s something… weird going on. What’s causing it? | 这里似乎有种古怪的氛围 是什么引起的 |
[41:33] | Me. | 我 |
[41:36] | What do you mean, “me”? | 你说”我”是什么意思 |
[41:39] | I mean… I made those things happen. | 我是说 是我造成了这些现象 |
[41:45] | With my powers. | 用我的异能 |
[41:48] | Turns out I’ve had them all this time. | 原来我一直都有异能 |
[41:52] | It’s weird, huh? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[41:59] | It’s in– it’s incredible. | 很不可思议 |
[42:02] | But? | 但是 |
[42:04] | – Ca– Can we do this in the car? – Why? | -我们能不能在车里谈谈 -为什么 |
[42:09] | You’re not gonna want to hear it. | 你不会想听到这些的 |
[42:11] | Well, that’s never stopped you before. | 以前这可没阻止过你 |
[42:17] | Leonard Peabody? | 雷纳德·皮博迪 |
[42:19] | His real name is Harold Jenkins. | 他的真名是哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[42:25] | Remember when I couldn’t find anything in the library on Leonard? | 记得我在图书馆找不到雷纳德的任何资料吗 |
[42:29] | It’s because Leonard Peabody doesn’t exist. | 因为雷纳德·皮博迪根本不存在 |
[42:31] | Harold Jenkins does. | 存在的是哈罗德·詹金斯 |
[42:33] | He was in prison for 12 years. | 他在监狱里待了十二年 |
[42:35] | He murdered his father when he was 13. | 十三岁时谋杀了他的父亲 |
[42:37] | This is… insane. | 这太荒唐了 |
[42:40] | His dad was an engineer at the– | 他爸爸是位工程师 在… |
[42:41] | I have the police report in the car, Vanya. I can show you. | 我车上有警方报告 范娅 我可以给你看 |
[42:46] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不…我不明白 |
[42:48] | Leonard, Harold, I– I know it doesn’t make any sense, | 雷纳德 或叫哈罗德 我知道这很不合理 |
[42:50] | and I know it sounds crazy, but we were in his house. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我们去了他家 |
[42:54] | He has pictures of all of us with our eyes gouged out. | 他有我们每个人的照片 我们的眼睛都被刮了 |
[42:58] | Wh– What? I– | 什么 我… |
[42:59] | I promise I will tell you everything in the car, but it is not safe. | 我保证会在车里告诉你一切 但这不安全 |
[43:02] | No, stop. | 不 停下 |
[43:10] | I can’t imagine how hard it is for you to hear this… | 我无法想象听到这些对你来说有多难 |
[43:14] | how you feel right now, but I… | 你此时此刻的感受 但我… |
[43:17] | I love you, and I– | 我爱你 我… |
[43:19] | I just… I wanna be here for you, as your sister. | 我只是想陪在你身边 作为你的姐姐 |
[43:21] | There’s just no way. | 这不可能 |
[43:25] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[43:29] | This just doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本就说不通啊 |
[43:33] | And this power… I– | 还有这个异能 我… |
[43:35] | I don’t know. I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道是什么情况 |
[43:39] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道要做什么 |
[43:53] | I understand now. | 我现在明白了 |
[44:06] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[44:10] | Who’s hungry? | 是谁饿了呀 |
[44:12] | I brought your favorite, grilled cheese. | 我带了你最爱吃的 烤奶酪 |
[44:15] | When we were four, | 我们四岁的时候 |
[44:17] | dad told us you were sick. | 爸爸告诉我们你病了 |
[44:20] | You had to be isolated. | 你必须被隔离起来 |
[44:23] | We were so young. | 我们还太小 |
[44:26] | None of us knew to question it. | 没有人懂得去质疑 |
[44:30] | Now… | 现在 |
[44:31] | you have to take your medicine like a good girl. | 你要像个乖孩子一样把药吃了 |
[44:34] | It’ll help calm your nerves. | 那会帮助你平静下来 |
[45:01] | It’s time, Number Three. | 是时候了 3号 |
[45:03] | But then he asked me to do something I never understood… | 接着他让我做的事 我从没理解过 |
[45:07] | until now. | 现在我明白了 |
[45:11] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[45:16] | I heard a rumor… I heard a rumor… | 我听说…我听说… |
[45:24] | …you think you’re just ordinary. | …你觉得你很平凡 |
[45:42] | He made me an accomplice. | 他让我成了帮凶 |
[46:04] | You did this to me? | 是你把我变成这样的 |
[46:09] | I… | 我… |
[46:10] | – I… I didn’t realize. – You knew this whole time? | -我没有意识到 -你一直都知道 |
[46:16] | That I had powers? | 我有异能 |
[46:17] | No, no! I didn’t really understand until I came today, until I saw it. | 不不 直到今天我看到了才真正明白 |
[46:21] | Well, now it all makes sense. | 现在一切都讲得通了 |
[46:22] | This is why you never wanted me around. | 这就是为什么你从不想让我在身边 |
[46:24] | What? No! | 什么 不是的 |
[46:25] | You couldn’t risk me threatening your place in the house, | 你不能冒险让我威胁到你在家的地位 |
[46:27] | – your– your dominance. – That is not true. | -你的 你的主宰地位 -不是那样的 |
[46:30] | You couldn’t handle the fact that Dad might find me special. | 你无法忍受爸爸可能觉得我很特别这个事实 |
[46:33] | – You are special, with or without powers. – Don’t– | -无论有没有异能 你都很特别 -不要 |
[46:35] | Don’t say that! | 不要这么说 |
[46:36] | We have a chance to start over. | 我们有机会从头来过 |
[46:38] | You destroyed my life! | 你毁了我的人生 |
[46:39] | Oh, please, Vanya. | 拜托 范娅 |
[46:41] | Everything is out in the open. We can move on! | 一切都清楚明了了 我们可以重新开始 |
[46:43] | Oh, I’m moving on. But not with you, with Leonard. | 我是要重新开始 但不是和你 是和雷纳德 |
[46:45] | – With Harold, you mean. – With Leonard! | -你是指哈罗德 -是雷纳德 |
[46:48] | The only person who has ever loved me for me. | 唯一一个爱真实的我的人 |
[46:55] | Look me in the eye and tell me you’re not threatened now. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你没有觉得受到威胁 |
[47:08] | – I don’t wanna argue with you. – Then go! | -我不想跟你吵架 -那就走啊 |
[47:11] | – I’m only trying to help you. – I don’t want your help! | -我只是试着帮你 -我不需要你帮我 |
[47:13] | – Vanya, I love you! – Stop saying that! | -范娅 我爱你 -别说了 |
[47:29] | Are you… | 你还… |
[47:31] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[47:32] | I said go! | 我说了走开 |
[47:41] | Please don’t make me do this. | 不要逼我这样做 |
[47:49] | I heard a rumor… | 我听说… |
[47:55] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[47:59] | No! | 不 |
[48:01] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[48:04] | Oh! Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[48:07] | – Vanya, wait– – Allison! | -范娅 等… -艾莉森 |
[48:11] | I didn’t mean to… | 我不是故意的 |
[48:14] | I didn’t… I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我不 我不是故意的 对不起 对不起 |
[48:18] | – I… – You did what you had to. | -我… -你做了你该做的 |
[48:23] | Vanya. Vanya! | 范娅 范娅 |
[48:26] | – We have to go! – No! | -我们得走了 -不 |
[48:27] | – I can’t just leave her! – We have to go now! | -我不能就这么丢下她 -我们得快点离开 |
[48:30] | – Oh, no, no… -Vanya, come on! | -不不 -范娅 快走 |
[48:32] | No, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 不要 |
[48:33] | Now! | 快走 |
[49:01] | Hey. Can you go any faster? | 你能再开快点吗 |
[49:03] | Ask me again, and I’ll burn you with the cigarette lighter. | 再问一遍 我就用打火机烧了你 |
[49:24] | Allison! No! | 艾莉森 不要 |
[49:29] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[49:32] | Oh, my God. Allison. | 天哪 艾莉森 |
[49:36] | Please look at me, please… | 求求你看看我 求求你 |