时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:01] | I’m Special Agent Willy Gibbs | 我是联邦调查局的 |
[01:02] | of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. | 威利·吉布斯特别探员 |
[01:05] | Where’s Sissy? I need to talk to her. | 西西在哪 我要和她说话 |
[01:12] | Mrs. Cooper and the boy have been released back | 库珀夫人和孩子已经被送回家 |
[01:15] | into the custody of Mr. Cooper. | 交由库珀先生照看了 |
[01:20] | What’s your last name, Vanya? | 你姓什么 范娅 |
[01:24] | Hargreeves. | 哈格鲁弗斯 |
[01:25] | Do you have any ID that could attest to that? | 你是否有任何证件能证明自己的身份 |
[01:28] | No driver’s license, birth certificate? | 没有驾照 出生证明吗 |
[01:31] | – You from around here? – No. | -你是本地人吗 -不是 |
[01:34] | I’m… I, uh… I’m… I’m not sure. | 我是… 我 我…我也不确定 |
[01:37] | You’re not sure. | 你不确定 |
[01:39] | Well, I told the other officer I was hit by a car. | 我之前告诉过另一位警官 我之前出过车祸 |
[01:41] | – I have amnesia. – Right. | -我失忆了 -好吧 |
[01:43] | Yes, amnesia. They told me about that. | 是的 失忆 他们跟我说过 |
[01:46] | So how does that work, exactly? | 你能具体描述一下你的失忆吗 |
[01:47] | I can’t remember anything from before a month ago. | 一个月之前的事我都记不起来了 |
[01:50] | Except your name, of course. | 除了你的名字 对吧 |
[01:53] | Yeah, except my name. | 没错 除了我的名字 |
[01:54] | Far as I can tell, it’s like you simply… | 据我所知 你简直像是… |
[01:57] | materialized out of thin air. | 凭空出现一般 |
[01:59] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[02:03] | “Vanya.” | “范娅” |
[02:07] | That’s a Russian name, isn’t it? | 这是个俄文名字吧 不是吗 |
[02:09] | I’m not Russian. | 我不是俄国人 |
[02:10] | If you have amnesia, how can you say for sure? | 如果你已经失忆了 你怎么能确定你不是 |
[02:12] | In fact, I’m curious as to how you know your first and last name | 其实我非常好奇 你怎么会记得自己的姓名 |
[02:14] | – but you don’t remember anything else. – I don’t know. | -但却不记得其他的事情了 -我也不知道 |
[02:17] | How did you send those troopers flying? | 你是怎么把那些警察打飞的 |
[02:18] | I’m sorry, I don’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[02:20] | What are you doing here in Dallas? | 你来达拉斯想干什么[俄语] |
[02:21] | I don’t know! | 我不知道[俄语] |
[02:31] | You speak Russian. | 你会说俄语 |
[02:34] | – I… I don’t… I… – Wonderful. | -我…我不…我…-好极了 |
[02:37] | – I must’ve just learned a little as a kid. – A little? | -我一定是小时候学过一点 -一点 |
[02:40] | I think you speak it very well. | 我觉得你俄语说得非常好 |
[02:42] | What I want to know is, how does a young woman | 我很想知道 一位自称不是俄国人 |
[02:44] | who says she isn’t Russian, but speaks Russian, | 但却会说俄语的小姑娘 |
[02:47] | end up working as a nanny to some simple-headed boy | 怎么会出现在得克萨斯的某个小地方 |
[02:49] | in the middle of nowhere, Texas? | 给一个弱智的男孩做保姆 |
[02:52] | I need to make a phone call. | 我要打电话 |
[02:53] | I have the right to make a call, don’t I? | 我有权打电话 对吧 |
[02:55] | If there is one thing the FBI takes seriously, | 联调局最为重视的就是 |
[02:58] | it is a Communist threat to this country. | 共产主义者对这个国家造成的威胁 |
[03:00] | Now, I want answers, | 现在 我需要得到答案 |
[03:02] | real answers, | 真正的答案 |
[03:04] | and I will do whatever it takes to get them. | 我会不惜一切代价拿到它们 |
[03:06] | You’re not going anywhere until I find out who you really are. | 搞清楚你的身份之前 你哪都不能去 |
[03:50] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:51] | Now nothing, Luther, all right? | 没有办法了 路瑟 听懂了吗 |
[03:53] | – Make your peace with God. – What? | -祝你西天之旅愉快 -什么 |
[03:55] | What about Allison and Vanya? | 那艾莉森和范娅怎么办 |
[03:56] | Screw them both. They should have been here. | 去她们的 她们本应该来这的 |
[03:58] | What about Diego? | 那迭戈呢 |
[04:00] | He’s quite a responsible young man, no? | 他可是个很有担当的年轻人 不是吗 |
[04:04] | Something must’ve happened to them. | 他们一定是出事了 |
[04:05] | Screw Diego, all right? | 让迭戈见鬼去吧 |
[04:06] | Screw everybody! | 大家都见鬼去吧 |
[04:08] | I was better off on my own in the apocalypse. | 之前只靠我自己面对世界末日情况也比现在好 |
[04:10] | Five! Come on. | 小五 别闹了 |
[04:12] | You know what, Luther? | 你知道吗 路瑟 |
[04:13] | It’s every sibling for himself now. | 现在各位要自求多福了 |
[04:15] | How ’bout that? | 这个计划怎么样 |
[04:19] | Did Five just get meaner? | 小五是不是变得更刻薄了 |
[04:23] | Klaus, go check on Allison, okay? | 克劳斯 去看看艾莉森 好吗 |
[04:25] | Make sure she’s okay. | 确保她平安无事 |
[04:27] | Find the others and we’ll meet back here. | 再找到其他人 我们在这碰头 |
[04:28] | I’ll handle Five. | 我去搞定小五 |
[04:32] | And you, | 你 |
[04:34] | you have had your possession privileges revoked. | 你的附身特权被取消了 |
[04:40] | I regret nothing. | 我一点都不后悔 |
[04:43] | – Just stay out of me. – I regret nothing! | -别再碰我 -我一点都不后悔 |
[04:45] | Back off! | 滚开 |
[04:49] | Five, doomsday is still coming. | 小五 世界末日还是会来的 |
[04:50] | – We gotta think of a new plan. – Don’t you get it, Luther? | -我们必须制定一个新计划 -你还不明白吗 路瑟 |
[04:53] | It’s over, all right? We’re already dead. | 都结束了 好吗 我们死定了 |
[04:55] | Then where are you going? | 那你要去哪 |
[04:56] | I’m going to do the unthinkable. | 我要去做些你难以想象的事 |
[04:58] | The hell is that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[05:00] | I was really hoping it wouldn’t come to this. | 我本来真心希望不用走到这一步 |
[05:02] | Come to what, Five? | 走到哪一步 小五 |
[05:05] | Five. | 小五 |
[05:07] | Five! | 小五 |
[05:09] | Come to what? | 走到哪一步 |
[05:11] | Five! | 小五 |
[05:15] | Oh, sweet Jesus, what the hell are we gonna do? | 仁慈的主啊 我们到底该怎么办 |
[05:17] | – It’s okay, it’s okay. Calm down, Ray. – Calm down? | -没事了 没事 冷静下来 雷 -冷静下来 |
[05:19] | Allison, you killed a vacuum cleaner salesman | 艾莉森 你在我们该死的客厅里 |
[05:21] | in our goddamn living room. | 杀了一个真空吸尘器的推销员 |
[05:22] | Okay, technically, his brother killed him. | 好吧 理论上来说 是他兄弟杀的他 |
[05:24] | And they were not here to sell vacuums. | 而且他们来也不是为了推销吸尘器 |
[05:27] | There is a giant dead white boy on our couch. | 我们的沙发上躺着一具白人男子的大尸体 |
[05:30] | Yeah, you know, I’ll admit, that doesn’t look good. | 好吧 我承认 这画面确实看起来不怎么样 |
[05:32] | Oh, we’re done. | 我们完了 |
[05:34] | The movement is finished, Allison. | 我们的运动没法继续了 艾莉森 |
[05:35] | They’re gonna give me the chair for this. | 他们一定会送我上电椅的 |
[05:36] | They’re not gonna give you the– | 他们不会送你上… |
[05:41] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:50] | Hey, Ray-Ray. I’m so sorry it’s late, but, uh– | 雷雷 抱歉这么晚来打扰 可是… |
[05:53] | Klaus, now is not a good time. | 克劳斯 现在可不是个好时间 |
[05:55] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:56] | Allison! | 艾莉森 |
[05:58] | I was so worried about you. Thank God you’re okay. | 我之前很担心你 谢天谢地你没事 |
[06:00] | What’s, uh… What’s the matter? | 这是…这是怎么了 |
[06:02] | You guys have been wrastling in here or something? | 你们俩之前在这练摔跤了还是怎么了 |
[06:09] | Oh, I see. | 我明白了 |
[06:12] | It’s gonna be one of those kinda nights, huh? | 熟悉的夜晚又回来了 是吧 |
[06:16] | So, are we burnin’ or buryin’? | 所以我们打算烧了他还是埋了他 |
[06:23] | I heard a rumor… | 我听说… |
[06:25] | you killed your brother. | 你杀了你的兄弟 |
[07:27] | Lavender. | 薰衣草 |
[07:30] | Lavender. | 薰衣草 |
[07:36] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[07:37] | You said I could hire my own team. | 是你说我可以选择我的组员 |
[07:38] | Yes, but I didn’t mean him, for God’s sake. | 是的 但我指的不是他 老天爷呀 |
[07:41] | If you don’t see the problem with hiring you-know-who’s brother, | 如果你无法明白雇佣某人哥哥可能造成的麻烦 |
[07:43] | then you’re not ready for that badge. | 那你也就不配得到那枚勋章 |
[07:45] | I’m sorry, but I really need to get going. | 抱歉 但我真的必须走了 |
[07:47] | – Shut up! – Shut up! | -闭嘴 -闭嘴 |
[07:48] | I can’t do this job if you don’t trust my instincts. | 如果你不信我的直觉 那我就干不了这份工作 |
[07:50] | Sweetheart, your vagina needs glasses. He is not worth it. | 亲爱的 你的眼光实在不怎么样 他不值得 |
[07:53] | Mum! Oh, my God. | 妈妈 我的天哪 |
[07:55] | This may shock you, but not everyone here likes you. | 你可能不知道 这里并不是每个人都喜欢你 |
[07:58] | Sounds ridiculous, but go on. | 荒唐 还有什么 继续说 |
[08:00] | You need fresh blood loyal to us and not the old regime. | 你需要忠诚的新人 而不是老油条 |
[08:03] | I’ve seen Diego in the field. | 我曾经和迭戈交过手 |
[08:05] | He is so much better trained than most of the assholes here. | 他比这里大多数的混蛋都训练有素 |
[08:08] | Why waste that when we can use it? | 既然可以用他 为什么要放弃 |
[08:11] | He’ll be my personal responsibility. | 我会对他负全责 |
[08:19] | You know, your brother Five and I… | 你的弟弟五号和我 |
[08:23] | we have quite… | 我们… |
[08:25] | a colorful history. | 颇有渊源 |
[08:30] | My brother has beef with everybody, | 我弟弟和每个人都有过节 |
[08:32] | me included. | 包括我 |
[08:33] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你个问题 |
[08:34] | When you’re looking down the barrel of a gun, | 你低头看着枪管的时候 |
[08:37] | where do your loyalties lie, with your family or your principles? | 会选择忠于家族 还是自己的原则 |
[08:41] | With me. | 忠于自己 |
[08:44] | I don’t belong to anybody. | 我不属于任何人 |
[08:46] | Especially Lila. | 尤其是莱拉 |
[08:49] | That I can work with. | 那我同意了 |
[08:51] | Run him through orientation, fill out his start paperwork. | 带他去培训 把入职手续也给办了 |
[08:55] | But… | 但是… |
[08:56] | if he ruffles even one feather, | 如果他惹了任何麻烦 |
[08:59] | you will kill him yourself. | 你要亲手杀了他 |
[09:01] | – Understood? – Thanks, Mum. | -明白了吗 -谢谢 妈妈 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[10:13] | What are you doing in here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[10:19] | Not sure what I could say that would… | 既然已经这么显而易见了 |
[10:22] | overwrite the obvious. | 我也没什么可辩解的 |
[10:25] | Fair enough. | 确实 |
[10:26] | New question, then. | 那再问个问题 |
[10:29] | Why are you doing it? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[10:32] | Are you involved in somethin’ nefarious? | 你是不是参与了什么坏事 |
[10:36] | Quite often. Did you have something more specific in mind? | 可以这么说 你是不是想到了什么 |
[10:42] | That… That shaggy man at the consulate, | 领事馆里那个蓬头垢面的男人 |
[10:46] | the one who chased after us with the little boy. | 那个带着小男孩在后面追我们的人 |
[10:48] | – Calls himself Diego. – Yes, that’s the one. | -他说他叫迭戈 -对 就是他 |
[10:51] | He… | 他… |
[10:54] | He thinks that you want to harm the president. | 他说你要伤害总统 |
[10:57] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[10:59] | You take the word of lunatics these days? | 这么久你一直把疯子的话当回事吗 |
[11:02] | Not over yours, but these… | 不是特意针对你 但是这些… |
[11:05] | these photographs, | 这些照片 |
[11:07] | they’re all about the president’s visit tomorrow, aren’t they? | 都和总统明天的来访有关 不是吗 |
[11:11] | You know there are aspects of my work I cannot discuss. | 你知道 我有部分工作是不能提的 |
[11:16] | You’ve always respected that line. | 你一直很尊重这个规定 |
[11:19] | I don’t need to know the details, Reggie. | 我不想知道细节 雷吉 |
[11:22] | I just need to know that you’re not involved | 我只想知道 |
[11:25] | in what I’m afraid you might be. | 你和我担心的事情没有关系 |
[11:29] | What are you really afraid of, my dear? | 你到底在担心什么 亲爱的 |
[11:34] | There’s so much about you I don’t understand. | 你身上有太多我看不明白的地方 |
[11:37] | I could say the same about you. | 彼此彼此 |
[11:45] | I want to share my life with you, Reggie, | 我想和你分享我的人生 雷吉 |
[11:49] | but I need to know you’re a good man. | 但我需要知道你是个好人 |
[11:53] | I need to know you would never hurt the president. | 我要知道你绝对不会伤害总统 |
[11:57] | As I said, there are elements in my life | 我说过 我的生活中有些部分 |
[12:02] | that I can’t discuss with you. | 是不能告诉你的 |
[12:04] | Someday… | 总有一天 |
[12:06] | I hope to share it all with you. | 我希望能把一切都告诉你 |
[12:10] | Until then… | 在那之前 |
[12:12] | I’m asking you to trust me. | 我希望你相信我 |
[12:21] | I can’t wait that long. | 我等不了那么久 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:41] | Five? | 小五 |
[12:46] | Shit. | 我去 |
[12:48] | Five? | 小五 |
[12:50] | Five, what… | 小五 |
[12:52] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:58] | – I’m gonna need to be hydrated. – Hydrated? | -我需要补充水分 -为什么补水 |
[13:05] | What’s with the baby powder? | 你拿爽身粉做什么 |
[13:07] | It’ll help with the itching. | 它可以止痒 |
[13:09] | What itching? There’s itching? What the hell is going on here? | 身上痒吗 哪里痒 到底怎么回事 |
[13:14] | You do have a plan. | 你有计划了 |
[13:17] | Well, it’s a desperation move, but… | 铤而走险罢了 但… |
[13:20] | since our brain-dead siblings | 既然我们这些无脑的兄弟姐妹 |
[13:22] | are incapable of meeting a simple deadline, | 连在指定时间前碰头都做不到 |
[13:25] | I got no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[13:28] | – No choice about what? – I have to find myself. | -选择什么 -我要找到自己 |
[13:33] | I just arrived in Dallas 15 minutes ago. | 十五分钟前我刚刚到达拉斯 |
[13:36] | Should I be worried about you? | 我是不是该担心你 |
[13:37] | Luther, if you recall, | 路瑟 你还记得吗 |
[13:39] | I was sent to 1963 | 1963年 |
[13:42] | on a job by the Commission | 我曾被时间局派去 |
[13:44] | to make sure the president was assassinated. | 暗杀总统 |
[13:46] | Oh! So, wait, you’re old self is out there. | 所以 过去的你还在那里 |
[13:48] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[13:50] | What, just walking around Dallas? | 在达拉斯走来走去 |
[13:52] | Walking around Dallas with a briefcase that can get us home. | 是带着可以回家的手提箱在达拉斯走来走去 |
[13:56] | Oh, my God. Five, you’re a genius. | 天哪 小五 你真是个天才 |
[13:59] | However, there are two significant problems | 但是 这个计划存在 |
[14:01] | with this plan. | 两个重大问题 |
[14:03] | Problem number one: I am a trained assassin, | 问题一 我是个受过训练的刺客 |
[14:06] | arguably the most dangerous assassin in the space-time continuum. | 可以说是时空连续体中最危险的刺客 |
[14:10] | If I know me, | 如果我知道那是我自己 |
[14:11] | I’m not going to react kindly to bumping into myself. | 我就不会在碰到自己时做出友好的反应 |
[14:13] | Problem number two, | 问题二 |
[14:15] | and this is the real fly in the ointment here: | 也是真正不尽如人意的地方 |
[14:18] | you’re not supposed to exist in close proximity to yourself | 在同一时间线上 |
[14:20] | in the same timeline. | 你不能和自己离得太近 |
[14:22] | The side effects can be disastrous. | 不然副作用非常可怕 |
[14:24] | Side effects? What sort of side effects? | 副作用 什么样的副作用 |
[14:26] | Well, according to Commission Handbook Chapter 27, subsection 3b, | 根据《时间局手册》第27章第3b节 |
[14:31] | the seven stages in paradox psychosis are… | 矛盾性精神错乱的七个阶段是 |
[14:34] | Stage 1, denial, | 第一阶段 否定事实 |
[14:36] | itching, | 皮肤瘙痒 |
[14:37] | extreme thirst and urination, | 极度口渴加排尿 |
[14:39] | excessive gas, | 频繁放屁 |
[14:40] | acute paranoia, | 急性偏执 |
[14:42] | uncontrolled perspiration, | 无法控制地流汗 |
[14:44] | homicidal rage. | 杀人狂怒 |
[14:49] | – Homicidal rage? – Yeah. | -杀人狂怒 -是的 |
[14:51] | Jeez, I don’t know. This maybe isn’t such a good idea. | 天哪 我不知道 这可能不是个好办法 |
[14:54] | It’s a Hail Mary. | 这是拼死一搏 |
[14:55] | But what choice do we got, Luther? | 但我们还有选择吗 路瑟 |
[14:57] | I don’t know, you already | 我不知道 说实话 |
[14:58] | seem a bit squirrelly if I’m being honest. | 你看起来已经有点奇怪了 |
[15:00] | Look, Luther, I’m gonna need you to | 听着 路瑟 我需要你 |
[15:01] | help me get through this one, all right? I… | 帮我完成这个任务 好吗 我… |
[15:03] | I need a spotter. | 我需要一个盯梢 |
[15:05] | – A spotter? – Yeah. | -一个盯梢 -对 |
[15:07] | What is that? Like, a wingman? | 什么意思 就像 幕僚吗 |
[15:08] | In case the paradox psychosis gets too severe, | 为防止矛盾性精神错乱更加严重 |
[15:11] | I need you to help me stay on task, all right? | 我需要你帮我集中精神 好吗 |
[15:13] | So, whatever happens, whatever I say, | 不管发生什么 不管我怎么说 |
[15:17] | we need to get that briefcase. | 我们得拿到那个手提箱 |
[15:19] | – Okay? – Okay. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[15:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:28] | – Luther, come on. – Right. | -路瑟 来了 -好 |
[15:31] | So, they’re questioning her now? | 所以 他们现在正在审讯她吗 |
[15:34] | Well, I appreciate it. Yup. | 非常感谢 是的 |
[15:38] | Take care, now. | 保重 |
[15:41] | That was my brother. | 刚是我弟弟 |
[15:43] | Well, I hope you thanked him for almost arresting me. | 那我希望 你已经为他差点逮捕我而谢过他了 |
[15:46] | He says I was right. | 他说 我是对的 |
[15:48] | Right about what? | 什么是对的 |
[15:51] | The FBI thinks Vanya may be some kind of KGB agent. | 联调局认为范娅可能是克格勃的某种特工 |
[15:56] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[15:59] | We were both duped, Sis. | 我们都被骗了 西西 |
[16:02] | There’s no shame in it. | 不用觉得丢人 |
[16:04] | Whatever she is, she’s not who she was pretending to be. | 不管她是谁 她都不是那副伪装出来的模样 |
[16:10] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[16:14] | She led you astray. | 是她将你引入歧途 |
[16:16] | That’s what these commie bastards are trained to do. | 那些共党混蛋受的就是做这些的训练 |
[16:19] | They prey on our weaknesses. | 他们揪住我们的弱点 |
[16:22] | Turned us against each other. | 让我们互相反目 |
[16:26] | Can’t let ’em win. | 不能让他们得逞 |
[16:28] | What would a Russian agent be doing out here on a farm? | 俄罗斯特工会在一个农场做什么呢 |
[16:31] | Well, who knows? | 谁知道 |
[16:32] | Maybe she was just looking for a place to hide out. | 也许她就是想找个地方藏起来 |
[16:37] | We don’t know the big picture. | 我们不知道整体情况是什么样 |
[16:43] | Now look here, | 现在呢 |
[16:46] | I think you should have a talk with Reverend Moore. | 我觉得你应该和摩尔牧师谈谈 |
[16:52] | – Carl… – We need to work through this, damn it. | -卡尔 -我们得解决这个问题 该死 |
[16:56] | Then we’re gonna take us a trip. | 然后我们就去散散心 |
[16:58] | Somewhere far away from here. | 去一个远离这里的地方 |
[17:01] | That’d be nice, wouldn’t it? | 多好 是吧 |
[17:05] | Harlan needs a family, | 哈兰需要一个家庭 |
[17:08] | not a nanny. | 不是个保姆 |
[17:13] | Vanya, wake up. | 范娅 醒醒 |
[17:15] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[17:17] | I just have a few questions for you. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[17:20] | It’s all gonna be over soon. | 很快就结束了 |
[17:26] | What are you doing to me? | 你们要对我做什么 |
[17:27] | Move again and you’ll regret it. | 再动一下你会后悔的 |
[17:40] | See? And that was the lowest voltage. | 明白了吗 刚才可是最低的电压 |
[17:43] | Only goes up from there. | 在这之后电压会越来越高 |
[17:49] | 麦角酸麦角酸酰二乙胺 仅作医用 | |
[17:54] | – What is that? – Now, just relax. | -那是什么 -现在 放松 |
[17:56] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:59] | Don’t struggle. Go with it, or this can turn into | 别挣扎 跟着走 不然你会 |
[18:01] | an extremely unpleasant experience for you. | 感到极度不适 |
[18:28] | Now, let’s start with a simple question. | 现在 我先问你个简单的问题 |
[18:31] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[18:46] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:09] | Number Seven. | 7号 |
[19:26] | Number Seven. | 7号 |
[19:35] | Number Seven. | 7号 |
[19:37] | You’re late for supper. | 你晚餐迟到了 |
[19:52] | Sit down. | 坐 |
[20:05] | Come on, Vanya, who are you really? | 行了 范娅 你究竟是谁 |
[20:07] | Where did you come from? | 你来自哪里 |
[20:26] | Well, there I am. | 我在那里 |
[20:32] | Why don’t we just grab the briefcase and run? | 我们为什么不能拿起手提箱就跑 |
[20:34] | Luther, I would never let that happen. | 路瑟 我绝不会让这种事情发生 |
[20:36] | We’re trained to guard these briefcases with our lives. | 我们受过训练 会用自己的生命去守护手提箱 |
[20:39] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:39] | Plus, it’s the inherent paradox where this gets tricky. | 另外 这种内在矛盾让整件事变复杂了 |
[20:42] | I’m endangering my existence | 和自己同处一室 |
[20:43] | just being in the room with myself. | 我的存在正在受到威胁 |
[20:45] | – What do you mean? – Luther, try to keep up. | -什么意思 -路瑟 你听好 |
[20:47] | If old me doesn’t travel back to 2019 like he’s supposed to, | 如果这个老了的我没有回到他本应去的2019年 |
[20:51] | the whole thing unravels itself. | 一切都瓦解了 |
[20:53] | I cease to exist. You got me? | 我将不复存在 明白了吗 |
[20:57] | I get you. | 明白了 |
[20:58] | So our best chance is to talk with him, | 最好的方法就是 和他谈谈 |
[20:59] | to reason with him. | 说服他 |
[21:01] | He’ll understand. | 他会理解的 |
[21:03] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[21:05] | I know myself better than, uh… | 我了解自己 |
[21:07] | better than I know myself. | 胜于我自己 |
[21:10] | You just itched your neck. | 你刚才抠脖子了 |
[21:12] | That’s stage two of paradox psychosis. | 那是矛盾性精神错乱的第二阶段表现 |
[21:13] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没抠 |
[21:14] | I didn’t itch my neck. | 我没抠脖子 |
[21:15] | Denial is stage one. | 否认是第一阶段的表现 |
[21:16] | I am fine, okay? | 我很好 好吗 |
[21:19] | Let’s stay on task, shall we? | 关注任务 好吗 |
[21:22] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[21:23] | – What? – Maybe I should go first. | -怎么了 -也许该我先去 |
[21:25] | – Why? – Well, you’ll freak him out. | -为什么 -你会吓到他的 |
[21:27] | Bumping into your own tiny doppelganger? He will lose his shit. | 突然跑到小时候的自己面前 他会吓尿的 |
[21:30] | Just let me break the ice. | 让我先去打破僵局 |
[21:33] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[21:43] | Five. | 小五 |
[21:47] | What’d you call me, big man? | 大块头 你叫我什么 |
[21:50] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[21:53] | Number One? | 1号 |
[21:58] | Luther. | 路瑟 |
[22:00] | – How did you…? – It’s okay. | -你怎么… -没事 |
[22:02] | Everything is fine. I can explain. | 一切都很好 你听我解释 |
[22:05] | But first, I need to introduce you to somebody. | 但首先 我要给你介绍一个人 |
[22:08] | Just… promise me you won’t freak out. | 你先向我保证 不会被吓到 |
[22:11] | – What the hell are you talking about? – Don’t freak out. | -你到底在说什么 -别害怕 |
[22:15] | No freak-outs. | 别害怕 |
[22:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:29] | Hey there, stranger. | 你好啊 陌生人 |
[22:37] | It’s a really big place. Do not get lost. | 这里很大 别迷路了 |
[22:39] | Or what? You’ll kill me? | 迷路怎么了 你要杀我吗 |
[22:41] | Oh, you still mad about that, you big baby? | 你还在生我的气是吗 大宝宝 |
[22:43] | No, I love being drugged and kidnapped | 不 我喜欢被下药 被绑架 |
[22:45] | and threatened with murder. | 然后被威胁说要杀了我 |
[22:47] | Okay, well, let’s just make sure you’re the best agent possible, | 好吧 我可以保证 你就是最棒的特工 |
[22:51] | and no one has to worry about who kills who, okay? | 不用在意谁会杀谁 好吗 |
[22:53] | – Wait, Lila, I need to get outta here. – Relax. | -等下 莱拉 我得离开这里 -放松 |
[22:56] | No, I do not have time for this now. | 不 我现在没空做这些 |
[22:57] | We have all the time in the world. | 我们现在有空得很 |
[23:01] | The timeline is your lifeline. | 时间线就是你的生命线 |
[23:03] | What is it you people do here, exactly? | 你们这些人在这里到底是干什么的 |
[23:05] | Oh, that’s the best part. | 这是最精彩的部分 |
[23:07] | We protect the timeline. | 我们守护时间线 |
[23:08] | You know all that lone wolf superhero shit? | 你知道那些单枪匹马拯救世界的超级英雄吗 |
[23:11] | Tiny taters compared to what you could do here. | 跟你能在这里做的工作比起来就是儿戏 |
[23:12] | Hold up, tiny taters, | 等等 如果那都是儿戏的话 |
[23:14] | so the Commission controls time? | 这么说来时间局是控制时空的吗 |
[23:16] | Wait, like, everything in time? | 等等 是时空里的所有东西吗 |
[23:18] | Or more like we maintain the correct timeline, | 说我们维持正确的时间线更准确一些 |
[23:20] | but, basically, yeah. | 但其实也差不多 |
[23:23] | How the shit do you do that? | 这你们是怎么做到的 |
[23:25] | Well, come on, I’ll show you. | 来 我告诉你 |
[23:29] | – Dropping off a new recruit. – Welcome to orientation. | -来了个新人 -欢迎来到新人介绍会 |
[23:33] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[23:35] | – Wait a second– – Okay. | -等等 -好了 |
[23:36] | Open your welcome package and grab a seat. | 打开你的欢迎手册 找个地方坐下 |
[23:38] | All questions will be answered at the end of the film. | 所有问题会一律在影片之后回答 |
[23:41] | – How long is this? -Sit your ass down. | -这玩意多长时间 -给我坐下 |
[23:50] | A better tomorrow comes from an orderly today. | 有序的今天才能迎接美好的明天 |
[23:54] | I really need this to work, so… | 我很希望这事能成 所以… |
[23:57] | don’t screw it up. | 你别给我搞砸了 |
[24:00] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜拜 |
[24:15] | Oh, hi there. I’m Mr. Briefcase. | 你们好啊 我是手提箱先生 |
[24:18] | If you’re watching this presentation, | 如果你正在看这个介绍影片 |
[24:19] | that means you’ve made | 那就说明你做了 |
[24:20] | the best decision of the rest of your life. | 你人生中最正确的决定 |
[24:22] | You’ve decided to join the Commission. | 你决定加入时间局了 |
[24:24] | Over the next 90 minutes, | 在接下来的九十分钟里 |
[24:25] | I’m gonna do my best to show you around this old place. | 我会尽我所能带你熟悉这里 |
[24:28] | You and I are gonna have some fun together. | 我们会很开心的 |
[24:31] | Here at the Commission, | 在时间局 |
[24:31] | you’ll find a wide array of exciting career opportunities | 你会发现一些列激动人心的就业机会 |
[24:34] | just waiting to be discovered. | 正等待着你 |
[24:35] | 每月甜甜圈 付费 | |
[24:36] | Which department will be right for you? | 你适合哪个部门呢 |
[24:37] | Analyst: keeping us informed. | 分析师让我们时刻掌握最新情报 |
[24:39] | Operations: keeping us safe. | 实战部保护我们的安全 |
[24:43] | Infinite Switchboard operator: the key to everything we do here. | 无限总机操作员是我们在这里工作的核心 |
[24:47] | In these rooms, we monitor the entire timeline | 在这几间房间里 我们时刻关注整条时间线 |
[24:50] | and report any anomalies we see along the way, | 将我们看到的任何异常现象进行汇报 |
[24:53] | keeping the correct timeline at all times. | 时刻保持最精准的时间线 |
[24:56] | Whatever your skill, education, | 无论你有怎样的技能 受到过怎样的教育 |
[24:58] | or comfort level with moral ambiguity, | 或是你是否能够接受道德暧昧之境 |
[25:00] | the Commission has an exciting career path in store for you. | 时间局都会为你准备一条值得为之兴奋的就业之道 |
[25:03] | Let’s start with the tube room… | 让我们从管道室开始吧 |
[25:15] | Well… this is nice, isn’t it? | 挺好的 对吧 |
[25:18] | The three of us, together like this. | 我们三个 像这样坐在一起 |
[25:21] | No. | 不 |
[25:23] | Somebody explain to me | 谁来给我解释一下 |
[25:24] | how it is I’m having a pint of Guinness with my younger self. | 为什么我会和年轻时的我一起喝健力士 |
[25:28] | Older, actually. | 其实是更年长的你 |
[25:29] | I’m you, just 14 days older. | 我是比你大14天的你 |
[25:32] | I have pubic hair smarter than you. | 我的阴毛都比你聪明 |
[25:34] | – How’s that possible? – I can explain. | -这是怎么可能 -让我解释一下 |
[25:36] | You see, one hour from now, on the grassy knoll, | 是这样的 在一个小时之后的那个草坡上 |
[25:39] | before the president is killed, | 在总统被刺杀之前 |
[25:41] | you break your contract with the Commission. | 你会打破你与时间局的契约 |
[25:43] | I already know you’re thinking about it. | 我已经知道你在想什么了 |
[25:45] | All those years in the apocalypse, | 在末日的那些年 |
[25:47] | we never stopped worrying about our family. | 我们一直在为家人担忧 |
[25:50] | Well, today, you are going to do something about it. | 所以 今天 你要对此做些什么 |
[25:52] | Today, you are going to attempt to time travel forward to 2019. | 今天 你会尝试穿越时空到2019年 |
[25:56] | However, you are going to screw up the jump | 但是 你会搞砸这次穿越 |
[25:59] | and end up in this twip of a body, | 然后会变成这幅模样 |
[26:01] | trapped forever, small, pubescent. | 永远被困在这具身体里 瘦小 乳臭未干 |
[26:04] | Okay. | 这样 |
[26:07] | Even if I was to believe you, what am I supposed to do about it, | 但是就算我相信你 我该怎么办 |
[26:09] | – not jump? – No, no. I need you to jump. | -不穿越吗 -不不 我需要你穿越 |
[26:12] | If you don’t jump, I cease to exist. | 如果你不穿越 我就不存在了 |
[26:14] | What I need from you is to jump correctly. | 但是我需要你正确地穿越 |
[26:16] | – I’m listening. – The first time through, | -接着说 -第一次的时候 |
[26:18] | I got the calculation wrong. | 我计算失误 |
[26:20] | That’s how I ended up in this body. | 这就是我变成现在这幅样子的原因 |
[26:22] | But now, I know the correct calculation. | 但是现在 我知道了正确的计算方法 |
[26:26] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[26:27] | I’ll be glad to tell you… | 我会毫无保留地告诉你 |
[26:29] | in exchange for that briefcase you’re holding under the table. | 交换你一直放在桌子底下的那个手提箱 |
[26:33] | Yeah, yeah, so you go back to 2019, as planned, | 所以 你就会按计划回到2019年 |
[26:37] | but this time with the right math, | 但是这次的计算是正确的 |
[26:39] | so you remain a full-grown man. | 所以你还会是大人的模样 |
[26:41] | In exchange, we get that briefcase that you no longer need. | 作为交换 那个你不再需要的手提箱我们就收下了 |
[26:45] | Timeline restored, paradox resolved. | 时间线被梳理 矛盾被解开 |
[26:48] | Everyone goes on existing happily ever after. | 皆大欢喜 |
[26:52] | That’s quite a bit to take in. | 这信息量有点多 |
[26:56] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[27:04] | I think… | 我想… |
[27:06] | I need to piss. | 我得去尿尿 |
[27:17] | Well, besides the flop sweat, | 除了你出的这一身汗 |
[27:21] | I think that went pretty well, am I right? | 我觉得谈得还不错吧 |
[27:22] | No, no, there’s something… | 不 不 我感觉 |
[27:25] | Something doesn’t feel right about this. | 我感觉不太对劲 |
[27:26] | What… What do you mean? | 什么 什么意思 |
[27:29] | I don’t trust him. | 我信不过他 |
[27:31] | But he’s you. | 可他就是你啊 |
[27:34] | Exactly. | 就是因为如此 |
[27:43] | A tidy workspace is a happy workspace. | 整洁的工作环境就是快乐的工作环境 |
[27:50] | 无限总机2589 无关人员禁止入内 | |
[28:02] | Bingo, the Infinite Switchboard. | 找到了 无限总机 |
[28:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[28:13] | How hard can this be? | 这能有多难 |
[28:36] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请别伤害我 |
[28:38] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:40] | I’m Herb. I’m an analyst. | 我是赫布 我是个分析师 |
[28:42] | I’m Diego. I have a knife. | 我是狄戈 我有把刀 |
[28:44] | Yes, I can see. | 我知道 就在我眼前呢 |
[28:47] | It’s very shiny. | 还闪着寒光呢 |
[28:52] | Breathe. | 放松呼吸 |
[28:56] | It’s an honor to meet you, Mr. Hargreeves. | 很荣幸见到您 哈格鲁弗斯先生 |
[28:59] | You know me? | 你认识我吗 |
[29:00] | Everybody knows you. | 大家都认识您 |
[29:01] | I mean, you’re Number Two. | 您可是2号啊 |
[29:03] | You’re a legend. | 您就是个传奇 |
[29:06] | – Really? – Mr. Hargreeves, you can’t be here. | -真的吗 -哈格鲁弗斯先生 您不能进来的 |
[29:09] | Herb, is that any way to talk to a legend? | 赫布 你就这么跟传奇说话吗 |
[29:13] | You know how to work this puppy? | 你知道怎么操作这台机器吗 |
[29:16] | – I’m certified to operate the ISB, yes. – Good. | -我有操作无限总机的证书 -那好 |
[29:19] | I need you to look up a date: November 22, 1963, | 我要你查查1963年11月22日那天 |
[29:21] | the assassination of John F. Kennedy. | 约翰·肯尼迪遇刺当日 |
[29:23] | Unauthorized use of the Infinite Switchboard | 未经授权使用无限总机 |
[29:25] | is a clear violation of company protocol 67D– | 显然违反了公司的第67D协议 |
[29:27] | Don’t be such a tight-ass. | 别这么墨守成规 |
[29:30] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[29:32] | – There’s been a coup d’état. – What’s that? | -这里发生了政变 -那是什么东西 |
[29:35] | – Cadillac? – No. | -凯迪拉克吗 -不是 |
[29:38] | The Handler has taken over the Commission. | 管理人接管了时间局 |
[29:41] | The whole place has gone to heck in a handbasket, | 整个时间局乱糟糟 |
[29:43] | and people are disappearing. | 有人失踪 |
[29:45] | They would kill us both if they caught us in here. | 如果他们在这里抓到我们 会杀了我们的 |
[29:47] | Well, you better get started before they come get us. | 那在他们抓到我们之前 你最好赶紧开始吧 |
[29:53] | One quick look, and then you gotta go. | 就看一眼 然后你就得走 |
[29:55] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[29:58] | Okay… | 好 |
[29:59] | No. Why would you… No, no. Bad. | 不 你为什么会… 不 不好 |
[30:02] | Don’t hurt the timeline. | 别影响时间线 |
[30:03] | That’s a rule… | 这是规矩 |
[30:05] | that I intend to follow. | 我要遵守 |
[30:13] | This one connects to that one… | 这条连接那条 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:26] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[30:27] | Dallas. November 22, 1963. | 达拉斯 1963年11月22日 |
[30:33] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[30:34] | – This is right before the assassination. – Assassination? | -这是就在暗杀之前 -暗杀 |
[30:37] | Pay attention. The president is about to turn into Dealey Plaza. | 注意看 总统准备要走到迪利广场 |
[30:43] | One more turn into Elm and they’re gonna start shooting. | 再拐进榆树街 他们就要开枪了 |
[30:47] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[30:48] | That’s the FBI building. | 是联调局大楼 |
[30:49] | Yeah, but why the hell did it just blow up? | 但是大楼为什么刚刚爆炸了 |
[30:51] | – That’s not supposed to happen? – No, that’s not supposed– | -事情经过不是这样的吗 -不是 |
[30:54] | He’s driving away. They didn’t kill him? | 他开走了 他们没暗杀他吗 |
[30:56] | – Holy shit. – That’s no bueno. | -我了个去 -这下糟了 |
[31:00] | It wasn’t a gunshot, | 我们在弗兰克尔片段里 |
[31:01] | it was an explosion we heard on the Frankel footage. | 听到的不是枪响 而是爆炸 |
[31:04] | …the attack on Dealey Plaza, | …迪利广场的袭击案 |
[31:04] | 每日新闻报 苏联政府是迪利爆炸案背后主谋 约翰·肯尼迪反击 | |
[31:06] | as the Soviets deny all responsibility. | 苏联政府否认与此事有关 |
[31:07] | 纽约 迈阿密 古巴 | |
[31:08] | Moscow promises a fierce response | 莫斯科承诺将对美国的袭击 |
[31:10] | in retaliation to American attacks. | 进行严厉的报复 |
[31:10] | 圣保罗报 美国袭击古巴 对苏联支持的国家进行报复性袭击 | |
[31:12] | Anchorage, Alaska, | 红色威胁刚刚威胁说 |
[31:12] | 堪察加半岛 阿拉斯加州 | |
[31:13] | has just been decimated by the Red Menace! | 要摧毁阿拉斯加州的安克雷奇市 |
[31:15] | The world braces as we find ourselves | 当我们发现自己处于核战争的边缘时 |
[31:16] | 悉尼先驱晨报 苏维埃社会主义共和国联盟宣战 | |
[31:16] | on the brink of nuclear war. | 世界准备好了迎接 |
[31:19] | All citizens take cov– | 全部居民都躲起来 |
[31:22] | – That’s what Hazel was trying to tell us. – Hazel? | -这就是黑泽尔想告诉我们的事 -黑泽尔 |
[31:26] | I mean, this is what causes doomsday. | 这就是引发世界末日的原因 |
[31:27] | Do you have another angle on the FBI building? | 能从其他角度看到联调局大楼吗 |
[31:29] | Watch this. | 看看这个 |
[31:32] | And… | 播放 |
[31:41] | Vanya. | 范娅 |
[31:48] | Vanya is the bomb. | 范娅才是炸弹 |
[31:50] | Vanya is the bomb. | 范娅才是炸弹 |
[31:53] | She will always be the bomb. | 她一直都是炸弹 |
[31:58] | I need to get back to Dallas. | 我要回达拉斯 |
[32:00] | Now. | 立刻 |
[32:03] | We need La Résistance. | 我们需要反抗组织 |
[32:15] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[32:17] | I know we don’t look like much, but we’re resourceful. | 我知道我们貌似不怎么样 但是足智多谋 |
[32:20] | Don’t mess with case management. | 不要扰乱案件管理 |
[32:21] | Stand down, Dot. | 退下 点点 |
[32:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:54] | Yeah, that’s a waste of time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[32:56] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:58] | Then why were you holding it | 那我在末日发现你死的时候 |
[32:59] | when I found you dead in the apocalypse? | 你为什么手里攥着这个 |
[33:01] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[33:02] | But the guy it belonged to didn’t end the world. Vanya did. | 但物主没有毁灭世界 是范娅毁灭了世界 |
[33:05] | – Timid little Vanya. – Yep. | -羞怯的范娅 -没错 |
[33:07] | Is more powerful than all of us put together. | 她比我们所有人加在一起都要强大 |
[33:09] | Turns out, she was pissed about the way we treated her | 结果因为我们小时候待她不好 |
[33:12] | when we were kids, | 她很生气 |
[33:13] | so she destroyed the moon and ended the world. | 所以摧毁了月球 终结了世界 |
[33:18] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[33:21] | – Yeah– – This is perfect. | -好…-这样太好了 |
[33:23] | We now know exactly what’s gonna happen. | 我们现在知道将会发生什么事 |
[33:26] | Yeah, except it, already did. | 但事情已经发生了 |
[33:28] | Don’t think, just listen. | 别想 听我说 |
[33:30] | Forget about the little jerk-off’s plan. | 别管那个小混蛋的计划 |
[33:32] | It’s way too complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[33:33] | A much better plan is for us to travel to 2019. | 更好的计划是我们回到2019年 |
[33:37] | All we have to do is make nice with Vanya, | 我们只要对范娅好 |
[33:39] | stop her from destroying the world. Easy-peasy. | 阻止她毁灭世界 就这么简单 |
[33:45] | Well, that’s actually– | 其实… |
[33:46] | – That’s not bad, right? – Yeah, yeah. | -这还不赖吧 -是的 |
[33:48] | But what about Five? | 但是小五怎么办 |
[33:50] | I mean, you? I mean, the, young you. | 我是说你 年轻的你 |
[33:53] | That’s not me. | 那不是我 |
[33:54] | That’s a prepubescent photocopy | 那只是一份在时间跳跃时 |
[33:56] | that got botched in the time jump. | 搞砸了的青春期前影印件而已 |
[33:57] | – Besides, it’s too late for him anyway. – Too late? | -而且现在对他来说也太迟了 -太迟了 |
[34:01] | Paradox psychosis? | 矛盾性精神错乱 |
[34:03] | Best thing we can do is put him out of his misery. | 我们能做的只有让他摆脱痛苦 |
[34:05] | What? | 什么 |
[34:06] | You’re… You’re saying to kill him? | 你是说要杀了他吗 |
[34:08] | You’re thinking about this all wrong. | 你全都想错了 |
[34:10] | – We’re not killing anybody. – No– | -我们谁也不会杀 -不行 |
[34:11] | Look at me. I’m Five, and I will still be alive. | 看着我 我是小五 我还活着 |
[34:14] | All we are doing is getting rid of a mutant doppelganger. | 我们只要除掉变种人二重身就行了 |
[34:18] | Amputating a vestigial nipple. | 切除发育不全的乳头 |
[34:23] | Wait… | 等等 |
[34:24] | are you sure you don’t have paradox psychosis? | 你确定你没有矛盾性精神错乱吗 |
[34:27] | I’ve never felt better in my life. | 我这辈子感觉最好的就是现在 |
[34:36] | We good? | 可以吗 |
[34:37] | – We’re good. – You got a deal. | -可以 -成交了 |
[34:40] | We gotta hurry. Kennedy’s en route. | 我们得快点 肯尼迪在来的路上 |
[34:43] | Less than an hour until showtime. | 离好戏上演还有不到一小时的时间 |
[34:45] | Why are you so anxious to get going all of a sudden? | 你们为什么突然这么急着要走 |
[34:48] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[34:50] | You’re getting paranoid. | 你多疑了 |
[34:51] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[34:55] | Okay, let’s roll. | 好 行动吧 |
[35:08] | She’ll start talking soon enough. | 她很快就会开口的 |
[35:10] | Vanya, talking to us is your only option. | 范娅 你现在唯一的选择只有开口 |
[35:16] | Who is your handler? Answer me. | 你的上级是谁 回答我 |
[35:20] | – Excuse me? – We’re all waiting. | -你说什么 -我们都在等着 |
[35:22] | – For what? – The answer. | -等什么 -等你的回答 |
[35:25] | I… I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我不…我不明白 |
[35:29] | So you’re not prepared, is that what you’re saying? | 所以你没准备好 是这意思吗 |
[35:31] | – Well, prepared for what? – It’s not her fault. | -准备好什么 -不是她的错 |
[35:34] | She hit her head. She can’t remember anything. | 她撞伤了头 她什么都不记得了 |
[35:36] | She got overheated, wiped her mind clean. | 她脑袋过热 导致记忆被清除了 |
[35:38] | She’s lazy. Didn’t study. | 她很懒 不学无术 |
[35:41] | No, no, that’s not it. | 不不 不是这样的 |
[35:42] | – I– – Maybe she’s been faking it all along. | -我 -也许她一直都在装 |
[35:44] | – She’s just not ready for this. – You’re all wrong. | -她还没准备好 -你们全都错了 |
[35:47] | Number Seven deliberately chooses not to remember. | 7号是故意选择遗忘的 |
[35:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[36:03] | Of course I am. | 我当然没事 |
[36:04] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 我为什么会有事 |
[36:28] | Something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[36:31] | – Just not hungry. – Try it. | -我只是不饿 -吃点试试 |
[36:34] | – It might help you remember. – …remember. | -也许能帮助你想起来 -想起来 |
[36:40] | Vanya, what are you doing in Dallas? | 范娅 你来达拉斯做什么 |
[36:43] | Keep ignoring me and see what happens. | 你继续忽视我试试看 |
[36:46] | We will get you to talk. | 我们会让你开口的 |
[37:33] | Number Seven! Either you remember… | 7号 要么你想起来 |
[37:37] | …or you will go to your room without dessert! | 要么你就回卧室 没有甜品吃 |
[37:41] | What the hell’s going on with the lights? | 灯是怎么回事 |
[37:43] | She’s not responding. | 她没有反应了 |
[37:45] | Let’s help motivate her. | 我们来刺激她一下 |
[37:57] | Are you here to kill the president? | 你是来刺杀总统的吗 |
[38:06] | God, why are people so much heavier when they’re dead? | 天哪 为什么人死后都这么重 |
[38:10] | You got a lot of practice at this? | 你抬过很多死人吗 |
[38:14] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:15] | Hey, so, what was it like when I possessed you? | 我附你身的时候是什么感觉 |
[38:20] | It was like sex with one of the lesser Baldwins. | 就像是和鲍尔温家年纪更小的人做爱似的 |
[38:24] | I mean, you can feel him clattering around in there, | 你可以感觉到他在里面卡嗒卡嗒响 |
[38:27] | but do you really care? | 但是你真在乎吗 |
[38:28] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[38:29] | What was it like driving all this hot business? | 你附在我这具性感身躯里是什么感觉 |
[38:32] | It… It was like having no skin… | 就像是没有皮肤 |
[38:36] | but still wanting to touch… everything. | 但还是想要触碰一切 |
[38:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[38:42] | Okay. One… two… | 好了 一二 |
[38:49] | Shit! | 我去 |
[38:52] | Good. | 好极了 |
[38:53] | All right, you’re both here. All right, we gotta go. | 你们俩都在这里 我们要走了 |
[38:55] | Diego, Jesus! | 狄戈 天哪 |
[38:58] | Number Two, Three, and Four. | 2号 3号和4号 |
[39:01] | We almost have an Umbrella straight flush here. | 伞学院都快到齐了 |
[39:04] | Ray, this is my other brother, Diego. | 雷 这是我另一个哥哥 迭戈 |
[39:09] | Hey, man. Sorry to crash in here like this. | 哥们 抱歉这样不请自来 |
[39:13] | Hey, who is this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[39:15] | Herb. He worked with Five at the Commission. | 赫布 他是小五在时间局的同事 |
[39:17] | The Commission? | 时间局 |
[39:19] | We monitor and maintain the time-space continuum. | 我们监控和维护时空的连续性 |
[39:22] | – Okay. – No, for real. I was just there. | -好 -不 是真的 我刚在那里回来 |
[39:24] | It’s awesome. Okay, I got to look at the timeline. | 很厉害 我看了时间线 |
[39:26] | I know what causes doomsday. | 我知道引发末日的原因了 |
[39:29] | It’s Vanya. | 是范娅 |
[39:31] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:32] | How? | 怎么会 |
[39:32] | She’s gonna blow up the federal building at Dealey Plaza | 她会炸毁迪利广场的联调局大楼 |
[39:34] | just as the president’s passing through in less than one hour. | 而总统一小时后就会经过那里 |
[39:37] | We gotta find her and stop her, now. | 我们得立刻找到她 阻止她 |
[39:40] | – Wait, Vanya kills the president? – No, no, no. | -等等 是范娅暗杀总统的吗 -不是 |
[39:42] | See, the explosion causes the motorcade to drive off. | 爆炸导致车队开走了 |
[39:44] | Kennedy lives. | 肯尼迪幸免于难 |
[39:46] | Everybody thinks Russia’s behind it, including the president. | 大家都认为苏联是幕后黑手 包括总统 |
[39:48] | He strikes back, they strike back. | 他和苏联互相攻击 |
[39:50] | Before you know it, it’s raining nukes. | 很快 核弹就会满天飞 |
[39:52] | – Okay… – Holy shit. | -好吧 -我了个去 |
[39:54] | Ray? Ray, baby. | 雷 雷 宝贝 |
[39:56] | – Are… Are you okay? – No, I’m not okay. | -你还好吧 -我不好 |
[39:58] | First of all, this son of bitch beams into our living room | 首先 这混蛋和你另一个弟弟 |
[40:00] | with yet another one of your brothers, | 闯进了我们的客厅 |
[40:02] | and he’s talking about stopping one of your sisters | 他在说阻止你妹妹 |
[40:04] | from blowing up some buildings, | 炸毁某栋大楼 |
[40:05] | and I got a dead man wrapped up in my best rug, babe. | 还有我最好的地毯裹着一个死人 宝贝 |
[40:08] | Okay. Okay, okay. Can we… Can we… Raymond. Ray. Ray. | 好吧 我们能不能… 雷蒙德 雷 |
[40:11] | Or we can have that shampooed. | 或者我们可以用洗发水洗一洗地毯 |
[40:14] | We also provide body removal services. | 我们还提供移尸服务 |
[40:18] | I love you, Raymond Chestnut… | 我爱你 雷蒙德·切斯特纳特 |
[40:21] | and I really wish I had time | 我真希望我能有时间 |
[40:24] | for the nervous breakdown you so deserve. | 来安抚你的精神崩溃 |
[40:33] | But you have to go. | 但你必须要走了 |
[40:35] | I have to go. | 我必须要走了 |
[41:15] | Hey, where’s that new recruit? The shaggy hair, caveman face? | 那个新招募的人呢 那个蓬头山顶洞人呢 |
[41:18] | No clue, sorry. | 不知道 抱歉 |
[41:23] | Loyalty isn’t a choice, it’s a lifestyle. | 忠诚不是一种选择 而是一种生活方式 |
[41:38] | Vanya, I don’t wanna keep doing this to you, | 范娅 我不想继续折磨你 |
[41:42] | but I have a responsibility to the public, | 但我对公众负有责任 |
[41:44] | and I need to know who you are. | 我要知道你是谁 |
[41:48] | Eat up, it’s getting cold. | 吃完 要凉了 |
[41:50] | – I don’t want it. – I know you don’t want it, | -我不想吃 -我知道你不想吃 |
[41:53] | but you can’t pretend it doesn’t exist. | 但你不能假装它不存在 |
[41:54] | I’m not pretending. | 我没有假装 |
[41:55] | Of course you are. | 你当然是在假装 |
[41:57] | You choose to live in a fantasy, | 你选择活在幻想中 |
[41:58] | a land of make-believe | 在一个虚幻的国度里 |
[42:00] | where you don’t have to face up to who you really are. | 你就不必面对真实的自我 |
[42:02] | Rather than face the complexities of your own existence, | 与其面对自己存在的复杂性 |
[42:05] | you choose to hide inside someone else’s. | 你却选择躲在别人的生活中 |
[42:07] | A silly life on a silly farm. | 在一个土农场里过着土生活 |
[42:13] | That’s not meant for you. | 那不是你应有的人生 |
[42:23] | I hope we find Vanya in time. | 希望能及时找到范娅 |
[42:27] | You can’t deny your true self any longer, even if you are afraid. | 即使你害怕 也不能再否认真实的自己 |
[42:31] | – I’m not afraid. – Then eat! | -我不害怕 -那就吃吧 |
[42:33] | One more bite, and you can go. | 再吃一口 你可以走了 |
[43:00] | What the hell is happening? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[43:01] | We’ve gotta stop her. | 我们要阻止她 |
[43:07] | You’re going to have to terminate. | 你必须要停止 |
[43:09] | I’m trying! I’m trying! | 我在尽力 我在尽力 |
[43:19] | How is she still alive? | 她怎么还没死 |
[43:22] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[43:24] | I remember. | 我想起来了 |
[44:14] | Question, guys. | 各位 我有个问题 |
[44:16] | Who are we trying to save Vanya from? | 我们要从谁的手里救出范娅 |
[44:18] | FBI! | 联调局 |
[44:19] | But if they’re all sucking ceiling right now, | 但如果他们现在都被顶到天花板上了 |
[44:22] | why hasn’t she stopped? | 她怎么还没住手 |