时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Dear Gwen, | 亲爱的Gwen |
[00:07] | I had an amazing dream last night. | 昨晚我做了个很美的梦 |
[00:10] | We were having a picnic by a waterfall. | 我们在瀑布旁野餐 |
[00:12] | You made us ham and pickle sandwiches | 你做了酸黄瓜火腿三明治 |
[00:14] | and I told you they tasted better than Pret, | 我说你做的比普雷特里的还好吃 |
[00:16] | which you thought was funny even though I wasn’t joking. | 你笑了 可我说的是真心话 |
[00:20] | You said I looked handsome and I sang you a song with my guitar, | 你夸我英俊不凡 我为你吉他弹唱 |
[00:24] | which was weird because I didn’t remember bringing a guitar, | 略有些诡异 因为我不记得有带吉他 |
[00:27] | but that’s dreams for you. | 不过一切只是梦罢了 |
[00:29] | Then we made love in loads of positions | 然后我们用各种体位做爱 |
[00:31] | but mostly doggie style cos I know that’s your favourite. | 多数是后入式 因为那是你的最爱 |
[00:34] | I woke up after that. Now all I remember is the pain. | 而后梦中醒来 心中只余痛苦 |
[00:40] | I miss you, Gwen. | 我好想你 Gwen |
[00:43] | I can’t go on without you | 没有你 我活不下去 |
[00:44] | And that’s why… | 因此 |
[00:46] | I’ve decided to kill myself. | 我决定了结此生 |
[00:49] | Love, Andy. | 爱你的 Andy |
[01:26] | Hi, this is Andy, leave a message after the… | 嗨 我是Andy 请在”呕”声后留言 |
[01:31] | Andy? Are you there? Pick up. | Andy你在吗 快接电话 |
[01:33] | If you’re listening to this and not answering, | 要是你听到还不接 |
[01:35] | I disown you as my brother. | 老娘就和你断绝关系 |
[01:37] | That’s it. I’m hanging up in ten, nine, | 就这样 我要挂了 十 九 |
[01:39] | eight, seven, six, five, | 八 七 六 五 |
[01:42] | four, three and a half, three, two, one… | 四 三点五 三 二 一 |
[01:49] | – This better be good. – Shit! Thank God you’re there. | – 最好有好事找我 – 谢天谢地你在这 |
[01:51] | – What took you so long? – Nothing. | – 怎么这么久才接 – 没啥 |
[01:53] | – Just watching porn. – OK, TMI. | – 看毛片呢 – 好吧 别说了 |
[01:55] | – Right, can you pick Roly up from school for me? – Who? | – 是这样 你能替我去接Roly放学吗 – 谁 |
[01:58] | – Errol? Your nephew. – Oh, right, Errol. | – Errol 你外甥 – 噢 对 Errol |
[02:01] | – Uh, yeah…No! – Shit, Andy. | – 呃 不行 – 我去 Andy |
[02:02] | When have I ever asked you for anything? | 我什么时候求过你 |
[02:04] | Exactly, so why start now? | 没错 为什么现在要开始呢 |
[02:07] | Because I’ve called every responsible person I know | 因为我给我认识的所有靠谱的人都打了电话 |
[02:09] | and they’re all busy. Come on, please, I’m begging you. | 没人有空 拜托了 算我求你了 |
[02:11] | – I’m actually going to hang up now. – Andy, wait! Wait! | – 我真的得挂了 – Andy 等一下 |
[02:13] | Wait, please. Please. | 等等 求你了 |
[02:15] | Listen, I’ve just got out of class and there’s no way I can pick him up | 听着 我刚下课 绝对来不及去接他 |
[02:17] | and get him to football on time. | 然后准时送他去足球训练了 |
[02:19] | – So he misses football. Big deal! Yes, it’s a huge deal, actually! | – 那就错过训练呗 有什么关系 – 有关系 很有关系 |
[02:22] | He misses football and his dickhead dad finds out, | 如果耽误了训练 被他那个混球老爸发现了 |
[02:24] | it could ruin the custody case. Oh, come on. | 对我争夺抚养权没有好处 拜托啦 |
[02:27] | Have you really got anything better going on? | 你还有什么更好的事要做吗 |
[03:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:06] | Hey, little fucker. | 嘿 小混蛋 |
[03:09] | Hi, there. Can I help? | 嗨 有什么能帮你吗 |
[03:11] | Uh, hello, Miss. I’m here to pick up Errol. | 呃 老师好 我来接Errol的 |
[03:14] | I’m his uncle. | 我是他舅舅 |
[03:15] | Really? I’ve not seen you before. | 是吗 我从来没见过你 |
[03:17] | You could just be some weirdo looking to steal young boys, for all I know. | 照我看 你有可能是个拐卖小男孩的怪叔叔 |
[03:23] | Sorry, I’m joking. | 抱歉 我开玩笑呢 |
[03:24] | Your sister called to say you’d be coming. | 你姐姐打电话说了你会来的 |
[03:26] | I couldn’t resist. Roly, your uncle’s here for you! | 我忍不住逗逗你 Roly 你舅舅来了 |
[03:29] | I didn’t know Roly had an uncle. Are you two close? | 我还不知道Roly有个舅舅呢 你们关系亲密吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, yeah. We’re like best mates. | 当然 我们是死党 |
[03:33] | I’m like a second dad to him. | 我就像他的第二个爸爸 |
[03:34] | Take him out for pizza all the time… | 经常带他出去吃披萨 |
[03:36] | I thought he was allergic to wheat. | 他不是对小麦制品过敏吗 |
[03:38] | He is, but I know a little place that is wheat-free all the way. | 没错 可我知道一家店是无谷的 |
[03:42] | – Right. – He reminds me a lot of myself at that age. | – 这样啊 – 他总让我想起我小时候 |
[03:44] | – I mean, not as good looking, obviously. – Obviously. | – 当然他没我帅了 – 显然 |
[03:49] | Takes his time packing, doesn’t he? | 他真是磨叽啊 呵呵 |
[03:52] | – So, what do you do? – I’m a musician. | – 那你是做什么的 – 我是个音乐家 |
[03:54] | Oh, musical family. Roly’s quite the piano player, isn’t he? | 噢 音乐世家 Roly钢琴弹得挺好的 是吧 |
[03:58] | Is he? I mean, yes, he is.. | 是吗 我是说 没错 是的 |
[03:59] | I mean, I taught him everything I know, so he should be. | 我毫无保留地言传身教呢 那必须的 |
[04:04] | So, what do you do? | 那么 你是做什么的 |
[04:07] | – I’m a teacher. – Oh, yes, of course. | – 我是一名老师 – 噢 对 是的 |
[04:09] | Just checking! | 就是确定一下 |
[04:12] | Hey, mate. Up top! | 嘿 哥们 击个掌 |
[04:14] | That is classic Roly. He is always missing the high five. | Roly就是这样 总是错过击掌 |
[04:18] | – My name’s Andy, by the way. – Melodie. | – 对了 我叫Andy – Melodie |
[04:20] | Melodie? That’s got a nice ring to it. | Melodie 名字真好听 |
[04:27] | Bye… Bye, then. | 那么 再见了 |
[04:33] | Come on, I haven’t got all day. | 快点 我很忙的 |
[04:37] | “Hi, Uncle Andy.” | “嗨 Andy舅舅” |
[04:39] | “Thanks for picking me up.” | “多谢你来接我” |
[04:40] | “I’m sure you’ve got lots of more important things to be getting on with.” | “你肯定有很多更重要的事情要去做” |
[04:43] | Why couldn’t Mum pick me up? | 为什么我妈妈没来接我 |
[04:46] | Because she’s dead. I’ve come to take you to identify the body. | 她死了 我来接你去认尸体 |
[04:49] | That’s not funny. | 一点都不好笑 |
[04:50] | Well, I’m only a chauffeur, I’m not a bloody comedian. | 我就是个司机 又不是谐星 |
[04:53] | Come on! | 快点 |
[05:01] | Do you mind? I’m allergic to cigarettes. | 你能不抽烟吗 我过敏 |
[05:03] | – Since when? – Since my whole life. | – 什么时候开始的 – 从我出生起 |
[05:07] | – So, Roly… – Don’t call me that. | – 呃 Roly – 别这么叫我 |
[05:09] | Fine, Errol. Are you any good at football? | 好吧 Errol 你足球踢得好吗 |
[05:11] | – You don’t have to do this. – Do what? – Make small talk. | – 你不用这么做的 – 做什么 – 硬聊 |
[05:14] | – We could just not talk. – Fine. | – 我们可以不说话的 – 好吧 |
[05:16] | That’s absolutely fine by me. We’ll just sit in silence. | 听着不错 就这样安静地坐着 |
[05:18] | That’s great. | 非常好 |
[05:19] | We’ll just sit here in silence, not talking. | 就静静地坐着 不说话 |
[05:24] | OK, what are you doing? | 好吧 你在干嘛 |
[05:26] | I’m counting how long it’ll take you to start talking again. | 我在数你能安静多久 |
[05:28] | Yeah, great. OK, brilliant. We don’t need to do small talk. | 好 很好 那就别聊那些有的没的 |
[05:31] | Let’s jump straight into the big stuff. | 直奔主题吧 |
[05:32] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[05:33] | No. You have to be in love to have a girlfriend. | 没有 你得先爱上某人才能让她做你女朋友 |
[05:35] | Let me tell you about love. | 我告诉你什么是爱吧 |
[05:37] | When you’re in love, it feels like you’re walking on water, | 坠入爱河时 就如同在水上行走 |
[05:39] | and then you realise, | 然后你惊觉 |
[05:40] | “Oh, hang on, I’m not walking on water,” | “噢 等等 我不是走在水面上” |
[05:42] | “I’m actually drowning.” | “我是溺水了” |
[05:43] | Then a shark bites off your foot and you go, “AH! AH! MY FOOT!” | 然后有条鲨鱼咬掉你的脚 你叫道”啊啊 我的脚” |
[05:48] | Then another shark comes along | 这时候又来一条鲨鱼 |
[05:49] | and it goes straight for your cock and balls! | 它直向你的小鸡鸡冲过来 |
[05:51] | And you’re going “Save me! Somebody, save me!” | 你大叫”救命啊 来人啊 救命” |
[05:54] | Then a seagull plucks you out of the water and you think, | 接着有只海鸥把你从水里拉出来 你想 |
[05:56] | “I’m saved! I’m saved!” | “我得救了 得救了” |
[05:58] | and then he drops you on to the jagged rocks | 然后海鸥把你扔到凹凸不平的石头上 |
[06:01] | and you explode like a rotten watermelon | 你就像个烂西瓜一样爆炸了 |
[06:04] | and there’s blood and guts and broken bones everywhere | 满地都是鲜血 内脏和断骨 |
[06:06] | and you think “Well, at least it couldn’t get any worse.” | 你就想”好吧 至少情况不能更坏了” |
[06:09] | And then that is when the hyenas come along and eat you up | 然后土狼来了 把你吞掉 |
[06:12] | and you know what you end up being then, Errol? | 你知道你最终会变成什么吗 Errol |
[06:14] | Do you know what you end up being then? | 知道你最终会变成什么吗 |
[06:16] | Just a steaming pile of hyena shit. That’s love. | 就是一堆土狼屎 这就是爱 |
[06:21] | You want to lighten up, mate. | 你想要振作下吗 哥们 |
[06:22] | – Get some of that down you. – No, thanks. | – 喝点酒吧 – 不了 谢谢 |
[06:24] | As your uncle, I command you. | 作为你舅舅 我命令你喝 |
[06:27] | – Uncle! – What’s so funny about that? | – 还舅舅呢 – 你笑什么 |
[06:29] | When’s my birthday? | 我生日是什么时候 |
[06:31] | June… J-Ju… | 六 七月 |
[06:33] | March 2nd. | 三月二日 |
[06:34] | Fine! I’m no good with dates and details | 好啦 我不擅长记日期和细节 |
[06:37] | but I’m good at the big stuff. | 我记得的都是重要的事 |
[06:38] | What’s my middle name? | 我中间名是什么 |
[06:39] | Come on. This one’s easy. | 你说啊 这个多简单 |
[06:41] | Is it Errol? | 是Errol吗 |
[06:43] | You think my name’s Errol Errol? | 你觉得我名字是Errol Errol吗 |
[06:45] | All right, fine. | 好啦 好啦 |
[06:46] | You think that I have shown | 如果你觉得目前为止 |
[06:48] | a distinct lack of interest in your life up till now | 我对你的生活一无所知 |
[06:50] | and you’ll be right. | 那你猜对了 |
[06:51] | I find you incredibly tedious and dull. | 我觉得你的生活枯燥无味 |
[06:53] | But what have you ever done that’s interesting? | 你做过什么有趣的事吗 |
[06:55] | That’s the problem with kids today – | 现在小孩的通病就是 |
[06:56] | they think everything they do is interesting. | 他们觉得自己做的任何事都很有趣 |
[06:58] | “Oh, look at me with my cool allergies” | “噢 快看我的过敏症 多酷” |
[07:01] | “And my-my… wheelie backpack.” | “还有我的滑轮背包” |
[07:03] | What’s interesting about that? | 有意思吗 |
[07:04] | It’s nothing interesting about that! I’m a musician. That’s interesting. | 没有 我是个音乐家 那才叫有意思 |
[07:07] | My dad says “Musician” Is just another word for “Unemployed.” | 我爸说”音乐家”就等于”无业游民” |
[07:09] | Your dad’s hardly an altar boy. | 你爸连祭台助手都算不上 |
[07:11] | Do you even know how your parents met? | 你知道你爸妈是怎么认识的吗 |
[07:12] | They met through their dealer. | 通过他们的毒贩子 |
[07:14] | His name was “Eclypse”, if memory serves me correctly. | 如果没记错的话 叫”Eclypse” |
[07:16] | What do you mean by “Dealer?” | 你说的”毒贩子”是什么 |
[07:17] | – You know, drug dealer. – Like a pharmacist? | – 就是卖药的 – 像药剂师那样吗 |
[07:19] | Yeah, like a pharmacist. Like a pharmacist who borrows your DVDs. | 对 像药剂师 那些会问你借DVD的 |
[07:24] | You can’t answer while driving, it’s illegal. | 开车不能接电话 这是违法的 |
[07:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:28] | Hey, how are my two favourite boys? | 嘿 我最爱的两位小伙子怎样了 |
[07:31] | Yeah, we’re getting on like a fucking house on fire. | 我们之间可有火花了 能点燃一座房子呢 |
[07:33] | Oh, that’s great. Listen – little change of plan. | 噢 还不错嘛 听着 计划有变 |
[07:36] | I thought I’d be done by now | 我原以为可以早结束了 |
[07:37] | but I have a meeting with my professor. | 谁知道还要和教授开会 |
[07:39] | So, um, do you mind bringing Roly home after the game? | 所以 踢完球后你可以送Roly回家吗 |
[07:43] | – Shit! – I know, I’m really sorry. I’ll make it up to you, I swear. | – 我去 – 我真的很抱歉 我会补偿你的 我发誓 |
[07:46] | Yeah, that’s absolutely great. Yes. Um, bye. Thank you. | 好的 嗯 再见 谢谢 |
[07:50] | Fucking hell! | 你妈的搞什么 |
[07:54] | – Get out the car. – Hi. | – 下车 – 嗨 |
[07:57] | – That-that wasn’t my fault… – Get out of the car now. | – 这不是我的错 – 给我下车 |
[08:01] | It was his fault. | 是他的错 |
[08:02] | What?! No, it wasn’t! | 什么 不 才不是 |
[08:03] | Yeah. He covered my eyes while I was driving. I couldn’t see. | 就是 我开车时他把我眼睛蒙住了 我看不见 |
[08:06] | – Kids, eh? Are you a family man? – Get out | – 小孩都这样 你成家了吗 – 滚出来 |
[08:10] | or I’ll pull you out. | 别逼我动粗 |
[08:11] | OK, well… | 好啦 那么 |
[08:13] | You take a couple of steps back and then I can get out the car | 你后退几步 让我下车 |
[08:17] | and we can discuss this like a couple of civilised… | 我们可以文明地讨论一下 |
[08:20] | Oi! Fuck off, you fuck-faced fuck! | 喂 你大爷的 去你大爷的 |
[08:22] | Stop that car! | 停车 |
[08:25] | Fucking wanker! | 你他妈混蛋 |
[08:26] | I’m telling mum about this. She’s going to kill you. | 我要告诉妈妈 她会杀了你的 |
[08:29] | Yeah, not if I beat her to it. | 我要先杀了她 |
[08:34] | Come on! Someone get on him! | 快快 来人截住他 |
[08:37] | That’s it, take him! Take him! | 没错 截他球 截他球 |
[08:40] | That’s it, Tiff. | 好样的 |
[08:41] | Nice dive, Tom Daley! | 摔(跳水)的好 Tom Daley |
[08:43] | Boo! Save it for the Oscars! | 切 演技好的能拿奥斯卡了 |
[08:47] | Suck it up, you pussy! | 快回家吧 娘娘腔 |
[08:50] | Oh, look, it’s Wayne Puny! | 噢 看 韦恩”撸”尼 |
[08:53] | I’ve seen better ball handling from a priest! | 神父都比他会控球(玩蛋蛋) |
[08:56] | Yellow card for time wasting! | 浪费时间 黄牌 |
[08:58] | Red card for being shit! | 表现烂爆 红牌 |
[09:02] | – We’re not being too harsh, are we? – Nah, it’s character building. | – 咱们一点也不严厉 是吧 – 当然 这是塑造性格 |
[09:05] | Which one’s yours, then? | 哪个是你的小孩 |
[09:07] | Uh… that one. | 嗯 那个 |
[09:10] | That’s my little girl, Tiffany. Isn’t she something? | 那是我小女儿Tiffany 她还不错吧 |
[09:13] | Yeah, she’s certainly something. | 嗯 她确实挺厉害 |
[09:16] | Can I have some water, please? I’m really parched. | 我能喝点水吗 快渴死了 |
[09:19] | What’s this? | 这算什么事 |
[09:21] | “Ask a stranger for water day?” Get your own water! | “向陌生人要水喝日”么 喝你自己的水去 |
[09:26] | I feel sorry for his parents. | 真替他父母悲哀 |
[09:28] | Do you fancy a smoke? | 你想抽烟吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, no, my wife made me give up the ol’ cigarettes. | 不 我老婆让我戒烟了 |
[09:33] | No. I mean like a “Smoke”. | 不 我是说抽点麻烟 |
[09:40] | This is exactly what I needed. | 这正是我需要的 |
[09:43] | Happy to help. | 不用谢 |
[09:45] | Do you know what we are? | 知道咱们这叫什么吗 |
[09:47] | – What? – We’re the cool dads. | – 什么 – 酷老爸 |
[09:50] | Yeah, that’s what we are. | 没错 我们就是 |
[09:54] | It’s Bruce, by the way. | 顺便说下 我叫Bruce |
[09:56] | – Andy. – So, what do you do, Andy? | – Andy – 你是做什么的 Andy |
[09:57] | I’m a musician. | 我是个音乐家 |
[09:59] | What? No way! Rock ‘n’ roll, man. | 什么 不是吧 玩摇滚啊哥们 |
[10:02] | Have I heard anything of yours? | 我听过你的作品吗 |
[10:04] | You know the CottonCare toilet paper adverts? | 你知道CottonCare的厕纸广告吗 |
[10:07] | Yeah! With the giant stuffed bears having that pillow fight? | 当然 巨大的毛绒熊打枕头仗那个 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I wrote the jingle for that. | 对 里面的广告曲是我写的 |
[10:14] | – That’s cool. – Yeah, it is. | – 很酷 – 是啊 确实 |
[10:15] | What do you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[10:17] | I have the greatest job in the world. | 我的工作是世界上最好的 |
[10:20] | You’re a porn star? | 你是AV男星 |
[10:21] | All right, second greatest job. | 好吧 是世界上第二好的 |
[10:24] | I’m a stay-at-home dad. | 我是家庭煮夫 |
[10:28] | – So, Tiffany, she’s yours then, is she? – Yep. | – 那Tiffany是你孩子对吧 – 没错 |
[10:30] | – That big blonde Viking girl over there is yours? – Yep. | – 那个高大的金发维京女孩 – 没错 |
[10:36] | – How does that work, then? – I’m her step-dad. | – 怎么可能呢 – 我是她后爸 |
[10:39] | – But do you know why they call it a step-dad? – No, why? | – 那你知道为什么他们管后爸叫后爸么 – 不知道 为什么 |
[10:42] | Cos I’d step in front of a bus for that girl. | 因为我会为她挡公交 让她在我身后 |
[10:46] | I don’t think I’d step in front of a slow-moving bike for anyone. | 我觉得我不会为任何人挡车 哪怕是龟速的自行车 |
[10:52] | Oh, wheelie backpack, nice. | 带轮子的背包 不错 |
[10:56] | I’ve been thinking of getting Tiff one of these. | 我一直想给Tiff买个这样的 |
[10:58] | It’s Gwen! | 是Gwen |
[11:00] | Hello? Gwen? | 喂 Gwen |
[11:01] | Gwen? Hello? | Gwen 喂 |
[11:03] | – What the fuck? – Hello, Gwen? | – 这他妈 – 喂 Gwen |
[11:08] | Uh… I’ve got to go. | 啊 我得走了 |
[11:11] | – Come on! Let’s go. – But the game’s not over yet. | – 过来 咱们走吧 – 但是比赛还没结束 |
[11:13] | Fine. I’ll give you 20 quid. | 好吧 我给你20镑 |
[11:15] | Ah! My leg! It’s broken. | 啊 我的腿 受伤了 |
[11:19] | It’s broken! I think it’s my fibula! | 好痛 可能伤到腓骨了 |
[11:21] | Oh, no! Not your fibula! | 不会吧 又是腓骨 |
[11:24] | Weak fibulas run in our family. | 家族遗传腓骨脆弱 |
[11:26] | I better take you to a hospital. | 我得带你去医院 |
[11:28] | Make way! | 让一让 |
[11:30] | He’s deceptively heavy! | 他比看起来重多了 |
[11:36] | Get in! | 上车 |
[11:43] | – Where are we? I thought you were taking me home. – Wait here. | – 这是哪 我以为你带我回家 – 在这等着 |
[11:46] | – I’ll be back in a few minutes. – Take me home or I’m telling Mum. | – 几分钟我就回来 – 带我回家 要不我就告诉我妈 |
[11:48] | Fine. Tell her what you like. | 好啊 想告就告吧 |
[11:50] | “Mummy!” | “妈妈” |
[11:53] | “Uncle Andy touched my special equipment.” | “Andy舅舅摸我那里” |
[11:56] | Special equipment? | 你那里 |
[11:59] | You twisted little… Fine, if you tell her that | 死熊孩子 好吧 如果你向你妈告状 |
[12:02] | then I am going to show her this! | 我就给她看这个 |
[12:05] | – That’s not mine. – Yeah? It was in your bag. | – 那不是我的 – 是吗 可我是在你的包里发现的 |
[12:08] | – I was keeping it for a friend. Give it back. – No! | – 我替朋友保管的 还给我 – 休想 |
[12:12] | Well, you can tell your friend | 那你可以告诉你那个朋友 |
[12:14] | the lady parts don’t go on the front like a coin slot, | 女性那个部位不在前面 跟个投币孔似的 |
[12:16] | but asides from that, ten out of ten for accuracy. | 除此之外 画的非常不错 |
[12:18] | Now, you wait here like a good little boy | 你在这乖乖等着 |
[12:21] | and I will give you that back. | 我就还给你 |
[12:22] | – I hate you. – And I hate you too, munchkin. | – 我讨厌你 – 我也讨厌你 奶娃娃 |
[12:25] | Here you go. Brush up on your anatomy. | 拿去看吧 好好学学人体解剖学 |
[12:27] | Happy birthday, mate. | 生日快乐 哥们 |
[12:48] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你以为这是哪呢 可以随便进 |
[12:50] | Please let me in. My dad’s in there. | 让我进去吧 我爸爸在里面 |
[12:52] | Sorry, son. No kids allowed. | 抱歉 孩子 你不能进去 |
[13:14] | – Andy, what are you doing here?! – What am I doing here? | – Andy 你来这干嘛 – 我来这干嘛 |
[13:16] | You’re the one who phoned me. | 是你打给我的 |
[13:17] | That was a mistake. I was trying to delete your number. | 手误了 我本来是想删掉你号的 |
[13:19] | – I call it a sign. – Yeah, a stop sign. | – 我管这叫天意 – 没错 停止的天意 |
[13:22] | We had a fun few months but it is over. | 我们过了快乐的几个月 但是一切都结束了 |
[13:24] | Is this because of the sex tape? | 是因为那盘性爱录像吗 |
[13:27] | Look, I messed up but you understand, I was hammered. | 听着 我确实搞砸了 但是你得理解 我喝醉了 |
[13:29] | Me and the boys were playing truth or dare. | 我跟那群家伙玩真心话大冒险 |
[13:31] | They dared me to put it online. They dared me! | 他们逼我发到网上的 他们逼我的 |
[13:33] | How did they even know about the tape? | 他们是怎么知道有录像的 |
[13:35] | Well, that was the truth question. | 噢 这是真心话的部分 |
[13:37] | It’s not like you could see your face | 录像里看不见你的脸 |
[13:39] | and it was hardly a flattering angle for me either, so… | 我的角度也不咋的 所以 |
[13:42] | – God, I’ve missed you. – We’re not back together, Andy. | – 天啊 我好想你 – 我们之间没可能了 Andy |
[13:44] | – But we were great together. – Were we? | – 但我们在一起不是很好吗 – 是吗 |
[13:46] | I mean, OK, the sex was… | 好吧 性方面 确实 |
[13:48] | surprisingly good but I thought there’d be more to you. | 出乎意料的好 但我以为你不是那么肤浅 |
[13:52] | Some secret layer of maturity hidden under all… that. | 在这之下你还隐藏了成熟的神秘一面 |
[13:56] | I’m mature. I watch the Culture Show. | 我很成熟 我都看Culture Show |
[13:58] | Come on, Gwen. | 拜托了 Gwen |
[14:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:03] | You need to leave before my dad sees you here. | 在我爸看见你之前你必须走 |
[14:05] | I’m not going anywhere until you take me back. | 除非你接受我 不然我哪都不去 |
[14:09] | Come on, Gwen. Just give me one more chance. | 求你了 Gwen 再给我一次机会 |
[14:12] | No. Look at you. | 不 你看看你 |
[14:14] | You’re just too irresponsible. | 你就是一个吊儿郎当的人 |
[14:16] | – Daddy! – Sorry. I had to let him in. That boy can cry. | – 爸爸 – 对不起 我没有办法 这小孩太能哭了 |
[14:21] | Give me back my drawing. | 把我的画还给我 |
[14:22] | Andy, is this your… son? | Andy 这是你儿子吗 |
[14:25] | Y-yes, that’s who he is. | 是 他就是 |
[14:28] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[14:30] | – What’s your name, darling? – Romeo. His name’s Romeo. | – 你叫什么 宝贝 – Romeo 他叫Romeo |
[14:32] | Isn’t it? Romeo? | 是吧 Romeo |
[14:34] | Do you mind if me and Romeo just go over here and have a little chat? Is that..? Yep, good. | 你不介意我跟Romeo去那边说几句话吧 没问题吧 很好 |
[14:39] | OK, I’m going to give you your drawing back, | 好 我会把画还你 |
[14:42] | but you’ve got to promise me | 但你保证 |
[14:43] | you’re going to keep this “Daddy” Thing going for a little bit longer. Deal? | 你要接着假装我的儿子 成交吗 |
[14:47] | – Deal. – What is Meatloaf Junior doing in my club? | – 成交 – 这个小肉块在我的俱乐部干嘛 |
[14:50] | It’s OK, Dad. Everything’s under control. | 没事 爸爸 没出什么乱子 |
[14:53] | Hello, Mr Pearson. You’re looking lovely today as ever. | 你好啊 Pearson先生 你今天看起来特别可爱呢 |
[14:56] | She’s too good for you, do you hear me? | 你配不上她 听见我说的话了吗 |
[14:58] | – Please, not in front of my boy. – Dad! Let him go. | – 求你 别在我儿子面前 – 爸 放开他 |
[15:00] | You hurt my little girl | 你伤害我的女儿 |
[15:01] | and I will cut your dick off with a spoon. | 我会用勺子把你老二割下来 |
[15:04] | – Do you understand? – Yes, I-I-I do. | – 你听得懂吗 – 是的 我 我 我懂 |
[15:07] | Dick. Spoon. | 勺割 老二 |
[15:15] | – You OK? – Yep. Thank you. | – 你没事吧 – 没事 谢谢 |
[15:17] | Well, then… | 那么 |
[15:19] | I think he’s, uh, | 我觉得他 呃 |
[15:20] | starting to like me. | 开始喜欢我了 |
[15:25] | I don’t understand. I’ve been to your flat loads of times. | 我不懂 我去过你公寓那么多次 |
[15:28] | Where have you been hiding him? | 你把他藏在哪 |
[15:29] | Well, every time that you’d come over | 每次你过来 |
[15:30] | I’d send him off to my sister’s place. | 我都把他送到我姐姐那 |
[15:32] | Seemed like the responsible thing to do. | 似乎这样才是负责任的做法 |
[15:34] | But why didn’t you just tell me? | 那你为什么不告诉我 |
[15:35] | Who wants to go out with a single dad? | 谁会想跟单身爸爸交往啊 |
[15:37] | All that responsibility. Cooking him meals, | 有那么多责任 给他做饭啦 |
[15:40] | taking him to football practice | 带他参加足球训练啦 |
[15:42] | and helping him with his homework, | 帮他做家庭作业啦 |
[15:44] | looking for monsters under his bed. | 赶走他床底下的怪物啦 |
[15:46] | It just seems like so much… | 就是有很多 |
[15:47] | – Responsibility? – Responsibility, yeah. | – 责任 – 责任 对 |
[15:49] | – What happened to his mum? – She died in childbirth. | – 他妈妈怎么了 – 生他的时候死了 |
[15:53] | – Shit. – Yep, his head was too big. | – 不会吧 – 是的 他的头太大了 |
[15:55] | Ripped her apart like wet paper. | 把她像撕湿纸一样撕开 |
[15:58] | I had to stay strong for him, though. Didn’t I, little guy? | 但我必须为了他坚强起来 是不是 小家伙 |
[16:00] | This explains so much. | 怪不得 |
[16:01] | I thought there was something weird, | 我以前总觉得哪里不对劲 |
[16:03] | like you had half a personality or something, | 好像你心智不成熟似的 |
[16:05] | but I know now. You were hiding this huge thing. | 但现在我懂了 你背负着这么巨大的压力 |
[16:08] | You thought I had half a personality? | 你觉得我心智不成熟 |
[16:09] | You must be bored listening to us adults talk. | 听我们说话你肯定烦了 |
[16:12] | Do you want to go in the office and watch some cartoons? | 想不想去办公室看点卡通呢 |
[16:14] | He’d love that, wouldn’t you, Romeo? | 他喜欢看 是吧 Romeo |
[16:16] | No, I hate cartoons. They give me a headache. | 不 我讨厌卡通片 看着就头疼 |
[16:18] | He’s kidding. We watch South Park together all the time. | 他开玩笑的 我们总一起看<南方公园> |
[16:20] | Isn’t he a bit young for that? | 他看那个是不是有点不合适 |
[16:22] | – That’s right. We watch it on mute. – I want more ice cream. | – 没错 所以我们静音看的 – 我还想吃冰淇淋 |
[16:25] | Why don’t you finish what you’ve got there, champ? | 为什么不把手里的先吃完呢 小冠军 |
[16:29] | Get me another scoop or I’ll spill the beans… | 再给我来一勺 否则我就告密了 |
[16:33] | – ..Dad. – You two are so cute together. | – 爸爸 – 你们俩太可爱了 |
[16:38] | I’ve got to take this. | 我接个电话 |
[16:42] | Yes, what is it? | 咋了 |
[16:44] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[16:45] | Um, I am stuck in traffic right now. | 嗯 我现在堵在路上 |
[16:48] | It looks like there’s been an accident. | 前面好像出车祸了 |
[16:50] | I’m probably going to be at least another hour. | 可能得晚个把小时 |
[16:52] | Shit! You’re joking. You have to be home by six. | 我去 你开玩笑 必须六点到家 |
[16:55] | – Roly’s Dad is calling. – Just tell him to call back later. | – Roly的爸爸要打电话来 – 那就告诉他晚点再打 |
[16:57] | If Roly misses his dad, it’ll break his routine. | 如果Roly没接到电话 会打乱他的习惯 |
[16:59] | Have you ever seen a 12-year-old have an OCD meltdown? | 你见过12岁的强迫症小孩崩溃吗 |
[17:01] | ‘Cause it’s not pretty, Andy. | 一点也不好玩 Andy |
[17:03] | – Andy?! – Fine, I’ll get him back on time. – Thank you. | – Andy – 好 我会及时送他回家 – 谢谢 |
[17:08] | Who was that? | 谁的电话 |
[17:11] | Just some mum trying to organise a play date. | 就是几个妈妈想组织一次聚会 |
[17:15] | Mums, eh? | 妈妈们 哈 |
[17:17] | Oh, is that the time? I better be going. | 哦 都这么晚了 我最好走了 |
[17:20] | You know, listening to you talk about being a dad… | 听你谈你的奶爸日记 |
[17:23] | – It’s actually pretty hot. – Yeah, I’d better go. | – 还挺性感的 – 是啊 我最好走了 |
[17:26] | – Wait, what? – Yeah. | – 等下 什么 – 对 |
[17:27] | Tell me about it. | 跟我多说说 |
[17:32] | Well… | 呃 |
[17:34] | ..He’s the greatest thing that ever happened to me. | 他是我人生中最美好的事 |
[17:37] | Does he make you want to be a better man? | 他让你想成为更好的人吗 |
[17:40] | Yes, he does. He makes me want to be Prime Minister. | 确实 他让我想成为首相 |
[17:43] | Or, at the very least, the Mayor of London. | 或者 至少是伦敦市长 |
[17:46] | You’ve had to sacrifice a lot for him, haven’t you? | 你为了他牺牲很多 是不是 |
[17:50] | So, so much. But it’s all worth it. | 太多太多了 但是这都值了 |
[17:55] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[17:57] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[17:58] | Cos no matter what I do with the rest of my life, | 因为不管我下半辈子做什么 |
[18:02] | he is my greatest achievement. | 他都是我最大的成就 |
[18:10] | How’s the ice cream? | 冰淇淋好吃吗 |
[18:11] | It’s OK. | 一般般吧 |
[18:13] | I prefer soy ice cream, though. | 我更喜欢豆奶冰淇淋 |
[18:15] | It’s funny, you don’t look like your dad. | 真奇怪 你看着一点不像你爸 |
[18:17] | That’s because the ugly gene is recessive. | 因为长得丑的基因是隐性的 |
[18:19] | I think we’re going to get on. | 看来我们有的谈了 |
[18:21] | – Why do you dress like that? – This is how I feel comfortable. | – 你为什么穿成那样 – 这样穿舒服 |
[18:24] | Don’t you feel comfortable in what you’re wearing? | 难道你那样穿不觉得舒服吗 |
[18:26] | No, this school uniform gives me a rash, | 不舒服 校服穿的我都起疹子了 |
[18:28] | but I know what you mean, though. | 不过我懂你的意思 |
[18:29] | I have this pair of pyjamas that I like so much, | 我有套很喜欢的睡衣 |
[18:32] | I had my mum buy seven pairs of them, | 我让我妈妈买了七套一样的 |
[18:33] | one for every day of the week. | 每周七天 一天一套 |
[18:35] | Uh, I mean my dad mum. | 呃 我是说我爸又当爹又当妈 |
[18:36] | How did your parents meet? | 你父母怎么认识的 |
[18:38] | Their pharmacist introduced them. | 他们的药剂师牵线的 |
[18:40] | His name was Eclypse. | 他叫Eclypse |
[18:41] | – Are you married? – No. | – 你结婚了吗 – 没 |
[18:43] | – I used to be. – To Gwen’s mum? – Mmm-hmm. | – 我结过婚 – 娶了Gwen的妈妈 – 嗯哼 |
[18:45] | Did she divorce you because you dress like a lady? | 她是因为你穿得像女人才和你离婚的吗 |
[18:49] | – You ask a lot of questions. – You skip a lot of questions. | – 你的问题真多 – 你也回避了不少 |
[18:51] | You ready to go, kiddo? In a bit of a hurry. | 准备走了吗 小家伙 有点赶 |
[18:53] | Where’ve you two been? | 你们去哪儿了 |
[18:54] | Just went outside for a smoke. | 出去抽了根烟 |
[18:56] | I love smoking. | 我最爱抽烟了 |
[18:57] | Your fly’s undone. | 你拉链没拉 |
[19:04] | Can I have a word? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[19:11] | It’s not what you think. My flies are always coming undone | 不是你想的那样 我裤拉链一直开着的 |
[19:14] | – and I just think it’s a manufacturing problem… – Shut up. | – 我觉得这裤子是粗制滥造 – 闭嘴 |
[19:18] | I know we’ve had our differences | 我过去虽然对你有点偏见 |
[19:20] | but I also know how hard it is being a single dad. | 但我知道作一个单亲爸爸有多难 |
[19:23] | And I have to respect you | 我不得不敬佩 |
[19:25] | for the job you’ve done on your little kid. | 你对那小家伙所做的一切 |
[19:28] | He’s a good boy. | 他是个好孩子 |
[19:30] | Maybe you’re not the useless prick I thought you were. | 或许你没我想的那么一无是处 |
[19:34] | – Thank you. – Hmm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[19:36] | But you still hurt my little girl and I will rip your… | 但你再伤我闺女的心 我会割了你的 |
[19:41] | – Dickspoon. Yeah, I got you. – All right. | – 勺割老二 我懂 – 知道就好 |
[19:47] | – We have to go. – Do you really? We were having such a nice time. | – 我们得走了 – 真的吗 我们不是玩的很开心吗 |
[19:51] | Yeah, I know, but I’ve got to get this one to a piano lesson. | 是的 我知道 不过我得送他去上钢琴课 |
[19:53] | Haven’t I, Maestro? | 对吧 音乐大师 |
[19:54] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[19:55] | Boundary issues. When can I see you again? | 不爱亲近 我们什么时候再见 |
[19:58] | Well, that depends. | 那就要看 |
[19:59] | How committed are you to changing? | 你到底有多真心了 |
[20:02] | I’ll show you how committed I am. | 我会让你知道我有多真心 |
[20:04] | Gwen Gwen… | |
[20:06] | ..Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[20:09] | I’m not his son! | 我不是他儿子 |
[20:10] | – Look, he paid me to say I was. – Don’t listen to him. | – 他花钱雇我来演 – 别听他乱讲 |
[20:13] | And my name’s not Romeo, it’s Errol! | 我不叫Romeo 我叫Errol |
[20:14] | What sort of a stupid name is Errol? | 谁会叫Errol这么蠢的名字 |
[20:16] | He’s just angry his mum couldn’t pick him up from school. | 他妈没去接他 他在闹别扭呢 |
[20:18] | – You told me his mum was dead? – She is. | – 你不是说他妈死了 – 她是死了 |
[20:21] | That’s part of the problem. | 这也是问题的一部分 |
[20:22] | Daaaaad! | 爸爸 |
[20:30] | *Gwen* *Gwen* | |
[20:32] | *Do you remember when* | *你是否还记得* |
[20:35] | *We were more than friends?* | *我们还是情人时* |
[20:38] | *Do you remember when..?* | *你是否还记得* |
[20:43] | *Every time that you’d get cold* | *每当你感到寒冷* |
[20:45] | *I’d put my coat around your shoulder* | *我脱下外套披在你的肩膀* |
[20:47] | *I’d pick you flowers in a bunch* | *我送你一束花* |
[20:48] | *And buy you tampons every month* | *每个月给你买卫生巾* |
[20:50] | *I rubbed your shoulders when they hurt* | *肩酸的时候我给你揉肩* |
[20:51] | *I helped you finish your dessert* | *帮你解决你剩下的点心* |
[20:53] | *I flushed that spider down the bath* | *把蜘蛛冲进下水道* |
[20:54] | *I punched my dick to make you laugh* | *自残鸡鸡只为博你一笑* |
[20:56] | *I’d compliment you on your dress* | *我夸你的裙子很美* |
[20:58] | *I’d shut your mouth when you got stressed* | *你压力大时帮你闭嘴* |
[21:00] | *I’d buy you drinks and get you drunk* | *为你买酒陪你醉* |
[21:01] | *I’d even clean up my own mess* | *我甚至清理自己的烂摊子* |
[21:03] | *Gwen* *Gwen!* | |
[21:04] | *Do you remember when* | *你是否还记得* |
[21:08] | *I was your best boyfriend?* | *我曾是你的最佳男友* |
[21:11] | *Oh, take me back again* | *噢 再爱我一次* |
[21:13] | *Oh, Gwen* | *噢 Gwen* |
[21:14] | *Oh, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen* | *噢 Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen* |
[21:16] | *I took you on the Ferris wheel* | *我带你坐摩天轮* |
[21:17] | *I let you pay for half the meal* | *随你性子分摊账单* |
[21:19] | *When you were looking very hard* | *当你晕头转向* |
[21:20] | *I helped you find your credit card* | *我帮你找到信用卡* |
[21:22] | *I fixed your teapot that I broke* | *修好我打破的茶壶* |
[21:24] | *I tried to listen when you spoke* | *认真听你长篇大论* |
[21:26] | *I said that I was in the wrong* | *我承认我错了* |
[21:27] | *And then I wrote this fucking song* | *然后写了这首烂歌* |
[21:29] | *Gwen* *Gwen!* | |
[21:31] | *I think I got the bends* | *我觉得我屈服了* |
[21:34] | *Have there been other men?* | *你有其他男人了吗* |
[21:37] | *Do you remember when..?* | *你是否还记得* |
[21:40] | *Oh, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen* | *噢 Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen* |
[21:42] | *Gwen* *Gwen!* | |
[21:44] | *It doesn’t have to end* | *我们的感情并未结束* |
[21:47] | *It’s something we can mend* | *总有什么可以弥补* |
[21:51] | *Do you remember when..?* | *你是否还记得* |
[21:53] | *Oh, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen, Gwen* | *噢 Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen Gwen* |
[22:00] | Can you take me home now? | 你能送我回家了吗 |
[22:02] | – Make your own way home. – Hey! | – 自己回去 – 嘿 |
[22:04] | You can’t just leave me! | 你不能就这么丢下我 |
[22:06] | Do you know what you’ve just done? | 你知道你刚刚做了什么吗 |
[22:08] | You just ruined my last chance at happiness. | 你毁了我获得幸福的最后机会 |
[22:10] | But you lied to her. | 可是你骗了她 |
[22:11] | “But you lied to her.” | “可是你骗了她” |
[22:13] | So what?! Everyone lies. | 那又怎样 每个人都在撒谎 |
[22:14] | All the time. You lied. | 无时无刻不是如此 你也说谎了 |
[22:16] | You lied about your leg, you lied about the drawing. | 你的腿 你的画 你都在骗人 |
[22:17] | Do you want know the truth is? | 你想知道真相 |
[22:19] | The truth is no-one’s got any time for you. | 真相就是没人有空理你 |
[22:21] | Not your mum, not your dad and especially not me. | 你妈 你爸 特别是我 |
[22:24] | Why should I go out of my way to keep the Little Prince happy? | 为什么我要不辞辛苦的让你这小王子开心 |
[22:27] | You’ll never be happy. | 你永远都不会开心 |
[22:28] | Do you know why? Because it’s all about yourself. | 你知道为什么吗 因为一切都是关于你自己 |
[22:29] | It’s all “Me-me-me-me”. | 都是”我 我 我 我” |
[22:35] | Shit. Roly! | 靠 Roly |
[22:59] | Here they are! My two travellers, home at las… | 终于回来了 我的两个旅行者 终于回家 |
[23:02] | Oh, shit! What happened to your face? | 靠 你脸怎么了 |
[23:03] | Nothing. I just… | 没什么 我只是 |
[23:06] | ..Ran into a goal post. | 撞到球门柱了 |
[23:08] | Well, come in. Let me get you some ice. | 进来吧 我去拿冰块 |
[23:11] | So, did you two have a good time? | 你们两个玩得开心吗 |
[23:14] | Look, Sam… | 听着 Sam |
[23:16] | ..Before you hear it from Errol, | 在Errol之前 |
[23:19] | you should probably hear it from me first… | 你或许该先听我说 |
[23:21] | We had the best time ever! | 我们玩的超级开心 |
[23:22] | Uncle Andy even took me for ice cream. | Andy舅舅还带我去吃冰淇淋了 |
[23:24] | Did he? That was nice of him. | 真的 那可真好 |
[23:28] | Oh, quick. That’ll be your dad. Get it. | 快 那是你爸 快去接 |
[23:31] | – You’ll never guess what. – What? You’re pregnant again? | – 你永远都猜不到发生了什么 – 什么 你又怀孕了 |
[23:33] | Fuck off. No, I’ve got this amazing professor. | 滚你丫的 不是 我碰到一个很好的教授 |
[23:36] | He gave me an “A” In my compulsive behaviours essay. | 他给我强制行为的论文打了个A |
[23:39] | He said it was incandescent. | 他说我的论文棒极了 |
[23:40] | Congratulations. He definitely wants to bang you. | 恭喜 你绝对想睡你 |
[23:43] | Oh, God, I hope so, he’s really, really fit. | 最好是 他真的真的很帅气 |
[23:45] | Anyway, enough about me – what did you two talk about? | 好了 不说我了 你们两个聊了什么 |
[23:48] | Oh, nothing. Women, football. | 没什么 女人 足球 |
[23:50] | Uncle/nephew-type stuff. | 就舅舅外甥之间的那些事 |
[24:00] | You know, you really saved my life today. | 你知道吗 你今天真的帮了我大忙 |
[24:02] | Well, you’d do the same for me, wouldn’t you? | 呃 换做是你 也会帮我的不是吗 |
[24:06] | So, now uni’s started again, | 现在我又要开始上学了 |
[24:08] | do you think you could help out with Roly once in a while? | 你觉得你能时不时的帮我照顾Roly吗 |
[24:10] | – Yeah, if I’m still around. – Still around? Where are you going? | – 可以 如果我还在的话 – 还在 你要去哪儿 |
[24:13] | Nowhere. It’s just a figure of speech, isn’t it? | 没去哪儿 就随便一说 |
[24:16] | Look, I’m going to give that back to you | 这还是还给你吧 |
[24:17] | cos I don’t really know what I’m doing with it. | 我真的不知道拿来干什么 |
[24:19] | It’s not really doing anything for me | 对我来说没什么用处 |
[24:21] | and I’m going to go. | 我得走了 |
[24:23] | Got a hot date? | 佳人有约吗 |
[24:24] | Yeah, something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[24:25] | Oo-ooh! | 吼吼 |
[24:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:29] | Yep. See you. | 嗯 再见 |
[24:32] | Andrew Andrew. | |
[24:35] | I prefer Andy, but what is it? | 我更喜欢被叫Andy 干嘛 |
[24:37] | No. That’s my middle name – | 不 那是我的中间名 |
[24:39] | Andrew Andrew. | |
[24:42] | I was named after my uncle. | 我是用我舅舅的名字命名的 |
[24:45] | Oh. | 哦 |
[24:46] | Do you think you can remember that? | 你记得住那个吗 |
[24:49] | Yeah… I’ll give it a go. | 嗯 我会试试的 |
[24:52] | You still have my drawing, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你还没把我的画还我 |
[24:54] | No, um… | 没还吗 呃 |
[24:56] | I gave that back to you at the club, remember? | 在俱乐部的时候我还你了 记得吗 |
[24:58] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[25:00] | You gave me this. | 你给我的是这个 |
[25:10] | Then this must be yours, | 那这个一定是你的了 |
[25:12] | – you little pervert. – Thank you. | – 你个小变态 – 谢了 |
[25:17] | – Were you really going to… – No. | – 你真的要 – 不 |
[25:19] | No. | 不是 |
[25:21] | I was just messing around. | 我只是开玩笑 |
[25:25] | – You’ll find someone else, you know. – Yeah? | – 你会遇见更好的人的 – 是的 |
[25:30] | Is your teacher available? | 你老师单身吗 |
[25:33] | I’m kidding, I’m kidding. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 |
[25:35] | Thank you for picking me up. | 谢谢你送我回来 |
[25:36] | – You’re very welcome. – Here. | – 不用客气 – 给你 |
[25:38] | That’s all right. | 不用 |
[25:39] | – That’s yours, you can keep that. You’ve earned it. – I know, but… | – 这是你自己赚的 留着吧 – 我知道 可是 |
[25:42] | if you’re going to pick me up again, | 如果你还要来接我 |
[25:44] | you’re going to need to pay for someone to clean up your car. | 最好雇人好好清理下你的车 |
[25:53] | – You’re not going to get your car cleaned, are you? – No. | – 你不打算清理你的车 对吧 – 没错 |
[25:59] | Mind the cracks. | 小心裂缝 |