时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My sister was murdered in ’84, | 我姐姐在1984年被害 |
[00:03] | so he’d look a lot older…okay. | 所以他看起来应该老很多 好吧 |
[00:05] | And nothing in the sex-offender registry, fugitives? | 在性侵犯记录里也找不到吗 逃犯呢 |
[00:09] | All right, well, thank you for trying. | 好吧 麻烦你了 |
[00:11] | – No luck, huh? – No. | -没收获吗 -是啊 |
[00:13] | I promise this won’t take longer | 我保证不会耽误太久 |
[00:15] | than if we stopped for a cup of coffee. | 也就是喝杯咖啡的工夫 |
[00:16] | As long as I can get some here. | 只要这有咖啡就行 |
[00:18] | Listen, I’m warning you– she’s pretty out of it. | 提醒你一下 她现在很健忘 |
[00:21] | A few days ago, she thought I was Carol Burnett. | 几天前她还以为我是卡罗·伯内特呢 |
[00:23] | The hair. | 发型的原因 |
[00:25] | Carrie, we weren’t sure you were gonna make it out today. | 凯莉 我们还以为你今天不来了呢 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[00:29] | Hi, Alice! | 你好 爱丽丝 |
[00:34] | So, how was it? | 那里怎么样 |
[00:37] | How was what? | 什么怎么样 |
[00:38] | Al, you look great. | 艾尔 你气色不错嘛 |
[00:40] | You two should go on vacation more often. | 你俩该多去度度假 |
[00:43] | Mom? | 妈 |
[00:44] | Alice, where did Carrie and Al go? | 爱丽丝 凯莉和艾尔去哪了 |
[00:46] | Vermont. | 佛蒙特州 |
[00:47] | They rented a cabin in– where was it? | 他们还租了间小屋呢 在哪来着 |
[00:51] | Morrisville. | 莫里斯维尔 |
[00:54] | Right. | 没错 |
[00:56] | Morrisville. It was… it was… | 莫里斯维尔 那很… |
[00:59] | beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[01:00] | The leaves! | 那里的树叶 |
[01:01] | So many colors. | 简直绚丽多彩 |
[01:03] | I don’t give a damn about the foliage. | 我对树叶可没什么兴趣 |
[01:05] | Did you decide? | 你们决定了吗 |
[01:07] | Are you two moving in, or what? | 你们到底要不要搬到一起住 |
[01:09] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[01:11] | Al and I are… not… | 艾尔和我没有 |
[01:14] | Having sex? Please. | 睡过觉吗 别逗了 |
[01:17] | – Alice… – Well, it’s ridiculous. | -爱丽丝 -真是荒唐 |
[01:19] | They’re together a year and a half, | 你们俩在一起都一年半了 |
[01:21] | running between each other’s apartments, | 还这么两家之间跑来跑去 |
[01:23] | paying two rents… | 付着两份房租 |
[01:25] | Which is why Al and I are apartment hunting now. | 所以我和艾尔正忙着找房子呢 |
[01:29] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 没错 |
[01:31] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:34] | You keep dragging your feet like this, | 你要是再拖拖拉拉的 |
[01:36] | he’s going to move on. | 他可就跑了 |
[01:41] | Uh, we got something, | 我们有活干了 |
[01:43] | honey. | 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | But if you want to stay… | 不过你要是想多呆一会的话 |
[01:49] | Al and I will come back, okay? | 我和艾尔会回来的 好吗 |
[01:53] | Go catch some criminals. | 去抓坏人吧 |
[02:12] | Mike, what do we got? | 迈克 什么情况 |
[02:13] | So far, just the car. | 目前只有这辆车 |
[02:16] | Local warehouse security guy called it in. | 仓库的保安报的警 |
[02:19] | Found it on his morning rounds 5:00 am, | 早晨五点巡逻时发现的 |
[02:21] | engine running– | 发动机还没熄火 |
[02:22] | says it wasn’t here for 2:00 am patrol. | 他说两点巡逻的时候 这还没有车 |
[02:23] | We know who the car belongs to? | 查到车主是谁了吗 |
[02:25] | It’s registered to Harrison Publicity. | 车子登记在哈里森公关公司名下 |
[02:27] | No body? | 没有尸体吗 |
[02:28] | Looks like somebody was dragged, from the bench, | 似乎有人从长凳那被拖过来 |
[02:31] | to the rocks and into the water. | 经过这些石头 最后被扔进水里 |
[02:34] | It may turn out not to be a homicide, | 这不一定是凶杀案 |
[02:36] | but if and when a body shows up, | 但如果日后发现了尸体 |
[02:37] | I don’t want to be the jerk | 我可不想被指责 |
[02:38] | who let the scene be compromised. | 视现场被破坏而不顾 |
[02:41] | We’ll get some divers in the river, | 我们会派潜水员到河里 |
[02:43] | see what they turn up. | 看看有何发现 |
[02:44] | Look what was hiding in the rocks. | 看我在石堆里找到了什么 |
[02:45] | Ooh, a Louboutin. | 哟 鲁布托 |
[02:48] | It’s the Mercedes of shoes. | 鞋子中的奔驰啊 |
[02:49] | Meaning it goes with the car? | 是说和香车相配吗 |
[02:51] | Meaning no one would willingly leave it behind. | 意思是 没有人会舍得扔掉这样的鞋 |
[02:54] | Our Cinderella got an address? | 查到这个灰姑娘的地址了吗 |
[02:56] | No, but Harrison PR does. | 没 但查到哈里森公关公司在哪了 |
[03:00] | Kelly? | 卡丽 |
[03:01] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[03:06] | Doesn’t look like a PR firm. | 这里可不像是个公关公司啊 |
[03:09] | Harrison has the lease, | 租约是以公司名义签的 |
[03:10] | but Kelly pays cash. | 但房租是卡丽付的现金 |
[03:12] | What’s her last name? | 她姓什么 |
[03:13] | I never asked. | 我没问过 |
[03:14] | Who pays their rent in cash? | 什么人会用现金付租啊 |
[03:16] | Drug dealers, strippers, escorts. | 毒贩子 皮条客 援交妹 |
[03:18] | This about last night? | 这和昨晚的事有关吗 |
[03:19] | Because it really wasn’t a big deal. | 那不是什么大事啊 |
[03:21] | What happened last night? | 昨晚出什么事了 |
[03:23] | She got into some kind of fight with a guy. | 她和一个男的发生了争执 |
[03:25] | Neighbor called me. I came up, knocked a few times. | 邻居给我打电话 我就过来敲了几下门 |
[03:28] | They calmed down pretty quickly. | 他们很快就安静了 |
[03:30] | Thanks. So what do you think? | 谢谢 有什么想法 |
[03:33] | Look like a struggle? | 像有打斗吗 |
[03:35] | Or someone who couldn’t decide what to wear. | 也可能是有谁在发愁该选哪件衣服穿 |
[04:02] | This is Kelly Latimer’s apartment. | 这里是卡丽·拉提摩尔的家 |
[04:06] | New York’s number one socialite. | 纽约的头号交际花 |
[04:07] | Famous for being a Texas Latimer– oil money. | 德州石油大亨拉提摩尔家族的豪门闺秀 |
[04:09] | What the hell is she doing living here? | 她怎么会住在这里 |
[04:11] | Probably spent the family fortune on clothes. | 可能把全部家当都花在衣服上了吧 |
[04:14] | Well, she’s got to keep up with Ashley Phillips. | 她得向阿什莉·菲利普斯看齐 |
[04:17] | She used to be number one. | 之前是她排第一 |
[04:19] | Apparently they hate each other. | 显然她们是宿敌 |
[04:20] | – According to…? – The gossip magazines. | -你从哪听来的 -八卦杂志 |
[04:24] | What, you can’t buy a carton of milk | 有什么奇怪的 买牛奶时 |
[04:25] | without passing them at the checkout stand. | 在收银台自然就会看到 |
[04:28] | You know, the amount of useless information in your brain– | 你脑子里有这么多没用的信息 |
[04:31] | you ever worry you’re going to hit a max? | 你就不怕哪天会爆炸吗 |
[04:32] | By the way, it’s not that useless, | 顺便告诉你 也不是那么没用啦 |
[04:34] | check out the blogs. | 瞧她的博客 |
[04:35] | A lot of back and forth about where she is. | 她的行踪成了热门话题 |
[04:38] | Worried fans? | 粉丝着急了吗 |
[04:39] | Not that worried. Listen to this one. | 也不是所有人都急 看这个 |
[04:41] | “Kelly Latimer missing.” | “卡丽·拉提摩尔失踪了” |
[04:44] | “Ding-dong, is the bitch dead?” | “叮咚 这婊子死了吗” |
[04:46] | With friends like those… | 交友不慎啊 |
[05:06] | These blogs are nasty. | 这些博客很无聊 |
[05:07] | I mean, Kelly’s accused of being overeager, | 有人骂她热心过头 |
[05:09] | wearing the wrong designer. | 穿着打扮不入流 |
[05:11] | Social climbing… | 攀附权贵 |
[05:13] | Looks like she couldn’t do anything without being judged. | 看来她做什么都会被指指点点 |
[05:15] | I feel sorry for her. | 真可怜 |
[05:16] | I don’t. Comes with the territory. | 我不觉得 有得必有失嘛 |
[05:19] | Plus, she’s got, like, | 而且 她博客上有 |
[05:20] | 10,006 friends on Frienderz. | 10006个好友呢 |
[05:22] | Well, I don’t have room for all of them on the board. | 我可没空对他们逐一排查 |
[05:24] | Well, make room for Ashley Phillips. | 那就查查阿什莉·菲利普斯 |
[05:26] | She’s the one fueling this smear campaign. | 引起这些争端的就是她 |
[05:28] | You really think our dueling prom queen | 你真觉得这个针锋相对的舞会皇后 |
[05:30] | could have had anything to do with this? | 会与这件事有关吗 |
[05:31] | According to Citysmear, | 这个网站上说 |
[05:33] | their fights have already gotten physical. | 她们的冲突已经到拳脚相加的程度了 |
[05:35] | Apparently, Ashley pushed Kelly down a flight of stairs | 在某个募捐会上 阿什莉把卡丽 |
[05:37] | at some fund-raiser | 推下了楼梯 |
[05:39] | because Kelly showed up with Ashley’s ex, | 因为卡丽和男友一起出现 |
[05:41] | who is now Kelly’s boyfriend. | 而这人恰巧是阿什莉的前男友 |
[05:43] | Maybe that’s the guy she was fighting with. | 或许和卡丽打斗的就是他 |
[05:45] | His name’s Dean Mark Claman. | 他叫迪安·马克·克拉曼 |
[05:47] | The writer? | 那个作家吗 |
[05:49] | I read his memoir, it’s amazing. | 我读过他的传记 很精彩 |
[05:51] | About how he escaped from a Thai prison | 书里讲他如何从泰国监狱里逃出来 |
[05:53] | where they had him on false drug charges. | 在那里如何被诬陷贩毒 |
[05:54] | Maybe they weren’t false. | 也许这些并非诬陷 |
[05:56] | Maybe he’s still dealing. | 也许他仍在做毒品交易 |
[05:57] | Kelly paid her rent in cash. She could have gotten involved. | 卡丽用现金付房租 她可能参与其中 |
[06:00] | Some of these Web sites think this whole thing’s a publicity stunt. | 一些网站认为整个事件就是在作秀 |
[06:04] | I wonder. | 我很好奇 |
[06:05] | What, whether she did it for publicity? | 好奇什么 她是否作秀吗 |
[06:07] | Please, that whole world is about publicity. | 拜托 那整个世界就是为作秀而存在的 |
[06:09] | This is a rich girl, a very rich girl, | 她是个富裕的女人 非常富裕 |
[06:11] | and she’s living in a studio apartment | 但却住在皇后区一间 |
[06:13] | the size of a closet in Queens. | 和壁橱差不多大的公寓里 |
[06:15] | All those magazine pictures, there’s not one in that apartment. | 杂志上的照片 那房子里一张都没有 |
[06:19] | Only these– | 只有这些 |
[06:20] | pictures of her alone in a photo booth. | 照相亭里照的单人一寸照片 |
[06:22] | We have a complaint report from the 4th Precinct in Manhattan. | 有一则来自曼哈顿四区的投诉报告 |
[06:26] | Kelly Latimer was robbed | 说两周前卡丽·拉提摩尔 |
[06:28] | outside a club two weeks ago. | 在一家俱乐部外遭遇抢劫 |
[06:30] | Had some fancy necklace stolen. | 被抢走一条价值不菲的项链 |
[06:31] | Rough couple of weeks. | 她这两周可真坎坷 |
[06:33] | Or not. | 不一定 |
[06:35] | Still don’t have a body. | 还没找到尸体 |
[06:36] | For all we know, she could be holed up | 以现在掌握的情况来讲 她有可能 |
[06:38] | in a five-star resort somewhere. | 正躲在某个五星级度假胜地呢 |
[06:40] | Mike, what do we have on the PR firm? | 迈克 公关公司那里有什么线索 |
[06:42] | They handle a lot of these people. | 他们旗下有许多这样的人 |
[06:43] | Laurel Harrison, the president and CEO, | 董事长兼首席执行官劳瑞尔·哈里森 |
[06:45] | named TrendSpotter of the Year by Stylemonger magazine. | 是时尚潮流杂志选出的”年度流行观察者” |
[06:49] | Okay, till Kelly calls in from Cabo, | 除非有卡丽度假的确切消息 |
[06:51] | we treat this like a homicide. | 否则就当谋杀案来处理 |
[06:53] | Mike, you and Roe check out Harrison PR. | 迈克 你和罗伊去哈里森公关公司 |
[06:56] | Carrie and I’ll take the boyfriend. | 凯莉和我去找她男友 |
[07:00] | You’re okay about what happened this morning? | 今天早上的事 你还好吧 |
[07:04] | Yeah. I… | 没事 我 |
[07:06] | Yeah, I guess I didn’t realize how much I’ve missed her. | 我只是一直没意识到我有多想她 |
[07:10] | I climbed into the broken backseat… | 我爬进残破的车后座… |
[07:12] | If it helps, I could go back with you sometime. | 要能帮上忙 我可以改天再和你一起去 |
[07:14] | How would Elaine feel about that? | 伊莱恩会怎么想 |
[07:17] | She’d be fine, given the circumstances. | 这种情况 她不会介意的 |
[07:19] | …and whispered feet. | …和轻微的脚步声 |
[07:21] | The taxi made its way off the Triborough Bridge | 出租车驶离三区大桥 |
[07:25] | onto quiet streets blanketed in snow. | 安静的街道上铺满了积雪 |
[07:28] | They wouldn’t stay white for long, | 白雪终将消融 |
[07:30] | but on that Christmas Sunday, | 在这个恰逢圣诞的周日 |
[07:32] | I realized I was finally home. | 我意识到我终于回家了 |
[07:41] | Mr. Claman? | 克拉曼先生 |
[07:43] | Dean? | 迪安 |
[07:44] | Just a second. | 等一下 |
[07:45] | Mr. Claman. | 克拉曼先生 |
[07:47] | Mr. Claman. | 克拉曼先生 |
[07:49] | Talk to you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[07:50] | You think I did something to her? | 你们觉得是我做的吗 |
[07:52] | The timing’s kind of suspect, no? | 作案时间上有点可疑 不是吗 |
[07:54] | You fight with your girlfriend the same night she goes missing. | 你们俩发生争执的当晚 她就失踪了 |
[07:57] | Why would I hurt Kelly? | 我为什么要伤害卡丽 |
[07:59] | I don’t know, maybe it’s a good subject for your next book. | 不知道 或许能成为你下一本书的主题 |
[08:01] | I mean, this one’s about a drug arrest. | 这次这本是讲毒品逮捕案的 |
[08:03] | You should read it. | 你该好好读读 |
[08:04] | That was in Thailand, | 这事发生在泰国 |
[08:06] | and they were totally trumped-up charges. | 而且指控完全是捏造的 |
[08:07] | Anywhere you think she could have gone? | 你觉得她可能会去哪里 |
[08:10] | Family, friends? | 有没有家人 朋友之类的 |
[08:11] | Friends– I don’t thinks she has any friends, | 我觉得她没什么朋友 |
[08:13] | besides the groupies. | 除了追星族 |
[08:14] | And definitely not her family. | 她也肯定不会回家 |
[08:16] | They cut her off without a dime | 她曾提过 直到25岁 |
[08:18] | until she was 25, she said. | 他们都没给过她一毛钱 |
[08:20] | What happened after the breakup? | 吵架之后又发生了什么 |
[08:22] | Nothing. I left and went to a friend’s. | 没了 我离开后去了朋友家 |
[08:27] | Ashley Phillips. | 阿什莉·菲利普斯 |
[08:29] | Your ex? | 你的前女友 |
[08:30] | I just wanted to talk to someone. | 我只是想找人聊聊而已 |
[08:31] | Look, it’s been what, 12 hours? | 这才多久 才12个小时吧 |
[08:35] | She’s going to show up. | 她会出现的 |
[08:36] | How’d you get that scratch on your chin? | 你下巴的伤口是怎么来的 |
[08:39] | A cut from shaving. | 刮胡子时弄伤的 |
[08:41] | I overslept this morning, and I was rushing to get here. | 我今早睡过了 又急着赶到这里 |
[08:43] | Like I said, I can’t deal with the drama. | 就像我说的 我不擅长作秀 |
[08:51] | Laurel will just be a second. | 劳瑞尔马上就来 |
[08:53] | Harrison Publicity. | 哈里森公关公司 |
[08:56] | – Some bottle of water? – No. We’re good. Thanks. | -要喝水吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[09:02] | Just got the records from Kelly’s cell phone. | 从卡丽的手机上查到了通话记录 |
[09:04] | The last call was at 2:15 am | 最后通话是凌晨2点15分 |
[09:05] | to Harrison PR. | 打给哈里森公关公司的 |
[09:07] | Boyfriend’s alibi is that he was with Ashley Phillips. | 男友说当时他和阿什莉·菲利普斯在一起 |
[09:10] | We’re trying to confirm now. I’ll let you know. | 我们现在去核实 随后通知你 |
[09:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:13] | Check it out– Twitter. | 看看这个 微博上的 |
[09:15] | No more “Ding-dong, the bitch is dead.” | 不再是”叮咚 那个婊子死了” |
[09:17] | Now it’s all, “We pray for Kelly’s safe return.” | 而是”为卡丽的平安归来祈祷” |
[09:19] | You still think this is a PR stunt. | 你还觉得是炒作吗 |
[09:22] | Working, isn’t it? | 很有效 不是吗 |
[09:23] | She’ll see you now. | 你们可以见她了 |
[09:26] | Kelly’s last call was to here | 卡丽的最后一通电话是 |
[09:27] | at 2:15 this morning. | 凌晨2点15打来这里的 |
[09:31] | We’re all just praying she comes back safe and sound. | 我们只祈求她能平平安安地回来 |
[09:35] | One minute. | 稍等 |
[09:39] | Thank you, Vanessa. | 谢谢 瓦内萨 |
[09:40] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[09:42] | So sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[09:43] | Trent Gorney, the promoter, | 特伦特·盖尼 这家公司的资助者 |
[09:44] | he’s opening his new lounge tonight, | 今晚他的新酒吧开张 |
[09:45] | and I’ve guaranteed him celebrities and press. | 我得为他安排出席的名人和媒体 |
[09:48] | But staying busy’s probably good for me. | 不过我还是忙碌着比较好 |
[09:50] | Keeps me from falling apart. | 让我不至于崩溃 |
[09:51] | Why did Kelly Latimer call you last night? | 为什么卡丽·拉提摩尔昨晚给你打电话 |
[09:54] | You know you were the last call she made. | 你知道她最后通电话是打给你的 |
[09:57] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[09:58] | What’d you two talk about? | 你们两个说了些什么 |
[09:59] | I was the one who took the call. | 是我接的电话 |
[10:01] | At 2:15? | 凌晨2点15分吗 |
[10:02] | It was an early evening. | 这不算很晚吧 |
[10:04] | And I was at some stupid event. | 我正出席个无聊的活动 |
[10:06] | Anyway… | 反正 |
[10:07] | Zeke said she sounded upset. | 齐克说她听起来很难过 |
[10:09] | I called her the minute I got home, | 我一到家就给她回了电话 |
[10:10] | but it went straight to voice mail. | 但转到语音信箱了 |
[10:12] | Do you know what she was upset about? | 你知道她为什么难过吗 |
[10:14] | Have you seen the blogs? All these on-line attacks. | 你看过那些帖子吗 网上的人身攻击 |
[10:17] | She takes them so personally. | 她太当回事了 |
[10:19] | I tell her not to read them, but… | 我叫她别去看 但是 |
[10:21] | Your client Ashley Phillips | 你的客户阿什莉·菲利普斯 |
[10:23] | is responsible for some of that, isn’t she? | 对那些言论也负有一定责任 是吧 |
[10:26] | You ever hear her make any threats? | 你听过她威胁她吗 |
[10:27] | All the time. | 常有的事 |
[10:28] | But Ashley would never… | 但阿什莉绝不会 |
[10:32] | I mean, none of those posts are actually written by Ashley. | 没有一个帖子是阿什莉自己写的 |
[10:35] | It’s all these hangers-on who want to feel like they’re part of the scene. | 都是那些想凑热闹的拥簇者写的 |
[10:40] | Is there anything else I can help you with? | 还有其他什么能帮你们的吗 |
[10:42] | My schedule’s a little nutso. | 我的日程太紧张了 |
[10:43] | Yeah, I was wondering, something like this, | 是的 我在想 会不会是 |
[10:45] | is it anything Kelly would ever do for… | 卡丽故意这样以博取 |
[10:48] | Publicity? | 知名度吗 |
[10:49] | That’s not a dirty word around here, Detective. | 这词在这可不是脏话 警探 |
[10:52] | But no. | 但她不会 |
[10:54] | I’ve engineered quite a few stunts in my life. | 我这辈子也炒作过不少噱头 |
[10:56] | But this isn’t one of them. | 但这个不是 |
[11:02] | I was trying to get to Ashley Phillips | 我本想通过阿什莉·菲利普斯的 |
[11:04] | through her lawyers, but… | 律师联系她 但是 |
[11:05] | Let me guess: Ms. Phillips is too busy | 是不是”菲利普斯小姐在准备出席 |
[11:06] | getting ready for a big night out. | 一个盛大晚会 忙得不可开交” |
[11:08] | These people are unbelievable. | 这些人真是难以置信 |
[11:10] | One of their own goes missing, | 她们有自己人失踪了 |
[11:11] | and they’re focused on this club opening. | 可她们却只顾着俱乐部开业的事 |
[11:13] | Which is why I’m thinking maybe we should go. | 所以我觉得我们该去 |
[11:15] | – Where? – To the opening. | -去哪 -开业派对啊 |
[11:17] | I mean, all of her players will be there. | 她们所有人都会到场 |
[11:19] | They’ll be drunk without their team censoring them. | 会喝个酩酊大醉 又没有律师坐镇 |
[11:22] | You know, we don’t have to tell them who we are. | 我们不用表明身份 |
[11:23] | You mean, undercover? | 你是说暗中调查吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah. I used to be pretty good at it. | 是啊 我以前很拿手的 |
[11:28] | Except the boyfriend already knows who we are. | 但是她男友知道我们的身份 |
[11:29] | We talked to him. | 我们找他谈过话了 |
[11:30] | Well, we don’t even know if he’s gonna be there, | 他又不一定会去 |
[11:32] | and we’ll be dressed up, it’ll be dark. | 而且我们会乔装一下 那里灯光也暗 |
[11:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:34] | We passed as a 20-something couple with my mom. | 我们扮二十多岁的情侣 我妈都没看出来 |
[11:37] | Who is a little memory-challenged. | 她是记性不好 |
[11:39] | I mean, us, clubbing is different. | 去泡吧可不一样 |
[11:43] | I wasn’t suggesting we go clubbing. | 我不是让你陪我去泡吧 |
[11:48] | I’ll just ask Nina. | 我去问问尼娜 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 行 |
[12:05] | Hey, um, I don’t think my assistant RSVP’d… | 我的助手可能忘记回复你们了 |
[12:07] | If you’re not on the list, you’re not getting in. | 如果你的名字不在名单上 就不能进去 |
[12:09] | Listen to me– Trent! | 听我说 特伦特 |
[12:11] | Hey! | 你好 |
[12:13] | Oh, my God! This is amazing! | 我的天 太神奇了 |
[12:16] | It’s been a few years. | 好几年没见了 |
[12:16] | We met at the opening of Hyperion, July, 2007. | 07年7月我们在海波龙的开业仪式上见过 |
[12:19] | Total downpour. I was with Kate Moss. | 那天倾盆大雨 我跟凯特·莫斯在一起 |
[12:21] | She had on these amazing leather pants. | 她穿着那种漂亮的皮裤 |
[12:25] | You saved them with that giant umbrella of yours. | 你的那把超级大伞帮了大忙 |
[12:29] | Yeah. Great to see you. | 是啊 很高兴见到你 |
[12:34] | Wow, it’s like a super power. | 简直跟超能力似的 |
[12:37] | I got it from a picture off one of those blogs. | 从那些博客里的一张照片上看到的 |
[12:48] | Hey, isn’t that Ashley Phillips and her publicist? | 那不是阿什莉·菲利普斯和她的公关经理吗 |
[12:51] | Wonder what they’re arguing about? | 她们在吵什么 |
[12:53] | Huh. Maybe Ashley’s wearing a dress from last season. | 可能阿什莉穿的裙子是上一季的货色 |
[12:56] | Well, let’s go find out then. | 我们过去瞧瞧 |
[13:16] | Excuse me– you’re Ashley Phillips, right? | 打扰一下 你是阿什莉·菲利普斯对吗 |
[13:19] | And you’re Laurel Harrison? | 你是劳瑞尔·哈里森 |
[13:21] | I’m Carrie. | 我是凯莉 |
[13:22] | This is my colleague Nina. | 这位是我的同事尼娜 |
[13:24] | We’re developing a show, actually, | 我们在筹划一个真人秀 |
[13:26] | about society girls– celebutantes. | 是关于社交名媛的 |
[13:27] | I know the timing’s a little weird with… | 我知道 卡丽·拉提摩尔失踪了 |
[13:30] | with Kelly Latimer’s disappearance. | 现在谈这个不太好 |
[13:32] | Please– this whole “gone missing” thing is total garbage. | 拜托 整个失踪事件完全是胡扯 |
[13:36] | Ashley’s just not used to not being the center of attention. | 阿什莉只是不习惯失去关注的目光 |
[13:40] | I get it! Come on! She stole your boyfriend! | 我懂的 她抢了你的男友 |
[13:42] | And he probably needs a shoulder to cry on right now. | 现在他可能需要一个可以依靠的肩膀 |
[13:45] | And take back Kelly’s sloppy thirds? | 要我捡回卡丽的三手货吗 |
[13:46] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:48] | Oh, good! Oh, that’s good to hear. | 好 听你这样说就好 |
[13:50] | ‘Cause we were sort of concerned about likability. | 我们也要考虑人缘问题 |
[13:52] | Oh, my God! Ashley is so likable. | 天啊 当然是阿什莉最受欢迎 |
[13:55] | What, so, those rumors that you were together with Dean last night… | 那关于你与迪安昨晚在一起的传闻 |
[13:59] | What?! Oh, my God! Where’d you see that? | 什么 我的天 你在哪看见的 |
[14:01] | Nothing happened. He was upset. | 没出什么事 他心情不好 |
[14:03] | We’d literally just broken up. | 我们真的分手了 |
[14:06] | Oh! I’buzzing… | 我电话响了 |
[14:08] | Sorry. It’s the boss. | 不好意思 是我老板 |
[14:10] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:30] | Homeless guy found her. Saw her in the water. | 一个流浪汉发现了水里的尸体 |
[14:38] | Stopped at 3:12. Approximate time of death. | 停在3点12分 估计就是死亡时间 |
[14:41] | That’s weird. It’s a Rolex. It’s not supposed to stop. | 真奇怪 这是劳力士 应该不会停的 |
[14:44] | Probably a fake, since she’s a fake Latimer. | 也许是假货 她连姓都是假的 |
[14:47] | Actually, all the Latimers are fake. | 实际上 根本就没有拉提摩尔 |
[14:49] | Oil money, Texas– they don’t exist. | 德克萨斯的石油大亨 根本不存在 |
[14:54] | 10,000 friends and nobody knew who she was. | 朋友上万却没人知道她的真正身份 |
[14:58] | And neither do we. | 我们也不知道 |
[15:06] | Anything from the Missing Persons Database? | 失踪人口档案里有记录吗 |
[15:09] | Eh, it’s hard without a name. | 没有名字很难搜索 |
[15:11] | Checked with the Bureau, | 找过联邦调查局 |
[15:12] | ran a photo through facial recognition– nothing. | 拿照片和面部识别系统进行比对 一无所获 |
[15:14] | Autopsy report. | 尸检报告 |
[15:15] | Whoever she was, she had water in her lungs. | 不论她是谁 她的肺里有水 |
[15:17] | So she’s alive when she hits the water. | 就是说她在落水前还没死 |
[15:19] | Any toxicology? | 有毒检结果吗 |
[15:20] | Blood shows significant levels of | 血样含有大量的 |
[15:21] | alcohol, Vicodin and Xanax. | 酒精 维柯丁和阿普唑仑 |
[15:24] | I think we gotta look at suicide here, boss. | 我觉得得考虑自杀 老大 |
[15:27] | Boyfriend and publicist both said | 她的男友和公关经理都说 |
[15:28] | she was really emotional; bad breakup; | 她情绪很糟糕 和男友不欢而散 |
[15:31] | no mercy on the blogs… | 网友又毫不留情 |
[15:32] | Anyone who’s gonna invent a whole new life like that | 把生活折腾成这样 |
[15:34] | gotta be a little screwy to begin with. | 她本人一定也不太正常 |
[15:37] | I disagree. | 我不同意 |
[15:38] | We have no idea if this girl was suicidal. | 没有任何线索说明这女孩有自杀倾向 |
[15:40] | And what about the drag marks by the bench? | 而且长凳边上的拖拽痕迹怎么解释 |
[15:41] | What, did she drag herself into the water? | 不可能是她把自己拖进水里的吧 |
[15:44] | And the car was still running, by the way. | 而且车也没熄火 |
[15:45] | Oh, you’re gonna kill yourself | 都想要自杀了 |
[15:46] | if you’re not thinking about saving gas. | 也就不会在乎费油了吧 |
[15:48] | Where her body went into the water, it was two feet down. | 她落水的地方 只有两英尺深 |
[15:51] | I mean, there are 787 bridges in this city. | 全城一共有787座桥 |
[15:53] | You want to off yourself, | 要投河自尽的话 |
[15:54] | there are better places to do it. | 比这里好的地方有的是 |
[15:55] | And there’s the lacerations on her face. | 而且她脸上有多处伤口 |
[15:57] | So she was knocked around in the river for 24 hours. | 她在水里足足24小时 有伤口很正常啊 |
[15:59] | Nope. I say we go back to the boyfriend. | 不行 我们还得去查查她男朋友 |
[16:01] | We know they fought. | 我们知道他们争吵过 |
[16:02] | Yeah, but Ashley corroborated his alibi. | 但是阿什莉证实了他的不在场证明 |
[16:04] | Doesn’t mean anything. | 这说明不了什么 |
[16:05] | They could’ve been in on it together. | 他们可能根本就是同谋 |
[16:06] | Maybe… maybe someone found out she wasn’t who she said she was. | 也许有人发现了她的真实身份 |
[16:09] | Or maybe someone from her real past caught up with her. | 也许她碰见过去的旧相识了 |
[16:12] | Look, we don’t know anything about this girl. | 我们对这个女孩一无所知 |
[16:15] | I think… I think the way we figure out | 我认为只有了解她的过去 |
[16:18] | how her life ended is to figure out where it began. | 才能了解她的现在 |
[16:20] | I agree. Let’s find out | 我同意 大家查查这女子 |
[16:21] | when our Jane Doe became Kelly Latimer. | 是何时变成卡丽·拉提摩尔的 |
[16:23] | Photos, employment records– whatever’s out there. | 照片 工作记录 能查的都查 |
[16:29] | Um… 787 bridges, huh? | 一共787座桥吗 |
[16:31] | Really? | 你确定 |
[16:31] | ‘Cause I got 786. | 我查到的是786座 |
[16:34] | Spuyten Duyvil Railroad Bridge. | 斯派特代夫尔铁路桥 |
[16:36] | Reopened in ’92. | 1992年重新开放 |
[16:37] | You… 787. | 真是787座 |
[16:39] | You’re right. | 真厉害 |
[16:45] | I’m in complete shock. | 我当时大吃一惊 |
[16:47] | And then I find out | 后来我才知道 |
[16:48] | she’s not even who I thought she was. | 她跟本就不是我想象中的那个人 |
[16:51] | So you had no idea. | 那么你并不知情 |
[16:53] | No! I had to find out from the Huffington Post. | 是啊 我是从赫芬顿邮报上读到的 |
[16:56] | This has never happened to me before. | 我从来没这么后知后觉 |
[16:59] | Um, Page Six. Again. | 六号线 又打来了 |
[17:01] | Call back. | 说我会打回去 |
[17:04] | So, when you dealt with her apartment, car… | 你给她安排公寓 汽车的时候 |
[17:07] | I had her driver’s license. | 她给了我她的驾照 |
[17:08] | I’m not the DMV. | 我又不是车管所的 |
[17:09] | – Of course. – What about strangers? | -当然 -有没有见过陌生人呢 |
[17:11] | Anyone you didn’t recognize? | 有你不认识的可疑人士吗 |
[17:15] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[17:16] | There was this guy… | 有个人 |
[17:18] | totally accosted Kelly at Hyperion– | 在海波龙和卡丽搭讪 |
[17:21] | Trent’s other club. | 特伦特的另一家夜总会 |
[17:23] | She said he was some random stranger. | 她说她不认识那个人 |
[17:24] | Had him tossed, but she was totally freaked out. | 已经甩掉了 但她看上去神色慌张 |
[17:27] | Maybe the security camera picked up something. | 监控录像或许会有些线索 |
[17:29] | No. With clientele like that, | 没有 这样的客户在场 |
[17:31] | Trent doesn’t allow it. | 特伦特不让开监控 |
[17:32] | Too many privacy issues. | 为了保护隐私 |
[17:34] | But paparazzi might have caught something. | 但是狗仔队可能会拍到点有用的东西 |
[17:37] | Zeke… | 齐克 |
[17:39] | This is the first record | 这是我们找到的 |
[17:40] | we have of Kelly Latimer– | 卡丽·拉提摩尔的第一份资料 |
[17:42] | the day she quit waitressing at the Full Moon diner. | 她辞去满月餐厅侍应工作那天的照片 |
[17:46] | Ah! Hey, there’s your boy Trent from the club. | 这不是你那天在夜总会的老相识特伦特吗 |
[17:49] | She looks so innocent. | 看上去好清纯啊 |
[17:49] | It’s hard to believe it was only 11 months ago. | 很难想象这只是11个月之前 |
[17:52] | Hey, maybe Trent met her at the diner. | 也许特伦特就是在那个餐厅认识的她 |
[17:54] | You know, they get a big after-hours crowd. | 你也知道那边生意很好 |
[17:55] | We get a resume on her? | 餐厅有她的简历吗 |
[17:57] | Nah. The manager at the diner didn’t have one. | 那经理说没有 |
[17:59] | But he said she worked there about seven months. | 但说她在那工作了七个月 |
[18:01] | I don’t know before that. | 再往前就不知道了 |
[18:02] | So, as far as we’re concerned, | 那么据我们掌握的情况 |
[18:03] | Kelly Latimer was 18 months old. | 卡丽·拉提摩尔这个名字存在18个月了 |
[18:05] | Maybe if we figure out what happened to her 18 months ago. | 也许能推断一下18个月之前发生了什么 |
[18:08] | I don’t know. She could have had a lifetime before that to be… | 不知道 她之前的生活可能充满 |
[18:11] | disappointed or terrified or… | 失望 恐惧 |
[18:15] | whatever it was that drove her to become Kelly | 或者其他能够逼迫她改名换姓的事 |
[18:20] | You know, even if you throw your past away… | 一个人即使决定抛弃自己的过去 |
[18:23] | there’s always something you hold on to. | 总会有些东西是割舍不了的 |
[18:25] | Let’s take another look at Kelly’s apartment. | 咱们再去卡丽的公寓看看 |
[18:28] | They broke into Kelly’s apartment. | 一帮人闯进卡丽的公寓 |
[18:30] | They stole everything. | 把所有东西都偷走了 |
[18:32] | Paparazzi, man. | 这些狗仔队啊 老兄 |
[18:34] | Probably auctioning it all off on eBay. | 估计是拿到网店卖去了 |
[18:36] | All right, we’re just gonna look around, okay? | 好 我们随便看看好吗 |
[18:38] | All right, so what, exactly, are you expecting to find here? | 你觉得还能找到点什么吗 |
[18:41] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:42] | I’ll let you know when I find it. | 找到线索我就告诉你 |
[19:09] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[19:10] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[19:16] | She has a snow globe. | 她有个雪景球 |
[19:24] | It says “Mountain State.” | 上面写着”山峦州”[美国西弗吉尼亚别名] |
[19:26] | Kelly’s real name is Leanne Farley. | 卡丽的真名是琳恩·法利 |
[19:28] | She’s from Huntington, West Virginia, | 来自西维吉尼亚州亨廷顿市 |
[19:29] | went missing 18 months ago. | 18个月之前失踪 |
[19:31] | Her husband Joe Farley | 他的丈夫乔·法利 |
[19:33] | filed a missing persons report with the local police. | 向当地警局报案留了档 |
[19:34] | – Husband?! – Not a loving one. | -丈夫 -可不是个好老公 |
[19:36] | Guy was arrested twice for beating her up. | 因为家庭暴力两次被捕 |
[19:38] | One of those times, she ended up in the hospital. | 有一次她被打得进了医院 |
[19:40] | She never pressed charges. | 可她从未报过案 |
[19:41] | My guess is she was too scared. | 我猜她是吓坏了 |
[19:43] | You got a mug shot of this guy? | 有这人的入案档案照片吗 |
[19:47] | Mike got this from laurel Harrison’s photographer. | 迈克从劳瑞尔的摄影师那里拿到了这个 |
[19:50] | The guy who was stalking her. | 就是这个人在跟踪她 |
[19:52] | Same guy. | 同一个人 |
[19:54] | It’s the husband. | 是她丈夫 |
[20:08] | Police! | 警察 |
[20:10] | Get your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[20:11] | Get ’em up! | 让她们起来 |
[20:14] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[20:15] | For what? | 什么罪名 |
[20:17] | Well, possession, for one. | 第一条 私藏毒品 |
[20:19] | From the looks of it, solicitation. | 看来还牵涉嫖娼 |
[20:24] | Your boss misses you, Joe. | 你老板很想你啊 乔 |
[20:26] | All of a sudden, you tell him you need a vacation. | 无缘无故你告诉他想休假 |
[20:29] | Two weeks turn into three… | 两周变三周 |
[20:31] | A little sightseeing in the Big Apple, | 来纽约旅旅游 |
[20:32] | murder your estranged wife– brilliant! | 顺便杀了与自己不和的妻子 真是能干 |
[20:34] | Put it all, hotel room included, | 所有花费 包括酒店额外服务 |
[20:36] | on your credit card. | 全都刷信用卡 |
[20:38] | Even more brilliant. | 不是一般的能干 |
[20:40] | How’d you find her? | 你怎么找到她的 |
[20:41] | I didn’t kill her, okay? | 我没杀她 好吗 |
[20:43] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[20:48] | Neighbor saw her picture in some celebrity magazine… | 邻居在某本名流杂志上看到她的照片 |
[20:51] | with the name Kelly Latimer. | 署名是卡丽·拉提摩尔 |
[20:55] | Latimer’s the name of her first dog. | 拉提摩尔是她养的第一条狗的名字 |
[20:58] | Hey, so what? | 然后呢 |
[21:00] | You Googled her, found out she’s at Hyperion Thursday night– | 你人肉了她 发现她周四晚上会去海波龙 |
[21:03] | She wiped out my bank account, okay? | 她掏空了我的银行账户 知道吗 |
[21:05] | 15 grand! Then took off. | 卷走一万五之后跑路了 |
[21:06] | Yeah, I’d be pissed, too. | 换作是我也会发怒 |
[21:08] | So what happened? You confronted her, | 接着呢 你找她当面对质 |
[21:10] | and when she wouldn’t give you your money back… | 当她不肯把钱还给你的时候 |
[21:11] | She gave me the money. | 她把钱还我了 |
[21:14] | Look, I didn’t even know she was dead until you guys showed up. | 直到你们出现我才知道她死了 |
[21:18] | You want to know where I’ve been? | 你们想知道我去了哪里 |
[21:19] | Go ask the bartender at the hotel. | 问问酒店酒保就知道了 |
[21:20] | I been there every night. | 我每晚都在那里 |
[21:23] | Hotel like that– a soda costs, what, | 那种酒店 一杯汽水要多少钱 |
[21:25] | like, ten bucks? | 十美元吗 |
[21:26] | I mean, you tear through 15 grand pretty fast. | 一万五可不够你花的 |
[21:28] | So who’s paying the bill, Joe? | 乔 是谁在帮你买单 |
[21:31] | You blackmailing your wife? | 你在勒索你妻子吗 |
[21:33] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[21:35] | Look, Jethro, we got you on possession, solicitation– | 乔斯罗 我们抓到你藏毒和嫖妓 |
[21:38] | you’re screwed. | 你完蛋了 |
[21:40] | So if you tell us what really went on… | 但如果你告诉我们到底发生了什么 |
[21:43] | we might soften the hit. | 我们或许会减轻指控 |
[21:45] | Or not. And we add your wife’s murder to the list. | 否则 还要加上谋杀你妻子的嫌疑 |
[21:48] | You got a motive. | 你有动机 |
[21:49] | You’re an angry spouse with a record… | 还是个有家暴史的丈夫 |
[21:54] | She gave me $150,000, okay? | 她给了我十五万 行了吧 |
[21:57] | Plus she promised ten a month. | 她还保证每个月给我一万 |
[21:59] | That’s a lot of interest on 15 grand. | 就拿了你一万五 这利息还真高 |
[22:01] | Why would I kill her and ruin that? | 我怎么会杀了她来毁掉这一切呢 |
[22:05] | The Latimers don’t exist, so where’d she get all that cash? | 拉提摩尔家族不存在 那她哪来这么多钱 |
[22:08] | One of her fancy friends? | 她的某个大款朋友吗 |
[22:10] | It’d take a really close friend to lend you that much money. | 很亲密的朋友才会借那么多钱吧 |
[22:13] | I don’t think she had any. | 我不觉得她有这种朋友 |
[22:15] | Boyfriend Dean’s got a history of dealing. | 男朋友迪安有贩毒史 |
[22:17] | There was no drugs found in her apartment, no paraphernalia. | 在她公寓里没找到毒品 也无相关器具 |
[22:20] | So how does a fake heiress come up with all that cash? | 那一个冒牌继承人哪来这么多钱 |
[22:35] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:36] | It’s like five carats– you could get tons for that. | 大概有五克拉 转个手能赚一大笔 |
[22:38] | It was, like, really special, though. | 但它有特殊意义 |
[22:39] | Like, my grammy– she’s so old-school. | 我奶奶 她很守旧 |
[22:41] | It was like her bride-prize. | 那是她的聘礼 |
[22:43] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:44] | It’s like five carats– you could get tons for that. | 大概有五克拉 转个手能赚一大笔 |
[22:47] | It was, like, really special, though. | 但它有特殊意义 |
[22:48] | Like, my grammy– she’s so old-school… | 我奶奶 她很守旧 |
[22:51] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[22:53] | Kelly’s robbery– you got that complaint report? | 卡丽的劫案 你有那案子的报告吗 |
[22:56] | Uh… yeah, it’s right here. | 有 就在这里 |
[22:58] | – Thanks. – Why? | -谢了 -怎么了 |
[23:00] | No reason. | 没怎么 |
[23:01] | Your whole Kate Moss story… | 你那个凯特·摩斯的故事 |
[23:04] | I should have known. | 我早该想到的 |
[23:06] | Too many details. | 太多细节了 |
[23:08] | People always do that when they’re lying. | 人在撒谎的时候就会说很多细节 |
[23:10] | Did you know Kelly was lying, Trent? | 特伦特 你知道卡丽是在撒谎吗 |
[23:12] | That was a shocker. | 这倒令我震惊 |
[23:14] | Looks like she lied about her robbery, too. | 看来她在她那件抢劫案上也说了谎 |
[23:17] | Complaint report said it happened just off Vandam, | 案情报告上说事情是在范达姆附近发生的 |
[23:19] | which is right around the corner from your club. | 就在你的夜店的拐角处 |
[23:21] | Rough neighborhood. | 那个街区是挺乱 |
[23:22] | Yeah, it would seem so. | 看上去是的 |
[23:23] | Cartier watch, Tiffany locket, Dior brooch– | 卡地亚手表 蒂芙尼吊坠 迪奥胸针 |
[23:26] | all reported stolen from in or around your club | 据记录都是近五个月 |
[23:29] | in the last five months. | 在你的夜店内外被偷 |
[23:30] | I know. We’ve got some security issues. | 我知道 我们是存在安保问题 |
[23:33] | One of our hostesses was borrowing 20s | 我们这有个女招待每晚 |
[23:35] | from the cash register every night, | 都从收银机里提些零用 |
[23:37] | a bouncer got caught snooping around the coat check. | 一个保镖被抓到在衣帽间鬼鬼祟祟 |
[23:39] | That’s an awful lot of detail, Trent. | 特伦特 话里太多细节了 |
[23:42] | You want to know how I think it all goes down? | 你想知道我对这件事是怎么看的吗 |
[23:44] | Lot of young girls in your club, rich, | 你酒吧里有许多年轻姑娘 有钱 |
[23:47] | trust funds are okay. | 身家可观 |
[23:48] | Problem is Daddy won’t let them get their hands on the cash. | 问题在于老爸不让她们碰那些钱 |
[23:52] | Course, if you have Grandma Charlotte’s watch | 不过 如果你有夏洛特祖母的手表 |
[23:55] | or Aunt Lauren’s locket, | 或是劳伦阿姨的吊坠 |
[23:57] | or a rented Harry Winston necklace, | 又或是租来的哈利·温斯顿项链[珠宝名牌] |
[23:59] | well, who knows how much those are worth? | 天知道那些东西值多少钱呢 |
[24:01] | All you need is someone to arrange it, right? | 你只需要找个人来安排一下 对吧 |
[24:05] | I don’t care about fencing sweet 16 gifts, okay? | 我不在乎你做什么买卖 懂吗 |
[24:08] | I don’t. | 我真不在乎 |
[24:10] | I care about a dead girl. | 我在乎的是那个死去的女孩 |
[24:13] | This is, | 这是 |
[24:14] | this is the first photo we’ve got of Kelly in New York. | 这是我们拿到的卡丽在纽约照的第一张相 |
[24:18] | Farewell dinner at the diner. | 餐厅的送别会 |
[24:26] | What was your toast? | 你的祝酒词是什么 |
[24:29] | That she was the hardest-working heiress I’d ever met. | 她是我见过的最勤奋的豪门闺秀 |
[24:33] | I’d come in 2:00, 3:00 in the morning. | 我凌晨两三点钟去 |
[24:34] | She was always there with that beautiful smile. | 她总是在那用她美丽的笑容招待客人 |
[24:38] | Kelly Latimer, | 卡丽·拉提摩尔 |
[24:40] | of the Texas Latimers. | 德克萨斯州拉提摩尔家族的继承人 |
[24:44] | Tell me about the necklace. | 跟我说说那条项链的事 |
[24:51] | She told me it was a family heirloom. | 她跟我说那是他们家的传家宝 |
[24:55] | Was I mad when I found out | 要问我发现那东西是她租来的时候 |
[24:57] | it was one of those rental jobs? Sure. | 我生不生气 当然生气 |
[24:58] | But I would never do anything to hurt Kelly. | 但我绝不会做任何伤害卡丽的事 |
[25:02] | What about the people you sold it to? | 那些买家怎么说 |
[25:04] | They don’t care. | 他们才不管 |
[25:05] | They paid 150K, they got a deal. | 付了十五万 顺利成交 |
[25:12] | Does anyone else know about this? | 还有人知道这件事吗 |
[25:16] | A few days after our “robbery,” | 在”劫案”后没几天 |
[25:18] | Dean came around asking all these questions. | 迪安来到这里问了你刚问的那些问题 |
[25:21] | I think he suspected something. | 我觉得他是在怀疑什么 |
[25:24] | Look, when I found out where Kelly’d come from, | 当我查出卡丽是从哪里来的 |
[25:26] | the life she’d lived, | 还有她过去是怎么生活的 |
[25:27] | it all made sense. | 这一切都合情合理了 |
[25:30] | She just wanted to be loved, | 她只是想要被爱 |
[25:32] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[25:35] | You know, if Dean found out about the necklace, | 如果迪安查出那条项链的事 |
[25:36] | he probably found out about her past. | 他很有可能已经了解到她的过去 |
[25:38] | Felt betrayed, angry. | 感觉遭到背叛 大发雷霆 |
[25:41] | Angry enough to kill her? | 气得要杀了她吗 |
[25:44] | You know, I did something like this once. | 我曾经做过这种事 |
[25:48] | I mean, I didn’t pretend to be rich or anything but, um, | 我并没有假装有钱什么的 |
[25:51] | about five years ago, | 大约五年前 |
[25:53] | I was traveling through Northern California. | 我经过加利福尼亚州北部 |
[25:55] | I stopped in this small town. It was beautiful. | 在一个小镇落脚 那里很美 |
[25:58] | I met this guy. | 我认识了一个人 |
[26:00] | You know how | 老套情节 |
[26:01] | you go to a bar, a guy asks you your name, | 你去酒吧 有人搭讪 |
[26:04] | and for fun, you say I’m a stewardess called Wendy. | 你一时兴起 说”我叫温迪 是个空姐” |
[26:07] | You were Wendy? | 你说自己叫温迪 |
[26:08] | No, I was Kate. | 不 是凯特 |
[26:11] | I just, I thought it was gonna be one night. | 我以为那只是一夜风流 |
[26:15] | And… | 结果 |
[26:17] | then we really liked each other. | 我们彼此倾心 |
[26:21] | Maybe I was just trying to prove something to myself; | 也许我当时想向自己证明一些东西 |
[26:24] | that I could be normal; | 证明我能做个普通人 |
[26:26] | have a normal relationship, | 能拥有正常的爱情 |
[26:28] | a normal life. | 过正常的生活 |
[26:30] | So, what happened? | 然后呢 |
[26:33] | Were you in love with him? | 你爱上他了 |
[26:36] | I don’t know. No. | 不知道 没有 |
[26:40] | No? | 没有 |
[26:42] | It was nice. | 那种感觉很好 |
[26:44] | I wasn’t a cop, I wasn’t chasing a killer, | 我不是警察 没有案子要追 |
[26:47] | I wasn’t… me. | 我不是 原来的我 |
[26:51] | Kind of got to take a vacation from myself, you know? | 就好像给自己放一次假 你懂吗 |
[26:55] | And then I realized I’d dragged this really… | 后来我意识到 自己把这个好男人 |
[27:00] | decent guy into a lie. | 拖入了一场骗局 |
[27:02] | And I didn’t, I didn’t know how to tell him, | 我不知道 不知道怎么向他解释 |
[27:05] | so I just… left. | 所以我 落荒而逃 |
[27:10] | But if he’d found out… | 如果他知道了真相 |
[27:13] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道怎么办 |
[27:15] | And you think maybe Dean found out about Kelly | 所以你认为迪安发现卡丽的过去之后 |
[27:17] | and couldn’t handle it? | 会无法接受 |
[27:19] | I think Dean is all about Dean. | 迪安有他自己的想法 |
[27:21] | I don’t know what he’d do. | 我不知道他会怎么做 |
[27:23] | I think he’d probably just write a memoir about it. | 我猜他顶多再写一本回忆录 |
[27:26] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[27:28] | Through the endless miles of Queens | 穿过没有尽头的皇后区街道 |
[27:30] | as he found whispered feet. | 他听见了细语般的脚步声 |
[27:32] | …Triborough Bridge | 驶离三区大桥 |
[27:33] | onto quiet streets blanketed in snow. | 安静的街道上铺满了积雪 |
[27:35] | They wouldn’t stay white for long, | 白雪终将消融 |
[27:37] | but on that Christmas Sunday, | 在这个恰逢圣诞的周日 |
[27:39] | I realized I was finally home. | 我意识到我终于回家了 |
[27:44] | Dean’s memoir is set in 2009. | 迪安的回忆录写的是2009年的事 |
[27:47] | Okay. | 所以呢 |
[27:50] | December 25, 2009, was not a Sunday. | 2009年的12月25日不是星期天 |
[27:54] | It was a Friday. | 是星期五 |
[27:56] | So I got the day of the week wrong. | 我承认我记错了时间 |
[27:58] | And, Dean, that’s not all you got wrong. | 迪安 你记错的不只是时间 |
[28:01] | See, I’ve been to Southeast Asia. | 我去过东南亚 |
[28:03] | That’s just one of 12 inconsistencies in the first 60 pages. | 前六十页中就有十二处与事实不符 |
[28:07] | This isn’t a memoir, it’s fiction. | 这不叫回忆录 叫小说 |
[28:10] | It’s not. | 不对 |
[28:11] | Maybe that cut on your face from shaving, | 也许你说脸是刮胡子弄伤 |
[28:13] | maybe that’s fiction, too. | 也是编故事 |
[28:15] | Maybe the truth is you got it from dumping | 你将女友的尸体扔进东河的时候 |
[28:18] | your girlfriend’s body in the East River. | 伤到脸 也许这才是真相 |
[28:20] | What?! No! | 什么 不是的 |
[28:21] | So, what? | 所以怎样 |
[28:22] | Kelly needed money, | 卡丽需要钱 |
[28:23] | threatened to expose your book as a lie? | 威胁要揭发你书中的谎言 |
[28:25] | Kelly’s the one who wasn’t telling the truth. | 卡丽才是说谎的那个人 |
[28:27] | Oh, so you did know about her past. | 看来你确实知道她的过去了 |
[28:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[28:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:36] | I figured it out. | 我猜到了 |
[28:37] | When? The night she was murdered? | 什么时候 她被杀当晚 |
[28:40] | Kelly– um, Leanne, whatever– | 卡丽 琳恩 都一样 |
[28:43] | she was acting really weird after the necklace was stolen. | 她在项链被偷之后的反应很不寻常 |
[28:46] | She didn’t even seem upset. | 她看上去一点不担心 |
[28:48] | I started asking around, ended up with Trent. | 我开始打听 最后问到特伦特 |
[28:50] | He told me to talk to Kelly. | 他让我自己问卡丽 |
[28:51] | And that’s when she told you the truth | 然后她向你坦白 |
[28:53] | and that’s what the fight was about. | 你们因此起了冲突 |
[28:54] | It was a lot to digest: | 我一时难以接受 |
[28:57] | who she was… | 她的过去 |
[28:59] | that she was married. | 她结过婚 |
[29:02] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但杀她的人不是我 |
[29:03] | You lied in your book, | 在书里 你说了谎 |
[29:04] | you lied the first time we talked. | 我们第一次找你谈 你也说谎 |
[29:06] | Come on! I was with her the night before. | 拜托 她被杀前那晚 我跟她在一起 |
[29:08] | I knew that the building guy heard us. | 我知道大楼管理员听见我们吵架了 |
[29:11] | And you were right, I didn’t cut myself shaving. | 你们说的没错 我脸上不是刮伤 |
[29:13] | She scratched me when I tried to leave. | 是我走的时候 被她抓伤的 |
[29:18] | She was so upset. | 她很伤心 |
[29:22] | She knew I made that stuff up in my book. | 她知道我的书是瞎编的 |
[29:26] | She didn’t care. | 她并不在乎 |
[29:30] | But when she was honest with me, | 但是她向我坦白以后 |
[29:31] | I couldn’t be there for her. | 我无法面对她 |
[29:32] | I couldn’t do the same. | 我没法假装没事 |
[29:34] | What difference does it make | 她的名字叫卡丽还是 |
[29:35] | if her name was Kelly or Leanne? | 琳恩又有什么区别 |
[29:38] | When she needed me, I wasn’t there for her. | 她需要我的时候 我不在她身边 |
[29:41] | Oh, I’d say. You were with Ashley. | 我知道 那时你和阿什莉在一起 |
[29:44] | You guys break up | 你们一分手 |
[29:45] | and you go running to your ex, who just happens to be | 你就去找前女友 而阿什莉正好是 |
[29:48] | the person who hates her most in the world. | 这个世界上最讨厌她的人 |
[29:54] | You don’t get it. | 你们不懂 |
[29:56] | What don’t I get? | 不懂什么 |
[29:59] | I want my lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[30:01] | Listen, Dean, you may think you need to protect yourself. | 迪安 你想保护自己 这情有可原 |
[30:05] | It’s not about me. | 这不是为了我 |
[30:09] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[30:11] | It’s not about me. | 这不是为了我 |
[30:21] | Please, this whole “gone missing” thing is total garbage. | 拜托 整个失踪事件完全是胡扯 |
[30:25] | Ashley’s just not used to not being the center of attention. | 阿什莉只是不习惯失去关注的目光 |
[30:29] | He probably needs a shoulder to cry on right now. | 现在他可能需要一个可以依靠的肩膀 |
[30:32] | And take back Kelly’s sloppy thirds? | 要我捡回卡丽的三手货吗 |
[30:34] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[30:51] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:54] | It’s not about you. | 这不是为了你 |
[31:05] | Well, Detective, | 警探 |
[31:06] | I hope you brought us here for a reason. | 你们叫我们来最好有充分的理由 |
[31:08] | My client’s had to rearrange her entire schedule. | 来这里打乱了我当事人的所有行程 |
[31:11] | How you doing, Ashley? | 阿什莉 最近怎么样 |
[31:13] | We haven’t see you since, what, Trent’s? | 夜店一别 许久不见 |
[31:15] | Yeah, “Reality producers.” | 是啊 “真人秀制作人” |
[31:18] | You guys were good. I mean it. | 你们演技真好 真心话 |
[31:19] | It’s just part of the job. You were good, too. | 这是工作的一部分 你也不错 |
[31:22] | Thanks… | 多谢 |
[31:23] | You know, the whole celebutante rival, | 整场名流之争 |
[31:25] | hating Kelly Latimer… | 厌恶卡丽·拉提摩尔 |
[31:27] | It’s just part of your job, right? | 也只是工作的一部分吧 |
[31:29] | If you have a question, ask it. | 请你直接提问 |
[31:32] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[31:34] | Act like you hate her? | 假装讨厌她 |
[31:35] | Trash her in the press? | 在媒体上诋毁她 |
[31:37] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:38] | How do you do it day after day | 对曾经的朋友下毒手 |
[31:40] | to someone who was your friend? | 你是如何熬过每一天的 |
[31:45] | Look, either explain what you’re after… | 你要么解释一下你到底… |
[31:47] | We tracked both yours and Kelly’s cell phone locations | 我们查了你和卡丽 |
[31:49] | for the past couple of weeks. | 近几周的手机定位 |
[31:52] | These are from last Sunday afternoon. | 这些是上周日下午的定位 |
[31:54] | Four hours, both your phones pinged off | 两部手机的信号在60街和莱克斯街交口 |
[31:56] | the exact same tower from 60th and Lex | 同一个信号塔消失长达四小时 |
[31:59] | all the way to Coney Island. | 一直到科尼岛才再次出现 |
[32:01] | If I didn’t know you guys were mortal enemies, | 要是不知道你俩是宿敌 |
[32:03] | I’d say you were hanging out. | 我还以为你们当时在一起闲逛呢 |
[32:05] | What were you and Laurel Harrison | 在我们到达夜店之前 |
[32:06] | arguing about in the club before we came over? | 你和劳瑞尔·哈里森在争执些什么 |
[32:08] | I don’t remember. | 我记不得了 |
[32:10] | You seemed pretty upset. | 你看起来很沮丧 |
[32:11] | Your friend goes missing, | 你的朋友失踪了 |
[32:13] | she’s probably dead, | 她八成是死了 |
[32:14] | your publicist says to you, “don’t worry.” | 你的公关经理对你说”别担心” |
[32:16] | No tears, not a drop of concern. | 不能流泪 不能流露丝毫的关心 |
[32:19] | The show must go on, right? | 表面工作必须继续 是吧 |
[32:21] | “That whole ‘gone missing’ thing, that was total garbage.” | “整个失踪事件完全是胡扯” |
[32:24] | That was your line. It was good. | 那是你的台词吧 演技真好 |
[32:25] | You were good. So good, | 你很厉害 真厉害 |
[32:26] | that Laurel texted you right after | 劳瑞尔当场给你发短信 |
[32:28] | to tell you how good it was. | 赞扬你的演技 |
[32:30] | – This whole thing… – All right… | -整个事件 -够了 |
[32:31] | was an act! | 就是出戏 |
[32:32] | – We’re done here. – It was an act! | -谈话到此为止 -全是演戏 |
[32:33] | – Just admit it! – This is ridiculous. | -承认吧 -这太荒唐了 |
[32:35] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[32:37] | Of course it was an act! | 这当然是一出戏 |
[32:40] | Laurel invented this whole “Kelly versus me” thing. | 整出”势如水火”的戏码都是劳瑞尔发明的 |
[32:44] | She kept saying it would create “buzz” for both of us, | 她一直跟我说这样做能为我们制造话题 |
[32:47] | and that we’d get really famous, like… Kardashian famous. | 我们就能红 像卡戴珊那样 |
[32:52] | And we did. | 我们确实红了 |
[32:54] | But… it wasn’t worth it. | 但这样不值得 |
[33:00] | We could never be seen together. | 我们不能被撞见在一起 |
[33:04] | She was my best friend. | 她曾是我最好的朋友 |
[33:07] | That night, when Dean told me how much she was hurting, | 那晚 当迪安告诉我她有多受伤 |
[33:09] | I couldn’t even call her, | 我甚至不能打给她 |
[33:10] | I couldn’t go to her when she needed me the most. | 在她最需要我时我却不能在她身边 |
[33:12] | I wasn’t allowed to. | 这是禁止的 |
[33:15] | I’m sorry, Kelly. | 对不起 卡丽 |
[33:19] | Best friends? | 最好的朋友 |
[33:20] | – I thought Ashley stole Kelly’s boyfriend. – No. | -我以为阿什莉抢了卡丽的男友 -不是 |
[33:22] | Apparently, Ashley and Dean were just for show. | 看起来阿什莉和迪安只是逢场作戏 |
[33:25] | But Ashley and Kelly were for real. | 但阿什莉和卡丽是真朋友 |
[33:26] | That’s why Dean went to Ashley’s. | 所以迪安去了阿什莉家 |
[33:28] | He’d just had this big fight with Kelly, | 他刚与卡丽大吵一架 |
[33:30] | and he wanted her best friend to take care of her. | 他想请她的好朋友去安慰她 |
[33:32] | Ashley felt she couldn’t go to Kelly, | 阿什莉觉得自己不该去见卡丽 |
[33:34] | because they were supposed to be enemies. | 因为两人应该以宿敌的形象示人 |
[33:36] | So she called Laurel. | 所以她给劳瑞尔打电话 |
[33:37] | Right. And she told her what had happened, | 是的 然后向她诉说发生的事情 |
[33:38] | and that she was worried about her. | 并且说自己很为卡丽担心 |
[33:39] | Laurel said she’d check in with Kelly. | 劳瑞尔说她会去看卡丽 |
[33:42] | I said I’d check in. | 我是说我会去 |
[33:44] | But I was working. | 但我正在工作 |
[33:46] | I was just trying to get her off the phone. | 那么说只是为了敷衍她 |
[33:47] | I couldn’t even hear what Ashley was saying, it was so loud. | 我都听不清阿什莉说了什么 噪音太大了 |
[33:50] | Did you hear the part about Kelly not being Kelly? | 那你听见她说卡丽其实是假冒的了吗 |
[33:52] | And I didn’t believe a word of it. | 我一个字都不信 |
[33:54] | It was just Ashley tearing Kelly down once again. | 那是阿什莉再次摧毁卡丽的手段 |
[33:58] | You know, we understand that you have to spin things | 我们知道你必须与媒体周旋 |
[34:01] | for the press– that’s business. | 那是你的工作 |
[34:03] | We get it. | 我们懂 |
[34:04] | But we know that Ashley and Kelly were best friends. | 但我们知道阿什莉和卡丽是好朋友 |
[34:07] | We know that. | 我们了解清楚了 |
[34:09] | Is that what Ashley told you? | 阿什莉是这样告诉你们的吗 |
[34:11] | Such a drama queen. | 她真是戏剧女王 |
[34:13] | Now that she’s dead, they’re best friends. | 现在她死了 她们反倒成朋友了 |
[34:16] | Makes her look good. | 往自己脸上贴金 |
[34:18] | You didn’t talk to Kelly that night, right? | 那晚你没有和卡丽谈过话 是吧 |
[34:20] | No. I told the other guys. | 没有 我跟别的警探说了 |
[34:22] | Zeke took the call. | 是齐克接的电话 |
[34:24] | Don’t you guys share notes? | 你们不共享笔录吗 |
[34:36] | We’ve taken up enough of your time. | 不好意思占用了你的时间 |
[34:38] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[34:40] | Hey, listen, do you mind if we hang on to Zeke for a few minutes? | 你不介意我们让齐克多留几分钟吧 |
[34:42] | Just want to ask him a couple questions. | 就想问他几个问题 |
[34:46] | Not at all. | 尽管问 |
[34:47] | Zeke, Zeke, Zeke. | 齐克 齐克 齐克 |
[34:49] | Always in the background. | 一直躲在幕后 |
[34:51] | But I think you know exactly what’s going on. | 但我想你明白事情的原委 |
[34:54] | That’s what makes me a good assistant. | 好助理必须耳听六路眼观八方 |
[34:56] | We looked into you a little. | 我们调查了一下你 |
[34:58] | Turns out, in the last five years, | 结果发现 过去的五年 |
[34:59] | three of the people you work for | 你为之工作的人中有三名 |
[35:01] | ended up being sued, arrested, or worse. | 最终被起诉 逮捕甚至更糟 |
[35:03] | But you… | 而你… |
[35:05] | you just walked away, clean as a whistle. | 却得以置身事外 不留污点 |
[35:07] | Just lucky, I guess. | 可能是我幸运吧 |
[35:09] | Oh, yeah. Thing is, I don’t believe in luck. Do you? | 是吗 但我不相信运气 你呢 |
[35:12] | Not really. | 不怎么信 |
[35:14] | There’s a reason you always land on your feet, Zeke. | 你总能逢凶化吉一定有原因 齐克 |
[35:17] | You got a good way of protecting yourself, don’t you? | 你精于明哲保身 是吧 |
[35:19] | I don’t know what you guys are talking about. | 我不知道你们在说些什么 |
[35:21] | Let me enlighten you. | 让我提示下你 |
[35:23] | Trent Gorney told me that you and Laurel arranged | 特伦特·盖尼告诉我你和劳瑞尔 |
[35:25] | for him to fence Kelly’s necklace. | 为他安排倒卖卡丽的项链 |
[35:27] | See, I thought it was Kelly’s idea, | 我以为那是卡丽的主意 |
[35:29] | but it’s getting real clear | 但现在非常明显 |
[35:30] | who’s calling the shots around here. | 究竟谁才是始作俑者 |
[35:34] | Look… | 你看 |
[35:35] | Laurel was trying to help Kelly pay back her crazy husband. | 劳瑞尔只是想帮卡丽喂饱她的疯子老公 |
[35:37] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是做好分内工作 |
[35:39] | You should put that on a T-shirt. | 你该把这句话印在T恤上 |
[35:41] | Want to know what I think? | 想知道我怎么看吗 |
[35:43] | I think Dean didn’t know Kelly’s real identity. | 我认为迪安根本不知道卡丽的真实身份 |
[35:46] | I don’t even think her best friend knew who she was. | 我想连她的闺蜜都不清楚她的真实身份 |
[35:50] | But Laurel… well, she’s a pro. | 但劳瑞尔 她很专业 |
[35:53] | She would have done her homework. | 她不会不做功课 |
[35:55] | I think Laurel created Kelly Latimer, | 我觉得卡丽·拉提摩尔就是劳瑞尔创造的 |
[35:58] | made up this whole “It Girl” feuding story, | 凭空捏造出名门千金不和的故事 |
[36:00] | even hired a little crook like Trent | 甚至为了给卡丽筹款 |
[36:02] | when Kelly needed cash. | 雇佣特伦特这种小喽啰 |
[36:04] | Then, one day, Kelly decides | 直到有一天 卡丽决定 |
[36:06] | she wants the world to know who she really is. | 将她的真实身份公之于众 |
[36:08] | Only problem is… | 唯一的问题是… |
[36:10] | that’s going to expose the truth about Laurel, too. | 关于劳瑞尔的真相也会随之大白 |
[36:14] | Look, I don’t know anything. | 我毫不知情 |
[36:16] | You said you took Kelly’s phone call that night? | 你说你那晚接了卡丽的电话 |
[36:19] | It was the last call she ever made. | 那是她接的最后一通电话 |
[36:22] | Zeke… | 齐克 |
[36:23] | if you got a way to protect yourself this time, | 如果这次你有办法保护你自己的话 |
[36:26] | I’d definitely use it. | 我建议你趁早出手 |
[36:32] | She just left. | 她刚走 |
[36:37] | I recorded the phone call. | 我把那通电话录下来了 |
[36:42] | Let’s hear it. | 放来听听吧 |
[36:50] | You two again. | 怎么又是你们俩 |
[36:51] | We found someone we like for Kelly Latimer’s murder. | 我们找到一个杀害卡丽·拉提摩尔的嫌疑人 |
[36:54] | He was following her to clubs and stuff for a couple of weeks. | 他几周来一直跟踪她到夜店之类的地方 |
[36:56] | We even caught him back at the crime scene. | 而且我们是在犯罪现场抓到他的 |
[36:59] | It would really help if you could come and ID him. | 你要是能过来指证他就好了 |
[37:01] | Of course. I’ll try. | 当然 我尽量吧 |
[37:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[37:15] | Is the guy here? | 那家伙在这吗 |
[37:17] | The person who killed Kelly? Yeah. | 杀了卡丽的那个人 没错 |
[37:40] | So? | 人呢 |
[37:41] | We know you were here with Kelly | 我们知道卡丽被杀那晚 |
[37:43] | the night she was murdered, Laurel. | 你跟她在这里见过面 劳瑞尔 |
[37:45] | No, I wasn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[37:47] | I had no idea where she was. | 我根本不知道她在哪 |
[37:49] | So you never talked to her on the telephone? | 这么说你当晚没跟她通过电话 |
[37:52] | I’ve told you a million times, I never talked to her. | 我跟你们说了无数次了 我没跟她谈话 |
[37:58] | That’s really interesting, because, um… | 那就有意思了 因为 |
[38:01] | …we got this from your assistant. | 我们从你的助理那里拿到了这个 |
[38:04] | Hey, honey, I’m at an event. | 亲爱的 我在搞活动呢 |
[38:06] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[38:07] | Dean and I broke up. | 我跟迪安分手了 |
[38:09] | I told him. About me. | 我把我的事告诉他了 |
[38:11] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[38:12] | Don’t be mad, Laurel. He figured it out. | 别生气 劳瑞尔 他已经猜到了 |
[38:14] | What did you say to him? Kelly? | 你跟他说了什么 卡丽 |
[38:16] | Did you tell him about the necklace? | 你跟他说了项链的事了吗 |
[38:18] | I’m so sorry, Laurel. | 我很抱歉 劳瑞尔 |
[38:20] | I can’t live like this… | 我不能再这样生活下去了 |
[38:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:22] | Do you understand what you just did? | 你知道自己干了些什么吗 |
[38:24] | Do you understand what will happen? | 你知道会有什么后果吗 |
[38:26] | I don’t care! I’m sick of pretending. | 我不管 我不想再装下去了 |
[38:28] | I won’t do it anymore. | 我不干了 |
[38:30] | Please, Laurel. Help me. | 求求你了 劳瑞尔 帮帮我 |
[38:32] | You’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[38:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[38:35] | At the river, in the park. | 在公园的河边 |
[38:37] | Where Dean and I always go. | 我和迪安常去的地方 |
[38:38] | Stay there. I’m coming right now. | 待在那里 我这就过去找你 |
[38:41] | Zeke didn’t take her call, you did. | 齐克没接她的电话 是你接的 |
[38:43] | Zeke recorded it. | 齐克把你们的通话录下来了 |
[38:45] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 这证明不了什么 |
[38:47] | So I told her I was going to meet her. | 我是跟她说我要去见她 |
[38:49] | Doesn’t mean I actually did. | 但这不代表我真的去了 |
[38:51] | That’s true. | 那倒是 |
[38:53] | But the thing is… | 但问题是 |
[38:56] | we found a hair underneath her fingernail, | 我们在卡丽的指甲里发现了一根头发 |
[38:59] | and I have a feeling when the DNA results come back, | 而且我觉得DNA检测的结果 |
[39:01] | it’s going to match yours. | 势必会与你相符 |
[39:03] | And that will prove something. | 那就是铁证了 |
[39:10] | I didn’t want to hurt her. | 我不是故意伤害她的 |
[39:13] | I just… | 我只是 |
[39:18] | She was sitting right here… | 她就坐在那 |
[39:22] | going on and on, | 不停地跟我说 |
[39:24] | about…Dean and Ashley, and how much she loved them. | 迪安和阿什莉的事 说她有多爱他们 |
[39:29] | She was going to go off, start a new life. | 她说她要离开这里 开始新的生活 |
[39:31] | She had a life here! | 她在这里已经有新生活了 |
[39:33] | I gave it to her! | 这一切都是我给她的 |
[39:36] | She passed out. | 她晕了过去 |
[39:39] | I felt her pulse. | 我摸了一下她的脉搏 |
[39:42] | She’d taken so many drugs, | 她磕了太多药 |
[39:44] | she was practically dead already. | 跟死也没什么区别了 |
[39:49] | And I thought… | 于是我想 |
[39:51] | You thought it would solve all your problems. | 你想她一死 所有问题就都迎刃而解了 |
[39:54] | She had everything that anyone could want. | 她拥有别人想要拥有的一切 |
[39:59] | And she wanted to die. | 可她却想死 |
[40:01] | No, she didn’t. | 你错了 |
[40:03] | She wanted a friend. | 她想要的是一个朋友 |
[40:16] | Since when did we have DNA from under Kelly’s fingernails? | 我们什么时候从卡丽的指甲里提取DNA了 |
[40:21] | We didn’t. | 没这事 |
[40:22] | I made it up. | 我瞎编的 |
[40:24] | You lied? | 你撒谎 |
[40:25] | Yeah. I’m good at it. | 没错 我很擅长撒谎 |
[40:34] | You know, I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you. | 我很抱歉 当时没在你身边 |
[40:38] | For…for what? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:40] | The Kate thing. | 凯特那件事 |
[40:42] | Yeah, I should never have told you about that. | 我就不该告诉你那件事 |
[40:45] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[40:46] | – No, it’s… I’m sure it freaked you out. – No. | -不 你肯定被吓到了 -没有 |
[40:49] | – No, no. – It freaked you out. | -没有 -肯定吓着你了 |
[40:50] | – It did not. – It freaked you out. | -才没有呢 -肯定吓到了 |
[40:51] | It didn’t freak me out. | 才没吓着我呢 |
[40:53] | Just made me realize how long it’s been. | 只是让我意识到咱们都分开那么久了 |
[40:56] | Nine years. | 九年了 |
[41:01] | Sometime you’ll tell me about all these lives you’ve lived. | 你得找时间告诉我那段时间你是怎么过的 |
[41:04] | Oh…or not. | 还是不要了吧 |
[41:08] | Kate was just someone I… | 凯特只是我 |
[41:11] | needed to be at the time. | 当时需要的一种身份 |
[41:15] | I never thought I’d say this, | 我没想到我会说这话 |
[41:16] | but I’m, I’m kind of okay with… where I am right now, you know? | 但是我对自己现在的状态很满意 |
[41:22] | And, uh… | 而且 |
[41:23] | that’s why I’m going to ask you… | 也正因为如此 我想请你 |
[41:28] | not to come and see my mom with me again. | 不要再跟我一起去看我妈了 |
[41:32] | But you might have the chance to be with her again. | 但是这样做能帮助她恢复记忆 |
[41:35] | That’s not who I am anymore. | 我已经不是那时候的我了 |
[41:38] | It’s not who we are anymore. | 我们也不是那时候的我们了 |
[41:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:43] | There’s that. | 那倒是 |
[42:01] | You sure you’re not related to her? | 你确定你跟她没有血缘关系吗 |
[42:03] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[42:06] | Excuse me. Carrie, if you have those new contracts… | 不好意思 凯莉 新的合同带来了吗 |
[42:09] | Ah, yes. I have the contracts. | 带了 我带了 |
[42:14] | Here. | 给你 |
[42:15] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[42:16] | Carrie… | 凯莉 |
[42:17] | why do you have a drawing of Jonathan? | 你怎么会有乔纳森的画像 |
[42:21] | What? | 什么 |
[42:24] | Jonathan. | 乔纳森啊 |