时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Hey, what are you doing?! | 干什么呢 |
[00:39] | Okay, I’m telling the ward nurse! | 我这就告诉护士去 |
[00:42] | I’m telling the ward nurse! | 我告诉护士去 |
[00:55] | Whoa, nice bail. | 摔得真漂亮 |
[00:56] | Totally nutted that. | 摔得真结实 |
[00:58] | I hit something. | 我撞到什么东西了 |
[01:00] | Yeah, a pile of you suck. | 倒霉了吧 |
[01:02] | What the hell? | 怎么搞的 |
[01:06] | Must’ve scraped yourself good, dude. | 伤得不轻啊 伙计 |
[01:09] | No, it’s… it’s not me. | 这不是我的血 |
[01:22] | We got to get out of here. | 我们快走 |
[01:30] | Is there anything creepier than an empty mental hospital? | 还有比空荡荡的精神病院更吓人的地方吗 |
[01:34] | A full one. | 满载病人的精神病院 |
[01:35] | Now long has this place been closed? | 这里关了多久了 |
[01:37] | A dozen years at least. | 至少十几年了 |
[01:39] | There’s some kind of investigation. | 这里曾接受调查 |
[01:41] | The psychiatrist running the place was an actual lunatic. | 管理这个精神病院的医生 也是个疯子 |
[01:43] | – Doctor… – Dr. Helen Mostow. | -叫… -海伦·莫斯托医生 |
[01:46] | Ah, you’re a fan of the creepy too, huh? | 你也喜欢这种恐怖故事啊 |
[01:48] | No, her name’s still on the directory out front. | 不是 她的名字现在还在门口挂着呢 |
[01:51] | Rumor is, there’s a mass grave | 流言说在地下室里 |
[01:53] | buried underneath the basement, | 有一个大型的坟墓 |
[01:54] | but Dr. Helen disappeared | 但还没来得及搞清楚来龙去脉 |
[01:55] | before anybody could ask her about it. | 海伦医生就失踪了 |
[02:00] | Time of death? | 死亡时间 |
[02:02] | The MLI said around midnight. | 法医说大概在半夜 |
[02:05] | Appropriate. | 近似 |
[02:05] | Clean edges on that wound. | 伤口边缘规整 |
[02:07] | So we’re probably looking for a knife or at least a manufactured blade. | 凶器应该是刀子 至少是刀片 |
[02:11] | No broken bottles or torn metal. | 不是碎酒瓶或金属碎片 |
[02:13] | I’ll tell the boys in blue. | 我去告诉外面的警察们 |
[02:15] | They found this stuffed in a room down the hall. | 在走廊尽头的房间里找到了这个 |
[02:17] | Vic’s name is Peter Suderman. | 死者名叫彼得·赛德曼 |
[02:19] | According to his license he was 42 | 证件显示他今年42岁 |
[02:21] | and a partner at Spirit Trekkers Inc. | 是降魔伏鬼公司的合伙人 |
[02:23] | – A ghost hunter? – Yeah, looks like it. | -捉鬼人 -差不多吧 |
[02:25] | Let’s find out if the Inc. | 查查这家公司 |
[02:26] | means there are other people in the office. | 看有没有其他职员 |
[02:28] | Stay-stay out of my room! | 滚出我的房间 |
[02:29] | – I’m really very… – You’re not supposed to be here! | -真是非常… -谁允许你来的 |
[02:31] | I’m sorry, Gordon, I got to ask you to step aside. | 抱歉 戈登 请你让开一下 |
[02:34] | The nurse said only me and nurses | 护士说只有我和护士们 |
[02:35] | can be in my room. Nurse said… | 才能进来 护士说的 |
[02:38] | This is Gordon. He lives here. | 他叫戈登 住在这里 |
[02:39] | I think he’s lived here since before they closed the place down. | 我觉得这里关闭之前他就住在这里了 |
[02:43] | And this is his room. | 这是他的房间 |
[02:46] | Oh. Okay. Let me, uh… | 好吧 我试试 |
[02:52] | Hi, Gordon. | 你好 戈登 |
[02:53] | Hey, I’m Carrie. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 我是凯莉 没事的 |
[02:56] | I’m one of the new nurses here. | 我是这里的新护士 |
[02:58] | Did you take your pills today, Gordon? | 今天的药吃了吗 戈登 |
[03:01] | No. | 没吃 |
[03:02] | No? | 还没吃 |
[03:04] | Well, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[03:05] | Why don’t we go into your room– | 咱们一起进屋去 |
[03:07] | just for a minute– we’ll settle you in, | 就一会儿 把你安顿好 |
[03:10] | and you’ll be all ready when the cart comes, right? | 安心等送药的来 好吗 |
[03:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:15] | No one else, just me. | 就我自己 没别人 |
[03:32] | You know, I like your collections, Gordon. | 我很喜欢你的收藏 戈登 |
[03:35] | It’s okay if I keep that. | 我能保留这些东西吗 |
[03:37] | Of course. | 当然 |
[03:38] | I didn’t have a chance to make the bed. I didn’t… | 我还没来得及收拾床 我还没… |
[03:43] | I have all these things going up. | 事情太多了 |
[03:49] | But that’s why I built this. | 所以我做了这个 |
[03:52] | All this mail belongs to the staff. | 这些信都是员工的 |
[03:55] | They haven’t picked it up in a long time. | 好久没有人来取信了 |
[03:58] | And this is my mail. I’ve been sorting it | 这是我的信 你来之前 |
[04:02] | before you came in… | 我正在给信件分类 |
[04:04] | I heard it was pretty busy here last night. | 听说昨天晚上这里挺热闹的 |
[04:08] | They shouldn’t let kids in a hospital! | 他们就不该让小孩子进医院来 |
[04:10] | I– I agree with you. | 我很赞成你的说法 |
[04:12] | I agree with you, Gordon, I agree with you. | 我赞成你的说法 戈登 非常同意 |
[04:14] | And I actually– I have two people out there | 实际上外面有两个人 |
[04:16] | telling them that right now. | 正在跟他们说这件事呢 |
[04:18] | – No more kids in the hospital. – Okay. | -再也不会有孩子到医院来了 -好 |
[04:20] | Did anything else happen here last night? | 昨晚这里还发生了什么事吗 |
[04:23] | It happened– only Dr. Helen. | 发生什么 只有海伦医生 |
[04:25] | And she was angry. | 她非常生气 |
[04:27] | – I keep telling… – Dr. Helen. | -我一直跟她说 -海伦医生吗 |
[04:30] | She’s here every night. | 她每晚都在这里 |
[04:32] | Walks up and down the halls with a black stick. | 拿着黑色的小棍 在外面走来走去 |
[04:36] | She blinds you with it, that’s what she does. | 她会用那个小棍把你弄瞎 |
[04:38] | Gordon, there was a man, | 戈登 有个男的 |
[04:40] | and he was attacked here last night. | 昨天晚上在这里被袭击了 |
[04:41] | She’s wicked fast. | 她动作太快了 |
[04:44] | She jabs you with the stick. | 用会棍子戳你 |
[04:47] | Sucks your brains right through your eyes. | 从眼睛进去 吸干你的脑子 |
[04:51] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:53] | She’s not here right now, okay? | 她现在不在 懂吗 |
[04:57] | All right, you wait right here for me. | 你在这里等我一下 |
[04:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:07] | He see something? | 他看见什么了吗 |
[05:08] | Yeah, but in his condition, | 是的 但按他现在的状况 |
[05:10] | he’s never going to think it’s anyone but Helen Mostow. | 除了海伦·莫斯托 他谁都不认识 |
[05:12] | I say we find the calmest EMT we can, | 我们最好找个胆子大点的急救员 |
[05:15] | get him over to Queens Hospital Center. | 把他送到皇后区医疗中心去 |
[05:17] | All right, well, I’ll take care of him. | 这里就交给我吧 |
[05:19] | Hey, you guys need to take a look at this. | 你们过来瞧瞧这个 |
[05:21] | Whoever did this, wasn’t interested in his equipment. | 凶手肯定不关心死者拿的设备 |
[05:23] | This is what you call a thermal imaging camera. | 这就是传说中的热影像捕捉仪 |
[05:28] | Standard tool of the ghost hunting trade, | 捉鬼工作标准配置 |
[05:30] | as anybody who watches the Discovery Channel would know. | 看过探索频道的人都知道 |
[05:33] | Ghosts give off heat just like people. | 和活人一样 鬼魂也会发出热量 |
[05:36] | Probably didn’t know that, did you? | 看来你们都不知道吧 |
[05:38] | What have you got for us, Scooby? | 知道什么就说吧 史酷比[狗侦探] |
[05:41] | Looks like our vic was in the middle of recording something. | 似乎死者当时正在录着什么 |
[06:00] | Guy heat-sensed his own murder. | 死者捕捉到了凶手的热影像 |
[06:19] | The camera essentially represents thermal energy | 这个热成像仪实际上是捕捉热量 |
[06:21] | by converting it to the color scale we know. | 并转化成不同的色阶展示出来 |
[06:23] | Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, whatever. | 比如红橙黄绿蓝等等颜色 |
[06:27] | With the red spectrum generally calibrated to be consistent | 而红色光谱通常代表 |
[06:30] | with the heat emitted by a human body. | 人体散发出的热量 |
[06:32] | Or in this case, a spectral entity | 在这案子里 也许是代表幽灵 |
[06:35] | or a spirit. | 或者鬼魂 |
[06:36] | Tanya, can you turn that into a person? | 坦娅 你能将它实化成人吗 |
[06:39] | Not a recognizable person. | 不能转化成可辨认外表 |
[06:40] | I would say a fairly distinct blob is what we could hope for. | 能勾勒出相对清晰的轮廓就不错了 |
[06:44] | Oh, but your dead guy did have | 但死者倒是在口袋里 |
[06:45] | a digital recorder in his pocket. | 留了个数码录音器 |
[06:48] | Voice activated. He was really pushing the low end, | 是声控的 不过音量设得太低 |
[06:50] | so I did some pretty basic E.Q. work. | 这可花了我不少心思 |
[06:52] | – And? – I have audio. | -然后呢 -我得到了音频 |
[06:56] | It’s not synched to the visual, but… | 这并非录像的同步音频 但… |
[06:59] | Well, listen for yourselves. | 你们自己听吧 |
[07:03] | Sounds like a sneeze. | 像是喷嚏的声音 |
[07:05] | Can you do any better? | 能进一步处理吗 |
[07:07] | I thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问呢 |
[07:12] | Denny, is that you? | 丹尼 是你吗 |
[07:16] | Denny, is that you? | 丹尼 是你吗 |
[07:18] | Finding Denny would be your job. | 找出丹尼就是你们的活了 |
[07:21] | But I will keep working on the footage | 我继续对录像进行处理 |
[07:23] | and see what else I can get out of it. | 看看还能从中发现点什么 |
[07:24] | Thanks, Tanya. | 多谢 坦娅 |
[07:26] | It’s really good to be back, guys. | 真高兴能回来工作 伙计们 |
[07:28] | Did you have fun with the Feds? | 和政府特工处得还好吗 |
[07:29] | Totally. | 非常好 |
[07:31] | The digital evidence lab they have down there is ill. | 但他们的数码取证设备就比较蹩脚了 |
[07:35] | Well, we missed you. | 我们都很挂念你 |
[07:37] | You did? | 你想我啊 |
[07:40] | I mean, you did? | 我是说 你们都想我吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, I mean, | 是啊 |
[07:42] | how are we supposed to tell a mega from a pixel without you, right? | 没有你 我们怎么海底捞针 |
[07:47] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[07:49] | Happy ghost hunting. | 猎鬼愉快 |
[07:54] | “You did?” | 你想我啊 |
[07:55] | Yeah, what? It’s purely professional, guys. | 没什么啊 职场寒暄而已嘛 |
[07:57] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[07:58] | All right, so, who’s Denny, huh? | 那么这个丹尼是谁 |
[08:00] | Is it a ghost of somebody who was killed in the hospital? | 是某个在医院死于非命的人的鬼魂吗 |
[08:03] | Or a living person named Denny | 或是一个叫丹尼的大活人 |
[08:04] | who may have killed Peter Suderman. | 杀死彼得·赛德曼的罪魁祸首 |
[08:06] | You don’t actually believe in ghosts? | 你不是真信鬼神一说吧 |
[08:07] | You forget, my family’s originally from New Orleans. | 别忘了 我家以前住在新奥尔良 |
[08:10] | That place was crawling with ghosts. | 那地方到处都是幽灵 |
[08:11] | – You ever see one? – You kidding? | -你见过吗 -你开玩笑吧 |
[08:13] | One time there was this guy got shot by someone | 曾经有个人 被突然闯入他家的歹徒 |
[08:15] | breaking into his house, | 开枪打死了 |
[08:17] | and now he’s this ghost in his old apartment. | 至今他的灵魂还在旧公寓里徘徊 |
[08:19] | He’s living there, trying to talk to his wife, but… | 他住在那里 想和妻子说说话 但是 |
[08:22] | But let me guess– | 不妨让我猜一下 |
[08:24] | there’s just this one little boy who can see him. | 但只有一个小男孩可以看见他 |
[08:31] | So you know the story, too? | 这么说 你也知道这个故事 |
[08:33] | I saw the movie, actually. | 我其实是看过这部电影 |
[08:35] | The Sixth Sense. | 《灵异第六感》 |
[08:39] | Nah, it was nothing like that. | 算了 和那电影一点也不像 |
[08:42] | I don’t care what you say. | 不管你怎么说 |
[08:43] | I think ghosts are real. | 我觉得世上真有鬼魂 |
[08:44] | I see them all the time. The… | 我随时都能看见它们 |
[08:46] | You know, there’s one right behind you right now. | 现在你后面就站着一个 |
[08:49] | There actually is. | 确实是啊 |
[08:50] | There is something back there. | 真有东西在你后面 |
[08:52] | Really? You really think I’m going to turn around now? | 是吗 你们真觉得我会回头看 |
[08:54] | – Is anyone else seeing this? – It’s… | -还有谁看见它了 -它… |
[09:00] | Aw, too bad, it’s gone. | 真遗憾 它消失了 |
[09:02] | It’s late. | 晚了点 |
[09:04] | Mature– very mature. | 你们可真成熟 |
[09:10] | How long have you and Peter Suderman worked together? | 你和彼得·赛德曼在一起工作多久了 |
[09:13] | We went to PS 417 together in Bayside. | 我们在贝赛读小学时是同学 |
[09:17] | Lost touch over the years. | 后来很多年没有联系 |
[09:18] | We reconnected when he was | 他为降魔伏鬼公司找融资时 |
[09:19] | looking for financing for Spirit Trekkers. | 我们才再次相逢 |
[09:21] | Do you believe in ghosts, Arthur? | 你觉得世上有鬼吗 亚瑟 |
[09:23] | I believe in people who believe in ghosts. | 我相信那些信鬼神的人 |
[09:26] | And who’ll pay you to look for them? | 那是谁付你钱去抓鬼呢 |
[09:27] | They’re the best kind. | 这种人最好了 |
[09:29] | Hey, people pay to have their palms read, | 有些人就心甘情愿掏腰包让别人看手相 |
[09:31] | to walk on coals. | 让自己坐立难安 |
[09:32] | My cousin shelled out two grand for a pomegranate enema. | 我表兄还花两千美元买了支石榴灌肠剂 |
[09:35] | There’s nothing illegal about it. | 这些事情并不违法 |
[09:36] | There was something illegal | 但贩卖用糖和发酵粉做成的 |
[09:37] | about selling diet pills made of sugar and baking soda. | 伪造减肥药可是犯法的 |
[09:40] | That was ten years ago. | 那是十年前的事了 |
[09:41] | Look, when people pay | 瞧 当人们花钱 |
[09:44] | for a fortune teller or for a ghost hunter, | 去求助占卜师或捉鬼人时 |
[09:46] | what they’re really paying for is happiness. | 真正追求的是幸福感 |
[09:49] | Now Peter, bless him, he understood that. | 上帝保佑彼得 他明白这道理 |
[09:52] | All the tragedy in his life. | 他的人生充斥着悲剧 |
[09:54] | He lost his wife and son in a car accident, you know. | 在一场车祸中 他失去了妻儿 |
[09:57] | He understood how powerful that drive for happiness can be. | 他深知人们对这份幸福感有多么渴求 |
[10:00] | What was he doing out at the sanitarium? | 那他去疗养院做什么 |
[10:03] | He heard all the stories about how haunted it was. | 他听说了那里闹鬼的流言 |
[10:04] | He just couldn’t resist. | 就情不自禁地去了 |
[10:06] | Did he find anything out there? | 他在那里有什么发现吗 |
[10:07] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[10:08] | Do you know someone named Denny? | 你认识谁叫丹尼吗 |
[10:10] | Yes. Denny Moskin. | 认识 丹尼·莫斯金 |
[10:13] | He’s a kid from NYU who’s helping Peter at the sanitarium. | 他在疗养院里协助彼得 是纽约大学学生 |
[10:16] | We had to let him go. | 但我们辞退了他 |
[10:17] | Actually, he came to the office last week super teed-off, | 实际上 他上周还怒气冲冲地来到办公室 |
[10:20] | yelling at us that we owed him money. | 冲我们叫嚷 说我们欠了他的钱 |
[10:23] | We’re going to need his contact information, | 我们需要你提供他的联系方式 |
[10:25] | and for all your recent clients. | 以及贵公司近期所有的客户名单 |
[10:27] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[10:28] | But nobody would kill Peter over money. | 但没人会因为金钱问题杀害彼得 |
[10:33] | Okay, me, but… Peter was different. | 来杀我还说得通 但彼得不一样 |
[10:39] | It was never about money for him, not for a second. | 他和钱从来搭不上边 |
[10:41] | He just wanted to help people. | 他一心只想帮助别人 |
[10:44] | Tenants were hearing noises at night, right? | 房客们昨晚听见了吵闹声 |
[10:46] | And they threatened to withhold rent. | 还拒付房租来威胁我 |
[10:47] | So I called Spirit Trekkers. | 所以我去找降魔伏鬼公司 |
[10:48] | And Suderman shows up with all this equipment. | 然后赛德曼就带着全套装备来了 |
[10:50] | Kids in the neighborhood were taunting our children, | 附近的孩子总是嘲笑我家孩子 |
[10:53] | said the house we just moved into was haunted. | 还说我们刚搬进去的那间屋子闹鬼 |
[10:55] | Got so Trent and Jane couldn’t sleep in their own bedrooms. | 搞得特兰和简都不敢睡自己的卧室了 |
[10:58] | It’s the only haunted B&B in the Tri-State area. | 这是三州地区唯一闹鬼的旅馆 |
[11:00] | We thought it would be an asset to get certification. | 我们觉得证实以后能让这里成为特色 |
[11:03] | Kind of make it official. | 变成正式的鬼屋 |
[11:04] | What did Mr. Suderman say? | 赛德曼先生怎么说 |
[11:05] | He went through the house very thoroughly, | 他非常仔细地检查了房子 |
[11:07] | couldn’t find a thing. | 一无所获 |
[11:08] | And he talked to our kids, too. | 和我们的孩子也谈过话 |
[11:10] | No more sleeping problems. | 后来没有睡眠问题了 |
[11:12] | A lot cheaper than $175 an hour | 真是比找一小时175美元的 |
[11:14] | I spent on that child psychiatrist. | 儿童心理师划算多了 |
[11:16] | Suderman wouldn’t certify us. | 赛德曼不愿意做这个证明 |
[11:17] | And so, what did you do? | 然后你们怎么做的 |
[11:19] | Went to another guy. | 找其他人啊 |
[11:20] | I gave him 80 bucks. He signed off right away. | 我给了他80块 他就立马签收走人了 |
[11:22] | You must have been upset. | 你一定很不满意 |
[11:23] | At first, but Suderman found the problem: | 开始时是的 但赛德曼找到了问题 |
[11:26] | faulty radiator caps. | 取暖气的罩子坏了 |
[11:27] | You believe it? | 你相信吗 |
[11:29] | Anyway, a few changes later, | 总之 一番整修过后 |
[11:30] | no more chains clanging at midnight. | 半夜再也没有铿锵的铁鍊声了 |
[11:35] | So far, it’s not looking like one of his former clients. | 目前为止 他以前的客户都没有嫌疑 |
[11:38] | And you talked to everybody? | 你和所有人都谈过了吗 |
[11:39] | All except a doctor and his wife down in Richmond Hill. | 除了住在里士满山的那对医生夫妇 |
[11:41] | Wife’s been sick. | 那位夫人抱恙了 |
[11:43] | And then a couple of other clients are out of town. | 还有一些目前不在城内的客户 |
[11:45] | Let’s see if they were out of town during the murder. | 查查他们在凶案期间是否不在城里 |
[11:47] | How about the partner, Arthur Greene? | 那他的合伙人亚瑟·格林呢 |
[11:50] | His alibi checks out. | 他有不在场证明 |
[11:50] | He had a meeting with his lawyers, then dinner until late. | 当时约了律师谈事情 之后晚餐吃到很晚 |
[11:53] | Alright. So I got Gordon Kemp admitted up at QHC. | 我把戈登·坎普送去医疗中心了 |
[11:56] | He’s still going on about Dr. Helen, | 他还在不停地讲海伦医生 |
[11:58] | but he’s not being violent, | 但他并无暴力倾向 |
[11:59] | he’s got no history of violence. | 也没有暴力前科 |
[12:01] | – I don’t think this is the guy. – Okay. | -我觉得他不是凶手 -好 |
[12:02] | And Suderman’s cell phone and financials? | 那赛德曼的通讯情况和财政状况查得如何了 |
[12:04] | Nothing much. | 没什么收获 |
[12:05] | I got his credit card charges for the last two months. | 我有他过去两个月的信用卡消费记录 |
[12:09] | Couple months? | 这是两个月的吗 |
[12:10] | I spend more than this in two days. | 我两天花的钱都比这多 |
[12:13] | But I pay my bill in full every month. | 但我每个月都会付清帐单 |
[12:16] | “Walker-Dunlap.” What is that? | “沃克登洛普” 那是什么 |
[12:18] | There’s a bunch of charges to them. | 在那里消费很多 |
[12:20] | It’s a forensics lab out in Jersey. | 在新泽西的一间法医实验室 |
[12:22] | Suderman used ’em from time to time. | 赛德曼经常请他们帮忙 |
[12:34] | Did anything else happen here last night? | 昨晚这里还发生了什么事吗 |
[12:38] | It happened– only Dr. Helen. | 发生什么 只有海伦医生 |
[12:42] | Dr. Helen? | 海伦医生 |
[12:43] | She’s here every night. | 她每晚都在这里 |
[12:53] | Gordon had an envelope | 戈登房间内有一个 |
[12:54] | addressed to Walker-Dunlap in his room. | 寄给沃克登洛普的信封 |
[12:57] | Maybe he got it off of Suderman’s body | 也许这是他从赛德曼身上 |
[12:59] | or out of his backpack. | 或背包里拿走的 |
[13:02] | Al, we gotta get a look at that envelope. | 艾尔 我们得看看那信封 |
[13:04] | I’ll get Roe to pick it up. | 我叫罗伊去拿 |
[13:05] | All right, that was NYU. | 是纽约大学打来的 |
[13:06] | They think they know where Denny Moskin might be. | 他们知道丹尼·莫斯金大概会在哪里 |
[13:08] | I’ll grab Nina and head down there. | 我找尼娜一起去一趟 |
[13:09] | Great. Let’s talk to that doctor and his wife. | 很好 我们去找那对医生夫妇吧 |
[13:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:27] | Dr. Barlow, I’m Lieutenant Burns. | 巴洛医生 我是彭斯队长 |
[13:29] | – This is Detective Wells. – Carrie. | -这位是威尔斯警探 -我叫凯莉 |
[13:32] | We called? | 我们打过电话 |
[13:33] | Right. I already told the other detective. | 对 我已经告诉过其他警探了 |
[13:35] | My wife’s not feeling well. | 我妻子不太舒服 |
[13:36] | Well, that’s why we came to you. | 所以我们才来找你 |
[13:38] | We thought we’d save you the trouble. | 省的你跑一趟 |
[13:39] | Just want to ask you a few questions about Peter Suderman. | 我们想问你些有关彼得·赛德曼的事情 |
[13:43] | Sure. Come in. | 好的 进来吧 |
[13:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:50] | It’s… terrible. | 真是令人震惊 |
[13:52] | Suderman was a good man. | 赛德曼是个好人 |
[13:55] | He was conducting an investigation for you? | 他调查了你的屋子是吗 |
[13:58] | We had an issue. | 我们有个问题 |
[13:58] | We thought we had an issue. | 我们以为有问题 |
[14:01] | But it’s resolved now. | 但已经解决了 |
[14:02] | What kind of an issue, exactly? | 是怎样的问题呢 |
[14:05] | This is an old house. | 这是一间老房子 |
[14:07] | Lots of creaks and groans, | 很多嘎吱声 |
[14:09] | wind through the cracks. | 风从裂缝吹进来 |
[14:11] | Things that could be mistaken for something else. | 容易被误认为是其他东西 |
[14:14] | Like ghosts? | 鬼魂是吗 |
[14:18] | My wife thought she heard something | 我太太认为她听到从地下室 |
[14:19] | coming from the basement. | 传来一些声响 |
[14:21] | Some kind of voice. | 一些声音 |
[14:23] | A voice? | 声音 |
[14:24] | A woman’s voice. | 女人的声音 |
[14:26] | So we called Mr. Suderman. | 所以我们打电话给赛德曼先生 |
[14:28] | And he came, found nothing, | 他过来 毫无发现 |
[14:29] | we thanked him, and that was the end of it. | 我们向他道谢 然后就没下文了 |
[14:32] | Was that the end of it for you, Janine? | 你觉得到此为止了吗 金妮 |
[14:36] | Of-of course. | 当然 |
[14:39] | How are you feeling, by the way? Better I hope. | 你身体怎么样了 希望好些了 |
[14:41] | Sorry? | 什么意思 |
[14:44] | Anything else we can do for you, detectives? | 还能为你们做些什么吗 警探们 |
[14:46] | You know, I was wondering | 我挺好奇 |
[14:48] | what kind of medicine you practice. | 你是哪个科的医生 |
[14:50] | Thoracic surgery, | 胸外科 |
[14:52] | but I developed a slight tremor. | 但我有轻微的震颤症状 |
[14:55] | Nothing big. | 不是什么大问题 |
[14:56] | I just, i had to close my practice about a year ago. | 只是大约一年前 我得结束看诊 |
[14:58] | – Early retirement. – Right. | -提早退休 -这样啊 |
[15:01] | We’re planning a long overdue trip to Paris. | 我们打算去巴黎旅游 早就该去了 |
[15:03] | That’s nice. I was asking because, | 真不错 我会这么问是因为 |
[15:06] | well, I was hoping you weren’t a psychiatrist. | 我希望你不是心理医生 |
[15:08] | I don’t want you to laugh | 我想看一下地下室 |
[15:09] | when I ask if you mind if I look at the basement. | 又不愿意被你嘲笑 |
[15:12] | Why the basement? | 地下室有什么好看的 |
[15:14] | Well, you heard something in there, right? | 你听到那里有动静 对吧 |
[15:16] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[15:18] | Oh, no, it’s not that at all. | 不 不是这么回事 |
[15:20] | I just, I thought I’d take a look around. | 我只是想四处看看 |
[15:24] | The basement’s not Janine’s favorite place, | 金妮不喜欢地下室 |
[15:26] | but I’m happy to give you a tour. | 但我可以带你们去 |
[15:51] | That’s an interesting place for a nap. | 谁会在这里打盹啊 |
[15:53] | Oh, that. | 那个啊 |
[15:54] | Ever since Janine been talking ghosts, | 自从金妮说了鬼魂的事 |
[15:57] | our nieces and nephews try to sleep down here. | 我们的侄女侄子们就想在这里睡睡看 |
[16:00] | No one’s made it through the night. | 没人能撑过整晚 |
[16:02] | Yeah, not sure I would either. | 是啊 我也不敢打包票说我可以 |
[16:06] | Detective, I feel like there’s something I should tell you. | 警探 有件事得跟你说 |
[16:11] | For years my wife and I have been trying to have children. | 我和我爱人想要个孩子已经有好几年了 |
[16:15] | Our last attempt ended in a miscarriage. | 我们上一个孩子不幸流了产 |
[16:18] | We learned it was a little girl. | 那是个小女孩 |
[16:22] | I’m sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[16:23] | I think Janine never really fully recovered. | 我觉得金妮还没完全走出阴影 |
[16:27] | I mean, this fixation, of course, | 我是说她现在这个样子 |
[16:28] | has something to do with the baby. | 一定和失去孩子有关 |
[16:30] | She thinks it was her fault. | 她总觉得是自己的错 |
[16:31] | That’s why I called Suderman. | 所以我打电话给赛德曼 |
[16:34] | Thought maybe it would help. | 期盼能管点用 |
[16:35] | And did it? | 管用吗 |
[16:36] | I think so, yes. | 我觉得还好 |
[16:40] | Dr. Barlow, do you think it’s possible | 巴洛医生 你觉得赛德曼会不会 |
[16:42] | that Suderman was having something related | 将你这个案子的相关物件 |
[16:43] | to your case tested at a forensics lab? | 送交相关部门做检测呢 |
[16:46] | Sorry… uh, no. | 什么 不会吧 |
[16:50] | Maybe we should go back upstairs. | 咱们回楼上吧 |
[16:51] | I’m a little worried about Janine. | 我有点担心金妮 |
[17:20] | Police! | 警察 |
[17:25] | Cut! | 停机 |
[17:30] | What is happening? | 出什么事了 |
[17:32] | Since when are there police? | 什么时候有警察的戏份了 |
[17:33] | Dennis Moskin? | 是丹尼斯·莫斯金吗 |
[17:35] | Is it about the permits? | 是要许可证吗 |
[17:36] | Abby, did you file the permits? | 艾比 你办许可证了没 |
[17:38] | Okay, everybody, let’s take a break | 好了 大家先休息一下 |
[17:40] | I’m not budgeted for a break. | 我可没有休息的预算 |
[17:41] | Are you budgeted for bail money?! | 那你有交保释金的预算吗 |
[17:44] | Take ten. | 休息10分钟 |
[17:51] | This look familiar? | 认识这个人吗 |
[17:52] | Sure, that’s Peter. | 当然 那是彼得 |
[17:53] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[17:55] | – For real? – Very real. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[17:56] | He was murdered last night in the Queens Park Sanitarium. | 昨晚他在皇后公园疗养院被谋杀了 |
[18:00] | We have audio that makes it sound like you were there | 有音频证明你在现场 |
[18:02] | and a witness who says he saw the two of you | 也有一位目击证人 |
[18:04] | getting into it the other day. | 说看见你们两个进入疗养院 |
[18:05] | I didn’t kill him. | 我没杀他 |
[18:06] | Then why were you at the sanitarium? | 那你去疗养院干什么 |
[18:09] | It was a joke. | 是个玩笑 |
[18:10] | I love a joke. How does it go? | 我特爱听笑话 接着讲 |
[18:17] | I went, I went to the sanitarium ’cause I was pissed at Peter. | 我去疗养院是因为我生彼得的气 |
[18:21] | Because he fired you, right? | 因为他炒了你 是吗 |
[18:23] | Now, why did he do that? | 为什么炒你 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:26] | Mr. Moskin, you are five seconds away | 莫斯金先生 你再不说实话 |
[18:28] | from a long and expensive break in production. | 恐怕就得息影很长一段时间了 |
[18:31] | Okay, I borrowed some equipment. | 好吧 我借了些设备 |
[18:33] | So you stole. | 就是说因为你偷窃 |
[18:34] | I was gonna use it in my film, and give it back. | 我想用来拍几个镜头 然后就还回去 |
[18:36] | But he got angry and fired me. | 可他大发雷霆 把我解雇了 |
[18:39] | So I took some stuff out to the sanitarium: | 所以我就从疗养院拿了点东西 |
[18:42] | neoprene suit, some fiberglass | 用橡胶隔离衣和一些玻璃纤维 |
[18:45] | to scatter the heat signature; | 让红外影像变模糊 |
[18:47] | created some pretty kick-ass ghost effects. | 看上去特别有鬼魂的感觉 |
[18:50] | When he realized it was me, | 他看出是我来以后 |
[18:54] | he dropped the camera and came after me. | 就把摄像机扔了来追我 |
[18:56] | So, okay, this is you. | 好吧 这是你吧 |
[19:00] | Yeah, that, that’s actually pretty good, huh? | 是啊 效果确实不错吧 |
[19:04] | Ah, wait a minute. Go back a little bit. | 等等 倒退一点 |
[19:07] | There. That, that’s not me. | 那边 那个可不是我 |
[19:08] | It’s moving. What is that? | 它在动 那是什么 |
[19:10] | So, this is you. | 就是说 这是你 |
[19:12] | but this is not you. | 那个不是你 |
[19:14] | All right, so who else was there that night? | 那好 那天晚上还有谁在场 |
[19:16] | Just the kooky homeless guy who lives there. | 就一个住在那里的神经兮兮的流浪汉 |
[19:19] | You realize how lame this story’s sounding, Denny? | 你不觉得这故事编的太假了吗 丹尼 |
[19:22] | I swear. I just scared him. | 我发誓 我就是吓吓他 |
[19:23] | He was alive when I left. | 我走的时候他还好好的呢 |
[19:25] | Look, I shot my own film of the whole thing. | 不信吗 我都录下来了 |
[19:28] | You can look at it. | 你们可以自己看 |
[19:29] | Now, now that is even lamer. | 行 听起来更假了 |
[19:33] | I must inform you gentlemen, | 先生们 我必须事先声明 |
[19:35] | whatever was or is in this envelope may obviously have been contaminated. | 信封的内容物可能已经受到污染 |
[19:39] | There’s no chain of custody here, Tanya. | 我们不保管这东西 坦娅 |
[19:41] | Just need to know what Suderman wanted tested. | 我只想知道赛德曼送测的是何物 |
[19:49] | Criminologist Tanya Sitkowksy. | 我是犯罪学家坦娅·斯考斯基 |
[19:50] | I’m opening evidence bag marked 17 alpha 591 | 即将打开编号为17甲591的证据袋 |
[19:55] | containing one padded manila envelope. | 袋内装有夹层牛皮纸信封一件 |
[20:02] | Approximately 20.3 centimeters by 25.4 centimeters. | 近似宽20.3公分 长25.4公分 |
[20:06] | Gives new meaning to the word “approximately.” | 原来近似是这个意思 |
[20:12] | Removing one synthetic bag…. | 取出合成材质收纳袋一件 |
[20:14] | What’s inside the bag, Tanya? | 袋子里装了什么 坦娅 |
[20:16] | That’s what we care about. | 我们只关心这个 |
[20:17] | You can’t rush science, Lieutenant. | 科学活动不能急于求成 队长 |
[20:19] | I believe Archimedes said that. | 这可是阿基米德说的 |
[20:21] | I believe you say it every time we come down here. | 我只知道我们每次找你都得听你说一次 |
[20:27] | It’s a bone. | 是块骨骼 |
[20:28] | What kind of bone? | 什么样的骨骼 |
[20:29] | A human bone if I’m not mistaken. | 人类骨骼 如果我没看错的话 |
[20:32] | Give me a moment. | 等我一分钟 |
[20:36] | Or two. | 或者两分钟 |
[20:40] | Yes, a human finger would be more precise. | 更加准确的描述是人类手指骨 |
[20:44] | I would say the fifth distal phalanx from the right extremity. | 右侧上肢末端第五指节骨 |
[20:49] | Pinky finger. | 小指 |
[20:51] | It’s hard to determine much more | 由于硬模及其它骨组织的缺失 |
[20:53] | without complete skeletal and subdural remains. | 很难做出进一步的判断 |
[20:56] | As you might say, I need the dead guy. | 简单点说 我需要死者的尸体 |
[20:59] | Suderman found the pinky. Where’s the body? | 赛德曼只找到了个小指 那尸体呢 |
[21:01] | And who’s the body? | 还有尸体是谁的 |
[21:03] | My guess, we find out, we find who killed him. | 估计找到尸体就能找到凶手了 |
[21:11] | “A brief assessment of the dorsal surface indicates | 指骨的初步检验结果表明 |
[21:14] | non-granularity, lack of macroporosity, | 指骨无颗粒 无宏观孔隙 |
[21:17] | lack of striations,” | 无条纹 |
[21:19] | Yada, yada. Geez, Tanya. | 什么什么的 真要命 坦娅 |
[21:22] | “Almost certain identification of the subject as female, | 基本可断定送检材料属于 |
[21:24] | aged approximately 15 years.” | 年龄近似为十五岁的女性 |
[21:27] | Great. | 好极了 |
[21:29] | Maybe those rumors about | 也许传言中说的 |
[21:30] | a mass grave under the sanitarium are true. | 疗养院下的万人坑是真的 |
[21:33] | Except, as a minor, | 但这个女孩这么年轻 |
[21:34] | this girl never would have been admitted to Queens Park. | 根本就没到能进疗养院的年纪 |
[21:36] | So let’s run the DNA info through the index system, | 那就把DNA信息导入系统 |
[21:38] | see if it ties to any open homicides. | 看是否与其他谋杀案相关 |
[21:40] | Suderman could have picked up that bone anywhere. | 我们不知道赛德曼是在哪里捡到的那块骨头 |
[21:43] | Oh, and by the way, our film boy, Denny, | 还有 拍电影的那小子 丹尼 |
[21:45] | it seems like he’s in the clear. | 看来他是清白的 |
[21:46] | I watched that stuff he shot the night of the murder. | 我看了他凶案当晚拍的片子 |
[21:48] | And Suderman was scared, | 赛德曼很害怕 |
[21:49] | but they both end up laughing about the thing. | 但最后他们都一笑置之 |
[21:51] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[21:52] | This bone has trace amounts of zinc phosphide. | 这块骨头上有微量磷化锌 |
[21:55] | Zinc phosphide. Of course! | 磷化锌 当然了 |
[21:57] | – Really, Roe? – All right, go ahead. | -你怎么个意思 罗伊 -你接着说 |
[22:00] | Zinc phosphide is one of the key ingredients found in rat poison. | 磷化锌是老鼠药的关键成分 |
[22:08] | The Barlows had rat traps all over their basement. | 巴洛家的地下室到处都是捕鼠器 |
[22:12] | So you think Suderman | 你觉得赛德曼是在 |
[22:13] | found the bone in their basement? | 他们家地下室找到骨头的吗 |
[22:14] | I think Janine heard a woman’s voice | 我认为金妮听到 |
[22:16] | coming from the basement. | 地下室传出女人的声音 |
[22:17] | Maybe he found the bone there. | 也许他就是在那里找到了骨头 |
[22:19] | Well, we’re not getting a warrant | 捕鼠器和鬼魂理论 |
[22:20] | based on a few rat traps and a ghost. | 靠这点线索可拿不到搜查令 |
[22:22] | I’ll talk to Arthur Green, | 我去跟他在公司的搭档 |
[22:23] | his partner at Spirit Trekkers, | 亚瑟·格林聊聊 |
[22:25] | and see if he knew anything . | 看看他是否知道些什么 |
[22:26] | And I’m gonna head to the Barlows’, see what I can find out. | 那我去巴洛家碰碰运气 |
[22:28] | We should actually confirm that Suderman found | 在证实赛德曼确实是在他家 |
[22:32] | the bone in their house before we do anything. | 找到骨头前 我们不该轻举妄动 |
[22:33] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说得太对了 |
[22:35] | You should try to confirm that. | 你们快去证实吧 |
[22:36] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[22:36] | I am not going to try to get into the house without a warrant. | 我不会不带搜查令就私闯民宅的 |
[22:40] | I’m not! | 放心吧 |
[22:41] | You heard that. | 你作证 |
[22:51] | Dr. Barlow. Carrie Wells. | 巴洛医生 我是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[22:55] | I remember. | 我记得你 |
[22:56] | Yeah, is Janine around? | 金妮在吗 |
[22:58] | I wanted to ask you guys a few more questions | 有关彼得·赛德曼一案 |
[23:00] | regarding the Peter Suderman investigation. | 我还需要再问你们几个问题 |
[23:02] | Detective, my wife, she heard voices… | 警探 我妻子 她幻听 |
[23:04] | A voice, actually. | 就那一个声音 |
[23:06] | The man came to the house. He didn’t find anything. | 那个男人来过这里 但他毫无发现 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry that he died. | 对于他的死 我感到很遗憾 |
[23:10] | But I don’t see how I can help you. | 但我帮不上你的忙 |
[23:12] | You know, we have a piece of evidence | 我们有一件证物 |
[23:13] | recovered from your basement that | 是从你家地下室发现的 |
[23:14] | could be connected to Peter Suderman’s murder. | 可能与彼得·赛德曼一案有关 |
[23:16] | What piece of evidence? | 什么证物 |
[23:18] | I’d really like to talk to your wife. | 我真的想跟你妻子聊聊 |
[23:20] | She’s inside, with a headache. Asleep. | 她头痛 在屋里睡觉呢 |
[23:23] | She gets terrible headaches. Migraines. | 她有很严重的偏头痛 |
[23:25] | A piece of potentially crucial evidence | 你家地下室里有一件 |
[23:28] | was found inside your basement. | 可能至关紧要的证物 |
[23:30] | Me? | 至于我 |
[23:31] | I’d want to get to the bottom of that as soon as possible. | 不过是想尽快查明真相而已 |
[23:34] | I’m not going to dignify that with a response. | 我无需应予你任何事 |
[23:36] | I thought we had an understanding. | 我还以为我们达成了共识 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna go into my house now. | 现在我要进屋了 |
[23:39] | I suggest you get off my property. | 强烈建议你立即离开 |
[23:53] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪里 |
[23:54] | Outside the Barlow house. | 巴洛家外面 |
[23:57] | How we doing on that warrant? | 我们拿到搜查令了吗 |
[23:58] | D.A. says we’re close. | 地方检察官不肯签发 |
[24:00] | Close? | 拿不到吗 |
[24:02] | You know, Al? | 艾尔 |
[24:04] | I think I’m hearing an argument going on inside. | 我好像听到屋里有人在争执 |
[24:07] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才没有呢 |
[24:08] | Oh yeah. It’s getting pretty heated in there. | 我听到了 争执还愈发激烈了 |
[24:11] | Carrie, don’t even think about it… | 凯莉 你想都别想 |
[24:13] | Oh, see, now I hear glass breaking. | 我现在还听到打碎玻璃的声音 |
[24:15] | No, you don’t! | 不 你没有 |
[24:16] | She sounds like she might be in trouble, | 听起来好像她有麻烦了 |
[24:18] | I think we got exigent circumstances here… | 我觉得这里有紧急情况 |
[24:20] | Carrie, you can’t go in there. | 凯莉 你不能贸然进屋 |
[24:21] | Al? Al…? | 艾尔 艾尔 |
[24:24] | I think I lost you… | 突然没信号了 |
[24:25] | No, you didn’t lose me! Listen to me! | 不 你明明能听见 听我说 |
[24:29] | Damn reception. | 这破信号 |
[25:21] | Please wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[25:22] | Please, wake up! | 拜托你醒一醒 |
[25:24] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[25:25] | Oh, thank God, you’re okay. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[25:27] | Oh… where am I? | 我在哪 |
[25:29] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[25:31] | Sam. He was afraid you were gonna tell someone. | 是山姆 他担心你会说出去 |
[25:33] | That I was gonna tell someone. | 也担心我会说出去 |
[25:35] | Tell them what? | 说什么 |
[25:36] | About her. | 关于她的事 |
[25:38] | Oh, you gotta untie me. | 你得帮我解开绳子 |
[25:39] | Uh… where does it… where’s my gun? | 我的枪到哪里去了 |
[25:42] | He took it. | 他拿走了 |
[25:44] | After he knocked you out. | 就在他敲昏你以后 |
[25:45] | He was furious. | 他气极了 |
[25:47] | Then he made me come down here. | 然后逼我到这里来 |
[25:50] | Oh, God… | 天啊 |
[25:51] | He knows I can hear her crying. | 他知道我能听到她哭泣 |
[25:53] | That’s why he locks me down here. | 所以把我囚禁在这里 |
[25:55] | To punish me. | 就是为了惩罚我 |
[25:56] | He’s done this before? | 他以前也干过这种事吗 |
[25:58] | For days, sometimes. | 有时会把我关上好几天 |
[26:00] | You gotta help me up. | 你得扶我起来 |
[26:02] | Ah, God… | 老天 |
[26:04] | You shouldn’t have come back here. | 你不该再来这里 |
[26:08] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们得逃出去 |
[26:12] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:17] | Do you hear her? | 你听到她了吗 |
[26:20] | No. | 没有 |
[26:23] | It’s so dark where she is. | 她那个地方太黑了 |
[26:26] | She’s afraid of the dark. | 她很怕黑 |
[26:28] | She’s crying… | 她在哭泣 |
[26:29] | Janine, listen to me. Look at me. | 金妮 听我说 看着我 |
[26:32] | No one’s going to hurt you. Okay? | 没人能伤害你 知道吗 |
[26:35] | We are getting out of here. | 我们马上出去 |
[26:36] | We’re gonna die. | 我们会死的 |
[26:39] | He’s going to kill us both. | 他要把我们都杀了 |
[26:45] | The M.E. got a DNA match on that bone. | 法医验出了骨头的DNA |
[26:48] | A runaway from upstate… | 一个从远郊离家出走的人 |
[26:49] | Lily Mueller. | 莉莉·米勒 |
[26:51] | She was 14 when she left. | 离家时十四岁 |
[26:53] | Her mother’s on her way. | 她妈妈正在来的路上 |
[26:54] | That’s a shame. | 真可怜 |
[26:58] | Anybody heard from Carrie? | 谁有凯莉的消息 |
[27:00] | I tried her cell a couple of times, | 我给她的手机打过几次 |
[27:01] | went straight to voicemail. | 全转入语音信箱了 |
[27:02] | Wanted to tell her that Janine Barlow’s medical records | 本来想告诉她金妮·巴洛的医疗报告 |
[27:05] | don’t say anything about a miscarriage. | 显示她没有流产 |
[27:07] | Roe, get over to the Barlow house, | 罗伊 去巴洛家 |
[27:09] | make sure Carrie’s not in it. | 千万别让凯莉闯进去 |
[27:11] | I can’t unlock this door. | 门打不开 |
[27:13] | I’m sorry, Carrie. | 对不起 凯莉 |
[27:14] | I deserve to be here, not you. | 被锁的应该是我 不是你 |
[27:16] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[27:17] | I knew what he did. | 我知道他做的一切 |
[27:20] | In my heart… | 我心里 |
[27:22] | I always knew. | 一直知道 |
[27:24] | And I never said a word. | 可我一个字都没说 |
[27:27] | The girl. | 那个女孩 |
[27:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[27:32] | Her name was Lily. | 她叫莉莉 |
[27:35] | I met her in the park. | 我在公园遇到她 |
[27:37] | She was living there, she… | 她住在那里 因为 |
[27:39] | ran away from home. | 离家出走 |
[27:41] | I know I should have called the police, but… | 我知道该报警 但是 |
[27:44] | we started talking, and… | 我们开始聊天 |
[27:47] | she told me about her life. | 她对我讲了她的故事 |
[27:49] | I felt sorry for her. | 我很替她难过 |
[27:51] | So I asked her to come here and | 所以我请她到家里 |
[27:54] | help around the house. | 做做家务 |
[27:56] | Have a roof over her head. | 给她个住处 |
[28:00] | She was so sweet. | 她如此乖巧 |
[28:04] | She made this old, dead house feel alive. | 为这个死气沉沉的旧房子带来了生机 |
[28:10] | I always wanted a little girl of my own. | 我一直想有个自己的女儿 |
[28:15] | But Sam… | 但是山姆 |
[28:18] | wanted her too. | 也想要她 |
[28:21] | And when I confronted him, he was furious. | 我质问他的时候 他恼羞成怒 |
[28:25] | He denied it. | 极力否认 |
[28:28] | But I knew. | 但我知道 |
[28:30] | The next day, she was gone. | 第二天 她不见了 |
[28:34] | He told me he’d fired her. | 他说他解雇了她 |
[28:38] | But he didn’t. | 其实没有 |
[28:40] | I found a pair of sneakers, | 我在屋后的垃圾桶里 |
[28:42] | in the garbage behind the house. | 发现了一双球鞋 |
[28:45] | There was blood on them. | 血迹斑斑 |
[28:47] | I think it was his way of telling me… | 我猜这是他在用无言的方式 |
[28:51] | without telling me. | 警告我 |
[28:55] | I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[28:58] | But ever since then, I’ve been hearing her cries. | 但是从那以后 我总听见她的哭声 |
[29:01] | But you don’t hear them. | 你却听不见 |
[29:03] | – Janine, Janine, Janine… – No one does. | -金妮 金妮 -没人听得见 |
[29:04] | I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我们会出去的 |
[29:05] | Okay, we’re going to get out of here, there’s always… | 懂吗 我们肯定能出去 总有 |
[29:07] | …a way. I just wish I had some light. | 办法 我需要一点光线 |
[29:11] | Here. I keep this hidden. | 这里 我藏了这个 |
[29:14] | Because sometimes he cuts out the light. | 有时候他会切断电源 |
[29:16] | This is great. Okay. | 太好了 很好 |
[29:18] | This’ll help. | 帮大忙了 |
[29:20] | Let’s see… | 我看看 |
[29:26] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[29:27] | See? He’s trying to kill us! | 你看 他要杀了我们 |
[29:29] | Janine, Janine, Janine, look at me. | 金妮 金妮 看着我 |
[29:31] | I want you to stay focused on me, all right? | 仔细听我说 好吗 |
[29:33] | I want you to think really hard. | 努力想想 |
[29:34] | Is there any way out of this basement? | 地下室还有别的出口吗 |
[29:36] | – There’s got to be some way out. – Yes. | -应该还有出口的 -没错 |
[29:39] | – Okay? – Yes, there is. | -想到了 -有一个 |
[29:40] | – Where? – There. | -在哪 -那边 |
[29:41] | It’s a crawl space that runs under the entire house. | 有一个水管槽隙通到整个房子的各个角落 |
[29:45] | But I’ve, I’ve been afraid to use it. | 但我一直不敢用 |
[29:47] | Sorry. Hang on. | 抱歉 等一下 |
[29:48] | Take this, hold it. | 拿着 |
[29:50] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:54] | Okay… | 好 |
[29:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:05] | That’s not gonna work. | 这边不行 |
[30:07] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不不不 |
[30:09] | Listen to me, Janine. I’ll find another way. | 听我说 金妮 我再找其他出路 |
[30:11] | There is no other way. | 没有其他出路了 |
[30:13] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[30:17] | These old houses were built for coal, right? | 这种旧房子以前是用来储煤的 对吧 |
[30:20] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[30:21] | how do you get the coal to the basement? | 怎么把煤运到地下室呢 |
[30:24] | You use the coal chute. | 用输煤槽 |
[30:28] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[30:35] | All right. | 来吧 |
[30:38] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[30:50] | Lily! | 莉莉 |
[30:53] | Janine, come on. | 金妮 快来 |
[30:54] | Go. Go, now, go! | 上去 快 上去 |
[31:08] | Isn’t that your husband’s car? | 那是你丈夫的车吗 |
[31:09] | Yes! I guess… | 是吧 我想 |
[31:11] | Why’s his car still here? | 为什么还在这里 |
[31:13] | That doesn’t make any… | 不可能… |
[31:18] | He’s still inside. | 他还在屋里 |
[31:20] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[31:21] | I want you to stay here, and call 911. | 你待在这里 马上报警 |
[31:24] | No! Carrie, don’t. | 不 凯莉 别去 |
[31:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[31:26] | I’m going to get him. | 我去找他 |
[31:27] | – Call 911! – Carrie! | -赶快报警 -凯莉 |
[32:16] | Come on, wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[32:18] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[32:20] | I’m over here. | 我在这里 |
[32:22] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[32:43] | So Sam Barlow’s still in intensive care. | 山姆·巴洛还在重症监护中 |
[32:46] | When they think he’s up to it, | 等到他的身体状况允许 |
[32:47] | they’re going to transfer him to the prison ward at Bellevue. | 会把他转到贝尔维尤的监狱病房 |
[32:49] | Okay, so husband kills a girl. | 好吧 这么说丈夫杀了一个女孩 |
[32:51] | Suderman found part of the body. | 尸体被赛德曼发现 |
[32:53] | Guy sets fire to take out his wife, | 他想放火除掉他妻子 |
[32:56] | destroy the evidence. | 毁尸灭迹 |
[32:57] | What’s he doing still in the house? | 他留在房子里做什么 |
[32:59] | Had to get liquored up to do it. | 一定是喝高了 |
[33:00] | Never got out. | 不省人事 |
[33:01] | The findings on the doctor’s bag in Sam Barlow’s trunk. | 山姆·巴洛车上的看诊包里有发现 |
[33:04] | Got a bloody scalpel. They’re checking for prints. | 一把血淋淋的手术刀 还在检验指纹 |
[33:06] | Gonna match the blood to Suderman’s, | 上面的血应该是赛德曼的 |
[33:08] | but that’s a no-brainer. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[33:09] | And the mud on his tires looks like a match | 而且他轮胎上的泥土似乎 |
[33:12] | to the mud outside the sanitarium. | 与疗养院外的泥土相符 |
[33:14] | Yeah, but why’s the guy hire a ghost hunter | 是啊 但他为什么要雇捉鬼人 |
[33:16] | to look around right where he’s buried the girl? | 去检查他埋尸体的地方呢 |
[33:19] | Ah… classic arrogance of the nonbeliever. | 典型的不信邪的狂妄之徒 |
[33:23] | See, Barlow’s a doctor, a man of science. | 巴洛是个医生 笃信科学 |
[33:26] | He thinks Suderman’s a quack, | 他以为赛德曼是江湖骗子 |
[33:28] | gonna let him come in, sniff around a little, | 想放他进来做做样子 |
[33:30] | calm the wife down, | 让他老婆宽心 |
[33:31] | send him on his way. | 再把他打发走 |
[33:33] | Then the bone shows up, and it’s like Katy bar the door. | 谁知骨头出现 给了他当头一棒 |
[33:36] | Okay, but even you gotta admit there’s no ghost in this story. | 好吧 但你得承认这案子与鬼无关 |
[33:40] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[33:41] | Then what’s the wife hearing down in the basement, huh? | 那妻子听到地下室有声音是怎么回事 |
[33:43] | You tell me. | 你倒说说看 |
[33:43] | Did you just say, “Katy bar the door”? | 你刚刚说什么当头一棒 |
[33:45] | Yeah. It’s like an expression, you know. | 是啊 就是说给他敲响警钟 |
[33:47] | Like, uh, “get out of my face.” | 就像我们平时说”从我眼前消失” |
[33:49] | Like, “talk to the fist ’cause the hand is pissed.” | “别敬酒不吃吃罚酒” |
[34:04] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[34:05] | I’m okay. | 我没事了 |
[34:07] | Turns out you don’t use the back of your head for very much. | 看来你的记性不是太好 |
[34:12] | Mike tells me you went back in to save Barlow’s life. | 迈克告诉我你折回去救巴洛 |
[34:15] | No, I went back in to get my badge and my gun. | 没有 我回去拿我的警徽和配枪 |
[34:17] | Barlow just happened to be there. | 巴洛刚好在那里罢了 |
[34:19] | At least he won’t be around Janine anymore, right? | 至少他不会再折磨金妮了对吗 |
[34:23] | We got her in touch with a friend from nursing school. | 我们联系了她在护士学校的朋友 |
[34:25] | Put them both up in a hotel for now. | 让她们一起待在宾馆里 |
[34:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[34:29] | Look, I know you’re gonna do what you’re gonna do, | 我知道你想做什么 没人能阻止 |
[34:32] | but going back into a burning house? | 但是自己往大火里栽是不是太过了 |
[34:35] | Sometimes it feels like you want to get hurt. | 有时候你像是存心找罪受 |
[34:37] | Al, he was in the house, just lying there. | 艾尔 眼睁睁看他躺在那所房子里 |
[34:39] | What was I supposed to do? | 你说我该怎么做呢 |
[34:41] | You could’ve died. | 你可能会死 |
[34:43] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[34:50] | I didn’t know you cared so much. | 还不知道你那么在乎我 |
[34:52] | Hate to lose a good detective. | 不想失去一位好警探 |
[34:54] | Really? | 真的 |
[34:55] | Yup. | 对 |
[34:57] | Don’t know if you still need it, | 不知道你们还需要吗 |
[34:58] | but I did more work on the thermal footage– | 我研究了一下那个热感视频 |
[34:59] | that other shape in the background that Mike showed me. | 迈克给我看了那个背景处的图形 |
[35:02] | So I called a friend at NASA | 我打给一个航天局的朋友 |
[35:03] | who gave me this algorithm… | 他给了我一个算法 |
[35:04] | Tanya… | 坦娅 |
[35:06] | Sorry. Uh… I was able to enhance it. | 抱歉 我早该发现的 |
[35:10] | Turns out it’s a flashlight. | 那原来是个手电筒 |
[35:14] | Right, but it’s thermal. | 但它是发热的 |
[35:15] | Wouldn’t it show up super bright? | 那不是应该特别亮吗 |
[35:16] | Yeah, if it was on. | 是啊 如果打开的话 |
[35:17] | This one was off. | 这支是关上的 |
[35:18] | So, what you’re seeing is the vestigial heat pattern. | 所以你看到的是残余的热量表现 |
[35:21] | – What are the spots? – Multiple bulbs. | -这些点是什么 -组合灯泡 |
[35:23] | LED, halogen, some of those fancy new ones. | LED灯 卤素灯之类的新鲜玩意 |
[35:26] | Can you tell what kind of flashlight this is? | 你能告诉我这是哪种手电筒吗 |
[35:28] | I’m ahead of you. | 我就知道 |
[35:29] | Based on bulb placement and light source, | 从灯泡设置和光源来看 |
[35:31] | there are only a few on the market that could produce this heat pattern, | 市场上只有少数几种可以产生这种热图 |
[35:33] | but I’d say based on size and design of the head chassis, | 依我看 基于灯盘的尺寸和设计 |
[35:36] | there’s really only one. | 仅此一种 |
[35:40] | The Powerstream 4800. | 光流4800 |
[35:45] | I keep this hidden… | 我藏了这个 |
[35:47] | ’cause sometimes he cuts out the lights. | 有时候他会切断电源 |
[35:49] | She walks up and down the hall | 她在过道走来走去 |
[35:51] | with a black stick. | 拿着一根黑色的棒子 |
[35:53] | She blinds you with it. | 用它把你弄瞎 |
[35:54] | That’s what she does. | 她就是这么干的 |
[35:55] | Janine had one of these flashlights in her basement. | 金妮在地下室藏了一支这种手电筒 |
[35:58] | – Can I borrow this? – Sure. | -能借用吗 -当然 |
[36:01] | Why the basement? | 为什么要去地下室 |
[36:02] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[36:03] | Please wake up. | 快醒醒 |
[36:04] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[36:06] | – I’m going inside. – Don’t. | -我进去了 -别 |
[36:07] | Carrie, don’t. Please don’t. | 凯莉 别 求你别去 |
[36:14] | Hey, it’s Carrie. | 我是凯莉 |
[36:15] | When we processed Dr. Barlow, | 我们把巴洛医生送进来的时候 |
[36:17] | did you check his blood alcohol level? | 你检查他的血液酒精含量了吗 |
[36:20] | Zero. | 零是吧 |
[36:21] | Just like I thought. | 如我所料 |
[36:22] | – Thank you. – All right, listen to this. | -谢谢 -好 听着 |
[36:23] | Janine Barlow was a surgical nurse. | 金妮·巴洛曾是外科护士 |
[36:25] | She was dismissed from her last position | 她失去上一份工作是 |
[36:27] | because of a violent incident. | 因为一起暴力事件 |
[36:29] | It wasn’t him. | 不是他干的 |
[36:31] | She’s the one who knocked me out. | 是她把我打晕 |
[36:32] | She’s the one who set the fire. | 是她放的火 |
[36:33] | She was trying to kill him. | 是她想杀了他 |
[36:35] | And herself. | 还有她自己 |
[36:36] | She locked herself in the basement. | 她把自己锁在地下室里 |
[36:38] | Without you, she would’ve died down there. | 要不是你 她早就死在那了 |
[36:39] | There’s a crawl space that runs under the entire house. | 有一个水管槽隙通到整个房子的各个角落 |
[36:43] | No. No-no-no. No… | 不不不 |
[36:46] | No. She thought she had a way out, | 她以为她能跑出去 |
[36:47] | but the fire spread too quickly. | 但是火势蔓延得太快了 |
[36:49] | She was surprised. | 她也没想到 |
[36:51] | Call Nina. | 打给尼娜 |
[36:52] | Tell her to get over to the hotel where she put Janine. | 叫她赶去安置金妮的那个酒店 |
[36:54] | Wait. She won’t be there. | 等一下 她不会在那的 |
[36:55] | She tried to kill him once. | 她已经试着要杀他一次了 |
[36:56] | She’s gonna go to the hospital and finish the job. | 现在肯定要去医院 完成这项任务 |
[36:58] | All right, we’ll call security on the way. | 在路上打电话给医院保安吧 |
[37:10] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:12] | Where is Sam Barlow? | 山姆·巴洛在哪 |
[37:13] | I think Louis took him downstairs for inhalation therapy. | 路易斯带他下楼去呼吸治疗科了 |
[37:16] | Are there any other elevators in this area? | 这个区域还有别的电梯吗 |
[37:18] | There’s one around the corner | 转角处还有一个 |
[37:19] | and another one down the hall. | 另外走廊那边也有 |
[37:20] | – I got this one. – All right. | -我去这边这个 -好的 |
[37:23] | – Louis? – Yeah. | -路易斯 -什么事 |
[37:24] | Where’s Sam Barlow? | 山姆·巴洛呢 |
[37:25] | The other nurse told me I was supposed to come back, | 另外一个护士叫我回来 |
[37:27] | and she’d take him downstairs. | 她说她会带他下楼 |
[37:28] | Nurse. This way? | 护士 这边吗 |
[37:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:35] | Janine! | 金妮 |
[37:36] | Janine… | 金妮 |
[37:40] | Janine. | 金妮 |
[37:41] | Janine, listen to me. | 金妮 听我说 |
[37:43] | Put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[37:44] | Put it down. | 把刀放下 |
[37:45] | He was gonna tell you everything. | 他要把一切都告诉你 |
[37:47] | No. He was trying to protect you. | 不 他只是想保护你 |
[37:49] | – No! – Janine, hey. | -不 -金妮 |
[37:51] | Okay. Put the knife down. | 好了 把刀放下 |
[37:55] | I loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[37:57] | I loved him. | 我爱过他 |
[37:58] | He just wanted her. | 而他只想要她 |
[38:00] | He lied for you for years. | 他骗了你好多年 |
[38:01] | For years. Think about that. | 好多年 好好想想 |
[38:03] | That’s gotta mean something, right? | 他要是不在乎你就不会骗你了 对吧 |
[38:06] | I… I… I just… | 我只是… |
[38:09] | want to go home. | 想回家 |
[38:12] | Put the knife down, and we can all go home together. | 把刀放下 咱们就可以一起回家了 |
[38:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[38:17] | Just put the knife down. | 把刀放下 |
[38:18] | That’s all you have to do, and we can go. | 你只需要把刀放下 我们就可以走了 |
[38:21] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[38:21] | Yes, you can. | 你可以的 |
[38:24] | She’s waiting for me. | 她在等我 |
[38:27] | No, Janine. No. | 不 金妮 不 |
[38:30] | She’s waiting for him! | 她在等他 |
[38:35] | Janine. | 金妮 |
[39:20] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:21] | Yeah. I just want to get out of here. | 没事 赶紧离开这吧 |
[39:23] | How about him? | 他怎么样了 |
[39:24] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[39:26] | Get a little help over here! | 来人帮帮忙呀 |
[39:28] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[39:29] | Just a… | 只是个 |
[39:31] | You’re gonna need stitches. | 你要缝针 |
[39:31] | Did I mention I hate needles? | 我没跟你说过我讨厌针吗 |
[39:33] | Ah, quit being a baby, will you? | 别耍小孩子脾气了 好吗 |
[39:35] | I’m not getting in that thing. | 我才不坐那个东西呢 |
[39:37] | I got this. | 我来就好了 |
[39:39] | – Wheelchair? – Could be a little bit more rotate. | -轮椅 -至少方便移动嘛 |
[39:57] | I thought I’d find you up here. | 我就知道能在这找到你 |
[40:04] | So Barlow’s awake and talking. | 巴洛醒了也招供了 |
[40:07] | He confesses to hiding the body of Lily Mueller | 他承认把莉莉·米勒的尸体藏了起来 |
[40:10] | but not to killing her. | 但说他并没杀她 |
[40:12] | That was Janine. | 杀她的人是金妮 |
[40:14] | Jealousy. | 因为嫉妒 |
[40:15] | According to Barlow, there was no reason. | 据巴洛说 她完全没有嫉妒的理由 |
[40:18] | She made it all up. | 一切都是她臆想出来的 |
[40:20] | What about Suderman? | 那赛德曼呢 |
[40:22] | When Barlow realized she’d killed him, | 当巴洛发现她杀了赛德曼以后 |
[40:24] | he didn’t have the heart to cover for her again. | 他不想再帮她隐瞒了 |
[40:26] | He told her as much, | 他也是这么跟她说的 |
[40:28] | that he was gonna come clean to us. | 说会向我们坦白 |
[40:30] | So he had to die. | 所以她非除掉他不可 |
[40:33] | You know, she told me she loved him. | 你知道吗 她跟我说她爱过他 |
[40:36] | – Strange way of showing it. – Yeah. | -真是奇怪的表达方式 -是啊 |
[40:39] | Burning him alive. | 把他活活烧死 |
[40:41] | Yeah, I’m more of a red roses kind of girl. | 我比较倾向于送爱人红玫瑰 |
[40:50] | Weird thing with Janine, | 金妮奇怪的地方在于 |
[40:52] | she didn’t know the body was down there, | 她不知道尸体被藏在了地下室里 |
[40:56] | but she was hearing things. | 但却能听到她的哭声 |
[41:01] | Let me ask you. | 我问你个问题 |
[41:03] | After all these years since your sister died, | 你姐姐过世这么多年来 |
[41:08] | you ever feel, I don’t know, | 你有没有 怎么说呢 |
[41:11] | you ever get a feeling? | 你有没有过通灵的感觉 |
[41:14] | Are you asking me if I believe in ghosts? | 你是想问我信不信鬼魂吗 |
[41:19] | Yeah, I guess I am. | 我想是的 |
[41:20] | I want to believe… | 我想要相信 |
[41:23] | that there’s…more after we die, you know. | 我们死了以后还有另外一个世界 |
[41:27] | I want to believe that Rachel… | 我想要相信瑞秋 |
[41:30] | …is still here in some way. | 还以某种形式存在于这个世界 |
[41:33] | And sometimes I can feel her so close, | 有的时候 我可以感觉到她就在附近 |
[41:37] | like she’s all around me. | 就好像她在我周围 |
[41:38] | I can feel her, like I can just reach out an-and… | 我可以感觉到她 就好像我伸手就可以 |
[41:42] | touch her, almost. | 触碰到她 |
[41:45] | And I know she’s there. | 我知道她就在那 |
[41:47] | I do. | 真的 |
[41:49] | I just… I wish… | 我只是 我希望 |
[41:53] | What? | 什么 |
[42:00] | I wish she’d say hello. | 我希望她会跟我打招呼 |