时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Where are you taking me? | 你要带我去哪里 |
[00:17] | To my room. | 我的房间 |
[00:19] | It’s late, Jeremy. I need to go to bed. | 很晚了 杰里米 我得睡觉去了 |
[00:22] | But I got the penthouse suite. | 但我都订好顶楼套房了 |
[00:25] | There’s champagne, | 有香槟 |
[00:27] | Jacuzzi in the living room. | 客厅里还有按摩浴缸 |
[00:31] | Come check it out. | 来看看吧 |
[00:45] | Slow down, dude. | 慢点 哥们 |
[00:47] | But you’re so hot. | 你太惹火了 |
[00:53] | Jeremy… | 杰里米 |
[00:54] | Come on, Mena. | 来吧 米娜 |
[00:55] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[01:01] | I said… | 我说了 |
[01:08] | go slow. | 慢慢来 |
[01:13] | Stop laughing. | 别笑了 |
[01:15] | Oh, crap. I think my roommate’s up there. | 坏了 我的室友可能还在上铺 |
[01:17] | Miles, you gotta go, man. | 迈尔斯 你先出去吧 |
[01:20] | Miles, wake up, Miles. | 迈尔斯 醒醒 |
[01:26] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:31] | College. Good times for me. | 大学 我的美好时光 |
[01:33] | Hacky Sack in the quad and ultimate Frisbee? | 难忘的橄榄球和飞盘比赛吗 |
[01:36] | Hey, kept the beer weight off. | 还有啤酒乐开怀 |
[01:38] | You ever have a mullet? | 你留过前面很短后面超长的那种发型吗 |
[01:39] | I’ve had the pictures destroyed. | 那照片已经被我撕了 |
[01:42] | Hey. Vic’s name is a Miles Novak. | 死者叫迈尔斯·诺瓦克 |
[01:44] | He’s 19, sophomore. | 十九岁 大学二年级 |
[01:46] | There was a party going on outside his door, | 当时门外正在开派对 |
[01:48] | – but nobody heard nothing. – Who found him? | -但谁都没听到异常 -谁发现的尸体 |
[01:50] | His roommate hooked up, brought a girl back a little after 5:00. | 刚过五点 他的室友从派对上带回来个女孩 |
[01:53] | They’re going at it, then boom, dead body. | 正亲热着呢 突然发现了尸体 |
[01:55] | Well, that’ll ruin the mood. | 气氛全没了 |
[01:57] | I’ve got patrol getting statements from the students on the floor, | 已经让巡警给这层的学生们录口供了 |
[02:00] | and doing a room to room search. | 他们在挨户搜查 |
[02:01] | Any chance we get lucky? | 能查到什么线索吗 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I’ll get video and the log. | 我去取监控和记录 |
[02:05] | The university president is on the way over. | 大学校长正在来的路上 |
[02:07] | She wants to know if this is an isolated event, | 她想知道这是独立案件 |
[02:09] | or if she should warn the student body about a violent predator. | 还是说她得告知学生们校园里有暴力杀人狂 |
[02:12] | We don’t even know what we’re looking at yet. | 我们连找什么都不知道呢 |
[02:13] | How’d she get to “violent predator”? | 她怎么知道是个暴力杀人狂 |
[02:14] | It’s all over Twitter | 已经在微博上传开了 |
[02:16] | that there’s a homicidal maniac loose in the dorms. | 说校舍里有个杀人狂 |
[02:18] | Oh, well, if it’s all over Twitter, | 如果已经在微博上传开了 |
[02:20] | – it must be true. – It must be true. Ah. | -那一定确有其事 -那一定确有其事 |
[02:24] | Just a couple more and he’s done. | 还有几个就完事了 |
[02:26] | M.L.I. has the time of death between 11:30 and 12:00. | 法医说死亡时间在十一点半到十二点之间 |
[02:30] | Was he killed in the room? | 是在房间里被杀的吗 |
[02:32] | Yeah. Blood spatter on the furniture, | 对 血溅到了家具上 |
[02:34] | stains on the floor, and the lividity on the body | 流到了地上 死者尸体上的淤青表明 |
[02:36] | says that he was moved to the bed after he was killed. | 他是在死后被搬上床的 |
[02:40] | Weapon? | 作案工具呢 |
[02:40] | The cause of death was suffocation. | 死因是窒息 |
[02:42] | He was tuned up, then asphyxiated. | 死者被掐住 然后窒息致死 |
[02:44] | Perp leave anything behind? | 作案者留下什么痕迹没有 |
[02:46] | Hairs, prints? | 毛发 指纹 |
[02:47] | Looking, but it’s a guys’ dorm room. | 正在找 但这是个男生宿舍 |
[02:49] | I bet you it hasn’t been cleaned since 1992. | 估计自1992年起就再也没收拾过了 |
[02:51] | As far as we could tell, there’s nothing missing from the room. | 据我们所知 屋里没丢任何物品 |
[02:55] | Look at that. Right above the collar, left side. | 看这里 领子上面 左边 |
[02:58] | Those are burns. | 是烧伤痕迹 |
[02:59] | Looks like someone held a lit cigarette up to his neck. | 像是有人拿点着的烟指着他的脖子 |
[03:02] | – Ligature marks? – Yeah. | -捆绑痕迹 -没错 |
[03:05] | He was tied up. | 他被绑过 |
[03:06] | This poor kid was tortured. | 可怜的孩子 被折磨得不轻 |
[03:31] | Miles Novak. | 迈尔斯·诺瓦克 |
[03:32] | He’s a local from Briarwood. | 本地人 来自布莱尔伍德 |
[03:34] | He’s a Mechanical Engineering major on a scholarship. | 机械工程专业 拿奖学金 |
[03:36] | Where are his parents? | 死者的父母呢 |
[03:38] | Deceased. Car accident his junior year of high school. | 都不在了 在他高中第一年时出了车祸 |
[03:40] | He filed for emancipation, was making his own way. | 他要求独立生活 自力更生 |
[03:43] | Was there an insurance settlement? | 有保险吗 |
[03:44] | He’s got $80,000 in a trust. | 在一家信托公司有八万美金 |
[03:45] | So money could be a motive. | 所以作案动机可能是索财 |
[03:47] | Maybe somebody already in his life who knows about the nest egg. | 或许是他认识的某个人知道有这笔钱 |
[03:50] | It’s gonna be a short list. | 不会有多少人知道 |
[03:51] | Students on his floor all said Miles was socially awkward, | 住这层的学生都说迈尔斯有些社交障碍 |
[03:53] | no close friends. A real loner. | 没什么好友 独来独往 |
[03:55] | He have a job? | 他有工作吗 |
[03:56] | He did some IT work. | 有一些IT方面的工作 |
[03:57] | You know, fixed computers, set up WiFi systems. | 修电脑 建无线网络 |
[03:59] | But it was strictly word of mouth. | 但都不是稳定的工作 |
[04:01] | Did you learn anything from his desktop computer? | 他的电脑里能找到什么吗 |
[04:02] | He favored RuneQuest over World of Warcraft. | 比起魔兽世界 他更喜欢玩神符之谜 |
[04:05] | What about his roommate? | 他的室友怎样 |
[04:07] | Uh, only helpful thing he had to say | 他提供的唯一有用的信息是 |
[04:08] | was that Miles had been AWOL for three nights, | 迈尔斯连续三晚夜不归宿 |
[04:11] | and the last time he saw him, | 最后一次见他的时候 |
[04:12] | Miles was already sporting the stitches over his eye. | 迈尔斯的眼睛旁边已经缝了线 |
[04:14] | – From what? – I checked with Student Health. | -怎么回事 -我问过校医室的人 |
[04:16] | Doc that treated him thought maybe he got punched, | 给他看病的医生说他可能是挨打了 |
[04:18] | but Miles wouldn’t say. | 但迈尔斯不肯说 |
[04:19] | After that, he disappears for three days. | 之后 他消失了三天 |
[04:21] | Who’d he have a problem with? Where was he hiding? | 他和谁有过节 躲在哪里了 |
[04:24] | All right, Miles’ student ID was used at a library | 在迈尔斯遇害半小时后 |
[04:26] | vending machine a half hour after he died. | 他的学生证在图书馆售货机使用过 |
[04:29] | – We got a name? – Yeah. | -查到是谁用的了吗 -查到了 |
[04:30] | University HR says he’s Jack Brogan, | 大学人事处的人说这人叫杰克·布罗根 |
[04:34] | but I ran his prints through VICAP, | 我在重犯追捕数据库里搜他的指纹 |
[04:37] | and meet…. Jack Healy, of South Boston. | 查到的是南波士顿的杰克·希利 |
[04:40] | Parole officer lost track of him two years ago. | 两年前保释官失去了他的消息 |
[04:42] | Bank fraud, identity theft, larceny, | 银行诈骗 盗取身份 盗窃 |
[04:45] | and aggravated assault. | 还有恶意伤害 |
[04:46] | Sounds like a con man who graduated to violence. | 以前只是骗子 现在会施暴了 |
[04:49] | Yeah, a custodian in the dorms could come and go | 而且作为宿舍楼的监管 他能来去自如 |
[04:51] | and nobody’d think twice. | 没人会起疑心 |
[04:52] | Let’s get eyes on Healy’s house, Miles’s bank. | 派人去希利家看看 查查迈尔斯的账户 |
[04:55] | Carrie and I will hit the school. | 我和凯莉去学校 |
[04:57] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:15] | NYPD. Let me see your hands. Get them up. | 纽约警局 把手举起来 让我看见 |
[05:19] | I figured you guys would come looking for me. | 就知道你们会来找我 |
[05:23] | I’m telling you, Miles and I were friends. | 实话告诉你 我和迈尔斯是朋友 |
[05:25] | That might be the biggest load of crap you’ve tried to sell yet. | 别说这种鬼话糊弄人了 |
[05:27] | How’d you get a hold of Miles’s student ID? | 你怎么拿到迈尔斯的学生证的 |
[05:29] | He gave it to me. Said he was quitting school, | 是他给我的 说他准备辍学了 |
[05:31] | and his debit account had a few bucks left on it. | 但借记卡上还剩些钱 |
[05:33] | He talked to you about quitting school? | 他和你说要辍学的事 |
[05:34] | What are you, his guidance counselor? | 你是谁 他的辅导员吗 |
[05:36] | We know your real name, and we’ve seen your rap sheet. | 我们知道你的真名 也知道你的前科 |
[05:38] | Yeah, well, that was all in the past. | 好吧 但那都是过去的事了 |
[05:40] | Miles wasn’t a mark. | 迈尔斯并不是我的欺诈对象 |
[05:41] | I did not change my name to start new scams. | 我也不是因为要行骗才改名的 |
[05:44] | I did it to change my life. | 我改名是为了重新生活 |
[05:45] | You cozied up to a lonely kid, | 你讨好一个孤独的孩子 |
[05:47] | and you tried to steal his college fund. | 只想掏尽他的大学基金 |
[05:49] | And you know what? | 知道吗 |
[05:50] | It’s the way you hurt him that makes me sick. | 你这种伤害他的做法真让我恶心 |
[05:54] | Well, it wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[05:56] | And whoever did that to Miles | 而且谁要是这样对迈尔斯 |
[05:57] | better pray I don’t find them first. | 最好小心别让我知道 |
[05:59] | If you want us to believe you, | 你要是想让我们相信你 |
[06:00] | you’d better give us something, Jack. | 最好说点有用的东西 杰克 |
[06:01] | ‘Cause right now the only connection we see | 因为目前我们认为你和迈尔斯之间的 |
[06:03] | between you and Miles is you killing him. | 唯一关联就是你杀了他 |
[06:06] | Listen. All these entitled brats around here | 所有在这里读书的孩子 |
[06:08] | look at me like I’m dirt. | 都觉得我一文不值 |
[06:10] | Miles was different. | 但迈尔斯不同 |
[06:11] | We could talk. | 我们有话可聊 |
[06:13] | He lost his folks. | 他父母双亡 |
[06:15] | I got kids my wife won’t let me see. | 而我妻子不让我见孩子 |
[06:17] | It was as simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[06:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:24] | So he tells you he’s quitting school. | 他和你说要辍学 |
[06:26] | Why? What was going on? | 有原因吗 发生了什么 |
[06:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:28] | He came to me three days ago, needing a place to crash. | 三天前他来找我 说需要个地方过夜 |
[06:31] | Why was he hiding out? | 他为什么逃出来 |
[06:32] | He said his roommate was bugging him. | 他说室友一直打扰他 |
[06:34] | I could tell that was bull, but I wasn’t gonna pry. | 我知道他在胡说 但我不会拆穿他 |
[06:37] | He mention trouble with anybody? | 他提起过和谁有过节吗 |
[06:38] | No, but I hadn’t seen him around much before that. | 没有 但我这之前很少看见他 |
[06:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:43] | He said he made some friends. | 他说交了些新朋友 |
[06:44] | Found a place where he thought he’d fit in. | 找到了一个能适应其中的地方 |
[06:46] | Where? What were their names? | 在哪里 朋友的名字叫什么 |
[06:48] | That was the weird thing. | 奇怪的是 |
[06:50] | He wouldn’t tell me. | 他不告诉我 |
[06:51] | It was like he thought I wouldn’t approve. | 好像认为我会反对这件事 |
[06:56] | Healy’s alibi checks out for the time of the murder. | 希利的案发不在场证明成立 |
[06:58] | He and another custodian were unloading trucks. | 当时他和另一个监管在卸货 |
[07:00] | – You want to keep holding him? – Let’s cut him loose. | -还要盯住他吗 -让他喘口气 |
[07:03] | We need to find out about Miles’s new group of friends. | 我们得找出迈尔斯的新朋友都是谁 |
[07:06] | A student club, something off-campus, | 是学生俱乐部的 校外活动认识的 |
[07:08] | could it be work related? | 还是与工作相关的 |
[07:09] | Well, I’m not having any luck IDing Miles’s IT clients. | 迈尔斯的IT客户方面也没进展 |
[07:11] | It was a cash business. He didn’t keep any records, | 都是现金交易 他没保留任何记录 |
[07:14] | and the cell phone records are a dead end. | 手机上的记录同样毫无收获 |
[07:15] | Nothing on his computer? | 他的电脑里也没东西吗 |
[07:16] | No, he just used it for gaming. | 没有 他只用电脑打游戏 |
[07:18] | Miles was an engineering major who did IT work on the side. | 迈尔斯主修工程学 做IT方向的兼职 |
[07:20] | Where’s his schoolwork, his papers? | 他的作业 论文在哪 |
[07:22] | He’s got to have a laptop. | 总归是需要笔记本电脑的 |
[07:24] | Yeah, there’s nothing about a laptop at the crime scene. | 但在犯罪现场没找到笔记本 |
[07:26] | My kid’s never ten feet from his. | 我儿子的笔记本可从不离身 |
[07:28] | And if it’s the only thing that was missing, | 如果这是现场唯一不见的物品 |
[07:30] | whatever’s on it could be what got him killed. | 里面的东西或许就是他被杀的原因 |
[07:34] | So, Tanya, how’s this thing work? | 坦娅 这玩意怎么运作 |
[07:38] | In Miles’s bank statements | 我在迈尔斯的银行对账单里 |
[07:39] | I got a receipt for the laptop. | 找到了笔记本收据 |
[07:41] | With that, I got a serial number for the computer, | 有收据 就能找到电脑的序列码 |
[07:44] | and with that, I got its Media Access Control ID. | 有序列码 就能得到媒体访问控制序号 |
[07:50] | Zoom. | 再放大 |
[07:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:52] | Good job. | 不错 |
[07:55] | The ID lets me ping the laptop like it’s a cell phone. | 序号能让我像追踪电话一样追踪笔记本 |
[07:58] | Oh. Hello, Big Brother. | 老大哥无处不在啊 |
[08:00] | If it’s turned on, and it’s logged into a WiFi network, | 前提是笔记本开着 连上了无线网络 |
[08:02] | and its geotags haven’t been disabled. | 同时定位功能没关闭 |
[08:04] | Well, now it’s less scary. | 突然不那么怕怕了 |
[08:10] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[08:12] | We’ll see. | 一会就知道了 |
[08:13] | – I’m scanning WiFi networks on the campus. – Okay. | -我在扫描校园里的无线网 -好 |
[08:22] | New suit? | 新西装吗 |
[08:25] | No. It’s… | 不 是… |
[08:29] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[08:32] | Okay. That’s the cafe in the commons. | 位置在公共休息区的小餐馆 |
[08:35] | Sure is. | 没错 |
[08:37] | S… uh, thank you. | 那… 多谢了 |
[08:39] | – Thank you. – Thank-thank you. | -谢谢你 -该谢你 |
[08:46] | Okay, we’re here. So what next? | 我们到了 接下来该怎么办 |
[08:49] | All I can tell you is that it’s signed in at that location. | 我只能说笔记本在那片区域 |
[08:52] | Okay, great. | 好极了 |
[08:54] | So, they’ve narrowed it down to any laptop in the room. | 范围缩小到了这里的所有笔记本电脑 |
[08:57] | Well, how do you want to do this? | 你准备怎么找 |
[09:28] | Hey. | 你好 |
[09:30] | Cool computer. Is it new? | 电脑不错 是新的吗 |
[09:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:33] | So you get a good deal? | 捡了个大便宜吧 |
[09:46] | Hey! Security! A little help! | 保安 帮把手 |
[09:52] | Come on, man! | 拜托 老兄 |
[10:03] | Ah, great. A track star. | 好样的 田径高手 |
[10:58] | Thought it would be a good idea to commandeer a vehicle. | 我觉得还是征用一辆车比较方便 |
[11:00] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[11:03] | Mike, look at these. | 迈克 看这个 |
[11:05] | Just like Miles. | 和迈尔斯的一样 |
[11:12] | It’s not a multiple choice. | 这不是多项选择题 |
[11:14] | It’s a simple answer to a simple question– | 只要你回答一个简单的问题 |
[11:16] | what are those marks on your wrists? | 你手腕上的淤痕是怎么来的 |
[11:19] | My girlfriend likes to get freaky. | 我女朋友喜欢搞怪 |
[11:21] | Hey, smart-ass, | 小滑头 |
[11:24] | that laptop makes you my prime suspect | 那台笔记本可让你成了 |
[11:26] | in the murder of Miles Novak. | 谋杀迈尔斯·诺瓦克的首要嫌犯 |
[11:29] | You’re going to prison, and when you get there, | 你会进监狱 等你到了那 |
[11:31] | freaky is going to take on a whole new meaning. | 搞怪可就不是你说的那个意思了 |
[11:34] | Miles was killed by a crazy maniac. | 迈尔斯是被某个疯子杀了 |
[11:37] | No, he wasn’t, see. | 不 他不是 |
[11:38] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[11:40] | What are those marks on your wrists? | 手腕上的淤痕怎么来的 |
[11:46] | They’re from zip ties. | 束线带勒的 |
[11:52] | I’m pledging a fraternity, and-and last Saturday | 我想加入一个兄弟会 而上周六 |
[11:55] | all the pledges were tied together and… educated. | 所有的预备会员被绑在一起 受教育 |
[11:59] | Why did Miles have them? | 为什么迈尔斯手上也有 |
[12:01] | Because he was pledging, too. | 因为他也想入会 |
[12:03] | How physical did this hazing get? | 欺负到什么程度 |
[12:05] | Hazing is illegal, | 欺凌是违法的 |
[12:06] | we-we were educated. | 我们是在受教育 |
[12:08] | Right, right. Which fraternity? | 好吧 哪个兄弟会 |
[12:12] | Omega Theta Rho. | 希腊兄弟 |
[12:13] | – Was Miles being hazed the night that he was murdered? – No. | -迈尔斯被杀当晚有没有受欺 -没有 |
[12:16] | You think twice before you lie to me! | 想骗我 你最好想清楚了 |
[12:18] | Really. | 真的 |
[12:19] | He was-he was… kicked out of the pledge class earlier in the week. | 这周早些时候他被踢出预备班了 |
[12:22] | Why was that? | 为什么 |
[12:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:25] | “Why?” isn’t a question I’m allowed to ask. | 我不能问”为什么” |
[12:27] | I am. Why did you have Miles’ laptop? | 我能 你怎么会有迈尔斯的笔记本 |
[12:31] | It was a mission. | 那是个任务 |
[12:33] | What? | 什么 |
[12:36] | We get notes slipped under our door. | 我们会收到从门底塞进来的纸条 |
[12:37] | Complete the mission or you don’t make the cut. | 完成上面的任务 否则就不能达标 |
[12:40] | And the night he got kicked out, I got one. | 他被踢出去的那晚 我收到一张 |
[12:44] | It said, “Take Miles’ laptop and wipe the hard drive.” | 写着”拿走迈尔斯的笔记本并清空硬盘” |
[12:48] | – When was this? – Three days ago. | -什么时候的事 -三天前 |
[12:51] | Three days ago. So, what…? | 三天前 这么说 |
[12:52] | So, you’re the guy that punched him in the head. | 就是你打了他的脑袋 |
[12:54] | – No, no, no, no, no! – So, that’s robbery and assault. | -不不不不 -那可是抢劫加殴打 |
[12:55] | No, I didn’t touch him. I never touched him. | 我没碰他 我从没碰过他 |
[12:57] | I just… I waited… | 我只是 我趁… |
[13:01] | until he went to the bathroom, | 他去卫生间的时候 |
[13:02] | and then I snatched it out of his room. | 从他房间里偷拿了 |
[13:04] | And I held it in case things got worked out | 我拿着是想等事态平息以后 |
[13:07] | so he could have it back. | 就还给他 |
[13:09] | Who told you to do this? | 谁叫你这么做的 |
[13:11] | The notes are anonymous. | 纸条是匿名的 |
[13:14] | I swear I don’t know. | 我发誓我不知情 |
[13:19] | One last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[13:22] | What is it about going to college that makes some people so stupid? | 上大学怎么会让一些人变得如此愚蠢 |
[13:29] | The M.E. confirms there are injuries on Miles’ body | 法医证实迈尔斯在被杀之前 |
[13:31] | that predate the murder. | 就已经受伤 |
[13:33] | So, they could be hazing related. | 那伤可能与欺凌有关 |
[13:35] | What do you got on the fraternity? | 兄弟会方面有何发现 |
[13:36] | Omega Rho has a history of trouble. | 希腊兄弟会很会惹麻烦 |
[13:38] | A couple pledges got hospitalized last year. | 去年几个预备会员还住院了 |
[13:40] | So, if Miles ratted them out for hazing, | 如果迈尔斯因为受辱而出卖了他们 |
[13:42] | it would mean criminal charges. | 他们就会面临刑事指控 |
[13:44] | They’d want to keep his mouth shut. | 他们想要灭口 |
[13:45] | It tracks. | 有理可循 |
[13:46] | Miles gets kicked out of the pledge class | 迈尔斯被踢出了预备班 |
[13:48] | and steals the video to get even. | 他偷走了录像作为报复 |
[13:50] | But then they take the laptop and he gets spooked. | 他们拿走了笔记本电脑 他吓坏了 |
[13:53] | Doesn’t go back to his room for three days. | 三天没敢回房间 |
[13:55] | Maybe the murder was just a blanket party, | 谋杀也许是因整人派对不小心过了头 |
[13:57] | like we had in the service. It just got out of hand. | 我们服役时也会这样 局面常常会失控 |
[13:59] | Something soured. | 挺惨的 |
[14:00] | He’s telling Healy about these new friends, | 前一秒跟希利说交了新朋友 |
[14:02] | then he’s hiding out from those same guys. | 后一秒就得拼命躲着那群人 |
[14:04] | The Omega Rho pledgemaster’s name’s Colin Marsh. | 希腊兄弟的会长名叫科林·马什 |
[14:06] | His named popped in a few bar fight incidents | 他和几次酒吧打斗事件有牵连 |
[14:09] | that never went to court. Should I roust him? | 都没闹上法庭 要我去查他吗 |
[14:10] | Let’s see what Tanya finds on the laptop. | 去瞧瞧坦娅在手提电脑上有何发现 |
[14:12] | They must have trashed it for a reason. | 要处理掉它总有原因吧 |
[14:17] | Hey, uh, you know where I can find Carrie Wells? | 你知道凯莉·威尔斯是哪位吗 |
[14:20] | I’m Carrie Wells. | 我就是凯莉·威尔斯 |
[14:21] | Oh, well, here you go. | 给你的 |
[14:23] | Whoa, really? | 真的吗 |
[14:24] | – Carrie Wells. – Okay. | -给凯莉·威尔斯的 -好吧 |
[14:27] | – Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[14:33] | How about dinner, what? | 什么晚餐怎么样 |
[14:35] | How about you and me have dinner? | 我们共进晚餐 怎么样 |
[14:39] | Wow, wish those were mine. | 真羡慕这待遇 |
[14:41] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[14:56] | Delivery. | 快递到 |
[14:58] | Are those for me? | 是给我的吗 |
[15:00] | That is what the delivery guy said. | 送货的人是这么说的 |
[15:03] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:05] | Mystery man. | 神秘人 |
[15:06] | I wonder who? | 会是谁呢 |
[15:07] | We making any progress on Miles’ computer? | 迈尔斯的电脑有进展吗 |
[15:09] | Yes. I found mostly school stuff– | 有 发现的大多是学业相关的文件 |
[15:12] | homework and papers– | 作业 论文等等 |
[15:13] | but I also found an encrypted file | 还发现了一个加密文件 |
[15:15] | that Miles had a badass 128 bit password on. | 迈尔斯设了128字节的超长密码 |
[15:18] | Running a cracking program that uses personal information– | 这个破解程序正在利用个人信息 |
[15:21] | birthdays, pets or whatever– | 如生日 宠物等等进行破解 |
[15:23] | but it could take a day. | 可能得破解一整天 |
[15:25] | Or a year. | 甚至一年 |
[15:38] | You know, he idolized an inventor, Nikola Tesla. | 他很崇拜一个发明家 尼古拉·特斯拉 |
[15:42] | I don’t know if that helps, but you could try. | 不知道有没有用 你可以试试 |
[15:43] | Yeah, it’ll narrow the search parameters. | 或许能缩小搜索范围 |
[15:45] | Awesome. | 很好 |
[15:48] | Okay, good. | 好 |
[15:49] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[15:51] | We don’t know each other very well. | 我们都不是特别了解对方 |
[15:54] | No, we don’t. | 没错 |
[15:55] | Could I ask you something? | 能问你件事吗 |
[15:56] | Why are we whispering? | 为什么要低声细语 |
[15:57] | Sure. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:59] | Uh, do you think Roe got me those flowers? | 你觉得送花的是罗伊吗 |
[16:02] | Roe? | 罗伊 |
[16:03] | Yeah, we had kind of a moment this morning. | 对 今天早上我跟他好像有点来电 |
[16:05] | I… you know, I wouldn’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[16:07] | Could you find out? | 你能帮我查清楚吗 |
[16:08] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[16:10] | I mean, I don’t… you want me to ask him? | 我不… 你让我去问他吗 |
[16:11] | No. I mean, like… detect. | 不是 我想让你帮我侦查一下 |
[16:20] | We’re in. | 破解成功 |
[16:23] | It’s a video file. | 是一个视频文件 |
[16:25] | – Get up… get up… – That’s Miles. | -站起来 起来 -是迈尔斯 |
[16:30] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[16:35] | You are scum! | 你们都是糟粕 |
[16:41] | Well, I think we found our torturer. | 看来我们找到施虐者了 |
[16:46] | Here’s what I don’t get: | 我不明白 |
[16:47] | Omega Rho’s all bluebloods and jocks. | 加入希腊兄弟会的全是些贵族孩子 |
[16:50] | Miles was a computer guy, | 迈尔斯是个电脑奇客 |
[16:51] | and by all accounts, nerds are pretty cool these days, right? | 最近技术宅不是很受欢迎吗 |
[16:54] | So why join that? | 为什么要加入那种组织 |
[16:55] | He’s got no family, no friends his own age, | 他没有亲人 没有同龄的朋友 |
[16:58] | he sees a close-knit group of guys, | 看到一群人联系密切 |
[16:59] | he wants to be a part of it. | 就想成为其中一员 |
[17:00] | By pretending to be something he wasn’t? | 所以要勉为其难改变自己吗 |
[17:02] | Hey, everybody wants to fit in, right? | 谁不想融入群体 有归属感呢 |
[17:14] | Detective Burns. | 彭斯警探 |
[17:16] | Wells. | 威尔斯 |
[17:17] | You got a patrol shift? | 该你巡逻了吗 |
[17:18] | No, I’m off-duty, actually. | 不 我已经下班了 |
[17:20] | I hear Vice is looking for volunteers– | 听说副督察正在招志愿者 |
[17:22] | undercover sting. | 去做卧底 |
[17:23] | Oh, yeah? I already tried that. | 是吗 我已经试过了 |
[17:24] | Broke a John’s wrist, cracked two of his ribs. | 扭伤了某人的手腕 打断了他两根肋骨 |
[17:26] | It wasn’t pretty. | 那场面可不太好看 |
[17:27] | Aren’t you a charmer? | 你可真厉害 |
[17:28] | Yeah, well, I’m thankful you noticed. | 感谢你慧眼识英 |
[17:31] | Actually, Wells… | 威尔斯 其实 |
[17:33] | you’re hard to miss. | 人们很难不注意到你 |
[17:37] | So, um… | 那么 |
[17:40] | that it? | 是这个吗 |
[17:41] | This? | 这个 |
[17:42] | Nah. | 不 |
[17:43] | Come on. Come on! | 得了 拜托 |
[17:46] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[17:47] | – Yes! – You passed your detective’s exam. | -太棒了 -你通过了警探测试 |
[17:49] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[17:50] | Well, you’re a good teacher. | 你真是个好老师 |
[17:51] | Yeah, I like to think so. | 我想也是 |
[17:54] | Which is why I’m surprised you didn’t score better. | 所以我很纳闷为什么你的分不是很高 |
[17:56] | What? I only missed seven quest… | 怎么 我才错了七道… |
[17:58] | …ions. | 题 |
[18:00] | Scores haven’t been posted yet. | 分数还没有公布 |
[18:04] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | Okay. It’s not what you think. | 好吧 不是你想的那样 |
[18:09] | If you didn’t cheat, how do you know? | 如果没作弊 你怎么会知道 |
[18:12] | I missed them on purpose. | 我故意做错的 |
[18:16] | And why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[18:18] | Because I have already taken enough crap | 因为我已经听了太多 |
[18:20] | for being too smart in this boys’ club. | 在这个男人国不要锋芒毕露的废话了 |
[18:23] | If I showed everyone up on the test, | 如果我在测试中胜过所有人 |
[18:26] | it would’ve been like putting a target on my back, | 那不就等于自己在背后画个靶心 |
[18:27] | so I just, I played a little bit dumb, you know. | 所以 就装装傻低调一点咯 |
[18:30] | Tried to fit in. | 融入集体 |
[18:32] | – You want me to talk to somebody? – No! | -你想让我跟别人说吗 -不 |
[18:34] | No, it’s a few questions. It’s no big deal. | 不用 就几道题 没什么大不了 |
[18:36] | Really. Don’t say anything. | 真的 什么都别说 |
[18:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | – Okay. – If that’s the way you want it. | -那就好 -如你所愿 |
[18:47] | Alumni party tonight. | 今晚的校友派对 |
[18:49] | Invite only. That’s your golden ticket. | 凭请柬才能入场 这是你的黄金入场券 |
[18:52] | Cool. Thanks. | 不错啊 多谢 |
[18:54] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[18:54] | Sorry, man– invites for hotties only. | 不好意思老兄 只邀请美女 |
[18:57] | Hotties only. | 只邀请美女呀 |
[18:59] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -是哦 |
[19:01] | You want it? | 你要吗 |
[19:01] | – Nope. – Come on. | -不 -别羞涩嘛 |
[19:03] | Go together? | 一起去吗 |
[19:06] | I don’t want to see your face around here again. | 我再也不想在这看见你 |
[19:08] | Are you frickin’ kidding me? | 你搞错没有 |
[19:09] | This is the worst volcano I’ve ever seen. | 这是我见过的最烂的火山 |
[19:12] | Did you hear me? | 没听见吗 |
[19:13] | Yes, Pledgemaster. | 听见了 会长大人 |
[19:15] | You must be Colin Marsh. | 你就是科林·马什吧 |
[19:18] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[19:18] | NYPD. | 纽约警局的 |
[19:20] | Want to ask you some questions about Miles Novak. | 想问你一些关于迈尔斯·诺瓦克的问题 |
[19:25] | You are scum! | 你就是糟粕 |
[19:33] | Yeah, it’s shameful. | 真可耻啊 |
[19:36] | I’m glad nothing on there indicates that | 我很高兴这视频无法表明 |
[19:37] | Omega Rho was involved in any way. | 希腊兄弟会以任何方式参与了此事 |
[19:39] | Says the man behind the mask. | 这话竟出自面具男之口 |
[19:41] | – It wasn’t me. – Those are your pledges. | – 那不是我 -那些是你的预备会员 |
[19:43] | – Who else could it have been? – I have no idea. | -还能有谁 -我不知道 |
[19:44] | Don’t waste our time, Colin. | 别浪费时间 科林 |
[19:45] | You ordered a pledge to trash Miles’ laptop | 你命令一个预备会员清除迈尔斯的 |
[19:48] | to destroy this video. | 笔记本电脑就为了毁掉这段视频 |
[19:49] | I didn’t tell anyone to do anything. | 我没指使任何人做任何事 |
[19:50] | If Miles had linked you to that video, | 如果迈尔斯把你跟这段视频联系起来 |
[19:52] | your college days would’ve been over. | 你的大学生涯便会就此断送了 |
[19:53] | How did it feel knowing some geek had you by the short hairs? | 知道某些怪人抓住了你的把柄是何感受呢 |
[19:56] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说些什么 |
[19:58] | Did you worry that Miles had made a backup? | 你担心迈尔斯做了数据备份吗 |
[19:59] | Must’ve been eating away at you | 这事肯定一直困扰着你 |
[20:01] | till you just had to go find out for yourself, | 你需要亲自查清楚 |
[20:02] | and then what happened– did you just lose it? | 然后发生了什么 你失控了吗 |
[20:05] | No, because everything you’re saying didn’t actually happen. | 没有 因为你说的事根本没发生过 |
[20:09] | Oh, see, I-I think it did. | 可我认为发生了 |
[20:11] | I think you killed him and I am gonna spend every waking moment | 我认为是你杀了他 而我会在有生之年 |
[20:14] | haunting you until I prove it. | 一直缠着你 直到我证明此事 |
[20:17] | Look, can you get her away from me? | 你能让她离我远一点吗 |
[20:18] | I’m trying to answer your questions. | 我正努力要回答你的问题呢 |
[20:20] | Well, you’re going to have try a little harder, | 那你得再努力一点 |
[20:21] | ’cause you don’t know her like I do. | 你可没有我了解她 |
[20:22] | When she says “every waking moment,” she means it. | 当她说”有生之年” 她是认真的 |
[20:25] | I do. | 没错 |
[20:25] | Look, you-you’ve got it all wrong, okay? | 你们弄错了 |
[20:28] | We hired Miles to do IT work for the fraternity. | 我们雇用迈尔斯为兄弟会做些技术工作 |
[20:31] | And a couple of the guys, myself included, | 有些人 包括我自己在内 |
[20:33] | we-we took a liking to him. | 我们都很喜欢他 |
[20:35] | We decided to give him a shot. | 我们决定给他一次机会 |
[20:36] | I mean, it was obvious how bad he wanted it. | 很明显他是真的很渴望这份工作 |
[20:38] | I mean, he was our… he was our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[20:40] | Your friend? | 你们的朋友 |
[20:40] | So why’d you kick him out? | 那为什么又解雇了他 |
[20:42] | What? Okay… | 什么 |
[20:44] | Why’d you kick him out? | 你们为什么解雇他 |
[20:45] | I’m just curious. | 我就是好奇 |
[20:46] | Look, I didn’t like doing it. | 我不想这么做的 |
[20:47] | I didn’t like doing it, | 我也不想这么做 |
[20:48] | but he didn’t have what it takes. | 但他并不具备一些必要条件 |
[20:49] | What, a tolerance for abuse? | 什么 对虐待的忍耐力吗 |
[20:51] | I saw the video, I know it was you. | 我看了视频 我知道那人就是你 |
[20:54] | Miles’ death had nothing to do with me or the fraternity. | 迈尔斯的死跟我还有兄弟会毫无关系 |
[20:57] | You should keep rehearsing that line… for your trial. | 你可以把这套台词背熟 供法庭上用吧 |
[21:00] | You want to accuse me of murder, I want a lawyer. | 你想告我谋杀 我要见律师 |
[21:07] | Let’s bring him in and interrogate him. | 我们去把他带回来严加审问 |
[21:09] | He’s 22. He’ll break. | 他才22岁 他会招认的 |
[21:10] | No. What he’ll do is, he’ll call Daddy, | 不 他会打电话找爸爸 |
[21:12] | and we’ll have a $500 an hour lawyer shooting holes | 而我们就会有一个一小时五百美金的律师 |
[21:14] | in a case we can’t make. | 抨击我们案子里的漏洞 |
[21:15] | The video gave him motive. | 视频让他有了动机 |
[21:16] | It meant expulsion and criminal charges. | 那意味着大学开除学籍以及刑事罪名 |
[21:18] | But we’ve got no physical evidence that puts him at the crime scene. | 但我们没有物证能证明他在案发现场 |
[21:21] | I checked the security video and the key card logs. | 我查了闭路电视和电子门卡记录 |
[21:23] | Colin wasn’t there. | 科林不在那里 |
[21:24] | That security system is beatable. | 那种保安系统根本不靠谱 |
[21:25] | Maybe he used another ID. | 也许他用了另一个身份 |
[21:27] | Thought of that. | 想到了 |
[21:28] | Witnesses across campus put him at a Greek council meeting. | 但他有各种人证说他当时在希腊理事会 |
[21:30] | The future CEO supplies T-shirts to all the houses. | 这位未来的执行总裁给参会人员发了T恤 |
[21:33] | Guys… my office. | 伙计们 来我办公室 |
[21:36] | Now. | 就现在 |
[21:39] | Go ahead, Romeo. | 去吧 罗密欧 |
[21:41] | She’s waiting. | 她等着呢 |
[21:43] | I’m a professional. | 我是专业人员 |
[21:51] | Nice flowers. | 好漂亮的花 |
[21:53] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:57] | Why are you here? | 你们在这里干什么呢 |
[21:58] | I’m so glad you asked. | 真高兴你们问了这个 |
[22:00] | Miles set up a dummy E-mail account | 迈尔斯在他躲起来的那三天里 |
[22:02] | during those three days he was lying low. | 建立了一个虚拟的电邮账号 |
[22:04] | How did you find it? | 你怎么找到的 |
[22:06] | He used his student ID to log into the library computers, | 他用学生证登陆图书馆电脑 |
[22:08] | and I was able to access their history. | 我找到了历史记录 |
[22:10] | What was he using the dummy account for? | 他用这个虚拟账号干什么 |
[22:12] | See for yourselves. | 自己看吧 |
[22:17] | He contacted the DEA. | 他联系了缉毒局 |
[22:19] | “I can give you a drug smuggling ring. | “我能给你们整个毒品走私集团的信息” |
[22:21] | But I need immunity from prosecution.” | “但我要检控豁免权” |
[22:32] | Miles being on the wrong end of drug dealers | 迈尔斯要告发毒贩 |
[22:34] | would explain the torture and the murder. | 这可以解释折磨和谋杀 |
[22:36] | Timid kid with a computer? | 一个整天对着电脑的腼腆小孩 |
[22:37] | He just doesn’t fit any profile I can think of. | 他完全不符合我能想到的任何侧写 |
[22:39] | Got another theory? | 还有什么想法吗 |
[22:40] | I.C.E. finally called me back. | 移民和海关执法局终于回我电话了 |
[22:42] | According to their records, | 根据他们的记录 |
[22:43] | Miles traveled to Toronto last Saturday | 迈尔斯上周六去了多伦多 |
[22:45] | and came back on Sunday. | 周日就回来了 |
[22:46] | A lot of cocaine moves through that city. | 很多可卡因都是从那里流进来的 |
[22:48] | Maybe the timid kid with the computer wasn’t so timid. | 也许这个玩电脑的腼腆小孩也没那么腼腆 |
[22:50] | Yeah, and how about this? | 再听听这个 |
[22:51] | The billing address on the plane ticket | 机票上的账单地址 |
[22:53] | was the Omega Rho fraternity house. | 是希腊兄弟会会堂 |
[22:55] | Okay. Pledges as mules; | 预备会员作为运毒者 |
[22:56] | a fraternity house as a distribution hub. | 会堂作为分流中心 |
[22:58] | Now, there is a theory. | 现在我们有个想法了 |
[23:00] | Yeah, we need to search that frat house. | 是的 我们得去搜查兄弟会会堂 |
[23:01] | An E-mail and a trip to Toronto | 一封电邮和一次多伦多之行 |
[23:03] | isn’t gonna get us a warrant. | 不足以让我们申请到搜查令 |
[23:04] | We need more. | 还需要更多证据 |
[23:05] | You know, I got more. | 更多证据 我这有 |
[23:09] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[23:10] | What? It’s vampire rules. | 怎么了 依照吸血鬼法则 |
[23:12] | They invited me in. | 我在受邀之列 |
[23:13] | And if I happen to find a few kilos of cocaine, | 如果我碰巧找到几千克毒品 |
[23:16] | I’ll call you. | 给你打电话 |
[23:39] | Hey, hey, Flaming Volcano? | 来杯”喷射的火山” |
[23:41] | That looks dangerous. | 看着挺吓人 |
[23:43] | Gabby, right? | 盖比 对吗 |
[23:44] | I totally remember you. | 我肯定记得你 |
[23:46] | No, no. No, you don’t. | 不 不可能 |
[23:48] | We hooked up a couple times. | 我们约过好几次会 |
[23:49] | It was special. | 印象深刻 |
[23:50] | I can say with absolute certainty | 我确定一定以及肯定 |
[23:53] | it never happened. | 从来没有 |
[23:54] | But I feel that I know you. | 可我觉得认识你 |
[23:55] | Your drink’s on fire. | 你的酒着了 |
[23:56] | Hey, Colin! | 科林 |
[24:00] | How you doing? | 过得怎么样 |
[24:01] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[24:02] | Well… I’m just hanging out, having fun. | 四处逛逛 找找乐子 |
[24:04] | I got kind of turned around on my way to the bathroom. | 正想去洗手间 刚好经过 |
[24:06] | – What are you doing at the party? – I was invited. | -你跑到聚会来干什么 -我是受邀的 |
[24:08] | What, you don’t want me here? You want to kick me out? | 你不想让我来 想把我撵出去吗 |
[24:12] | Look, I’ve got nothing to hide, okay? | 告诉你 我没私藏东西 |
[24:14] | We’re all just trying to have a good time. | 我们只是聚在一起玩玩 |
[24:15] | Well, not Miles. | 不包括迈尔斯 |
[24:16] | Miles isn’t having as good time. Miles is dead. | 迈尔斯不能一起玩 他死了 |
[24:20] | What do you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 |
[24:21] | “I’m sorry”? | “我很遗憾”吗 |
[24:22] | You don’t seem that sorry. | 你可不像遗憾的样子 |
[24:24] | In fact, you don’t seem like you’re missing your friend much at all. | 事实上你看起来没有一点失去朋友的痛苦 |
[24:28] | How should I be acting? | 那我该是什么样子 |
[24:31] | You seem a little wound up there, Colin. | 恼羞成怒了呀 科林 |
[24:33] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 有话要说吗 |
[24:37] | Yeah. Leave me alone. | 离我远点 |
[24:39] | Aw, Colin. | 科林 |
[24:40] | Come on! | 别走啊 |
[24:41] | What… | 怎么… |
[24:57] | Where are we at? | 进展如何 |
[24:58] | I checked the frat’s books. | 我查了兄弟会的账本 |
[25:00] | There’s a lot of cash moving in and out of their accounts. | 发现账户里有大笔资金流动 |
[25:02] | Could they be laundering drug money? | 是在洗贩毒的钱吗 |
[25:04] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[25:05] | How about bad apples at the fraternity? | 兄弟会那些混蛋呢 |
[25:07] | Nothing. | 无进展 |
[25:07] | According to campus police, | 据学校的警官说 |
[25:08] | there haven’t been any drug busts involving Omega Rho members. | 逮捕的毒贩里没有希腊兄弟会的成员 |
[25:11] | Okay. So I got an “it’s possible” and a “nothing.” | 所以就是没找到任何有力证据是吧 |
[25:14] | It’s not gonna get us a warrant. | 至少没办法拿到逮捕令 |
[25:20] | How’s the party? | 聚会如何 |
[25:22] | So, listen, everyone knows the hazing video’s out. | 所有人都知道凌虐视频外泄了 |
[25:24] | I suspect they’re all on their best behavior. | 我估计他们会消停一阵 |
[25:30] | With a few exceptions. | 除了个别人 |
[25:32] | Listen, what if I could establish a pattern | 我也许能套出兄弟会 |
[25:34] | of travel of Omega Rhos going to Toronto? | 去多伦多的行程 |
[25:37] | I’m afraid to ask how you’ll do that. | 你怎么才能查到 |
[25:40] | I, uh… | 我… |
[25:43] | I have my ways. | 自有办法 |
[25:45] | King of hearts. | 红桃K |
[25:50] | Everybody drinks. | 全部罚酒 |
[25:51] | Everybody drinks. | 全部罚酒 |
[25:52] | Another one. | 下一轮 |
[25:55] | Who’s next? Come on. | 换谁来 快 |
[25:58] | – Eight of clubs. – Eight of clubs. | -梅花八 -梅花八 |
[26:00] | Eight of clubs. | 梅花八 |
[26:03] | Look at that. Clubs. | 这张 梅花 |
[26:04] | Everybody, drink! | 罚酒 罚酒 |
[26:05] | Shots all around. Very nice. | 一口干 非常好 |
[26:09] | Okay. Ace of diamonds. | 方块A |
[26:10] | Ace of diamonds. | 方块A |
[26:17] | – You never miss. – That’s right. | -你全记得 -没错 |
[26:18] | Where’d you learn to do this? | 从哪学的这手 |
[26:19] | Bar I worked at in Toronto actually. | 在多伦多打工的一个酒吧 |
[26:22] | It’s a great city. | 很棒的城市 |
[26:23] | I was just up there a few weeks back. | 几周前我刚从那回来 |
[26:24] | Oh, yeah? What were you doing there? | 是吗 去做什么 |
[26:27] | We go up there to party. It’s only an hour flight. | 我们办了个聚会 坐飞机才一小时 |
[26:29] | Ah, well, there’s always good… | 那里总有… |
[26:31] | Hey. Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[26:33] | Hey, I’m-I’m-I’m kind of busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[26:35] | Hey, let me get you a shot. | 我请你喝一杯吧 |
[26:37] | Uh… no, I’m… | 不 我… |
[26:40] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[26:41] | Yeah, Gabby, let’s just get out of here. | 盖比 还是跟我走吧 |
[26:43] | It’ll be like old times, hmm? | 老样子 如何 |
[26:45] | Do you know where there’s a… | 你知道洗手… |
[26:47] | Do you know where there’s a bath… bathroom? | 你知道洗手间在哪吗 |
[26:50] | Uh, yes. It’s… | 在… |
[26:59] | Ma’am, can you hear me? | 女士 能听见我说话吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:05] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[27:08] | I… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:11] | Do you know where you are, ma’am? | 你知道自己在哪吗 女士 |
[27:16] | What happened? | 出了什么事 |
[27:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:22] | I… I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[27:32] | A badged detective does not let you walk away from a DUI. | 正规警探不会在你酒驾后放你逍遥在外 |
[27:35] | Look, I’m telling you, | 你听我说 |
[27:36] | I haven’t had a drink, okay? | 我没有沾一滴酒 好吗 |
[27:38] | I haven’t. | 我没有 |
[27:39] | Well, the circumstances tell a different story. | 此情此景可不是这么说的 |
[27:41] | Now, are you going to cooperate or… | 你是要与我们合作还是… |
[27:42] | Why don’t you try me! | 你怎么不给我测一下 |
[27:43] | Lieutenant Burns, Queens Homicide. | 我是皇后区凶杀调查组的彭斯队长 |
[27:45] | Can you give us a minute, please? | 我和她说句话可以吗 |
[27:46] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[27:48] | What? | 什么 |
[27:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:51] | Yeah, I’m-I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[27:52] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:53] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:56] | They must have drugged me. | 他们一定是给我下药了 |
[27:58] | At the party? | 在派对上吗 |
[27:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:59] | How? | 怎么下的 |
[28:01] | It’s just a… it’s a black hole. | 如盲点般 记不清了 |
[28:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:16] | Police department. | 警察局 |
[28:17] | Search warrant. | 我们有搜查令 |
[28:19] | Ah, it’s cute. | 真有爱 |
[28:23] | Police. Search warrant. | 警察 这是搜查令 |
[28:24] | Good morning. | 早晨好 |
[28:25] | All right, let’s start in the kitchen. | 好吧 从厨房开始 |
[28:26] | All right, I’m going to start upstairs. | 好的 我从楼上开始 |
[28:38] | Okay, this is the last place I was | 这里是事态不对劲前 |
[28:40] | before things got crazy. | 我最后待的地方 |
[28:43] | I was in here. | 我在这里 |
[28:48] | What did you have to drink? | 你喝了什么 |
[28:52] | Only water. | 只喝了水 |
[28:56] | I didn’t see them drug me. | 我没发现他们下药了 |
[28:59] | How the hell did I miss that? | 怎么疏忽掉的 |
[29:01] | Start with the last thing you remember. | 从你记得的最后一件事开始 |
[29:05] | I started feeling dizzy and-and nauseous. | 一开始我感觉头晕恶心 |
[29:11] | Do you know where there’s a bath… bathroom? | 你知道卫生间在哪吗 |
[29:14] | Uh, yes. It’s… | 知道 就在… |
[29:26] | I was trying to get to a bathroom. | 我在找卫生间 |
[29:52] | There are these holes in my-my memory. | 然后我就记不太清了 |
[29:59] | Places I can’t… I can’t get to. | 实在记不清了 |
[30:02] | Focus on what you can see. | 想想你当时看见了什么 |
[30:04] | Build off of that. | 慢慢回忆 |
[30:33] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[30:51] | Why couldn’t you just leave it alone? | 你怎么就不能置之不理呢 |
[30:57] | It was Colin who… who drugged me, | 下药的是科林 |
[31:00] | but he was scared. | 但他很害怕 |
[31:03] | Scared of what? | 怕什么 |
[31:14] | He had a partner. | 他有个同伴 |
[32:06] | They dragged me to a van. | 他们把我拖进一辆货车 |
[32:09] | I, uh… | 我… |
[32:20] | I-I fought him off, and I made, I made it to my car. | 我挣扎着抛开 到自己的车那里 |
[32:25] | Who was he? | 那人是谁 |
[32:29] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:35] | Colin Marsh is MIA. | 科林·马什失踪了 |
[32:47] | We find any drugs at the frat house? | 在兄弟会会所发现毒品了吗 |
[32:49] | Couple of misdemeanor bags of weed. | 发现几小袋大麻 |
[32:50] | How about Colin? | 找到科林了吗 |
[32:51] | We got the locals sitting on his family’s place in Connecticut. | 我们通过康涅狄格州当地警方联系他父母家了 |
[32:54] | Tried tracking his cell. No luck. | 尝试追踪他的手机 没有突破 |
[32:56] | Come on. He’s not Pablo Escobar. | 拜托 他又不是埃斯科瓦尔 |
[32:57] | It can’t be that hard to track him down. | 追踪他没那么困难 |
[32:59] | Guys, four Omega Rhos have admitted that | 伙计们 四个希腊兄弟会员承认了 |
[33:01] | they went to Toronto with plane tickets Colin got for them. | 他们去多伦多的机票是科林买的 |
[33:04] | They admit to transporting drugs? | 他们承认偷运毒品了吗 |
[33:05] | Not yet. Right now they’re all saying | 还没 目前他们只是说 |
[33:07] | they were helping him import T-shirts. | 他们是在帮他进口T恤 |
[33:09] | It’s kind of tough to put a crewneck up your nose. | 用衣服藏毒品运回来可不那么简单啊 |
[33:22] | Maybe not so tough. | 或许没那么困难 |
[33:24] | There was a drug bust last year at Newark. | 纽瓦克去年进行过一次毒品突袭 |
[33:27] | Liquid cocaine from Honduras. | 从洪都拉斯偷运液化可卡因 |
[33:29] | They soaked these canvas tents in cocaine. | 他们把帆布帐篷浸泡在可卡因里 |
[33:32] | Now, I saw Colin lose it on one of his frat brothers. | 我看到科林对兄弟会的一个手下发飙 |
[33:35] | He was wearing a T-shirt with a maple leaf on the front. | 他穿的T恤胸前印有枫叶 |
[33:38] | What if they soaked the T-shirts in cocaine? | 如果他们把T恤浸泡在可卡因里呢 |
[33:41] | Maybe they sent Miles to pick up a load of shirts, | 或许他们让迈尔斯去取衣服 |
[33:43] | he realized what was going on. | 于是他明白了事情的真相 |
[33:46] | No. If he figured it out up there, | 不 如果他当时知道 |
[33:47] | there’s no way that kid’s gonna risk bringing them back. | 就一定不会冒险把衣服运回来 |
[33:49] | The DEA replied to his e-mail, | 药监局回复了他的电子邮件 |
[33:51] | told him to call in, | 让他致电 |
[33:52] | but he never did, so they don’t have them. | 但他没打 所以他们没拿到证据 |
[33:54] | Okay. So there could be a bag stuffed with | 那么机场的失物招领处可能 |
[33:56] | drug-soaked T-shirts just sitting in the lost and found at the airport. | 存有这些在可卡因里浸泡过的T恤 |
[33:58] | Hold on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[33:59] | How do you get the drugs out of the shirts? | 怎样从T恤中分离出毒品 |
[34:01] | You rinse it in a mix of water and industrial cleaner, | 先用水和工业清洗剂的混合物洗掉 |
[34:03] | then you heat it up to burn off the liquid. | 然后加热将水分蒸发 |
[34:05] | The residual powder would be pure cocaine. | 剩余粉末便是纯可卡因 |
[34:09] | What, I read. | 干嘛 人家很有文化的 |
[34:11] | Industrial cleaner. | 工业清洗剂 |
[34:12] | Yeah, any kind of detergent, actually. | 是的 任何种类的清洁剂都行 |
[34:25] | Colin’s working with a guy at Dorner’s Cleaners. | 科林的那个同伙是多诺氏清洗店的 |
[34:27] | It’s a, it’s a dry-cleaning service they have on campus. | 那是开在大学里的一家干洗店 |
[34:30] | Dry cleaner would be perfect. | 干洗店 完美 |
[34:33] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[34:34] | On Queen’s Boulevard. | 在皇后大道 |
[34:36] | Frank Dorner, owner and operator. | 弗兰克·多尔纳 店主兼管理员 |
[34:38] | All right, I’ll recheck the security video from the dorms. | 我重新查一下宿舍的保安录像 |
[34:40] | You know, I bet we can place Dorner’s van | 我敢打赌在迈尔斯死亡的那段时间 |
[34:42] | near that loading dock around the time Miles died. | 多尔纳的面包车肯定就在卸货区附近 |
[34:45] | So is Dorner working for Colin, | 那么到底是多尔纳替科林干活 |
[34:46] | or Colin working for Dorner? | 还是科林为多尔纳打工呢 |
[34:48] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法找出答案了 |
[36:10] | Get…off me! | 放开我 |
[36:12] | Go to hell! | 去死吧 |
[36:24] | I had it under control. | 我已经把他控制住了 |
[36:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:38] | – Mr. Healy. – Detective. | -希利先生 -警探 |
[36:42] | First time I ever came into a police station voluntarily. | 这是我第一次自愿来警局 |
[36:46] | How can I help you? | 您有什么事吗 |
[36:47] | Well, I was, uh, I was thinking about Miles. | 我在想迈尔斯的事 |
[36:49] | And I was wondering what, | 然后我就在想 |
[36:51] | what happens to his body if no one claims it? | 如果没人认领他的尸体 你们会怎么处理 |
[36:53] | Well, he’ll go to Potter’s Field. | 会把他葬在公共墓地 |
[36:56] | Well, I was thinking about other arrangements, | 我想安葬他的尸体 |
[36:58] | but I’m…I’m not sure how to make it happen. | 但我不知道该走些什么程序 |
[37:01] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[37:02] | I mean, we could do it together, you know? | 我是说 我们可以一起办理这些手续 |
[37:06] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[37:08] | Sure. | 这没什么 |
[37:09] | You know… | 我觉得 |
[37:11] | he deserved better. | 他要是葬在公墓就太可怜了 |
[37:13] | Yeah, he did. | 的确 |
[37:16] | We’ll make it happen. | 我们不会让他葬在公墓的 |
[37:17] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:28] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:31] | “Two can play at this game.” | “继续两个人的游戏” |
[37:33] | What’s going on? | 这是什么意思 |
[37:34] | Don’t ask me. | 别问我 |
[37:35] | You got her the flowers. | 是你送花给人家的 |
[37:36] | But I didn’t. I… | 我没有啊 我… |
[37:38] | – can’t accept this. – Why not? | -不能接受这个 -为什么 |
[37:40] | What’s a girl gotta do? | 你还想人家女孩子怎么追你才行啊 |
[37:41] | Office romances, they always end in disaster. | 办公室恋情通常没什么好结果 |
[37:44] | There’s Busseto dry cured salami, | 这里面有布塞托腌香肠 |
[37:46] | sopressata… | 索普瑞萨塔肠[一种意大利香肠] |
[37:48] | smoked duck. | 熏鸭 |
[37:50] | I’m sure I’m gonna pay for this later, | 我早晚会为这个付出代价的 |
[37:52] | but we all have our weaknesses. | 可惜我也是凡人一个 |
[37:58] | Dorner’s lawyer wants to cut a deal. | 多尔纳的律师想跟我们谈条件 |
[38:00] | DA is holding firm at murder one. | 检查官坚决以一级谋杀起诉他 |
[38:02] | Is Colin cooperating? | 科林合作吗 |
[38:04] | Yeah, he turned over six shirts. | 是的 他交出了六件T恤 |
[38:05] | Which might not have qualified him for felony trafficking, | 只凭这六件T恤还不够起诉他贩毒罪 |
[38:08] | except for the two dozen shirts | 不过药品管制局在多伦多 |
[38:09] | our DEA friends found at Pierson International in Toronto, | 皮尔逊国际机场找到了两打T恤 |
[38:14] | thanks to Miles. | 多亏了迈尔斯 |
[38:16] | So in the end, | 所以说到底 |
[38:16] | the rejected pledge helped bring them down. | 被兄弟会拒之门外的家伙把他们一网打尽了 |
[38:19] | You know, I think Miles would’ve like that. | 我认为迈尔斯会喜欢这个结局的 |
[38:21] | If you can’t join ’em, beat ’em. | 无法加入他们 就摧毁他们 |
[38:24] | So you told me. | 你以前也跟我这么说过 |
[38:26] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候的事 |
[38:28] | I don’t know. A while ago. | 不知道 很久以前了 |
[38:34] | Hey, so Elaine’s at a seminar tonight. | 今晚伊莱恩要参加一个讲座 |
[38:39] | You want to grab a drink? | 你想不想一起喝一杯 |
[38:44] | You know, I’m-I’m, uh… | 我… |
[38:46] | it’s been a long day, I’m tired. | 今天忙了一天 我累了 |
[38:49] | Rain check. | 那就下次吧 |
[39:05] | Wells. Hold up. | 威尔斯 等一下 |
[39:09] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你呢 |
[39:10] | – Why, what did I do wrong? – You tell me. | -怎么了 我做错什么了 -你说呢 |
[39:12] | You and Marston have a clearance rate over 80%. | 你跟马斯顿的破案率高达80%以上 |
[39:16] | Marston’s really good. | 马斯顿很厉害 |
[39:18] | My ass. | 厉害个屁 |
[39:19] | Guy’s been coasting to retirement since he got his shield. | 那家伙从拿到警徽的那天起就没好好干过活 |
[39:22] | He was barely scraping 40% when he partnered with you. | 他跟你搭档以前 破案率没高过40% |
[39:25] | And now we’re solving crimes. | 而现在我们搭档破案 |
[39:26] | What’s the problem? | 这有什么不好的吗 |
[39:27] | He’s taking all the credit, you’re doing all the work. | 你把活都干了 而他却把好处都占了 |
[39:31] | You know what? You’re right. | 你知道吗 你说的没错 |
[39:33] | You’re right, | 你说的一点都没错 |
[39:34] | and I’m glad someone’s finally noticed. | 而且我很开心终于都有人注意到了 |
[39:35] | He is lazy, and he’s stupid, | 他又懒又笨 |
[39:37] | and I don’t understand | 我实在搞不懂 |
[39:38] | how nobody’s done anything about it. | 为什么都没人做点什么 改变这个现状 |
[39:39] | I’m going to. | 我正准备改变呢 |
[39:42] | No, what you’re going to do | 不 你那么做的话 |
[39:43] | is make me really unpopular around here. | 只会让周围的人更讨厌我而已 |
[39:45] | I doubt it. | 我不信 |
[39:47] | I’m gonna make you my new partner. | 我要让你做我的搭档 |
[39:51] | You got a problem with that? | 你对此有什么不满吗 |
[39:53] | No. | 没有 |
[39:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:57] | Hey, Burns. | 彭斯 |
[39:59] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[40:01] | Why you doing this for me? | 你为什么要为我做这些 |
[40:03] | Who says it’s for you? | 谁说我是为了你了 |
[40:30] | Steve. | 斯蒂夫 |
[40:31] | Hey, it’s Carrie. | 我是凯莉 |
[40:33] | I just wanted to, um… | 我只是想 |
[40:35] | thank you for the flowers. | 谢谢你送的花 |
[40:38] | Yeah, you probably shouldn’t send them to me at work. | 你也许不该那么明目张胆地送来我单位 |
[40:43] | No, I’m not angry. | 不 我没生气 |
[40:45] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[40:48] | Dinner tonight would be great. | 今晚一起吃饭 行 |
[40:52] | All right. I’ll see you there. | 好的 待会见 |