时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[00:21] | Do you see this women around? | 见过这个女人吗 |
[00:26] | Hey, sir, just a moment of your time? I’m looking for Kate Jordan. | 先生 打搅一下 我在找Kate Jordan |
[00:29] | Okay, City Island in the news again today, | 好的 随着Joe Hagan谋杀案庭审在皇后区继续进行 |
[00:31] | as the Joe Hagan murder trial continues in Queens. | City Island又上了新闻 |
[00:34] | Our own Anne Austin is there. | 本台记者Anne Austin在现场为您报道 |
[00:36] | That’s right, Jim. | 是的 Jim |
[00:36] | They’ve broken for lunch here at court. | 现在是午餐休庭时间 |
[00:38] | As you know, City Island real-estate mogul Joe Hagan stands accused of | 如你所知 City Island的 房地产大亨Joe Hagan被指控 |
[00:43] | murdering his wife, Nora, | 于2010年8月驾船驶离长岛时 |
[00:45] | while boating off the coast of Long Island in August of 2010. | 谋杀其妻子Nora |
[00:47] | Queens homicide detective, Al Burns, was on the stand first today. | 皇后区重案组警探Al Burns今天出庭作证 |
[00:50] | Wait a second, I think we have something, Jim. | 等等 好像有点状况 Jim |
[00:52] | That’s District Attorney Mark Adams. | 那是地检官Mark Adams |
[00:54] | Mark, how do you think it went in there today? | Mark 今天庭审进展如何 |
[00:56] | We’ve got a ways to go, Anne, | 我们还有很长的路要走 Anne |
[00:58] | but I’m confident this jury will do the right thing. | 不过我相信陪审团会作出公正判决的 |
[01:01] | Mr. Feldman, Mr. Hagan, what do you think of the State’s case? | Feldman先生 Hagan先生 你们对这件案子有什么看法 |
[01:04] | Any word on Kate? | 有Kate的消息吗 |
[01:05] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[01:05] | But I got my team all over it. | 不过我已经派整组人去查了 |
[01:07] | We need her, Al. I can’t afford to lose another witness. | 我们需要她 Al 我不能再失去另一名证人了 |
[01:09] | If Kate can’t give us Hagan threatening his wife… | 如果找不到Kate出来作证 Hagan威胁他妻子的话… |
[01:11] | We don’t stand a chance, I know. We’re gonna find her. | 我们就没机会了 我知道 我们会找到她的 |
[01:14] | Certain individuals seized on this tragedy to… | 有些人利用这件案子… |
[01:16] | Are you talking about the District Attorney’s office? | 你说的是地检官办公室吗 |
[01:18] | I’m talking about him. | 我说的是他 |
[01:19] | Lieutenant, what are you trying to do to me? | 队副 你想对我干嘛 |
[01:21] | You know I never laid a hand on my wife. | 你知道我从来没碰过我妻子 |
[01:23] | I loved her; I couldn’t, and you know that. | 我爱她 不可能伤害她 你知道的 |
[01:26] | So, why are you lying? | 你为什么撒谎 |
[01:26] | Joe Joe… Joe, Joe… | |
[01:28] | Ask him right now why is he lying. | 现在就问他为什么撒谎 |
[01:28] | You killed your wife, Joe Hagan. | 你杀了你妻子 Joe Hagan |
[01:30] | You pushed her off your boat, and you watched her drown. | 你把她推下船 眼睁睁看着她溺水而亡 |
[01:32] | Our witness, Kate Jordan, | 我们的证人Kate Jordan |
[01:34] | has specifically flown in from Cleveland to testify | 已经专程从克利夫兰赶来 |
[01:35] | that Joe Hagan had a history of physically attacking and threatening his wife. | 作证Hagan有人身伤害及威胁其妻子的前科 |
[01:39] | That’s not true! | 胡说八道 |
[01:39] | We believe the jury will reach its own conclusions. | 我们相信法庭会作出自己的裁决的 |
[01:41] | Well, happily, for the citizens of New York, what you believe is immaterial. | 庆幸的是 对于纽约市民来说 你相信什么并不重要 |
[01:45] | Let’s go, Joe. | 咱们走 Joe |
[01:50] | Your guys who were prepping her, any sense something was up? | 你手下那些负责她的人 知道是怎么回事吗 |
[01:53] | She was nervous. | 她很紧张 |
[01:56] | They put it down to trial jitters. That’s it. | 他们认为是庭审恐慌 如此而已 |
[01:58] | Now, Joe Hagan is a beloved resident of City Island. | 现在 Joe Hagan是City Island一个可亲的居民 |
[02:01] | He lost his wife in a terrible accident… | 在一场意外中失去了妻子… |
[02:02] | Kate Jordan Kate Jordan. | |
[02:04] | Find her, Lieutenant. | 找到她 队副 |
[02:10] | Hey, excuse me, ma’am, you seen this woman by chance? | 不好意思 女士 你们见过这个女人吗 |
[02:12] | Kate Jordan? Happen to know her? Maybe you saw her? | Kate Jordan 认识她吗 或许见过她 |
[02:15] | No? | 没见过? |
[02:16] | Nothing at all? | 没见过 |
[02:17] | Are you sure? | 你确定 |
[02:18] | No. | 不 |
[02:19] | Seen Kate Jordan? | 见过Kate Jordan吗? |
[02:22] | Excuse me, sir, name’s Kate Jordan, she used to work around here. | 不好意思 先生 她名叫Kate Jordan 以前在这附近上班 |
[02:26] | Never heard of her. | 没听说过 |
[02:29] | Hey! I’m asking you a question, pal. | 嘿 我在问你话呢 伙计 |
[02:33] | Have you seen Kate Jordan? | 你见过Kate Jordan吗? |
[02:35] | Today’s the day she testifies, all right? So, go check at court. | 今天是她出庭作证的日子 去法庭找啊 |
[02:41] | You should be on TV; anybody ever tell you that? | 你真该上电视 有人跟你说过没 |
[02:43] | Oops, you are. | 噢 你上了呢 |
[02:46] | Not my finest performance, | 不是我最佳水平 |
[02:48] | You were great. | 你很棒了 |
[02:49] | That guy’s a thug. | 那人就是个流氓 |
[02:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[02:51] | I don’t know, came to cheer you up, see if I could lend a hand. | 不知道 来给你加油 看看能不能帮上忙 |
[02:53] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:54] | You got a witness in your pocket? | 你口袋里有证人吗 |
[02:56] | No, I’m just happy to see you. | 没有 只是见到你很高兴 |
[02:59] | They haven’t found her yet? | 还没找到她吗 |
[03:00] | And no one on the island’s talking. | 这岛上没人愿意说 |
[03:02] | Kate spent her whole life with those people, it’s like she never existed. | Kate一辈子都跟那些人在一起 现在她却像从没存在过一样 |
[03:05] | What the hell does Hagan have on them anyway? | Hagan到底对这些人做了什么 |
[03:07] | Guy owns the place. | 这整个地方都是他的 |
[03:08] | Nobody makes a buck on City Island, Joe Hagan doesn’t take his cut. | 没了Joe Hagan 人人都甭想靠着City Island挣钱了 |
[03:12] | Money buys silence, money buys love. It’s been going on for years. | 钱能让人封口 钱能买到真爱 一直如此 |
[03:16] | My first month on the job, we found a floater up by the Throgs Neck, | 我工作的第一个月 在窄颈大桥发现一具漂浮的尸体 |
[03:19] | 17-year-old girl, evidence of sexual assault. | 十七岁女孩 证据显示是性侵 |
[03:23] | She was seen leaving a club with Hagan earlier in the night. | 有人看到她当晚早些时候 跟Hagan一起离开一家夜总会 |
[03:26] | Tons of witnesses, nobody came forward. | 一堆目击者 就是没人站出来 |
[03:30] | M.E. said possible suicide. | 法医说有自杀的可能 |
[03:34] | That’s what I had to tell the mom. | 我就是这样告诉她妈妈的 |
[03:36] | Yeah, so enough is enough. | 嗯 所以受够了 |
[03:38] | Yeah, enough is enough. | 是啊 受够了 |
[03:45] | Sir, can I see some ID? | 先生 我能看看你的证件吗 |
[03:47] | Back in court. | 庭审继续 |
[03:49] | Maybe Adams can buy us some time. | 或许Adams可以为我们争取点时间 |
[03:55] | Missing? How exactly is she missing, Mr. Adams? | 不见了 怎么不见的 Adams先生 |
[03:57] | We’re not sure, Your Honor. | 我们也不确定 庭上 |
[03:58] | Kate Jordan came into town obviously intending to testify; | Kate Jordan来这里很显然是来作证的 |
[04:01] | something has happened. | 这事肯定有猫腻 |
[04:02] | We’re just asking for a little time to figure out what that is. | 我们只是请求一点时间查出是怎么回事 |
[04:04] | Come on, Mark, you lost a witness. | 得了吧 Mark 你弄丢了一名证人 |
[04:06] | That’s not anyone’s fault but yours. | 只能怪你们自己 |
[04:07] | Yeah, where exactly was your client last night? | 是嘛 你的当事人昨晚在哪里 |
[04:09] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[04:12] | Innuendo aside, Your Honor, I would ask that jeopardy attach | 我直话直说了 庭上 请求此案不再提诉 |
[04:15] | and that this case be declared a mistrial. | 以及宣布被告无罪 |
[04:17] | Your Honor, the State is asking for two days. | 庭上 控方请求给予两天时间 |
[04:19] | Lieutenant Burns is directing our efforts to locate Ms. Jordan. | Burns队副已经在全力找寻Jordan女士 |
[04:22] | How about it, Lieutenant? Do you think you have a shot? | 这样如何 队副? 你觉得能找到吗 |
[04:24] | Absolutely, we’ll find her. | 当然 我们会找到她的 |
[04:26] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[04:28] | Your client has a right to his day in court. | 你的当事人在法庭上有他的权利 |
[04:30] | But the interests of justice will not be harmed in granting a two-day recess. | 但准许休庭两天也不会损害司法公正 |
[04:34] | That’s all you get, guys. | 你们只有这么多时间 |
[04:40] | Now go. | 去吧 |
[04:47] | Okay, thanks. I’ll let him know. Yeah, bye. | 好的 谢谢 我会告诉他的 嗯 再见 |
[04:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:50] | We got 48 hours. | 我们有48小时 |
[04:51] | All right, well, we may not need it. Nina just found Kate’s hotel. | 可能用不着了 Nina刚找到Kate住的宾馆了 |
[04:56] | NYPD. Kate, it’s Al Burns. | 纽约警察 Kate 我是Al Burns |
[05:18] | Well, the shower’s been running, but I don’t think she got in it. | 淋浴还开着 但我觉得她没进去洗 |
[05:21] | The towels haven’t been touched. | 毛巾都没动 |
[05:22] | No ID, no wallet or keys. | 没身份证 没钱包 也没钥匙 |
[05:31] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[05:32] | Certainly not chloroform. | 肯定不是氯仿 |
[05:34] | Angel Mist. | 天使迷雾 |
[05:36] | That’s, like, $200 a bottle perfume. | 大概两百刀一瓶 |
[05:40] | Nice stuff. | 好东西 |
[05:42] | Guys, Jordan’s rental car left the garage at 11:44. | 各位 Jordan租的车11:44开出了车库 |
[05:46] | But this is interesting. | 不过有趣的是这个 |
[05:48] | Manager says an emergency door to the garage from the street | 经理说靠街的一个车库紧急出口 |
[05:50] | was tripped last night around 15 minutes before. | 在昨晚大概15分钟前有车开过 |
[05:53] | They know if it was coming or going? | 他们知道是开进还是开出吗 |
[05:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[05:55] | So, she checks in, runs a shower, then disappears. | 所以她住进宾馆 打开淋浴 然后不见了 |
[05:59] | Yeah, so she got spooked, or she got grabbed. | 是啊 她受了惊吓 或者是被抓了 |
[06:02] | Or both. | 或者两者都有 |
[06:18] | You really don’t thint that is a case without her testimony? | 你真的觉得少了她作证这就不是件案子了吗 |
[06:20] | The problem’s always been, we can’t be sure what happened on that boat. | 问题一直在于 我们不能确定在船上发生了什么 |
[06:23] | And the only other person on board, Hagan’s pal Clancy Watts, | 而在船上唯一的第三者 Hagan的兄弟Clancy Watts |
[06:26] | is gonna back up Hagan’s version of the events. | 现在支持Hagan的说法 |
[06:27] | Which is exactly why Kate Jordan is so critical. | 正因如此 Kate Jordan非常关键 |
[06:30] | Her testimony is that three days before the murder, | 她的证词是案发三天前 |
[06:32] | she witnessed Hagan hit his wife | 她看到Hagan殴打妻子 |
[06:34] | and specifically threaten to throw her into the river. | 还威胁说要把她扔进河里 |
[06:35] | Yeah, yeah… | 是啊是啊… |
[06:36] | That’s violence, and an actual death threat. | 那是暴力且真实的死亡威胁 |
[06:38] | Yeah, lots of guys say they’re going to kill their wives, | 是啊 很多男人都说要杀了他们的妻子 |
[06:41] | but how were you guys gonna prove that he actually went through with it? | 但你们怎么证明他实施了呢 |
[06:43] | Currents. | 现场 |
[06:44] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[06:45] | Well, more precisely, current patterns. Here. | 更准确的说 是现场模拟 这里 |
[06:49] | D.A.’s office prepared this for trial. | 地检署为庭审准备了这个 |
[06:51] | It’s a 3-D representation of what we think happened the night of the murder. | 是对我们认为当晚发生的事的3D演示 |
[06:54] | Avatar, it’s not, but I think it gives Tintin a run for the money. | 赶不上阿凡达 不过我觉得足够让丁丁历险记赚够票房了 |
[06:56] | Hagan says he invited Nora out for a romantic cruise. | Hagan说他邀请Nora一起浪漫出海游 |
[07:00] | Clancy Watts comes along to crew. | Clancy Watts也一起去了 |
[07:02] | Watts says at 9:30, Nora went top side to get some fresh air | Watts说九点半的时候Nora喝了太多香槟 |
[07:05] | after too much champagne. | 所以到船顶上去呼吸新鲜空气 |
[07:08] | Watts and Hagan start up a poker game down in the cabin. | Watts和Hagan在船舱里开始玩扑克牌 |
[07:11] | Hagan says he checked on Nora every 15 minutes. | Hagan说他每十五分钟会去看看Nora |
[07:14] | Watts will testify he could hear Hagan talking to her until 10:15 | Watts会作证说他能听到 Hagan跟她聊天 直到10:15 |
[07:18] | when Hagan went to check and then came | Hagan出去后跑下来 |
[07:20] | running back down to tell him Nora was gone. | 告诉他Nora不见了 |
[07:23] | They called the Coast Guard. They start searching. | 他们向海岸巡逻队报了警 他们开始找人 |
[07:26] | The only problem, | 唯一的问题是 |
[07:27] | we know that she went over 30 minutes before Hagan said. | 我们知道她是在Hagan 所说的时间的30分钟前就不见了 |
[07:30] | How’d you figure? | 你怎么知道的 |
[07:31] | Like I said. | 就像我刚说的 |
[07:33] | Current patterns. | 现场模拟 |
[07:34] | If she’d gone over when they claimed, | 如果她是在他们声称的时间落海的 |
[07:36] | she’d have drifted up into the Sound. | 那应该会漂进搜寻范围内 |
[07:37] | Instead, she washed up on the lovely shores of Queens. | 但结果相反 她被冲上了皇后区可爱的海滩 |
[07:41] | Plus, there’s the matter of the deck railing. Nora Hagan was five foot two. | 而且 还有甲板栏杆的问题 Nora Hagan身高一米六 |
[07:45] | The railing on the deck, came up to four inches below her chin. | 甲板上的栏杆 只在她下巴下四英吋 |
[07:50] | There’s no way you go over that by accident. | 不可能因为意外掉出去的 |
[07:51] | But with a little help… | 但如果有帮手的话… |
[08:02] | Okay, so then why didn’t just show this to the jury? | 好吧 那你们怎么不把这个给陪审团看呢 |
[08:05] | Judge ruled it inadmissible. | 法官不允许 |
[08:07] | She said that it was too prejudicial. | 她说这个易引起偏见 |
[08:09] | Which is why we need Kate Jordan. | 所以我们才需要Kate Jordan |
[08:21] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[08:22] | You found what? | 找到啥了 |
[08:23] | The original forensic file for the Nora Hagan murder. | Nora Hagan谋杀案的原始庭审卷宗 |
[08:26] | I didn’t know you were looking for it. | 我还不知道你在找这个呢 |
[08:27] | Detective Wells asked me. | Wells警探让我找的 |
[08:29] | She did, | 是嘛 |
[08:29] | I did. | 是的 |
[08:30] | I appreciate it, but right now, the priority is Kate Jordan. | 谢谢了 不过目前我们首先要找的是Kate Jordan |
[08:33] | What happens if we can’t find Kate Jordan? | 要是找不到她呢 |
[08:35] | If the judge doesn’t dismiss, we’ll go ahead with what we have. | 如果法官没有驳回案件 我们会用目前拥有的资料去庭辩 |
[08:38] | Lieutenant, what you have | 队副 你目前拥有的资料 |
[08:40] | and two-fifty will get you on the E train. | 百分百会让你失败 |
[08:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:44] | So, you’re gonna re-examine all the old forensics | 所以你打算重新检查这些卷宗 |
[08:46] | and come up with a new case in… 44 hours? | 然后在… 44小时内重新立一个新案子? |
[08:49] | What, you want it faster? | 怎么 你嫌时间太长了 |
[08:50] | You’re really good. | 你挺厉害啊 |
[08:51] | We already know what’s in this file. | 这些资料里的东西我们已经知道了 |
[08:53] | No evidence Hagan drugged his wife, | 没有证据显示Hagan毒死了他妻子 |
[08:56] | some bruising on Nora’s arms but not enough to positively say they struggled. | Nora手臂有瘀伤 但还不足以证明他们有过打斗 |
[09:00] | Not very helpful. | 没多大用 |
[09:01] | Then it can’t hurt if we take a look at it again. | 那我们再看看也不会有什么损失 |
[09:03] | Excuse me, but it can hurt. | 不好意思 有损失 |
[09:05] | We’ve already filed our forensics evidence with the court. | 我们已经跟法庭呈交了辩论证据 |
[09:08] | If you come up with any new conclusions that damage our case even a little bit, | 如果你们找出任何会对案子有一丁点损害的结论 |
[09:11] | we got to turn that over to the defense. | 我们都得把它让给被告方 |
[09:13] | Lieutenant, with all due respect, | 队副 无意冒犯 |
[09:15] | if Kate Jordan doesn’t show up, | 如果Kate Jordan不出现的话 |
[09:18] | your case is already damaged, and not just a little. | 你的案子就已经受到损害了 而且还不是一丁点 |
[09:20] | All right, knock yourself out. | 好了 出去吧 |
[09:22] | But listen, no more tag teams, you two. | 不过听好 不许再暗着来了 你俩 |
[09:25] | What? | 什么 |
[09:30] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[09:31] | I thought I’d go back, take a look at the people who knew Kate Jordan. | 我得回头看看那些认识Kate Jordan的人 |
[09:34] | Who’s she? | 她是谁 |
[09:34] | Gwen Turning Gwen Turning. | |
[09:35] | She was a roommate before Kate went to Ohio. | Kate去俄亥俄之前跟她是室友 |
[09:38] | She was not very cooperative first time through, so maybe worth another look. | 她第一次不是很配合 所以也许应该再试试 |
[09:43] | That’s what I had to tell the mom. So, yeah… | 我就是这么跟她妈妈说的 所以 是啊… |
[09:47] | enough is enough. | 受够了 |
[09:53] | Back in court. Maybe Adams can buy us some time. | 庭审继续 或许Adams可以为我们争取点时间 |
[09:57] | She was at the courthouse. | 她当时在法院 |
[10:03] | She went up to a guy, average looking, sandy hair, charcoal gray suit. | 走向了一个男人 长相普通 浅褐色头发 深灰色西装 |
[10:08] | One of these two? | 这两个之一吗 |
[10:09] | Him. | 他 |
[10:10] | Well, that is Clancy Watts. | 那是Clancy Watts |
[10:12] | He was the other person on the boat the night Nora died. | 他就是Nora死的那晚在船上的第三个人 |
[10:23] | I couldn’t really hear what they were saying, | 我没法听清他们在说什么 |
[10:24] | but I think she was asking him if he knew where Kate Jordan was. | 不过我觉得她是在问他 知不知道Kate Jordan在哪里 |
[10:29] | Why did she think he knew? | 她为什么认为他知道? |
[10:31] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[10:56] | Hi, Gwen. | 嗨 Gwen |
[10:57] | I don’t got anything to say to you, Lieutenant. | 我没话要跟你说 队副 |
[10:59] | I went to Kate’s hotel. She’s gone. We think Hagan’s involved. | 我去了Kate住的宾馆 她不见了 我们觉得跟Hagan有关 |
[11:03] | Oh, my God. I cannot be talking to you. | 天呐 我不能跟你说话 |
[11:06] | If Mr. Hagan hears about it, I’ll lose my job. | 如果Hagan先生知道了 我会丢了工作的 |
[11:09] | Why do you think I followed you all the way out to Arthur Avenue | 你以为我干嘛大老远跟你到亚瑟大街来 |
[11:11] | so no one would see us? | 免得被别人看到 |
[11:13] | Come on, Gwen. Help me out here. | 拜托了Gwen 帮帮忙 |
[11:15] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[11:17] | I thought she was going to be there this morning. | 我以为她今天早上会在那儿的 |
[11:18] | But you thought Clancy Watts would know. | 但你觉得Clancy Watts会知道 |
[11:20] | You asked him at court this morning. | 你今早上在法院问他了 |
[11:22] | They were friends before Nora died. I don’t know. | Nora死之前他们是朋友 |
[11:25] | I thought maybe she might have been in touch with him. | 我不知道 我以为她会跟他联系 |
[11:28] | Look, I got a doctor’s appointment, all right? I got to get going. | 听着 我约了医生看诊 我得走了 |
[11:31] | Gwen, I’m not asking you to help me get Hagan. I know you can’t do that. | Gwen 我不是叫你帮我抓住Hagan 我知道你做不到 |
[11:35] | But you lived with Kate for three years. | 但你跟Kate一起住了三年 |
[11:36] | I know you want me to find her, make sure she’s okay. | 我知道你想让我找到她 确保她现在还好 |
[11:43] | All right, she called me last week, right? | 好吧 她上周打电话给我 |
[11:45] | She told me she’s coming into town for the trial. | 跟我说她要来这儿出庭作证 |
[11:48] | She… | 她… |
[11:50] | She said she was going to change her testimony. | 她说她要修改证词 |
[11:53] | Change it? Change it how? | 修改? 怎么改 |
[11:54] | I don’t know. I didn’t ask. I don’t want to know. | 我不知道 我没问 我不想知道 |
[11:57] | What did you think she meant… she was going to testify for Hagan? | 你觉得她是什么意思 她要为Hagan作证? |
[12:00] | I swear, I don’t know. | 我发誓 我不知道 |
[12:02] | She tell anybody else? | 她跟别人说过吗 |
[12:04] | She didn’t say. | 她没说 |
[12:07] | Think she’s okay now, right? | 你觉得她现在还好吧 对吗 |
[12:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:11] | Thanks for your help, Gwen. | 谢谢你的帮忙 Gwen |
[12:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:23] | So, you don’t know anything, Mr. Watts? | 所以你什么都不知道 Watts先生 |
[12:25] | About Kate Jordan, no. | 关于Kate Jordan 不知道 |
[12:26] | Any idea where she might be? | 知道她可能在哪里吗 |
[12:27] | Look, guys, I appreciate that you’re looking for her, | 听着伙计们 我谢谢你们找她 |
[12:29] | but you do realize I’m testifying for Joe Hagan in all this. | 但你们知道我正在为Joe Hagan作证 |
[12:32] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:32] | We got that, but doesn’t mean you’re not a decent guy | 我们知道 但这不表示你就不是个 |
[12:35] | who’d want to help find a woman who went missing yesterday. | 愿意帮忙找一个昨天失踪的女人的正直男人 |
[12:38] | Look, I barely know Kate Jordan, so, no, I have no idea where she is. | 听着 我跟Kate Jordan不熟 所以我真不知道她在哪儿 |
[12:42] | Well, it’s just a funny thing, then, | 好吧 那这就有意思了 |
[12:43] | ‘Cause Gwen Turning seems to think you two are friends. | 因为Gwen Turning好像觉得你们俩是朋友 |
[12:50] | Sorry I can’t be of any more help to you guys. | 抱歉帮不了你们什么忙了 |
[12:55] | Now, there goes a guy with more to say. | 又一个有所隐瞒的家伙 |
[12:57] | You get anything? | 有什么进展吗 |
[12:59] | Yeah, let’s see. | 我来看看 |
[13:00] | Ten of Hagan’s employees refused to talk to me. | 有十个Hagan的员工拒绝跟我谈 |
[13:03] | Eight threw profanity in my general direction. | 八个对我骂脏话 |
[13:05] | And a kindly elderly woman told me Joe Hagan is a saint, | 还有一个慈祥的老奶奶 跟我说Joe Hagan是个圣人 |
[13:08] | and I should burn in hell for suggesting otherwise. | 我要敢说不是的话就该下地狱 |
[13:11] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:12] | You got that kind of face. | 你长的就是那种脸 |
[13:14] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | I’m Lieutenant Al Burns, | 我是Al Burns队副 |
[13:21] | and I’m interviewing Kate Jordan on August 14, 2010. | 我在2010年8月14日询问Kate Jordan |
[13:26] | So, did the D.A.’s office know anything about Kate changing her testimony? | 地检官那边知道Kate要改证词的事了吗 |
[13:29] | She never notified them. It’s the right thing to do… | 她没告诉过他们 |
[13:31] | All right, what are we looking for? | 好吧 我们现在是要找什么 |
[13:32] | You tell me. | 你来告诉我 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | Where do you work? | 你在哪里工作 |
[13:35] | At Joe Hagan’s showroom in the office. | Joe Hagan办公室的展示厅 |
[13:39] | You know, she’s younger than I thought. | 她比我想象的要年轻 |
[13:40] | She turned 24 when we were prepping. | 我们做开庭前准备时她刚满24岁 |
[13:42] | Three years. Mr. Hagan hired me when I graduated from BCC. | 三年 我从BCC毕业后Hagan先生就招了我 |
[13:45] | How well did you know Nora Hagan? | 你对Nora Hagan有多少了解 |
[13:46] | Not too well. I’d see her around the office now and then. | 不怎么了解 时不时在办公室看到她 |
[13:51] | And what did you see the Tuesday before she died? | 她死之前那个星期二你看到了什么 |
[13:53] | It was late, and I heard an argument. | 当时很晚了 我听到有争吵声 |
[13:58] | It was Joe… | 是Joe… |
[14:00] | It was Mr. and Mrs. Hagan. | 是Hagan先生和Hagan太太 |
[14:03] | They were in Mr. Hagan’s office. | 他们在Hagan先生办公室 |
[14:05] | What was the argument about? | 争吵是关于什么的 |
[14:06] | I can see why she makes a good witness. | 我明白为什么她会是个好证人了 |
[14:10] | She’s brave going up against Hagan. | 她敢跟Hagan对着干 |
[14:12] | I’m not sure exactly, but Mrs. Hagan called him a liar, and he hit her. | 我不太确定 但Hagan太太说他是骗子 然后他打了她 |
[14:13] | She got a lot of grief when she agreed to testify for us. | 她答应为我们作证时非常难过 |
[14:15] | Ended up moving off the island, eventually out of state. | 后来离开了City Island 离开了本州 |
[14:17] | You saw him hit her? | 你看到他打她了 |
[14:18] | No, but I heard it. | 没有 但我听到了 |
[14:19] | She started to cry. And when she came out after, | 她开始哭 她稍后出来的时候 |
[14:21] | she was… she was… she was holding her hand over her eye, | 她…她…用手遮着眼睛 |
[14:24] | you know, like-like this. | 像这样 |
[14:26] | And what happened after he hit her? | 他打了她之后呢 |
[14:31] | She told him she was gonna leave him, | 她说要离开他 |
[14:34] | and then he said if she tried, | 然后他说要是她敢 |
[14:37] | he’d make sure they found her body at the bottom of the East River. | 他就让她的尸体出现在东河河底 |
[14:39] | Kate, is there anything else you can tell me | Kate 关于Nora Hagan谋杀案 |
[14:42] | that relates to Nora Hagan’s murder? | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[14:45] | Do you see anything? | 你看出什么了吗 |
[14:47] | No. | 没有 |
[14:49] | Here, give me that for a sec. | 让我看看 |
[14:53] | Kate, is there anything else you can tell me | Kate 关于Nora Hagan谋杀案 |
[14:55] | that relates to Nora Hagan’s murder? | 你还有什么能告诉我们的吗 |
[15:01] | No. | 没有 |
[15:01] | Right there. See that? | 那儿 看到了吗 |
[15:02] | Now, why does she take so long to answer you | 你问她还有没有别的的时候 |
[15:03] | when you ask her if there’s anything else? | 她为什么要想那么久才回答 |
[15:05] | I was wondering that, too. | 我也在想这个问题 |
[15:09] | Got the rundown on the hotel phone. | 拿到宾馆电话记录了 |
[15:11] | Kate did call Clancy Watts yesterday afternoon around 3:00. | Kate确实在昨天下午三点左右 打电话给Clancy Watts |
[15:14] | Nice of him to mention that to Mike and Roe. | 真庆幸他跟Mike和Roe提过这事 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Perhaps more importantly, she got a call herself later, | 是啊 或许更重要的是 她稍后接到了一个电话 |
[15:19] | only seven minutes before the emergency door got tripped at the hotel garage. | 就在宾馆车库紧急出口有车开过之前七分钟 |
[15:23] | We know from who? | 知道是谁打来的吗 |
[15:24] | Burner cell. Trying to track it. | 一次性手机 正在试着追踪 |
[15:25] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[15:27] | I want Clancy Watts in the box. This guy’s in it up to his eyeballs. | 我要把Clancy Watts套住 他正忙得不可开交呢 |
[15:31] | Clancy and Hagan have been friends since high school. | Clancy和Hagan从高中开始就是朋友 |
[15:33] | He makes his living running Hagan’s marina. | 靠经营Hagan的码头过活 |
[15:35] | Now, if he’s willing to lie under oath about Hagan’s wife, | 如果他都愿意对Hagan妻子的案子做假证 |
[15:38] | he’s not gonna give us anything about Kate Jordan. | 肯定不会告诉我们关于Kate Jordan的事 |
[15:40] | I can get him to talk. | 我可以让他开口 |
[15:41] | He’s a witness, Al. We can’t have him showing up with a black eye. | 他是目击证人 Al 我们可不能让他顶着熊猫眼出庭 |
[15:44] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那意思 |
[15:46] | Whatever you meant, | 不管你什么意思 |
[15:48] | I think I may have a better idea. | 我想我有个更好的主意 |
[15:50] | Alght, look, Clancy is not gonna talk to us. | 好了 你看 Clancy是不会跟我们开口的 |
[15:53] | There’s no way it’s gonna happen. | 这是没办法的事了 |
[15:54] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:56] | Maybe he’ll talk to someone else. | 也许他会对别人开口 |
[15:57] | There’s that tone again. | 这种语气又来了 |
[15:59] | What tone? | 什么语气 |
[16:00] | The one with which you propose the half-baked idea | 你提出一个只对你一个人有意义的 |
[16:03] | which makes no sense to anyone but you, | 半生不熟的想法 |
[16:04] | which could easily get us both fired, | 可能很轻易就能让咱俩一起失业 |
[16:06] | but no matter what I say, you go and do it anyway. | 但不管我说什么 你都会去做 |
[16:08] | That tone. | 就是那种语气 |
[16:09] | I’m not familiar with that tone. | 我对那种语气不太熟 |
[16:10] | There it is again. | 那种语气又来了 |
[16:14] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[16:28] | I got her here. | 我来 |
[16:31] | There you go. | 给 |
[16:32] | You can tie it off on the back there. | 在那后面打结 |
[16:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:35] | I’m glad you guys weren’t closed for the season. | 真高兴你们没停止营业 |
[16:39] | I would have drifted all the way to Italy. | 要不然我得一路漂去意大利了 |
[16:42] | Happy to help. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[16:43] | Clancy Watts Clancy Watts… | |
[16:45] | Hannah Ashworth Hannah Ashworth. | |
[16:47] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[16:47] | Welcome to City Island. | 欢迎来到City Island |
[16:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:50] | You good back there? | 你那儿还好吗 |
[16:52] | Yeah, fine. | 嗯 还好 |
[16:52] | All right, I’ll meet up in the office. | 好的 办公室见 |
[16:54] | All right. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[17:13] | The buyer was insistent I get her to Newport as soon as possible. | 卖家坚持让我尽快把她带去纽波特 |
[17:16] | He wants to re-bed the deck, the whole deck, before the start of the season. | 他想在下一季度开始之前 重新安装甲板 整块甲板 |
[17:20] | Where you up from? | 你从哪儿来的 |
[17:21] | Hilton Head Hilton Head. | |
[17:22] | I figured even with weather, it’d take me about a week, I’d still make | 我估计这天气 至少我得待上一周 |
[17:24] | my dentist appointment next Tuesday, no problem. | 要把我跟牙医的预约推迟到下周四了 那还没事儿 |
[17:27] | But with all that play in the wheel, can’t really ignore it. | 但照这情况发展下去 我就无法忽略不计了 |
[17:30] | Yeah, no fun drifting into a shipping lane. | 嗯 驶进大洋航线是不怎么有趣 |
[17:32] | Yeah, it’s probably just your, uh… your head gears are worn. | 可能是你…你的齿轮被磨坏了 |
[17:36] | Well, maybe just remove a shim or two, you know, eliminate some of the slack. | 或许我们移走几个夹片 消除摩擦 |
[17:39] | He can have his guy replace the whole pedestal. | 他可以让伙计把整个基座都换掉 |
[17:45] | So, you been on the island a long time? | 你在这岛上待了很久了吗 |
[17:47] | I grew up here, so, uh, yeah, basically since I could walk. | 我在这儿长大 从我会走路就在这儿了 |
[17:50] | Yeah? Good people? | 是吗 人都很友善吗 |
[17:53] | Yeah. Mostly. | 当然 大部分都是 |
[17:56] | Here. | 这里 |
[17:58] | Thanks. So, I guess I’ll just sleep on the boat until she’s ready if that’s okay? | 谢了 那在她准备好前我就住在船上了 行吗 |
[18:02] | Yeah. I’ll get you some juice for your heater. | 嗯 我去给你倒杯果汁暖和暖和 |
[18:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[18:07] | Anywhere good to eat around here? | 附近有什么好吃的吗 |
[18:09] | Food’s one thing we got. | 我们的食物顶呱呱 |
[18:10] | It’s a little walk down the avenue, though. | 林荫道上走一会儿就到 |
[18:12] | If you want something closer, | 要是想找个近点儿的 |
[18:13] | there’s a deli across the street makes a pretty good sandwich. | 街对面有家熟食店 那儿的三明治味道不错 |
[18:15] | Great. Thank you for you help. I appreciate it. | 太好了 感谢你帮忙 |
[18:17] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[18:31] | Ahoy. Ahoy there, | 哈喽 |
[18:33] | Ahab. | 你好 |
[18:35] | How are things? | 你情况怎么样啊 |
[18:36] | Apparently, my head gear’s a little worn. | 帆揽齿轮有点磨损了 |
[18:38] | I could have told you that. What about Clancy? | 我应该告诉你的 Clancy他呢 |
[18:41] | Well, I talked to him a little. | 我跟他谈了谈 |
[18:43] | I’m not sure what, | 我不确定怎么回事儿 |
[18:44] | but the guy’s definitely got something on his mind, that’s for sure. | 但那人心里一定藏了点儿什么 |
[18:46] | Just be careful, okay? | 自己当心吧 |
[18:47] | Hey, careful is my middle name. | 姐一直都很小心的好吧 |
[18:49] | How about you? Any luck on Kate’s phone? | 你呢 Kate电话那边有进展吗 |
[18:52] | Still haven’t located it. Tanya’s doing her magic, but no luck yet. | 还是没定位上 Tanya在大显身手了 但还没结果 |
[18:59] | Hey, I was just looking for you. | 嘿 我刚刚在找你呢 |
[19:02] | Well, finding me at my desk does make it a bit less of an achievement, | 发现我在办公桌后坐着有点儿小失望吧 |
[19:07] | Which doesn’t mean I don’t think you’re not excellent | 我不是说你在找东西方面 |
[19:10] | at finding things, generally. | 不出色什么的 |
[19:12] | It’s sort of your job. | 这是你的工作啊 |
[19:15] | Okay, so, I’ve been using your girl Kate’s cell phone data | 好吧 我用了Kate手机数据 |
[19:18] | to pinpoint her movements last night. | 定位了她昨晚的行踪 |
[19:21] | I can track her from the airport to the hotel. | 可以追踪到她从机场去了酒店 |
[19:23] | Late afternoon, she went somewhere in Queens. | 昨天下午 她去了皇后区的什么地方 |
[19:25] | I’m still working on figuring out where. | 我还在查到底是什么位置 |
[19:26] | Then it looks like she returned to the hotel for a few hours. | 然后她回去酒店待了几个小时 |
[19:29] | And then, she moved north through a tower here, here and here. | 接着通过信号塔去了北边 这儿 这儿 还有这儿 |
[19:33] | Looks like she’s driving along the Belt Parkway. | 感觉她在沿着Blet林荫道开车 |
[19:35] | Yeah, that’s what I was thinking, | 嗯 我也是这么想的 |
[19:37] | but then her cell phone went offline around midnight. | 但她的手机半夜就离线了 |
[19:38] | Poof. | 哎 |
[19:41] | Exactly. That was… That was my poof gesture. | 太对了 我通常也做这个手势 |
[19:48] | There’s a tower here. | 这有座信号塔 |
[19:49] | She either took the battery out of her cell phone | 要么是她在靠近信号塔一英里处 |
[19:52] | before she got within a mile of the tower, | 把手机电池抠出来了 |
[19:53] | or she never got within a mile of it. | 要么就是她从来没去过那儿 |
[19:56] | All right, so, she could be between here and here. | 这么说她可能在这儿和这儿附近 |
[19:59] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:00] | Nice job, T. | 干得好 T |
[20:03] | That was my, um… | 我刚刚… |
[20:05] | nice job gesture. | 干得好我通常是这个手势 |
[20:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[20:12] | You are welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:19] | You called? | 给我打电话了? |
[20:22] | Where’s Wells? | Wells在哪儿 |
[20:23] | She’s working undercover, so she asked me to see if I could help. | 她在做卧底呢 让我来看看能不能帮上忙 |
[20:25] | And you are? | 你是? |
[20:26] | The one who hates it when people don’t remember her name. | 最讨厌别人记不住她名字的人 |
[20:30] | Do you swim, Detective? | 你会游泳吗 警探 |
[20:32] | Never learned. | 没学过 |
[20:33] | The Talmud says, a parent’s most important job | 犹太法典说道 父母最重要的责任 |
[20:36] | is to teach their children to swim. | 就是要教会孩子游泳 |
[20:38] | Literally or figuratively? | 真的假的 |
[20:39] | I’m a good swimmer. | 我游泳可好了 |
[20:41] | In a pool, two miles. Open water, a little over a mile. | 泳池里 两英里 开放水域 也能游个一英里 |
[20:46] | Nora Hagan was from a fishing dynasty on City Island, | Nora Hagan经常在小岛上钓鱼 |
[20:50] | so, undoubtedly, she could swim. | 所以她肯定会游泳 |
[20:53] | And according to the autopsy, she was much more fit than I. | 通过验尸结果看 她比我可健康得多 |
[20:57] | So, with summer waters and favorable currents, | 在夏天的水域还有顺气流的情况下 |
[21:01] | she never make it to the shore. How come? | 她都没能游到岸边 说明啥? |
[21:04] | There another Talmud story coming? | 犹太法典又说啥了 |
[21:07] | The gas chromatography tox results are in. | 气相色谱毒性测试结果是阴性的 |
[21:10] | She did have tropane alkaloids in her system. | 在她体内的确含有生物碱成分 |
[21:13] | The old M.E. who… | 之前那位法医… |
[21:16] | not to cast aspersions… was a moron, indicated scopolamine. | 我并非恶意诽谤 他就是个白痴 说那是莨菪碱 |
[21:20] | Seasickness meds. Common stuff. | 晕船药什么的 |
[21:22] | Yeah, that does seem a little strange for a woman | 嗯 对于一个这辈子都在水上的女人来说 |
[21:25] | who spends her whole life on the water. | 这是有点儿奇怪 |
[21:26] | Indeed. So, | 没错 |
[21:28] | I want you to sign this request giving me the opportunity | 你来把这个请求书签好字 |
[21:31] | to run a very different and very expensive test. | 好让我来做一个非常规同时昂贵的测试 |
[21:35] | I should probably ask the lieutenant. | 我最好问一下队副 |
[21:37] | Or you could swim. | 或者你可以游过去 |
[22:00] | Pros and cons, Billy B.? | 正反两方面? Billy B? |
[22:02] | Yeah, you know, so I can make a decision | 嗯 这样我就能做决定 |
[22:05] | about whether to stay with Claire Anne because honestly, | 到底是留在Claire Anne身边还是什么 |
[22:08] | she’s breaking my heart, and, look, lot more cons than pros. | 说真的 她伤了我的心 你看 不好的结果多过好的 |
[22:12] | We did try to warn you, Billy. Yeah. | 我们试图警告过你啊 Billy |
[22:14] | Hey, what’s up, Clance? | 嘿 你好啊 Clance |
[22:21] | we’ve been over every inch of this place. | 我们搜了每一角落 |
[22:23] | There’s no sign of Kate or her car. Either Tanya got the data wrong or… | 没有Kate和她的车的踪影 要么是Tanya搞错了数据… |
[22:28] | What’s that right there? | 这是什么 |
[22:33] | Is that what I think it is? Get a crane and some divers. | 跟我想的一样吗 找辆吊车和司机来 |
[22:45] | Fancy meeting you here. | 见到你很高兴 |
[22:49] | Hey, what’s up? You were right, by the way. | 你说得对 |
[22:50] | City Island has the best food ever. | 这儿的确有最好吃的食物 |
[22:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:53] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[22:54] | How’s it going with the boat? Any news? | 船的进展怎么样 有什么消息吗 |
[22:56] | Actually I spoke with a shop out in Port Washington. | 我跟华府港内的一家商店老板谈过了 |
[22:59] | They have the gears we need. | 他们有我需要的齿轮 |
[23:00] | Great. | 太好了 |
[23:00] | They’re gonna send ’em out. | 他们会寄过来的 |
[23:01] | Probably be here tomorrow. | 大概明天能到 |
[23:02] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[23:03] | Hey, um, can I get you a…? | 我能请你… |
[23:04] | Thanks, a club soda. | 不用了 一杯苏打水 |
[23:06] | Club soda. Hitting the hard stuff, right? | 苏打水啊 不喝烈酒了? |
[23:09] | You smell that? | 你闻到了吗 |
[23:15] | Angel Mist. | 天使迷雾 |
[23:16] | That’s, like, $200 a bottle. Angel Mist. | 大概两百刀一瓶 天使迷雾 |
[23:22] | Excuse me? | 你说啥 |
[23:22] | The perfume. | 香水啊 |
[23:23] | It’s, uh… wow, it kind of suits you. | 哇 还蛮适合你的 |
[23:28] | No, um, it’s, uh… must be a friend of mine’s. | 哦不 这肯定是我朋友身上的 |
[23:33] | A girl friend of yours, I’m assuming. | 女生吧 我猜 |
[23:38] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[23:57] | Carrie? Carrie? Carrie? | |
[24:06] | I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 哦 抱歉接个电话 |
[24:08] | It’s my dad calling. Do you mind? | 我爸爸打来的 不介意吧 |
[24:09] | Please take it. | 接电话吧 |
[24:10] | Okay, thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[24:12] | Hey, Dad, how’s it going? | 嘿 老爸 怎么了 |
[24:14] | What’s going on? | 你什么事儿 |
[24:16] | Listen, Gwen Turning said that Kate Jordan and Clancy were friends, right? | 听着 Gwen Turning说 Kate Jordan和Clancy是朋友对吧 |
[24:19] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[24:19] | Well, I’m telling you right now, they were more than friends. | 我跟你讲他俩绝对不只是普通朋友 |
[24:22] | He’s got her perfume all over his sweatshirt. | 他身上有她香水味道 |
[24:35] | Well, whatever they were, it’s over. | 不管他俩咋回事儿 都结束了 |
[24:37] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[24:50] | Okay, so here’s my theory. | 好吧 我是这样想的 |
[24:52] | Kate Jordan comes into town, | Kate Jordan进城来 |
[24:54] | Hagan gets his buddy Clancy to be the bait, | Hagan用Clancy当诱饵 |
[24:57] | he gets her out of her hotel room, they take a drive, | 把她引出房间 开车走之后 |
[24:59] | end of Kate Jordan. | 咔嚓了Kate Jordan |
[25:01] | Well, I took another run at Gwen the ex-roommate. | 我又去找了一下Gwen的前室友 |
[25:03] | She admitted Kate and Clancy had a pretty heavy affair | 她说Kate和Clancy的确有过一段 |
[25:05] | before Nora Hagan was murdered. | 就在Nora Hagan没死之前的事儿 |
[25:07] | She said they broke up ’cause Clancy wasn’t happy | 她说他们分手是因为Clancy知道 |
[25:09] | that Kate was gonna be a witness against Hagan. | Kate要做指证Hagan的证人 他不开心 |
[25:12] | Well, of course Gwen never mentioned any of this to Al. | 当然了 Gwen从没给Al讲过这些事情 |
[25:14] | Yeah, well, for what it’s worth, she says she kept quiet ’cause she still thinks | 不管真的假的 她说她保持沉默是因为 |
[25:17] | that Clancy’s a good guy, that he would never hurt Kate. | 自己觉得Clancy是个好人 他不可能伤害Kate |
[25:20] | He’s not a good guy, he’s a scumbag. | 他才不是 他是个混蛋 |
[25:22] | We got two murdered women. Clancy Watts is dead center both times. | 两名被谋杀的女性 Clancy Watts都脱不了干系 |
[25:26] | He was on that boat, he lied to save Hagan’s ass, and now he’s killed for him. | 他在船上 撒谎去救Hagan 现在又杀了他 |
[25:30] | What’d you hear from the D.A.’s office about the trial? | 地检那边关于审判怎么说 |
[25:33] | Nothing good unless we got something real to tie | 除非我们找到Hagan和Kate Jordan死亡的联系 |
[25:36] | Hagan with Kate Jordan’s death. | 否则没什么好结果 |
[25:39] | Even if the judge lets ’em go forward | 就算法官同意 |
[25:41] | with the trial, there’s no jury’s going to convict with what we got left. | 陪审团的人也不会采信的 |
[25:44] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[25:45] | I want Hagan and Watts for Kate Jordan’s murder. | 我想要Hagan和Watts为Kate Jordan的死负责 |
[25:48] | She was brave enough to stand up to him. | 她勇敢地面对他 |
[25:50] | We can’t let him win. | 我们不能然他赢了 |
[25:51] | Al, Kate Jordan’s death hasn’t broken in the press. | Al 媒体还不知道Kate Jordan死亡的消息 |
[25:55] | Now, I-if Clancy thinks that we don’t know yet, | 要是Clancy以为我们还不知道 |
[25:58] | we might be able to get him in here. | 或许能把他骗了 |
[26:01] | Let’s try it. | 试试吧 |
[26:06] | Hi, David. | 嗨 David |
[26:07] | Thanks for coming in, Clancy. | 感谢你能来 Clancy |
[26:09] | You said you wanted to clarify certain aspects of Mr. Watts’ original statements? | 你说你要明确一些Watts先生之前陈述的观点? |
[26:13] | That’s right, specifically why Mr. Watts never indicated | 没错 尤其是Watts为什么从来没有指出 |
[26:16] | that he had a personal relationship with Kate Jordan. | 他和Kate Jordan有染 |
[26:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[26:21] | Were you romantically involved with Kate Jordan? | 你和Kate Jordan之前在一起过吗 |
[26:23] | You don’t have to answer that. | 你可以选择不回答 |
[26:25] | That’s right, you don’t, but unless you want us to bring it up | 没错 你可以 除非你想在 |
[26:27] | on cross-examination, | 交叉提问环节上提起这事儿 |
[26:28] | in which case it’ll become part of the very public record, | 这样的话 就会变成公开记录 |
[26:31] | might want to deal with it now. | 所以你最好现在跟我解决了 |
[26:35] | Look, Kate and I have known each other for a long time. | 听着 Kate和我认识很久了 |
[26:38] | All right, she used to work her high school summers at the marina. | 她高中暑假时经常在码头工作 |
[26:40] | You two get together back then? | 那时候你俩就在一起了? |
[26:42] | I was too old for her back then. | 那会儿我对她太老了 |
[26:44] | She wasn’t interested in me. | 她对我没兴趣 |
[26:45] | At least not until after you were married, right? | 至少不是等你结完婚才这样的吧? |
[26:48] | Look, things between Kate and I ended over a year ago. | 我和Kate的事情一年前就结束了 |
[26:51] | But she’s back in town for the Hagan trial. | 但因为Hagan的审判她又来这儿 |
[26:53] | Did you see her while she’s here? You know where she’s staying? | 她来的时候你见她了吗 知道她住哪儿 |
[26:56] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I did. | 嗯 我知道 |
[26:57] | I dropped by her hotel. | 我去了她酒店 |
[26:58] | What’d you two kids talk about? | 你们俩说啥了 |
[27:00] | You’re straying pretty far afield here. | 你扯远了 |
[27:04] | Things didn’t end great between us. | 我们俩的事儿解决得并不好 |
[27:06] | I had always wanted to say I was sorry, so | 我一直想跟她说声抱歉 |
[27:09] | I figured it was better to do in person. | 合计着最好亲自登门说 |
[27:11] | Did you see Kate Jordan again after you left her hotel room? | 你离开她酒店后又见Kate Jordan了吗 |
[27:14] | Wait a minute, you guys don’t think I had anything to do with her going missing? | 等等 你们觉得我跟她失踪有什么联系? |
[27:18] | She’s not missing, Clancy. | 她不是失踪 Clancy |
[27:20] | She was murdered. | 她被谋杀了 |
[27:23] | What? | 啥? |
[27:24] | Okay, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[27:26] | She’s… she’s dead? | 她 死了? |
[27:27] | No, not another word. | 别再说话了 |
[27:29] | Let’s go, Clancy. | 我们走 Clancy |
[27:30] | I said let’s go. | 我说了 快走 |
[27:38] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[27:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[27:39] | I don’t think he knew she was dead. | 我觉得他不知道她死了 |
[27:41] | I don’t agree. If he killed her, he was expecting the trap. | 不不 要是他杀了她 就等着我们设套呢 |
[27:44] | No, I’m telling you, Al, he is for real. | 不 你听我的 Al 他说的是真话 |
[27:46] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[27:47] | It’s really tough to tell. | 这不好说哎 |
[27:48] | If he’s sick enough to kill his old girlfriend like that, | 要是他那么变态把前女友杀了 |
[27:50] | then we’re talking about some kind of sociopath. | 我们讨论的就是什么反社会人渣了 |
[27:52] | Guys, I think he’s genuine, I do. | 我觉得他没说假话 真的 |
[27:53] | We already know he lied for Hagan. | 我们已经知道他在Hagan事儿上撒谎了 |
[27:55] | Not necessarily. I read Clancy’s testimony. | 未必 我看了Clancy的证词 |
[27:57] | Now, he didn’t give Hagan a full alibi. | 他并没有给Hagan很有力的不在场证明 |
[27:59] | All he said is, he heard Hagan talking to his wife on the deck. | 他说的只是听到了Hagan在甲板上和他老婆说话 |
[28:02] | He could be duped by Hagan, too. | 有可能他也被Hagan骗了 |
[28:03] | This is one of Hagan’s best friends. | 他是Hagan的一个好朋友 |
[28:05] | You think he’s in the clear, then prove it to me. It’s the D.A. | 你要是觉得他清白 证明给我看 地检的电话 |
[28:09] | I’m sure Feldman walked right out of here to call the judge | 我打赌Feldman从这儿一走就告诉法官 |
[28:11] | to tell him our witness is dead. | 我们告诉他证人死了这回事 |
[28:14] | Listen to me, if I’m right and Clancy is in the dark about Hagan, | 听着 如果我说的对 Clancy不知道Hagan的事情 |
[28:18] | then he’s just now figuring out that Hagan murdered his old girlfriend. | 那他肯定刚知道Hagan杀了他前女友 |
[28:21] | So Clancy might just give us Mr. Joe Hagan on a platter. | 那Clancy可能把现成的Joe Hagan给了我们 |
[28:25] | I’m going back. | 我回去了 |
[28:27] | All right. | 好的 |
[28:29] | Where are you going? | 去哪儿 |
[28:30] | To get your proof. | 给你找证据 |
[28:34] | Due back in court in one hour. | 法院那边还有一小时 |
[28:35] | If we don’t want the Nora Hagan case to go away, | 要是我们不想让Nora Hagan的案子不了了之 |
[28:38] | we’d better come up with something. | 最好想出点招来 |
[28:52] | What can I do for you? | 我能做什么 |
[28:54] | I just came by to see how we’re doing with the boat. | 我就过来看看 船的情况怎么样 |
[28:57] | We got the part in a couple hours ago, | 几小时前拿到了配件 |
[28:59] | so we should be able to get it squared away | 马上就能扬帆了 |
[29:01] | by, | 大概… |
[29:03] | end of the day tomorrow. | 就今明两天了 |
[29:04] | Tomorrow, wow. | 明天 哇哦 |
[29:05] | Guess I’m headed back to the clam shack. | 那我要回餐馆了 |
[29:06] | Yeah, well, that’s the best I can do. | 嗯 我只能那样了 |
[29:09] | Hey, I was just kidding. | 嘿 我在开玩笑的 |
[29:11] | It’s… I love clams. | 我特别喜欢那里 |
[29:14] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | I know this is none of my business, but are you okay? | 我知道这跟我没关系 但你还好吗 |
[29:23] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 嗯 没事儿 |
[29:28] | The girl? | 那个女孩? |
[29:30] | The one who smelled so good? | 满是香味那个 |
[29:33] | Is that why you…? | 因为她你才… |
[29:35] | You talk to her? | 你跟她谈了吗 |
[29:41] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[29:43] | Well, you can always try again. | 你可以多试几次的 |
[29:46] | It’s never too late, right? | 没有什么太迟的 对吧 |
[29:49] | Yeah, it’s definitely too late. | 不 已经太迟了 |
[29:55] | You know, I believe, uh… | 你知道吗 我相信… |
[29:58] | that no matter what’s happened in the past, | 无论过去发生了什么 |
[30:01] | if you do the right thing now, | 如果你现在改过了 |
[30:05] | it can make a big difference. | 一切都会不一样的 |
[30:16] | Hey, Clancy. | 嘿 Clancy |
[30:20] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[30:21] | I’m a customer. | 我是他的客户 |
[30:23] | Clancy’s helping me out with my boat. | Clancy在帮我修船 |
[30:25] | That doesn’t tell me who you are. | 你还是没说你是谁 |
[30:26] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[30:27] | Hannah Ashworth Hannah Ashworth. | |
[30:30] | I’m just fixing her boat, Joe. | 我只是帮她修船罢了 Joe |
[30:34] | You were sailing? | 你会开船 |
[30:36] | Yeah, that’s what they pay me to do. | 是啊 他们雇我就是干这个的 |
[30:38] | They pay you to sail? | 你帮人开船 |
[30:39] | In this weather they pay me a lot. | 是啊 而且这种天薪水很不错 |
[30:41] | I was actually hoping to get out today before the wind kicks up, but, uh… | 我本来想在今天暖气风之前出发的 但是… |
[30:45] | boat’s not ready yet, so… | 船还没修好 没办法 |
[30:48] | Well, good luck, there’s a storm coming. | 那祝你好运 风暴就要来了 |
[30:51] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也去不了的 |
[30:55] | I’ll have to figure out something to do. | 那我得找点事情做了 |
[30:57] | That shouldn’t be too hard. | 那应该不会太难 |
[31:01] | I can give you a couple of ideas. | 我可以给你几个建议 |
[31:04] | I’m sure you can. | 当然了 |
[31:06] | I’ll, uh, let you know. | 我们回头再说吧 |
[31:08] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[31:09] | I’ll talk to you soon. Nice to meet you. | 回头见 很高兴认识你 |
[31:21] | You don’t answer your phone anymore? | 你不接电话了吗 |
[31:22] | I’ve been trying to get in touch with you. | 我一直在试着联系你 |
[31:23] | Yeah, I know. We got to talk, Joe. | 我知道 我们得谈谈 Joe |
[31:25] | Well, that’s why I’m standing here. | 这就是我来这儿的原因啊 |
[31:26] | No, you know what I mean. | 不 你没明白我的意思 |
[31:27] | No, I don’t know what you mean. | 是 我是不明白 |
[31:28] | The cops told me about Kate. | 警察把Kate的事告诉我了 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I heard about that. I’m sorry, that’s a tough one. | 我也听说了 发生这种事太可惜了 |
[31:32] | Joe, we’ve known each other for 35 years. | Joe 我们认识有35年了 |
[31:34] | You have got to level with me here. | 你得对我说实话 |
[31:35] | What do you mean, level with you, Clance? | 你什么意思 什么叫说实话 Clance |
[31:37] | They’re trying to take me down. You know that that’s how they play it! | 他们想搞垮我 你知道他们的游戏规则 |
[31:40] | No, I don’t know that, Joe, that’s the problem here! | 不 我不知道 Joe 问题就在这儿 |
[31:44] | Look, I got to go to the courthouse, right, | 我现在得回法庭了 |
[31:45] | but we will talk later, I promise. Okay, Clance? | 我们回头再谈 我保证 好吗 Clance |
[31:48] | I’m going over to work on Billy’s boat at 7:00. You meet me there. | 我7点钟要去Billy的船上工作 你去那儿找我 |
[31:51] | You can count on it. | 一言为定 |
[31:55] | All right, I think I know how Kate Jordan planned to change her testimony. | 行了 我想我知道Kate Jordan想怎么改证词了 |
[31:59] | Tanya dried out the GPS from her rental car. | 她租过的车上的GPS数据都被Tanya导出来了 |
[32:02] | Tracks back to a lawyer on Gunhill Road named Ari Lowenstein. | 上面记录她去Gunhill路 找了一个名叫Ari Lowenstein的律师 |
[32:05] | She went to see him the minute she got off the plane. | 她一下飞机就去找他了 |
[32:07] | Apparently she was worried her new testimony could land her in jail. | 很显然她是在担心要做的新证词 会把自己送进监狱 |
[32:10] | What was the testimony? | 证词是什么样的 |
[32:11] | Ready for this? Hagan had her falsifying accounting documents. | 准备好了吗 Hagan让她伪造财务报表 |
[32:14] | Fantastic. | 太好了 |
[32:15] | Yeah, Mr. Beloved was Mr. Crook. | 可不是嘛 最爱先生变成了骗子先生 |
[32:18] | Big man had big money problems. | 资金问题很大的大男人 |
[32:20] | He was stealing from his employees’ pension fund. | 他一直在侵吞员工的退休金 |
[32:22] | That’s what Kate was afraid to tell us in her deposition. | 这就是Kate在取证时没敢告诉我们的 |
[32:24] | She didn’t want to get in trouble. | 她怕引火上身 |
[32:25] | She mention Nora Hagan knowing anything about this? | 她有没有提到Nora Hagan是否知道这事 |
[32:28] | Yeah, she did. | 嗯 提到了 |
[32:29] | Apparently the wife knew all about it | Hagan的妻子显然很清楚这事 |
[32:31] | and that’s why she was threatening to divorce Hagan. | 所以她才威胁要跟Hagan离婚 |
[32:33] | So she wasn’t just gonna leave him. | 这么说她不止是要离开他 |
[32:35] | She was going to expose him for stealing. | 还准备曝光他 |
[32:37] | Best part? | 下面是最精彩的部分 |
[32:37] | Kate gave Lowenstein copies of the documents to hold. | Kate给了Lowenstein一堆复印件 |
[32:40] | He gave me a set. | 他也给了我一份 |
[32:41] | All right, I need you to get ’em to the courthouse ASAP. | 很好 我需要你马上把它们带到法庭 |
[32:44] | On my way. | 我已经在路上了 |
[32:45] | Without Kate Jordan’s testimony, | 没有Kate Jordan的证词 |
[32:48] | the prosecution is unable to make even a prima facie showing | 那么这次对我的客户杀妻的起诉 |
[32:51] | that my client is responsible for his wife’s death. | 连初步证据都构成不了 |
[32:54] | We therefore move for the dismissal of all charges. | 因此我们提议撤销所有指控 |
[32:57] | Mr. Adams? | Adams先生 |
[32:58] | Your Honor, Kate Jordan would’ve provided clear evidence of motive. | 法官大人 Kate Jordan可以提供 Hagan有杀人动机的明显证据 |
[33:01] | The NYPD has uncovered new evidence | 纽约警局已经找到了 |
[33:02] | which Kate Jordan intended to introduce; | Kate Jordan准备提供的新证据 |
[33:05] | documents providing clear proof of motive. | 这些资料直接证明他的动机 |
[33:07] | Do you have these documents? | 你有这些资料吗 |
[33:13] | Not yet, Your Honor. | 还没有 法官大人 |
[33:14] | Have you at least seen these documents? | 那你至少见过这些资料吧? |
[33:17] | No, I have not. | 还没有 |
[33:17] | So… | 这么说… |
[33:19] | we’re waiting on documents no one has seen, allegedly from a witness | 我们是在等一份没人见过的 |
[33:23] | we can no longer cross-examine? | 据称来自于我们已无法再交叉质询的证人的资料 |
[33:25] | They’re grasping at straws, Your Honor. | 他们是在偷换概念 法官大人 |
[33:26] | Give me a break. | 你省省吧 |
[33:27] | The key witness against this man has just been murdered. | 对被告不利的关键证人已经被杀了 |
[33:29] | How is it in the State’s interest… | 国家怎么能容忍… |
[33:30] | Mr. Adams, do you have any proof that the defendant was responsible? | Adams先生 你有没有任何被告与此案有关的证据 |
[33:39] | Then in the matter of The State of New York v. Joe Hagan | 那么就此次纽约州对Joe Hagan的起诉来说 |
[33:42] | we have no choice but to dismiss the charges against Joseph Hagan. | 我们不得不撤销所有指控 |
[33:45] | Jeopardy has been attached. Mr. Hagan is a free man. | 然后不再就此案提诉 Hagan先生可以重归自由了 |
[33:49] | Please inform your client. | 请告知你的客户 |
[33:59] | Where are we on Kate Jordan? | Kate Jordan查得怎么样了 |
[34:01] | Okay, still waiting on Webster’s blood work; | 还在等Webster的血检报告 |
[34:04] | CSU’s going over every inch of the vehicle; | CSU还在仔细搜查汽车 |
[34:06] | also checking patrol car videos, | 我们也在看巡逻车的录像 |
[34:07] | see if anyone caught the car on the Belt Parkway the night of the murder. | 看谋杀当晚有没有人 在Belt林荫道上看见那辆车 |
[34:10] | Sorry about not getting there today, boss. | 老板 对不起今天没能及时赶到 |
[34:12] | There was some accident on the Queensboro… | Queensboro那儿发生车祸堵车了… |
[34:14] | That’s okay. Judge was gonna ding us anyway without Jordan. | 没事的 没有Jordan 法官怎么都会否掉我们的 |
[34:17] | Get those documents over to the D.A. | 把那些资料送到地检署去 |
[34:19] | Might get us a warrant to search Hagan’s marina. | 那样我们也许能拿到对Hagan船坞的搜查令 |
[34:24] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:27] | Win some, lose some, right? | 胜败乃兵家常事 对吧 |
[34:29] | What is that? Like “easy come, easy go”? | 这是什么话 你是说”来得容易去得也快”吗 |
[34:31] | Not now, Mike. | 不要现在烦我 Mike |
[34:33] | “People say-say-say… | 人们说说说… |
[34:34] | I’ve had a bad break-break… ” What are you, Lou Gehrig? | 我摔得很惨惨惨… 你变身Lou Gehrig了吗 |
[34:38] | We worked 18 months to put that creep away. | 我们花了18个月才抓住这个烂人 |
[34:41] | Right now he’s having a double Jameson’s and laughing at us, so yeah, | 而现在他却正喝着双份威士忌嘲笑我们 所以当然了 |
[34:44] | I feel like crap! You happy? | 我感觉糟透了 你满意了吧 |
[34:46] | Al, we’re gonna get this guy. | Al 我们会把他绳之于法的啦 |
[34:48] | I think I can help. | 我应该能帮上忙 |
[34:50] | I ran some fancy new tests on Nora Hagan’s blood work. | 我对Nora Hagan的血液做了些新测试 |
[34:53] | My predecessor indicated scopolamine, put it up to seasickness medications, | 我的前任指出里面含有莨菪碱 是晕船药里的 |
[34:58] | but there was something else there. | 但还有些其它东西 |
[35:00] | A highly potent, semisynthetic opioid. | 一种非常强效的半合成类鸦片 |
[35:03] | Which makes for a nasty combination. | 这两种物质混合在一起就要命了 |
[35:06] | Loss of motor control, blackouts, grand mal seizures. | 失去驾驶能力 晕倒 癫痫大发作 |
[35:09] | Nora Hagan drowned because she couldn’t move. | Nora Hagan溺水是因为她动不了 |
[35:12] | Well, I don’t know if you heard, but, uh, | 呃 我不知道你有没有听说 |
[35:14] | the Nora Hagan case is kind of over. | Nora Hagan的案子应该算结束了 |
[35:17] | Yeah, maybe if you had something on… | 嗯 要是你有… |
[35:19] | Kate Jordan. | Kate Jordan的料的话… |
[35:21] | I believe I do. | 我还真有 |
[35:23] | And I’ll excuse that shared look of dismay | 并且我原谅你们俩互换的沮丧眼神 |
[35:26] | between the two of you as you’re trying to figure out | 因为你们正合计着 |
[35:28] | how to let the old gal and her tired old forensics down easy | 怎么打发走这个老妞儿和她老掉牙的法医术 |
[35:31] | as some sort of critical male bonding. | 好像这能增进你们的男子情谊似的 |
[35:34] | Let me present to you that your dead witness, Kate Jordan, | 我来告诉你们 你们死去的证人Kate Jordan |
[35:38] | had the same drugs in her system. | 她体内也有同样的药物 |
[35:40] | And… in the same concentrations. | 而且 浓度也是一样的 |
[35:43] | Weave found Joe Hagan’s murderous cocktail of choice. | 我们找到了Joe Hagan选择的致命鸡尾酒 |
[35:48] | Go get him. | 去抓他吧 |
[35:54] | Wh-Where did she come from? | 她是何方神圣啊 |
[36:01] | Listen, I heard about the dismissal. I’m sorry. | 我听说指控都撤销了 很遗憾 |
[36:04] | Yeah. Thanks. | 多谢关心 |
[36:05] | Yeah, I finally ran into Hagan. | 我终于撞上Hagan了 |
[36:07] | I can just picture the smug look on his face when he found out he got off. | 我都能想象他得知自己被判无罪时 那种得意样儿 |
[36:10] | Yeah, I got to picture it, too, ’cause he never came to court. | 嗯 我也想象得出来 因为他根本就没出庭 |
[36:12] | What do you mean? I heard him telling Clancy he was on his way there. | 你什么意思? 我听到他跟Clancy说要赶去法庭的 |
[36:17] | Never showed. And they weren’t waiting for him, either, far as I could tell. | 他根本没出现 而且就我看 他们也没指望他来 |
[36:20] | Wait a second, Al. | 等一下 Al |
[36:21] | What? | 什么 |
[36:22] | The only reason Hagan… | Hagan对Clancy撒谎的唯一理由… |
[36:24] | would lie to Clancy like that is if he was planning to do something to him. | 就是他准备对他下手了 |
[36:28] | So you’re still thinking Clancy’s in the clear? | 这么说你觉得Clancy是清白的吗 |
[36:30] | No, I know Clancy’s in the clear. He didn’t kill Kate. | 不 我确定Clancy是清白的 他没杀Kate |
[36:33] | Hagan did that all by himself. But Clancy knows that now, right? | Hagan自己干的 但是Clancy知道 对吧 |
[36:36] | So Hagan’s gonna go after him. | 所以Hagan要对他下手 |
[36:38] | All right, where is Clancy now? We’ll get over there. | 对 Clancy现在在哪儿 我们去找他 |
[36:41] | That’s the thing, I don’t know. | 我不知道 问题就在这儿 |
[36:42] | He said he was gonna help a guy with his boat, a-a Billy something. | 他说他要帮一个叫Billy什么的修船 |
[36:45] | There are a lot of boats in that marina. | 那个船坞里有很多船 |
[36:47] | Nina, pull up Hagan’s marina. | Nina 找出Hagan的船坞 |
[36:52] | I got to go to the courthouse now, all right? | 我现在得去法庭了 好吗 |
[36:55] | I promise I will talk to you later. | 我保证我们一会儿再谈 |
[36:56] | I’m going over to look at Billy’s boat at 7:00. | 我7点钟要去帮Billy修船 |
[36:59] | Pros and cons, Billy B.? | 有利有弊 Billy B |
[37:00] | I’m trying to make a decision about whether to stay with Claire Anne? | 我正在想要不要继续跟Claire Anne在一起了 |
[37:04] | ‘Cause honestly, she’s breaking my heart. | 因为说实话 她太让我伤心了 |
[37:16] | It’s not his girlfriend. | 那不是指他女朋友 |
[37:18] | What? | 什么 |
[37:18] | Claire Anne! I thought it was his girlfriend! | Claire Anne 我以为是他女朋友 |
[37:22] | Whose girlfriend? | 谁女朋友 |
[37:22] | Billy B Billy B.! | |
[37:23] | You lost me. | 我听不懂 |
[37:24] | Can you get to a computer? Pull up a map of the marina. | 你身边有电脑吗 把船坞的地图调出来 |
[37:27] | Yeah, yeah, we’re there, we’re there. | 嗯嗯 我们已经有了 |
[37:28] | Look for a Billy B., William B., something with a boat, | 找Billy B. William B的船 |
[37:32] | a boat called the Claire Anne. | 船名叫Claire Anne |
[37:34] | A boat called the Claire Anne. | 一艘名为Claire Anne的船 |
[37:39] | We got a Claire Anne registered to a William Barlow. | 我们找到一艘William Barlow名下的Claire Anne |
[37:42] | Yes! That’s got to be it! | 对 肯定就是了 |
[37:44] | Slip 78, pier 3, south side of the marina. | 3号码头第78排 船坞南端 |
[37:46] | I love you! I’m on my way! | 爱死你了 我去了 |
[37:48] | Carrie, wait for backup. | Carrie 等待后援 |
[38:55] | This is Queens Homicide. I need a 10-85. | 我是皇后区重案组的 需要增加支援 |
[38:58] | I’m at the marina in… | 我在一个船坞 位置是… |
[39:00] | City Island, pier 3, on the Claire Anne. | 室岛 3号码头 船名为Claire Anne |
[39:03] | We’re on board. Put a rush on the bus, okay? | 我们在甲板上 请尽快好吗 |
[39:06] | Great. | 太好了 |
[39:07] | Stay with me, Clancy. | 撑住啊 Clancy |
[39:20] | Apparently, you got here just in time. | 显然你来的正是时候 |
[39:23] | And the cold water slowed his heart rate, | 冷水降低了他的心率 |
[39:25] | kept him alive. Looks like you were right. | 保了他的命 看来你是对的 |
[39:27] | So, we should get a statement from him, right? Soon as he can talk. | 那么一旦他恢复过来 我们就应该让他录一份口供对吧 |
[39:31] | Yeah. And a blood test. Odds are the hospital’s | 嗯 还要做一份血液测试 |
[39:33] | gonna find the same mix of drugs in Clancy’s system | 很可能医院会在他的体内发现 |
[39:35] | as Webster found in Nora and Kate’s. | 与Nora和Kate体内同样的药物混合物 |
[39:38] | You were right about that, too. | 这也被你说中了 |
[39:39] | It’s hard being perfect. | 我运气太好了 |
[39:40] | And if we start looking around Hagan’s place, | 你说如果我们搜查Hagan的住处 |
[39:42] | what are the chances we find some of those drugs? | 我们有多大机会找到那些药物 |
[39:44] | I would say about a hundred percent. | 我说应该有100%的机会 |
[39:54] | You sure he’s here? | 你确定他在这儿吗 |
[39:56] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[40:00] | NYPD! | 纽约警局 |
[40:01] | ???? | 我是Al Burns队副 |
[40:02] | We’re looking for Joseph Hagan. | 我们要找Joseph Hagan |
[40:08] | Yeah, Burns. | 又怎么了 Burns |
[40:11] | You didn’t hear the judge? | 你没听到法官说了吗 |
[40:12] | This is over. | 这件案子已经结束了 |
[40:13] | I didn’t kill my wife, okay? | 我没有杀妻好不好 |
[40:16] | You’d think two years, | 你已经纠结了两年了 |
[40:17] | two years you ruined my life, okay? | 我的生活也被你毁了两年了 |
[40:19] | I think it’s enough. | 我受够了 |
[40:19] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[40:20] | Why don’t you just leave him alone! | 你们为什么不肯放过他呢 |
[40:22] | Leave him alone? | 放过他 |
[40:24] | What about Nora Hagan and Kate Jordan? | 那Nora Hagan和Kate Jordan怎么办 |
[40:26] | Hey, hey, hey, | 喂喂喂 |
[40:26] | Kate Jordan was a liar. | Kate Jordan是个骗子 |
[40:28] | No. Joe Hagan’s the liar. | 不 Joe Hagan才是骗子 |
[40:31] | Kate Jordan found out the truth. | Kate Jordan发现了真相 |
[40:33] | Hagan was raiding the pension funds of his own employees | Hagan一直在侵吞他员工的退休金 |
[40:37] | to pay his gambling debts. | 来还自己的赌债 |
[40:38] | That’s not true. | 不可能 |
[40:39] | It is true. | 事实如此 |
[40:40] | And Nora Hagan knew it, too. | 这事Nora Hagan也知道 |
[40:42] | And for that, Joe Hagan killed them both. | 所以Joe Hagan把她们俩都杀了 |
[40:51] | Hey, come on, man, he’s our friend. | 嘿 不是吧 他是我们的朋友 |
[40:53] | Clancy Watts was your friend, right? | Clancy Watts也是你们的朋友 不是吗 |
[40:56] | Joe tried to kill him today. | Joe今天也企图杀了他 |
[41:04] | He’s not your friend. | 他才不是什么朋友呢 |
[41:06] | He needs you more than you need him. | 他只是在利用你们 |
[41:08] | And he needs you to look the other way. But you don’t have to. | 他想让你们视而不见 但是你们没必要这么做 |
[41:12] | You can do what Nora and Kate were gonna do. | 你们可以像Nora和Kate那样 |
[41:15] | You can look him in the eye and tell him “no more. “ | 看着他的眼睛说”够了” |
[41:29] | Joseph Hagan, you’re under arrest for the murder of Kate Jordan | Joseph Hagan 你因谋杀Kate Jordan |
[41:32] | and the attempted murder of Clancy Watts. | 以及企图谋杀Clancy Watts被捕了 |
[41:34] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:36] | Anything you say or do can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 但你所说的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[41:46] | Nice speech. | 说得真好 |
[41:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:48] | And thanks for your help. | 也多谢你的帮助 |
[41:49] | Anytime. | 乐意效劳 |
[41:51] | It was a little Jimmy Stewart. | 刚才有点像Jimmy Stewart的风格 |
[41:53] | So Jimmy Stewart. | 绝对就是 |
[41:54] | But I think Jimmy Stewart’s really sexy. | 但我觉得Jimmy Stewart挺性感的 |
[41:55] | Shut up and let’s get a beer. You’re buying. | 少罗嗦 喝酒去 你请客 |
[41:57] | Really? | 不是吧 |