时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You can feel the history, can’t you? | 在这里能感觉到历史 不是吗 |
[00:05] | More than I can feel my toes. | 我连脚趾头都感觉不到了 |
[00:07] | I’m freezing. | 冻死我了 |
[00:09] | There’s the section I work. | 我就负责这里 |
[00:11] | Ike Davis tossed me his batting glove once | 艾克·戴维斯在正式加入大联盟一周前 |
[00:13] | week before he got called up. | 曾经把他的击球手套扔给过我 |
[00:15] | Touching. | 真感人 |
[00:16] | Can’t we just take your stupid picture already? | 我们就不能快点把相照完走人吗 |
[00:19] | I’d rather do this opening day | 我真希望今天是个比赛日 |
[00:20] | on the JumboTron, | 在记分牌下 |
[00:21] | but I can’t wait. | 但我等不及了 |
[00:36] | Mona, will you marry me? | 莫娜 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:42] | Is that a yes? | 这算是同意吗 |
[01:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:06] | Hey, Steve. Good morning | 斯蒂夫 早上好啊 |
[01:10] | Oh, you’re a sound sleeper. | 你睡得可真熟啊 |
[01:12] | Yeah, well, um… | 是啊 |
[01:14] | I-I had an eventful night. | 昨晚忙坏了 |
[01:25] | God, you are beautiful. | 老天 你真美 |
[01:29] | I, uh, ever tell you that? | 我之前跟你说过吗 |
[01:31] | All the time, actually. | 说过好多次了 |
[01:33] | You told me that when we were having espresso last night. | 昨晚喝咖啡的时候 |
[01:36] | And then about two times | 还有两次 |
[01:38] | when we kissed, and then, | 我们亲亲的时候 |
[01:40] | gosh, a whole bunch of times | 还有很多次 |
[01:41] | when we, uh… when you, um… | 是在我们… 在你… |
[01:46] | Oh, man, that’s embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[01:48] | It was really… it was great, though. | 的确 不过挺好的 |
[01:56] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:59] | I… | 我 |
[02:03] | I really like you. | 我真的很喜欢你 |
[02:05] | Wait, is that a bad… What? | 等一下 这不好吗 |
[02:07] | Is that a tragedy? | 悲剧了吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah, I don’t know. What do you think? | 我也不知道 你觉得呢 |
[02:13] | I think you think too much. | 我觉得你想太多了 |
[02:22] | No. | 等一下 |
[02:28] | Okay, I’ll, uh… I’ll be there in 20 minutes, as soon as I can. | 我尽快 二十分钟就到 |
[02:33] | No, I’m on my way. | 在路上了 |
[02:35] | All right, bye. | 再见 |
[02:36] | You’re crazy. I got to work. | 你真是疯了 我得上班去了 |
[02:38] | Oh, the dead never sleep. | 死人从不睡觉 |
[02:41] | All right, well, see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[02:42] | No, I’ll be working. | 不行 我得工作 |
[02:43] | I’ll see you at work. | 那就工作时见 |
[02:45] | No. I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[02:54] | We got a John Doe. | 无名氏 |
[02:55] | Mid-30s, Caucasian. | 三十多岁 白种人 |
[02:57] | “Take Me Out to the Ball Game”? | 《带我去看棒球赛》[电影] |
[03:01] | Ah, you just had to see it for yourself, huh? | 亲自出马了啊 |
[03:04] | How often does an M.E. get a body at center field? | 在中外场验尸的机会可不是天天都有啊 |
[03:07] | Yeah? You a fan? | 你也是球迷吗 |
[03:08] | Oh, I love the hidden rhythms of the game, | 我喜欢这项运动的旋律 |
[03:10] | the timeless contest reflecting our own eternal youth, | 无休止的对抗映射出我们永恒的青春 |
[03:14] | not to mention the players’ asses in those tight pants. | 更不用说那些被紧身裤包裹着的翘臀了 |
[03:25] | Who found the body? | 谁发现的尸体 |
[03:26] | Groundskeeper brought his girlfriend out here to propose. | 球场管理员带女友来这里求婚 |
[03:28] | How’d that work out for him? | 结果怎样 |
[03:30] | Well, nobody does the ring | 现在不流行 |
[03:31] | in the butterscotch pudding thing anymore. | 把戒指藏在蛋糕里了吗 |
[03:34] | It worked for Ginny. | 金妮很喜欢啊 |
[03:35] | Hey, security guard finished the last of his rounds | 球场安保在昨晚七点半 |
[03:37] | just after 7:30 last night. | 进行了最后一次巡视 |
[03:59] | Your vic has broken just about every bone in his body. | 死者的每根骨头都断了 |
[04:02] | His ribs, both his femurs. | 肋骨 双腿腿骨 |
[04:05] | This guy’s a mess. | 简直是一滩软泥 |
[04:06] | – Beaten to death? – No. | -殴打致死吗 -不是 |
[04:08] | Wounds aren’t consistent with a beating. | 不像是被打的 |
[04:11] | He’s suffered a blunt-force trauma | 像是遭受了某种类似 |
[04:14] | from a violent impact of some kind. | 钝器击伤的剧烈冲击 |
[04:16] | Violent impact with what? | 某种剧烈冲击 |
[04:18] | There’s no footprints or drag marks. | 现场没有脚印 没有拖拽痕迹 |
[04:21] | He wasn’t dumped here. | 不是被抛尸的 |
[04:22] | My preliminary assessment for cause of death | 我的初步判断 死者的死因 |
[04:25] | would be a fall from a significant height. | 应该是从高处坠落而死 |
[04:28] | So where’d he fall from? | 会是从哪里掉下来的呢 |
[04:33] | Say it ain’t so, Jo. | 不会是真的吧 乔 |
[04:39] | I think this guy fell from a plane. | 我觉得死者是从飞机上掉下来的 |
[04:55] | Stadium security says their footage | 据球场保安所说 |
[04:57] | shows nobody coming or going | 从晚八点到早八点 |
[04:58] | from 8:00 at night till 8:00 in the morning. | 监控录像上没有人出入球场 |
[05:00] | No, that would be… | 也就是说 |
[05:02] | consistent with Webster’s plane theory, right? | 这支持了韦伯斯特的推测 |
[05:05] | Did you get any sleep last night? | 你昨晚睡觉了吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I got tons of sleep. | 睡了啊 睡得可香了 |
[05:08] | I went to bed pretty early. | 我很早就上床了 |
[05:11] | We missed you. | 我们都想你来着 |
[05:12] | Bunch of us were over at the Third Rail. | 我们几个昨晚去了”第三轨道” |
[05:15] | Oh, yeah? I was pretty… | 是吗 我昨晚确实 |
[05:19] | …beat. | 筋疲力尽 |
[05:21] | I’m going to go get myself a cup of coffee | 我得去冲杯咖啡 |
[05:23] | and wake myself up. | 提提神 |
[05:29] | All right, I’m thinking stowaways hide | 可能是偷渡者 |
[05:32] | in the wheel wells of planes, | 藏在了飞机起落架上 |
[05:33] | fall out at takeoff or landing. | 在起飞或降落时摔了下来 |
[05:34] | Stowaway has to get on the tarmac first. | 要上飞机也得先到停机坪才行 |
[05:36] | See if TSA reports any security breaches. | 查下运输安全局是否报告过任何安保问题 |
[05:39] | Okay, Webster puts time of death | 韦伯斯特将死亡时间 |
[05:42] | between 11:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. | 缩至晚十一点至凌晨三点之间 |
[05:43] | She’s also found some localized bruising | 她还在头骨的底部发现了某些 |
[05:45] | at the base of the skull that’s not from the fall. | 并非由坠落造成的局部凹痕 |
[05:48] | He was hit before he went out. | 在他坠落之前就已遭过重击 |
[05:50] | Doesn’t sound like a stowaway. | 看来不是偷渡者 |
[05:52] | Where are we with an I.D. on this guy? | 此人身份查得如何了 |
[05:53] | Just waiting for a missing persons report to pop. | 等有人报失踪人口吧 |
[05:55] | We’re running prints. | 我们在查指纹 |
[05:56] | We’re searching for surgical implants, | 还搜查了外科植入物 |
[05:59] | dental records, anything unique. | 牙科记录等一切特殊记录信息 |
[06:00] | How about the plane? | 查出是哪架飞机了吗 |
[06:01] | Yeah, Tanya’s on the FAA radar images | 坦娅正在排查由联邦航空局拍下的 |
[06:03] | of what flights were over the stadium. | 当时飞过棒球场的航班雷达图像 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:12] | I got to go handle something. | 我得去办点事 |
[06:13] | Look, this guy’s got to have a name. | 这家伙总得有个名字 |
[06:15] | It’s going to be a lot easier to figure out | 查到名字之后 |
[06:16] | what happened to him when we know it. | 案子就容易得多了 |
[06:19] | These arrows show air traffic over the stadium last night | 这些箭头标明了在死者死亡大概时间内 |
[06:22] | around the vic’s estimated time of death. | 飞过球场上空的航班情况 |
[06:25] | From their transponders, I can identify 136 | 根据飞机上的应答机 我能识别出 |
[06:28] | commercial and cargo flights, | 136架商务机和货运机 |
[06:29] | 18 private planes and six helicopters. | 18架私人机和6架直升机 |
[06:32] | Great, so that should narrow it down. | 好极了 那范围肯定缩小了 |
[06:34] | Well, not so much. | 没缩小多少 |
[06:35] | Some of the smaller planes don’t always have transponders, | 不是所有小型机都装备应答机 |
[06:38] | so you can see them on the radar, | 所以你能在雷达图上看见它们 |
[06:40] | but it takes longer to identify them. | 但识别出它们还得花点时间 |
[06:44] | Hey, Carrie, can I ask, | 凯莉 我能问下吗 |
[06:46] | did Roe mention anything to you this morning about last night? | 今天早上罗伊和你提过昨晚的事吗 |
[06:49] | – No. – ‘Cause we went out. | -没有 -我们出去玩来着 |
[06:51] | And I have a feeling it was Roe’s first time. | 我觉得那可能是罗伊的第一次 |
[06:56] | – He did really well… – Okay, Tanya, I don’t think | -他做得真挺好的 -坦娅 我想 |
[06:58] | you really want to be talking to me. | 你不该和我讨论这事 |
[06:59] | – I thought he would be nervous. – I don’t really think I should… | -我以为他会很紧张 -真不觉得我该 |
[07:01] | Can we talk about the radar? | 我们能谈雷达图吗 |
[07:03] | Then he got really into it. | 然后他就完全陷入其中 |
[07:04] | This is too much information. | 你说太多了 |
[07:05] | He kept, like, harmonizing and… | 他唱着和声 |
[07:07] | What, did you… I’m sorry. | 什么 抱歉 |
[07:08] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[07:10] | What are we talking about here? | 我们在说什么事 |
[07:11] | Karaoke. | K歌啊 |
[07:13] | A bunch of us went out last night to a club. | 昨晚我们几个去泡吧了 |
[07:15] | And Roe and I did a, uh, pretty awesome | 而我和罗伊合唱了一曲非常棒的 |
[07:18] | “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart.” | 《别伤我心》 |
[07:21] | Anyway, I thought he might have mentioned… | 总之 我还以为他会提起 |
[07:22] | He didn’t. Nope, nothing. | 他没提 一点都没说 |
[07:24] | Can we just focus back on the radar? | 不如把注意力转回到雷达上吧 |
[07:26] | Yep, here we go. | 好 开始吧 |
[07:27] | There are eight flights without transponders. | 这里有八架飞机没装备应答机 |
[07:30] | But the thing is, | 不过好在 |
[07:31] | you have to file a flight plan | 所有飞机都要向联邦航空局 |
[07:33] | through the FAA, so I should be able | 提交飞行计划 所以我应该能在 |
[07:35] | to identify all these for you in the next couple of hours. | 几个小时之内识别出所有的飞机 |
[07:38] | – Thank you. – You should come singing. | -谢谢 -你应该来唱歌的 |
[07:40] | No. | 不了 |
[07:41] | – Never going to happen. – You’re a soprano? | -绝不可能的事 -你是个女高音吗 |
[07:43] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[07:44] | – Got it. – All right. | -知道了 -好 |
[07:47] | There’s no airports | 所有机场都没有 |
[07:47] | with any missing workers or security breaches. | 报告失踪工作人员或是安保问题 |
[07:50] | It’s probably not a stowaway. | 估计死者不是偷渡者 |
[07:51] | Figured as much. | 我想也是 |
[07:53] | Webster makes this a murder. | 韦伯斯特将这案定为了谋杀 |
[08:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[08:01] | Got a call from the 116. | 刚接到116区的电话 |
[08:05] | Spence was over there. | 斯彭斯在那里 |
[08:06] | My son, Spence? | 我儿子斯彭斯吗 |
[08:08] | What’s he doing there? | 他在那里干什么 |
[08:13] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[08:15] | He and some buddies dined and ditched | 他和几个同伴在斯蒂尔曼的一个餐馆 |
[08:16] | at a place over on Stillman. | 吃了霸王餐 |
[08:19] | That punk. | 这个畜生 |
[08:21] | I’m going to ground him for life– again. | 我又得把他终身禁足了 |
[08:26] | Wait, I don’t get it– he-he calls you? | 等等 我不明白 是他打给你的 |
[08:29] | Would you have called your dad in that situation? | 在那种情况下 你会打电话给你爸吗 |
[08:31] | Owner agreed to drop charges in exchange for a new paint job. | 老板同意以重漆餐馆为条件撤销指控 |
[08:34] | Nothing goes on Spence’s record. | 斯彭斯的档案上不会有记录 |
[08:36] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[08:37] | It’s like he’s trying to stick it to me or something. | 我总觉得他是故意和我较劲 |
[08:39] | – I… – Hey. Got it. | -我 -找到了 |
[08:41] | Positive I.D. on our victim’s prints. | 通过指纹确认了死者的身份 |
[08:43] | Jason Kubiak, 35, apartment over on Hillside. | 杰森·库比亚克 35岁 住在山坡镇 |
[08:47] | He’s a bank manager out at Cold Spring Harbor. | 还是冷泉港的银行经理 |
[08:49] | – Bank manager? – Yeah. | -银行经理 -是的 |
[08:51] | That’s what I was thinking. | 和我想一起去了 |
[08:52] | But local police report no alarms or unusual activity. | 但当地警察没接到任何报警或是异常报告 |
[08:55] | They drove by– place was locked up. | 他们驾车去看 银行锁门了 |
[08:57] | Bank manager can turn off alarms. | 银行经理可以关掉警报 |
[08:59] | Better double-check. | 最好再去查一下 |
[09:00] | Family? | 家庭情况呢 |
[09:01] | He has a wife, Amanda, died three years ago. | 老婆叫阿曼达 三年前去世了 |
[09:04] | Not finding another next of kin. | 没发现其他的近亲 |
[09:05] | Run his credit cards, his cell phone. | 查查他的信用卡和手机 |
[09:08] | Let’s try to track his movements yesterday. | 看看他昨晚都干了什么 |
[09:10] | I’ll get out to his apartment. | 我去他的公寓看看 |
[09:24] | Is this Jason Kubiak’s apartment? | 这里是杰森·库比亚克的住处吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:28] | I- I’m sorry. Who are you? | 抱歉 你们是谁 |
[09:30] | NYPD. | 纽约警察局 |
[09:31] | And you are? | 你是谁 |
[09:33] | Sarah Green. | 莎拉·格林 |
[09:34] | I’m Jason’s girlfriend. | 我是杰森的女朋友 |
[09:36] | Did you mind if we come in for a second, talk to you? | 能进屋谈谈吗 |
[09:39] | Is it Jason? | 杰森出事了吗 |
[09:42] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[09:45] | Yesterday morning, when he left for work. | 昨天早上 他出门去上班 |
[09:49] | Last night was our three-month anniversary. | 昨晚是我们交往三个月纪念日 |
[09:52] | I wanted to celebrate. | 我本想庆祝一番 |
[09:55] | You had plans? | 有什么计划 |
[09:57] | Dinner. | 晚餐 |
[09:59] | He was going to text me the name of the restaurant. | 他本该发短信告诉我餐厅的名字 |
[10:04] | I never heard from him. | 但突然就杳无音讯了 |
[10:06] | You weren’t worried? | 你不担心吗 |
[10:09] | Things were moving so fast between us, | 我俩进展太快 |
[10:11] | I… I was afraid he’d been scared off. | 我怕他临阵退缩了 |
[10:17] | My God. I can’t believe this is happening. | 天呐 真不敢相信会发生这种事 |
[10:24] | How did you, uh… how did you guys meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[10:28] | Online. | 通过网络 |
[10:29] | This survivors blog. | 幸存者博客 |
[10:32] | Jason wrote such beautiful words about his wife. | 杰森写了很多关于她妻子的美文 |
[10:39] | I lost someone, too, about five years ago. | 大概五年前 我也痛失爱人 |
[10:43] | It’s kind of everything to find someone | 是一种愿付出一切 |
[10:47] | who understands, you know? | 只求知心人的感觉 |
[11:00] | Hey, I ran Jason’s credit cards. | 我查了杰森的信用卡 |
[11:03] | There’s a $150 charge last night at a restaurant, Chez Antoine. | 昨晚在安托万餐厅消费了150美元 |
[11:06] | – Fancy, fancy. – I don’t get it. | -价格不菲 -我不明白 |
[11:08] | According to Al, the girlfriend says they didn’t go out. | 据艾尔所说 他女朋友说他们没有去 |
[11:10] | So who’s he dropping that kind of dough on? | 那他跟谁去了 |
[11:12] | Oh! And the plot thickens. | 线索越来越复杂了 |
[11:14] | Webster found red metallic paint | 韦伯斯特发现 |
[11:16] | surrounding the laceration on Jason’s skull. | 杰森头骨裂伤附近有红色金属漆 |
[11:18] | She’s thinking fire extinguisher, | 她认为是灭火器 |
[11:20] | which are required on airplanes. | 正是飞机必备 |
[11:22] | So maybe we find the plane, we find the murder weapon. | 所以或许我们找到飞机 就能找到凶器 |
[11:28] | Wow. Nobody shows and they still charge you $150 | 顾客没有出现 保留个桌子 |
[11:31] | just to hold the table? | 居然也要收150美元 |
[11:32] | The question is: Why didn’t he show? | 问题在于 他为什么没有出现 |
[11:34] | Well, maybe he looked at the menu prices and wised up. | 或许他看完菜单价格后 决定不犯傻了 |
[11:37] | You know, you just don’t appreciate the value of a romantic dinner. | 就你不会欣赏浪漫晚餐的价值 |
[11:40] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[11:41] | What about that time i took you to Windover’s in Syracuse? | 那我带你去锡拉丘兹的问多福餐厅那次呢 |
[11:43] | Windover’s in Syracuse. | 锡拉丘兹的问多福餐厅 |
[11:45] | No, that was very romantic. | 没错 很浪漫 |
[11:46] | Although the duck was overdone and the vodka was watered down. | 虽然鸭子煮过头了 伏特加还掺了水 |
[11:49] | Cost me a week’s pay; | 花了我一个星期的工资 |
[11:50] | this is the gratitude I get? | 你就是这样感激我的吗 |
[11:51] | I remember being very grateful. | 我一直心怀感激 |
[11:54] | Well, I was very… | 我非常 |
[12:28] | Those are pollen stains. | 那些是花粉 |
[12:30] | Al, Jason had those exact same stains on his jacket. | 艾尔 杰森的外套上有一样的痕迹 |
[12:35] | Worth a shot. | 问一下也无妨 |
[12:43] | This footage is from a security camera on that street. | 那条街上的摄像头拍下这段录像 |
[12:47] | Turns out, Jason did buy flowers for his big date. | 杰森的确为约会买了花 |
[12:55] | Okay, obviously, they’re arguing about something. | 很明显 他们在争论什么 |
[12:57] | It looks like he’s gonna walk away, then he comes back. | 看似他要走开 然后又回来了 |
[13:08] | Then he sees something in the backseat, and he gets in. | 随后他在后座看到了什么 上了车 |
[13:13] | The question is: What is in the back seat of that van? | 问题在于 车后座有什么呢 |
[13:17] | Let’s get a BOLO out on that van. | 协查通报一下 找出那辆车 |
[13:18] | I looked at his financials; | 我调查过他的经济状况 |
[13:20] | he’s got no money, no family. | 家徒四壁 孤身一人 |
[13:22] | So, why do you kidnap him? | 为什么要绑架他 |
[13:23] | Only one reason I know you kidnap a bank manager. | 绑架银行经理只有一个原因 |
[13:29] | There’s no way that anyone’s been in here since closing yesterday. | 昨晚关门之后 不可能有人进来 |
[13:32] | I appreciate your concern, but as you can see, | 感谢你们的关心 但如你们所见 |
[13:35] | the vault is still sealed, and the alarm is still armed. | 金库仍然封闭 警报器也正常工作 |
[13:39] | It’s an old vault, right? | 是座老金库了吧 |
[13:40] | – No dual lock? – No. | -不是双重锁 -对 |
[13:41] | But this one lock has over 100 million combinations | 但这个锁有超过一亿个密码组合 |
[13:45] | and an alarm that trips if even one digit is input incorrectly. | 即使错一位也会报警 |
[13:49] | You can open it alone? | 你可以独自打开吗 |
[13:50] | Yeah, the outer vault door, yes. | 对 可以打开外层金库门 |
[13:52] | This inner cage, which gives you access to the money | 保护着钱和箱子的内层防盗网 |
[13:54] | and the boxes, can only be opened by a manager. | 只有经理才能打开 |
[14:04] | That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[14:21] | Okay, they perhaps turned off the front entryway alarm here, | 他们可能用员工通用密码 |
[14:24] | using a code all employees have. | 关掉了入口处的警报器 |
[14:26] | They then got inside the bank using Jason’s key card. | 然后用杰森的门卡进入了银行 |
[14:29] | What about the vault? | 那金库呢 |
[14:30] | Jason’s personal access code turned off the alarm, | 用杰森的个人密码关掉警报器 |
[14:33] | and then his key opened the inner cage. | 然后用他的钥匙打开内层防盗网 |
[14:35] | They were in at 10:31, out by 11:57. | 10:31进 11:57出 |
[14:38] | Got a 110,000 in cash, | 盗走11万美元现金 |
[14:40] | opened almost a dozen safe deposit boxes. | 打开了几乎一打保险柜 |
[14:43] | It’s bring your felon to work day. | 带着你家小坏蛋来上班了 |
[14:47] | Hey, Spence. | 你好 斯彭斯 |
[14:48] | Nina, Roe, Al. | 尼娜 罗伊 艾尔 |
[14:53] | Sit here, work on your paper, stay out of trouble. | 坐在这 写你的东西 别惹麻烦 |
[14:55] | Sounds super terrific. | 听起来真棒 |
[14:57] | Uh, don’t push me, Spence. | 别逼我 斯彭斯 |
[15:00] | Get a chair in the conference room. | 去会议室拿把椅子 |
[15:04] | Ginny had to work; we don’t want to leave him alone. | 金妮得去工作 我们不想留他一个人 |
[15:07] | He’s welcome here anytime. | 这里随时欢迎他 |
[15:10] | Might as well put his prints in the system while he’s here, right? | 趁他在这里 采一下他的指纹吧 |
[15:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[15:18] | Okay, this was, uh, 10:31 last night. | 这是昨晚10:31 |
[15:27] | – What? – Come on. | -怎么了 -拜托你 |
[15:34] | Doesn’t look like Jason’s resisting. | 杰森似乎没有反抗 |
[15:37] | Well, maybe they threatened him. | 或许他受到了胁迫 |
[15:41] | That’s it. They shut off the surveillance. | 就到这里 他们关掉了监控 |
[15:43] | I don’t know, based on that, | 我不确定 根据这个来看 |
[15:45] | all things equal, I’m liking Jason as the inside man here. | 我觉得杰森像是内鬼 |
[15:48] | Come on, he’s squeaky clean, no record. | 拜托 他没有案底 非常清白 |
[15:50] | What, you wake up one morning and say, | 难道你会哪天早上一觉睡醒 |
[15:52] | “I’m gonna rob a bank”? | 就突然要抢银行了吗 |
[15:52] | His wife died. Sometimes personal tragedy | 他的妻子去世了 有时候个人悲剧 |
[15:54] | makes you rethink things. | 会让人改变 |
[15:55] | Yeah, new girlfriend with | 可他又有新女朋友了 |
[15:56] | champagne tastes make you rethink things. | 还正要庆祝纪念日 哪会这么想不开 |
[15:58] | The feds can worry about the bank robbery, | 银行劫案交给联邦调查局吧 |
[16:00] | we’re solving Jason’s murder. | 我们专心处理杰森的命案 |
[16:01] | And right now, I’m gonna say that guy | 现在 我们认为这个人 |
[16:04] | is our number one suspect. | 是我们的头号嫌疑犯 |
[16:06] | Okay, so I did a search of video cameras | 我对当时面向体育场的 |
[16:08] | facing the stadium operating in our time frame, | 所有摄像头的视频数据做了一次搜索 |
[16:10] | and I found a Channel 10 thermal camera | 然后在赖克斯岛大桥的 |
[16:12] | on the Rikers Island Bridge. | 十号红外摄像头的视频记录中发现了这个 |
[16:14] | Okay, now, this is not pleasant. | 比较惊悚 |
[16:26] | However, | 不管怎样 |
[16:27] | we can now time-lock the event at 1:17 a.m. | 案发时间可以锁定在凌晨1:17了 |
[16:29] | I’ve got one private plane on the radar | 雷达数据显示只有一架私人飞机 |
[16:31] | that would be over the stadium at the time we need it to be. | 在案发时刻途径体育场上空 |
[16:34] | Now, there’s not a transponder, but I did narrow | 虽然飞机上没有应答机 但我还是查到 |
[16:36] | the point of departure for that plane to Islip Airport. | 起飞地点是伊斯利普机场 |
[16:39] | Great work. Nina, Roe, get out there. | 干得好 尼娜 罗伊 马上出发 |
[16:41] | Yes. | 好的 |
[16:45] | Hey, we’re all going out tomorrow, | 我们明天还要去唱歌 |
[16:47] | same place, if you want to come. | 还是那个地方 你来吗 |
[16:49] | Oh, I-I don’t know. | 不一定能去 |
[16:50] | I think I got to rest the pipes, you know. | 我可能得歇歇嗓子了 |
[16:55] | I’ll let you know. | 再联系吧 |
[16:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:16] | That’s the van from the flower shop. | 是花店门口那辆车 |
[17:26] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[17:29] | Hi, I’m-I’m looking for the Barker Hangar. | 我在找巴克机库 |
[17:31] | I thought this was it, but… | 我以为这里就是 但是 |
[17:46] | Man, I don’t know nothing about a bank robbery. | 抢银行的事我一无所知 |
[17:48] | So why’d you run? | 那你跑什么 |
[17:49] | ‘Cause you looked like cops. | 因为你们看起来像警察 |
[17:51] | I’ve got some financial issues with the ex. | 我跟前妻有些财产问题没解决 |
[17:53] | Okay, okay. Tell us about the van. | 好了好了 说说那辆车吧 |
[17:56] | There’s nothing to tell. | 没什么好说的啊 |
[17:57] | Belongs to a dude | 车主是租这个停机位的那人 |
[17:59] | who rents the space for his 182. | 他有架182在这里 |
[18:00] | Gives me 40 bucks to wash it down every few weeks. | 给我四十块钱让我每隔几周洗一次车 |
[18:02] | – That’s it. – Got a name? | -就这些 -那人叫什么 |
[18:03] | Mark something. I don’t know. | 马克什么的 不清楚 |
[18:04] | Anyone here might know when he took the plane out? | 有人知道他什么时候把飞机开出去的吗 |
[18:07] | I do. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | Last night around 1:00. | 昨晚一点左右 |
[18:09] | I was here working on a Skyhawk that had to get out this morning. | 我在洗一辆天鹰车 那车今早急着要出门 |
[18:12] | Did you see this guy with him? | 那你昨晚见过这个人了没 |
[18:14] | Didn’t notice. | 没注意 |
[18:14] | I was on the other side of the hangar. | 我当时在机库的另一边 |
[18:16] | Couldn’t see their faces. Sorry. | 没看清楚脸 不好意思 |
[18:18] | Exactly how many were there? | 一共有多少人 |
[18:20] | Uh… three. | 三个吧 |
[18:25] | You got a description of this third guy? | 看清第三个人是谁了吗 |
[18:27] | Not really, man. | 不太清楚 |
[18:28] | Like I said, I-I… I couldn’t see much. | 像我说的 没太看清楚 |
[18:30] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:32] | Okay, so we got Jason, the guy in the bank, | 除了杰森和在银行出现的那个家伙 |
[18:34] | and, what, now a third person? | 又冒出个新人来 |
[18:36] | Van was reported stolen two months ago | 那车两个月之前已经在弗吉尼亚州报失 |
[18:38] | in Virginia; it was wiped clean. | 指纹也都擦净了 |
[18:40] | Hangar space was rented under a fake company name, | 停机位也是用皮包公司的名义租来的 |
[18:43] | but we did get the tail number. | 但我们知道尾号了 |
[18:44] | Sent out a BOLO to all the airports | 已经给附近600英里以内的所有机场 |
[18:45] | within 600 miles of here. | 发了查询请求 |
[18:47] | Well, I got Sarah, the girlfriend, coming in. | 我得去处理他女朋友莎拉 人马上就来 |
[18:49] | I just want to see what she thinks about | 我想知道她对杰森卷入银行劫案 |
[18:50] | Jason being involved in a bank robbery. | 这件事会怎么想 |
[18:55] | Hey. Wh-What? | 怎么了 |
[18:57] | You got a visitor. | 有人找你 |
[19:03] | Uh, you know what, I’ll be right back. | 伙计们 我马上回来 |
[19:07] | How you doing? | 你好啊 |
[19:08] | Um, we’re kind of in the middle… | 我们正研究案子呢 |
[19:12] | What’s he doing here? | 他来干什么 |
[19:14] | Maybe he’s got a tip on Jimmy Hoffa, huh? | 或许他有吉米·霍法一案的线索呢 |
[19:23] | Ah, friendly bunch of guys in there, huh? | 这里的人们真友好 |
[19:25] | – Yeah, well… – Which one’s Al? | -是啊 -哪个是艾尔 |
[19:26] | Probably the one who was looking at you | 估计是盯着你 |
[19:28] | like he wants to kill you. | 眼神都能杀死你那个 |
[19:29] | – Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. – Yeah. | -我猜就是 -是吗 |
[19:32] | Must be hard for you. | 你肯定挺难堪的吧 |
[19:33] | What? | 为什么 |
[19:34] | You know, being seen with me. | 让人看见和我在一起 |
[19:36] | My family, the whole mob thing. | 我的家族 黑帮的事 |
[19:38] | No, I told you I don’t care about that. | 没有啊 我说过我不在乎 |
[19:39] | Well, why’d you run me out of there | 那为什么把我赶出来 |
[19:40] | – like the building was on fire? – I didn’t run you out of there… | -像房子着火了似的 -我没有 |
[19:42] | You, of all people, I thought it wouldn’t matter | 我还以为你跟别人不一样 |
[19:44] | what my name was. | 不会在意我的家族背景 |
[19:45] | It doesn’t. | 是不在乎 |
[19:46] | I mean, do I have to acknowledge that you are who you are | 但我得说清楚 你是你 我是我 |
[19:48] | and I am who I am, which is a cop, yes. | 我是个警察 没错 |
[19:50] | But I don’t– What’s going on? | 但不代表我会介意 你怎么了 |
[19:53] | Steve, really, I mean, things have been great. | 斯蒂夫 我们在一起很快乐 |
[19:56] | We’ve been hanging out for, what, a month. | 我们已经交往了 一个月了吧 |
[19:58] | And unless my memory’s serving me incorrectly, | 要是我没记错的话 |
[20:01] | which it never does, last night was amazing, so… | 我也从不会记错 昨晚也非常美妙 |
[20:05] | Maybe we just leave it at that. | 也许就把美妙的记忆留下吧 |
[20:07] | You said it, you’re a cop, | 你说了 你是个警察 |
[20:08] | and in your world, | 在你的世界里 |
[20:09] | my family name puts me on the wrong side. | 我的家族就代表了对立面 |
[20:12] | And I got a feeling | 我感觉 |
[20:13] | this isn’t going to end well for either of us. | 我们继续下去对两个人都不会有好结果 |
[20:15] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:36] | I don’t remember you transferring to Organized Crime. | 我怎么不记得你被调到集团犯罪部去了 |
[20:39] | Very mature. | 真是成熟 |
[20:41] | Couldn’t resist. | 情不自禁 |
[20:41] | Mm, well, I just got dumped. | 好吧 我刚刚被甩了 |
[20:44] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[20:44] | Incredible, huh? | 不可思议吧 |
[20:47] | Hey. Jo came through for us again. | 乔又给我们带来新消息了 |
[20:49] | DNA under Jason’s fingernails | 杰森指甲里的DNA |
[20:50] | comes back to a Mark Payne. | 属于一个叫马克·佩恩的人 |
[20:52] | Mechanic at the airport confirms that’s our pilot. | 机场的技师证实他就是那个飞行员 |
[20:55] | Best part, | 高潮来了 |
[20:56] | Payne’s done two stints at Hazelton for bank robbery. | 佩恩在海泽顿干了两票银行劫案 |
[20:58] | All right, run down every known associate of Payne’s. | 排查所有与佩恩相关的人员 |
[21:01] | One of them’s got to be the third guy | 总有一个是那第三个人 |
[21:02] | or can point us to him. | 或者能告诉我们谁是 |
[21:03] | You got it, boss. | 好的 老大 |
[21:04] | Signora. | 夫人[意大利语] |
[21:07] | Uh, I’m looking for, um, Lieutenant Burns. | 我想找 彭斯副队长 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 我就是 |
[21:11] | Yes, hello. I’m Victor Cushman. | 你好 我是维克多·库什曼 |
[21:14] | I was told to come by regarding the safe deposit box. | 我接到通知要为银行保险箱的事来一趟 |
[21:17] | Mr. Cushman, thanks for coming in. | 库什曼先生 谢谢你过来 |
[21:18] | You can join the others in here. | 请跟我到这里来 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:25] | Shouldn’t you be writing your history paper? | 你不是该在写历史论文吗 |
[21:28] | Want to take me to the shooting range instead? | 要不你带我去射击场吧 |
[21:30] | Really? You want to go to the shooting range? | 不是吧 你想去射击场 |
[21:32] | Hey, he’s not bothering you, is he? | 他没有打扰你吧 |
[21:34] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[21:35] | I never consider questions about | 大陆会议起源什么的 |
[21:37] | the origins of the Continental Congress a problem. | 对我来说不成问题 |
[21:42] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[21:43] | Sarah Green’s downstairs. | 莎拉·格林在楼下 |
[21:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:53] | So, you… feel like talking? | 你 想谈谈吗 |
[21:55] | If you mean about yesterday, there’s nothing else to say. | 要是你指昨天的事 没什么好谈的 |
[21:58] | We were hungry, didn’t have any money. | 我们饿了 又没有钱 |
[22:00] | It was stupid. | 纯属犯傻 |
[22:01] | Well, I… I didn’t mean about that. | 我不是指这件事 |
[22:03] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[22:04] | Well, you know, it’s just… | 就是 |
[22:06] | It seems like it’s been a long time since we talked. | 我们俩似乎很久没有谈过了 |
[22:08] | I talked to you this morning. | 我今天早上还和你说过话 |
[22:09] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[22:11] | Just about stuff at home and how you’re feeling. | 就谈谈家里的事还有你的感受 |
[22:13] | Dad, we never talked about stuff like that. | 爸 我们从来不谈这种事的 |
[22:16] | No, no, we would take th- that old ball Uncle Ryan gave us | 不 我们以前常常带着瑞恩叔叔送的 |
[22:19] | and we would go out to the park | 那个球到公园去 |
[22:20] | and we’d throw it and- and… and we’d talk. | 边玩抛接球 边聊天 |
[22:24] | Look, I really gotta finish this paper. | 我真得写完这篇论文 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[22:30] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[22:39] | I’ve never seen him. | 我没见过他 |
[22:42] | Did he kill Jason? | 是他杀了杰森吗 |
[22:45] | The bank Jason worked at was robbed last night. | 杰森工作的银行昨晚遭到抢劫 |
[22:48] | Now, this guy, he was there with Jason, | 而这个人 和杰森一起出现在那 |
[22:50] | but we don’t know if Jason was coerced or if he was in on it. | 但我们不知道杰森是被逼的还是也有份参与 |
[22:54] | In on it? | 有份参与 |
[22:56] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[22:58] | You seem so sure. | 你貌似很肯定 |
[23:00] | It’s just, he wasn’t that kind of man. | 他不是那种人 |
[23:04] | What kind of man was he? | 那他是哪种人 |
[23:07] | Gentle… | 彬彬有礼 |
[23:09] | honest… | 诚实守信 |
[23:13] | neat. | 清爽整洁 |
[23:14] | I’m not. | 不像我 |
[23:16] | I didn’t know guys like Jason existed. | 我都不知道世上还有杰森这样的男人 |
[23:19] | Last weekend, we went horseback riding. | 上周末 我们去骑马了 |
[23:21] | He’d never been in his life, | 他从来没骑过 |
[23:22] | but he knew I loved it, so we went. | 但他知道我喜欢 于是我们就一起去了 |
[23:26] | He was terrified. | 他吓坏了 |
[23:36] | Sarah, I know this is hard. | 莎拉 我知道这很痛苦 |
[23:40] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:42] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[23:48] | It’s just, um… | 只是… |
[23:52] | It’s not fair, is it? | 这太不公平了 对吗 |
[23:56] | No. | 是不公平 |
[23:58] | You know, um, when I was a girl, my dad left a, | 我还是个小女孩的时候 |
[24:03] | uh, a cigarette burning in my room. | 我爸把一根点着的烟落在我房里 |
[24:09] | Why he was smoking in my room… | 为什么要在我房里抽烟 |
[24:16] | Um, that’s how I got… | 因此才落下了 |
[24:20] | these. | 这些伤 |
[24:25] | Jason made me feel good about myself. | 杰森让我对自己很自信 |
[24:30] | That’s the kind of man he was. | 他就是这种男人 |
[24:33] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[24:36] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 我能失陪一会吗 |
[24:42] | We got a possible location on Payne. | 我们知道佩恩可能的藏身地点了 |
[24:53] | Roe tracked a delivery to Payne | 罗伊追踪到一个佩恩的快递 |
[24:55] | to this address three weeks ago. | 三周前寄到这个地址 |
[24:58] | Belongs to his uncle. | 房子是他叔叔的 |
[25:11] | Mark Payne! | 马克·佩恩 |
[25:12] | Police! | 警察 |
[25:25] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:31] | This is Lieutenant Burns, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的彭斯副队长 |
[25:32] | I was involved in a shooting at 126 Frederick Street. | 我在弗雷德里克街126号卷入枪击 |
[25:36] | One perp down; need an ambulance at this address. | 一名罪犯中枪 需要派辆救护车来 |
[25:48] | Sarah was here. | 莎拉来过这里 |
[25:49] | This is her tea. | 这是她的茶叶 |
[25:54] | It’s just… | 就是 |
[25:56] | It’s not fair, is it? | 这太不公平了 对吗 |
[26:00] | You can say it. | 直说吧 |
[26:02] | I got played. | 我被耍了 |
[26:22] | Uniforms went to Jason’s place, but there was no sign of Sarah. | 警员去了杰森家 但没莎拉的踪影 |
[26:25] | We sent a BOLO out. | 我们发了一则协查通报 |
[26:34] | You know, we surprised her when we showed up to Jason’s place. | 我们去杰森家的时候她大吃一惊 |
[26:36] | She was clearing out her stuff. | 她是在清走自己的东西 |
[26:38] | Hey, found a bunch of files upstairs. | 在楼上找到一堆档案 |
[26:40] | They’ve got notes on security systems, police patrols… | 上面有保安系统和警察巡逻的记录 |
[26:44] | They’ve even got recon photos from inside the bank. | 甚至还有银行内部的勘察照片 |
[26:46] | Looks like they spent months | 看来他们花了好几个月 |
[26:47] | researching and planning this robbery. | 调查计划这次劫案 |
[26:49] | Found a file on Jason. | 有一个杰森的档案 |
[26:50] | It’s all there– his favorite restaurants, | 里面都写着呢 他最喜欢的餐馆 |
[26:52] | his routines; they’ve even got his wife’s obituary. | 他的日程安排 连他妻子的讣告都有 |
[26:55] | She targets Jason, who’s grieving for his wife | 她盯上杰森 利用他的丧妻之痛 |
[26:57] | so she can get access to the vault. | 趁虚而入 直捣金库 |
[26:59] | Pretty harsh. | 真够狠的 |
[27:00] | Don’t forget the part where he gets thrown out of a plane. | 还不算把他扔出飞机这事 |
[27:03] | We still don’t know if he went along willingly. | 我们仍然不清楚他是否自愿开门 |
[27:05] | Hey, love will make you do stupid things. | 爱情会让人做傻事 |
[27:07] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *不要伤我的心* |
[27:10] | *I won’t go breaking your heart…* | *我不会伤你的心* |
[27:10] | Listen. Wh-Wh-Where did you hear about that? | 你你 你听谁说的 |
[27:13] | – From Kiki, Elton. -Yeah? | -琪琪和艾尔顿说的 -是吗 |
[27:15] | I think I may know why Jason went along. | 我想我知道杰森为什么会去了 |
[27:19] | These photos make her look like a hostage. | 这些照片让她看上去像个人质 |
[27:21] | Maybe in the end, they figured the photos weren’t enough. | 也许他们后来发觉只有照片还不够 |
[27:23] | My guess, they had Sarah tied up in the back of that van. | 我猜 莎拉被绑起来押在货车后座 |
[27:26] | That’s what Jason was looking at on the video. | 监视录像里 杰森就是在看她 |
[27:28] | Either way, she betrayed him. | 不论是哪种情况 她都出卖了他 |
[27:31] | Hey. At least she didn’t get away with all the money. | 至少她没把钱都带走 |
[27:33] | Unis found a bunch of cash upstairs. | 警察在楼上发现了一堆现金 |
[27:35] | But if you get away in a plane that nobody can track, | 可是如果能乘飞机逃跑 又没人追得到 |
[27:37] | why do you end up right back here? | 为什么还要回来 |
[27:39] | Photos make it seem like they’re planning another job. | 从照片上看 他们似乎还有别的计划 |
[27:41] | Maybe this isn’t about the cash. | 也许这不是为了钱 |
[27:42] | Maybe this is about something else. | 是为了其他东西 |
[27:44] | Let’s take another look at those safe deposit boxes they hit. | 再去看看被盗的保险箱 |
[27:48] | Might have caught a break. | 没准有发现 |
[27:49] | They got a clean set of prints off that teapot. | 茶壶上找到一组清晰的指纹 |
[27:51] | Let’s run ’em. | 去查一下 |
[27:55] | I’m not surprised to hear Sarah’s in trouble. | 莎拉有麻烦我一点都不惊讶 |
[27:57] | She’s always been a challenging daughter. | 她一直是个不服管教的丫头 |
[28:00] | Here. In and out of nearly every private school in Manhattan. | 看 几乎转遍了曼哈顿所有的私立学校 |
[28:05] | Cheating, truancy, stealing, | 欺诈 旷课 偷窃 |
[28:08] | even rumor she had an affair with a dean. | 甚至有传言说她和一名学监有染 |
[28:10] | On her 18th birthday, | 十八岁生日那天 |
[28:11] | she dropped out of school and left home to find her destiny. | 她辍学离家 追寻自己的命运去了 |
[28:16] | What did her father say about all that? | 她父亲对此没有意见吗 |
[28:18] | You mean my ex-husband? | 你指我的前夫吗 |
[28:19] | He had nothing to say. He was long gone. | 他无话可说 他早就走了 |
[28:21] | Really? Wh-What was he like? | 是吗 他是个怎样的人 |
[28:26] | The most extraordinary gentleman I ever met. | 是我见过的最气度不凡的绅士 |
[28:30] | And a colossal scoundrel. | 也是个彻头彻尾的无赖 |
[28:32] | Not a fit father for a young girl. | 做小女孩的父亲 他不合格 |
[28:35] | But Sarah adored him, | 但是莎拉崇拜他 |
[28:36] | and she was never the same once he left. | 他走后 她立刻性情大变 |
[28:39] | Tell me about the fire. | 说说火灾的事 |
[28:41] | At the hotel? | 饭店那次 |
[28:43] | No. Sh-She told me her father had been smoking in her room, | 不 她告诉我火灾是她父亲在她房里 |
[28:46] | and-and a fire had started; she showed me the scars. | 抽烟引起的 她给我看了伤疤 |
[28:49] | She told me those came from a hotel fire. | 她告诉我那是饭店失火留下的 |
[28:55] | Okay. Wh-When was this? | 好吧 什么时候发生的 |
[28:56] | It’s about five years ago. | 大约五年前 |
[28:58] | She was in Europe with her husband when it happened. | 她和她丈夫在欧洲时发生的 |
[29:00] | She’s married? | 她结婚了 |
[29:01] | Was. To an older gentleman, of course. | 结过 嫁给了一个老绅士 可想而知 |
[29:03] | He’s Polish or Swiss or one of those. I never met him. | 不是波兰人就是瑞士人 我没见过他 |
[29:05] | I probably have him in here. | 这里好像有他的照片 |
[29:07] | Wh-Wh-When did this marriage end? | 他们什么时候离婚的 |
[29:09] | Well, shortly after the fire. | 火灾发生后不久 |
[29:11] | The monster left Sarah recovering in the hospital. | 那个老怪物把莎拉一个人扔在医院 |
[29:15] | Here. | 看 |
[29:17] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[29:19] | That’s the one. | 就是这个人 |
[29:22] | Uh, hello. I’m Victor Cushman. | 你好 我是维克多·库什曼 |
[29:23] | I was told to come by regarding my safe deposit box. | 我接到通知要为银行保险箱的事来一趟 |
[29:31] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[29:39] | Interpol has never heard of Victor Cushman, | 国际刑警组织没听过维克多·库什曼 |
[29:41] | but they have heard of Adam Gruen, | 倒是知道一个亚当·格伦 |
[29:44] | and he is a person of interest in a string of bank robberies | 他是零二年到零五年间发生于欧洲的 |
[29:46] | across Europe from 2002 to 2005. | 系列银行劫案的嫌疑人之一 |
[29:49] | He used a private plane as his getaway vehicle | 他利用私人飞机当逃跑工具 |
[29:51] | and was associated with a young female accomplice. | 并且有一名年轻女性协同作案 |
[29:55] | Ah, check this out. | 看这个 |
[29:57] | Six years ago, apparently, the duo grabbed | 六年前 这对鸳鸯大盗从巴塞尔城外的 |
[29:59] | close to two million in diamonds | 一个酒店保险箱里 |
[30:01] | from a resort safe outside of Basel. | 拿走了近两百万美元的钻石 |
[30:04] | A week later, a small plane registered to Gruen | 一周后 一架格伦名下的小型飞机 |
[30:07] | crashed at the base of the Alps. | 在阿尔卑斯山脚下坠毁 |
[30:08] | Gruen got away with the diamonds, | 格伦带着钻石跑了 |
[30:11] | but his suspected accomplice | 而他的那位疑似共犯 |
[30:12] | was trapped in the wreckage and badly burned. | 被困在残骸里 严重烧伤 |
[30:15] | Austrian government couldn’t make a strong enough case | 没有珠宝 奥地利政府无法 |
[30:17] | without the jewels, so they had to release her. | 有效立案 只好把她放了 |
[30:21] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[30:22] | So this is about revenge. | 所以这是一场复仇 |
[30:24] | He left her to burn so he could get away with the diamonds. | 他任她困于火中 自己带着钻石跑了 |
[30:26] | She wants ’em back. | 她要讨回钻石 |
[30:27] | So maybe the diamonds are in the safe deposit box. | 也许钻石就在银行保险箱里 |
[30:30] | She hits a bunch of them so he doesn’t think it’s her? | 她抢了好几个保险箱是为了掩人耳目吗 |
[30:32] | No, I don’t think the diamonds were in there. | 我不认为钻石在那里 |
[30:34] | I saw his face when he opened that box. | 他打开箱子的时候我看见他的表情了 |
[30:44] | He looked… relieved. | 他看起来 松了口气 |
[30:47] | What was he relieved about? | 为什么松了口气 |
[30:53] | There was a key. | 里面有把钥匙 |
[30:55] | Guy locks away a key? What’s that about? | 他藏了把钥匙 什么意思 |
[30:57] | What? The key to the diamonds? | 锁钻石的钥匙 |
[30:58] | Yeah. I mean, he looked really happy that key was in there. | 对 看见钥匙还在 他显得特别高兴 |
[31:01] | If that’s what they’re after, then why is the key still there? | 如果意在钻石 为什么留下钥匙 |
[31:03] | All right. There were 86 minutes they were in that bank | 他们进银行后 有86分钟我们不知道 |
[31:05] | that we couldn’t account for, right? | 他们在做什么对吧 |
[31:07] | What if they copied the key? | 要是他们复制了钥匙呢 |
[31:08] | Right. So th-they take the money, hit the other boxes. | 没错 他们拿了钱 抢了保险箱 |
[31:11] | Cushman thinks it’s a normal robbery. | 库什曼以为这是一次普通的抢劫 |
[31:13] | But… but still, th-the key to what? | 但是 到底是哪的钥匙呢 |
[31:26] | Can you look up a place called Dye & Norwood? | 能查到一个叫”戴与诺伍德”的地方吗 |
[31:29] | They were staking it out, I think, from those photos. | 照片上有 我想他们在那里蹲过点 |
[31:31] | Yeah, I-I know this place. | 我知道那个地方 |
[31:33] | It’s a state-of-the-art storage facility for the super-rich. | 一流的储藏库 专为巨富服务 |
[31:36] | Paintings, furniture… | 名画 家具 |
[31:38] | Huh. Guy’s a Rockefeller. Who knew? | 谁知道这家伙是个翻版洛克菲勒 |
[31:40] | I-I know some cops who moonlight there. | 我认识一些在那兼差的警察 |
[31:42] | It’s very hi-tech. It’s impossible to jack. | 都是高科技 不可能撬得进去 |
[31:45] | Unless you have a key. | 有钥匙就不一样了 |
[31:47] | Yep, got it. | 找到了 |
[31:48] | It’s uptown. | 在上城区 |
[31:49] | It’s open Monday to Friday | 周一到周五开放 |
[31:51] | and appointment only. | 只接受预约 |
[31:52] | Oh, that’s why they copied the key. | 所以 他们要复制钥匙 |
[31:53] | They couldn’t get in until today. | 因为他们今天才能进去 |
[31:55] | Opened at 10:00 a.m. | 早上十点开门 |
[31:57] | That was 15 minutes ago. | 已经过去十五分钟了 |
[32:09] | Hey! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[32:25] | She’s gone! | 她已经走了 |
[32:29] | I was too late. | 我来晚了 |
[32:39] | So you don’t have any idea where Sarah is? | 你一点也不知道莎拉去哪了吗 |
[32:41] | – No. Why should I? – That’s a good point. | -当然不 我怎么会知道 -说得好 |
[32:43] | I mean, after all, you did leave her to die | 毕竟 五年前 你就不顾她的死活 |
[32:45] | in a burning plane five years ago. | 把她丢在一架起火的飞机里 |
[32:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[32:47] | Ditch her, so you wouldn’t have to share your score? | 抛弃她 你就不用分好处给她了吗 |
[32:49] | It’s ridiculous. That was an accident. | 太荒谬了 那是场事故 |
[32:51] | I would never hurt Sarah. | 我绝对不会伤害莎拉 |
[32:52] | Yeah, but you didn’t help her either. | 但你也没救她 |
[32:54] | You took the diamonds, left her there to die. | 你拿走了钻石 留她在那等死 |
[32:56] | Listen to me, Detective. | 听我说 警探 |
[32:59] | I’ve been alone since the moment I abandoned her, | 从我抛下她那刻起 我一直是一个人 |
[33:02] | and I’ve regretted that moment more than any… | 那是我最后悔的事情 |
[33:08] | And I loved her. | 我爱过她 |
[33:11] | And I would do anything to say that to her face-to-face. | 我愿不惜一切 亲口告诉她这些 |
[33:14] | You know what I think? | 你知道我是怎么想的吗 |
[33:16] | I think you got your ass handed to you | 我觉得 这个美国小妞 |
[33:18] | by the little American girl, | 给你惹了大麻烦 |
[33:20] | and the reason you’re not serving her up to us | 而你不愿意把她交给我们 |
[33:23] | on a platter is because she has your diamonds, | 是因为她拿着你的钻石 |
[33:25] | and you want them back. | 你想要回它们 |
[33:29] | You don’t have anything on me. | 你们没我什么把柄 |
[33:31] | We don’t, but Interpol does. | 我们是没有 但国际刑警有 |
[33:33] | I can’t even pronounce half the places where you’re wanted, | 通缉你的地方多不胜数 |
[33:35] | Victor, but you are wanted | 维克多 你是通缉犯 |
[33:36] | You know, extradition is a complicated process, Victor. | 引渡逃犯是个复杂的过程 维克多 |
[33:40] | I mean, who knows, you dance with us, | 谁知道呢 你不跟我们合作 |
[33:42] | maybe we can talk to the D.A. | 也许我们可以去找检察官谈谈 |
[33:44] | He’ll keep you here instead of | 他会把你留在这里 |
[33:45] | sending you to some country, | 而不是遣送到某个国家 |
[33:46] | where they’re not going to treat you nearly as nice. | 这样你的日子也好过不到哪里去 |
[33:48] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[33:49] | I… don’t… know. | 我 不 知 道 |
[33:52] | I wish I did. | 我也希望我知道 |
[33:53] | You can do better than that. | 你能做得更好 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 快说 |
[33:55] | Where could she be? | 她可能会在哪 |
[34:01] | We have a deal? | 你们说话算话 |
[34:06] | Like I said, we’ll talk to the D.A. | 如我所说 我们去找检察官谈谈 |
[34:11] | Good. | 好 |
[34:12] | Well, she, I think, would be waiting a few hours– | 我想 她会等上几小时 |
[34:15] | that’s what we always did– and then she will just… | 这是我们的惯例 然后她就会… |
[34:19] | fly away. | 飞走 |
[34:20] | Fl… | 飞… |
[34:22] | Sarah can fly a plane? | 莎拉会开飞机吗 |
[34:24] | Of course she can fly. | 她当然会 |
[34:25] | I mean, she’s… | 她是… |
[34:26] | She’s one of the best pilots I’ve ever worked with. | 她是我见过最好的飞行员之一 |
[34:34] | Listen, if Sarah can fly her way out of here, | 如果莎拉会开飞机逃走 |
[34:36] | we got to find that plane. | 我们必须找到那架飞机 |
[34:37] | We’ve already checked every airport on the East Coast. | 我们已经找遍了东海岸的机场 |
[34:39] | That plane’s gone. | 那架飞机消失了 |
[34:45] | Wait a second. There were stencils | 等下 在他们的藏身处 |
[34:46] | with paint on them at the safe house. | 有涂着颜料的模具 |
[34:48] | She changed the plane’s tail number. | 她改了飞机的尾号 |
[34:50] | Nina, get Tanya in here. | 尼娜 叫坦娅过来 |
[34:52] | We’re going to run some new tail numbers | 我们要排查一些新的尾号 |
[34:53] | – and find that plane. – Got it. | -找出那架飞机 -收到 |
[35:55] | Hey. Prints from the plane just came back. | 飞机上的指纹报告出来了 |
[35:57] | Feel you need them. | 也许对你有用 |
[36:03] | We got Sarah’s statement. | 我们取到莎拉的口供了 |
[36:04] | She said the plan was always to dump Jason’s body out of the plane. | 她说计划一直都是把杰森丢下飞机 |
[36:08] | She even admits to whacking him | 她甚至承认她用 |
[36:09] | with the fire extinguisher to make it easier. | 灭火器先把他击晕 |
[36:10] | Real piece of work. | 真是极品 |
[36:14] | Give me a second with her, okay? | 给我们两分钟 好吗 |
[36:20] | Hello again. | 你好 又是我 |
[36:25] | Wow, that was a, uh… | 你刚刚说的真是… |
[36:29] | pretty rough story you just told. | 一个非常残忍的故事 |
[36:32] | Guess so. | 也许吧 |
[36:33] | Make a guy fall in love with you, | 让一个男人爱上你 |
[36:35] | use him to rob a bank, | 利用他去抢银行 |
[36:36] | then push him out of a plane. | 然后把他推下飞机 |
[36:38] | Got to be pretty cold-blooded for that. | 得有多冷血才能做到啊 |
[36:41] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[36:42] | Thing is, I don’t think you’re that person. | 问题是 我不相信你是这种人 |
[36:46] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[36:47] | No, I don’t. | 的确 |
[36:48] | What I do know | 但我知道 |
[36:49] | is that you were in love with Victor Cushman, | 你曾经爱过维克多·库什曼 |
[36:52] | that he promised to love you, | 他承诺同样爱你 |
[36:53] | protect you, take care of you. | 保护你 照顾你 |
[36:56] | What I understand is the pain | 我明白当他丢下你 |
[36:57] | you must have felt when he left you to die. | 留你等死时 你感受到的痛苦 |
[37:01] | That calls for revenge, right? | 这让你发誓报复 对吗 |
[37:05] | Even if it means taking an innocent man | 不惜拉杰森这样的无辜者下水 |
[37:07] | like Jason and conning him. | 不惜欺诈他 |
[37:10] | But I don’t think that you’re a killer. | 但我不认为你是个杀人犯 |
[37:12] | I am. | 我是 |
[37:13] | Mark Payne’s fingerprints were all over that fire extinguisher. | 马克·佩恩的指纹布满整个灭火器 |
[37:16] | – Not yours. – I killed him. | -不是你的 -我杀了他 |
[37:17] | That was the plan. | 就是这样计划的 |
[37:18] | You were flying the plane, Sarah. How could you have killed him? | 你在开飞机 莎拉 怎么杀他 |
[37:21] | How? It’s not possible. | 怎么杀 你不可能做到 |
[37:23] | I don’t think you ever | 我不认为你想过 |
[37:25] | expected Jason to die. | 让杰森去死 |
[37:27] | I don’t think you wanted him to die. | 我不认为你想要他死 |
[37:28] | Now, Mark, maybe he didn’t want to split it three ways. | 但马克就不同了 也许他不想三人分赃 |
[37:31] | Maybe he was jealous | 也许他是嫉妒 |
[37:32] | of the relationship between the two of you. | 你们俩之间的关系 |
[37:35] | Everything you told me, | 你告诉我的一切 |
[37:36] | it wasn’t entirely a lie, was it? | 不全是谎言 对吧 |
[37:39] | Look, it’s time to tell the truth, okay? | 现在该是你说实话的时候了 知道吗 |
[37:41] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:44] | Do this for yourself. | 就当做是为了你自己 |
[37:45] | Do it for Jason. | 也为了杰森 |
[37:46] | Just tell me what happened. | 告诉我事情真正的经过 |
[37:56] | We were going to hold him | 我们本来准备 |
[37:59] | out in Jersey for a few days, | 先把他带到新泽西关几天 |
[38:02] | just let him go after I’d gotten the diamonds. | 等我拿到钻石了就把他给放了 |
[38:06] | We only used the plane | 我们开飞机 |
[38:07] | because Mark was afraid someone made the van. | 是因为马克怕有人认出那辆货车 |
[38:11] | It was so fast. | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[38:14] | We were still climbing. | 飞机还在爬升中 |
[38:17] | I was starting to tell Jason about Victor, about the diamonds, | 我开始跟杰森讲维克多还有钻石的事 |
[38:24] | and I heard this awful sound. | 然后我听到了一声巨响 |
[38:29] | I turned, and… | 我回头一看 就发现 |
[38:33] | Mark hit him again. | 马克又砸了他一下 |
[38:37] | Mark said we couldn’t be found with him. | 马克说不能让人发现我们跟他在一起 |
[38:41] | I was just trying to control the plane, | 我当时忙着控制飞机 |
[38:43] | and that’s when Mark pushed him out. | 马克就趁那个时候把他丢下了飞机 |
[38:51] | But it’s my fault. | 但这都是我的错 |
[38:56] | It’s my fault he’s dead. | 是我害死他的 |
[39:12] | You gonna be going home soon? | 你现在回家吗 |
[39:14] | I can grab the subway. | 我可以坐地铁回去 |
[39:16] | Wha…? Um, I-I… I got some work, but… | 什么 我还有点事要忙 但是 |
[39:20] | But…no, that’s fine. | 但是 没关系 |
[39:26] | So did you get the bad guy? | 你们抓到坏蛋了吗 |
[39:28] | Yeah. Yeah, we did. | 抓到了 |
[39:33] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[39:34] | Get those Articles of Confederation written? | 联邦条例的论文写完了吗 |
[39:36] | How’d you know about that? | 你怎么知道我要写什么 |
[39:37] | Hey, I was in the tenth grade once. | 拜托 我也上过高一 |
[39:40] | It was a long time ago. | 很久很久以前 |
[39:47] | You know, I, um… | 我 |
[39:48] | I actually have some time now. | 我现在倒是有时间 |
[39:52] | If you still want to talk. | 如果你还想聊聊的话 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[39:59] | But…you know what? | 但是 这么着吧 |
[40:01] | I… | 我 |
[40:04] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[40:12] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[40:13] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[40:14] | Look, I’m an idiot. | 听着 我是个蠢货 |
[40:17] | Yeah. And? | 是啊 然后呢 |
[40:18] | I’ve really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[40:22] | It’s only been 29 hours. | 才过了二十九个小时而已 |
[40:23] | Well, 29 hours, 56 minutes | 二十九个小时五十六分钟 |
[40:27] | and…I don’t know how many seconds. | 还有不知道多少秒 |
[40:28] | How could you have possibly missed me? | 你怎么可能会想我呢 |
[40:30] | Look, I’m really sorry I… | 听着 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry I freaked like that. | 很抱歉我对你发那通火 |
[40:33] | After you left yesterday, I’m thinking, | 自从你昨天走了以后 我就在想 |
[40:35] | “Don’t be a sap, Steve. | 别傻了 斯蒂夫 |
[40:37] | How’s this going to end, huh? | 这段感情能有什么结果 |
[40:38] | Uh, she’s a cop, | 她是个警察 |
[40:39] | and your dad played bocce with John Gotti.” | 而你爸却跟约翰·高蒂一起打室外地滚球 |
[40:42] | So, then, I thought I’d run up to the precinct. | 所以我就想要跑到你们分局来 |
[40:44] | To prove yourself right. | 来证明你是正确的 |
[40:46] | Yeah, I guess. | 也许是吧 |
[40:48] | Or make you prove it for me. | 或是逼你证明给我看 |
[40:50] | And I played perfectly into the part. | 而我正好就应了你的想法 |
[40:52] | You had every right to be angry. | 你绝对有权利生气 |
[40:53] | I shouldn’t come up here like that. | 我不应该就那样冲上来的 |
[40:55] | I shouldn’t have run you out of the building | 我也不应该像大楼着火了似的 |
[40:57] | like it was on fire. | 把你给赶出来 |
[40:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:00] | Well, you know what they say. | 古语也有云 |
[41:02] | “Greater powers than we can contradict | “一种我们所不能反抗的力量 |
[41:03] | hath thwarted our intents.” | 已经阻挠了我们的计划” |
[41:07] | Romeo and Juliet. | 《罗密欧与朱丽叶》 |
[41:10] | You know, that’s… no, it’s good. | 其实 还不错啦 |
[41:11] | I actually, um… | 实际上我 |
[41:12] | I was Lady Capulet in the fifth grade. | 我五年级的时候还演过凯普莱特夫人呢 |
[41:16] | Mercutio, Merrick Junior High. | 我演茂丘西奥 在梅里克初中 |
[41:18] | Oh, so are you comparing, um, | 你是在把咱俩的状况 |
[41:21] | our situation to Romeo and Juliet? | 比作罗密欧与朱丽叶吗 |
[41:23] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -是啊 -好吧 |
[41:24] | Well, you know, their story didn’t end so well. | 你知道 他俩的结局可不怎么样 |
[41:28] | Well, in my school, it did. | 在我们学校是大团圆结局 |
[41:30] | We rewrote the ending. | 我们把结局改写了 |
[41:31] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:31] | – Yeah, yeah. – So there’s hope. | -是啊 -这么说还有希望咯 |
[41:33] | Yeah, yeah, they lived happily ever after. | 是 他们从此以后过着幸福快乐的日子 |
[41:38] | Hey. Nice job today, T. | 今天干得不错啊 T |
[41:49] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *不要伤我的心* |
[41:52] | *I couldn’t if I tried* | *即便想也不能* |
[41:57] | *Honey, if I get restless* | *宝贝 如果我不耐烦* |
[42:00] | *Baby, you’re not that kind* | *宝贝 你不会那样* |
[42:02] | *Baby, you’re not that kind* | *宝贝 你不会那样* |
[42:05] | *Don’t go breaking my heart* | *不要伤我的心* |
[42:09] | *You take the weight off of me* | *你卸下我的重担* |
[42:13] | *Honey, when you knocked on my door* | *宝贝 当你敲我的门* |
[42:16] | *Ooh, I gave you my key* | *我给你我的钥匙* |
[42:24] | *Nobody knows it* | *没人知道* |
[42:29] | *When I was down* | *当我消沉时* |
[42:31] | *I was your clown* | *我是你的开心果* |
[42:35] | *Nobody knows it* | *无人知晓* |
[42:37] | *Nobody knows it…* | *无人知晓* |
[42:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:46] | Well, maybe you can, uh, make it up to me. | 也许你可以 补偿我 |
[42:51] | What’d you have in mind? | 你想怎么个补偿 |
[42:55] | Make me an offer I can’t refuse. | 提个让我无法拒绝的要求 |