时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Queens Homicide. | 皇后区凶案组 |
[00:03] | Hi, Carrie. | 你好 Carrie |
[00:04] | You got a name, pal? | 有名字吗? 兄弟? |
[00:05] | Someone will die in 16 minutes. That’s all you get. | 有人会在16分钟内死掉 你的线索只有这个 |
[00:08] | That’s it, 16 minutes. | 到了 16分钟了 |
[00:10] | So you know my name. How come I don’t know yours? | 这么说你知道我的名字 我怎么都不知道你的? |
[00:13] | In time. | 会知道的 |
[00:14] | How about Fred? | Fred这名字怎么样? |
[00:15] | So now he’s your partner. | 这么说现在他是你搭档 |
[00:16] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[00:16] | The great sociopaths like to go head-to-head with the best. | 高智商反社会者都喜欢一对一挑战最聪明的人 |
[00:19] | Should have traced me by now. Say around 2:27. | 你们应该能追踪到我了 大概在2点27分 |
[00:22] | That gives you a couple of hours. Maybe you’ll save him. | 你还有几小时 或许你能救他的命 |
[00:25] | Well played, Carrie. | 干得不错 Carrie |
[01:14] | Whatcha got tonight, Augie? | 看看你今天喝的什么 Augie? |
[01:16] | She’s got me on kale. | 她给我弄了甘蓝 |
[01:17] | Kale? Come on. | 甘蓝? 拜托 |
[01:19] | Yeah, no more peanut butter. Says I’m getting too tubby. | 是啊 花生酱是没得吃了 她嫌我越来越肥了 |
[01:21] | Mm, well, you look good to me, baby. | 嗯 我觉得你挺好 宝贝儿 |
[01:25] | Have a nice night, all right? | 晚安 好吗? |
[01:26] | You, too, champ. | 你也是 冠军妹子 |
[01:28] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[01:45] | Oh, no… oh… | 哦 不…不… |
[01:49] | Oh… no, no… hang in there! | 哦…不 不…坚持住! |
[01:52] | I need an ambulance to the tennis center, please! | 我需要一辆救护车 在网球中心! |
[01:55] | Hang in there. Oh… | 坚持住啊姑娘 哦…天哪… |
[01:59] | Why didn’t you bring a coat? | 你怎么没带件外套? |
[02:01] | I didn’t expect to be stopping at a crime scene. | 我以为不会在室外停留的 |
[02:03] | Well, now I’m freezing. | 好吧 我现在可要冻僵了 |
[02:04] | Oh, how was the opera? | 歌剧怎么样? |
[02:05] | We hit that City Heroes charity thing tonight. | 我们今晚要去那个什么城市英雄的慈善晚宴 |
[02:08] | You know, Al used to invite me to that sort of thing. | 你知道 Al原来都请我去这种场合的 |
[02:10] | Yeah, but she looks way better in heels. All right. We got Kayla Yancey. | 是啊 但她穿高跟鞋更好看 死者是Kayla Yancey |
[02:14] | She’s a tennis player. Took two shots to the chest. | 她是名网球运动员 胸前中了两枪 |
[02:17] | Casings recovered, a nine mil. | 弹壳找到了 是9毫米手枪 |
[02:22] | What are we picking up? | 这是在捡什么? |
[02:23] | Little diamonds. | 小钻石 |
[02:24] | Looks like the perp tried to grab her bracelet, and it broke. | 看来凶手想抢走她的手镯 然后手镯被扯坏了 |
[02:26] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗? |
[02:27] | Uh, the guard says that he talked to her before she walked out. | 呃 保安说她走出来之前和她交谈过 |
[02:31] | He says she had a purse with her when she left, | 他说她出来的时候带着个包的 |
[02:34] | but there’s no sign of it. | 但包现在不见了 |
[02:37] | Hey, I’m Carrie Wells, NYPD. | 你好 我是Carrie Wells 纽约警察 |
[02:41] | What happened here? Did you see anything? | 发生什么了? 你看到什么了? |
[02:43] | No. I was inside at my station. | 没有 我在里边的前台 |
[02:47] | I can only see what the cameras see. | 我只能看到里边的监视器 |
[02:55] | There she is leaving, right there. | 她从这儿离开的 就这儿 |
[02:56] | That was the commissioner’s office making sure we’re on our way. | 警监办公室打来的 要我们赶紧过去 |
[02:59] | Well, did you explain to him | 你有没有跟他解释说 |
[03:00] | we’ve been interrupted by a little thing called “our job”? | 我们是被一点 叫做”工作”的小事给耽误了? |
[03:02] | No, actually, | 没有 |
[03:03] | I told him we’re on our way. Let’s go. | 我跟他说我们已经在路上了 赶紧走 |
[03:05] | I say we stay and solve a murder. | 我说我们呆这儿破案 |
[03:06] | You guys get out of here. We got this. | 你们去吧 有我们呢 |
[03:08] | The guard’s security footage is limited. I’m thinking you should… | 这儿保安的监控录像有限 我认为你们应该… |
[03:11] | Pull the cameras from down the street, | 去检查街角的摄像头 |
[03:12] | see if we can catch our guy making his exit. | 看看凶手离开的时候有没有被拍到 |
[03:14] | Maybe run the M.O. through the database, like… | 或许还可以在数据库里查查类似的作案手法 |
[03:16] | Like I said, we got it. Just go. | 就像我说的 有我们呢 赶紧走吧 |
[03:21] | I don’t understand what we’re doing here | 我不明白我们干嘛非得在这儿 |
[03:23] | schmoozing about the value of police work | 夸夸其谈警察工作的价值 |
[03:24] | when we could actually be doing some. | 正当我们有实际工作要做的时候 |
[03:25] | Okay, look, Norman Snyder, Deputy Mayor. | 好了 你看 Norman Snyder 副市长 |
[03:27] | Leonard Babbitt, Babbitt Securities. | Leonard Babbitt Babbitt安保公司 |
[03:30] | Ellen Athans, Athans and Gray. | Ellen Athans, Athans 和 Gray |
[03:32] | They’re not your usual Astoria Boulevard crowd. | 这些可不是你能 在Astoria大街上碰到的一般人 |
[03:33] | Mm, mm, so this is ambitious Al, working the room, making connections. | 嗯 嗯 所以Al很有野心 想在这儿斡旋 拉拉关系 |
[03:37] | Oh, come on… | 别这样… |
[03:38] | I like him. He’s sexy. No, he’s great. | 我喜欢那人 很性感 哦 他也不错 |
[03:40] | You’re pretty sexy yourself, by the way. | 顺便说一句 也很性感 |
[03:41] | Yeah, thank you. | 是啊 谢谢夸奖 |
[03:42] | That’s why I’m here, isn’t it? | 这就是我来的原因 不是吗? |
[03:44] | Uh-huh. I can’t think of anyone else who could fit in that dress. | 是啊 想不到还有别人更配你这条裙子了 |
[03:48] | Jo Jo. | |
[03:49] | Mm, and just as I’d forsaken all hope of genuine human interaction. | 嗯 我差点儿就放弃和有脑子的人交谈的希望了 |
[03:55] | Thank you. Tell me, what is it about truffle sashimi | 谢啦 快告诉我 松露生鱼片到底是怎么一回事 |
[03:58] | that turns relatively normal people into dunderheads? | 怎么就把这些正常人就变成傻冒了 |
[04:04] | May we take a moment for what a handsome couple you make. | 快看看 你俩真是绝配了 |
[04:07] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:08] | Barkeep, set this gorgeous couple up with some bubbly. | Barkeep 快给这对儿壁人来一杯 |
[04:14] | Excuse me. | 失陪下 |
[04:15] | Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[04:18] | She called us a gorgeous couple. | 她说咱俩是一对壁人 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:24] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:28] | And we’re gonna continue to bust our budget every year | 我们打算继续每年都撑爆预算 |
[04:30] | till you guys on the council give us money to hire more officers | 直到委员会的各位给钱能让我们雇更多的人手 |
[04:33] | or pass a law making crime illegal. | 或者能通过立法让犯罪都合法 |
[04:37] | Carrie, I want you to meet these fine gentlemen. | Carrie 我想让你见见这位先生 |
[04:40] | Carrie Wells, Peter Sanders from the mayor’s office. | 这位是Carrie Wells Peter Sanders 在市长办公室任职 |
[04:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[04:44] | Judge Leo Silverman. Oh, nice to meet you. | Leo Silverman法官哦 很高兴认识你 |
[04:45] | And his partner on the mayor’s Juvenile Justice Initiative, Walter Morgan. | 还有Walter Morgan 他在市长未成年人司法计划上的搭档 |
[04:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:51] | I read about the Juvenile Justice Initiative. | 我读到过有关这计划的报道 |
[04:54] | Alternative sentencing for minors, right? I read about it in the Times. | 未成年人的替代刑罚 对吗? 我在纽约时报上读到过 |
[04:57] | Yeah, it sounds like a cool idea if you can get it by the bar association. | 这主意听起来不错啊 如果律师公会能通过的话 |
[05:00] | I’ll talk to His Honor about it. The judge is quite persuasive. | 我会和法官大人谈谈的 他很好说服 |
[05:03] | Which is why I’m pleased to have so accomplished a partner. | 真高兴我能拥有这么出色的搭档 |
[05:09] | FRED I’m pleased to have so accomplished a partner. | 真高兴我能拥有这么出色的搭档 |
[05:13] | You’re too kind, Walter. | 你太客气了 Walter |
[05:15] | Well, don’t let it go to your head. | 可别太得意哦 |
[05:19] | Why me? | 为什么是我? |
[05:20] | You know why. | 你知道为什么 |
[05:21] | Don’t let it go to your head. | 可别太得意了 |
[05:24] | It’s 1:38 now. At 1:56, someone else is dying. | 现在是1点38分 1点56的时候 会有另一个人被杀 |
[05:29] | 16 minutes. | 16分钟 |
[05:32] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器! |
[05:33] | Maybe I’ll send another one your way sometime. Be seeing you, Carrie. | 或许什么时候我会再送你一个 会见面的 Carrie |
[05:37] | Dinner is served. | 女士们先生们 晚餐准备好了 |
[05:39] | Oh, they’re starting. | 哦 开始了 |
[05:40] | Shall we go in? | 进去吗? |
[05:41] | Sure. | 好的 |
[05:49] | You okay? | 还好吗? |
[05:50] | What? | 什么? |
[05:51] | You all right? | 你还好吗? |
[05:53] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[06:11] | Well, thank you for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[06:13] | I’m, uh… I’m sorry for your loss. | 请…请节哀 |
[06:17] | Okay. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[06:22] | So, uh, that was Kayla’s aunt. | 嗯 是Kayla的姑姑 |
[06:25] | She located the parents. | 她告诉了我Kayla父母在哪儿 |
[06:27] | They’re in Cape Town with Kayla’s grandmother. | 他们在开普敦 和Kayla的祖母在一起 |
[06:29] | Oh, that’s gonna make a long flight home feel a lot longer. | 哦 这可让回家的路变得更遥远了 |
[06:32] | All right. So my guy says the jewelry we’re looking for is a vintage bracelet: 24-karat gold, | 我的人说我们找的这件珠宝 是一条古董手链 24K金 |
[06:37] | high-quality diamonds. Hmm. | 上好的钻石 |
[06:40] | That is pretty pricey for a girl who came out of a public courts tennis program. | 这对一个从公共网球培养项目出来的姑娘来说 可是价格不菲啊 |
[06:44] | What’d she earn last year? | 她去年成绩如何? |
[06:45] | Almost nothing. | 几乎一无所获 |
[06:46] | She had an ankle injury last winter, and she was working her way back. | 她去年冬天伤了脚踝 正在准备复出 |
[06:49] | You put out a bulletin? | 发出公告了吗? |
[06:50] | Yeah, all the pawn shops and jewelers in the Tri-State area. | 是啊 这地区所有的典当行和珠宝店都发了 |
[06:53] | Oh, and I also got a call from the tip line. | 噢 我还接到了一通举报电话 |
[06:56] | Witness saw a black sedan on the street a little bit before she heard shots. | 目击者说在她听到枪声不久前 看到了一辆黑色轿车停在街边 |
[07:00] | Got a partial plate. | 只有部分车牌号 |
[07:01] | Follow it up. | 跟进吧 |
[07:02] | So, this is U.S. Open, maybe three years ago? | 所以 这场美国公开赛 大概是3年前? |
[07:06] | 2008. | 是2008年 |
[07:07] | Kayla came in as a qualifier, made it to the Quarters. | Kayla通过外围赛进来的 最后打进了8强 |
[07:10] | Yeah, the press was all over it. | 是啊 新闻都在报道那消息 |
[07:12] | She grew up poor, learned how to play on a court with no net, | 她出身贫穷 在没有球网的场地学会打球 |
[07:15] | you know, the whole rags to riches thing. | 完全一个白手起家的故事 |
[07:16] | That’s gotta be weird; | 奇怪了 |
[07:17] | one second nobody’s heard of you, the next you got your own cheering section, | 前一秒还不为人知 后一秒就拥有自己的啦啦队 |
[07:21] | politicians, movie stars. | 政客 电影明星 |
[07:23] | Then you get hurt, and it all goes away. | 一旦受伤 一切又都失去了 |
[07:25] | All right. Well, that was Gil Hart over at the one-one-six. | 116局的Gil Hart |
[07:28] | He says they had a guy in the same area | 说他们那儿抓到了一个人 |
[07:29] | holding up women with a nine mil end of last year. | 去年年底在同一片地区用一把9毫米口径抢劫女性 |
[07:32] | Similar M.O. | 相同手法 |
[07:33] | The guy would get young women coming out of work or the gym. | 这人专找刚下班或者从健身馆出来的年轻女性 |
[07:36] | Did you explain to him | 你有没有跟他解释说 |
[07:37] | that we’ve been interrupted by a little thing called “our job”? | 我们是被一点 叫做”工作”的小事给耽误了? |
[07:39] | No, actually, I told him we’re on our way. Let’s go. | 没有 我跟他说我们已经在路上了 赶紧走 |
[07:49] | No… | 不… |
[07:52] | No. Whoever killed her, she knew them. | 不是 不管凶手是谁 是她认识的人 |
[07:54] | What do you mean? | 怎么说? |
[07:55] | I didn’t notice it before, but right at the end of the security video, | 我之前没有注意到 就在录像快结束的时候 |
[07:58] | she-she… she recognizes someone. | 她…她认出了某人 |
[08:01] | Then I’ll-I’ll frame-by-frame and see if we missed something. | 我再去一帧一帧地看看 看是不是错过了什么 |
[08:03] | Yeah, I’ll go check with Webster, see if she got… | 我再找Webster问问 看她是不是… |
[08:06] | No, you know what? I’ll do it. | 不用 我去吧 |
[08:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | I got it. | 没关系 |
[08:12] | So you don’t think it was a robbery-homicide? | 你不认为是劫杀? |
[08:14] | No, I don’t. You’re already there? | 不 我不认为 你已经知道了? |
[08:17] | Well, let’s just say I’ve seen a few muggings in my day. | 只能说 过去我有见过几宗劫杀案 |
[08:22] | The Go-Go ’90s alone produced, well, at least nine a night. | Go-Go-90帮干的 一晚上就9宗啊 |
[08:26] | Kayla’s wounds don’t exactly shout street robbery. | Kayla的伤口不像是被街头抢劫犯打的 |
[08:29] | The first shot was from at least 15 feet away. | 第一枪至少在15英尺外开的 |
[08:32] | The second shot, the kill shot, that was close. | 第二枪 致命枪 是近距离射出的 |
[08:35] | Somebody wanted to end this decisively. | 有人想要果断地了结这事 |
[08:37] | So the robbery happened after the fact to cover up the murder. | 所以抢劫是为了掩盖谋杀 |
[08:41] | It’s a theory. | 是个道理 |
[08:44] | Can I ask you a question? | 能问你个问题吗? |
[08:47] | It’s about last night. | 关于昨晚 |
[08:47] | Oh, I knew it. | 哦 我就知道 |
[08:48] | That comment I made about you and Lieutenant Burns. | 是关于我评论你和Burns副队的吧 |
[08:51] | I apologize wholeheartedly, | 我真心道歉 |
[08:51] | Wait, no. | 等等 不是 |
[08:52] | but it was an open bar. | 那是个免费酒吧 |
[08:53] | No, it’s not about that. | 不 不是关于那个 |
[08:55] | You introduced me to someone, Walter Morgan. I just was wondering what’s his story. | 你介绍我认识一个人 Walter Morgan 我对他的故事很感兴趣 |
[08:59] | Don’t think he’s married. | 别想了 他结婚了 |
[09:02] | No, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[09:05] | I feel like I’ve met him before, and I just… | 我觉得好像以前见过他 我只是… |
[09:09] | I can’t place him. | 想不起来了 |
[09:10] | You? I know. | 你? |
[09:10] | Crazy, right? | 是啊 不可思议 对吗? |
[09:12] | Okay. He’s a partner at Sanders & Coughlin. | 好吧 他是Sanders&Coughlin事务所的合伙人 |
[09:15] | It’s a terrific firm. Mostly criminal defense work. | 很恐怖的事务所 接的多是犯罪辩护的案子 |
[09:19] | But I don’t know Morgan well, | 但我跟他也不是很熟 |
[09:21] | but the buzz on him is ruthless at work, generous outside. | 传闻说 他工作上很无情 私下很慷慨 |
[09:26] | Does that help? | 能帮上忙吗? |
[09:29] | Yeah, thanks. | 是啊 谢了 |
[09:33] | Kayla kept her head down, | Kayla头脑很清醒 |
[09:35] | worked hard, never had a cross word for anyone. | 努力训练 从不对别人说过一句重话 |
[09:37] | Ella, shift the weight. Come on, footwork. | Ella 注意力量 注意步法 |
[09:40] | Footwork! | 步法! |
[09:42] | Mr. Coleman, we’re working a murder here. | Coleman先生 我们这儿正调查谋杀案呢 |
[09:45] | I’m sorry, it’s just easier to think about work than someone hurting Kayla. | 抱歉 比起想到有人会伤害Kayla 专注工作更容易一点 |
[09:49] | I mean, she was so excited to get back from this injury. | 我是说 她是那么兴奋 能伤愈复出 |
[09:51] | She worked hard to get back on tour. | 她为了回到巡回赛很努力地训练 |
[09:53] | Neighbors said something about a boyfriend, some fights recently. | 邻居提到了她的男朋友 还有近期的争吵 |
[09:57] | You got a name? | 有名字吗? |
[09:58] | They thought “Trey” or “Troy,” something like that. | 他们说是”Trey” 或者”Troy”之类 |
[10:01] | Troy Smolin. Real pretty boy. | Troy Smolin 不错的男孩 |
[10:04] | He and Kayla came up in amateurs together. He never made the jump to pro. | 他和Kayla一起从业余选手起家 但一直没能成为职业运动员 |
[10:07] | Ended up spiraling pretty bad, | 最后水平退步很快 |
[10:09] | got in trouble supplying juice to his buddies on tour. | 因为给打比赛的朋友提供违禁药品惹上了麻烦 |
[10:12] | You know, steroids, HGH. | 你知道 类固醇 HGH一类 |
[10:13] | Pain killers? | 止疼药? |
[10:14] | Oh, yeah. You’d be surprised what they cook up these days. | 是啊 知道他们现在都捣鼓出什么样的东西 你会很吃惊的 |
[10:17] | But Kayla would never do that. | 但Kayla不会的 |
[10:20] | You sound pretty sure. | 你很确定啊 |
[10:21] | She was on her way back. | 她已经在复出的道路上了 |
[10:23] | She wouldn’t of taken the chance of failing a drug test. | 她绝不会冒险在药检上出问题 |
[10:26] | Getting back on top meant too much to her. | 重回巅峰对她来说很重要 |
[10:27] | You know where we find this guy, Smolin? | 你知道在哪儿可以找到这个人吗 Smolin? |
[10:31] | Last I checked, he got kicked out of his place in Chelsea. | 上一次我知道 他被从Chelsea的家踢出来了 |
[10:33] | I can ask around. | 我可以打听打听 |
[10:59] | What do you want that for? | 你拿那个干什么? |
[11:00] | What? No. | 什么? 没有 |
[11:01] | Uh, souvenir. | 呃 纪念品 |
[11:03] | Since when do you need a souvenir? | 你什么时候需要纪念品了? |
[11:05] | A memento. | 留个念想 |
[11:06] | This is exactly what this guy wants: to get inside your head. | 这就是他想要的 钻进你的脑袋里 |
[11:09] | Well, I have no idea why since there’s barely room in there for me. | 我可不知道为什么 我脑子里没剩多少地方给我自己了 |
[11:12] | You think this is some kind of joke? | 你以为这是开玩笑吗? |
[11:13] | No. | 不是了 |
[11:14] | You saw what your “Fred” is capable of. | 你看到你的”Fred”的能力 |
[11:16] | He turned one man into a serial killer, | 他把一个人变成了连环杀手 |
[11:18] | Yes, I know what he did. | 是 我知道他做了什么 |
[11:19] | and then he sliced up Richard Simons I was there actually. | 我也在那儿 他还把Richard Simons切成了片 |
[11:20] | just to send you a message. | 只是为给你给你一条信息 |
[11:21] | All right! I know what he’s capable of. Yes, I know. | 好了! 我清楚他的能力 是的 我知道 |
[11:24] | Then why are you playing along? | 那你为什么还要自己单干 |
[11:25] | Because he’s still out there, because he hasn’t been caught. | 因为他还逍遥法外 因为他还没被逮住 |
[11:28] | Someone’s got to catch him. He’s just walking around free… | 必须有人抓住他 他还在四周自由地走动… |
[11:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:31] | We need to do that, but we need to do that together as a team. | 我们需要抓住他 我们需要整个团队一起来 |
[11:34] | No solo crusades, no hotshot off on her own. | 不许再一个人单独行动了 |
[11:39] | Look, I watched you try to handle your sister’s murder investigation by yourself. | 听着 我亲眼看到你试着一个人独自承受 你妹妹谋杀案的调查 |
[11:44] | I saw what it did to you. | 我看到那对你产生了怎样的影响 |
[11:48] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:23] | Uh, yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[12:24] | I’m calling for Walter Morgan. | 我想找Walter Morgan |
[12:26] | I met him at the City Heroes event last night, and I was… | 我在城市英雄晚宴见过他 我想… |
[12:31] | The zoo? | 动物园? |
[12:32] | The one in the park? | 公园里的那个? |
[12:36] | No. | 不 |
[12:38] | No message. | 不用留言了 |
[13:36] | I know you. | 我知道你 |
[13:38] | Fund-raiser, right? | 募捐 对吗? |
[13:40] | At the Lancaster. | 在Lancaster |
[13:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:42] | Yes. Yeah. Uh, Walter… | 呃 Walter… |
[13:44] | Walter Morgan Walter Morgan. | |
[13:46] | You remember? | 你记得? |
[13:46] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 我记得 |
[13:48] | Forgive me. I don’t have your memory for names. | 抱歉 我记不得你的名字了 |
[13:53] | Carrie Wells Carrie Wells. | |
[13:55] | Ah, yes. Please. | 啊 对 请坐 |
[13:57] | Sure. | 好的 |
[14:00] | What brings you here, Carrie? | 来这儿做什么 Carrie? |
[14:02] | Oh, you know, I’m looking for a little piece of mind. | 哦 你知道 来寻找灵感 |
[14:05] | I know what you mean. | 了解 |
[14:06] | It’s nice… away from the human jungle. | 这儿是不错…远离人类丛林 |
[14:10] | Yeah. I was working a case nearby here, | 是啊 我在附近调查一桩案子 |
[14:12] | needed to clear my head, get a little perspective. | 得清清脑袋 换个角度 |
[14:13] | Thought I’d come see the polar bears. | 尽管我是来看北极熊的 |
[14:15] | Big fan of the sea lions myself. | 我最喜欢海狮 |
[14:17] | Oh, yeah? Equally at home in water or air. | 哦?是吗? 一半时间生活在水里 一半生活在空气中 |
[14:21] | Now you see ’em, now you don’t, | 若隐若现 |
[14:23] | and barely a ripple in their wake. | 醒着时几不可察 |
[14:26] | So… | 所以… |
[14:27] | you’re a detective. | 你是个警探 |
[14:30] | Good guess. | 猜得不错 |
[14:30] | You said “case. “ | 你说到”案子” |
[14:32] | I figured it was that or an attorney. Gave you the benefit of the doubt. | 我猜不是警探就是律师 疑点利益归你 |
[14:35] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢啦 |
[14:37] | Can I offer you a piece? | 来一片吗? |
[14:39] | No. Thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[14:42] | So what kind of detecting do you do? | 你调查什么类型的案子? |
[14:44] | Homicide. | 凶杀案 |
[14:45] | Ooh! | 哦! |
[14:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[14:48] | Don’t be sorry. | 不用 |
[14:49] | Someone’s got to do it. Like you said, “human jungle. “ | 总有人得做的 就像你说的 既然是”人类丛林” |
[14:52] | Some pretty nasty predators out there. | 总有些讨厌的大坏蛋 |
[14:54] | Big eats small. | 大鱼吃小鱼 |
[14:56] | Natural order… they say. | 自然法则 人们说 |
[14:58] | Makes me mad, though, that the big always get away with it. | 这倒是很令我气愤 大鱼总是能得手 |
[15:02] | Not always. | 也不总是 |
[15:03] | That’s right. We resist, don’t we, | 没错 我们也会反抗 不是吗? |
[15:06] | we champions of the law? | 我们维护法律 |
[15:10] | As much as we’re capable. | 在力所能及范围内 |
[15:16] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:17] | Would you excuse me for a moment? Mm-hmm. | 失陪一下 |
[15:22] | We got the boyfriend. | 我们找到那个男朋友了 |
[15:23] | Private security just spotted Troy Smolin’s SUV pulling into the Regal Motel, | 私人保安刚刚认出了Troy Smolin的 SUV 停在Regal旅馆 |
[15:27] | 40th Avenue and Crescent Street. | 在第40大道和Crescent街 |
[15:32] | I’m really close to there; I’m on my way. | 我离那边很近 就过去 |
[15:34] | Bye. | 再见 |
[15:38] | Duty calls. | 有任务了 |
[15:41] | Some other time, then. | 下次吧 那就 |
[15:42] | Yeah, you can count on it. | 好的 说定了 |
[15:45] | Good running into you. | 遇见你很高兴 |
[15:48] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[15:50] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[15:57] | What do you got? | 什么情况? |
[15:58] | I think your guy’s in 164. | 我想你们要找的人在164房 |
[16:00] | Oh, thanks. | 哦 谢了 |
[16:18] | Police! Let me see your hands! Troy! | 警察! 举起手来! Troy! |
[16:22] | I want to see your hands up now! | 我要你举起手来! |
[17:07] | We’ve got a regular drugstore here. | 这就是个小药铺了 |
[17:10] | Well, looks like he was traveling with his whole stash. | 看来他是带着全部家底儿出门啊 |
[17:13] | Fits the M.O. of a hunted man. | 作案手法相同 |
[17:16] | You know, procedure is, you wait for backup. | 你知道 按照程序 你必须要等增援到达 |
[17:18] | Me, wait? Never. | 我? 等着? 没门 |
[17:20] | Shooter escaped our net. He must’ve just gotten out. | 枪手跑了 他一定是刚刚才逃出来的 |
[17:23] | We got a caliber on the gun? | 知道枪的口径了吗? |
[17:25] | CSU’s guessing nine mil. | CSU认为是9毫米 |
[17:27] | Same round that killed Kayla. Let’s get those slugs to Ballistics. | 是杀Kayla的同一把 让专家比对弹道吧 |
[17:30] | I talked to Narcotics about this guy. | 我和缉毒科说起过这人 |
[17:32] | They said Smolin was pretty scattershot with his operation. | 他们说Smolin选择目标很随机 |
[17:35] | He didn’t seem to be encroaching on anybody’s turf, | 他看起来不像是会侵占别人的地盘 |
[17:38] | at least not enough to put crosshairs on his back. | 至少不会让自己有麻烦 |
[17:39] | Just takes one shorted customer. Keep looking. | 一个秀逗的顾客就行了 继续调查 |
[17:43] | You know, I want you to know, I- I did think about waiting. | 你知道 我想让你知道 我…确实想过要等的 |
[17:48] | For a second. | 就一秒钟 |
[17:56] | Okay, this is kind of weird. I’m looking into Kayla’s finances, | 好吧 这有点奇怪 我正在看Kayla的经济状况 |
[17:59] | and it looks like someone was helping her pay her bills. | 看起来好像有别人替她付账 |
[18:02] | Some kind of trust, actually, called Eastern Associated Trust. | 信托基金 事实上 叫做东方联合信托 |
[18:05] | Started with her medical bills right after she hurt her ankle. | 从医疗账单开始 就在她伤到脚踝后 |
[18:08] | And then anything insurance wasn’t covering, Eastern was picking up. | 还有所有保险不包括的部分 这家全都付了 |
[18:11] | Then it was her rehab. Here are the invoices for her coaching. | 然后是她的康复费用 这里是她请教练的发票 |
[18:14] | Some kind of business manager? | 经纪人吗? |
[18:15] | Mm. She didn’t have one. | 嗯 她没有经纪人 |
[18:17] | Let’s get a warrant for the account the checks come from. | 我们申请一张搜查证 查查这个账户 |
[18:19] | Might help us I.D. whose they are. | 或许能帮我们确定他们是谁 |
[18:22] | Jo, hi. Did you ever read the coroner’s report on Richard Simons? | Jo 你有没有看过Richard Simons的验尸报告? |
[18:28] | Richard Simons… Richard Simons… | |
[18:29] | Oh, the victim of your illustrious stalker, Fred. | 哦 你那个聪明的追随者Fred的受害人 |
[18:33] | Right. | 没错 |
[18:33] | No, I did not get a copy from my counterpart in Connecticut, but I could. | 没有 我没找我康涅狄格的同事要副本 |
[18:37] | No. I just wanted to know | 不用 我只是问问 |
[18:38] | if they found any hair, DNA, any anomalies? | 他们有没有找到任何毛发 DNA 有任何异常吗? |
[18:40] | We never… we kind of dead-ended on that case. | 我们…我们走进死胡同了 |
[18:42] | You know, and I just can’t seem to… | 你知道 我只是有点… |
[18:44] | You’re a bit of an obsessive, aren’t you? Oh, you shouldn’t be ashamed of that. | 你有点强迫症 对吗? 没什么好羞耻的 |
[18:47] | I mean, it’s highly desirable in our business. Practically a prerequisite. | 我是说 对于咱们这一行 这可是优势 实际上是个先决条件 |
[18:52] | All the best detectives are obsessive. | 所有最好的侦探都有强迫症 |
[18:55] | All the best criminals, too, so it’s tricky. | 所有最厉害的罪犯也是 是有点难办 |
[18:58] | Right. Well, I think I can handle it. | 好吧 我想我能应付 |
[19:00] | So what’s it like being you? Your mind just eats everything | 像你这样到底是什么感觉? 你的大脑记住所有的东西… |
[19:05] | moments, images, data | 每一时刻 每个画面 每项数据… |
[19:08] | and you never let it go? | 从来不会忘? |
[19:11] | Boy, it must be even trickier for you. | 天 对你来说更难 |
[19:13] | Obsession, I mean. | 强迫症 我是说 |
[19:15] | Sometimes. Yeah. | 有时候是的 |
[19:17] | Has this Fred contacted you again? | Fred有再联系你吗? |
[19:20] | I think so, but I don’t know for sure. | 我想是的 但我不确定 |
[19:23] | Did you tell Al? | 你告诉Al了吗? |
[19:24] | No. | 没有 |
[19:26] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的小秘密 |
[19:28] | Oh, I was gonna call him anyway about Kayla Yancey. | 哦 我正要找他 关于Kayla Yancey |
[19:31] | She was taking painkillers, and for a good reason. | 她在吃止疼药 是有正当理由 |
[19:34] | Her entire anterior talofibular ligament was damaged beyond repair or recovery. | 她整个前距腓韧带整个被损坏了 无法修复 |
[19:39] | I talked to her orthopedist, who told her two weeks ago. | 我跟她的医生谈过了 他两周前告诉她的 |
[19:43] | There wasn’t gonna be any comeback. Her career was over. | 根本没有什么复出 她的职业到头了 |
[19:48] | So Kayla knew she was done with tennis? | Kayla知道自己没法再打球了? |
[19:50] | Yeah, But the fact that she was still playing on that ankle, | 是 但事实是她仍在坚持 用这个脚踝 |
[19:52] | painkillers or not, means was not ready to give up. | 不管有没有吃止疼药 她还没有准备放弃 |
[19:55] | Or just denial. I’m thinking she didn’t even tell her coach. | 或者拒绝承认 我想她甚至没有告诉她的教练 |
[19:57] | Okay. So, | 好的 所以 |
[19:58] | the warrant for the bank got me no closer to identifying | 搜查令没帮我找到 |
[20:00] | who’s behind this trust that’s been paying Kayla. | 是谁在信托基金后边 帮助Kayla付钱的 |
[20:03] | No surprise there, but I did find something interesting. | 不奇怪 我找到了些有意思的线索 |
[20:06] | The only other activity on the account | 这个账户仅有的另一个活动就是 |
[20:08] | is a series of regular checks being sent to someone named Ella Zimmer. Yeah. | 给一个名叫Ella Zimmer的人的一系列定期汇款 |
[20:11] | We saw her at the tennis center. Lousy footwork. | 我们在网球中心见过她 步法很糟 |
[20:14] | Same sugar daddy? | 同一个奶爸? |
[20:15] | When did these payments to Ella start? | 这些汇款是从什么时候开始的? |
[20:17] | Around ten months ago. | 大约10个月前 |
[20:18] | That’s right after Kayla got her injury. | 就在Kayla受伤以后 |
[20:20] | Now she told the press that she got it by tripping over a rug. | 她告诉媒体说是被毯子绊倒的 |
[20:22] | Maybe that’s not what happened. | 或许不是事实 |
[20:24] | And Ella and Kayla are being paid off to keep quiet. | 有人付钱给Ella和Kayla要她们保持沉默 |
[20:27] | So you’ve never heard of Eastern Associated Trust? | 你从没听过东方联合信托? |
[20:30] | Never received any money from them? | 也从没收到他们给你的钱? |
[20:33] | Maybe you have the wrong person. | 或许你们找错人了 |
[20:34] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[20:35] | So, maybe you could help us find the other Ella Zimmer, | 或许你能帮我找到另一个Ella Zimmer |
[20:39] | who’s a professional tennis player and lives at 5104 Bedford. | 职业网球选手 住在Bedford 5104号 |
[20:44] | I’ve got nothing more to say. | 我没什么可说的 |
[20:53] | Looks like he was travelingwith his whole stash. | 看来他是带着全部家底儿出门啊 |
[20:55] | Fits the M.O. of a hunted man. | 作案手法相同 |
[20:59] | Maybe you can tell the other Ella | 或许你可以告诉另一个Ella |
[21:01] | that the tennis federation bans players for using little green pills. | 网球联合会禁止选手吃绿色的小药片 |
[21:11] | Ah, hey, there she is. | 她在那 |
[21:15] | Let’s talk, okay? | 我们谈谈 好吗? |
[21:16] | Kayla and I were playing a tune-up down in Miami. | Kayla和我在Miami是双打搭档 |
[21:20] | After the finals party on the last night, | 最后一晚庆功宴之后 |
[21:22] | she and I and this guy she was kind of dating were partying back at his hotel. | 她和我还有她在交往的男人回酒店继续庆祝 |
[21:26] | He was on a lot of blow. I mean a lot. The guy was a total vacuum all night. | 他嗑了不少 相当多 他整晚像个毒虫一样了 |
[21:31] | Suddenly, the cops are banging at the door. | 忽然 警察开始叫门 |
[21:32] | He forces us out on the balcony ’cause he doesn’t want to get caught with us in his room, | 他把我们赶去阳台 不想被人发现和我们在一起 |
[21:36] | and Kayla and I jumped. That’s how she hurt her ankle. | Kayla和我跳了下去 她就那么伤了脚踝 |
[21:40] | The story was she tripped on a carpet at home. Yeah, well, | 据说她是在家里被地毯绊倒的 |
[21:43] | that’s what we were supposed to say. | 对 那是我们应该说的说辞 |
[21:45] | Who told you to say that? The vacuum? | 谁让你这么说的? 那个毒虫? |
[21:47] | Look, they paid us to keep it a secret. | 他们出钱让我们保守秘密的 |
[21:49] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁? |
[21:51] | This guy. | 某个男人 |
[21:53] | He shows up the next day and totally takes charge. | 第二天出现 料理好一切 |
[21:56] | Offers us money, makes us sign all these documents. | 给我们钱 让我们签一些文件 |
[21:59] | Kept it out of the papers. | 不留证据 |
[22:00] | I need to know the name of the man you guys were partying with that night. | 我需要那晚和你们开派对的男人的名字 |
[22:05] | All those years working on that serve. | 努力了那么多年 |
[22:08] | It’d be a shame to throw it all away. | 白费了就划不来了 |
[22:10] | Come on, Ella, a name. | 说吧 Ella 名字 |
[22:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:16] | Reed Benedict Reed Benedict. | |
[22:19] | As in… | 就是… |
[22:20] | Yeah, one and the same. | 嗯 就是那个 |
[22:22] | Whoa. Reed Benedict to run for Congress | 哇,Benedict在竞选国会议员 |
[22:29] | Well, life’s good when your last name is Benedict. | Benedict家的生活都富足啊 |
[22:31] | Yeah, well, having $50 million doesn’t hurt. | 家产5千万又不是坏事 |
[22:33] | Yeah, a senator, two governors in the family. | 一家子出了一个参议员 两个州长 |
[22:35] | Guy’s got a lot to live up to. | 这家伙要达到的标准很高呢 |
[22:37] | Can’t say he’s not trying. | 也不能说他没努力过 |
[22:38] | REED We can do better as a nation. | 作为国家我们会做得更好 |
[22:40] | That is why I am today announcing my intention | 因此 今天我特此声明 |
[22:44] | to run for Congress from the 14th Congressional District. | 竞选14选区的国会议员 |
[22:47] | Well, another Benedict on the rise. | 有一个冉冉升起的Benedict |
[22:49] | Not the best time to get caught | 这可不是被人发现 |
[22:51] | cheating on your wife with some blow in a hotel room. | 花天酒地背叛妻子的好时机 |
[22:53] | How much do you want to bet the Miami-Dade Police have no record of that hotel bust? | 你押多少在Miami Dade警局那晚突查没记录? |
[22:57] | That’s why they call ’em fixers. | 不然他们怎么叫善后人呢 |
[22:58] | All right, | 好吧 |
[22:59] | so Kayla found out her career was over | Kayla发现她的职业生涯面临终结 |
[23:01] | at the same time the guy responsible for it is running for Congress. | 而该负责的家伙要竞选国会议员 |
[23:04] | And she figures he’s not in a position to say no | 她觉得他没资格拒绝 |
[23:06] | and decides she wants more than her medical bills paid. | 于是想要比医药费更多的东西 |
[23:08] | Ah, it just doesn’t sound like this girl, you know. | 听起来不像这女孩的作风 |
[23:11] | …to support my husband. | …来支持我丈夫 |
[23:12] | Molly and I are very excited. | Molly和我都很兴奋 |
[23:14] | I mean, maybe it was Troy Smolin’s idea. It’s nice | 也许是Troy Smolin的主意 |
[23:16] | I mean, it explains his getting killed. | 想法不错 解释了他遇害的原因 |
[23:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:22] | Big eat small. | 大鱼吃小鱼 |
[23:23] | Natural order, they say. | 自然法则 他们这么说 |
[23:26] | Makes me mad, | 让我很不爽 |
[23:27] | though, that the big always get away with it. | 强权总是赢 |
[23:29] | Whoever your fixer is, he’s been a busy guy. I did some digging. | 不管善后人是谁 都是个大忙人 调查花了我一番功夫 |
[23:32] | Reed Benedict, yeah, he skirts trouble as well as he finds it. | Reed Benedict出了问题都能逢凶化吉 |
[23:35] | We’re talking drugs, bar fights. Lot of charges over the years. | 我们说的可是嗑药 斗殴 这么多年无数指控 |
[23:39] | Just, nothing seems to stick. | 不过 没一个成立的 |
[23:41] | Also, there’s no record of any drug arrest in Miami. | 另外 没有发现Miami的毒品突查记录 |
[23:44] | Told you. | 早说过了 |
[23:45] | Also, I found out more information about Eastern Associated Trust- | 还有 我查到东方联合信托的更多情报 |
[23:48] | the fund that’s been paying off our dead girl. | 这个信托提供女死者的花销 |
[23:50] | They share the same mailing address as a big midtown law firm- Suttleson & Levin. | 他们和市中心一家大型法律机构 Suttleson&Levin共享电邮地址 |
[23:54] | Have 300-plus lawyers. The fixer for the Benedicts is probably one of ’em, | 拥有3百多个律师 Benedict的善后人可能是其中之一 |
[23:59] | probably a partner. | 也许是合伙人 |
[24:00] | 171 names, | 171个名字 |
[24:02] | but it’s a start. | 但至少是个开始 |
[24:06] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[24:10] | Hedstrom Hedstrom. | |
[24:12] | We resist… we champions of the law? | 我们也会反抗… 我们维护法律 |
[24:16] | As much as we’re capable. | 在力所能及的范围内 |
[24:30] | Hedstrom Hedstrom. | |
[24:34] | Jonathan Hedstrom he’s our guy. | Jonathan Hedstrom 就是他 |
[24:38] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[24:39] | Makes me mad, though, that the big always get away with it. | 让我很不爽 强权总是赢 |
[24:43] | Oh, yeah, I’m sure. | 对 我确定 |
[24:51] | Okay, Jonathan Hedstrom bit of a mystery, | Jonathan Hedstrom 谜团不少 |
[24:53] | but Navy SEAL to Fordham Law, | 海豹突击队之后就读Fordham法学院 |
[24:55] | then Office of Naval Intelligence. | 然后是海军情报处 |
[24:57] | Bunch of classified military stuff in the ’80s. | 经手80年代不少军事机密 |
[24:59] | CIA? CIA? | |
[25:00] | Could be, but then he joins Suttleson & Levin as a partner in ’91, | 可能 但他在91年作为合伙人加入Suttleson&Levin |
[25:03] | and here’s the weird thing no client list as far as I can see. | 奇怪的是 我没找到客户名单 |
[25:07] | Appears he mostly handles trust accounts. | 显然他都是在管理信托账户 |
[25:09] | From which he pays off enemies of the Benedicts. | 用来拿钱封住Benedict敌人的口的 |
[25:11] | Yeah, it’s tough to track. | 对 很难追踪 |
[25:13] | He did cross paths with Oliver Benedict- Reed’s uncle- | 他和Reed的叔叔Oliver Benedict有过交集 |
[25:16] | in the Foreign Service in China and he shows up around the family a lot, right | 在驻中国办事处 他常去他家 |
[25:19] | weddings, summers at the Cape. | 婚礼啊 在Cape避暑啊 |
[25:21] | We should get Ella to I.D. him, but this is our guy. | 我们要让Ella去查他 不过就是他没跑了 |
[25:24] | Hey. Hey, Ballistics just got back to me. | 嘿 刚拿到弹道分析 |
[25:26] | Kayla and Troy were killed with the same nine-millimeter. | Kayla和Troy都死于同一把9毫米口径枪 |
[25:28] | Oh, any chance that it belongs to Reed? | 有可能属于Reed吗? |
[25:30] | Well, he doesn’t own any registered firearms. | 他名下没注册任何武器 |
[25:33] | He doesn’t need to. He owns Hedstrom. | 他没必要 他拥有Hedstrom |
[25:35] | Oh, you’re not going to believe this. That was Ella Zimmer’s attorney. | 说了你们也不信 Ella Zimmer的律师来电 |
[25:38] | She was supposed to come in today to give an official statement. | 她今天本该去做正式声明 |
[25:40] | Don’t say it. | 别说了 |
[25:41] | Well, it seems she’s accepted a last-minute invitation to play a tournament in Dubai | 显然她忽然收到迪拜大赛的临时邀请 |
[25:45] | and one immediately following in Morocco. | 接下来摩洛哥马上又有一场 |
[25:47] | And just like that. | 就这样子 |
[25:48] | Yeah, what are you going to say? Guy’s good. | 你还能说什么? 那家伙很有门路 |
[25:50] | Yep, all I know, you take on the Benedicts, | 我只知道 你要和Benedict作对 |
[25:52] | you got to be loaded for bear. | 就要有所准备 |
[25:53] | First, you got to get the bear’s attention. | 首先 你要吸引对方的注意 |
[25:56] | Hedstrom wasn’t returning any calls, so I tried | Hedstrom不接我电话 所以我 |
[25:58] | a buddy of mine over at the New York Ledger. | 找了个在纽约纪事报工作的朋友 |
[26:00] | I told him Reed Benedict might be a person of interest | 告诉他Reed Benedict很可能是 |
[26:03] | in a murder investigation. | 谋杀嫌疑人 |
[26:04] | Well, 14 minutes later Benedict’s office called. | 14分钟后Benedict办公室来电了 |
[26:07] | Of course he’ll help, whatever assistance we need. | 他绝对会合作 不管我们需要什么 |
[26:10] | That’s a good start. | 开了个好头 |
[26:14] | Hey. How’d you trip to this Hedstrom, anyway? | 你怎么遇上这个Hedstrom的? |
[26:18] | Saw it on a bench. | 在长椅上见的 |
[26:20] | There a story that goes with that? | 有没有什么典故? |
[26:21] | Of course there is, but you don’t want to hear it. | 当然有 但你不会想知道的 |
[26:23] | Funny, I do. | 有趣 我想知道呢 |
[26:25] | I have to make a phone call. | 我要打个电话 |
[26:27] | I’ll catch up to you. | 稍后再找你 |
[26:35] | Walter Morgan’s office. | Walter Morgan办公室 |
[26:37] | Yeah, hi, this is Carrie Wells for Mr. Morgan. | 我是Carrie Wells 找Morgan先生 |
[26:40] | Oh, Ms. Wells, I’m afraid Mr. Morgan is gone for the day, | Wells女士 恐怕Morgan今天出门了 |
[26:43] | but he did ask me to give you a message in case you called. | 不过他让我转交你一个口信 |
[26:47] | Really, what’s the message? | 真的 什么口信? |
[26:49] | He said to say “You’re welcome. “ | 他说 “不客气” |
[26:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[26:56] | Shall we? | 走吧? |
[26:57] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯哼 |
[26:58] | I last saw Kayla Yancey on November 15 at an exhibition tournament. | 我上次见Kayla Yancey是在12月15的表演赛 |
[27:02] | We spoke briefly and she expressed hope that she was on her way to a full recovery. | 我们聊了几句 她对完全康复表示乐观 |
[27:07] | I did not hear about Kayla again | 之后再没Kayla的消息 |
[27:09] | until I read of her death in the Times two days ago. | 直到两天前在时代杂志读到死讯 |
[27:11] | She was an inspiring person and a wonderful athlete, | 她是个激昂人心的杰出运动员 |
[27:14] | and her death is a true tragedy. | 她的死是个悲剧 |
[27:17] | So, if you would confine your questions to the relevant portions of our client’s statement… | 请将你们的问题限制在当事人声明的范围内… |
[27:20] | Were you romantically involved with Kayla? | 你和Kayla是否有情感纠葛? |
[27:23] | As my client’s statement indicates, he and Kayla Yancey had been casual friends | 正如当事人声明所述 |
[27:26] | for a number of years. | 他和Kayla Yancey只是多年好友 |
[27:27] | Mr. Benedict, were you involved in any way in the original injury to Kayla’s ankle? | Benedict先生 你和Kayle脚踝伤情是否有关? |
[27:31] | I was not. | 没有 |
[27:33] | You weren’t partying in Key Biscayne, doing a little coke, hanging out? | 你没有在Key Biscayne参加派对 嗑药鬼混? |
[27:37] | One thing led to another, cops got called? | 事情接二连三 最后警察来了? |
[27:39] | Let’s move on. | 继续别的问题 |
[27:40] | Two nights ago, can you account for your whereabouts from 5:30 to 7:30? | 请说出两晚前5点半到7点半你的行踪? |
[27:43] | Next question, Detective. | 下个问题 探长 |
[27:44] | This is a homicide investigation, and Mr. Benedict is not above the law. | 这是谋杀调查 Benedict先生不高于法律 |
[27:48] | We have a black sedan and a partial plate from the crime scene | 我们在现场发现的黑车及部分牌照 |
[27:51] | that matches a car the Benedicts own. | 符合Benedict拥有的那辆 |
[27:53] | What? | 什么? |
[27:54] | This is a wrap, folks. | 到此为止 |
[27:55] | No, hold on. I knew Kayla, | 不 等等 我认识Kayla |
[27:57] | but I didn’t hurt her. | 但我没伤害她 |
[27:58] | Reed Reed. No, | |
[27:59] | I have nothing to hide here. | 别 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[28:01] | You want to know where I was the night Kayla was killed. | 你想知道Kayla遇害当晚我在哪里 |
[28:04] | I was with a doctor, a therapist actually. | 我和医生在一起 心理医生 |
[28:08] | I’m sure one of these gentlemen can put you in touch with him. | 我相信这些先生会帮你们联系上他 |
[28:11] | That’s it, boys and girls. | 到此为止 |
[28:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:21] | Wait a second, that’s Hedstrom. | 等等 那是Hedstrom |
[28:24] | If they’ve got their fixer here, it means they’re circling the wagons. | 如果连善后人也请来了 他们就是严阵以待 |
[28:27] | First things first we’re gonna find that shrink to check Benedict’s alibi. | 要事优先 我们要先找到心理医生 核查Benedict的不在场证明 |
[28:30] | No, first I’m gonna talk to him. | 不 首先我要和他谈谈 |
[28:32] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[28:32] | We don’t even know what questions to ask. | 我们都不知道该问什么 |
[28:34] | Oh, I got a question. | 噢 我知道个问题 |
[28:35] | Did you kill Kayla Yancey, for starters? | 就从你是否杀害了Kayla Yancey开始? |
[28:41] | I’ll fix you, you bastard. | 我来善你的后吧 混蛋 |
[28:44] | I got the report back from the Bridgeport M.E.’s office | 我从Bridgeport法医办公室 |
[28:46] | on the Richard Simons murder. | 拿到了Richard Simons谋杀案的报告 |
[28:49] | Anything? | 有线索? |
[28:50] | Less than nothing. | 还不如没有 |
[28:51] | He said it was the most sterile crime scene he has ever seen. | 他说那是他见过的最干净的犯罪现场 |
[28:54] | No prints, no hairs, no skin shavings, nothing. | 没指纹 没头发 没皮屑 什么都没有 |
[28:58] | Footprints? | 脚印呢? |
[28:59] | Okay, get this. | 看这个 |
[29:00] | The body was stuffed in a culvert by the side of the highway, right? | 尸体被塞进了高速路涵洞里 对吧? |
[29:03] | It had been raining for two days straight, so there was mud everywhere. | 连下两天雨 到处都是泥巴 |
[29:08] | Not a footprint, not a tire track for a hundred yards. | 一百码内没有足迹 没有轮胎印 |
[29:12] | Big fan of the sea lions myself. Now you see ’em, now you don’t, | 我个人是海狮迷 若隐若现 |
[29:15] | and barely a ripple in their wake. | 醒着时几不可察 |
[29:17] | “Barely a ripple. “ | “几不可察” |
[29:19] | If this guy is contacting you, Carrie, be careful. | 如果他和你有联系 Carrie 小心点 |
[29:22] | I don’t want to offer him up another victim. | 我不想让他手下多一个受害者 |
[29:24] | This may sound insane, but what if he’s trying to help me? | 听起来也许很疯狂 但如果他想帮我呢? |
[29:28] | Then you’re making a deal with the devil. | 那你就是在与虎谋皮 |
[29:31] | Right. | 好吧 |
[29:37] | My office. | 来我办公室 |
[29:41] | Sure. | 好 |
[29:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[29:49] | I just got a call from the Corruption Commission about you. | 贪腐调查处刚刚就你的问题给我打电话 |
[29:53] | Corruption Commission? What did they want? | 贪腐调查处? 他们想干嘛? |
[29:55] | To inform me they’re opening an investigation into your expenditures and your earnings. | 告知我他们正在调查你的收支情况 |
[29:59] | Oh, this is coming from Jonathan Hedstrom. | 这绝对是Jonathan Hedstrom的手笔 |
[30:02] | And you know what that means? | 知道这意味着什么吗? |
[30:03] | That means we’re close to the truth on Kayla Yancey. | 我们接近Kayla Yancey死亡的真相了 |
[30:06] | He’s behind this, he’s coming after me. | 他幕后指使 他在针对我 |
[30:07] | I don’t care how they got here. | 我不管他们怎么扯进来 |
[30:08] | I care about getting them away. | 我只想让他们赶紧走人 |
[30:10] | So I’m gonna ask you, is there anything for them to find? | 所以我要问你 有没有可能被他们抓到把柄? |
[30:14] | I’ll be fine, Al. | 我不会有事的 Al |
[30:16] | That’s not an answer. | 这不算答案 |
[30:17] | If your gambling shows up on their radar… | 如果他们发现了你赌博… |
[30:19] | Okay, you don’t have to worry about it! | 轮不到你来操心! |
[30:20] | I do have to worry about it! | 我必须得操心! |
[30:22] | You leave your prints at some underground casino, | 你在地下赌场留下指纹 |
[30:23] | I’m the guy that’s got to make that go away. | 我才是收拾烂摊子的 |
[30:25] | You remember that? | 记得吗? |
[30:25] | I’ve said thank you for that. | 我向你道过谢了 |
[30:27] | You want me to say it again? Thank you, thank you, Al. | 还想听我说一次? 谢谢 谢谢你全家 Al |
[30:31] | Look, you’re getting a higher profile now. | 你现在太高调 |
[30:36] | The whole team is getting a higher profile. | 整个小组都太高调 |
[30:39] | Whether or not this Hedstrom is coming after you, you got to be careful, | 不管Hedstrom是不是对付你 你都要小心点 |
[30:42] | and I’m not just talking about your gambling, | 我不只是说你赌博 |
[30:43] | I’m talking about your gangster boyfriend. | 还有你的黑帮男友 |
[30:45] | Gangster boyf what? He’s not a gangster, first of all. | 黑帮男… 什么? 首先 他不是黑帮 |
[30:48] | Second of all, stay out of my dating life. | 其次 别管我的感情生活 |
[30:51] | I’ll stay out of it, but I can’t speak for the commission. | 我可以不管 但我不能保证调查局不管 |
[30:56] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我是想保护你 |
[30:59] | It sounds like you’re trying to protect you. | 听着像是你在自保而已 |
[31:00] | It sounds like you’re worried people are going to find out | 听着像是你在担心别人发现 |
[31:03] | that your star detective isn’t Mother Teresa | 你的头号警探 不是一清二白 |
[31:06] | and you might not get invited to your uptown events | 而你也许就没办法受邀参加上流盛会 |
[31:09] | to hobnob with the deputy mayor anymore. | 对副市长卑躬屈膝了 |
[31:17] | You’re part of a team here, | 你是团队成员 |
[31:19] | and you may not like to believe it, | 也许你不想相信 |
[31:21] | but we have your back. You ought to have ours. | 但我们确实在支持你 你也应该支持我们 |
[31:27] | Right. | 对 |
[31:30] | I’ll handle it, okay? | 我来处理 好吗? |
[31:45] | Stop, stop, you can’t go in there. | 抱歉 你不能进去 |
[31:48] | You are messing with the wrong person. | 你惹错人了 |
[31:50] | I’m in a meeting here. | 我在开会 |
[31:51] | Look, meeting’s over. | 会议结束 |
[31:52] | Would you please…? | 你能不能…? |
[31:58] | Detective, would it be the worst thing to take some time off, | 警探 花点时间整理下你的小脑袋 |
[32:00] | clear your head a little, | 就那么糟吗 |
[32:02] | maybe start thinking more clearly about things? | 说不定你思路会更清晰呢? |
[32:05] | Listen to me. | 你给我听着 |
[32:06] | You’d better start looking over your shoulder ’cause I’m coming for you | 你最好给我小心点 因为我和你杠上了 |
[32:08] | and I’m not going to stop till I take you down. | 不是你死 就是我活 |
[32:11] | No offense, but I have dealt with adversaries far more challenging than you. | 无意冒犯 但我料理过的敌人比你难搞得多 |
[32:19] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[32:31] | Here’s what I don’t get. | 我不太明白这点 |
[32:32] | Reed’s alibi checks out, he’s in the clear, right? | Reed的不在场证明属实 他没了嫌疑 对吧? |
[32:34] | So why is Hedstrom getting involved in any of this? | 为什么Hedstrom还会牵扯进来? |
[32:37] | Well, maybe he killed Kayla. | 也许他杀了Kayla |
[32:38] | No, that guy he’s a pro. | 不 那家伙 是个高手 |
[32:39] | Kayla’s murder it was sloppy. I think he’s protecting someone who did. | Kayla遇害案 太低级 我想他是在保护真凶 |
[32:43] | Only person we’re targeting is Benedict, | 我们的目标人物只有Benedict |
[32:45] | and he’s got an alibi. | 而他有不在场证明 |
[32:47] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[32:47] | We’re targeting Reed, right? | 我们在查Reed 对吧? |
[32:49] | But Hedstrom’s got to be afraid | 但Hedstrom应该是担心 |
[32:51] | that someone close to Reed is going to go down in the crossfire. | Reed的亲朋被扯进来 |
[33:00] | His wife. | 他妻子 |
[33:05] | Molly had these red marks on her wrist. | Molly手腕上有红印 |
[33:08] | What if that bracelet didn’t belong to Kayla? | 如果镯子不是Kayla的呢? |
[33:09] | What if it belonged to Molly Benedict? | 如果属于Molly Benedict呢? |
[33:12] | That would make a hell of a lot more sense. | 那样更说得通 |
[33:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对对对对 |
[33:14] | So Kayla’s one of Reed’s old flames; | Kayla是Reed的旧情人之一 |
[33:16] | now she’s desperate, circling back into Reed’s life… | 现在极度渴求重回Reed的生活… |
[33:19] | If Molly thinks that Troy and Kayla are going after her husband, | 如果Molly认为Troy和Kayla目的在她丈夫 |
[33:22] | there’s your motive. Protect your marriage, Reed’s political career. | 就有了动机 守卫婚姻和Reed的政治生涯 |
[33:27] | I’ll do whatever I have to, to support my husband. | 我会不惜一切代价 支持我丈夫 |
[33:31] | She knew that if Kayla told her story, it would destroy Reed’s career. | 她知道如果Kayla说出经历 Reed的前途就毁了 |
[33:35] | Where was Molly Benedict when Kayla was murdered? | Kayla遇害时Molly Benedict在哪? |
[33:38] | We had her at home, I think. | 在家吧 我想 |
[33:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:40] | This is across the street from Molly Benedict’s design firm in SoHo. | 这是Molly Benedict设计所家庭办公室对街 |
[33:44] | This is 30 minutes after Kayla’s murder. See that car pulling in? | 这是Kayla遇害半小时后 看到停进来的车了吗? |
[33:48] | Matches the car seen leaving the murder scene. | 符合离开谋杀现场的车 |
[33:50] | Oh, we haven’t even gotten to our close-up yet, Mr. DeMille. | 这还不算一锤定音的时候 DeMille先生 |
[33:56] | Hello, Molly. | 你好 Molly |
[33:59] | You know what’s great about being a doctor? Professional courtesy. | 知道当医生有什么好吗? 职业礼仪 |
[34:02] | I just talked to a colleague over at Bellevue | 我刚和Bellevue的同行谈过 |
[34:05] | who told me that your friend there, Molly Benedict, | 他说Molly Benedict |
[34:07] | has had her fair share of psychiatric care over the past decade. | 过去10年一直在接受心理咨询 |
[34:11] | Her latest stint at Bellevue for acute stress disorder, | 她最近因为严重压力失调就医于Bellevue |
[34:15] | or as you laymen commonly refer to it, a nervous breakdown. | 就是你们外行人说的 精神崩溃 |
[34:18] | Which doesn’t make this any more comforting. | 那也没有变得多和谐 |
[34:21] | You ready? Molly Benedict obtained a handgun license three months ago. | 准备好爆料了? Molly Benedict三个月前获得持枪许可 |
[34:25] | Please tell me it was a nine-mil. | 请告诉我是9毫米口径 |
[34:26] | Glock 17 Glock 17. | |
[34:28] | That’s our baby. | 就是它了 |
[34:29] | Go get her. | 去抓她 |
[34:34] | Detectives, I’ve answered all your questions. I have nothing more to say. | 警探们 我已回答了所有问题 无可奉告了 |
[34:36] | Hi. We haven’t met. I’m Carrie. | 嗨 我们还没见过 我是Carrie |
[34:38] | Molly Molly. | |
[34:39] | Molly, did you lose something recently? A diamond bracelet, maybe? | Molly 你最近是不是丢了什么? 也许是钻石手镯? |
[34:43] | No. | 没有 |
[34:44] | Well, maybe you can explain how a bracelet you wore to a Met opening last month | 请解释你上个月戴着参加Met开幕的手镯 |
[34:48] | wound up next to a dead girl in Queens. | 为何会出现在皇后区死者身边 |
[34:51] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Kayla Yancey. | 你因涉嫌谋杀Kayla Yancey被捕 |
[34:54] | Put your hands behind your back. | 双手放到背后 |
[34:54] | What are they talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[34:55] | I’m so sorry, Reed. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 Reed 对不起 |
[34:57] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:59] | Don’t. | 别 |
[35:09] | For a second, when she first came out of the courts, | 有那么一刹那 她刚离开球场的时候 |
[35:11] | I thought I should just get back in my car. | 我觉得我该回车上 |
[35:15] | But then she looked, and she saw me. | 但是她看到了 她看到我了 |
[35:19] | She saw the gun. | 她看到枪了 |
[35:23] | And I was afraid she would scream. | 我怕她会大叫 |
[35:27] | So I pulled the trigger. | 所以扣了扳机 |
[35:30] | And she fell. | 然后她倒下了 |
[35:33] | And I ran over to her, you know, to… | 我跑向她 想… |
[35:35] | to see maybe she was okay. | 想看看她的情况 |
[35:37] | And she grabbed me here. | 然后她抓住了我 |
[35:43] | I couldn’t let her talk. | 我不能让她乱说 |
[35:46] | I couldn’t let her tell anyone. | 我不能让她告诉任何人 |
[35:50] | So I did it again. | 所以我又来了一次 |
[35:53] | And I thought… | 我想… |
[35:54] | I just kept thinking, why did I do this? | 我一直在想 我为什么要这样? |
[35:57] | I didn’t have to do this. | 我没必要这样做 |
[36:12] | She didn’t mention Troy Smolin at all. | 她完全没提到Troy Smolin |
[36:14] | Claims she has no idea who killed him. | 声称不知道是谁杀了他 |
[36:16] | That’s because it was cleanup. | 因为都料理好了 |
[36:17] | Hedstrom, I know. I tried. | Hedstrom 我知道 我试过 |
[36:19] | She wouldn’t flip on him. | 她不会供出他的 |
[36:20] | Either she’s scared or the Benedicts kept her in the dark. | 要么是她害怕 要么Benedict没告诉她 |
[36:23] | All right, so we get a search warrant, right? | 我们拿到搜查令了 对吧? |
[36:25] | We get into Hedstrom’s office, his house. | 我们可以去Hedstrom的办公室 他家 |
[36:27] | Good luck. You know his pedigree. | 祝你好运 你知道他的背景 |
[36:28] | With what we got, | 就我们有的证据 |
[36:30] | there’s not a judge in New York who’d grant a search warrant for that guy. | 纽约没哪个法官会发搜查令 |
[36:33] | Judge Leo Silverman. Talk to His Honor about that. | Leo Silverman法官 和他去谈谈 |
[36:36] | The judge is quite persuasive. | 那个法官很好说服 |
[36:41] | Hey! Roe. | 嘿! Roe |
[36:42] | Yo. | 哟 |
[36:43] | Can you do a search for a criminal court judge? A Leo Silverman? | 你能查个刑事法庭法官吗? Leo Silverman? |
[36:46] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[36:47] | Sorry. Can you include “Benedict” in that search? | 等等 可以把”Benedict”纳入搜索吗? |
[36:50] | Okay, here we go- Silverman and Benedict. | 好 开始搜索Silverman和Benedict |
[36:53] | Whoa. Yowza. Got some pay dirt. | 哇 有些好料呢 |
[36:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:56] | Looks like Leo Silverman took on | 似乎Leo Silverman在1992年竞选过 |
[36:59] | Reed Benedict Senior for his House seat in 1992, | Reed Benedict参议员的位置 |
[37:01] | and they nearly buried him. | 他们差点就把他活埋了 |
[37:02] | “Leo Silverman tarred and feathered by Benedict machine. | “Leo Silverman被Benedict打得落花流水” |
[37:06] | Loses by 30 points. “ | “以30个百分点输掉” |
[37:07] | That is exactly why Leo Silverman is the one judge in town | 那正是Leo Silverman会愿意 |
[37:10] | who will give us a warrant for Jonathan Hedstrom. | 给我们搜查Jonathan Hedstrom许可的原因 |
[37:13] | Thank you, Fred. | 谢谢 Fred |
[37:17] | Oh, please don’t get up. | 请不要起身 |
[37:18] | No, it… it doesn’t work like that. | 不 事情不是这么办的 |
[37:21] | He can’t. | 他不能 |
[37:22] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:24] | I got to call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[37:26] | Detectives, look, I’d love to chat, but I’m just on my way out. | 警探们 我很想聊聊 但我要出门了 |
[37:30] | Oh, what’s the matter? One of the Benedicts got a runny nose, need a tissue? | 怎么了? 有个Benedict家的流鼻涕需要纸巾? |
[37:34] | Do you people never tire of this? | 你们就不觉得厌倦吗? |
[37:36] | Oh, this won’t take long. | 花不了多久的 |
[37:38] | Based on the warrant we just executed on your car, | 根据我们刚刚对你的车执行的搜查令 |
[37:40] | we got a parking receipt that puts you one block away from | 我们找到你在Troy Smolin遇害地点 |
[37:43] | where Troy Smolin was murdered, | 一街区外的停车罚单 |
[37:44] | right at the same time. | 恰好是同一时间呢 |
[37:46] | Well, if you want to arrest me for that, you go ahead. | 如果你想借此逮捕我 尽管动手 |
[37:49] | Oh, no, it gets better. | 噢 不 还有更好的呢 |
[37:50] | We got a subpoena for your safety deposit box, | 我们对你的保险箱申请到了传票 |
[37:53] | courtesy of your buddy, Judge Leo Silverman. | 承蒙你的好兄弟 Leo Silverman法官的好意 |
[37:57] | You know what we found in there? | 知道我们找到了什么吗? |
[37:59] | The remnants of Molly Benedict’s bracelet, the gun that Molly used to kill Kayla, | Molly Benedict手镯碎片 Molly射杀Kayla的枪 |
[38:03] | the same gun that you used to kill Troy. | 也正是你用来杀Troy的枪 |
[38:09] | You have no idea who you’re dealing with. | 你根本不知道你惹了谁 |
[38:11] | Oh, that’s what they all say. | 他们都这么说 |
[38:13] | Hands behind your back, pal. | 双手放到背后 |
[38:37] | Hey. You got a minute? | 嘿 有时间吗? |
[38:39] | Not if it’s like that last minute we had. | 如果是我们上次相处那样就没有 |
[38:41] | What if it’s a little bit like that last minute? | 如果和上次有点像呢? |
[38:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[38:48] | I think… I’ve been in touch with Fred. | 我觉得… 我和Fred有联系 |
[38:52] | Listen, he gave me Jonathan Hedstrom. | 他帮我抓住了Jonathan Hedstrom |
[38:55] | Hold on. He called you? | 等等 他打你电话了? |
[38:57] | Not exactly. He also gave me Judge Silverman from when we were at that charity thing. | 不算是 他还在慈善活动上告诉我Silverman法官 |
[39:01] | Look, I looked into him. He’s an attorney. | 听着 我查过他 他是律师 |
[39:02] | His name is Walter Morgan. I… called him. | 他叫做Walter Morgan 我… 打给他的 |
[39:06] | I met him. | 我和他见过面 |
[39:08] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[39:09] | Yeah, well, we both know that. | 这一点我们都知道 |
[39:11] | And you lied to me. | 你还骗我 |
[39:12] | I had to be sure. | 我必须确定 |
[39:14] | And now you’re sure? | 现在你确定了? |
[39:16] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:17] | But we can’t touch him. | 但我们不能动他 |
[39:19] | I mean, I have looked at every public record, every brief. | 我看过每条公开记录 每份简报 |
[39:22] | Nothing traces back to him. | 没法回溯到他 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry I lied to you. I shouldn’t have done it. | 抱歉骗了你 我本不应该 |
[39:29] | You’re just doing what he wants. You realize that. | 你被他牵着鼻子走 没发现吗 |
[39:32] | No. | 没 |
[39:33] | He’s doing what I want. | 他被我牵着玩呢 |
[39:34] | He helped me with this case. | 他帮我解决了这个案子 |
[39:36] | No. | 不 |
[39:37] | He’s playing you. That’s what he does. | 他在耍你 就这么简单 |
[39:45] | Oh, my God. | 噢 我的头啊 |
[39:48] | Molly Molly. | |
[39:57] | Hey, Carrie. | 嘿 Carrie |
[40:02] | I was glad to hear from you again. | 很高兴你又联系我了 |
[40:05] | Thank you for agreeing to meet me. | 谢谢你同意见我 |
[40:10] | Allen Street Foundation, no? | Allen街基金会 不是吗? |
[40:13] | I’m sorry. What about it? | 抱歉 怎么了? |
[40:14] | Charity- you’re on the board. | 慈善团体 你是董事会成员 |
[40:16] | Yeah, I am. | 对 我有 |
[40:17] | With Molly Benedict. | 还有Molly Benedict |
[40:21] | See, it took me a while to figure it out, | 花了我好久才想明白 |
[40:23] | but I got there. | 不过总算想通了 |
[40:26] | What, did you get inside the head of a fragile woman, | 怎么 你入侵一个可怜女人的内心 |
[40:29] | manipulate her, give her some advice? | 操控她 给她一些小建议? |
[40:32] | Is that how it works? | 是这样吗? |
[40:34] | Uh, as I recall, Molly asked for my thoughts on her husband’s political career. | 就我所知 Molly问我的是 关于她丈夫政治生涯的想法 |
[40:39] | Apparently, she thought it was threatened in some way. | 显然 她觉得有某种威胁 |
[40:42] | And you told her how to… | 而你给了她方法… |
[40:44] | remove the threat? | 去剪除威胁? |
[40:46] | I don’t recall the exact advice I gave her, but maybe something along those lines. | 我不记得具体怎么建议的 但也许差不多吧 |
[40:49] | And she… | 然后她… |
[40:51] | shoots and kills Kayla, | 枪杀了Kayla |
[40:55] | a 19-year-old girl. | 一个19岁女孩 |
[40:58] | That is some game… | 布得一手好局啊… |
[41:00] | Fred Fred. | |
[41:02] | Fred? Fred? | |
[41:04] | Excuse me? | 抱歉? |
[41:07] | You want to know how this ends? | 想知道这会如何了结吗? |
[41:11] | You lose. | 你输 |
[41:13] | I know you think you’re safe, but I’m coming for you, | 我知道你自以为安全 但我会找上你的 |
[41:16] | and I am not going to stop until you’re on your knees. | 我会一直针对你 直到你下跪悔罪求情 |
[41:23] | That makes me sad. I thought we could be friends. | 真伤心啊 我还以为能做朋友呢 |
[41:27] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[41:28] | You’re absolutely sure? | 你确定? |
[41:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:31] | Piece of advice, Carrie? | 给你点建议吧 Carrie? |
[41:34] | Since it seems that’s all I’m good for. | 既然我这么精于此道 |
[41:39] | They’ve rebuilt the Penguin House at the zoo. | 他们重建了动物园企鹅馆 |
[41:44] | Why don’t you have a look? | 你怎么不去看看呢? |
[41:50] | See you around the jungle. | 以后再见 |
[42:14] | I CAN HELP YOU FIND RACHEL’S KILLER | 我能帮你找到杀Rachel的人 |
[42:28] | What did he say? | 他说什么了? |
[42:31] | Nothing definitive. | 没什么明确的 |
[42:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[42:38] | Yeah. | 没 |
[42:41] | Be seeing you, Carrie. | 看着你哟 Carrie |
[42:44] | Yeah. | 没 |