时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Mr. Dirkson, | 德克森先生 |
[00:32] | I believe congratulations are in order. | 我可以恭喜您了吧 |
[00:34] | Yeah, we closed this afternoon. | 是啊 今天下午并购成功了 |
[00:36] | Your friends at Lambrex had me | 你在兰博雷克斯的朋友让我 |
[00:38] | send a little something up to your room. | 送了点小东西到你房间 |
[00:40] | Oh, nice. | 真好 |
[00:41] | Anything else I can help you with this evening? | 今晚还有什么吩咐吗 |
[00:43] | – I’m all set, but thank you, Robert. – Okay. | -没了 谢谢 罗伯特 -好的 |
[01:08] | You’re back early. | 你回来得真早 |
[01:14] | Who are you? | 你哪位 |
[01:17] | I’m Jackie. | 杰姬 |
[01:18] | Well, Jackie, it’s nice to meet you, | 杰姬 很高兴认识你 |
[01:21] | but I think you’re in the wrong room. | 但你走错房间了吧 |
[01:22] | I’m in the right room… trust me. | 相信我 我没走错 |
[01:31] | Quite a “little something”. | 这”小东西”可真不错 |
[01:32] | Why don’t you give me a hand with the zipper. | 帮我拉一下拉链吧 |
[01:53] | – Hello. – Hi, Carrie. | -你好啊 -凯莉 |
[01:54] | – The usual? – Yes. | -照旧吗 -是的 |
[01:55] | Diesel fuel, four shots, five sugars. | 四倍特浓冰咖啡 加五份糖 |
[01:57] | Very nice. You remembered. | 厉害啊 你记住了 |
[01:59] | Yeah, thanks to you and my new little system, | 多亏你 还有我的新系统 |
[02:01] | I never forget an order anymore. | 我再也不会忘单了 |
[02:03] | Oh, really? What’s that? | 是吗 什么系统 |
[02:07] | – See? That’s you. – Nice. | -看见没 这就是你 -厉害啊 |
[02:07] | That one’s sure to pick you up on a Monday, | 刚才一定让你在周一打起精神了吧 |
[02:09] | and I bet this might, too. | 这个应该也会 |
[02:10] | – Gentlemen, start your engines. – Here, keep the… | -先生们 马力全开吧 -别找了 |
[02:10] | How about the first caller to name | 第一个打进电话告诉我们 |
[02:12] | Billboard’s number one song | 1998年1月17日 |
[02:13] | from January 17, 1998 | 公告牌榜单排名第一歌曲的听众 |
[02:14] | Wait a second. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[02:16] | will win a free skydiving lesson for two. | 将赢得双人免费跳伞课程 |
[02:21] | Oh, we already got someone. Hello, caller. | 已经有听众打进来了 你好啊 |
[02:23] | Yes! “Truly Madly Deeply”, Savage Garden. | 野人花园的《真诚的 疯狂的 深深的》 |
[02:25] | I hope you’re ready to jump | 希望你已经准备好 |
[02:26] | out of a perfectly good airplane, | 跳下一架超赞的飞机了 |
[02:28] | because that’s right! | 因为你答对了 |
[02:29] | – Skydiving? Me? – Yeah. Come on. | -跳伞 我吗 -是啊 去跳吧 |
[02:32] | You are the one who said you wanted to face your fears. | 是你说要直面恐惧的 |
[02:34] | I never said that. | 我可没说过 |
[02:35] | Yes, you did. November 7, 2012. | 你说过 2012年11月7日 |
[02:38] | It was a Wednesday. | 是个周三 |
[02:39] | We were having lunch at Misai Sake House | 我们在北方大道的 |
[02:40] | on Northern Boulevard. | 三栖居酒屋吃午餐 |
[02:41] | Okay, I said it, | 好吧 我是说过 |
[02:42] | but I was referring to eating raw sea urchin, | 但我指的是生吃海胆 |
[02:44] | not jumping out of an airplane. | 而不是从飞机上跳下来 |
[02:45] | Al, you need to face your fears. Just jump. | 艾尔 你得直面恐惧 跳吧 |
[02:49] | Morning, guys. | 早上好 伙计们 |
[02:50] | Hey, Jay. | 杰 |
[02:51] | Victim’s name is Paul Dirkson. | 死者名叫保罗·德克森 |
[02:53] | Maid found him dead in his room this morning, | 保洁人员今早发现他死在了自己的房间里 |
[02:55] | strangled. | 是被勒死的 |
[02:56] | Webster’s already upstairs. | 韦伯斯特已经在楼上了 |
[03:04] | No sign of forced entry. | 没有强行进入的痕迹 |
[03:05] | Figure either Dirkson let his killer in | 要么是德克森让凶手进房的 |
[03:07] | or someone had a key. | 要么凶手有钥匙 |
[03:08] | Any witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[03:09] | Nah. Nothing so far. | 目前没有 |
[03:12] | Hey, Jo. | 乔 |
[03:12] | Waste of a perfectly good silk tie if you ask me. | 要我说 真是浪费了一条上好的丝绸领带 |
[03:16] | You got a time of death for us, Jo? | 知道死亡时间了吗 乔 |
[03:18] | Uh, yeah, according to rigor, | 根据尸体的僵硬程度 |
[03:19] | between 8:00 and 10:00 last night. | 应该在昨晚八点到十点之间 |
[03:21] | He missing any valuables? | 丢失值钱物品了吗 |
[03:23] | His watch is gone, his wallet is gone. | 他的手表和钱包不见了 |
[03:26] | His cell phone’s over on the table. | 手机在那边桌上 |
[03:28] | Sounds like a robbery gone wrong. | 听着像抢劫搞砸了 |
[03:31] | Jay, you got a glove? | 杰 你有手套吗 |
[03:34] | Put a fraud alert out on his credit cards. | 对他的信用卡发出诈骗警告 |
[03:57] | Hey, Carrie, we got the hotel manager. | 凯莉 找到酒店经理了 |
[04:00] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:03] | Mr. Dirkson checked in three days ago. | 德克森先生是三天前登记入住的 |
[04:06] | He was from Philadelphia. | 他从费城过来 |
[04:07] | Ran a Fortune 500 hedge fund. | 经营一家《财富》五百强的对冲基金公司 |
[04:09] | He was in town overseeing | 他来纽约监督 |
[04:11] | a considerable telecommunications merger. | 一笔重要的电信公司并购案 |
[04:13] | Anything unusual come up during his stay? | 他入住期间发生过什么奇怪的事吗 |
[04:15] | He and his colleagues were out most of the time. | 他和同事不常待在酒店 |
[04:17] | Someone accessed this room, | 有人进了他的房间 |
[04:18] | so we’ll have to take a look | 所以我们得看看 |
[04:20] | at hotel security tapes. | 酒店的监控录像 |
[04:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:22] | There are none. | 没装监控 |
[04:24] | We have cameras in the lobby | 大堂里有摄像头 |
[04:25] | and key card readers on every door, | 每扇门上都装有读卡器 |
[04:27] | but, uh, no surveillance up in The Towers. | 但摩天塔里没设监控 |
[04:29] | The Towers? | 摩天塔 |
[04:30] | Our premium floors. | 特等楼层 |
[04:33] | The St. Laurent caters to an elite clientele… | 圣·劳伦为迎合名流顾客的需求而设 |
[04:36] | some of whom wish to remain out of the public eye. | 他们中有些人希望避开公众视线 |
[04:39] | – Their privacy is sacred to us. – Of course. | -他们的隐私对我们是神圣的 -当然 |
[04:42] | Could you get me a list of the St. Laurent’s employees? | 能给我一份圣·劳伦的雇员名单吗 |
[04:46] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[04:48] | Detectives, how long do you expect to tie up the suite? | 两位警探 这套房你们要封锁多久 |
[04:52] | As long as it takes. | 直到破案为止 |
[04:53] | It’s just that, uh… let me be blunt. | 我就直说了 |
[04:57] | There are seven conventions in the city right now. | 现在市里有七个会在开 |
[04:59] | That suite goes for $5,200 a night. | 这套房一晚上5200美元 |
[05:06] | One of his guests is found murdered in a hotel suite, | 他的一位客人死在酒店套房里 |
[05:10] | and all he cares about is flipping the room. | 而他只关心重新开放房间 |
[05:13] | Guess Paul Dirkson should’ve stayed | 看来保罗·德克森不应该离开 |
[05:14] | in the city of brotherly love. | 兄弟和睦之城[费城别称] |
[05:34] | Alright, I’ve got the timeline for victim Dirkson, | 我拿到了受害人德克森的时间表 |
[05:37] | Housekeeping delivered | 晚上8:30客房服务 |
[05:38] | strawberries and champagne at 8:30 P.M. | 送来了草莓和香槟 |
[05:41] | According to his pals, Dirkson isn’t feeling well, | 据同事们说 德克森觉得不太舒服 |
[05:44] | he leaves dinner early, gets back to the hotel at 9:35. | 他提前离席 9:35回到酒店 |
[05:47] | In between, at 9:06, someone swipes his key card. | 在这之间的9:06 有人刷了他的房卡 |
[05:50] | Well, then that’s our guy. | 那就是我们要找的人 |
[05:51] | Problem is, we looked at lobby security footage | 问题是我们看了那天晚上的 |
[05:53] | from that evening, everyone’s accounted for. | 大厅监控录像 所有人都没嫌疑 |
[05:55] | That’s because he didn’t come through the lobby. | 那是因为他不是从大厅进入的 |
[05:58] | I ran background checks on all the hotel employees. | 我调查了所有酒店员工的背景资料 |
[06:00] | Turns out the concierge got fired from his last job in L.A. | 发现前台在洛杉矶工作时曾被解雇 |
[06:03] | for tipping off the paparazzi | 因为在名人到达时 |
[06:04] | to when celebrities were arriving. | 向狗仔队通风报信 |
[06:06] | And after I explained to him accessory | 在我告诉他成为谋杀帮凶 |
[06:07] | to murder’s a little more serious | 比得罪金·卡戴珊 |
[06:08] | than pissing off Kim Kardashian, | 情况要更严重时 |
[06:10] | he admitted to setting up guys at the back door, | 他承认在后门安排了几个人 |
[06:12] | which, as it turns out, | 结果是名人从后门入住时 |
[06:13] | is how the beautiful people check in. | 蹲守在那的记者 |
[06:16] | You’re thinking, if a photographer was out there last night, | 你是在想 如果昨晚有摄影师守在那 |
[06:20] | maybe he caught our guy coming in the back way. | 也许他拍到了从后门进入的嫌犯 |
[06:22] | Someone was there. | 确实有人在那 |
[06:23] | Our concierge tipped his pal | 那个前台告诉他的同伴 |
[06:24] | that Megan Fox was arriving yesterday evening. | 梅根·福克斯昨晚要来 |
[06:26] | Guy sat out there shooting for 4 and half Hours. | 这家伙在那拍摄了四个半小时 |
[06:29] | You get all the photos? | 你拿到所有的照片了吗 |
[06:30] | No, not yet. They’re actually owned by his magazine. | 还没有 它们是归杂志社所有的 |
[06:32] | The editor’s giving me the runaround. But don’t worry, | 编辑在敷衍我 不过别担心 |
[06:34] | – I’ll get ’em. – Well, you should loop Eliot in. | -我会搞定的 -你可以跟艾略特说 |
[06:36] | He’ll know who to call. | 他知道该找谁 |
[06:37] | Like I said, I’ll get ’em. | 我说了 我会搞定的 |
[06:43] | Did you ever wonder how a big, strapping guy like this | 你有没有想过为何这样一个大块头 |
[06:47] | could be strangled without any defensive wounds? | 会被勒死而没有任何防御伤 |
[06:51] | He was drugged. | 他被下毒了 |
[06:52] | Drugged to death. | 被毒死了 |
[06:54] | He was poisoned. | 他是被毒死的 |
[06:55] | See the injection site? | 看到注射部位了吗 |
[06:57] | Strangulation was an afterthought. | 勒痕是死后造成的 |
[06:59] | The agent that they used was Tomexide. | 他们用的药是特麦柯噻德 |
[07:01] | It’s a genetically engineered pharmaceutical | 是一种在医院里被微量使用 |
[07:04] | that hospitals use in minute doses | 以诱导病人进入昏迷状态的 |
[07:07] | to induce comas in patients. | 基因工程药物 |
[07:09] | Anything above two micrograms is fatal. | 高于两微克就能致命 |
[07:12] | This poor guy never knew what hit him. | 这个可怜的家伙都不知道自己是怎么死的 |
[07:13] | All right, so here’s the question: | 好吧 现在的问题就是 |
[07:15] | why do you strangle someone who’s already dead? | 为什么在人死了之后还要勒住他呢 |
[07:20] | To make it look like a crime of passion. | 为了看起来像是冲动犯罪 |
[07:22] | Using Tomexide is anything but passionate. | 使用特麦柯噻德可一点儿都不冲动 |
[07:25] | No, to take down a guy like this, you need some expertise. | 没错 杀死这样一个人可需要专业技术 |
[07:29] | Maybe a trained killer. | 也许是个训练有素的杀手 |
[07:38] | 50 bucks for two hours, 60 for three. | 两小时五十块 三小时六十块 |
[07:41] | Flat screen, six channels of porn. | 平板电视 六个频道的色情片 |
[07:44] | Theme rooms will run you more. | 主题房间价钱更高 |
[07:46] | Whatever has the most privacy. Two nights. | 只要隐私性最高就行 住两晚 |
[07:51] | You got contraband in there? | 你的箱子里有违禁品吗 |
[07:52] | Uh, just a joint. For insomnia. | 只有些大麻 治失眠的 |
[07:55] | Harley’s a retired police dog. | 哈雷是条退休的警犬 |
[07:58] | Yeah, it’s, uh, old habits die hard, huh? | 职业病可很难改掉 |
[08:02] | Oh, no! Careful! Careful! | 别 小心 小心 |
[08:03] | He tried to bite off someone’s finger last month. | 上个月它差点把别人的手指咬下来 |
[08:08] | Hey, you ain’t a cop, are you? | 你不是警察吧 |
[08:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Tina. | 缇娜 |
[08:20] | $200. | 两百美元 |
[08:26] | Thank you. Enjoy. | 谢谢 好好享受吧 |
[08:35] | Well, that was fast. | 打扫得真快 |
[08:37] | The room was formally released, what, two hours ago? | 这个房间刚刚解禁两个小时吧 |
[08:40] | Yeah, well, for $5,200 a night, | 为了一晚上5200美元的价钱 |
[08:42] | they’d better be fast. | 他们最好还是快点 |
[08:44] | Okay, so Dirkson entered the room at 9:30, | 德克森在九点半进入房间 |
[08:47] | put his phone here. | 把手机放在这 |
[08:50] | He ends up dead, and the place is turned upside down. | 最后他死了 而屋里被翻个底朝天 |
[08:53] | The Tomexide would’ve dropped him instantly. | 特麦柯噻德应该让他当场身亡了 |
[08:55] | So there was no struggle. | 所以没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[08:56] | The mess was all for our benefit, | 这一片狼藉是给我们看的 |
[08:57] | to make it look like a robbery. | 为了伪装成一起抢劫案 |
[08:59] | And if we think it’s a robbery-homicide, | 如果我们认为这是抢劫杀人的话 |
[09:00] | maybe we miss the poison. | 也许我们就不会发现毒药 |
[09:04] | Or maybe we miss something else. | 或者漏掉了别的东西 |
[09:21] | Last time we were alone in a hotel room was in Syracuse. | 上次我们在酒店房间独处还是在雪城 |
[09:24] | That dive motel. | 那个潜水旅馆 |
[09:26] | That’s not right. | 不对 |
[09:27] | Okay, maybe it wasn’t technically a dive. | 好吧 也许那不能算是潜水 |
[09:29] | We did have our own bathroom. | 至少我们有自己的浴室 |
[09:31] | No, there’s something wrong here. | 不 这里有些不对劲 |
[09:35] | Hey, Carrie, got the hotel manager. | 凯莉 找到酒店经理了 |
[09:55] | These kind of hotels, | 这样的酒店 |
[09:57] | they usually organize the amenities in the exact same way, | 通常都严格按照固定方式摆放各种设备 |
[10:00] | – right? – You’re asking me? | -对吗 -你在问我吗 |
[10:02] | The last time we were here, all this was different. | 上次我们来的时候 所有东西都不一样 |
[10:05] | The dock was here, right? | 音箱当时在这 对吧 |
[10:08] | The headphones were here, | 耳机在这 |
[10:10] | the magazines were over here. | 而杂志在这 |
[10:13] | The maid had already done turndown service | 在德克森回到这里之前 |
[10:14] | before Dirkson arrived. | 女仆已经收拾好房间了 |
[10:15] | If these amenities had been out of order, | 如果这些设施的位置被打乱的话 |
[10:17] | she would’ve rearranged them. So, why would…? | 她会重新放回原位 所以为什么 |
[10:24] | Al… | 艾尔 |
[10:25] | – Give you a hand? – Yep. | -需要我帮忙吗 -是的 |
[10:29] | Always a gentleman. | 你总是这么绅士 |
[10:34] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[10:39] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:42] | You got a light? | 有手电吗 |
[10:44] | Well, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:49] | There’s something wedged down in here right by the air duct. | 里面固定着个东西 就在通风口旁边 |
[10:52] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:58] | Got it. Got it. Okay. | 能够到 取下来了 搞定 |
[11:04] | What is…? | 这是 |
[11:09] | What the…? | 这到底是 |
[11:12] | What the hell is that? | 这到底是什么玩意 |
[11:13] | It’s a mobile data extraction device. | 这是个移动数据提取设备 |
[11:15] | CIA and military use them to secretly access | 中情局和军方用这个 |
[11:18] | data from a suspect’s cell phone. | 来秘密窃取嫌犯的手机资料 |
[11:20] | Basically, if it’s on your phone, | 简单来讲 你手机上的任何数据 |
[11:22] | this baby can copy and transmit it. | 这个宝贝都能够复制和传送出去 |
[11:23] | We recovered Dirkson’s phone at the scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到了德克森的手机 |
[11:25] | If someone wanted the data, | 如果有人想要信息 |
[11:26] | why not just take the damn phone? | 为什么不直接把手机拿走 |
[11:28] | Because they weren’t interested in what was on his phone. | 因为他们感兴趣的东西不在他的手机里 |
[11:32] | Photos from inside the ceiling vent. | 这是天花板通风口处的照片 |
[11:35] | Note the sensor? | 注意到传感器了吗 |
[11:37] | It’s aimed in an upward direction. | 传感器方向是向上的 |
[11:38] | In this case, | 就这个案子来说 |
[11:39] | directly into the room above Dirkson’s. | 直接指向德克森楼上的房间 |
[11:42] | Dirkson got back early, | 德克森回来早了 |
[11:43] | surprised someone planting that. | 吓到了安放设备的人 |
[11:45] | – He wasn’t the target; his room was. – Exactly. | -他不是目标 他的房间才是 -没错 |
[11:48] | – You said that thing can transmit data? – Yeah. | -你刚说那个东西可以传输数据 -是的 |
[11:50] | To a remote device, most likely a computer. | 传到一个远程设备 通常都是电脑 |
[11:52] | Any way you can track down an IP address? | 有什么办法能追踪到网络地址吗 |
[11:55] | Well, I could, but I’d have to back-trace every signal | 能追到 不过我得反向追踪 |
[11:57] | that pinged off the hotel’s Wi-Fi. | 连接至酒店无线路由的每个信号 |
[11:59] | I mean, we’re talking thousands, tens of thousands of signals. | 那可是成千上万个信号 |
[12:01] | How about you start with signals from the last couple days? | 从前几天的信号开始查起怎么样 |
[12:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:10] | So I cross-referenced the drug that killed Dirkson | 我把害死德克森的药物和数据提取设备 |
[12:12] | with the data extraction device in the Interpol Database. | 与国际刑警数据库进行比较 |
[12:16] | I found a group that used both. | 找到了一个两者皆用的组织 |
[12:19] | Alpha Five. | 阿尔法五人组 |
[12:20] | A covert, paramilitary unit from the former Soviet Union. | 前苏联的一个秘密的准军事组织 |
[12:24] | After the Cold War, | 冷战结束后 |
[12:25] | these guys went private, | 这些家伙开始秘密工作 |
[12:26] | working out of Romania mostly. Strictly mercenary. | 大部分人在罗马尼亚工作 都是雇佣兵 |
[12:29] | When was their last operation? | 他们最后一次行动是什么时候 |
[12:31] | Um, January 2013. | 2013年1月 |
[12:33] | An Al-Qaeda middleman in Vienna made the mistake | 一个在维也纳的基地组织中间人犯了错 |
[12:36] | of stopping at a pastry shop for some marzipan. | 中途在一家糕点店买了杏仁蛋白软糖 |
[12:38] | This is all that’s left of him. | 这就是他的下场 |
[12:40] | Carrie… | 凯莉 |
[12:42] | Dirkson was just collateral damage. | 德克森只是附带伤害 |
[12:45] | Alpha Five takes down bigger prey. | 阿尔法五人组要拿下更大的猎物 |
[12:48] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:49] | Question is: who are they really hunting? | 问题是 他们的猎物到底是谁 |
[13:01] | This is about the man who was killed | 你们是想问我楼下房间 |
[13:02] | in the room below me, | 被杀害的那个男人 |
[13:03] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[13:04] | That’s right. Just tying up some loose ends. | 没错 只是为了完成一些收尾工作 |
[13:06] | Ms. Hall, we understand you’ve been staying | 霍尔夫人 你这一整周 |
[13:08] | at the St. Laurent all week? | 都住在圣·劳伦吗 |
[13:09] | I’m a buyer for Neiman Marcus. | 我是内曼·马库斯的买手 |
[13:10] | We have meetings in New York several times a year. | 我们每年都要在纽约召开几次会议 |
[13:15] | I’ll get it. | 我来开门 |
[13:17] | Has anyone else been staying here with you? | 还有别人和你一起待在这里吗 |
[13:19] | – Any friends or family? – No. Just me. | -朋友或者家人 -没有 就我一个人 |
[13:21] | My husband stayed back in Chicago with the kids. | 我丈夫和孩子都留在芝加哥 |
[13:25] | We believe someone tried to hack into your cell phone. | 我们发现有人曾试图黑进你的手机 |
[13:27] | My cell phone? | 我的手机 |
[13:28] | Why would anyone be interested in my phone? | 为什么会有人对我的手机感兴趣 |
[13:31] | Your room service receipts for the past week. | 这是上周你叫客房服务的收据 |
[13:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:36] | That’s private. | 那是隐私 |
[13:37] | Dinner for two, champagne… | 双人晚餐 香槟 |
[13:39] | double Swedish massage, adult movies. | 双人瑞典式按摩 成人电影 |
[13:42] | – Maybe it wasn’t your phone they were after. – Okay. | -也许他们盯上的不是你的手机 -够了 |
[13:45] | What gives you the right… | 你有什么权利 |
[13:45] | We are not the morality police, Ms. Hall. | 我们不是道德警察 霍尔夫人 |
[13:48] | We’re simply trying to solve a murder. | 我们只想破一起凶杀案 |
[13:56] | His name’s Kevin Purcell. | 他叫凯文·珀塞尔 |
[13:58] | We met three years ago in Chicago. | 我们三年前在芝加哥认识的 |
[14:01] | He’s been here with me. | 他和我一起住在这里 |
[14:02] | Was he here last night? | 昨晚他在这里吗 |
[14:05] | Look, we’re both married. | 我们都结婚了 |
[14:06] | And Kevin is a press attaché with the U.N. | 凯文是联合国的新闻专员 |
[14:08] | He could get fired for this. | 他可能会因此被解雇 |
[14:10] | Press attaché? | 新闻专员 |
[14:11] | Who is he assigned to? | 他指派给谁了 |
[14:13] | Right now he’s with a political activist from West Africa. | 现在是一个西非来的政治活动家 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry, I forget his name. | 抱歉 我不记得他叫什么了 |
[14:17] | Uh, Kevin said he’s up for a Nobel Peace Prize. | 凯文说他是诺贝尔和平奖的候选人 |
[14:19] | Dr. Okoro Dimka. | 奥克罗·蒂姆卡博士 |
[14:20] | Yes. That’s him. | 对 就是他 |
[14:25] | Dimka is a real hero in West Africa. | 蒂姆卡是西非的大英雄 |
[14:28] | He’s the first person to take on the diamond monopolies. | 他是第一个敢于挑战钻石垄断者的人 |
[14:30] | Wanted to spread the wealth, and the profits. | 要求他们与人民分享财富和收益 |
[14:32] | I’m guessing there were enough of those | 看来这足以让那些巨头 |
[14:34] | to hire the services of Alpha Five. | 去雇佣阿尔法五人组了 |
[14:35] | He’s been a target before. | 他以前也被暗杀过 |
[14:38] | His house was bombed last winter. | 去年冬天他的房子被炸毁 |
[14:39] | Two of his guards were killed. | 两名保镖遇害 |
[14:40] | Looks like his trouble has followed him to Manhattan. | 看来他的麻烦追到曼哈顿来了 |
[15:02] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[15:03] | Hey, I just thought maybe, uh… | 我就是想说 |
[15:06] | I could help you with the joint you mentioned. | 也许我们能一起抽点大麻 你说过你有 |
[15:11] | Whoa, what’s… what’s all that? | 那些都是什么 |
[15:13] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:14] | Just assembling a long-range sniper rifle. | 我在组装远程狙击步枪 |
[15:17] | You’re what? | 你说什么 |
[15:18] | Chill out. | 放松点 |
[15:19] | It’s a toy for my nephew. | 那是给我侄子的玩具 |
[15:21] | See? | 你看 |
[15:22] | Plastic. | 塑料制品 |
[15:24] | Cool. | 真不错 |
[15:32] | Hey, you know, maybe I could use the company. | 也许有个人陪也不错 |
[15:44] | I’ll get a lighter. | 我去拿打火机 |
[15:45] | All right. | 好 |
[16:01] | I’ve been shot at, I’ve been imprisoned and tortured. | 我中过枪 入过狱 受过严刑拷打 |
[16:05] | And yet I’m still here. | 但我仍健在 |
[16:07] | We understand that, | 我们明白 |
[16:08] | but now you’re a guest in our city, | 但您现在是我市的客人 |
[16:09] | and your safety is in our hands. | 您的安全由我们负责 |
[16:12] | Sir, whoever’s behind this already knows | 先生 这一切的策划者 |
[16:14] | your entire schedule for the week. | 已经对您本周的行程了如指掌 |
[16:16] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[16:17] | Your press attaché? | 您的新闻专员 |
[16:19] | Someone hacked his BlackBerry | 有人趁他入住酒店时 |
[16:20] | while he was staying at a hotel. | 黑进了他的黑莓手机 |
[16:21] | I see. Well… what do you propose? | 明白了 那你们有什么提议 |
[16:26] | We would like you to cancel your public appearances. | 我们希望您能取消公开露面 |
[16:30] | That will not be possible. | 这不可能 |
[16:32] | True reform cannot occur in West Africa | 如果人民的意愿无法传递到全世界 |
[16:35] | unless our message is heard. | 西非的体制将永远无法改变 |
[16:38] | With all due respect, doctor, | 恕我直言 博士 |
[16:40] | nobody’s gonna hear your message | 如果您有任何不测 |
[16:41] | if you’re not around to deliver it. | 您的意愿将无法传递给任何人 |
[16:43] | We can move everything on your itinerary | 我们可以将您已安排出席的活动 |
[16:45] | to a secure, private location. | 挪到一个安全的秘密场所 |
[16:47] | I’m sorry. | 恕难从命 |
[16:49] | These people want me to live in fear. | 这些人希望我生活在恐惧之中 |
[16:51] | I will not. | 我不会让他们如愿 |
[16:52] | Dr. Dimka, | 蒂姆卡博士 |
[16:53] | the work you’ve done to unite the people | 您为了团结西非人民所作出的努力 |
[16:55] | of West Africa is extraordinary. | 非常令人钦佩 |
[16:57] | You’ve had a huge impact. | 您改变了西非的面貌 |
[16:58] | You’ve changed lives. | 改变了人们的生活 |
[17:00] | So you’re familiar with my work? | 看来你很熟悉我的工作 |
[17:01] | Yes. Yes, of course. | 是的 当然很熟悉 |
[17:04] | Then you are aware that | 那你应该清楚 |
[17:05] | my speech at Hudson University | 我在哈德森大学的演讲 |
[17:07] | will be seen around the world. | 将向全球直播 |
[17:11] | I’ll not cancel the event. | 我不会取消这个活动 |
[17:16] | I will, however, agree to move everything else. | 但是 我同意更换其他所有活动的地点 |
[17:20] | Not because I’m afraid, but because | 并不是因为我害怕 而是因为 |
[17:24] | I want to see my grandchildren | 我希望能看着我的孙辈们 |
[17:26] | grow up in a new Africa. | 在崭新的非洲长大 |
[17:31] | Told you I’d get ’em. | 告诉过你我能搞到手 |
[17:32] | Paparazzi photos from the hotel | 德克森遇害当晚 |
[17:34] | the night Dirkson was killed. | 狗仔队在酒店所拍的照片 |
[17:35] | Got to love those old school ties. | 校友之情可真是令人感动 |
[17:37] | Thought that magazine editor wasn’t budging. | 我还以为杂志的主编不会同意呢 |
[17:39] | Well, he wasn’t, | 他确实不同意 |
[17:40] | but it just so happens me and his kid | 但刚巧我和他的儿子 |
[17:41] | went to prep school together. | 是大学预科学校的同学 |
[17:43] | – And we were both on the tennis team, so… – Hold on. | -当时都参加了网球队 -等下 |
[17:45] | You went to prep school? | 你上过大学预科学校 |
[17:46] | As a matter of fact, yeah. | 事实正是如此 |
[17:47] | Where I also had the chance to help a classmate of mine | 高二时 我还帮一名同班同学 |
[17:49] | pass his philosophy of art final in our junior year. | 通过了他的美学期末考试 |
[17:53] | Though I’d rather not say how. | 但我不会告诉你怎么做到的 |
[17:54] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[17:56] | You were on the tennis team? | 你还参加过网球队 |
[17:57] | Right. So, all we got to do | 对 现在我们只需要 |
[17:59] | is run ’em up against the Alpha Five photos, | 将它们与阿尔法五人组的照片进行比对 |
[18:01] | maybe we have a match. | 也许能找到与之相符的 |
[18:01] | Yeah. Impressive. | 对 干得不错 |
[18:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:04] | So aren’t you gonna say, | 你是不是要问 |
[18:04] | “Hold on, philosophy of art final?” | “等下 美学期末考试” |
[18:07] | As a matter of fact, I wasn’t. | 实际上我没打算问 |
[18:10] | But now that you mention it… | 不过既然你提到了 |
[18:15] | Those are the latest from Russian State Security. | 这是俄罗斯国家安全部提供的最新照片 |
[18:18] | Excuse me, ladies. | 女士们 请让一下 |
[18:20] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始搜索 |
[18:22] | With a little bit of luck | 一点运气 |
[18:22] | and some commonality of facial features, | 加上一些面部特征的共性 |
[18:24] | we should nail this guy. | 我们就能找到这个家伙 |
[18:31] | We’re scanning everyone who came in the back way. | 正在扫描所有由后门进出的人 |
[18:34] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 快点 |
[18:36] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[18:38] | Got her. | 是找到她了 |
[18:39] | Wow, it’s a woman. | 竟然是个女的 |
[18:42] | What? No, not that a woman can’t… | 什么 不 不是说女的不能 |
[18:44] | you know… Right? Right? | 你们懂的 对吧 对吧 |
[18:46] | Former Lieutenant Jacqueline Mikhailova. | 已退伍的杰奎琳·米哈伊洛娃中尉 |
[18:48] | Goes by Jackie M. | 化名杰姬·M. |
[18:50] | I didn’t mean that women can’t be assassins, I… | 我并不是说女的不能做刺客 我 |
[18:51] | Apparently, this one can be anything she wants. | 很显然 这家伙无所不能 |
[18:53] | Silent combat techniques, kidnapping, | 无声格斗技 绑架 |
[18:56] | assassinations, biochemical toxicology. | 暗杀 生化毒物专家 |
[18:59] | All that, and she still has time | 这些做完以后 她还有时间 |
[19:00] | to help the kids with the homework. | 帮孩子辅导功课 |
[19:03] | Interpol considers her a person of interest | 国际刑警认为她是最近两年 |
[19:05] | in eight assassinations in the last two years alone. | 八起暗杀事件的嫌疑人 |
[19:08] | Let’s not make it nine. | 别把这个变成第九起 |
[19:56] | When she was 14, | 她十四岁的时候 |
[19:57] | her entire family was murdered by Chechen separatists. | 她全家都被车臣分裂分子杀害 |
[20:00] | Six months later, she joined Alpha Five. | 半年后 她加入了阿尔法五人组 |
[20:02] | Looks like she made her first kill when she was 17. | 看来她十七岁时就开始杀人了 |
[20:05] | Just a kid. | 还只是个孩子 |
[20:06] | Interesting. She’s got an actual M.O. | 有意思 她还是有作案规律的 |
[20:09] | The vast majority of her victims | 她的作案地点 |
[20:11] | were killed in small, everyday locations. | 都是些寻常 不起眼的地方 |
[20:14] | Laundromats, restaurants… | 自助洗衣店 餐厅 |
[20:17] | Easier to control the environment. | 都是比较容易掌控的地方 |
[20:20] | I don’t think she’s gonna risk the Awards Ceremony. | 我觉得她不会在颁奖仪式上冒险 |
[20:23] | Too many variables. | 变数太多 |
[20:25] | Well, we’ve moved everything else to Gracie Mansion, so… | 我们已经把其它活动都改到了格雷西公寓 |
[20:31] | Except Jackie doesn’t know that. | 但杰姬并不知情 |
[20:37] | Absolutely not. No. | 绝对不行 不行 |
[20:39] | Eliot, when we signed on here, | 艾略特 我们来这工作时 |
[20:40] | you pretty much gave us carte blanche | 你给了很大的空间 |
[20:41] | to run our own operation. | 让我们自由发挥 |
[20:43] | You said, “I’ll always have your backs. | 你说过 “我会永远支持你们 |
[20:44] | You’re empowered to get results, whatever it takes.” | 你们放手去做 不论多大代价” |
[20:46] | Well, it’s funny, I don’t recall saying that. | 真有意思 我不记得说过那些话 |
[20:49] | It was July 22. | 那天是9月22日 |
[20:51] | – Raining out… – Yeah. Right. | -外面在下雨 -好吧 |
[20:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Do you ever… you know… | 你有没有过 你懂的 |
[20:57] | – get tired of it? – Yeah. Once I did. | -觉得厌烦 -有 的确有过一次 |
[21:00] | October 10, 2012. We were at dinner. | 2012年10月10日 我们在吃晚餐 |
[21:02] | It was a Thursday, if I’m not mistaken. | 如果没记错的话 那天是周四 |
[21:03] | – You two should go on Letterman. – Listen. | -你们两个就在这信口开河吧 -听着 |
[21:05] | Jackie thinks Dimka is having lunch with his biographer | 杰姬认为蒂姆卡明天要在格林威治村的 |
[21:08] | at the Third Street Café tomorrow in the village. | 第三大街咖啡店和他的传记作者吃午饭 |
[21:10] | All we have to do is plant some undercovers | 我们只需要安排几个便衣 |
[21:12] | – and she shows up. – Yes, | -守株待兔 -是的 |
[21:13] | but in order for that plan to work, | 但为了让计划顺利实施 |
[21:15] | the restaurant has to be open to the public. | 那个餐厅就得开门营业 |
[21:17] | You’d be endangering innocent civilians. | 这样会威胁到无辜的市民 |
[21:19] | She already killed Paul Dirkson. | 她已经杀了保罗·德克森 |
[21:21] | This might be our one shot to flush her out. | 这也许是我们拿下她的最佳机会 |
[21:23] | We’ll have armed agents posing as wait staff. | 我们会让武装探员打扮成服务生 |
[21:25] | Place will be 100% controlled. | 局面完全在我们掌控之下 |
[21:27] | It’s a hell of a lot easier | 你不觉得 |
[21:28] | than securing a thousand-seat auditorium, don’t you think? | 这比保护一千多名观众要容易得多吗 |
[21:33] | I think… maybe Jimmy Kimmel. | 我想 你们嘴皮子真厉害 |
[21:36] | All right, go. Go. | 好吧 去吧 |
[21:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:45] | Two subjects approaching the front door. | 有两人正走向前门 |
[21:52] | Couple right behind them. | 有对夫妇跟在他们后面 |
[21:57] | Dimka’s a dignified man, Dennis. | 蒂姆卡是个很威严的人 丹尼斯 |
[21:59] | Stop slouching. | 打起精神来 |
[22:02] | Very nice. Thank you. | 非常好 谢谢 |
[22:06] | Hi, can I get you guys anything? | 请问你们想点什么 |
[22:07] | Two dry cappuccinos. | 两杯干卡布奇诺 |
[22:08] | Bunch of hipsters coming in. | 一群潮人进来了 |
[22:33] | May I have a menu, please? | 请问我可以看下菜单吗 |
[22:36] | Two dry cappuccinos. | 两杯干卡布奇诺 |
[22:41] | You call this dry? | 你说这是干卡布奇诺 |
[22:42] | Dry is no milk. Just foam. | 干的意思是不加牛奶 只有奶泡 |
[22:45] | Is this your first day on the job or what? | 你是第一天来上班还是怎么回事 |
[22:48] | I’m so sorry about that. | 非常抱歉 |
[22:50] | Let me take care of it for you. Excuse me. | 让我帮你收一下盘子吧 请让一下 |
[22:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:06] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[23:07] | That’s her! That’s her! That’s her! | 就是她 是她 那个女的 |
[23:11] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[23:12] | He’s having a heart attack! | 他心脏病发作了 |
[23:13] | Somebody please, uh, help him. | 快来帮帮他 |
[23:15] | He’s having a heart attack! | 他心脏病发作了 |
[23:18] | Doctor! Someone get a doctor! | 医生 快叫医生 |
[23:28] | Come on! | 让一下 |
[23:52] | 露台 正厅 | |
[23:57] | 露台 正厅 | |
[24:12] | Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[24:13] | It’s like Jackie just vanished. | 杰姬就像凭空消失了一样 |
[24:15] | We got traffic cams on Commerce, on Bedford. | 我们查了考莫斯和贝德福德大街的摄像头 |
[24:17] | Nothing. | 都没发现 |
[24:18] | She must’ve known our coverage patterns beforehand. | 她一定事先了解过我们的伪装手段 |
[24:21] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[24:22] | Might want to save some of that admiration for the EMTs. | 本来还想靠急救人员挽回点名誉 |
[24:25] | Turns out the undercover she poisoned is gonna be okay. | 结果发现被她下毒的便衣一点事没有 |
[24:27] | They had an antidote on hand. | 他们自己手里都有解药 |
[24:29] | Really dodged a bullet on that one. | 命大躲过一劫 |
[24:30] | Can’t count on Dimka being so lucky. | 不能指望蒂姆卡也一样幸运 |
[24:32] | We got to find Jackie before his Award Ceremony. | 我们必须赶在颁奖典礼前抓到杰姬 |
[24:34] | This might help. | 这也许能帮上忙 |
[24:36] | Finally finished the back-trace | 对圣·劳伦酒店无线网络系统的 |
[24:37] | on the St. Laurent Hotel’s Wi-Fi system. | 反向追踪终于大功告成了 |
[24:39] | Turns out the device you found in Dirkson’s room | 你在德克森房间发现的装置 |
[24:41] | was transmitting a signal to an IP address | 在向你的老地方 皇后区的 |
[24:43] | in your old stomping ground, Queens. | 一个网络地址发送信号 |
[24:46] | The Luxury Sweets Motel. | 奢侈甜心旅馆 |
[24:48] | Yeah, we did a vice bust there a few years ago. | 几年前我们在那里突击检查过卖淫活动 |
[24:50] | Not a lot of luxury and there wasn’t a sweet | 没见着什么奢侈品 而且五英里内 |
[24:52] | within five miles of the place. | 连张糖纸的影儿都没有 |
[24:53] | Plus, I heard they got a special rate | 而且我听说国际刺客在那里 |
[24:55] | for international assassins. | 还有特殊优惠 |
[24:56] | Let’s find out. Call for backup. | 去看看就知道了 去请求支援 |
[24:58] | Carrie and I’ll meet them there. | 凯莉和我在那里与他们会合 |
[25:00] | No lights, no sirens. | 不亮警灯 也别鸣警笛 |
[25:01] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[25:06] | Local cops have eyes on the room | 本地警察正监视着房间 |
[25:08] | and report no movement. | 报告说没有动静 |
[25:09] | – Stand by. – Right. We’ll be waiting. | -原地待命 -好的 我们等着 |
[25:11] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:13] | ESU should be here any minute. I don’t know. | 紧急勤务小组随时会到 具体不清楚 |
[25:18] | So, that song contest you won on the radio. | 你赢的那个电台猜歌比赛 |
[25:21] | What was the winning tune? | 猜的是哪首歌 |
[25:24] | You want to talk about that now? | 你想现在谈这个吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么不行 |
[25:27] | Uh, “Truly Madly Deeply” By Savage Garden. | 野人花园的《真诚的 疯狂的 深深的》 |
[25:29] | Hmm, don’t know it. | 没听过 |
[25:31] | What? Yes, you do. | 什么 你肯定听过 |
[25:32] | We danced to it. | 我们伴着它跳过舞 |
[25:33] | So, we danced to it once, I… | 就算跳过一次 我也 |
[25:36] | You know… | 如果 |
[25:38] | maybe if you sing it. | 你哼上个几句 |
[25:40] | No way. No. | 没门 不行 |
[25:41] | Yeah, just sing a little. | 就唱几句 |
[25:43] | “Face your fears”, right? | “直面恐惧” 不是吗 |
[25:44] | Face my fears? Fine. | 我直面恐惧 好吧 |
[25:46] | I’ll sing it if you go skydiving. | 如果你去跳伞我就唱 |
[25:48] | – All right, deal. – Really? | -好吧 成交 -真的 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[25:53] | And we danced to it three times. | 我们伴着那首歌跳过三次舞 |
[25:54] | Four, actually. | 其实是四次 |
[25:56] | All right, let’s hear it. | 行 让我听听 |
[25:58] | Come on. | 唱吧 |
[26:01] | Come on. | 别害羞 |
[26:04] | No. | 不唱 |
[26:08] | “I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish” | 我将是你的梦想 你的愿望 |
[26:10] | “I’ll be your fantasy” | 你的幻想 |
[26:12] | “I’ll be your hope, I’ll be your love” | 我会是你的希望 你的爱人 |
[26:15] | “Be everything that you need.” | 你所需要的一切 |
[26:18] | You do remember. | 你记得 |
[26:20] | Of course I remember. | 我当然记得 |
[26:28] | Perfect timing. They’re here. Let’s go. | 来得真是时候 他们到了 出发 |
[26:47] | Bathroom clear! | 浴室安全 |
[26:51] | Looks like she left in a hurry. | 看上去她离开得很匆忙 |
[26:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:07] | Hey, did we find the desk clerk who checked her in? | 帮她登记入住的前台接待找到了吗 |
[27:09] | Name’s Larry Yablonski. | 名叫拉里·雅布隆斯基 |
[27:11] | Manager says he hasn’t seen him since yesterday. | 经理说从昨天开始就没见过他 |
[27:13] | Well, let’s find him. | 一定要找到他 |
[27:15] | Oh, and, uh… get CSU here. | 让犯罪现场小组过来 |
[27:18] | Have them go over the room, okay? | 让他们仔细检查这间房间 |
[27:20] | And… then have them go over it again. | 还有 让他们再多检查一遍 |
[27:28] | Eliot’s at the university. | 艾略特在大学里 |
[27:30] | He wants us there for the security walk-through. | 他让我们去那里参加安全演练 |
[27:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:39] | So all the manholes are secured, mailboxes removed, | 所有下水道都封好了 邮箱都移除了 |
[27:42] | abandoned vehicles towed? | 废弃车辆都拖走了吗 |
[27:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:45] | And call Lieutenant Branson. | 打电话给布兰森副队长 |
[27:46] | Make sure they have no police uniforms missing. | 确保他们没有遗失过警服 |
[27:49] | Oh, by the looks on your faces, | 看你们的表情 |
[27:51] | I take it you’re not bearing good news? | 我猜你们没带来什么好消息 |
[27:53] | She was gone before we got there. | 我们到那里之前她就离开了 |
[27:55] | Can’t catch a break. | 都不给我机会喘口气 |
[27:56] | Anyway, on to plan “B.” | 既然这样 执行B计划 |
[27:58] | Floor plans. | 这是楼层平面图 |
[27:59] | We’ll take a walk-through, get you up to speed. | 我们会进行演练 让你们了解下最新情况 |
[28:01] | When do I get one of those? | 什么时候能给我也配一个 |
[28:02] | You just got out of Queens for God’s sake. | 老天 你可是刚从皇后区出来的 |
[28:10] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[28:11] | Looks like we got your hotel clerk Yablonski. | 我们找到酒店前台雅布隆斯基了 |
[28:13] | Patrol out of the 1-4 found him in a dumpster. | 1-4区的巡警在一个垃圾箱里找到了他 |
[28:16] | Single shot between the eyes. | 眉心中弹 |
[28:18] | This lady of yours covers her tracks, that’s for sure. | 能肯定的是 你们要找的女人无迹可寻了 |
[28:20] | Yes, she does, doesn’t she? | 不留一点线索 真有她的 |
[29:34] | Carrie, how much would you bid | 凯莉 你会出价多少钱 |
[29:36] | on a silver inlaid cat food dish? | 买一个镶银的猫粮碗 |
[29:38] | Oh, I-I didn’t know you had a cat. | 我不知道你还养猫 |
[29:39] | I don’t. | 我不养 |
[29:40] | Well, then I think you’re good right there. | 那我觉得你出的价正合适 |
[29:42] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:43] | Jo, you had any unusual deaths | 乔 过去24小时里 |
[29:45] | in the past 24 hours? | 有没有离奇死亡案件 |
[29:46] | Carrie, they’re all unusual deaths. | 凯莉 死亡就没有正常的 |
[29:49] | We come into the world in the dullest, | 我们出生的方式千篇一律 |
[29:50] | most uniform of ways, | 无聊至极 |
[29:52] | but our exits are like… | 但是离去的方式 |
[29:55] | forensic snowflakes. | 简直是法医的天堂啊 |
[29:56] | Aw, yeah, your students at the New School | 你在新学院[大学]的学生 |
[29:58] | must really eat that up. | 一定很想听你讲这些 |
[29:59] | Poetry from “the Slab” | 《铁砧门之役》里的诗 |
[30:00] | over-registers every year. | 我的课每年都爆满 |
[30:02] | So… | 对了 |
[30:03] | what unusual thing can I do for you? | 你想问什么离奇事件 |
[30:05] | Well, Jackie– she eliminates anyone who gets in her way. | 有个杀手叫杰姬 为达目的不择手段 |
[30:08] | So I’m thinking maybe she ran into another… | 所以也许她又铲除了 |
[30:11] | obstacle. | 一个障碍 |
[30:13] | Well, it’s been pretty dull around here, | 其实我这里挺无聊的 |
[30:16] | homicide-wise. Not that I mind. | 凶杀真相什么的 我倒不在乎 |
[30:19] | Okay, this guy was whacked by his son | 这位男士被自己儿子重击致死 |
[30:23] | because he wouldn’t let him go to a rave. | 原因是他没让儿子去狂欢晚会 |
[30:24] | And yet he let him play with a .30-06. | 却让他拿着春田步枪玩 |
[30:28] | Go figure. | 教育专家 |
[30:29] | This guy… | 而这位 |
[30:31] | male, single gunshot wound to the head, Queens. | 男性 头部中了一枪 在皇后区遇害 |
[30:35] | We’re assuming, uh… | 我们猜测 |
[30:37] | a robbery of some sort… | 可能是被抢了 |
[30:38] | Single gunshot wound to the head. | 头部中了一枪 |
[30:39] | Where in Queens? | 皇后区哪里 |
[30:41] | Flushing. | 在法拉盛 |
[30:43] | Does it say where he worked? | 有没有提到他的工作地点 |
[30:45] | Black Kitty Cyber Café, Roosevelt Avenue. | 罗斯福大道的黑猫咪网吧 |
[30:51] | Looks like she left in a hurry. | 看上去她离开得很匆忙 |
[31:00] | Jackie was there at the café. | 杰姬去过那家网吧 |
[31:02] | The assassin? | 那个杀手吗 |
[31:03] | Yes. Thank you, Jo. | 对 谢谢你 乔 |
[31:07] | I still can’t believe Zach’s gone. | 我还是无法相信扎克就这样走了 |
[31:09] | I mean, I just saw him two days ago. | 两天前刚见过他 |
[31:11] | He looked so happy and together. | 他当时很开心 红光满面 |
[31:13] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to hurt him? | 你知不知道谁会想要伤害他 |
[31:15] | No, everybody loved Zach. | 不会的 大家都很喜欢他 |
[31:16] | We used to call him the Mayor of Flushing. | 我们原来都叫他法拉盛的市长 |
[31:19] | He and his boyfriend were gonna get married next month. | 他下个月就要跟男朋友结婚了 |
[31:22] | You recognize this woman? | 你认得这个女人吗 |
[31:24] | Yeah. Yeah, she came in a couple of times. | 认得 她来过几次 |
[31:27] | Did you ever see Zach talking to her? | 你见过扎克跟她说话吗 |
[31:29] | Zach talked to everyone. | 扎克会跟所有人聊天 |
[31:31] | Um, last time she came in, | 她上次来的时候 |
[31:33] | she hung out on that computer over there in the corner. | 用过角落里的那台电脑 |
[31:36] | I remember | 我记得很清楚 |
[31:37] | ’cause she made this big stink about wanting privacy. | 因为她当时一直强调不希望被打扰 |
[31:39] | You mind if we take a look? | 你介意我们检查下电脑吗 |
[31:40] | Yeah, go for it. | 不会 请随意 |
[31:43] | Any luck, she left something behind in the trash. | 幸运的话 回收站里应该有残留文件 |
[31:45] | Yeah, I think these places empty the trash after every session. | 这种地方应该会在别人使用后清空回收站 |
[31:47] | Okay. Let’s try the search history. | 那就查一下搜索历史 |
[31:49] | I think they strip the search history, too. | 这个也会被清理吧 |
[31:51] | They strip the cache? | 他们会清理缓存吗 |
[31:52] | What? | 什么 |
[31:53] | Ah, something you don’t know about. | 这你就不知道了吧 |
[31:55] | My nephew got busted last month for looking at porn | 我侄子上个月看色情电影被发现了 |
[31:58] | because he forgot to clear the cache on the family computer. | 就是因为他忘记清空电脑的缓存 |
[32:01] | Not a mistake that you would make. | 这种错你就绝对不会犯 |
[32:03] | We just have to find | 只要查清 |
[32:04] | what was accessed on Wednesday. | 周三的浏览历史就行 |
[32:07] | Here we go. | 出来了 |
[32:08] | Tuesday, Wednesday. | 周二 周三 |
[32:11] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[32:13] | That’s the Performing Arts Center at Hudson University. | 这是哈德森大学的表演艺术中心 |
[32:18] | Press clearance list for Dimka’s speech. | 蒂姆卡演讲的出席记者名单 |
[32:22] | Jackie’s going as… | 杰姬将伪装成 |
[32:23] | A journalist. | 一名记者 |
[33:04] | World peace really packs ’em in. | 世界和平真是热门话题 |
[33:05] | Yeah, Justin Bieber’s got nothing on this guy. | 是啊 贾斯汀·比伯[加拿大歌手]都没他红 |
[33:08] | We’ve positively I.D.’d | 目前已经确认了 |
[33:09] | 17 female journalists on the press list. | 名单上十七名女记者的出席情况 |
[33:11] | All are accounted for but one. | 只有一位缺席 |
[33:13] | Her name’s Andrea Weston, | 她叫安德莉亚·维斯顿 |
[33:15] | with the Post. | 《邮报》的记者 |
[33:15] | – You go to her place? – Yeah, she’s not there. | -去她家找过吗 -去了 她不在 |
[33:17] | Not answering her cell phone either. | 也不接电话 |
[33:19] | All right. So Jackie’s coming as Andrea Weston. | 也就是说杰姬会伪装成安德莉亚·维斯顿 |
[33:21] | Ah, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[33:23] | Genghis Khan couldn’t get through here. | “成吉思汗”绝对混不进来 |
[33:26] | Take it. | 接吧 |
[33:28] | What’s up, Jay? | 怎么了 杰 |
[33:29] | Hey, CSU just got done processing | 犯罪现场小组刚排查完 |
[33:30] | that motel room in Queens. | 皇后区的旅馆房间 |
[33:32] | Even though the place looks like a frat house, | 尽管那地方乱得跟狗窝一样 |
[33:34] | there’s not a single print, hair, | 但完全没找到指纹 头发 |
[33:35] | DNA sample to be found. | 或其他DNA样品 |
[33:38] | CSU tech called it flawless. | 小组成员说可谓是完美无缺 |
[33:40] | Well, not exactly flawless. | 也不算完美 |
[33:41] | I mean, she left that wrapper there | 毕竟她留下了那张包装纸 |
[33:42] | that led us to the inter. | 我们才会找到 |
[33:44] | .. net café that… | 那家网吧 |
[33:47] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[33:55] | She planted that wrapper. | 那张包装纸是她故意留下的 |
[33:58] | She wanted me to find the café, | 她故意让我找到那家网吧 |
[34:00] | the computer, the list of journalists, all of it. | 那台电脑 记者名单 都是计划好的 |
[34:02] | She… she was counting on it. | 她希望我们发现她的计划 |
[34:05] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:06] | Why would she give away her plan? | 她为什么要泄露自己的计划 |
[34:10] | Because it’s not her plan. | 因为那根本不是她的计划 |
[34:12] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[34:12] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[34:16] | Dimka! Dimka! | 蒂姆卡 蒂姆卡 |
[34:22] | Can I take this seat? | 我能坐这里吗 |
[34:33] | I was supposed to be here a half hour ago, | 我半小时前就该到这里了 |
[34:34] | but someone slashed my tires. | 但有人扎了我的车胎 |
[34:36] | It’s not her. We got the real Andrea Weston. | 不是她 这是安德莉亚·维斯顿本人 |
[34:38] | Jackie set us up. | 我们被杰姬算计了 |
[34:39] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[34:40] | You do? | 你知道 |
[34:42] | Well, you could’ve told me. Where are you? | 那你应该告诉我的 你在哪里 |
[34:44] | I am in the auditorium, Al. | 我正在礼堂里 艾尔 |
[34:47] | All right, let me know if you see anything. | 好吧 要是有发现立即告诉我 |
[34:49] | I’m gonna secure the perimeter. | 我要把周围都警戒起来 |
[35:18] | Al, I think I got something. | 艾尔 我这里有发现 |
[35:19] | I’m heading up to the catwalk to check it out. | 我去天桥上面检查一下 |
[35:22] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[35:24] | Carrie, repeat. | 凯莉 快回答 |
[35:27] | Carrie, you’re breaking up. I can’t hear you. | 凯莉 你的信号中断了 我听不清楚 |
[35:30] | Dimka! Dimka! Dimka! | 蒂姆卡 蒂姆卡 蒂姆卡 |
[35:43] | And now, it’s my honor and pleasure | 现在 让我荣幸地 |
[35:48] | to introduce the man himself, | 请出这位伟人 |
[35:50] | Dr. Okoro Dimka. | 奥克罗·蒂姆卡博士 |
[36:18] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[36:20] | Thank you very, very, very much. | 非常 非常感谢大家 |
[36:23] | Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢大家 非常感谢 |
[36:26] | Please sit down. | 请坐下吧 |
[36:31] | My friends, | 我的朋友们 |
[36:33] | you are very kind. | 你们真是太热情了 |
[36:35] | I’d like to thank you all | 非常感谢大家 |
[36:38] | for the great privilege | 让我有这个荣幸 |
[36:41] | of being invited here today. | 能在今天来到这里 |
[36:56] | Get Dimka off the stage. | 带蒂姆卡离开讲台 |
[36:58] | Repeat. Target is in the building. | 重复一遍 目标已进入建筑物 |
[37:00] | There are a lot of beasts. | 有很多阻碍 |
[37:01] | – And there is… – Mr. Dimka, come with me. | -也有着 -蒂姆卡先生 请跟我来 |
[37:21] | I was hoping never to see you again. | 我之前还希望永远不会再见你 |
[37:23] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[37:49] | You know the drill. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[37:50] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[37:54] | It’s ceramic. | 这是陶瓷做的 |
[37:58] | I’ll be sure to add it to my steak set. | 我会把它加到牛排专用餐具里 |
[38:00] | If you taught your undercovers | 如果你教会那些便衣 |
[38:02] | how to make better cappuccino, | 怎样做好一杯卡布奇诺咖啡 |
[38:03] | you could’ve avoided all this trouble. | 就不会有现在这些麻烦了 |
[38:06] | And a few lives, right? | 有些人也不会送命了 |
[38:08] | It’s all about preparation. | 完全取决于之前的准备工作 |
[38:11] | That’s the key. | 那才是关键 |
[38:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:13] | How do you say “Go to hell” in Russian? | “去死吧”用俄语怎么说 |
[38:19] | As I said, preparation. | 正如我说的 准备工作 |
[38:27] | No! No, no, no, no, no! | 不 不要 |
[38:31] | No, no, no, no. | 不要啊 |
[38:34] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[38:42] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[39:04] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[39:06] | Yeah. Dimka? | 没事 蒂姆卡呢 |
[39:09] | He’s fine. We’re all fine. | 他没事 我们都没事 |
[39:13] | Come here, boy. Come here. | 过来 小伙子 快过来 |
[39:16] | Oh, you lost your partner, huh? | 你的搭档不见了 |
[39:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[39:23] | There you go. | 没事的 |
[39:32] | Al, that dog was lying dead a half hour ago. | 艾尔 半小时前那只狗躺在地上死了 |
[39:35] | I saw him. | 我见过它 |
[39:44] | It’s a genetically engineered pharmaceutical | 那是一种在医院里被微量使用 |
[39:46] | that hospitals use in minute doses | 能诱导病人进入昏迷状态的 |
[39:49] | to induce comas in patients. | 基因工程药物 |
[39:52] | She couldn’t bring herself to kill the dog, | 她不忍心杀死一只狗 |
[39:54] | so she gave him a small dose enough | 所以只给了它小剂量的毒药 |
[39:57] | to knock him out. | 把它迷昏 |
[39:58] | Hey, give me your radio. Can you take this dog? | 把你的无线电给我 能照看下这只狗吗 |
[40:00] | – Oh, my God. – Central, emergency message. | -天哪 -指挥中心 紧急通知 |
[40:03] | I need that ambulance that just took off. | 马上联系刚离开的那辆救护车 |
[40:05] | 10-1. | 10-1命令 |
[40:17] | 10-1, urgent. Call your command. | 紧急10-1命令 请联系指挥中心 |
[40:18] | Acknowledge. | 请回复 |
[40:22] | 10-1, urgent. Call your command. | 紧急10-1命令 请联系指挥中心 |
[40:23] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[40:26] | 10-1, acknowledge. Where’s your location? | 10-1命令 请回复 请告知所处位置 |
[40:42] | Dimka’s safely on a plane back to West Africa. | 蒂姆卡已经安全登机返回西非了 |
[40:45] | He extends his thanks. | 他向我们表示感谢 |
[40:46] | Well, tell him to keep his head down, | 告诉他小心行事 |
[40:47] | we still can’t raise that ambulance. | 我们仍联系不上那辆救护车 |
[40:49] | Got units and air patrol out looking. | 已派出行动小组和空中巡逻队继续搜索 |
[40:50] | You know how rare it is to stop an Alpha Five operation? | 你知道阻止阿尔法五人组的行动有多罕见吗 |
[40:53] | So, what, round one to the good guys? | 所以呢 正义一方终于扳回一局 |
[40:55] | My guess, if Jackie’s alive, | 要我说 如果杰姬还活着 |
[40:57] | she’ll think twice before coming back our way. | 再来咱们地盘之前 她会仔细考虑一下 |
[40:59] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[41:00] | In fact, I’m counting on it. | 实际上 我就指望着这个了 |
[41:02] | Good work, both of you. | 你们俩 干得很好 |
[41:05] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[41:10] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[41:18] | We found the ambulance. No trace of Jackie. | 找到救护车了 没发现杰姬的踪迹 |
[41:21] | Why am I not surprised? | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[41:23] | I should’ve seen this coming. | 早该想到的 |
[41:24] | FBI’s got it out nationally. We’ll get her. | 联调局正在全国通缉她 会抓到她的 |
[41:26] | Maybe not. | 也许不会 |
[41:28] | TSA out at Kennedy just sent us this. | 交通安全管理局刚从肯尼迪机场发来的 |
[41:32] | From a gate at Bolivian Airlines. | 在玻利维亚航空公司的登机口拍到的 |
[41:34] | Flight to Bogotá six hours ago. | 这架航班六小时前飞往波哥大 |
[41:37] | Okay, great. We can interdict the flight. | 太好了 我们可以拦截那架飞机 |
[41:39] | It landed 50 minutes ago. | 飞机五十分钟前已经降落了 |
[41:40] | She’s gone. | 她逃走了 |
[41:41] | There’s got to be a way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[41:45] | Al, we can’t just let her go. | 艾尔 我们不能让她就这样跑了 |
[41:47] | You saved Dimka. | 我们救了蒂姆卡 |
[41:48] | That’s what matters. | 这就够了 |
[41:50] | Tell that to her next victim. | 这话留着跟她的下一个被害人说吧 |