时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They’re called Alpha Five. | 他们叫做阿尔法五人组 |
[00:04] | A covert, paramilitary unit from the former Soviet Union. | 前苏联的一个秘密的准军事组织 |
[00:07] | Jacqueline Mikhailova, goes by Jackie M. | 杰奎琳·米哈伊洛娃 化名杰姬·M |
[00:08] | 姓名 杰奎琳·米哈伊洛娃 (退伍中尉) 化名 杰姬·M | |
[00:09] | Interpol considers her a person of interest | 国际刑警认为她是最近两年 |
[00:11] | in eight assassinations in the last two years alone. | 八起暗杀事件的嫌疑人 |
[00:14] | That’s her! That’s her! That’s her! | 就是她 是她 那个女的 |
[00:19] | He was poisoned using tomexide. | 他是被特麦柯噻德毒杀的 |
[00:21] | See the injection site? | 看到注射部位了吗 |
[00:23] | I’d like to thank you all… | 非常感谢大家 |
[00:27] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[00:30] | No! She’s dead. | 不要 她死了 |
[00:31] | We found the ambulance, no trace of Jackie. | 找到救护车了 没发现杰姬的踪迹 |
[00:34] | Al, we can’t just let her go. | 艾尔 我们不能让她就这样跑了 |
[00:44] | – Oh, you’re all squared away. – Good. | -一切都打点好了 -好极了 |
[00:47] | I’m exhausted. | 我要累死了 |
[00:49] | Think you’ll manage not to | 你应该不会 |
[00:50] | kick the covers off five minutes after I’m gone? | 在我走五分钟后就把毯子踢掉了吧 |
[00:52] | Then I wouldn’t get to listen to you complain. | 那样我就听不到你的抱怨了 |
[00:55] | It’ll be somebody else’s problem. I’m off-duty. | 那就是别人的问题了 我该下班了 |
[00:58] | Try not to drive the next nurse crazy, will you? | 别把下个护士惹生气了 好吗 |
[01:00] | You know I only like to drive you crazy. | 你知道我就爱惹你生气 |
[01:14] | Miss me already? | 这么快就想我啦 |
[01:32] | Find the lady if you can. 1 in 3. 1 in 3. | 找出Q在哪里 三选一 三选一 |
[01:34] | Be all you can be. | 祝你好运 |
[01:39] | Almost my man, almost. | 就差一点 伙计 就差一点 |
[01:41] | I’m all tapped out, man. | 我已经没钱了 伙计 |
[01:44] | – I’ll take a shot. – Oh yeah? | -我想试试 -是吗 |
[01:46] | – Yeah. – All right. | -对 -好的 |
[01:47] | – Place your bet. – All right. 20. | -下注吧 -好的 二十美元 |
[01:50] | 20, take that. | 二十美元 没问题 |
[01:52] | Find the lady if you can. | 找出Q在哪里 |
[01:53] | 1 in 3. 1 in 3. Be all you can be. | 三选一 三选一 祝你好运 |
[02:02] | – Want to go again? – Again? | -还想再玩一次吗 -再来 |
[02:04] | I don’t know. I… I… | 我不知道 我… |
[02:07] | – Double it up. – All right, all right. | -翻倍下注 -没问题 好的 |
[02:08] | You know what? I’m feeling lucky today. | 这样吧 我感觉今天我走运 |
[02:09] | Why don’t we triple? | 我要把赌金加到三倍 |
[02:10] | – Careful lady. – That’s what I’m talking about. | -悠着点 女士 -这才像话 |
[02:12] | It’s the second time, you aren’t gonna win… | 你永远没法连赢两把 |
[02:14] | Let’s see, let’s see.. Alright. Find the lady if you can. | 我们走着瞧 好了 找出Q在哪里 |
[02:16] | 1 in 3. 1 in 3. Be all you can be. | 三选一 三选一 祝你好运 |
[02:20] | Find the lady, where is she? | 找出Q 是哪张牌 |
[02:34] | – You sure, that one? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 这张 -确定 |
[02:41] | Game’s over, lady. | 游戏结束 女士 |
[02:43] | Game’s over? | 这就结束了 |
[02:43] | – Game’s over. – Game is over. | -游戏结束 -游戏确实结束了 |
[02:46] | How about that? | 看看这个 |
[02:52] | Have a nice day. Here you go, boys, | 祝你今天愉快 给你们了 伙计们 |
[02:54] | don’t spend it all at once. | 别一下全花光了 |
[02:55] | Hey thanks, lady. | 谢了 美女 |
[02:57] | Hey Carrie, I might have something. | 凯莉 我可能发现点线索 |
[02:59] | It’s about her. | 是关于她的 |
[03:01] | Sending it to you now. | 正在发送给你 |
[03:03] | Got this footage from a camera | 这是十二分钟前 |
[03:04] | outside Eastside Hospital, 12 minutes ago. | 曼哈顿东区医院外的监控录下的画面 |
[03:06] | Looks like she was on her way in. | 看起来她正准备进去 |
[03:09] | Can you enhance it? | 你能弄清楚点吗 |
[03:11] | It is enhanced. | 已经是最清楚的了 |
[03:13] | How close is this one? | 这个有多接近 |
[03:15] | Any facial recognition match over 25% | 一旦面部识别相似度超过25% |
[03:17] | triggers my alert. | 就会触发我的警报 |
[03:18] | This one shows a 42% match. | 这次的相似度有42% |
[03:20] | Highest one yet. | 目前为止最高的一次 |
[03:22] | Eastside Hospital? I’ll head over. | 曼哈顿东区医院吗 我去看看 |
[03:24] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[03:24] | No disrespect to your trolling software, Jay, | 并不是说你的钓鱼软件不好 杰 |
[03:27] | but the last, what, 10 times? It’s nothing. | 但之前有十次了吧 都一无所获 |
[03:29] | 9 times. And listen, it’s East 63rd Street, | 是九次 听着 我现在在东63大街 |
[03:32] | I’m five minutes from there. | 离那就五分钟的路程 |
[03:33] | All right. I’ll cover with Eliot. | 好吧 我帮你给艾略特说一声 |
[03:34] | Be careful. | 注意安全 |
[03:35] | Jay, have Jo meet me at the hospital, ok? | 杰 你让乔到医院跟我会和 好吗 |
[03:38] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:41] | Ah, Detective Wells, Bob Conti, | 威尔斯警探 我是鲍伯·康迪 |
[03:44] | I’m Chief of Staff here at the hospital, and… | 是这家医院的办公室主任 |
[03:46] | – Yeah, this is… – Joanne Webster, | -对了 这位是 -乔安·韦伯斯特 |
[03:48] | to what do we owe the honor? | 真是蓬荜生辉啊 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[03:50] | I took your class at Fordham. | 我在福德汉姆大学上过你的课 |
[03:53] | – Oh, Forensic Pathology. – No, Knitting to Reduce Stress. | -法医病理学 -不 是针织减压法 |
[03:56] | It was a summer elective. | 是夏天的选修课 |
[03:57] | I still have those alpaca slippers I made. | 当时织的羊驼毛拖鞋我还留着呢 |
[03:59] | – Softest darn things. – Aren’t they soft, | -世上最柔软的针织品 -它们超软吧 |
[04:02] | it’s like, kitties on your feet. | 就像小猫趴在脚上一样 |
[04:03] | Oh, wow, that’s… So, Jo. | 这真是… 话说 乔 |
[04:06] | Dr. Conti, do you have a list of people who died here, | 康迪医生 你有过去两小时内 |
[04:09] | – in, say, the past two hours. – Of course. | -在这里去世的病人名单吗 -当然 |
[04:12] | What exactly are you looking for? | 你具体想要找什么 |
[04:14] | I’m not sure yet. | 我还不确定 |
[04:16] | Here we go. | 我们看看 |
[04:18] | Uh, gangbanger, came in with gunshot wound to the head | 犯罪团伙成员 因头部中枪三小时前 |
[04:20] | 3 hours ago. Died in the ER. | 被送来这里 死在急诊室里 |
[04:22] | Construction worker fell from 4 stories up, and… | 建筑工人从四层楼高处摔下 还有 |
[04:26] | uh, that’s infortunate. 54 year-old man, | 这真是不幸 54岁男性 |
[04:29] | liver disease, seizure… | 患有肝病 癫痫发作 |
[04:30] | – just 15 minutes ago… – 15 minutes ago? | -十五分钟前刚刚离世 -十五分钟前 |
[04:33] | That’s the one. | 就是这个 |
[04:35] | Theodore Muscat. | 名叫希欧多尔·马斯喀特 |
[04:36] | We’re trying to locate the family for notification. | 我们正在想办法通知病人家属 |
[04:38] | Body should be moved momentarily. | 尸体应该很快会被移走 |
[04:42] | He was being treated for cavernous hemangioma. | 他之前因海绵状血管瘤入院治疗 |
[04:45] | Nurse picked up an alarm, | 护士听到了警报 |
[04:47] | he coded by the time she got in the room. | 当她进屋时他的呼吸已经停止了 |
[04:48] | Jo, check for an injection site. | 乔 检查下有没有注射针孔 |
[04:50] | I… don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[04:53] | I don’t think there is one, but Carrie, | 我没找到 但是凯莉 |
[04:55] | this man’s trachea has been crushed. | 这个人的气管被压碎了 |
[04:57] | These types of seizure can be violent. | 这种癫痫造成的伤害很大 |
[04:58] | Not this violent. The cartilage is flattened. | 但没这么大 软骨都被压平了 |
[05:03] | You asked to see the security video from the ward, | 你说过想要看病房的监视录像 |
[05:06] | it’s up on the computer in the nurses’ station. | 可以到护士站的电脑那查看 |
[05:08] | – Great. – Yeah. | -好极了 -好的 |
[05:09] | Ok, where are you? | 好了 你在哪 |
[05:14] | Show me your face, come on. | 让我看看你的脸 快啊 |
[05:16] | Look up, look up, look up. | 向上看 快啊 抬头 |
[05:26] | I was hoping to never see you again. | 我之前还希望永远不会再见你 |
[05:28] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[05:31] | Jackie… | 是杰姬 |
[05:33] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[05:51] | Why would Jackie risk coming back into the country | 为什么杰姬要冒险回到这里 |
[05:53] | to kill a high school science teacher. | 去杀一名高中科学老师 |
[05:55] | I wanted to kill my high school science teacher. | 我还想杀了我的高中科学老师呢 |
[05:56] | Gave me a D in tenth grade. | 十年级时给了我个D |
[05:58] | I had to go to summer school. | 害我不得不去上暑期班 |
[06:00] | Jay, what do we got on our victim? | 杰 关于死者你查到什么了 |
[06:01] | Theodore Muscat, | 希欧多尔·马斯喀特 |
[06:02] | lived in Mamaroneck, | 住在马马罗内克 |
[06:03] | been teaching at Lakeside High for the past three years. | 过去三年里一直在湖滨高中教书 |
[06:06] | Before that, | 在那之前 |
[06:06] | at a high school in Ohio for twelve years. | 在俄亥俄的一所中学待了十二年 |
[06:08] | Not married, no record, nothing unusual. | 未婚 没有犯罪记录 一切正常 |
[06:10] | There has got to be some connection here. | 他们俩肯定有什么联系 |
[06:12] | Did you cross him with | 你将他与我们所知的 |
[06:13] | what we know of past Alpha Five operations? | 阿尔法五人组的信息交叉对比过吗 |
[06:16] | There’s nothing. | 一无所获 |
[06:17] | Now, we know that Alpha Five | 我们知道阿尔法五人组 |
[06:18] | was created by KGB officers | 是由克格勃官员组建的 |
[06:20] | to be an elite paramilitary group, | 一支准军事精英组织 |
[06:22] | and that they secretly trained in the Caucasus, | 他们在高加索地区接受秘密培训 |
[06:23] | so far I see nothing that links | 据我现在所知 马斯喀特 |
[06:25] | Muscat to any past Alpha Five terrorist activity. | 和阿尔法五人组的恐怖活动没有任何联系 |
[06:27] | Jackie kills anyone who gets in her way. | 杰姬会杀掉任何妨碍她的人 |
[06:29] | Maybe Muscat’s death | 说不定马斯喀特的死 |
[06:30] | was collateral damage on her way to something else. | 是她执行别的任务时的附加伤害 |
[06:33] | The question is: on her way to what? | 问题是 她的任务是什么 |
[06:39] | Ted was one of our most popular teachers. | 泰德是我们这最受欢迎的老师之一 |
[06:41] | With the faculty and with his students. | 不论是教职工还是学生都很喜欢他 |
[06:45] | Any problems outside of work that you know of? | 你知道工作之外他有什么麻烦吗 |
[06:47] | The school was pretty much everything to him. | 他的时间基本都花在教学上 |
[06:50] | He was at all the plays, | 他参加了所有的话剧 |
[06:51] | dances, graduation. | 舞会和毕业典礼 |
[06:54] | Didn’t talk much about his personal life. | 他不怎么提及自己的私生活 |
[06:56] | Were you aware of anyone | 你能想到有什么人 |
[06:57] | who might have wanted to hurt him? | 会想要伤害他吗 |
[06:59] | N… no, but I… I don’t understand. | 没有 但我不明白 |
[07:02] | He was sick, I thought that’s how he died. | 他生病了 我以为他是病死的 |
[07:03] | 攀登厄尔布鲁士峰 [位于北高加索地区] | |
[07:04] | Did something happen? | 发生了什么事吗 |
[07:06] | We can’t say any more than that. | 我们无可奉告 |
[07:09] | “And they secretly trained in the Caucasus.” | “在高加索地区秘密培训” |
[07:14] | Did… did he ever say, | 他有没有提过 |
[07:16] | where he grew up, where he was from? | 他在哪长大 他的家乡 |
[07:18] | I think the Midwest, he said. | 他说过是在中西部 |
[07:27] | What are these? | 这些是什么 |
[07:29] | Ted really led the way, with the whole paperless classroom thing, | 泰德很推崇无纸教学 |
[07:33] | he had his kids hand in all their work on those USB sticks. | 让他的学生用这些U盘来交作业 |
[07:44] | Back in his hospital room, | 在他的病房里 |
[07:45] | Ted Muscat had a USB cap | 泰德·马斯喀特有个U盘盖 |
[07:47] | that was missing it’s flashdrive. | U盘却不见了 |
[07:49] | In his room, there was a poster | 在他的教室里 有张海报 |
[07:51] | of a valley below Mt. Elbrus. | 画着厄尔布鲁士峰下的山谷 |
[07:52] | That is where the Alpha Five training camp is. | 阿尔法五人组的训练营就在那 |
[07:54] | An Alpha Five agent was working | 一名阿尔法五人组的特工 |
[07:56] | as a public school teacher, in Mamaroneck? | 在马马罗内克的公立学校当老师 |
[07:58] | I know, I know it sounds crazy. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[08:00] | But maybe, just maybe, | 但可能 只是可能 |
[08:02] | he’s more than a science teacher. | 他可能不只是名科学老师 |
[08:05] | Carrie was right. | 凯莉是对的 |
[08:05] | Ted Muscat, AKA Yevgeni Visov. | 泰德·马斯喀特 又名叶甫盖尼·维索夫 |
[08:08] | Alpha Five through and through. | 阿尔法五人组的核心分子 |
[08:09] | Suspected in at least 7 bombings throughout Europe, | 是1995年到2009年在欧洲境内 |
[08:12] | from 1995 to 2009. | 至少七起爆炸事件的嫌疑人 |
[08:14] | Including… | 包括 |
[08:15] | the Deutschland Bank Attack which killed 170 people. | 导致170人死亡的德国银行袭击案 |
[08:18] | I’d hate to have detention in his class. | 我可不想在他的课后留堂 |
[08:20] | The whole world must be looking for this guy. | 全世界肯定都在找这个家伙 |
[08:22] | They were. Until he died. | 确实在找 直到他死亡 |
[08:24] | 3 years ago. | 在三年前 |
[08:26] | Visov was on a G4 that went down | 2010年时维索夫乘坐的G4私人飞机 |
[08:28] | off the coast of Majorca in 2010. | 在马略卡岛的海岸边坠毁 |
[08:30] | No survivors. Turns out, | 无人生还 结果发现 |
[08:32] | the three other passengers were all | 其他三名乘客 |
[08:34] | top Alpha Five operatives. | 都是阿尔法五人组的高层 |
[08:36] | All of them reported dead. | 报告称所有人都身亡 |
[08:38] | Petra Kekilli. | 佩特拉·凯基莉 |
[08:39] | Sergei Kirsikov. | 谢尔盖·克斯科夫 |
[08:41] | And some guy I can only identify right now as Victor. | 还有一人我现在只能查出他叫维克多 |
[08:44] | I’m looking into all of them. | 我在追查他们所有人的行踪 |
[08:45] | 2010, that corresponds with the start | 2010年 马斯喀特就是在那时开始 |
[08:47] | of Muscat’s teaching career in Mamaroneck. | 在马马罗内克教书的 |
[08:49] | I may have had some luck with our school teacher’s phones. | 我通过这位学校老师的手机找到点线索 |
[08:51] | I traced four calls in two days | 我发现两天内从他的办公室 |
[08:53] | from his school office | 打出了四通电话 |
[08:54] | to the Upper West Side townhouse, | 都打给上西区的一栋连体别墅 |
[08:56] | of this guy. | 房主是这个家伙 |
[08:58] | Jimmy Serrano. | 吉米·塞拉诺 |
[08:59] | Guy’s a hedge fund manager worth a couple hundred million. | 这家伙是对冲基金经理 身家上亿 |
[09:01] | Looks like the Feds have been sniffing around him for a decade. | 看来多年来联调局一直盯着他不放 |
[09:04] | Suspected money laundering for illegal arms deals. | 怀疑他一直在为非法军火交易洗钱 |
[09:07] | If Alpha Five is up to something, | 如果阿尔法五人组有什么计划 |
[09:08] | they’ll need financing. | 肯定需要用钱 |
[09:09] | And someone who knows how to move money around quietly. | 而有人知道如何秘密地转移资金 |
[09:12] | You know, the Feds might already | 联调局可能已经 |
[09:13] | have an existing search warrant of Serrano’s place. | 拿到了塞拉诺家的搜查令 |
[09:15] | I’ll see if maybe we can go piggy-back. | 我看看我们能不能借用一下 |
[09:26] | How are things going? | 怎么样了 |
[09:27] | Uh, well, I’m just trying to connect the dots. | 我在试着把线索串起来 |
[09:29] | Problem is, you have to actually be able to see the dots | 问题是 在把它们串起来之前 |
[09:30] | before you can connect them. | 必须先搞清楚线索是什么 |
[09:33] | Well, you think it’s your girl? | 你认为这是你要找的女的 |
[09:35] | Well, we have her on the video outside the hospital. | 医院外的监控录像拍到她了 |
[09:38] | And the guy she killed was Alpha Five. | 她杀的人是阿尔法五人组的成员 |
[09:40] | Yeah, I’m sure she’s our girl. | 没错 我确定她就是我们要找的人 |
[09:41] | Any idea why she’d want to off a member of her team… | 你知道为什么她要杀自己组织的人吗 |
[09:43] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | You’re doing that thing again. | 你又来了 |
[09:45] | What? The ear twitching thing? | 怎么 我耳朵又抽了吗 |
[09:47] | No. The dancing around what you really wanna say | 不 是你会问一些很低级的问题 |
[09:49] | by asking obvious questions thing. | 来掩盖你真正想说的东西 |
[09:51] | I do. I do wanna say… | 确实如此 我其实想说 |
[09:53] | Jackie is a deadly international assassin, | 杰姬是个危险的跨国杀手 |
[09:55] | and we should probably bring the Feds in on this one. | 我们或许该把案子交给联邦调查局 |
[09:57] | No! I know how she thinks. I can get inside her head. | 不 我了解她 知道她的想法 |
[10:00] | And she can get inside yours. | 她也同样了解你 |
[10:01] | Don’t be so sure, it’s like a maze up there. | 别这么肯定 我的脑子复杂着呢 |
[10:04] | – Carrie… – Hmm? | -凯莉 -怎么了 |
[10:05] | If we stick with this, | 如果我们要调查这个案子 |
[10:05] | I need to know I’m not being dragged into some… | 我必须确认我不会被牵扯进 |
[10:08] | personal grudge match between the two of you. | 你们两人之间的私人恩怨 |
[10:11] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[10:16] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜看 |
[10:17] | He’s worried your personal stake in catching Jackie, | 他担心你跟杰姬之间的私人恩怨 |
[10:20] | is gonna compromise your professional judgement. | 会影响你对案子的专业判断 |
[10:22] | Why does everyone keep using the word “personal” here? | 为什么所有人都要用到”私人”这个词 |
[10:24] | I am a cop, we catch bad guys. | 我是名警察 我们追捕坏人 |
[10:27] | That is what we do. That is what I’m doing. | 这是我们该做的 也是我在做的 |
[10:29] | I beat you at tennis a long time ago, | 很久以前我打网球赢过你 |
[10:31] | you still can’t let it go. | 你到现在还不能释怀 |
[10:32] | August 2001. You said that ball was out when it was in, | 2001年8月 你说那个界内球出界了 |
[10:35] | and what the hell does that have to do with anything? | 可是那个跟这件案子根本没关系 |
[10:37] | Jackie kills six people, | 杰姬杀了六个人 |
[10:38] | and then outsmarts you and disappears right under your nose. | 用计赢了你 还从你眼皮底下消失了 |
[10:41] | She won, you lost. | 她赢了 你输了 |
[10:42] | – It’s personal. – Listen, | -这就是私人恩怨 -听着 |
[10:44] | I said I was gonna take her Russian ass down. | 我说过我会把这俄国婊子拿下 |
[10:47] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[10:47] | When she… she got away from me the last time, | 她那个时候…她上次从我手里逃走了 |
[10:49] | and that is what I intend to do. | 这次不会了 |
[10:51] | You know, she got away from me too. | 要知道她也从我手里逃走过 |
[10:53] | Which is why we’re gonna take her down. Together. | 所以我们要捉住她 我们一起 |
[10:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[11:00] | I like the sound of that. | 这话我爱听 |
[11:03] | Ball was out. | 那球确实出界了 |
[11:05] | It was in. | 明明没有出界 |
[11:08] | You guys are really unbelievable. | 你们这些人太过分了 |
[11:10] | I mean, this is the fourth search in three months, | 这已经是三个月以来的第四次搜查了 |
[11:12] | maybe tell me what you’re looking for, | 不如你们告诉我想找什么 |
[11:13] | and… and I can go get it. | 然后我帮你们找 |
[11:15] | You’ve been investigated for money laundering, | 你因为洗钱 内线交易 |
[11:17] | – insider trading… – Investigated and cleared. | -接受过调查 -调查显示我没有问题 |
[11:19] | And investigated and cleared again. | 第二次接受调查还是没有问题 |
[11:20] | Listen, we’re not with the IRS, | 听着 我们不是国税局的 |
[11:22] | we’re not with the SEC. | 也不是证监会的 |
[11:23] | We’re with Major Crimes. | 我们是重案组的 |
[11:24] | We’re investigating a homicide, a murder. | 我们在调查一桩凶杀案的凶手 |
[11:26] | A what? | 什么 |
[11:26] | And we’ve got several calls to your private office, | 我们查到你的私人办公室有几通电话 |
[11:29] | from our victim. | 是受害人打来的 |
[11:30] | Oh my God, who was it? | 天呐 是谁啊 |
[11:31] | Ted Muscat, science teacher from Mamaroneck. | 泰德·马斯喀特 马马罗内克的科学老师 |
[11:33] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[11:34] | – No, I’ve never heard of him. – Neither have I. | -不 从来没听过这人 -我也是 |
[11:36] | What about Yevgeni Visov? | 那叶甫盖尼·维索夫呢 |
[11:37] | No idea why he’d be calling you? | 知道他为什么给你打电话吗 |
[11:39] | No, maybe he got the wrong number. | 不知道 他可能打错电话了 |
[11:40] | Does anyone else have access to your office phone? | 还有别人能使用你的办公电话吗 |
[11:42] | No, I mean, my wife and I, and Estelle. | 没有了 除了我妻子和埃斯特尔 |
[11:44] | – Estelle? – Our nanny. | -埃斯特尔是谁 -我们的保姆 |
[11:46] | Is she here? Can I talk to her? | 她在这里吗 我能不能跟她聊一下 |
[11:47] | No she just left. She took our daughters to the park. | 她刚出去 带我们女儿去公园了 |
[11:49] | – I don’t understand. – Do you have a picture of her? | -这到底怎么回事 -你有她的照片吗 |
[11:51] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该有 |
[11:53] | Yeah, sure, here. | 有的 就在这儿 |
[11:55] | This is from when, uh… | 这是我们… |
[11:57] | we took the kids to Maui. | 带孩子去毛伊岛[夏威夷州]时照的 |
[12:04] | Petra Kekilli. | 佩特拉·凯基莉 |
[12:06] | Where’s the park? | 公园在哪儿 |
[12:10] | No, I can’t go back to the ice cream truck again. | 不行 我不能再去冰淇淋车那边了 |
[12:12] | Your mom will kill me. | 你们妈妈会杀了我的 |
[12:14] | It’s not the mother I’d worry about if I were you. | 如果我是你 我担心的可不是妈妈 |
[12:18] | I want you to go play over by the swing set. | 你们去秋千那边玩一会儿好吗 |
[12:20] | The one with the ladybugs. | 瓢虫形状的那个 |
[12:22] | Stay there, don’t come back, | 待在那里 不要回来 |
[12:23] | until I come get you, do you understand? | 等我过去找你们 知道了吗 |
[12:32] | You look good for a ghost. | 你这个鬼魂气色不错嘛 |
[12:34] | You shouldn’t have come, Jackie. | 你不该来的 杰姬 |
[12:38] | I’d rather do this the easy way | 我倒想速战速决 |
[12:39] | and let you join these girls on the ladybug swing. | 这样你就能去瓢虫秋千那边跟孩子们玩 |
[12:44] | Where is he, Petra? | 他在哪里 佩特拉 |
[12:45] | You know I can’t tell you. | 你知道我不会告诉你的 |
[12:47] | I’m sure you’ve heard about Yevgeni. | 你应该听说了叶甫盖尼的事 |
[12:49] | He was sick. | 他病了 |
[12:51] | And weak. | 还很虚弱 |
[13:11] | I am not so weak. | 我可没那么虚弱 |
[13:43] | All right, get back. Step back. | 好了 大家让开 退后 |
[13:45] | Move back. Move back. Move away. | 退后 退后 让开点 |
[13:51] | How much you wanna bet, Tomexide poisoning? | 赌吗 肯定是特麦柯噻德中毒 |
[13:53] | It’s gotta be Jackie. | 一定是杰姬干的 |
[13:54] | Listen to me, you gotta canvass this park, ok? | 听着 你们要仔细搜查这个公园 明白吗 |
[13:55] | Blonde, white female. Get it over the air. | 金发 白人女性 广播扩散一下 |
[13:57] | Hold all these witnesses. | 留下所有的目击者 |
[13:59] | She was just here. | 她刚刚就在这儿 |
[14:00] | – Find her. – We’re on it. | -把她找出来 -交给我们了 |
[14:01] | She was their nanny for three years, | 她给他们家当了三年保姆 |
[14:03] | she must have been using | 她肯定为了阿尔法五人组 |
[14:03] | Serrano’s accounts for Alpha Five. | 使用过塞拉诺的帐户 |
[14:05] | Three years after she supposedly died | 她本应死于三年前的飞机失事 |
[14:06] | in a plane crash, just like Visov. | 结果现在被杀了 跟维索夫一样 |
[14:08] | We’re dealing with a sleeper cell, Al. | 我们面对的是一个恐怖组织 艾尔 |
[14:10] | There were two more operatives on that plane, | 那架飞机上还有两名特工 |
[14:12] | we have to find them. | 我们必须找到他们 |
[14:42] | It’s Jay, we gotta get back to the Serrano house. | 是杰的电话 我们得赶回塞拉诺家 |
[14:48] | I found these behind the dresser in the nanny’s room. | 我在保姆房的化妆台后发现了这些 |
[14:53] | What are we looking at? | 这是什么 |
[14:54] | After September 11, | 911恐怖袭击之后 |
[14:56] | we got special training to spot this kind of thing. | 我们接受了这方面的特训 |
[14:57] | It’s a high capacity semiconductor 7DVR. | 这是个大容量的半导体7DVR |
[15:00] | Which means? | 是什么东西 |
[15:01] | It’s top of electronic fuse, really sophisticated. | 这是一种高级电子引信 非常精密 |
[15:03] | Our high school science teacher knew what he was doing. | 我们的科学老师知道自己在做什么 |
[15:06] | A fuse for what? | 什么的引信 |
[15:06] | This goes way above my pay grade, | 这远远超过我的能力范围 |
[15:08] | so I can’t be sure. | 所以我不是很确定 |
[15:10] | But I recognize some of the components. | 但我认出了一些组件 |
[15:13] | The neutron reflectors give it away. | 从中子反射镜就能确定这是什么 |
[15:15] | A bomb. | 炸弹 |
[15:17] | A nuclear bomb. | 是核弹 |
[15:25] | SADM SADM. | |
[15:26] | Special Atomic Demolition Munition. | 即特种原子爆破弹药 |
[15:28] | Developed by US military in the 60s | 美军在六十年代开发的 |
[15:30] | for battlefield use against the Soviets. | 用来在战场上对抗苏联 |
[15:32] | Very similar to the legendary Russian RA 115. | 跟传说的俄罗斯的RA115[核武器]很像 |
[15:36] | Suitcase nuke? | 手提箱核弹吗 |
[15:37] | Little guy packs a big punch. | 块头小威力大 |
[15:38] | No one’s ever seen one, except on paper. | 除了草图 没人见过实物 |
[15:41] | And it’s really tough to build, | 而且即便你找到了原材料 |
[15:42] | even if you find the materials. | 也很难造出来 |
[15:43] | This particular Alpha Five team could pull it off. | 这个阿尔法五人组却能造出来 |
[15:45] | Our mystery man, Victor, | 我们的神秘人 维克多 |
[15:48] | turns out to be Victor Siyenko. | 全名叫维克多·西延科 |
[15:50] | The top Alpha Five operative in the world. | 阿尔法五人组的世界顶级特工 |
[15:52] | How much damage would something like that do? | 那种东西能造成多大的损害 |
[15:54] | Well, the explosive yield would be way less than a kiloton. | 爆炸当量应该远小于一千吨 |
[15:57] | But still, | 但是 |
[15:59] | it going off in Manhattan, radiation and all, | 在曼哈顿爆炸的话 加上辐射等等 |
[16:02] | I mean, you’re looking at fatalities in the tens of thousands, | 将会造成数以万计的伤亡 |
[16:04] | not to mention near permanent contamination… | 更不用说近乎永久的核污染了 |
[16:06] | All right, I’ve already looped in the Feds, | 好了 我已经通知联邦调查局了 |
[16:07] | but we gotta get out there. | 但我们也得行动起来 |
[16:08] | All of us, talk to every CI, | 所有人 跟每个犯罪调查员谈谈 |
[16:10] | anyone you’ve ever met who might… | 及所有你们曾见到过可能… |
[16:11] | Burns. | 彭斯 |
[16:12] | In my office. Now. | 到我办公室来 马上 |
[16:15] | All right, get on it. | 好了 赶紧去做 |
[16:16] | – Yeah. – Let’s go. | -好 -我们走 |
[16:17] | Carrie. | 凯莉 |
[16:18] | Lieutenant Burns, | 彭斯队长 |
[16:20] | Agent Storn and Stone | 国际反恐局的 |
[16:21] | from the International Counterterrorism Agency. | 斯特恩探员和斯通探员 |
[16:23] | We’ve already notified Homeland and the FBI. | 我们已经通知国土安全局和联邦调查局了 |
[16:26] | And they notified us. | 然后他们通知了我们 |
[16:27] | This is gonna be a joint operation. | 这将会是联合行动 |
[16:28] | ICA will take the lead. | 由国际反恐局主导 |
[16:30] | All right. | 没问题 |
[16:31] | How much do you know? | 你们知道多少 |
[16:32] | Not a hell of a lot more than you, I imagine. | 估计知道的还不如你们多 |
[16:34] | ICA’s been following chatter | 关于可能要袭击曼哈顿的谣言 |
[16:35] | about a possible attack in Manhattan for weeks now. | 国际反恐局追踪已经追查了好几周 |
[16:37] | But we had no idea it involved a nuclear device. | 但我们完全不知道这涉及到核武器 |
[16:40] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[16:41] | Victor and his elite team from Alpha Five didn’t die. | 维克多和他阿尔法精英五人组没有死 |
[16:44] | Merely put to bed. | 只是销声匿迹了而已 |
[16:44] | As sleeper agents in the US, | 作为潜伏在美国的特工 |
[16:46] | they could wait for the right assignment. | 他们可以等待合适的时机来执行任务 |
[16:48] | We think that Jackie is part of the team again. | 我认为杰姬又回到那个团队里了 |
[16:50] | But she is killing her teammates. | 但她在杀她的队友 |
[16:51] | Maybe she’s the cleaner. | 可能她是负责善后的人 |
[16:53] | Taking out her teammates | 一旦她的队友们完成了任务 |
[16:54] | once they’ve finished their part of the job. | 她就把他们解决掉 |
[16:56] | Wouldn’t explain her taking the USB drive though, would it. | 但这不能解释她为什么拿走U盘 是不是 |
[16:58] | Yeah, that is a good point, Detective. | 对 说得没错 警探 |
[17:00] | We hope that together we can find some answers. | 我们希望我们能一起找到答案 |
[17:02] | Well, why don’t we start by | 我们何不从 |
[17:03] | finding the last member of Victor’s sleeper team. | 找出潜伏团队的最后一名成员维克多开始呢 |
[17:06] | – Fact is, we already got him. – What? | -事实上 我们已经找到他了 -什么 |
[17:08] | What? In custody? | 真的 拘留了吗 |
[17:10] | Not yet, but we’re on him. | 还没有 我们盯上他了 |
[17:12] | We’re thinking, we hold him out as bait for Jackie, | 我们想拿他做杰姬的诱饵 |
[17:14] | who leads us to Victor… | 她能带我们找到维克多 |
[17:16] | – Who leads us to the bomb. – Exactly. | -而维克多能带我们找到炸弹 -没错 |
[17:18] | Have a look. | 看看这个 |
[17:19] | Sergei Kirsikov, | 谢尔盖·克斯科夫 |
[17:21] | real charmer. Changes identities constantly. | 魅力十足 经常改变身份 |
[17:24] | He’s the deal maker. | 他是交易员 |
[17:25] | The face of Alpha Five. | 阿尔法五人组的门面 |
[17:26] | His new identity is Gordon Purcell. | 他的新身份是戈登·珀塞尔 |
[17:28] | The import-export guy. | 做进出口的 |
[17:30] | His new identity includes | 他的新身份包含了 |
[17:32] | a blonde wife, one kid, | 一位金发妻子 一个孩子 |
[17:33] | another on the way, | 还有一个正在妈妈肚子里 |
[17:34] | and a house in Irvington. | 及一幢在欧文顿的房子 |
[17:35] | He leads a spotless life. | 他过着无可挑剔的生活 |
[17:38] | His one weakness… | 他唯一的弱点 |
[17:40] | pretty young women. | 年轻漂亮的女人 |
[17:41] | Once a month, | 每月一次 |
[17:42] | he takes a suite at the Rotterdam on Park Avenue. | 他会在公园大道的鹿特丹酒店订一间套房 |
[17:44] | Today’s the day. | 今天就是订房的日子 |
[17:46] | He likes to keep a low profile, | 他喜欢保持低调 |
[17:48] | so he only takes two bodyguards with him. | 所以他只随身带两个保镖 |
[17:50] | That’s when Jackie will make her move. | 这正是杰姬行动的时机 |
[17:53] | And that’s when we take her. | 也是我们抓住她的时机 |
[17:59] | – Here comes Sergei. – Here we go. | -谢尔盖来了 -我们行动吧 |
[18:12] | Target now in lobby. | 目标到大堂了 |
[18:13] | Do you have eyes on him, Stone? | 你们看到他了吗 斯通 |
[18:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:16] | Sergei took a phone call. Girlfriend’s on her way up. | 谢尔盖在接电话 女朋友上楼了 |
[18:24] | Target now on the move. | 目标正在移动 |
[18:39] | Team Three reporting. No movement. | 三队报告 没有发现 |
[18:41] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:42] | She’s not just gonna walk into this, OK? | 她不会直接走进去的 好吗 |
[18:44] | I’m telling you, she’s way smarter than that. | 我跟你说 她可聪明多了 |
[18:46] | Our people have been over every inch of the interior. | 里面每个角落都有我们的人 |
[18:49] | She’s gotta come in from the outside. | 她总得从外面进来 |
[19:07] | Marissa? | 玛丽萨 |
[19:10] | Don’t use all the hot water. | 别把热水都用完了 |
[19:13] | We’re going to be in there a long time. | 我们还要在这待好久呢 |
[19:20] | Marissa? | 玛丽萨 |
[19:22] | Would you like a drink? | 你要喝杯酒吗 |
[19:47] | Don’t think you’re going to have time for that shower, Sergei. | 看来你是没时间洗澡了 谢尔盖 |
[19:53] | Why should he see you? | 他为什么要见你 |
[19:54] | I have something he wants. | 我有他想要的东西 |
[19:56] | And he has something you want. | 他也有你想要的东西 |
[19:58] | But I don’t think he’s going to give it to you. | 但我认为他不会给你的 |
[20:05] | Tell me where Victor is, and I’ll let you live. | 告诉我维克多在哪儿 我就饶你一命 |
[20:08] | One time offer. | 只有一次机会 |
[20:11] | Between friends. | 友情价 |
[20:14] | You made the same offer | 你给了我们的朋友 |
[20:14] | to our friends Pietra and Yevgeni? | 佩特拉和叶甫盖尼同样的机会吗 |
[20:17] | They were stupid enough to fight back. | 他们蠢到竟敢反抗 |
[20:20] | But, you, you’re smarter than that. | 不过 你聪明得多 |
[20:24] | You love life. | 你热爱生活 |
[20:31] | He only communicates by text. | 他只通过短信沟通 |
[20:36] | – This is taking too long. – Easy does it. | -太久了 -别着急 |
[20:39] | Show me 49th Street. Side entrance. | 给我看看第49街边门的监控画面 |
[20:45] | Can you zoom in on that quadrant? | 能把那部分放大一下吗 |
[20:56] | “Body should be moved momentarily.” | “尸体应该很快会被移走” |
[20:58] | “He was being treated for cavernous hemangioma.” | “他之前因海绵状血管瘤入院治疗” |
[21:02] | That van was at the hospital. | 那辆货车在医院出现过 |
[21:03] | I saw it leave just after we got there. | 我们到那之后 我看到它开走了 |
[21:05] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[21:06] | Yeah, she’s sure. | 是的 她确定 |
[21:07] | Target is here. Repeat, target is here. | 目标在现场 重复 目标在现场 |
[21:09] | – She’s in the hotel. – That’s impossible. | -她在宾馆里 -这不可能 |
[21:11] | – Let’s go. – Get up to that room, now. | -我们走 -快到那间客房去 |
[21:18] | Team Six, we believe the target is in the hotel. | 第六分队 目标正在宾馆内 |
[21:20] | Converge on the room. | 到客房门口集合 |
[21:30] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[21:32] | Go ahead, I’ll stay here. | 你们先去 我留在这 |
[21:45] | To the right, go! | 右边 上 |
[21:48] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:56] | She was here. | 她来过这里 |
[21:57] | Kirsikov’s dead. | 克斯科夫死了 |
[22:14] | – Do you need a cab, sir? – No. | -要我给你叫出租车吗 先生 -不用 |
[22:28] | As I said, | 正如我说的 |
[22:29] | preparation. | 准备工作 |
[23:05] | You’re going away a long time Jackie, | 你消失了很久 杰姬 |
[23:06] | there’s nothing anyone can do about that, | 事已至此谁也没有办法挽回 |
[23:08] | but you’re young, | 但你还年轻 |
[23:10] | you’ve got a lot of years ahead of you, and right now, | 你得想想以后 现在 |
[23:13] | we can help you determine the quality of those years. | 我们能帮你决定今后生活的质量 |
[23:19] | I was thinking of a little condo down in Boca. | 我想在博卡买一间小公寓 |
[23:21] | Eastern exposure. | 朝东的 |
[23:23] | Can you make that happen? | 你们能帮我买吗 |
[23:25] | Jesus! Where’s that damn bomb?! | 天呐 那该死的炸弹在哪 |
[23:27] | Look, | 听着 |
[23:29] | we know, you took a flashdrive off of Yevgeni Visov | 我们知道你在杀死叶甫盖尼·维索夫之前 |
[23:32] | before you killed him. | 从他那拿走了一个U盘 |
[23:33] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[23:36] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[23:37] | Tell us where it is, and we can help you. | 告诉我们在哪里 我们会帮你的 |
[23:39] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你们的帮助 |
[23:40] | We know that Victor’s having you clean his team up. | 我们知道维克多要你清理门户 |
[23:43] | But did you ever think that soon, | 但你有没有想过 很快 |
[23:46] | you’re gonna be the only one who’s left to be cleaned up. | 就剩下你一个要被”清理”了 |
[23:54] | Believe me, I am not afraid of Victor. | 相信我 我不怕维克多 |
[23:59] | They getting anywhere? | 问出什么了吗 |
[24:00] | – No. – Well, maybe this will be of interest. | -没有 -或许这消息你会感兴趣 |
[24:03] | Turns out, Russian Intelligence | 事实证明 俄罗斯情报机构 |
[24:04] | briefly worked a mole into Alpha Five back in ’09. | 在09年短暂派过一名间谍打入阿尔法五人组 |
[24:08] | Looks like there was a lot of internal dissension | 看来维克多和他的一个手下之间的浪漫情事 |
[24:10] | over Victor’s romantic involvement with one of his operatives. | 引发了大量的内部纠纷啊 |
[24:13] | One of his most effective operatives. | 他最得力的一名手下 |
[24:15] | For whatever reason, | 不知出于何种原因 |
[24:16] | this individual wanted out of Alpha Five, | 这个人想要退出阿尔法五人组 |
[24:18] | Victor forced her to stay. | 维克多强迫她留下 |
[24:20] | A few months later, | 几个月后 |
[24:21] | Victor and his team disappeared in that bogus plane crash. | 维克多和他的组员在假坠机事件中消失了 |
[24:24] | “Believe me, I am not afraid of Victor.” | “相信我 我不怕维克多” |
[24:28] | Thank you, Murray. | 谢谢你 莫里 |
[24:36] | – Would you mind… – Detective, | -你介意… -警探 |
[24:37] | I believed we agreed, ICA would take the lead in this case. | 我们说好了 由国际反恐局负责这个案子 |
[24:40] | Yes, we did. But um… | 没错 但是… |
[24:43] | well, Jackie and I have an understanding. | 但杰姬和我有点交情 |
[24:46] | Ten minutes? | 十分钟行吗 |
[24:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[24:53] | – I wish you luck. – Oh, well, I appreciate that. Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 非常感谢 |
[25:01] | Last time I saw you, | 我上次见到你的时候 |
[25:04] | you were dead. | 你已经死了 |
[25:05] | – Hmm, briefly yes. – Yeah. | -可以这么说 -是啊 |
[25:08] | Not long enough. | 死得不够久 |
[25:10] | Actually, I found oblivion | 我发现被人遗忘 |
[25:12] | – rather pleasant. – Oh, I can make you dead again. | -挺让人开心的 -我可以让你再死一次 |
[25:15] | I should, after what you did. | 看你的所作所为我真该这么做 |
[25:17] | It was never personal. | 那都无关个人恩怨 |
[25:18] | Oh that’s not true Jackie. | 你说错了 杰姬 |
[25:20] | Sometimes it’s very… personal. | 有时候就是因为个人恩怨 |
[25:22] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 抱歉让你有那种感觉 |
[25:24] | I’m not talking about me, I’m talking about you. | 我说的不是我而是你 |
[25:27] | And Victor. | 还有维克多 |
[25:30] | You’re not cleaning up for him, are you? | 你并不是为他清理门户 对吗 |
[25:33] | You’re trying to hurt him. | 你想要伤害他 |
[25:35] | I don’t know what he did, to you, | 我不知道他对你做了什么 |
[25:37] | but is it worth killing thousands of people? | 但这值得你屠杀上千人吗 |
[25:39] | Depends what you imagine he did to me. | 那就看你的想象力了 |
[25:44] | Where’s the bomb, Jackie? | 炸弹在哪 杰姬 |
[25:47] | You know, truth is, you interest me. | 要知道 其实你勾起了我的兴趣 |
[25:50] | – Oh yeah? – You’re a strong woman, | -是吗 -你是个坚强的女人 |
[25:53] | but I worry about you. | 但我很担心你 |
[25:55] | – You worry about me. – This violent temperament… | -你会担心我 -这种暴躁的性格 |
[26:00] | If I may be so bold, | 也许我太异想天开了 |
[26:01] | I imagine myself a bit of a… chemist. | 我觉得自己就像一名化学家 |
[26:03] | Yes, I have seen your work. | 没错 我见识过你的能耐 |
[26:05] | In order for the mind to work well, | 为了让思维正常运转 |
[26:06] | you need the right chemistry in your body. | 你的身体需要合成适量的化学物质 |
[26:09] | You, you need more greens in your life. | 你的生活里需要绿色 |
[26:13] | Would help you master your emotions, | 那能帮你管理情绪 |
[26:16] | see more clearly. | 更明了地看待问题 |
[26:20] | A green smoothie. | 一杯绿色冰沙 |
[26:23] | That’s it. | 就够了 |
[26:24] | That’s where you need to start. | 就从它开始 |
[26:31] | With ginger maybe, | 可以加点姜汁 |
[26:34] | it’s good for the nerves. | 能够舒缓神经 |
[26:36] | Full of tracitin. | 富含太息定 |
[26:39] | 今日特饮 绿色冰沙 | |
[26:45] | And beet juice definitely. | 还要加上甜菜汁 |
[26:48] | Its health benefits are invaluable. | 对身体相当有益啊 |
[26:58] | Know what I mean? | 懂了吗 |
[27:04] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[27:09] | Are you ok? What the hell was she going on about? | 你没事吧 她到底在说些什么 |
[27:11] | I don’t know, but if I spend one more minute in there with her, | 不清楚 但我要是再跟她待一分钟 |
[27:13] | I can’t be responsible for what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道自己会做出什么事 |
[27:15] | We’ll take it from here. | 那我们接手吧 |
[27:20] | Listen to me, I need to know what these mean. | 听我说 我得搞清楚这些是什么意思 |
[27:22] | Yeah, sure. Uh, could you give me a clue? | 没问题 能给点线索吗 |
[27:26] | Jackie gave them to me. | 是杰姬给我的 |
[27:28] | I was watching you guys the whole time, | 我一直看着你们俩 |
[27:29] | I didn’t see her pass anything to you. | 没见她给你这个啊 |
[27:30] | She must have followed me this morning, | 今早她肯定跟踪我了 |
[27:32] | and left those numbers in a place I’d see, | 把这些数字留在了我能看到的地方 |
[27:33] | knowing I’d remember them if she needed me to. | 她知道我能记住这些数字 |
[27:35] | Whoa, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[27:37] | She left messages in your memory? | 她在你的记忆中给你留个线索 |
[27:39] | It’s a little more complicated than that, but… | 比那要复杂一点 但是… |
[27:42] | – essentially, yes. – Oh, man. | -差不多是这样 -天哪 |
[27:44] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 |
[27:46] | But why is she telling you, | 但要是这个能帮上她 |
[27:47] | if this could help her? | 她为什么要告诉你 |
[27:49] | Why wouldn’t she want the ICA guys to know? | 为什么她要瞒着国际反恐局的人 |
[27:53] | – Jay? – Yeah. | -杰 -怎么了 |
[27:54] | If I needed two minutes alone with her, | 我想单独跟她谈两分钟 |
[27:57] | and I mean, alone, | 真正的单独 |
[27:59] | could you get it for me? | 你能帮我这个忙吗 |
[28:00] | No, no cameras, no Tom and Jerry watching… | 没有摄像头 汤姆和杰瑞也看不到的那种 |
[28:04] | That depends, if I needed it, | 不好说 要是为此 |
[28:07] | could you get me immunity from federal prosecution? | 我被法院起诉 你能帮我拿到豁免权吗 |
[28:10] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[28:12] | We’ve got work to do. | 那我们动手吧 |
[28:17] | So, these are Jackie’s numbers. | 这些就是杰姬给的数字 |
[28:19] | Ran cryptanalysis, block cipher, | 我试了密码分析 块密码分析 |
[28:21] | Shor’s quantum factoring, | 还有量子数字分析 |
[28:23] | all I got is a partial match | 发现它们中一部分 |
[28:24] | on the birth dates of the Fearsome Foursome. | 与恐怖四人组的生日匹配 |
[28:26] | L.A. Rams defensive from back in the 60s? | 六十年代的洛杉矶公羊队的防线阵容吗 |
[28:28] | Rosey Grier, Deacon Jones, Merlin… | 罗西·格利尔 迪肯·琼斯 梅林 |
[28:31] | – Merlin who? – Olsen! I know who they are. | -梅林姓什么 -奥尔森 我都知道 |
[28:33] | But what do they have to do with this? | 但他们跟这个案子有什么关系 |
[28:34] | That’s the problem. Nothing. | 问题就在这 根本没有关系 |
[28:36] | Well, that leaves us nowhere. | 这线索是死胡同 |
[28:37] | Well, I wouldn’t say nowhere. | 我可不这么认为 |
[28:38] | – And I didn’t even need an algorithm. – What do you got? | -我都不需要用电脑算 -你查到什么了 |
[28:40] | When I first moved to Manhattan, | 我刚搬到曼哈顿的时候 |
[28:42] | I got a post office box at the James A. Farley Post Office, | 我在詹姆斯·A·法利邮局租了个邮箱 |
[28:45] | the big one, right near Penn Station. | 那邮局很大 就在潘恩车站旁边 |
[28:47] | I knew there was something about those numbers. | 我见过那样的数字 |
[28:48] | – P.O. Box? – Mm-hmm. | -邮局信箱吗 -没错 |
[28:50] | The first number, | 第一组数 |
[28:51] | I bet you that’s the combination. | 我打赌肯定是密码 |
[28:52] | The second one’s the box number. | 第二组数是邮箱编号 |
[28:54] | You come up with anything? | 你们查到什么了吗 |
[28:55] | Uh, nothing yet. You? | 还没 你呢 |
[28:57] | Agent Stone’s contacted some people | 斯通探员联系了一些人 |
[28:59] | about moving Jackie to a location | 准备把杰姬带到 |
[29:01] | where she can be interrogated vigorously. | 可以暴力审问的地方 |
[29:02] | She’s Alpha Five, Storn. | 她可是阿尔法五人组成员 斯特恩 |
[29:04] | She’s not gonna talk, whatever you do to her, | 不管怎样的酷刑 她都不会招的 |
[29:05] | and if she does, it’s not gonna be the truth. | 就算她招了 也都是假话 |
[29:08] | I’ll take my chances. | 那我也要一试 |
[29:12] | Ok, so I have two plainclothes cops watching the P.O. Box, | 我派了两名便衣警察去监视那个邮箱 |
[29:15] | and… | 然后 |
[29:16] | a warrant, to get inside of it. | 还申请了搜查令 |
[29:18] | – Great work, Murray. – Yeah. | -干得好 莫里 -谢谢 |
[29:34] | Hey, Johnny, looks like you’ve lost weight. | 强尼 你瘦了啊 |
[29:36] | Hey, Carrie, | 凯莉 |
[29:37] | thanks for the tip on the CAL-TCU game. | 多谢你提示我那个游戏 |
[29:39] | Oh, yeah, well, you know… | 你也知道 |
[29:41] | easy money, right? | 天上掉馅饼 对吗 |
[29:42] | Listen, I have a favor, | 我想让你帮我个忙 |
[29:44] | could you… | 你能… |
[29:45] | give us a couple minutes alone? | 让我俩单独待会吗 |
[29:48] | – I’m not supposed to… – Come on! I’ll be quick. | -我不能… -别这样 很快就好 |
[29:51] | Scout’s honor. | 以童子军的名义 |
[29:58] | – Thank you. – You know, I’ve always wondered | -谢谢 -我一直好奇 |
[29:59] | how it would feel to break 33 laws at once. | 一次违犯33项法规是什么感觉 |
[30:02] | How does it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[30:03] | I’ll let you know. | 我会告诉你的 |
[30:05] | No, I’ll let you know. | 不 是我来告诉你 |
[30:22] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:23] | What’s on it? | 里面存了什么 |
[30:24] | I couldn’t break the encryption. | 我解不开加密 |
[30:25] | Whatever it is, Victor wants it, | 不管是什么 维克多想要它 |
[30:27] | and I want Victor. | 而我想抓住维克多 |
[30:29] | Why are you telling me this? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[30:30] | Why not the ICA guys? | 而不告诉国际反恐局的人 |
[30:31] | They’ve been compromised. | 他们都被收买了 |
[30:33] | Storn and Stone? | 斯特恩和斯通吗 |
[30:34] | I’m not sure who exactly, | 我不确定是谁 |
[30:35] | but someone in the ICA is working with Victor. | 但国际反恐局里有维克多的人 |
[30:38] | They killed Sergei, not me. | 是他们杀了谢尔盖 不是我 |
[30:40] | There’s a codeword, Calamus. | 有一个代号 菖蒲 |
[30:42] | Use it and you’ll find out everything you need to know. | 用它你就会知道一切 |
[30:44] | Why are you telling me? | 为什么要告诉我 |
[30:46] | In my business, knowing | 干我这行 |
[30:47] | whom to trust is a matter of life and death. | 知道能信任谁可是生死攸关的大事 |
[30:49] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[30:51] | Victor buys people with money, with love, with fear. | 维克多用金钱 爱情和恐惧收买人心 |
[30:55] | But you, | 但你 |
[30:57] | you can’t be bought. | 没法被收买 |
[30:59] | – Am I wrong? – No. | -我说错了吗 -没有 |
[31:01] | You, however, do have a price, | 而你有个弱点 |
[31:03] | and it wasn’t hard to find out what it is. | 还是个不难发现的弱点 |
[31:06] | David, your son with Victor. | 大卫 你和维克多的儿子 |
[31:10] | Am I wrong? | 对吗 |
[31:13] | What happened to the camera feed? | 录像怎么没了 |
[31:15] | I don’t know, sir. Uh… | 我不知道 长官 |
[31:16] | system must be overloaded, | 肯定是系统过载了 |
[31:17] | but don’t worry about it, I’m gonna find a way to get us back on. | 别担心 我会想办法修好的 |
[31:19] | Don’t bother. | 不用了 |
[31:23] | Overloaded? | 过载 |
[31:30] | Victor was never a father to David. | 维克多从没对大卫尽过父亲的责任 |
[31:32] | But he’s a jealous man. | 但他是个善妒的人 |
[31:34] | I wanted to leave him. | 我曾想离开他 |
[31:36] | And leave Alpha Five, so he took my son from me. | 离开阿尔法五人组 所以他带走了我儿子 |
[31:39] | I thought he died with his father on that plane, | 我以为他和他父亲死于那场空难 |
[31:41] | but he didn’t. | 但他没死 |
[31:43] | And I want him back. | 我想要回他 |
[31:44] | And you were gonna trade this for your son? | 你打算用这个交换你儿子 |
[31:46] | Victor needs it for his plan. | 维克多的计划需要这个 |
[31:49] | And my son needs to live a free life, a normal boy. | 我儿子要自由自在地生活 当个普通的男孩 |
[31:52] | Not like one of us. | 不要像我们一样 |
[31:55] | How could your son ever hope to be normal, | 当你儿子知道他的自由 |
[31:57] | knowing you paid for his freedom | 是你用无辜的生命换来的 |
[31:59] | with the lives of innocent people? | 他还能过正常的生活吗 |
[32:02] | Jackie, I have the stick, I have you. | 杰姬 我手上有U盘和你 |
[32:04] | Why should I help you? | 我为什么还要帮你 |
[32:06] | Because you don’t know Victor. | 因为你不了解维克多 |
[32:08] | He’ll never give up. | 他从不放弃 |
[32:10] | Even if you have that. | 即使这个在你手里 |
[32:11] | He’ll find another one. Or make another. | 他会找到另一个 或者再做一个 |
[32:18] | Yes I need your help. | 没错 我需要你的帮助 |
[32:21] | But you still need mine. | 但你也需要我帮你 |
[32:29] | All right, listen to me. They’re gonna want to know what happened | 听我说 他们想知道摄像头停的时候 |
[32:31] | – while the cameras were off, ok? – Of course. | -发生了什么 -当然 |
[32:35] | Let’s find something to talk about. | 我们得找点话题聊 |
[32:38] | Just… I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[32:44] | Damn it, Carrie. | 妈的 凯莉 |
[32:45] | – I know, I know. – You said… | -我知道 我知道 -你说过 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry. I said scout’s honor. | 对不起 我说过以童子军的荣誉保证 |
[32:49] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[32:51] | I got kicked out of girl’s scouts. | 我被女童子军踢了出来 |
[32:59] | – Solid uppercut. – Thank you. | -漂亮的上勾拳 -谢谢 |
[33:01] | – So what she say while the cameras were… – Overloaded? | -她说了什么在摄像头 -过载的时候 |
[33:04] | Yeah. I overheard. | 对 我碰巧听到了 |
[33:05] | It’s the best I could come up with. | 这是我能想到最好的理由 |
[33:06] | That Stone guy scares me. | 斯通那家伙吓死我了 |
[33:07] | With good reason. According to Jackie, | 事出有因 据杰姬说 |
[33:09] | Storn and Stone might be working with Victor. | 斯特恩和斯通可能和维克多是一伙的 |
[33:11] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[33:12] | We gotta find out if she’s right, | 我们得查出她说的是否属实 |
[33:13] | and we gotta find out now. | 而且得马上去查 |
[33:15] | Hold on, we can’t just go poke around the ICA. | 等等 我们不能随便调查国际反恐局 |
[33:17] | These guys are real super spooks. | 这些家伙是真的超级间谍 |
[33:18] | She gave me a codeword, | 她给了我一个代号 |
[33:20] | Calamus. | 菖蒲 |
[33:21] | Find me something, Jay. Anything. | 找出点线索来 杰 任何东西 |
[33:23] | I’m on it. | 我这就去 |
[33:42] | Holy… | 天 |
[33:52] | We got a little problem. | 我们遇到了点问题 |
[33:54] | What did you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[33:55] | You know that old line | 你知道那句老套的台词 |
[33:55] | “If I tell you then I have to kill you”? | 如果我告诉了你 我就要杀了你 |
[33:57] | Well this is sort of like that, only we all end up dead. | 这事就差不多那样 只不过我们都得死 |
[33:59] | – Jay. – Ok, so back when we took out Bin Laden, | -杰 -好吧 我们除掉本·拉登的时候 |
[34:02] | turns out there was a ton of stuff on hard drives | 在那栋住宅里发现的硬盘上 |
[34:04] | in that compound that showed evidence of | 发现了大量的证据 |
[34:06] | a joint operation between the US government and al-Qaeda. | 证明美国政府和基地组织之间有联合作战 |
[34:10] | Now that operation was called Calamus. | 现在那种作战叫做菖蒲 |
[34:12] | It was supposedly the brain child | 这可能是一群国际反恐局内部的 |
[34:13] | of a rogue group of agents working for the ICA. | 无良探员们想出来的点子 |
[34:16] | Ok, but ICA is a big agency. | 但国际反恐局是个大机构 |
[34:18] | Right, so then I checked with a buddy of mine in Washington | 是的 所以我让华盛顿的兄弟调查了下 |
[34:20] | about our pals Storn and Stone. | 我们的伙伴斯特恩和斯通 |
[34:22] | Turns out, they weren’t assigned | 结果他们并不像他们自己所说的 |
[34:23] | to come down here and help us like they said, | 是被分配到这来协助我们 |
[34:25] | – they insisted. – So Jackie’s right. | -是他们主动请缨 -所以杰姬是对的 |
[34:27] | They’re working with Victor and Alpha Five. | 他们与维克多和阿尔法五人组是一伙儿的 |
[34:31] | Americans planning an attack on their own people, but why? | 美国人计划攻击我们自己人 为什么 |
[34:34] | There were some references to Iran on the Calamus reports, | 菖蒲的报告中有提及伊朗 |
[34:36] | my guess is… | 我的猜测是 |
[34:38] | they’re trying to make it look like Iran’s behind this. | 他们想伪装成伊朗是幕后黑手 |
[34:40] | Which would get us into a war with Iran, | 这会导致我们和伊朗发生战争 |
[34:42] | tear apart the Middle East, who knows what else. | 分裂中东 谁知道还有什么阴谋 |
[34:44] | What’s on the stick? | U盘里有什么 |
[34:45] | Thought you’d never ask. | 还以为你不会问了 |
[34:47] | Ok, now these look like | 这些看起来像 |
[34:49] | regular seventh grade homework assignments, | 普通七年级学生的作业 |
[34:52] | most of them frickin’ terrible. | 大多都做得很糟糕 |
[34:54] | But like the commercial says, “There’s more”. | 但像广告里说的 不止这些 |
[34:58] | Cryptography didn’t work with Jackie’s clues | 解码不适用于杰姬的线索 |
[35:00] | but here’s why they need the stick. | 但这是他们需要U盘的原因 |
[35:02] | Enable code for the bomb. | 炸弹的激活码 |
[35:04] | With it, they can arm the bomb, | 有了它 他们能引爆炸弹 |
[35:05] | without it they’ll never be able to detonate it. | 没有它 他们永远没法引爆 |
[35:07] | That’s the price for Jackie’s son. | 这就是杰姬儿子的价值 |
[35:09] | A dead city and world war. | 一座死城和世界战争 |
[35:11] | Can you reprogram it? | 你能重写它吗 |
[35:13] | Yeah, to do what? | 能 做什么 |
[35:14] | Kill the bomb, permanently. | 毁了炸弹 永久性的 |
[35:17] | Ok. New plan. | 好的 新计划 |
[35:18] | What you got in mind? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[35:20] | If we get caught, we all go to prison for the rest of our lives. | 如果被抓了 我们都要在监狱里度过余生 |
[35:24] | Carrie? | 凯莉 |
[36:01] | Your move. | 该你行动了 |
[36:19] | We’re here to pick up the prisoner. | 我们来提犯人 |
[36:20] | Good morning to you too, gentlemen. | 你们也早上好 绅士们 |
[36:22] | – We’re in a rush. – Authorize the transfer. | -我们很急 -马上授权转移 |
[36:24] | You’re not much for small talk, are you? | 你们不怎么善于寒暄 是吧 |
[36:26] | It’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[36:27] | I’ll just make the call, have her transfer… | 我就打个电话 转移她到 |
[36:29] | – Hey boss, I need to talk to you. – He’s busy. | -老大 我要和你谈谈 -他现在很忙 |
[36:32] | – Boss? – Not now, Jay. | -老大 -现在没空 杰 |
[36:34] | Yes, this is Eliot. | 喂 我是艾略特 |
[36:35] | I’m authorizing a transfer, prisoner’s name | 我要授权转移犯人 她的名字是 |
[36:38] | is Jacqueline Mikhailova. | 杰奎琳·米哈伊洛娃 |
[36:40] | I have two federal officers here who… | 有两位联邦探员 他们要… |
[36:47] | Uh, all right. | 好吧 |
[36:48] | I will let them know. | 我会告诉他们 |
[36:51] | Must have been some kind of mix-up. | 一定是出了什么岔子 |
[36:53] | Lieutenant Burns and Detective Wells | 彭斯队长和威尔斯警探 |
[36:54] | have already taken her into custody. | 已经把她收押了 |
[36:56] | – What are you talking about? – Easy, it’s not a problem. | -你说什么 -别急 没问题的 |
[36:59] | They’re headed to your field office right now. | 他们在去你们办事处的路上 |
[37:00] | By whose authorization exactly? | 到底谁授权的 |
[37:02] | I’m… | 我猜 |
[37:03] | … assuming yours, | 应该 |
[37:05] | – exactly. – You are done, Eliot. | -是你吧 -你完了 艾略特 |
[37:08] | When this is over, I’m coming back. | 案子了结之后 我会回来的 |
[37:10] | Shutting down this entire unit. | 把这里整个关掉 |
[37:13] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[37:15] | You know I’m just gonna say it, the chemistry’s not there. | 我直说了吧 那个化学家已经被带走了 |
[37:18] | Wait a minute, how much do you know? | 等等 你知道多少 |
[37:19] | Your asses aren’t the only ones on the line here. | 现在在一条船上的 不止你们几个 |
[37:23] | So you’re in on it? | 这么说你也加入我们 |
[37:24] | I talked to Carrie and Al, so yeah, I’m in on it. | 我和凯莉和艾尔聊过了 我也加入 |
[37:26] | And, if this goes bad, | 如果出了岔子 |
[37:28] | I plan to deny that. | 我绝不会承认的 |
[37:29] | Boss, if this thing goes bad, | 老大 如果出了问题 |
[37:31] | I’m not sure who you’ll be denying it to. | 我不知道你能向谁否认 |
[37:41] | Here are your things. | 你的东西 |
[37:43] | Thought you might need it. | 我觉得你会需要 |
[37:46] | Victor is very punctual. | 维克多非常守时 |
[37:48] | If I’m not there at the time I texted, he’ll be gone. | 如果我没按说好的时间出现 他就会走 |
[38:05] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[38:07] | What’s your problem, Stone? | 有什么问题吗 斯通 |
[38:09] | You’re my problem, Lieutenant. Get out of the car. | 你们就是我的问题 队长 下车 |
[38:10] | Lower your weapon, Steve. We’re transferring a prisoner. | 放下武器 史蒂夫 我们在押运犯人 |
[38:13] | Why don’t you let us handle that? Get out! | 交给我们就行了 下车 |
[38:15] | Let us by, Agent. | 交给我们吧 探员 |
[38:27] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[38:36] | Take me to Victor. | 带我去见维克多 |
[39:06] | You… | 你… |
[39:08] | look good, my dear. | 气色很不错 亲爱的 |
[39:11] | Betrayal suits you. | 背叛很适合你 |
[39:13] | That makes two of us. | 这话也适用于你 |
[39:16] | He’s my son too. | 他也是我的儿子 |
[39:21] | You have something for me? | 有东西要给我吗 |
[39:23] | Where is David? | 大卫在哪儿 |
[39:25] | He’s here. | 就在这里 |
[39:27] | We both know, | 我们心里都清楚 |
[39:28] | I could kill you now and take what is mine. | 我可以直接杀掉你 拿我的东西 |
[39:31] | But, | 不过 |
[39:32] | I’m a man of honor. | 我是讲信誉的人 |
[39:34] | And a deal is a deal. | 说话算话 |
[39:45] | David. | 大卫 |
[39:47] | It’s ok, David. | 没事了 大卫 |
[39:51] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[39:55] | It’s all right my son, you… | 没事的 儿子 你 |
[39:57] | go get your things. | 去收拾你的东西 |
[40:06] | Now, | 现在 |
[40:09] | please. | 请吧 |
[40:16] | This is the one they wanted me to give you. | 这个是他们想让我给你的 |
[40:29] | This is the one you want. | 这才是你需要的 |
[40:31] | It’s a copy of the one I took from Yevgeni | 我在医院拿走了叶甫盖尼的U盘 |
[40:33] | at the hospital. | 这是它的副本 |
[40:42] | I knew I could trust you. | 我就知道能相信你 |
[40:44] | Always. | 永远 |
[40:53] | Are you sure about this, Mr. Stone? | 你确定要这么做吗 斯通先生 |
[40:56] | I don’t like killing innocent Americans. | 我也不希望杀死无辜美国人 |
[40:59] | But what we’re doing today is an act of patriotism. | 但我们今天的所作所为 是爱国行为 |
[41:02] | Ultimately, | 最终 |
[41:03] | we’re saving lives. | 我们是在拯救生命 |
[41:04] | This is our Boston Tea Party. | 这是我们的波士顿倾茶事件 |
[41:11] | So be it. | 那就开始吧 |
[41:27] | Son of a bitch. She sold us out! | 该死的 她把我们出卖了 |
[41:29] | – No one move! – Police! Drop it! | -不许动 -警察 放下武器 |
[41:32] | – Hold it! Don’t move! – Drop your weapons! | -不许动 -放下武器 |
[41:35] | Put it down! Call for EMTs. | 放下武器 叫救护车 |
[41:40] | Cuff him. Let’s get some EMTs up here. | 铐起来 叫急救人员过来 |
[41:42] | Hands up. Check him. | 举起手来 搜下他 |
[41:49] | – Nice job, Lieutenant. – Thanks. | -好样的 队长 -谢谢 |
[41:52] | I have to admit, | 必须承认 |
[41:53] | when Eliot said you were in the clear, | 艾略特告诉我你是清白的时候 |
[41:55] | I was a little surprised. | 我有点惊讶 |
[41:58] | I’m sorry I didn’t see it. | 抱歉 我没看出来 |
[42:00] | You guys really hauled my ass out of the fire on this one. | 你们真的是救我出了火坑 |
[42:04] | I owe you. | 我欠你们的 |
[42:07] | You know they’ll never let you see him again. | 你知道他们永远不会让你再见到他的 |
[42:10] | I’m sorry I couldn’t kill you, | 我很遗憾 不能亲手杀了你 |
[42:11] | but at least I took David away from you. | 但至少我把大卫从你手中救了出去 |
[42:13] | They won’t be able to hold me, | 他们关不住我的 |
[42:15] | and then I will find him, | 我会找到他的 |
[42:17] | and you. | 还有你 |
[42:18] | I’ll be waiting. | 我等着你 |
[42:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[42:22] | Move it. | 快走 |
[42:25] | I didn’t mean for this to happen. | 我也不想这样 |
[42:30] | Be a good boy, yeah? | 做个乖孩子 好吗 |
[42:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:39] | You made the right choice. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[42:41] | I know I have no right to ask anything of you, but… | 我知道我没有资格要求什么 不过 |
[42:45] | he shouldn’t have to pay. | 他不应该受到牵连 |
[42:49] | Well, I’ll make sure to find him a home | 我保证会给他找一个家 |
[42:50] | where he can have a normal life. | 让他能正常地长大 |
[42:52] | And be happy. | 幸福地生活 |
[42:57] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[43:00] | I do. | 我相信 |
[43:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |